[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ftmg/ - female to male general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 318
Thread images: 35

File: snow faggot.jpg (32KB, 480x323px) Image search: [Google]
snow faggot.jpg
32KB, 480x323px
December edition. How do you December comfy?

old thread: >>7324136

Transition timelines:
http://helpfultransinfo.tumblr.com/tagged/tc

Bottom surgery info:
http://gendercube.tumblr.com/

Passing guide for AAPs:
http://ftmguide.rassaku.net/

Old sites, but still great one-stop-shops for FTM information:
http://ftmguide.org/
http://thetransitionalmale.com
>>
Cis guy comparison
>>>/fit/39577873
>>>/fit/39578205

If you've ever been fat, you have an excuse for a botched chest.
>>
>>7342475

i'm sure it's various reasons for various people... but people can/do invade my personal space to a strange extent... it's probably just the kinda people i attract or whatever... i know on some level a good deal of it is a matter of physical attraction cuz i've had a lot of people only like me for that reason (which is weird for me cuz i don't think i'm attractive... i'm not my own type or close to it, but i hear it often enough so i can accept it on a logical level even though i feel removed from it) it's whatever for the most oart except when it's been like groping and shit...

yeah i don't get angry often either... i'm much more likely to find things depressing and then it's more just a matter of getting wasted or having sex to make that shit stop... there's a couple of things that can bring me into meltdown territory that aren't major, but it's ocd related and usually a matter of me repeatedly telling someone not to do something cuz it sets me off and then them doing it often anyway... usually i just deal with the anxiety it causes

nah having someone teach you that kinda shit isn't really a positive thing... my mom being that way made me have a really hard time with the idea of relationships and trusting anyone cuz she's the better parent and was always going on about manipulation and lying as a life skill... i can do it, i'm fucking great at it when i need to be... but it's not something i like or respect if that makes sense, and it's something i avoid in close personal relationships cuz i find my parents' relationship so offputting (on a ton of levels...it's part of why my s/o and i have been engaged for years, but haven't actually followed through cuz the idea of marriage makes me feel sick past it being alright in a business arrangement sense) and i tend to just be honest cuz i lack a filter, am impulsive, and don't see it as fair...
>>
can any ausfags here tell me about how long it took to get T? i have my first therapist appointment on the 3rd of january
>>
>>7343117
I know it's not a positive thing, it's just that as I said, there are times when it can be necessary to lie and I'm not really capable of it.

I've probably been fucked up in the aspect of relationships/trusting people too. I've just been tricked or betrayed by people so many times. And then still, sometimes when I do trust people now, I guess I trust the wrong people at the wrong times and more shit goes wrong.

Yeah, I tend to be honest too. As I said before, I just hate liars. I'd rather have someone tell me a really fucking brutal truth, no matter how much it hurts, than lie to my face about it. But that's just not how the world works, unfortunately.
>>
>>7343132
4 years and i ended up DIYing
i was underage, though
>>
>>7342475

+ it creates trust issues all the same cuz anyone close to me who's seen how easy it is for me to do when i need to it (even if it's to help them) always ends up wondering if i'm doing that to them at points... it makes fights really volatile with some people, like i had a friend who'd flip her shit if i offered my perspective and it was anything that touched on her sympathy or made her feel wrong... she'd just start going on about me being a "snake" and whatnot, so even if i'm honest there's that expectation of me to not be cuz i'm really good at it...

that's not to say people don't ever trust me anyway... they usually do in spite of themselves and even someone who thinks that of me usually isn't in a place where that's on their mind, but yeah, it comes up

it isn't a quality i appreciate in someone else like my s/o is the opposite, he's a really bad liar... mostly cuz his default is being too honest even when he shouldn't be, even when it's completely and totally unnecessary to even say anything... or he'll mean to lie and accidentally tell the truth, and so bluntly he accidentally offends people frequently with it, it's funny but yeah

not gonna lie, it's definitely kept me out of jail and shit... i tend to get away with shit that other people never managed as easily even when i pget caught

+ maybe you sound insincere when you speak? my s/o can have that issue, people find me more trustworthy than him even though in most cases he's the more honest/trustworthy one... but i think part if that is how aggressive he can be/comes off... people are always telling me they're scared or intimidated by him on some level... even if he's nice and friendly to them and shit (he usually is... he's got a strong presence and he's loud and shit, but he's usually just joking and trying to have fun) sometimes tone and demeanor can make a huge difference in the way people take you and there's not much you can do about it...
>>
>>7343136

it helps my s/o to come up with practice lies beforehand so he can say them like they're true if they're necessary... he plans out dealing with people and social situations etc like he's going to war... so i'll tell him shit to say, and we'll joke about it and when we turn a lie into an inside joke he's more likely to say it if he needs to lie for some reason... just out of habit, but if he's completely unprepared he's gonna be honest... and if he doesn't say anything then it's cuz he can't lie so him being quiet is the same as him telling the truth if you ask him something he doesn't want to answer...

i don't think enough to trust or distrust people in most every day situations or interactions... i start off neutral and work my way through shit in retrospect, but i come off way more open than i am i'm fairly reserved on some level nearly always with people...

yeah i'd rather someone hurt me with honesty than lie to me too... i don't necessarily hate liars, but i don't care for it...

but i lie to hide shit when i need to, and i frequently need to with my family (who i'm not actually very close to even when i'm around them a lot)

i don't typically lie to spare people's feelings... only to get myself out of otherwise unpleasant shit, for personal gain if i don't have other options, or if i'm helping someone else by doing it...
>>
>>7343169
Well, I don't think it'd be necessary for me to be able to do that kind of stuff. But as I said, honesty isn't always a good thing in this world and it can fuck up a lot of things. It's not like people really trust me in the first place though. Sometimes I think being able to lie convincingly would make me seem more trustworthy.

Yeah, I offend people a lot too, without meaning to. It's pretty sad because I'll just be having a conversation with someone and suddenly they're telling me not to be a rude piece of shit. But that only happens online. I guess they don't show anything in real life.

Could be, who knows. I know for a fact that when I'm telling my parents about something (for example explaining something to them), they accuse me of being angry or tell me to calm down, even if I am calm. They also tell me I'm often very negative even though I personally wouldn't say so. Rather than being negative, I see things the way they are. And since we don't live in some utopic world, those things tend to be not-so-nice. I wouldn't know how to change my behavior to sound sincere and shit though.

I plan out shit too, especially when I go to meet someone. That's unrelated to lying though. If I know I'll have to lie to someone, I plan that out too. But it still doesn't really go well.
>>
>>7343228

it can make you seem more trustworthy yeah... i know i can lie to people to sound like i can be trusted better than i can in some situations...

my life skills mostly just make it so i'd be a really good criminal if i was so inclined honestly...

online i can offend people without meaning to, though honestly mostly here than anywhere else... and in person not really unless someone is annoyed at me for not reacting or responding when they're angry or something... me being "too calm" has been something that gets under people's skin for some reason though i find it weird that it's an issue...but people take offense to that about me, i'm not serious enough and i'm too calm when they want me to be reactive... i'm good at pacifying people generally

i get told i'm negative for being realistic sometimes as well... which is irritating cuz acknowledging reality isn't negative, and neither is accepting that things can go wrong

if someone is telling me to calm down though it's cuz i'm the complete opposite of that... like i said me pissed off is really not pretty it's not something people should ever be around people always tell me i know exactly what to say to make them feel better and shit; and the opposite is true too... i'm very good at pushing people's buttons and if i'm mad i'm not gonna lie either so i'll rip people apart with things that are completely true and then i'm fine 10 minutes later or after i've gotten high or drunk or had a cigarette cuz i walked away when i was done... but the damage afterwards is pretty solid, a friend of mine told me fighting with me is like dealing with a tornado

i can't plan anything out, even if i plan things i'm just gonna react anyway so there's no point... and planning makes me anxious anyway... my s/o does it for everything not even just lying, everything is like "they might do this so i need to be prepared like that" and then all possible scenarios get taken into account with back up strategies and so on
>>
>>7342542
I'm kind of glad gynomastia is a thing, most people wouldn't know what the scars should look like so top surgery can be passed off as "I used to be fat".
>>
>>7343317
>most people wouldn't know what the scars should look like
top surgery scars are increasingly identifiable, is the problem
as early as 2013 i knew guys getting outed in communities full of average cishet dudes based on scars alone, things have gotten a lot worse since then
>>
>>7343328
>have huge scars from hyperactive youth
>nobody can see them because skin and genes
>top surgery scars will most likely be the same
jej
>>
>not being keyhole master race
It's like you guys don't want your chest to pass.
>>
>>7343342
I'll buy your best tiddie-shrinking fairydust, sir
>>
File: sheik_reveal.0.0.jpg (82KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
sheik_reveal.0.0.jpg
82KB, 1600x900px
>>
>>7343282
I feel like trans people in general are easily butthurt. I can usually post anywhere alright but in the few times that I've posted in a local trans community, I've gotten accused of acting rude and like I'm better, and that I made it seem like they're stupid. Which, in all honesty, they are, but I never said that to them.

Sounds pretty brutal. When I'm angry, I don't act like that, I just get very aggressive (which I can also be in my momentary rages from someone doing something annoying).

Telling people things to make them feel better is something I'm terrible at, and usually when they expect me to say something to make them feel better, that's where I end up offending them. I just don't recognize I'm expected to do that and just give them an "I guess" or something similar.

I plan out practically everything, except for things at home. Unless I need something done, then I sometimes plan stuff for at home too. But for example if someone asks me to go somewhere with them, I will plan out exactly which bus I'll take there, which one I'll take back, how long it takes to get there from the bus (plus a huge time reserve, so I'm always everywhere early even though I don't need to be), how much time we'll have for stuff, what I'll do before they show up, where we can go if we have excess time etc.
>>
>>7343342
i'm an a on one side and a b on the other, but i have severe ptosis (australian medical system wouldn't let me get surgery under 18 so i've been binding regularly since 14 and my chest has been ruined)
currently planning to get gynecomastia surgery because i've seen cis chests in similar positions to mine that turned out well without scarring but an ftm surgeon who looked at my chest wouldn't perform anything but di
>>
>>7343364

yeah a lot of them can be which makes it hard cuz i never know what's gonna set someone off + i have the same issue where people tend to think i'm arrogant and think i'm better than other people etc (which couldn't be further from the truth really) but that's a general thing... part of it is just that i don't like people seeing any of my actual weaknesses though... and i sound a lot more set in my thoughts than i ever actually am cuz i think later and sort shit out by discussing it + i can put people on the defensive as a way of seeing how they work... the reality is i don't think i'm always right and i'm not a huge fan of myself

yeah i'm an asshole with it honestly i try to withdraw before then, but yeah

my s/o actually has that issue... people tell me i'm soothing a lot it's unintentional i don't really do anything to produce that result it just kinda happens... which is why i tend to be people's emotional dumping ground or they'll come to me to deal with their anxiety and such... i've had people just want to hear my voice or be near me so they can calm down... my s/o has severe anxiety issues, but he tells me i've never seen him have a full blown panic attack cuz i keep him calm just by being there

when he tries to make people feel better usually it backfires cuz he just says things that aren't comforting on any level... he's better off just giving hugs (though he hates physical contact with people who aren't me) cuz him talking just nope... he describes it the same way you do

with him i honestly can't tell if he's autistic or his ptsd is just really fucking severe though... or both

he doesn't plan out stuff at home either, but it's weird cuz he makes elaborate plans then tends to be more spontaneous, restless and doesn't typically follow them... he just needs to make them so he can feel comfortable

idk i don't get it, but planning makes me anxious... it feels like i'm committing myself to something and that instantly makes me panic
>>
>>7343456
It's the same for me, I make plans so I can be comfortable and lessen anxiety. Except I tend to follow them, at least when it comes to transport or anything I decide I need to get done. Other than that I do sometimes change stuff too, but usually not too dramatically.

