[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ftmg/ - female to male general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 330
Thread images: 58

File: photo_alton_brown-399x600.jpg (46KB, 399x600px) Image search: [Google]
photo_alton_brown-399x600.jpg
46KB, 399x600px
Alton Brown Edition
Do you guys cook? What are you Americans doing for Thanksgiving? How about Christmas?

Previous thread: >>7246711

Transition timelines:
http://helpfultransinfo.tumblr.com/tagged/tc

Bottom surgery info:
http://gendercube.tumblr.com/

Passing guide for AAPs:
http://ftmguide.rassaku.net/

Old sites, but still great one-stop-shops for FTM information:
http://ftmguide.org/
http://thetransitionalmale.com
>>
>>7285796
I cook but hardly ever have the motivation to do it + I'm busy with school and work so I don't have the time.
But for Thanksgiving I'm cooking for my friends. I'm making steak (none of us know how to cook a bird and steak is better anyway) and pierogi, and other people are handling stuff like mashed potatoes, I think applesauce. We've got some pie. It's gonna be a good time.

I was originally just going to do dinner with my roommate that wasn't going home and we were going to call it Sad Bitch Thanksgiving but plans ended up changing.
>>
I adore cooking. Maybe it's the egoist inside me that I try to push down, but nothing makes me happier than people eating and enjoying something I've cooked.

For Thanksgiving, me and my mother are cooking a turkey, mashed potatoes, scalloped oysters, cauliflour with cracker/butter sauce, roasted green beans and a pumpkin pie.

It's only us in the house this year, so we're making everything we want and then my mother is going to take the rest to work with her on Friday to feed the other poor souls that didn't get that day off.
>>
Just got my progesterone script made up, no more periods for me!
sidenote, will progesterone femenise me at all? My GP said it wouldnt but the accompanying info page says it synthesises into oestrogen
>>
>>7285796
I cook for a (not terribly good) living. I'm not in the fancy kitchens so it's not good money, but it's also chill as fuck, so it's nice to have my sanity.

Staying in and baking/cooking a lot with my roomie tomorrow, probably gonna watch a bunch of vampire movies because puns. I don't get to bake on the job so I'm quite looking forward to that.

Christmas I get to decide if I want to visit my grandfather in the most 'MURRICA city to exist in this nation, which is dull, and also I don't know yet if he hates me or not! Haven't talked to him since I came out. Or just chill with my parents. I'll probably do the latter.
>>
File: 1478420873837.jpg (164KB, 1024x979px) Image search: [Google]
1478420873837.jpg
164KB, 1024x979px
>>7285796

>Do you guys cook? What are you Americans doing for Thanksgiving? How about Christmas?
Yes I cook and I'm going to be preparing and cooking all of thanksgiving dinner at my moms.
I can wait, it's going to be neat.
>>
>>7285796
Don't cook, never learned how, tried learning how to cook basic shit but it never stuck because I was on migraine pills that fucked with my concentration when my mom tried to teach me. I'm a bit useless.

Nothing big for Thanksgiving, no turkey or anything. My family never really has big Thanksgivings in the first place because we keep our distance from extended family, minus my aunt, her kids and their kids. Which is good for me, because I know I'd be getting hounded with "why don't you have a boyfriend/kids yet" from all the tweakers in my family who pop out kids at 16 and don't stop until 3 or 4 come out their cunts.

As for Christmas, not much. The day after Christmas I'm buying myself some video games but my big plans are hanging out with my best friend (one of the only people I'm out to) on New Year's like I did last year.
>>
>>7286064
>sidenote, will progesterone femenise me at all?
yes
not much, but it's an important hormone for both breast growth and pregnancy
>>7285796
>tfw ausfag
christmas for me will probably be boring but acceptable

/ftmg/ is one of the less educated communities on bottom surgery so it's unlikely, but is anyone here familiar with centurion metoidioplasty? it's hard to find information for online given there's only the one guy who performs it and bottom surgery information in general is hidden
>>
I can cook somewhat but I usually don't. My mom taught me. She is a talented chef and a master baker. She's even done wedding cakes before.

I'm spending Thanksgiving with my befriend's family and then we're gonna do Christmas with my family. Our families are too far apart to make both for each unfortunately.
>>
>>7286340
>befriend
Meant to say boyfriend
>>
>>7280955
A bit of both. I used to hate my body but it was tied into poorer self-image in general. I don't mind my body. Maybe it's because I pass pretty well as I am but I know I can't be androgynous forever.
If I had the opportunity to be born a guy or have a 'real' man's body at the press of a button, I'd do it without hesitation. And I've answered that question the same way for about 13 years now. I don't know why I feel hesitant.
>>
>>7286433
maybe you should read a couple detransitioner stories on tumblr, people like redressalert and crashchaoscats
i recommend people read them if they're having doubts so they can know what their options are
i don't agree with those people, they all have very intense feminist beliefs, but i respect their experiences
>>
>>7286445
Yeah, I've read a lot of them in the past month. The vast majority are butch lesbians (which I know I'm not; tried calling myself one before, never felt right). Or masculine women.
I don't relate to their experiences. For me, it was never about having the freedom to dress in loose clothes or cut my hair short or present myself masculinely. It's about being seen as a guy.
I can't imagine myself happy as someone's wife in 20 years but I can imagine myself as someone's husband. When I try to imagine the future, I don't see a woman. etc. But I'm scared of changing my body.
>>
>>7286064
All I know is that progesterone plays a role in breast growth during puberty.
It's also used by many MtFs and it supposedly helps their breast development, but its effectiveness for them is questionable and not confirmed yet.
>>
Is it just me or are women generally paranoid babies? Like they are afraid to walk home alone at night (not talking about like Detroit or anything) even though more violent crime happens to men and we aren't scared. They are afraid of being dragged behind the bushes and raped on their way to work even though the vast majority of rape isn't stranger rape. A lot of them are scared of men even though there's nothing wrong with most men. Plus of the people scared of bugs and spiders, most of them are women.
>>
>>7286801
> Plus of the people scared of bugs and spiders
Don't confuse fear and extreme repulsion/disgust.
I became very nervous when I see bugs nearby, but that's because I really, REALLY don't want to touch them.
>>
>>7286223
>>7286493
>All I know is that progesterone plays a role in breast growth during puberty
so im 18, is there a big chance im going to notice some breast growth since im pretty much on the tail end of puberty? Im a little confused though, since my doctor said that there would be no breast growth at all, but then im reading all of this info about progesterone.
>>
>>7286801
>violent crime
Very open-ended category. More violent crime happens to men, perpetrated by other men, because men are more likely to get into physical altercations that may result in theft, severe injury, or death. It's the nature of testosterone and constantly competitive and confrontational male socialization. However grown men typically don't have to worry about random stranger rape outside of prison. The primary male demographic that suffers from stranger rape is young boys in subordinate positions to authoritative men like priests or fathers/step-fathers or teachers.

Street harassment happens constantly to women, especially in urban areas, starting at a very young age. It can come from fully grown, middle-aged, and even elderly men. Women are constantly reminded that any man has the potential to be extremely sexually predatory, even those they know and trust like family and friends, because they will typically be blamed by authorities or their loved ones for not taking proper precautions. Rape is seen, in traditionalist society, as a failure of a woman's perception or a lack of caution. Street rape may not happen as often as muggings or assault, but it does happen. All it takes is the wrong time of night on the wrong isolated street passing the wrong guy or group of guys.

You can't try to rationalize that fear away with a cursory reference to unreliable FBI crime stats given voluntarily (it's not mandatory for local law enforcement to give stats from an area) from a bunch of random PDs and LEO agencies that may or may not be tampered with to benefit local politicians and officials when they reference local or FBI crime rates.

The rhetoric is contradictory. Men often complain that women are always paranoid and hyper-vigilant for potential rapists, but then complain that they weren't paying enough attention or they took too many risks when they get raped. It's a passive-aggressive way to re-normalize the male chaperone system for adult women.
>>
>>7286822
doctors are not inherently right about everything
if i were you i wouldn't take it
>>
>>7286914
>>7286822
Doctors aren't inherently right about everything, but before outright ignoring highly trained healthcare professionals, get a second or third opinion from other doctors.
>>
>>7286889
Like most people in this thread, I grew up as a girl. I got street harassed like... once? Twice? Where are you getting that it's so constant?
>>
>>7286927
presumably tumblr
i got street harassed precisely zero times during my female life, though it ended early (i went full-time at 15 and was being consistently read as male for about half a year to a year before that)
>>
>>7286943
>>7286943
I'm 20 and I'm still not full time so the once, twice thing is over more years.

And part of the reason I brought this whole thing up was that even though my parents and society told me to be scared, I never was and I think that's because I'm a man and women are just more likely to be super paranoid.

Most rape towards women happens from people they know and yet women are way more afraid of stranger rape. It's stupid.
>>
>>7286958
yeah, i completely agree with you here
hell i'm paranoid and a much more reasonable person on any paranoia-related topic than the average woman is
shrug emoji
>>
>>7286445

Different anon, but do you know of any that aren't rabid ideologues, sexual trauma victims, and/or other obvious incentives to transition?
I'm still only questioning and fucking begging for any other explanation, but these people always sound like fucking aliens to me. Not to be a dick about it or anything, I just know with frustrating certainty that their issues are not my issues.
>>
>>7286961
>>7286958
>>7286943
>>7286927
1. Are you white?
2. Do you live in the suburb?
3. Have you traveled anywhere outside your home country? If so, where?
>>
>>7287009
ehh
one of the prominent ones is someone i was friends/mutuals with on tumblr, so i prefer to read their stuff with an open mind
they're all rabid ideologues AND trauma victims, but i think those might be somewhat groupthink-y -- people interpret their pasts differently under the light of what they're believing now, you see the same thing on tumblr as a whole (and it's not going to go well when all the trendscum turn terf)
>>7287029
1. yes, but in a 91% white country
2. bad neighbourhood, i've been harassed on the street post-transition
3. no
>>
>>7287092
>91% white country
Iceland?
>>
>>7287128
australia, it's whiter than you probably think
>>
>>7286801
I'd guess it's a bit of a feedback loop. Women see other women are scared, and become scared themselves. Men see other men are unafraid/putting on a brave face, and they follow suit.

