[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ftmg/ - female to male general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 274
Thread images: 77

File: kaya.jpg (547KB, 745x1280px) Image search: [Google]
kaya.jpg
547KB, 745x1280px
tfw no mtf gf edition

Transition timelines:
http://helpfultransinfo.tumblr.com/tagged/tc

Bottom surgery info:
http://gendercube.tumblr.com/

Passing guide for AAPs:
http://ftmguide.rassaku.net/

Old sites, but still great one-stop-shops for FTM information:
http://ftmguide.org/
http://thetransitionalmale.com
>>
>>7525362
fuck fuck fuck i forgot to link to the last thread
>>7481943
>>
TERRIBLE EDITION OP
>>
File: 1335838207930.png (60KB, 324x248px) Image search: [Google]
1335838207930.png
60KB, 324x248px
>>7525362
>>
>>7525362
Damn she's thicc. is that really an mtf? She is the most feminine one I've ever seen.
>>
please love me im mtf
>>
>>7525422
she is
http://spectrumofadistantdream.tumblr.com/
>>7525427
post personality [spoiler]also tits[/spoiler]
>>
>>7525436
both are awful and fill me with shame
>>
I feel like this isn't gonna work out but is that a thing, ftms being interested in dating mtf?

is it about the genitals? it can't be, but it can't not be right? Or is it a synergistic knowledge-sharing thing?

I wouldn't stop it if it started but I feel like the dysphoria could be disorienting
>>
>>7525450
i like trans girls but it's coincidental to my own transsexualism
trans girls are often though not universally better at being feminine than cis girls are and are more appealing for that reason
there also seems to be some traits strongly correlated with dysphoria, such as intelligence and countercultural worldviews, that i find appealing in partners
it isn't the dicc, not a dicc fan
i suspect most trans guys who like trans girls involve their own conditions in it more though
>>
>>7525459
you sound cool.

desu the cis girl that tried to "help" me when I came out to her was terrible & I am effortlessly better at femininity than her.

but mostly I am sad and hate myself. <3 I'm gonna back off now because this place is full of mtfs and I can be heard elsewhere
>>
>>7525362
Jesus Christ. The women in my family aren't even shaped like that. I've got a bunch of square torso'ed, no hip, wide shoulder genetics going on.
>>
>>7525487
Same. I'm definitely not complaining though.
>>
itt: People don't know about pumping (trannies injecting silicone to look more pussy)
>>
File: personality.png (110KB, 880x444px) Image search: [Google]
personality.png
110KB, 880x444px
>>7525436
Not that girl, but I'll bite. I've already posted this pic in another thread so w/e.

My vague political leanings and music preferences are in pic related, I know I have a weird fetish but that doesn't have to be a thing. Cara's gonna hound me about this but w/e.

Really all I do is hang out online and then go out with friends, I generally go to bars, clubs, and punk shows, I also like dressing up fancy and going to high-class restaurants and hotels. I love traveling and going on adventures, going places where I "don't belong" and taking in the bourgeois atmosphere. But I'm also down to eat at Mickey D's and drink Jack in the gutter, I love busy streets and back alleys as much as I love big beds at the Marriott.

I wear a lot of flannel, skinny jeans, jean shorts with black tights, people have called me a "90s heartthrob" but I have no idea what that really means, but yeah I guess I have a 90s aesthetic.

I'm down for drinking, weed, I don't smoke but it's not a problem. I like to be treated like a princess, and I appreciate that you guys seem to have a better sense of which aspects of masculinity are charming to women. My dream, that I think all women have somewhere deep in their hearts (not to sound corny), is to be taken care of by a loving partner and live somewhere big and comfy and nice, and basically just sit in bed and eat and watch Netflix. Not that I'm averse to working or going out, like I said I go out a lot, I just take a lot of naps too.

So if that sounds chill to any of you guys, just ask for contact info and hit me up.
>>
File: myanus.jpg (84KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
myanus.jpg
84KB, 750x1000px
>>7525416
I feel like using an MtF as the started image was a fuck up on OP's part. My dyslexic ass scrolled past this thread several times before I realized it was the transguy general.
>>
>>7525648
>>7525653
c-contact info please
it may take me a while to respond but i will
>>
>>7525653
Nice tits desu
>>
>>7525653
They look great
>>
File: image.jpg (80KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80KB, 500x500px
When I'm binding, sometimes I can't stay awake; I'm in and out, as if I'm falling asleep or something. It never happens when I'm not binding.

I'm afraid my teachers and whatnot will think I'm just lazy when I'm actually like.. Doing whatever this is. I feel like if I don't bind I'll panic and won't be able to function anyway.
>>
>>7525771
that's probably a good reason to stop binding desu
how big is your chest? you can go without binding in public (assuming weather permits layering) up to about a large b cup
>>
>>7525781
It's pretty big. It's noticeable even with layers, and it's too hot here for much of that anyway. I'm in the closet and girl mode but dress neutrally and I bind for my own mental health really.
>>
>>7525771
Try doing some deep breathing exercises, and drink lots of water.
>>
>>7525771
Might be a response to you feeling snug, might be a lack of oxygenation! That is kinda concerning, yeah. Maybe focus on your breathing more if you absolutely have to bind- pause and take a good long, deep breath, hold it in to stretch out your rib cage/lungs a bit, and then let it out. At least once an hour.
You've got a proper binder, right? Just checking in case.
>>
>>7525749
>contact

Hey sorry, I made a new Skype account for this if that's okay, probably doesn't matter but yeah. It's "90s Heartthrob" and my avatar is of that girl from Spotless Mind.
>>
File: 435345.png (995KB, 938x1404px) Image search: [Google]
435345.png
995KB, 938x1404px
>>7525653
>>
File: 1482115565669.jpg (101KB, 663x663px) Image search: [Google]
1482115565669.jpg
101KB, 663x663px
>>7525585
>to look more pussy
>>
>>7525816
I will try all of that.. And no, I just use multiple sports bras usually.
>>
>>7525813
I'll do that too!
>>
>>7525974
Those should be okay, just double checking you hadn't fallen for the bandage meme. Yeah, deep breathing exercises should be just the thing.
>>
>>7525974
Get a real binder
>>
>>7526345
not him but why? as long as he isn't huge sports bras work fine.
>>
is there shitty ftms that just look like tomboys who still like guys
>>
>>7526392
>>>tumblr
>>
>>7526384
Wearing multiple (more than 2) at once and having those side effects aren't good. Especially since a decent binder costs as much as a decent sports bra. Tri top for the win
>>
>>7525825
i can't seem to add you?
display name and account name might be different, i'd need the account/login name
>>
>>7526753
Hey, I'm still here actually.

