[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Femgen/ - Updating the OP edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 326
Thread images: 39

File: Joseph Signoret.png (878KB, 1003x648px) Image search: [Google]
Joseph Signoret.png
878KB, 1003x648px
FAQ
>What is a fem?
An androgynous male with feminine and soft features. Most are gay.
>Are fem guys trans?
Some inevitably turn out trans. Some age into twunkhood and continue slutting it up on Grindr well past their mid twenties.
>Can I be a fem?
It's possible. Masculine bone structure, height, and aging make it hard.
>Should I go on HRT?
You'll look younger longer and you won't age like a man. There's more info in the pastebin.
>Is liking fems considered gay or straight?
Gay. If you're on the fence, you're bi, like a lot of people.
>Pastebin?
http://pastebin.com/9Ab1SpRE

Previous: >>7400033
>>
>>7425598
we should really add (as a guy) to the "liking fems" bit because apparently some girls are into us. ree.
>>
Just did my first workout lol ow my body
>>
>>7425598
>Some inevitably turn out trans.
this isn't accurate
anyone cray enough to fall for tranny meme will just go tranny, even if they can't pass

and when they can't pass or just suck at being female
they fall back to femboi mode, assuming they aren't a hon
>>
>>7425669
failed trannies can't be fems though; they're too masc to be women so they're definitely too masc to be fems lol.
but look at andreja. andreja just decided to transition after like a decade living as a fem (mostly).
>>
>>7425707
Not really, there's lots of cute ones like red who could pass and later on they decide that they didn't actually want to be girls, and everyone doctors and all was just manipulating them into that.

People say that if you want to look fem and don't want your body to get gross you're automatically mtf, they're wrong, but they trick many people with that
>>
>>7425949
red is like fucking 6'2 what are you on about
>>
>>7425949
Its only way they are taken seriously and why many beta nerds become lesbians as women are more friendly with each other
>>
>>7425970
Transbians are just agp fetishists though Oryx. They get along well with each other because men usually don't start drama and cat fight with each other.
>>
>>7425988
So in otherwords they think more like us and they're easyier to get along with than all the gross caricatures of women
>>
>>7425988
oh don't shit on them so hard. you can be trans and like women and that's that. i don't understand it but that doesn't make them literally all fetishists. you'd think the lgbt community would be above that generalization.
>>
>>7426008
>So in otherwords they think more like us
>us
>implying femboys are more like boys
Toppest kek......you "guys" are one step away from being bonafied women.
>>
>>7426033
If you dress like a guy, act like a guy and have a guys sexuality then hey guess what there a good chance you're just a guy.
>>
>>7426129
Enough with the memes
>>7426139
Honest to god would much rather be bffs with someone who acts like a guy rather than deal with an insufferable caricature
>>
Did we reach image limit already?
>>
File: aniwhat.jpg (38KB, 362x346px) Image search: [Google]
aniwhat.jpg
38KB, 362x346px
>>7426169
>>
>>7426160
>Honest to god would much rather be bffs with someone who acts like a guy rather than deal with an insufferable caricature
Ok that's fine but my point reminds valid.
>>
>>7425966
Isn't adreja the same height xD
>>
>>7426174
In the last thread?
>>
feminine straight guys: fucking confusing or just waiting to come out of the closet?

bonus: he's a christian
>>
>>7426178
Better a straight femboy in denial than a hon dripping with unatural femenity
>>
File: 99 righteous men.png (456KB, 664x1017px) Image search: [Google]
99 righteous men.png
456KB, 664x1017px
>>7426185
probably wants dick if christian
>>
>>7425669
>anyone cray enough to fall for tranny meme will just go tranny, even if they can't pass
>and when they can't pass or just suck at being female
>they fall back to femboi mode, assuming they aren't a hon

holy shit I just read my life story

>>7426185
neither, many are actually and totally into girls with gfs, sex life and eventually children
>>
>>7426185
almost certainly waiting to come out of the closet, though likely bi. Being obviously feminine has generally the same cause as not being very straight, hormone imbalance.
>>
>>7426197
>implying straight mtf are hons
>not realizing 90% of hons are transbians who aren't feminine
Transbians are just young hons desu.
>>
>>7426225
An unatural femenity is the essence of honess. At least the others have a genuine personality.

And besides, we act like giys and think like them so it'd be easier to get along with them desu
>>
>>7425614
>apparently some girls are into us
Sucks to be them LMAO
>>
>>7426249
>An unatural femenity is the essence of hones
No a hon is just a trans person that doesn't pass, it was nothing to do with unnatural femininity. You fell for the 420chan meme I'm afraid. lol
>>
>>7426301
fucking stacies bullied me growing up for being feminine. REEE
>>
>>7426325
yeah, even a non hon can have the unnatural femininity symptoms it's something trannies often do regardless of their hondom

a lot of people who transitoned early or during their young adult life have this unnatural femininity phase for a year or two after starting hrt before calming down and acting more normally; but for people who transitioned past 40 or so it's incurable
>>
>>7426325
From my experience hons all act overly feminine and claim to be Tru trans nonpassers overcompensate
>>
>>7426341
>From my experience
Which is probably limited to 4chan's who post literal cross dressing old men and claim they're old hons when they aren't. I only met maybe one or two old hon's who claimed to be truetrans and didn't pass for shit.

Most hons are pretty masculine acting and working computer/IT jobs or engineering. I've rarely met an old hon that was attracted to men. Most seem to be lesbian or bisexual at best. Seriously though a lot of people just assume cross dressers and tranvestities are old transitioners but they aren't.
>>
>>7426365
it's also experience from reddit, susans and facebook
>>
>>7426365
Pretty much this^

Hons are unpassable mtfs who usually are transbians sad to say.
>>
>>7426365
Nah, old hons in shrinks offices all claim to be Tru trans and straight In creepy detail, probably not true but asides from the point.

Only the desperate wrap themselves in mantels of legitimacy and try to claim they're doing things better than others. I they weren't all freaks , they wouldn't pull that crap.

Anyone who tries to hard and acts like they know what's right is a hon, I'd much rather someone who is laid back.
>>
>>7426377
>>7426365
This, Susan's is full of "androphilic" "true trans" hons who'd blow a gasket at femgen
>>
How do I fuck boipucci when I'm autistic?

I'm good looking enough and there are qts in my area but I just can't talk to any of them

I usually give up and send a picture of my dick asking them if they are a top or bottom and it ends right there
>>
How do you guys get your eyebrows done?
>>
>>7426420
with a twizzer

no, fuck this shit, didn't tweeze them in years. I just shave the middle part. they aren't bushy anyway and if I shape them too "clean" people might think im trying to pass for a woman(same reason why I don't ever wear make up etc.)
>>
>>7426413
stop being autistic
nobody likes unsolicited dicks
>>
>>7426420
tweezers, takes like 10 minutes once a week, super easy.
>>
>>7426441
Yeah but any guide on how to shape them? I want them to look fem but also don't want to look like a tranny, if that makes sense? I guess subtly is what I mean
>>
>>7426384
>Nah, old hons in shrinks offices all claim to be Tru trans and straight In creepy detail, probably not true but asides from the point.
You're right it's not true it's a meme. :p

>Only the desperate wrap themselves in mantels of legitimacy and try to claim they're doing things better than others
>doing things better then others
Isn't that what you're doing though by saying straight trans are unnatural caricatures and transbians are doing it right because they're more chill like you? Sounds like some good old fashion hypocrisy to me.

