[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/agpg/ - AGP General Anonymous

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 337
Thread images: 42

File: 75367835252.jpg (98KB, 554x546px) Image search: [Google]
75367835252.jpg
98KB, 554x546px
>AGP questions and answers
>Thoughts and feelings / emotions
>Help, advice, guidance
>Be cozy and chill out

>What is AGP?
Autogynephilia, from Greek αὐτό- ("self"), γυνή ("woman") and φιλία ("love")
Broadly, arousal to the thought of being a woman. It can take many forms - being aroused at imagining or seeing yourself with a female body, dressing in clothes that make you appear feminine, acting in stereotypical "feminine" ways, or others.

>Isn't AGP just discredited pseudoscience?
No, you might be thinking of Blanchard's Typology, which includes the idea of AGP. Regardless of whether or not you agree with Blanchard's ideas, AGP is very real to the people who experience it.

>I'm AGP, does this mean I'm not trans?
No, you can be AGP and trans.

>Aren't you all just trannies in denial?
Some people with AGP will go on to transition, while others are content with incorporating it into their sex life or simply the occasional indulgence. It varies greatly in intensity. If AGP consumes a lot of your mental energy or causes you lots of distress, it is probably worth asking more questions.

Discord
https://discord.gg/0vTR1GzEzuVj6Sb3

Last Thread >>7262740
>>
It isn't an OP without a triggering image~
>>
File: 1459824918848.webm (2MB, 1162x1004px) Image search: [Google]
1459824918848.webm
2MB, 1162x1004px
>>7328750
I think I can one up that agp pic
>>
File: Picture 626.jpg (383KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Picture 626.jpg
383KB, 1600x1200px
I'm alright with this name
Anyone here have a fascination with weapons?
>>
>>7328837

>inb4 you get told to get rid of the name
>>
>>7328750
Me on the right!
...if I could chop my manhead off, just like in that photo

>>7328766
That's just too much
>when you first though is "I wish I could wear that and look good"
>instead of "I'd tap that"
send help
>>
File: Asuka.gif (3MB, 480x332px) Image search: [Google]
Asuka.gif
3MB, 480x332px
>>7328750
Just started hormones but I need some advice

Im finding it hard to eat at a calorie surplus (I'm a skinny guy and need to get some fat to redistribute) someone said a big part of it is snacking throughout the day, but on what?

also can someone help with shaving my legs? I exfoliate them with those gloves before I shave and moisturize them after but I always get those red bumps still
>>
>>7328914
Eat anything. Obviously it's better to eat healthy stuff but healthy stuff also tends to make you feel fuller.
But by spreading out your meals you won't have to deal with the issue of packing food into your stomach.

Like if you ate 200cal/hr and are awake for 16hr/day that's 3200cal right there for example. Depending on your height and current body weight that might be enough for you to gain weight. Plus 200cal isn't much, that's like 2-3 oranges for example, or a single energy bar is often 300-400cal.
>>
File: 1384595405662.jpg (1MB, 2400x2400px) Image search: [Google]
1384595405662.jpg
1MB, 2400x2400px
Reposting since things from the end of the last thread don't really carry over

>When your only faps are AGP but you don't feel trans outside it so the need to transition doesn't outweigh the desire to maintain finances and social status
>Jealous of trans girls anyways because they live out my sexual fantasies, even not trans people on hormones like D-Cups-kun
>Feel more and more masculine as time goes on and how okay I am with it varies but fuck spending money on blockers if I'm not trans
>>
>>7328914
You can eat anything with high calories, nuts are great if you dont want processed sugary stuff all the time.
But eating more fewer times is more advised, so try to make your main meals bigger too. I know that struggle, I cant gain unless I overeat.
Your metabolism should slow down and surplus gets stored as fat more on estrogen.

Shaving... *shudder* It gets better with time, or you could use electric razor (thats what I do) or depilatory cream if you still cut bumpy pores. Also your skin gets smoother on HRT, pores produce less oil and get smaller.
>>
>>7329021
It's actually shown in studies that monitored peoples eating habits that obese/overweight people actually spread out their meals.
It's a common strategy for gaining weight to eat less big meals, but eat more of them.

Most people are not actually even aware of their eating patterns. Skinny and fat people literally think they eat the exact same way but when you monitor behaviour it's seen fat people snack like a hundred times more often. They're constantly eating things throughout the day whereas skinny people eat a meal then just wait for the next meal. For fatties there is no gaps between meal, their entire day is a meal lol
>>
reminder that tupac is ALIVE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkqTM4K68ME
>>
>>7328942
>>Feel more and more masculine as time goes on and how okay I am with it varies
>but fuck spending money on blockers if I'm not trans

They are cheap enough that even selfmedding teenage slavs can afford it. So thats a lame excuse.

How much do you want it and how badly getting masculine hurts you is the question you should answer.
>>
>>7329216
I saw things like $50-$80, where are you looking?

I want it when aroused and outside that I am fine with how I am now but don't want to get more masculine, like bald or more body hair in more places
>>
>>7328862
Someone in the last thread called me it. I don't know, maybe it'll trigger some trannies or something who wish they had big tits.

I'm bigger than my sister btw. Before she got chubby, she was an A-cup, now she's a B.
>>
>>7329248
depends on what and where you buy, spiro is cheap
spending like 70$/mo is not much if it significantly affects your entire life and wellbeing, you can save on less necessary things

>bald or more body hair
finasteride helps against that

>>7329254
hi D-cup-chan, wonder where do you live to feel comfortable in public with such un-hidable breasts and still presenting to be male?
>>
Tfw 4 months hormones and don't really AGP that hard but can still get turned on thinking about dressing girly and also castration myself
>>
>>7329318
>70/mo isn't much
It's only like two days of work after taxes, yeah
>>
>>7329318
D-cup-kun has large boobs on a massive fat wide male body. They don't count or look like anything beyond advanced gyno btw

Notice no mention of band size

Either that or they are a tranny
>>
File: 8 string.jpg (82KB, 528x960px) Image search: [Google]
8 string.jpg
82KB, 528x960px
>>7329346
38D, not fat anymore thank god, I am a bit wide though but that's why I'm going for the powerlifting female body.

>>7329318
I'm comfy with it. I'm in Austin.
>>
>>7328914
You shouldn't start gaining weight immediately, wait a few months
>>
>>7329388
Could you please elaborate how people react, how often do you get misgendered, how do you explain if asked? What do you typically wear (in the summer especially) Makeup ever?
I guess you are not employed?
Austin is probably more less with gender norms, but its still Texas.

Relevant for us, since many here would like to look more fem but wont/cant transition socially.
>>
>>7329431
I typically don't care if people call me a girl. I'll often say "Oh, I'm a guy" in my voice, but I don't make a big deal about it. It's almost exclusively the lgbt and feminist communities that make a big deal about it.

I typically do a "natural" look with a bunch of different stuff, I don't feel like going through the list of stuff I use. Sometimes in the summer I'll wear makeup, but only if I'm gonna see other people, which I haven't done in a while (two years, except guitar center every few weeks or more)

I've never had someone clock me when I'm in makeup and my tomboy clothes. If my hair's been done in the past month, that is, lol.
>>
>>7329431
>>7329346
>>7329318
friendly reminder not to respond to name/tripfags
>>
>>7328914
If you use a super fresh razor and go with the grain and still get those bumps you simply have sensitive skin and there's nothing you can do. No matter what I'll always get in grown hairs because the roots run super deep.

A lot of women have this issue so you're still normal. No worries.
>>
>>7329699
You should wax or epilate instead. Eventually it will weaken or destroy the follicle and you won't have that issue anymore.
>>
>>7329631
Okay.
>>
>>7329102
you must be right
i eat like two meals a day, and spend the rest of the time dreading the next one or recovering from the last. i hate eating ;__;
>>
>>7329719
I bought an epilator and can't use it. dont know if im using it properly but it just feels like its nipping my skin and not taking any hair
>>
>>7329335
That sounds about right. Give it more time.
>>
File: image.jpg (155KB, 800x641px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
155KB, 800x641px
become sissy maids
>>
>>7330079
I eat all the time in small quantities, cant get enough of cookies, but I have broken metabolism I need to eat 1k over my norm to gain
>>
File: cuckyhon.jpg (193KB, 855x1381px) Image search: [Google]
cuckyhon.jpg
193KB, 855x1381px
>>7328217
AGP. Anime triggers AGP in people who may otherwise never get it / not notice notice they have it. True story. See "cute girls doing cute things" anime.

>>7328219
Pfft. I'm benign. If I weren't into radfem and decided to trans I'd be a meek IT hon who doesn't bother anyone except for causing eye cancer. On the other hand there's people like pic related out there.
>>
>>7330744
Would you be so kind and not shit up this gen anymore.
If you want to talk tardfem trans hate nonsense - create your own thread for it.
>>
>>7329254

I mean that there is an anon who is opposed to tripfags and namefags. We'll have to see if they show up. They already got someone a few threads ago to stop using a name.
>>
File: 4chan upload.jpg (178KB, 700x1394px) Image search: [Google]
4chan upload.jpg
178KB, 700x1394px
agp is a pretty good fit for me.

the only thing i want from an alpha is to be stuffed in every sense of the word.
>>
>>7330132
I had that problem at first too. The roots were just too strong. You could try waxing a couple times first to weaken the roots. It tends to be better at pulling out hair than epilators
But otherwise just keep doing it and eventually it will be alright
>>
>>7330862
>trans hate
That's a misconception. I have no problem even with hons so long as they aren't obnoxious people.
>>
File: 30 lbs ago.jpg (81KB, 528x960px) Image search: [Google]
30 lbs ago.jpg
81KB, 528x960px
>>7330969
I don't really plan on stopping the use of this name. Hatred of tripfags is mildly understandable but i don't understand hatred of namefags that much.

