[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trans Help General #132

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 318
Thread images: 37

File: Trans Help General-.png (209KB, 694x907px) Image search: [Google]
Trans Help General-.png
209KB, 694x907px
This is the Trans Help General thread. We'll try to help you here with everything related to being transgender.
This includes questioning, appearance, daily trans problems, medical info, general info and other interesting stuff to name a few.

MTF, FTM and questioning people are all welcome here to help eachother and discuss possible solutions.

You can also share your transgender related stories here. Just came out? Or you just need to get something off your chest?
Maybe something wonderful happened today! We'll be glad to hear it, it's always good to know we're not going through this alone.

Links:
Articles, Studies and General information about Questioning, Transitioning and other stuff: http://pastebin.com/CyW1dXV8
Lots of useful links about/for transgender people: http://pastebin.com/h1vLPxyV
Transgender FAQ: http://pastebin.com/8QbKyShU

Am i trans/ trans help threads archive:
http://archive.loveisover.me/lgbt/

Therapists: http://www.t-vox.org/index.php?title=Therapists_by_region
http://therapists.psychologytoday.com/rms/prof_search.php
sort by transsexual issues

What will hormones do?
mtf: http://imgur.com/lDBLSVR
ftm: http://imgur.com/HqTqvJg

Previous thread: >>7372798
>>
Is there any special workout or diet I should follow prior to top surgery?
>>
how does one deal with a huge forehead/high hairline?
are there any good haircuts to hide it?
>>
>>7459186
Might have to go for bangs that come down to your eyebrows and not past, it can help. Trannybangs is a meme for a reason
>>
Is InHouse a reliable/cost effective source for Bicalutamide and Estradiol Valerate? I'm looking to start HRT, but the only informed consent provider in my area has a fuckhuge long waiting list
>>
>>7459205
While I can't comment on those specific AA/E, Inhouse is a reliable shipper to the US. I have been ordering from them since 2012 and have never had a lost or missing package.
>>
File: 1462220340843.gif (510KB, 700x827px) Image search: [Google]
1462220340843.gif
510KB, 700x827px
>>7459199
>only options make me a meme
fuckk
okay but are there any styles in particular that are good? i live under a rock i'm sorry
>>
Not the most pressing question, but I was just wondering if it's normal to get more self-absorbed after being on hormones for a month.
I was never the type as a guy to take photos of my self, I thought selfies were pretty narcissistic (wasn't an asshole to anyone about it though)

Now I take so many photos of myself it's silly, I'm fully in the closet so it's my only activity when I can get dressed properly.

I was thinking it could be the fact that I'm attracted to women. So that, as opposed to when I'm dressed as a guy, I actually like the way the photos I take look.

It's pretty bad to be honest, I've posted (semi-nsfw) pictures of myself to websites. which I know isn't the smartest thing to do.

I'm not that worried about it honestly, but is this a semi-normal thing for transgirls to go through?
>>
>>7459225
Hime cut
>>
>>7452110
I'd say do it for, for the mental aspects if nothing else. I found that the month where I was only on an AA losing T was relief, a lot of tension and anxiety I wasn't even aware of melted away. Then when I added E it felt like this emotional void was filled. People say that mental effects are just a meme, but for me it was real. Even getting high feels different now, like the paranoia and anxiety I'd sometimes get hasn't been there either. I'd say I even think more clearly on HRT in some ways. Kinda nervous about physical effects though, I've only gotten tender nipples in the last 2 weeks and it's taking some getting used to. Reduced erections, shrunk junk in general, feels pretty good. I don't really get BO anymore, live in hot and humid conditions and though I still sweat a lot I don't really have boy stink which is pretty neat. Hope you like crying though, takes a bit to adjust emotionally.
>>
spirolactone has ruined my sex drive and i hate it
i recently switched to bicalutamide, but i havent had my sex drive back (its only been 2 weeks or so)

is there anything i can do to raise my sex drive?
>>
Haven't seen my brother in 2 years and he shows up to Xmas as woman, I'm speechless. How the fuck do I process this? I'm not gay, straight white male in fact but I'm just stunned right now..
>>
>>7459953
You could try progesterone.
>>
>>7459972
i was on it for a while, but i cried every single day

at this point, its impacting my relationships. i stopped spirolactone and got on bicalutamide, and still waiting for T to come back.

i could try masturbation. i'm sure that'll get the gear running, so to speak. but its been a while and i really dont get interested
>>
File: Dont panic.jpg (51KB, 546x451px) Image search: [Google]
Dont panic.jpg
51KB, 546x451px
>Shampoo every other day
>Lots of hair seem to be coming out every time I shampoo, like ALOT
>Start shampooing once a week out of panic
>And then to just rinsing every day of the month out of fear shampooing is taking too much out of me
>Already on cypro and fin
>>
>>7459964
Be open minded, let them tell you what they feel you need to know.

Know that it wasn't their -choice- to be trans, and that it isn't your place to offer any 'advice', esp after 2 years. They have put enough thought and time into it, and they'd have reached out for your input if the had needed it.

Use she/her pronouns.

Congrats! You got a sister for Christmas!
Love them and be an awesome brother.
>>
>>7460236
how long have you been on cypro and fin? it could be a hair regrowth cycle or something?
>>
File: image.jpg (27KB, 451x451px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 451x451px
How do I know if I'm ftm like I've been saying for years, or just a lesbian with internalized homophobia?
>>
>>7460301
Cypro started at the beginning of November, before that I was on 200mg spiro for a year and a half along with fin. Noticed the hair doing this sometime around July-August
>>
>>7459994
I know that feel, best of luck.
>>
>>7460314
Speak to a therapist
>>
Due to financial reasons I'm changing AA from Lupton to Spiro, I wanted to know if apart from all the pissing there was any other noticeable difference. It also freaks me out a little bit because it seems like erections are easier to get overall, but I dunno if its just my paranoia. I know blood tests are the way to go for this but I have an appointment with my endo until February and I really don't want T to come back, so I was wondering if the erections were an indication of anything, its not even random, its just that infer nervous from getting one and I can't stop thinking about it.
>>
>>7459160
>Due to financial reasons I'm changing AA from Lupton to Spiro, I wanted to know if apart from all the pissing there was any other noticeable difference. It also freaks me out a little bit because it seems like erections are easier to get overall, but I dunno if its just my paranoia. I know blood tests are the way to go for this but I have an appointment with my endo until February and I really don't want T to come back, so I was wondering if the erections were an indication of anything, its not even random, its just that infer nervous from getting one and I can't stop thinking about it.

*I get nervous to get one
>>
>>7459566
Don't say that. I don't want to hear that. I don't want to hear how your tension and anxiety went away. I don't want to hear that hormones filled that black hole that permeates your soul. You are crazy people. I am crazy for asking my therapist about them. Why? I don't cd. I just want to be a girl because I'm a virgin sissy who wants to be breastfed. I'm probably agp anyway. Now to go slowly insane on psychotropic drugs my 'doctor' is more than willing to experiment with all because I look down upon my shitty inconvienent 'feelings'.
>>
>>7460871
Apparently you can get erections even after an orchi. Somewhat normal.
>>
>>7460883
I'm sorry you feel that way, senpai. Hope you can work out your issues with your feelings, good luck.
>>
>>7460314
Do you want to be a man and experience life you perceive life as a man to be? Are you prepared to deal with unforeseen aspects of that gender? Does internal homophobia impact on the way you see yourself as your current gender? Does being perceived as a woman upset you without regard to your sexuality, if so, why? If you're trying to convince yourself of something when deep down you feel otherwise ask yourself for a reason for this behaviour. Seek the help of a gender therapist, they can help to untangle sexuality from gender in relation to your specific feelings
>>
File: 1405660673408.png (138KB, 708x625px) Image search: [Google]
1405660673408.png
138KB, 708x625px
>christmas dinner
>dad works at jail
>he's talking about how he has a "man with tits" in the jail and it's annoying because "he" has to have special treatment
>has to be given "non essential medicine" (hormones)
>is making fun of them and everyone else joins in
>pretend to laugh
>dying on the inside

ha there goes any confidence I had about ordering HRT guess i'll just shoot myself in a few months like I planned to
>>
>>7459255
A lot of people do this, regardless of any gender orientation.

tho posting nsfw stuff online is dumb
>>
>>7464122
it's wanting validation and compliments
I admit I did that too when guys were asking and I made lots of pics (that I mostly hated and deleted)
I want to be pretty and desirable instead of so insecure
>>
>>7464058
do it faggot

The HRT I mean
>>
>>7464058
I know how this feels anon whenever my family makes fun of trannies I put a fake smile on my face but I just want to cry. I hope you don't kill yourself over having asshole family members you can always live without them. Merry Christmas anon.
>>
>>7464269
it's not even hard to do, I started self-medding at 15 and was able to make it to 18 before being kicked out.. Went legit tho

You're all bitches
>>
>>7464279
you da real strong independent woman
I really wish I was like you, but Im such a scared pussy
(not the jail story anon)
>>
>>7464122
You're right about posting stuff online, I made sure not to show my face though so that's a little better.

As far as everyone doing it, I assumed that some people were just like that naturally so it was such a suprise when I ended up becoming that sort of person so quickly (and to such a severe extent)

>>7464236
I agree that it's for validation partly, I think the posting stuff online was because I was new to crossdressing and was scared I was deluding myself into thinking I looked good, so the feedback was helpful and felt great to the point where I wanted more
>>
>>7464058

You'd rather die than live your own life separate from your shitty family?
If they can't get with the program, fuck em, leave them behind. Their disapproval doesn't have to be a death sentence.
>>
what exercises do I do for bigger butt and hips?
>>
>>7468303
This, >>7449988 but don't do the squat exercises.
>>
>>7468312
thanks
>>
I'm an 18 year old boy and have recently started to question my gender. I've accepted that I'm not straight sexually but now I'm questioning my gender. I dont want to be a transtrender, but I've seen so many adorable girls online and I always find myself thinking "If only". As a kid, I never played with girls toys or wore makeup or anything. I've actually always been pretty masculine.