>Anyone who tries to hard and acts like they know what's right is a hon
No a hon is just someone that doesn't pass, you can't just make up defintions for something that is already defined.

> I'd much rather someone who is laid back.
Femboys are catty bitch though lol.

>>7426383
>Hons are unpassable mtfs who usually are transbians
Yeah every hon I've seen in my 7 years in the trans community has been masculine acting and doesn't pass. Some do seem to have the trutrans personality but not a lot.

>>7426391
>Susan's is full of "androphilic" "true trans" hons
Androphlic means attracted to men though.....the majority of old hons are gynephilic. I think you got them mixed up. :p
>>
>>7426445
well I just usually take out all of the eyebrow hairs around the edges to clean it up and make them generally look cleaner and better defined, but my eyebrows are naturally not very bushy, so that's enough for me. I don't know what I'd do otherwise though.
>>
>>7426445
just shave them in the middle and if you are unfortunate to have long eyebrow hair trim them; don't do it too cleanly and don't leave them too thin else you will be a tranny

literally someone told me I'd look like im trying to pass for a woman if not for my eyebrows and clothes; untweezed eyebrows are therefore god send to femgen
>>
>>7426465
>meme
Hardly matters when the people calling themselves the truest of the true are susanites. Course they're liars, it's like pedophile priests.
>though by saying straight trans are unnatural caricatures
Not all of them, just the ones obsessed over how they do things right and and overcompensating femenity to cover for honess.

>my 7 years in the trans community has been masculine acting
So you're a guest from mtfg? Maybe that's why you think differently but all the people I saw in doctors offices were hons who acted in a nauseatingly fake Feminine way. I'm sure that's common, over compensating for being manly.
>Femboys are catty bitch though
whatever, we're guys, we act boyish, dress like guys and crap so I've got no need for people who try and brainwash others into some sort of nauseating femenity.

Besides, you're only doing it right if you body is andro enough to confide people despite presenting as a guy
>>
>>7426465
androphilic means they want to be fucked by someone even more manly then they are to feel validated and femme
>>
>>7426581
basically, trannies have castrate level sex drive; less then cis women, due to not having a normal vagina and pleasure receptors and all that stuff

so if a tranny looks like for sex or romantic relationship it might be for 1000 reasons-to feel validated, to have emotional support, whatever-but pleasure from sexual act itself is not one of them
>>
>>7426559
>Hardly matters when the people calling themselves the truest of the true are susanites
Again that's a baseless assumption. If you spent any real time with hons you'd know most don't act like that.

>Not all of them
Oh good we cleared that up.

>just the ones obsessed over how they do things right and and overcompensating femenity to cover for hones
Again this is far and few hons that are like that but it does happen for sure.

>So you're a guest from mtfg?
No I don't really browse there, to much drama and trip circle jerk. I rarely come to 4chan that much anymore.

>Maybe that's why you think differently but all the people I saw in doctors offices were hons who acted in a nauseatingly fake Feminine way
Yeah probably some but again some of those people are just cross dressing men and fetishists. They're pretty common on gender bending boards and forums and even LGBT clinic's. I really dislike when people mistake those kind of people for old transgender women.

>whatever
Hey c'mon now you have to admit there is a kernel of truth to what I said about femboys being catty like girls. lol

>I've got no need for people who try and brainwash others into some sort of nauseating femenity
I don't really know who that is directed at. Most hons are like that and I haven't made any statements like that.

>Besides, you're only doing it right if you body is andro enough to confide people despite presenting as a guy
>telling others what is the right way to do things
That's nauseating to me.
>>
>>7426581
No that's just your made up version of it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Androphilia_and_gynephilia

>>7426591
lol I've never heard this armchair psychology before.
>>
>>7426616
>telling others what is the right way to do things
That's exactly what you did though. You're more than welcome to be here but we like boyishness and people here are trying to perfect that ideal

How is that a surprise

Idk about the guys you call crossdresses who call themselves true trans but I know they hated the idea of boys taking it to stay fem. I did so anyways to piss them off .
I don't like arguments that sound like theirs, maybe I'm being irrational in despising anything that sounds like them
>>
>>7426591
>trannies don't derive sexual pleasure from getting fucked in the front hole

Are you literally retarded
>>
>>7426630
I just described it in the context of hon who wants to be fucked by a man

to be "taken like a woman" so to speak
>>
>>7426649
there are no pleasure receptors there; unlike real vagina. so it's biologically impossible

any pleasure is purely psychological; the sexual joy of being on receiving end of vaginal penetration
>>
>>7426658
Don't they keep the nerves there and doesn't it link to the prostate? Shouldn't it be like anal then?
>>
>>7426679
yeah, it is somewhat like anal I guess

many gay people hate being bottom and don't do anal at all because, unless they have some strong fetish for pain or being fucked, simply stimulating the prostate isn't worth all the pain at all; like fake vagina, there aren't any pleasure receptors in anus itself, either
>>
>>7426703
B L U E
L
U
E
B O A R D
O
A
R
D
>>
>>7426703
from the thumbnail it looked like it was your face; thus I was confused that >>7426712's post

but upon closer inspection I can clearly see it's a penis....you dickhead you
>>
>>7426616
>guy doesn't browse 4chan often
How unlucky do we have to be to have this normie motherfucker come in and shit up our nice new thread.
>>
>>7426703
nice benis but ur banned
>>
>>7425598

Should have used this format with the new pastebin:

FAQ
>What is a femguy/femboy?
An androgynous male with feminine and soft features. Mostly gay, but not all.
>Are fem guys trans?
Some inevitably turn out trans. Some age into twunkhood and continue slutting it up on Grindr well past their mid twenties.
>Can I be a femguy?
Often with enough effort, yes. Masculine bone structure, height, and aging make it hard.
>Should I go on HRT?
If you can deal with the tits and infertility, you'll look younger longer and you won't age like a man.
>Is liking femguys considered gay or straight?
Gay. If you're on the fence, you're bi, like a lot of people.
>Pastebin?
http://pastebin.com/9Ab1SpRE

• Informed Consent Providers:https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/932389/Trans/Stepping%20Forward%20-%20Informed%20Consent%20Clinics.pdf
•HRT info:https://web.archive.rg/web/0000000000000http://taimapedia.org/index.php?title=Hormones
•Beginner makeup resources:https://masterposter.tumblr.com/post/116605714860
•Skincare resources:https://www.reddit.com/r/SkincareAddiction/wiki/index
• Hair care resources:https://www.reddit.com/r/haircarescience/wiki/index
•Binding 101:https://neutrois.me/2013/03/27/all-about-binding/
•Masectomy Information:https://www.topsurgery.net/faq/
>>
>>7426749
>tacking all that bullshit onto it
>literally ftm and mtf trans resources
kek
>>
>>7426697
lol um ok
maybe stop projecting your life onto everyone
anal feels amazing
>>
>>7426185
Married femboy here. Probably a 1 or a 2 on the Kinsey scale. Not too fond of dudes, but pegging/femdom is great.
>>
>>7427302
you married a girl? wtf? how old are both of you? how did you even get with one
>>
All this bullshit about hons and mtfs what fucking thread am I in?

