[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ftmg/ - female to male general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 330
Thread images: 32

File: 768.jpg (113KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
768.jpg
113KB, 1920x1080px
0 edition

old thread: >>7381855

Transition timelines:
http://helpfultransinfo.tumblr.com/tagged/tc

Bottom surgery info:
http://gendercube.tumblr.com/

Passing guide for AAPs:
http://ftmguide.rassaku.net/

Old sites, but still great one-stop-shops for FTM information:
http://ftmguide.org/
http://thetransitionalmale.com
>>
>>7403726
>0 edition
All that build up just for a new thread?
>>
>>7403726
>>7403733
It's even the recycled picture from "1"
I am dissapoint
>>
File: image.png (32KB, 841x322px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
32KB, 841x322px
>>7403746
>It's even the recycled picture from "1"
?
>>
>>7403754
Maybe it was 2, idk. I remember seeing it. I'm also drunk so
>>
File: Thatface20110725-22047-wlaopv.png (7KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
Thatface20110725-22047-wlaopv.png
7KB, 645x773px
>tfw you dream about your ex again
>tfw it's like being face to face with her
>tfw you wake up
>>
>>7403764
Let us all join in booing OPs image choice!
>Boo.
>Boooooo!
>>
Any other trans guys who have a personality disorder? I have avpd.
>>
>>7403924
I wouldn't be surprised if I have the same desu, but nothing diagnosed
>>
I don't deserve a dick. I'm only good for pleasuring real men.
>>
>>7403924
I'm diagnosed as an Aspie (which is a whole other thing), but my pysch says I have some (but not all) of features of borderline.
>>
>>7403965
I have some features of borderline but not enough to get diagnosed like I did with avoidant. I hit almost all the criteria for avpd unfortunately.

I've heard that it's quite common for ftms to be on the spectrum.
>>
>>7403924
I have bipolar disorder and amazingly enough I found another ftm who is also bipolar.
>>
>>7403989
What type do you have?
>>
>>7403924
Nope. I have some issues but nothing is extreme enough to be classified as a disorder.
>>
>>7403924
Could potentially have Schizoid ..
Also diagnosed as an Aspie so who knows which is the stronger one playing through ..

Either way, I'm not fully disagreeing these.
>>
>>7403726

Oh geez, that picture reminded me of a time that my brothers and I were playing Super Smash Bros Melee with an older female cousin, and when she played as Zelda, they asked she if she wanted to be a guy. She spilled spaghetti, and I was like "Oh my God." Then one of us explained they meant transforming into Sheik. I got uncomfortable because I was a repressed MtF.
>>
>>7403974
same here, I have some features but not enough for a diagnosis, but I don't even think I'm actually an Aspie, because if you meet me in person I don't socialize like even a typical high-functioning one.
Also avpd sucks, my ex best friend had it, and it's a pain
>>
>>7403764

i don't remember it, but i'm drunk too and my life is a blur so i'll trust your judgment...

>>7403770

you just need a few rebounds

>>7403924

other than being a depressed druggie with ocd and anxiety i'm good...

>>7404400

super smash bros just makes me think of my little bro spending hours setting all the characters to cp and having them fight against each other while he took notes (mother fucker had a super smash bros notebook when we were kids) on who won... for fucking hours, days, weeks, months on end... i could never enjoy the game cuz of that shit...

though i mostly just like 2d fighters anyway like guilty gear, darkstalkers, and blazblue
>>
>>7404065
Bipolar 1. My mania was pretty extreme.
>>
>>7404704

>super smash bros just makes me think of my little bro spending hours setting all the characters to cp and having them fight against each other while he took notes (mother fucker had a super smash bros notebook when we were kids) on who won... for fucking hours, days, weeks, months on end... i could never enjoy the game cuz of that shit...

Did all of that pay off for him?
>>
>>7404730

fuck if i know... i used to just walk away and go do other shit i never really saw him actually play the game... he just kinda did shit like that a lot when we were kids and really enjoyed making lists and shit...

i guess he channels that kinda shit into lesson plans and shit now that he's a history teacher but yeah...
>>
What position do you do your shot in?
>>
>>7405101
I'm still getting them injected by a nurse so I lie on one side with uppermost leg bent and get them around my hip.
>>
>>7403924
I wouldn't be surprised if I'm an aspie but I told my psych I didn't want to know. It wouldn't change or help anything.
>>
>>7405101
Lying on my side with my pants halfway down and my eyes screwed shut, I just started so it's still awful and a nurse does them
>>
>>7405101
Sit on bed with my leg stretched out and foot on my pillow, then jam it into my thigh (nervously)
>>
are there any programs that we can use with the microphone live to make our voices masculine without coming across as dykey (for the lack of better term)
>>
>>7403924
i'm autistic so it complicates shit, but i fit the 'npd' criteria perfectly and would be diagnosed if i pursued it
i could potentially also be diagnosed 'aspd' but lack the criminal record, it was more severe in early adolescence
>>
I think I just broke up with my boyfriend
Feels pretty numb mang
>>
>too busy with school, work, and other life shit to really give a fuck about christmas stuff
>tfw people get pissed at you for not wanting to take time out to spend the holidays with them
>because keeping the rent paid is more important than going over to some relatives house only to spend time there fixing everyones computers while everyone else gets drunk and high and has fun without you
>not to mention having to set up everyones new gizmos they got for presents because giving retards electronics that theyll never use and just get angry over and inevitably smash is apparently a good fucking gift idea

So anyway, how's everyone else's holiday season going?
>>
>>7405753
Lol I remember trying this long ago. They always sounded dykey.
>>
>>7406050
not doing a hell of a lot this year
my dad doesn't even have a tree out and my mum just got one, which i'm going to put the halloween tinsel i didn't actually use on
every year i somehow manage to care less and less about christmas
i visited my aunt today and my voice is deep enough she thought i was my brother before seeing me, which is nice
>>
>>7405753

not that i know of... never tried using one though... i only use one to talk when i'm really wasted and bored enough to not give a shit... don't get what you mean by dyke-y though, i've never noticed dykes having a particular voice tone or some shit the way some gay guys do...

i used to get asked what i was on xbox live all the time, and when i posted my voice on /lgbt/ before i got told with more practice i'd have a "passable girl voice" ... also had people hear me speak, know i'm trans and think i was mtf... not 100% sure what other people hear though, my voice just sounds like a chick voice to me...

>>7405981

you "think"? what happened?

>>7406050

fine as long as i'm not sober...
>>
>>7406979
>i've never noticed dykes having a particular voice tone or some shit the way some gay guys do
i've found that some butch dykes and some pre-t straight trans guys (including myself pre-t, i could pass while speaking) have a similar tone to their voice, sort of raspy and at the bottom of their natural vocal range
>>
>>7406979
>>7406050

+ i like the holidays though... i'm looking forward to xmas, just cuz i enjoy excuses to celebrate shit... i also just kinda celebrate shit like the first day i see green grass after winter and shit... so i make my own holidays since there aren't enough of them...

>>7406916

we don't have a tree yet... well not a proper one... we have a couple small living ones (i got one, my s/o got the other) and a wreath (my s/o's sister picked it up) currently

my little bro is picking up our tree this week though... better to not get live ones too early though

my s/o and i are actually usually the reason our families have proper holidays usually... we do all the cooking and a lot of the prep and decorating and shit to get people in the mood to celebrate
>>
>>7407007

i don't actually know many lesbians so i suppose i wouldn't notice... they usually hate me so i don't spend any time with them

my voice is in the lower range and a bit raspy though (years of smoking + my throat is fucked from my health issues, constantly sore and shit) not straight though, bi
>>
>>7407007
That describes mine too. My singing vive doesn't pass though because I can only go higher.
>>
>>7407155

i can hit low notes easier than high ones when it comes to singing + downtuning works better with my pitch, so my guitar is never in standard...
>>
>>7407177

+ my singing voice is actually a bit deeper than my speaking one... it's unintentional though...
>>
>>7403924
I have bpd. (It sucks)
>>
>>7405101
I just sit my ass down, in my briefs, prep the needle and sink it in to the meat of my thigh. Usually in the kitchen. Sometimes the couch if I'm watching something live.

>>7405123
>>7405586

Y'all do weird yoga moves. Strange.
>>
>>7407490
They want me to keep doing them in my ass for whatever reason. But with my phobia, I'll probably need them to do it for me forever.
>>
>>7407739
A little late there, buddy
But yeah that's exactly how it is. It's generally the attention-grabbing ones that want to keep plastering that they're trans all over everything. Most guys here just want to seamlessly transition and move on.