Because of my natural masculinity, I'm scared to transition or even become more androgynous/femboy-ish. I fear judgement, and I fear not being taken seriously. Especially if I identified as a new-age gender like gender-fluid or something of the sort.

What really gets me interested in becoming more feminine is that I am really interested in the BDSM scene. I would love to have a dominant person use and abuse me as a femboy/mtf sub. Much of my interest in transitioning into a more femme version of myself stems from sex. I feel like that isn't a healthy thing to do (base your entire life around your sexual interests) but it's what I want.

I'm thinking about telling my mom that I'm queer in both my sexual and gender identity on New Year's but I'd like to know if I'm being stupid or if my feelings are valid. I'm not very good at expressing myself but if you can make something of my feelings I would love to hear your thoughts on it. Thank you for reading.
>>
>>7468427
A lot of people feel that way at the start, you have to ask if you could deal with the effected of taking hormones to see if you should do that, N then ask if you could handle the idea of socially transitioning to see if you're transgender.

As far as being queer as a gender, good luck to you but I don't believe in it and think it'll just make it harder for people to accept your changes. What's wrong with being a man who enjoys feeling feminine or a transgirl who isn't 100% girly girl
>>
>>7468481
I have a few questions for you if you don't mind.

What are the effects of hormones? I know they change you physically but what are the mental effects?
What do you mean by socially transitioning to see if I'm trans?

When I say queer as a gender I mean the dictionary definition of queer; Strange or odd. I am comfortable being a man, and I am comfortable in my current life. However, I feel as though I would be happier being a more androgynous/femme person. I think girls have cuter clothes and I think femininity is appealing to me. I just have a hard time justifying to myself that even though I'm masculine and content with life as it is now, should I become the person I really want to be? I'm fortunate to be born in a time that is accepting of different gender identities and I can't help but wonder if I should act on my feelings now while they're present, or live contently and potentially act in regret x amount of years down the line. I would hate to transition late and look like a monster.
>>
>>7468527
Some people get emotional but I feel exact the same so far, more calm even because of the lack of testosterone.

By socially transitioning I mean ask yourself how you would feel if you were seen as a woman in social situations full time, a lot of feminine guys would like to be seen as a woman when they want to (I.e passing) but the idea of not being able to go back is a bad thing

Incase you didn't realise, it's possible to take hormones while not being trans, check femgen for that.

You're right, to most people the concept of a guy who likes being feminine, especially to the point of taking hormones, is hard to grasp but I don't see any logical problem with it.

The thing that convinced me to start hormones is: after realising I enjoyed crossdressing and posting on crossdressers.com forums for a couple months, I realised that if I got older, lost my feminine looks, and looked like the elderly men in skirts that post there. I would likely kill myself. So it was the fear of being a hon (or monster as you put it) that convinced me to start
>>
>>7468665
I thought that going on hormones and transitioning went hand in hand.That makes me more comfortable to go on horomones and remain a guy, but just be a more androgynous guy .
>>
>>7468699
Until people notice your tits
>>
File: help.jpg (368KB, 1128x2060px) Image search: [Google]
help.jpg
368KB, 1128x2060px
I have scars from ingrown hairs because my skin is a piece of shit, and this looks definitely horrible.

Does anyone know how to heal these?

I wouldn't show this to even my mom, I'm so insecure now.
>>
>>7468704
I already got some moobs anyway. Plus lingerie/bras are cute and I would likely enjoy having some actual boobies.
>>
>>7468699
Some people who go on hormones are ok/welcoming to the idea of growing tits, but some aren't. If you aren't, then you can use SERMs to get the feminising effects without the tits (I don't know much about that, ask femgen) I don't think you can get SERMs legit afaik but a lot of people self med. I'm not on SERMs but I'm self medding anyway because hormones are so difficult to get in the UK
>>
>>7468748
I dont know if I would self med or get it professionally, but either way I think I would welcome the Idea of growing some titties and just wear a sports bra/compression top or baggy clothes to hide them if I wanted to.
>>
I suppose I'll pour out my problems here

Basically I came here a year a go asking if I was trans and that, you probably know how it goes, read every genderbender doujin you can find, save images of girls in cute/sexy clothes and self insert, role play a girl online for several years yadda yadda. Classic agp.

Or so I thought. Being disgusting weeb trash, I've watched a lot of anime over Christmas leave. One in particular I watched was Trinity Seven. There's a girl in it, Liese, and I have never wanted to fuck anything more than her in my life. I thought I had drawn my fetish lot and accepted my fate, but the collection of pantyhose under my bed has gone untouched since last week. I'm struggling to fap to my regular kind of thing now.

I just need a bit of advice on where to go from here, but big anime tiddies have baited me in and I don't want to let go
>>
>>7468761
Honestly, they're a bit harder to hide than that(depending on your weight and genetics), If you're no out to your family and friends it means constantly having to worry about your wardrobe as well as never swimming or changing in front of them again.

Would your family/friends be understanding?
>>
>>7468825
I am entertaining the idea of telling my mom on newyears. I've been wearing hoodies a lot anyway. I'm confident my family would accept me for who I wanted to be. I don't have many friends that I see a lot, but my closest friends I'm sure would be accepting. And if I were to lose friends over it, it'd suck but that's just how it is.
>>
>>7468918
>And if I were to lose friends over it, it'd suck but that's just how it is.
Think of it this way: if you lose your friends because of this they weren't real friends anyway.
>>
>>7468925
damn that's a depressing thought. but I guess it's true.
>>
>>7468918
I'd say live it for a while first honestly. But you know yourself better than I do. If you've accepted you're not trans, are you still interested in crossdressing with the goal of passing as female or are you happy just wearing clothes that are femme and feeling nice but not having to put in the effort required to pass?
>>
>>7468716
Dig lightly into the skin and pull the ingrown hairs out.
>>
>>7469158
I'd love to crossdress but dont do it often. I guess what I would like is to have the body and clothes to be a qt crossdressing femboy/trap and still be able to wear mens clothes in the real world. I think I'll come out to my mom and try to better my wardrobe for androgyny and femme styles. I'm sure the rest of my family will catch on but I'm not too concerned. They won't kick me out of the house for it, that I know. I'll likely just catch some shit for being gay and that'll be the end of it.
>>
>>7469179
That's exactly how I got these scars.
Never doing it again anymore.
>>
>>7469235
they'll heal just fine
>>
What are the effects of HRT that will not go away simply by stopping HRT and how can they be dealt with?
I all but totally know it won't work out for me but I think I'll always regret never trying while I'm young...ish. 20. ; - ;

Dysphoria sucks.
>>
>>7469425
20 is 'pushing it' but far more important than your age is what you look like currently, if you're a waify guy you'll still be fine.
On HRT, you'll lose your fertility permanantly, meaning you can never have your own kids. Which is fine if you never wanted them anyway or trust science to figure out a genetic alternative sometime in the future

Your body will change but the big permanent Change is tits, you can get them lopped off though for a price

Another problem is mental state, like it or not living as a woman (or feminine man) and then reversing any effects will leave you as a different person than you would've been otherwise.

Knowing Id regret it if I didn't do it while it was possible is what pushed me over the edge to start.

On another note, I enjoy dancing more now, don't know if that's a permanent effect or what, but it's nice
>>
File: 1430706019150.jpg (84KB, 700x714px) Image search: [Google]
1430706019150.jpg
84KB, 700x714px
>>7459160
Hello!
My Trans Girlfriend has been having some severe depression and suicidal thoughts. She often tells me she just wants to die and she asks how long it would take for people to find her dead. I'm usually able to calm her down but the holidays are deadly and they are slowly reaching their apex. Any advice you give would be greatly appreciated. I'm a straight male myself.
>>
>>7469571
Can't tell you anything very specific because that depends from person to person, but my advice would be to prioritize spending time with her. As in, in real life; and going out with her more.
>>
>>7469571
give her a number for a suicide hotline
>>
File: iM0bZGs.jpg (30KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
iM0bZGs.jpg
30KB, 800x600px
>>7469571
Feed her lots of yummy food, roll her up in blankets and cuddle her. Sorry to say, but when a girl is sad the best thing to do is usually to spend money on her and make her feel comfy and safe.

But since you have a trans gf who is dysphoric and probably doesn't like her appearance, it may be a bit trickier. You're probably gonna have to refute her and reaffirm your love for her at every turn, until she starts believing that you think she's beautiful.
>>
>>7469425
breast buds will stay
infertility might last forever
>>
How much is the ideal weight before HRT? I'm 5'10 and 130lbs but I can shed a few more if need be.
>>
>>7472965
It's more important to start HRT as soon as possible. 130lb is fine anyway.
>>
>>7472965
The ideal weight is whatever you are right now.
>>
I started dilating today and it is very scary. Anyone want to give tips to a beginner? My main problems is actually getting it there in the first place. I use a soft silicon rod so I can't really feel the difference between doing it correctly or pushing it into a dead end. It's also very scary how hard I have to push to get it in.
>>
>MTF
Shoulders: 19"
Band: 38" (B/C)
Waist: 31"
Hips: 43"
Height: 6'

Be honest anons, is there any hope for me, or am I doomed to wander the world as a too-tall crossdresser for the rest of time?
>>
>>7468716
At least I'm not the only one who has this.
>>
I keep catching my nipples when I adjust my shirt or lay down. (1month in to hrt). It's not painful, more of a jolt that makes me aware of them. Is this what they're gonna be like forever or is it just while they start to grow? Does wearing a bra stop this happening or does it make it worse?
>>
>>7473155
It's either a signal of nipple growth (likely) or an adverse reaction to your meds (very unlikely). It'll stop early into HRT, but your nipples will forever be somewhat sensitive to the touch. A bra can help but I've noticed it only makes them mine more sensitive after taking it off.
>>
>>7469233
>I think I'll come out to my mom

how are people able to do this ?
>>
File: IC5YXWj.jpg (86KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IC5YXWj.jpg
86KB, 960x1280px
Hey guys, I'm starting to really not like my ass, I think it looks like a man-ass now. It didn't used to be like this, so I'm wondering if I should be worried or if it's just a weight loss thing. Any tips on how to improve it?
>>
>>7474093
I half-did at 4am after puking and feeling like garbage and getting the overwhelming feeling I wasn't gonna make it til 30
>>
>>7474128
man assed HON CONFIRMED
>>
>>7474128
To me that looks like a man ass well on it's way to becoming a (wo)man ass. I'd say give it time, gain weight if that's what you're worried about
>>
>>7473218
My nipples are certainly growing, I hope they don't get too large though, that's always been a turn off
>>
>>7474128

The ass is female but your hips are Twinkish male by build. There is no way to fix that other than having a slight bit more fat but I wouldn't recommend that. Just make the rest of your pass and nobody will notice. Believe me most cis women do not have cartoonishly large asses. Yours actually is quite normal as long as you wear the right underwear.
>>
>>7474640
Not that guy, but would corset training help?
>>
>>7474640
pls stop making it sound like their ass could be better if it were cis. cis girls deal with the same shit. she should be reading cis girl fashion tips to help with her ass since she has a normally feminine posterior and hips, jesus.
>>
>>7474620
You should know I am quite impressionable and don't pick up on cues very well, so if you're trolling I might actually take it seriously.

