[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Femgen/ Femboi general boys love edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 329
Thread images: 62

FAQ
>What is a femguy/femboy?
An androgynous male with feminine and soft features. Mostly gay, but not all.
>Are fem guys trans?
Some inevitably turn out trans. Some age into twunkhood and continue slutting it up on Grindr well past their mid twenties.
>Can I be a femguy?
Often with enough effort, yes. Masculine bone structure, height, and aging make it hard.
>Should I go on HRT?
If you can deal with the tits and infertility, you'll look younger longer and you won't age like a man.
>Is liking femguys considered gay or straight?
Gay. If you're on the fence, you're bi, like a lot of people.
>Pastebin?
http://pastebin.com/9Ab1SpRE (embed)

Last thread >>7366429 →#
>>
>>7400033
What are they doing with the sink?
>>
Daily Reminder trips are cancer ignore them.
>>
>>7400064
I'm afraid the sink could be a victim of witnessing homosexual love making.
>>
>>7400064
I WANNA FUCK YOU HARD ON THE SINK
>>
>>7400200
Being fucked on a hard surface is pretty great when ur a masochistic slut like me.
>>
>>7400033
Can we be friends again guys?
>>
>>7400306
Better than troll posting ftms before they transtion (which is basically a girl) that derails multiple threads.

Can't please everyone have a 3d boy to compensate.

t. Otaku
>>
>>7400465
I don't get into identity politics its hard to see a afab as male I'll still treat them as male and such. But I don't know any people like that desu or care too im a femboi not a tranny. Point is it not about identity politics its about derailing a fucking thread over and over again with bullshit honestly I doubt this Oliver person would even want their pretension pictures posted as they didn't look manly in the slightest before t and the whole posting them as a femboi is a moot point cause isn't the idea of transitioning from female to male to become masculine?? That's the exact opposite of the aesthetic many of us desire.
>>
>>7400543
I can't decipher this post.
>>
>>7400513
>im a femboi not a tranny

i really hope you're not on hrt, making a statement like that
>>
How do i be a femboy? Any good tutorials?
>>
>>7400543
Finally deciphered something

you think I'm a tranny

Okay den cause I totally am showing signs of gender confusion help me chop my dick off senpai.

why do trannies project the issues they deal with on other people?

I'm happy being a MALE I'm plenty cute I wouldnt get laid so much if I wasnt.

Sure whatever it was shitty of me to say they are basically a girl really I meant they look like a girl.
>>
>>7400555
Cara poster please I've seen half the shit you say about ftms get the fuck out of femgen.
>>
>>7400572
It's pretty simple, exercise if chubby do squats to get dat ass. Take time to use a clensing facial, exfoliate at least a couple times a week, take care of any body hair, shaving, waxing, or epilating. Make sure to get on serms if wanting to stay youthful. Most may boil down to genetics.
>>
>>7400608
But twinks don't have to be smol in actuality it's a young looking man who happens to be homosexual.

From the British etymology: Twink

>Tfw twink on serms what am I judgemental anon?
>>
>>7400627
Lol twunk is the etymology damn phone.
>>
>>7400608
Where would eunuchs fit in?
>>
>>7400632
No your retarded we've been over this twinks are everyone who young and gay or young and gay looking you can't change a definition cause you insecure about your height.

>Group 1

Serms are not at all like hrt and can even prevent boob growth which no one wants lol I doubt they are in the same category as estrogen or other aas.
>>
>>7400608
femboys are feminine guys
laughing at trannies is unnecessary and pointless b/c their lives are already shit
>>
File: BQWy1tmCQAIn2dJ.jpg (41KB, 599x757px) Image search: [Google]
BQWy1tmCQAIn2dJ.jpg
41KB, 599x757px
>>7400661
True it pretty great not to be a tranny.
>>
>>7400641
Are you really a eunch woah that's so cool did it cause your singing voice to stay high are you a soprano?
>>
>>7400665
not really
being gender non conforming still puts you in no man's land
>>
>>7400655
SERMs have big limitations, you compromise with them so not everyone picks them
>>
>>7400686
I meant being a femboy isn't all cake either
>>
>>7400686
>Gender conforming

But I'm not lol. Just naturally Twinkie people never guess my age.
>>
>>7400691
I dunno I tried the other stuff and started to grow boobs it freaked me out so now serms for life.
>>
>>7400675
Yep, the real deal yo.
I'm a (mostly) post-pubertal eunuch though so I have a normal male voice. Granted, I talk a bit faggy.
>>7400679
Ehh I'm into both sexes and neither if that makes sense. I don't really desire sex and I certainly couldn't use my dick on anyone. I do enjoy the physical intimacy and it is still fun to do sex things if my body is willing to comply. Sucking dick actually does get me hard (that's a euphemism in my case btw) most of the time. Sometimes I just don't feel like it but I'm still always willing to pleasure my partner, even the times when sex feels like a chore, I mean I'm not a selfish asshole. I pretty much never fap. Earlier today I did, and it was pretty funny, within 60 seconds I went from just browsing a board with zero intent to fap to having orgasmed. Sometimes it's like that, other times it takes ages or won't even happen. Sometimes it's all sensitive, other times its about as pleasurable as stroking my finger. It's pretty random when it'll be working and fun.

I kinda rambled there but to sum it up: I'd consider myself bi but with a very low sex drive. I could go without forever, although I definitely crave affection and companionship. I will say though I was only with girls prior to becoming a eunuch, so I'm not sure how well it'd work with them now but I know I'd still like the affection and cuddling with them.
>>
>>7400740
Hard blush is pretty much the only furry I can stand nice.

Do you have sex with your tulpa on the subject of the occult I had a dream I fucked the devil once it was pretty hot.
>>
>>7400740
I've never saved a furry picture before but that one's pretty fucking hot.
>>
>>7400751

Aww that's the best part the voice staying cute and high pitched.

Damn I had considered an orchie at one point to stop the March of testosterone but if I completely lose sex drive it sounds pretty bad. You can't get hard physically at all I'm so sorry anon did you at least get goat tier looks from the accident?
>>
>>7400757
>Well you seem kinda crazy
;.; h-how do I seem crazy
>Id date you
I am flattered but I've had a bf for a bit over 2 years now and we've been floating around the idea of getting married if we're still together in a couple more years. Both of us want to and our relationship has only gotten stronger, but we want to make sure we're not rushing into it.
Lol, me and my rambling.
>>
File: 1476165163498.jpg (165KB, 583x581px) Image search: [Google]
1476165163498.jpg
165KB, 583x581px
>>7400764
Might like this one as well censored for Jesus.
>>
>>7400776
>Aww that's the best part the voice staying cute and high pitched.
The problem with that is if I were castrated that early, I'd also probably be over 6 feet tall instead of 5'9". Not having testosterone in development (or estrogen) leads to one growing to an above average height and having long spindly limbs. Not always bad looking but there is a reason eunuchs made good guards in ancient times - they were taller than normal men, and that helped them be a bit more imposing despite not being as masculine as a typical male.
>but if I completely lose sex drive it sounds pretty bad
It only sounds bad while you have it. Afterwards you don't even miss it. If anything it felt good to be rid of it, it's pretty lame needing that sexual release and I feel all pure and innocent now.
>You can't get hard physically at all I'm so sorry anon
It's alright. It's not quite that I don't get hard, I just don't get like super hard. It stiffens, but has some give to it. Kinda spongey but firm if that makes sense. The main issue is that my dick is pretty small, and would satisfy nobody, plus it has a good chance of just bending. It's still very nice to get my dick sucked and in the moments before orgasm it does get a good deal more stiff sometimes. Other times I orgasm with a nearly flaccid dick (if things are in my butt :D)
>did you at least get goat tier looks from the accident?
I look pretty cute and young as a result. I'm 28 but people think I'm under 21. Them vampire agehax feels. It was no accident though, heh.
>>
Is it just me or did some poster get #rekt in this thread?
Them deleted posts mang.
What did I miss? What did they do?
>>
>>7400991
Nothing interesting. It was just caraposter.
>>
>>7401048
>It was just caraposter.
Oh good.
Dog bless the mods.
>>
>>7400200
Wanna get somethin to drink?
hmu
>>
Anyone else a kind of femboi that would love to date another femboi?
>>
>>7401125
I'm bi but my ideal partner would be another femboy, so yes.
>>
>>7400033
fucking homos
>>
discord?
>>
>>7400805
source?