Probably also a physical thing. A man might be more likely to be attacked, but he's also more likely to be capable of putting up a fight. On the lesser chance that a woman is attacked, odds are she's absolutely fucked.
Same kinda thing with being scared of men in general - sure most are fine, but it only takes one to kill you. I'm not saying that's a reasonable idea to live by, that's no way to live at all, but some people get paralysed by it.

And the motivation too. If a man's attacked, the motivations that spring to mind are arguments and muggings, which can be potentially defused, avoided, or overcome with intimidation/strength.
Whereas if a woman's attacked, the motivation that springs to mind is rape and the like. You can't exactly posture and "u wot m8?" your way out of getting raped like you can with a fight or mugging. I know, as you said, stranger rape is incredibly unlikely, but a lot of people don't really know that.
>>
>>7287159
It's also a lot bigger than I think. Have you ever considered walking across your countrinent? Do an extreme ultrarun hike thing or something?
>>
>>7287249
almost all of the australian landmass is even more desolate and has an even more extreme climate than the alaskan interior
anyone who tried that would straight-up die
>>
>>7287292
Eeehh, just like with any other extreme climate you would need to accommodate, but it's not impossible and more than a few have done it. As long as you take into account the challenges you should be fine.
1.ways to lower temperatures in the day and keep warm in night
2.airplane drops with water supplies on a regular interval
3.shade, anti-venom, rifle with ammo
4.top notch desert climate clothing
et cetera
>>
>>7286801
Considering 1 in 4 women is sexually assaulted during her lifetime, I'd say you're a moron.
I used to live in Philadelphia and I was afraid to walk anywhere alone after dark. I would get unwanted attention all the time, especially from black guys. Thank God that's over with. Now I just have to worry about being mugged or killed.
>>
>>7287348
Most of those rapes aren't by strangers, moron
>>
>>7287249

Robyn Davidson did half of it in the 70s, they made a movie about it. Almost 3000km, took 9 months. Doubt anyone'd do the whole thing.
>>
>>7287348
>Considering 1 in 4 women is sexually assaulted during her lifetime
That statistic is garbage.
>>
>>7285796
I always make dessert (because it's the only thing I can cook well desu) and this year I'm making double chocolate chocolate chip cookies. 1 bag of melted chocolate mixed in with the batter and another bag of chocolate chips mixed in whole. Nice and gooey and warm not like those brick hard tasteless euroshit cookies.
>>
i bake more than i cook, but i do both... for other people and my birds cuz i don't bake anything i can eat and i don't see a point in cooking just for myself cuz i don't really enjoy it... it's a lot of handwashing and cleaning and time consuming... my s/o is a great cook, and loves doing it anyway so i'm happy to let him take care of it while i throw out suggestions...

gonna spend today with my s/o, his sister, my little bro and cousin + a couple friends... just gonna drink and smoke weed... maybe take a few muscle relaxers to make the alcohol more fun...

christmas is probably gonna be similar just with presents...

>>7286801

depends on the woman... my s/o and i have a close mutual friend who's done shit like slept on coney island beach and in parks with us and shit... she's not like that at all, but some chicks are...

my little bro is more scared of bugs than anyone i know, and he's cis... he'll fucking scream and run... now that my s/o and i live with him i gotta kill/catch stuff for him otherwise i gotta watch him flip his shit for way too long about them...

>>7286927

eh... i've had random strangers grope me and try to grab me and pull me down side streets and shit... it's happened since i was a kid... idk how many times, i've honestly lost count ... and that's just like people physically touching me... not even counting verbal shit or people following me

in nyc and paris...

it hasn't really made me afraid of anyone or doing shit though... cuz i figure there's a fuckton of people out there and even though it's happened more times than i can count that's still not most people i see on the street...

that and well... fear requires thought and i never think about that kinda shit...
>>
>>7287498
>>7286927

+ and that's not counting people i've known on even a casual acquaintance level cuz the number goes up when i do...

>>7287498

it's time consuming*
>>
>>7287348
Incorrect stats
I bet you think the wage gap is real too
>>
>>7286801
i know when i was younger i was pretty scared of men because my dad was a violent alcoholic

thankfully, now i only have to worry about becoming him
>>
>>7287589

pretty easy to avoid... just don't drink...
>>
>>7287498
>>7287508
>>7287607
Nice to see you're not dead. Happy thanksgiving

>>7287545
Not him but the wage gap is real in many European countries. And the 1/4 ratio of sexual assault is also not uncommon.
>>
>>7287784
I've seen big long convincing arguments both for and against the wage gap enough to know there's know way I'll ever know if it's real
>>
I'm making cranberry sauce.
>>
>>7287784

happy thanksgiving

and nah, i'm not that lucky lol still alive...

my s/o's sis got kicked out of her mom's house last thursday, after she called my s/o talking about suicide and just... flipping her shit cuz it was almost the anniversary of her best friend's suicide (they had a suicide pact, and her friend ran off with the euthanasia drugs they got together... called her every day and then disappeared, she was found on a roadside in washington 2 days later... anyway my s/o's sis feels guilty about it and cuz she never told her friend she was in love with her) so we had to take her in... and then lots of withdrawal cuz the 3 of us needed to kick the h dependence and go back to the 3 day rule... especially her though, she was really bad with it and had been using every day since her friend died, so we stopped so she could...

we've been trying to just keep her distracted playing games and watching movies... and well pills, alcohol, and weed...

but yeah it's a lot more dramatic and shit than all that cuz their mom is a narcissist and their bro is... a lot like her honestly... being in her vicinity whether you interact with her or not is fucking draining...

unrelated to that shit, but related to the wage gap shit:

if i remember right... wage gap statistics are skewed cuz of shit like women having kids and whatnot taking more time off work cuz of that... and that's not factored in when the numbers are held up against each other...
>>
>>7287854

looks good, my s/o's doing that later... i think right now we're gonna smoke weed and kratom... didn't know kratom could be smoked, but it can and we're out of tobacco for spliffs so yeah...
>>
File: screen-7sheik.jpg (101KB, 688x387px) Image search: [Google]
screen-7sheik.jpg
101KB, 688x387px
>>
File: 1408562850810.png (361KB, 1097x720px) Image search: [Google]
1408562850810.png
361KB, 1097x720px
>>7285796
>Thanksgiving
Not cooking, I'm not really good at it anyway.
Normally we go see my mom's family, but they threw a random bitchfit this year about how "people always trash their house and then leave!!! so this year we're going to a restaurant!!!! and then we're all going to our house for coffee so everyone can still trash it and leave :)"
It makes no sense and I'd really rather have nothing to do with them, but my mom still wants to visit them.
I just want to rest at home since work has been killing me this week.

Christmas will probably be the exact same thing.
>>
Do you guys like mashed potatoes?
>>
>>7288119
You potato bully you
>>
>>7288119

i prefer them roasted... better texture + usually people put shit in mashed potatoes that i'm allergic to
>>
>>7288217
I prefer roasted too, but my family loves mashed and I make it good. I'm sticking a couple potatoes in with the bird for myself. We're also making acorn and butternut squash.
>>
>>7288223

my s/o's making roasted potatoes, and pumpkin (gonna stuff it with rice and mushrooms and whatnot cuz i'm allergic to everything... vegan thanksgiving so no bird...i'm the only vegan, but everyone else doesn't give a shit), cranberry sauce and gravy and idk what else... went to the store to get stuff yesterday too but that shit's a blur and i honestly don't remember what we got

i love acorn and butternut squash, our friend is gonna bring butternut squash and idk what else...

i care more about drinking and whatnot than i do about food though
>>
>>7288119
I do but I'm a bit picky about them. You have to add the right amount of things to it, you have to mash it to a certain consistency, etc.
I can't stand when they're basically pureed, chunky and dry, or instant. Instant mashed potatoes are a sin.

Is it just me?
>>
>>7287009
Different anon, but I know of one person like that but they also have a different experience because they're mtf. Didn't feel safe transitioning where they lived since they couldn't pass, which is fair honestly.
>>
>>7287348
Gonna second this. Pretty much everyone I know, women and ftm alike has been sexually assaulted or harassed in some way.
Hell, I'm pretty muscular and I was still afraid going out alone at night. I got, and still do sometimes, get a lot of unwanted attention. It's scary despite knowing that I'm physically capable of defending myself.
>>
Someone give me a single fucking reason why transitioning is better than suicide. Please.
>>
>>7288836
You might potentially make a very attractive guy.
That's what's got me going.
Now if T's done with the physical changes and surgery is all healed and I still don't like it, well it was nice knowing you guys.
>>
How many ftms like piv sex?
>>
>>7288861
Does someone have to ask this every thread?
>>
>>7288845
How do you look? Are you comfortable posting a pic?
I'm more worried that I'll be completely alone. Every single person I've mentioned it to treats me like I'm a leper.
>>
>>7288908
It's the same creepy guy in every thread
>>
>>7288861
Giving or receiving?
>>
>>7288923
>>7288908
This is my first time asking, actually.

>>7288952
Receiving, obv.
>>
>>7288915
I'm not really far in the process so I wouldn't be comfortable posting a pic, no.
I can't wait for when I can start making before-and-after pictures, though.

>I'm more worried that I'll be completely alone. Every single person I've mentioned it to treats me like I'm a leper.
Do you live in a conservative area? I'm nervous about this too, but I do have plans to move somewhere more open. Then you can just introduce yourself as a guy and no one thinks much of it.

