/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/gaygen/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 325
Thread images: 40

Cool kids:

https://mobile.twitter.com/GLove39/status/809415848607838211/video/1

Previously: >>7411038
>>
New a fresh discord link pls
>>
>>7421407
https://discord.gg/QSB8N
>>
>>7421410

That isn't the real chat ass
>>
>>7421414

Yes it is come talk with us so fun
>>
So is this place and the discord really dead?
>>
>>7421570
>hitler ruins a second community
color me surprised
>>
>>7421407
https://discord.gg/tZeBH
>>
>>7421577

Wow this is fake there's nobody in here the other one has lots of people.
>>
>>7421578

Bogus, empty go to the first one guys it's the real one
>>
>>7421576

Doxers runed this place and the chats, all of them.
>>
>>7411658
Senpai looks so dorky it's cute.
>>
xth for dying alone
>>
>mfw forget to hide the herpes lotion in my room when I bring a guy over
haha whooops :P
>>
File: sexts what i have done.png (23KB, 822x313px) Image search: [Google]
sexts what i have done.png
23KB, 822x313px
My FWB asked me to send him some lewd pics this afternoon

but i don't know what kind of picture is best for sexting because i am a sperg with very little experience.

ive already sent him some sexts like pic related, does anyone know any other good poses i can use?
>>
>>7423259
No because I'm not a slut
>>
>>7423259
send pic of asshole niggas love assholes
>>
Why does men.com STILL use condoms?
>>
How big is your sex toy collection?

Have have you got ???
>>
>>7423290

i have 2 buttplugs that are a bit rubbish, a nice 7inch dildo, a "meh" vibrator and thats it.

>>7423289

who cares?

>>7423276
you dont have to be a slut to send sexts. plenty of people in comitted monogamous relationships sext each other - its fun.

>>7423284
lol no
>>
>>7423290
I have two dildos
One that's 8 inches insertable with a 2.25 inch girth and a 10 inches with 2.35 girth.
The bigger one fills me up too much but god does it get my knees shaking.
Really don't want to add anymore to my collection unless it's a bad dragon because those are cool.
>>
>>7423297
why though don't you feel uggo
>>
>>7423325

if i can take a nice picture of myself i feel good, and i feel even better if the other guy likes the picture too

obviously if you take bad pictures of yoruself you'll feel bad lmao
>>
>>7423290
Just two buttplugs currently and I mainly only use one. I want to expand it, some big knotted thing from bad dragon and a tailplug.

I'm making straight crush buy me the tailplug for Christmas, but he says its disgusting :3

In other news I've ordered more bits for my car from Japan again, the shipping is inansely expensive.
>>
>>7423290
sex toys are degenerate.
>>
>>7423305
>Smallest dildo is 8 inches
Sluuuut.
>>
File: tumblr_lnd519Rmg31qlr3h8o1_540.png (167KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lnd519Rmg31qlr3h8o1_540.png
167KB, 540x304px
yayy he liked my pics! ^^
>>
All gays should go into chastity and join a monastery. Live a prayerful live for Jesus in communion with other men instead of giving into their lusts and desires. That's what all gays use to do, they would go into chastity and build interpersonal relationships with other men in a community setting. The most ancient form of homosexuality was the bonding of males in a brotherhood/monastery setting. For centuries, men and women who had no interest in heterosexual sex and childrearing understood their lack of normal sexual feelings as religious vocation. The monastery and convent were the place to live a life of service without having to be sexual or be tempted to give into your abnormal sexual desires. Monks/Nuns lived lives of simplicity and service to others, in exchange for not having sex or having to be heterosexual. That's what we need to work towards once again, a monastic form of homosexuality.
>>
>>7423521

why would you spend money on a small dildo when you have fingers?
>>
>>7423527
charlie......
>>
File: wut.png (74KB, 300x256px) Image search: [Google]
wut.png
74KB, 300x256px
>>7423527
>but dicks and butts tho
>>
>>7423535
>>7423551

We all have crosses to bear. Homosexuality & sexual lusts are just one of many. All of our lives should be centered around doing what is right according to Jesus and the commandments laid out for us, not according to our volition. We are all mere sinners. Take up your cross and walk into celibacy. It is said that Jesus lived on this Earth for 33 years and not once did he ever sex.
>>
>>7423587
wtf I'm hetero now
>>
File: 44e.jpg (43KB, 354x460px) Image search: [Google]
44e.jpg
43KB, 354x460px
>>7423527
>>7423587
Leave.
And take your barbaric and violent heterosexual ideology with you
>>
>>7423528
Lol who has 6 inch long fingers?
Anything bigger then 8 is just entry level fisting.
>>
>>7423600
>violent
Stop using violent to describe things that aren't violent.
>>
File: itsallgreektome.jpg (185KB, 716x454px) Image search: [Google]
itsallgreektome.jpg
185KB, 716x454px
>>7423587
if you're going to try and enforce your mythology as fact at least make it interesting
>>
>>7423621
I never use the term violence to describe things that aren't violent.
>>
>>7423639
K
>>
>>7423596
This isn't about making you hetero or exorcising the gay out of you.

>>7423600

There is nothing barbaric or violent about what I've said. Gays should deny themselves and take up the cross, just as anyone else should who has strange lusts and desires that aren't in alignment with Gods plan. If I and many others can do it, you can too.

44-year-old celibate gay man who hasn't even masturbated:
http://www.gaystarnews.com/article/gay-catholic-who-has-refused-have-sex-his-whole-life140313/
>>
>>7423636

>Mythology

There is more historical evidence that Jesus existed than any other character in all other religions. Don't claim something is a myth when it's not.
>>
File: ce9.gif (193KB, 545x288px) Image search: [Google]
ce9.gif
193KB, 545x288px
>>7423646
>There is nothing barbaric or violent about what I've said.
Your entire ideology is violent and barbaric.
It just oozes out of its very presence.

If you're lgbt and you wilfully adhere to such an ideology, or speak kindly of such an ideology, it only proves that you're a disgusting traitor.
>>
File: eros_by_mischievousmartian.jpg (54KB, 566x800px) Image search: [Google]
eros_by_mischievousmartian.jpg
54KB, 566x800px
Are we talking about mythology? Wonderful! I love mythology, from Greek to Norse to Chinese to Aztec, they're all so interesting.

Did you know: in Chinese folklore, there is a god of homosexuality? His name is Tu Er Shen, which translates into "The Rabbit God." In life, he was Hu Tianbao, a government official that unfortunately fell in love with a straight jock of an army general. The general found out of Hu's degenerate love and had him executed. The gods took pity on Hu and decided to make him into a god.

According to reports, he's still being worshiped in parts of Taiwan.
>>
>>7423646
Eh... naaaah.