Hard blush but what comic?
>>
File: 1375321422827.jpg (17KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1375321422827.jpg
17KB, 250x250px
How long does it typically take for body hair to disappear on bicalutamide? I've been on it for like 3 months, and it might have thinned a bit but I'm not totally sure. Is 50 mg ever other day combined with estrogen (6mg of valerate/day) do you think?
>>
>>7401458
discord.gg/faBYaap

fucking OP please put it in the next thread for the third time
>>
>charlie left the discord
>>
>>7401462
Cross Busted iirc
>>
>>7400816

>I look pretty cute and young as a result. I'm 28 but people think I'm under 21. Them vampire agehax feels. It was no accident though, heh.

I know this incredible feel all to well
It doesn't sound to bad similar to what I've heard about people taking antiandrogens when did you get it done anon and how did it get done? Did you have to pretend to be tranny?
>>
>>7401634
>when did you get it done anon and how did it get done?
Paid a surgeon to do it like nearly 10 years ago. Simple orchi under local anesthetic.
>Did you have to pretend to be tranny?
Nope, this guy would just do it to anyone who really wanted to. No requirements.
>>
I don't know whether I am a femboy. Is there a questionnaire?
>>
>>7402029
> complete beta loser
I don't know... Questionnaire for that?
>>
>>7402029
>Than
Looks like someone skipped the day in 3rd grade when you learn the difference between than and then ^.^
>>
File: 666.jpg (203KB, 500x502px) Image search: [Google]
666.jpg
203KB, 500x502px
>>7402118
>anime poster
>beating anything
>>
File: tgf392.png (165KB, 305x405px) Image search: [Google]
tgf392.png
165KB, 305x405px
>>7400033
>>7400445
>>7400665
>>7400702
>leave for some weeks
>femgen goes back to being twink general
>>
>>7402148
fuck you

yeah

fuck you
>>
It's sad that some femboy likers got killed in the past ,when they can easily like women.
We masculine likers,have it harder.
>>
>>7402118
Bring it on, I'm loaded for bear bitch.
>>
>>7402009
I'm still expecting some kind of list of required properties to determine if I am a femboy....
>>
>>7402203
Who are you trying to kid? Teenagers don't get to own guns lil buddy, maybe when you grow up.
Aren't you late for school?
>>
>>7402211
Post a pic and we will tell you if you are one.
>>
>>7402237
>masturbating
Ewww gtfo hairy high test freak.
>>
>>7402230
Not now. My last razor was very blunt last time, so I haven't shaved for several days.
>>
>>7401970
Woah nice is he still around and what's his name I might get this done pretty tired of swallowing pills.
>>
>>7402438
We just want to be cute too but don't want to fully transition

We're basically mellow crossdressers but do it all the time
>>
>tfw don't fit in on the discord
G-guess I will go back to just shitposting here
>>
>>7402420
No he retired, he was pretty old even when I saw him.
There is another doctor doing it now though. Dr. Arnkoff. No letter needed.
>>
How often should I be doing squats to get that /butt/
>>
Where do traps go on this board? Is this the right place?
>>
>>7403180
Depends how you identify if your male and think of yourself as male just happen to be trappy stay here.

If you think of yourself as a woman go to mtfg.
>>
>>7402518
Why don't you fit in?
>>
>>7403404
>log in for first time
>people talking about lsd and coke

Coulda kept it tame with dope and shrooms but noooooo
>>
do you guys hit on people with eye contact a lot

i accidentally stared at this gay kid at college and he kept glancing over, the same thing happened at some coffee shop
idk if im being weird about it or what
>>
>>7403449
I sure hope you didn't mean heroin when you said dope. Nobody has called weed "dope" here since the 70's.
Also objectively speaking LSD is more clear headed and tamer than shrooms. They're on the same level though pretty much.
>>
File: 1412110476111.png (38KB, 888x863px) Image search: [Google]
1412110476111.png
38KB, 888x863px
>>7401490
>tfw nobody answers the countless times I've asked this question
>>
>>7403800
I'm on cypro so I couldn't tell you how long on bica. But it did take like a year to two years to fully decrease for me.
Not a perfect answer for you but it's something.
I do know that bicalutamide is known for being very good at erasing your body hair.
At 3 months I don't think you should worry too much, you have experienced some thinning. It wasn't until 6 months plus that it became much more noticeable for me.

As far as dosage stuff, I have no answer for you. Hopefully someone will come along and help you out, and give you their experiences on bica. Good luck.
>>
>>7403913
Thanks anon.
>>
Is there a decent SERM from QHI? I see I can ask for tamoxifen, but is there a raloxifene alternative?
>>
>>7403962
tamoxifen is a raloxifene alternative
tamoxifen can also make you literally retarded
>>
>>7403913
I'm a scrub who doesn't come here often, but what are downsides to bica? Like lowered libido or weaker strength?
>>
>>7403957
Np ;)
>>7404018
Compared to other anti-androgens it really only has upsides. Less side effects, no loss of fertility, easier on the body, etc.
Downside: it blocks test but doesn't prevent its production. So your body will be full of test but that test won't be able to do anything at all because all the test receptors are blocked hardcore. However this does mean you can't just take a blood test like I can on cypro to find out how well it's doing at blocking test. You have to judge it purely by the effects you are experiencing, to see whether your dosage is proper.

Other than that, it's a silent anti-androgen so it's pretty good in regards to anti-androgens.
>>
>>7404018
read the pastebin for fuck's sake it's all in there
>>
>>7400595
>make sure to get on serms
What's 'serms'??
>>
>>7404081
READ
THE
PASTEBIN
>>
>>7404014
I meant brand name/generic raloxifene which are available on QHI (its easy for me to order on QHI, but if there is no raloxifene, alldaychemist should be ok). I knew tamoxifen was shit, but I didn't know it made you retarded, thanks anon.
>>
>>7403671
you don't hit on someone by staring on them, idiot. that's just staring.
just walk up and introduce yourself if you have the time
>>
>>7402172
what did he mean by this
>>
>>7403671
sorry senpai, you're just autistic
>>
>>7400595
>>7400691
>>7400711
What do serms do for feminization? Everything I've read about raloxifene says it stops breast growth and increases bone estrogen, but that's about it.

