[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Clarification about trans people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

Is transitioning from one gender to another supposed to allow you to identify as that gender or are you supposed to join the trans caucus and hate every crippled motherfucker who mistakes your gender because it is biologically impossible to flip your voice no matter how many hormones you flood your system with.

If you're not just automatically supposed to be trans and proud, can I ask a favor? Can you trans folk whose gender I accidentally fuck up because my eyes suck maybe look at the cane and how I'm standing, recognize I'm fucking disabled, and KINDLY correct me instead of jumping up my ass?

I'm not "the enemy." I'm just legally blind.
>>
>>7343330
>"it is biologically impossible to flip your voice no matter how many hormones you flood your system with."
The voice of a FtM is literally changed just by taking testosterone.

>"Is transitioning from one gender to another supposed to allow you to identify as that gender"
No, you are identifying as the gender you later are transitioning to before you actually transition. Otherwise you would not transition.

>"I'm not 'the enemy.' I'm just legally blind."
I'm sorry to see that.
>>
Nobody is naturally blind. Maybe you should actually pray to Jesus instead of giving in to your mental illness that makes you imagine you can't see.
>>
>>7343351
Funny story, I'm one of the last recorded cases of Retinopathy of Prematurity. Now they have machines to make sure we premies get enough oxygen. So for a few minutes, I had full sight.

My brother, 3 years later, got too little oxygen...
>>
>>7343343
>The voice of a FtM is literally changed just by taking testosterone.
It's not changed enough then because I've met quite a few mtf's and I've never gotten it right the first time... and always been bawled out.

>No, you are identifying as the gender you later are transitioning to before you actually transition. Otherwise you would not transition.
Good. I was right on my thinking. Why the fuck are they so bitchy then? It's not like I'm just willy-nilly fucking their gender up to try to be rude. We legally blind/blind folk use audio cues. Some understanding might be in order... which I think is fake irony (like a cripple doing standup)

>I'm sorry to see that.
WHAT? (I love cripple jokes.)
>>
>>7343330
You realize it's easy to fix voice. Korean voice surgery works
>>
>>7343391
>It's not changed enough then because I've met quite a few mtf's and I've never gotten it right the first time... and always been bawled out.
ftm =/= mtf, friend
>Why the fuck are they so bitchy then?
some trans people are sensitive to misgendering because they have particularly bad social dysphoria
some trans people are just bitches
also, is it obvious you're blind? i suspect you'd get more understanding if it is
>>
>>7343330
I get consistently ma'amed on the phone, so I think you'd gender me correctly. Sucks for the ones you fuck up with though
>>
>>7343444
Uh is there any proof of this.
>>
>>7343495
Jesus Christ ask someone else in the Trans threads if you're gonna be anal. I'm coming from Femgen so I wouldn't know. All I know is mtfs get it from him and do a lot of Korean women who want to sound like mice.
>>
lol I'd be fine with you being blind my voice is the only thing I've get nailed
>>
>>7343483
>also, is it obvious you're blind? i suspect you'd get more understanding if it is
I have a cane so it's obvious from a long way away. Blind/low vision people look different. We stand different (sway,) walk different, look at people differently, and our eyes (most of the time) look very obviously wrong.

Blind people are fucking easy to spot.
>>
Hey OP completely unrelated but how difficult is it to navigate websites like this? Or in general.

Also this literally isn't your fault lol mtfs are too sensitive desu
>>
>>7343552
Get euthanasia, ease the burden on society
>>
>>7343330

Female-to-males do often have their voices change on testosterone. In some cases it's not enough Male-to-females need to put effort in to their voices if they waited until after their voices dropped. But they can sound pretty female as you can see some examples in >>7291756 (not OP, though, OP sucks). Too bad it's not socially acceptable for you to criticize them for being too lazy to train their voices when they try to snap your neck for misgendering them.

>>7343385

Does your mother have some kind of defect? How did she have two premature children? And are you saying your brother died? Or is he mentally handicapped instead?
>>
>>7343595
WTF????
>>
>>7343552
though abled people should logically be able to detect disabled people, i'm an autist who is completely incapable of acting neurotypical for even the shortest exchange and still get "omg i wouldn't have thought you were disabled"
abled people are pretty retarded
>>
>>7343552
>blind people are easy to spot
>says the guy who has zero experience spotting anything
hmmmmmmmmmmm really gets ur noggin joggin....
>>
>>7343552

It may be easy, but that doesn't mean the average trans person will be able to see past their own giant important wounded beautiful damaged self well enough to successfully notice it.
>>
>>7343330
>it is biologically impossible to flip your voice no matter how many hormones you flood your system with.
lol looks like you're legally retarded too
>>
>>7343595