I'm not about to take up some modern derivative of a volcano worshipping middle eastern cult.
>>
>>7423653
There is the same lack of historical evidence that Jesus existed than any other character in all other religions
>ftfy
>>
Why you'd support a religion that multiple times has called for the immediate execution of all lgbt people worldwide when you're lgbt yourself is beyond me.
>>
>>7423667
>>7423678
>>7423685

“Scoffer” is the name of the arrogant, haughty man who acts with arrogant pride. -Proverbs 21:24

I realize you're all blinded by your lusts and can't see the forest through the trees. That's why I forgive you.
>>
>>7423521
>only have had one bf my entire gay life

y-yea I'm a slut anon
>>
>>7423718
>forgiveness
Your religion does not forgive.
It wallows in self pity and self righteousness, clinging to the hope that God will punish the sinners in a lake of fire for all eternity.

Such smugness is not forgiveness, and it shows that your entire religion does not understand the basic concept of forgiveness.

Of course why would I even consider the possibility of a christian such as yourself understanding the concept of forgiveness.
Feeble hope I guess.
>>
G-guys, l-lets just ignore him, p-please. Instead, lets talk about actual gay examples in myths around the world! I love myths, I really do.

Did you know: mana, a term often seen in role playing games, derives from Norse mythology and originally meant semen? In Norse mythology, sorcerers could only cast their spells by consuming semen. This is why magic was looked down upon in the Norse world -- not because it was seen as cowardly compared to pillaging, but because you had to literally give another dude a blowjob. In my opinion, I think the Norse made this myth to deter people from practicing "evil" magicks, because why would anyone want to drink cum unless you're gay like me?

Mana makes an appearance in stories of the Norse gods, as well. In one story, Loki, the trickster god, makes fun of Odin, because he is a sorcerer who gains his power from consuming semen. However, Odin counter attacks Loki by reminding everyone that he let a horse fuck him.
>>
>>7423738
Oh, probably should've made it more clear. By "he let a horse fuck him," I meant Loki was fucked by a horse and gave birth to Sleipnir, the eight-legged horse that is mount to God-King Odin.
>>
a guy i've known since first year in college went in for a kiss last night and i swerved him and i feel bad for how awkward it was
>>
>>7423737
>Your religion does not forgive
It does.
But I forgive your mistake.
>>
>>7423780
Lying like you always do isn't going to convince him he's wrong. He probably already knew you're a liar.
>>
>>7423738
Got a source on that? I thought mana was derived from "manna from heaven"
>>
>>7423791
Lol. I'm not lying, I'm busy trying to lighten tht mood. Why would you hate a blind man for his blindness?

I do feel for him. Being that angry at Christianity has to come from somewhere.

I'm praying for you bb.
>>
>>7423780
>>7423791
>>7423811
Did you know: in classical mythology, Ganymede was a Trojan prince, said to be even more beautiful than Aphrodite herself and have the tightest boipussy of them all. Zeus became infatuated with him and, taking on the form of an eagle, kidnapped him. The King of the Gods brought the boy to Olympus and kicked out Hestia, the virgin goddess of the hearth (basically, she's the person you pray to to keep your home warm and safe), and replaced her old ass with his femboi.

>>7423794
Eh... I just did some googling and maybe I'm wrong. It is true, however, that sorcery in Norse mythology is seen as "feminine" and that the term "sorcerer" was used as an insult to imply that you take up in the bum. And Odin /was/ a sorcerer, so...
>>
>>7423838
>Ganymede
Never heard that one before.

>>7423838
>sorcery in Norse mythology is seen as "feminine
That I knew. Mostly cause it comes up in /TG/ a lot. Lol
>>
Some days I feel really bad about being so lonely, but then I remember that between school and work I hardly have the time anyway.
>>
>>7423718
>arrogant
I just don't pretend that religious nonsense is real
Universe seems to be a big place, can't think that any deity concocted by humans is real or would want anything to do with us

>>7423811
>Why would you hate a blind man for his blindness?
and yet you would hate a gay man for his gayness?

>>7423838
>I named my salazzle hestia
>>
>>7423877
>you would hate a gay man for his gayness
I wouldn't.
If it's a sin it's on the same tier as eating pork or lighting fires on Sunday.
The only law that matters is love thy neighbor.

The ten commandments are good to.
>>
>>7423791
>He probably already knew you're a liar.
Of course I know that.
Has history ever known a traitor that did not lie?
>>
>>7423877
Your salazzle got cucked by boipussy.

>>7423949
>>7423933
Did you know: in Mayan mythology, the god Chin is said to have introduced the concept of homosexuality to them? He literally showed the Mayan people the power of the boipussy.

>>7423849
Oh, so you already know about Tu Er Shen? Excellent, an excuse to continue talking about him! He is seriously a favorite of mine. Like, who decides one day to worship a god of cocksucking? His name's also really funny, if you know the context. In ancient China, "rabbit" was used as a slur similar to faggot, so the fact that Tu Er Shen's name translates to "The Rabbit God" is really tongue-in-cheek.

[spoiler]Also I may or may not have done one of my final essays on him.[can you even spoiler in /lgbt/]
>>
>>7423979
I do have read somewhere that in zoroastrianism anal sex is considered an act of evil or impurity or something, and that thus the evil deity Ahriman sticked his penis up his own ass.

Oh and the whole egyptian thing of Seth going after Horus' boipussy, and Horus jerking off on Seth's food and shit.
>>
>>7423979
pls, don't die, I need more of this, I'm starting to actually interested on mythology, especially Ganymede
>>
>>7424240
I'm only posting it to shift the direction this thread had been going, but if you really want more...

Did you know: the Hyacinth flower derives its name from Hyacinth, Apollo's boyfriend? Apollo, if you do not know, is the Greek god of medicine and healing, but also plague and disease. According to the myth, Hyacinth, who is described as stunningly beautiful and young, and Apollo took turns throwing the discus. Zephyros, God of the West Wind, was also attracted to Hyacinth, but enraged at the femboi for choosing Apollo over him, he used his powers over the wind to cause a discus thrown by Apollo to fly towards Hyacinth, striking him in the head and ultimately killing him.

Apollo clutched his lover's body, weeping. From the blood of Hyacinth, a flower had grown and Apollo named this flower after his dead lover. This is said to be the origin story for the Hyacinth flower.
>>
>>7424393
>>7424240
Actually, I'm going to post my myth husbando, even though he isn't related to anything gay. I just like to imagine him as a QT twink that has a hankering for dick, but also human flesh. And by flesh, I don't mean sexually, I mean literally eating human body parts. Cute, right?