Also, I might not frequent the thread that long. I don't fetishize myself so much as I feel comfortable in my body, so being here is a bit uh... eh?
Also, didn't realize this was a trans thread, should I not be posting?
>>
>>7331077

>Hatred of tripfags is mildly understandable but i don't understand hatred of namefags that much

What difference is there? The fact they choose to be identified with every post is what many people dislike.
>>
>>7332380
The only solution (since a Final one is unfortunately impossible) is to ignore them all and starve them of the attention they crave
>>
>>7332380
I mean I can get rid of the name and just say who I am with every post, it's just so you know who it is that's speaking. This whole "xd so anonymous and hidden" thing isn't actually that interesting once you grow up. It only becomes useful when you're doing things you'd rather people not know about.
>>
>>7331077
nice djent machine. you could land a plane on that fretboard.
>>
>>7332426

My question was how are tripfags and namefags different though. Well?
>>
>>7332469
Anyone could take my name and pretend to be me.
>>
>>7332473

How does that make you less insufferable and not more so? A person who leaves the door open to impostors is rather annoying.
>>
>>7332537
If you want I can become a trip-fag. I don't understand the bias against it, it comes from such a teen-like mindset.
>>
>Get over crippling MMO addiction after years of struggling
>Incredibly tempted to go back to playing roleplaying MMOs just to have a space where you can pretend to be and be treated like a woman
wake me up inside
>>
>>7333546

Are you at least on HRT, anon?
>>
>>7333560
Why take hormones when you can be a cute wizard woman????
>>
>>7333623

Because you're not the cute wizard woman. You're the sad male who fell short of expectations in life sitting in front of his computer playing the cute wizard woman.
>>
>>7333637
Savage but accurate.
>>
>>7333661

Then take the HRT, silly.
>>
>>7333623
Just take it, don't be a bitch about it. Take the initiative. Hit up an endocrinologist (and a psychologist if needed), and get that HRT. It wasn't hard for me personally and I technically live in Texas.
>>
>>7333677
ugh why does that thought excite me despite not wanting a feminine body

I fucking hate AGP
>>
>>7333712

That's some next level AGP. I don't know how
>"Just take it, don't be a bitch about it. Take the initiative. Hit up an endocrinologist (and a psychologist if needed), and get that HRT. It wasn't hard for me personally and I technically live in Texas"
turned you on.
>>
>>7333664
>>7333677
Some people say HRT, by itself, made them feel far better, claiming that there is some sort of a neurological effect.
Others say that this is just a placebo.
I'm unpassable enough that the only reason for me to take hormones would be the hope that this is not a placebo. I'm unsure of that. Taking a bet with myself on the line is scary given the potential consequences.
>>
File: 1279420868521.png (86KB, 489x358px) Image search: [Google]
1279420868521.png
86KB, 489x358px
>hesitated whether or not start HRT for 6 years
>deeply afraid to regret it
>I'm 21 now, even though I look younger than my peers, I'm still not feminine enough to pass
>it will only get worse
I fucking hate my past self.
>>
>>7333740
The neurological effect is similar to that of giving a child a toy they wanted for christmas. It's just like fulfilling a small, yet important, dream.

At least, that's what my trans friends say.
>>
>>7333718
Because of the thought of transitioning. That thought is arousing.

>>7333766
>At least, that's what my trans friends say
>implying you're not one of them
>>
>>7333759
Are you absolutely sure you can't pass with some work/mones? I'm the dimwit who wrote the post above yours and the truth is that most people don't look nearly as bad as me. Had I a chance.. I'd take it.

>>7333766
The neurological crowd usually says that they just feel fundamentally better on HRT, despite the bodily results or lack thereof.
>>
>>7333740
Oestrogen/testosterone levels definitely affect your mental state, though whether adjusting them with HRT would make you happier is less clear. There is also the placebo effect, the knowledge that your body is at least no longer getting worse.

What in particular is making you uncertain that you should take HRT anon?

I am very deeply scared of how having male testosterone levels for years has permanently affected my mind (and the way I'm thinking about it is that it's somehow prevented me from being a "real woman", or otherwise killed some feminine and fundamental part of me). Thinking of it made the sleepless nights despairing over becoming more of a man with every passing moment so much worse. Though I am worried in some existential way rather than a practical one I guess, since I don't know what effect it would actually have specifically nor whether my mind would have been "better" with female hormone levels.
>>
>>7333818
>There is also the placebo effect, the knowledge that your body is at least no longer getting worse.
*There is also the placebo effect, AND the knowledge that your body is at least no longer getting worse.
>>
>>7333802
>Are you absolutely sure you can't pass with some work/mones?
From my subjective pov - yes. Most people say that my self-esteem is way too low though (I would be glad to be wrong). I asked like 3 guys (they were no experts, of course) about this, all of them said "yeah, maybe, I dunno". I guess they were avoiding the ugly truth or something.

I'm certainly far from worst, but that's still not enough to pass.
>>
>>7333759

>it will only get worse

Are you telling me despite your prior experience, you're STILL going to hold off on HRT?

I know the feel though. I started orthodontic treatment at 16 and I was thinking about starting HRT at the time, but they told me my treatment would be done in 2 years. I decided I would hold off until then because I didn't want them to be like, "Why does he look so different? Girly, especially?" I also kept in mind that the earlier you start the more noticeable the changes are when I made that decision. So I held off, and my treatment instead ended 4 years after that first day because I missed some appointments (one was my fault, the other was due to a blizzard). My dumbass should have thought that it's more noticeable the younger you start because you get more changes and that's the exact reason I should start as early as possible.
>>
>>7333864
>Are you telling me despite your prior experience, you're STILL going to hold off on HRT?

No, it's like I abandoned the idea forever. Besides, I'm too poor to afford it even I wanted to.
>>
>>7333879

>No, it's like I abandoned the idea forever.

Anon, you know that doesn't end well.

>Besides, I'm too poor to afford it even I wanted to.

Can you at least afford anti-androgens alone? Full HRT is I think about $30/month. Anti-androgens could be about $17/month if you take 25 mg a day of cyproterone acetate. Half that if you take 12.5 mg (I have heard anecdotes about 10 mg being enough to lower T).
>>
>>7333925
What's the point of lowering T without substituting it? From what I've heard, it'll lead to severe problems, including depression.

>Can you at least afford anti-androgens alone?
Yeah, if I stop eating away from home. Eating once a day is not really something I'm looking forward to though.

>Anon, you know that doesn't end well.
Yeah, it might. But I might as well end up as an ugly hon and regret my decision even more. In the end, AGP is not always a reason for transition.
>>
File: Picture 634.jpg (689KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Picture 634.jpg
689KB, 1600x1200px
>>7333800
I don't want a vagina and I like being called a guy, even if i don't care about being called a girl. I also love having a dick.
>>7333802
Give a kid placebo candy and see if the same effects happen. Make it with 2 grams of sugar and some other shit rather than something that should have 28 grams, you'll see the kid enjoy it, but not as much.

That's how HRT is for those that it doesn't provide HUGE bodily/facial benefits for.

Also isn't messiness considered a male trait
>>
>>7333963

>Yeah, if I stop eating away from home.

You mean you live away from your parents or that you go out to restaurants to eat?

>Yeah, it might. But I might as well end up as an ugly hon and regret my decision even more. In the end, AGP is not always a reason for transition.

That's a great way to shoot yourself in the foot, anon. Do you think an olympic athlete goes through harsh years of physical training and eating a strict diet just so that when they finally compete in their event and they see someone place first, they're like, "Might as well not try so hard, only silver and bronze are for grabs now"? Then, "Ehhh, just bronze is the only award available. No point in even trying"? And finally, "1st, 2nd, and 3rd positions are all filled. I shouldn't even have tried. This is so stupid"?

>>7333967

>Also isn't messiness considered a male trait

Traditionally. That doesn't mean it's accurate though.
>>
>>7334004
No, I mean eating at uni.

I don't think that's a correct comparison. It's more like I gamble with 20% success rate (or less) with 80% chance of making my life a living nightmare. Sure, I can try, but there's a real chance that I'll end up worse than I am right now.
>>
>>7334025

>No, I mean eating at uni.

Why not bring a lunch to school? You know, like your Japanese animes.

>80% chance of making my life a living nightmare

How does your life become a living nightmare if you start HRT alone?
>>
>>7334054
>Sure, I can try, but there's a real chance that I'll end up worse than I am right now.
It's also very likely that if don't transition, in the future you'll be dramatically worse than you are now, and that how you'd be if you did transition unsuccessfully (which isn't a discrete thing; there's not really an "unsuccessful", just more or less good/bad).
>>
>>7334060
>>7334025

> and that how you'd be if you did transition unsuccessfully
*and than you'd be if you did transition unsuccessfully
>>
>>7334059
>Why not bring a lunch to school? You know, like your Japanese animes.
I won't be able to ask for lunch money then.