It shows up for me if I search for it on my other account, but you're probably right. I just sign in with Facebook, under the username it says "facebook:foonyslugminni", even though that's not my Facebook name lol. Does that work?
>>
>>7526805
yeah, that works! i'll add you soon, i'm pretty busy rn
>>
>>7525974
Multiple sports bras can end up just constricting from the rubberband more than over the actual problem area. Get a binder.
>>
>>7525362
Hnnnnnngggggg

>>7525450
MTFs are great and almost always way cooler than cis girls and usually not giant thots which is always a plus. Usually they're either transbians, probably taller than me or not into FTMs though so yeah, that's not cool.
>>
>>7525653
cute
>>
>>7525450
I'd date a trans girl because I don't give a fuck about genitalia, I like both dicks and vaginas.

Though thinking about it like that, I do like feminine-identifying people, but prefer penis, so a trans girl might not be a bad idea if I wasn't in a relationship rn.
>>
>see friend naked
>get super jealous of her hips
>feel even more inadaquete to actual women now
>>
are any of you here 5'11 or taller???

i'm mtf and would like a ftm boyfriend, but I don't think I could date a guy who's smaller than me
>>
>>7527225
I'm 6'2". It's rare but we exist.
>>
>>7525362
how do pre op ftm and mtf have sex?

t. mtf
>>
>>7527266
>reelmagik dicc
>boipucci
alternately, for the very few with mild enough dysphoria to pull it off:
>feminine penis
>masculine vagina
>>
>tfw 6'5
i hate being short
>>
Why the fuck do the FTM threads keep ending up about MTF?
>>
>>7527322
>I hate being short

In what universe.
>>
>>7527397
/fit/land

>>7527339
>he thinks FtMs are the ones doing it
MtFs are just really desperate for attention.
>>
>>7527546
Nah, I know it's MTF people coming in and making shit about them. I'm just wondering why we don't just ignore them, because I swear seriously every thread I've seen recently has ended up talking about something to do with MTF. Don't they have their own general?
>>
Testo is making my cunt smell terrible even washing daily. How deal?
>>
>>7527621
>cunt
manhole* tbqh
>>
>>7527638
Mancave
>>
>>7525362
>tfw no mtf gf edition
literally nobody thinks this
>>
>>7527658
i admit that girl in op looks hot
those childbearing hips tho hngggh
>>
can you lipo fat out of ftms and put it in mtfs if they have the same blood???
>>
>>7527678
hey bro look at your own if you didn't identify as ftm you would be liking yours too
>>
>>7527621
you smell like a man now congrats
>>
>>7527687
c'mon bro, my hips are so small they couldn't birth a pea
>>
>>7527606
*generals
There's always multiple ones, I'm not sure why.

I guess we talk to them because it's usually dead in here anyway. Bored, etc.

>>7527621
A common effect/side effect is changing the way you smell, it's just what comes with T. Congrats baby you're a man now.

>>7527683
Not sure if fat transfusions are a thing. Don't MtFs usually get silicone implants?
>>
>>7527700
>>7527688
Welp. Exciting stuff.

I guess I just come from the stigma of being terrified of smelling like period, because even just sitting around the smell is really prominent (probably because I'm not used to it), so I'm worried that if I don't pass people will just think I'm a nasty smelling butch. Or am I just playing it up and it really isn't that noticeable?
>>
>>7525362
What kind of creature are you supposed to be?
>>
>>7527729
Do you change your underwear and pants daily aside from daily body washing? And are you just showering and assuming it got clean in the process of standing in the water or actually spreading it and using your hands to gently scrub skin and hair in that area? It's not supposed to smell putrid, after all, just different.
>>
>>7527817
Idk about the anon you were replying to but when I used pads and was bleeding, even if I showered and cleaned myself thoroughly (and changed the pad), an hour or two later I would already be able to smell blood. It's not an issue of not cleaning yourself properly, it's an issue of a lot of blood being out in the open air and not being completely dry.
>>
>>7527621
Smell may change but are you sure it smells terrible, like actually unclean or it just has a smell? How long have you been on T?
What do you wash it with? Some soaps can fuck it up and if you're scrubbing too hard you can irritate the area and make it worse. If you're still new to T then it'll probably just go away once your body actually adjusts to the sudden havoc hormones are giving it.
>>
>>7527817
Yeah, I don't even shower daily, I just wash the #important stuff daily. Probably gonna look into *when* i switch underwear, though. Switch to morning instead of evening. Figure out what my junk is doing and all that. Guess I never considered the fine print of "puberty all over again!".

>>7527832
That too, except I'm not doing the period thing anymore.
>>
>>7527700
They usually get silicone, but it's dangerous and feels hard and unnatural. There are actually non-profit start-ups that actively discourage trans women from using silicone.

Fat transfers exist, but idk how safe/effective they are.
>>
>>7527849
Just water. And I've been on it for almost a month, just noticed the change.
My initial thought was it smelled kinda like urine in a way I'm not used to, but taking a second to actually think about it it's more like it just smells *more*, and also different.

