[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ftmg/ - female to male general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 361
Thread images: 31

File: 2010001_005.jpg (46KB, 489x720px) Image search: [Google]
2010001_005.jpg
46KB, 489x720px
Reed Erickson edition

Previous thread: >>7226744 (OP)

Transition timelines:
http://helpfultransinfo.tumblr.com/tagged/tc

Bottom surgery info:
http://gendercube.tumblr.com/

Passing guide for AAPs:
http://ftmguide.rassaku.net/

Old sites, but still great one-stop-shops for FTM information:
http://ftmguide.org/
http://thetransitionalmale.com
>>
OP is a moron edition
>>
>>7246711
>Reed Erickson
Moar like 'need a dick, son' amirite
>>
Erick"""son"""
>>
>>7248560
>>7248662
do none of you guys know your history
reed erickson financed all research did on transsexualism for decades, then ran away to mexico to do a bunch of psychedelics and talk to dolphins
reed erickson is god
>>
>>7242704
purely technically speaking, it is
>>
>>7248792
purely technically speaking your use of the word fault is faulty
>>
File: 1473027825027.jpg (48KB, 750x754px) Image search: [Google]
1473027825027.jpg
48KB, 750x754px
DogebroAnon, how are the puppers?
Pupdate pls.
>>
>>7229879
I just wanted to add to this after reading a bit of the last thread. A lot of trans men (around half I believe) also have PCOS, which coupled with T will make for somewhat excessive body hair compared to your average man. I have more body hair now than my father does after only several years of T, yet a friend who has been on T for about 10 years is practically hairless in comparison. He can't grow a beard to save his life either, but then again neither can his brother and father.
>>
>>7249721
>A lot of trans men (around half I believe) also have PCOS
Source on that?
>>
hey my bf is ftm can i direct questions here?
>>
>>7249851
I'm sure you can deduct your own answer to the question
>>
>>7249785
This one http://humrep.oxfordjournals.org/content/22/4/1011.full
It doesn't really surprise me, I've known I've had PCOS since puberty and I've spoken to plenty of trans men who have it too.
>>
my idiot parents and incompetent doctor tried treating my dysphoria by putting me on birth control and spiro. i was 15. this makes me furious and i hope it never happens to any other ftm with PCOS.

my doctor should have known what he was doing was wrong and that adding more birth sex hormones doesn't fix dysphoria.
>>
>>7249955
It may actually be beneficial to take birth control (speaking of an FtM's endocrine system) in the long run along with his T if he isn't planning on bottom surgery.
Still, can't actually imagine it being prescribed it as a "fix" for sex dysphoria. I hope you're on the right track now, and getting the treatment you need.
>>
>>7249930
Hmm. all the ftms were japanese, so it can be dependent on cultural factors too. There's need for more crosscultural research on the subject.

>>7249955
Double dubs say you should threaten him with a lawsuit.

>>7250061
Estrogen on top of T? Wtf? Why?
>>
>>7250061
Regular bc or progesterone only bc? My ovaries still produce estrogen even though I'm T. I need to get checked by a gyno because I have wicked cramps sometimes.

I took the estrogen and spriro until I was 17. Parents pressured me to stay on it because it was working - it wasn't, I was just scared to talk about my dysphoria. I stopped the female hormones at 19 and started testosterone at 20.

I'm only 21 so that doctor had no excuse. I've heard similar stories from trans women, about getting prescribed testosterone to cure them of feeling dysphoric.
>>
>>7249851
What kind of questions?
>>
>>7249955
My gyno pushed me on birth control too for "distress caused by hormonal issues". Insisted on a high dose too, because another med I was on decreases efficiency. Ended up an emotional wreck with two migraines in one month. Fuck that shit.

I feel oddly validated by my generally fucked up hormones, like it's my body rebelling and trying to be the man I'm supposed to be. Too bad it only gave me a scraggly neckbeard and a fucked up cycle. But at least I avoided the weight issues?
>>
>>7251942
I don't have PCOS but my gyno practically forced me into taking birth control to lessen the pain and amount of blood. I had to stop after a week because I could literally not function, that's how terrible it made me feel. Birth control is fucking evil.
>>
https://discord.gg/kFVuD9S
>>
File: 1407086512656.png (13KB, 151x151px) Image search: [Google]
1407086512656.png
13KB, 151x151px
>>7251959
Eh, BC varies a lot. That's why there's so many brands, they each affect everyone differently. One brand could be godly to one person but causes near-hospitalization in the next.

Regardless, I find it weird to take BC, as an FtM. Some people have recommended it to me because "you'll have no periods!!! you won't get dysphoria from having a period!!!"
Eh.. all the possible side effects and amount of brand-switching you'd have to go through just isn't worth it, to me.
>>
>>7252302
Yeah, it's all individual but oh well. It's not like I wanted to take it in the first place. I don't really like the idea of putting female hormones in my body anyways, and the fact that the side effects can be pretty terrible just makes it even worse.

Personally, the fact that I would bleed wasn't really that bad. I bleed from other parts of my body too sometimes. It's rather all the fuss around it like cleaning it up and making sure it doesn't just stream down my legs or something that was terrible.
>>
>>7252358
Yeah, I'm the same way. My periods aren't that bad anyway, I like to joke that my body knows something's wrong.
>>
>>7252459
Mine were so painful I would rely on NSAIDs to function but over time they stopped working as well. And that resulted in me taking more than the recommended dosage just because I was desperate for the pain to lessen. In the end I think it's the cause of why my stomach is fucked up now so I avoid taking any.