Also tips on getting it in canada?
>>
>>7404348
SERMS is an experimental drug used to treat severe breast cancer. It is unhealthy and increases toxins in the body.
>>
>>7404354
This. I think anyone who has properly read up on raloxifene should be too afraid to take it. Let alone other SERMs. Estrogen is so much safer and well known. Just deal with the tits or go eunuch mode and deal with the gyno, fuck dude.
>>
>>7404354
>>7404360
uh huh, any source on that? Lots of people in this thread don't seem to think so, if you could link something about that it would be great.
>>
>>7403775
4chan wasn't a thing in the 70s
Fuck, moot wasn't a thing in the 70s
>>
>>7404354
>SERMS
:^)
>>
>>7404366
Read the wiki article on raloxifene numbnuts.
They think it's totally harmless and puppy dogs and rainbows and nothing bad could ever happen from taking it, likely because they want that to be true.
Most of the people doing this shit are stupid teenagers.
Just read the wiki article, from start to finish. If there is anything you don't understand look it up. You won't regret it, it's worth it for your health.
>>
>>7404371
Here = the english speaking world 'lil mr smartypants.
>>
>>7404641
I've read it, it's pretty damn short, which is why I asked about it here. Seeing as I'm not a post-menopausal woman, it doesn't look like I have much to worry about other than leg cramps and hot flashes.
>>
>>7404647
But That 70s Show as a thing in the '00s.
>>
daily reminder that if you take hrt then you're transgender and NOT a femboy
>>
>>7404990
And during no point in the 00's did the word "dope" mean anything other than heroin or "that's cool" for people younger than their 40's or 50's.

Are you like a mega oldfag or something? Mom? Is that you?
>>
File: image.jpg (318KB, 964x1020px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
318KB, 964x1020px
Do people here actually take raloxifene or is it a meme drug?
>>
>>7405250
I'm beginning to think it's a meme drug because I've seen zero pictures of people on it any of the times I've asked.
So either there are no real ones or they look to shit to want to share pics.
>>
>>7405250
>>7405256
What is it even supposed to do by itself? All I've heard is that it prevents boobs, but apparently people take it solo as well
>>
>>7405268
I've never heard of people taking it solo aside from breast cancer patients and old ladies. People here would want to take it with some kind of anti-androgen.

It activates the estrogen receptors in the bone tissue and other tissues but blocks them in breast tissue, resulting in no boob development or loss of boob development.

But yeah, I have yet to see anybody here showing me their ebin results from raloxifene or any other SERM for that matter. I have looked many times, maybe I missed it, but any time I have requested it I have never gotten it. Even showing me an arm or something would be enough to let me see what it does to skin at least. I don't need to see any faces.
>>
>>7405279
also can you give me advice on what to get from QHI? It's the only pharmacy that ships to canada, but it doesn't have bica. What would be a good alternative?
>>
>>7405268
you take anti androgens to stop testosterone (e.g. bica) and estrogen to get girlish features (e.g. estrodiol), but to help prevent boobs and infertility, you cycle estrogen for serms (e.g. ralo) every couple of months
this is what i've gathered so far

>>7405286
depends what you're looking to get
tons of options out there if you don't care about fertility, functionality (mostly penile function), and/or future health issues
very few if you care about those things, though, sorry to say
>>
>>7405286
They do have bica but you have to email them and ask for it.
>>
>>7405286
They actually do have bica at a great price too, you just have to ask them for it.
t. 100% sure, MASTER knower and expert
>>
Well fuck, if raloxifene is kill, how can I take bica without getting tits? More importantly, how do I save my bone density if not raloxifene.
>>
>>7405301
>>7405303
really? Thanks that's great, I wouldn't have bothered to try that. You guys are lifesavers
>>
>>7405310
calcium supplements probably, they also help with weight gain and cramping, but not tits I bet
>>
File: stop it boner.png (376KB, 658x979px) Image search: [Google]
stop it boner.png
376KB, 658x979px
>>7405310
Just take the tits due it's really no big deal. You'd have to be mentally retarded to be unable to hide them at any size you would grow them.
I would know.
Also I felt and feel dysphoric about them but for some reason nothing gets my dick more diamonds than having them fondled, just found that out last night after having them over 3 years. Never let someone try before.
I'm still kinda weirded out by that. In fact it was weird as fuck to me that anything was happening to my dick because I felt intensely self-conscious and a bunch of other shit.
It was just weird as fuck in general.
Pic related, my feels when it happened.

Also if you're afraid of guys not wanting to date you because of them, trust me that's not the case. I have yet to get anything but a positive reaction upon a guy finding out I have tits.
>>
>>7405325
>>7405310
Oh yeah also:
Not just calcium but B vitamins and vitamin D, load bearing exercise, the same shit that people with osteoporosis/in danger of getting it do.
Or throw in estrogen and quit being a pussy. It gives you much better skin. You don't have to highball it like trannies would.
>>
>>7401595
I thought I recognized that little slut
>>
>>7405350
is estrogen not a bit far? I mean androgyny is the point, but I don't want to look like I want to be a woman
>>
>>7400033
>>7400220
This thread started with such promise. Where are the other glasses boys?
>>
Tfw your femboy bf breaks up with you

Why the fuck can't someone just accept my love and not be a faggot about it
>>
>too masc to be fem
>too fem to be masc
>feeling uglier by the day
the ride never ends, does it?
if only personality mattered to anyone
>>
>>7405363
>but I don't want to look like I want to be a woman
Then don't dress like one. Style your hair like a boy, even if a qt one. Choose male clothing. Nobody is going to get fooled and to be quite honest I do not think you could obtain true androgyny without estrogen or something like it. People don't look at eunuchs (what you'd be without estrogen or test or serms) and go "is that a boy or a girl?" they just think it's a young cute boy at best, which isn't bad at all if that's what one wants and I think it can be pretty cute.
>>
>>7405552
That makes sense. Well, I think I'll start with just bica, and see how it goes from there
>>
>>7405522
At least you have a functioning dick
>>
>>7405522
But that's the best way to be
>>
File: SakamaReiji.jpg (35KB, 400x407px) Image search: [Google]
SakamaReiji.jpg
35KB, 400x407px
>>7405370

Sorry anon I kinda bailed when drama started. I wish I had more I only have a few pics of bespectacled cuties but cause my phone's storage is shit I don't have alot.

Do you have a glasses fetish cause if so that's so cute last time I posted with glasses someone told me they made me look even uglier they may have been right lol.
>>
>>7405862
nerd!
>>
>>7405787
but i don't like women too much and i'm a bottom
the dick is basically decorational at this point

>>7405803
>naturally long eyelashes
>naturally shadowed eyes
>masc chin
>5 o'clock shadow that extends to my neck
it's more like a 5 o'clock coif desu
it looks like someone pasted a girl eye mask on a guy face
>>
>>7405250
I was 100 percent memeing about serms I've never taken them. Honestly given that one anon said they peed blood or something like that I'd stick with the low dose of estrogen to keep them vampire genetics.

>>7401970
A couple more questions eunch anon your easily one of my favorite posters how much was it and was the pain really bad?
>>7400816

>Other times I orgasm with a nearly flaccid dick (if things are in my butt :D)

I envy that so much only had a couple anal orgasms and they were when I was rolling.

>Them vampire agehax feels. It was no accident though, heh.