>>7288967
Sure jan
>>
>>7288537
Like I keep saying, most rape is by friends, family, coworkers, classmates, etc and not by a stranger grabbing you in the night. Being afraid of that is stupid.
>>
>>7288836

honestly cuz there's a lot of good shit in life, shit that you've always wanted to do that you haven't yet, things to learn, experiences to have, other people in your life who you give a shit about etc etc etc

part of what makes being trans so hard is the constant dysphoria, but if you transition and it eases up you might be a lot more comfortable and happier than you are right now

i get that right now that the idea of transition is daunting, and it seems a lot more overwhelming to go through with it than just off yourself now but...if you have a chance to potentially be a happier person who's more comfortable in their skin why not take it?

besides you could always kill yourself, that's something you have complete control but it's fucking permanent... if you try that shit and succeed you'll never have anything more than what you have right now, but if you give living a shot you never know where you'll end up...

i tried to hang myself before, mostly over dysphoria, and it's kinda crazy how you feel that first time you're happy about something after some shit like that... it made me appreciate the little things more honestly... and that's something you can work on without having to try to off yourself first... learning to live in the moment and not constantly think about shit that's wrong helps a lot too like... no matter what you feel there's points where that doesn't matter... and while that's not a permanent solution it's a good way to hold on

right now there's a million things wrong with my life, but at the same time i'm just chilling with people i care about, listening to music and gonna get completely shitfaced and that's good enough for today... i take comfort in the fact that i could off myself at any time, but there's no need for that when things are good right this second

+ what if you don't succeed? plenty of people try to kill themselves and just fuck themselves up instead... end up worse off than they had been... there's that too
>>
>>7289127
Very conservative in general, but I thought the people I told was better than this. One guy I've known for years and he's in a crowd with alternative people and a few lgbt ones too. I never thought he could be a bigot like that. I mean, if even people like him hate transpeople how can I escape it?
>>
>>7289175

complete control over* my bad...

>>7288861

i enjoy it, but that's just cuz i'm good at turning my mind off and only experiencing something... easy to get lost in something like sex... plus i figure pleasure is one of the few things that makes life worth living...
>>
>>7289175
Idk, I'm at a point where I can't enjoy anything anymore, and I'm miles from being able to transition. It's the daily pointless grind that makes it worse, like I'm wasting my life and bothering other's just by being present. I tried to kill myself last year but failed, so I can't even do that right. I can't even complain, my situation is pretty good compared to a lot of other transguys', but I'm the part that's broken and that can't be fixed.
>>
>>7288861
Most except for the ones who are seriously self-conscious and can't except the fact they have female genitalia.
>>
>>7288861
i haven't received in several years. it felt really good since i have a sensitive g spot. testosterone has changed my bits a lot and sometimes i bleed just from fingering myself so PIV might be painful now.

if i get any more bottom growth i would like to try penetrating, i think it would feel amazing.
>>
>>7289222

i had a point where i couldn't enjoy anything... everything i did just seemed pointless and didn't make me feel much of anything... just empty and hopeless so i get what that's like

it took actively learning to enjoy things to help... and at first it was just really simple shit like it being nice out or like the sunrise being pretty

and from there i just started finding shit that i was interested in... shit i liked as a kid or cared about that kinda got lost in my every day bullshit as i got older, and it helped a lot

idk what exactly would help you cuz idk what interests you on any level or ever did, but for me it was shit like playing guitar

i get feeling broken and like you're the problem, i feel that kinda shit often... but at the same time i kinda feel like what the fuck does that matter? being broken doesn't prevent you from living your life, and if you learn how to control yourself... in the sense that you don't let that shit leak out everywhere and poison other people it improves shit a lot

i'm still pre-everything, and i tried to hang myself 5 years ago... got sick, like bad chronic illness... idk... it made me appreciate the good shit more in a fucked up way it's there if you look...

i gotta go right now, but if you need to talk i'll listen and i'll be back... i'm not done saying shit to you, it's just well... holiday
>>
>>7289222
You know, ignore this. Sorry for being a whiner guys. Just keep posting.

Ignore and hide.
>>
>>7289291
Thanks, dude. Happy thanksgiving and all that.
>>
>>7289177
You'd be surprised. A lot of people think they're okay with it, but once someone close to them comes out as trans, suddenly it's a problem.
There are cis people who are 100% completely supportive of it, and if not, you can honestly find a community that's 100% LGBT to hang in.
>>
>>7289260
>what is dysphoria
>>
>>7289200
You enjoy it because you're a woman.

>>7289266
It's really your only asset. Stop being a literal pussy and take dick like a man.
>>
>>7289295

it's cool... don't worry about it, sometimes people need to talk

>>7289306

happy thanksgiving, hope you feel better... don't feel bad if you gotta talk though

unrelated to anything: weed cookie (it's on foil cuz fuck washing more dishes at this point) + wine... gonna be a good thanksgiving
>>
>>7289424
My only asset? Why are you even here bro.
>>
>>7289424

i would've guessed it was a matter of nerves and whatnot...
>>
File: image.jpg (96KB, 636x783px)
image.jpg
96KB, 636x783px
>>7289425

nice forgot the pic...
>>
>>7289431
Ftms are only good for being cuntboys. You're not actually a man ya'know.

>>7289433
A woman with nerves.
>>
>>7289454
I'm a man. That's why I transitioned.
>>
>>7289317
Yeah. I think I need to be more careful next time. Maybe get trans into the discussion accidentally, like planting a news-article or something, to see what people have to say the subject. It would suck a lot to have to move to a lgbt diaspora just because of hate.

>>7289425
Yeah, it helps. Sometimes I need to hear my own stupid shit out loud, but it's not something you can share with rl people you know.
>>
>>7289454
All the people here are more of a man than you'll ever be :)
>>
>>7289484
I am a girl retard.

>>7289462
Anyone posting in ftmg is a straight cis fujoshit, not a man.
>>
>>7289490
i guess you got bored of shitting up /femgen/ and now you're here again.
>>
>>7289490
Citation needed
>>
>>7289490
>I am a girl retard.
post feminine benis
>>
>>7289454

eh whatever you wanna call me, i don't really give a shit...

>>7289478

i get that... when i tried to kill myself and it didn't work out i just got drunk, had sex and pretended nothing happened didn't even tell my s/o 'til a year later... i don't feel really comfortable talking about shit i feel with people i'm close to, especially cuz they're gonna have a lot of personal feelings and shit...

though being on the other side of that shit, when people i'm close to come to me in that kinda situation i try to just be there for them no judgment... cuz i get it, and having dealt with it recently with my s/o's sis (and she's like my sister, i've known her for more than half my life, we hug each other and say i love you and shit the same way i will with my little bro... well sorta i'm nicer to her, but you get me) and seeing the difference just a week has made for her since she came to me and my s/o about the shit she's been going through... it's kinda crazy to see what being open with people who care can do for you

but yeah... you ever need to talk feel free, it's better than doing something potentially regrettable that you can't take back... cuz like you said usually you just gotta hear yourself say shit to someone (anyone really) to sort your head out a little

i'm probably out for the night, gonna go get high before this kicks in cuz i lack patience...

try to have a decent day, or at least clear your head long enough to appreciate something
>>
>>7289317
>You'd be surprised. A lot of people think they're okay with it, but once someone close to them comes out as trans, suddenly it's a problem.

tfw my mom acted like she gave a shit about Caitlyn Jenner coming out as trans and was like "omg so brave" but when I tried coming out she told me it was just a phase
>>
File: chris-evans-yoga-4.gif (2MB, 386x504px) Image search: [Google]
chris-evans-yoga-4.gif
2MB, 386x504px
>>7285796
I'm trying to roast a duck atm.
First time roasting a whole bird of ANY kind. Wish us luck!
>>
>>7289490
More like a dude with AGP harassing FtMs because we were born with cunts and you weren't
>>
>>7289612
Good luck. Duck is gorgerous.
>>
File: whatever.gif (465KB, 245x180px) Image search: [Google]
whatever.gif
465KB, 245x180px
>>7289767
I'll post pics once it's finished, deal?
>>
>>7289613
If that were true I'd be "harassing" cisbians
>>
File: 1479007074808.jpg (38KB, 512x384px)
1479007074808.jpg
38KB, 512x384px
>>7289771
Deal
>>
Why tf are you guys taking the bait?
Ignore the troll. Or just laugh at them.

Anyone going shopping for Black Friday?
>>
>>7289889
marshallposter isn't a troll, she's a delusional pedophile with an irrational hatred for truscum transmen
>>
>>7289923
why are so many MTFs transphobic? a friend of mine got harassed by baedells (sp?) online and found out that he lived in the same apartment building as one. at the time they were calling ftms shrimpdicks and sending death threats over tumblr.
>>
File: Interesting-poop.jpg (88KB, 878x910px) Image search: [Google]
Interesting-poop.jpg
88KB, 878x910px
>>7289938
>they were calling ftms shrimpdicks and sending death threats over tumblr.
>sending death threats over tumblr.
>over tumblr.