Did you know: according to Greek mythology, sharks originated from the Trojan prince, Akheilos? Akheilos is described as the most beautiful person in all the land. Like, he is THE most beautiful. Literally no other character in Greek mythology or any mythology trumps him in beauty. Unfortunately, he earned the wrath of Aphrodite when someone dared to call him more beautiful than her. Like, he didn't even say it -- someone else did, yet he's the one that got punished for it.

Aphrodite turned him into a shark -- the very first shark -- and from him came every other shark.

R8 my mythological husbando please.
>>
>>7424441
vore/10
>>
Greek gods are some dick bags.
>>
>>7424441
How do you know I wouldn't take a bite out of your ass while you sleep?
>>
File: 1480539454545.jpg (16KB, 470x331px) Image search: [Google]
1480539454545.jpg
16KB, 470x331px
>tfw got called a "good boy" during sex

I've always been too embarassed to tell anyone that was my hugest fetish, i have no idea how the fuck he knew i liked it so much
>>
>>7424839

He was testing you, now he knows what a good boy you are
>>
I just dont get it. Why do I want to penetrate a boys butt? Why am I not attracted to females? Should I just kill myself?
>>
>>7424839
If you're submissive it might just be guess work.
>>
File: oh stahp it you.gif (2MB, 283x283px) Image search: [Google]
oh stahp it you.gif
2MB, 283x283px
>>7424847

cause boys are objectively superior
>>
what are your opinions about rape?
>>
>>7424998

rape is bad mmkay

don't do it

instead, tease cute boys until they're begging for your cummies in their cunnies
>>
>>7424998

rape is bad
rough sex, on the other hand, is awesome
>>
>>7424998
One of the most despicable crimes out there. Deserves to be taken a lot more seriously than it is.

If we're talking fiction though, dubcon can be pretty hot.
>>
>>7425069
>One of the most despicable crimes out there.
How so?
>>
>>7425111

in terms of long-term mental damage, not much except murder and GBH comes close
>>
>>7425122
>rape is worst than ptsd
What did he mean by this
>>
>>7424998
Technically I did it once. He said "no" and I forced myself on him anyways. He told me (with swooning eyes) the next day that I really hurt him - made his ass bleed. He liked it.
>>
>>7425128

PTSD isn't a crime, its mental sickness.
>>
>>7425122
>not much except murder and GBH comes close
these 2 are pretty much worse than rape though.
>>
>>7425144

yes thats why i excluded them as being lesser crimes in my post

????
>>
>>7425152
Comes close generally implies slightly less.
Something murder absolutely isn't.

In fact compared to murder, both rape and GBH fall into the "meh could be worse" category of crimes.

Except of course tax evasion, which is the vilest, foulest and most gruesome crime any human can ever commit.
>>
>>7425128
You realize rape is one of the primary causes of PTSD, right?
Post Traumatic Stress Disorder is not exclusively reserved for war veterans.
>>
>>7423737

Catholics believe in different states of purgatory.
Some Christian branches don't believe in Hell, others believe in a temporary place of Hell or a permanent place of Hell.
Hindus/Buddhists believe in reincarnation unless you reach enlightenment and can join the Gods.
Some Jews don't believe in Hell or Heaven, while others believe in Gehinnom (purgatory) and Sheol (hell).
Muslims believe in Jahannam (Hell) and Firdaws (Paradise).
Near-Death experiencers experience different Hell & Heavenly realms but these hell realms are not for judgment nor punishment as often taught in religions, nor are they eternal. They are states of mind which acts as a "time out" condition for reflection, education and purification of negative thought patterns.

Ultimately we will all be judged according to how to how we treated others and our faith or lack there of. I know Jesus and therefore I know forgiveness and love.
>>
>>7425213
Check out this professor over here laying red hot medical statistics on us.

Tell us more, herr doktor.
>>
>>7425247
Well, according to my research there is at least a 300% chance that you're a faggot. Does that count?
>>
>>7425259
Was this research an unbiased review?
>>
>>7425237
>I know Jesus and therefore I know forgiveness and love.
But you don't.
You have shown yourself ignorant of both forgiveness and love.
I am not fooled by your act,
for it is easier for a civilised man to act barbaric, than it is for a barbarian to act civilised.
>>
>>7424998
>>7425002
>rape is bad mmkay
the exact words that popped into my head

obviously taking something like sex and forcing it onto someone is going to be traumatic
>>7425122
in some if not most cases the rape and gbh are one and the same

>>7425213
it's right there in the name isn't it
anything traumatic is going to have some longer lasting mental effects

>>7425237
>this guy again
belief ≠ existence
go take your biblical bs elsewhere
>>
>>7425265

>You have shown yourself ignorant

Do you see me through your monitor?
Do you know my life, my actions, my faults, my strengths?
All you know is typed words and instantly judge me based on that and become argumentative.
You're exactly what I said you were above, a SCOFFER!
>>
>>7425287
>go take your biblical bs elsewhere

One can believe in Jesus and also be a celibate gay.
I should be welcomed here like everyone else. If you don't like that, ignore my posts.
>>
>>7425315

funny how you demand to be "welcomed" while screaming and whining about everyone else

besides, isn't this whole rigamarole a little played-out by now?
>>
File: wdytwa.png (936KB, 644x644px) Image search: [Google]
wdytwa.png
936KB, 644x644px
>>7425287
>>7425298
>forgot to put my name
also pic related
>>
>>7425298
poor poor charlie.
If only you knew real forgiveness, you would not have gotten yourself into this mess.
The very manner of how you speak about love and forgiveness, with such smugness and contempt, outed yourself ignorant of the very things you claim to know.

>>7425315
indeed charlie, you can believe in Jesus and be a celibate gay.
However, that makes you a traitor.
And traitors are not welcome here.
>>
just posted a picture of my anus on /fit/ AMA
>>
>>7425351
Am I pretty?
>>
>>7425353

to some people yes, to others no
>>
>>7425355
Doubt it.. You're a crappy oracle.
>>
>>7425331

>screaming and whining

Exaggerate much?