It's silly to dump on the rare blind person like this when people much more commonly inflict even greater disability on themselves in trivially avoidable ways (as by overeating). If you want to say that sort of thing you'd be better off doing it in Walmart. Maybe write it on a little note and then leave the note on the seat of one of the scootypuffs.
>>
>>7343693
We fatties can still be productive, yea they might need a staple or two but then they're as good as anyone

If yer blind, take millions in public assist and helpers then you really are a liability and won't ever get better.
>>7343644
What, you gona go tumblr and shout ableism now?
>>
File: image.jpg (76KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76KB, 640x480px
>>7343716
>we
>well
>>
>>7343716
Let me understand something; you're saying it's okay for a person to be trans, but blind people should kill themselves?
>>
File: image.jpg (20KB, 356x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 356x200px
>>7343763
I'm not saying that, but in all fairness they're like the fatties. It's potentially fixable and some of them can be productive. Sure, you should kill all the hopeless cases, anyone creepy, in a dramatic way, and inspire others to get better. But you can often get something back.

Otoh have someone who can't ever get better and sucks unlimited amounts of money in minders and aid you'll never make good on. Is that a smart investment.
>>
>>7343777
WTF are you talking about? I never mentioned "fatties", first of all.

Secondly, how are blind people sucking in "unlimited amounts of money" in aid? And how is killing them a "smart investment"?
>>
>>7343793
No I just said Somone else is right in saying trannies=fatties in consequence. If you do something productive then I guess I don't mean you.

And don't get me wrong, any cringey tranny who doesn't want to get better should be killed in the most spectacular way possible. Public lynching maybe, that will inspire others to get better.
>>
>>7343588
Large fonts and a color-reversal addon. I've still got 20/400 in my sighted eye.

>>7343595
Oh, you.

>>7343611
Mom's mother took ye olde fertility drugs and all of the womens' kids have been born 3 months early. My uncle's kids were normal... slutty and stoned but physically normal. He abandoned them. Scumfuck.

>>7343649
I find it funny that the able-bodied are too blind to notice the cane... and the swaying... and the looking away from them so my one ear will pick up what they say.

>>7343669
Again, oh you. If I can spot my kindred before I can see them clearly, your able ass has no excuse.

>>7343680
I lol'd at this.

>>7343684
The burden of proof is on you. I haven't been "fooled" yet, as it were.

>>7343693
I will leave my opinions on the actual disorder outside this board.

>>7343716
Blindness can be worked around. The reason I can't work is because of my asthma and my chronic nerve pain. I used to be suicidal because I'd never contribute to society but I have an able-bodied wife and roommate so I play house-bitch and keep their able spirits up so they can do better work. It's something to keep me going.

>>7343777
I agree that hopeless cases should be killed but your and my definition of "hopeless case" are wildly different. I think if you're at least 66% as smart as the average person (like my low-oxygen-having brother is as a result of his own premature birth,) you should be placed in a job to be productive. If I could work away from the public and their perfumes and colognes, I could totally hold a job. The problem is my asthma and nerve pain make me too much of a liability (thanks ADA.) If you can't wipe yourself? If you'll never talk or feed yourself? THOSE people deserve a mercy kill.
>>
>>7343793
Blind people are less damaging than aids spreading gays

unless its a blind fag...
>>
>>7344754
>Mom's mother took ye olde fertility drugs and all of the womens' kids have been born 3 months early.

DES, then?
>>
>>7344754
>The burden of proof is on you. I haven't been "fooled" yet, as it were.

Wait, how would you even know? Lol
>>
>>7344811
I'm not sure (Mom didn't even know) but that certainly might be.

>>7344820
That would be the ultimate success story. A trans who transitioned so well and was so happy that they... properly assimilated into the life they wanted.
>>
>>7344908

>That would be the ultimate success story. A trans who transitioned so well and was so happy that they... properly assimilated into the life they wanted.

It's uncommon, but it does happen.
>>
>>7344754
Couldn't you just look up VFS and Korea? You can even find their sites there.

You realize even effeminate boys who just want to trick men but still think of themselves as guys are getting it http://archive.loveisover.me/lgbt/thread/7179853/

You really don't impress, question the existence of s commonplace thing and expect everyone to give you what you could look up in a sec, very sad.
>>
>>7344908
it does, and they are still suicidal lol
>>
>>7343351
Oh wow!
>>
>>7345368
its a physical illness, not mental.
>>
Here, all. This is the kind of shit I can't stand. http://hg101.proboards.com/post/390693/thread
>>
are post op trannys able to achieve orgasm?
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.