I wouldn't really ever joke or talk about it but yeah, I guess saying stuff like that would make it seem less bad.
>>
Pre-everything. Had a dream last night that I was a young boy living stealth but got caught. Woke up sad.
>>
How do I broach the idea of an open relationship to my boyfriend? The two of us have some severe jealousy issues, especially on my end.
But a coworker and I have been semi flirting and I have a massive crush on him now. He's all I've thought about for this past week, and I get excited any time I see we have a shift together.
I dunno if he'd actually go for me since he's straight, but he said a few things and got pretty touchy feely with me today... He picked me up and carried me and we played footsy.
I would never cheat on my boyfriend, and I don't want to leave him or lose him, but damn do I like this other guy.
>>
>>7253593
I'm not an ftm, but I'm in an open relationship. It was understood from the start that we wouldn't be exclusive, so I came help you take that step, but my advice would be that it's only going to work if you're both getting some on the side. If only one of you is then it will quickly lead to jealousy and possessiveness. Also, my partner and I always tell each other who we sleep with so there's no sneaking around. I don't know if that's for everyone, but it works for us.
>>
I started T earlier this year and it's given me good progress (I already passed appearance wise pre-T, but my voice has dropped significantly since starting so im really happy about that), but I'm wondering if anyone else who has been on T for a while already knows any good tips or advice for growing facial hair? I take good care of myself and I have a bit already, but I was just wondering if anyone knows of a good oil or cream product to promote growth?
I just wanted to ask for opinions before I went out buying things for trial and error.
>>
>>7253834
some trans men choose to use minoxidil (used in the treatment of male pattern baldness) to grow facial hair
evidence for its working exists, but the side effects profile is worse than when it's used to regrow scalp hair (facial skin is thinner and given it was developed as a blood pressure medication that means more of it will be absorbed into the bloodstream) plus the hair can be lost upon stopping, so i don't recommend it
better to just let your facial hair grow as it goes
>>
>>7253850
I know a lot of people who've used minoxidil for their face and they didn't have any blood related side effects, or loss of hair once stopping. Is that actually listed in the possible side effects?
>>
>>7255509
yes, and they're common/widely reported ones
>>
>>7253850
>>7255509
>>7255520
A friend of mine said he was going to get me some, and I was already apprehensive... But now I don't want to risk it.
>>
>>7246711
I've been feeling very down for the past year and a half, since I found out I was trans. I came out about a month later to everyone and most were accepting, but some weren't (as to be expected). I've been dealing with horrible dysphoria and have stopped myself before a suicide attempt on more than one occasion. I compare myself to cis men and think about how much money I will have to spend to be even somewhat like them (hormones, double mastectomy, SRS, and possibly height surgery). The dysphoria is the main thing on my mind all of the time and it stresses me out that I will have to wait so long to be able to afford any of the things that I feel I need to be okay.

Because of this, I told my mom yesterday that I didn't want to be trans and to take me to a conversion therapist. I want so badly to just be comfortable as a cis girl and not have to worry about any of the socioeconomic factors involved in gender transition. I want to work through my dysphoria without having to focus my whole life on saving up for the ridiculous cost of surgery ($30k for a few hours under the knife!). Even after that, many people still would not respect me as a man since I don't have a Y chromosome. I want to just live my life without all of these concerns about money, social implications, and dysphoria.
>>
>>7257001
conversion therapy doesn't work
>>
>>7257013
Can you give me a citation? Also, I know it probably won't be effective, I'm just hoping for that small chance that it will be.
>>
>>7257038
>>7257001
Conversion therapy has a ridiculously high suicide rate, and if you don't kill yourself in the process, you'll still feel like doing it afterward.

http://www.hrc.org/resources/the-lies-and-dangers-of-reparative-therapy
>>
>>7257038
Have you looked into conversion therapy in the slightest? No reputable therapist considers it a legitimate practice. It's always ran by insane Christians who think you can pray the gay away or abuse you until you start repressing all your feelings down for the sake of your own safety. States such as California and New Jersey (among some of the others) have outright banned conversion therapy because it harms people.

http://www.hrc.org/resources/the-lies-and-dangers-of-reparative-therapy
>>
>>7257038
Why don't you look for successful cases of conversion therapy?

I'll save you the trouble, there aren't any.
>>
>>7257084
I already want to kill myself, and keep setting up attempts on a regular basis. There is nothing in my life that I can enjoy because of my dysphoria. I cry every day like a pathetic toddlers and often can't even get up to go to school on time. Has it been shown that the conversion suicide rate is higher than the regular trans suicide rate?

>>7257087
I should've phrased more clearly: It's not some religious nutjob. It's with someone who's had a lot of experience in the field and claims to have an 80% success rate. Granted, most of that is probably with children and not post-puberty teens, but maybe I'll have a chance.
>>
>>7257104
Pretty sure it's hard to find because their info is confidential.
>>
>>7257124
Sounds like you just want us to agree with you. If there were so many successful cases they would be lauded as proof we can be "cured", you really think those religious nutjobs would just sit on info like that?
>>
>>7257117
>Has it been shown that the conversion suicide rate is higher than the regular trans suicide rate?
Check the source, buddy.
If you really want to die and want a good excuse to do it, sign up for conversion therapy.
You can't "fix" yourself. Even doing the full transition process doesn't "fix" you since you'll never be a cis man, it just makes things better.
You do need to learn how to deal with things. 1 year of dysphoria is honestly nothing.

>claims to have an 80% success rate
That's because over half the people in the process die. They're just counting the ones that make it out alive and can fake the whole "wow I'm a girl! I love being a girl!" thing.
>>
how long do I have to be on T to even consider top surgery currently only a month
>>
>>7257178
**, currently only a month on T** this computer is shit
>>
>>7257142
>Check the source, buddy.
Your source doesn't say that the suicide rate is higher, nor does it provide a citation.

>You can't "fix" yourself. Even doing the full transition process doesn't "fix" you since you'll never be a cis man, it just makes things better.
There are infertile cis men with XX chromosomes. A post-op trans man is essentially the same. The issue I have is not with the state after surgeries, but how much time and effort it will take to get those surgeries.

>You do need to learn how to deal with things. 1 year of dysphoria is honestly nothing.
I've been dealing with horrible dysphoria since I was 15. Some people have worse dysphoria than you do, so remember rule #1: don't be a dick.

>That's because over half the people in the process die.
Citation very, very much needed.
>>
>>7257178
Depends on your location. I've heard of people who got top surgery before T but where I live for example you have to be on T for a minimum of one year before they let you do it.
>>
>>7257209
Cis men with XX? Completely without any Y? Can you provide more info on this?
>>
>>7257209
Check the source you vapid retard. Go get conversion therapy if you just want us to tell you it'll be okay. Fuck you're retarded. Too bad there's no conversion therapy for that.
>>
>>7257038
you're gonna get through therapy traumatized and still trans, or you're going to commit suicide.
>>
>>7257285
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XX_male_syndrome
>>
>>7257332
No you're the retard. Holy fuck you didn't even read the source. There is no info or citations that even suggests that the suicide rate is higher with conversion than without.
>>
>>7257209
> There are infertile cis men with XX chromosomes.
> A post-op trans man is essentially the same.
Two big differences:
1) a functional penis(erections, sensation, appearance)
2) testicles that produce testosterone
>>
>>7257392
That's why I said "essentially", but it still is technically possible for an XX man to have his genitals and gonads destroyed in an accident and need phallo. Then he's pretty much exactly the same as a trans man.
>>
>>7257392
Metoidioplasty is very close to that, other than the small size and lack of ejaculate. Phalloplasty has good sensation and after an implant you can get erections. With good surgical technique, it looks like a circumcised cis penis.