>>7425344

>you speak with such smugness and contempt

Have you heard my voice? No. You seem to look at my typed words and perceive them as if you're hearing them and then draw conclusions based on what you're hearing in your mentally confused head. That is your issue, not mine.
>>
>>7425385
charlie you're doing it again.
>>
>>7421410

is the discord group any good or is it just more cattiness?
>>
File: image.jpg (129KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
129KB, 720x960px
Anyone got that photo of taozee's ass or any of his nudes? He quit coming on discord and I never saved them.
>>
soooooo, I'm gonna top this guy next week (both virgins) I chat with for months & months: any advices to avoid too much awkwardness?
>>
Someone post deathnovas before and after picture I want to see what all the hype is about.
>>
>>7425660

I talk to him regularly. Perhaps if the owner, mods, and the retards in your discord weren't such racist jackasses and hell-bent on making others feel like outcasts he would of stayed around.
>>
>>7425743

Who are you
>>
>>7425743

How can I talk to him?
>>
>>7425789

he's in another discord group for furries
>>
>>7425820

But he doesn't get on that either
>>
Should I fuck my brother? He keeps throwing signs but not sure if this is how Brothers interact or if it's actually him trying to get sum fuk?
>>
>>7425928

Look him in a phonebook? See if he's on skype under the taozee name? Should of exchanged personal info with him. Perhaps he's not online and is in some sort of native peyote ceremonial bonanza. I think he was on discord like a week ago.
>>
>>7425956

You said you talk to him regularly
>>
>>7425964

When he was on discord I did. lol
I last talked to him like a week ago, maybe it was longer. I remember he said he was in Alabama or Arizona.
>>
He was super easy to find:
https://www.reddit.com/user/taozee

Hit him up on reddit. He last posted his ass an hour ago. lol
>>
>>7426046

How do we know that's the real taozee
>>
>>7426088

says he's been on reddit for 9 months
so it's obvious?
>>
>>7426106

I mean how do you know that amazingly perfect ass is his?
>>
>>7426126

because I see his infamous monster dick hanging from between those sweet native cheeks
>>
>Yesterday accidentally responded to a transgirl
>Now is trying to talk
>too nice to reject her
>>
File: 1480895273300.gif (662KB, 500x274px) Image search: [Google]
1480895273300.gif
662KB, 500x274px
>straight crush really wants me to live with him once he gets an apartment
>thinking about the torture that would ensue when living with your crush that you will never ever be able to get the chance with ever
>>
>>7426211
Just tell her ur gay and she'll back off
>>
>>7425213
Lol get out with your self inflicted bullshit

Unless its like beat you to death rape

My therapist said that people got PTSD sitting at home on 9/11 watching the TV and they (psychologists) were surprised that was possible

PTSD WATCHING THE TELLY??
>>
>>7426242

I'm violently closeted
>>
>>7426211
Go full asshole and say "Sorry ,I thought you were a man. ".
>>
>>7425732
Fuck off with your cattyness. Someone post wizs asshole shots
>>
why do older guys have to be so weird
like this self-proclaimed "silver daddy" going "yummy you're so close" at me
don't they know that just gets them to blockville, or are they used to it
>>
>tfw started watching straight porn because straight (looking) men are that much hotter
>>
>>7426439
Maybe he didn't realize you were a prissy little bitch
>>
What is this "tranny janny"
>>
>>7426475
There's a series by sean cody or something that is like straight porn for gay guys you might like
>>
>>7426600
nah but I know CF does bi porn with new "curious" guys

which is also pretty hot
>>
>>7426538
Wow you sure showed me!
>>
>>7426596
It's a transgender janitor who shuts down aggressive comments exclusively towards her kind, leaving gays, lesbos, and bikids to defend themselves
>>
>>7426137

How do you know that's his dick
>>
Did you know: according to Japanese mythology, the first homosexuals were Shinu No Hafuri and Ama No Hafuri? They were the servants of the supreme fujo, Amaterasu, but sadly Shinu passed away. Unable to live a life without his husband's boipussy, Ama took his own life. They were then buried together and, it is said that the sun did not shine on their graves until they had completely turned to dust.
>>
>tfw no bf to sing christmas carols with like O Cum In My Asshole
>>
>Let my brother stay over.
>He finds my dildo.
>Freaks out and makes a big deal about it saying I need to get rid of it because it's unhealthy to put things in your butt

He knows I'm gay, does he just think I'm not gonna enjoy dick in my ass?
>>
>>7426238
Been there. Don't do it.

I think he even knew that I was in love with him and was extra touchy just to make me want him more. A miserable experience.
>>
>>7426964

Well it's true if you're not careful-you can rupture the insides and some of the plastics are pretty bad-but that's more if you use dildo substitutes,

Is yours plastic, latex, or glass?
>>
>>7426964
How old are you and brother?
>>
>>7426628
Interesting! Thanks for answering. I figured janny was just a rhyming word
>>
>>7426281
you sound really upset right now are you mad that you might be come gaygens new meme?
>>
>walk into a gas station
>older obvious gay guy is working the register
>was probably really cute at one point
>my fear of aging is magnified

i want to get off mr bones wild ride
>>
Falling in love with a guy who has a girlfriend is one hell of a torture.
>>
>take some illegally obtained pills to treat my gyno
>get what I and the doctor think is hives rash
>it doesn't disappear for months
>learn I catched gonorrea from a guy
>book appointment with std doctor
>look up symptoms for other stds
>look up HIV symptoms
>skin rashes is apparently a symptom for HIV
Holy shit. I won't know the results for another few weeks but I just might as well kill myself now.

Although the when I google images hiv rashes the results look way worse than what I have, so I dno.
>>
>>7428071
it's gonorrhoea, re f'n lax (although if you mean you should kys fr being a slut i'll leave that to you)
>>
>>7428071
I googled it and it seems like the skin rash part of HIV (other than the skin cancer you can get from it) only lasts a little while.
>>
>>7428115
if this isn't hiv I will DEFINITELY stop sleeping around I'll tell you that. I dunno though, what if it's both hiv and gonorrea.
>>7428122
well that's somewhat comforting I guess, because the itchy rashes have lasted for months at this point and I'm taking antihistamines for them.
>>
>>7428071
This is why it's advisable to remain a pure virgin maiden until you are in your mid-late 20's and find the man of your life
>>
isn't the chance of catching hiv from a guy who supposedly has it when the condom breaks really low anyway
>>
my friend uses scented candles, is he gay?
>>
>>7428251
Does he light them while having sex with dudes?
>>
>>7428586
maybe?
>>
>>7428183
yeah
>>
>>7428251
Depends on the scent.
>>
>>7428593
Then *maybe* he's gay.
>>
>>7428604
vanilla
>>7428616
oh
>>
>>7428604
What scents in particular are gay?
>>
>>7428251
>you're posting on this board, are you gay?
why is him having scented candles important?

>>7428756
lavender?
>>
>>7427737
>He thinks im him

Fuck off with your autism no one cares about him.

Wizs steamy asshole will rise again as top meme
>>
>>7428983
we all know wizzy was the one who started that meme because he loves the attention
>>
>>7428995
Disgusting. You think? What a degenerate. Who could want those pictures circulating?
>>
>>7429032

he actually got caught making fake accounts to spam his own pics and bully himself in the old chats

hes actually the one starting all these rumors about him and the discord
he gets off on it
>>
>>7428917
That's prejudice against lamiaceae.
>>
I wanna rape a hot guy consensually and forcibly hold hands afterwards with his permission
>>
>>7426964

Why would you stick things up your butt...unless you're an unclean spirit with a perverted butt fetish.