>How does your life become a living nightmare if you start HRT alone?
Yeah, well, HRT alone won't make dramatic changes (aside from health problems), but what's the point of HRT alone?

>>7334060
>>7334066
Worse than now, sure, but still better than any failed transition attempt. "Bad" attempt, if you might. At least I won't destroy my health.

[spoiler]Damn, it's getting late[/spoiler]
>>
>>7334093

>I won't be able to ask for lunch money then.

So you planned on buying HRT with your lunch money? Don't you have a job application to fill?

>Yeah, well, HRT alone won't make dramatic changes (aside from health problems), but what's the point of HRT alone?

What health problems? From three studies I read yesterday, HRT doesn't even increase the risk of breast cancer and it lowers the risk of prostate cancer.
>>
>>7334112
Uuuh, I don't want to work and study at the same time, I'll have to work at night to do that due to my schedule.
>>
>>7333818
>What in particular is making you uncertain that you should take HRT anon?
Best case scenario, I discover it makes me feel better, take it forever and do whatever I can to hide this so I can pretend to be outwardly normal.
Worst case scenario, it doesn't help me on the long term and now I'm stuck as someone who is visibly trans and unpassable. As you know that's not a nice life.

If I am to be honest though what scares me the most is fully acknowleding this part of myself by acting on it. Right now I am holding togeher by starving it. If I indulge it half-way I might not be able to do so any longer.

>>7333838
>>7333879
>>7333963
Now to be a complete fucking hypocrite.
Your decisions are your own but there is a good chance you're making an enormous mistake. If things are as you say they are, truly and genuinely.. then I understand and am sorry, but if they aren't then you are just letting fear, doubt and insecurity destroy you thoroughly. Remembering that looking like a woman is not the same as being beautiful.. could you look the part? Is there a way for you to make sure? Get a more objective assessment?
>>
>>7334093
>>7334129
Come on now. If you live in the first world you can scrounge up $30/month with just a few hours of work one day a week. Don't use this as an excuse.
>>
>>7334131
>Get a more objective assessment?
If there was some magic machine that would that, I'd be glad to use it. Where else could I possibly get it?

>>7334150
Yeah, I live in the third world, that's the problem. Do I have a proper excuse now?
>>
>>7334166
>If there was some magic machine that would that, I'd be glad to use it. Where else could I possibly get it?
Do you have anyone you know, really really trust and could potentially ask to be honest with you?
Another thing you could do is see if you pass or come close to passing when doing your best effort as you are now. Just don't half-ass it or confuse being womanly for being beautiful.

>Yeah, I live in the third world, that's the problem. Do I have a proper excuse now?
That's a better excuse for sure. I guess it depends on how highly you value happiness.
>>
>>7332605
I think you're fine D-cups kun. You should get a trip though. I'd rather be a tripfag than a namefag.
>>
>>7334205
Yes, I asked my best (and only) online friend, who said: "Well, I don't see any problems with you, but I really don't know". I tried asking second time, but he said virtually the same thing.
>>
>>7334230
Well, assuming that you believe he was honest.. that's not a no, no? Try the dress up thing. Put your heart into it.
>>
>>7334129

>Uuuh, I don't want to work and study at the same time, I'll have to work at night to do that due to my schedule.

As someone who's said that shit themselves. Trust me, that is total laziness. I would even bet trannies that hold jobs while going to college don't fall for the "get so depressed I failed out of college" meme.

>Yeah, I live in the third world, that's the problem. Do I have a proper excuse now?

Depends, which country? My aunts graduated from a vocational high school with some training in accounting. They got day jobs as accountants immediately after leaving high school so that they could pay for and continue studying as accountants at night. The only aunt of mine who didn't have a job while working was the youngest, who could only take classes in the day because she was studying pharmacy. Her sisters and my dad had to pay for her studies. Keep in mind this was Dominican Republic at least 23 years ago. Likely comparable to wherever you live.
>>
>>7334242
While I did not try my best, I didn't like the result in the past - I looked ridiculous. I doubt it became any better.
>>
>>7334264
>Trust me, that is total laziness.
Yeah, maybe it is. What's the point of putting an extra effort for something I'm gonna deeply regret?
>>
>>7334210
Righto, on it, chief.
I'm probably not gonna post too much but to help people out, though I avoid talking too much about trans stuff since I don't know a ton about it, I do know a lot about being a "trap"
Also
>tfw no qt gf/bf to share in my love of blades for and hone their knives and machetes for them
>>
>>7334291

>Yeah, maybe it is. What's the point of putting an extra effort for something I'm gonna deeply regret?

Alright, anon. Time to go back to >>7333759. Tell me what you said there. Do you really think that finally trying to transition is what you're going to regret?
>>
>>7334166
It should technically be even easier and cheaper for you to get hormones outside western europe and north america since pharmaceutical companies distribution controls and regulations make the medications a lot cheaper and easier to obtain.
>>
>>7334274
Your life might quite literally depend on this so I suggest that you take another look to accertain this. If it does not weird you out too much maybe you could share the pictures with that BFF of yours and ask their opinion. Is there a trans community in the area? Maybe you could contact it and ask for opinions or advice.

One thing I'll note is that the AGP urge to go for the stereotypical flimsy frilly clothes does a grave disservice to the frames of most AMABs.
>>
>>7334314
I can't know for sure. It's like gambling. I WOULD like it to succeed, of course.

>>7334325
I checked the local prices, they are quite similar.

Okay, it's almost 4 am for me, I wanted to finish this conversation, but I've gotta go. See you.
>>
>>7334339
Good night. The thread will still be here when you wake up, barring a mod-related apocalypse.
>>
File: 2016-12-02_04-32-38.png (59KB, 326x349px) Image search: [Google]
2016-12-02_04-32-38.png
59KB, 326x349px
I feel like that ugly lever guy from the train dilemma
one track - hondonm and running over normal social life
another track - repression, recurring angst and killing any chances of fulfilling your longing to be female

god, I cant stand winter, I always become depressed and hopeless
>>
File: 1475897297386.jpg (206KB, 1600x898px) Image search: [Google]
1475897297386.jpg
206KB, 1600x898px
>>7334608

Why do you say he's ugly? He hardly has any detail on his face?

>another track - repression, recurring angst and killing any chances of fulfilling your longing to be female

TODAY I WILL REMIND THEM.
>>
>>7334646
>Why do you say he's ugly?
look at his huge head and manjaw, he'll never pass, just like me
>>
>>7333759
>>I'm 21 now, even though I look younger than my peers, I'm still not feminine enough to pass
oh get over yourself
>>
Being trans is not a fetish
>>
>>7336446
How do you explain tg erotica then?
>>
File: t_point.webm (856KB, 710x670px) Image search: [Google]
t_point.webm
856KB, 710x670px
>>
>wake up
>not a woman
What's up with that?
>>
>>7328766
Oh god those columns are disgusting. Get your gross neoclassical columns out of here, modernist tables only
>>
>>7336446
>>7336458
Fetish is in feminization, not being trans in itself of course.

>>7336737
>thinking how I want to be a woman all evening
>decide to by mones tomorrow
>wake up
>dont want to be a woman
>>
>>7336907
Is it that you don't want to be a woman, or that the desire is not as strong and so you feel that it is better to live as is since that's the path of least resistance?
>>
>>7336927
No desire at all, not feeling trans at all. It all seems stupid.
>>
>>7334338
>you could share the pictures
No way, this is WAY too weird.

>Maybe you could contact it and ask for opinions or advice.
I'll try. Though they are either overly pessimistic or overly optimistic. That's far from objective.
>>
>>7337120
cause its impossible to tell how you'll turn out after HRT,
usually the biggest problems are long/large face and strong jaw/ big chin, brow ridge
>>
>>7336737
>wake up
>be a woman
>open up your closet and decide on a cute thing to wear today
>check yourself out in the mirror
>you look good, smile
>wake up
>it was all a lie
>cry
>try and fail to fall back asleep
>cry
What's up with that?
>>
just have a wank you idiots
>>
>>7334646
>that soul crushing feeling when I quite like my male body when I remove body hair, but would also LOVE to have a feminine body like that
Fuck, would have been better if I had full dysphoria instead of this shitty mild AGP that leaves me on the fence.
>>
http://sissysdelight.tumblr.com/archive
>>
>>7334339
>Okay, it's almost 4 am for me, I wanted to finish this conversation, but I've gotta go.