I also figure that increased libido is also part of this. I just spend more time feeling kinda gross.
>>
I like this general.
Nohomo, tho, bromos
>>
>>7525653
you have great tits and i like how your waist is defined enough to match the titty curves. Would date/10, too bad we probably live nowhere close to each other
>>
so i heard i might be dead or in jail... i'm alive and still haven't been to jail ever... i didn't have a phone for a while, and well honestly my life has been pretty shit and i haven't been doing good so i haven't felt like talking... i figured i have enough people in my life i can't avoid being around that i can't talk to about anything, didn't wanna surround myself with more... that kinda shit is just isolating

i'm probably not gonna be around much, but i figured i'd just say i was alive and idk... doesn't matter
>>
File: sup.gif (2MB, 540x260px) Image search: [Google]
sup.gif
2MB, 540x260px
>>7528078
Hey, thanks for checking in man. Sorry your shit's not going well, hope things smoothen out for you. Wishing you the best.
>>
>>7528078
Aha! I knew my vegan bait would succeed. Good to know you're breathing, brother.
>>
>starting to get stubble
>it's only on the right side of my chin
why
>>
>>7528383
You're a neckbeard in the making
>>
File: 1417917844199.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1417917844199.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
>>7528388
Please no, I just want a bushy, handsome beard
>>
>>7528418
Takes time.
>>
>>7527546
>MtFs are just really desperate for attention.
True. Real boys won't hit on me so I'm fake!girl seeking fake!boy approval.

We're all just pinocchios inside man.
>>
>>7528383
>gets neck hair but it's only on the right side of my neck
WHY
>>
>>7528594
So if I lie my happysnake grows?
>>
>>7527621
I had the same problem, how long have you been on T? The smell went away after three months for me - I actually wasn't too bothered by it but my girlfriend thought it was gross and smelt like a cis mans penis (which she is not into) - despite washing every day with PH neutral soap, clean clothes, etc. etc.

I'd say experiment with different soaps and such.
>>
>>7528383
I have two little patches on my chin, nothing in the middle, and a bit under my lip. Almost like a 'A' shape. Shit's weird.
>>
I think about shitposting in this thread a lot but then I figure enough people do it already and calling you all manlets would be mean

>>7528383
it grows differently on every guy, mine just grew on my cheeks and neck. it could actually get long enough on just little circles on my cheeks to hang down if i let it grow but i could never go past pedro stache, even after a year of no shave with several inches of cheek growth
>>
Join the FTMGen Discord, nigerfagots.

https://discord.gg/kFVuD9S
>>
>>7528215

well i heard so i figured i should probably say something... i honestly didn't really think about anyone thinking much of me not being around here...

i appreciate the sentiment, but idk... shit's not really looking too great, and i can't really see a future where it is... i lie and bullshit about being able to see that kinda thing to my s/o and his sis just cuz they need that kinda thing to keep going and i feel like they could probably be alright one day so it's worth it... but yeah

thanks though

>>7528367

well at least one of us is happy about that... i'm at a point where the only thing that bothers me about suicide is being unsuccessful and ending up retarded or just really fucked up and making my life worse... i can't even go into the closet (it's not really a closet, it's a bedroom but we all have bedrooms and a living room so it's just being used as a walk-in closet now) in my apartment without thinking about opening the window, breaking the screen (it's broken in a way where it doesn't open properly) and hanging myself from the fire-escape cuz it's the only thing i can think of that would probably work out well enough...

the only reason i haven't is cuz of other people telling me they need me, though i really fucking don't get why they feel that way...

so i'm just loading up on drugs and telling myself that worst case scenario i can always kill myself "tomorrow" which helps...
>>
>>7525362
Tfw no ftm boyfriend
>>
>>7529376

+ and all that happiness is exactly why i haven't been around much... i'm pretty sure i'm worse company than usual currently
>>
Thoughts?
>>
File: 1445902878698.jpg (685KB, 1756x2200px) Image search: [Google]
1445902878698.jpg
685KB, 1756x2200px
>>7529404
Iktfb
>>
>>7530240
Tumblr call them tucutes.

Double edged sword. On one hand, I don't believe in gatekeeping, and more people pushing for our acknowledgement, destigmatization, and rights is a good thing. Also, more people means the bigots will run out of bricks before we run out of queers. In a perfect world, chosing to transition despite not experiencing dysphoria shouldn't be a problem.

On the other hand, they often ignore that it IS a medical matter for most of us, argues against dysphoria being Very Real, and talk over other trans people, making it into a discussion of political ideals rather than a discussion of policy. I've had tucute people argue that medical transition is a lie pressed upon us by *train roars past* as a part of *car alarm goes off* and thus inherently part of a transphobic and misogynist societal structure.

On the first hand, if encouraging gender exploration will make people feel more at ease with their existance, which I know was a big part of it for me, it's not my place to judge.

But we definitely need to be better at communicating between "truscum" and "tucute" about what's actually a good way to approach trans issues, what we need, and what's the most efficent way of getting there. It's so absurd to me that we're antagonizing each other within our own group, and I'm so glad trutrans vs a*p isn's as big a deal on the ftm part of this board as it js the mtf part.
>>
>>7530409
The way I see it by equating their political bullshit with actual trans dysphoria they end up radicalizing people against both, because they demand absurd catering and preferential treatment beyond what the actual trans community asks for, and because people can obviously see through their tryhard bullshit they just dismiss anything non-binary because of the poor representation by tucutes.
>>
File: 1483605869356.jpg (2MB, 2952x3936px) Image search: [Google]
1483605869356.jpg
2MB, 2952x3936px
I'm turning 20 at the end of the month... what do you all think, would I take HRT well?