Indeed when I shave I'm consistently thought to be 18 despite being what femgen considered ugly alot of guys are shocked when I reveal my age it's a great feel am i right.
>>
File: CLsFr4ZWgAAhvKE.jpg (18KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
CLsFr4ZWgAAhvKE.jpg
18KB, 480x270px
>>7405867
D:
>>
>>7405885
LHR+electrolysis senpai.

>>7405350
What about finisteride? Should I take that with bica and estrofem?
>>
>>7403449
Don't reply for me nerdboi
>>7403404
Everyone knows each other and no one cares about what I write
Also people asking who I am
;_;
>>
>>7405900
>A couple more questions eunch anon your easily one of my favorite posters how much was it and was the pain really bad?
Aww thanks :3
But yeah it did kinda suck for a week or two but woohoo painkillers so it was fine. Anything but sitting or laying down wasn't very comfy. Definitely a very smart idea to have someone with you to fetch you ice for your crotch regularly. Wearing adult diapers to catch blood, kinda embarrassing but necessary. At around 3 weeks it wasn't an issue at all in regards to bleeding and I could get around with much more ease but I still couldn't get into much physical activity. Also during the initial adjustment period my emotions were all out of whack, mental changes were definitely a major component. Eventually I balanced out pretty well and settled into the eunuch calm. Still, a lot of adjusting and it was a very eye opening experience.
>how much was it
Surgery, airfare, hotel and everything ran me a little over $3k. It would likely be more expensive now considering the time that has passed.
>anal orgasms
Oh yeah they're definitely not the easiest to get, it still takes me a while and sometimes it won't happen but regardless it feels good. It can take like 30min-2 hours depending but daaaamn is it good.
>Indeed when I shave I'm consistently thought to be 18
I nearly don't grow any facial hair, so I could go weeks without shaving (and have) and it still looks like I haven't shaved unless you get right up in my face and see the clear hairs. I'm stuck being seen as a youngster kek. I not only froze in development, I reversed some.
>alot of guys are shocked when I reveal my age
How old are you if you don't mind me asking? Nobully seeing as I'm 28 myself lol.
>it's a great feel am i right.
Absolutely, and it only gets better as one ages more :D
The shock just gets greater and greater.
>>
File: dug.jpg (192KB, 2052x698px) Image search: [Google]
dug.jpg
192KB, 2052x698px
Anyone else already get their cute christmas card from FUCKING QHI?
>>
>>7405039
If I'm just twinkish, don't age, shave myself completely, and like to be treated like a gf in relationship with a manly guy, does it make me a femboy?
>>
>>7406086
Who dis?
>>
>>7406661
Fuck the card I want me fookin drugs m8
>>
>>7406751
>
Aye I was hoping for at least some free cypro and E, don't even treat their loyal customers to a gift.
>>
File: 8j5yuciphy.gif (411KB, 480x417px) Image search: [Google]
8j5yuciphy.gif
411KB, 480x417px
>>7406219
Oh the pain doesn't sound too bad not nearly on the level with the pain of ffs which I might get as well.

>Also during the initial adjustment period my emotions were all out of whack, mental changes were definitely a major component. Eventually I balanced out pretty well and settled into the eunuch calm. Still, a lot of adjusting and it was a very eye opening experience.

Huh kinda reminds me of when I started antiandohens. It so much easier to think without all that testosterone floating around in my brain. Still I don't have a meditative calm but I need that bad lol. Do you take estrogen at all?

>little over $3k. It would likely be more expensive now considering the time that has passed.

Hmm that's not too bad I may look into getting one mabye I could pull out a loan or just get insurance to cover it.

>How old are you if you don't mind me asking? Nobully seeing as I'm 28 myself lol.

I'm about 27 only one year young the fact that it gets easier as you get older is so awesome I started anti androgens at exactly 24 years old had to quit and started again at 26 I wish I hadn't had to quit i was pretty fem at 24 on anti androgens the first year hopefully an orchie could still help.

>>7406661
If in-house sends me that shit I'm going to lose it fuck Christmas wait times I bout my order on the 24th of Nov and still haven't received my shipment.

>>7406751
This lol

>>7406086
Oh well that sucks I'd rather no one know me feel like drama would ensue sounds like a cool kids sekret club desu I don't think your missing anything anon.
>>
>>7406860
>kinda reminds me of when I started antiandohens
That makes sense. I just jumped right into being castrated without having tried anti androgens first. I felt pretty sure of what I wanted and so far I have yet to regret it.
>It so much easier to think without all that testosterone floating around in my brain
For me it was a relief to be rid of it. I felt much more in control of my emotions, desires and actions once I adjusted to not having test in my system.
>Do you take estrogen at all?
I have in the past for brief stints. I like the skin softening and still even not having used it in a good deal of time my skin is still softer than it was before I tried it, although not as soft as it was while I was on it.
However I definitely didn't like the mental component to it. It messed with my emotions too hardcore, felt like the estrogen was in the drivers seat sometimes just like it went with test. Without it I feel more in control of my emotions and myself. I don't like the stuff it does to my mind, although I dislike test even more. To each their own though.
May consider low dosing again every now and then for potential boosts to my bone health, I already had gynecomastia long before I tried it the first time. Another side-effect of castration.
>Hmm that's not too bad I may look into getting one
I think nowadays the guy that does the no-letter orchis charges $3k for the surgery alone. So depending on your travel expenses it'd probably be $4k-$5k total. I'd highly recommend flying first class back because that is a rather uncomfortable flight. It's worth it.
>>
File: iF-1tFTC0rY.jpg (107KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
iF-1tFTC0rY.jpg
107KB, 1280x720px
so i'm gay now or what
>>
>>7408875
ya sry m8
>>
>>7408875
Cute
>>
>>7400033
>Some age into twunkhood and continue slutting it up on Grindr well past their mid twenties.
Me. Minus the slut part, I'm just looking for someone who is cute, interesting, and not unstable, kind of hard among fags I know.
>>
>>7408875
Yep, sorry. In 2016 being skinny and hairless automatically renders you a faget.
>>
File: Z0Y1ctPPwzY.jpg (55KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Z0Y1ctPPwzY.jpg
55KB, 640x480px
>>7409202
Thanks
>>7409236
But i've got some on my head
>>
>>7409248
ur so cute wtf

age?
>>
File: 8je7q4JTF-A.jpg (44KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
8je7q4JTF-A.jpg
44KB, 640x480px
>>7409284
don't remember desu
>>
>>7409294
>don't remember
MODS
>>
>>7409236
>Tfw notorious gay love being smooth tho it's such a nice feel.
>>
>>7409248
>But i've got some on my head
Yes, that is gay hair. Very gay.
>>
File: 0CUrFhN9C7M.jpg (42KB, 405x720px) Image search: [Google]
0CUrFhN9C7M.jpg
42KB, 405x720px
>>7409340
ok is it better now
>>
>>7409294
ILLINOIS
L
L
I
N
O
I
S
>>
File: 1377987726069.jpg (49KB, 588x581px) Image search: [Google]
1377987726069.jpg
49KB, 588x581px
>>7409345
what the hell man you made it even gayer, stop before you give someone else the gay.
>>
>>7409248
>>7409294
>another uggo camwhore on /femgen/
oh boy
>>
File: htEIh13hoNQ.jpg (45KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
htEIh13hoNQ.jpg
45KB, 640x480px
>>7409350
holy shit dude sorry i didn't mean to
>>
File: 1381979965867.png (95KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1381979965867.png
95KB, 480x480px
>>7409357
It's alright, you can totally prevent the gayness spreading by just being my bf. Yes.
>>
>>7408686 #
>I think nowadays the guy that does the no-letter orchis charges $3k

That's not bad at all I wonder if he'll take my insurance too.