>going to sleep at 4 am

Don't fall for the tranny "got so depressed I dropped out of college" meme, anon.
>>
>>7337996
>le "early to bed early to rise" meme
>>
>>7338008

No, its the "if you go to bed late, you increase your negative thoughts" study http://www.springer.com/gp/about-springer/media/springer-select/don-t-worry--be-happy--just-go-to-bed-earlier/41926
>>
>>7338008
People are also more productive in the morning hours. Don't waste them.
>>
Im trans but live a regular guy's life, wear feminine clothes that makes me look androgynous, but so far seems that nobody in my university is sure if im trans or gay or anything.
While Im at my gf's house I dress with girls clothes such as shorts, skirts, girls shirt, because her family doesnt care about it (my family is homophobic).
Sometimes when Im wearing girls clothes I get hard very easily, like shorts or skirts, is it "normal"?
>>
>>7338408

>Sometimes when Im wearing girls clothes I get hard very easily

That does sound like AGP. What do you mean by normal?
>>
>>7338449
do real girls get a bit horny when wearing shorts or skirts?
I dont get horny at all in my usual clothes that are also girls clothes but more androgynous-like
>>
>>7338482
>do real girls get a bit horny when wearing shorts or skirts?
No.
>>
>>7338528
then im agp, i enjoy wearing shorts and skirts at my gf's house and most of the time we end up fucking
>>
>>7337996
I got used to it anyway. Most lessons begin at 1pm (or later), so I'm fine.
>>
>>7338541
Textbook AGP DESU.
>>
>>7338528
I'm not so sure about this answer actually. If that poster said girl clothes arouse them in general then I'd agree. If they're only aroused by shorts and skirts then while that's not normal it might not be AGP. There are cis women who are aroused by wearing "slutty" clothes.
>>
>>7337493
soundslike trans tbhon desu

>>7338127
>if you go to bed late, you increase your negative thoughts
tfw go to bed late almost entire life and feel better at night and getting up late

early morning is the worst part of the day when you have hormonal surge
>>
>Haha I'm fine I don't need these threads
>See pic that arouses my AGP
>Fap first moment I can
>Back here again
fug
>>
im not trans but it makes me sad to crossdress and look like an ugly hon, even though i just cd as a fetish
>>
>Hug family member
>Sudden urge to basically go "btw I wanna be a woman"
>Hang out with a close friend while drunk
>Same urge
This repress forever plan is getting more and more difficult senpaitachi.
>>
>>7339653
>hello son, hows going, whats new in your life?
>fine, not much (just want to off myself cause I cant be a girl and see no point in living)

literally
>>
File: 35u8936545.png (111KB, 892x296px) Image search: [Google]
35u8936545.png
111KB, 892x296px
>>
>>7340511
10/10 - IGN
>>
>>7338363
*some people
>>
>>7328750
are there people with AGP who are into guys
>>
>>7340511
Kek
>>
>>7341893
People will try to meme you by saying no but there are. They're just uncommon. Metattraction, where you're only into men as part of your fantasy of being womanly, is more common.
I'm mostly into women but I ran into a few rare men I was attracted to.
>>
>>7341893
I'd say I have agp and I've only ever been with guys. I've only ever dated guys but I've always been to scared to ask if I could dress like a girl around them and such.
I might be slightly bi in a sense but I don't think I'd ever date a girl agp or not
>>
>>7341925
>Metattraction, where you're only into men as part of your fantasy of being womanly, is more common.

How do I know ?

I've had crushes on guys before but I can never see myself with a guy if I'm not a girl. I'm not gay, I want to be with a man as a woman.
>>
>>7341942
You should ask! Ive a seen a gay couple where one guy is clearly agp (admitted dressing and even trying mones) the other one is very gay - not a typical 'straight' who likes crosdressers. And they are happy together. Made me envious in a good way.
>>
>>7342459
sounds like very agp/trans and bi
having crushes is on another level, you dont have that from meta-attraction or fetish, I don't think even bi-curious have romantic feelings to men
>>
>>7342481
I mean I don't really know what having a crush is like I just think about us doing stuff together like doing on dates/hanging out/lewd stuff.
And I don't really like girls. Maybe as a girl but I think for the most part I like guys.
>>
>>7342484
come on, you cant mistake it, you know when you feel it and its not just "I thinks they are attractive and I'd date/fuck them"

>And I don't really like girls
I though you implied that you liked girls too, if not then you might just be a straight transgirl
woops
>>
>>7342468
This. They were lovely people amd in their early 50s. She looked really good for her age. They've been together for 20 years. She tried transitioning but gave up because they kept delaying her... ._.
>>
>>7342459
Metattraction is when you get turned on by the thought of being with a man because it makes you feel more womanly. A romantic crush doesn't sound like that at all. You being unable to see yourself with a man as you are might just mean that you are too uncomfortable with your body.
>>
>>7340511
lel
nice fresh contento
>>
>>7341893
>>7341925
>People will try to meme you by saying no but there are. They're just uncommon.
no way! it's gotta be at least 40%.

>Metattraction, where you're only into men as part of your fantasy of being womanly, is more common.
that's only how it starts. eventually the "as a woman" part of "I want to be with a man as a woman" gets forgotten as you get used to thinking of yourself as more or less a woman.

>>7342468
>Ive a seen a gay couple where one guy is clearly agp (admitted dressing and even trying mones) the other one is very gay - not a typical 'straight' who likes crosdressers.
nice, i'd much rather that than transitioning. i'd like a bf who acts straight though. i know he couldn't be straight, but is a straight-feeling gay too much to ask?
>>
>>7334646
He was already skinny.

Won't work if you a tank mesomorph
>>
/agpg/ how do you think you first became AGP? How did you discover that side of yourself?
>>
>>7342818
I'm pretty sure I was always AGP. I had A LOT of childhood fantasies revolving around genderbending, especially forced genderbending. I crossdressed and imagined myself as a girl the very first time I masturbated.
>>
>>7342818
When I was a child (like 10-12 yo), I would often crossdress, even though I didn't know how to masturbate back then. Never thought about my gender back then, my primary fetishes were femdom and crossdressing.

But as soon as I discovered non-vanilla porn (I was 15 yo I think), I quickly got in. Forced feminization/gender bending quickly became my #1 fantasy, and it's still is. Literally nothing arouses me as much as this, any vanilla stuff is a huge turn-off for me.

No, actually, I can't think about anything else if I have any time to spare.
>>
>>7342979
I was kind of like this but with time the "forced" aspect kind of went away. Imagining the process used to be important to me but now just imagining myself as an overly sexualized woman is enough to arouse me.
>>
>>7342782
>is straight-feeling gay too much to ask?
Nah, majority act like normal men, they are just not as visible as the 'faggy' ones

>>7342818
No exact moment but there were many small things, like seeing some mildly erotic scene in a movie and then imaging myself as a girl from it and getting turned on by my own body (thats when I was still hairless smooth boy before puberty). Or putting on moms high-boots. Or reading some evil pornographic fiction and self inserting as a girl from it. I didn't even know how to masturbate then. I barely ever crossdressed cause I knew it was wrong, especially taking moms clothes (ironically it might have saved me from going too deep). Fuck now I recall she had a crazy fabulous short furcoat, I'll never get another chance to wear anything like that.
>>
>>7342797

Are you willing to put your money where your mouth is and get an x-ray?

>>7342818

>/agpg/ how do you think you first became AGP?

I don't know.

>How did you discover that side of yourself?

It was 2006 and I turned the TV on. It was on MTV and this is what I saw. https://youtu.be/dW2MmuA1nI4?t=2m I wanted to be like the girls lying down on their beach towels in bikinis.
>>
>>7342797
>>
File: Untitled.png (1MB, 1171x857px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1MB, 1171x857px
>>7345653

What I'm saying is how do you know the skeleton underneath isn't the same for all of those body types? For example, look at the left skeleton, the pelvis is the same width as her ribcage, yet she collects more fat around her hips.
>>
Does this story turn you on, /agpg/?

http://www.nifty.org/nifty/transgender/she-male/a-question-of-family.html
>>
>>7346669

Wasn't turned on at all. It was terrible, to be honest. Mostly the little things bothered me a lot.
>>
>>7346669
Im not in a mood and it starts rather sad
>>
>>7346669
There are a lot better stories out there and maybe it would have turned me on if it was written well.
>>
>dysphoria doesn't ramp up until it's too late to do anything about it
Why is this allowed?
>>
>>7347330
so you could enjoy your youth ^)
>>
>>7347427
T-thanks
>>
I don't get dysphoria but have intense urges to be a girl anyways despite me not being trans

the fuck do I do
>>
>>7347737
can you become a girl? just be careful

>meek guy steals his gf clothes to crossdress in a closet
>starts to cam for fun
>gets encouragement from horny anons
>tries mones
>fast-forward 2 years
>she is a full-blown tranny whore
>porn and prostitution
>>
>>7347764
that sounds like me outside the cam and prostitution.

I have crossdressed in private for fetish reasons for years and ERP'd as a girl for a lot of horny pervs. I suppose that is where my desire comes from.
>>
>>7347737
Someone post the diagnostic.
>>
do you think putting woman perfum is crossdressing ?

I tried channel n°5 by accident, but wow that's the best perfum I've ever tried

Why can't a man wear woman perfum
>>
File: DSM.png (41KB, 531x644px) Image search: [Google]
DSM.png
41KB, 531x644px
>>7347987
>>7347737
>>
>>7348181
>Marked incongruence
I'll admit I'm not the smartest with words but I don't think this applies

>Strong desire to be rid of things
Maybe when my AGP acts up but otherwise I don't care about it. Irony is it wants to be rid of itself while it is aroused is noticed.