Testosterone pellets exist. Maybe in the future we can combine them with prosthetic testicles that are used in scrotoplasty.

I'm not the person you were debating with, I just got here and wanted to share my thoughts.
>>
>>7257421
>reaching this hard
>>
>>7257522
It's the truth though. That's why scientists call phallo "Sexual Reassignment Surgery".
>>
>>7257001
Have you considered talking to a general therapist? Not even a gate-keeper one to get hormones, but just a vanilla licensed therapist for the purpose of sorting out your feelings and concerns. There's a lot of internal and external conflicts shrouding your decision, and being able to vent and sort through them with an impartial third-party is crucial in making a healthy decision. Regardless of whether you end up as a man or woman, you should make that decision in a sound state of mind.

Also, it's growing more and more common for insurance to cover parts of transitioning. And at the very least, insurance will likely cover a LCSW or psychologist, but not religious-based counseling.
>>
Religious counseling increases the risk of suicide in LGBT people. This isn't specifically conversion therapy but it's something to think about, because most conversion therapists are religious.

>http://williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/press/press-releases/25-june-2014/
>>
>tfw you want to be the bear but have no money or energy to put into it

guess i'll sit and rot in my room today, again
>>
>>7257750
You don't need money to become the bear. Just eat loads and lift heavy things

>energy
what are b-vitamins and caffeine
>>
>>7257913
adhd meds aren't enough to do it for me, caffeine sends me to sleep

oughta try the b vitamins tho
>>
>>7257913
Not him but I lift heavy things at work, will boxes of paperwork do the job?
>>
>>7257178
I was only on T for four months when I had it. I've heard of people getting it pre-t as the other anon said, but I've heard you can get breast tissue regrowth if you aren't on t so that isn't recommended.
>>
What made me trans? My mom has pcos. Maybe too much testosterone in the womb masculinized my brain but not my body, causing me to be dysphoric?
>>
>>7258000
Only if said paperwork is heavy reading material
>>
>>7258218
Nah, because no one in my family has PCOS and yet here I am.
>>
>>7258218
That's the current theory. However, gay people are indistinguishable for trans people by brain scans (with current technology, at least). So why some people get dysphoria and others don't is still a mystery.

An exception to the brain thing is trans lesbians, who have male brains that are unique but not at all feminized.

For more reading: http://www.sexologytoday.org/2016/01/on-russos-is-there-something-unique.html
>>
>>7258226
Yeah, they're medical records often packed into boxes tighter than they should be. We're short on storage space.
>>
>>7258266
PCOS isn't the only way that extra testosterone could be in the womb.
>>
File: SPD2049322.jpg (190KB, 681x1024px) Image search: [Google]
SPD2049322.jpg
190KB, 681x1024px
I have 2 questions for you guys:

1. Do any of you who started T at 25+ feel shitty or jealous at all that some guys are able to start in there teens? Because i feel that way, even though i pass.

2. How can women and FTMs get so much pleasure from anal without a prostate? touching my clit does nothing whatsoever, inserting things vaginally is uncomfortable, but things in my booty feel amazing.
>>
>>7258362
The internal clitoris wraps around the vaginal canal and is stimulated that way by anal. I'm not sure if the internal parts of the clitoris enlarge from testosterone or just the glans, but if it has DHT receptors it's possible. That could be why anal feels good.
>>
File: 44212422_p7.jpg (132KB, 750x421px) Image search: [Google]
44212422_p7.jpg
132KB, 750x421px
I wear a sports bra 24/7, is that going to fuck my boobs up so that I definitely scar when I get surgery? I'm scared as hell.
>>
>>7258362
I'm 25 and though I pass and have been on T for about 7 months now I definitely feel shitty and jealous of people who were able to start at 18. We just have to accept it, I guess. Besides, plenty of guys have started T like 40+ and they end up transitioning and passing just fine. We'll be okay.
>>
>>7258362
This: >>7258473
I can't even fathom coming out to your parents at 12-13 and getting on blockers, then starting T at 18. I'm jelly because I feel like it would've helped with my height, even with T I can't 100% pass because I'm laughably small. At best, people think I'm a 14 year old boy.

>>7258443
Fuck I sure hope it doesn't. I've started wearing sports bras instead of my binders when I go out because I'm pretty sure I'm small enough to get scarless surgery, I just have to keep them in-tact and elastic.
I don't wear it at home though. The bumps bother me but I'm willing to ignore it for good top surgery.
>>
>>7258362
i feel even worse knowing i'm about to turn 20 and had all the opportunities to take t since i was 16 and took none of them
>>
>>7258583
I'd just like to say that blockers at 12-13 and then T at 18 wouldn't necessarily help with height. My growth had already slowed down significantly before I even turned 12 and after I hit 12 I haven't grown. So at that point blockers or T would've been useless. I'm at a laughably small height too, and it doesn't help that the country I'm in has one of the tallest people of the world - I'm even smaller than the average height for women, and by a lot.
>>
>>7258623
I finished female puberty at age 14. Growth plates totally closed. Blockers wouldn't have helped me either. :(
>>
>>7258443
Even if your boobs are bigger than what's considered best for keyhole surgery it can be done without major scarring. Most surgeons just don't do it, but it's possible.
>>
>>7258704
How can you tell when puberty has finished?
>>
Any FtMs using their "bonus hole" while having sex? How common is this?
>>
Has anyone actually had an orgasm from shoving stuff up their butts here?

