[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gay if you can't talk to the opposite gender

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1416926461839.png (564KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
1416926461839.png
564KB, 600x480px
Is it possible to be gay just because you're fucking terrible with women? Or if you're bi just.... not be able to connect with one sex?

I'm almost 30 and still a kissless/dateless virgin. I almost dated a guy earlier this year but called it all off since I wasn't sure if he was actually physically attractive to me (didn't actually meet up irl but could've easily).

I've always been interested in relationships and sex with either gender. I'm kind of scared to just experiment since I have no experience as well.
>>
It's not possible to be gay or bi.

"Sexuality" doesn't exist; why do you think medicine still hasn't determined its etiology?

The "sexuality" one exhibits is always going to result from interplay between one's physicality and one's cultural world, which involves very complex and entangled systems of value and meaning. Whoever you choose to fuck is just that- whether you're fucking the person you ideally would like to in a perfect world, or the best you can get, is actually a question that transcends such categories of sex/gender, as nobody fucks exactly who they want. It's very possible to "turn gay" because women give you anxiety, yes.

Before anyone else responds, please engage with my points in full, as I am correct and my ideas will withstand the tests of proper rhetoric.

inb4 memers
>>
first and last bump, been hung up on it all day
>>
>>7388798
That's autism.
>>
>>7388825
lol I know what you're talking about, I've read Foucault's a history of sexuality and other philosophical works that touch on the subject, but you're a real ass and people aren't going to listen to you.
>>
>>7388825
>"Sexuality" doesn't exist; why do you think medicine still hasn't determined its etiology?
Because medical science hasn't advanced that far yet, and it would be unethical to start experimenting on human brains in living people.

Next question.
>>
>>7393175
>>7393252
It's a shame understanding sexuality can't be understood with greater depth.

I mean you've got a basic understanding of sexuality for reproduction but that doesn't explain discrepencies.
>>
>>7393175
Why am I an ass?

Why will people not listen. Are you recognizing me from other threads, or is this based on this one post?

I haven't even read works on the subject, really, I just like to hypothesize on this stuff
>>
>>7394443
>Acting like you're the end-all-be-all on sexuality without having studied anything about it

That might have something to do with it
>>
>>7395091
>ad hominem
Isn't prevailing homotheory that gayness is a biological inherent trait?

I don't study queerness per se, but I am a masters researcher in social theory, so this notion is pretty blatantly wrong for me and easy to refute.
>>
File: 1417198852637.png (474KB, 600x850px) Image search: [Google]
1417198852637.png
474KB, 600x850px
>>7388798
>Is it possible to be gay just because you're fucking terrible with women?

>>>/r9k/ is full of """"""gays"""""" then.
>>
>>7398782
correct
>>
>>7398782
>implying that's not true
>>
>>7388798
I am terrible with everyone OP, I actually had a few chances to hook up with crossdressers but I canceled them because I was too afraid. I used to think that I was straight but now I consider myself to be bi. Moral of the story: Autism fucking sucks if you want to socialize with people in general.
>>
>>7388825
really makes you think
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.