[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/tgg/ Trans Girl General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 249
Thread images: 19

File: 763248.jpg (310KB, 1280x834px) Image search: [Google]
763248.jpg
310KB, 1280x834px
If I keep hoping, maybe I'll wake up cis edition.

Intended to be a no-trips allowed version of /mtfg/.
This is to keep the drama low, and letting anonymous people be heard, as well as to avoid the erp/rp that goes on.

It's open for everyone, just behave.

>No trips (or names)
>No avatar fagging
>No erp/rp-ing
>No calling out on trips (or names)
>No "pre-everything" "evaluate me" pics (don't respond to them)

Previous thread >>7351156
>>
Thread is still alive!
>>
>>7393937
its at bump limit though
>>
is there a walkthrough or howto or something to make this easier? I feel lost
>>
>>7393944
Not what I meant.
>>
I'm watching Evangelion and eating wasabi soy almonds, what are y'all up to?
>>
>>7394308
those almonds sound like heart burn
im arguing with someone about philosophy on omegle
>>
I'm psyching myself up to make tomorrow, and hopefully the rest of the week, a positive and productive day... but really wallowing a bit.
>>
>>7394308
Waiting for the inevitable shitshow of my final grades. Eating an awful chicken alfredo pizza. Practicing my voice for the first time even though i'm like eight months into transition/fulltime already.

anon, have you tried Blue Diamond sriracha almonds? Those are fucking amazing.
>>
>>7394620
how do you people handle hot food like that
it just kills me
>>
I live for spicy food.

I wish I were full time, I tried to just dive in but only got a couple outfits & eyeliner before I stopped successfully overcoming my anxiety & dysphoria. It's been about 6 weeks so I can just get over myself and recommit and it won't make much difference.
>>
>>7394657
The pizza wasn't actually that hot when it arrived. I'm still kind of mad desu.

>>7394717
I was in a similar place last summer. Bought the wrong foundation, lipstick the same color as my lips actually are, and "natural" mascara. Naturally all that did fuckall to my dysphoria. Taking a break and going back into it really helped so i'm glad you're doing that.
>>
>>7393944
don't really need to make a new one until page 9 or 10 2bh
>>
>>7394776
i meant spicy food, like those almonds you silly
>>
>>7394776
Thanks... I'm going to be really cute once I get my shit together, I think. I have a lot of emotional issues on top of being trans that are making my attempts to do this alone unproductive...
>>
>>7394782
yea, i kinda was a little quick on the trigger there
>>
>>7394308
Agonizing over what to do about a major problem in my love life and how to confront my partner about it.

Or if I should even bother trying. It's just going to end in tears, self-loathing for both of us, and nothing getting fixed. I've tried so much encouragement for so long.
>>
>>7394308
Sounds super comfy. Sriracha peas are the best. A spicy, healthy snack. I've been trying to cut down on meat to no avail.
>>
>>7393910
can anyone help with putting on weight, (I'm skin and bone and you can't redistribute the fat without fat to redistribute) I've been trying to meet calorie goals but it's just not happening. Anyone know any good, easy to eat, high calorie snacks.

Also 2 weeks into meds I'm getting hunger pains but without the appetite to eat. Is this my body needing more now or is it just 2 side effects against each other
>>
>>7395180
I shall repeat

all fat in the body is stored in something called adipose cells. These cells are static and either grow or shrink depending on the amount of fat they are required to store.
It is these cells that are shifted during hormone replacement therapy, whatever size they are at the time. So you will experience fat redistribution, even if you can't immediately see it.
>>
God, I need to get my body in shape, it looks so horrid now.
>>
>>7395869
like were you skinny before and now it doesn't look good or?
>>
>>7395303
sweet, thats nice to know.

but I still need advice for gaining weight if anyone can help
>>
>>7396124
eat more and do it regularly
eat a set amount everyday so you don't get off track
>>
File: manshapedbutt.jpg (53KB, 266x978px) Image search: [Google]
manshapedbutt.jpg
53KB, 266x978px
>>7396079
Yeah, when I was 50-52kg/112lbs I looked ok, still obviously top heavy, though that was more when viewed from the front (wide shoulders, narrow hips).
Pic related (left leg is also a lot skinnier).

Now at ~57kg/126lbs it just looks terrible.
Even today when I wasn't bloated, it looked like shit.

I need to lost a lot of fat, and then start to build up my legs.
But, gaining weight and stuff is just a dumb meme, I wish I had never fallen for it... Though, maybe it would've been better if I could've been bothered to take estrogen.
I hope I can get back to my old body.
>>
>>7396229
you honestly don't look bad to me
and you can't be bothered to take estrogen?
>>
>>7395180
i'm gonna try out joylent. drinking calories seems to be the way to go
>>
>>7397938
I tried it, and it's really disgusting.
the texture is like drinking sand in water or something, not like some sort of thicker milk, or even as a protein shake. You can feel all the individual grains while trying to drink it.
The taste is also really bad, you can sort of taste the artificial flavor, but it has a strong flavor of it's own, which has a really long lasting after taste (like the whole day, or two). I don't remember what the taste was like, but it was really bad.