>I'd highly recommend flying first class back because that is a rather uncomfortable flight. It's worth it.

Hmm never flown first class before isn't that guy in Georgia tho that like right next to were I live mabye a 8hour drive. Still be cool to fly like a baller with no balls (couldn't resist the pun)

>>7409340
Head hair can have an orientation now oh btw I found a pic of me before test did its hing wanna see?

Edit fucked up the green text.
>>
>>7409396
>Still be cool to fly like a baller with no balls (couldn't resist the pun)
>>
>>7400816
> Them vampire agehax feels
Life Hack #775: just cut your balls off to look young forever, pham
>>
>>7409356
Looks fine to me you prick. Quit before you run out every new guy
>>
>>7409294
Post boyboobs
>>
>>7409447
>mad because i insulted his boyfu
just walk away from the screen, like nigga close your eyes haha
>>
>>7409356
>uggo
He's pretty qt imo, as long as he's not on 'mones that is.
>>
>>7409486
>as long as he's not on 'mones that is
almost everyone here is on hormones or has mangled their body in some way to try and retain their fleeting cuteness
>>
>>7409510
>almost everyone here
I assume that a decent chunk are, mostly failed trannies probably. But I never really argued against that point, just saying that I personally wouldn't be attracted to someone on hormones just to vainly hold on to fleeting youth, it's pretty pathetic.
>>
>>7409530
just a warning to not get your hopes up too high
>>
File: ErfaKht.jpg (140KB, 1280x842px) Image search: [Google]
ErfaKht.jpg
140KB, 1280x842px
>>7409552
>just a warning to not get your hopes up too high
Don't worry, they never are.
>>
how do i get a cute cyborg bf
i like computers more than people
>>
>>7409510
I haven't, but I have a male chin and only come here sometimes

>>7409752
you mean like an INTJ? that's me

I'm on a different continent though
>>
>>7409510
And it works, totally worth it.
>>7409530
Just cause you're fine with being an ape, doesn't mean others are. I've seen just how poorly all the gaygen trips and all the old femgen ones who went there have aged and want no part of that.

We aren't trannies either, we think of ourselves as men, and deliberately picked ways of treatment that wouldn't ever force us to act like women. Quit your pathetic sour grapes.
>>
>>7409955
^this
>>
So im bi and im really attracted to femboys/FTMs

But like I said I still like girls more if not just as much. I think im attracted to femininity. However most femboys or trans girls are quick to call me gay even when they force me to respect their pronouns and treat them like a girl. Yea im alittle gay but why cant a bi male ever be a thing?
>>
>>7409625
probably for the best, but who knows

>>7409925
you should hear from the regulars
they have some tales to tell
though it doesn't seem like a whole lot are around

>>7409955
not all the time, and it depends what you want
cutting your balls off isn't conductive to having children, for example
i find this particular sort of drama interesting because almost all of it is based in opinion or non-fact
i gotta do stuff now though, keep up the interesting work
>>
>>7406702
i love boys like that.
>>
>>7409396
>That's not bad at all I wonder if he'll take my insurance too.
Worth a shot am I right? Even without insurance coverage it's still something attainable by anyone, but if you can swing it go for it.
>isn't that guy in Georgia tho
Well the one I went to was in Philly but he's retired. The only other one like him I know of is in Detroit (Dr. Arnkoff). Maybe there is one in Georgia I don't know of that's making you say that though? Someone else might know better.

A drive might be nice so long as you're not the driver and it's not a tiny car or something. You'd be on pain meds and bleeding and uncomfortable. That next morning after surgery I actually threw up after a couple hours of being awake, just felt nauseous and kinda like dogshit, thankfully my flight wasn't until the next day. Still wasn't the most fun but that extra leg room seriously went a long way in improving my comfort. Flying coach is already shitty and uncomfortable enough without having just had your balls cut out.
>>
>>7409955
>Just cause you're fine with being an ape
idk about you but I'm not absolutely insane and have accepted my mortality and the physical changes that come along with that. I'm also not ugly, so I don't have to worry about the only saving facet of my physique being youthfulness, which I even still do have right now. The difference between you and I is that I'll age normally and you'll develop a complex array of physical (both internal and external) issues or just kill yourself once you realize it was all for naught.

>Quit your pathetic sour grapes.
the only one sour here is you, as evident by your highly emotional response to a rather mundane post.
>>
>>7410618
>internal physical issues
You realize that simply removing testosterone from your body -increases- your life expectancy, right?
>>
I'm over a month off of any kind of HRT
My dose was really low, but it still made me feel better.
I tried sharing this in /gg/ but they were mostly catty bitches and i didn't wanna deal

How does /fem/ rate my fem:masc ratio atm
>>
>>7410685
you looked like a boy, and still do.
>>
>>7410685
>those wrinkles

getting old, circe

i hope you have other things in your life than obsessing over your looks which are fading rapidly

i hope you have other things in your life than your promiscuity

<3
>>
>>7410723
>>7410739

baka
you petty bastards
>>
>>7410773
Not either of them but honestly what did you expect?
>>
>>7410798

the first time i came here, people were really nice.
And they stayed nice for a long time
i dunno, just something more genuine that this veneer of cattiness.
>>
>>7410806
>People don't worship me so they are automatically catty.
>>
>>7410900

I hoped and I was disappointed
Whatever, I guess.
>>
>>7400665
true it pretty great to not look like that
>>
>>7411052
nah, you're definitely not nearly as bad as people are letting on, you're pretty damn cute in my opinion. Though I haven't seen older pictures of you, so I can't really compare.
>>
>>7410685
There's room for some more improvement, would fill your asshole with hot jizz tho
>>
How do I go about finding femboys to explore my sexuality with? Where do you guys find other guys? At this point I'm pretty sure I'm bi despite having only been with women, but there's no way to know for sure right now.
>>
>>7410739
how do we know that he was a boislut
>>
>>7411189
Just hit up any cute boys you know. Fembois tend to be a very specific look, and most straight feminine men try to distract from their femininity, so you'll know who to avoid.
>>
>>7411294

It's pretty well known that i'm a super slut
>>
>>7410685
>cancerous tripfag
>bland blogpost
>blatant attention whoring
kill yourself my man

or better yet, recording yourself killing yourself would be close to your camwhore nature but also entertaining to everyone here
>>
>>7411315
cool
i dont know why everyone hates this guy
he is a gr8 femboy even if he is a failed tranny
>>
>>7410739
>wrinkles
It's the advanced stage of AIDS tbqh. We'll probably be seeing Kaposi's lesions on his face in the upcoming webms.
>>
>>7411329
he avatarfags with his own pics and treats /femgen/ as his personal blog, that's why
>>
>>7411359
that would be valid if he was a hon or something
>>
>>7411089
I'm not sure if you mean the twink or me I'm disgusting so probably the twink or you misquoted lol.
>>
>>7411052
yeah

>>7400665
thank god i don't look like this. disgusting
>>
>>7410773
>>7410806
>>7410938
We've gotten a lot more spiteful and catty since you last came here. People have also gotten obsessed with perfection, partly because outsiders and their own bdd. People are practically using teenage girls as their benchmarks now.