Why would PTSD cause someone to act that way? I haven't really put any effort in researching it but I can't imagine someone with it would act autistic.

You guys have been together for a long time so there's probably some strong feelings there, which could also help him calm down.

Yeah, physical contact is terrible. My mother used to put her hand on my shoulder a lot and I'd always just squirm away or brush her hand off as a first reaction to it. Eventually she stopped doing it after I repeatedly asked her not to. The only person I don't mind touching me is, unsurprisingly, my partner, though I do have to say that sometimes that does tick me off too, when it's in certain ways. But they can't really touch me much anyways because I'm extremely ticklish.
>>
>>7343621

he follows parts of his plans occasionally... typically more his responses to shit that might get said (he's really good at cold reading people, it's kinda scary really... he can tell you shit someone is gonna do/say/wear etc and is nearly always right... unfortunately that makes him assume he's got 100% accuracy at points) are what he sticks to...

ptsd can affect people's empathy levels and socialization and whatnot which can come off similar... in some cases anyway... though i think it's highly likely he's on the spectrum along with the bad ptsd...

he's actually always been like that with me, even when we first met... we were literally finishing each other's sentences and shit from day one and there was an instant "i've known you forever" connection so i'm sure being around me a lot has helped him, but i don't think it's the reason why... even complete strangers have walked up to me while crying and told me a bunch of random shit about their lives then said i was calming... it's funny in the sense that i can cause a lot of chaos unintentionally too, but yeah...

i'm completely fine with physical contact and can enjoy it + i'm very used to it people tend to be physically affectionate with me and i'm used to that kinda thing like i used to work with a guy who liked to work while holding my hand or like people are always touching my hair or some shit... as a result i don't have many physical boundaries and people can be fairly physical with me without anything really crossing my mind cuz it just seems normal... he's like you though, and for him it's me specific or like he'll hug his sister sometimes... that's about it though...

i'm really ticklish too, it sucks just cuz my s/o thinks it's funny as hell to hold me down and tickle me... and he's a lot stronger/bigger than me so i can't do anything about it...
>>
>>7343722
That's pretty creepy. I'm not good at predicting peoples' actions or words though I guess it'd be cool if I could.

Tickling me is one of the things that triggers my episodes of momentary rage, actually. If I tell someone to stop and they don't, I just suddenly snap and become very aggressive. That usually gets them to stop though, so it works out alright for me. But my partner really complains about the fact that they can't touch me in a lot of ways because I'm too ticklish. I've seen people who are very ticklish, and then there's me. A lot of times even just normal touching with no intention of tickling me will make me jump and squirm away because it tickles too much. It's pretty annoying.

Where would you come across crying strangers anyways? I've only ever seen like two in my entire life. Or maybe I've seen more and just didn't notice or something.
>>
>>7343342
I'm hoping to get keyhole, whenever I get the money saved up for it.
Still wondering though: does T fuck up your chest to where keyhole isn't a possibility? Like am I supposed to be getting top surgery before getting on T?
>>
How do I get a straight guy to like me? Is it possible?
>>
>>7343921
Why would you want a straight guy to like you? And I guess it could work but you'd have to out yourself to him and have him treat you like a girl. If you've been on T for a while then I don't know how that would work though.
>>
>>7343775

i can't do that kinda shit either, but it kinda makes him hate people generally so it must not be particularly nice...

i can be like that actually, for me it's not all the time though and since i've been sick... the nerve issues can make physical sensations odd or mixed up sometimes... but before that i was just normal levels of really ticklish... i suppose i could see how that's sorta frustrating for him though

how long you two been together?

and just like out on the street or on trains and whatnot... i'm in nyc and have been most of my life aside from when i lived in the poconos more recently... there's people everywhere

just so you know if i disappear it's cuz i'm drunk in the park heading to a museum with my s/o and his sister and my phone is about to die... took like 20 of these valerian root pills to go with the drunk, they're like 500 mg each supposed to take 4 before bed so i took a bunch to go with the alcohol so it hits harder...
>>
I actually like this new hair on my ass, it's all fuzzy now, I think it improves it
>>
>>7343944
Well, if he can predict their actions and stuff then it means he has a really good understanding of how people work in general, so it's possible. But I personally don't think it'd make me hate people. I know people are terrible creatures with a sick and twisted nature and it doesn't really bother me.

A little over a year, it's the same person I mentioned earlier when I said there's only one person I've kept for a long time. Other people I make friends with or shit almost all go within a week and like two months, sometimes they come back briefly here and there though.

That's weird. I'm in a pretty big city too most of the time. Maybe I just don't watch people closely enough.
>>
>>7343921
There's the vague possibility of you making him realize he's actually bisexual, but most likely it'll be like the other anon said and he'd just see you as a girl
>>
Join the FTMGen Discord Chat!

https://discord.gg/kFVuD9S
>>
>>7344000

yeah... i get it but i generally like people... he's really repulsed by people though generally i've always found it odd how much he loves me in contrast to how much he hates people just cuz idk... hating most people then choosing me seems odd as shit

oh got'cha i thought that person was just a friend... one person you care about is worth more than what most people turn out to be

it's not that i notice them, it's that these people literally walk up to me or sit beside me and start talking... i draw people in without trying
>>
>>7344147
Well, I don't hate people in general but I hate a specific group of people as a whole. That doesn't mean I can't like individuals from that group though. So I guess it's sort of similar for your s/o.

I tend to refer to everyone I know the same way and often in a way that you can't really tell who they are. So to you it could seem like I tell you about 10 different people over time but I could in reality be talking about just one and not giving you any connectors in between.

Maybe it's your facial expressions. I'm told I make a terrible one in public that makes it look like I'm permanently pissed off. I doubt anyone would want to approach someone who looks forever angry, especially when they're sad and want someone to comfort them.

By the way, when/how did you get into drugs anyways?
>>
>>7344199

nah he hates nearly everyone an individual level, but has a level of faith in humanity as a whole that i just lack...

yeah that'll definitely throw me off, i have trouble keeping track of stiuff to begin with though...

maybe idk people always think i'm sad or some shit...

i started drinking at 13 when my alcoholic uncle gave me enough to get drunk the first time... drugs at 15 starting with opiates... my s/o's mom gave me a high mg without telling me what it was while i was in pain at her house, got high it was the best thing ever she gave me more... and yeah started there
>>
> named after beloved late grandma yvette
> masculine version of her name is a homonym to a woman's name

Grandma was one of the few in my family who wasn't a dysfunctional wreck, and I want to still keep a connection to her name in honor of it, but I feel like going by Yves (literally pronounced the same as Eve) would just be incredibly uncomfortable until I reach stealth passing mode.
>>
>>7344286
It throws everyone off. That's sort of why I do it anyways.

Sounds like a pedo uncle to be honest, if he gave you enough to get drunk at 13, but alright then.

Also I remembered something else we talked about those few months ago. It was related to me being cruel to animals and shit.
>>
>>7344345
How about Vito?
>>
>>7344345
I've heard of guys with that name but they usually pronounce it literally, like "ya-ves"
I've never heard of it pronounced properly, but I also don't live in an area with a lot of French/French-rooted people.
>>
>>7343913
I was on t for 3 months before surgery and it wasn't an issue. I don't know about long term use though.
>>
>>7343913
It probably depends. 1 year of T is a prerequisite for top surgery where I live and I know a few guys who've had keyhole.
>>
>>7344140
It won't work on my phone :(
>>
>>7344346

is it cuz you just prefer to be private or is it just like a way you entertain yourself with other people?

nah he isn't a pedo, just has bad judgment... my s/o's mom idk... she's like groped me and shit and done shit like called me into her room and then been changing and whatnot, but i just kinda ignored it... and she gave me opiates, benzos, and alcohol while i was younger... but yeah i was introduced to shit like that and then it all just progressed from there...
>>
>>7343913
I started T after my top surgery, but I live in CA so...
>>
>>7345392

+ i remember that conversation btw... cuz i found it really interesting, we were talking about mice right? and it being like a game for you... i guess i could see why someone might find you odd based ok that but idk... that kinda shit doesn't phase me, i'd kill someone if they fucked with one of my birds but i mean... that's like how i feel about people too... i care when they matter to me you know?

+ i imagine you don't say that to most people anyway... but yeah nah i like you, now that i can place you, you have interesting shit to say moreso than most people
>>
>>7343921
There's always the chance that they might be undercover bi, that's what happened to me, I got lucky. Otherwise just go for bi guys.
>>
>>7345392
I just prefer to be private, even when I know it can't do me any harm at all even if they did know every detail of my life and identity.

Yeah, I think it was mice. I don't really tell people about it much though since a lot of people would call me a monster, plus it's breaking the law to torture animals.

You think so? I personally don't really think I have interesting things to say, but that's your opinion I guess.

Speaking of opinions, what's your opinion anyways? Do you think I'm autistic?
>>
>>7345438

i can get that, i figured it was one or the other... i'm private about some shit and then not at all about other shit, but the stuff i talk about sometimes gives the impression that i'm more open than i am

i guess i think on some level killing is just a natural part of human nature, so i don't necessarily think someone is a monster for it... i could never do that myself, but i've got a soft spot for most animals + i'm just not like that... even like, when i've wished i could like a bird i used to have had severe epilepsy and the day she died i was just kinda holding her knowing she wasn't gonna make it to the vet's office (i called and was gonna bring her in anyway) while she was having seizures and no shit i would've given anything to be the kinda person who could've just quickly and painlessly put her out of her misery... couldn't even do that so i just held her and sat with her instead cuz she had used the last bit of strength she had to grab onto my finger when i went to put her in her cage cuz i figured she wanted to be alone (she liked me, but she wasn't really tame) and just wished i could... so i'm the opposite to a point of detriment i think

idk... it just doesn't register as weird to me, but yeah i figured you didn't really say that sorta thing

and i do find you interesting yeah, cuz you're different than me and most people don't have stories like that mouse story you know? when someone says something i haven't heard several times over i'm instantly interested

most people don't think they're interesting, their day to day life is perfectly normal and mundane to them

based on the little i've talked to you i'd say it was possible, but i'm not sure yet

i think what tends to stand out the most in conversation over time is how literal someone autistic can be and the way they're honest/state their opinions... and you can be a little literal, and the way you're sensitive to things and what sets you off are things that stand out
>>
>>7345533
Killing is a part of nature in general. That doesn't mean that most people agree with it though, especially when it comes to purposely being mean or torturing. Which is pretty weird though, since humans are practically like a plague, killing anything and everything around them just so they can be better off. Humans are known to be very sadistic sometimes too, so I wonder why so many people are so against torturing or killing children/animals. In the past I thought it was because it's not socially acceptable to be a cold hearted bastard but there's probably more to it than that.