At least don't try the banana flavor, I was dumb enough and thought you could only order in one single flavor, so I only got banana.

I ended up unable to actually drink any of it, maybe like 100ml. Had I tried to chug it I'm sure I would've thrown up, I think I got some puke reflexes from even just carefully "drinking" it.
>>
>>7398088
shit
>>
when do the hormones fix my 5head?

lol
>>
>>7398166
Never. Only bangs and contouring can help you
>>
Literall all I want is to be able to buy the entire Magnolia Pearl catalogue, and then like half of the steel pony one. Then I'll be happy and live in anachronistic folksy contentment until I die.
>>
Remember to have a little pride, take a little strength knowing we've got more spine to be ourselves than any of those fucks out there that'd try to look down on us.

I'm not saying to go Full Hon, just keep your chin up.
>>
Have a song that gets me in the feels ladies. I think at least some of us can relate.

https://youtu.be/LzlRfaKnT3w?t=57
>>
>>7400923
I'm a dork and ruined the link. Skip to 57 secs to bypass the...weird and awkward intro if you like. Although I guess it plays into the overall drama.
>>
>>7396273
That was before though, but a bit heavier, maybe 53-54kg.

And yeah, I can't be bothered to take my estrogen, like I can't be bothered taking my D-vitamin supplement.
Probably should, but I doubt it'd make a difference.
>>
>>7401391
do you want to transition or not?
TAKE YOUR ESTROGEN!!
>>
>>7401391
the whole point of gaining weight is so it can be redistributed by estrogen, are you taking an AA? Because if you're on AA and not E it can get bad for your bones before too long.
>>
When did you realized you were trans?

I need some experiences from Anons.
>>
>>7402590
I knew I wanted to be a girl since I can remember.
Saw some documentaries of trans people when I was a kid, but ultimately I thought they had some sort of fetish, and whatever they did still left them looking like huge men.

Wasn't until much later, late late teens, that I started to figure out that there was hormones, and transition. A year or two after that I learned that there was surgeries (other than srs), and hair removal.
>>
>>7401572
MANDATORY
ESTROGEN
SHOTS
>>
>>7402740
nation wide M.E.S program for all citizens
>>
buhuhuhu
I want a daddyyyyyy
>>
How do I hope with total genetic failure?
>>
Anyone else really starting to hate other trannies? Nearly everyone here is so fucking cannibalistic and petty. It's disgusting.

>insanely high beauty standards and a warped as fuck view on gender
>passers putting down non-passers
>non-passers being bitter as fuck and spreading their misery
>""TruTrans"" picking on AGPs
>AGPs being fucking assholes that are hardly any different from straight men
>post ops shitting on non ops
>non ops shitting on post ops and trying to make them regret getting surgery
>trans women tearing down other trans women for minor aesthetic flaws that sane people can hardly notice
>not passing instantly makes you a hon even though the term was made up for delusional late transitioners with no sense of style
>Uncle Susans trying to appease alt-right nerds and TERFs

Fuck this """community""".
>>
>>7403084
i don't hate other trannies, just the trannies that hang out on this shitty board
>>
>>7402590
20-21. I had always felt off about my face and body but attributed it to low self esteem for the longest time. I'd kinda wish I'd been a girl for at least several years prior to figuring it out, but it was just sorta wishful thinking. I didn't think much of it.
>>
>>7403084
I don't do any of this stuff but I'm too reserved to say much...
>>
>>7403084
>not passing instantly makes you a hon even though the term was made up for delusional late transitioners with no sense of style
kek
the "new" definition of hon now includes "passing but not pretty"
>>
>>7405795
also passing
>>
Seeing two separate therapists right now. Waiting to see who the first one to cave into my demands for HRT is. Also still working through a few other things (which they're very helpful with). I just want them to tell me I'm not a disgusting crazy fetishist for wanting this. That's fucking all I want please.
>>
>>7406020
i told my therapist i had dysphoria and she sent me to a psychologist that can prescribe hrt asap
>>
it's crazy how people are actually posting without trip in this thread.

tfw 2 years hrt and still boob growth pain. it hurts but i still want my boobs to get bigger
>>
>>7406213
hows life two years in?
>>
>>7406227
its cool. i should have started facial hair removal sooner though. let me know if you have any more specific questions
>>
>>7406231
Yeah, getting rid of facial hair is one hell of an endeavor.
Probably something most mtfs underestimate... Unless you're lucky, it'll take years, and cost thousands.
>>
>>7406238
thousands seems like an underestimate. it will probably end up costing tens of thousands. by my calculations i spend $16k a year on it, and i've already done a year. electrologist says i'll need 1-4 more years
>>
>>7406257
fuck
>>
Is there ever a point where laser actually removes all of the shadow from facial hair?

Pale skin/black hair
>>
>>7406288
no, laser alone wont do that
>>
>>7406300
Fuck. I wasn't able to locate anyone that does Electro in my area when I last looked into it either.