Take your catty petty bullshit to the multitude of other trans threads on here.

Why can't you trannies leave us alone?

Yes some people are convinced by crooked doctors therapist and even times chasers to throw away their boy identity in a breif period of delusion but many will feel fucking uncomfortable trying to be a female when they are obviously male despite a some what fem appearance and desire to do feminine stuff like wear make up or paint their nails beside none of that stuff makes you female anyways your identity does

If you want to give birth to a child through a vagina ur trans
If you want to be seen as female no matter the situation ur trans
If you want to change your name to a girls then ur trans
If you wish to have a vagina ur trans
If you suffer from dysphoria ur trans.

*Edit this phone is a piece of shit*
>>
>>7426201
This Christian Men are the first to pound the BP.
>>
>>7427325
>>7427337
how did you accidentally upload two different images
i don't disagree with you but that's seriously impressive
>>
>>7427014
Anal is the god send of sexual climaxes I don't really even care about orgasming when you do so multiple times. Can you cum with out touching anon?

trying to learn how to do that again.
>>
>>7427346
My phone it does stupid shit is all I can say and I edit my post that fuck up by posting the same post then hitting delete and uploading a new photo this board is so slow the other post may stay on for a couple hours.
>>
>>7427337
Continued

What doesn't make you trans:
1.Enjoying feminine interests
2.Taking hormones to prevent the flow of testosterone destruction of your inate feminine looks.
3.cross-dressing during sex it's a kink get over it.
4.Wanting to improve your looks with surgery this does not include srs if you get that you are a full blown tranny.

I'm okay with trans people and it's cool to post here just don't name fag or tripfag there's no point no one gives a shit about what's archived under what you say or your personal blog. Contribute to discussions and don't shit post that we are all trannies fuck it's that simple discuss various topics but don't try to convert us contrary to popular belief we are not trans in denial and it's a stupid meme I hope we all can ignore.
>>
Fat people should be banned from airplanes.
>>
>>7427577
You know that these people want to be cute BOYS right? Like, they want their dicks, they want to shoot cum. They just want to look pretty and feminine. They are still MEN.

This is fucking bait why am I responding.
>>
>>7427602
>You know that these people want to be cute BOYS right?
>taking female hormones to grow boobs, widen hips, and change overall body fat to that of a female
>dresses and acts more like a girl
You could've fooled me.

>Like, they want their dicks, they want to shoot cum
So having a dick doesn't mean you aren't trans lol. A lot of trans women keep them.

>They just want to look pretty and feminine
>pretty and feminine
>like girls
>still men
Lmao femboys are young hons on estrogen.
>>
Nigger who cares, haha. Call yourself whatever you want and who cares what the other guy on 4chan calls you. Shit, man.
>>
people still think being on hrt as a "femboy" means they aren't trans? i got some news for you pal
>>
>>7427680
Can't be a hon if you're cis, dummy
>>
What kind of guys do you all like? /fit/? Tall? Other femboys?
>>
>>7426301
kek calm down honny.
>>
About to order cypro and take it for 3 months, anything else I should get?
>>
>>7427940
Well probably estrogen unless you're okay with the depression, tiredness, hot flashes, etc from having no hormones in your body
>>
>>7427940
a gun
>>
>>7427893
I like fit guys, they don't even have to be insanely fit just have to care about their body. Unfortunately i have zero idea on how to approach said men, most of my physical activities are solitary (cycling, gyming, swimming). But i just want someone sweet that i can love and go on bushwalks with. Is this too much to ask?
>>
>>7428009
Nah anon, I started going to the gym because I figured guys would like it more. I want the same thing really.
>>
>>7428024
Hopefully we'll find someone. I'm going to bed, sweet dreams fellow seeker.
>>
so what? if I wear skinny jeans, does that mean im hunting for dick? do people actually laugh at that?
>>
>>7427876
100 percent this.

>>7428030
Skinny jeans are still pretty popular for twinky guys to wear just be careful anon they make your butt look good and you may get it groped like I did in highschool :/ it sounds fun until your just wanting lunch and a guy holds you in place gripping your ass. Still all things considered there are plenty of heteros that wear skinny jeans.

>>7427947
Also the eventual onset of osteoporosis please make sure to take at least a low dose of e.

>>7427602
Your the best anon but we can't reason with trolls best to let them talk shit and when we don't reply they'll leave out of boredom.

>>7427893
I prefer tall fit guys it's hard to find guys taller than me being 5'11 tho and most guys are miles away from me my plan is to move to an lgbt friendly city and become a gym bunny. Basically a guy who barely works out and oogles the hot guys.

However if he's cute enough I'm definitely up for dating a super cute femboi tho I feel like that relationship would be based more around cuddling and kissing he could be tiny id gladly be his alpha twink.
Be even better to find a dominant femboy but that shits rarer than plutonium.
>>
File: image.jpg (49KB, 309x527px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49KB, 309x527px
>>7427686
>>7427680
You mean that unlike your mtfg hons, femboys actually pass despite the short hair, boy clothes and everything

You guys are pathetic, hons so desperate that you try and tell yourself you're better than femboys who don't even try to look like women but could if they wanted.

Course it just ends with you hons getting humiliated, sad!
>>
>>7428393
holy shit you're really fired up
almost like you just realized you got called out
>>
File: image.jpg (13KB, 200x182px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13KB, 200x182px
>>7427928
>>7427686
>>7427680

>monstrous hons desperate enough to compare themselves against people who try and pass as boys
>>
>>7428407
Not really, I just think you're a pitiful thing. So hideous that mtfg and Irl kicked you out so now you insist you're better than people with short hair and boy clothes and stuff.

Even though they've got much better fundamentals than you, honney.
>>
>>7428414
yeah see i'm not any of the anons you've been upset at lol
you're throwing an absolute tantrum is what i'm saying, you're making us femboys look bad
>>
>>7428446
?
calm the fuck down you sperg
>>
>>7425669
So like... I've been on 2mg-4mg of estradiol/200mg of spiro for 7 months, and the boobs have made me stop. Is there something that has similar effects to hrt that doesn't cause degenerate breast growth? I'm very happy with what hrt has done for me other than slight breast growth.

>inb4 lol tranny kys
>>
>>7428541
Also how do remov tittay
>>
>>7428414
That's the beauty of annonmity you have no idea who the person is your throwing a temper tantrum at just get the fuck out .