You've got a point there, if you're used to something, it's no longer interesting. So it doesn't make sense for someone to think of themselves as interesting. Unless they were visibly very different from other people in a way that they'd see over and over. Which was always my case, so I liked to study myself in an attempt to sort of find out more I guess. But I never really thought I'd be interesting to another person. A lot of times my interests don't overlap with what most people like in the first place.

That's possible. But then again, it's not like you say a lot of sarcastic things (as far as I'm aware) so I wouldn't say it's likely I'd be noticeably very literal.
>>
>>7345624

well i wouldn't say i agree with it, i accept it as natural + sadism is natural for some people so i'm not gonna get weird just cuz someone exhibits a natural trait i don't share

i get it isn't socially acceptable, but shit... there's plenty i do that isn't so who am i to judge just cuz my shit is different you know? i don't believe in "right" and "wrong" anyway, not in any objective sense; morality is subjective...

i think it's a matter of innocence, people equate animals and children together and see them as pure so harming them bothers people on that level... it's not just harming a person or animal in a literal sense that does it, it's the idea of destroying innocence that does it for people... that being said i do see being a grown ass adult and harming a child as disgusting and pathetic, and i don't exactly promote the idea of harming animals (though i really don't see it as much different than killing an animal for food on some level... possibly cuz i'm vegan and all meat is the same to me... it's just i'm the kinda person who's let mice off of glue traps) but i mean... i've been friends with people who i know hit their kids and shit, and that's just... not my place even though that shit makes me cringe and need to leave when i see it

i think it's that removal people have from animals+ nature in their heads (cuz there isn't actually one) that can do that

people who find themselves interesting are boring... they're just overinflated, and usually it's more that they do a lot of things that are supposed to be interesting but they don't get anything out of it... they just have a bunch of vapid bullshit to say, and it's all worthless... my old roommate was like that actually, he'd go on and on about all the things he did and the places he went but he never said anything that made it seem like he ever took anything out of those experiences... or any experience really, he just wanted people to nod their heads and tell him they were impressed
>>
20 years old. Should I start HRT or should I just an hero now?
>>
>>7345624

+ i haven't been sarcastic here nah (funny though in person i can be a bit, but way less than i get accused of it... it's my voice... i tend to just sound like i'm being an asshole and apparently my "tone is sarcastic" ), but i was actually referring to something i noticed way earlier... i'll scroll up in a bit if i don't forget (about to go get weed and such) and try to pick it out... but yeah...
>>
cool
>>
>>7343342
>not wanting DI cause getting scars is too scary
it's like you don't want to be a man, bro
>>
>>7345899
20 is fine
>>
>>7345953
It's not about scary scars, it's about passing
Keyhole is master pass rate
>>
>>7345899
20 isn't that bad. I wouldn't an hero and instead try it.

>>7345863
Yeah, innocence. I forgot about that one. And people tend to not have the same mindset as you, unfortunately. So I'd get judged for saying I've done that stuff.

I guess so. They're interested in themselves because they're narcissistic. I wouldn't really say I'm narcissistic though. But I wouldn't quite say I'm interested in myself exactly.

>>7345912

Not sure what you referred to. If you remember, it'd be helpful if you could look it up.
>>
What's the derogatory term for a ftm who doesn't pass?
People call an unpassing mtf a hon
But that doesn't work for ftms
>>
>>7346053
Fakeboi
Tumblrina
>>
>>7346053
Although 'fakeboi' mostly applies if you're 25 or under
Over that would just be a bulldyke
While that term doesn't specifically refer to a non-passing FtM, it's what people would think you are.
>>
For those who inject, what dosage did you start on?
>>
>>7346053
Aiden is probably a relevant word too. Typically refers to guys who try to become their Super Cool Anime OC (Donut Steel), which usually comes with some visual cringe as well.

Though most of the insults out there (aidens, fakeboi, tumblrina, fujo to male, etc) are more about mentality than visuals.
>>
>>7346138
125mg/3 weeks
>>
>>7346151
>Typically refers to guys who try to become their Super Cool Anime OC (Donut Steel), which usually comes with some visual cringe as well.
Can you elaborate more on this? Because it's something I've been worried that I'm doing.
>>
>>7346180
Cut your hair
Thicken your eyebrows
Possibly look into something to desaturate your lips

Your eyebrows are the biggest offenders here, though.
>>
>>7346180
are you mtf? wrong general? this is ftmg
>>
>>7346214
>>7346202
im so sorry. thought this was mtf general. feel like an idiot. ill delete post
>>
>>7346180

you aren't ugly, and your pic is sideways cuz of your phone... screenshot it right side up then post next time

you're just having a bad day, which is normal...

whoever said the thing about your eyebrows was right, they would look better if you did them differently but it's not like they make you unattractive somehow...
>>
if i post pic will someone give me an honest opinion on whether i pass or not?
>>
fine i won't post pic then

don't want to be called a "fakeboi" anyways..
>>
>>7346250
>>7346281
1. it's a slow general
2. you'll know if you pass or not based on how strangers treat you.
>>
>>7346305
do you get misgendered?
>>
>>7346032

yeah a lot of people really care too much about what other people do even when it doesn't affect them... but idk, i'm so used to hearing all kinds of shit from people that things don't really make me react

and it's like i said, i do enough of my own socially unacceptable shit so i can't judge + i'm not a great person and shit anyway so eh... it's whatever to me

though honestly i imagine most of the people i know probably would just be like "weird" and then not care past that...

yeah he was a narcissist... but there's a point where self interest is normal, but for him it was in a different way

i can't find it right now... i looked, but me and reading sometimes... the social stuff though stood out too, but i don't like to judge solely on that cuz other shit can factor in
>>
>>7346250

sure
>>
>>7343150
how'd DIYing go?
>>
>>7346356
Well I care about what other people do when it doesn't affect me as well sometimes. For example when someone's wrong about something, I'll occasionally butt into the conversation and correct them. But I don't go around calling people terrible or monsters.

Some socially unacceptable things are pretty stupid though so just judging a person off that isn't really something you should go by. Then again, you'd be breaking the social norms that everyone expects from you and you'd be seen as a terrible person if you just did things your way so it's sort of a lose-lose situation.

Were you going to make a reference to my behavior?
>>
>>7346356
>>7346466
Well I'm fucking retarded. I wrote one sentence, then forgot what exactly I wrote and then wrote a second one continuing the first one, sort of.

But I guess if someone didn't judge people by the socially unacceptable things they do, they probably wouldn't follow those norms entirely either so in the end I guess it doesn't really matter.
>>
>>7346223
lmao
Then you pass for a girl just fine.

>>7346250
>>7346281
Sure
We won't really pull the "fakeboi" card unless you, for example, refuse criticism because muh special snowflake gender, rather than actually trying to look male. If you don't pass at all, we can help you pass better.
>>
>>7346413
>>7346596

fine

here's my before and after

unsee.cc
/rugonabi
>>
>>7346661

noice
you pass fine, and are cute to boot.
>>
>>7346686
am i a fakeboi?
>>
>>7346715
Nope. You look pretty male to me. Nice cat btw.
>>
File: 1480231966002.jpg (637KB, 1200x1467px) Image search: [Google]
1480231966002.jpg
637KB, 1200x1467px
>80 posts
>1 image
This thread needs some color
>>
>>7346661
I think the beard is what's helping you most, but still, you pass just fine.
>>
>>7344345
make yves your middle name, problem solved
>>7345899
20 is worse than it would be for a trans girl but keep in mind 20 is still pretty great for a trans girl
you'll be fine, just a curvy manlet
>>7346053
i use aiden as a direct equivalent to hon rather than using it in the sense it's usually used here
i encounter so many aidens who don't pass even long-term post-transition that a word for them is kind of important
>>7346138
60mg/week
>>7346434
fairly well, but i only did it for a few months before getting legit
i strongly recommend it if getting t will be difficult to you, e.g. if underage
>>
>>7346138
100 every two weeks. I'm up to double that now, but I'm also a big person (over 6ft tall and 200lbs)
>>
File: smug_oreki.jpg (75KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
smug_oreki.jpg
75KB, 1280x720px
>tfw you're a cis boy
>>
i don't fully understand what an aiden is.

so it's someone who tries to be an anime character and wear flashy colored clothing?
>>
File: 1462120339106.jpg (189KB, 1462x1462px) Image search: [Google]
1462120339106.jpg
189KB, 1462x1462px
>>7346840
Try not to sit on your balls, cissy
>>
>>7346858
I thought it was someone who claimed to be ftm or nb but was really just a girl with short hair begging for attention.
>>
>>7346864
>>7346858
it's the ftm equivalent of a hon
>>
>>7346864
you probably know it far better than i do. i got the impression from:
>>7346151
>Aiden is probably a relevant word too. Typically refers to guys who try to become their Super Cool Anime OC (Donut Steel), which usually comes with some visual cringe as well.

where does the term aiden come from?
>>
>>7346858
an aiden is a trans man who doesn't pass
like 'hon', i would rather reserve this word for people who have done pretty much all they can/are willing to do and STILL don't pass
the percentage of aidens varies from 0% to 75% in the post-transition population depending on how good you are at telling ftm traits, to me most postpubertal transitioner trans guys are really obvious
>>
>>7346886
is aiden a name of someone who didn't pass? do you know where it originates from?
>>
>>7346466

i don't really bother unless i care about someone, otherwise i don't give a shit what people want to do as long as no one i actually give a shit about isn't gonna get hurt or whatever... unless i'm just bored and talking shit, but that's not about caring it's just about entertaining myself... which is a bit different

i agree there, i think some shit is ridiculous, but i mean... i also know myself and shit so aside from drugs eh not the best person lol it's whatever though, i don't particularly feel bad about it... it's whatever... i've accepted that i'm kind of a piece of shit lol

i don't give a shit what people think of me unless i feel connected to them, otherwise there's no winning anyway people judge you no matter what

i was just thinking about the bus stop and that kinda awkwardness, my s/o can be like that and with shit on the phone too...

