[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/tgg/ Trans Girl General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 314
Thread images: 38

File: tumblr_me4p7afN3z1qhoe3vo1_500.png (262KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_me4p7afN3z1qhoe3vo1_500.png
262KB, 500x334px
Christmas edition!
Are you ready for christmas? Will you spend it with family, or a bf/gf?

Intended to be a no-trips allowed version of /mtfg/.
This is to keep the drama low, and letting anonymous people be heard, as well as to avoid the erp/rp that goes on.

It's open for everyone, just behave.

>No trips (or names)
>No avatar fagging
>No erp/rp-ing
>No calling out on trips (or names)
>No "pre-everything" "evaluate me" pics (don't respond to them)
>>
All I want for Christmas are girl clothes, preferably goth.

>tfw Christmas with the family, just recently came out, idk how it's gonna go
>>
File: image.jpg (75KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75KB, 750x750px
I'm 3weeks into Hormones, starting to get some pain in/under my nipples.

Don't know whether to be scared or excited.

On another note, I'm glad this general exists, there's such a crazy amount of trips on the mtfg that's it turns me off
>>
>>7443779
good luck, anon. it's probably going to be fine if the coming out was fine too.
i have a similar issue, most of my family doesn't know yet but i can't hide my boobs anymore so this christmas dinner is probably going to be really awkward.
>>7443860
that's normal growing pain, don't worry.
>>
>>7443871
Oh, I'm not worried 'cause I thought it was unusual, just because it's pretty much the point of no return
>>
>>7443469
Anyone got tips on getting a famale voice? I've read the reddit page linked in Mtfg and watched the 'finding your famale voice' videos on youtube.
>>
File: immunity_cat.png (454KB, 500x1921px) Image search: [Google]
immunity_cat.png
454KB, 500x1921px
Hey someone made a new group on discord based on /tlg/ for while all LGBT they mostly have T and are trying to pool in resources without circlejerking like mtfg.
https://discord.gg/tDwpsSf have a peek if you guys want
>>
>>7444979
>That link
Didn't expect to see someone else from there here,
Also, shit is supposed to really take off at 6 months right? I seem to have completely stalled out, I'm not sure if I need to change my diet a bit more or change up the mones or get more or what. Anyone else been there?
>>
>>7444997
As I lost half of my sentence:
I didn't expect to see someone else from there here, decent place though.
>>
>>7443860
>Don't know whether to be scared or excited.
It's like being at the top of a roller-coaster before the first drop... Wave to me, Senpai, I'm sitting in the same car.
>>
>>7446405
If you're in the same car, how do we know we're not just headed off a cliff
>>
>>7446609
Because it's a roller-coaster? It'll possibly still kill us though.
>>
>>7446809
How how do I know that when I reach the bottom that my family won't be there making jokes about me for being the type of person that likes rollercoasters. They all seem to think rollercoasters are just something you hear about on the news, normally when a kid that's too small gets on one and has an accident. Then they assume that all rollercoasters do is mess with your head and be dangerous to children.

And in the end they just won't accept the argument that I'm a grown up and I can ride rollercoasters if I like. They'll agree with the logic but I'll still get sideways glances when I'm lining up
>>
hi guys, what do I need to know about hair care besides the obvious shampoo and condition every other day?
>>
>>7446855
Then let the roller-coaster take you far away from them. I really liked that post, btw
>>
>>7446856
Brush more often the longer it is, if it's long do deep conditioning treatments sometimes.
Don't get conditioner up right to your scalp, only towards the ends of your hair.
>>
>>7443779
It's ok anon, I kinda came out to my mom last night out of desperation that I won't make it til 30
>>
does being out to your parent ever stop being awkward?
>>
How long did it take to get a flawless female voice down pat?
>>
>>7451344
Depends on the parents. it took a few years for me.
>>
>>7446928
>Don't get conditioner up right to your scalp
W-Why?
>>
>>7452003
Basically, the stuff conditioner does to keep your hair strong is adding in oils and such to keep the hair ends healthy, and it can make your scalp overtly oily and is usually obnoxiously hard to rinse out, if I get it to my scalp it can take several long showers before I can get it all out.

basically it doesn't really help and is hard to rinse, so it might irritate your skin while the remains sit there.
>>
>>7451344
Really depends on parents, and how well you pass.
I don't think one can not be awkward around others without passing.

So a few weeks, to years, or maybe never
>>
>>7455041
in my experience, I would fail boymode so many times right in front of their face and they still have never gendered me correctly or used my updated legal name and still think i'm a freakshow and kicked me out sooooo

sorry, just venting. Parents can suck ass though
>>
>tfw when you finally getting fatter but it ruins your waist

Do I need more estradiol or am I genetically fucked?
>>
File: pan on head retarded.jpg (130KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
pan on head retarded.jpg
130KB, 500x500px
>At work with hair up in a ponytail because its Friday everyone else took off and I'm in the back alone
>Look inna mirror
>Oh god this is terrible I look like a monster man freak what am I doing
>Have to keep myself from crying while working

>At home later today, same hair, in the bathroom
>Hey this isn't that bad, its actually kinda nice maybe I should wear this to the holiday party

God dangit brain, make up your mind
>>
File: fuckallofyou.png (10KB, 541x410px) Image search: [Google]
fuckallofyou.png
10KB, 541x410px
>>7443469

>fulltime
>wear professional outfit in public to run some job related errands
>black skirt, white blouse, glasses
>look like a fucking librarian
>get like 4 different people complimenting me
>haha what
>maybe i look attractive today?
>go home, take selfies later
>post them on my blog
>get like 5 different people saying they would smash
>several hours later
>look closer at the photos again
>i look so fucking ugly in them holy shit
>i look like a literal retard how did i not notice this when i uploaded these photos
>i bet all those people are actually fucking laughing at me and saying that shit ironically
>everyone fucking knows im a fucking tranny freak god damn it
>nervously delete the post frantically

the joys of being fulltime.

dysphoria never goes away.