>>7427973

Most gay men have mental issues which prevent them from becoming successful in life. Most LGBTQ ppl live in poverty.

>>7428071

This is why you don't have sex outside of marriage.
God gave us the commandments for a reason, not because he's an evil dictator who wants us to suffer, but because he knows what will come of us if we didn't follow his rules.

>>7428183

There's been people who have contracted std's even though the guy was wearing a condom. Condoms aren't fail-proof. Want to know what's fail proof? ABSTINENCE!
>>
>>7429080
holy anon is based.
>>
>>7429080
no one cares
>>
>>7429043
I didn't know that! God what a freak. The thought if him poundung his little chub to this stuff makes me sick I got caught up in his game.
>>
>>7429080
>Most gay men have mental issues
you're clearly a mental case
>>
>>7429180

>you're clearly a mental case

Says the 25yo NEET who can't even manage to move out of his parents house.
>>
>>7429262
Just imagine i had the care to search your name and find am embarasing post and post it here.

Sucks being a tripfag mate
>>
>>7429262
who hurt you?
>>
>>7429179

Crab recorded a video of wiz masturbating and getting caught by his mom over skype, in the video the sound is on and he acts as if he doesn't know who she is.

Wiz pretends to be a big boy (he's 31) who doesn't live with or depend on his mama. He's said repeatedly I don't live at home! Blah blah blah. When the reality is he does and his mom sleeps in a room right next to his, and she was telling him to go to sleep and stop making such a ruckus!
>>
File: your opinion.gif (2MB, 617x346px) Image search: [Google]
your opinion.gif
2MB, 617x346px
>>7429262
at least I don't pretend to be better than everyone else because of my imaginary friends

>>7429297
>I think he was abused by the priests and such
>>
>>7429280
>>7429297

What you say and do will be used against you at judgement. Don't for one second thing Jesus doesn't know all your secrets and all your thoughts. Pray, repent and ask Jesus for forgiveness. He's the only one who can save you from total destruction.
>>
>>7429319

Those in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.
>>
File: 1477864000268.jpg (105KB, 497x335px) Image search: [Google]
1477864000268.jpg
105KB, 497x335px
>>7429329
There is no god or jesus in this world bro

The meek inherit nothing

Ethically the best you can do in life is reduce the suffering of others, and if it means making sweet love with a hot guy of your liking then so be it
>>
Since having just moved to a new apartment while having the money and space to pick and choose my furniture for once, I've gotten an embarrassingly stereotypical interest in interior design.

I like a muted no-frills aesthetic with angular wood, stone and steel.
>>
well i feel silly

is there any way i can get a discord invite? the ones from earlier in the thread aren't working anymore
>>
>>7429520
Wood and stone are terrific! You might want to rethink the steel since it feels cold to touch, is easy to scratch and corrodes over time.

Another thing to consider is your lighting solutions. Most people have one ceiling light per room to light their apartments and it looks like shit. I'm partial to lighting (especially the bedroom) with a softer lighting choice, like a few floor lamps that face the wall to light the room with more diffusion light than direct light.

The rule of thumb in making comfy lighting is that you should be able to look anywhere in a room without being blinded by a direct light source
>>
>>7429520
I've got your angular wood. Riiight here.
>>
>>7429307
I don't think anyone should be surprised he lives at home. What I am surprised aboutis why anyone gets nude for crab the creeper.

Funny story though
>>
>>7429698

I keep telling you guys that crab is trash but no one listens.
>>
>>7429080
charlie stop shoving your violent barbaric straight people ideologies down people's throats you disgusting traitor.
>>
>>7429329
>Pray, repent and ask Jesus for forgiveness.
charlie your savage religion does not understand the concept of forgiveness you smug sociopathic traitor.
>>
>>7429711
They're all trash, some more than others.
>>
File: aneta-nice-stal-led-uplight.jpg (17KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
aneta-nice-stal-led-uplight.jpg
17KB, 800x800px
>>7429613
Oh, the brushed steel is just for details like the small legs of the sofa, a tall floor lamp, shelf bits and such.

>I'm partial to lighting (especially the bedroom) with a softer lighting choice, like a few floor lamps that face the wall to light the room with more diffusion light than direct light.
YES. I've disliked chandeliers and anything with exposed light bulbs or tubes since I was a little kid. I'm currently sitting next to one of these, which goes seamlessly from "overcast winter morning" to "thermonuclear ground zero".

I think I want to try using a lot of hidden LED light strips on top of wardrobes, below shelves and such.
>>
File: alcoholic1.jpg (14KB, 600x434px) Image search: [Google]
alcoholic1.jpg
14KB, 600x434px
That feeling when I feel like I'd be past my prime if I ever got down to twink level again. Even at 20. Should I just drink until I'm 40 and then then find a man to love me?
>>
>>7429985
LEDs are the absolute best. They're actually "green" unlike those (((energy saving lamps))) that contain quicksilver and other toxic agents.
>>
>>7430083
I don't care about the environmental aspect honestly, I just like that they're small, long-lasting and efficient (as in power consumption and thus electrical bill)
>>
File: 1464072334581.jpg (73KB, 570x576px) Image search: [Google]
1464072334581.jpg
73KB, 570x576px
>>7430119
>I don't care about the environmental aspect honestly
I appreciate your honesty.

You seem like the kind of guy who doesn't have qualms with nuclear power either. I like it
>>
>>7430203
..well, nuclear power is one of the few things I specifically like /because/ of the environmental aspect. I'm a proponent of Breeder reactors (way more energy efficient than normal reactors and produces waste with infinitely short half life, but can be used to enrich weapons-grade plutonium) and funding for liquid fluoride thorium technology.
>>
Those who "manscape" are more likely to get an STD!

"Those who groomed were 80 percent more likely to have had a sexually transmitted infection like genital herpes, syphilis, gonorrhea, chlamydia, HIV, as well public lice, than those who didn’t tidy up below the belt."

http://www.menshealth.com/health/manscaping-and-sexually-transmitted-diseases

Stop shaving/waxing/trimming and be au naturael
>>
>>7430238
Kek. My ex sent me this.
It's just because they're more likely to have sex.

No one wants to deal with your gross ass pubes.
>>
>>7430253

No sex for you razorburnslut!
>>
>>7430235
I'm under the impression that Thorium fission doesn't produce nuclear waste

Am I completely wrong?
>>
>>7430260
Jokes on you. Razorburn isn't even close to the reason I'm not having sex.
>>
>>7430260
Well the thorium is transmuted to uranium within the reactor, so not per se. But such reactors are of the type that produce waste with very low half life anyway, and there are ways to neutralize and/or recycle the waste to some degree.