>>7346492

it's cool, i do that shit all the time... or mix up 2 different sentences i could've used and shit

i'm really drunk now
>>
>>7346897
aiden used to be a very common ftm name
it isn't now to nearly the same degree, but the stereotype remains
>>
>>7345410
He seems like he's 99% straight, but has joked around with me enough to make me wonder. I've heard about guys who are straight but make an exception for a trans guy.
I sure wouldn't mind that happening in my case.
>>
>>7346914
whats your boy name?
>>
>>7346918
>I've heard about guys who are straight but make an exception for a trans guy
>make an exception
they see their boyfriends as girls, friend
>>
>>7346928
Or they just don't like dick
>>
File: image.jpg (119KB, 556x803px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
119KB, 556x803px
>>7346778

pic of gypsy taking a bath in the sink while i was washing dishes...
>>
>>7346933
Unsanitary, but cute
>>
>>7346930
nah, i've met the kind of guys who do that
they see their boyfriends as girls
>>
>>7346938

i prefer when she waits 'til i'm done, but there's no stopping her when she decides she feels like doing something... she just insists
>>
>>7346803
whered you get the T from? what was your dosage?
>>
>>7346961

eh my s/o was like that (after years of being with me since i came out he's been more open minded about guys... extremely picky and he likes feminine guys but yeah...) and if he just saw me as a chick he'd say it... he's never been the type to spare my feelings, so yeah that's really not necessarily how shit works... i'm sure that's true some of the time though
>>
>>7346971
60mg/week, as stated (legit dose now is 250mg/3 weeks, but i want the interval shortened to 2)
i got it from alphabeastz
>>
Is it offensive for a guy to want to fuck an unpassing ftm because he's into the genderqueer look while only liking vaginas?
>>
>>7346982

only to people who find it offensive...
>>
>>7344345
Use Yves as a middle name, then.
>>
>>7346986
Are you hot?
>>
>>7347017

subjective, i'm not my own type
>>
>>7346982
Unpassing FtMs don't always have vaginas. Navigating that line of questioning is hard without being sort of an asshole.
>>
>>7347037
Let's see
>>
>>7347041

idk, i never get bothered when people ask me what i've got going on... i mean... if they wanna fuck i get wanting to know what to expect, i'm cool with surprises but not everyone is...
>>
File: image.jpg (191KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
191KB, 1080x1080px
>body goals.
>>
>>7344345

It's a bit of a typical ftm name, but Emmett carries the same sort of sound.
>>
>>7346803
>20 is worse than it would be for a trans girl
wut
Sure, you'll be a manlet, but T can fix a lot of shit. In a trans girl, T might well fuck her shit up by age 20.
>>
>>7347043

i've been in a relationship for 12 years so... it doesn't really matter what i look like
>>
>>7347090
Same boat.
>>
File: image.jpg (161KB, 640x721px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
161KB, 640x721px
>>7347090

+ but eh have a pic anyway... only one i have of me on my phone, few months old but i look about the same... lost a little weight cuz heroin binge i think, but other than that about the same... nothing special
>>
>>7347109

my relationship is technically open, just not at a point currently where i'd bother with another person... got enough shit going on without wanting someone new and their shit piled on
>>
>>7347118
I wouldn't know your gender irl.
>>
>>7347118
what's up Kylo Ren, how's that killing your dad thing going for you?
>>
>>7347136

people don't always... i get "he/she" and awkward stumbling and avoidance of pronouns a lot + sometimes i tell someone i'm trans and they tell me they knew i "wanted to be a girl" ... it's funny as hell
>>
>>7347118
cute. mexican?
>>
>>7347118
ilu brooklyn
>>
>>7347149

well i feel a lot closer to the dark side now

>>7347157

thanks and nah i'm puerto rican, italian, and cuban...

>>7347158

ilu too...
>>
>>7347076
proportionately worse, because 20 is much closer to the end of male puberty (could still be well into it) than the end of female (by which point it could have been over for more than half a decade)
the s-curve of hormonal response means that, after accounting for the fact estrogen does a lot less than testosterone at baseline, a 20 year old trans man will have less proportionate response than a 20 year old trans woman
>>
>>7346138
100mg/week
>>
File: SkypePhoto_20161204_011803.jpg (221KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
SkypePhoto_20161204_011803.jpg
221KB, 675x1200px
I finally got a tall, strong, handsome man home with me on a Saturday night.
>>
>>7347596
IM SEETHING WITH JEALOUSY
>>
Is it weird that having to interact with children, especially small babies and toddlers, makes my dysphoria get pretty bad?

I come from a large italian and irish mix of family. So whenever I have to watch someone's kid for money or even just having to interact with my younger cousins and such around the holidays, I get this feeling like everyone is expecting me to have some kind of natural parental instinct (because uterus = good with kids by my familys logic) and therefore should know how to talk to and interact with them.

Plus those ever-pressing questions as I get older about why I haven't settled down and had a family yet. Maybe because the idea of pregnancy makes me want to kill myself? And I'm not socially or even emotionally equipped to be a good dad and that's why I've been avoiding the domestic life like the plague.

Eh. Sorry if this post is bloggy. Guess shark week + all this holiday bs has been getting to me.
>>
>>7348237
I have the same, especially when people comment on it. I almost dropped a baby once because they showed it in my arms and then started talking about biological clocks and 'motherly instincts'.
>>
this thread rulez
>>
>>7348237
I'm good with kids in the fun dad kind of way, different from "natural motherly instincts" and shit.

While I'm not out to them, most of my family knows not to expect kids from me anyway.
>>
>>7346911
I'd say drugs are a very controversial thing. Or not exactly controversial but something similar to that. People consider stuff like weed and heroine as bad, but then they have a coffee in the morning, smoke a cigarette, and get drunk in the evening. It's hypocritical, really. I understand the fact that they'd consider heroine bad since it's easy to get addicted to and pretty hardcore, but weed is harmless. More harmless than cigarettes and alcohol, yet nobody has a problem with those.

I don't even pick up the phone if I don't know who it is, actually. Someone called me just yesterday and since I didn't know the number, I let it ring. Usually it's telemarketers anyways though. And I hate calling people like the taxi or pizza delivery and always force someone else to do it. I put off a doctor's appointment for like 2 months like that once. But that's rather just because of my anxiety from it.
>>
>>7348457
>weed is harmless
no
>More harmless than cigarettes and alcohol
yes

Saying weed is harmless is ridiculous. Weedheads are useless, and heavy users struggle with the after effects of dulling their mind for years, not to mention those getting anxiety and memory problems. It does less damage to the body, especially if it's taken in other ways than smoking, but it does it's toll on the mind in the long run. I'm not against it, mind you, but it should be used wisely.
>>
>>7348493
Well yeah, but too much of anything is bad, really. And if you don't use it like crazy it is pretty harmless. But in that case I guess you could also argue that cigarettes and alcohol are pretty harmless if you don't use them often, so whatever.
>>
>>7348508
>cigarettes and alcohol are pretty harmless if you don't use them often
They still damage. They are carcinogens.
>>
>>7348237

no one asks me why i don't have kids so i can't relate to that... i'm also good with kids though, people don't really expect it but kids always really like me... the same way animals usually like me honestly they just kinda walk over to me and it's instant...

they're pretty easy to deal with though... mostly you just let them do whatever they're gonna and make sure they don't die or get hurt in the process and if they feel like talking you just kinda let them and pretend to be interested (you don't have to really talk, just listen) ... you barely have to interact with them and when you do you don't have to do anything really special...

my niece fucking loves me and most of what i do when i'm around her is play guitar and sing (she requests it and will either dance or sit on the floor with her baby guitar and play with that... or like i'll hold down chords and let her strum my guitar while i tell her what note she's hearing... she can't see someone play a guitar without telling someone she wants me to visit) or i'll sit with her at her baby piano and play that with her and tell her the notes as she plays them or i do then i let her take over and just slam her hands on it 'til she's bored

so half of that is something i'd do anyway, and the other half is just letting them do whatever they want within reason... and when shit gets past that they have parents and are their problem

this woman i was friends with cuz she'd send me gifts and shit cuz she wanted to cheat on her husband with me... she was a pre-k teacher for years (in a few different schools + her own), worked in other parts of the education system and with kids + wrote a book and an independent learning program for kids etc etc etc... and like she had me read her book and would tell me about shit that she learned going to lectures and her lesson plans and whatnot... so i know a bit about that shit too
>>
>>7348457

it is yeah, but i actually think it's stupid for other people to care if someone else wants to put something into their body... so i can't really take it seriously... i just meant my lifestyle aside from drugs is something people can take issue with

the funny thing with alcohol is on a certain level it's worse than heroin in spite of being legal cuz it's also highly addictive and the withdrawal is more dangerous than opiate withdrawal + you have a clearer head when you're just on h or even h and other shit (or at least i do) especially if you don't do enough to hardcore nod out... i've met a lot of people who have problems with cigarettes and alcohol though, i've gotten lectures about those in addition to other shit...

weed is the least harmful of those though yeah, and it's normally what i try to stick to in between long binges with other shit... i'm just worse with drugs in the city and always have been... i've actually been clean from h almost a full week though... cleaning up so my s/o's sis can cuz she's been staying here after a bunch of shit...

i don't usually pick up the phone unless i know who it is either, but that's more just cuz there's no point...

>>7348493

what makes someone "useless" is purely subjective... just saying

>>7348543

a lot of things are damaging and no one's living forever anyway...
>>
>>7348732
>what makes someone "useless" is purely subjective... just saying
How do you define useless?
>>
>>7348732
Well I sort of understand it in some cases. Like sometimes they're concerned about the person and don't want them to hurt themselves or something. But it's pretty stupid when it's strangers since they have no real emotional connection to them or anything.

Can't say I have experience with that. Tried weed once and it didn't do anything, probably because I didn't inhale it properly or something. And other than that, some guy once offered coke to the group of people I was with at the time. That's the closest I've come to illegal drugs. Other than codeine, of course, but that was a low dose and prescribed from my doctor so it doesn't count as illegal.

I've actually never smoked a cigarette but I've done hookah and gotten lightheaded from it, along with dizzy and stuff. When I get up after that and try to walk, I sometimes have issues with it and have to squat down after a few steps. If that's from the nicotine in there then yeah, it's not too good.

Do you know how addictive alcohol is, exactly? I've always thought it wasn't all that addictive but then again, I never really put any research into it.

A teacher once found out I smoked weed in Amsterdam once while I was a few months away from 18. She yelled at me and threatened to call social services. At the same time, she knew my classmates smoked cigarettes regularly (and were all younger than me) and didn't give a single shit about that. Pretty stupid, if I'd ever have the chance to talk about that with her again, I'd tell her there was no reason for her to have acted like that. Along with an explanation why, of course.
>>
>>7348493

+ you're also overstating the longterm effects and the worst thing when it comes to weed is using it at a young age during critical brain development years... adult use comes with far less issues, and they do leave as the drug completely leaves your system over the course of a month or so...

but yeah i agree with saying it can be a big deal for adolescents or people who are pre-disposed genetically to various mental illness issues (like schizophrenia)

also i've never met anyone who typically gets anxious from smoking weed who's been a heavy user or even a somewhat frequent one... people like that occasionally smoke if that

>>7348753

i don't generally define people as "useless," but i guess if i had to it'd be that they were of no use to me specifically...

going past that i'd say if they weren't good for anyone in any capacity... as in no one in their life appreciates their presence on any level in addition to them not doing much of anything...

but that being said if they aren't of use to anyone, but also aren't draining i see no issue... and someone being useful can be as simple as one person in their life finding their presence important for whatever reason as far as i'm concerned... cuz then they're subjectively useful to someone, which makes them not useless on an objective level since someone values them...

i imagine your definition differs, but if it does we'll have to just agree to disagree... i haven't even had coffee yet so i'm not feeling a drawn out discussion, you're free to think what you'd like i was just pointing out that you can't objectively declare someone as useless when weed doesn't impede every function that can make someone useful...
>>
Any religious guys?
>>
>>7348768

i get it when you care about the person, but only to a point... cuz even if you care and are concerned you do have to step back and let people make their own decisions/mistakes... but yeah with strangers it's just fucking stupid...

yeah you probably didn't inhale right, most people have a hard time with that their first time, usually if someone's never smoked someone needs to shotgun them a hit so they get the right idea... there's a fair bit of shit i haven't tried, i don't have a desire to try everything though

hookahs are actually gonna hit you harder than a cigarette ever could, and when you do that occasionally you're gonna feel sick... i used to have one, i'd smoke weed out of it mixed with shisha...

i don't know the exact statistics on alcohol addiction, but i know it's addictive and i've been around plenty of alcoholics... the statistics would be unfairly skewed anyway cuz some people drink over other shit just cuz it's legal... what i meant though was if you have an addiction getting clean from alcohol is more dangerous than h cuz the withdrawal is more fucked up and alcohol clouds your head more... h is a surprisingly clear headed high

she sounds retarded, but there actually is a good reason for younger people to avoid it... it can affect brain development, but once is whatever anyway... + that still doesn't make cigarettes better... i smoke them, but yeah...
>>
>>7348768
Personally weed makes me feel disconnected from my body. It also gives me pretty crazy social anxiety. I've been smoking since 16, so that's three years of heavy use. I've been trying to drag myself away from it but my addict roommate/sister isn't helping.