Relevant.
>>
>>7289938
I'll be honest, I'm trying to look up what a baedell is with all different spellings and I can't figure out what it is. Just transphobic mtfs?
Really weird. I know that FtMs pretty much have it easier than MtFs, in passing and in how society looks at them. Maybe jealousy has some sort of factor? I only have one MtF friend and we don't talk very often so I don't have a lot of insight about them or how they are most of the time.
>>
Why are there no trips here?
>>
>>7289938
I'm not transphobic.
>>
>>7290014
We don't have cliques and personas like mtfg. That's probably more of a girl thing.
>>
>>7290053
We're just The Guys.
>>
>>7290053
Oh I see that makes sense.
>>
>>7290053
There is some conflict within the ftm community. Truscum vs tucutes is still going on.
>>
>>7290091
?
>>
File: sexy-thunderdome.jpg (111KB, 1024x983px) Image search: [Google]
sexy-thunderdome.jpg
111KB, 1024x983px
>>7290091
"Tucutes"? Is that what those feminine chaps go by? The ones who look like uke-bois from Japanese manga? I fail to see why either they or we hairy bastards need to act like there is some sort of pecker-pecking order.
>>
>>7289938
marshallposter just wants to fap to pre-T ftms because he has a thing for underage boys and ftms are the closest to it.

the ones who go on T ruin her sexual fantasy which is why she has an eternal vendetta against us.

mtfs in general are accepting of ftms.
>>
>>7290255
tucutes aren't necessarily feminine,but they're a group of people who say you don't need dysphoria to be trans, how binary trans men who see being trans as a medical condition are evil, etc. known for suicide baiting and fake panic attack typing.
>>
>>7289974
Baeddels are basically dudes with AGP who claim to be trans lesbians and hate anyone who was born with a vagina. Super misogynistic/sexist and think women and trans men have the world handed to them on a platter and don't suffer any oppression or hardships. Oftentimes make death, murder, rape threats against said women and trans men, and many of them get outed for being an "abuser" when word gets out they raped one of their fellow AGP faggots.

>>7290255
Tucute is basically a synonym for transtrender. The ones who look 100 percent like a girl but claim to be demiboys or cloudgender or what not.
>>
>>7289816
Not really, you're jealous of transmen because they have these functioning vaginas and they're going to sew a dick over it.

Also >>7289889. Really guys, why are you doing this.
>>
File: IMG_2963.jpg (82KB, 558x744px)
IMG_2963.jpg
82KB, 558x744px
>>7290315
>>7289923
Marshallposter's face has been revealed in femgen.

Spread the word.
>>
File: Resized_20161124_161547(1).jpg (913KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Resized_20161124_161547(1).jpg
913KB, 2560x1440px
>>7289612
>>7289767
>>7289771
>>7289830

Taa Duuuuck!
>>
Join the Ftmgen Discord Chat.

https://discord.gg/kFVuD9S
>>
>>7290798
Holy moley it's head is still attached
>>
>>7290945
Of course. Asian market realness.
Only $17,good bargain.
>>
>>7290945
man I didn't even see it until you mentioned it.. thought it was a wing baked to a crisp.
>when you'll see it you'll shit bricks
>>
>>7290798
Remember to take a firm hold at the beak and suck the brain out from behind.
Or scoop it out with a spoon and eat it on toast.
Delicious.
>>
File: images (4).jpg (8KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
8KB, 300x168px
>>7292375
Pfft, nah. I tucked the wings in close so they didn't burn... the feet scorched but no one planned to eat the feet.
>>
File: 20160802_175558.jpg (95KB, 346x448px) Image search: [Google]
20160802_175558.jpg
95KB, 346x448px
>>7292461
Not a fan. Tastes metallic to me.
Ever eat jelly fish? That's an interesting texture too.
>>
>>7292488
Save the feet for stock.

>>7292500
The trick is to make it work for you. Brain is a fatty treat just like foie gras. If you complement it like you would a pate you can accentuate the good elements and minimize the 'metallic' taste.
>>
>>7292551
Yeah, see I can handle duck now and then but on average I just don't care for fatty tissues. I don't like them texturally in that they coat the tongue. Power to those that enjoy it, though. Far be it for me to yuck someone else's yum.
>>
>>7292630
Everyone.

>hairflip
>>
Bought men's pants that fit better than most women's that I've had in recent years. It's a good feel.
>>
>>
File: tumblr_mhbf8y6BZs1qajc4eo4_250.gif (900KB, 245x195px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mhbf8y6BZs1qajc4eo4_250.gif
900KB, 245x195px
>>7292651
>hairflip
>>
>>7293908
This makes my horny
>>
So whenever you guys feel a sort of attraction to a cismale, how do you differentiate between legitimately feeling attracted to him or just wanting to be him?
>>
>>7294321
Completely different categories for me. I have certain types of women and men I'm attracted to and none of them are similar to the man I am. This counts for both personality and looks.
>>
"internalized misogyny" is the worst meme and i fucking hate terfs
>>
File: R-D-J-Love-Quote.jpg (43KB, 500x417px) Image search: [Google]
R-D-J-Love-Quote.jpg
43KB, 500x417px
>>7294321
That seems like an issue for everyone to some degree... I'm drawn to people that I respect or admire, which are the kind of person I'd like to be. Plus, I'm a brunette who likes brunettes, complicating matters further.
>>
>>7293915
Me too.
>>
>>7294321

well... it's easy for me cuz who i am isn't at all who i'm attracted to, i'm not even kinda my own type... so there's no confusion when i'm attracted to a guy
>>
...it's been more than a year since I've had a period, what do you guys think my odds are on taking it raw? I am. Thirsty as all fuck.
>>
>>7296577
if you're not ovulating you can't get pregnant. go for it
>>
>>7296577
current state of the research implies sterility is much less guaranteed than you may think, and it's been known for a long time t is not effective birth control
chances are slim, but they are possible -- i've personally known guys who got pregnant on t
>>
>>7296577
I'd be more worried about STIs than pregnancy in your shoes. Faggot and AIDS is still a thing. On the upswing now that the spectre of death has not been visited upon the young uns.
>>
File: 2016-11-25-203516_938x466_scrot.png (95KB, 938x466px) Image search: [Google]
2016-11-25-203516_938x466_scrot.png
95KB, 938x466px
Opinions?
>>
>>7296789
I got clit growth less than a week after my first shot. Anybody else get it early?
>>
>>7296789
onset table is roughly accurate but extremely variable
maximum effect table is completely off, there's no agreed-on 'puberty end date' but it seems to be around 2-5 years
the four 'permanent' changes, especially clit growth and mpb, are partially or completely reversible
>>
>when you jack off so much that your normal fantasies just don't do it for you and you have to start thinking about twisted rapecuck to get off
I don't even like cucking. Not even on T yet either. Fuck my libido
>>
>>7296789
body and facial hair growth continues for much longer than 2 years
>>
>>7296814
clit growth is more or less permanent in my experience. increased hair growth is somewhat reversible. I didn't have any male pattern balding.
>>
>>7296704
I mean that's what I've heard, but. Do you know if they were still having periods?

>>7296716
fuck don't I know it. shit is scary, but tell that to my fucking kinks, man.
>>
>>7296897
Ovulation is required for pregnancy. If your hormones are consistently at male levels you won't be ovulating. Guys who get pregnant while on T are probably on too low of a dose or missed a shot before they got knocked up.
>>
>>7296816

Do nofap
>>
why do non dysphorics claim to be trans? do they want to feel special? why do they want to take up our medical resources and fuck up all the progress we've made so far?
>>
>>7298106
I think they want to be guys (but not be hairy or muscular or masculine in any way). They just want whatever perceived advantages there are to being male.
>>
>>7298106
they don't realize that you need to be dysphoric, or sometimes they don't even realize they're nondysphoric -- the line between body image issues and dysphoria is sometimes thin
they're all copying the same people the last ones listened to
>>
File: Thatface20110725-22047-wlaopv.png (7KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
Thatface20110725-22047-wlaopv.png
7KB, 645x773px
>a girl will never notice the bulge in her pants and coyly try to hide her interest
>>
any time I try to do something in the kitchen it goes horribly wrong so I just stick to the narrative that I don't belong in the kitchen
>>
anybody on patches? getting real sick of poking myself every week
>>
>>7296816
Sixten?
>>
>>7298252
I am. it's nice not dealing with needles anymore but believe me ripping of the patches every day gets old after a while. Especially after you start growing body hair.
>>
>>7298106
I'm aap and I don't claim to be trans but I'd like to transition for sexual reasons.
>>
>>7298280

what's it like knowing that you're scum?
>>
hey dickless
>>
>>7298280
when/if you medically transition you're going to start experiencing dysphoria and it's not going to be fun

>>7298327
i have a dick
>>
>>7298304
At least I'm not a depressed, dysphoric mess like most of you guys. No but it sucks. I'm very closeted and I'm worried I'll never have a normal relationship or sex life.
>>
>>7298340
>i have a dick
clits arent dicks
>>
>>7298351
the penis and clitoris are developmentally homologous. they're made of the same tissue.
>>
>>7298371
You sound like a biology denier
>there's no difference between men and women
>>
>>7298384
stating a medical fact makes me a biology denier?
>>
>>7298390

they are kinda similiar the head of the dick = clit the shaft= labia manora.

not a real man.
>>
>>7298347
kys transtrender
>>
>>7298403
they're developmentally homologous. the penis is just more developed because of exposure to testosterone during fetal development.

>https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_related_male_and_female_reproductive_organs
>>
>>7298426
can you cum out of it? no
can you top me? no

Do you have a vagina that you can birth babies out of, but call a front hole? yes.
>>
>>7298408
Rude desu. I'm sorry I have a degenerate fetish that I totally chose, just to spite trutrans people.
>>
File: 14890098765567.png (279KB, 645x513px) Image search: [Google]
14890098765567.png
279KB, 645x513px
>>7298237
How traditional of you
>>
>>7298280
>>7298347
Don't listen to them, I for one fucking love that you're going to ruin your body and life and suffer with self-inflicted dysphoria for the rest of it. Good luck!
>>
>>7299186
Is there any evidence that cis people experience dysphoria if they mess with their appearance? Going on hormones will only give permanent bodyhair/facialhair/balding and clit changes. All other changes are temporary. Since PCOS women with beards don't experience dysphoria, why would this anon?
>>
>>7299226
Hormones affect much more than just appearance.
>>
>>7299226
>Since PCOS women with beards don't experience dysphoria
...a lot of them do
why do you think hair removal is such a lucrative business? why do you think pcos treatment is so desired in general by those who experience it? most cis women with pcos hate and are disgusted by their virilization
and cis guys who develop gynecomastia are often ashamed of it and want to get rid of it, not to speak of those who lose their dicks (why do you think phalloplasty was invented in the first place?)
>>
>>7299226
>Is there any evidence that cis people experience dysphoria if they mess with their appearance?
Yeah, look at just about every angry detransitioner radical feminist ever.