>>7258720
I wouldn't say it's too common. I don't, makes me feel terrible.
>>
Also, I feel like I'm developing an FtM fetish because they are hairier than average, does this make me a good or a bad chaser?
t. biscum
>>
>>7258759
Being a chaser isn't good, but you do have good taste.
>>
>>7258763
Yeah well my country is small and transfolk are far in between, so chaser is a big word. I've only met one FtM, and he was straight.
>>
>>7258720
We had a massive thread argument over this recently. Most are against it.
>>
>>7258623
>I'm even smaller than the average height for women, and by a lot.
Same, except I wouldn't say it's by a lot, jut a few inches.
Still though, it sucks. I have been debating getting these heel inserts that give you an extra inch or two, but I'd still be tiny.

>>7258759
All chasers are shit.
>>
I've never met a chaser, educate me what's wrong with them?
>>
>>7258897
Well, I don't know how tall you are but it's about 5 inches between my height and the average height for women here. And that's a pretty big difference if you ask me.
>>
>>7258918
People that fetishize transfolk, not that it is any different from fetishizing cis people, it's just that transfolk are speshul
>>
>>7258876
>We had a massive thread argument over this recently. Most are against it.
Why would you "argue" this? You mean people expressed their opinions, right?
>hurr you can't do piv sex that's for cis girls only even though /your/ body was made with a vagina
>>
>>7258999
Dysphoria, you fucking moron. Dysphoria.
>>
>>7259005
>you're not trans if you don't have dysphoria
maybe this might cause dysphoria in some people
>>
>>7259016
if you don't have dysphoria you aren't trans and there's absolutely no point in transitioning because it will ruin your life.

that being said, dysphoria can fluctuate and some people have it worse than others. it's why some people are satisfied with just top surgery, or just T, or they need bottom surgery.
>>
>>7259031
>if you don't have dysphoria you aren't trans
who sat down and decided this?
>>
>>7259043
I want tumblr to leave
>>
>>7258712
I see. Thank you very much.
Also, is it healthy to use more than one sports bra to bind? I might try it soon.
>>
>>7259043
why would someone without dysphoria call themselves trans? why would they need access to HRT and surgery like dysphoric people do? why do they want to use our resources and call themselves trans and make doctors take us less seriously when they don't suffer from being in the wrong body like we do?
>>
>>7259043
ugly ass trender detected
>>
>>7259043
How's your day going, Aiden?
>>
>>7259070
Why should someone not be allowed to modify their body if they want to?
>>
>>7259091
this isn't body modification, it's medical treatment and giving it to someone without dysphoria is going to be result in them regretting it and detransitioning, making all of us look illegitimate.
>>
>>7259091
>Why should someone not be allowed to modify their body if they want to?
i'm a girl, but sometimes.... *cuts off my leg because i "want to"* i'm a war veteran
>>
>>7258918
They're only interested in you because you're trans. With FtMs, for example, you'll find people that think it's "cute" that they wear binders and are trying so hard to pass, but they actively discourage transitioning. That's a chaser.
Tumblr actually has a high population of trans chasers, even though they pretend they don't.

>>7258999
Yes and the general opinion was that most transmen aren't okay taking it up the cunt.
>>
>>7259097
>>7259099
Well hypothetically what if a woman wanted to remove her breasts and take t but still identify as a woman? Would that be agreeable to you?
>>
>>7259091
Transitioning is meant to help with dysphoria. It means you're severely uncomfortable with your current body. Hate to get dramatic but it's often a life-or-death scenario, considering how high suicide rates are in the trans community.

Versus transitioning just for the fuck of it is.. not comparable.
>>
>>7259115
That's not transitioning, that's just cosmetic surgery.
>>
>>7259115
I'd be very curious as to why. Testosterone is a powerful hormone and the changes start quickly. I feel like if they were a cis woman, they would start to experience gender dysphoria similar to how a trans woman feels.
>>
>>7259052
>>7259079
>>7259081
Kek I'm actually cishet, just curious at bout FtMs because my friend is one
>>7259111
>Yes and the general opinion was that most transmen aren't okay taking it up the cunt.
I'm fine with that, was just under the impression that you guys were making a consensus
>>
>>7259153
You have a lot to learn, buddy
>>
>>7259147
Would she be considered "mentally ill" while a regular FtM would not? Wouldn't that be considered hypocrisy
>>
>>7259157
I'm not your buddy, guy
>>
>>7259159
I didn't say she was mentally ill. I was just curious as to why a cis woman with no gender dysphoria would feel the desire to take HRT or get a mastectomy.
>>
>>7259167
AAP? My ex figured she was "genderfluid" after Miley Cyrus came out as one, won't even guess what came of that
>>
>>7259167
Not them, but I can see it if she wants to look more androgynous. I have a friend that's not trans but has considered T and top surgery because of that.

The thing is that you wouldn't have diagnosed dysphoria, so you can't get your insurance to cover it.
>>
>>7259170
Batshit insane, for sure I might say
>>
>>7258748
I mentioned anal a few posts above yours. It's become the only way i can get off. I don't know if i just don't know how to please myself vaginally, but I've never been able to get great pleasure from mine like everyone else. Even after my clit has become bigger and really sensitive, clit stimulation does literally nothing to excite me and never has. Putting things inside has worked maybe 3 times in my life but still nothing like anal. Ive always been horny but it's really hard for me to get off, even with someone else tryin to help. I even hate receiving oral. Pleasuring someone else turns me on more.

Wish i wasnt super picky about what i want in a bf/gf because i crave to have someone anally fook me.

I ranted, sorry. i dont have anyone to talk to about these things.
>>
>>7259361
Well, your post was what made me ask in the first place since anal seems to be some really taboo subject and I never see people talk about it. Most people with vaginas don't really get much from sticking anything in there, so no surprise there.

Mine was always sensitive but it became easier for me to masturbate after it grew a bit. Don't even know why, now that I think about it. It's unfortunate that doesn't do anything for you. At least you have other ways though.
>>
>>7257178
You don't even need to be on T to get top surgery. All you need is the means to pay for it, and a willing surgeon.
>>
How do you guys keep your pubes? I feel unhygienic with hair down there but I also don't like seeing my pussy.
>>
>>7259494
I like having them so I don't have to see it either. If they're that bothersome to you, trim them instead of shaving them completely.
>>
>>7259494
I used to leave them for the same reason but O've had some pretty good growth on t and I don't have nearly as much bottom dysphoria anymore, so now I shave and I can look at myself without feeling sick.
>>
>>7259494
I trim it because the hairs get itchy and sort of irritated when I leave them long. And since I don't shave it completely, I don't really see anything. It's win-win.
>>
>>7259494
I'm attracted to girls, so if I pretend it's not attached to me, touching a shaved pussy is very nice.