6', currently 170lbs. I've been taking pueraria mirifica and saw palmetto for about 6 months now which is why I have slight boy boobs. I know those are kinda a meme and don't do much but I wanted to see what they'd do for me.
>>
>>7530817
What does a "real non-binary" even look like?
>>
>>7531032
>>
>>7530856
You are in the wrong thread senpai
Also nice banana hammock lel
>>
>>7531043
Can't get enough of this image.
>>
>>7531032
Not who you're replying to but I know someone who identifies as nonbinary and isn't a cancerous snowflake that spouts crap for attention like a lot of people do. He goes by male pronouns and tells everyone (read: friends of friends) he's a guy when they might question him despite being AFAB and not quite trans. I personally think he does that because of some sort of dysphoria but who knows, really. He understands fully that nonbinary isn't really a thing that people are often open to and only really tells people who are close. At school, with family or for legal things he goes by female pronouns and because he doesn't really plan to transition (he thinks it won't help him). I asked about it once, it looks like he feels to be genuinely in the middle between male and female so I don't think transitioning completely would help much anyways. Of course, he could also be a closeted ftm but I don't know why he would lie about it to his close friends and say he's actually nonbinary to a person who is ftm.
>>
>>7531112
Shit, you just described my situation.

I've convinced myself I'm a closet ftm and should hurry up and get on mones, but I'm happy enough this way.

What does he do if he's with his family/school friends and someone (say, a waiter) calls him "he"?

People here act like the wrong pronouns burn them, but I don't care, take anything anyone wants to call me, and let people be confused. Is he the same way? Do you know?
>>
>>7531046
Oh shit son, OP's image threw me for a loop! Sorry 'bout that!
>>
>>7531080
>>
>>7531143
I'm not sure he really passes in public. It's not like he wears skirts and dresses or something, it's rather a pretty androgynous dressing style, but the face and hairstyle combination just don't do it for me. What I think isn't what most people think though, since I've learned what to look for and can tell apart AFAB from AMAB much easier than the average person. But if he does pass as male, judging from his personality which is very passive, he probably doesn't say anything but might give a sort of odd look or something.

The wrong pronouns burn me and I can imagine they burn a lot of people. Unfortunately I don't really know how he feels about it but since he persists to be a guy and for people to use male pronouns when he's talking to friends (or their friends), he probably feels at least some slight discomfort with being called she.

In your situation, rather than get hormones and transition right away, I'd observe for a while. When I first considered the possibility of being trans, I immediately discarded that idea because I thought I was fine being a girl and didn't have dysphoria. It took time before I realized I actually wasn't fine with it and did have dysphoria after all. And once I came out to myself, accepted everything, including the reason why I am uncomfortable with myself, it got worse since I was no longer suppressing it. The entire process took time and I can imagine it does for a lot of people.

So before you jump to any conclusions and possibly ruin a lot of things for yourself, just sit back for a while. I think that detransitioning is a much harder thing to do than transitioning because you have to come out to everyone a second time, you'll have lots of people telling you things like "I told you so" or otherwise judging you, or at least, you might feel that way. I know someone who turned out not to be trans after transitioning and is currently in a terrible situation where they feel a lot of pressure to stay transitioned.
>>
>>7525974
Yeah don't use sports bras, cause that's definitely a huge chunk of the problem. Id honestly say just save up for a tri top or gc2b binder (id personally recommend gc2b). they'll be the price of 2 cheap sports bras, and it will put a huge strain off of your chest as long as you're of course not wearing it for more than 8-10 hours. If you're worried about your parents finding it you could always get your own p.o box and send it there.
>>
>>7531235
Yeah, cognitively I can understand how being gendered incorrectly can be a slap to the face. I guess I've just gotten numb to it, both used to bother me.

Where he and I are different is passing: most of the time I'm called 'he,' just as how the majority of people naturally peg me. I have some satisfaction from it, but at the same time I don't care about the times I'm perceived as a girl/have along with my legal documents. I'll walk up to a desk, be greeted as a man, and happily go on to give them my birth name. People tend to give me strange looks and act really awkward, but I continue on as if nothing's wrong and they loosen up, given some time.

I've not actively transitioned, socially or medically, so it's a strange situation. I know some of the guys here would kill to be in my shoes, especially because I know my family is supportive. I'm a bit guilty about that, but I wouldn't trade my life for theirs given the chance.

I do have dysphoria, though. It's not especially severe, but I know it's there. I want a flat chest and narrow hips. Most of the time it's ignorable, but sometimes it's really not, and I can't go outside without obsessing over minimizing those aspects of my appearance. Sometimes not even then.

I've spent years deepening my voice. I wear pretty much exclusively men's clothes, except for jeans, because I can't ever get a male pair to fit comfortably.

>just sit back for a while. I think that detransitioning is a much harder thing to do than transitioning
That's why I haven't started honestly transitioning yet. I've just done transition lite (tm), if you will.

I hope that person turns out okay, though.

I decided a while ago to be open to the idea of being trans -- after all, I don't want to kill myself in a few years. And I slowly get more and more comfortable with the idea of not being cis, but at this point I'm not sure if I'm a full-on transguy, or just a weird boygirl thing.

Sorry for the long post.
>>
>>7531338
Sounds to me like you're trans. But I'm not you, I don't know how you feel exactly, where you stand with things that would be affected by transitioning and all of that. Don't push yourself into things you don't want, but don't keep yourself from doing things you do want either.
>>
>>7531367
Alright, will do.

I'm on my way to talk to a gender therapist (eventually). Wish me luck.
>>
File: 1482243561298.jpg (766KB, 800x1132px) Image search: [Google]
1482243561298.jpg
766KB, 800x1132px
What kind of "guy stuff" are you guys super into? Personally I'm very into watches, I love them for some reason. My dad always liked them and i guess it kind of passed on to me.
>>
File: 1459132388245.jpg (44KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1459132388245.jpg
44KB, 720x480px
is it ever worth to date straight guys? i'm really dysphoric, but at the same time i can't get testosterone at the moment, and i'm really lonely.
>>
I'm an unpassing mtf anyone wanna be my boyfriend? I don't mind if you're small as long as you're handsome/cute
>>
Mtf passing through.
I noticed the thread theme and it got me thinking.

I've dated two girls that are now former non transitioned ftms.
Do you guys think it's more likley for mtfs to date 'trenders' rather than real mtfs because some unknown reason?

I guess i figure a real ftm would be less into fulfilling a weird semi 'heterosexual' relationship or get fugged by a girl dong but then again who am i kidding since i like fugging girls.
>>
since apparently us trans girls can't stay the fuck out..