haha god i hate being a freak
>>
>>7443469
You all can be healed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Uy3zBy7l1U
>>
>>7457498
ahahahahahahah
fuck off
>>
>>7455988
>>7457487
i feel you girls
>>
what's he best way to get back at your parents for being shitty? is coming out worse for them then just cutting contact?
>>
>>7458606
Just come out, for better or worse. If they dont accept you then you will want to minimize contacts.
It wont make you feel any better as a 'revenge' but might make you feel better for no longer hiding and caring what your parents think.
>>
>>7457487
I don't think random people who don't know each other coordinate to hugbox and backhandedly compliment people

more likely your trannu brain is inventing things to be dysphoric about
>>
>christmas party
>goes down the stairs leading into reception area of my house
>dressed up as a girl
>dad confronts me infront of everyone
>30 people, whole family staring
>dad punches me in the face telling me "you're a fucking disgrace"
>been crying with a knife under my throat for the past 20 minutes
>>
>>7459372
oh my fucking god
what a fucking asshole, don't kill yourself just because he doesn't accept you
>>
>>7459372
don't hurt yourself

things can get better in the future, maybe he just needs more time to accept or even if he ends up not accepting who cares then he's a piece of shit

you shouldn't have to deal with this stuff right now but just please don't hurt yourself
>>
>>7459372
I cant believe such thing happen for real...
move out asap
>>
>>7459372
he doesnt think you pass i guess
>>
Haven't seen my brother of 30 years in 3 years and he shows up to Xmas dinner as a woman, I'm speechless. How the fuck do I process this? How do I get used to this? I'm not gay, straight white male in fact but I'm just stunned right now..
>>
>>7459988
don't call her a he, would probably make things a little nicer between you
>>
>>7459988
Just give her time and let her explain her feelings when she is ready. Don't like go after her harassing her or demanding stuff.

Remember she is still the same person inside as she's always been she is just changing her outside appearance.
>>
>>7459988
Pretty much a dick move by your sister, nothing wrong with telling her that you would've preferred some warning imo but try to be accepting of the trans thing cause she's probably shirting herself, don't let people make jokes (the bad kind) while she's not in the room if you can.
>>
so i had never really thought about the whole gender thing or where i stood and where i am but as the years have gone on, i've been thinking more and more that i might be trans and im think i am but dont want to tell anyone because im neverous and dont want people to think im fake.
i 've been growing my hair out and thats been nice but i really hate my body hair, and i had to wear a bunch of formal clothing today and it really made my skin crawl and my relatives were complimenting me on how handsome i am and my tie and then i almost had a panic attack when i saw my sister in a really nice dress and thought how id never wear one so what do you folks think i should do? i came out to my mom as bi a few months ago and she took it sorta well
>>
>>7460859
spend some time in deep thought
really feel yourself out
if you're actually trans you'll know
>>
File: IMG_0429.jpg (173KB, 439x550px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0429.jpg
173KB, 439x550px
I just got accepted for my insurance to pay for my srs with meltzer... only problem is i like fucking girls with my dick.

What should i do?
>>
>>7460920
you should get rid of that thing you like fucking with
>>
>>7460973
But wouldn't it be so nice to get fucked too?
>>
>>7460920
if the thought of a dick on your body is fine with you... you should review your reasons for transitioning... maybe get a tattoo next time?
>>
>>7460920

Keep it? Was this just some kind of humblebrag
>>
>>7460920
you can use strapons

but if you actually are completely okay with your dick idk if you should get srs it's a pretty major surgery
>>
>>7460995
But what if i also want a vagina, to be fucked, and enjoy being percieved as a cis woman?
>>
>>7460992
yea exactly
>>
>>7461074
you can't have both, if you find some black market person make you one so you can have both i can't imagine what it would look like
>>
File: IMG_0027.png (488KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0027.png
488KB, 720x1280px
>>7461080
I've seen it before. It's really gross.

I don't want both. I know i want srs eventually but i also know i really love the connection i feel when i have heterosexual style sex with women. Being so close and inside a woman i love is really one of my favourite feelings. But also i desperatly want to feel her inside me and to be eaten out rather than have a bj. I also want to just be as normal of a woman as possible and not deal with the annoying parts of having a dick.

I know these are two opposites that can never be mended and that's why i'm having such a hard time with this decision. I know if i was straight the answer would easily be vagina but i'm not amd don't think i ever will be. I'm scared i'll lose that connected feeling i've had during sex with women and that i'll eternally be stuck 'taking turns' rather than pleasing eachother together after the surgery.

>>7461073
I have a fine and good looking dick. If it was on someone else i'd think it's the perfect dick. I have no qualms with it and it has done it's job perfectly until now. I just wish it wasn't there outside of sex. It looks fine though.
>>
>>7461093
you could still play with each other at the same time...
>>
where do i find guys online ok with mtf that dont just want nudes
im so sick of every online interaction i have devolving into something sexual.
i just want a wholesome e-ship.
>>
>>7461115
Idk man. It's just not the same i think.
>>
>>7461093
this post hit home to a lot of the problems I am having with having my dysphoria triggered while also being attracted to women, and its fucking with my head like crazy
>>
>>7461154
It's almost like dysphoria isn't binary all or nothing.
>>
File: 1481315122878.png (168KB, 467x397px) Image search: [Google]
1481315122878.png
168KB, 467x397px
What do trans women want in a relationship?

I'm not a chaser but I'm interested in a girl who I thought was born female.

idk what to do

also merry fucking christmas
>>
>>7461979
most of them are sexual deviants
>>
>>7461979
Just treat her like she was born female and never mention anything about her boy past. Don't fetishize her being trans, think of her as a normal person.
>>
>>7461979
try to assume nothing and just get to know her to find out what she's interested in / likes, but also realize that walking on egg shells a bit wouldn't be a bad idea if its related to dysphoria or trans-ness
>>
>>7461979
Try to suck her dick. Trans girls love that. Also don't go out in public with her and never introduce her to you parents.
>>
>>7461979
How the fuck would you treat a normal girl??
>>
>>7461979
Basically what other people have said, don't draw attention to her transness and especially not her benis (unless she's had SRS, then just fuck her normally).

One thing to keep in mind though, is that you probably have more room to play into traditional gender roles than you would with a cis girl, because that stuff will flatter and validate her. So acting a bit more gentlemanly wouldn't hurt.
>>
>>7459372
Girl, listen. You can live your desire, but that girl in the future needs you to grow some balls and protect her, so cut the attention whoring crap and focus. You can make it work if you don't surrender just because of the cards in your hand. Do something about it.