What do I do now?
>>
Am I crazy for considering doing electrolysis myself? The galvanic thingies are only like $30.

Or should I run an altcoin scam to fund professional work?
>>
>>7406310
have you already done laser? do it for 6-18 months before switching to electro.

i commute 2 hours to visit my electrologist once a month.

>>7406319
i didnt know the conductive needles were that expensive. i thought the machines to control the voltage/amperage cost upwards of $10k, but havent researched in a while
>>
>>7406339
I've done 6 sessions so far. There's barely any hair left but there's still a shadow I can see, it's so frustrating. I did find a place not too far, is $75/hr on the lower or higher end?
>>
>>7406355
$75/hr is exact average where i'm at. some places offer $70/hour some places offer $80, some $75.
>>
>>7406367
Would it be worth it to go through two or three more laser sessions, or should I just make the switch ASAP?
>>
>>7406319
The galvanic has to be in for like a minute or something, and it'll hurt a lot. I don't think you can do it on yourself, and if you fuck up, you might end up with scars.

>>7406355
The shadow is probably the hairs that aren't grown out yet.

>>7406257
You should probably stop... Save up the money, and go to a good place to do marathon treatment, and a place that has local anesthesia/"pain killers" by drip.
Might want to do blend instead of thermolysis too.

>>7406392
If the hair is dark you should do laser... thermolysis takes like 30-40 hours for a full face, blend maybe 50-70hrs, and galvanic I have no idea, maybe 100hrs if they do multiple hairs at a time.
>>
>>7406460
And I forgot, laser takes like 10-20 minutes for a full face, one single session.
>>
>>7406460
I'm probably just being impatient. I've heard it can sometimes take up to like 15 sessions to be successful.
>>
>>7406473
With thermolysis it takes a lot more than that.

If a session is 1 hour, you'll need 20-40 sessions to clear your face, once. To clear the rest of the hair you need about the same amount again.
Then there's only a small chance a hair is killed, you have to do every hair 2-4 times, or something like that. So, I think, you should be ready for at least 90 sessions until it's potentially mostly gone.
But for that effectiveness you'd need to clear your whole face before new hairs start to grow out, otherwise you'll be spending a lot of time burning hairs that aren't in the growth phase (which means the burn does nothing).

Unless you're talking about laser... And yeah, I guess it might take up to 15 sessions.
Hairs don't always die in one attempt, and hairs are in different growth cycle, where it's only effective during 1 out of 3 phases.
>>
>If I keep hoping, maybe I'll wake up cis edition.

how many of you actually wish to be cis?
>>
>>7406460
>You should probably stop... Save up the money, and go to a good place to do marathon treatment, and a place that has local anesthesia/"pain killers" by drip.
>Might want to do blend instead of thermolysis too.

why do you say that? recommend a place?

>>7406495
i wish i was cis
>>
being cis would have been so easy, I was dripping with privilege
>>
>>7406509
Blend has a ~80% kill ratio, instead of 10-15% of thermolysis.
I don't know of any place, but you'll probably have to travel a bit.

If you don't get rid of all the hairs within at most 6 weeks, you'll end up wasting tons of hours.
All forms of electrolysis are only effective on hairs that grow, if they aren't growing the hair follicle won't be damaged, so it's a waste of time.

When you don't clear your face, and new hairs grow up, the technician won't know which hair is in the growth phase, so they might be removing hairs that aren't in the growth phase... And then, if you're a b it unlucky, the hairs that were in the growth cycle changes cycle by the time the technician starts doing those hairs.
So, you might end up going forever, or at least years and years.

>>7406495
I honestly would start to doubt if somebody who claims to be trans, didn't want to be cis.
>>
tfw I started hrt yesterday.
please send your gl's such that I don't turn into a hon, ty.
>>
>>7407984
You won't, just be strong and have patience.
>>
>>7406257
dude what the fuck
>>
>>7407984
GL, and if you fail don't worry, the great /tgg/ suicide party is only 4 years away. Hopefully won't see you there!
>>
>>7409070
kill me
>>
>>7407984
good luck!
>>
>>7406495
>how many of you actually wish to be cis?
Every night before I go to bed I cry and pray to wake up and have a vagina and have a female body and voice, basically to wake up a real girl. I know it's stupid and something a lot of us did as children then outgrew after realizing the cold truth that god doesn't exist and magic isn't real but I've started again.

I wish I were dead but that never happens either.
>>
>>7410868
i wish every night to die and wake up in a different world as the girl i've always felt i was on the inside
i usually spend the time before i fall asleep fantasizing about what it would be like for that to happen, then as i fall asleep i hope i really do wake up there
>>
>>7410907
actually, thats not the only fantasy, i have quite a few scenarios i'll fantasize about, but they all involve me becoming cis somehow
>>
i think the question is pretty obviously actually wish to be cis male
otherwise that's just called dysphoria
>>
I need a new anime to watch that isnt trash. any suggestions?
>>
>>7410907
>tfw a completely convincing trans girl will never seek you out like Morpheus and wake you up in the body you belong
Its fun to dream at least
>>
>>7411537
Next to all anime is trash.