T causes a lot more than beards, I went from never passing to passing 100% of the time a month after I started and I didn't even grow facial hair for like a year.

>All other changes are temporary.
Nope. I know a guy who was on it for a few years and then stopped and hasn't gone back on but still passes just as well. Only difference is he doesn't grow facial hair as thickly and he says his voice changed a little, although I don't hear it.

A woman who goes on T is going to end up in the same boat as an MTF.
>>
>>7299226
>Going on hormones will only give permanent bodyhair/facialhair/balding and clit changes. All other changes are temporary.
lol what

you have that completely backwards, bodyhair and facial hair is the part that decreases if you stop, baritone voice and manface is forever
>>
>>7299239
true

>>7299245
There's a difference between feeling ugly and improving appearance, and experiencing dysphoria. Hair removal is cosmetic, and varies a lot between cultures. A woman is supposed to shave her legs, and armpits (natural hair growth), fix her eyebrows and crotch (natural hair growth). Facial hair in women depends a lot on genes and ethnicity, not only pcos

>why do you think pcos treatment is so desired in general by those who experience it?
Because it counteracts sterility, osteoporosis, weight issues, and premature menopausal symptoms. Also visual presentation, but that's only a part of it.

>most cis women with pcos hate and are disgusted by their virilization
But it's not dysphoria.

>>7299350
>Yeah, look at just about every angry detransitioner radical feminist ever.
Not dysphoria. They're bitter about being ugly women, not that they are biological men/women but feel like the opposite.

>T causes a lot more than beards, I went from never passing to passing 100% of the time a month after I started and I didn't even grow facial hair for like a year.
But most of the changes depends on you staying on T.

>Nope. I know a guy who was on it for a few years and then stopped and hasn't gone back on but still passes just as well. Only difference is he doesn't grow facial hair as thickly and he says his voice changed a little, although I don't hear it.
I believe he needs to lose and regain fat to experience changes in fat distribution, but in the long run those will also feminize if his body runs on E. But yes, voice change is also permanent.
>>
>>7299387
'Manface' is dependent on fat, which will distribute back if you stop T. Going on T won't make your jaw grow into le epic jawline that MtFs hate so much. Voice is true. I believe bodyhair and facial hair might decrease but it won't go away.
>>
>>7299421
>Not dysphoria. They're bitter about being ugly women, not that they are biological men/women but feel like the opposite.
When you see their rants they're clearly describing the onset of dysphoria from T changes and how they had never actually experienced it before then, they had just mistaken hating their appearances for dysphoria because that's what stupid feminists like to pretend it means.

>But most of the changes depends on you staying on T.
Not judging by the dude who went off it.

>I believe he needs to lose and regain fat to experience changes in fat distribution
That's pretty easy to avoid if you work out and don't eat like a hippo. Even in a worst scenario liposuction would fix femboy hips and before then they still wouldn't be a dealbreaker for passing on somebody otherwise male looking.

>>7299425
It definitely won't change the face as much as starting T at a normal puberty age, no, but I've seen enough before, during, and after photos of detransitioners to see that the facial structure always permanently changes to some degree in a way fat redistribution can't mask.

So overall everything that makes somebody get read as male will be there to stay once you're on T long enough. Exactly how long you need to be on T to reach the point of no return is up to genetics. Could be five years to look slightly maler, could be five months to look completely male. Dangerous game for a chick with a fetish to play.
>>
>>7298280
Just use a strap-on and save yourself all the trouble.
>>
>>7299481
>Not judging by the dude who went off it.
How long as he been off it? Thinking how some transmen struggle with female forms for years on T I can imagine it is the exact same thing when changing your system back to E, but with even less effect since the guy you mentioned obviously isn't trying to feminize himself (for example losing weight to redistribute fat patterns et cetera).

>That's pretty easy to avoid if you work out and don't eat like a hippo
... and that's my point exactly. To get changes in fat distribution you need to have changes on the body. If you keep doing the same then your fat will mot likely remain stable. If a trender fag decided to go on T and then regret everything it doesn't take a genius to see that they might start doing the work to change their body back.

>It definitely won't change the face as much as starting T at a normal puberty age, no, but I've seen enough before, during, and after photos of detransitioners to see that the facial structure always permanently changes to some degree in a way fat redistribution can't mask.
I'm really really hoping you're right about this. Do you have a source?

>So overall everything that makes somebody get read as male will be there to stay once you're on T long enough.
Ehhh. Nope! See >>7296789 if you're going to keep ignoring my arguments.
The things that will change back is:
-muscle mass and strength
-periods
-bodyfat will distribute back
They will lose the muscle and the bodyfat. That is key to visual presentation of both body and face.

If you have sources on the facial changes you mentioned I would love to see them. I doubt it, but if it's true it is great.
>>
>>7299553
>How long as he been off it?
Not sure. More than five years but definitely less than a decade, that seems like it would be a landmark worth mentioning.

>If a trender fag decided to go on T and then regret everything it doesn't take a genius to see that they might start doing the work to change their body back.
She could get watermelon sized tit implants and that still wouldn't undo the damage to her face and voice.

>I'm really really hoping you're right about this. Do you have a source?
Various personal blogs and a few forums dedicated to detransitioners/radfems. It was ages ago, but the same photos are probably still floating around out there. Hell, if anything there are probably more since the kids who claim they're trans now vastly outnumber the confused butch lesbians turned detransitioners from before. Or maybe not, they might be less likely to actually go on hormones.

>Ehhh. Nope! See >>7296789 if you're going to keep ignoring my arguments.
Not arguing, man, in fact I have to get going soon and probably won't be back, I used to come here daily years ago and was just curious to see how the general has changed. Not for the better from the looks of it. But anyway, I have absolutely no reason to lie about this, disbelieve me anyway if you want, although I'd recommend against that since it's nice to know some of these assholes suffer for their shit. Muscle and bodyfat distribution just aren't anywhere near enough to cover up all of the facial changes T causes, voice doesn't change at all no matter what, and if the changes to the face and voice are extreme enough muscle and bodyfat redistribution won't even be enough to stop somebody from getting read entirely as male. Not sure what the point of the chart is, it just supports what I'm saying about voice not changing back, although the timelines are all wrong since the onset and maximum effect were faster than that for me for basically everything.

>if it's true it is great.
It is and it really is.
>>
>>7299676
You give me hope friend. If it's true it means that we can stay as ourselves even if societies collapse and the access to T get's shaky at best. Of course, it's only after hysto that we can be sure that a re-feminization won't happen if we lose access to T, but it doesn't prevent a de-masculinization. I've had fucking nightmares about losing access to T. Being dependent on a drug for life just to keep normal is horrible. What if war happens, or a transguy's country decides to regress back into tranny-hating and ban T distribution? That's a fragile fucking existence.

I'm gonna go google detrans faggots now.

If you got more wisdom from back in the days, please share. How long has this general been a thing anyway?
>>
>>7299774
>or a transguy's country decides to regress back into tranny-hating and ban T distribution?
Not who you replied to, but I doubt that would happen since there are cis men who have not enough/no T on their own. Banning T distribution specifically to trannies could happen though, but in that case I don't think people with an already changed gender marker have anything to fear. As far as I'm aware, the fact that you're trans wouldn't be listed in your health records, and even if it is, you're legally a male with no way of producing T yourself, how would you be different (in the eyes of the law) from a cis guy who can't produce T either?
>>
>>7299774
Yeah, that was my friend's logic and I have to say it's compelling. I'm strongly considering taking that path myself now. Even now I see so many horror stories of people losing access to hormones because of money, production shortages, or moving to a new place where the endos are dumb assholes. I'd love to never have to worry about that or even just to not have to inject weekly and remind myself of my shitty lot in life. If you're considering that too, though, keep in mind that you should keep the ovaries because without an internal or external source of hormones your body will fall apart worse than after menopause. Removing the uterus is enough to stop menstruation.

I was here for the first general and stopped coming after a year or two when it lost the chill cozy atmosphere it once had and started getting pretty miserable, more like MTFG. Not sure when that was, but my first screencap from here is from 2013, so it started in either that or 2012. My looking into detransitioners was mostly way way before that. I really have to go now and can't think of any profound old school wisdom on the spur of the moment, sorry. Best I can do is some general shit like that how well people pass pre-T isn't an indicator of how well they'll pass after so those who don't yet shouldn't get demoralized, that FTMs should voice train too after going on T, and that anyone who thinks they don't care about stealth should seriously reconsider, because most change their minds later and being really out can be almost impossible to take back.
>>
>>7299898
I don't think you understand how easy it is to dig up dirt on people. Let's say a society starts changing into a very conservative and fundamentalist religious place. Let's say that LGBT people get targeted as a group that 'poisons' society, and gay men starts getting hunted down as pedophiles (it's not like it hasn't happened before or is happening today in Uganda). Transpeople starts getting perceived as perverted freaks that endanger children on the same level as gay men. prominant religious figures starts researching into birth certificates and testosterone/estrogen treatments to sniff out the 'evil' trannies. People get exposed and they get doxxed online, their doctors stop distributing hormones in fear of losing their license (or they get their license taken away immediatly). People get harassed in the street or sent to institutions for 'corrections'.