I want you to succeed, because if you kill yourself you'll make the world a worse place. And there is no excuse to that.
>>
>>7461982
>most
Ahh hate to find the occasional trans prude who only let's me put it up their butt misonary position.
>>
>>7459372
Why didn't you hit him back? Being a faggot is no excuse for being a literal faggot.
>>
>>7461979
To be treated like a girl, be physically affectionate, to discover each other in a positive and gradual manner.
Mtf who would love some gash, even though I'm conditioned to be ashamed of it.
>>
>>7446856
Don't shampoo that often
If you must use shampoo, don't use one with sulfates
>>
>>7461939
this is a wise post
>>
>>7463336
fuck off idiot if someone gets assaulted like that you don't blame them you provide comfort and solidarity.
>>
>>7443779
>tfw christmas, haven't come out yet, receive boy clothes
>have to smile and say thanks because I'm not ready to come out
>die a little inside every time I'm called "he" or "brother"
(:
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxxTHzERTsk
>>
File: sweating fuhrer.jpg (27KB, 425x283px) Image search: [Google]
sweating fuhrer.jpg
27KB, 425x283px
>>7465152
>Mom really liked the obvious women's coat a friend got for me
>Parents get me a purple women's zip up hoodie with cute thumb holes, they know I love thumb holes on sleeves but never could find one
>Had no problem with me wearing the hoodie to the christmas party with my hair up in a high ponytail
They either know or are blissfully ignorant
>>
>>7465204
hoodie sounds cute as fuck
can you post a pic?
>>
what do you girls think about a 7 year age gap in a relationship where you are the younger person?
i've always been alone and some person i just met on omegle gave me a lot of attention and it made me feel really good
i originally had no intention to keep in touch but i did and now im worried this has potential to get more serious
im probably just being a idiot and over thinking this but no one has ever given me this much attention and i don't know how to feel
im pretty sure he is a chaser though because as soon as i mentioned i was trans he got way more into me also he was using the /r9k/ tag
he originally just thought i was a guy and still was sexting me, i dont normally sext but i just thought whatever why not
anyways once i told him i was trans and he continued being totally into me it made me feel so accepted and wanted
im probably being totally retarded though and melting in his hands because im so deprived of any kind of positive attention

sorry for the long post
>>
>>7465204
Your parents sound cool you sound cringy as fuck. Wear adult clothes fag.
>>
>>7465204
Willful ignorance is an amazing thing anon.

>passing voice I don't bother hiding
>14mo HRT
>receive jewelry, makeup, kitchenware, legwarmers, scented soaps, and women's clothing for the holiday
>Still nothing other than "do guys really like this stuff?"

I don't even anon. I really don't. Maybe it's because we're all deluded and think people pay attention to detail more than they really do.
>>
>>7465696
thats intense anon
>>
>>7465672
>Not owning a hoodie for those days when you really can't be fucking bothered and don't want to be bothered either.

Your behavior is suspect.
>>
>>7465698
What really twists my head is that my mother-in-law is the one that bought the makeup. Granted it's just some black powder makeup but I just don't even understand how.
>>
>>7465705
maybe they know but don't want you to know that they know?
>>
File: WTF.jpg (50KB, 458x990px) Image search: [Google]
WTF.jpg
50KB, 458x990px
>>7465706
I don't know. I'd swear they had to have known, but given that they believe transwomen are just creepy old perverts I somehow think that things wouldn't be so pleasant if that were the case.

I was told once that the same MIL pointed out some dude and had a problem with his "girly walk" but when it was said to her that I walk that way it was just "Oh well anon is just different".

If I had to be honest anon the not knowing whether they know or pretend to know and know if I know they might know...etc. is murder on my paranoia.
>>
>>7465712
they don't ever comment on any changes hrt has made?
like possible changes in how your face looks or anything?
>>
>>7465721
No! No they don't and it's starting to bug the shit out of me. I've hidden my tits under a coat or a lounge-robe (That's also a plum color women's robe) or something like that every time they've seen me, even in summer.

But my face looks wildly different from HRT and hair removal. I stood in line in full view of one of my old bosses from a job a few years back not too long ago and he didn't recognize me. Or if he might have he had so much doubt he didn't risk the social awkwardness of being wrong.

I just don't know.
>>
>>7465604
How do you think the age gap would affect the relationship? Also note that the older you are the less age plays into it; like, if you're 11 and he's 18 it's different to if you're 25 and he's 32.

If you think he might be what you want out of a relationship then it's worth trying at least. Maybe it doesn't turn out so well but it's better than never knowing because you were too worried about it potentially going wrong. At the same time, if it does go bad then make sure you're not ignoring it because you crave the affection so much.
>>
>>7465712
In that case, an optimistic view would be that they'd change their opinion if you come out, because they're clearly fine with the things trans people actually do and just opposed to the concept of transsexualism/gender non-conformity, and when they can actually relate to the person (you) they'd see there's nothing wrong with that either, or at least wouldn't want to discriminate against their child.

Of course it could just as well shatter the illusion that you're still their son and make them think badly of you.

Have you considering trying to be even more overt? Like not hiding your breasts or bringing over friends who'd treat you as female?
>>
>>7465672
It really wasn't as formal as you think it was. People had sports team sweaters, t-shirts, one other person in a hoodie, we don't dress up for our family parties plus its cold out. I do own polos for occasions
>>
>>7466227
Maybe, but honestly anon any time I'm around the insane talk radio is always on and half the time it's got some old men raging about THEM MENS IN DRESSES TRYIN' TO GET INTO WOMEN'S BATHROOMS TO RAPE EVERYTHING and she worships these Rush Limbaugh/Micheal Savage/Sean Hennedy(sp?) guys like they're jesus or something.

I honestly thought not poorly attempting to conceal my voice was overt enough, which in retrospect is kind of a stupid thing to do considering what I just said. But I'm not wearing all that hot shit again when I come over this summer, so it's only a matter of time.
>>
>>7465604
My fiancee is 7 years older than me.
As >>7466216 pointed out though, it matters less the older you are, and sometimes they're special enough you don't care. But the age of me and my fiancee is actually 25 and 32.
My parents are nine years apart, so I don't really find it very weird at all to start with.
>>
>>7465701
>hoodie with baby emo holes in the sleeves on a grown man
>>
>>7467096
>man
>>
>>7467323
She said she's not even out to her family. What do you think she looks like?
>>
File: rain coat.jpg (199KB, 676x990px) Image search: [Google]
rain coat.jpg
199KB, 676x990px
>>7468142
Kinda like this, its the friend's coat gift.
>>
File: 7948579_123497240543.jpg (12KB, 263x350px) Image search: [Google]
7948579_123497240543.jpg
12KB, 263x350px
hey guys why do you think that a woman is someone who wears long hair and skirts and nylon and not someone who was born with a vagina. why aren't you all boys and men that want to act and feel like women, why do you define words like that.

why do you think you are as much as a real woman as people born with XX chromosomes because you prefer the female gender role over the male one and thus switched for whatever reason your unconsciously do so
>>
>>7468396

>hey guys why do you think that a woman is someone who wears long hair and skirts and nylon

I don't

>and not someone who was born with a vagina

I do

>why aren't you all boys and men that want to act and feel like women, why do you define words like that.

I am

>why do you think you are as much as a real woman as people born with XX chromosomes because you prefer the female gender role over the male one

I don't

> and thus switched for whatever reason your unconsciously do so

I can switch because when I go outside nobody is sticking their hand in my pants to check and make sure I am biologically female so for all intents and purposes society sees me as female which is as close as I'm going to get
>>
>>7468396
I think you meant to post this in /mtfg/. this is supposed to be the true trans thread.
>>
>>7468396
>hey guys why do you think that a woman is someone who wears long hair and skirts and nylon

I don't.