>>7474627
The problem is that I've been transitioning for a long time and it actually got better, then worse over time. That's why I'm wondering if it's weight loss or something worse. I guess I'll just ask my endo to put me back on prog and beg for cypro instead of spiro again. Gaining weight is very hard for me...

>>7474640
Really? That's weird, my waist-to-hip ratio is actually good according to websites, I have a 24-25 inch waist and 34 inch hips. Or are you saying the ratio is good, but the "build" is somehow wrong? Like the makeup of the bones?

>>7474649
Don't call me a guy please.
>>
>>7474672
If it was better before weight loss than it'll probably be better after weight gain,

Weight gain can be hard l, but it just comes down to eating more make sure to track your calories.

My bad about calling you a guy, thought I was in femgen
>>
File: 1480121465419.jpg (45KB, 396x494px) Image search: [Google]
1480121465419.jpg
45KB, 396x494px
>MtF, never going to pass, boymode forever
>want to get married
>hate hippies, commies, fascists, bootlickers, and most other American "liberals"
I should just kill myself, right?
>>
>>7474128
Do you exercise? Toning your lower body (butt/hip/legs) can really help to feminize.
>>
File: 1459042170074.png (10KB, 250x249px) Image search: [Google]
1459042170074.png
10KB, 250x249px
>>7474128
what's your cup/band size?
>>
>>7474708
>Not attractive
>conservative tranny
Life isn't gonna be good bud
>>
File: 1479877349119.png (151KB, 328x474px) Image search: [Google]
1479877349119.png
151KB, 328x474px
>>7474983
It's pretty awful. I'm probably going to detrans or off myself.
HRT didn't help dysphoria much at all.
>>
>>7474707
It's okay, I'll try.

>>7474745
May be difficult while I'm also trying to gain weight, but this is something else I can do.

>>7474755
Why? Sorry my tit is in the picture, I wear a 32B, used to be a 32C before weight loss.
>>
>>7473155
My nipples were very sensitive to the point I was super careful about putting on shirts and sleeping was difficult. It stopped after a while although nipples are more sensitive now, just not oversensitive.
>>
>>7474672
>You should know I am quite impressionable
/lgbt/ is a very bad place for you then. From the perspective of someone who transitioned before it was cool and used normal support forums, /lgbt/ is quite hysterical.
>>
>my emotions just go between apathy, being extremely depressed about not being a girl, and making plans to commit suicide

why do i have to be like this i hate being a mentally ill faggot

i was doomed to this shit from the day i was born and it isn't fair
>>
>>7475712
Yeah, there are some aspects that are particularly gross and weird, like the agp meme and the axe wound meme, but I like that it's at least honest and I won't get hugboxed or screeched at for "passing". Do you know of any other good boards without the negative aspects of either side of the spectrum?
>>
>>7475741
No, the communities I used to hang around are down now. But something people said was beneficial for a community was if it had mostly young people but a few older (around 30) people who transitioned young. 50 year olds who only transitioned now don't have much in common with young people as you may know. Having a hopeful outlook on life is a plus. /lgbt/ is reactionary and accuses any ounce of positivity for being hugboxing because they hate susan's. 4chan in general is a website that encourge people to suicide.
>>
>>7475765
Well I'm already somewhat suicidal because I can't figure out how to raise money for GRS/FFS and I constantly compare myself to others, so you're probably right that this place isn't good for me. I just wish there was a chill place for early transitioners to talk.
>>
>>7475771
FFS is also a 4chan meme by the way. Most people can survive without it.

I'm sorry about not affording GRS, though. I was able to get it for free in Europe.
>>
>>7475776
I "pass" without it, but at this point I need it to feel like my transition is "finished". I just want to be able to take a picture with my friends and look at it afterwards without feeling like shit about myself. But I probably only need subtle work, so I'm scared that the surgeon will overdo it and then I won't even look like myself.

Sometimes my partners who don't even know I'm trans start complimenting my features, like my nose that I hate and want fixed, and that's when I start to have second thoughts about it.
>>
>>7475790
Yeah, just remember that many cis-girls feel the same way about photos of them. (Even if your worries are probably more legitimate)
It took me a long time to realize that sometimes I'm just ugly rather than manly or non-passing. And that sometimes people don't think I'm as ugly as I think I am.
>>
>Anxiety all the time, especially bad with new people/environments and being around lots of people
>need job for electrolysis and clothes and stuff
>can't imagine a job I could mentally bear with my lack of skills while still going to uni
Ahhhhh. How do you do it?
>>
>>7475589
>tfw they never got sensitive at any point
I really wonder what it has to feel like
>>
>>7476550
Um, you did something wrong lol. What's your dose and how long?
>>
>>7476582
>you did something wrong lol
You do realise it never happens for some people, right?
>>
>>7476582
I've been on 4mg for about a year and a half, endo felt like upping it to 6 a few months ago though
>>
>>7476550
Just the fact that your nipples are poking out and is easy to access is going to help.
>>
>>7474093
Well my mom is pretty accepting so if I told her I was queer, I don't think she'd hate me. Then I'd probably get slowly more femme and eventually I can be a qt femboy
>>
>>7476594
???

I'm not even sure how you could live that to be honest lol. I may sound like a stupid bitch rn but I didn't even know that could happen, is it just trans girls or do some cis girls get fucked in the same way?
>>
Hi all, 22 mtf here. I'm planning on coming out to my parents soon and just wanted to know if anyone has any tips on what to say?
>>
>>7476700
some cis girls don't have particularly sensitive nipples just as some cis guys do
>>
Could my side pain be from spiro
6mg e 100 spiro
If its not...should i take more spiro?
>>
>>7476736
Is there any truth to playing with them to help sensitize? Surely those who got screwed can find some way to help themselves out
>>
File: miku sad.jpg (80KB, 420x236px) Image search: [Google]
miku sad.jpg
80KB, 420x236px
>http://bytenoise.co.uk/oh-for-fucks-sake/mascara-and-hope.pdf
Just read this and i want to die.
Please tell me it's changed since 2013, I can't wait that long. I'm already 20. Ughhhhhh
>>
>>7476829
nope
selfmed or wait 2 years
>>
I don't think I'll ever get used to this shit.
>Be skinny as fuck, but usually wear somewhat loose-fitting clothing (Medium sweatshirts/shirts, only "thin" jeans instead of skinny)
>several days ago wear a size S sweater that's still a men's sweater, but it's kinda fem. Feel like I look pretty good with that and the jeans I was wearing.
>Try wearing the same thing today to go meet some friends, feel like I look disgusting and an obvious tranny
>Back to a baggy hoodie mode
I don't know how I'll ever leave the safety and comfort of hoodies.
>>
>>7476931
You mean self-med AND wait two years
>>
>>7475026
No, gaining weight is the best time to do the exercises
>>
>>7475729
highly relatable
>>
What does it mean if like, I think I'd really like to be a pretty girl, like supermodel status, but I know I will never look like that so why bother? But I'm never sure if that's just a fantasy or if it's something I really want to be. And if I don't really hate my body, I just wish I was less hairy everywhere and wish my torso was less masculine-shaped?

Sometimes I think if I had the choice to be "normal" I'd rather be a normal girl than a normal guy, and if I could just press a button and switch, I'd do it, but the idea and the process of transitioning all seems so scary and I don't want to disappoint my family or alienate my friends. I just don't know
>>
I've come to accept that there is no way I can transition without being a hon. I'm 6'3", broad shouldered, and have a very masculine face. So what do I do now? Start roid cycling and become the ultimate man since I'll never be a girl and just hope I accept it?
>>
>>7478274
>become the ultimate man

Don't you think that would make the problem worse?