I'm not saying it will definitely happen, but seeing how countries react to very hostile situations, such as fear of war, actual war or radicalizations of their own population, it's not unlikely. Afghanistan was a peaceful place where hippies traveled freely in the 60's. See how it is now? Uganda is a christian state, and they are just as extreme. Trans people will always be singled out since we are a minority, and the matter out of place will always be problematized in a difficult situation.

>>7299901
>If you're considering that too, though, keep in mind that you should keep the ovaries because without an internal or external source of hormones your body will fall apart worse than after menopause. Removing the uterus is enough
Doesn't it give the increased cancer risk if you keep them though? How bad will the body fall apar?

My hope is that medicine will come far enough that we will get testosterone producing cells that can be transplated in sometime in the future. They have already made huge progress in insulin producing cells for diabetics, so maybe we are lucky in our lifetime.
>>
>>7299901

it was 2013... i don't have screenshots, but i remember shit that happened that year...
>>
>>7300002
I never said other people are not a problem. I was talking specifically only about the law. Digging up dirt on others is so easy it's scary, and if society changed into a conservative place, then yeah, I'd be terrified too.

I was speaking more of what would happen if just the law was changed, not also all the people. Over time things could get extreme like you're talking about but I don't think that would happen instantly (then again, I know pretty much nothing and could be terribly wrong about that). And if it looked like stuff could start heading that way and you really wanted to stay alive, you could probably get a new identity and "kill" the old you that they have documents on, if you found the right contacts and the will to go through all that trouble to stay alive. I guess the only problem then would be passing while naked (which is a pretty big problem but not impossible with today's surgeons).
>>
>>
>>7300064
Yeah, if only the law changes then self-medding or getting prescribed TRT would be an option.
Fuck I didn't even think about top-surgery scars. That would be a clear give-away.

I agree with getting out of there would be an option, but then again the way online lives work today people can be found everywhere if someone wants it. I know people from cultures with strong family ties like Somalia have huge problems with people going after them for damaging the family honor after coming out as gay/trans/lesbian, even when they live in European countries and don't interact with any Somali people in their lives.
>>
>>7300124
Not necessarily. Cis men can have gynecomastia. Or you could add additional scarring yourself and say you were in an accident, which you could also do around your groin area if you have had phallo that doesn't look too cis.

Online life is not a problem if you really want to erase your past. Just don't limit "killing" your past self to your documents but pretty much everything. You don't have to prepare a body or shit like that but if you post some edgy shit on Facebook saying you're going to an hero or something and then vanish from everyone's sight after secretly sorting out all your documents and getting a new identity, and then just act as if you were never really interested in social media once you move to the new place, you could cover up a lot of things. And then if someone questioned who you really are, it's not uncommon for criminals to move to new places and start from scratch, so you could maybe hint at something like that if it's really necessary.

I mean, it is really drastic, but if shit did start going very bad, it is an option.
>>
>>7300152
>Cis men can have gynecomastia
cis men who have gynecomastia generally get peri, gyno to an ftm degree is extremely rare
>which you could also do around your groin area if you have had phallo that doesn't look too cis
on the other hand, phallo is routinely used for cis men, so though in theory i can understand this i recommend against it (even if your phallo looks good you'll have to explain that's what it is due to its inability to get spontaneous erections, and you could just say you lost part of it or had cancer or something)
>>
>>7300160
I know they get peri and that it's rare for there to be the bigger scarring some ftm's get but it's only very unlikely and not 100% impossible.

My point was that the scarring around your groin would just make it more believable that an accident lopped your dick off and that's why you have phallo. But yeah, you could always make up countless other things, it's just that I thought I might as well add that since I already mentioned adding scarring to make it seem like an accident.
>>
>>7300152
1.Creating fake identities is a crime.
2.Starting over without using your uni credentials will make your life miserable.
3.Using your uni credential will get you traced.
4.Creating false uni credentials to prevent tracing leads to point 1.
>>
>>7300185
I know it's a crime. I'm just saying my idea about what someone could do in a worst-case situation like that if they honestly wanted to keep living.
>>
>>7300194
Allright. True.
>>
I'm waiting for my dog to poop so I can bring it to the vet to get tested for worms. I hope she does it before they close. What are you guys doing today?
>>
>>7300312
Lounging naked in bed, loathing that I need to get ready for work.
>>
>>7300312
You should have gotten a cat instead. At least you wouldn't have to do poop duty.
I spent all day being sick. Fuck everything.
>>
>>7300407
Deyo pls go
>>
>>7300674
Who's deyo?
>>
>>7300674
>>7300710

I have no idea.
People all think they're goddamn super sleuths, always trying to guess who anons are.
>>
>>7300763
Nice try, Deyo
>>
>>7300312

well right now i'm in this chick's house... she has too many cats, the smell is making me nauseous... i was gonna take some h but i'll def throw up if i do it here... i was off it for a week, but that shit ended yesterday...
>>
>>7296809
Me too, I was quite shocked desu.

I'm 3 months in at the moment and have yet to have any signs of oily skin or acne, pre-T I had very dry skin, so I'm hoping this is something I can escape.
>>
File: 107593878569557693lMGQTiGmc.jpg (189KB, 500x650px) Image search: [Google]
107593878569557693lMGQTiGmc.jpg
189KB, 500x650px
>>7300773

I'm going to have to Google "Deyo" to decide the level of offense that is expected.

For now, enjoy my sexy RDJ folders.
>>
File: 14940605960567.png (91KB, 234x176px) Image search: [Google]
14940605960567.png
91KB, 234x176px
>>7300799
I request catto pics
>>
>>7300830

when one of them comes near me again i'll get a pic... i don't really wanna move around or touch much of anything here honestly... i turned down wine cuz i'm not about to touch any of the cups here

they have leaky eyes... the 2 cats i saw, i know there's more though, but they look like they need to go to a vet or some shit...
>>
>>7300865
Today, on Hoarders.
>>
>>7300873

it does look like that in here yeah, but there's less shit inside than an actual hoarder house it's just piled up the same and not clean... i've never been inside here before normally i just smoke cigarettes on the stoop...

i'm too sober for this shit
>>
>>7300312
I had to work for a couple hours. Now I can just sit at home and do nothing.
>>
File: image.jpg (88KB, 640x698px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88KB, 640x698px
couldn't get a good pic... he's got all this brown shit leaking down his eyes... had to go out for a cigarette i was having a panic attack in there...
>>
>>7301074

- down + out* my bad
>>
To those of you who are straight or bi, would you be willing to date a passing MtF?
Also would it matter if they were pre or post op? What's your preference???
>>
File: tumblr_n77397PLfL1s53s20o1_500.gif (2MB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n77397PLfL1s53s20o1_500.gif
2MB, 500x300px
I have a problem with sexual frustration, or maybe it's just a "guy thing".

Since T started really taking effect, i can only orgasm once. And I'm still horny afterwards. I'm either too tired or it's just uncomfortable to try again.

Before T i had to orgasm at least 2-3 times in a row before i was satisfied.

Can i fix this, or is this just a downside of testosterone i have to live with? I have tried not masturbating for long periods of time but it doesn't help at all.
>>
>>7301074
Those are goobers from either allergies or an upper respiratory infection. If he has a cough, a wheeze, or runny nose, he needs a vet. If he seems ok besides the eyes, find L-lysine treats/powder/gel (whichever he will eat) and keep his eyes clean. Lysine helps a lot.
>>
>>7300799
Call animal control. Wtf. If she has a bunch of cats and they're getting sick, she needs to be cut off
>>
>>7301529
Yes
No
Non-crazy
>>
>>7301612
This

>>7301602
It's not his cat
>>
>>7301583
Sounds like normal male sexuality to me desu.
>>
>>7301529
Only if i was taller than her
>>
>>7301602

not my cat, the only pets i have are birds... i was at someone's house... i just figured it had an infection or some shit though cuz one of the other cats had the same shit going on in one eye + i know it goes outside without supervision...

if it was my cat it would've already been to the vet for that... my bird's been in for less (i'm talking perfectly healthy but she sneezed so i wanted to be sure kinda shit)

>>7301612

i'm not gonna start some major shit over her cats... today's been dramatic enough, and it's not over yet... it's looking like it's only gonna get worse and that's got fuckall to do with any cats...

+ i need to be on this chick's good side, for my s/o's sister...
>>
File: 1480196104713.jpg (377KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1480196104713.jpg
377KB, 960x1280px
which one of you bastards is fishing for attention in gaygen?
>>
>>7301632

can't do that... fucking anything up like that right now would be really bad, the situation with my s/o's sis is really not good, and this chick is one of the few people who's been there for her and is trying to help... i'm not looking to start some shit that's gonna fuck that up over cats right now

i mentioned that it looked like it needed to go to the vet, and hopefully she takes it...
>>
>>7301759

+ that one was the worst... one just had one drippy eye, and i saw another that looked fine...
>>
>>7301740
idk who that is, but they're a qt imo
>>
File: 1480195378666.jpg (116KB, 960x960px)
1480195378666.jpg
116KB, 960x960px
>>7301916
Here. Have one on the house
>>
>>7301725
>>7301602

+ i did point out that something was wrong (it's possible she didn't notice, a lot of shit has been going on) and mentioned the vet at least... doing more though would just be a really shit idea right now

she'd know it was me... cuz i said something + i couldn't hide how freaked out i was in the house, i have ocd and that shit just... like i said i had a panic attack just sitting there, after washing my hands like a million times cuz i touched the futon i was sitting on with my hand

i think i hid the extent of it, like i got out to have a cigarette before the panic attack was full blown...but it was still obvious, i mean i guess she might've thought it was cuz of everything else going on but idk... i actually don't even know her address, that was the first time i walked there sober and i still didn't completely notice where the fuck i was
>>
>>7301945
the scruff looks good on ya, also like your lamp(?) in the back. (^:
>>
>>7301529
Sure
I'm not sure how good the surgery is for post-op, so I guess it doesn't matter
Gotta be cute

>>7301583
That's a guy thing, lol. It's something cis guys complain about a lot.
>>
>>7301529
>Would you be willing to date a passing MtF
Yes
>Would it matter if they were pre or post op
No
>What's your preference
Pre-op, but I wouldn't exclude post-op girls either. Just as long as they're as versatile when it comes to sex as I am it's good. I'm mostly a top, but every now and then I wanna bottom
>>
>>7301529
doesn't matter to me. if she's cool, and I find her attractive, nothing else matters.