Attack on titan, Mushishi, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure are some well known. If you want something more drama, I liked NANA and Paradise Kiss.
>>
>>7411537
Naruto Shippuden is good.
>>
>>7403254
I think i'm in your situation right now

but i'm pretty stereotypically "masculine" (i'm the least feminine person I know and I couldn't even be if I tried), have broad shoulders, tall, big hands/feet, pretty muscular and so on
>>
>>7411584
dreams are pretty much all we have
besides compromising anyway
>>
>>7411630
I like Attack on titan, Mushishi, and Paradise Kiss. I'll check out NANA and JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, thanks.

>>7411649
I've heard a bunch about Naruto, I'll check that out too.
>>
>>7411537
>tatami galaxy
>aku no hana
>nhk
>>
>>7411712
>JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
is basically the UK's attempt at anime...it's fucking boring.
>>
>>7407984
Good luck.
>>
I'm enjoying Nana
>>
>>7411728
It appears somewhat satirical, so it's really funny.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aB-LZfxCZs

Surprisingly, it's also quite fine to watch otherwise too.
>>
>>7411537
Ping Pong The Animation is really good
>>
gaahhhh my sleep cycle is fucked. I'm basically nocturnal
>>
>>7416787
is that a bad thing?
my cycle is completely random
sometimes i sleep at 2pm, sometimes at 2am
at least you have regularity
>>
>>7420026
it matters if you have work/school/appointments/whatever to get to

I also think I heard its better for mental health to have a regular sleeping routine.
>>
any english girls here?
>>
>>7420579
well being nocturnal would also be a regular routine...
>>
>>7420589
hey how's it going I'm in the UK
(London Baybee)
>>
so, hows life girls?
>>
>>7420674
yes that's true but it's better to sleep at night because your brain naturally produces melatonin as it gets darker out
>>
>>7425465
not all brains produce melatonin at the same time
>>
>>7425465
i spend all day in my room in the dark though
>>
>>7425492
probably true

>>7425562
your computer screen emits blue light which is what tells your brain not to produce melatonin
>>
hi girls
unironically how do i meet a tgf? do you tend to use normal dating sites etc? trans club nights? i'm not a normie but not a complete loser either.

>inb4 fetishising gender/genitals
i'm not. i'm basically polysexual but prefer females and find transgirls most sensual.
>>
>>7425590
What do you prefer about transgirls then?

Dating sites are probably the most reliable, and 4chan and places like it are good too (though it's hard to actively search for people, it's easy to stumble across them).
>>
>>7425590
Try okcupid. It's hard not to find a transgirl on there.
>>
>>7423645
I can deal as long as I have weed. Too much shitposting in the other threads lately. I don't feel much like arguing or trying to keep up with /mtfgen/. I think I have a mood disorder. Can dysphoria make you feel like that? I feel meshuge.
>>
>>7425783
hard to put my finger on it. i prefer vaginal sex 2bh but want to meet some trans girls instead of cis.. :3

>>7425967
thanks
>>
>>7426061
>:3
haha wow
it sounds a lot like you're really just an agp trying to live vicariously thru girls until you break down and transition
>>
>>7426074
>it sounds a lot like you're really just an agp trying to live vicariously thru girls until you break down and transition
agp?
>>
>>7426030
>I can deal as long as I have weed.
this tbqh
holidays are gonna suck if I can't smoke but still somehow appear normal to family
>>
I met a beautiful boy online, I was so nervous to go see him. I was so late, and so ashamed. I felt horrible. But he was so lovely and kind.

He put on a movie called Martyrs, I'd never seen it. But it was amazing. I was laying on his bed, waiting for him to touch me. I was too scared to do it myself. But then this started playing.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cITmesBoA-E

I laid on his chest, it was the happiest I've been in a long time. The worst thing is knowing now what I've been missing and what I'll never actually have.

It's okay now, I have everything I need to leave.
>>
>>7426816
>I laid on his chest,
>The worst thing is knowing now what ... I'll never actually have.

But you just did have it!
>>
File: 1432401179204.jpg (25KB, 711x273px) Image search: [Google]
1432401179204.jpg
25KB, 711x273px
>tfw you have a date with a qt transboy next week
Is it gay?
>>
>>7427006
are you going to top him
>>
>>7427022
I have a feeling I'm gonna be a sub top
>>
>>7427039
sounds interesting but idk how I would feel about my penor inside someone

maybe it would be okay if they did it a certain way but idk
>>
>>7426105
seriously what did she mean by this
>>
File: 1481453617411.jpg (363KB, 800x1130px) Image search: [Google]
1481453617411.jpg
363KB, 800x1130px
Went to bed way too late yesterday and woke up all bloated. Roughly finishing a vaporwave-vibe track and procrastinating actual work now. Arranging 2nd meeting with volunteer therapist, I feel like it's time to start discussing HRT.