Anyway, you can physically transition without socially transitioning.
>>
>>7478274
testosterone supplementing does not alleviate symptomps of gender dysphoria
in fact, it will probably make it worse, do not recommend
>>
>>7478624
>>7478290
Well I don't really have any idea what to do besides repress everything and hope I don't off myself. I'm afraid if I go to therapy about it they'll just tell me BEE URSELF:^) and try to push me on mones. I'm a pretty vain person so I'd rather be an unhappy man than an ugly hon tbqh.
>>
>>7478812
if you're planning on repressing because you think you willl be a hon, you might as well just off yourself now
if you are dysphoric you will cave eventually and 100% guaranteed be a hon in 30 years
>>
>>7464058
I know it's hard because it's your family and you still love them and want their approval despite what the other tards in this thread have said. It's not going to be easy, but, 1- they may surprise you when it confronts them from their own family member. It may make them listen and think in a way they never did before. It won't ever be easy, but it can happen. 2- Whether they accept you or not, focus on your second family, the family you WILL have in the future, the husband/wife that you want, a pet, a home that's your safe space from the world, it can be really good. There will be love and acceptance in your world if you let it in. But Soyuz need to stay alive for that.
>>
are there any apps similar to Eva for voice training but for Android? according to every source I can find, they only got it working on the galaxy s3 which is super old at this point.
>>
>>7476721
18 y/o here with the same question
>>
I enjoy fantasizing about being female, I pretended to be a girl online since I discovered the internet, and I always thought that I was born in the wrong body, or that if I was female instead, it'd be more comfortable.
At the same time, I like being male, I loke my body as it is(although I could lose some weight).
I can't figure out what I am, I just wish I knew...
I keep on thinking about transitioning but since I am not uncomfortable with my body as male, I'm just unsure.
>>
>>7486633
Why do you think you were born in the wrong body if you're comfortable with it how it already is?
>>
>>7486683
Because it feels like I'd be even more comfortable if I was born female. I don't know how to explain it, since I don't fully understand it myself...It's just that I got used to being male I guess?
>>
>>7486633
The majority of 4chan says otherwise, but there are plenty of trans folks that don't physically transition. At the end of the day, your junk and chromosomes don't determine your gender -- your brain does. If you're comfortable with your body and love it as is, don't feel like you need to physically transition. There are plenty of trans woman who lack resources for a physical transition, and are completely fine with a social transition (i.e. name change and change of gender presentation).
>>
>>7476721
>>7482899

I came out to my parents at the start of September as queer and trans female. I practiced some with my therapist, but for the most part I just kinda winged it. I'm not the best on-the-spot speaker, but I just did my best to be myself. If you can have a conversation with your parents, just realize there's no real right or wrong way to do it. Their reaction is out of your control. Just be confident in like "this is me," and I hope you can take time to accept me.

It will be a grieving process for parents and may take time, but they're not really losing you at all and will hopefully accept the true you.
>>
I don't often come to this part of 4chan cause how toxic people are about "passing" and how horribly non-binary identities are excluded...

But to all my trans sisters, you don't ever need to "pass" to be valid. If you feel most comfortable passing within the binary, then go ahead!

But at the end of the day, gender is a spectrum determined by your brain only. I hate terminology like male-to-female because it implies your gender has not always been what you know it to be. You're still a valid trans woman if you chose not to physically transition, and you're still valid if you're in the process of transitioning.

It may take years to understand your gender because of the lack of exposure to folks with similar trans experiences, but you don't owe cis folks shit. Pass on your own accord. Love your body because that's a revolutionary act when the majority of this site tells any trans woman to "pass" better or that we're "ugly."

All trans folks are cute, powerful, and important.
>>
>>7486812
Now if only the random cashier I encounter would use female pronouns on me and treat me as they would any other female.
>>
>>7486812
There are only two genders, now go back to tumblr.
>>
should I be worried about missing out on a day of dosages?
>>
>>7489525
You may feel a bit shitty, but that should be all.
>>
>>7486714
If you're only changing your social gender and don't have enough dysphoria to drive medical transition, you're not trans. If you can't transition because of resources or medical issues, that's another story, but that's like saying you shaved your head because you feel like a cancer patient without having cancer and getting treatment.
>>
>>7489722
It depends on how you define "trans". I'd say you can technically be trans even without physical dysphoria if you have some significant need to be the opposite sex (even if only socially); it's still there if it's mild. However, for practical purposes it's not very useful to group the mildly trans people with the kind you're thinking of, who need actual medical treatment; they have very different problems and outlooks on their gender.
>>
I can't exactly tell if I'm transgender and need help. I 100% know that with my mind that I was definitely suppose to be a girl, but I'm not exactly disgusted with my male body like a lot of people here are. I really just want someone to love me as a girl. All gay guys are completely unattractive to me and it seems like I'm only attracted to males who are straight. Like I don't want any guy to want me for my dick.

I also would feel a lot more comfortable socially as a girl. Another problem is that I wasn't attracted to people until I was 18 so I couldn't figure out until now (I'm 20) that I feel dysphoria. SOMEONE HELP EXPLAIN THIS to me lololol
>>
>>7489797
Gender identity doesn't really have that much to do with sexuality. But yeah you sound trans, if you're 100% sure that you were "supposed" to be a girl. I'm not sure why people come here asking if they're trans when they obviously already know they are.
>>
>>7489797
See a gender therapist.
>>
>>7489805
Yeah, but I think a big reason I want to transition is for many boys to see me as a girl and to want me as one. Gay relationships really turn me off for some reason, like I would never want to put my dick in someone's ass or for a guy to jack me off, man idk I might be getting too caught up in random social factors or it
>>
>>7489771
I define trans(sexualism) around sex characteristics and not social gender. One has absolute limits across the species, the other is relative to environment. I feel no kinship with transsocial people because I consider my social transition a consequence of medical transition in my environment rather than an end unto itself. If our gender roles were not a feedback loop with perceived/physiological sex, my gender would have remained the same, whatever that means.

I don't inherently resent people who are gender nonconforming, which is what those people are to me. I just wish they'd realize my experience is very different from their own.
>>
21 year old trans girl here!
I started on 2mg of Estrogen at 19, and started 100mg of Spiro at 20.

What doses should I be on and what can I do to transition most efficiently?
>>
>>7490246
Have you had blood work to check your hormone levels?
>>
>>7490279
Not in a while, no. Been too busy with school for appointments.
>>
>>7490246
Probably more, but it could be enough for you; you can't tell without blood tests so prioritize getting one.

Also why did you start oestrogen first?
>>
>>7490298
Not her but it makes sense to take E first since it alone can reduce T, and once it has it's easier to predict the exact levels of T on AAs. Less blood tests needed.
>>
>>7490298
I wasn't sure at first how much I wanted to transition, mostly out of fear and still needing to come to terms with who I am and wanted to be.

My doctor said it would be best to start with E.
>>
how did you discern dysphoria from regular feeling shitty?
i'm questioning and this shit is fucking terrible
>>
>>7490478
If you could pick which sex characteristics to have, both secondary and primary, which would you choose? Are they the ones you have, different, mixed? Why those? Would you be okay growing old with them? How do you feel about the sex of your body now?

The first question was one I didn't deign to ask myself openly until I was in my late teens, when I had the crushing realization that I'd wanted a sex change my whole conscious life.
>>
>>7490500
i really don't know. boobs are great and all but i sure haven't had them, and i do feel like i'd like kids one day so that's there
i just seem to be rather indifferent on having a male body and have no idea if i'd suddenly be happier with a female one
>>
>>7490514
Do you feel like you're missing something, or do you just think it would be fun, or something else? If you had boobs, would the rest of your body be fine? Do you want to be able to present yourself with a feminine physique, or do you wish to have those permanent characters? There's a pretty big difference between wanting to occasionally wear falsies and wanting to have developed breasts. You can't take one off.
>>
>>7490554
i don't think it'd be "fun" to have boobs, but i don't really know how to distinguish general shittiness from dysphoric shittiness. i've never tried girlmode in my life so yeah
>>
>>7490627
I think it's something worth exploring if you have some confusions about it, but I'd edge in with skepticism. Get some femme stuff and see how you feel.
>>
>>7490478
Crying at the thought of being perceived as a man, having a penis, and detransitioning is a pretty good indicator of gender dysphoria tbqhonest.
>>
What am I supposed to do if I've practiced my female voice to the best of my ability but strangers still gender me male over the phone.

How do I deal with the fact I have the voice of a manly hon and will never be able to afford voice surgery.
>>
Hi, here to ask the question. The main thing is this: I've never hated my body. I've never had any problems with my body a la >>7490677. I *have* always hated my reflection, for not being me. Because it isn't.

I also -- I think, cautiously -- I'd like to look like a girl. And act like one. With all the gestures, postures. And fashion.

But I've never really done anything like I've read. I've never hated having a male body, or doing male things -- in fact, I've always hated feminine things. Like barbies and sewing and shit. Swords are much better. Hell, I took one of those online quizzes and got 98%: extremely masculine -- not exactly authoritative, but shows what I do absolutely conforms to social expectations of males.

I'm getting this very good feeling, just having said I want to look like a girl. I've never said that before. I -- remember specifically when I first thought about being a girl and got a...passionately happy feeling.

I realised that I was looking at certain girls and absent-mindedly wishing I was them.

But none of this has ever been a big concern for me. It's never been something I've ever come close to crying over. It's never something that's kept me awake. It's never something I've had any mental trouble over. I don't think I've ever had dysphoria. And I'd certainly much prefer to be a man than a woman when it comes to social role, and when it comes to social perception. Though if there were worldwide gender equality and I could be a tomboy...

I understand that's a tortured wall of text. I'm leaning on the side of "not trans". What do you think? Insofar as you can think anything about it.
>>
>>7490837
In my opinion you don't sound trans but you are interesting in being a trap? Maybe?
>>
>>7490926
Thanks, that takes a load off my mind.
>>
File: Felixa.jpg (769KB, 1091x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Felixa.jpg
769KB, 1091x1280px
>>7490926
Not him but is there a difference with traps and trannies? I guess traps are more of a thing with porn etc. But if they look and present themselves as female are they any different, like i'd be a cute anime boy if it was possible, too bad anime isn't real.
>>
>>7490837
>I'm getting this very good feeling, just having said I want to look like a girl. I've never said that before. I -- remember specifically when I first thought about being a girl and got a...passionately happy feeling.
> Though if there were worldwide gender equality and I could be a tomboy...

This makes me think you are trans to some degree, but it's been clouded by society's traditional gender roles. However, if you really don't have dysphoria, then maybe not.
>>
>>7490998
It's definitely true that even if I was trans, I would be reticent to do anything because it'd stop me from doing what I want to do. Military, and such.

The closest thing I can think of to dysphoria is the whole mirror-hating thing. That's not specific to me being a dude, though -- that's just because I don't identify with my face at all.
>>
>>7490992
It's a matter of how you percieve yourself.

Traps for example don't change their name and ID, and of course don't get SRS.
>>
>>7489805
>I'm not sure why people come here asking if they're trans when they obviously already know they are
Because it's scary :(
>>
>>7490805
Probably you're doing in wrong rather than it being impossible for you to get better. The same applies to most things that you "practice to the best of your ability", before you work out how to practice better. I can't give specific advice (try the voice threads when they appear).
>>
Anyone tried this?
https://gendergp.co.uk/
>>
>>7493395
Yes, I got hormones after six weeks. It's far better than the NHS, though fairly expensive.
>>
>>7493459
Did your normal gp help out?
>>
>>7493477
My gp refused to help, even after being shown that she has to make a referral. Went to CAMS after that and they basically told me to fuck off and that they won't help me either.
Tavistock told me that by the time they'd see me I would be 18 so they also told me to fuck off.