>>7428410
It's pretty hilarious but I really wish they would leave and go ERP in the containment thread made for them instead.
>>
This arguing between femgen and mtfg is retarded, can't we just be friends?

only fucking dumbasses think you're all closeted trans
>>
>>7428541
You could try some pectoral exercise to help your boy boobs lose mass. Try using SERMs the ones in the paste bin if boob growth isn't your thing if they are really big you may need a mastectomy.
>>
>>7428606
Report the guys shitposting us then if you aren't with them.
>>
>>7428606
Sorry bout that misread that post your cool and can stay please like that other anon said report these people I'm pretty sure they are obsessed with me no idea why it's a pretty sad waste of your time to get butthurt that someone figured out they aren't trans.
>>
>>7428606
You only cause us harm, how can we ever like you?
>>
>>7428611
Sure thing.

>>7428612
I think you misunderstood, I'm saying only retards try and say that you're all trans.
It's like saying all tomboys are ftm, it's stupid.
>>
>>7428623
np senpai
it's pretty hilarious for them to act like that, considering it's parallel to how we're treated.

>>7428626
how do we cause you harm?
>>
File: poju (20).jpg (217KB, 1114x1600px) Image search: [Google]
poju (20).jpg
217KB, 1114x1600px
>>7428627
True I did misunderstand it's early in the morning and I just woke up to this shitfest sorry anon but I did make a post to appologize. Please accept this cat boi as my condolences.
>>
>>7428645
>ironic
It's probably the angry hon from before, the one who said he's been part of the trans community for seven years but is still a hon

Is that why he has to compare himself to guys who try and look like guys and misgendering them?
>>
>>7428645
It's honestly just me anons from mtfg are upset I figured out this trans thing isn't for me and it not cause of my looks it's cause hearing people gender me female made me visibly twitch in disgust. Hormones work great for my depression and to stave off the masculine aging process but I never wanted to have kids be a mom or get srs most of me posting that was to trigger other trannies cause I thought it was funny and after being forced into a relationship where everyday I had to dress like a girl or sleep on the floor it was a living nightmare and that idiotic shit posting helped me through that and talking to cute gay studs from my clubbing days that wanted to rescue me.
>>
>>7428607
Thx pal. I may hop on the discord sometime to bother people about this more
>>
>>7428656
Oh my god who is this pics please?
>>
>>7428663
What?
>>
>>7428646
Oh I saw and read! its all good.
Cat boi is very cute and appreciated.

>>7428656
if it's the person I'm thinking of, they come to mtfg and tell us we're all men too.

>>7428663
Well that's fine, sometimes it takes trying the wrong thing before finding the right thing.
As for the shitposting, I get that it's an outlet, but there's more solace to be found in being nice to the boys here and girls in mtfg than antagonizing.
>>
>>7428663
Holic I don't think anyone is coming after you in particular or anything, its just that femboys are really easily trolled desu
>>
>>7428669
Idk, pretty sure it's that easily offended hon from >>7426465 >>7426616

The one who insists he's a world expert on trans. And apparently needs to be graded on such a curve that he's trying to compete with twinks.
>>
>>7428671
The shit storm is likely cause they lost a person to bully but I get bullied some in femgen too not as bad some trans people are really vindicative it's been years since I posted regulary with a trip.
>>
>>7428676
He has seven years or more of caricature stuff to practice and he's still still a hon and has to compare himself to neotenous guys who deliberately present as guys. What kind of a pathetic makep coated clown could that guy be.
>>
>>7428683
What again?
>>
>>7428683
If this is holic, I never ever see you mentioned in mtfg anymore.

>>7428690
Someone with a lot of personal issues, that needs help.
>>
Lesbians hate trannies and purged them off, we should make a mutual defense pact with Lesgen so we can burn mtfg shitposters the moment they come here.
>>
>>7428676
Oh I'm never really mean to anyone here desu and I never out right bullied anyone either that's not me just regular dumb shit posting with the occasional drunk posting.

>>7428679
Please don't use that name it reminds me of a 15 year addiction to alcohol that nearly destroyed my life I'd think up another trip name but I don't want the drama ascossiated with trip faggin. Thanks tho I dunno sometimes I feel like if I left femgen your threads would go back to normal this is the fifth thread where mtfg trolling has happened.
>>
>>7428698
Figured, but I've got no compassion for for the shitposting hon. He just needs to be shut out for good so he can deal with his shit irl.
>>
>>7428698
Thank God I want to forget that nightmarish chapter of my life.
>>
>>7428703
You aren't causing problems, don't mention who you are if you're worried about them
>>
>>7428710
Okay that sounds good and if possible please tell everyone in mtfg that I'm happy being a guy and please don't say my trip in any threads.

Anyways I'm going to go this thread has me remembering some really unpleasant stuff for when I was a prisoner to my ex
>>
>>7428703
>Holic
>alcoHolic
huh really makes me think
>>
>>7428747
Why are you just now figuring this out??

I drank constantly when imprissioned to a fat chaser who wouldn't?
>>
>>7427577
>p.s: keep your anime girl reaction images
>girl
Are you fucking retarded, mate? That's a boy.
I swear you hons from mtfg need to fuck off back to that cesspool of wigs and attention whoring.

Take SaMANtha and that "non binary" fag with you while you're at it.
>>
>>7428758
damn, that sounds both hot and terrible. how did you end up being "imprisoned" and how did you break out?
>>
>be a femboy all my life
>half a year taking hormones
>can actually pass as a girl sometimes because silky long hair, fem smooth face and skinny clothes
>end up constantly trying to pass as a girl
>realize im liking it
>feel extremely confortable living as a girl but gendering myself male

I don't want to be a girl at all though. Is this considered trans even without wanting a vagina and having fun fooling people 24/7?

Or maybe I fell for the anime trap meme and now my brian is fucked.
Damn you Japan.
>>
>>7428814
You just happen to be a pretty boy who's confused
>>
>>7428882
yeah no shit, im looking for the answer
>>
>>7428862
Don't see the problem, lots of them are good at this stuff so they make high end femboys.

And they might have been tricked by doctors and others into thinking they're trans. They should be encouraged, if they're cute.
>>
>>7428862
Nothing wrong with it sucks if they fell so hard for the tranny meme that they got srs but honestly this person just looks so much better as a femboi.

>>7428814
>Damn you Japan

So true I'm pretty sure traps and anime is at least partially responsible for my desire to be a cute boy vs. a masc boy. That and the traps threads on /b/

You sound confused like I used to be when people fill your head with bullshit it's likely you start believing the bullshit as your own personal truth.
>>
>>7428962
>You sound confused like I used to be when people fill your head with bullshit it's likely you start believing the bullshit as your own personal truth.
Yes, I mean, everything I said it's true pretty much, I'm just confused if that's considered tranny or not

But I guess it doesn't really matter in the end
>>
>>7428773
Out of all the things it was, it was not "hot" for one the guy was 65 years old, poor as shit and horribly controlling. Basically there was a bunch of shit that lead up to this my grandfather and grandmother mother discovered my degenerate lifestyle and my grandfather decided the best way to break me of it was to call me a faggot every single day tell me to stop being so girly etc. I had had enough and this old man who was selling himself as a sugar daddy offered me a place to crash and to pay for my hormones and eventual ffs it all sounded so good and in PA such a progressive state so I thought. Well I quit my job and he came and picked me up I didn't remember what he looked like cause I was high as a kite the first time we met it wasn't good good he was fat not chubby fat short and had fucked up teeth but I thought whatever I'm fucked worse when I'm high and he's paying for shit I need.