I don't think alcohol is that addictive. What matters most is if you're using it to decompress -- you make a ritual of using drugs to feel better, which is where a problem arises. (I'd know, I've been misusing tramadol.)

I'd tell that teacher to go fuck herself.

>>7348812
I'm not, but I know a couple, I think.
>>
>>7348866
Yeah, the person is usually doing it because they personally want to and it's kind of unfair to force them not to just because you don't want them to do something bad to themselves. In a way, it's pretty selfish to force someone not to do stuff like that.

Not quite sure what you mean by "shotgun".

She's not retarded, she just doesn't think about it rationally. Which a lot of people don't. And if you ask me, cigarettes are worse than weed, even for kids.

>>7348874
I think that's a large part of it, but I've heard you can also have physical withdrawal symptoms from it. I guess those could also be caused by your emotional response to not having alcohol though.
>>
>>7348874

why would you smoke if you don't enjoy it?

alcohol is fairly addictive and getting clean once addicted is actually dangerous, binge drinking is dangerous too + even more common, and the states some people can get to while drunk can be worse than other shit like weed... i love alcohol but yeah...
>>
>>7348812
I grew up catholic but never actively practiced it outside of the few years I was in a catholic school.

Personally, I never really believed in any of that god and bible stuff. But I can see what people get out of religions. The world and society in general is harsh and scary. It's always been like that throughout the ages and always will be. So I don't blame people wanting something that gives them peace of mind.

Only time I really take issue with it is when someone uses religion as an instrument to hurt or manipulate others. But that's still more because the people who do that are dangerous, not the religion itself.
>>
>>7348900
Yeah, physical withdrawal is a thing, but that only happens if you've been using it to excess. And being high/drunk/whatever all the time just doesn't feel good, so they probably got in that situation by using it as an emotional crutch.

'Shotgunning' means taking a hit, and then exhaling the smoke in someone else's mouth so they can get high too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKl-ZETXj5Y
>>
>>7348914
Just because it's around, and it's a habit now. (Weed isn't very addictive at all, at least physically, but I think I've got a dependence, if not physically then mentally. I have a history with impulse control disorders too so there's that.)

My sister/roommate does it nonstop and gets her feelings hurt if I don't toke up with her, so that's also why.
>>
>>7348900

yeah... that was actually like an issue i've been dealing with when it comes to my s/o's sis and suicide lately... cuz i know what it's like to feel that way, and i know telling someone else to live cuz you care is selfish, but i mean... i don't want anything to happen to her and i'm trying to get her to a place where she can feel like maybe shit could be better... but past a certain point it's her life and not on me to tell her to live and be miserable cuz on some level that'll make me happier than if she's dead... though i actually did tell her all that...

shotgunning a hit is when one person inhales and then passes the smoke to another person... you don't gotta kiss when you do it, but i've never done it any other way personally

i didn't mean like actually retarded and completely just... that kinda thinking is

alcohol withdrawal can kill people btw...
>>
>>7348924
I think I saw my classmates do something similar before.

>>7348937
Well yeah I guess. It's stupid at the very least.

Why would it be able to kill people?
>>
>>7348812

i was raised catholic, but i don't believe and i think abrahamic faiths should be abolished honestly

>>7348921

the religion itself is dangerous cuz the book it's based in is filled with horrible ideas literally meant to manipulate people... i get not having anything wrong with someone being a good person and believing in something that makes you happy, cuz i do feel that way... but i still acknowledge that the belief itself is toxic and it's not just the individuals reading it... and usually the more fanatical and shitty someone is the more they're just actually following what's in the book... "good believers" are usually terrible practitioners of their religion, but they support a system that's inherently dangerous... telling people a book is true, they have to follow it, disobedience results in eternal punishment and belief + following the religion results in eternal rewards is dangerous and when you factor in the content of the book they're following it gets worse

religion is the problem, not just individuals, but i get where you're coming from and i agree in a sense that certain individuals who are believers are less harmful than others... still being mostly harmless doesn't mean much when you look at the bigger picture...

>>7348924

being shitfaced all the time feels great if you enjoy it...

>>7348933

fair enough

>>7348943

cuz physical addiction can have severe consequences... i've never had withdrawal from alcohol personally, but i have from heroin and pcp before and those sucked but they weren't dangerous... it's just that with alcohol in particular the withdrawal is brutal... like the way heroin is worse than pcp cuz pcp made me anxious and irritable and gave me a headache and whatnot, but heroin was all that + feeling like the flu and shit

it's just that your body gets used to having the drug in your system and not having it fucks your shit up, but different chemicals produce different symptoms, alcohol just happens to be a harsh one
>>
>>7349074

that makes them happy* my bad...
>>
>>7349074

not seeing anything wrong with* my bad... was gonna initially write "i get not having an issue" or some shit along those lines...
>>
File: 6857658.png (344KB, 389x389px) Image search: [Google]
6857658.png
344KB, 389x389px
>>
>>7346961
Or they're secret closet cases who view FTM guys as a stepping stone to embracing their gay-ness. I've had it happened to me twice, and it gets tiring being someone's sexuality therapist. I don't trust "open minded" straight guys anymore.
>>
Lanky lads, where do you buy pants?

I have a 27in waist, but I'm 5'9", so the boys section can be hit or miss. I can get jeans through Levi's, but I could really use some casual chinos. I tried sizing up to 28, but the fit is too loose, and finding men's belts that fit is even more frustrating.
>>
>>7348670
Lol I wish the kids I had to watch were that well behaved.

My mom pointed out to me that they can sense I'm uncomfortable around them. That and I know I'm not very energetic personalitywise. But even as a kid, I was like that and had more adult and teen friends than friends my own age.
>>
>>7349698
> My mom pointed out to me that they can sense I'm uncomfortable around them. That and I know I'm not very energetic personalitywise.

If anything, that's why I often got stuck watching kids. No one ever wanted to cause shit with the Grumpy Cousin who just wanted to watch TV until food was ready.
>>
>>7349698

lol my niece is better behaved with me and my s/o than other people... she's 2... but i can usually deal with kids who have behaviour issues well too...

my mother's friend brought her grandson over to my mother's house once while i was there, and he has a lot of issues in school, doesn't behave for people usually, trouble with babysitters

he was like idk 10 or some shit, and he ran over to my s/o and i while my mom and her friend were hanging out...they hadn't seen each other in a while so we figured we'd just deal with him so they could + stay close enough to easily pass him off... idk... we just played video games with him and took him outside so he could chase one of the dogs around... and play with an rc helicopter my older bro handed him... watched a couple cartoons and let him talk about school and shit he thought was cool so he was really well behaved... and we didn't have to do much just hand him food at one point

i was glad when he went home cuz christ i would not want a kid around all the time, but i don't mind them in short bursts they can be entertaining... they're always well behaved with me and my s/o... and we've been around crazy kids

even when they try to be dicks it's just kinda funny and i don't really react to it so they stop being assholes cuz it isn't any fun

you just give kids a few ideas so they can entertain themselves and only engage them if they ask you to otherwise you don't gotta do shit pretty much...

and it works on kids with behavior issues too

we got stuck watching a kid once who tried to stab one of his teachers... he was my s/o's younger siblings' friend... we had to watch them and their friends often

think of kids you gotta watch like a cross between a younger sibling and a dog

+ it helps if you do shit like make up games look at what's around you and make up rules, it's easy and keeps them occupied...
>>
>>7349698

+ when i was a kid i was fine hanging out with other kids or adults... and idk i still feel comfortable around either... don't like babies for about a year and a half cuz they're gross and don't make sense... but other than that it's whatever

i guess it's that i can be energetic... a friend of mine brought her daughter too the park and her kid is really energetic but she's really overweight and can't chase after her

so i climbed around on playground equipment and shit after her to make sure she didn't fall... cuz otherwise the kid was just gonna run off and get hurt or have to sit down in a playground even though her mom brought her there and that seemed fucking miserable... it helped that my s/o and his sister were there to do the same thing cuz otherwise she would've been exhausting, but eh... climbing around on shit is fun anyway
>>
>>7345974
Get tattoos to cover the scars. I think if I needed DI, that's what I'd do, since I'm not all about being outed from scars as well.
>>
>>7346138
I don't know how to say the measurement, but pic shows what I use and I use a 1ml syringe, which I fill to the 30 mark. I inject every 9 days.
>>
>>7350204

to* ... i'm really paying for all that alcohol i had yesterday... damn
>>
Dysphoria is making it very difficult to shower. It's been four days and I feel like a disgusting person for not being able to get myself into the shower.
>>
>>7350706
I've been there before. More often than not you'll feel better once you're clean.
>>
>>7347643
Working at a theater has its perks my man
>>
>>7350842
Breaking into people's houses also has its perks.
>>
>>7350871
Cannibalism also has its perks
>>
>>7350913
Suicide also has its perks
>>
>>7350913
>>
so much for staying clean from h for a while longer...
>>
>>7350706

i find showers distracting... the constant sensation of water on my skin is a pleasant distraction... both from pain and when i really need to clear my head and drugs and alcohol aren't working and neither is sex

i focus on that, and cuz it's constant everything else can just not exist or at least do it to a lesser degree for a bit... or idk cuz i don't have that issue but why not just shower in a baggy t-shirt or something? it might make it better to not see yourself... it'd be uncomfortable and annoying i imagine, but eh... better than not showering...

i shower once a day at least though, and don't skip more than a day... i think i'd be having severe panic attacks and wanting to crawl out of my skin if i went for 4 days without one...
>>
>>7349696
i wear abercrombie and fitch skinny jeans, they go down to a size 26 i think and are really small for their size
>>
I am a cis male. I would 100% rather be a female than a male with no/weird looking dick and balls and titties
Damn I feel bad the technology isnt there for you guys
>>
File: 1450390134975.png (281KB, 1018x1036px) Image search: [Google]
1450390134975.png
281KB, 1018x1036px
>>7351137
>Damn I feel bad the technology isnt there for you guys
t-thanks
>>
>>7351137
I'd rather be a trans dickless manlet born into middle class in the first world, than a hung cis guy living homeless in a third world country. It's not all bad.
>>
File: 15320287.jpg (15KB, 415x476px) Image search: [Google]
15320287.jpg
15KB, 415x476px
I HATE HAVING A CRUSH ON A STRAIGHT GUY WHO'S COMPLETELY OBLIVIOUS
>>
>>7351611
>liking guys
Fag
>>
>>7351627
"LoL Yeah...," I say, despite having some serious bromosexual feels for a classmate.
>>
>>7351137
Titties can be removed
Vaginas aren't all that great, you're not missing much
>>
>>7351137
nah, the dicc technology is alright
it's actually top surgery that is absolute shit, not bottom surgery
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (50KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
50KB, 1280x720px
My speaking voice passes but my singing voice doesn't.
>>
>>7351693
I'd beg to differ, but I went with meta because skinning my whole forearm was just an unacceptable level of scarring to me. For all the bitching people do about scars from top Surgery all I need to see is a mangled left forearm to clock a trans brother. Looks like a transplant from Wade Wilson.
>>
>>7351725
I've always wondered why they take the skin from somewhere so visible. They could just as easily take it from your leg or back or something. Anyone know?
>>
>>7351743
I believe it has to do with the level of nerve endings.