Also my ex (whom I still have feels for and left because of my depression and guilt) is coming back from Iceland this week. Haven't seen her for 6 months, I'm nervous as heck
>>
>>7428615
>her
REEEEEEEEEEEE transbians get out
>>
>>7428641
I'm bi, desu
>>
>>7428583
agp = autogynephilia

basically means a fetish where someone gets aroused by thinking of themselves as a woman. it's used as a way to insult transwomen and imply they are just men with fetishes. no one is the medical community believes in it anymore pretty much the only places people still talk about it are TERF sites and 4chan.
>>
>>7429707
AGP is undeniably real, but the originally proposed typology surrounding it (where the term was coined) is largely inaccurate. You can be AGP and trans, with dysphoria just like "normal" trans women.

It's often used as a meme or an insult anyway.
>>
>getting massively anxious about checking new blood test results
what the fuck is wrong with me
>>
>>7429810
what people refer to as agp seems to be actually just a normal part of many cis and trans woman's sexuality.
>>
>>7429707
ahh thanks.
well, no, im not trans 2bh.
(spoiler: I do have a big lingerie/panty fetish tho)
>>
>>7429898
not an insult, see >>7404073

>well, no, im not trans 2bh.
yet ;^)
>>
File: 397307-0056_3.jpg (291KB, 1425x1900px) Image search: [Google]
397307-0056_3.jpg
291KB, 1425x1900px
>tfw I'll never get to dress like this
I want a narrow waist, tiny shoulders and ribcage, and wide hips ;_;
>>
>>7430276
>>7430287
>1 KB, 64x85
im pretty happy with my figure, a bit smaller ribcage would be nice tho
i want a sweater like that
>>
>>7430287
What is wrong with you people's "ribcages" that you can't wear a sweater? Explain.
>>
>>7430306
If a ribcage isn't a specific ratio smaller than hips, it looks bad.
>>
i've been eating good and getting thick and feeling a lot less dysphoric, and it's making me so horny lately i'm losing my mind. i wanna tie up my cute str8 blonde guy friend and pound his arrogant butt until he buttgasms. i wanna teach him he's not above serving the dick.
>>
File: 1482100699645.jpg (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
1482100699645.jpg
1MB, 1440x2560px
>>7430354
pic related a few days ago. i've been drinking so much milk n eating avocados im already visibly thicker and it feels sooo good guys
>>
>>7430354
This isn't /gaygen/
>>
>>7430366
yeah im a transgirl it would be straight
>>
>>7430374
It's only straight if he ties you up and pound your butt
>>
>>7430374
Fucking a guy in the ass with your dick is gay.

Fuck off to whatever general fits you, probably /femgen/ or /gaygen/.
Or heck, even /mtfg/.
>>
>>7430380
only alpha bbc pounds my butt, i pound the whiteboi butt
>>
>>7430291
I think I might buy it... My ribcage isn't horrible... and with this sweater, I'll have something to strive for.
Butt and thigh work out start tomorrow.

Gonna shred those 5-6kg.
Fuck you christmas food.
>>
>>7430384
She's a girl, so no, it's straight.
>>
>>7430387
>she thinks she could top me
cute
>>
File: chloroform.jpg (438KB, 704x900px) Image search: [Google]
chloroform.jpg
438KB, 704x900px
>>7430408
>>
>>7430346
Is about five to six inches okay?
>>
>>7430442
are you 8'0" :o
>>
>>7430387
>pounding anybody's butt at all
gross

i don't want my benis to smell like a whiteboy butt tbqh
>>
>>7430402
>she's a girl
lol
>>
>>7430473
5'11" irl, perfect for dominating qt whitebois
>>
>>7393910
>maybe I'll wake up cis edition.
>wake up cis male
>wew
>have a breakfast
>transfeels flooding back in
>>
>>7430485
i'm 6'6"
>>
>>7430484
kill yourself
>>
I'm nearly 23, is it too late to transition now?
>>
>>7430500
Yeah probly, most people seem to do it anyway tho
>>
>>7430500
Unless you are somewhat inherently feminine, probably. Like if you are an obvious burly manly man there isn't much hope at that age.
>>
>>7430363
dammnit why cant I get thick at all
Im eating like a pig
>>
>>7430500
techically not too late, but really depends on how you look, some guys dont become really manly till mid 20s
or save big money for surgery
>>
>>7430504
idk try consuming more fatty food like milk avocados eggs bacon, no junk food tho thats poison. throw a salad or two a day in there and you should be good
>>
>>7430500
you're just going to crack eventually so it doesn't matter
>>
>>7430496
you should since ur the man

>>7430500
yes, but i'm sure you'll do it anyway
>>>/lgbt/mtfg
>>
>>7430526
what thread do you think you're on sempai? also i was being facetious
>>
>>7430526
the person telling u to kys isn't me. but ye ill fuck ur butt too so watch yourself
>>
File: image.jpg (65KB, 768x576px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65KB, 768x576px
>>7430503
I'm 5'7", 105 lbs, don't have particularly broad shoulders. Think my cons are my rather long chin and body hair that grows quite fast.