Well that was bullshit dude lived off of disability and made on 700.00 per month his house was horribly unorganized and the bathroom looked like it hadn't been cleaned in ages. He manipulated me pretty good desu. Things just got worse tho his family and friends were nice I'm pretty antisocial and he wanted me to dress up as a girl which freaks me the fuck out to be in public like that everyday he took me everywhere like I was his little accessory or trophy wife which was dumb cause I look like a guy. I started to get rebellious and he convinced me I had bipolar disorder like my dad he took me to this sketchy doctor who I only saw on Skype who prescribed crazy high amounts of drugs lithium, depacote, risperdalh, paxil etc. When I was finally docile believe me on that shit anyone would be he told me I have to start camming or we could both be on the street and he wouldn't ever let me find another job either anytime I tried he'd say your disabled remember.

Continued in next post no green text cause fuck to tiredfor that shit.
>>
>>7428962
Can they still be a femboi if they got an srs vag?

At least they wouldn't need blockers then
>>
>>7429105
His plan was to get me on dissability and make money from my camming. When I started to say no and try to stay home so I could talk to my friends in Charleston he said no and would drag me with him practically. He also made me sleep in a room with no heat when I upset him. Anytime he wanted to have sex he would put on trans porn and I would be forced to give him a blow job. He eventually started giving me hormone injections. I'd probably be dead if it wasnt for my mom and dad getting me out if that hell hole and detoxed off the the drugs he had me on.
>>
>>7429118
No but orchiedeconmy is cool srs vag makes you trans 100 percent orchie makes sense your saving the liver cause being on antiandrogens forever can straight up kill you especially if you had a drinking or drug problem before starting hormones.
>>
>>7429118
All you need to not be on AAs is an orchi. Theoretically after enough time testicular atrophy will be equivalent as well. I haven't heard from anyone that's tried stopping AAs after their testicles had irreversibly atrophied though, it's hard to know when the damage is irreversible I guess.
>>
>>7429105
>>7429122
>65
Wow gross, old manipulative scumbags are the worst. Thank God you are free now, is he in jail now?
>>
>>7429133
But can they go back to femboy if they really want to?
>>
>>7428862
>tfw Nicolle is now the Handsome Husband
>>
>>7429165
I wish he's friends with the sheriff so I doubt they would take my word and I'm terrified of police so I'd never ask them for help. He has all my artwork pets that I had of five years he gave them to his best friend's daughter. I'm happy at least my pets are being taken care of but I really I miss them so much and without my artwork I spent 9 years working on I have no portfolio it took alot out of me and I'm still really fucked up I can't even walk outside in public for fear that people think I'm trans so I stay shut up in my house thankfully have a job where I work at home and shopping online means I can get groceries and clothes delivered to my house I'll probably never be the same honestly.

>>7429171
I mean they can but it's going to be hard find a man that will treat them as a boy desu.
>>
Thoughts on wearing sports bras? Not sure why, but the yoga ones are comfy as fuck
>don't want tits tho
>>
>>7429283
I almost had a similar thing happen to me except the dude was 45 and into BDSM but he didn't tell me that when we were first talking. Quick googling revealed he got off to emasculating guys so I was like nope the fuck outta here lol
>>
I want to cuddle a femboy in front of a bad movie so, so much.
>>
>>7429391
Shit anon sounds just like what I went through you dodged a bullet my friend guys like that are just so gross. So glad you didn't go through that hell.
>>
File: Free!.full.1554232.jpg (226KB, 719x550px) Image search: [Google]
Free!.full.1554232.jpg
226KB, 719x550px
>>7429468
What kinda movie anon I for one love watching campy b movies and being the little spoon or sitting in ur lap but I probably don't meet ur standards of fem.
>>
>>7429531
I'm feeling like shitty christmas movies rn. Doesn't really matter tb h, I just want kill the loneliness ;_;
>>
>>7429575
Shitty Xmas movies are fun too like I just watched Christmas Carrol with Jim Carrey it was pretty good despite being 3d animation which I'm not to find of, Christmas story, the Grinch, elf, Scrooged we could have a marathon anon do you use rabbit TV at all or are you in the south?
>>
>>7429614
Grinch and Elf are pretty good as far as christmas movies go! I'm going to bed really soon so no movies for me today (In europe and classes tomorrow) :(
>>
>>7429614
I really don't like 3d movies either btw, puked and fell asleep right after the first and last one I watched.
>>
>>7428663
I don't understand how one person can be so self-absorbed.
>>
>>7429649
Eeep that doesn't sound fun anon I hope you feel better or did you mean the quality was so bad you puked xD.

It's a bummer cause I had dreams of being a 2-d animators for Disney or DreamWorks works so I could work on road to eldorado, or the next little mermaid or something cool like the Atlantis, or treasure planet but then both Disney and Pixar axe their 2-d departments. So I'm a little recentful that both companies laid off so many workers for 3-d that has that uncanny valley look to the movie. One of the reasons I love anime.

I guess I could do a webcomic or something would need to work on a few thing first and hire a writer.
>>
>>7429638
Aww bummer have a good night's rest anon.
>>
>>7429064
It really doesn't anon you are who you are if your comfortable fooling straight guys mabye that's your thing nothing wrong with it only you can determine if you are truly trans or just a cute guy who like being cute. Best of luck on your journey of self discovery friend.
>>
>>7429522
Yeah, there are many terrible people in this world and you often find out after it's too late tbqh. Honestly I am glad you are safe now as well.
>>
>>7430054
Thanks anon *hugs* I just hope he doesn't ever do this to another boy mabye should report it to the cops.
>>
>>7430090
<3
>mabye should report it to the cops.
Anonymously and maybe to a different sheriff if he is friends with cops.
>>
who is on bica here? how do you determine the dosage if its useless to test for T levels, and do you take E at all and how much?
>>
>>7427341

Christfag here can confirm.
>>
>>7430125
Can you report a crime over text if it was three years ago? T-T