>>7531639
straight guys are generally huge pieces of shit. if you accidentally found a good one you should introduce them to someone who'd appreciate them.

>>7531653
how many guys do you know who want an ugly girlfriend

I think I could date someone ftm but mostly because I've never had much of a sex drive. if we were in love the dysphoria wouldn't matter, but that's a high standard for me. otherwise the sex would probably be way too complicated.
>>
>>7531705
>how many guys do you know who want an ugly girlfriend

I didn't say I was ugly, I just don't pass yet.
>>
>>7531653
1.Are u cute
2.Can you cook
3.Do you have a job
4.Do you give headpats
>>
>>7525362
How are those hips even possible on an mtf
>>
>>7531844
aren't you supposed to bring home the bacon
>>
Hey, I'm new around the board but I came because I have a question to ask and thought I ought to pose it here.

I'm a cisgendered bi-ish guy presented with a problem right now. I'm flirting with a ftm who's on testosterone but is still pretty early in the transition. We made out the other day, but I haven't spoken much to them since for two reasons. The first is that I have no idea how they would want to progress intimately. I don't know how to have sex with a pre-op Trans man in a way that they would be comfortable with. The other half is I feel kinda dirty because I'm most attracted to the feminity they have, not the masculinity they're trying to have. Has anyone else had this problem? How should I progress from here?
>>
>>7531844
1. I have low self-esteem but people say I am (even though I don't pass although hopefully I will soon, and I'm going to try to get FFS soon)
2. I'm learning how
3. I have two part-time jobs and I'm a full-time uni student and get good grades
4. Sure
>>
>>7531854
I want two bacons
and a toastie

>>7531860
U hired
>>
>>7531854
Two incomes are better than one
>>
>>7531883
What's your skype?
>>
>>7531582
el cringé
>>
File: IMG_034.jpg (402KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_034.jpg
402KB, 1280x1707px
tits or ass?

pls rply
>>
File: 1322494340176.jpg (42KB, 452x400px) Image search: [Google]
1322494340176.jpg
42KB, 452x400px
>>7531996
azz
>>
>>7531996
Face
>>
>>7531955
Don't have one, m'lady
>>
>>7531639
>straight
Most likely he won't see you as a guy.
There's the rare guys that see you as an exception and do respect the trans thing, but again, it's rare. I think usually you have to have an established bond with them for them to really see you as a guy.
>>
>>7531856
1) talk about it. Ask what terminology they're down with, what works for them. If they still have their v-card on them or are relatively new to sex, this might take some time. It took me and my gf like a year to find the right direction for me.
2) you'll just have to either accept it and bite down on it or try and find other things you like about him. May sound weird, but actually looking twice will definitely help.

>>7531996
...legs, lmao.

Like seriously. Nothing does it for me like a girl with good legs, nice stockings and heels. And a decent length skirt. I'll sit on the floor and practically worship my girls ankles and calves and thighs for ages.

I dunno, man.
>>
>>7525362
Can mtfs get fupas?
>>
>>7532025
What's your discord/kik/whatever?

Cis guys don't like me cause i'm not a 5'1 cutie
>>
>>7532116
How tall are you?
>>
>>7532021
fag
>>
>>7531996
tits are a MEME
>>
>>7532135
5'11,, but I'm like 130 lbs. and have big hips.

I think I might have Klinefelters
>>
File: 1483778683316.png (1MB, 720x724px) Image search: [Google]
1483778683316.png
1MB, 720x724px
one month on T do I pass?
>>
>>7532157
look gr8 m8 really like what your doing with that cut, v cutting edge
>>
>>7532156
You're the same height as my sister.
Not very tech savvy, unfortunately. If you have an email with a pseudonym or something we could exchange that.
>>
File: 1481517909147.gif (1MB, 312x346px) Image search: [Google]
1481517909147.gif
1MB, 312x346px
>>7532142
Nah. This is a fag.
>>
>>7532224
ur perfect for eachother
>>
>>7532225
rude :(
>>
>>7532170
can you post yours?
>>
File: 1459497121512.png (290KB, 491x378px) Image search: [Google]
1459497121512.png
290KB, 491x378px
>>7532235
luv u
>>
>>7532252
sent you an email
>>
>>7532270
received and answered :)
>>
File: om nom nom.jpg (127KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
om nom nom.jpg
127KB, 640x427px
>>7532260
>>
>>7527606
>>7527546
Shh, don't end up like cislesgen
>>
>>7530817
This too.
>>
>>7531996
Ass. I like tits too but a lot of them are ugly.
>>
>male
>been told I look like a ftm
Feels weird man
>>
>>7532854
Do they say the same thing about your dick?
>>
>>7532864
No, just the shape of my body and the proportions
>>
>>7530409
My thoughts exactly.

I can understand why people would want to outwardly challenge gender, but I strongly feel that if you aren't taking (or aspiring to) the physical steps of transitioning, it's pretty pointless to call yourself transgender.
>>
>>7531639
I've dated a few. They'll either only see you as a tomboy and cry when you mention you can't wait to grow stubble, or will turn out to be closeted gays who will get all "you're like a real dude, but with a vagina, so I'm like TOTALLY NOT GAY OKAY" and then you use as a therapist for their sexuality issues.
>>
>>7525362
Looking for ftm bf

t. Mtf
>>
>>7533009
go to the bf store
>>
>>7531582
I've never heard of anyone being into watches before. What do you do with them?

I'm into hunting and shooting.
I also replaced the motor on my mom's furnace yesterday. That's not a hobby but it felt manly.
>>
>>7531856
1. Just be open with him and ask him what he's comfortable with. Vaginal penetration is a really divisive topic among FTM guys, and it's really up to the individual. If all else fails, at least there should be no problem with him giving head.