>>7405753
The dyke thing usually comes from talking like a girl with a male tone. Basically it's more about your word choice and inflection rather than the actual pitch of your voice.
So you just have to be consciously aware of what sounds girly and what doesn't.
I think that's what you're asking, anyway.
>>
>>7407945
>seamlessly transition and move on
that's the dream, anyways. I want people to forget I was ever a girl.
>>
File: IMInj_Ventrogluteal.jpg (11KB, 278x170px) Image search: [Google]
IMInj_Ventrogluteal.jpg
11KB, 278x170px
>>7407490
Lying on the side makes it easiest for the nurse to do this method, I guess. I'm supposed to be taught how to self-inject around January because the nurse who teaches it is away til then. Not sure if they'll teach me this way or another, because lying on my side to self-inject seems like it would be awkward to do.
>>
>>7405101
Fetal position while crying a lot.

Generally, sitting on my bed, back against the wall. Takes anywhere from 2min to an hour. I've done it at work as well, if I got too shaken up the night before when I was supposed to do it.
>>
File: stogiesarestillcoolright.jpg (338KB, 1280x660px) Image search: [Google]
stogiesarestillcoolright.jpg
338KB, 1280x660px
>>7408171
That seems overly complicated.

They literally had me sit in a chair with my pants around my ankles. Look for a thick patch of flesh on my upper thigh... then sink the syringe in 3/4th or more of the needle's lenth straight into myself.

Then you draw up on the plunger to aspirate, and if you see blood beading up into the oil you need to stick yourself again because you're in a blood vessel.

Don't inject into the blood because it rushes to your longs and will feel like you're going to die. They say that no matter what, you'll fuck up at least once in your life, if the dose is smallish you'll probably not actually die. lol

My biggest take away tip since starting:

- before you draw up the T, pull back and depress the plunger on the syringe, loosen it up a little.

- after you have drawn up your T dose accurately and withdrawn the needle from your vial, draw a little air bubble into your upwards pointing needle. This way there is no medicine in the larger gauge needle you used with the vial... because when you swap needle heads you'll be wasting that T.

- obviously, once the lower gauge needle is on your syringe, still holding your syringe need-pointing-up , squeeze the air out again until you just see the T-oil well at the needle tip. No sense putting air in yourself.

It's just a pinch. Self injecting bothers me less than having blood drawn. I can't even look at the blood draws but I can self inject like it's practically nothing. Might be my control freak nature.
>>
>>7407865
Does it cost to have a doctor do it? I've thought about going to a medical professional for it but not if I'm out $400 every month.
>>
I never had a nurse teach me, I just said I'll figure out how to do it and they let me leave w/ prescription. Some googling and bam I did my first shot at home.
>>
>>7408228
Depends on where you're from.

In Canada, my general practitioner did it for me for years. In Washington, I have to pay $25 just to talk to a doc at all... so I'm sure there would be an add'l fee to jab my arse with a syringe.
>>
>>7405101
Sitting down normally, feet flat on the floor. I administer the shot in the front of my thigh, about at the middle, and I alternate legs every week.

What's up with the high number of guys acting like giving themselves a shot is the worst thing in the world? Is a fear of needles that common or are you just being silly?
>>
>>7408228
it's $30 a visit at my local PP, just over $10 at my university's health center. And that's without insurance. Totally doable.
>>
>>7408215
>No sense putting air in yourself.
I heard this can kill you and now I'm super paranoid about it. Does anyone know if it's true?
>>
>>7408242
shit dude, they won't let me do my own until i'm up to my max dose, plus they have to teach me how to do it. that sounds fucking terrifying.
>>
>>7408298
if you accidentally let air hit your veins, it'll cause an embolism. just a bubble in your blood. small ones aren't terrible, but if they reach your lungs or your brain they're potentially fatal. you shouldn't be injecting testosterone into your bloodstream anyways, so if you get a little air in there it'll be uncomfortable for sure but not necessarily dangerous.
>>
>>7408311
Ah got it. I actually heard it about injecting heroin, which does go into your blood, so that makes sense.
>>
>>7408295
Fear of needles is super common.
>>
>>7408302
it wasn't too scary. self injection is very safe but i guess some clinics have different policies. i also live over two hours away from mine so going back weekly would be a PITA.
>>
>>7408295

a lot of people have a hard time inflicting pain on themselves or getting past the idea that they're gonna + needle phobia is really common... it's not that surprising

personally i'd never wanna learn to inject myself cuz as soon as i got comfortable with it i'd probably start shooting up (cuz it's cheaper than snorting h), but the idea doesn't really bother me otherwise, i've pulled my own tooth and shit before though so i can handle that kinda shit...
>>
>>7408344
>>7408325
I just press the needle in slow and breathe deeply and it hurts very minimally. This week I barely even felt anything. Does it really hurt people that much? Perhaps I have a high threshold for pain. But every time I give blood I wince because of the needle going in. Then again, it's a higher gauge needle.
>>
>>7408360
It's not so much about the pain, just the idea of sticking a needle in yourself. Psyching yourself out.
>>
>>7403924
oh being trannies is already enough of a disorder, do you really need more shit packed up on top
i'm good with just tranniness
>>
>>7408295
I have an intense phobia of needles. I get tunnel vision, get weak and pass out, vomit, etc. It's an involuntary response. Obviously, my life would be easier if I could get over it, I'm hoping biweekly injections will help.

It's easier if I'm getting blood drawn or something too, or if it's just IV fluids that I don't have to look at. I just got my first T shot, and it was miserable. Not just being stuck with the needle (although that was terrible too, I almost fainted when I saw how big the needle was) but knowing that they put something in me under my skin. Something about it just squicks me out. Do you remember that scene from Indiana Jones where the scarab beetle crawls up the dude under his skin? It's the same feeling.
>>
File: jazzier.gif (2MB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
jazzier.gif
2MB, 245x245px
>>7408311
Does no one know how to google anymore?
Just read up on "Air embolism" or "gaseous embolism" then have a shit tonne of nightmares.

>self injection is very safe but i guess some clinics have different policies.
Yes, their policy is to make money.
Even if you, the patient, do not pay out of pocket then either your insurance or the government pays for it. In Canada, the clinic bills the government for administering the shots... so since it's only a scheduling inconvenience for the patients - they have you schlep to the clinic. If I was to have been paying out of pocket, then they'd have been open to me self-injecting. Since otherwise I'd be off my meds, if I could not afford the clinic visits.
>>
>>7408478
>when I saw how big the needle was

Did you look at the needle they were drawing the T into the syringe with, or the one they stuck you with... cuz they are different sizes.

18G to draw
22G to inject
>>
File: beard.jpg (103KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
beard.jpg
103KB, 640x640px
>tfw enough facial hair you have to shave it
>but not enough for it to amount to anything if you don't shave
>>
File: 20161214_110611.jpg (1MB, 1941x1313px) Image search: [Google]
20161214_110611.jpg
1MB, 1941x1313px
>>7408512
You'll get there.
>>
>>7408360

i'm not bothered by that kinda shit, but it's just the idea of it for some people... even just the idea of putting themselves through minimal pain is hard... just a mental thing

getting blood drawn doesn't bother me much, but they always fuck my shit up... i always end up with these giant fucked up painful bruises after... and last time i actually almost passed out, idk what the chick did exactly but she turned the needle and my arm just started going numb from my elbow to my wrist and felt cold and fucked up (idk if it would've been painful otherwise cuz my nerves are fucked up, so i've done shit like accidentally closed a door on my hand hard enough to bruise but all i felt were pins and needles and no pain) and then my ears were ringing and everything was going white and shit... i scared the fuck out of the woman doing it too i felt kinda bad for her she was shaking and hovering over me... had to wait an hour to finish that shit on the other arm cuz of my blood pressure (they ran 19 blood tests, and i was only 2 1/2 vials in and didn't wanna have to go back again cuz i fucking hate that shit) ended up with a shitton of bruises, the side the chick fucked up on was exceptionally bad though it was a really bad bruise and was so swollen it looked like someone shoved a golf ball under my skin...

can't take ivs though (bruising aside) and that's definitely all mental, the idea of something being just lodged in my vein fucks my shit up, every time nurses are like "you can bend your arm you know" and i'm like "i know but i can't"
>>
>>7408478

ivs fuck my shit up... anything else is whatever, but sitting with something in my vein and being attached to a fucking bag makes me anxious as hell... it makes me feel trapped on top of not liking that something is just in me like that
>>
File: coulson-glasseson02.gif (921KB, 268x235px) Image search: [Google]
coulson-glasseson02.gif
921KB, 268x235px
>>7408562
Jesus.