So I drove 3 hours to spend time with a friend from online today, it's been dope. Spending the night and day with her tomorrow as well. I'm kinda wine-drunk. And I met another trans guy today! Unfortunately he's not on T 'cause his parents are shitty and he's 19. I hope everything goes well with him.
>>
>>7351725
>all I need to see is a mangled left forearm to clock a trans brother
that's much less diagnostic than top surgery scars, man
i see cis guys with mangled forearms all the time
i agree meta is way superior to phallo though
>>7351743
>They could just as easily take it from your leg or back or something
they often do, it's just that forearm graft is the superior kind for most patients
thigh phallo is great if you can get it but you need to be in a very narrow weight range
older graft sites like abdominal don't work with the modern techniques that allow for sensation in the entire neopenis
>>
>>7346138
100mg biweekly.

Almost a month in and no changes but a bit more facial hair and a sensitive dick.
>>
Cissy here. If i get a tranny friend will he sell me some T?
>>
File: 1476692582488.png (34KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1476692582488.png
34KB, 633x758px
What's up fuckers, how's it been

Celebrating 4 years on T now. We're getting old lads
>>
>>7351891
You are aware that cis dudes can get T if a doctor diagnoses you with low T, right?
>>
>>7351920
Congrats dude
How old are you?
>tfw started t at 22
>>
>>7351920
20 years old, tomorrow will be 3 weeks on T. I'm glad for you, friend.
>>
>>7351920
post pic
>>
>>7351920
congratulations
started at 17, almost five months now
i've known several long-term post-transition guys and it's always pretty great, especially the ones who transitioned young
>>
>>7351920

it's been... i'm not even sure how to describe shit, you?
>>
>>7351766
>i see cis guys with mangled forearms all the time

As do I, but it's a bit different. Depending on how thick your forearm is at the time of the graft it can almost fully encircle your arm. Rare for a cissy to accidentally take that much damage. Burns come close but they puff up more.
>>
>>7351945

I leave things ambiguous nowadays, but:

Old enough to drink, not old enough to be apart of the 27 club.

>>7352008

Too paranoid nowadays. I've been in almost complete stealth, and I know people who browse /lgbt/

>>7352021

I'm so happy I got to start fairly young. I live my life as a male entirely, and I feel so much better for it. The times I ever think transitioning was a mistake are when I think of how much easier women tend to have it at times.

Otherwise, I'm very, very happy. I've had my top surgery done, and I'm planning on hysto and phallo in the coming years.

Stay strong, brothers.

>>7352181

I've been kinda miserable this past year and a half, kind of the reason I haven't checked in with y'all. Went through a hard relationship end and fell apart. I'm struggling with depression and excessive symptoms of other illnesses, but I'm trying to keep trucking along. I hope y'all have been doing well.

ps sorry for the many years before where I excessively shitposted. For the most part, that's done here.

--

FOR the guys who think that your voice won't drop to a normal cis guy's range, PLEASE listen to this:
https://soundcloud.com/user-467213948/ftmgen

That's my voice after the 4 years. It can happen to you.

Also, I sound drunk because I -am- drunk. Lmao
>>
>>7352251
>file not found

I do in fact believe that you are drunk, friendo.

Sorry you've had a hard time of late but glad shit's going well for you overall. Bless you, bro.
>>
>>7352270

f-fuck

https://soundcloud.com/user-467213948/ftmgen

If that one doesn't work:

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1JFLnl32N5z

(I'm also super tired)
>>
>>7351697

i hate my voice either way, but i enjoy singing while i play guitar... i try to take comfort in it not being high pitched...

>>7352251

sorry to hear that... that shit's rough... too bad you're far away i'd take you out for drinks and find you a rebound

my s/o and i moved twice this year... once was in the poconos we had a room in this rich guy's house and then again in october back home to brooklyn

it's been somewhere between great and fucked up... and it's all just been a blur of heroin, oxys, codeine, xanax, muscle relaxers, kratom, phenibut, alcohol, weed and idk... other shit too i think, it's hard to keep track... what's amazing about that is i've also had more completely sober days last month than i have all year in spite of taking way more... like right now it's heroin, weed, and muscle relaxers...

it's really hard for me to be as clean as i was in the poconos... i was a week clean off h today and the next thing i know it's there and i can't resist...

so there's that... and just a lot of other shit... found out my chronic illness shit is permanent and cuz of the lyme disease... feels almost the same too... btw are you sick?

i get you on the depression shit, mine occasionally gets really bad, but usually i'm too shitfaced and distracted to focus on it and let it eat away at me... when i stop and think though it can get bad lol

shit with my s/o has been really good and really stressful we sorta "broke up" the other day, but we're still having sex, sharing ma bed, saying "i love you," cuddling, going out together, and talking about the future that he still wants me to be a part (living with him, sharing a roomm) of while he occasionally mentions wanting to marry me... literally nothing changed, and his life goals are still the same as they were me included + he still considers me his s/o, but his sister has been living with us (we live with her and my little bro) going through a lot of shit, and it's getting to him...
>>
File: 1470212921359.jpg (34KB, 334x440px) Image search: [Google]
1470212921359.jpg
34KB, 334x440px
>>7352484

Sorry to hear that mate, that's very rough. I hope you find the strength to get clean off of heroin, at least. That stuffs isn't great, but I'm sure you already know that.

I've been having chronic back pack and fatigue lately, but otherwise I'm just mentally ill. My seasonal depression has kicked in and I'm feeling especially miserable, so there's that. Otherwise, I've been schizoaffective lately: excessively paranoid, distorted reality, shit like that.

On a different note: I should be moving to NY by next year. We should meet up sometime.

I think he still wants you both to be an item. Sometimes y'all just need to get rid of a label to see through to what you really consider yourselves when the hard times come around.
>>
>>7352318

Undoomed?
>>
>>7346861
That's not funny
>>
File: Sheik.jpg (109KB, 400x239px) Image search: [Google]
Sheik.jpg
109KB, 400x239px
>>
>>7352504

i'm never gonna be 100% clean from it, opiates in general have always been my favourite, and i absolutely love h...so if i'm being honest that's never gonna happen completely... i'm just trying to stay at a place where using doesn't come with withdrawal when i stop and my tolerance stays down a bit... cuz it was at a point where i was using every day 3x the amount i started with going through withdrawal every time i stopped or even on days i used if i waited an hour longer than usual withdrawal would kick in

i know all the issues with heroin use, and if i didn't i do by now cuz i've gotten a fair amount of lectures/concerned comments... so i get i just can't find any reason why it matters since my health is so shit i can't function properly while sober, quitting won't improve that + i wanna enjoy whatever i'm capable of enjoying as often as i can + it's nice not being in pain all the time and at least taking a bag or 2 of h means i can do shit like walk around for hours and go places etc without my health issues getting in the way of shit (i have fucking days where going outside means i made it right out front to have a cigarette)

hope you feel better (physically and mentally), got anything to keep you occupied/distracted? i've started writing again, and lots of just sitting with my guitar and singing + distracting myself with other people being around... helps a lot

we should if i'm still here... idk if i will be or not, lot of complicated shit going on + honestly living in brooklyn is somewhere between nice and suffocating since there's people who fucking know me all over and i don't even know all of them

like someone gave us chocolate + a xmas card yesterday, left it outside the apartment and the card was addressed to my little bro, s/o, and i from people who i don't fucking know or at least don't remember who have probably known me since i was a baby... so i never know who's paying attention to shit i'm doing every time i go outside you know?
>>
>>7352504

what part of ny are you planning on moving to anyway?

he does want that yeah, he was just being weird about labels like he gets sometimes... it's just that i feel like it's all unnecessary cuz like he'll say that and i'll just be like "but i don't think of this as dating and you're not my bf to me, and i don't want that or expect those things" we'll want the exact same thing only he needs to go on about "no labels" for a few days 'til he gets over it and then it's over... it's been 12 years (for me... he counts back to us being 14, i don't) and he's done this a few times so i'm not really bothered by it... it's just weird to have someone go on about "break ups" then talk about how we're spending our lives together and act completely the same...

i think he just puts the dating label on shit by himself and then has all these ideas about what that's supposed to mean while he decides i must want that (even though i can tell him a million times i don't) then gets upset with it when he's stressed and feels like he isn't good enough at it so he does this kinda thing... and then everything stays the same cuz it's got nothing to do with me or what's between us really... it's all just his internalized bullshit

but yeah... i'm not even taking it personally since us being this is the same as it always is and he's still telling other people we're dating etc lol it's just all retarded
>>
>>7353522

Unfortunately, no

>>7354259

Fair enough. I've been writing more and more to keep my mind off of things, but since I finished school a while back, I've got nothing else to do except for look for jobs and to get on board with everyone else.

Kind of seems like everyone has gotten sadder since I last visited lol
>>
>>7354259
How do you ever really know the h you're getting is clean? And do you buy needles at the store or something?
>>
>https://www.newscientist.com/article/mg23230954-600-transgender-people-have-different-brain-activity-when-touched/

Interesting study. How much evidence for transsexuality having a biological basis needs to come out to shut TERF/tucutes/fundies up?
>>
>>7351137
Idk I kind of don't mind having a vagina

It makes me sad that I can't fug girls with my benis but girls are pretty much overrated anyway, I will never get tired of being a natural power bottom. Getting fucked feels like nothing other.