2. I would be very careful in saying anything about this to him. No one is going to be 100% masculine/feminine, but it's a very touchy topic for men in particular, regardless of whether they're cis or trans. (I think shorter guys are cute, but I know to shut up about it, because I've had cis male partners utterly lose their shit and feel insulted over it.) Even if he's intentionally presenting a bit androgynously, don't start gushing about his adorable hairless baby face or shit like that.
>>
>>7533038
>the motor on my mom's furnace
enlighten a yoropoor... why do you have a motor in the fireplace?
>>
>>7533042
A furnace is like a central heating unit. I don't know what you call them in yurop.
It actually has two motors, one to pump in fuel and air to the fire and one to blow heated air to the other rooms. I replaced the first one.
>>
>>7531996
DFC (on an adult) is fucking godly.
Also ass, I guess.
>>
File: city-hall-boiler-room-1918.jpg (350KB, 1024x612px) Image search: [Google]
city-hall-boiler-room-1918.jpg
350KB, 1024x612px
>>7533054
So like a boiler?
>>
>>7531582
Sailing! Or maybe I just think of sailing being a ~guy thing~ because my dad and his friends did it a lot when they were younger.

My other sail-happy friend is aslo ftm so topless sailing is cool. I can't wait for summer!
>>
>>7530240
Not necessary to call her an asshole.

>>7530409
>I've had tucute people argue that medical transition is a lie pressed upon us by *train roars past* as a part of *car alarm goes off* and thus inherently part of a transphobic and misogynist societal structure.
This kind of thinking can and has(in the US) lead to transsexuals not having access to affordable treatment or access to treatment at all. It's way worse than homophobes with bricks.
>>
>>7533079
Kinda. A boiler sends hot water throughout the house and warms the air through radiation. A furnace just blows warm air.
>>
File: ftmproblems #010.jpg (44KB, 500x380px) Image search: [Google]
ftmproblems #010.jpg
44KB, 500x380px
L O L

tbqh
>>
>>7533261
:(
>>
>>7533132
>Sailing!
>summer!
>~guy thing~

i hope to god this is b8 you fucking troglodyte
>>
>>7533132
I think sailing is mostly a guy thing
>>7533348
Toxic masculinity pls go
>>
>>7533348
>men cannot like warm weather
>men cannot like physical activity on a boat
>men cannot use any sort of signal of emphasis and must always speak in monotone

Sorry you hate having a good time?

>>7533358
I mean I just remembered that the whole sailor thing is center-front of gay macho culture so there's that.
>>
File: 1480263648830.jpg (162KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
1480263648830.jpg
162KB, 1280x853px
I just spent two hours on the roof meditating butt naked.
>>
>>7533476
What will the neighbors say
Also where do you live. It's 10 degrees American here and you'd fucking die if you did that.
>>
>>7533493
I live in Scandinavia. It is cold as balls outside.
>>
>>7533516
are you fucking kidding me im freezing my toes off and im inside wearing wooly socks. are you icelandic or something?
>>
>>7533666
Satan trips checked.
I'm trying to desensitize myself to handle more cold. There are some meditation techniques that are supposed to help maintain core temperature, so I'm practicing.
>>
>>7533261
Surprise shark week is the only kind I get but it's never been outwardly visible. It must hit hard and fast for that to happen.
>>
>>7525362
wanna suck dat D
>>
>>7526392
I like dis 2, my heart swoons for tomboys
>>
My mom is a Tom boy, one could go so far as to say I lacked a traditionally feminine influence as a child. All my female relatives were Farm women who hunted, fished, pretty much lumberjack women.

I was my mom's "girly girl" because I tried to be hyper feminine in order to repress shit. I think if my thuggish fist fighting sister had come out as trans it would have been less of a surprise than it was when the pale academic "pretty one" did. Really, I was maybe a 7, they tried hard to butter me up.
>>
Anyone else have masculine mothers, or try to be hyper feminine during repression?
>>
/bornwithdick/ here
stay strong, shitheads

ama? last time i popped in it seemed like some of y'all liked the opportunity to trade ideas/ask weird questions
>>
File: 1481649291656.jpg (46KB, 1024x574px) Image search: [Google]
1481649291656.jpg
46KB, 1024x574px
>>7533358
>Toxic masculinity

>>7533403
>Sorry you hate having a good time?

TRENDERS OUT OUT OUT
>>
>>7533493
>>7533666

Don't you know you're not a true man unless you refuse to wear pants in the middle of the winter?

In all seriousness, I know far too many guys in college who always wore gym shorts. Even when it snowed. I ran out to get the mail in them yesterday and it was awful.
>>
>>7534087
I spent two years in super hyper feminine repression. I was an awkward nerdy kid growing up without much socialization towards any gender, and thought if I put deliberate effort into being a woman, there would be a chance my dysphoria would vanish.

It turned out that while I could master the "art" of looking like a woman pretty damn well, behaving and feeling like one was a nightmare. It's only been in the past year that I've completely given up, and have finally concluded I'm much more happier as a guy.

> tfw no mtf friends to give my stylish lady clothing too
>>
>>7525450
I like trans girls because we can share similar experiences. They must be truscum and not sensitive though.
>>
>>7534840
>tfw no truscum mtf gf
>>
>>7525653
You fucking lucky bitch.
>>
>>7534197
>tfw no autistic anti tumblr ftm boyfriend to beat me
>>
>>7535165
well hello there
>>
>>7535165
>>7535184
True love.
>>
>>7531582
Hunting and shooting. Muzzleloaders unfortunately (I find them fun, but it's not a really men-only thing, cuz there's a higher percentage of women doing that, and shooting competitions are mixed).

>>7533038
>I've never heard of anyone being into watches before. What do you do with them?

I only know cis men who are into watches.
>>
File: 1483744943296.jpg (359KB, 1200x1124px) Image search: [Google]
1483744943296.jpg
359KB, 1200x1124px
JUST
>>
>>7535486
disgusting
>>
File: 1483739898513.jpg (76KB, 480x600px) Image search: [Google]
1483739898513.jpg
76KB, 480x600px
>>7535501
why
>>
>>7535504
>"why"
TOP KEK!