>and not someone who was born with a vagina

Whatever.

>why aren't you all boys and men that want to act and feel like women, why do you define words like that.

No.

>why do you think you are as much as a real woman as people born with XX chromosomes because you prefer the female gender role over the male one

Because I am.

> and thus switched for whatever reason your unconsciously do so

Pretty much what the other anon said. Also you seem to have a fundamental misunderstanding of why people transition, dysphoria is a thing.
>>
>>7468396
>because you prefer the female gender role over the male one
>implying i do
sorry, i'm a woman anyway
>>
>tfw your dad is trying to find you a friend on the meet up/dating sites because you're socially retarded and don't know how to meet people and the idea of meeting someone freaks me out
im such a retard
>>
>>7469879
Dating sites are spooky, I'm so accustomed to a natural progression from friend to good friend to relationship. Explicitly searching for someone to date feels so awkward and forced
>>
>>7470048
i feel like if he finds someone for me im going to act all weird and creep them out or something because im awkward
>>
>>7468352
looks cute
can we see the hoodie too?
>>
>>7470313
This one, I'd rather not post an actual pic I'm already uneasy about putting just one of me out there.
http://www.jcpenney.com/xersion-studio-full-zip-hoodie/prod.jump?ppId=pp5008050430&
>>
>>7471270
cute, I need to buy some waist-fit casual clothes instead of the baggy guy ones
sleeves with thumbholes to cover my manly hands is a huge plus too
>>
>>7446855

Watch To Wong Foo .... hold your head high.
>>
>>7471315
I love those, but my arms are too long for any clothes to fit.
>>
>>7459988

Try feeling for her plight. That's how.
>>
File: 2016-12-27_17-52-49.png (313KB, 440x619px) Image search: [Google]
2016-12-27_17-52-49.png
313KB, 440x619px
>>7471335
Im sure you could find sizes for your arms too, biggest problem is typically shoulder width duh
>>
>>7471494
I want do die.
>>
Do you have any tucking tips I might not be considering? Right now I can barely hid a little bit and it clearly is not enough for good pants.
>>
How the fuck do I combat dysphoria? I'm like a month away from starting HRT but I still feel like shit. Once I accepted being trans, I tried to make myself feel good by dressing feminine at home, which makes me feel great, until I catch myself in the mirror and I think I look like a monster. Makes me want to kill myself.

What do?
>>
>>7471529
Clothes that don't make you feel horrible are tough to find. You can start voice training, doing the excersises without recording it yet, just practice everyday.
>>
>>7471509
me too

>tfw too hopeless to order meds or go see a doc for AD prescription
>>
>>7460995
One of those male+female symbol tattoos!
>>
>>7471537
Isn't hopelessness the feeling you would change? Is it possible to keep in mind that you're fabricating that state and try to move on logic or inertia alone?
>>
Do you think Ace Ventura is a needlesly hurtful movie or it actually helps making people not know how tucking works?
>>
>>7460920
Keep your dick and let me go to the surgery instead.
>>
>>7471550
inertia is barely enough to survive, its not too bad now actually as I dont have troubles going out to buy food ending up starving on the last bits of rice and pasta
but logically I see no light at the end, so why even bother fighting through the anxiety
they say you need some dopamine for motivation but depressed people have shortage of it
>>
>>7471616
Iktf. Still, if you ever have a better day you should start calling some clinic. It's like hrt, starting is a million times harder than taking your pills everyday and refilling them.
>>
Whelp finally gone full teenage girl even though i'm 22, cut myself but at least i was able to stop crying about my life and clean my fucking apartment.
>>
>>7472057
Feel better, anon
>>
>>7472057
>clean my fucking apartment.
I did that a year ago when I had a guest
>>
im lonely

the only people I talk to are mtfg trips

i want to know people in real life but it always goes badly when I try
>>
>>7472737
You sound like someone I know. Illinois?
>>
>>7473097

long island
>>
>>7473286
>why do women have a problem with creepy guys online treating them like a piece of meat to have sex with?

Gee I dunno anon. Glad I'm married so I don't have to put up with it.
>>
>>7472737
Being lonely is hard. But it's okay, we're all lonely too and you can talk to us.
>>
Can all the anons from mtfg just move here and let the trips be faggots in mtfg so we don't have to deal, but can also have alive threads
>>
File: 1444875032199.gif (439KB, 500x316px) Image search: [Google]
1444875032199.gif
439KB, 500x316px
>>7474131
Oh I see excluding us anons who refuse to touche mtfg ever, fine then.
>>
>>7474171
...why did that typo happen. The joke is ruined now.
>>
>>7474131
can i post as anon here if I'm a trip
>>
>>7474282
who's gonna stop you?
>>
>>7474131
Trips creep me out, they all seem to act like they're trying hard to act feminine. But I think the anons that post there like the idea of having recognisable overexageratted trannies among them so there's no point trying to get them to post here.

I might be wrong but there's my theory
>>
>>7474484
Yeah they sound so feminine they don't sound feminine at all! It's beautiful.
>>
File: 1482798094537.jpg (144KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1482798094537.jpg
144KB, 600x800px
>>7443469
Anyone else here getting hip pains? I can't sleep on my side anymore due to how much they stick out now and how sore they get.

For those who've experienced this, how do you get used to sleeping on your side again?
>>
File: 2016-12-28 13_00_53-Facebook.png (4KB, 197x61px) Image search: [Google]
2016-12-28 13_00_53-Facebook.png
4KB, 197x61px
>search found one (1) result for: reason to live

<3
>>
I hope it's okay to ask here.
Is there any Australian here that is willing to give me some HRT? I am willing to pay.

I don't trust the postal system after buying Hormones overseas.

I bought hormones at QHI and they were shipped on November 4th, but they never arrived.
They would have been scanned when they entered Australia, and I would have been notified about them, but that hasn't happened.

I have money I can give you, I just need 3 Months worth.
>>
>>7474589
No way to get it legally in Australia?
>>
>>7474589
have you already asked /HRTgen/
>>
>>7474599
You can, but it's complicated for me.

>>7474601
I haven't, do you think there might be people there?
I am really desperate.
>>
>>7474607
it couldn't hurt to ask them
>>
>>7474656
Okay, I just asked, time to wait.

But for now, is there anyone else here that may be able to get hormones to me if I pay them?
>>
>>7474589
Did you contact QHI about it?
>>
>>7474753
They said it takes a while for deliveries to arrive in Australia.
>>
>>7474532
Holy shit I'm not the only one! I've had hip pains for like the last 8 months. It was pretty bad back when I worked 40 hrs/wk on my feet, it'd hurt so bad I'd want to cry.