>Strong desire for things of other gender, to be the gender, to be treated as the gender
Okay, I can take that, but I can't tell if it's just the fantasy or if I really want it

>Conviction one has feelings/reactions typical to the other gender
Nope
>>
>>7348154
>channel n°5
never, thats what my granny used lol
there is unisex and female stuff that you could wear, Paco Rabanne had some nice ones (dont know/dont care now since my social life is dead)
>>
>>7348293
ah ok
n°5 is really a classic though, it has been up for like 30 years or so
>>
>>7347427

But our youth would have been so much more enjoyable if we had spent it hanging out with our girlfriends trying makeup, flirting with boys, taking dick, going to prom as the prettiest girl there and winning prom queen, collecting your high school diploma as a beautiful young woman, and going to the beach with your friends and boyfriend the day after graduation to celebrate.
>>
>>7348961
>liking men
trutrans fetishist get out
>>
File: large.jpg (33KB, 348x533px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
33KB, 348x533px
>>7348987

>implying that if Chad started hitting on you, you wouldn't have at least tried it
>>
>>7348961
>be fatass legbeard
>never got to be pretty
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>7329102
Does this mean that if I want to lose weight I should eat two big meals?
>>7330532
Why are skinny people allowed to get away with the "muh metabolism" argument? They are just as bad as fat people, never ever admitting that the real reason why they are so thin is simply because they don't eat enough.
>>
>>7349046
I wouldn't desu.
>>
>>7348961
or it would've been misery and tears every night cause you cant be a girl and being scared that your dear parents would disown you if you came out and cold officials wouldn't help you and wont let you on mones until you are 18 or even 21 and every new hair on your face or chest would make you want to die instead of merely upsetting

you have a nice fantasy, but Im a bitter realist

maybe if you were born in 00s and in a 100% supporting wealthy family and in a place with good trans healthcare and lgbt friendly society... so many ifs

I'd rather be a total normie for life than this broken failed human
>>
>>7348961
very few girls in the school i went to had this reality

most girls smoked weed in the dugout behind the baseball field, wore old dirty uggs, stole lighters from the dollar store on the weekends and pretended to be bisexual

i would have been fucked anyway
>>
>>7348961
>>7349179

I would have been fine with either. I was more the personailty type for the first example, but the second would have been acceptable in my family seeing as that's how my sister was. Now she's a heroin doing lazy bitch and somehow still the princess. But I'm the worst child because I'm a tranny.
>>
>>7349057
>Why are skinny people allowed to get away with the "muh metabolism" argument?
Cause its real, I burn calories by doing nothing, maybe my huge brain consumes all the glucose and I need to check thyroid.
Ive been counting my cals when I tried to bulk, I had to eat 1k more over what is recommended for *gaining* with my weight/age/activity. I have to eat like a pig to keep my bmi over 18. Maybe estrogen will help.
>>
>>7348961
I'm 99.99% sure that were I a girl back then I would be a nerdy fat zero effort one. I had very long hair as a boy and I barely ever washed it. FUJOSHI LIKELIHOOD ALERT LEVEL: RED.
>>
>>7336897
kys amerifat
>>
File: tootbeep.png (657KB, 876x656px) Image search: [Google]
tootbeep.png
657KB, 876x656px
>>7352849
>maybe my huge brain consumes all the glucose

it is probably your gut flora but, sure, tell yourself that you're super smart.
>>
>>7328750
AGP is so outdated, does anyone really consider it viable in todays world? PCIe is obviously the way to go, I shouldn't even need to say why.
>>
>>7353138
>PCIe

Peripheral Component Interconnect Express (PCIe)?
>>
>>7353078
>gut flora
Could be, I need to swap it with some fatty so we both could attain normal weight.
Brain size doesn't necessary correlate with intellect.
>>
I'm pretty sure I'm AGP. What is the best solution?
>>
>>7353345
>Solution
This is not something you solve. This is something you are. If you're just AGP and don't suffer from dysphoria then there isn't much to do other than accepting this part of yourself and finding a partner who is fine with you bringing it to the bedroom. If you do suffer from dysphoria then transitioning could help with that, and often causes AGP to fade away, but that's far less relevant than the first part.
>>
>>7353138
China still makes and sells brand new AGP cards. Surely the two standards can coexist?
>>
>>7353078
>>7352849
>tfw to smart to be fat
>>
File: 1044542795-248112601.jpg (252KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1044542795-248112601.jpg
252KB, 800x800px
>>7353345
Buy this
>>
>>7353740
>That crotch zipper
How embarrassing.
>>
File: Help.jpg (51KB, 500x345px) Image search: [Google]
Help.jpg
51KB, 500x345px
Anons Help me. Please.
>Me (m)
>Afer years of struggles, I find a fuckbuddy(f)
>I Do not love her. She's fine with just banging. (I know, What a normie)
>Maybe having repated intercuses with the other sex will cure my inner faggotry (Since I was 12 I've fapped around the idea of being a woman. I catfished alot of dudes during my teenage years. I crossdressed too)
>We get to it
>It's a little bit Weird, but it's still sex
>Half trough it, I look at her, and see her "sex face"
>Istant shock. That kind of "your head backs up by its own, like if you're trying to avoid something dangerous"
>I've never felt so envy in my existance
>Cannot force myself to end
>We stop
>She slept next to me for the whole night
>Constant Not avoidable thought of "PUT HER CLOTHES ON" till I fell asleep.

How Am I supposed to live like this?
How do I cure it...?
I don't want to feel that feel ever again.
I don't feel like HRT because, As much as I would love to become a qte housewife, I'm not qte.
Am I doomed?
>>
>>7353885
yes
>>
File: 5271303.jpg (34KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
5271303.jpg
34KB, 300x300px
>>7353924
>yes

"Fuck."

-anon
>>
>>7353885
Do you like being a man? If not, why?
Would you prefer to be a woman?
>>
>>7353960
sorry m8
that's some dysphoria tier shit
i gave in although i pretty much guarantee i'm less qte than you
>>
>>7353885
>>7353985
Not all women are good-looking. Being a woman is about more than being gorgeous. I'd honestly transition if I could pass at all.
>>
>>7354003
well since most people on here now make qt and passable as synonyms, i assumed that usage
i probably am not passable and most people are better off than me, i bet including you
>>
>>7354015
That's fair. I personally lack the guts to transition while looking like I do but I know many people braver than I transitioned despite not passing perfectly and are now far happier. Sorry if my comment was discouraging. Good luck.
>>
>>7354031
no it's fine
i won't be transitioning unless i end up passing so i'm not one of those "OMGGG why don't u tret me as woman! plenty of cis women look like men!" types
>>
>>7353885
You cant cure it. Sorry. You could avoid it all together and repress and probably be unhappy and lonely or try to find a partner that would be fine with you crossdressing.

>Since I was 12
>>
File: BOOM.gif (809KB, 474x200px) Image search: [Google]
BOOM.gif
809KB, 474x200px
>>7353983
I Hate my life. I've lived doing what I've was supposed to do because people expected me to. I kinda liked it. But I can't keep it up. I've ended in an university I hate, with 0 interests, everything seems pointless and I have 0 will to get up in the morning. Das pretty much "only" depression I know. Maybe my brain just wishes for a new start. An hard reset. I dream to melt/fade pretty much 2-3 nights a week.
The fact is that I don't know how is it to be a woman. I mean, If they gave me the chance to re-roll the dices right now, I would probably do it. But as it's not that easy, I'm not sure.
>I've also talked to a therapist. But she was more interested into knowing why I felt sad than actually helping me figure out this stuff.
I honestly, have no idea.

>>7353985
>>7354003
>6'0
>Long face
>Rectangle shaped
>Bad Skelly

>>7354066
12-13 Was The first time I remember fapping on the idea of genderbending/taking body of classmate and fucking another classmate/waking up as a gal
>>
>>7353879
That's the best part about it you dingus
>>
>>7353885
Aah that brings up memories. When I was about twelve years old I had fantasies about being tied up by a classmate and being feed a pill that turns me into a girl.
>>
File: 1467418568492.png (551KB, 1680x689px) Image search: [Google]
1467418568492.png
551KB, 1680x689px
>voice is getting even manlier every single day, even though I'm in my early twenties
>body is getting more hairy every day
>facial hair started to appear
>youthful look fades slowly
I wanna fucking die already.
>>
>>7354151
Just selfmed already.
Voice: http://lena.kiev.ua/voice/
>>
>>7354096

Maybe Im delusional but I dojnt think it'd be hard to be a woman for me, I'm not much of a man as a personality anyway and have to pretend. But getting to look like woman is almost impossible, Im 6ft and manly face too.

If you wanted to be a girl and it was your main (only?) sexual fantasy from teen years that's a pretty 'bad' sign.
>>
>>7354154
It's too late for me desu.
>>
>>7354159
>facial hair started to appear
>too late
You can't be older than 14. Most body changes happen between 16 and 22-25.
>>
>>7354166
I'm 21.
>>
>>7354151
>started to appear
>started
means you are not there yet, but you have no time to waste on doubts if you want to stop it, because reversing is much harder, or impossible at all for some things

>21
yes lots of masculinization happens in 20s and it only gets better, you might get a sexy beard nearing 30s
>>
File: et.jpg (63KB, 500x484px) Image search: [Google]
et.jpg
63KB, 500x484px
>>7354157
>'bad' sign
I don't know. I always tried to repress that stuff. Or I just did it and never thought about it after, so that guilt wasn't going to get me.
I just did it because I find it interesting, hot...
I Honestly don't know where to go from there. Confusion is a bitch.
>>
File: 1468182747223.jpg (27KB, 309x384px) Image search: [Google]
1468182747223.jpg
27KB, 309x384px
>>7354188
>you might get a sexy beard nearing 30s
Do you really want me to kill myself that badly?
>>
>>7354204
Beard is nice and everyone tells me I look handsome with it. Are you sure you dont want to look more like a man?
Make up your mind and start acting before it's too late. Because your body keeps on changing.
>>
>Recent posts
AGP cheat sheet: if you're depressed due to being male and deeply want to be a woman you should probably transition before it is too late.
>>
>>7354138
>Wanting to be a slut
I mean I guess I get the appeal of wearing something this degrading when it comes to sex, but otherwise? I'd much rather be stylish and winsome.
>>
>>7354280
Well I wear this at work.
>>
File: its too late.jpg (28KB, 349x253px) Image search: [Google]
its too late.jpg
28KB, 349x253px
>>7354265
>>
>>7354292
Under your boy clothes?
>>
File: ro.png (437KB, 550x456px) Image search: [Google]
ro.png
437KB, 550x456px
>>7354265
I bet you can solve the middle east Crisis with a sentence too.