Glad I'm better off than that, you poor fucker.
>>
>>7408509
I did in fact look at both of them, and they're both a whole bucketful of nope

>>7408574
see for me, if it's an IV then they stuck me with it once and then I don't have to pay any attention to it besides not moving my arm around. It's like you said in >>7408562 that "i know i can bend my arm but also i'm reeeeally not going to do that"
>>
>>7407033

>i also just kinda celebrate shit like the first day i see green grass after winter

Glad I'm not the only one who does this. I can't stand winter where I live. Summer isn't great either but I'd rather deal with 90°F and mosquitoes everywhere than -10°F and numb appendages.
>>
>>7408604

yeah, it sucks... my arm always looks like some shit out of requiem for a dream after a trip to the hospital or blood tests, that time was the worst though...

>>7408618

i try really hard to not pay attention, but i can't help it since it's there... no amount of distraction helps either i just fixate and can't stop... and like i said being stuck to all that shit gets to me too... i have a hard time staying still or in one position when i'm not attached to all that shit, and that makes it worse cuz then i'm stuck and trapped on top of the anxiety...

+ veins bother me anyway just generally ... i find them disgusting so having something lodged in one of mine fucks with my head on that level too
>>
>>7408808
I love winter. Getting to dress up big and bulky and going out and shoveling snow is the shit.
>>
>>7408808

my s/o and i do it every year... winter makes us both depressed so as soon as there's a sign of life and that it's gonna end soon it's a reason to celebrate... i look at it like being the same sorta holiday as easter cuz the date can change

i like summer, but mostly just early summer and late summer... spring is my favourite
>>
>all these phobic people doing IM

Why aren't you guys doing subQ?
>smaller needles
>far less chance to screw up
>next to no pain after injecting
>no muscle scaring
>sit in a chair pinching some belly no yoga poses
>less than ten minutes total prep and inject
>only 1 needle to draw and inject
Seriously, why is it not more common?
>>
>>7408887
I still switch needles with subq.
>>
>>7408852
Why do you refer to them as your s/o and not your gf/bf? Do you do that irl too?
>>
>>7408913
Every time you push a fine needle through something, like the vial cap, you dull the tip and make the next poke potentially more painful. Swapping needle heads is preferable.
>>
>>7408825

i hate bulky clothes and layers... i only like snow that first day it's there if there's enough to build something out of to chill and smoke/drink in... cuz then there's a certain level of novelty to it, but after that i'm done and i just want the trees to have leaves again and shit...

i hate how dead nearly everything is in winter, it's depressing... winter makes me really fucking appreciate evergreen plants existing
>>
>>7408918
I think some people do it because it makes it feel like there's a deeper emotional attachment than with a bf/gf. Like they use it for someome they really love instead of just someone there to fuck once in a while.
>>
Is Jonah an Aiden-tier name?
>>
>>7409113
Biblical names are almost always cis tier. People will just assume you have religious parents, if they ever even think about it.
>>
>>7408918

well... i've dated and the dating label just doesn't fit properly at all, so it just seems weird to use it cuz that's not how shit is entirely... i'll use it out of convenience if i gotta, but i do say "significant other" irl cuz that's how i see shit and i don't care for the word "partner" i think it sounds cold/business-like

we were best friends when we were younger (we've known each other since we were 12) and considered each other siblings (holidays at each other's houses, our parents would introduce us as their own kids when they'd talk to people, family vacations... we lived with each other on/off depending on who was kicked out of their house at the moment going back and forth etc) for years and that's still there between us... but we've also been together for 12 years and lived together (not just kid back and forth shit) for 11... which is far past just dating territory (which is what i think of when i think "bf" or "gf") anyway

we both feel weird about the idea of marriage, but we're sorta engaged (we figure if we were to get married it'd be to each other cuz of shit like hospital visitation and whatnot... but neither of us entirely likes the idea of marriage cuz we both come from fucked up homes where marriage was mostly just a gross institution so there's a mental block there for both of us)

we're open to other people, and enjoy dating someone else together... so we're not exclusively monogamous either (even though we frequently choose to just be with each other)

and aside from all that my s/o struggles with labels and the connotations that come along with them, and that one just works and we're both comfortable with it... we're deeply committed to each other, and have been through a lot of shit together... and when we both think of the future it's us sharing our lives together so yeah... we just feel like "significant other" is what suits us... it'd just be annoying to type all that out every time though
>>
>>7409173
Fair enough. I've never felt that the bf/gf label was insufficient, but I've also never been that serious with someone.
>>
>>7409143
Noah seems pretty popular with trans guys.
>>
>>7409200
>>7409143
There's a ton of Elijahs as well.
>>
>>7409197

it's sufficient for some kinds of relationships, but we just had so much history before we were "together" to begin with + the past 12 years so it doesn't work... we do celebrate our couple anniversary though every halloween cuz that does mean something to us, but our relationship is a lot more than that...

dating and the bf/gf label is just a completely different thing to me, and means something else...
>>
>>7409143

that only works if they're more common biblical names for your birth year... depending on your age jonah is gonna stick out whereas john, joseph, or daniel wouldn't...
>>
>>7409314

+ i mean i agree it might go unnoticed anyway, but if someone doesn't pass well enough (as in passes but could be flagged if you really look) and wants to be stealth they shouldn't necessarily go for a biblical name that's gonna stick out cuz some of them do...
>>
>>7409280
>>7409197

+ it's a lot more casual than "i'm gonna spend the rest of my life with you" and i see that as like a newer relationship thing... first few years it works, but when you're 10+ years in it seems kinda weird to still be using a term like that
>>
>>7408295
I inject the same way you do and have hit a nerve a few times that makes me squeamish as hell. So now when i inject it makes me hesitant because i hope i don't get that feeling again.
>>
>>7409113
You'll have a whale of a time.
>>
>>7409113
It's like a tier above (below?) Aiden in terms of being a sterotypical trans guy name, (so better), and at least it's creative.
>>7409658
this is the pun I came here to make
>>
File: kidsaresocute.gif (851KB, 500x195px) Image search: [Google]
kidsaresocute.gif
851KB, 500x195px
>>7409280
>celebrate our couple anniversary though every halloween

>tfw you had your courthouse marriage thing on Halloween

>>7409113
https://www.ssa.gov/oact/babynames/decades/

Here. Don't say I never gave ya anything.
>>
are undercuts still in
>>
1990s Male names
1 Michael
2 Christopher
3 Matthew
4 Joshua
5 Jacob
6 Nicholas
7 Andrew
8 Daniel
9 Tyler
10 Joseph
11 Brandon
12 David
13 James
14 Ryan
15 John
16 Zachary
17 Justin
18 William
19 Anthony
20 Robert
21 Jonathan
22 Austin
23 Alexander
24 Kyle
25 Kevin
26 Thomas
27 Cody
28 Jordan
29 Eric
30 Benjamin
31 Aaron
32 Christian
33 Samuel
34 Dylan
35 Steven
36 Brian
37 Jose
38 Timothy
39 Nathan
40 Adam
41 Richard
42 Patrick
43 Charles
45 Jason
46 Cameron
47 Jeremy
48 Mark
49 Stephen
50 Jesse
51 Juan
52 Alex
53 Travis
54 Jeffrey
55 Ethan
56 Caleb
57 Luis
58 Jared
59 Logan
60 Hunter
61 Trevor
62 Bryan
63 Evan
64 Paul
65 Taylor
66 Kenneth
67 Connor
68 Dustin
69 Noah
70 Carlos
71 Devin
72 Gabriel
73 Ian
74 Nathaniel
75 Gregory
76 Derek
77 Corey
78 Jesus
79 Scott
80 Bradley
81 Dakota
82 Antonio
83 Marcus
84 Blake
85 Garrett
86 Edward
87 Luke
88 Shawn
89 Peter
90 Seth
91 Mitchell
92 Adrian
93 Victor
94 Miguel
95 Shane
96 Chase
97 Isaac
98 Spencer
99 Lucas
100 Jack
>>
>>7410042
We can all access the link, you know
>>
>>7409965

we didn't pick the date, it just kinda happened that way... but i like that our anniversary is halloween cuz it's easy to remember and we get to go out and check out chicks in slutty costumes together for it...

but yeah he told me he was in love with me over the summer that year, and i actually turned him down cuz while i felt the same i was scared of it fucking up everything between us if we took shit in that direction... totally broke his heart though...

and then we were out on halloween (he dragged me to the greenwich village halloween parade) and someone hit on him... and even though he wasn't interested it made me realize that if i didn't stop being afraid of what might happen one day he would go for the other person and i'd lose my chance... so i made a move, and he went for it and then we went to a restaurant and that was our first date...

funny enough our ex gf and her ex fiance had our exact anniversary before she cheated on the guy with me and left him to date us...
>>
>>7410079
Goddamn, Jerry Springer.
>>
File: image.jpg (59KB, 480x359px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59KB, 480x359px
>have cis gay guy friend
>bros
>unfortunately develop crush on him
>eventually he confesses to me
>feel super validated and manly
>months pass
>he tells me he's jealous of how I look feminine and that he's not sure of his gender and doesn't have a preference sexually
>>
File: rdj_eros01.jpg (93KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
rdj_eros01.jpg
93KB, 400x300px
>>7410163
Damn, bro.
>>
>>7410092

lol what makes that sadly really accurate is she had 2 kids and he was a "father" to both of them, but one was actually his nephew cuz she was with his bro before him...