I learned to sleep on my back from getting piercings, but I can still side sleep if I stay up until exhaustion is making me fall asleep sitting up. Try taking some painkillers anon.
>>
>>7474796
I'm terrified of sleeping on my back because every time I've gotten sleep paralysis, it was on my back. ;_;

Oh well, hopefully the pain is worth it and we'll get some nice hips in the end.
>>
>>7471560
It's pretty hurtful... Like pretty much every single rom-com, or like even half of the new ones have "tranny jokes", where the joke is just saying tranny, or ridiculing somebody for having been close to one.
>>
>>7474873
On the other side, a lot of good tranny jokes have been made too, with iasip being my favourite
>>
>>7474869
I like to imagine that's what the pain is, but I'm not so sure...
>>
>>7474869
Unless you're like 14, it's probably not growth pain... It's probably cartilage shrinking, and the joint adjusting to it, or something along those lines.
>>
File: 1482924305632.png (1MB, 993x989px) Image search: [Google]
1482924305632.png
1MB, 993x989px
>>7474589
what state? I'm in Tasmania and ordered hormones a while back, it took months to arrive, like 3 or 4 months.

They'll arrive, it'll just take for fucking ever.

Also try and get them legally, australia is pretty good with how little you have to wait
>>
Anyone here ever had experience switching meds? I'm going cold turkey off effexor XR 225mg after my doctor reccomended me t0 and its fucking killing me

i feel like im about to die
>>
>>7476498

Well don't go cold turkey then, take smaller doses.
>>
>>7476516
a doctor told me to and i thought they knew what the ywere talking about because theyre fucing doctors

he was nigerian tho so he probs got his degree by performing surgery on an elephant
>>
>>7476521
go see another doctor. this one seems like hes not qualified to help you

>>7476498
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venlafaxine#Discontinuation_syndrome
>>
>>7476583
>tfw experienced serotonin syndrome

not fun senpai
>>
does anyone here lactate?
>>
>>7476599
>doing drugs while on ADs
it is fun if you dont over do it (still DONT)

did you get to emergency?
>>
>>7476632
naw, I tried to OD on my meds once and gave myself serotonin syndrome, doctors didnt know what was wrong with me when i came in, i thought i was going to die rofl

would not suggest
>>
>>7476433
hip bones don't completely fuse until age 20-25 usually
>>
File: kek.jpg (126KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
126KB, 1280x720px
>ex broke up with me last year out of the blue after a four year relationship because they'd 'fallen out of love' and wanted to experiment with other people
>a few months ago they decides to ask me out again
>I'm still bitter and say fuck that
>last night I think about the way they dumped me and get really angry and sick with bitterness
>send them a text message saying that I'm still in love with them and want to be with them again
>they call me and we talk on the phone for a while
>they're crying with happiness
>this morning I send them a message saying I was drunk last night and didn't really mean what I said, and that I don't actually love them
>they're blowing up my phone with hysterical messages now

I haven't laughed this hard in a long time. I don't even feel the tiniest bit of guilt. When I told you were dead to me, I meant it. You taught me how cold my heart could become and how irreparable a human relationship could become. Let me teach you what hatred truly is, the same way you taught that lesson to me.
>>
File: casasdfaerfwes.jpg (55KB, 544x472px) Image search: [Google]
casasdfaerfwes.jpg
55KB, 544x472px
>>7477854
but will she kill herself?
>>
>>7477854
Damn that's harsh, but I suppose you're just returning the favor
>>
>>7478006
>she
the gender of the ex was never mentioned
>>
>>7477854
god bless
>>
>>7477509
In girls they're pretty much completely fused by 16.
Boys maybe up to 18... But, that's completely fused, you won't see much change the 1-2 years before they're completely fused.

Shoulders, and neck, continue to grow to 20-25.
>>
>>7478335
>growth in the pelvis of males may continue until 21 of age, and females may complete pelvic growth even later

https://carta.anthropogeny.org/moca/topics/age-pelvic-bone-fusion
>>
>>7478160
of course its "she" guys never act like that
>>
>>7478652
have to wait to see if the poster will tell us if it was a guy or girl
i feel like guys can be just as emotional
>>
what do you guys do when dysphoria overwhelms you and just looking into the mirror makes you cry
>>
>>7478691
i go to my room
lay down
close my eyes
and send myself into a fantasy world where i'm actually female
might make you cry a little too, but makes me feel a little better sometimes
still hurts knowing that it's all imaginary but at least it's some kind of escape
beyond that i also just get really high and get myself to the point im not thinking about it
>>
File: PVC4.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
PVC4.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
Who's looking forward to a new year? Any resolutions?

I'm gonna try to domme someone. It's probably gonna be a huge disaster. Either way, my dominatrix outfit is almost done, just waiting for my leggings to arrive.
>>
>>7478732
Why do all trans girls look really sad? I mean I know why, but as an observer it concerns me. I don't think I've ever once seen a trans girl on here just smiling and looking happy.
>>
>>7478732
i don't understand wanting to dom
totally into being dommed, but domming....no way
anyways, new years means nothing to me
just more time passing by
>>
>>7478691
distract myself reading some bullshit or chatting
or drop down on a floor a cry
I have some tranqs and weed saved for really bad days
>>
>>7478747
because we don't like being trans and we can never be what we are on the inside
>>
File: maid8.jpg (321KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
maid8.jpg
321KB, 960x1280px
>>7478747
It was intentional in that picture, lol. I tried to pull of the 'serious domme' look but failed miserably.

Here's regular me and my regular dopey smile.
>>
>>7478751
I don't really get it entirely either, but hey! It's a new year! Gotta try new things!
>>
>>7478763
Cute, you look a lot better there! Although it kinda looks like you need to eat a sandwich lol.
>>
>>7478790
ahahahahah
holy shit, someone forgot this is a blue board
cute dick though
>>
>>7478800
Oh, fucking hell. I always forget.