Sorry, we're just fucked up. I like you though, so don't hold it against us.
>>
>>7411303
That's the thing anon, my buddies aren't what I'd consider cute boys. I rarely see any around town. Even living in a college town I still find this troubling, probably because no one takes this state seriously for anything. You'd think a college who's main majors are film, journalism, and agricultural stuff would have some cute boys to befriend. I just don't know what to look for probably and with winter set in there's no seeing anyone outside of big puffy jackets. I guess not living in dorms anymore probably ruined what little chance I had. If only it were as easy to find slutty gay dorm boys as it was to find slutty girls.
>>
File: old-indian-man-3741364.jpg (219KB, 1065x1300px) Image search: [Google]
old-indian-man-3741364.jpg
219KB, 1065x1300px
>>7410685
this is your future if you don't get back on hrt silly
>>
>>7410685
You'll deteriorate without moans, what are you thinking
>>
>>7411867
He went tranny for a fad and now is trying to go femboy for a fad and hopefully will soon mature enough to realize it was all just teenage retardation and live a nice normal happy life.
>>
File: 71hJdtxzMpL._SY679_.jpg (51KB, 381x679px) Image search: [Google]
71hJdtxzMpL._SY679_.jpg
51KB, 381x679px
It should be illegal for femboy/femboy couples to wear any underwear besides pic related.
Prove me wrong
>>
>>7411941
>Female on the front of the box

And literally the most uncomfortable underwear ever make a good gag gift for my uptight uncle tho.
>>
>>7409925
huh no im an istp but i dont see why thats important right now
>>
what does it mean if im mostly aroused by trans girls/femboys and guys with bbcs? i cant get turned on by men other than alpha black guys
>>
>>7405250
i take them
>>
File: muh arm.jpg (219KB, 745x1252px) Image search: [Google]
muh arm.jpg
219KB, 745x1252px
>>7412163
Can you post any of your results? Your arm alone even. I'm not asking for much. No need to post face or legs or body or boipucci or anything.

Just please show me something.
Here I'll give my arm. Legit curious to see what SERMs do to people. Absolutely not being confrontational at all. I am just burning with curiosity.

How long have you been taking them?
>>
>>7412176
>>
>>7412176
about 6 months btw
used to take E
>>
>>7412206
>>7412210
Noice, thanks a ton. Clearly it works. Nice arm btw.
>>
>>7412210
>>7412239
Oh also if you don't mind me asking, which AA are you on?
>>
>>7412245
spiro
>>7412239
you have to take a lot of AA though.
>>
>>7409357
cutie ALERT
>>
>>7402142
Good. Trannies gtfo and stay out.
>>
File: IMG_20161215_003224.jpg (259KB, 1476x1054px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161215_003224.jpg
259KB, 1476x1054px
I need this kind of loving badly
>>
>>7412064
tf does cyborg mean then
>>
File: mig.jpg (10KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
mig.jpg
10KB, 300x225px
>>7410685
is that some kind of aztec nose or what is it?
>>
File: attentiongibs.jpg (149KB, 640x953px) Image search: [Google]
attentiongibs.jpg
149KB, 640x953px
i spent a whole lotta time taking this pic
>>
>>7412070
either you are black or you are brainwashed
>>
What are some good anime with femboys in it?
>>
>>7412432
all that time and your hair is all fucked up. still very cute despite that though
>>
File: image.jpg (110KB, 495x726px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110KB, 495x726px
>>7412441

Death Note. Sword Art Online. Uhh..
>>
>>7410685
This is so cringy. Stop tryharding
>>
>>7412437
guess ive been brainwashed. black cock is so delicious tho
>>
>>7410685
trying too hard to be cute. the cringe is real
>>
Is the femgen IRC channel on rizon any good?
>>
>>7412455

thx ^_^ I am going to get black highlights in it soon
>>
>>7412464
try nofap and noporn
>>
>>7412572
well the thing is i like keeping my sex drive relatively high by only playing with myself once in a while, and i only cum from playing with my butt. plus im already on hrt and my bootys getting thicker and thicker. im getting some bbc this sunday actually and im really excited. white bois just don't cut it lol
>>
File: 1925035.jpg (498KB, 1000x700px) Image search: [Google]
1925035.jpg
498KB, 1000x700px
>>7412441
Boku no pico....jk

Diabolic lovers I just love kanato, Dangan ronpa has two Tokyo ghoul has 2 no.6 has 3 free, cute high earth defense club, Yuri on ice, saiyuki, x/1999 kamui is pretty fem, baka to test hideyoshi, akihisa, and mutsuloni all look pretty smol and cute, rezero, Orenchi no Furo Jij short form anime with the same voice actors from free, sekaichi hatsukoi, and junjou romantica, kuroshitsuji has two main fembois, makai oujii has a multitude of femboi characters, princess princess, gravitation has about 4 fem boys, enzai brace for prison butt sex and nazi prison guards breaking men into women. There's loveless it's hard to stomach but ritsuka, and the twins are qt, devil survivor two you will cry alot there are three fem leads and it's like evangelion met personsa and had a baby offcourse neon Genesis evangelion lol and last but certainly not least love stage.

It just now occurred to me I typically only watch animes with some variation of a femboi. I'm a fundaishi halp.
>>
>>7409345
get on bica
>>
any tight underwear to recommend? I don't like regular man bags
>>
>>7413776
boxer briefs and boyshorts are top tier
>>
>>7413836
>boyshorts
can you get them intended for men or unisex? something that says they are not only for women
>>
>>7413846
mmm, I don't think so actually, but I haven't checked
>>
>>7412407
it means an electro-mechanically augmented human
>>
>>7409955
can confirm
>>
Just getting things straight before I order, if I use bica should I also get estrofem with it as well, or is that unnecessary?
>>
File: 1481736501146.jpg (17KB, 217x233px) Image search: [Google]
1481736501146.jpg
17KB, 217x233px
>don't bother following strict guides on how to do make
>wear make up but only a little, or be quite minimal but bold with it (foundation is icky)
>still look great

lol fuck these strenuous make up guides, what am I, some kind of woman?
>>
>>7412407
Technically speaking, anything that is part animal part machine.

I saw a video of these robots that were controlled by a mouse brain. A mouse brain without a body. They were cyborgs.

In humans it would be anything/anyone that is part human part machine.
>>
>>7410685
god i fucking hate you circe
>>
>>7414598
read the pastebin. for the love of god. it's all there. it's all there! all the hrt information you could ever need, compiled into one directive. and if you're about to order illegal pharmaceuticals and you DON'T KNOW WHICH ONES TO TAKE, you should probably read the pastebin instead of clogging /femgen/ with, somehow, EVEN MORE HRT SPAM. what goes through your mind when you post this? what is going on in there that says 'i'm too cool to read the frequently ask questions, let's go ask a frequently asked question'. jesus tapdancing christ.
>>
File: d1a.gif (3MB, 280x358px) Image search: [Google]
d1a.gif
3MB, 280x358px
>>7414862
You're a friendly guy
>>
>>7414862
I have read the pastebin actually, and a lot more than the pastebin. However, I've had some people say they were only on bica, and some people suggest taking bica + estrogen, so I wanted to clear it up, as there isn't a lot of research on bica out there for this sort of thing. Thanks for the help though!
>>
>>7414862
>illegal pharmaceuticals
There is actually nothing illegal about ordering and taking prescription medication that is not prescribed to you unless it is a controlled substance such as opiates.