That's generally how I've suppressed all dysphoria for the past 5-10 years though. It's probably not healthy.
>>
Already talked about it in >>7253593 but I keep going over anything that could be considered flirting from said coworker, been thinking about him all damn day again. Can't wait to see him my next day of work.
Anyone else have tips on broaching this with my bf?
>>
>>7259494
I let it grow out once but it was a damn jungle. The hairs were actually tangling which I didn't think was possible.
>>
>>7259824
Ask him how he feels about open relationships. Reassure him that you'll still love and be with him and that he's allowed to see other people as well.
>>
how do you do with getting pelvic exams/pap smears? im 21 and never had one but ive been getting really bad cramps (on T) and i will need one eventually to make sure im healthy. thinking about letting someone look there freaks me out.
>>
>>7260149
I went in earlier this year after eight years of not doing it because it made me so uncomfortable, but. It was awkward, but it was nice to know that my bits weren't conspiring to kill me or anything. Basically you should do it as a peace of mind thing.

...yeah though, it was really fucking awkward.
>>
>>7259494
I don't. It gets too itchy.
>>
File: 44770262_p29.png (238KB, 547x770px) Image search: [Google]
44770262_p29.png
238KB, 547x770px
If I go stealth, will it be hard to find a cute bf? /lgbt/ makes it seem like ftms are ugly and unwanted, especially since I'm gay ;_;
>>
>>7260200
gay trans guys can have a difficult time finding relationships but it's not guaranteed
there are gay -- not even bi, gay -- guys willing to date you, just fewer of them
your chances are better the more you pass, the more naturally male you act (not necessarily masculine -- there's a big difference between the behaviour of effeminate men and feminine women), and the less you want guys to touch your dysphoriahole
being stealth is good here because you can introduce yourself as a guy and only reveal your condition when things get serious enough to necessitate it, which means you will have a much easier time because you can be known as a person first and not be IMMEDIATELY rejected for being a tranny (you will still probably be rejected more often than not)
also if and when you plan on bottom surgery you should make sure any guy you're with at the time knows what it's actually like (decent) and doesn't have the 'ew butchery' idea anyone who hasn't researched it does
>>
>>7260262
>dysphoriahole
mancave* tbqh
>>
>>7260262
Thank you for such nice advice! I've never dated anyone before, so I feel a bit better now.
I've always considered myself to ask masculine even though I'm effeminate, but I guess I'll look into it more to see what I can do to help me pass.
Though is coming out really necessary? I've never even considered sex (though I don't go around telling people I'm asexual because that's stupid and I don't want to stand out), so I'd like to keep it to myself as long as I can, and maybe even lie about why the hell I have a vagina... I don't know, anything to distance myself from being trans because I hate that part of myself.
And I don't plan on bottom surgery. Thank you, though.
>>
>>7260329
i mean, you could theoretically claim to be intersex
the line between certain intersex conditions and transsexualism is very, very thin
but this is where things get morally grey -- i don't think it's a problem, but many do, including virtually all cis people
>>
File: gay silence.gif (1MB, 290x221px) Image search: [Google]
gay silence.gif
1MB, 290x221px
>>7259912
I think I'll ask him soon. I know he's exclusively into cis guys and dick, and I'm the only exception in the world to that... I know I can't fulfill him in that way right now, and I'm not getting that fulfilled either because he doesn't like the bits that I'm unfortunately stuck with. Though that's never been a main issue for us, I worry about it a lot.
It might sound bizarre but I think if he's up for it, an open relationship would help us work through the jealousy issues we each have about one another... as well as the fulfillment physically end. It would lighten things up.
I'm also just suddenly feeling very trapped in this stable relationship at such a young age. I'm not even 21 yet.

Sorry for blogging, none of my friends want to hear about this anymore.
>>
>>7260454
>I'm also just suddenly feeling very trapped in this stable relationship at such a young age.
just break up dude if ur gonna cheat on him you might as well end it now lol
>>
>>7259064
It's ok, just don't wear them all day if you can do that. Don't sleep in them and generally pay attention to your body, how you can breathe etc, and you should be fine.
My only problem with binding with 2 sport bras was that one of them always slipped somehow and it was annoying having to adjust it.
>>
>>7259111
>chaser stuff
Ah okay, that's disgusting, thanks for explaining.
>>
>>7259182
It's easier to look androgynous with feminine features than masculine though
>>
>>7260149
How long have you been on T?
>>
File: 20161119_134446.jpg (3MB, 1944x2589px) Image search: [Google]
20161119_134446.jpg
3MB, 1944x2589px
>>7249403
They are fine. Getting super cute by the minute.
>>
>milo stewart thinks she'll still be on t by her 19th birthday
can't make this shit up
>>
>>7258759
> I feel like I'm developing an FtM fetish because they are hairier than average
Huh, it's the opposite for me.
Excessive body hair and hypermasculinity are major turn offs for me, and FtMs usually have both.
>>
what are ways i can stop my period apart from going on T? Im years away from T and my period is causing me a great deal of suffering
>>
>>7257913

Loads of food costs money, kiddo. So do weights or gym memberships.
>>
>>7258999
>obnoxiously strawmanning a thread you weren't a part of and have no context for
>wondering how a benign discussion of personal preference might erupt into an argument
gee I wonder
>>
>>7262129
lupron
that's the only thing that won't cause further feminization (or hysterectomy, but if you can't get t you probably can't get a hysto any easier)
being on it alone for years is inadvisable but if the tradeoff is worth it, it's worth it
anything else will feminize you at least a little
>>
>>7261904

She also said she's been taking it for 5 days now. I was holding out hope that she'd just back out and save face with some retarded "I don't need to transition to validate my identity" shit.