>>7351920
I've been on t for almost 3 years now and it feels like I just started it yesterday... Time flies when you're having fun I guess lol.
>>
>>7354439
Doesn't surprise me at all, it's something I've noticed about myself for a while. Nice to have scientific evidence supporting it, though.
>>
>>7350706
As >>7350715 said, it gets better once you're clean. Personally, I just use loads of soap and lowkey hope for the best. Feels like I'm washing away what I don't want, in a way.
>>
>>7354353

gotta get better with filling your free time i guess... i haven't had school or work in years so i've had a lot of practice just filling my time and keeping myself distracted

idk that i'm sadder or not, before the generals were around (like a month or so before) i tried to hang myself and i haven't since... so i mean, that's better isn't it? lol

>>7354361

i don't know what it could be cut with, could be anything... but the thing with that is i don't entirely care as long as shit works out well

i'm not injecting it, so needles aren't a concern... i've never shot up, and i'd like to keep it that way... i've been saying for years that i can't ever go on injectable t cuz if i do and get comfortable i'd start shooting up, and now there's no a doubt in my mind that i would if i was...

but yeah i'm not taking it like that... i'm snorting it, most i gotta worry about is using clean straws
>>
i'm really looking forward to top surgery but i'm worried that after im recovered my bottom dysphoria will get worse. did this happen to any of you?
>>
>>7354522
Nope. I felt better, but I didn't really have a whole lot of bottom dysphoria in the first place.
>>
>>7354522
Nope. My bottom dysphoria has gotten better from the growth I've had on t and top surgery didn't really affect it.
>>
File: IMG_2642.jpg (168KB, 1242x1122px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2642.jpg
168KB, 1242x1122px
This made me think of you guys, I have to admit... it makes you wonder what it's like
>>
>>7354612
>What's that?
>Is it a bird? A plane?
>It's bionic penis man!
>>
>>7354361

+ if you're asking cuz you wanna go out and try it... i really don't recommend ever doing h, and if you do never without prior opiate experience... i took opiates for years before h, and i can't stress enough how you should have some idea of what you're getting into (cuz you still won't entirely)

don't do it though... really
>>
>>7354656
I know you don't recommend it, that's one of the very few things I remember from our conversation a few months ago. I was just curious since you use it so much, I have no intentions of trying it out myself though.
>>
>>7354522
It's not that bottom dysphoria gets worse. It's just that when one thing gets taken care of there's more energy to worry about other things.

Pumping might help with growth if you don't wanna spring for bottom surgery.
>>
>>7354612
>what it's like

it's like a little soft penis with a metal spring in it
>>
>>7354826

well i just wanted to say it cuz idk who i'm talking to right away here... and i just, really don't want to make it sound like it's something anyone should do...

but yeah i do it cuz i love it... if i could feel like that all the time i fucking would... for a fucking eternity no shit

that's why i cleaned up a bit... even yesterday i had no intention of doing any... it just kinda ended up happening

i didn't go through withdrawal again last time i took it (i did the time before that) cuz i stuck to the no more than 3 days in a row rule and then i was off it for about a week 'til yesterday so it's not what it was, it was every day or almost every day then binging on other shit to make withdrawal bearable on days without it... so i guess things are about the same except more controlled when it comes to h

had sober days too though, just completely fucking sober... no idea when or how many just that there were some in november

idk they were alright, it felt different so that was kinda interesting for a bit... it's not my favourite but i can appreciate sobriety sometimes... i was distracted by a lot of other shit so it wasn't exactly hard to stop thinking about shit... had to focus on my s/o's sis and helping her get past some shit, so i had no time to really think and being fully present was more than distracting enough

though it's not like i'm never sober during parts of the day... it's just sobriety is usually just a sensation i feel for a few hours between waking up and getting intoxicated rather than a whole day, and sometimes less than a few hours

but i can function pretty fucking good when i'm high as shit, made a birthday cake for my little bro cuz he needed one for a girl in his class...everyone thought it turned out good even though i was on h... and had taken a muscle relaxer before that + after, and smoked... i don't entirely remember doing it though, the cake i mean... it's a blur that feels like a dream
>>
nice...

this: >>7355184

was for you >>7354680

not you>>7354826

my bad...
>>
How would you define AAP?
What sets apart an AAP person from a regular FtM?
Are you are anyone you know AAP?
>>
File: 1470049802315.jpg (103KB, 640x768px) Image search: [Google]
1470049802315.jpg
103KB, 640x768px
I've been pretty broke all my life. I've been saving for top surgery since i haven't found insurance that will cover it yet.

But if i save up the money I'm about 99% sure i won't be able to spend it on surgery. It's so much money i could use for a million other useful things. Like i donate to the local humane society. I buy random food and stuff for homeless people. Or i could save it.

I want my boobs gone. But i don't think i can handle dropping over 5k all at once to do it. Do any of you feel this way?

Pic of brooklyn's cutie bird unrelated.
>>
>>7355554
I thought agp and aap were outdated theories?
>>
File: image.jpg (111KB, 640x786px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111KB, 640x786px
>>7355628

that shit confused the shit outta me for a second... i saw the pic first and just thought "i don't remember posting that" like a dumbass...

i don't feel like that about money... though i have a hard time not spending it all on drugs... i give homeless people money and shit too, but there's nothing wrong with also buying yourself shit...

here have a shitty right now pic of gypsy on my arm
>>
>>7354612
Notice that people use words like bionic, cyborg and hydraulics when talking about phallo when a cis man has had it instead of tube of flesh, franken dick and inflatable when a ftm has had the same surgery.
>>
>>7356088

prefer calling it a cyborg dick?
>>
>>7356092
yeah but I'd be okay with being mainly robotic so maybe I'm biased.
>>
>>7355927
>>7355628

+ just got back home from smoking... i put her and the budgies into their cages for the night and tied her cage shut (she lets herself out otherwise) and when i came back she untied it got out and let the budgies out of their cage... they were all chilling on their playground

she's smart, she knows a couple of tricks and talks a bit... she's going through puberty though and she's being a little bitch to everyone but my s/o and i... but only in the house, outside she's nice to people...

we're working on it though, we knew she was gonna go through puberty then settle down... we got her when she was a baby and she's turning 2 soon
>>
>>7356132

yeah cyborg does sound cooler...

shit i'm really high... took h again, meant to this time... figured since i did yesterday i may as well today, and then there was codeine too, that was a surprise... and well weed, but yeah...
>>
>>7356088

That's a good point desu

If anything it should be the other way around, trans dick is creating something from nothing, that's way more impressive than ruining a perfectly good cis dick.
>>
>>7356132
I want a robot body one day. That shit would be awesome... but then I could never post on 4chan agai, because lies are bad.
>>
Finals have me so wound up. I need to haul ass tonight and knock out a half decent 3D model so I can turn in at least a B grade mental ray render of it next week. Also, a cleaned up run cycle in 2D, rig a 3D character in maya, plus other shit other shit and more shit.

Then my brain can turn off while I do retail work until next quarter.
>>
>>7355636
There's still an AGP general that updates about as fast as the MTF generals.

>>7355554
An AAP only wants a dick for sex, whereas a FTM wants to live and present as a man in daily life. Some FTMs are AAP, but some FTMs don't even want a dick and want to present as a man in every other way.

>>7355628
I'd say it's worth it. It's daunting if you've never had that much money in your hands before, but honestly there are a lot of adult payments like that (down payments, property taxes, etc.)
If you've spent all that time saving up for it, there's nothing wrong with spending it all on yourself. That's what the fund was made for.

I'm still working out how to save up that much, if my insurance won't cover it. I haven't gotten the balls to ask yet.
>>
>>7356424
>some FTMs don't even want a dick
Citation needed
>>
>>7356513
I want a cis dick. One i would have been born with. But i don't want a surgically-created dick whatsoever. Would rather keep the vag. My boobs bother me way more
>>
I don't want phalloplasty unless I can get an identical to cis dick and that's not going to happen in the next 20 years. Not trying to shit talk the surgery, I've seen some excellent results, but I know I'd still be dysphoric unless it was the same as a cis one.
>>
>>7356517
Understandable
That's not the same as not wanting a dick at all though
>>
>>7355554
>so close to quints
aap trans men are universally bi/gay, act more like women than men, and tend to be really into yaoi/fanfic/other assorted girl-oriented gay couple works
>>7356088
yep
c.f. everyone hates trans men
>>7356424
>An AAP only wants a dick for sex, whereas a FTM wants to live and present as a man in daily life. Some FTMs are AAP, but some FTMs don't even want a dick and want to present as a man in every other way.
not only is that pretty far from the truth, someone who actively does NOT want bottom surgery (as opposed to '50 other trans men, all of whom are pre-op, told me it's bad so i'm not going to get it'), especially if he likes using his natal genitals, is much more likely to be aap than someone who wants/needs bottom surgery
>>7356534
>what is metoidioplasty
you can grow it into the average size range with pumping/dht pre-op so you're only kind of small, and failing that there's the silicone implant option that can increase it (i've talked about it in some past threads, it's only been used for cis men but could surely be applied to a trans man)
>>
>>7356513

i wouldn't wanna go through bottom surgery... i get depressed going without sex for a couple of days, that healing time would kill me

if i was just born with it that'd be one thing, but going through that much trouble for it nah... also the risk of that going wrong isn't worth it to me either

sex is just really fucking important to me... and i have a really high sex drive so yeah nah... i'd fucking kill myself if that shit went wrong and i couldn't enjoy sex... i'd rather be uncomfortable and dysphoric than not get laid
>>
>>7355554

a transguy is dysphoric the other shit is a fetish... that being said i'd call them what they wanted, and think they should be able to transition... but it isn't a medical issue for them, it's cosmetic surgery whereas being trans is more like a birth defect
>>
>>7356534
I'd rather just swap out my entire body, honestly. It would take decades of medical advancements and tens of thousands of dollars to get my body how I'd want it.
>>
>>7356180
that's so adorable. post more bird pics plz.
>>
File: image.jpg (174KB, 640x775px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
174KB, 640x775px
>>7356853

it's past her bedtime so these are old... this one's from when we first moved back in october... she's more used to it now, but this was her first time really looking at a city after the drive
>>
File: image.jpg (187KB, 640x762px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
187KB, 640x762px
>>7356894

+ when we were living in the poconos
>>
>>7356899

+ this was over the summer there... we went from a gated woodland community to the nearest town... this was outside of a cafe there
>>
File: image.jpg (113KB, 640x813px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113KB, 640x813px
>>7356914
>>
>>7356919
She's beautiful and I will steal her.
>>
>>7357225

nah, stealing a bird wouldn't be worth it for a lot of reasons unless it's being neglected and abused... she loves me so she'd just be miserable

if you actually do want a green cheek though i'd recommend getting a baby from a breeder (they come in other colours, she's a pineapple one) that's been handraised/fed... they're easier to bond with + they form stronger bonds with you than dogs when you put in time with them (a lot of time, like having a normal job and a bird doesn't work... i have time to put into caring for her cuz i can't work)

but yeah she really loves me... she actually bird flirts with me and i have to friend zone her nicely every time... birds sometimes see people in their house as potential mates or their actual mates if it's not discouraged properly
>>
>>7357480
Brooklyn dude why would you turn down a qt bird gf
>>
>>7357561

cuz i like her as a friend...
>>
>>7357601
Dinosaurs make great friends.
>>
>>7357480
How do you politely and properly friend zone a bird, especially such a qt? For curiosity and science
>>
File: 1479794839269.jpg (142KB, 576x768px) Image search: [Google]
1479794839269.jpg
142KB, 576x768px
I want a thicc gf.
>>
>>7342430
I'm new to this thread, but I've recently been thinking of phalloplasty. Ive been having a hard time finding post surgery photos, and I've heard it all looks very unrealistic. Any help?
>>
>>7355628
Whatever you do, don't ever donate money to a humane society. Always donate physical items like food, toys, beds, or donate a check to a SPECIFIC fund, like heating or ac or outdoor runs. Donating money will not go to the animals one bit.
>>
>>7358141
Read the OP
>>
http://www.boredpanda.com/what-its-like-to-have-large-breasts-bra-primadonna/
>>
>>7358620
>tfw after years of therapy, hormones and surgeries paid for by working llife-destroying hours, you're finally able to start anew and live in stealth
>suddenly your boss makes you put on fake boobs
>>
>>7354353
>Kind of seems like everyone has gotten sadder since I last visited lol

Honestly, happy people leave 4chan
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (141KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
141KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>7358154

All that can backfire - shelters drowning in unappetising milkbones that the animals refuse to eat, the poor being poisoned by whatever expired cans people found in the back of their pantry, tsunami survivors forced to build money-guzzling mansions while more dire shit falls to the wayside because so much money was donated on the condition of directly paying for housing and can't legally be spent on anything useful (that literally happened).
Charities need shit like staplers and coffee, the fact that your money might be going into the office supply budget instead of directly into the hands of the needy doesn't make it wasted, it just makes the organisation that much more efficient at providing aid.
Unless they're a shitty group who either line their own pockets or just suck at efficiently helping people. But the best solution there is probably to just donate to someone better instead.