Nothing illegal about ordering HRT and taking it. What would be illegal would be someone selling it to you without a prescription, and it's only illegal for the seller. Even cypro is legal to own and take without a prescription in the US (you can't get one for it in the US of course)
>>
>>7414873
i really am outside of femgen, but this shit drives me up the fucking wall. people complain that the thread is all hormones and everybody just spoonfeeds these people. what additional information could they possibly gain from asking a bunch of trolls on an anime site what medication they should take?
>>7414894
please help me understand. i could easily tell you to only take bica and laugh and watch as you grew tits anyway while simultaneously becoming depressed. and the next time someone asks, i think that's what i'm going to do. because all the relevant information, is in the pastebin. you shouldn't take estrogen with bicalutamide unless you want to grow breasts. you should only take raloxifene with bicalutamide, but you won't do that, because you clearly want tits (and are therefore trans).
>>
>>7414927
it absolutely is illegal. why do you think these companies operate out of india or vanatu?

https://www.pharmacist.com/fda-cracks-down-illegal-online-pharmacies#main-content

"FDA has taken action against more than 9,600 websites that illegally sell potentially dangerous, unapproved prescription medicines, according to a June 27 FDA news release, including the seizure of 1,677 websites and more than $41 million worth of illegal medicines worldwide."

"Preliminary findings of screened drug products received through selected international mail facilities showed that certain medications from abroad, such as antidepressants, hormone replacement therapies [...] were on the way to U.S. patients."
>>
File: iojvSeD.jpg (31KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
iojvSeD.jpg
31KB, 300x450px
>>7414929
you know if you need someone to talk to, there are resources out there if you're having a bad day or something, someone can aways be there to help
>>
>>7414948
>american pharmacists association
>publishes an article about scary non-american pharmacies
>>
>>7414948
> why do you think these companies operate out of india or vanatu?
Did you not even read my post?
Quoting myself here:
>What would be illegal would be someone selling it to you without a prescription, and it's only illegal for the seller

I say that, and then you go "HURRR BUT IT IS ILLEGAL THE WEBSITES THAT SELL THEM GET BANNED LOL TAHTS WHY THEY GOTTA BE IN INDIA AND SHIT"

Dayum you just went full retard.
>>
>>7415800
transporting unregistered pharmaceuticals across state lines is a felony, anon
>>
>>7416042
>transporting
so USPS commits a felony?
>>
>>7416803
Technically, but I'm sure there's a clause you agree to that states that USPS isn't responsible for the contents of the package and that they're allowed to share information concerning the contents of the package to the authorities, meaning people shipping illegal drugs (lots of people get weed and seeds online for example) can't get the company in trouble.
>>
>>7416903
USPS packages (only) are not responsable, but the reciver also has no responsibility for illegal receptions
>>
>>7417081
This.
My best friend wasn't in trouble when his weed got intercepted by customs. HRT is nothing.
>>
File: image.jpg (42KB, 540x390px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 540x390px
Is being a slave the most fun thing you can do? Is that why so many cute guys become gay?

I've been realizing I'm gay for the past few years and the more submissive I become, the happier I am. I'm losing myself to submission and it's great.
>>
>>7417429
i would say that having fulfilling hobbies and a wonderful group of friends and a job you enjoy is the most fun thing to do. but maybe that's because my life doesn't revolve around sex.
>>
>>7416803
There is no postal company that operates at the border.
Like if you ship from the US to Canada it will go from USPS to CBSA to Canada Post. The tracking numbers and everything don't switchover until customs releases the package. At no point during the border transaction are postal companies present. Your postal broker handles the paperwork, but usually that's done from a central office somewhere.

Technically speaking it is illegal to import all pharmaceuticals, even uncontrolled ones. But it's very rarely ever enforced. For one, proving intent is impossible. That's why people importing actual illegal drugs cannot be prosecuted. Anyone can send any package they want to any person at any address with any name. There's nothing stopping you from sending a package to someone.

Where the laws against importing pharmaceuticals might come into play is if someone imports them and begins selling them. It's an easy thing to toss onto a court case on top of their illegal retailing of prescription drugs. The likelihood of getting in legal trouble for personal use of imported pharmaceuticals is infinitesimally small, you'd be pretty hard pressed to find any court cases on it.
But yes, the other person saying it's illegal is correct, but it's just one of those laws that exists to tack onto already existing laws. On its own it has no grounds and is impossible to persecute. If you get charged for it you will be getting charged for something else first.
>>
>>7417535

>my life doesn't revolve around sex.

get a load of this faggot
>>
>>7417560
dhl does
>>
post fems guys
>>
Why is there no porn of femboys with boobs?
>>
>>7410309
Because people are assholes, even the ones you don't think are assholes.
>>
>>7419970
it's called trans porn
>>
>>7419970
There is I have some if you want not sure if I can link it here?
>>
>>7400033
I was asked by >>7420354 to share my /cm/ imgur dump with /femgen/ if I ever made it.

Whipped it up kinda fast out of excitement (because it's also an early Christmas present for one of my friends) so might be a little sloppy, but here you all go!

http://imgur.com/gallery/Wolcq

>inb4 imgurfag
Folder sharing threads are temporary; imgur is forever.
>>
>>7420460
One would think the collective of file sharing would stick around a bit longer than a single website and its mirrors.
>>
>>7420493
I suppose you could go either way, but imgur just worked better for convenience's sake. And if people save images from imgur album, they probably circulate into file sharing system and hooray.
>>
>>7420460
Yayyy that was me thank you so much awesome early Xmas present you rock anon.
>>
File: image.jpg (36KB, 309x649px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 309x649px
>>7400033
So is Nicole Mains basically a type 1 femboy who pretends to be trans for fame and attention?
>>
>>7421284
nicole maines is a tranny
>type 1 femboy
the fuck does this mean?
>>
>>7421568
From a chunk of this thread that got purged http://archive.loveisover.me/lgbt/thread/7400033/#7400608
>>7421581
Idk, cara insists they like presenting as a cute boy and feel more comfortable that way but stick with the mtf thing for fame and to avoid causing problems for others. Femboy mode selfies would make it seem like that's true
>>
im going to kill myself
>>
>>7421284
wow he literally looks no different after transition
>>
>>7421725
Who is this?

please don't things may seem bad now but things can get better. Please anon tell me why you are feeling this way.
>>
>>7421747
I thought that was a recent boymode photo
Looks better as a femboy desu
>>
>>7421284
They look cute at least I could give a shit about trans identity politics. If they're trans all they need to do is grow out their hair and use more make up they have naturally fem features but makes a qt femboi too.
>>
>>7420065

Yeah links are fine.
>>
I just went on my first date with my new boyfriend!

>tfw he dominated me >:^)
>>
>>7422459
Congratulations, you're living in my fantasy. I'm envious.
>>
>>7417429
I don't really think I'm that cute, but I am sub and gay. I definitely feel happier having an assertive partner who orders me around and punishes me when I disobey, and makes me his sex toy when he's horny.