Honestly though, it'd be kinda hilarious if it turns out she really was trans this whole time and just happens to be fucking retarded on top of it. But I highly doubt it.
>>
>>7262181
i mean, i used to say some fucking retarded shit about trannies, but i was 13 and it was still somehow less bad than her
she's two months older than me and acts worse than i did almost five years ago
i think she'll back out, as i said before, but she'll go through all kinds of shit before it -- many of the detransitioners i've met took years to figure it out
>>
>>7261904
As annoying as the genderfucked types of trenders are, it'll be interesting to watch this trainwreck unfold.
>>
>>7261904
What the fuck, considering her retardedness I thought she was like 14 or something.

I've heard of people who mistakenly thought they were trans and then only figured it out after a few years on T. But who knows really, all I can say is that there's probably a shitton of people, including me, who are curious about how things will continue with her.
>>
>>7262544
>>7262564
i want front row tickets
on the other hand, milo stewart and her like already define transsexualism to far too many people, and the ending of this is going to be uglier than the story itself
>>
>>7260454
If you're already having problems, fair warning that this might end things with him, as the other anon said.

But maybe it's for the best.
>>
>>7262584
Yeah, same, front row tickets.
>milo stewart and her like already define transsexualism to far too many people
Not sure what you mean by this, like that they try to define it to people and it's gaining more publicity and becoming more widely known than what it really is?
>>
>>7262603
the number of cis people who define themselves as trans/'genderqueer' and are very vocal about this reached critical mass a long time ago to the point they probably far, far outnumber transsexuals
given they're louder than transsexuals, more people hear and see them as representatives of who we are
the only way this will end is thousands of lives being ruined
>>
>>7262620
Well, I guess it's sort of their own fault if they ruin their own life though. But yeah, I don't like them being "representatives" for us either.
>>
>>7262633
it's our lives they're ruining, not theirs
>>
>>7262129
intense exercise as a lifestyle. female athletes often stop menstruating when their body fat gets to a certain point. depo shot and mirena iud can also stop periods.
>>
>>7262650
>depo shot and mirena iud
both release female hormones, though neither to as bad a degree as birth control pills
>>
>>7262641
And their own, if they get surgeries and/or T.
>>
>>7262676
that too
and i'm really sympathetic to these kids as a whole, so that's pretty shit
but i'm a lot more concerned about the fact that's going to lead to more transphobia and far stricter gatekeeping, particlarly directed at and towards young trans men
>>
>>7262564
>>7262202
>many of the detransitioners i've met took years to figure it out
>I've heard of people who mistakenly thought they were trans and then only figured it out after a few years on T.

Christ, how can it take years?
I'm pre-everything with all signs seemingly pointing to trans, but this shit freaks me out man. If you've managed to be on T for years and have taken to it well enough that you didn't nope out within a few months, how can it even be so bad that you detransition anyway? A few years on T, you've basically turned yourself into a mtf, detransition doesn't even sound worth it if it was that easy to stay on that path for so long.
Or is it just that these people are surrounded by crazy trenders who keep reinforcing their mistake and they just feel they can't go back on it?
>>
>>7262694
>Or is it just that these people are surrounded by crazy trenders who keep reinforcing their mistake and they just feel they can't go back on it?
that can be a big part of it
another part is that some detransitioners, possibly the largest single group, believe for a long time that they experience dysphoria or sometimes actually do (it's complicated)
the lines between trendscum and truscum are oddly blurry at times
hell one of the most prominent ftmtf detransitioners i've heard of did it by accident, she moved to a new place so there'd be a delay on her getting t and she expected it to suck but then it turned out she was okay with it and never went back on
>>
detransitioners who go full TERF and insist that gender doesn't exist and dysphoria is caused by social pressures/female oppression/etc are the worst.
>>
>>7262693
Yeah, I am concerned about that too. There's not really anything to be done about that though. But since we do transition to men for a reason, I think it's safe to assume a lot of us are pretty stealth in most areas of our lives. Which then just makes it really, really shitty for pre-transition or non passing ftms, or anyone looking to be in a relationship without really good phallo.

>>7262694
I don't know either, multiple years sounds like a long ass time to realize you're not actually trans when you've been on T for all that time.

Probably a combination of trenders and social pressure (since they've come out once and probably had to work hard for everyone to take them seriously, going back could make a lot of people lose their respect for them or some shit like that).
>>
>>7262736
not saying that some people aren't pressured to transition, but I've seen these people say that dysphoria is always a manifestation of being oppressed and wanting to escape it or that it's groupthink/the trans cult.
>>
Speaking of trenders and trutrans...
What makes you sure you're actually trans and that without transition your dysphoria won't disappear eventually?
>>
>>7262771
the stupidest question i'll see today and i'm not even finished with my morning coffee
>>
>>7262747
Pressured by who exactly
If anything there's a lot of pressure to NOT transition especially when people first come out
>>
>>7262141
Calories are cheap, kiddo. 4000 cals of oats are less than 1$. And calisthenics are free, and so are heavy everyday object that can replace commercial weights.
>>
>>7262805
they claim that there's social pressure to escape misogyny, which is funny because some of them also say that FTMs cannot experience misogyny at all. the whole terf movement is a dumpster fire.
>>
>>7262839
>calisthenics
>bearmode
Good luck with that
>>
>>7262141
/r/bodyweightfitness

cheap foods are rice, beans, lentils, tvp, oats, chicken thighs, whole milk, butter. food prices depend on your area of course but discount places like save-a-lot and Aldi's are good, also check out ethnic markets.

not trying to criticize just helping. I'm also trying to get fit on a budget.
>>
>>7262847
>and so are heavy everyday object that can replace commercial weights.
>>
>>7262862
i forgot potatoes and sweet potatoes. they're always between 49c and a dollar a pound in my area. frozen vegetables are usually cheap. stock up when food is on sale and learn how to keep it properly.