it just kinda happened though... i never even considered making a move on her, we were just friends... and then just... a lot of crazy shit and it's a really long story honestly + honestly one of the weirdest ones i have about my life (people always tell me i have a lot of strange/crazy stories about my life, but they all seem relatively normal to me... this is all actually weird to the point where even i can recognize it... so i don't talk about it to most people), but all that complicated shit is why i went for it when she told me she loved me in spite of not being attracted to her...

chicks tend to want to cheat with me though... and women in relationships are honestly really easy, and as fucked as it sounds i like when they're not exclusively with me cuz then their bf or husband or whatever has to deal with all their bullshit and i just get the fun easy shit...
>>
>>7410042
kek american names

can't find the english version pre-1998, sadly
>>
>>7410356
>can't find the english version pre-1998, sadly
kek limey bastard can't find shit on the internet

Scotland 80-89
https://www.nrscotland.gov.uk/files//statistics/babies-first-names-full-list/how-top-names-changed/babies-first-names-1980-1989-top-100s.pdf

Source site
https://www.nrscotland.gov.uk/statistics-and-data/statistics/statistics-by-theme/vital-events/names/babies-first-names/how-the-top-names-have-changed/the-top-names-by-decade

Office of National Statistics goes back to 1996
https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/birthsdeathsandmarriages/livebirths/datasets/babynamesenglandandwalesbabynamesstatisticsboys

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/birthsdeathsandmarriages/livebirths/bulletins/babynamesenglandandwales/2015

Type in a name and see how it has performed since 1904
http://visual.ons.gov.uk/baby-names-since-1904-how-has-yours-performed/

Oh look, contact methods! Maybe you should stop being a faggot and email a request for an expanded data set.

Elizabeth McLaren
[email protected]
Telephone: +44 (0)1329 444110

Seriously. I'd have hated to be your instructor in primary school. Damn pathetic.
>>
>>7410527
>Type in a name and see how it has performed since 1904
>http://visual.ons.gov.uk/baby-names-since-1904-how-has-yours-performed/

The graph on this is actually pretty sweet.
Mouse over the mess of lines up top and it will call up the name of the one you're hovering over. You can just trace up in a column to approximate your birth year and see some suggestions from the top 100 for that period.
>>
>>7410356
Scrolled tot he bottom on one of the pages... here's a data set download for England.

http://visual.ons.gov.uk/baby-names-data-download-1904-to-1994/
>>
>>7410549
>http://visual.ons.gov.uk/baby-names-since-1904-how-has-yours-performed/
that feel when your name isn't even in the top 100
HA!
>>
>>7410615
Gee, you sound pretty unique, Aiden.
>>
>>7410751
Aydin*
>>
>>7410765
Aedyyn
>>
File: tittylaugh.gif (3MB, 294x238px) Image search: [Google]
tittylaugh.gif
3MB, 294x238px
>>7410751
>>7410765
>>7410778
>>
>>7410785
Eydwn reporting in
>>
>>7410615
>tfw your name just barely snuck into the top 100 during the year you were born despite being an Irish name

Feelsgood
>>
>>7410953
Liam? Killian?
>>
>>7410967
Fuck me, I just googled and it's actually Welsh. It's a good thing I don't talk to any of my Irish family. It's Owen.
>>
>>7410042
man it feels good being #1 for once in my life
>>
>>7410983
>Owen
>Oden
>Aden
>Aiden
>>
>>7411090
>Aiden
>Aden
>Oden
>Odin

Aidan confirmed for god-tier name
>>
>>7411010
You were always #1 in my heart, Michael
>>
>>7411104
stop you're making me and the other 4 million michaels blush
>>
>>7408887
i tried subq the one time i tried to inject for myself (my mum does it for me)
the mental block over sticking a needle in my stomach was too great
>>
>>7410751
>>7410765
>>7410778
nah, I'm Quinn
>>
>>7411130
>name that only became popular after anyone allowed on 4chan was born
>''''''''unisex'''''''' name mostly used for girls
>>
>>7411130
I knew an asshole kid in kindergarden with that name
He forced me to be his girlfriend.
thanks for that flashback bud

having fun being called harley quinn?
>>
/v/ thread ded
>>
>>7410953

mine's in the top 10, andrew, i didn't pick it and everyone just calls me andy though... i have a hard time making decisions and something like choosing a name is too difficult... and then when it's your own name it's just sorta weird cuz people don't normally choose their own names anyway...

but yeah i just ended up with it cuz my grandpa started calling people different names after he had a stroke a couple years before he died... he started calling me andy, so everyone else started, and it just kinda stuck... so that worked out well enough, didn't have to make a decision on my own and got a name...
>>
Hell is freezing over for me rn: Walmart of all places is updating their health insurance plans to cover hormones, surgery, and related bloodwork, effective Jan 1 2017.
>>
>>7411335
Great, if you get enough hours to have it all covered... and enough vacation/sick days to recoup without getting fired.
>>
>>7408887
If you're doing subq you're just fucking yourself since your t levels are going to skyrocket and then fall to nothing super early. IM isn't even bad I can't believe everyone in this thread are such pussies. Also no, if you inject a small air bubble into a vein you will not die, s m f h.
>>
>>7411157
sorry dude, if it helps I would never force anyone to be my girlfriend.
Also ftr I dislike being called harley quinn, it's not why I picked the name and it's annoying.
>>7411147
Eh all the quinns I've met IRL have been bio guys
>>
>>7413149

i hope you don't let people know how much you hate that harley quinn
>>
File: on nom nom.jpg (127KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
on nom nom.jpg
127KB, 640x427px
Is it possible to extract testosterone from animals? I mean, testicles produce test, right? couldn't we just.... gather it somehow?
>>
it's fucking snowing... i hate everything...
>>
>>7413273
Snow is awesome. Go outside, pretend to be Godzilla and eat falling snowflakes.
>tfw you can hear their imaginary screams
>>
>>7413273

+ nevermind it stopped... back to only hating a couple things...
>>
>>7413262
the first extracted testosterone was natural, but it was shit so t wasn't in use until synthetic test was developed
the first trans man to medically transition, alan l hart, most likely never took t for that reason
>>
>>7413291

nah... you don't eat snowflakes in brooklyn, that's fucking nasty... and the snow here when it piles up just gets pushed over to the curb and turns into nasty grey piles...

i don't like winter or snow to begin with, but the few years i spent in the poconos the snow was at least a lot cleaner... stayed too long and was more depressing after a bit, but that shit could at least look like a christmas card...
>>
>>7413299
...oh wait, that was outdated info
yeah, he started taking it, but that was several decades post-hysto because it wasn't viable until it was synthetic
>>
>>7413316
>>7413299

never heard of that guy... but i know fuckall about trans history shit...

>>7413309
>>7413291

+ i prefer winter in brooklyn though... i'm glad to be back home for this one, i think i might've killed myself if i had to spend another winter in the poconos... i need to move somewhere warm though
>>
this isnt super trans related but im trans so ill post it: what are you guys experience with antidepressants?
>>
>>7413378

i accidentally took zoloft once and it was the worst thing i've ever put in my body... and i've taken a fair amount of drugs... they scare the shit out of me, i've had doctors suggest i go on a low dose for nerve pain and others suggest a higher one for depression/anxiety and nope... never again, can't properly tell them why i'm so opposed though

it was a fucking 3 day nightmare for me, and was the first time in my life i felt suicidal (just to make the way they made me feel stop) but it works for some people...
>>
>>7413402
>>7413378

+ they're also overprescribed, and there's a lot of evidence that suggests they're not worthwhile...
>>
>>7413291
What the fuck
>>
>>7413299
>Alan I Hart
>Read his wikipedia page
>A bunch of radical lesbos calling him a "woman-loving woman" and was just a lesbian who took over muh-masculine gender roles to get pussy

Fuck just when I started to convince myself lesbians aren't scum of the earth I'm reminded with hard evidence why they are
>>
>>7413599
Most lesbians are decent but the radfems are loud and obnoxious.
>>
>>7405101
sitting on the john, inject into my thigh. I can usually just take a couple deep breaths and go for it. Back when I started I did the butt shot, and I'm trying to get back to that even though it's a lot more complicated in terms of positioning, it aches a lot less when you gotta stand all day. Last time I tried though it ached like a fucking bitch, though. I feel like I might need a refresher course.

>>7408215
Well shit, there we go. Thanks!