All molten salt reactors also have the great advantage of low pressure compared to the water/steam in a conventional one though, meaning you're less likely to have the thing burst open explosively in a catastrophic failure.
>>
>>7430320
thorium magically turning into uranium sounds like bullshit. uranium turns into uranium isotopes after fission, why wouldn't thorium turn into anything but thorium isotopes?

also, there's only two cases of catastrophic failure in nuclear reactors ever documented
>>
>>7430368

Yeah that doesn't make much sense, uranium is 92 and thorium is atomic number 90.
>>
>>7430368
>thorium magically turning into uranium sounds like bullshit.
Not magically. Th-232 becomes fissile U-233 when it absorbs a neutron.
>>
>>7430391

Oh here's a wikipedia article on it

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thorium_fuel_cycle
>>
File: 1481695127597.jpg (28KB, 500x366px) Image search: [Google]
1481695127597.jpg
28KB, 500x366px
>tfw 20
>went to christmas party last night at a friends
>friends younger brother has a really cute twink friend
>makes me feel creepy and old
>spend all night thinking about how I was born too early to have any relationship with another boy in high school
fuck this earth
>>
>>7430391
and both are actinides?
>>7430401
I have to admit I have no idea about chemistry beyond this point
>>
>>7430422

Yeah both are in the actinide family, nuclear energy and such isn't my chemistry field of expertise either.
>>
>>7430411

I dont get this fetishization of high school romance

Most high school relationshits among hetscum are like a month of posting irritating posting on facebook about being 2getha4eva, a few awkward handjobs and then a messy breakup with lots of whining about how disney lied and love isnt real and boys are stupid
>>
File: 1477835934692.png (94KB, 512x345px) Image search: [Google]
1477835934692.png
94KB, 512x345px
>>7430425
Sokrates said, "the only thing I know is that I know nothing"

I agree with that
>>
>>7430438
They want it because they never had it. Grass is always greener etc
>>
hey gaygen and I got a boyfriend and you guys don't ha ha ha ha

have fun being alone on Christmas tee hee
>>
>>7430438
Its not even so much that I wish I had a relationship or whatever, I just feel I wasted some of my prime years being closeted
Biggest regret is that my best friend at the time also turned out gay, but we grew distant shortly after coming out due to college. In hindsight it was so fucking obvious, but he came from a religious family and I was too fucked up from years of abuse from my mother to know what I wanted at the time
Now here I am, still a virgin and wondering what could've been
>>
>tfw you spot a faggot checking your bf out

I gave him the death stare
I don't think he'll sleep tonight
>>
File: 41662.gif (2MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
41662.gif
2MB, 400x300px
>>7430480
I have a harem of older men to spend ramadan with.

Take a seat monofag
>>
>>7430438

idk about high school romance but its gotta be said high school hookups were a lot of fun when i was a teenager

t. normie
>>
>>7430650
Did you hook up with guys or girls?

I imagine the dating ritual for male relationships is more consistent throughout a guy's life than hetero relations
>>
>>7430630

Kys sand monkey
>>
How much worse do your parents react to you being gay if you also tell them you have hiv?
>>
File: raw (1).gif (1MB, 498x278px) Image search: [Google]
raw (1).gif
1MB, 498x278px
>>7430660
I'm Balkan and one of them is Indonesian and the other is Russian.

Kys yourself
>>
>>7430673

Whatever sand jocky
>>
>>7430656

guys
>>
>>7430368
>also, there's only two cases of catastrophic failure in nuclear reactors ever documented
Fukushima lost multiple reactors. The two failures you are talking about will cost enourmous amounts of money and will still be issues for years and years and years to come
>>
>>7431129
>>7430368
Also i would submit that there are many more critical failures then you think https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_meltdown
>>
>/gaygen/
>girls
>>
>>7431184
Which are all preventable if only we had a proper non-political NRC
>>
File: 1473003738236.jpg (10KB, 224x208px) Image search: [Google]
1473003738236.jpg
10KB, 224x208px
>get horny and crave something
>do said thing
>cum
>realize how gross it is and regret it
>repeat
why am i so pathetic
>>
>>7431481

>Get real horny
>Think how hot it would be to cum on my face
>About to cum, suddenly regret and change of heart, either quickly or change position or unenjoyably cum on my face

Happens every so often
>>
File: santa.gif (86KB, 381x509px) Image search: [Google]
santa.gif
86KB, 381x509px
Tfw all you want for christmas is a sexy santa twink and all you have is his picture
>>
I want a hunky guy to force himself on me, alternatively a cute femboi to make into my waif
>>
File: s4v_image__782935__bu.jpg (8KB, 300x201px) Image search: [Google]
s4v_image__782935__bu.jpg
8KB, 300x201px
>>7431423
Sure its the NRCs fault all these accidents were set in motion before it existed or even happened before it existed. And most accidents are avoidable in hindsight its pure hubris to think you can forsee abd prevent the future ones.
>>
File: question-mark-face.gif (16KB, 350x393px) Image search: [Google]
question-mark-face.gif
16KB, 350x393px
>>7431423
Yeah I can totally see how the NRC would of prevented all these accidents on non American equipment that occured in other countries.
>>
potential hiv guy here again (>>7428071)
please calm my nerves I need some sleep

So I got some of the symptoms you initially get listed for hiv (fever, rashes, lethargy), but I got them like 1.5 months after I had sex with someone last time and all sources say you get them 1-2 weeks after the sex. And I took the illegal gyno meds which supposedly fucked up my hormone system ~2 weeks before symptoms appeared.

please calm me down
>>
>>7431907
Jesus stop having unprotected sex and you'll be fine
>>
>>7431970
condoms keep fucking breaking I swear

if I make it out of this one without hiv I'll probably call the gay life a quit and get a gf because I'm going crazy over this
>>
>>7423290
>Set of three size increment buttplugs (nothing too big)
>A comfy smaller buttplug
>A steel njoy buttplug
>An inflating buttplug
>Two aneroses
>2 medium dragon dildos, one with cum tube
>tiny dragon dildo with cumtube for lubing up
>small dragon dildo for knotting
>2 prostate massager dildos
>2 dildo dildos
>two anal chains
>fleshlight
>two vibrating prostate toys
third one is in the mail
>odds and ends

>>7423357
Yes, yes it is. It becomes an addiction.
>>
>>7423290

11 dragon dildos, 2 penetrables, a small little vibe, a standard buttplug, that's about it.
>>
>get bullied as a kid because I look feminine
>see my bully on Grindr one day
>meet up after he apologizes
>he's pretty cute
>find out he likes to get dominated
>this big burly man wants girly me to dominate him
>force him to suck my balls while my cock lays on his face
>facefuck him and use my legs to keep him from pulling his head away
>cum down his throat so much that it spills out
>make him lick the cum off my balls and shaft