>>7262847
you won't get bearmode from bodyweight exercise but it's a great foundation.
>>
>>7258720
It doesn't give me dysphoria. I have more dysphoria over my lack of a reasonably sized penis than over what's already there, if that makes sense.
Though I have had bouts of spontaneous crying during that kind of penetrative sex with my ex. I think it was more related to him having this nasty habit of finishing and then leaving me hanging. I felt uncared for.
>>
>>7262840
those aren't the same people
in general the people who claim trans men don't experience misogyny are crazy agp 'transfeminist' mtfs, who i suppose are technically both radical and feminists but are not 'radical feminists', and for a while a couple years back they self-identified as 'baeddels'
>>
File: 1473035829900.png (215KB, 439x330px) Image search: [Google]
1473035829900.png
215KB, 439x330px
>>7261851
Adorable. They look like tubby guinea pigs.
>>
>>7262862
How much does TVP cost where you live? It's like 10$ pr lb here.
>>
>>7263148
It's about $4 a pound in bulk here.
>>
>>7263185
Where do you live, dude?
>>
>>7263204
South Florida. It's cheap in the bulk section at Lucky's market but it's more expensive at Publix.
>>
>>7262594
It might be at this point. Our relationship has always been intense, little things we do always set one another off severely... which isn't healthy the more I ponder it. For example, he got pissed at me for leaving some food out of mine the other night and refused to kiss me before he left for work because of it.
I don't know. When shit like that happens I wonder why we're even together. But if we break up I have nowhere to go and nobody to live with since I moved in with him. And like I've said, I don't actually want to leave him.
>>
Guys on T, how did getting on T change your mental abilities? There's a meme of women having associative cognitive abilities (being able to connect between subjects and use a broader perspective) while men have a strong but narrow focus (being able to focus completely on one task, having nerd potential). By default it implies that the genders have weakness in the opposite genders strength. Have anyone here noticed this pattern and if you have, did going on T change the way you process things?
>>
>>7262862
>>7263148
>tvp
>dat soy
Enjoy your gyno
...oh wait
>>
>>7264629
soy doesn't raise estrogen levels, that's broscience. it's a good source of protein so unless you're allergic there's no reason to avoid it.
>>
>>7264477
I feel like being on T has made me more forgetful when i try multitasking. I have to stop and think, "what was i doing again? Oh yeah" a lot. But i also have EDS so im sleepy at all times.
>>
>>7257001
1) Conversion therapy never worked, it will never magically start working if you are really trans
2) People who refuse to see you as a man will never see you as a man and that's okay. Don't bend over and bare your asshole because not everyone in life is going to accept you. All you need is one or two friends who understand or believe you and you're set, everyone else is nonessential and you don't have to give a flying fuck what they think about you.
3) Surgery is for you firstly. Don't get it because you need to "convince" people you're a man, you'll just regret it. If you need the surgery get it, if not save yourself the money and buy a car or something.

>>7264477
didn't change anything for me
>>
>>7264629
soy decreases estrogen in females i think
>>
>>7246711
looks like bryanstars
>>
>>7260149
My dr thankfully has spared me from getting those. Because I'm a 28 year old virgin who freaks out when anyone tries getting intimate with me.
>>
File: hboemchale2016-500x574.jpg (41KB, 500x574px) Image search: [Google]
hboemchale2016-500x574.jpg
41KB, 500x574px
>>7265035
>soy decreases estrogen in females

Research findings once indicated soy may be harmful for women with a history of estrogen-receptor positive breast cancer. Many of these findings were based on animal models that are not applicable to human health research. Today, researchers agree that whole soy products are safe for women who have had estrogen-receptor positive breast cancer. Up to three servings per day of soy products such as soymilk, tofu, or tempeh are fine for these women. Soy products do not appear to have any effect on women who have had estrogen-receptor negative breast cancer. However, soy foods can interfere with the effectiveness of certain cancer medications, so speak to your oncologist or physician before adding more soy to your diet.
http://www.pcrm.org/health/cancer-resources/ask/ask-the-expert-soy
>>
So how many of use are going to achieve wizardry?
>>
>>7265556
I had sex years ago before I transitioned but not since. So I'm not a virgin but I've never had sex as a male.
>>
>top surgery scheduled for Tuesday morning
>contact terrible head cold
>tfw asthmatic with immune disorder
Hold me /ftmg/

W-will they still operate? I'm so nervous. I had to be rescheduled due to insurance bill shit and then again because of seizures, I'm not sure if I can take it much longer.

Years of delayed transition at every single step. Who else here has had hormones or surgery or social transition delayed due to health issues? How do you deal?
>tfw can't even into recreational drugs or alcohol
>>
i want a ftm bf
>>
>>7267387
:(
Would recommend drugs, but
>tfw can't even into recreational drugs or alcohol

Can you work out or run to get the frustration out?
>>
>>7267565
>tfw you'll never be as lonely and desperate as an MtF
>>
>>7268526
tuth
>>
is journaling too feminine a hobby to keep up with?
>>
>>7268542
Kind of. I used to keep a dream journal, but daily writing about your day is... Well, not inherently feminine, but other people would think it is.
>>
>>7268562
its more like an organisation journal, but i like to spruce it up with stickers and washi tape and shit like that
>>
>>7268678
That's pretty girly, anon.

I mean, you do you, but yeah.
>>
>>7267035
I guess technically you're a man that's never had sex.
>>
>>7268678
Same here. Wish there were stickers that were both cute and manly.

It's a hard life desu.
>>
When I've made it I want a Bob with big tiddies to squish my face into. Dysphoria approves of this.
>>
Anyone have a guide on most effective way to maximize pump growth, for someone whose just started T?

I want to try my best not to be cursed with the smallest micro dick in existence for my whole life.
>>
>>7269052
I don't know about pumping, but wait about a year until you get all the growth you can from T, then use dht cream. I got a little over an inch this way and I plan to eventually get metoidioplasty.
>>
>>7269162
Can't get DHT cream in the UK, I'm afraid, or else I'd definitely go that route.
>>
Do any of you guys have way younger siblings? I have a 7 year old brother who looks up to me and I don't know how to come out to him or how he'll react.
>>
>>7269202
I find that kids are more open to new things than adults are. Maybe you can try discussing gender with him on a generic level before mentioning you being trans.
>>
>>7269173
>Can't get DHT cream in the UK
UK here too, didn't know DHT cream wasn't available here. What a pisser.
Guess it's time to invest in a pump, or maybe there are alternatives to the cream?
>>
>>7269202
my brother was a bit older than me when i came out and he completely understood in a way that, even years on, nobody much older did
he's 13 now and doesn't have any mental concept of me ever being anything other than his brother
>>
>>7269428
*bit older than that, not 'bit older than me'
>>
>>7269421
I did a bit of research a few years back, and I couldn't find any alternatives.
>>
>>7267565
Come to me bby
>>
>>7268542
If it's professional, not like diary writing then it's not. Although voldemort had a diary so everything goes desu.
I mean if you're a dude and you write a journal then that's manly as fuck because you're doing it.
>>
Has anyone topped before? with a strap-on and stuff? Finally talked to my boyfriend about it, and he's open to it but were both virgins with stuff outside oral...