Granted, I'll sleep with a bag of rocks if I have a couple drinks in me, so I'm down for whatever or whoever meets my low marks ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>tfw move to a new town and people think Im mtf
>>
>>7301945
>>7301740
ok lets have sex please
>>
>>7301529

i would, but i don't care about what gender someone is or whether or not they're cis or trans (pre or post anything)... people can be attractive and there's ways to make sex work regardless so i don't give a shit...
>>
>>7302054

i've had a few people think i was a transchick... that shit's always sorta awkward
>>
>>7301583
Only wanting to orgasm once because your libido shuts off after cumming the first time is normal male sexuality. If you're still horny after that's really weird, maybe it's because you just started T?
>>
>>7301583
That's normal. I can rarely multiple orgasm and cumming makes me sleepy af.
>>
File: 1468961367958.jpg (8KB, 214x223px) Image search: [Google]
1468961367958.jpg
8KB, 214x223px
>mfw before starting T only fap once a week or so
>mfw now I fap at least 3 times every day
>constantly horny af

Thanks, T
>>
>>7302191
I dunno, ive been on it for a year. The others say it's normal though.
>>
File: lol-ing.gif (2MB, 500x266px)
lol-ing.gif
2MB, 500x266px
>>7302191
>your libido shuts off after cumming the first time is normal male sexuality

there is a refractory phase of 5-15 minutes but that doesn't mean libido shuts off.
i can cum up to 5 times if i'm with someone who turns me on and we take breaks (because of sensitivity) after each orgasm
>>
>>7302567
It does for most guys. Cumming and immediately not understanding how the hell you found what you were jacking it to hot is something I've heard over and over from cis guys and experienced myself. Even when having sex or jacking it to something really vanilla cumming is like a switch flipping that turns off sexual thoughts and turns on sleepiness.
>>
>>7302494
Maybe they haven't been on T long either so they still have that teenage boy hornyness. Never growing out of that would be miserable.

>>7302567
>there is a refractory phase of 5-15 minutes but that doesn't mean libido shuts off.
Normally it does. If guys kept pumping away after cumming it'd pull the cum away from the cervix. Male sleepiness and loss of hornness right after orgasm exist so fertilization will be more likely.
>>
>>7301529
I wouldn't rule it out. I prefer cis girls though.
>>
File: blaire white legs.png (651KB, 600x692px) Image search: [Google]
blaire white legs.png
651KB, 600x692px
>>7301529
>would you be willing to date a passing MtF?
yes
>Also would it matter if they were pre or post op?
no, though it would matter if she were non-op
>What's your preference?
post-op
>>
>>7301529
Probably if I liked them but only post-op
>>
When people say that gender dysphoria is a psychosis disorder or delusion, how do you counter? Obviously it's untrue but I don't know how to word a response to it.
>>
File: why.gif (341KB, 496x199px) Image search: [Google]
why.gif
341KB, 496x199px
>>7303124
>thinking you can change people's minds

Why do you have to counter?
Why do you care what other people think?
>>
>>7303124

I'm not an argument pro but here is how I'd respond.

Transgender people experience dysphoria because they are acutely aware that their sex characteristics do not align with the sex characteristics that they desire. It is not a psychosis for someone to be distressed about an existent thing, such as the sex characteristics of their body. A psychotic person experiences something that is provably nonexistent as real, whereas a gender dysphoric person is distressed about something that is very real: the physical reality of their bodies.
>>
>>7303124

i ask them why it matters what the cause is? i point out that even if they were right medical professionals agree about the treatment and if they don't question the treatment for other mental issues why would they for that? and aside from that it's a matter of empathy... if you can feel for a person why wouldn't you do what you can (respect them and treat them in a way they feel comfortable) to make suffering from their disorder easier and accept that they need treatment and are following medical guidance? then i point out that lacking empathy is indicative of a mental disorder... cuz facts don't work on people like that, they're willfully ignorant... you can lay out a shitton of facts for them and they're not gonna give a shit cuz they don't want to learn...
>>
>>7303352

+ my way is more entertaining whether or not it makes them think at all...
>>
>>7303146

when people thinking that way affects an entire group of people caring what they think only makes sense... not giving a shit and never doing anything just allows ignorance to spread... and these people have kids, do shit like vote, and might actually encounter someone trans at some point in their lives...

+ it's possible to change someone's mind... it's not like people are stagnant and never grow or change, and sometimes someone else needs to be the catalyst for that kinda growth

or you know you could never do anything and hope that eventually that mentality will go away all on its own without anyone actively teaching people anything...
>>
File: -3.gif (630KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
-3.gif
630KB, 300x200px
>>7302054
LMFAO

When I first went to see the shrink gatekeeper for my first appointment he thought I was MtF, I'm still unsure how to take that. Prior to T people thought I was just a faggy boy since I could grow chin scruff. Yay for my hairy genetics.
>>
>>7301529
Yes, no, idc as long as she's comfortable
>>
>>7288861
I have never had any objections, personally.
>>
File: 34576543.png (730KB, 798x451px) Image search: [Google]
34576543.png
730KB, 798x451px
>>
Did anyone here struggle with taking their top off for the pre examination for top surgery? It's coming up for me and I'm sure I'm going to feel dirty afterwards.
>>
>>7306553
I wasn't thrilled about it, but I did it and never really thought about it much afterward. The doctor was very professional and made it as unawkward as it probably could have been.
>>
>>7301529
I'd be willing to date a passing OR non-passing MtF as long as she has a cute personality and we got along well. Doesn't matter if she's pre/post op.
>>
My doctor mentioned it's been ages since any update about the gender clinic. Apparently the doctor referral goes to a mental health clinic I've visited before and they contact the GIC. The mental health clinic hasn't said anything and the doctor contacted them in June. I was hoping I was waiting on the GIC but I'm gonna be pissed if it's stagnated for so long at the middle man.
>>
>>7306553
Fuck. I'm getting an EKG tomorrow and some nurse is going to glue sensors all over my chest. This in not gonna go well.

>>7306844
Why haven't you contacted them about your case? 6 months is long enough to demand compensation where I live.
>>
File: 20160724_012059.jpg (151KB, 454x540px) Image search: [Google]
20160724_012059.jpg
151KB, 454x540px
>>7306553
It's weird in the moment. Haven't thought about it since then. I dwell more about feinting when he was pulling out drainage tunes to be honest.

It's a funny story when acted out.
>>
random filler post aaaaannnnd.....
>>
File: 1475284896881.jpg (73KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1475284896881.jpg
73KB, 600x450px
What do you guys want for Christmas? Post your lists.
>>
>>7306895
I didn't know what to expect, don't know of anyone else who's dealt with these parties before. Didn't know the middle man was a part of the process until the doctor said and she sent an email to them to ask what the deal is.
>>
>>7307407
Eh. If you're lucky they get embarassed by the whole thing and speeds your case up. Imagine getting an appointment before Christmas.
>>
>>7307306

an exit bag
>>
>>7307306
A girlfriend

In all seriousness I don't have a list. My mom asked me what I want but I really don't know.

What about you anon?
>>
File: exit bag.jpg (156KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
exit bag.jpg
156KB, 900x900px
>>7307588
Merry Christmas
>>
File: jgyjyilofggfdfdzfgfxzxdfdcx.jpg (26KB, 526x394px) Image search: [Google]
jgyjyilofggfdfdzfgfxzxdfdcx.jpg
26KB, 526x394px
>>7307659
I'm about the same. I just want to spend Christmas with family, other than that I don't really care. Doesn't seem like it's going to happen this year though. Everyone has different plans.
>>
>>7307306
New work shoes
Some ukulele songbooks
A dog or cat
Maybe some shelving for my books, like some wall shelving 'cause there's no room for a book stand in my room.

I'm probably going to buy myself this
>https://perfectfitbrand.com/buckoff.html
>>
>>7307887
>https://perfectfitbrand.com/buckoff.html
Lewd
>>
>>7307306
A dick
>>
>>7308558
ayy
>>
File: me.png (988KB, 459x916px) Image search: [Google]
me.png
988KB, 459x916px
>sore throat
>can't tell if it's from cold/flu everyone gets this time of year or from T changing vocal chords
>>
>>7308718
>stuffy nose
>can't tell if I'm coming down with something or it's just all the cocaine I did this weekend
>>
>>7309215

i'm really bad with uppers, i'd still do them just to see if i still am... but i'll do anything if it just kinda comes up for the most part...
>>
>>7309261

+ it's been like... 8 years since i had coke
>>
I love Alton Brown. He's my favorite TV chef.
>>
do some of you just look like cute tomboys
and would any of you guys want to top
>>
>>7309400
>do some of you just look like cute tomboys

NOPE! Not I!
>>
>>7307306
A physiologically average male skeleton, with narrow hipbones and a larger skull specifically.
>>
File: 1472516914275.jpg (144KB, 500x552px)
1472516914275.jpg
144KB, 500x552px
I'm mtf and I DEMAND that one of you be my boyfriend

I mean if you want to
>>
>>7309622
Where u live girl
>>
>>7309400
I want to top, but after T's done with me, I'll probably just look like a cute tiny femboy.
Not sure how many people (that I'd be attracted to) would want to be topped by that.
>>
File: 1478306783821.jpg (95KB, 580x515px) Image search: [Google]
1478306783821.jpg
95KB, 580x515px
It's another 'All trans are mentally ill' episode.
>>
>>7310952
>>
>>7309714

not them but
damn that pick up line tho
>>
>>7309622
Wanna come over?
>>
File: Lemmiwinks.jpg (118KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Lemmiwinks.jpg
118KB, 960x540px
>>7307745

How exactly did that possum get there, hmmm?
>>
What is your job? I would like to get a part time job but I don't want to interact with people too much.
>>
>>7307459
>appointment before Christmas
Don't play with my heart, anon. I can hope, as unlikely as it is. I feel like the GICs wouldn't fiddle their waiting lists for anyway.
>>
File: 1234.jpg (57KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
1234.jpg
57KB, 576x432px
>>7311775
I dindu nuffin
>>
>>7309622
Damn, I just came to post this too

I'm looking for a ftm e-bf. I'm early in transition mtf, so I'm not really that pretty yet. I like boys and girls, but really I prefer to date boys. It's just that cis boys usually only want pretty girls, and also they are so clueless on trans issues and things like that.