Donate a teddy bear to a hospital and it might just be thrown in the dedicated teddy bear dumpster because they receive more than they can handle. Donate cash and they can spend it on what they know they actually need (like teddy bear disposal).
>>
How soon after starting T did you guys start noticing a shift in sex drive? I've been on for 3 weeks and I'm noticing that I'm thinking about sex a lot more in addition to being physically interested. But it's like my head is too horny for my body, like I'll think I'm really in the mood but my body won't exactly make it easy?
>>
>>7359124
couple months in or so
pre-blockers (age 14-15) i had a crazy high sex drive but didn't jack off due to dysphoria, blockers era (15-17) it was pretty low
after starting t it got a little bit higher than pre-blockers, but my genital dysphoria also decreased just enough so now i jack off 3-5 times a day
>>
>>7358383
I did, couldn't find a photo in those. Found people talking about it, that's all.
>>
>>7359042
I mean, you're never gonna run out of the necessity for food. You go to any given shelter and they have a list at their front desk of donations they need. If you donate it all to stuff for the pets, they can use the money they were originally gonna use for that and put it to their office supplies instead. Office supplies are much cheaper than huge bags of dog food.
>>
>>7357734

they can, she does, though i can't wait for puberty to stop so she chills a little with other people... she's great with my s/o and i, but she's on/off a bitch to my little bro and his sis (we're working on it cuz we live with them right now) based on everything i've read we're lucky and this is mellow

>>7357930

i put her down and distract her with toys or doing tricks she's learned when she flirts... it's something you gotta discourage with birds otherwise they can develop aggression issues and shit and it can encourage egg laying which i don't want her to do if it can be avoided... + they'll molest you if you let them, and that shit is weird...
>>
>>7359237
How exactly would a bird molest you?
>>
>>7359385
With their cloaca?
>>
File: WIN_20161206_15_38_05_Pro.jpg (270KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20161206_15_38_05_Pro.jpg
270KB, 1280x720px
Hey there. Been an age since I last posted in here. IIRC I had black hair and I was a lot thinner when I last did. I'm just back from holiday and I put on an awful lot of weight and let my hair get shaggy. Still, I'm told I'm probably going to start consultations for T in February.

I went to an LGBT meetup a few months back. Everybody thought I was a cis gay or bi guy, and I managed to kiss a hot MtF (she didn't pass for shit, I think she was twenty-something and still not on hormones and she had a spot of stubble, it was all a bit Lola-ish). Sadly the organisers broke that up because it was "inappropriate".

I also went to Pride under the excuse I was bi, and everyone there thought I was cis. I wore a silly music T-shirt and eyeliner. An older man who was wearing a music T-shirt too thought I was cis, and he was kind of hot, but sadly he was straight and just there with his bi wife.

I was recently charged with punching a police officer whilst drunk, and I had to tell the police my name, which I've had legally changed to a male one. The legal letter came through to a female version of my name.
>>
>>7359385

they try to rub their fucking bird junk on you...

>>7359478

i don't recognize you at all, guess you really looked crazy different...
>>
>>7359401
>>7359585
Right, I should've thought of that. I was thinking of shit like the bird trying to go for your junk. I guess I'm just retarded.
>>
>>7347247
I do agree, but don't underestimate the benefits of diet & exercise.
My bf gotten his first shot of T way before the end of his puberty (thank you, euro healthcare) and still looks like a twink, while my huntingbuddy got his first shot of T at 23, has a platinum card at his gym and looks like a former marine.
>>
>>7359478
reviewbrah?
>>
Does testosterone make you fart more? I'm not trolling
>>
>>7359660

nah, that'd be a whole different level of weird and messed up though... for the most part she doesn't do that kinda thing, even the flirting isn't constant... but when it happens it tends to be kept to fluttering her wings and making what's probably one of the ugliest noises i've ever heard... and occasionally she'll regurgitate at me
>>
>>7360212
Eat less beans, senpai
>>
>>7359478
Dude, you've gone from tiger shark to chiwawa
>>
>>7360212
Weirdest T related question I've ever heard, also, not for me. You're probably just eating the wrong kinds of food.

>>7360231
Maybe a mating call or something?
>>
I don't pass very well when I shave, but if I don't, it's just a gross scraggly neckbeard. What do?
>>
>>7359478
Maybe your clothing, mannerisms, voice or something helps you. Just glancing at the pic you provided you read as female. I don't know what folks are saying to you but they might think you're a natal male who is MtF? I got that a few times before starting T, from medical professionals who work with people who are transitioning every day.
>>
>>7361022
Shave with a guard on.
Rock obvious stubble.
>>
>>7361081
maybe people will assume he is an unpassing mtf then
>>
>>7361121
Might happen.
I mean, though, that people could be going, "OH gosh! You're trans? I'd have never guessed!" Which to our bro sounds like great news, but in their head people are thinking, 'Amazing, I'd have never known this girl was born with a penis, they look like an actual girl'... which is sad news for broheim.
>>
>>7360332

probably, shit's messed up sounding though...
>>
>>7361246
Any chance you could record it some time?
>>
>>7361300

yeah i'll try... i'll try to get that and her talking, her clearest is "step up" (which is funny cuz she hates that fucking trick) she sounds like a little robot when she does that... or like one of her tricks... she's been kinda bitchy to my phone though lately, she's jealous of it on/off right now and attacked it the other day

lol it's cuz she really likes the way i cover pursuit of happiness, and i was recording myself so i could hear what i was doing... and while i was playing she was dancing on my shoulder and started singing and shit... i finished the song and was listening to it, and at first she was dancing and kissing the phone and really happy, then it got to the part where she started singing and she just flipped her shit... she was jealous of herself
>>
I have anxiety about injection but listening to music helps. This is random but I felt like sharing, maybe it will help somebody.
>>
Do you guys recommend Underworks binders? How discreet is their shipping?
>>
File: image.jpg (110KB, 640x550px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110KB, 640x550px
graffiti i just saw on the back of a truck...
>>
>>7361877

i thought they ran a little big but idk what you're built like...the xs was big on me
>>
File: 1477895327641.png (183KB, 366x321px) Image search: [Google]
1477895327641.png
183KB, 366x321px
>>7361904
I'm like 5'1" and 110 lbs, I'd need to find a measuring tape to actually measure my bust size.
>tfw loads of chest dysphoria but mother monitors where I spend my money and will definitely say something
I just wanna forget about these chest demons for a bit ;_;
>>
>>7361923
Just tell her you're buying shapewear/ a fancy bra. They do sell that stuff. Their packaging is discreet but it will say "underworks" on your bank statement
>>
>>7361923
It don't matter. None of this matters. They're there by they ain't there. When you have control of your own life then you can do something. For now it don't matter. None of it matters.

Don't hurt yourself thinking it matters.
>>
>>7362009
Anon I appreciate your concern but I'm trying to buy a binder not cut my tits off with a butterknife
>>7361995
Guess I'll try that, I'm just so nervous buying pretty much fucking anything.
>>
>>7361923

i'm an inch shorter and idk like 10lbs less, but body type makes a difference too so i couldn't guess based on that shit anyway...
>>
>>7361877
I used their stuff, I liked them. I preferred the longer ones, the short binder just made my pudge gut 20x worse
>>
File: tumblr_n5n4shJmku1qjcivho10_540.jpg (32KB, 506x337px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n5n4shJmku1qjcivho10_540.jpg
32KB, 506x337px
Does anyone here watch FtM porn? Some trans guys says watching it helps with their bottom dysphoria, but for me, it just makes it worse.
>>
>>7362423
I've tried it, but I wasn't to into it. It doesn't help that I'm straight and most of it is gay.
>>
>>7362423
no it makes me cringe

i only watch lesdom
its like straight porn without the dicks that make me hate myself
>>
>>7362423
What would qualify as FTM porn? It's not something I really think to go looking for.
>>
>>7362504
porn with an ftm in it
>>
File: tumblr_m9y8dsk2sa1qajc4eo5_250.gif (1023KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m9y8dsk2sa1qajc4eo5_250.gif
1023KB, 245x245px
>>7362423
I've never encountered any that weren't "cunt boy" things. I'd be down if the ftm were receiving anal or even oral, but penetrative vaginal sex on a ftm squicks me out.

Sometimes I watch het - if the woman doesn't look like trailer trash, I have to mute most of it since many of their voices grate on my patience.

I watch a lot of solo male or queer shit, never lesbians, because I just imagine it's my cock...

[insert desperate trailing off laughter here]
>>
>>7362423

does homemade count?
>>
>>7362532
Well no shit.
But is it cuntboys? Surgery-dicks? Girl in a binder?
>>
>>7362646
usually cuntboys
>>
>>7362646
most of it is cuntboys (most famous ftm porn brand is 'bonus hole boys') but i've seen some post-op ftm porn around
makes me wonder why people trash bottom surgery when top surgery is clearly the useless shit one
>>
>>7363300
>post-op ftm porn
Links?
>>
>>7363382
http://drakensberg.tumblr.com/post/58808220437/ftmfucker-we-got-a-chance-to-get-up-close-and
http://www.xtube.com/video-watch/ftm-fucking-18163112
http://www.xtube.com/video-watch/Post-Op-FTM-Blowjob-24505631
>>
I did my shot two days ago and now my thigh is swollen underneath the injection site and sore when I touch it or walk. I suppose it's bruising in the muscle or something? There's no discoloration. I've given myself several shots before and it hasn't done this, except for my first shot ever. But it wasn't this severe, and it was in the other leg, too. Bleh.
>>
New thread >>7364217

New thread >>7364217

New thread >>7364217
>>
>>7361877
Have one, would recommend. Worth the price, also shipping was discreet as far as I remember.
Thread posts: 318
Thread images: 35

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.