>>7354292
What... work do you...?
>>
File: 34.png (772KB, 680x831px) Image search: [Google]
34.png
772KB, 680x831px
Friendly reminder that AGP isn't real and yall are just trannies.
>>
>>7354564
How is it not real? I am happy being a guy but the idea of being a woman is sexually very arousing for me. I'm AGP for sure. I dont suffer from dysphoria at all which is the defining trait of being transgender.
>>
File: 23.png (843KB, 508x841px) Image search: [Google]
23.png
843KB, 508x841px
>>7354584
I dunno I guess some of you are just faggots.
You know what repression is though, right?
>>
>>7354564
I never displayed any feminine traits in my childhood, nor I actually consider myself "trapped in a male body" or something. KYS.
>>
File: 5ltUv5Wl.jpg (38KB, 640x513px) Image search: [Google]
5ltUv5Wl.jpg
38KB, 640x513px
>>7354601
I'm a manly man who ain't needs to transition
>>
>>7354601
Moap, trust me. If I was trans or experienced dysphoria I would just transition. I'm not against being a tranny at all. I just know I'm not one. Sort of how you know you're not a weird fetishtic guy like I am - you are a girl. I know what I am. I'm not a girl, just someone born with a fucked up thing known as AGP.
>>
I have a weird version of AGP. (why the fuck can't I be "normal" for once?) The only thing I've ever been aroused by is spanking. Normal sex? Never understood the appeal of it. I used to masturbate while imagining myself getting spanked. When I discovered porn, I looked up spanking porn ofc. However, self-inserting as a man receiving a spanking was an instant turn off. On the other hand, self-inserting as a woman receiving a spanking was intense and I remember feeling sad because I'll never experience it. Since then it's been the only thing I masturbate too. I used to consider masculinizing scary but now it's becoming more of a meh thing. I'm starting to get facial hair (I'm 21, late bloomer I guess) and I just want to get it over with so I can just accept myself as a man. I think I'm just weird...
>>
>>7354564
long time no see

>>7354663
I'd spank you just for fun... erm I mean it's not a bad fetish, I bet your partner wouldn't mind doing it to you.
Why was man receiving a spanking a turn off tho, was it cause it looked silly?
>>
>>7354265
But what if it's too late already?
>>
>>7354265
What if I like being the way I am and am deeply depressed because of the urges given to me via masturbation to be a woman?
>>
>>7354663
>I'm starting to get facial hair (I'm 21, late bloomer I guess) and I just want to get it over with so I can just accept myself as a man
why do you think that growing facial hair is going to help with that?
>>
>shoulders are way too wide
>feet are way too big
How are you even supposed to transition if you are older than 15-17 yo?
>>
File: charlene-2011[1].jpg (167KB, 800x1116px) Image search: [Google]
charlene-2011[1].jpg
167KB, 800x1116px
>>7355492
having feminine face is all that really matters, your hight and shoulders dont, you can still become a princess if you are cute
>>
>Facebook post calling transgirls men
>Get sad but don't want to start arguments because I'm still just questioning

>>7355545
That shoulder span is like 5 heads long
>>
>>7353879
The zipper is so you can pee without taking it off
>>
>>7355545
denying the male torso and lack of hips/pelvis is hon logic
>>
>>7354564
I'd absolutely transition if I could but I'm also definitely aroused by what would be called typical AGP fantasies.
>>
>>7355901
So transition
>>
>>7355901
And why would the AGP arousal make it so you shouldn't transition?
>>
>>7355871

Hold your crude tongue, peasant. That is the cisgender princess of Monaco, former olympic swimmer, and wife to the reigning monarch.
>>
>>7355178
Then you either do it now anyway and hope you're wrong, or don't do anything and hope you can manage it for the rest of your life instead of crashing and either killing yourself or going turbohon
>>
>>7355194
I still don't have answers to my suffering despite years of searching
>>
>>7355194
Suppress your libido and AGP will fade away. Makes your life more dull but it works.
>>
Is there a guide to butt stuff somewhere? For those that do it how does it feel?
>>
I think I'm going to try shaving my body this weekend. I'm going to buy clothes online too. Any ideas of how I can hide them?
>>
>>7358264
inside other clothes or a gym bag or something
>>
Anyone here has basically the opposite of a standard hon story where they remember themselves to be a very regular, gender conforming boy with no signs of transsexuality but other people remember you as gnc? (though not necessarily to the same "honorary girl" levels as classic trans, rather, people say they thought you'd grow up to be gay and stuff)
Alternatively remember getting picked on for being a sissy while thinking you're completely normal and not getting what it's all about
>>
>>7355917
>If I could
>>7355924
It doesn't. I was pointing out that while AGP as described by Blanchard might not be a thing it is a thing in some form.
>>
>>7358382
Maybe to an extent, since I had qt looks and some girly character traits, sometimes I was mistaken for a girl as a child. I was a total asshole though and fought back if bullied in school, one guy had hots for my thin neck till I smashed his nose.
Some of my friends/people who know me still think I might be gay, despite me trying to act totally normal and poker face all the time (I guess doesn't help that I haven't had gf since college and loved to dress rather fancy)
>>
>>7358382
I never asked anyone so I can't tell for sure. I remember thinking of myself as a boy, feeling boyish and trying to be boyish. I was picked on for being sensitive and crying a lot in elementary school, and for appearing "gay" in highschool, though I didn't think of myself as effeminate at the time. I had long hair and would often not bother to clip my nails because I was lazy. Until I went to school I liked playing with dolls and would often play with my sister and her female friends. Other than that, as far as I remember, my interests were very male-typical.

>>7358599
>Some of my friends/people who know me still think I might be gay, despite me trying to act totally normal and poker face all the time (I guess doesn't help that I haven't had gf since college and loved to dress rather fancy)
This so much.
>tfw your friends all think you're gay but you're actually DOUBLE GAY
>>
>>7358820
>DOUBLE GAY
Yeah jokes on then I'm secretly a girl. It felt really weird when my AGP started to 'leak' into my normal life and I couldn't shake it off being around my friends and family. Being closeted bi and having a crush on my friend didnt bother me as much, but suddenly getting trans feels was hard to deal with.
>>
>>7358958
>tfw father asks if you're gay
>"""""""""""""""""""""""""no""""""""""""""""""""""""""", dad
>>
>>7360021
>Be a teenager
>Undergo surgery in the nether regions
>Doctor suggests I wear nothing tight for a week or two
>On the ride home my mother gently suggests that I wear one of my sister's plainer dresses while recovering
>Inside: "OMG YES THIS IS LITERALLY MY DREAM YES I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING.. WAIT OH GOD I CAN'T LET THEM KNOW"
>Outside: "WHAT NO WAY I'M NOT GAY I WILL NEVER WEAR A DRESS!!!!"
>She backs off because I yelled at her
How can one person fuck up so badly?
>>
>>7334004
desu that's the only reason I have not started with hormones yet - I am worried I would be worse off.
I am currently decent looking, but with some manly face traits that I'm afraid wouldn't go away.
Is there any way to predict what will change on face, how drastically?
I have seen few mishappens among transitioning people and I definitely want to avoid that at all costs.
>>
File: 1475638435877.png (157KB, 600x570px) Image search: [Google]
1475638435877.png
157KB, 600x570px
>weeks of repression finally pay off
>feeling pretty good about myself
>at work today
>start daydreaming
>agp thoughts start coming back
>TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN

At what point do I just kill myself
>>
>>7363241
do it faggot
>>
>>7363241
Never. Consider acting to improve your situation though.