Have some androgynous trap faggotry instead.
>>
File: maid19.jpg (186KB, 681x1207px) Image search: [Google]
maid19.jpg
186KB, 681x1207px
>>7478805
Forgot the picture. Wow. I'm pretty fuckin' smart, if you can't tell.
>>
File: 2016-12-29_02-12-06.jpg (106KB, 883x906px) Image search: [Google]
2016-12-29_02-12-06.jpg
106KB, 883x906px
>>7478747
>>
>>7478811
What's creepy is that same poster is literally right behind me...
>>
File: maid23.jpg (313KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maid23.jpg
313KB, 1920x1080px
>>7478886
It's a cool poster. It's my gf's, though. I've never played anything past the original NES Zelda.
>>
>>7478970
Odd, the poster in this room is also my gf's, she's still sleeping right now and it's like 4:30 lol.
>>
File: pinkschoolgirl4.jpg (334KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
pinkschoolgirl4.jpg
334KB, 960x1280px
>>7478976
Dude, that's just weird. It's 5:30 here and my gf is asleep as well.
>>
>>7478976
>>7479010
4:30 here
and alone
>>
>>7477509
This. I've gotten several inches of bony growth.
>>
got no love in another thread so im heere now

just came out to my brother mtf pre everything. Heres some of the shit he said

>you're emotionally unstable you have no idea
>citalopram makes you gay, he does pharmacy lol
>you have no idea you take tonnes of drugs, i dont really
>isnt this just caause dad wants a girl, 2 girls wern't born before me
>generally being an asshole
>told me to calm down and take deep breathes and treated me like i was unstable when i got angry

my mum was nice and sat with me in my room after coming into my room after hearing slammed doors, came out, accepted.

now im in bed, been crying like crazy, fml
>>
>>7479137
Same. My spouse pointed it out to me while I was getting undressed for a shower. I dunno how that even happened since I started HRT at 24 yrs 11mo and I'm 26 now.
>>
>>7479196
So glad I didn't have brothers...
Your mom is on your side at least, which is what matters more.
>>
>>7479200

Whatever it was was not bone growth
>>
>>7479378
Whatever it is, I'll take it. In fact I'll take more of it please.
>>
>>7474589
Are you underage?
If you're 18+ then the legit route is your best option. Through a mental health care plan I only thing I pay out of pocket for is 'mones which are cheap and therapy/bloods are bulk-billed. From my first appointment to getting scripts was 3 months.

If you're desperate I can give you my spiro; changed to cypro. I can't get you estrogen though I'm afraid
>>
>>7474869
>not just closing your eyes and riding the sweet waves terror
>not lucid dream where you're slowly torn apart by a blackhole
Sleep paralysis is great

>>7474946
Link to Always Sunny clip?
>>
Should I kill myself mtfg?
>>
>>7481639
Wrong thread, but why?
>>
>>7478691
Get into bed and cry, surround myself with stuffed animals, reach out to a friend maybe

Sometimes weed or other drugs help but most of the time I end up in a sad, confused dysphoria daze instead
>>
File: 1408246409118.jpg (23KB, 581x320px) Image search: [Google]
1408246409118.jpg
23KB, 581x320px
>tfw you finally go to bed at 2:30am and see your own horrific thousand-yard stare, eyes wide with dark bags.
>>
>>7483298
what if you have no friends?
>>
File: 1475315767951.png (922KB, 1020x1020px) Image search: [Google]
1475315767951.png
922KB, 1020x1020px
>>7483437
>tfw you go to bed at 9am and wake up at 7pm
>>
File: 1376191170001.gif (363KB, 250x148px) Image search: [Google]
1376191170001.gif
363KB, 250x148px
>>7483957
I have to get up at 8am and pretend to integrate into normie life, so for me it's about equal. I'd rather be up all night so I don't have to put up with people.

>tfw people compliment you several times a week on your incredible patience.
> :^)
>But really it's pic related
>>
I'm so bored.

No games are fun, and nothing else to do.
>>
>>7483992
im so out of "normal life" i don't know if i can reintegrate
i live on neetbux, so i can go to bed at anytime
>>
>>7484006
i can't get bored anymore
i did a lot f mushrooms all the time when i was 19, then one day i sorta snapped
anyways i lost the ability to be bored
if i could get bored i would of lost my mind long ago sitting alone in this room everyday
>>
>>7484008
I believe every transperson can do it. A lot of us are so hyper self-aware that the pretense is something that can be done. It's also what tends to make us inherently frightening to just about everyone.

>Those haunted eyes
>Too much self-control at all times

Or maybe that's just me and I'm projecting super hard.
>>
>>7484025
i don't even know how to talk to people
if i feel like there's a chance someone might approach me and talk to me about something and i can't just leave
i'll just sit there and stare in the other direction and try to draw as little attention to myself as possible
>>
My chinese shoes arrived.
They're ugly as fuck... Looks like they were designed for people with obscenely thick achilles tendons, or whatever.

If I want to use these, I think I'll have to actually cut them, and sew them back by myself, so that there isn't this huge empty space behind my leg.
>>
>>7484104
were they expensive?
i hope they don't end up being a bad purchase
>>
>>7484133
Yeah, they were "expensive"... Pretty much a waste of money.
I don't think even resewing them could actually fix the problem. I'll probably have to throw them away, unless I want to wear flare cut jeans.

Never buying chinese shoes with high "sides" again.
>>
is it easy to find girls who are into us transgirls or has my dating pool been destroyed by taking hormones?
>>
>>7486157
are you sure you really are into girls?
>>
>>7486157
>>7486166
since we're on topic, how come only like ~10% of cisgirls are lesbians, but like ~66% of trans girls are lesbians/bi??
>>
>>7486166
why wouldn't I be sure?
>>
>>7486157
It hasn't been destroyed by a longshot, my friend. You'd have worse luck with straight guys tbqh.
>>
what did you guys do for voice training? did it work well? does anyone have a good resource for this?
>>
>>7486175
If you've ever read the transgirl survey threads you'd know that most of them love dick. Transbians being numerous among younger transitioning people is a meme perpetuated on this board.

Not that the whole thing isn't people giving way too much of a fuck about who someone else likes to fuck. Ironic that.

>>7486267
https://www.reddit.com/r/asktransgender/comments/1ske7b/mtf_voice_training_regimen/

>in be4 REEEEEEE REDDIT

It's a good guide. It took me over a year of practice but my voice sounds good according to vocaroo threads here so take it as you will. Remember to avoid a "faggy" voice, that isn't girlish at all. You want to sound like a woman, not a gay man in drag.
>>
>>7486912
Also, avoid trying to sound like an anime girl or a teenage girl. Unless you actually are a teenager.

You should sound your height and your age, or people will become too curious and scrutinize you harder.
>>
>>7486916
I have a passing voice now, but I think it might sound too young/anime like you said. A few months ago I answered the phone with a "hiiiiii" because I thought it was my friend, but it was some random debt collector and they were like "oh, may I speak to an adult please?"
>>
>>7486993
Yeah...that might be a detriment, might not depending on your height, age, and appearance. If you were like late-20s you shouldn't be dressed and speaking like you're 15. Inherently nothing wrong with it, but we don't get those kinds of free passes. It makes people think too much.

I get ma'am over the phone instead of miss or any other word, which is fine since I'm 26 and tall as shit. My voice is still too high too, from what Vocaroo thread told me, but without a doubt womanly at least. Like the guide says, keep practicing. You can start to slip if you get lax. My biggest weakness is my voice raising way too high the moment I get stressed/flustered.
>>
>>7487009
I am early 20s but can look quite young depending on my presentation, I still get carded at 18+ clubs and such. I think most people just assume I'm an "alternative" kind of chick, I don't dress very feminine at all.
>>
>>7486175
Brain sexual masculinization I guess... Enough feminization when gender formed, but then it didn't hold out for when sexuality developed.