Good times
>>
>>7432817
The black guy raping that poor white boy
>>
>>7432817
schlomo, for arranging, filming and producing it
>>
What are the dangers of eating ass?
>>
>>7433138

“Rimming is one way to contract hepatitis and intestinal parasites, like E. coli,” Dr. Rullo explains. “Partners in long-term monogamous relationships, however, share much of the same anal flora. So if you’ve been in a relationship with someone for more than a couple years, rimming is much safer for you than if you’re with a new partner. If you're rimming a stranger, one should get vaccinated for hepatitis and the rimmed should clean their anus twice with soap before the rimming begins.
>>
File: cosmog.png (120KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
cosmog.png
120KB, 500x500px
Are there more than one kind of pubic parasite?
I'm 99% sure i caught crabs, but they sincerely look like pic related: black and brown, and when removed they seem to go "wtf?" with their 2 antennae. When on skin, they just look like some casual blackheads around the base of the penis or slighly above. I also found some around the scrotum or in the inner thigh.
I'm already under medication (I had the same problem a month ago... i thought they were done for, guess i was wrong), and i feel like a complete prostitute AGAIN
>>
>>7431700
>I want a hunky guy to force himself on me, alternatively a cute femboi to make into my waif
Where you at bb?
>>
>>7433549
lol what the fuck? how does this even happen if you're not homeless or something? take a shower for fucks sakes
>>
>>7431184
That's actually significantly less than I thought.

There hasn't been even a minor incident in the West since the seventies.
>>
File: 1482162296775.jpg (2MB, 3552x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1482162296775.jpg
2MB, 3552x2000px
Willy's hard rn.
>>
File: IMG_20161107_101216.jpg (3MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161107_101216.jpg
3MB, 3024x4032px
>>7433760
Mirin bed spread.
>>
>>7433760
>>7433774
>all these tiny dicks
>>
>>7433779
Pls no bully.
>>
>>7433790
post dick on imgur and post the link and I'll take back the bullying
:>
>>
>That feeling when you're a ''thing'' with someone but you still want to use Tinder to meet more LGBT friends, but not dating.
>>
>>7433805
I know what you mean.
I kind of want to get all my ex fwb together to drink and play matchmaker.
>>
Can't way for weed tomorrow. It makes me extremely horny, I jerk off like 20 times, and porn is just so much better.
>>
>>7433760
Hi willy :P how are you today?
>>
>>7433721
I hope a truck falls on your house
>>
>>7434200
Lol
Still statistically more likely then any nuclear related problem.
>>
>>7434280
It sickens me that your vote counts as much as mine.
>>
>>7434350
Why is that?
You feel that your irrational fears should carry more weight then a logical analysis of cost and benefit?

Nuclear power is great. My state leads the nation in nuclear energy. Pretty soon were going to be leading in wind power too.
>>
>send bf one of the best pics I've ever and will ever take
>you look damn good in that one
>get furious because he implied he doesn't think I look damn good in every pic or all the time
>haven't replied to a single call or text from him in 2 weeks now
>>
>>7434579
Wow, woman much?
>>
>>7434640
Gay men have female brains, learn 2 biology.
>>
>>7434579
>he doesn't think I look damn good in every pic or all the time
he at least thinks you look good in every picture, just not 'damn' good
>haven't replied to a single call or text from him in 2 weeks now
way to f your relationship in the a anon
>>
File: 1395482914835.jpg (939KB, 1408x1056px) Image search: [Google]
1395482914835.jpg
939KB, 1408x1056px
Anyone have any tips on being able to cum without touching your penis with the use of toys?

The moment I get close to finishing, my body just stops like it's preventing itself from getting any further, or my arm gets incredibly sore trying to get there because my body only seems to respond to hard and rough (I also have to hold my breath when I fap or else I never finish. I get absolutely no where if I keep breathing, and it's not asphyxiation fetish I don't know why this is a thing for me)

Is it normal for your ass to get to a point in which it feels like it's trying to push the toy out when you're about to get close? I've read that 'relax, take it easy and slow' as being a thing but this does not work for me in any way.

I've had sex with two guys and never orgasmed during because of this problem, they get tired before I finish.
>>
>>7434579
Good, looks like you don't deserve your bf anyway. Way to ruin your relationship with your own insecurity.
>>
>>7434732
Shhh, you're making too much sense
>>
>>7434732
>just not 'damn' good
;_______________________________________;
>>
>>7435383
>only good looking
>Not damn good looking
QQ nub.
Do something about it.
>>
>>7434520
I'm not pro or anti anything nor irrational. You are stupid. Why do you think there arent hundreds of nuclear power plants being built right now in america?
>>
http://www.xvideos.com/video11385675/vamos_fazer_pao_

lmao
>>
>>7435425
>Why do you think there arent hundreds of nuclear power plants being built right now in america?
Because there isn't a need. We've got 99 powerplants in the US that produce 20% of our energy.

They might get phased out eventually, replaced by renewable energy, but it's going to take decades. And all the coal plants are higher on the chopping block.

I think you've seen too many Godzilla movies as a kid.
>>
>>7435482 #
Then why are they building so many natural gas plants?

Never saw godzilla.
>>
>>7435533
Because there's pressure to go green, and it's cleaner then coal (which has dropped significantly). Once wind catches up, I'd expect them to be phased out.

Mostly because most nuclear plants are from the eighties or earlier before other power sources were really viable. Nuclear Power will always have a stigma attached to it because of the cold war.
>>
>>7435569
Point was why are they building natural gas and not nuclear
>>
What are your secret gay fantasies?

I'm not gay, but I have this fantasy of a hot gay dude sucking my dick at gun point. That way I can say it was rape, and I didn't like it later.
>>
>>7435640

Not really a secret, but I want to dominate a guy. Dress him up in girly clothes, put a collar and leash on him, facefuck him, pull his hair, slap him, fuck his ass in a bunch of positions, maybe deny him orgasm depending on things.
>>
>>7435668
daddy
>>
File: C0E4CTIWIAQwTsf.jpg (43KB, 620x826px) Image search: [Google]
C0E4CTIWIAQwTsf.jpg
43KB, 620x826px
ngl he was kinda hot
>>
>>7435923

well dressed too

assasins in suits are hot
>>
>>7435637
Because people like you exist and sometimes vote.
>>
File: 1478974762037.jpg (65KB, 620x480px) Image search: [Google]
1478974762037.jpg
65KB, 620x480px
was he better thin or thicc?
>>
>>7431700
this (the 1st one )
>>7434579
you sound entitled
>>
>try bottoming
>incredibly painful to get past the tip
>give up
welp guess it's time to die
although to be fair my bf is kinda thicc in the cocc
any advice for this kinda thing????
>>
>>7436438

Relax and get a trainer set of buttplugs
>>
>>7436438
Don't start at it immediately. Go at it slowly. First couple days, just do fingering. One finger, then two, then three. Practice with dildos too. Use lube. Then when you think you're ready, allow your boyfriend to dick you.
>>
>>7436675
I have a dildo but it's smaller than he is. Maybe I need to use it more, I rarely ever do

>>7436685
but I wanna get dicked now, what a fucking rip off
I guess I can be a little patient for once instead of getting torn in half
>>
>>7423344

DID SOMEBODY SAY CHRISTMAS?
>>
>>7435923
>tfw a nato Turkish double agent assassin will never destroy your bp while whispering about aleppo and the sovereignty of Kurdistan in your ear
fuck that shit
>>
It was 'Interview with THE Vampire' not 'Interview with A Vampire'.