>>7363269
Fuck you.
>>
File: junji-ito_scanlation.jpg (125KB, 512x768px) Image search: [Google]
junji-ito_scanlation.jpg
125KB, 512x768px
>>7363241
Im falling back into dull depression and not feeling anything no joy, no excitement, no desires, still feeling gender-ambiguous but no arousal unless I really try to
I wish I could just sleep all day, I have nice dreams sometimes
>>
>>7364380
SPIRALS
>>
>>7364380
>I wish I could just sleep all day
i do that already but the dreams are all horrible
>>
File: uzumaki-1136593.jpg (171KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
uzumaki-1136593.jpg
171KB, 800x1200px
Chatted a bit with a late (30+) AGP transitioner . and now Im less sure than ever if it's worth turning my life upside down.
>>
>>7364842
What did they say?
>>
>>7364380
>start taking an antidepressant
>stop dreaming
>just wake up after 6 hours tired but unable to sleep
It doesn't even feel worth it when I always used to have interesting dreams
>>
>>7364849
Well... she was fetishist at first then got to the point where dysphoria became really bad she tired to off herself so then decided there is no other way but to transition and HRT really blew her mind. Put lots of effort an money into it, had surgeries, totally changed her social circles too, got a bit adventurous with sex and drugs... Now she's not even interested in sex anymore (unless on drugs) and lives with a frigid lesbian.
>was it worth it?
>I dont know, didn't get real advantages out of it but it was quite an adventure
>considering trying to become an hero I guess It was worth it after all
>>
>>7364949
Sure. It didn't make gold rain from the sky but it sounds like it had the otherwise desired effect. It's discouraging to you, this story? This is a correction of one thing; plenty of healthy, straight cis people's lives are in a twisted, mentally dissatisfying jumble as well. Transitioning alone won't protect from that.
>>
File: 01_188.jpg (311KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
01_188.jpg
311KB, 800x1200px
>>7364971
I dont have what it takes to go through it, I struggle to fix even my 'male' life.
and if you lose libido whats the point? Its a self-dellusion to think that I could ever become a woman and be happy or ever loved.
>>
>>7365123
Well sure, if it never progresses to actual dysphoria it wouldn't be worth it. The meme is to take your pills just because a lot of people have found that agp begets dysphoria, when it then ends up being transition or an hero or both. I'd imagine the people who find themselves frequently on an anonymous lgbt peace pipe exchange to talk about their AGP are more at risk of that scenario than the AGPs who never go searching for a place like this.
>>
>>7360503

Did you seem excited about getting operated on in that region before the surgery?

>>7362252

Do you consider a bad result to be where you can neither pass as male or female?
>>
>>7365396
>Did you seem excited about getting operated on in that region before the surgery?
No. The surgery is probably not what you think it is. One of my testicles swelled up and had to be reduced in size.
>>
>>7365510

I had no idea what it was, but I knew it wouldn't be an orchiectomy or SRS. Even vasectomy didn't occur to me.
>>
>>7365123
Reading your own posts.. do you sound like someone who is sad that they can't live out their fetish? With all due respect your depression seems like it runs deeper than that.

Why don't you think you can become what you want to be, find happiness or even love?
>>
>>7365586
>runs deeper than that.
yeah Im a total fuckup, avoidant personalty and all that, Im scared to go through a surgery that I need for health reasons, let alone handle something like transition
>>
>>7329388

Hi! I'm in Austin as well. I buy all my guitars from Strait Music on 620 and 183.

Giggle. Stay warm!
>>
I want to write a song about AGP to the tune of NYC from Annie. Got any ideas?
>>
>>7366384

Sounds like too happy a song for AGP.
>>
>>7365396
Exactly. If it goes wrong like that your life is actually worse off than before I think - this way while never passign I am able to have some fun and have normal life otherwise. It sucks a bit.
>>
>>7366408
Happy tunes are the best for sarcastic lyrics.
>>
This general should be renamed to AAGp.

Agp is too ample. Essentially all crossdresser fetishists, sissies and even people who get off to the thought of having feminine behaviors (like knitting with a group of women for example) are included under its categories.

AAGP, or anatomic AGP is what most people here experience
>>
>>7328750
Why does the OP always use pic's like this that look like something a normal straight girl would look like?

It's making people think agp's are like straight women cis or trans and that's just not the cae at all. According to most statistic's and research down on this subject agp's are like 90% into women or bisexual.
>>
>>7367605
>it tends to be some picture whoever makes the OP likes
>i don't see how that picture is necessarily a straight thiNg
>>
>>7367553
I don't get off to knitting with a group of women, that sounds boring

AGP is "love of ones self as a woman" and that means physically, anatomic would be redundant

Now let's not get into the 100th argument about the general's name
>>
AGP, where do you get your most "triggering" images? I wanna test myself.
>>
>>7367605

In what way do bi girls dress differently from straight girls? Also, even when I thought I was a transbian (I'm bisexual), the lesbian look was not appealing to me.
>>
>>7368853
go into any cosmetics store or women clothes department
good luck
>>
File: 1445972175887.png (317KB, 796x712px) Image search: [Google]
1445972175887.png
317KB, 796x712px
>>7348961
>collecting your high school diploma as a beautiful young woman

this triggered me

>highschool graduation
>don't want to be there because thinking about future (how I'm not and never will be a girl so I have no future) makes me cry
>get there
>someone tells me I look like I want to kill someone
>have to watch all the girls in pretty dresses and that have futures and shit
>I'm just a mentally ill faggot that will most likely kill themselves
>go home as soon as I can and cry into my pillow
>>
>>7370312
have you considered becoming a grill
>>
>>7368853
>AGP, where do you get your most "triggering" images? I wanna test myself.
You can't test yourself like that. Just think of the hottest fantasy you can in which you're a woman, using pics, erotic stories, anything to help. Then see your reaction.
>>
>>7368853

Your local popular mall at peak times and college campuses. Also high schools, but you wouldn't want to be caught skulking around there.
>>
>>7368853
There are "dysphoria threads" on /lgbt/ pretty often, entirely for posting triggering things.

http://archive.loveisover.me/lgbt/thread/6421966
>>
File: 1450485602446.png (341KB, 500x495px) Image search: [Google]
1450485602446.png
341KB, 500x495px
>>7373034

This sort of shit pisses me off when I see it. Like goddamn, these fucking barbers and parents need to fuck off with the, "YOU have to be MACHO" shit. I don't know about the white people here (I assume that's most of the thread), but as a spic, that's the fucking hair cut I would be forced to get every time. I felt so disgusting with that damned, imitation, premature receding hairline. Every time I see a kid with that, even if they're a cis boy, I see it as child abuse. It's a fucking disgrace to any woman, trans or cis, and mistreatment by their parents to ever in their entire lives have a fucking haircut like that.
>>
Can a tomboy be AGP?
>>
>>7373124

A cis tomboy? Possibly, although I wonder why she wouldn't just become Stacy if that's what turns her on since it's so much closer in her reach than for a bio male AGP.
>>
>>7373124
>>7373141
Yes. Most cis girls are AGP. In fact, most tomboys get turned on enough by it that they do give up on being tomboys and become more feminine in their 20s.
>>
File: dsn.webm (2MB, 676x288px) Image search: [Google]
dsn.webm
2MB, 676x288px
>>7367553
what if idk what i am
>>
>>7367605
>It's making people think agp's are like straight women cis or trans and that's just not the cae at all. According to most statistic's and research down on this subject agp's are like 90% into women or bisexual.
Trueagps are into guys or bi. AGPs into girls are tranders.
>>
>>7373141
My "friend" has a conflict between being stacy vs chaderella. They were ftm for a long while too and transitioned back. It's pretty confusing haha.
>>
>>7373209
nice b8
>>
>>7373285
Obviously I meant AGPs into girls ONLY.
>>
>>7373304
that was obvious
>>
>>7373327
>Obviously
>that was obvious
quit trolling.
>>
You are not ture AGP unless you were in Olympics, checkmate, trenders!
>>
>fap to forcedfem or just identifying with a woman all the time
>balk at the thought of even shaving my beard and get grossed out by insufficiently femmy guys wearing panties
What do I dooooo
this thread is kinda making me feel feelings
>>
>>7373686
>balk at the thought of even shaving my beard
why?

>and get grossed out by insufficiently femmy guys wearing panties
so don't look and when you wear them yourself avoid the mirror and just picture whichever pretty girl you're imagining being.

what agp feelings are you feeling itt?
>>
>>7358958
>It felt really weird when my AGP started to 'leak' into my normal life and I couldn't shake it off being around my friends and family.
What were the AGP leaks?

>>7360503
>>Inside: "OMG YES THIS IS LITERALLY MY DREAM YES I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING.. WAIT OH GOD I CAN'T LET THEM KNOW"
>>Outside: "WHAT NO WAY I'M NOT GAY I WILL NEVER WEAR A DRESS!!!!"
You came on too hard. You should have been like "Aw, for real? Bet I'll get called gay for this. Well, if it's a really plain one they can't say much can they?"

To think, you were that one little mistake away from the intro to a forcedfem/crossdressing fapfic.
>>
>>7373774
>What were the AGP leaks?
Feeling female out of sex fantasies/fapping and getting miserable since in reality Im not.
Now I'm sorta fused with it. I'v just had sexy time and I still feel female and its nice. But I bet it will vanish when I wake up tomorrow.
>>
MxR continues to convince me he's AGP.

https://youtu.be/kx98TfMR70w?t=8m13s
>>
Do you ever feel like you aren't really trans but years of mental conditioning due to AGP rewarding thinking that you want to be a girl with sexual gratification has brainwashed you into thinking you are?
>>
>>7374093

No. That's because the AGP only started after years of wanting to be a girl.
>>
>>7374081
>MxR
who? explain?

>>7374093
yup, but I don't think anyone else is "really trans" either, just different things that involved less AGP conditioned the non-AGPs.
>>
Is there something like gay conversion therapy but in reverse? Asking seriously here. I'm a (reluctantly) bisexual femboy and while I generally only date guys, I still find myself having fantasies of being feminized. A lot of it related to me being submissive. I'll look at caps of guys getting fucked where they call him a faggot and a princess and that shit makes me diamonds.