>>7430790
>Tfw pagan never received the caress of a holy man.
>>
please be my boyfriend ill love you so much and I'll share my hrt
>>
>>7431264
be inna midwest then
>>
Why do I go to the same bar expecting not to get hit on by old guy?
>>
>>7431386
Try online dating, nigga
>>
>>7431418
All I find is fat lonely guys my age who think dating is supposed to be like romcoms
>>
>>7431430
Whats your ideal kind of dating anon? Just curious what you mean
>>
>>7431553
I dunno really. Go out on dates for a little bit. Get to know each other better. Then after a month or 2 become exclusive and actually consider each other a couple. With a lot of the guys I've seen recently they pretty much want to be "Facebook official" after the first date and it's just none stop fucking texting all the time.
>>
>>7431579
That sounds very normal, I'm sorry to hear everyone keeps trying to push things so fast. Taking time to know eachother is really important, relationships don't get started in an instant but over time.
>>
File: mai-scared.jpg (33KB, 500x365px) Image search: [Google]
mai-scared.jpg
33KB, 500x365px
>>7429122
sounds too fucked up I dont want to believe thats real
you know your drugs tho, so that part is certainly true
>>
>>7433642
It was the most fucked up time in my life worst thing is my pets and my art work are gone forever and he actually approached me on 4chan that parts in the archive some of the trips from mtfg might remember him too mention hillbilly if they still post they'll probably shiver in disgust I can understand your apprehension shit felt unreal my parents when they picked me up where shocked at how I looked underfed and a zombie that responded only in yes and no questions. Camming was shit to I look like a guy not a tranny so marketing myself as a tranny was soul crushing.
>>
i want a fembf pls
>>
That's nice, darling.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (402KB, 1690x1268px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
402KB, 1690x1268px
What's your dream job, /femgen/?
I've always wanted to be a professional cheerleader
>>
>>7434351
Artist of some sort well 2-d animator to be exact mabye comic book artist top problem is that feild is completely oversaturated and my anatomy looks horrible the one talent I have god saw fit to put a level cap on.
>>
Morning reminder that true fembois don't take drugs.
>>
>>7434351
are they all really ugly or am I too gay?
>>
>>7434495
while everyone and their dog is an artist, decent animators are a rarity, its really hard and take lots of skill and dedication but its not an oversaturated field
>>
>>7434655
True but I have no desire to work on 3-d animation and I'd imagine 2-d animator is a dead end here in the states also the school I choose to go to was absolute garbage money sink funded by Goldman Sachs. I dunno I seem to suck at everything like some people just grasp anatomy and lighting like it was nothing me I struggled endlessly it's pretty sad cause I have no other talent unless you count being limber and slutty a talent lol.

It sucks when your dream is horribly unobtainable.
>>
>>7434624
Both. They're all butterfaces and you're flaming. Another reason why we need male cheerleaders out there showing these women how to pull off those uniforms and rile up the crowds
>>
any way to make a rib cage smaller?
>>
>>7436227
You could try corsets. Though they're pretty pricey unless you sew them yourself.
>>
>>7436232
Does that really work once you are past 20 and your bones had cemented? Also what sort of corset do you need, some orthopedic torture device?
>>
>>7436246
You could probably use orthepic corsets, but they're expensive and look kind of weird. They're made to fix scoliosis.

For men and mtf's since our waist is in a different spot than women's you'll need to find a corsetiere and get a custom made one. It's usually around $700-$1500/corset and you'll need at least two since corsets generally cannot be washed and you'll need to wear one every day.

Alternatively you can make one for about $50-$100 worth of supplies, fabrics, etc. depending on what you have lying around. You can sew a corset entirely by hand, it just takes longer.
>>
wait, so how am i supposed to order bica and raloxifene to my house?? isnt it illegal or something? i wanna self med but im spooked and i really need this stuff ;_;
>>
>>7436526
Just order it. If it gets seized by customs they just send you a letter. Sometimes it does flag your address and they'll search all your future packages though.
It's technically illegal but impossible to prosecute. There's no proof you ordered anything unless you admit to it.
>>
>tfw ordering yearly supply of bica from a local drugstore for ~50$ with no hassles

living in a 2nd world country has it's upsides
>>
>>7436705
There are no second world countries post soviet collapse. Only first world and third world.
>>
>>7431285
WI?
>>
>>7436722
Close, IL
>>
>>7436731
MI
Be my bf please
I'll swim there
>>
>>7436714
"developing nations" = 2nd world now
(china, india, south america - panama, south africa Etc.)
>>
>>7436705
you could probably make a fair bit buying and selling a lot of their bicalutamide if you shipped some to US/UK fems
>>
>>7436890
I know we're probably joking but I doubt a 25y/o guy on hrt for the last few years is appealing to such an accomplished swimmer
>>
File: image.jpg (238KB, 730x1095px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
238KB, 730x1095px
Make next thread a Gwyndolin thread
>>
>>7436978
No.
First world originally meant the US/NATO and allies.
Second world was Soviet sphere and allies.
Third world was everyone else, which were basically all shit tier places.

"Developing nations" is a PC term for third world countries. There are currently only first and third world countries. Any one of those places would be considered third world tier by first worlders.

On top of this, you don't even need to be in a better 3rd world country to get meds like that. I know a German in Paraguay who can get just about anything with zero restriction, he likes to buy ketamine vials and injects it intramuscularly.
>>
i still want a fembf
>>
File: tumblr_ogzd9r2zue1vzmmdio1_1280.png (652KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ogzd9r2zue1vzmmdio1_1280.png
652KB, 1280x960px
I'm ugly, overweight, hairy, and depressed. Nothing would make me happier than being another man's plaything, a guy to use and abuse me, hold and pamper me, and share genuine love with.
I've only come to terms with this realization yesterday and I don't know what to do about it. First time visiting this board
>>
>>7438150
But you realize you are a bad pet, you dont deserve a master. You have to be trained and whipped into shape so much before you become worthy of anyone's attention.
You are a piece of shit and you want to offload the responsibility for that to another person. No one wants that, you understand?
>>
>>7438398
Y-Yes, will you train me Master?
>>
>18
>190 lbs
>6'0
>No jawline
>Patchy beard
>Hair only grows into a perm so I always keep a buzzcut
>Wide chest and shoulders from years of the gym but I'm still fat fuck
>Unemotional and boring
Only thing going for me might be lumbar lordosis which makes my ass and hips look bigger than they really are. Is there any hope or should I buy a bullet tonight?
>>
>>7438479
for your height you're not that fat. maybe a little overweight but there are plenty of people at or above 6'0 <200 lbs
stop being a fucking queen
>>
>>7438479
>Unemotional and boring
that's more of a killer than you physical imperfections if you want to get into relationship
>>
>>7438420
No m8, you have to get your shit together yourself to become desirable. And go to a fetish site/app if you want to ERP and get someone to train you.
Now be a good boy and start making small steps on improving.
>>
>>7438633
Sites like what, Im new to this sort of thing and need someone to guide me
>>
File: 1461988253369.jpg (32KB, 790x446px) Image search: [Google]
1461988253369.jpg
32KB, 790x446px
Is 50 mg bica really enough? If it is why is there a 150 mg version?
>>
hello, where are the cute pictures of cute bois?
>>
>>7438923
cause its cancer med, check HRTgen, dont be a silly tranny
>>
>>7438963
u need to post them yourself
>>
what's it like to have puffy, sensitive nipples?
Are they fun, or do they give you more trouble than they're worth?
What's it like to play with them?
>>
File: 7398099.jpg (56KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
7398099.jpg
56KB, 300x360px
>tfw no cute femboy bf who will place his balls on my face
>>
File: 1482158527356.jpg (54KB, 726x533px) Image search: [Google]
1482158527356.jpg
54KB, 726x533px
>tfw this will never be your body
why even live
>>
>>7440200
v cute
>>
>>7440200
seen that in discord
bad place for a tat
>>
>>7440200
thats from thinspo. I thought it was a girl tho
>>
>>7440200
Just don't eat they're practically a skeleton.

t. Skeleton.