How can this be.
>>
>>7437047
it's not like they interviewed more than one
>>
>>7437061
Well, I mean they were bitten at the end. That's sort of an interview.

Apparently a lot of people remember it as A rather than THE though. It's all a big conspiracy.
>>
>>7437070

I remember it as The.
>>
>>7437080
Well LA DEE DA.
>>
Black my heart
Dark my SOUL
I am a vampire;
I sleep in the hole.
>>
Why can't I find someone to date who I can also be best friends with?
The sexual attraction is there... but then we have nothing in common and there's no fun chemistry then it fizzles out and I move to the next guy.
>>
File: shitpostingpowerlever.jpg (1MB, 1934x3061px) Image search: [Google]
shitpostingpowerlever.jpg
1MB, 1934x3061px
>>7435640
getting taken advantage of while i'm too drunk to physically resist and i just kinda beg him to not hurt me.
>>
>>7437351
>car door hook hand
what
>>
>>7437387

The hook man hand
>>
File: 1462917702894.gif (2MB, 500x266px) Image search: [Google]
1462917702894.gif
2MB, 500x266px
how do i figure out if im gay or not?

i already tried having gay sex, but it didnt really help clear things up for me.
>>
>>7438325

do you romanticize about men or women?
if both, who do you romanticize about more?
>>
>>7438361
i romanticise about men more, definitely. i want to cuddle and marry a man. but im not 100% sure how i feel about men sexually.
>>
>>7438365

Why focus on unimportant things?

Instead of getting caught up in your sexual lusts/desires why not...

1. Go out of your way to help other people through whatever means possible.

2. Every time you think about sex or a lustful/negative thought you donate a $1.00 to someone's gofundme page or set it aside to help someone homeless.

3. Pray to Jesus and read the bible.

In the end, once you're dead your sexuality has no relevance.
Why let it have relevance over your life now?
>>
>>7425681
nope. there is nothing you can do to make it not awkward esp. if you're both virgin
>>
>>7438325

If you can see this gif you posted without your skin crawling you have some gay inside you. If you willingly had Sex with a man it means you are atleast Bisexual.
>>
>>7430438
yeah you're right but some boys esp. closet boys feel like they should have spent their youth being openly gay. i have no real regrets about high school doe cos. i've been dating more and being more open in college. but never really did much in hs.
>>
>>7438459
i get off on holy anon's word
I want his lawful dick inside me
a true blessing to this general
>>
>he acts tough and gets flustered easily
>stubborn
>prickly
>brash
>tactless

Why do I like him so much?
>>
>>7438983

Is handsome as fuck/have nice smelling hair?
>>
>>7439023
not the guy you replied to but is it weird to compliment good smelling hair?
>>
>>7439023
I'd call him more cute than handsome. But yeah, he's adorable as fuck.

I don't think he puts on cologne or intentionally uses good-smelling products or anything like that. He's pretty unconscious of how attractive he is which somehow makes him even more attractive to me.

I mean, there's plenty of reasons I like him. He's smart, passionate, driven and loyal once you get to know him. But I just wish he were a little easier for me to read/test the waters with.
>>
>>7438459
Charlie what is it with you and your barbaric faith?
>>
>>7438325
the usual consensus if you are a man is
>are you sexually attracted to only women?
straight
>are you sexually attracted to only men?
gay
>are you sexually attracted to both men and women?
bi

>>7439121
test the waters as in find out if he's gay or interested in you? or both?
>>
>>7439204
His friend has commented/joked about him being gay in front of me and he's never refuted or denied it. He also knows that I'm gay.

So I guess at this point I'm mostly trying to figure out if he's attracted to me. I've tried flirting with him a couple of times and he gets really flustered. I can't tell if it's because he likes it or not. Sometimes it's almost as if he doesn't believe me.
>>
>>7439343
I'd probably get flustered if someone I liked flirted with me, you might just have to go for it and ask him out although if you're worried maybe make it sound like a 'christmas drink/meal' rather than a date
>>
>>7439411
Good point. I've been a little nervous too because I really like him. I'm usually a lot more confident when I talk to a guy.

I think that's a good idea. That way he won't feel as much pressure, too. Plus I think he actually really likes Christmas.
>>
File: convo.png (2KB, 369x113px) Image search: [Google]
convo.png
2KB, 369x113px
wow that wasnt too bad actually
>>
>>7439982
Reminds me of when I came out.
> So when you said boyfriend, did you mean like boyfriend Boyfriend?
>Yes.
>That's cool. Can you pass the ketchup?
>>
I'm pretty worried at the moment guys. I went to a poz party today, posted a couiple of threads about it on /lgbt/ too, and it was so hot, but now that the thrill has worn off ... I'm honestly regretting it. I topped and bottomed, bareback, for 10 HIV+ guys. I didn't get any cuts or anything. What's the chance that I've been pozzed? I'm kind of scared. I wish I'd not done this.
>>
File: RXKxkv3.jpg (16KB, 352x352px) Image search: [Google]
RXKxkv3.jpg
16KB, 352x352px
>crush is alpha positive male
>extremely charismatic, exquisitely groomed, objectively handsome with a fantastic body, and from an upper-crust family
>tl;dr everything i'm not
>now dealing with crippling feelings of inferiority and low self-esteem
>have literally reduced myself to downloading a video project he made so I can oogle at the brief segments where he's in it
>we've maybe exchanged about 20 words irl, but I've thought about him for dozens of hours at this point over the span of half a year
>>
File: yanderechan.jpg (27KB, 213x300px) Image search: [Google]
yanderechan.jpg
27KB, 213x300px
>>7440226
>tfw now have an entire folder dedicated to pictures/videos of him on my laptop

I've gone off the deep end lads.
>>
>>7440226
>>7440866
>feels good to get your crazy in order don't it?
also new thread?
>>
N E W
>N E W
N E W

>>7441121
Thread posts: 325
Thread images: 40

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.