Tried Dr.W, got hormones after six weeks and a referral shortly after that.

It probably sounds like I'm shilling, but I've had a really shitty experience with the NHS.
>>
>>7493520
Oh no, I've heard the horror stories over and over. Sounds like a nightmare.

On the other hand, 6 weeks is really short. Defo gonna try this path. Thx anon.
>>
>>7493587
No problem. Just note that it is kinda expensive - more than self-medding. Though blood tests are included and you'll get a referral too.
>>
>>7493600
Just noticed it doesn't say the price till I hit em up. How much was it for you?
>>
>>7493706
Not sure how much I can say if you need to talk to get a price.

I think it's around £80 a month? Though the blocker injection I get every 3 months makes up the bulk of that - E and blood tests are dirt cheap in comparison. Self-medding is much cheaper but my parents don't want me doing that unless absolutely necessary, the plan is to switch to NHS provided hrt once the referral processes is complete (another 12 months at least).
>>
>>7493797
I should probably mention that the price will vary depending on what you need, I think there's also a cheaper blocker available.

Best to talk with them and get an actual estimate, rather than listening to someone on a mongolian basket weaving forum.
>>
File: 1440545712567.jpg (560KB, 1000x1502px) Image search: [Google]
1440545712567.jpg
560KB, 1000x1502px
>am able to stop thinking about tranny stuff for 2 weeks
>dress up in girl clothes tonight to play videogames
>thoughts are back
>>
>>7497688
Do it, faggot.
>>
>>7497688
You literally dressed up in girl clothes so you could better immerse yourself in an escapist fantasy of being a girl in a fantasy world, and the tranny thoughts, you say, came ~after~ this?
>>
>>7497865
It was just sort of mindless I was about to play a game and I went "oh and i'll just put these on" and there I was.

>>7497861
kill myself or transition ?
>>
i have my 4th laser appointment ~5 weeks away. can i get my upper lip waxed within the next week or will that interfere with laser treatments? i want to see what i look like without a 5 o'clock shadow for once.
>>
>>7498461
It might interfere, especially so close. I can't say for sure but why risk it? The root of the hairs wouldn't be as well-developed which means they won't be able to absorb the laser as well.

> i want to see what i look like without a 5 o'clock shadow for once.
That's what the laser is for.
>>
File: images-4.jpg (4KB, 188x188px) Image search: [Google]
images-4.jpg
4KB, 188x188px
ok so may be a classic but dealing with not transitioning till like yer 20's and i been thinking of posting to see how i can be more passable but am so nervous any ideas.....
>>
>>7498721
passable in what regard? clothing? mannerisms? make-up?
>>
Anyone have any luck finding a surgeon in Australia who can do a natural looking chin reduction?
>>
>>7498461
that will certainly interfere, don't do that
>>
>>7474128
your ass looks fine

(pun intended)
>>
So I've never really been on this board before but for the last few months I've been having a bit of a problem with my self esteem.
I'm 24, MTF, I started hormones a year ago, although I've been upping the dosage as the year progressed, I guess to get my body used to it. I don't really understand how it works

My problem is that i"m overweight. Really overweight. around 140 kilos. And I'm trying to lose weight but I work in a workplace that allows snacks to just be freely taken, and my willpower is shitty. I suffer from anxiety about my weight and pretty much everything else. I don't know if I'm here to vent or ask questions, but I guess my question is, is it possible for someone like me to actually make it? When was the last time you heard of a fat transgender person actually making it and passing? I feel disgusted by my own body and I feel if I could lose 50 kilos then I'd be fine but then I'm also scared about what little breast growth these pills have given me would just vanish if I actually managed to lose weight. And I'm starting to cry now so I might just stop there cause I'm a wuss and stuff.
Just yeah is it possible for fat mtfs to pass well?
>>
>>7504977

Get some willpower then, you won't change if you are moping on 4chan
>>
is 26 too old to become a trap ;__;
>>
>>7504977
Work out and lose weight, force yourself not to eat junk while at work.

>I'm also scared about what little breast growth these pills have given me would just vanish if I actually managed to lose weight.
If I were in your situation I would care more about getting to a healthy weight than breast growth.

Also a word of advice, stay away from /lgbt/, it is extremely depressing here. Not the sort of place you want to come to often, especially if you lack willpower.
>>
>>7505043

Depends on how you look and how much work you intend to put into it
>>
>>7490992
Trap used to mean transsexual. You look at porn, you see a hot chick, then suddenly penis. You've been trapped. It's a joke or derogatory term.

But recently 4chan has decided that it means "male crossdresser camwhore" like it's a genuine tumblr identity.
>>
>>7505306
Trap was never trans. Trap was always a guy that you thought was a girl, having a penis and secretly being male was part of the appeal. Trans is someone going all the way to be the other gender and not wanting to associate with being male in any way.
>>
>>7459160
maybe the wrong thread but anyone have and cross dressing tips?

im like, barely passable on a good day but im slimming down slowly but surely. problem is i dont know what sort of stuff works together or whatever. point me the right way if this aint the right place.
>>
>>7507288
From dictionary:
"(slang, informal, pejorative) A person with male genitalia who can be mistaken for a female; a convincing transvestite or transwoman." Not every transwoman gets srs.
>>
>>7507564
>>>/femgen/
>>
Will my straight boyfriend find me attractive after I transition to male, maybe if I shave a lot and don't get muscular or anything
>>
>>7509765
Unless he's secretly bi, I wouldn't count on it.
>>
I'm scared
>>
is it worth staying at 100 mg Spiro + 2 mg progynova for a while or should I really be trying to get 200 mg Spiro and 4 mg progynova asap?
>>
>>7510098
just stay on half dose for a month or two and you'll be fine. Your body needs time to adjust to new hormones.
>>
Are patches really bad? is it better to just stick with pills for E?
>>
File: IMG_0332.jpg (311KB, 1127x1050px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0332.jpg
311KB, 1127x1050px
>am a big guy (for you)
>want to be a woman
>don't want to be an unpassing mannish hon
>don't want to be a weird cakeboy with breasts
>don't want to spend the rest of my life alone
>don't want to lose my entire (staunchly Catholic) family
I'm just so hopeless it's not even funny and I can only think of one way out.
>>
>>7512513
You can always try first anon. If you don't like the results you can still take the easy way out.
>>
Hi
Can someone please help me with an estimate for electroylsis ?

I know that it's a certain amount of space per an hour so I think if I can come up with a number of hours, then I can give my price estimate.

I don't have a full-on beard; mustache/around my mouth, and chin is the vast majority of the hair on my face

Help?
>>
>>7512513
Just give it a shot

it's not like there aren't tons of utterly revolting cis women and they somehow get laid. You're beautiful enough regardless of how you feel. It's mostly in your head.

& if they'd abuse/disown you then your family is worthless trash and not worth worrying about anyway
>>
>>7514982
Could be anywhere from 35 to 150 hours. Depends on a lot of factors. Ask your electrologist.
>>
>>7515034
I don't have one yet, I'm starting to save for it, and I'm trying to decide how much I need to save
>>
>>7515150
if you got light skin and dark hair, laser might be better for you
>>
>pre-HRT
>big and manly
>meet pretty cute transgirl
>going out
>feel good about being a guy again
>few weeks later, depression and doubts come back
>jealous of how small she is and how well she passes
>can't tell her i clocked her because i'm secretly a tranny too
>don't want to tell her i'm trans because she likes me now and if i start HRT i'll be disgusting
>and being me, next to her would be hell
>can't stop seeing her because I fell hard for her
help.
>>
>>7518883
You won't be able to continue the relationship anyway if you just repress, and since you can't end it either, your only real choices is to tell her and go from there. She's very likely to be sympathetic. She's also going to be able to understand what you're going through and help you with it probably better than anyone else you'll ever meet.

You'll be more disgusting as an even manlier man if you don't go on HRT.

You don't have to start by telling her you clocked her; she can reveal she's trans of her own accord and then you can tell her you knew (since hiding that's probably a bad idea long-term). She probably won't mind you clocked her anyway; maybe she'll be a little sad but she certainly won't hold it against you, and regardless she'll know you being trans too makes it much easier for you to do it.

I fucked up relationship in a similar situation to yours and I still regret it deeply.
>>
>>7518947
she told me she was trans as soon as hse oculd tell I liked her, which was right before i asked her out. I'd said I figured she was and there was a conversation about how I have some trans friends and her voice (which is actually pretty good) sounded kinda similar to one of the other trans women I know.

I dunno, a huge part of me is afraid she wouldn't believe me, as stupid as it sounds.
>>
I'm so sad. I was never this sad before HRT, I was just depressed instead. But now I have EMOTIONS I can't stop the flood of suffering. I literally can't sleep because being alone in bed with my thoughts makes me cry and cry and cry.

Will I always be ruled by my emotions /lgbt/? The crying is interfering with my daily life.
>>
>>7518947
Personally I would be crushed if I got clocked. I think I'd run away from a relationship then, just like I run away from being a tranny, ha ha ha...
>>
>>7519438
this desu
It felt good to feel at first but now I just want it to end. Weed helps but I'm so sick of having to high all the time just to block out my emotions. I hate having to block it out because it also prevents me from sincerely expressing myself to others.
>>
what is the cheapest/fastest way to get hormones?
i live in los angeles if that matters any.
>>
>>7519438
it'll settle down after a while on hormones
>>
>>7519438
welcome to second puberty
>>
My depression is lifting, hopefully leverage this for a while.. my first doctor's appointment is the 27th & hopefully I'll be able to get started on mones asap, which is really exciting! I am going to try to go back to the gym tomorrow -- I feel great when I workout and I have belly to lose.