Stop posting that disgusting piece of shit plz!
>>
File: 1483743881768.jpg (270KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1483743881768.jpg
270KB, 675x1200px
>>7535523
no
>>
File: PUKE.jpg (51KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
PUKE.jpg
51KB, 600x600px
>>7535533
Waaaaaaaaahhh... not those legs again. HORRIBLE!
>>
File: 1481273954301.gif (1MB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
1481273954301.gif
1MB, 260x194px
>>7535545
You don't like muscle?
>>
File: 1481430845997.jpg (75KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1481430845997.jpg
75KB, 960x960px
>>7535559
How did you know?

Post me some nice bois plz...
You have to make up for the mess you made!
>>
File: 1481218655480.jpg (992KB, 3140x2420px) Image search: [Google]
1481218655480.jpg
992KB, 3140x2420px
>>7535570
This more your type?
>>
File: 1481422771740.jpg (136KB, 1000x1430px) Image search: [Google]
1481422771740.jpg
136KB, 1000x1430px
>>7535590
No. Skinnier plz.
>>
File: 1480887805772.jpg (338KB, 3065x1581px) Image search: [Google]
1480887805772.jpg
338KB, 3065x1581px
>>7535601
>>
>>7535620
Better, anon! Not bad actually. Good taste!

Could be more andro, though (less muscle, more feminine face).
>>
File: 1480738755336.jpg (87KB, 795x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1480738755336.jpg
87KB, 795x1200px
>>7535630
>>
File: 1482084206378.jpg (18KB, 636x398px) Image search: [Google]
1482084206378.jpg
18KB, 636x398px
>>7535640
Now I am happy, anon!
THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!
Has that guy a name?
>>
>>7531582
Building furniture. I had potential to be a car guy but, well, things happened.
I'm still interested in some kind of career built around fixing things.
>>
File: 1483326946340.jpg (784KB, 1629x2789px) Image search: [Google]
1483326946340.jpg
784KB, 1629x2789px
>>7535647
No.
>>
>>7535649
>things happened
Storytime?
>>
>>7535620
Little less muscle, less pretty boi
>>
File: 1481673843578.png (42KB, 500x322px) Image search: [Google]
1481673843578.png
42KB, 500x322px
>>7535662
>no name
Too sad..

That new skinny guy irritates me... maybe it's his fashion.
>>
>>7534524
> tfw no mtf friends to give my stylish lady clothing too
Iktf
I don't know any MtFs personally, let alone one as small as I am, but I'd gladly give them my skirts and stockings. I have tons.
>>
>>7535667
Nah
>>
>>7535699
pls
>>
File: 1483751287655.jpg (66KB, 640x799px) Image search: [Google]
1483751287655.jpg
66KB, 640x799px
>>7535669
>>
File: 1450390134975.png (281KB, 1018x1036px) Image search: [Google]
1450390134975.png
281KB, 1018x1036px
>>7535620
this looks just like me if i was born male

T R I G G E R E D
>>
>>7535334
Where do you get muzzleloading supplies? I want to get into that but I don't know where to find caps/balls/patches.
>>
>>7535738
more man
>>
File: 1480976533047.jpg (213KB, 1240x1245px) Image search: [Google]
1480976533047.jpg
213KB, 1240x1245px
>>7535768
>>7535781
>>
File: 1483787320659.jpg (42KB, 500x670px) Image search: [Google]
1483787320659.jpg
42KB, 500x670px
>>7535673
>>
>>7535789
Less jaw

also, where are you getting all these pics?
>>
File: 1483377052919.jpg (58KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
1483377052919.jpg
58KB, 640x800px
>>7535839
>what is a filename
>>
>>7535839
But where on 4chan?

LESS PRETTY
>>
File: 1483397003215.png (2MB, 1394x1272px) Image search: [Google]
1483397003215.png
2MB, 1394x1272px
>>7535867
>>
File: 1480909065520.jpg (169KB, 966x1288px) Image search: [Google]
1480909065520.jpg
169KB, 966x1288px
>>7535867
eh
>>
>>7535873
>>7535879
Im going to give up now
>>
File: 1483640996454.jpg (2MB, 2432x4320px) Image search: [Google]
1483640996454.jpg
2MB, 2432x4320px
>>7535903
why
>>
>>7535911
because they all are pretty with jaws
>>
File: 1483832894686.jpg (76KB, 561x851px) Image search: [Google]
1483832894686.jpg
76KB, 561x851px
>>7535924
>>
>>7535931
maybe im not into men, maybe im asexual now
>>
>>7535815
Very good. But that nerd glasses are a total turn off...
(You're writing to two anons btw. I'm
>>7535673
>>7535647
>>7535630
>>7535601
>>7535570
>>7535545
>>7535523
>>7535501

Have to admit that I like that face >>7535931
even though he's not andro...
irritated again.
>>
File: 1412598807093.jpg (82KB, 749x689px) Image search: [Google]
1412598807093.jpg
82KB, 749x689px
>>7535184
Hello
>>
>>7534524
>>7535692
How tall and where are u?
>>
>>7536029
5'1", Texas
All of my stuff is women's XS
>>
>>7527606
We're the single greatest presence on this board.
This thread is labeled as containing people who might want to be our boyfriends. We're lonely. Are you suprised?
>>
Ftm guy here. Two years into HRT. I've developed recently the desire for a chubby cis bf. I've never, ever been interested in guys but all of a sudden, I just want a nerdy guy like me to be with and snuggle and have fuck me. I hate myself lol
>>
>>7536071
You might as well just sell what's saleable and buy clothes for an MtF you know instead, maybe take her shopping and teach her some actual style tips if possible, the people who help me, all they ever said was "well what do you like" >:|
>>
>>7532157
Very much so.
You look like someone I would expect to see at a metal concert.
>>
>>7534087
My mom was quite the opposite. If anything she always seemed to try way too hard at being a "suburban housewife/PTA soccer mom" type. Like to the point where she based her entire idenity around cooking, gardening, and watching soap operas. She was also always the kind of person who was super preoccupied with making sure that everyone outside the family thought she was practically Mother Teresa. But in reality, she was an emotionless, controlling bitch incapable of empathy.