>>7413378
recently tried wellbutrin and it seemed to help a little bit, though it made me kinda dizzier and spacier sometimes. Also sorta made me nauseous, but that ended up being a good thing because I tend to stress eat otherwise.
Insurance is fucking up on me though so now my scrip is out and I can feel myself resettling back into apathy. It's weird. I'm not a hundred percent it was worth it, but it did make it a little easier not to just be constantly lethargic.
>>
>>7413378
Wellbutrin triggered seizures, Lexapro made me a useless bedridden lump, Effexor works beautifully for anxiety but makes me apathetic to everything.
>>
>>7413378
Can highly recommend healthy diet and daily exercise, along with spending time with animals, friendly people and living in a rural stress free environment.
>>
>>7405101
Is everyone doing IM? I do subq and inject it into the fattest part of my arm.
>>
File: 1480757874487.jpg (20KB, 500x534px) Image search: [Google]
1480757874487.jpg
20KB, 500x534px
>>7413759
>a useless bedridden lump
Potato detected
>>
>>7413842
Not to sound rude but is SubQ for fatties or something? I can't imagine injecting it in my stomach since there's not much there
>>
>>7413852
You pinch the abdominal fat first and inject into that.
>>
>>7413868

wrong general, but that dress is shapeless and emphasizes things you don't want to emphasize...
>>
>>7413868
Post bum
>>
>>7413899
holy moly oops totally misread the thread title, sorry about that!
>>
>>7413033
>your t levels are going to skyrocket and then fall to nothing super early
From my understanding that's more like IM than Subq. Subq is more stable since you inject every week rather thank every other week.
>>
>>7413378
I was on Celexa for a couple of years and it wasn't really doing much for me until we found out that I was bipolar and that shit fucked me up sideways. I guess antidepressants intensify bipolar symptoms.
>>
>>7413852
I am fat, but I don't think it's exclusively done by fat people and like I said, I inject into my arm not my stomach. Most ftms in my area do subq because it doesn't hurt as much as IM.
>>
>>7413928
Are you teddy-anon?
>>
>>7413903

it's cool... just saying you might want to go for something more a-line, it'll give you a more flattering shape and look more feminine...
>>
>>7413903
it's kinda little-girl cute, and definitely segues into hipster girl fashions, but yeah, it doesn't flatter particularly. An a-line like brooklyn said or maybe something with an empire cut (aka 'waist' right under the tiddies) will probably help emphasize a feminine figure.
>>
>>7413906
Not that guy but I do IM every week. That's less a property of subq and more just a matter of scheduling.
>>
>>7413209
I usually just shrug it off, I don't hate harley quinn though, I hate being CALLED harley quinn.
>>7413378
SSRI made me manic as fuck, but that could just be me
>>
>>7414286

i was calling you harley quinn, harley quinn
>>
File: 148758786786.png (367KB, 397x388px) Image search: [Google]
148758786786.png
367KB, 397x388px
>>7413299
If you had a basic laboratory.. could you make synthetic test? What is it made from?
>>
>>7413941
I'm getting there.
>>
File: 1481816086558.jpg (30KB, 400x382px) Image search: [Google]
1481816086558.jpg
30KB, 400x382px
>>7414443
>>7413901
>>
>>7413941
Teddy anon?
>>
>>7414094
That sounds like a lot of T. Haha. I've never heard of taking IM weekly. Very interesting.
>>
>>7414590
Woah it's almost like everyone's body and dosage requirements is different.
>>
>>7413291
My snowy weather fantasy has always been trudging through Hoth. I'm gonna try this next time it snows.
>>
>>7414590
it's just a lower dose more frequently, so that there's less fluctuation in the amount of T in my system.
>>7414593
also this.
>>
>>7414593
Very snarky.
>>
>>7414527
He's going bearmode :)
>>
>>7413378
Zoloft turned me into a suicidal zombie, but Wellbutrin seems like it's working. I still haven't gotten up to my final dose though so we'll see how it goes. It's giving me wicked insomnia, but that's better than sleeping for 15 hours a day like I was.
>>
>>7413903
>>7414082
I didn't see the picture, but absolutely do not do an empire waist. Those look good on exactly 0 people. Only tiny asians can hope to pull them off, and most of the time not even then. An A-line does wonders for suggesting a feminine shape when you don't have one though.
>>
>>7414300
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>tfw watching yuri animes
>tfw wishing i could be okay with being a girl but i'm too dysphoric
i'm agp lads
pic related don't watch anime it turns you agp
>>
>>7415218
Doesn't AGP mean you want a vagina but don't have one?
>>
>>7415246
ye

>>7415218
AAP m8
>>
>>7414690

depending on the style an empire waist is alright for fat chicks with big tits...

mostly unrelated: i don't understand why more transchicks don't get into tightlacing, if i was a transchick i'd be all about that shit...

>>7415218

anime is nearly alway shitty...
>>
guys, I'm getting my first binder.

I know the obvious stuff I shouldn't do with it as having it on too long and such but is there more I need to know? How have your experiences been with binders?
>>
I think I got a boyfriend yesterday, guys. He's a sweet, tall fucker who's into space and he's smart and sweet to me and very understanding. We haven't used the word "boyfriend" but that's expected since I... basically met him for the first time yesterday. Spent the night together, stayed up till 5AM sharing music and talking and having fun. He really likes me and I like him. I can't wait to see him again after winter break when he comes back to his campus. I'm so smitten. Twitterpated, if you will.

Came home and decided to have a lot of vodka. I feel pretty great, despite that when I drink I get sweaty (ew) and usually end up removing my clothes. As long as I don't look down at my chest I'm good.

>>7415264
They're a fucking bitch to get on and off-- well, certain kinds. My first were these undershirts by "Ancient Fish King" I think, some cheap Chinese kinds. Eight dollars a pop. I had several of those and now I recently got some of the kind that are like undershirts that only go down to the end of the ribcage leaving the stomach exposed. With those, you just have to be patient getting them on and off.

When you put them on, try to push the chest tissue to the side instead of letting it stay in the front. It helps make it flatter, from my experience.
>>
>>7415254
>>7415218

+ i get wishing you could just be cool with being a chick though... i'd rather have just been born a cis guy, but being a cis chick would be an alright alternative... better than this shit
>>
>>7415264
dont push your lumps to the side unless you're okay with having stretch marks on your chest

t. I did this
>>
>>7415323
I never got stretch marks. Then again, I'm an A-cup I think.
>>
>>7415264

well... as far as brands go i prefer gcb2... underworks is good too, but they run big (xs is too big on me anyway) and only fit right when i used to work out a lot

but that's a matter of body type and whatnot...

>>7415319

damn you move really fast in your head... that's cool though that you met someone you like and get along with though
q

i hate vodka, i'll drink it, but christ is it disgusting... had h a little while ago... i was thinking i was gonna be stuck sober all day so it was a nice surprise, fucked up with that avoiding withdrawal shit though, again... but i already fucked that up cuz of the surprise codeine yesterday... had mild withdrawal today anyway
>>
>>7415383

-q my bad...
>>
>>7415383
What do you mean move fast? Like my thoughts are quick or that I get attached and I'm quick to say stuff like "boyfriend" even thought it's not official yet?

No one likes the taste of vodka, my man. I chug like 15-20 swallows of it and then immediately down some lemonade or orange juice to try to drown out the flavor and fumes in my lungs and shit. It keeps me from gagging like a little bitch.

You have withdrawal from alcohol? Didn't you mention earlier in thread/in another thread something about heroin or needles or something? Sorry. I'll be honest, sometimes I just skim/skip your posts because they're difficult to read while sober because of the way you type. I don't want to make you feel bad though, so I'll blame it on me being a dummy.
>>
>>7415525

that you get attached quickly, if you just met and had one good night idk... that kinda blows my mind, but i'm like the kinda person who gets scared when people are attached to me quickly on an emotional level... but i'm fine with shit like fucking on the first date... idk, that's probably a weird me thing

like this guy who i'm friends with is interested in me which is whatever, he knows about my s/o and shit... but he's like... really emotionally attached and tells me he wants to take care of me and shit and it's making me wanna run away... he's nice and shit but yeah

i know some people who actually do like it, but i can barely stomach it... i drink it straight and chase it or don't... i only take shots or drink wine, i don't like mixed drinks except alcohol with different alcohol

nah not alcohol withdrawal, i can't drink like that and i've never been through withdrawal for alcohol... my health issues actually can cause weird reactions with alcohol (everything except jager and red wine) and it can be excruciatingly painful sometimes so it's like playing russian roulette... i also get drunk like crazy fucking easy now, a couple glasses of wine is actually plenty for me at this point

i was going through heroin withdrawal before i took h today, i've been trying to slow down with it but i'm not good at that

i am taking less though

it's cool btw, skimming is good enough i just word vomit and never say anything important anyway... no worries about making me feel bad (though i appreciate the concern), i'm not sensitive
>>
>>7415727