I also sometimes fantasize about having a more feminine body (breasts, curves, etc). And its weird because I don't think I have any interest in fucking actual women. I've tried and its... underwhelming to say the least. I'd gladly fuck another fem guy or even an mtf, but something about sticking it in a woman makes me shrivel up and lose interest almost instantly.

On the flip side, if I imagine myself as the one with the soft, feminine body and a vagina getting fucked by a really hot guy then suddenly it seems really hot. Or as a I am now but with a vagina. But its not just the guy I'm attracted to, its the appearance of my own femininity thats kind of exciting as well.

What I'm wondering is how do I un-bisexualize myself.? I don't want to have AGP feels. I want to be a normal gay dude and slobber on dongs all day without thinking about how hot it would be to have a squishy feminine body or a vagina. I feel disgusted with myself and I don't know how to deal with this. I don't want to be a tranny. I want to be guy, but all I can think about is how much I quite often hate the idea of being a man.
>>
>>7374127

An Asian guy that's been doing Skyrim mod videos since 2011 and Fallout 4 mod videos since it was released. He uses female characters with large endowments pretty much exclusively and occasionally makes "gay" jokes.
>>
>>7370603
I'm always too scared to order hormones or even tell anyone about how I feel. It won't go well and I'll just look like a man who took female hormones and be visibly a freak.
>>
Man why is it that if I see anything related to trans, even an ugly non-passing thing, I get aroused?

Fuck me
>>
>>7358382
>remember themselves to be a very regular, gender conforming boy with no signs of transsexuality but other people remember you as gnc
I thought I was doing pretty well at being a guy tbqh. I mean I was picked on a lot when I was really young because I was quite passive and mostly enjoyed solitary activities and didn't want to engage in 'boy's play'. I learned very quickly that guys don't do things like try to put clips in their hair or wear their sister's clothes.

As I got a little older I sort of grew a shell and became a lot more stoic. In my freshman year of high school I enrolled in NJROTC. I tried dressing in more overtly masculine ways. I remember being told later by someone I thought was a friend that he couldn't be around me any more because I had a 'closet pole smoker vibe'. Another instance that really sticks out to me is one of my instructors calling me out in front my platoon for "running like a girl". Later a friend of mine confided in me that I always seemed like I was trying too hard and that my masculinity came off as phony and unnatural.

I gave up on trying to be manly the summer before my sophomore year. Over the next semester I lost most of the muscle I had gained, which was mostly in my legs thankfully. I grew my hair out and started dressing like a skelly mode emo fag. Eventually I started slutting it up with guys too.

>people say they thought you'd grow up to be gay and stuff
My mom, grandmother, older brother and a few really close friends. My mom straight up asked me a few times if I was gay. None of my friends seemed surprised when I came out bi and then later trans.
>>
>>7374522
>>people say they thought you'd grow up to be gay and stuff

I got asked at 12 by my mom if I was gay, got asked by other people and grandparents if I was gay throughout the rest of my life. Still get asked that occasionally.

Why can't I just come off as normal? I'm not even gay, I don't like girls but I don't like guys as a guy either. The only way I could ever see myself having sex or being in a relationship is as a girl, most likely with a guy.
>>
>>7370312

Yeah, I wrote that line specifically thinking of this girl. https://youtu.be/4dViyTAXWtI?t=5m22s She started taking HRT at 15 as a high school sophomore and socially transitioned at 16 as a junior.

How much does that video bother you, anon? Her videos remind me of the gone and wasted possibilities.

>>7374455

Why are you scared, afraid of getting ripped off?
>>
>>7374790
It would trigger me more if they weren't acting like retards and trying to make fun of the valedictorians, and weren't acting like graduating high school is a big deal.

It's mostly because I just can't self-insert as them so It's hard to feel a connection. I'm still jealous and sad but them acting like idiots ruined it for me.
>>
>>7374790
No, I just don't believe I am trans if I am incapable of seeing anything trans or feminine without getting turned on and I hate having a hard time with everything because of it
>>
>>7374926
actually I realized the mexican girl is cis and the trans one has sort of a manjaw

if they don't pass when they take hrt at 15 how will I ever pass taking hrt at 19
>>
>>7374926

>It would trigger me more if they weren't acting like retards and trying to make fun of the valedictorians

The trans girl actually reminds me of this Ecuadorian cis girl I knew in the last two years of high school, so the way they acted was actually pretty nostalgic for me.

>and weren't acting like graduating high school is a big deal.

Isn't the entire reason we're upset we didn't get to graduate high school as girls because it is a big deal, not in a challenging academic sense, but as a once-in-a-lifetime milestone in life?

>>7374932

Ignore that, I meant to quote >>7374450 in >>7374790, not you.

>>7375014

Wait, which one is the Mexican one and which is the trans one as far as you can tell? Because I think you got it mixed up.
>>
>>7375215
>Wait, which one is the Mexican one and which is the trans one as far as you can tell? Because I think you got it mixed up.

I thought that in the opening frame of the video the one on the left is cis and the one on the right is trans (since the one on the right has sort of a manjaw).

>>7375215
>Isn't the entire reason we're upset we didn't get to graduate high school as girls because it is a big deal, not in a challenging academic sense, but as a once-in-a-lifetime milestone in life?

idk the girls I was jealous of didn't act like that so I think I have a harder time relating. I was mostly depressed because all these girls were celebrating their future and I didn't have a future.
>>
>>7374279
>Is there something like gay conversion therapy but in reverse? Asking seriously here.
>What I'm wondering is how do I un-bisexualize myself.? I don't want to have AGP feels.
haha, i've wondered the same! i don't mind being bi though as long as it's just being bi and not the agp too. even pure gays can probably feel agp.
>>
>>7373774
It's not like I left the house during those two weeks, so no one but her and my sister would see me. I ended up wearing a bathrobe instead. RIP dreams.
>>
>>7374093
Do you ever feel like you aren't really cis but years of mental conditioning due to society rewarding acting like you're normal with social recognition has brainwashed you into thinking you are?
>>
>>7376385
no because I felt normal in all those years of being cis but I've slowly been having more trans thoughts since fapping and being AGP
>>
>>7374932
Why do you think you can't be trans because of that?
If, for some reason, you still buy into Blanchard then autogynephiles are quite clearly one of the two types of transsexuals.
If you don't buy into Blanchard then it is not at all clear that autogynephilia causes dysphoria and not the other way around. Some propose that AGP is an outlet for deeply repressed individuals who can't express this part of themselves anywhere else.
>>
>>7376423
I come here to be depressed not have the MtF cult barking to transition down my throat
>>
>>7376429
>MtF cult
Funny that you include Blanchard in it. There are two sides to this debate and both hold the same opinion on this subject. Your choices are your own but that you feel the way that you do does not mean that you can't be trans.
>>
>>7376382
>no father
>develops AGP and wants to crossdress
Every time!
>>
>>7376423
>Some propose that AGP is an outlet for deeply repressed individuals who can't express this part of themselves anywhere else.
How do I tell if I'm deeply repressed or just have AGP for some other reason?
>>
>>7376546
Haha. My parents were divorced. I saw my father once a week and idolized him. I only realized he was a complete asshole when I grew up.
>>
>>7374279
>he fell for boyvag meme

Seriously though this is very AGP
>But its not just the guy I'm attracted to, its the appearance of my own femininity thats kind of exciting as well.

and this is a sign dysphoria already
>but all I can think about is how much I quite often hate the idea of being a man.

You could try to purge and repress, avoid anything related, avoid trans threads, avoid any thoughts of being a woman. Find what 'normal' 'manly' things you enjoy most (and not only sexual stuff) and focus on them and see how it goes. Give it at least few months.
Worked for me for a wile, but then Im back here... Maybe I cant find enough 'normal' things to fill my life with.
Im bi but more into women and AGP only got worse in recent years.
>>
>>7376385
unironically yes, sometimes

but also this >>7376401 I was rather 'normal' though I knew I was more sensitive and not as manly as an average boy and the though of being a dragqueen or very androgynous femboy exited me even back in treen years but I repressed it cause homophobia and need to 'man up' to not be treated like shit

I was just thinking this morning, what was the 'chicken' and whats the 'egg', was my whole life a sham?
>>
>>7376971
>You could try to purge and repress, avoid anything related, avoid trans threads, avoid any thoughts of being a woman.
I can't imagine this being successful.

I think there's some truth to your "fill life with normal things" strategy and it's what I'll try to do to escape dysphoria, but I won't purge and repress. I'll indulge as much as I can, online, cding in private, enjoy that for what it is and use the stuff I'll fill my life with to stop it going further and consuming me.
>>
>>7377062
>I'll indulge as much as I can
Then it will only get stronger and it wont be enough to just dressup. You might as well start HRT right now
>>
New Thread

>>7377356
>>7377356
>>7377356
>>
>>7377191
>Then it will only get stronger and it wont be enough to just dressup. You might as well start HRT right now
at least it won't eat away at me inside. i'll accept it and let it make me happy instead.

and i'll fill my life with other things instead of transition so that i forget about it except when i'm indulging it.
Thread posts: 337
Thread images: 42

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.