I've been waiting for so long to transition because I wanted financial stability first, which may only come next year. My chances of killing myself are much bigger if I can't look good when transitioning.
>>
>>7430519
did it become easier to gain on hrt also what kind of E are you on?
>>
>>7430533
>105 lbs
wow you are totally anorexic, big chin is a death sentence for looking fem, but as you are thins skele you might have really skinny face too and once you get some femfat your face will look nice and round
>>
>>7430538
ye if you're not on hrt or if you just got on it all the fat goes to your belly which results in mangut. i got my endo to prescribe me bicalutamide (the only good aa) and regular estradiol
>>
>>7430544
Bica is better than cypro? In what way?
>>
How the fuck do I know if I'm trans? I feel this deep dread as I see myself getting less and less feminine with age, but is that me being transgender or am I just a vain person who's afraid of losing their youth? Please respond.
>>
>>7430548
>
it's not, shes memeing
>>
>>7430548
doesn't make me suicidal, constantly exhausted or nearly asexual. its unusual because it doesn't prevent ur body from producing testosterone, rather it prevents your body from absorbing it. and it reduces body hair a lot. its great and ill always vouch for it
>>
File: 1282953149806s.jpg (7KB, 189x251px) Image search: [Google]
1282953149806s.jpg
7KB, 189x251px
>>7430544
I never got much fat regardless
>bicalutamide
oh btw what dosage and how do you determine it and how much estradiol? since you still have all the natural hormones circulating making blood tests are useless
>>
>>7430551
For me, it wasn't considering myself trans, it was when I started crossdressing and looking at forums and realised that if I end up looking like a hon I'm probably going to top myself.

That mixed with that I didn't care about having kids meant to me that Taking hormones would be a good thing whether it not I'm trans
>>
>>7430551
Strong constant desire to be and have characteristics of the opposite sex/gender physically and socially.

If you only have disdain for getting masc you are not trans, but you can get on some anti-DHT med like finasteride that will reduce masculinization, rought skin, getting more body hair and reseeding hairline
>>
>>7430597
U get a pack of 30 50mg pills, and I take half of one a day so 25mgs. Some people say even 12.5 works well for them, but imma prevent all the masculinization I cam until I can get an orchi. Basically you have to judge the dosage based on how it affects your body because blood tests don't work, that's the one downside really
>>
>>7430636
Ok. I also heard 25 is typical. Hard to see how it affects you cause it takes months for significant changes. What about E?
>>
File: tfwnevrer.jpg (23KB, 271x270px) Image search: [Google]
tfwnevrer.jpg
23KB, 271x270px
God, I want a daddy bf to cry to and be taken care by...
Please god, let my dream come true.
>>
I'm 3 weeks in, I'm starting to get a little pain/sensitivity on (under?) my nipples.

Is this the start of it
>>
>>7430840
It has begun
>>
>>7430500
no
>>
File: 1452416294518.jpg (465KB, 900x642px) Image search: [Google]
1452416294518.jpg
465KB, 900x642px
Any of you ever considered just wearing a sportsbra/binder and passing yourself off as "A really, really big David Bowie fan"?

On bad days it almost seems like it'd be worth it, I just can't bring myself to.
>>
>>7430717
are you cute?
>>
>>7431195
i've tried dressing like a boy and I still pass as a girl. im pretty sure more people would think im ftm
>>
>>7431279
why respond then?
>>
>>7431327
just answering a question
sometimes i wish I could pass as a boy again
>>
>>7431640
Stop trolling and fuck off
>>
>>7431648
this
>>
>>7431648
im not trolling? didnt know people would get so jealous in this gen
>>
>>7432258
>PASSER GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1337358799632.png (163KB, 447x277px) Image search: [Google]
1337358799632.png
163KB, 447x277px
>>7431279
>>
Is anyone stealth and use dating sites?
I want to get fucked but I also don't want to jeopardize my stealth status.
Is it possible to have both? Or am I resigned to onl play the long con? I want a fwb, not a boyfriend or girlfriend
>>
>>7432614
Lol do you not have SRS? Then of course you can't be stealth, you'll have to tell them eventually.
>>
>>7432258
you posted an irrelevant comment just to wave around being passable. fuck off
>>
How much longer is the fucking estrogen injection shortage going to last???
>>
>>7432643
No
I have a dick
>>
>>7429896
Sometimes that is mistaken for AGP, but AGP is an actual thing too.