>>7486912
Even on /lgbt/, majority are bi/transbian.
Younger transitioner is like 16 and below, which few here are.

A lot of them will also claim bi, but are only attracted to feminine guys... Which barely makes you bi.
>>
>>7487896
Survey thread proved you wrong, sorry. You're gonna have to take that "brain sexual masculinization" terf logic elsewhere.
>>
>>7488650
Except it didn't...
strawpoll.me/11962311/r

20% is straght, according to it, with 55 votes.
>>
looking back
how was the year for you girls?
did it go as hoped?
>>
>>7492503
>relationship of 2.5 years falls apart
>little sister's dad kills himself
>great grandma died
>little sister tells everyone that someone in the family sexually abused her
>denied from PhD program
>getting kicked out by parents
>second relationship crashes and burns
>realize I'm trans after years of repression
>trump wins the election
terrible
>>
>>7492503
>Nearly finished electrolysis on the face
>Made good headway on getting gendered female sometimes
>Came out to an online friend who was very accepting, then he flew over for a week and we hung out and had fun (no lewd involved, just friends)
>Lost my boyfriend at the start of the year

I guess it was pretty okay.
>>
hey girls (male)
we need some girl in our nye party
>>/int/69304784
>>/int/69304784
>>/int/69304784
come say hi ;)
>>
>>7494413
>>>/int/69304784
>>>/int/69304784
>>>/int/69304784
>>>/int/69304784
oops haha :D
>>
File: 1483016172252.gif (784KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1483016172252.gif
784KB, 320x240px
Is this achievable for trannies? Is there hope?
>>
>>7496619
Everything is technically possible for anyone. But I feel like you'd need a lot of work done on your face, and those muscles would be difficult thanks to E.
>>
>>7496619
You'd need a bit more exercise due to nuked T, but the overall fit female isn't impossible as a look.
>>
>>7496619
why would you want that?
>>
>>7496619
>wanting muscles
Ayy GP.
>>
>>7496733
>Ayy GP
gave me a giggle
>>
>>7488650
that's not terfy at all anon...
>>
Ok so who wants to do discord autism??

GB
>>
>>7496768
Discord autism?
As in what >>7444979 linked?
>>
>>7496768
one for just this thread would be cool
>>
File: 1355960235047.jpg (128KB, 800x654px) Image search: [Google]
1355960235047.jpg
128KB, 800x654px
>>7496619
everything is possible
>>
>>7496919
There exists a non /mtfg/ one I think. I didn't join, but I'd be interested in a trans server though.
>>7496936
Got any tips? That actually is a pretty good combination going on there.
>>
>>7496919
this is mostly filled with trannies with some cisbian and some gay guys
>>7444979
so they are mkstly trannies but also just want a space for anyone who wants to talk about whatever
>>
File: tulen.jpg (15KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
tulen.jpg
15KB, 320x240px
>>7496968
Ligandrol (its SARM that wont cause masculinization ) and FFS.

Also building muscle before HRT and maintaining is much easier - tho you will of course lose some without T. But with female hormone levels even getting average skinny boy muscles is hard.
Bica should be best AA to keep muscles (in theory)
>>
>>7497022
Thanks Anon
>>
>>7497022
Thank you!
>>
>skiing holiday for new year
>never skied before
>1.5 months hormones (closeted)
>ski outfit has suspenders that constantly rub my expanding nipples
>hurts to hug my family
>face planting hurts my chest more than my face

But I did love the skiing though, on the bright side I can see my first bit of noticeable (to me) breast growth. Notice after changing into pjs in front of everyone, scared the life out of me
>>
>>7497213
>Notice after changing into pjs in front of everyone, scared the life out of me
they seen your bare chest and didn't notice?
>>
>>7497213
What did you do? Downhill? Back country? Cross Country?
>>
Does anyone else worry that their dysphoria is actually them making themselves feel that way instead of genuinely being dysphoric?
>>
How do you folks deal with transititioning in regards to your social life?

Literally nobody takes a transgendered person seriously. You lose all credibility in exchqnge for becomong a sex object at best or a freak at the worst
>>
>>7497617
i have absolutely no social life at all
i haven't noticed any change
>>
>>7497609
There is one full of trans posted right up near the top of the thread already though too.
>>7497617
Hiding shit as long as possible and socially transitioning between semesters and jobs.
>>
how do I stop wanting to kill myself?
>>
>>7497622
i didn't bother checking it out because all the other discords i've tried have been awful, im looking now though...might delete the one i made
>>
>>7497633
only you can answer that
>>
>>7497226
Yeah, I'm only a month in. I mean, my nipples are swollen but they don't have a frame of reference to compare to in thier memory I guess.

>>7497230
Downhill I guess? It was my first time. I just did it without any lessons so we only did green slopes
>>
>>7497666
did they comment on your nips?
>>
>>7460920
Hmmmm. You should potentially not cut off that thing you're comfortable having on your body and want to use for sex.

You should also let me take the appointment, you trash.
>>
>>7497633
I tell myself it's physically impossible to kill myself, because the universe (or, at least, the context of the universe, in which new universes will inevitably recur) is infinite and therefore the exact continuation of my consciousness will reoccur at some unimaginably distant hour, and inevitably, in at least one permutation of that event, I'll choose to live rather than die; and each time I die all I do is return myself, by slow torment, to the same arena of choice, which can be resolved by only a single resolution: life. The future cannot move off the other. Therefore if I'm in unspeakable agony I remember that I have been in this agony before; I will be in this agony again, and that it will continue - the intolerable horror of being will continue - no matter whether in this permutation I end it at that juncture or another, later. Suffering is infinite and total and suicide alleviates it none.