+ i've never been through alcohol withdrawal actually... just caffeine, nicotine, pcp, and heroin... i haven't touched pcp in 8 years though, i'd rather not ever again either, but i'd take it if it was offered honestly... that's how i am with most shit... like how i don't care for coke but i did it last week anyway cuz it was there... mixed it with h too knowing it could kill me, but i figured eh fuck it the h we found in the street that i just kinda took didn't kill me so i was feeling lucky

i just kinda don't give a shit about myself really and being higher is always worth the risk to me... i don't think i'd take meth ever though... idk for sure though
>>
>>7416019
You'd be miserable on meth, it's basically adderall's tweaky, dirty cousin
>>
>>7416461

never had adderall, but i think i'd hate meth too honestly... like really fucking hate it... but i couldn't say for sure i'd turn it down if it was right in front of me and offered, it'd depend on the circumstances and my mood at the moment... cuz i'm not a fan of uppers at all

though idk this last time i took coke i didn't even really feel it, but i also took a lot of h so idk... it was like having a cup of coffee, and i snorted and smoked it + i know it wasn't the coke cuz other people took it with me...
>>
>>7416591
>>7416461

+ i can't predict myself 100% with drugs... except opiates, cuz i've been consistently unable to turn them down ever for half my life... if they're in front of me i can't say no even when i probably should, and that's every single time
>>
>>7416605

- the every single time shit... didn't mean to repeat myself, not even the drugs... i've barely slept the past few days even with fucking h and codeine, i get really bad insomnia every winter...
>>
>>7415264
gc2b is definitely my go to but make sure you get the sizing right. My first one was a size too small and it was awful to wear.

The rule for binders is no more than 8 hours I think but that's not really practical if you work a lot or are in school. Since I have that problem I try to give myself a day or two off from wearing it.
>>
File: 600full-heart-and-souls-.jpg (24KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
600full-heart-and-souls-.jpg
24KB, 400x300px
Finals are done, instructors think I'm all good across the board. W00!
>>
>>7417248
My gc2b was comfortable, but my Underworks handles my rather large chest better.

The rule is 8 hours but after the initial adjustment period, I was able to wear them all day without a problem. Break days are a necessity though.
>>
>>7420258
>The rule

Pfft, "rules".
>>
>>7420366
I'm too school for rules
>>
Curious, do any of you have an easier time with anal than piv? I hadn't done either in years but hooked up last night and ended up with a dick in my ass twice. I initially said no piv (muh dysphoria etc) but in the heat of everything we tried and quickly gave up between the pain and size disparities. But it was much easier/less painful to get it in the butt, even with minimal lube and prep.

I know my front hole is really tight, I almost passed out during my post-hysterectomy exam a few months ago, but it still seems contrary to everything that I've ever heard about anal.
>>
>>7421420
I personally enjoy both, though I hooked up with a fella the other night and had piv twice. I wished I'd tried anal the second time, because I do enjoy it. I don't feel lots of dysphoria due to piv, it just feels nice and I consider it convenient, but anal makes me feel "more like a man" I suppose.

I feel like every time I'm in this gen, I'm drunk. Jeez lmao
>>
>>7413378
I've been taking citalopram for anxiety and depression for most of the last decade. Helped a lot with wanting to never leave the house or being too paranoid to take care of myself.

It also had the side effect of flattening my affect even more, which I was fine with since my affect was mostly panic attacks. I could probably see if I can come off of it now that I'm mostly post-transition, but it's a cheap prescription and I'm afraid my anxiety will spike if I taper off. Plus quitting citalopram is pure torture.
>>
>>7421420
I don't like being penetrated in general, but piv was always easier for me than anal. I used to like anal better, but I had a physically painful experience and can't do it anymore
>>
>>7421510
I'm not a fan of penetration, but it was my first time with a cis guy since... 2006? So I figured I would try it if he wanted to. I would have been satisfied giving him head all night.

Actually, the only other time I'd tried anal was in 2010 with my trans ex. It was much more painful then, even though we went slower, and we ended up stopping when he got grossed out by a bit of shit.
>>
>>7421420
>being gay
Gross
>>
>>7421573
>being straight
>not meeting up with random men to get your airways cut off with their cocks while they stroke yours

That's no life lived, bro
>>
>>7421586
>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>7421599
>the board we are currently posting on
>>
>>7421608
That's the joke
>>
>>7421608
>it's joke
>>
File: FB_IMG_1468366917541.jpg (282KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1468366917541.jpg
282KB, 1536x2048px
>>7421615
Oh, haha. I get jokes.
>>
im getting a haircut soon, since im still /girlmode/ i want to avoid looking like a lesbian. how do i avoid it (also im thinking about this for the front, how does it look)
>>
guys. GUYS.

Rogue One is so good you guys.

SO GOOD.
>>
I have a date with a qt tonight and she doesn't know I'm trans. Pray for me pls

>>7422550
It says "am I a lesbian?" Could be worse, but why not a pixie cut?
>>
>>7422550
Trying to look masculine will always, always make you look like a lesbian.
>>
>>7423898
I don't understand bulldyke butch lesbians. Why do they try so hard to look like a man while still identifying as a woman?
>>
>>7422550
well that looks like a housewife in the picture
>>
>>7421420
>taking dick
kys my man
>>
>going to substance abuse therapy
>when i walk in i get 'sir'd
>tell them my name (haven't legally changed it yet), they get a bit quiet and awkward but i'm not offended and things run smoothly

>enter group session
>therapist introduces me as 'she'
>everyone else starts using 'he'
>decide not to correct anyone
>therapist seems a bit awkward about it but nobody else seems to care or notice

it's funny to watch their reactions desu
>>
>>7424029
>being this jelly
>>
>>7423947
Who are you, the tranny police?

They dress that way because they like it. I also like it, because I am into butch women.

They're not trans because they have no gender dysphoria.
>>
>>7406050
>how's everyone else's holiday season going?
I don't have to go home to my parents until Monday and I have an exam the fifth so I get to go back to uni soon.
>>
>>7424264
I didn't say they were trans, I just find it weird as hell
>>
>>7424040

what are you abusing?
>>
>>7424352
This just in: all women are now required to wear frilly dresses and YouTube guru levels of makeup. Men are not allowed to look at the word 'pink' or they are disqualified from manhood.
>>
>>7424536
Thanks for getting me disqualified from manhood you asshat.
>>
>>7424536
You're taking this awful personally.
>>
File: IMG_2730.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2730.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>>7424739
That was my plan all along, pic related

>>7424743
You smell.
>>
>>7423298
because i fucking despise pixie cuts, also my face is too fat to pull it off
>>
>>7425829
bump u
>>
Join the discord chat niggers

https://discord.gg/kFVuD9S
>>
>>7426187
Does anyone ever actually join this thing?
>>
>>7421420
I've tried putting things in my vag throughout my life and it always hurts. Even just a finger. Even if im horny and lubed up. I always wondered wtf is wrong with it.

Thankfully i love anal toys. Still a virgin though.
>>
Anyone watching UFC?
I really wanna see Ronda Rousey fight again, but I bought the ppv last time and she lost so I'm not going to do that again.
>>
>>7424264
actually, a lot of butch lesbians are dysphoric
that's why there are so fewer butches than there were twenty years ago -- it's easier to be a trans man so you don't have to construct an identity as a stone butch radical womyn to make it in society
>>
>>7426287
no

>>7426799
i guess i didn't see it that way, but there are non-dysphoric butch lesbians. they're entitled to wear whatever the fuck they want honestly.
>>
cis male here looking for ftm fucktoy, heres my skype

vicn881
>>
>>7424040
>>when i walk in i get 'sir'd
>>tell them my name (haven't legally changed it yet)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOHPuY88Ry4
>>
>>7427077
go look on tumblr or something we're not here to be your toys desu

the real ftm stereotype isn't tiny fuccbois it's XL hoodies and substance abuse
>>
File: IMG_0236.jpg (151KB, 640x789px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0236.jpg
151KB, 640x789px
My new antidepressant is giving me really bad insomnia. I'm so tired, all I want is to sleep

Life is suffering, lads
>>
>>7427207
I don't think you understand what a stereotype is.
>>
>>7428487
There's the stereotype among the cishets and then there's the stereotype among other ftms

shocking that there could be two at once i know
>>
>>7428512
Two existing doesn't make one more real than the other.
>>
>>7427207
>XL hoodies and substance abuse
We Brooklyn now?
>>
>>7428651

Brooklyn is fat? I never pictured him that way,
>>
>>7428720
Nah. He's uber short and weigh like 100 lbs soaking wet. Drugs though.
>>
>>7428720
He wears super baggy clothes too.