There's a difference between being turned on by the sexuality of something feminine, and being turned on by the femininity itself. I'm pretty sure non-AGP women don't get turned on by hearing themselves called by a female name, or wearing plain day-to-day female clothes, or by taking HRT, or anything that wouldn't be sexual at all unless you were fetishising the act itself (rather than interpreting it in a sexual context; "making myself sexy for a potential partner/in general" being a common one that gets brought up).
>>
I'm so lonely and I have no friends. What should I do?
>>
>>7433190
Play video games, watch TV series, and stuff like that.
>>
>>7433190
dont isolate yourself more

get involved into something that happens online but with local people, thats how you can easily start making friends that you can actually meet irl later on

could be local gaming or lgbt communities
I made some friends via common interest in music, partying and drugs but also starting from a forum/chat
>>
>>7432790
what country?
>>
File: 1481882110115.jpg (107KB, 805x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1481882110115.jpg
107KB, 805x1200px
So sad that I never get to live like a late teens/early 20's slut.
>>
File: marissa madison arvie madison.jpg (134KB, 446x636px) Image search: [Google]
marissa madison arvie madison.jpg
134KB, 446x636px
what do you girls think about this >>7435919
first time i see someone who detransitioned to not spout transphobic bs. kinda surprised
>>
>>7436530
I think it really depends on the individual. If gender really is a spectrum, perhaps affected by variances in neurological structure and chemistry, then it only stands to reason that some trans people will be more dysphoric than others. Some will know for certain that they are female, and require transition lest they commit suicide. Some are more uncertain, and may be able to cope without transitioning, or find it easier to live as their birth sex. I don't think it's a clear-cut thing.
>>
>>7436240
fuckk i love slutty grills
>>
>>7436530
Probably a transvestite who went too far.
I don't think a Trans person can be happy with their birth sex, and especially not after having started transition. After transition has started, Dysphoria should become much more severe, since you're breaking out of depersonalization.

So as I said. That was probably not a Trans person, but either a transvestite, or somebody with Bpd, or maybe aspergers.
Because of how he's happy with his appearance now, he can't have actually been mtf
>>
>>7436530
he seems pretty chill indeed
>>7436597
believing that you cant be happy without transition is wrong lol. even APA just states that its the current best way, thats why they will keep pathologizing children.
>>
>>7436530
I've read it all, hes' weird. Usually people who had late dysphoria or agp detrans, cause they got used to living as male and dont feel like women. But from his words he felt trans from childhood and transitioned asap at ~18 and only lasted like 2 years cause he wasnt passing perfectly? AND then had to undo all the surgery to look manly again. I dont understand it.

I could see being socially male cause you cant make it as a flawless woman, but I wouldn't want masculinization anyway.

I knew people who transitioned then de- but then transitioned again.
>>
>>7436615
he said 4years i just read it up aswell. idk 4years seems enough, 2years with ffs seems basically just like 1year. either way hope hell stay happy i guess
>>
>>7436530
omg the thread got deleted i was about to ask him a question nooooo ;_____;
>>
>>7436597
>a transvestite who went too far

but he said he had dysphoria since childhood, thats the odd thing
>i was very dysphoric as a child, a little bit less from around 9-12, idk why. it just wasnt. 14-18 was a mess, id say 17-18 was worst and 22 at detransition time it was the worst again

>>7436652
yeah that thread got killed, not sure why, maybe OP was the skullsize autist and got del-banned again
>>
File: 96780.jpg (320KB, 1280x1073px) Image search: [Google]
96780.jpg
320KB, 1280x1073px
I love you Noun
>>
>>7436615
Sounds like a titanic waste of money.
>>
>>7436819
you bet it was
>ffs, spiegel - 35k
>undoing all the ffs and redoing some surgeries ~45k
>boobjob and undoing it
>>
So I've been repressing my transness for years and just recently got the flood of realizing that I wanted to be a girl my whole life, convinced myself it was a fetish, and shamed myself for it, now I'm just fucking confused. I'm 23, I've done my research on HRT and I want to start asap.

I'm fucking scared tho, I've repressed it so well, tried so hard to fit to male personality traits. Idk anything else than being a "guy", even though I hate it. How do you adjust to that? How do you undo that programming?
>>
>>7436851
If you think like a guy, aren't you one?
>>
did anyone else's body lag behind their face on hormones?
>>
>>7437015
Good shitpost
>>
>>7437019
People shouldn't jump into life changing decisions based on being "just fucking confused".
>>
>>7437033
Just because you act like a guy doesn't mean you can't be a trans girl, it just means you act that way society pressured you to act.
>>
>>7437039
Even so, confusion indicates conflict. Seems like a dangerous and costly thing to jump into without being 100% sure.
>>
>>7437065
its really not a big deal.
>>
>>7436851
stop forcing that male persona for a start
and dont force what you think a woman should be
>>
>>7437039
Anon here, I'd have to say I agree with this. I've never felt normal, always hated my body. I've fantasized about being a woman since I was a kid, wished for it. But I told myself every time that I had to be some kind of fetishist, because my family wouldn't accept me being trans. So I just learned to do what I thought was expected of me.

It's fucking traumatizing when the wall breaks and you can just see all your past thoughts and feelings pointing to an obvious conclusion that you've been ignoring your whole life. Hoping I can just keep from killing myself if I can feel more at home in my body.
>>
>tfw you are just a fetishist but still hate your manface and manbody
>>
>>7437087
If you have dysphoria, you're not just a fetishist
>>
>>7436851
Jesus Christ, me.