>>7440511
It's not even a good tat why would anyone get that on their thigh?
>>
>>7440876
What's wrong with it? Subject matter is subjective, and the photo is too blurry to give honest feedback on execution, in my opinion.
>>
>>7440831
It's hitler in the pic
>>
>>7440978
whaaaaat
I thought hitler turned masc. I swear i saw boobs too. Then again, im such a newfag this is the first i have seen of him apart from in text
>>
>>7441103
His body has always looked like that
>>
Is crossdressing a big, common thing with femboys or is it looked down upon as too close to trannys on in a way?

I'm on hormones and like crossdressing but definitely don't want to be a woman or seen to be one when I'm not dressed.

I'm just not certain where I fit in the whole gender-spectrum thing 'cause I just feel like a regular dude with a weird hobby (that I enjoy enough to change my body) and I don't really think inter genders and all the other weird stuff exists
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 2592x1936px
>>7441181
>me btw
>>
>>7441187
Pic with all your hair pls?
It looks very cute
>>
File: IMG_3454.jpg (243KB, 1242x1196px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3454.jpg
243KB, 1242x1196px
>>7438150
Have you heard about our lord and savior hrt
>>
File: clap2.gif (300KB, 185x164px) Image search: [Google]
clap2.gif
300KB, 185x164px
>>7441201
nice tranny propaganda
>>
>>7441198
I don't have any unfortunately, and I'm home for Christmas so no dressing for a month
>>
File: 14761870646001.jpg (224KB, 864x1080px) Image search: [Google]
14761870646001.jpg
224KB, 864x1080px
>>7441229
You dont need to dress up, we want to see your super long hair!
>>
>>7440912
For one it's too busy has too much going on the placement on the thigh is distracting from the thin skelly body.
The values appear washed out and it probably would have looked better on a shoulder or arm.

>>7441114
He's probably on hormones I had a friend who is intersex and they are tall as shit, pretty sure if Hitler was really intersex they would more than likely be over 6'0
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2592x1936px
Oh no, that's a wig. My normal hairs pretty long but not the same style and not even close to reaching the bottom of my ribs.

Excuse the spot
>>
>>7441280
Still cute, I'm thinking if you fixed it up you would look very cute.
>>
>>7441272
He's on test.
He has a hormonal disorder of some sort
>>
>>7441339
What's it called?

Anyone seen them inject with "testosterone"? Cause I've seen people claim all manner of bullshit on this site.
>>
>>7441407
He has hypopituitaryism. I've known him for quite a while
>>
>>7441421
So he has these symptoms damn lucked out as diseases go.
Fatigue
Weight loss
Decreased sex drive
Sensitivity to cold or difficulty staying warm
Decreased appetite
Facial puffiness
Anemia
Infertility
Hot flashes, irregular or no periods, loss of pubic hair, and inability to produce milk for breast-feeding in women
Decreased facial or body hair in men
Short stature in children
>>
>>7441445
that sounds like pretty textbook pituitary malfunction to me
>>
>>7441445
>>7441459
If you're really so curious why don't you ask him. Ask around on gaygen for his discord group
>>
>>7441470
I despise gay gen that's why.
>>
Pretty sure my head has gotten bigger this year. I hope it's just fat, but naw - it's prolly my skull. Ew.
>>
File: 1482180022332.jpg (29KB, 320x291px) Image search: [Google]
1482180022332.jpg
29KB, 320x291px
Where can I go to buy cute clothes online?
Is Sockdreams the best place to buy thigh highs if you're an american?

Is it worth it buying clothes on Amazon?
Where do you guys pick up your own cute clothes?
>>
>>7441925
H&M

also im not crossdressing, if that's what you mean by "cute clothes"
>>
Hey I am a mtf can I hang here since I am a hon and got kicked out of mtfg :(
>>
>>7441947
Finally someone who likes the same clothing store.
>>
>>7441972
how do you even get kicked out of /mtfg/ i thought they were a huge hugbox
>>
>>7441201
You're cute, I hope we all look like that at that age
>>
>>7442077
They bully me every time!
>>
>>7442077
>cishet Christians
>huge hugbox

Maybe for hugboxing cishet feefees.
>>
>>7441925

Sockdreams is dreamy indeed
>>
>>7441925
>sockdreams
>~$20 per pair of quality cute socks
man that shit is ridiculous
I think I'd just buy socks on Amazon. One quick Amazon search for striped socks has a bunch of results for stuff less than $10.
>>
>>7441972
you're not a fem if you can't pass with hrt. you can stay here though!
>>
how do I get a fembf to succ all day
>>
>>7442669
post location and hope for the best
or just like, move to a city and shit
>>
>>7442669
Find one, they aren't that hard to spot. Be a Chad and approach.
>>
>>7442700
im a tranny i don't know how to be a Chad
>>
>>7442669
Good question I have the same problem well except the trans part
>>
File: yugoslavia.png (59KB, 684x600px) Image search: [Google]
yugoslavia.png
59KB, 684x600px
>>7438099
>Third world was everyone else, which were basically all shit tier places.
how dare you
>>
File: 1464934731334.jpg (31KB, 526x508px) Image search: [Google]
1464934731334.jpg
31KB, 526x508px
>>7425598
>That picture
>Armpit hair
>"fem"

pls
>>
>>7443123
It's our resident "twinks are femboys" fag
>>
what would be like halfway between femboy and twink
>>
File: fries.png (122KB, 750x810px) Image search: [Google]
fries.png
122KB, 750x810px
So, what was it like growing up fem? I've never been, but I'd never want to be either. I always just crushed on you little fucks, and bullied the piss out of you in HS. Good times. Still wonder what you did in your free time though. I played sports and shit like that.
>>
>>7443143
I played MMOs 24/7 and dropped HS because I needed to grind more
Good times
>>
How do you find straight femboys?
>>
>>7443156
You don't.
>>
>>7443151
Hm, I always pictured you guys doing faggy shit. I dunno, doing your hair or something.
>>
>>7443123
>>7443138
Yeah honestly I fucking hate these OPs, they make me feel that other people on this board might get a wrong impression of what actual femboys look like. I don't usually care what other faggots on this board think but this bothers me for some reason.