(And because of the felt-continuity of identity, we can't even talk of there being a rest between our suicide and our eternal recurrence; for us there can be no interim. We die, and then instantly, start again.)
>>
>>7497750

are you me?
i share those same beliefs.
>>
>>7497754
yes, it is you from the other universe where you killed yourself
>>
>>7497754
Yeah, maybe - let's check - are you a delusional man who wants to chop his dick off as a coping mechanism for not being good at sports? And just generally so as to accomplish a masochistic flourish of 'kicking the dog', so as to entice my family to be the first to attack and leave me in the ethical clear after my separation from them? That's what I am.
>>
>>7443779
>>
>>7497838
>kicking the dog
That's not the phrase. Whatever you call the metaphor in which someone kicks a dog over and over until it bites, and then you shoot it and get to claim that it went rabid and you were defending yourself.
>>
>>7497670
Nope, but I've always had extraordinarily small sized nipples honestly (think 5p-1p size) so now after expanding the just look like slightly above average and puffy nipples,

It's pretty good though, I've always liked small nipples on women so hopefully it works out that way for me
>>
how do i explain to my gf that im sad because she doesnt put any effort on looking good, be in a good mood, have a decent self-esteem, be in the mood to fuck ?
we have been together a year and im so bored already. I feel like im still in love to a ldr-guy I met some years ago and now I want to go and meet him irl
Also I was chatting with a trap yesterday night (while playing videogames with my gf) and wanted so bad to be with this trap because of how cute/hot she is, I also got so jealous of how much fun she have got (at least what she told me) and Im still almost a virgin since I barely got fucked a little by my gf

Im so fucking sad
>>
>>7498687
>a year into a relationship
>still can't communicate feelings

If you two can't have an adult discussion about anything you need to move on.
>>
>>7497634
Anon
I know exactly the ones you're talking about, the one really bad one is continually getting worse and worse.
I'm joined the posted one back when that link went up, so far the people there are helpful, and damn the one voice resource video they have is good. Probably worth whatever to get the link, that made it a lot easier to get a girlvoice for me compared to the trouble i was having.
>>
>>7499243
Is it a youtube link that you could share?
>>
>>7499278
It's not a private video it seems, so https://youtu.be/L6ro2R3esHA
>>
>>7499288
That voice sounds male though...
>>
>>7471509
samee
>>
>>7500942
and miss out on becoming a girl?
>>
>>7497349
how does that even make sense
>>
>>7499288
>no head voice
But that's a female voice, it can't be feminine if it's not head voice
What a dumb video
>>
>>7499934
It's deep, but I wouldn't say it sounds male
>>
>>7498687
What the other person said.. you need to just tell her in the nicest way possible. You're both with eachother to make eachother happy, so figure out a way to do that together. Key word together
>>
>>7499934
it sounds distinctly female meine fäm
>>
>>7471509
Never mind I have a girlfriend now and I feel so much better now!
>>
>>7504024
seriously?
thats pretty drastic turn of events
>>
>>7504045
Yeah I couldn't believe it either - it's just so amazing! I never thought anyone would ever love me, but she does and I love her too :3
But she's so far away >.<
>>
>>7502201
>>7502796
I think it sounds distinctively male...
She passes facially and bodily (in the video at least), but her voice does not fit her, because it's a male voice.

It's a little higher than your ordinary male voices, but there are a lot of guys speaking pretty much like that.
>>
>>7504523
Not that anon but you're right. That's a tranny voice, she shouldn't be giving advice to anyone
>>
>>7504523
>>7504531
that's literally what girls sound like though. they don't have super high pitched squeaky voices very often. it's not just pitch, it's about timbre. that's a female voice
>>
>look into names list of popular names
>see names of female bullies i've had
:(
>>
>>7443779
my dad got me the book of mormon to set me back on the right path kek
>>
>>7458606
i bought my dad dallas buyers club and the danish girl for xmas
>>
I had my first sexual experience with a trans girl who just began her transition. Am i now gay as it included me sucking her off and getting fucked by her. Didn't feel comfortable while doing it but I did cum at the end from a hj
>>
>>7506296
>Am i now gay

no, but you are queer
>>
>>7505455
https://clyp.it/uo2tt3z0

Yeah, there's a lot of things that goes into a voice.
There's like formants, affliction, pitch, resonance, and simply quality. Probably even more than that.
I'm still trying to figure out how to make my voice sound more feminine and natural... But I also work against bad air ways in my nose, and my vocal cords can't completely shut (makes me sound hoarse).

But her voice has something bad in it, I don't know if it's resonance, but she has a super thick part in her voice (a lot of formants, opposite of falsetto)... Kind of sounds like she's actually forming her words really far back in her mouth, and really forcing her voice.

Raising your adams apple pretty much just makes your pitch higher.
When you do try to make your pitch higher, you might also start to cut off a lot of formants, which makes it sound like falsetto. That's something you work on.

Maya has a low voice, but her voice has a feminine quality.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hNSJh_vzsU
>>
>>7506343
>>7505455
Also

Most girl have high pitched voices. Maybe their f0 is lower, but they have very high upper tones.
I think your average girl generally talk between 200-400hz, varying between those heights.
>>
>>7505455
?????????

Her pitch is fine, it IS the resonance that makes her sound like a man. Or maybe something else, but yeah, her pitch is not the problem.
>>
>>7506365
>tfw too dum to understand how resonance works
I just don't get it
>>
>>7506352
>I think your average girl generally talk between 200-400hz, varying between those heights.
you are completely delusional
>>
>>7506891
You should actually listen to girls, not chain smokers.
200hz is the lower end, and if they do some very high pitched talking, or really extenuating a word by going up, they can hit like 400hz.
>>
File: IQ5.jpg (237KB, 659x609px) Image search: [Google]
IQ5.jpg
237KB, 659x609px
>Run finger tips over an area of the face that just had electrolysis a few days ago
>That amazing smoothness will never be interrupted by stubble again
>mfw
>>
>>7507122
200hz is close to the average
http://languagelog.ldc.upenn.edu/nll/?p=5908

you should actually listen to girls, not anime
>>
File: image.png (133KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
133KB, 640x1136px
Thanks /mtfg/
>>
>>7507742
Never visit the /tripfag drama general/
>>
File: exampe girl.jpg (93KB, 787x339px) Image search: [Google]
exampe girl.jpg
93KB, 787x339px
>>7507529
Here's an example.
https://clyp.it/vpfheand

Her voice in this short clip is 160hz up to 362hz.

With a tomboyish voice.
>>
>>7507466
i am incredibly jealous of you
also happy for you
>>
>>7507742
fuck sakes....
>>
>>7508120
Thank you anon, you should get some done too if you could! At least its something I have that I can feel happy about now
>>
so if I've got red hair, does that mean laser is gonna be ineffective for my face?
>>
>>7508342
hard to say
it depends on how dark your hair is
the darker the better
red has gotta be better than blonde though
>>
>>7492503
I had hoped I'd die
>>7497617
The one friend I'm out to is chill, but fuck me if I'm gonna out myself any year soon
>>
>>7506296
Yep you're gay forever. Your subconscious picked up on it and will start changing by the end of the week. You'll have a lisp and an urge to wear a scarf. Start looking for a consistent bf whenever you're ready.
>>
File: grim eater.jpg (19KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
grim eater.jpg
19KB, 400x400px
Got likened to The Grim Eater today. I think that's the closest I've felt to a dim feeling of anger in a long time.

What's the worst you've been likened to /tgg/?
>>
>>7509304
my mom was making fun of how white i am because i never get any sun and said i was like edward from twilight
>>
new thread >>7512729
Thread posts: 314
Thread images: 38

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.