I watched some romcom with my roommate this evening and convinced myself I could pull off an older Mila Kunis before I looked at myself and got a horse-kick of dysphoria between the eyes. I usually think I'm cute but compared to that standard a lot of girls would feel inadequate, I should know better.

Medicaid is paying for my healthcare right now! So fuck you conservatives. I hope to get help with my depression and anxiety (the excessive sleeping & never leaving the house pattern is really unhelpful) and ultimately maintain a decent job before too long, investing in my recovery/transition should actually yield significant returns to the state in future income tax payments.

I can't make myself read much about hrt cuz of that anxiety but I feel pretty sure if I mention any kind of suicidality it will delay the process? I'm starting with a therapist not affiliated with my hospital soon so I guess I can address my frustration that I find myself rationalizing suicide way too often (no ideation or intent) there and get a therapist through the hospital. I've been suicidal over extended periods of time, so I see this as a warning sign but I know medical professionals overreact to the word cuz of liabilities.

Is this true? What else should I know to facilitate the process? I'm 31 fwiw.
>>
>>7520057
If you have a chemistry degree and access to equipment you may be able to synthesise some fairly quickly, otherwise you can buy them online or wait for a therapist to give you the all clear
>>
>>7459160
I've already made a thread about it, but I'm gonna ask here anyway.
Is it safe to have sex when you're taking hormones (mtf)? Because I've heard that having sex raises testosterone and I'm confused.
>>
>>7521985
Lmao
You think all other transwomen are sexless??
Yes you can have sex
>>
>>7521985
Quite the contrary. Abstaining from sex has been shown to raise testosterone.
>>
File: 1481787300868.jpg (17KB, 460x423px) Image search: [Google]
1481787300868.jpg
17KB, 460x423px
>frequently unintentionally strain throat from using a female voice
>complain about voice strain to doctors
>doctors authorize a medically necessary vocal feminization surgery to reduce strain

How terrible a plan is this?
>>
>>7523320
Is the plan already in motion?

Everything I read about vocal surgery says it sucks. Awful results, complete loss of voice, etc.

I doubt doctors would authorize it as 'medically necessary' anyway.
>>
>>7523361
I have an appointment with a specialist next week. They will be baffled by this but I wanted to try anyway. I plan to bring a bunch of medical papers and stuff to help them understand. If I'm fortunate enough to have the specialist write a referral for surgery then I can fight my insurance for coverage in small claims court.

I don't care about the poor results of VFS. It's still better than this horrendous manvoice.
>>
>>7523450
Have you tried voice therapy or are you so worried about your voice that you'd rather just get surgey?

My voice was very deep but I've gotten pretty far in 8 months. If I wasn't such a depressed piece of shit and actually put the effort in, it'd pass by now.
>>
File: 1482359344170.jpg (22KB, 401x401px) Image search: [Google]
1482359344170.jpg
22KB, 401x401px
issues with my medical left me without mones for a month. I'm back on them now but the achy bumps behind my nipples are gone. Will they come back?
>>
>>7523490
I have done voice therapy and my voice passes fine, but it causes a lot of strain. I want surgery because a female voice would come more naturally and make me feel more like a cisfemale.
>>
>>7523514
Yeah, boobs change size all the time even in natal females.
>>
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0QEGM3Jsbqe

I have been practicing my voice for going on 4 years now, but I have always been terrified of of trying to pass in public. I'm 22 and have only worn girl clothes in public once and I've never used make up. I feel a lingering sensation of depression that haunts me no matter what I'm doing, always reminding me that I will probably not make it to my 30s. I haven't even imagined life past that point- I would probably be dead. How do you cope?
>>
I posted in one of these threads a few weeks ago and i was pretty helpful. I'm going to post again to try and clear my mind.

So I'm an 18 year old dude. I live a great life and I have very few actual problems. However, I'm not happy with my life, I just tolerate it. The only thing keeping me from killing myself is my family. I couldn't do that to them, so I just keep on going.

I feel like I'd be happier as a female, but I hate my masculinity so much. I think I would be happier as a female. What scares me is regret. What if I transition and in 10 years want to be a guy again? I'd have to detransition and I would look like a fuckin idiot. But what if I don't transition and decide to do so later on in life, only to look like an ogre in a dress.

I don't know what to do, /lgbt/. I want to tell my parents but I don't know what I'd tell them. I don't know what I want for myself, I just know it's not this. This fuckin' blows. I wouldn't be trutrans because I dont think I was born in the wrong body, I just think that I would be happier as a person if I changed that body.

I have masculine hobbies (snowboarding, guns, splitting wood, dirtbikes, etc) and I wouldn't give those up in a transition, but I just like femininity. I like the soft skin, the hairlessness, the clothes, the bright colors, I like everything about it.

I just don't know what to do. I think I need to talk to a therapist.
>>
>>7523903
I'm curious to see what you look like with a qt voice like that.
>>
how do I know if I'm a tranny
>>
>>7527174
therapist.
>>
Is there anything I can do to promote hip growth, or is it just a waiting game?

Yes, I know it stops somewhere between 18 and 25.
>>
>>7529139
Get on a stronger AA
>>
>>7529170

You're right I am female
>>
>>7529170
O pitiful shitposter lost in the memes. O evil spirit born of those trapped between male and female. May the thunderous power from the banhammer of these holy mods strike down upon you with great vengeance and furious anger, shattering your loathsome spam and returning you to >>>/pol/ from whence you came.
REPENT, MOTHERFUCKER!
>>
been a year in the waiting list for hormones in uk

do i just end it now
>>
>>7530745
>uk
>not self-medding
You fucked up.
>>
>>7525987
I look like a typical twinkish boy. I have a girl haircut but I'm not on HRT
>>
Someone help me. I'm confused.
I'm a guy that wears thousand dollar suits every day only to come home and wear kneesocks, panties and a skirt. But I like doing both things, not just one or the other.

I have a trans girlfriend (mtf intersex) who suspects I might be Trans, or that I might want to be a woman (also, the first time she saw me she said I looked like a FtM due to my body), but I never told her about me enjoying the act of wearing female clothes and feeling like a girl.

Am I supposed to chose? I'm not sure how, because I enjoy both.

Also, how do I make my calf muscles smaller?
>>
>>7532740
If you're okay with being male you're not trans, and crossdressers easily outnumber trans people.
>>
>>7532740
You're doing both right now.

What's the problem?
>>
>am changing name
>got court order
>still have to go to DMV, and social security office to get those things changed
>need a job

What name do i apply with, birth name, or new name?
>>
>>7532770
The one you need on your paychecks.
>>
>>7532781
that would be my old name.....fuck
>>
File: KellyKlaymourholdingguns.jpg (54KB, 540x639px) Image search: [Google]
KellyKlaymourholdingguns.jpg
54KB, 540x639px
So I'm 20, been on HRT for only two months now, and I see this pic on /k/.
Now, this is a nasty hon forreal, and the reason this struck me was because this is basically exactly what I look like, but with breasts and long hair.
I do not want to be this... thing and it's making me want to stop HRT right now. Is this a case of transition gone wrong or can you really do nothing if you have this bone structure?
>>
>>7532986

Not wearing a top like that when you have big as fuck shoulders and ribcage would help immensely.
>>
>>7532986
Agree with other anon.

I don't see why so many MtFs are complaining they don't pass or desperately want to pass when they have big shoulders and wear sleeveless tops. I'd suggest a long-sleeve or t-shirt and hip pads.
>>
>>7532986

>>7533014
this

Spaghetti straps are awful on wide shoulders.
Black works much better than white.
Short sleeves are better than no sleeves.
>>
>>7533019
Samefag here.
Forgot to add that she probably wouldn't pass well from the front as it looks like she has a square jaw.
>>
File: KellyKlaymourholdingguns-1.jpg (1MB, 1440x1704px) Image search: [Google]
KellyKlaymourholdingguns-1.jpg
1MB, 1440x1704px
>>7532986
Not even that bad with FFS.

This is also a "shemale" pornstar so the odds are she's not taking enough AA so as to retain penile function.
>>
>>7533014
>>7533019
>>7533020
Well, I guess I better move somewhere cold then. Does this also mean I won't pass at all without a full shirt? Not surprising I guess but really a bummer.

>>7533025
>>7533032
Yeah, that "FFS" job helps a little if you imagine the best behind the black blob. I guess I can always get a paper bag. ; - ;
>>
>>7533052
>I think I have the same problems as you (face and shoulders).
And where I live, summers can get to 100 degrees while in winter it can stay below 0 for days at a time. Winter has really become my friend even though I hate cold weather.
>>
>>7533052
>Does this also mean I won't pass at all without a full shirt?
You mean like a crop top, bra, swimsuit, or even less? Probably not, no.
>>
>>7533052
Idk, my shoulders are pretty bad, and I can still pass in a bikini top or a tank top IF I've made a good impression beforehand, and everyone present is already convinced I'm cis. But you should start out with a more flattering outfit, dress to your body type (cis women do this too), and remember it also depends heavily on other factors like face and voice.
>>
>>7533076
>>7533084
I guess I'll move to Oregon then. Rain is a perfect excuse to hide my wretched body for 10 months out of 12.

>>7533085
I don't think it's really passing if strangers there could potentially clock and out you.
>>
>>7532986
She looks pretty good, though.

>>7533032
Even her face is okay. Yes it's masculine but it looks good. Aesthetically pleasing. And she passes. It's not ideal of course but it could have been much much worse.
>>
>>7533084
Might pass wearing a sleeved crop top, if she has a feminine waist to hip ratio
>>
>>7533105
???

Strangers are even less likely to notice shit if they've already got a specific idea in their head, I meant the first impression I made that night, not on some other previous occasion. I haven't been clocked in a year or so.
>>
>>7532740
You can wear suits as a woman.
>>
I need some help here.
I'm a 19 year old male and while not transgender I have BDD about my masculine attributes and want to be physiologically female instead. I show no effects of estrogenization in the womb, such as digit ratio or less masculine attributes, and partake in typical masculine hobbies. What could realistically be causing this? I know it's the wrong place to ask but I figure you lot would know the most about stuff that is *like* being trans just as well as actual trans stuff.
>>
>>7533899
AGP?
>>
>>7533899
>What could realistically be causing this?
You're trans?
>>
>>7533906
I thought that was a kind of transperson. Could you explain?