I did go through a huge hyper feminine repression phase though. And while it didn't last long, it did destroy quite a few good friendships I had. Especially with my guy friends.

>>7531582
I don't have time for too many hobbies really besides vidya. I work in construction though with my brother. So there's that.

If I did have the free time for it, I think I'd do things like fishing and golfing and stuff. I'm not one for fast-paced stuff really. Especially in my old age.
>>
>>7534087
Mine died when I was 3, so I was raised mostly under masculine influence. It's not like I didn't have female role models, but I mimicked my dad, not my aunt.

No, I personally never repressed. I made an ugly, autistic, manly girl. It was strange, though -- I was dismayed at being "mistaken" for a boy (even though I wanted to be one) during puberty, because that meant I was a "failed girl." Now that I'm comfortable with both my masculinity and my (slight) femininity/fagginess, I'm much happier.

Unrelated question: are there any FTMs out there who are ultra fags?
>>
If we spam the fuck out of this thread, how long until we can have a new edition? Something that isn't just begging for waves of MtFs to come asking for dates?
>>
>>7538462
You need like 60 posts. Here's something furry. You want more furry?
>>
>>7538484
Yes. More like this.
>>
File: cute-sloths-57ee6a85754a3__700.jpg (91KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
cute-sloths-57ee6a85754a3__700.jpg
91KB, 700x700px
>>7538493
noted
>>
File: cute-sloths-57ee6c1bcf423__700.jpg (30KB, 700x401px) Image search: [Google]
cute-sloths-57ee6c1bcf423__700.jpg
30KB, 700x401px
>>7538498
>>
File: 1481090333907.jpg (87KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1481090333907.jpg
87KB, 540x540px
>>
File: cute-sloths-57ee6c077b1d2__700.jpg (45KB, 700x467px) Image search: [Google]
cute-sloths-57ee6c077b1d2__700.jpg
45KB, 700x467px
>>7538508
aaww
>>
File: cute-sloths-57f26c021e81c__700.jpg (107KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
cute-sloths-57f26c021e81c__700.jpg
107KB, 700x700px
>>7538514
hmm
>>
File: tumblr_ods3edFmcw1uutgwwo2_500.gif (2MB, 500x324px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ods3edFmcw1uutgwwo2_500.gif
2MB, 500x324px
>>7538505
So cute AND ugly.
Cuggley.
>>
File: 1483600358830.jpg (83KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1483600358830.jpg
83KB, 500x375px
drunk cat
>>
File: Scrotum.jpg (51KB, 700x450px) Image search: [Google]
Scrotum.jpg
51KB, 700x450px
>>7538524
>Cuggley
>>
File: wenn22387234.jpg (569KB, 700x1050px) Image search: [Google]
wenn22387234.jpg
569KB, 700x1050px
>>7538532
Skull faced demon "cat"
>>
File: 1480281596425.jpg (64KB, 838x503px) Image search: [Google]
1480281596425.jpg
64KB, 838x503px
>>7538537
They're a cute
>>
File: giphy (2).gif (1013KB, 500x245px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (2).gif
1013KB, 500x245px
>>7538536
Scrotum maus.
>>
>>7538542
Nothing I said lessens their cuteness.
Still skull faced demon cats.
>>
>>7538548
>>
File: Baby_opossum.jpg (1MB, 1190x1896px) Image search: [Google]
Baby_opossum.jpg
1MB, 1190x1896px
>>7538551
Aight
>>
>>7538554
Looks like "Fifty shades of my nutsack".
>>
>>7538558
It's screaming, "where dem white bitches at"
>>
>>7538563
Here's two nutsacks
>>
File: 1480685892680.jpg (129KB, 1076x1182px) Image search: [Google]
1480685892680.jpg
129KB, 1076x1182px
>>7538568
>No day is leg day
>>
>>7538581
What... Is that? It looks like something that crawled out of a roadside circus in Chernobyl.
>>
need bf
>>
>>7538619
>>
quick question to any m2f's here who're into relationships with socially 'straight' guys, i'd consider myself good looking all-round, but my curse is i'm short as fuck i'm talking 5'2, is that as much an issue with M2f's as it is normal girls? just curious as to what my type'd be ;)
>>
File: 1480678792855.jpg (29KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1480678792855.jpg
29KB, 480x360px
>>7538639
It's a hairless bear
>>
>>7538671
As a straight mtf i'd be happy to date a ftm, it might even be better than a cis guy seeing as we already understand what each other is going through to an extent

but the ftm would still have to be taller than me. I just couldn't date a guy who was smaller than me.
I want a guy who's taller, so it feels like they could protect me, so that they could comfortably be the big spoon, so that I wouldn't look weird in heels, etc.
>>
>>7525440
bitch you know the rules, post tits
>>
>>7538710
how tall are you?
>>
>>7540405
5'11 ;____;

it seems mtfs are too often cursed with being tall even for male standards and that ftms are likewise short even by female standards
>>
>>7540532
So many mtfs are 5'11 lmao
>>
I forgot to ask at my consult but are inverted nipples gonna be a problem with DI top surgery?

If you have them pre op will they still be inverted after the grafts?
>>
>>7541460
We jumped thread to avoid the ladies
go here >>7538663
>>
>>7535780
Your local gunstore. Or some Walmarts or outdoor stores.
I cast my own bullets and make my own patches (cut them from colorless flannel fabric, then soak them in a mixture of soluble oil and water (9/1 ratio), also makes great cleaning solution).
I'd advice to join a club or follow a course. Most of these are run by oldtimers with an immense amount of knowledge and tips, which they are very eager to share.
>>
>>7525362
EWWWWWWWW!! GROSS
>>
>>7525653
Umm this is a blue board you flat chested idiot
Thread posts: 274
Thread images: 77

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.