And it's not so hard. When you start realising that a lot of your everyday distress is caused by simulating unnatural behaviour, you'll automatically start to catch bad habits and notice how they're distressing you in, you could call it, real time. Over time, a lot of the behaviours will start shedding by themselves, because you'll notice them upsetting you and therefore you'll unlearn them.
>>
>>7436611
You can't be happy without transition.
If you do manage to be happy, that would have to be through a completely unsocial life, where you only care about some sort of "your life's work".

>>7436655
I don't think what he felt was dysphoria, but probably some other feeling that he confused with it.
Probably aspergers or something.

His dysphoria wouldn't lessen at the point where you really start to see the difference between male and female.

He would not be able to want to look masculine, all those masculinization surgeries just proves that he wasn't trans.
Maybe aspergers + transvestitism, he wanted to temporarily live/play like a woman, but wouldn't want it permanently.
>>
>>7393910
What the shit does this OP pic have to do with trans
>>
>>7438214
didn't sound like aspie, definitely insanely obsessed with his appearance and heavy case of BDD
(he had hairline masculinization surgery, just ponder that)
probably he was so unhappy with his look he deluded himself into wanting to look like a woman since adoration of female beauty in society
*shrug*
>>
Are you all ready for christmas?

Can you imagine how amazing it must be to spend christmas alone with a daddy?
>>
>>7438987
I'm getting myself a nice christmess present - packs of mones and hoping next year wont be as shitty as the previous ~8 ones
I'm not celebrating with anyone, forever alone
>>
>>7430717
^^^^^^^^^^^^this! i want this!
i kind of already have it tho
>>
>>7393910
hello /tgg/! love you long time!
>>7438987
Yes and No!
I'm super duper tired and everything hurts, i may did too much opioids during the last 5 days. I will drive home via train within this day, but all the stuff i have to get to my parents is just too much. The presents weight a ton and take up way to much space and i only have bags. It's a 3 hour drive and no, they can't come and get me
so currently i'm very pissed but i may get drunk with my bro tomorrow lol and i still have to get a tree
how about you?
>>
>>7439294
We made up a schedule to what to do at about what time, in an attempt to get a christmassy christmas.
Bought a card game, and a boardgame too, which I hope end up being fun to play... Since we never have anything to do otherwise.
>>
File: Hiiragi-Shinoa-.jpg (35KB, 750x410px) Image search: [Google]
Hiiragi-Shinoa-.jpg
35KB, 750x410px
Can I ask a question? Why is it that many transbians are discarded as AGP because "they don't have a female brain"?

I'm not the biggest fan of cock myself, but I love me some titties. Does this mean I have a male brain?

seems like a lot of goalpost moving to me
>>
>>7439761
Is your ring finger longer than your index finger on the right hand?
>>
>>7434012
US
>>
>>7439761
The fact that cis lesbians exist is enough to disprove that notion, Blanchard's typology is obviously flawed and doesn't even suggest that straight trans women are really women, just ultra-feminine gay dudes. So if you're a straight trans woman who uses Blanchard to legitimize your identity, you're just playing yourself basically.

The meme continues because a lot of hons who have masculine behavioral traits (probably due to male socialization) seem to be transbians. But correlation =/= causation, and of course there are no numbers to back that up anyway.
>>
>>7439761
Both Blanchard... But also because transbians tend to be creepy.
Usually autistic (oblivious), and right wing too, and for some reason think they can't be chasers due to being trans themselves, also I think they often like flaunt a male socialization.

That's at least what I usually gather from conversations transbians have.
>>
>>7439538
Sounds really nice :)
I made my siblings and my parents some self-made bowls made out of clay, which i made during my recent bpd-therapy. Oh, and some additional stuff like a cd, some clothing for my mum, a name-plate to get rid of my old one at my room at home lol
I really love my sister, but she often makes hurting comments which are meant to ridicule me, and maybe she doesn't even notice cause she flips back into super-duper-loveyousis-mode within a second. So maybe my christmas will suck cause my sister will do and say hurtful things again
>>7439761
I'm the only hetero in my small group of trans-friends and i always wonder why there are so many homosexuals within the trans-group. Thats the only issue i got with so-called translesbians, even if they're a bit weird sometimes :^)
>>
So, I have over the past few months been coming to terms with the fact that I'm trans. I'm only 18, so as long as i stop being a fat hairy piece of shit I think I'll turn out okay.

And I've come to the realization that I am not a Lesbian. I only thought i liked girls but i'm not attracted to them at all. I've been repressing my attraction to men for quite some time.

Basically, I want a boyfriend. I dont know why im posting this. Maybe I just wanna fit in and join the "Daddy Fan Club"?
>>
>>7440501
Why do you think you are trans and just a pepressed homo?
>>
>>7440520
I'm certainly not a Cis Gay Guy. I'm just opening up to the fact that as a Girl, I'd probably want some D.
>>
>>7439761
I also didn't like men before get, but the hormones actually made me prefer men over women
>>
New christmas edition thread

>>7443469
>>7443469
>>
>>7443477
But why, we won't reach bump limit for over 50 posts and aren't even close to image cap
>>
>>7443500
Because it's christmas soon, and somebody might make a new one without it being christmas edition otherwise.
Thread posts: 249
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.