>>7533909
I'm not though. Otherwise there would be some evidence of that in my physiology from estrogenization or my behavior from whatever neurological causes there may be.
>>
>>7533926
>Otherwise there would be some evidence of that in my physiology from estrogenization or my behavior from whatever neurological causes there may be.
You fell for a meme. If diagnosis was so easy nobody would need gender therapists.
>>
File: Slavtunes.jpg (177KB, 1050x925px) Image search: [Google]
Slavtunes.jpg
177KB, 1050x925px
>>7533931
Are you fucking with me here?
This sounds like some "I feeeeeeel like a wimmins so I am one!" shit.
>>
>>7533946
>I feeeeeeel happy so I am happy!
>I feeeeeeel depressed so I am depressed!
>I feeeeeeel in love so I am in love!
How else do you think psychological conditions are diagnosed?

Not even all cis women have the "female" digit ratio. Being physically masculine doesn't preclude you being MtF (unfortunately for the many, many, MtFs that can't pass). Whether you act in a feminine or masculine way has no bearing on whether your male physical characteristics and how you are gendered by others causes you distress.

"Being the woman you are inside" isn't the point of transition; the point is to relieve the dysphoria. The fact that it's accomplished by making yourself like a woman as much as possible just happens to be the only way that works.
>>
File: 1379490120867.gif (427KB, 200x198px) Image search: [Google]
1379490120867.gif
427KB, 200x198px
>>7533993
Well this fucking sucks. The hell am I supposed to do now?
>>
>>7534036
Just see a gender therapist

Also you said you have BDD about your masculine features, but do you feel distress when people gender you as male?
>>
>>7534045
Not really.
"Man" has always sort of bugged me, but "boy" or "sir" have no such effect.
>>
File: 1480843236849.png (41KB, 531x644px) Image search: [Google]
1480843236849.png
41KB, 531x644px
>>7534036
Go to a therapist, preferably one which specialises in gender issues. Other than that lurk here and think about things a lot. It's kind of hard to give general advice. If you want we could talk in private, though a therapist that knows what they're doing is going to be better than some tranny on 4chan.

What made you put down your feelings to body dysmorphic disorder, other than your belief that there should be some indicator other than your feelings about your body?

If you're feeling bad about only your masculine characteristics then that would suggest it's transsexualism.

Pic related is the DSM-V diagnostic criteria for gender dysphoria. How would you say it applies to you? They're not gospel, nor is anything of this nature, but they're very useful guidelines and worth considering, as an exploratory tool if nothing else.

>>7534071
You don't necessarily have to be bothered by this to be trans, though it is common. Personally I didn't much feel that way until I really started accepting myself as trans and developing an identity as a woman.
>>
>>7534071
That doesn't sound very trans to me. But I just noticed you posted this image >>7533946

It's already too late for you dudette
>>
>>7534121
I'll take a therapist but you can ask me any question (besides identifiable personal details such as name or address) and I'll answer it right here if you think you can provide insight.
>What made you. . .it's transsexualism.
Just the absence of any evidence of estrogenization or feminine neurological structure.
>Pic related is. . .nothing else.
All that talks about is "expressed gender" which means fuck all to me. I want the full female package head to toe and loathe the masculine parts I have, stick and stones included. It causes me significant distress and makes me want to kill myself sometimes, like when I have to look at myself in the mirror to shave or whatnot.

>>7534122
Explain yourself.
>>
>>7534187
It's just a meme, you posted an anime girl picture so it's assumed you're trans. Of course we don't even need to assume when you literally say:

>All that talks about is "expressed gender" which means fuck all to me. I want the full female package head to toe and loathe the masculine parts I have, stick and stones included. It causes me significant distress and makes me want to kill myself sometimes, like when I have to look at myself in the mirror to shave or whatnot.

Read back what you said. You are most likely a girl, sorry to say.
>>
>>7533899
>I show no effects of estrogenization in the womb, such as digit ratio or less masculine attributes
While it's true there was a study that showed trans-women ON AVERAGE had the same digit ratios as cis-women, it's not a useful diagnostic tool as quite a few women have typical male digit ratios and so do trans-women.

>and partake in typical masculine hobbies.
Pretty much every MtF does this, and pretty much every FtM has some feminine hobbies or habits.

>>7533926
>I thought that was a kind of transperson. Could you explain?
AGP is bad science, ignore any advice that involves AGP.

>>7533946
You can also look for signs of gender dysphoria and try to remember events from your pasts that could hint at you being trans. A specialist can help.

>>7534187
>or feminine neurological structure.
That's pretty difficult to judge if you have or not.

>I want the full female package head to toe and loathe the masculine parts I have, stick and stones included. It causes me significant distress and makes me want to kill myself sometimes, like when I have to look at myself in the mirror to shave or whatnot.
That's A2, A3, A4 and B of the diagnostic criteria.
>>
>>7534199
>2017
>4chan
>not watching anime
Surely you jest.
>Read back what you said.
I suppose it makes some sense. I just assumed I was mentally ill instead with what information I had.

>>7534216
I see. Mass misinformation sure is the name of the game nowadays. Well I guess I don't need a therapist since I'm prequalified for diagnosis.

In any case, as I've already described I am 100% physiologically masculine (to emphasize, I'm totally fucking jacked) and past puberty, so contemporary medical transition is totally out of the question. What alternative treatments are there?
>>
>>7534187
"Experienced/expressed gender" is basically how you feel inside, what your identity is and whatnot. It's wishy-washy but it applies to some people. The criteria does cover discomfort with your physical sexual characteristics in itself (not necessarily because of conflict with your identity) as well.

>I want the full female package head to toe and loathe the masculine parts I have, stick and stones included. It causes me significant distress and makes me want to kill myself sometimes, like when I have to look at myself in the mirror to shave or whatnot.
That sounds like textbook gender dysphoria. Cis people do not feel that way. People with body dysmorphic disorder do not feel that way (they'd imagine they're ugly somehow, whereas transsexuals will acknowledge they look okay for their birth sex but just hate it).

>Just the absence of any evidence of estrogenization or feminine neurological structure.
That's very concerning then. So far there's been nothing to indicate you aren't trans.

I'd ask more questions but honestly what you said is so conclusive that I can't think of anything relevant. Just to be sure:
>you feel extreme discomfort over your male sexual characteristics
>this discomfort makes you depressed and hurts your ability to function normally.
>if you could be female you would
Is that correct?

The only real question left is whether you'd be happier transitioning, since it's not a perfect process. However, there is no cure for this shit, so hormone replacement therapy and sexual reassignment surgery is your only option even if it's imperfect (escalating depression building to eventual suicide is not a real option). If you pass then great, if not you're still at least somewhat better and not getting worse. The problem isn't in deciding whether to transition but in dealing with the problems associated with it (such as other people's reactions if the changes become noticeable or you decide to officially present as a woman).
>>
>>7534289
>you feel extreme discomfort over your male sexual characteristics
Yes, as well as non-sexual but masculine characteristics.
>this discomfort makes you depressed and hurts your ability to function normally.
Sort of? It makes me want to kill myself but I just push through any feelings or physical pain at all times so I can function fine.
>if you could be female you would
Yeah.
>The only real question left is whether you'd be happier transitioning, since it's not a perfect process.
Yeah I've seen the 'Caitlyn' parade around on TV. It's fucking mediocre at best. Even the ones that aren't totally garish have an uncanny valley thing going on. No offense to present company.
>However, there is no cure for this shit, so hormone replacement therapy and sexual reassignment surgery is your only option even if it's imperfect
See, that's not going to work for me. Like I said I am a big dude, not Arnold Schwarzenegger big but still damn big.
>escalating depression building to eventual suicide is not a real option
I can't say I've experienced much, if any escalation.
>If you pass then great, if not you're still at least somewhat better and not getting worse.
I don't think I could get any worse in the masculinity department.
>The problem isn't in deciding whether to transition but in dealing with the problems associated with it (such as other people's reactions if the changes become noticeable or you decide to officially present as a woman).
Yeah that's really not going to fly. There is seriously no way I could get feminine. I have 20" shoulders for fuck's sake.
>>
>>7534350
>Yeah I've seen the 'Caitlyn' parade around on TV.

No wonder you think nobody can pass. Jesus we need better role models or people are just gonna keep repressing like you, at least Jazz is cute, but she makes people think they missed the boat at 12.
>>
File: photo.jpg (127KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
127KB, 900x900px
>>7534361
This one? I can totally see it still. Certainly leagues better than Caitlyn and while it's not readily apparent she's biologically male you can tell something is 'off' at the very least on first glance.

Regardless, I really do stand no chance and would be Caitlyn tier so I wholeheartedly refuse. Surely someone has gotten off this wild ride.
>>
>>7534350
>>7534415
Someone post the swole marine transitioner.
>>
File: 1464005447243.jpg (158KB, 1024x504px) Image search: [Google]
1464005447243.jpg
158KB, 1024x504px
>>7534279
>In any case, as I've already described I am 100% physiologically masculine (to emphasize, I'm totally fucking jacked) and past puberty, so contemporary medical transition is totally out of the question.
Being jacked at least can be completely fixed; that's just down to hormones. If you take HRT and it will become female-pattern over time without the male testosterone levels acting on it.

As for the rest of your characteristics, I can't say anything without a picture. However:
>bone structure won't become any less masculine, but it will not become any more masculine either. At 19 there's still significantly more to go. In fact you could even get some hip growth at this point.
>your perception of how bad you are is very likely distorted by insecurity and depression, and as a result of overanalysing yourself.
>fat, muscle and skin changes (and also superficial things like eyebrows and clothing) can be surprisingly dramatic even on top of a masculine skeleton.

>What alternative treatments are there?
Heavy drinking. Becoming a masculine caricature and consuming yourself with your work to avoid thinking about this. Living vicariously through other people or fantasy as an outlet and way of escaping reality.

