[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to be tricked into thinking you're trans?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_4100.jpg (96KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4100.jpg
96KB, 640x640px
Is it possible to be tricked into thinking you're trans?
>>
File: image.jpg (50KB, 498x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 498x360px
>>7313993
>>
>>7313993
Nah sorry, youre definitely trans, caraposter...
>>
>>7313993
Only if you were brainwashed by your parents from a very young age very, very deliberately. Otherwise you are very gullible. No one can force you to experience dysphoria.
>>
File: IMG_4121.jpg (132KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4121.jpg
132KB, 640x640px
>>7314129
That's what I was wondering. Is it really possible to induce dysphoria and the prescense of "gender issues" in children 5 and under? Pic related is someone I suspect it happened to.
>>
>>7313993
Yes. Watch anime.
>>
>>7314505
Nothing happened
>>
>>7313993
I'm not really sure but I also doubt >>>/r9k/ has that many trannies so maybe yes you can trick desperate people that already suffer from psychological issues.

Seriously, I'm a gay anon and I can't handle the 10 tranny threads we have there every day, it's like the generals on this board but they lack the self awareness to try and contain it in some threads.
>>
>>7313993
Its basically if you view your born gender as very inferior to be, and opposite sex as SUPERIOR.

Course, if this happens and you cure it, LGBT will say you were never trans, invalidating your experience.

>>7314129
nah bro, my mother accidently did it, she was a les fem dike, and went on about how men were awful rapists all the time, and made me think being a man was monstrous and awful
>>
>>7314156

Probably. When I was very young I'd play by putting on a dress we had in the dress up cupboard. If my parents had been gender bending cucks and decided this mean I was really a girl then being a stupid kid I would probably have believed them
>>
>>7313993
Its usually the opposite where the the trans person is tricked into repressing.
>>
Dumbass here, tricked myself into thinking I wanted to be a guy bc I couldn't stand being attracted to girls and have a few non-feminine mannerisms/interests.

It didn't go very far, I only dressed what I perceived to be "male" and bound my chest everyday for a while.

I hated liking girls so much that I thought it'd be more acceptable if I was actually a guy... then again I also like men so wth
>>
>>7313993
Yes, you probably are btw.
>>
File: E4DaD4r.gif (2MB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
E4DaD4r.gif
2MB, 500x282px
>>7319246

my parents are extremely conservative fundamentalist christians. they brainwashed me from day one that gay sex was an abomination that would send me to hell.

i still turned out gay.

stop blaming your mom.
>>
most trans people are tricked into being trans, because even if someone claims to be tolerant and accepting still dont understand gender neutrality. so people are still pressured into being male or female, nowhere in the middle
>>
(I am cis)

Maybe not tricked into dysphoria, but I think you could be tricked into thinking you were trans, even if you don't end up experiencing real dysphoria.
I'm a cishet, and I keep trying to think of different ways I could escape that label. I'm toying with the thought of analyzing my gender identity as non-binary male-leaning or something, just so I could escape the label of cishet. And sometimes, I start believing it.
>>
Yes, a lot of trannies are faking it anyways.
Or they think they're experiencing disphoria
because their favorite anime character is the opposite gender.
Trans is becoming overdiagnosed, just like adhd
>>
File: image.jpg (89KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89KB, 640x480px
>>7313993
>>
I think its definitely possible but the whole thing is a bit too personal. I don't understand the mad "recruiting" bullshit trans keeps doing everywhere i encounter them. If somebody is legitimately trans then they already know, but im starting to think people are just following herds because it seems like a comfy thing to do.

You could always do the manga test, if you relate more to Boku Girl then your trans, if your however relate to one of the many Otoko no ko novels like Prunus Girl more then you probably are fairly normal desu (so far as being male.)
>>
Yes I've been coming here because I was interested in trans as a subject. I developed trans OCD from mild agp. I nearly transitioned, but I know I won't pass and I know my personality isn't like a girl so I'll just live with these thoughts.
>>
>>7330619

I just started reading Boku Girl because of this post, and it's great! Thanks anon!
>>
>>7313993
AGPs and those with "sissy" fetishes can easily be convinced or manipulated into thinking they are trans. Young teenage males who are shy or have bad self-esteem issues could possibly be coaxed into transitioning. But trying to trick a normal red blooded, alpha male without any AGP tendencies would be next to impossible, and likely result with you getting punched in the face.
>>
>>7330619
Recruiting? Also, why manga.
>>
>>7314156
she's cute
>>
>>7330619
the concept of recruitin is about the sexiest thing in the world to me. Of other people recruiting me. Of being TRICKED into it
>>
>>7337260
AGP detected! Gather 'round /lgbt/ hons, we found you a new sister.
>>
>>7337264
yeah right. I dont think anybody would try to recruit me irl, im not some preteen. Im 24, 6'1, and very masculine jawline. Dont really look the part. And also ppl dont talk to me irl regardless
>>
>>7337279
>post-puberty age
>taller than the average cis male, let alone any female
>man face
>thinks other people recruiting him is sexy

You are clearly AGP you fucking retard. I wouldn't be surprised why people avoid and don't talk to you IRL.
>>
>>7337302
I only meant that nobody would actually recruit me. I am AGP. Though only into being forced/coerced into it as a submissive thing
>>
>>7314156
seeing this image again and again somehow makes it look creepy and disgusting, wtf
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.