I'm a fatty though! Put on like 40lbs after getting married.
>>
>>7428796
>married
Idiot
>>
Please explain this to me, but why would anyone choose to become a fat neckbearded balding smelling aggressive male??

I know being trans isn't a choice, but you can choose what kind of guy you'll be.
Why do some FtMs choose to be ugly slobs rather than cute femboys??
>>
>>7428839
Why do anyone choose to be slobs?
>>
>>7410778
Ayeyedeen
>>
>>7413378
i was prescribed them numerous times over the course of a decade, more or less. took them once of all the occasions i was encouraged to, felt like shit for an entire day, to the point i couldn't even drive or do basic shit. dumped it in the trash and fuck my ass with an industrial drill if i ever put that shit in my system again. working out\walking with the dog\eating healthy and trying to ignore symptoms worked fine though.
>>
>>7428839
cause they're autists with no self discipline, though that applies to all fat slobs
>>
>>7429341
Aye aye den
>>
>>7428839
I don't want to be either of those options is there a third?
>>
>>7428839
Sometimes T just reveals the worst of your genetics. I'd like to keep some level of androgyny for the #aesthetic, but there's a strong chance that I'm going to get a hairy back, and it sucks. Luckily everyone in my family is equally hairy on their head, so I'll be likely spared from balding as a consolation.
>>
>>7428839
Ugly slob girls transition into ugly slob guys.
Or, they've always been a lazy fuck but feel like, since they're a guy now, it's more-acceptable.
>>
>>7429906
Just beeeeeeee urself
>>
>>7429589
AYYYYLMAODEN
>>
>>7428839
Vanity is for women. I still try to look presentable, but a man looking overly groomed and pretty is less attractive than looking a little disheveled.
>>
>>7430152
A male doesn't build a presentation in the same way it is required for women. You are just yourself while women are expected to change their appearance in relation to context and take pride in it. If they don't do it they present masculine by default.
>>
>>7430111
This. Also, they tend to think "men take like 10 minutes to get ready in the morning, less time spent means less effort, therefore men don't put in any effort. I'm a Man™ so I should/can be a smelly lardass."

Or depression. Or autism. Or nobody ever told them they were a smelly lardass because all bodies are beautiful so they wear "fat activism" like shields against hygiene
>>
>>7430152
>a man looking overly groomed and pretty is less attractive than looking a little disheveled.
Depends on who you ask. Most people assume the first guy is gay, though.
>>
>>7430152
If you're really attractive, the tousled hair/sweatpants "just got out of bed" look works, otherwise you just look like an anus.

>>7429995
I kinda want to be a femmy androgyne for the aesthetic but on the other hand I would also like to be built like a brick shithouse to make up for my height. I'll probably be somewhere between the two as a skinny nerdling
>>
>>7428780

I was wrong anyway I was picturing him as average height and average weight. It's hard to imagine someone tiny like that taking so many drugs.
>>
File: ftmg.png (136KB, 636x196px) Image search: [Google]
ftmg.png
136KB, 636x196px
Just passing by, I wanted to give you this panel. I should had renamed it early transitioner but it's too late now.
>>
>>7430600
I don't get it. These Chinese comic books are so confusing.
>>
File: Ley32.jpg (88KB, 499x619px) Image search: [Google]
Ley32.jpg
88KB, 499x619px
>>7428839
>than cute femboys
Because I think senpai boys look like shit, desu, I'd never fuck one and never want to be one.

I'm fat cuz depression and loving sugar too much. I still shower daily, groom, wear pants to go outside... but I look like a scruffy bearded manlet no matter what.

So... whatever. I'll wear what I want. Sometimes that will be super nerdy with elbow patches and a bow tie. Sometimes it's jeans and a plaid shirt.
>>
>>7430375
Who says you can't get the best of both worlds? Getting completely jacked is harder than it looks, even with T superpowers, but being a skinnyfat looks awkward. Having some muscle mass in general also really helps with passing, which is nice when you have an androgynous style.
>>
>>7430721
>elbow patches and a bow tie
Excuse me while I vomit
>>
>>7430721
if i saw you wearing a bowtie i'd change sidewalk
>>
Can I bring up something that's bothering me? I just found out Lena Dunham has made a documentary about a company that tailors suits and looking into it I find the company gross.

Although they do say they make suits for everyone they seem to split the categories into “cis men” and “women and trans men” the latter half being referred to constantly as “gender non-conforming individuals” and those who want to “break the gender binary” even though a passing ftm in a suit is neither of those. Even one of the company's owners said she identifies as navigating "a very tiny space that exists between being a butch dyke and being a trans man.” I just want to be a normal dude without being lumped together with butch dykes and gender crusaders.
>>
>>7430930
I'm with you man. I hate being thought of as anything other than a man. I guess if you get your body shape to that of a cis guy it's not an issue. I only have one suit, but it's just one I bought off the wrack and it fits fine.
>>
>>7430930
Share the company's name, guy. So people can avoid them if they agree with your stance.
>>
>>7430829
That's fine by me. More room for me to strut.

Honestly, the bow tie entered my wardrobe because I had a job that required me to wear a tie in uniform, but long ties kept getting caught in the register because I'm Danny DiVito short. After awhile it became a thing I was known for, so I roll with it.
>>
>>7430930
I understand their intention, but I also understand where you're coming from as well. Lumping cis women, gender non-conforming folks, and trans men into the category opposite of cis men seems awkward though. Most tailoring for women is going to accommodate for breasts, regardless of whether or not the resulting outfit is masculine or feminine. Meanwhile trans guys (and a good percentage of other GNC folks) either aren't going to have breasts, or are going to avoid any tailoring that accommodates for them while bound (unless it hides them).

Even within the demographic of trans men, needs are still going to vary. Most lads gripe about their diminished height, while I'm roughly average to most cis lads, but disgustingly skinny. It's either men's section with a belt, or cropped ankle pants in the boy's section. Though at least I'm not paying extra for tall sized women's pants.

Luckily I'm a hermit, so I've avoided the need for a full suit so far. I've heard mixed things about many "queer-friendly" tailors, but ultimately I find that they all tend to have some degree butch lesbian influence, which is irredeemably unfashionable (at least to me).
>>
>>7430930
Luckily for you, you've properly identified when someone's pulling the trans card for attention.
>>
>>7431168
>I've heard mixed things about many "queer-friendly" tailors, but ultimately I find that they all tend to have some degree butch lesbian influence, which is irredeemably unfashionable

Truer words have never been spoken. Every time some queer-friendly store pops up on my radar it's ALWAYS a fat dyke with no fashion sense running the show, like we need one more store in the world selling "classy" bowties and formal vests, jfc.

The only thing that will help us is when mens clothes finally decide to start coming out in xs. But no that's bad because then we're giving men more freedom and privileges or whatever. I am so sick that there is no xs in men's like we have up to xxxl regularly in stores where I live but they can't go one size smaller than small? Fucking bullshit man.

>>7430930
It sounds like a shit store, we can all rejoice when it inevitably fails and closes. Lumping together women and trans men is something so backwards it's done by both transphobes and sjw feminists... really makes you think.
>>
>>7430721
>elbow patches and a bow tie

Have fun looking like a lesbian man. There's a difference between men's fashion and masculine women's fashion.
>>
>>7431291
There is and isn't. I for one am not willing to give up even more traditional male clothes options just because a lot of women wear them.

Luckily, I live in a hipster and nerd heavy area, so a lot of my cis guy peers dress the same way. It depends on who you hang out with as to what is considered acceptable.
>>
Can you guys fill out my survey please? There are barely any ftm responses.
>>7430362
>>7430362
>>7430362
>>
>>7426287

People join sometimes. But a lot of the people in the group are inactive so I have to advertise the group on every ftmgen thread so we can get more people and in general be more active.
>>
>>7431661
Huh. Didn't think about that. I live in bfe so the only people that dress like that are butch women and annoyingly faggoty dudes.