Seriously, you know how many MtFs join the military and shit and repress for years but then fall apart and transition anyway? Repression doesn't work, nor does any other treatment besides transitioning; if it did you'd know about it and probably already be undergoing it (and if it worked better than transitioning then you could be sure trans people would be doing that instead).

If you take HRT and can't pass, what problems do you think there will be? How would it make things worse?

I could dump a lot more transition timelines or before/after pictures, but I guess this is pretty relevant even if you can't say much about passability.
>>
>>7534415
Well now I know for sure you're trans, cis people don't notice this shit.

Yeah you sound fucked and also you've internalized some fucked up thought processes in order to keep repressing. But I'd just like to ask, how old are you? Because if you are only 19-22 or something I'm gonna lmao.
>>
File: tumblr_nhgij9yQ8T1twgjgpo2_1280.jpg (229KB, 1280x639px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nhgij9yQ8T1twgjgpo2_1280.jpg
229KB, 1280x639px
>>7534447
Lady Feral?
>>
File: 1462357356772.jpg (341KB, 3107x1250px) Image search: [Google]
1462357356772.jpg
341KB, 3107x1250px
>>7534279
>>7534449
>bone structure won't become any less masculine, but it will not become any more masculine either. At 19 there's still significantly more to go. In fact you could even get some hip growth at this point.
To clarify here: bone structure will become worse without HRT. With HRT it will stop getting worse (and it has the potential teo be considerably worse even at this age; puberty stops at like 25 on average). With HRT you might get hip growth.
>>
>>7534449
I mean, I'm pretty masculine now. If I grow any more and I'll need a bigger car.
Funny you should mention it I did want to go army when I was younger but got type 1 diabetes at 15 so no good, now I liberate the everloving fuck out of my backyard from Communist paper bullseyes and cans.
HRT causes infertility which is fine I guess since I don't want to pass on my defective genes. Boobs could be hard to hide you know?

>>7534462
Really? How odd.
And I can see now I did some mental gymnastics to deny any possibility of being a tranny but can you blame me?
I'm 19, 20 in 3 months and 3 days. No bully or copy pasterino my story.

>>7534515
Like I said, I think these old bones of mine are done. Maybe I'm retarded so stopping anything more seems reasonable. Fuuuck this sucks senpai.
>>
File: represserslol.png (771KB, 1296x1186px) Image search: [Google]
represserslol.png
771KB, 1296x1186px
>>7534541
>I'm 19,

Lmao. Get on HRT now you fucking retard.
>>
File: 1396468790177.jpg (125KB, 1024x620px) Image search: [Google]
1396468790177.jpg
125KB, 1024x620px
>>7534279
>Well I guess I don't need a therapist since I'm prequalified for diagnosis.
I'd talk to one regardless. It's not just their years of experience and education you want, you need a second opinion too. (4channers don't count as viable second opinions.)

>>7534350
>See, that's not going to work for me.
Yes it will.
Imagine you're dying of thirst and someone offers you a half-empty glass of water, are you going to reject that just because the glass isn't full?
Caithlyn Jenner transitioned in her fifties by the way. You won't end up looking like her.
>>
File: 1472522092433.jpg (85KB, 625x625px) Image search: [Google]
1472522092433.jpg
85KB, 625x625px
>>7534541
>Boobs could be hard to hide you know?
That's it? The only thing that could address your (suicidal at times) depression, and "boobs could be hard to hide" is what's stopping you from taking it?

At the very least, they won't grow big enough to be noticeable under clothing for months, if ever, so you can take it until then.

>Fuuuck this sucks senpai.
Yeah it sucks hard. That makes it all the more important to deal with it, and soon.
>>
>>7534573
Fucking fight me squidlet.

>>7534599
>>7534601
Alright, I guess. Fine. I still think those results are atypical and I'll look like a dude with tits in a dress and kill myself. I'll be sure to come tell 4chan first.
So... who do I even talk to first for therapy? Primary care doctor? Insurance people for a list of approved therapists? Find a therapist online and go from there?
>>
How do I fucking lose weight. I wouldn't mind being a chubby trans if I had the tits or hips, but I don't wanna be 190 anymore...
>>
>>7534679
Eat less, move more.
>>>/fit/ if you want to go hardcore.
>>
>>7534679
how the fuck are people doing this?
im eating more than 5000 kcal/day since months and i cant get more weigh.
>>
>>7534655
If you talk to your normal doctor they'll be able to refer you to someone. They won't do anything themselves because they're not qualified, but "I have these symptoms, it seems to be gender dysphoria and I want to pursue that idea further" would be enough for a referral.

You could also look into specific practices nearby that have what you're looking for and ask them directly.

>>7534679
Eat fewer calories or exercise more, preferably both. Why are you asking here and not /fit/ or something? If you're on HRT then your metabolism will act as that of the sex you're transitioning towards.
>>
>>7534655
I like the sadgirl aesthetic btw.

What area do you live in? If you live in the metropolitan US or an otherwise liberal area, you should be fine, but you could be fucked if you live in the UK for example. You should tell your GP first, then they might be able to refer you, you can look up gender therapists in your area right now and call them first if you prefer.

However, keep in mind that at your age, the clock is ticking and immediacy is very important. If it seems like it's gonna take a while, self-medding for a bit until you get a prescription is also an option.
>>
>>7534655
>So... who do I even talk to first for therapy? Primary care doctor? Insurance people for a list of approved therapists? Find a therapist online and go from there?
Entirely depends on what country. I live in Sweden and the intended route is you talk to a general practitioner, who refers you to a normal psychologist who talks to you twice before referring you to a specialist. Gender dysphoria is rare though so my psychologist didn't realize that there existed specialists for gender dysphoria, I had to do my own research and then tell him where to send me a referral.
>>
>>7534694
Get tested for celiac disease.
>>
>>7534695
Groovy, thanks.

>>7534711
>I like the sadgirl aesthetic btw.
Thanks but I don't know what that means at all.
>What area do you live in?
Way up North California. Waaay up there.
>If you live in the metropolitan US or an otherwise liberal area,
They beat a gay kid to death near me a few years back, but the law is very pro LGBTQWERTYUIOP.
>However, keep in mind that at your age, the clock is ticking and immediacy is very important. If it seems like it's gonna take a while, self-medding for a bit until you get a prescription is also an option.
I have diabetes so I don't wat to play with my hormonal balances without a doctor involved. I nearly died going through puberty because it messed up my glucose ratios, weakening my immune system. Got pnuemonia twice and had a constant flu/cold.
>>
>>7534757
I think you actually meet the impossible trutrans "body rejected testosterone" meme. Congratulations.
>>
File: 1481819940636.jpg (58KB, 269x411px) Image search: [Google]
1481819940636.jpg
58KB, 269x411px
>>7534820
I can't tell what the fuck you people are saying anymore.
Is this how newfags feel? God I hate this.
>>
So Im constantly going back and forth not knowing if im trans or not (mtf). I really wish I was a girl, but don't many guys do that? I love to have long hair and a ponytail, would never want to have short hair. Is it possible that I'm just a super virgin who knows I will never get pussy so I just want to become a girl instead?
>>
oh boy, I was pretty ok until last week, I thought that I was controlling my dysphoria.

And now, for three days I can't stop crying wishing I was a pretty girl.

I was never so sad about it as I am in these three last days.

People are asking me if I'm ok. lol
I'm saying yes,

I'm not trans, and won't go throught this because I won't be passable.

I just need to put it out.

I'm feeling I'm going downhill from here. What do I do?
>>
>>7534951
>I'm not trans
But you are and your silly repression mechanics clearly stopped working.
>>
>>7459160
I hate coming here sometimes. I can be having a good day and get so triggered. The mental benefits of hrt isn't a meme right? Before I understood what was happening to me I was depressive and got the notion that my very blood is filthy thick with cancer and I about passed out. Even with no knowledge of this condition I felt like being pumped full of the wrong SOMETHING. It is important to understand this feeling because the less educated tend to grill you but I don't. I don't have a rationale that people or myself can accept. My therapists try to pump me full of benzos and antidepressants but that does shit for my anxiety which no one seems to validate. I'm sure neither one is versed in trans stuff. I think I need a new therapist. But I fear if I get a LGBT-specific one they will be Tumblr trash, and connecting with my emotions is something I refuse to do.
>>
File: pregos_fug.jpg (629KB, 2098x1482px) Image search: [Google]
pregos_fug.jpg
629KB, 2098x1482px
>tfw never ever
How to cope?
>>
>>7534960
I'm starting to feel despair, real despair, like, I'm about to do something crazy, the beggining of a panic attack or something

I'm starting to losing it.
>>
>>7535025
to lose*
>>
>>7535024
The implications of that image are super disturbing.
>>
>>7535108
No this is just how /k/ommandos break the news. Don't worry about it.
>>
File: nhhang.gif (2KB, 200x166px) Image search: [Google]
nhhang.gif
2KB, 200x166px
Heres Some help.
This is how you tie a hangman's knot.
Gl.
>>
>>7534655

A big part of it is learning to hide masculine features of your body and accentuating female features. Like I said this before but don't wear spaghetti straps when it's going to make your likely man-sized shoulders very obvious.
>>
File: IMG_20170105_165134.jpg (58KB, 627x575px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170105_165134.jpg
58KB, 627x575px
Came out as trans with my parents at my therapist a week before Christmas
My parents were accepting and I felt like I didn't have to be sad anymore
However they have not mentioned it since that day feels really weird and I am just waiting for my therapist appointment next week
Just wanted to get this out there
>>
>>7534878
>I really wish I was a girl, but don't many guys do that?
Try asking your male friends if they want to be girls. One of my friends said he loves being a guy and doesn't understand me transitioning to female at all.

>Is it possible that I'm just a super virgin who knows I will never get pussy so I just want to become a girl instead?
This gets thrown around a lot but I have yet to see any evidence that this actually happens. I think if simply being a virgin could make someone think they are trans then gender confusion would be much more common than it is.(It is very rare) Whatever you do don't let anyone convince you to get a girlfriend just to see if you're trans or not, because it's not fair to the girl.
>>
next thread:

>>7538569
>>7538569
>>7538569
Thread posts: 318
Thread images: 37

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.