I think that's a fairly common fantasy though, and probably about as vanilla as it gets.
>>
>>7422459
>sex on first date
What a lewdster
>>
File: 1481987076499.png (93KB, 776x580px) Image search: [Google]
1481987076499.png
93KB, 776x580px
>tfw too intelligent to date a femboy
>>
>>7423615
>tfw too intelligent to play on a 7x5 """chess"""board
>>
>>7422043
>>7421284
They got SRS, they aren't allowed to be a femboy now
>>
File: 1471536226342.jpg (785KB, 1190x1684px) Image search: [Google]
1471536226342.jpg
785KB, 1190x1684px
>>7422459
Congrats best feeling is being dominated it's hard to find dominant guys late all I want is to be tied up and fed some hunks cock.

>>7423662
Oh nevermind then and they are non binary? Why would they multilate themselves like that :/

>>7422459
Congrats best feeling is being dominated it's hard to find dominant guys late all I want is to be tied up and fed some hunks cock.

>>7423662
Oh nevermind then and they are non binary? Why would they multilate themselves like that :/

>>7422360
Okay here you go.

http://pastebin.com/9G9pSBCg
>>
>>7412441

Yuri on Ice, Love Stage, Re: Zero
>>
>>7423615
Please quit bringing kaysee memes here you fucking stupid russian sack of shit, or I will ruin all your crossposts you make there. You have no idea the thread hijacking power I have on the kaysee.
>>
>>7424067
You don't have the balls to mate
>hrt
Literally don't have the balls to mate
>>
File: images.jpg (16KB, 221x228px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
16KB, 221x228px
Yay my hormones got delivered today so was not expecting that. I'm so happy rn I thought I'd have to wait til after xmas. Don't have to worry bout running out for another two months.

I think the UPS guy is on to me cause he gives me a weird look when I sign for my package.
>>
>>7424110
>hrt
>Literally don't have the balls to mate
This is where I draw my hijacking power from m8.
>>
>>7424187
The USPS guy at the post office goes "hope it's somethin' good ;^)" every single time I pick mine up, like he thinks it's drugs to get me high or something. Pretty much looks like a hippie so I don't think he minds and it probably gives me bonus points with him.
>>
>>7424191
I'm in the threads right now waiting for it.
>>
>>7424201
Lol wow can you even get weed delivered or shrooms now days x3. I hope I didn't weird him out had my nails painted and smoky eye some light foundation also my girly ass hand happened to touch his lol when he handed me the thing to sign for my package.

While we are on the subject of hrt what dose do you boys take I was going 4mgs of estrofem and 25 cypro cause I'm allergic to Spiro and bica can make you piss blood. I should probably get my levels checked thinking of increasing to 8mgs problem is it will only last me 10 weeks at 84 tablets and this is supposed to be a 2 month supply.
>>
>>7424249
MtF here, with that dosage aren't you basically just a girl? Especially if you up it to 8mg.

Sorry, kind of ignorant about femboy stuff.
>>
>>7424269
Nah I'm increasing my dosage cause I have super high testosterone I'm a guy I have no desire to be a girl and get surgery.
>>
>>7424249
50mg cypro 2 to zero of Estrofem.

Idk if that's so low that it'll get me sick
>>
>>7424220
Did you crosspost them here as well?
t. hasn't checked either yet lel
>>
>>7424327
Be careful with that high dose of cypro it can nuke your libido completely happened to me. I'd increase the estrogen dose to two mgs at least cause taking no estrogen with cypro can destroy your bones.
>>
>>7424378
No because I don't even know what threads you're talking about.
>>
File: didnt care neither.png (162KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
didnt care neither.png
162KB, 640x480px
>>7424479
>Before blockers
>Fap every day, had a somewhat dirty mind

>After
>Haven't fapped for nearly 2 years
>Would prefer a sexless relationship where the endgame instead was cuddling kissing and general intimacy
Weird how things turn out
>>
>>7424499
Well if they're not crossposted what's the point in even making them?
Damn what do they feed you guys there, retard pills?
>>
>>7424516
tfw
>>
File: 1475447888783.jpg (244KB, 793x704px) Image search: [Google]
1475447888783.jpg
244KB, 793x704px
>>7424516
Yeah same, all I want these days are cuddles and kisses with someone I really love
I'm not opposed to sex, but the only reason I would have it would be for my loved ones pleasure, the idea does nothing for me anymore
>>
>>7424516
Tfw iktf
>>
>>7424793
>>7424798
tfw no femgen cuddler relationship without lewd
>>
>tfw two months without a dick
I am dying
>>
File: vasiliy makarov.jpg (25KB, 604x390px) Image search: [Google]
vasiliy makarov.jpg
25KB, 604x390px
post irl cuteboys
>>
>>7424829
maybe someday we'll have that. until then all I can do is dream :(
>>
File: 1481176133091.jpg (367KB, 915x1554px) Image search: [Google]
1481176133091.jpg
367KB, 915x1554px
>>7424516
>>7424793
>>7424798
>>7424829
Jesus hive mind or what same for me I was super lewd before taking antiandrogens especially cypro now all I want is to be held in a hot masc guys lap and make out occasionally mabye give a hand job or blow job too. I'll still have sex but it's not a huge deal now xp
>>
Fuck guys my dad said I need to see a therapist and get on legit hrt but I don't like talking to people are there like Skype therapists at all? My agorophobia prevents me from going legit but my dad is really worried cause of my hospital visit over cypro withdrawl.
>>
>>7424931
>>
File: 20161217_172857.jpg (3MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20161217_172857.jpg
3MB, 4128x2322px
Am I cute femgen?
>>
>>7425027
Why are you lying down?
>>
File: Nick Woronowicz.png (860KB, 1009x661px) Image search: [Google]
Nick Woronowicz.png
860KB, 1009x661px
>>7424995
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-12-17-21-53-08.png (1MB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-12-17-21-53-08.png
1MB, 720x1280px
>>7425032
Because I suck
>>
File: Matthew Jackman.png (784KB, 1015x660px) Image search: [Google]
Matthew Jackman.png
784KB, 1015x660px
>>
>>7425027
Sure are, but probably not in the way /femgen/ or /lgbt/ wants you to be
>>
>>7425171
he's fine
should shave tho
>>
File: ce954e0a0313a8fa55f867e151908e2c.jpg (130KB, 730x1094px) Image search: [Google]
ce954e0a0313a8fa55f867e151908e2c.jpg
130KB, 730x1094px
Used to be my inspiration before t hit him and he grew a beard now I want him to spank me and call him daddy
>>
>>7425223
This is him currently
>>
>>7425276
rip bill
truly one of the greatest fems of our time
>>
File: Misha Rodichev.png (1MB, 1008x675px) Image search: [Google]
Misha Rodichev.png
1MB, 1008x675px
reminder to look cute
>>
>>7425305
Indeed I don't understand why mother nature hates feminity in guys this is a warning to any boy thinking testosterone doesn't catch up to you it does.

Still he's such a hottie I want him to pound my BP.
>>
>>7425511
he's aged pretty well. he's obviously naturally very low T but just if he removed all his facial hair...he could probably still pull off his look.
>>
>>7425598
>>7425598
>>7425598
>>
File: we just dont know.png (179KB, 463x325px) Image search: [Google]
we just dont know.png
179KB, 463x325px
>>7426182
>>
Guys I think the new thread is a troll thread lots of dumbasses talking about trans stuff should I make another thread when this one hits image limit?
>>
>>7425521
I dunno his features are still pretty fem that's true but his body is completely different like I said he went from fem god to hot as fuck masc fit guy material but those body proportions don't seem to do well on guys being fem.
Thread posts: 329
Thread images: 62

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.