I feel like someone here is just trying too hard to separate us from trannies to the point of doing stupid shit.
>>
>>7443169
I mean I did do that but that's not a hobby mang that's just taking care of ourselves
>>
>>7443178
I see....Well, it worked in most of your cases.
>>
>>7443143
I surfed and skated but most of my highschool life still got bullied horribly there was this guy who would call me a girl everday, got picked up by another guy and fondled in class, butt groped, things stolen cause I was short and tiny had to have my friends get it back. Stuffed in a trash can that wasn't fun how would you bully anon?
>>
>>7443696
>skated and got bullied
i know that feel
>>
>>7445234
Thankfully that time of our lives is over it's weird tho I always though skateboarding and surfing were pretty popular sports. Still nothing trumps looking girly as fuck I guess.
>>
I want to bully a femboy
>>
>>7445413
>tfw you crushed on the other skaters in your posse
>>
Well, /femgen/, how sensitive are your nipples?
>>
>>7445668
my ex used to play with them against my will because i moaned like a bitch
>>
>>7445668
after hormones, very
>>
>>7445716
>>7445768
Do you guys hide your boobs at all?

I just started hormones and I'm worried I'll never be able to go swimming again cause I'll just whip out these gigantic tits lol
>>
>>7445781
i took serms until i didn't have tits anymore, and then my chest was still sensitive.
>>
>>7445783
Can you take SERMs after taking cypro and E and have it remove the boobs?

It's not like I'd hate boobs but for social reasons I don't think they'd be the greatest. Eventually I'd have to take my shirt off...
>>
>>7445793
that's kinda the point
>>
>>7445798
Well that's good. I guess in the meantime I'll just play dumb and pretend like I don't know where I got the boobs lol
>>
>>7445807
with all the trans stuff trending in the media I'm sure your parents and friends will know whats up
>>
>>7445668
If I'm taking estrogen, very. If I'm not, still more than before hormones but much less sensitive than while taking estrogen.
>>7445781
They're pretty easy to hide at any size you'll wind up with, although I don't know about swimming. I've been on hormones like 3 years but haven't swam in 10 after this time I very nearly drowned to death.

Still, at worst you'll need a sports bra or a reducing/compressing sports bra. They're not difficult to hide.
>>
>>7445821
this
source: my life
>>
>>7445821
I'll just claim pituitary problems, adrenal issues, etc etc until they forget it.
Perhaps I'll just say I've been seeing a guy and he's been secretly injecting hormones in my food.
>>
>>7445829
did you have to come out as trans or still denied it
>its xenoestrogens in the water I swear!
>>
>>7445845
>I'm not on hormones mom you just didn't install Alex Jones water filters now I'm a girl!
>>
File: f up everything.png (133KB, 500x529px) Image search: [Google]
f up everything.png
133KB, 500x529px
>>7445768
>>7445827
>tfw on for 2 years
>not sensitive at all
>>
File: 1282731014659.png (285KB, 466x427px) Image search: [Google]
1282731014659.png
285KB, 466x427px
>>7445865
be glad, you are a man and not some tranny
>>
>>7445845
i just told them i was going through some stuff
my parents are hippies they don't care
>>
Give me one good reason why I should go for femboys and not just stay with girls

also do you guys big spoon
>>
>>7445892
Yes, both spoon positions have their positives
>>
>>7445892
No periods
>>
>>7445892
can't get pregnant
hornier
can slap them around and they like it
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2592x1936px
>>7445892
No. Who you like shouldn't be decided by a list of pros and cons, be a big boy and decide yourself, everyone else has.

I can vary my spoon as needed
>>
>>7445903
Reasonable
>>7445918
I guess its an upside, its nbd but they are fucking gross
>>7445923
> hornier
nice

>>7445929
dont get uppity faggot
>>
>>7445892
>he doesn't know that boys are better than girls
it's like you want cooties
>>
>>7445929
If that's you I'm mad jelly. My ass looks like shit
>>
>>7445946
he's brown tho
>>
>>7445946
It's me but it's just a good angle, I've got a grade-A case of man ass. On hormones since that pic though so hopefully it rounds out over time
>>
>>7445972
post face
>>
>>7445937
>Faggot
Says the guy begging to be convinced to sleep with men
>>
>>7445978
i just want a little romance anon
is that to much to ask for
>>
>>7445929
this triggers my agp
reeeeeeeee
>>
>>7445977
Idk I'm a bit funny about posting a guy pic after posting myself in suspenders y'know? But I've already done it in this thread, my bad
Here:
>>7441280

>>7445971
Nope, not brown, pretty much white, afaik
>>7445988
Well isn't that the nicest thing anyone's ever said to me
>>
>>7446002
Fuck you're actually cute
Do you act fem
Age/Location
>>
>>7446009
I dont think I'm cute can't be cute with that monster spot anyway,
What do you mean by act fem? I'm new to this gen.

Im19 and at uni in Scotland
>>
>>7434351
Is being a princess at Disneyland too AGP of an answer?
>>
>>7445892
Can't get preggers won't steal all your stuff after a divorce. Actually have a sex drive and age better.
>>
>>7446032
How do you add someone off /lgbt/

i want to /soc/ this bitch but idk how
>>
>>7446046
That was complete gibberish to me kid
>>
>>7446054
fuck you kid
>>
>>7446054
he wants your contact info because he likes your cutebod
>>
File: lovestage9p5.jpg (40KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
lovestage9p5.jpg
40KB, 600x337px
>>7445668
never came from them being played with but after hrt they super super sensitive.
>>
How do I get a bf that's into bdsm and ties me up and then force fucks me? :c
>>
>>7446092
Ohh, that's nice, is /soc/ a board with a way to contact others properly?>>7446091
There no need to be aggressive bud, sorry about being new
>>
>>7446125
you better be sorry
>>
>>7446099
How long have you been on HRT? I'm 3 weeks in and just starting to get a bit of tenderness and tit tingles
>>
>>7445781
I wear hoodies 24/7 works great.
>>
>>7446140
Bout 2 years now but I had to stop and restart so really January will be one year consistently.
>>
>>7446175
What were the early days like for you? Where the changes overwhelming? Were they hard to hide?
>>
File: IMG_2668.jpg (142KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2668.jpg
142KB, 960x960px
niggas b like "im a femboy"
>>
>>7434351
>>7446044
What's wrong with an AGP answer?

And anyway you're replying to someone wanting to be a cheerleader so...
>>
>>7446213
Early days where pretty easy to hide there weren't that many changes and I was already really young looking I still need lazer cause of starting hrt at 24 instead of 18 like I should have my body changed quite a bit tho.
>>
>>7446138
Im sorry you are an autistic cunt incapable of basic communication
>>
How many of femgen use make up?

I've been thinking of doing a smoky eye and using concealer to hide the tiny beard shadow I have. Not sure why tho I rarely leave the house lol.

Anyways opinions on make up?
>>
>>7446271
you wanna fight about it
>>
>>7446286
Makeup is nice, but use it tastefully or else you'll look like a drag queen.
>>
Next

>>7448294
>>7448294
>>7448294
Thread posts: 326
Thread images: 39

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.