A cute ftm bf is kinda a goal for me, and I'm lonely so I figure I'd take an online one too :)

Is anyone here interested? I mean, I DEMAND YOU to date me! (Am I doing it right?)
>>
File: giphy.gif (716KB, 245x187px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
716KB, 245x187px
>>7312166
...I'm having trouble being angry at such a candid explaination/request.
>>
>>7312200
It's a demand, anon!

Jk.

But why would you be mad? I haven't really lurked this thread before. Is it common for mft or chasers to come in here demanding bfs?
>>
>>7312209
yes
though somehow
>tfw no trans gf
continues to be a major issue of mine
i suspect it's because i don't believe i could actually enter a serious long term relationship through 4chan
>>
>>7312235
Sorry senpai, it sounds like we should date.
>>
>>7312235
>>7312244
But really, I'm v cool, and I didn't even make you mad with my earnest post... if you like candor, I'm your girl

Just don't make me beg, lol
>>
This probably isn't the place to put this, but I have held it on my chest for a long while and need somewhere to say it.

I am cis man, who met a woman online, we talked and met and I really loved her, well a few months down the line I noticed her saying things that were very... pointed like "what if I wasn't a woman?" And I generally am not an idiot so I put two and two together, oh she is trans, and when she finally told me I said "it will take more than a few extra parts to stop me from loving you" which I thought was a very good line, she responds "no you don't understand I am not a man...i want to be" which makes it relevant to this thread.

The relationship got rocky, I don't do well with surprise, I wasnt thinking clearly and one time she asked me, "would you prefer I was a woman" which I am sure you all know what the right answer was but I gave the wrong one "yes" and even though we had a beautiful connection and I was the happiest I have ever been in my whole life, I threw it away and we fell out of touch... what was worse than the idea that I told her (I say her because she was pre transition) I would prefer her in a body she hated in a mind she hated, but that she broke it off not for her, but for me.

Of course I naturally tried to take it back, I said I was just surprised, I would love him as much as her, and...it was just to late.

This probably wasn't the right place to put it, and i fully expect to be called a faggot so I wont be responding to those. I just wanted to say people who will love you are out there, just sometimes they are idiots first.
>>
>>7311969
I work in a store, hopefully transferring to another department soon.
>>
>>7312314
typical straight man
how about you kys?
>>
>>7312314
This is cute. Why not contact him again? Let him know as well that it was only for first that you were an "idiot".
>>
>>7312265
>>7312244
Stone cold ghosted and shut down lol
>>
>>7311969

i haven't had an actual job in years... do dishwashing or some shit, you won't have to really be around people doing that kinda thing...

my s/o worked as a cook in a restaurant and the dishwashers would just come to work with headphones on and listen to music while they washed dishes their whole shift...

>>7312314

eh at least you were honest, sorry that didn't work out for you... but if you changed your mind and tried hitting him up and saying the shit you said here about it being too sudden and you not knowing how you felt and shit and changing your mind cuz you love him and whatnot it might work out

can't guarantee that shit, cuz idk them, but it's better than doing nothing and letting shit pass you by completely... at least if you do this you have a chance
>>
>>7312415
actually it's just my crippling social anxiety
i ghost everyone on skype too
>>
>>731241

i accidentally ghosted a chick on skype i really liked talking to... we would trade music and shit, but i took skype off my phone for a while and forgot it existed cuz drugs...

you just made me miss her...
>>
Who keeps starting ftm threads on r9k? They hate us so there's not really a point.
>>
* >>7312417
>>
just got dicked down so hard last night, was supposed to be a quickie but it lasted 2 hours. Fuck I wish I didn't love sex so much, raw bareback creampies are heaven. Cis cock is so good. (not that cutie trans girls aren't cool or other trans dudes, just never done anything with someone other than a cis guy)

He's gay and never had sex with a front hole before, he wasn't sure what he'd feel about it at first but once he got into it he was crazy about it and kept fucking me over and over because he couldn't get enough of it. Fucker is obsessed now

>>7312209

For some reason trans girls being all pouty and demanding is adorable and makes my dick hard. I'm already the whipped boyfriend type, saying no to a girl isn't my style. Alas I probably wouldn't be a good bf what with being a complete whore and all
>>
>>7312416
So.. how the hell do you guys have income?
>>
File: froggo.png (24KB, 273x216px) Image search: [Google]
froggo.png
24KB, 273x216px
>>7312166
Hey I was here first, I just fell asleep after making my post

Reminder to all FtMs and intruding MtFs in this thread that I have first priority of getting a FtM boyfriend
>>
>>7312460
Noticing how you're posting animu and not yourself. Way to go marking your territory.
>>
>>7312459
Robbing corner stores and five finger discounts duh.
Also mums purse.
>>
>>7312485
No one else posted a pic of themselves in this thread, right?

I'm shy
>>
>>7312417
Aww but you made me sad, anon

>>7312460
Yeah but I'm cuter and more fun to date, sorry girl. Besides, you can't just claim a bf
>>
>>7312459

my s/o works on/off and we've been lucky enough to come by shit when we've needed it aside from that + non steady shit and whatnot...

when we were living in the poconos in that rich guy's house over the summer my s/o was working 2 jobs, and we've had money left to us at points and so on...

>>7312502

never full on robbed a place... i imagine that wouldn't go over well... i'm like 100 lbs and short as fuck i'm not at all threatening

and my mother doesn't give me money, neither of my parents do... aside from shit like birthdays or christmas they haven't in a long time

we did live with them at one point, but they weren't giving us money or anything while we were there... we just kinda got stuck there after a series of really unfortunate shit and it was hard to get out cuz they moved to the middle of nowhere and without a car and shit it wasn't exactly easy to get out... and we were buying most of our own clothes and food and whatnot... they weren't even willing to take me to the doctor for all my health issues...

i think the last time my father handed me money was when i told him i was thinking about killing myself over dysphoria, was trans, and needed help (i was desperate at that point) he told me he didn't accept me and handed me enough money to get high and not much else and then yeah...

at this point my father doesn't even know where i live... i think he might even think i'm still in the poconos... my parents are married, but he's never liked me
>>
File: sheik.png (216KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
sheik.png
216KB, 400x300px
>>
>>7312579
>>7312502

+ like literally never liked me... i don't have any good memories of him, and he's always had this weird shit where he'd scream at my mother and tell her to choose between me and him (and he'd either leave for a bit or kick me out for a bit unless i walked out for a bit) cuz he's got this jealousy issue about me being my mother's favourite (at first it had fuckall to do with me as a human... she just had a miscarriage before me and then my dad's mom died right before she found out she was pregnant with me and she dreamt of her the whole time + it was a hard pregnancy she almost lost me, she almost died after etc + as a newborn/infant i wouldn't let my dad hold me, i'd just cry) cuz she hates him and is just with him cuz he's stable...

so he's never really given me much of anything, and my mother has crohn's disease so any financial help from my parents could've only come from him... so he's done enough to keep me alive, but nothing else really...

whereas he helped my little bro through college, paid for his books, bought him a car, does his laundry for him (my bro is 25... 26 in about a week), buys him food and clothes, paid his phone bill for the longest etc etc etc even though my bro is a teacher now...

and my dad has straight up told me my bro gets that shit cuz he's his favourite + not me (literally will say "cuz he's not you")

my older bro got less shit from my dad than i did, but he's more approval seeking and yelling and hitting worked on him better than me... but it's specifically my little bro who's been the best off with that never got yelled at or hit or anything...

which is probably at least partially why he's been more stable than i've ever been and never did any shit like sleep on the street and whatnot...
>>
>>7312813
>>7312579
tmi there, bro
>>
>>7312842

eh whatever i'm drunk...
>>
>>7311969
I work at a movie theater. Cash register for concessions and box office is where they stick me the vast majority of the time.
Trying to get a job at Lowe's nearby. Closer to my home and their starting pay is 10.50 an hour, as opposed to 8.05 in minimum wage I'm getting now. I'm torn between waiting a few months for when I pass more on T to apply or just doing it now. I don't want to be the token trans person at my next workplace. I just wanna be seen as a normal guy by my coworkers. Less room for discrimination that way, too.
>>
New thread >>7312909

New thread >>7312909

New thread >>7312909
>>
>>7312579
>>7312813
Ooh damn.
All I did was to make a joke.
I just wanna hug you now.
>>
>>7312314
>I would love him as much as her
You say that now, might change your tune if you're reunited and find she's become a barrel chested bear named Geoffrey.
Or hey, you might not.
But there's a difference between a wrong answer, and an honest one. It didn't work out, but maybe it was never going to.
Thread posts: 330
Thread images: 58

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.