Do what you want cause a pirate is free
>>
>TFW about to suck my crush's dick tomorrow
>have played it up like i know what im doing and am an expert
>have actually never gotten to have a dick in my mouth before and dont want to dissapoint him even if he is a virgin

endmenow what do i do
>>
>>7432207
>don't use teeth
>don't suck too hard
>also don't be a limp fish mouth
>keep lips wrapped around it
>use your tongue
>no seriously
>the frenulum is a nice place to rub/lick because it's sensitive but don't do it too much
>the head is a bad place to focus on too hard because it's usually uncomfortably sensitive
>don't try to do the suck and pump you'll just feel stupid and most dudes don't have the length for it anyways
>if your jaw starts hurting it's ok to stop and use your hands for a little bit

Not sure how helpful these are but it's really intuitive desu, not a big deal. You'll do fine.
>>
>>7432378
thanks anon. you give me hope
foreplay by kissing him downstairs should be fine right?
>>
need some advice y'all. I'm on T but still have pretty wide hips, so any mens pants that I can zip up are massive in the legs and make me look disgustingly fat. Should I get over myself and wear the ugly pants or keep wearing pants that actually look good on me?
>>
>>7432451
"Wear what you like, cuz a pirate is free".
>>
>>7432466
thanks man. desu I'd rather wear pants that look good on me but keep me from passing than wear hideous pants and pass. men's bootcut jeans are the god damn devil
>>
>>7432200
Yeah, glad I live in the North West; I can be a Merry ol' Lumberjack Librarian, ain't no one gonna say shit.
>>
>>7432485
>men's bootcut jeans are the god damn devil
Those are my fave type, desu, keep tryingv different guy pantsaid til something works... and avoid extremely girl things like spandex fake jeans with false pockets and shit. I mean those are... barely pants.
>>
>>7432451
Have you looked into work pants w full seat? They are generally loose fit for movement and fat plumbers, etc
>>
>>7432533
Not that anon but I can't do men's jeans at all because I have fat girly thighs and they bunch up around them and just make me look like a butch lesbian.
>>
>>7432533
oh good god I hate the fake jeggings shit. I think I've found one pair of mens pants that actually work for me. The pants I have that fit well and don't look terrible on me are from Torrid in a straight leg/"boyfriend" cut I think. Still technically womens pants but whatever.

if I had a sewing machine and had any time I'd just figure out how to make my own pants. I'm too fat and picky to buy any
>>
>>7432569
yeah most of the pants I've found at thrift stores and such were like that. They fit around my hips but they're massive everywhere else
>>
>>7430930
I think i remember when that was starting up, or there were about two trying to get off the ground at the same time... St. Harridan? I think the concept was sound, suit tailoring for people cursed with Hips and Shit, so that the suits didn't look like femme bullshit, but I could see how that would get marketed touchy-feely-bullshitty.
>>
>>7430930
>Lena Dunham
Well there's your problem
>>
>>7431288
>I am so sick that there is no xs in men's like we have up to xxxl regularly in stores where I live but they can't go one size smaller than small? Fucking bullshit man.

I've never thought of it before, but it's interesting that women complain of the exact opposite problem, of clothes going ridiculously small but not accomodating for big girls.
>>
>>7432415
You could start breathing on and kissing on his junk even while it's still wrapped in his clothes. It also feels good to rub a hard dick through pants material, maybe try that too. Also he may appreciate some cupping and caressing of the balls.
Have fun and let us know how it goes!
>>
>>7403924
>>
>>7432583
Pants are one of the most obnoxious things to make. However, if you do consider learning there will be sales on basic sewing machines right around now and after Xmas. Start with shit like bbq aprons to learn the machine controls, then make pajama bottoms to learn your butt quirks for adjusting Jean patterns. Once you're comfortable with that then get a strong machine that can handle denim. That shit used to be for tarps and ship sails, a cheapo machine and needle cant handle it... but no sense buying top of the line just for learning.
>>
>>7431288
>>7433108

The fashion taste of most men is pretty boring and generic, which means it can be relatively easy to be flexible with sizing in most cases if you're a scrawny guy. Many brand's t-shirts do go down to a XS, though I've found sizing up to S usually helps hide any remaining binder-bulge. Pants and jeans can be hemmed ez, though many have 28 inseam options, which is usually on par with most women's regular style. If you're under 28in waist (as I am), shit can suck, but I've seen jean options down to 26. Levi's has a few options that are pretty nice.

If you want to get fashionable (or wear a suit), that's when the pain starts. Anything slim fitting or tailored is going to cause problems if it's out of alignment with your proportions. I'm still wearing a lot of women's "boyfriend-style" flannels because sometimes I'd like a button down that doesn't engulf my body. (inb4 "lesbo fashion", it's winter and I'm cold.) On the bright side, a lot of high-end/trendy brands do run smaller, which can be nice for finding decent jackets and shirts. Some lads do well in the boys section, but I've found that everything gets too short for my frame.

But the biggest hassle for me personally is shoes. I'm a 6 in women's sizes, and I'm just going to hope I can get away with Docs and sneakers for the rest of my life.
>>
>>7432451
I have awful hips too, usually if I can find men's slim fit or skinny jeans they'll button without making me look like a frumpy sailboat
>>
I recently realized that my favorite pair of (men's) jeans fits too tight on my thighs and accentuates my womanly curves instead of hiding them. God is dead.

>>7432583
Still technically women's pants, but who gives a shit as long as they don't look girly? For some reason I could never find a pair that I liked though, I'm incredibly picky despite only wearing boring things.
>>
>>7433906
>But the biggest hassle for me personally is shoes

I'm a size 4, midget tier.
Unisex converse are my go to, the narrow ones can be worn a little long in the toe while laced tight and not slip off.

Now that sneakers with a suit is "a thing", thank you Doctor, I get away with wearing them with almost everything
>>
>>7434055
Sneakers? Like... Tennis shoes? You northerners are weird as fuck
>>
>>7431763
Start your thread with an Op image that isn't so vomit-inducing and maybe I'd reply. No thanks.
>>
File: IMG_6664.jpg (28KB, 236x290px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6664.jpg
28KB, 236x290px
>>7434238
Like this, you hick, Converse, Chuck's, not shoes you'd wear to play tennis
>>
>>7434668
This looks utterly ridiculous. But if you really have no other options, I'd suggest going for the all-black hi-top Chucks with a non-navy suit to minimize the cringe. The leather ones would probably increase the versatility of the shoe, but I don't think they have them in baby sizes. (I'm assuming you mean a US 4, and not UK or something else.)
>>
>>7429995
I wanted to be more on the pretty boy side, but both my Dad and my brother are yeti.
I think I'm coming to terms with it.
>>
>>7434668
It's a colloquial language difference. Sneakers are tennis shoes here. Anyways, it doesn't make much of a difference, those look almost as stupid.

Try boys' shoes, the quality's not as good but they'll fit and nobody's gonna be paying that much attention. Some of the higher end stores carry odd sizes too, or you could order online. There's no excuse for looking like a 17 year old superwholockian dipshit.
>>
>>7435493
+ converse have their place and are very versatile, but that place is not with suits.
>>
Holy shit, so much rage over shoes.
No lie I'm laughing my ass off, you faggots.
>>
>>7436107
at least i don't look like a retarded tumblr baby.

I'm trying to help but it's anonymous so I feel safe working out my anger management issues via being mean to strangers on the internet.
>>
I was just in the transpassing subreddit, which is a bad idea to begin with, and while there aren't a lot of trans guys, most of them are "pre-t do i pass" and "2 days on t do i pass yet"

No, you don't pass. You look like a 18 year old lesbian.

Why does everyone do this? They're not being gendered correctly irl, they haven't done anything except cut their hair and put on a t-shirt, and they presumably own a fucking mirror. I understand wanting validation, I understand posting your picture online for a confidence boost. I really, really do. But this is wishful thinking to a stupid degree.
>>
File: tropic_thunder_rdj-300x248.jpg (34KB, 300x248px) Image search: [Google]
tropic_thunder_rdj-300x248.jpg
34KB, 300x248px
>>7436166
>working out my anger management issues via being mean to strangers on the internet
QQ moar

>>7436864
>Why does everyone do this?
Why does anyone post their picture on the internet? Attention. We've all done it at some point, with some audience. Facebook. Instragram. Sheepherdingfaggots dot com. Wherever.

I agree, though, if you haven't taken any significant steps then why the fuck are you asking? The endo can't even assess if you're on the right dose until you've been on T for a few months... why the fuck would a few days after your first shot make a difference. That's fucking stupid.
>>
>>7436864
Like you said, wishful thinking. They possibly didn't do their research and think T is supposed to take effect immediately and you'll be done after a year, penis and all.
If only.
>>
Do you guys prefer boxers or briefs?
>>
>>7438836
Boxer briefs.
>>
File: pull the trigger.png (502KB, 640x628px) Image search: [Google]
pull the trigger.png
502KB, 640x628px
>transtrending bitch who treated me like shit for being trans before it became a trend is going to start T before I do
>>
>>7438836
Boxer briefs. Boxers bunch up under my pants and briefs are too constricting.
>>
I have a phone interview coming up in an hour. It would be my first job being stealth. Wish me luck.
>>
>>7438836
Boxers, briefs are annoying and bunch up just as much as boxers. The difference is that boxers are thin and you don't really notice when/if they bunch.
>>
>>7438836
Boxer briefs

>>7439236
Godspeed anon
>>
>>7438836
Briefs 100%
>>
>>7438836
Boxer brief master race
>>
>>7438931

If she doesn't pretend it never happened, you can bet she'll throw herself a pity party for how her internalised transphobia made her do it.
Thread posts: 330
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.