>>7260200
>using fujoshit character
Not with that shit taste bud.
But it really depends on how you look. I pass and put a lot of effort into how I look, along with not being against the idea of piv sex. We also just hit it off so well he didn't even give a shit when I told him I was trans, and we started dating. So nah, its gonna be harder, but just beeeee urself :)

Should note that my bf isn't even bi, and didn't really know ftm guys were that much of a thing.

>>7269202
Shit, wish I can help since my brother is only a year older. Does he like undertalw or steven universe? Sjw pandering but they do make kids understand that kinda stuff. Also, if the squirt loves you, he won't care. I'm openly with my boyfriend and he doesn't bat an eye, and I bet it would be the same if said I was actually ftm. I've been transitioning since he was 3, though.
>>
>>7271059
topping is fairly easy as long as you have the right tools for the job and know how to read someone's sexual responses

probably the harder part will be getting him used to bottoming. try playing with small butt toys and get yourselves used to using douches and lube, familiarise yourselves with his prostate and whatnot

also, incorporate it more into your dirty talk/messaging. half the orgasm is in the brain (broscience but you get what i mean) and feeling safe and into it as a familiar, sexy concept goes a long way
>>
>start slowly coming out to my immediate family
>mostly supportive
>tell my sister i'm a guy
>"oh, that's not surprising"
>she goes right back to calling me a lesbian

feels bad, man
>>
File: 1419656992348.jpg (85KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1419656992348.jpg
85KB, 1280x1024px
>>7271116
>mom thinks I'm a lesbian
>doesn't take it seriously, still asks about a boyfriend sometimes
>not sure how to tell her she has another son now and he's mostly straight
>>
Told my mom I got my rec letter for T after two visits with my therapist, she was really relieved to hear that my therapist was that sure about me being trans (because apparently the therapist is better at making that call than I am?) but also pretty shocked since apparently her best friend who is a psychiatrists in small town hawaii told her it was going to take months, probably at least a year, before anyone would be willing to prescribe to me. IDK why they'd think that, I don't think I've ever heard of it taking that long to get a rec letter.
>>
>>7271429
It varies, although I imagine it'd be much harder in a small town in Hawaii, hence the long expected time.

I'm hoping mine goes quickly, I live in a large city but the trans resources seem to be diminishing.
>>
What are you doing for thanksgiving, lads?
>>
>>7271534
Dinner with parents and sisters on Thursday and then friendsgiving with my bf and our friends on Friday.
>>
>>7271534
Nothing
My family's hosting a dinner at a restaurant that I hate so I'm just not bothering with going.
Might drop by the grandparents' house just to be cordial though.
>>
>>7271534
Either dinner with aunt & uncle & cousins because they're the only family near me, or the roomie and I are just going to make our own spread of eats Thanksgiving Day.

Kinda leaning towards the latter, honestly, I'd be down to spend a whole day just baking with my bro.
>>
>>7271534
Being British and thinking about the upcoming Steam sale.
>>
File: thistall.jpg (101KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
thistall.jpg
101KB, 400x400px
>>7258583
>I'm jelly because I feel like it would've helped with my height, even with T I can't 100% pass because I'm laughably small. At best, people think I'm a 14 year old boy.

Out of curiosity, how tall is everyone? Maybe a quick: age/age at start, and height summary... do you think you pass?

34 - started transition in early 20s - 5'1"

I gots me a decent beard-mug; so being hobbit sized hasn't caused me much issue. People just think I'm a borderline midget.
>>
>>7259111
>Yes and the general opinion was that most transmen aren't okay taking it up the cunt.

I sort of miss having had the option of it... mind you, I got meta and I'm a mess of painful scars now. So... I probably just miss non-painful sexual stimulation.
>>
>>7271761
I'm 5'11 and I started at 22. I was already 5'11 when I started. My dad is 6'5.
>>
>>7271761
5'3 and pre-t so I don't pass for shit. Will pass no problem when I get on T though
>>
rip brooklyn
>>
>>7271761
22 and 5'1"..
Pre-T as well, I think I pass decently until you hear my voice.
I turn 23 in a month or so so I doubt I'll get on T before then. Hopefully sometime nearly next year.

>>7271805
Yeah my dad was 5'0" so I had a slim shot of growing anyway. My mom's family is the tall side but of course I didn't get that..
>>
>>7268678
Do what you want, bro, I don't give a shit how many unicorn and rainbows you put in your journal.
>>
>>7271761
23-started t 2 years ago, transition 3-5'9"

pass pretty easily despite nobeard
>>
>>7269162
>I don't know about pumping, but wait about a year until you get all the growth you can from T, then use dht cream. I got a little over an inch this way and I plan to eventually get metoidioplasty.

Any word on using shit like this AFTER meta? For legal reasons, in old country, transition was a rush job... plus I guess fate didn't give me much to work with.
>>
File: butt-touch-clint.jpg (26KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
butt-touch-clint.jpg
26KB, 640x640px
>>7271830
T will definitely help if you're still young and 5'3" aint that bad... I'd need lifts for that.

>>7271862
>I pass decently until you hear my voice.
I sound like mother fucking Vic Mignogna or Mickey Mouse... take your pick.
>>
>>7271534
Thank god I don't have work, going to my half-sister's place to have dinner with her side of the family. The sane and accepting side of the family.
>>
>>7271775
Are you not fully healed yet or is it just always painful to some extent after surgery? How long post-op are you?
>>
>>7271761
25, 5'8"

I know I should be grateful, but my mom is 5'11" and my dad is 6'1", and I can't help but feel shorted (ha) a bit.
>>
File: sdkfjoee.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
sdkfjoee.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>7272011
It's been over 5 years. I just scar badly: my hysto left me with internal adhesions, nearly lost my left nipple after top surgery, right side of my sack had some degree of necrosis as well.

I'm a lovely collection of scar tissue, I am.
>>
>>7271534
Dinner with room mates on Thursday, Black Friday Shopping Thursday night/Friday Morning. Drive a few hours to the other city for dinner with Family A on Saturday. Drive back for dinner with with Family B on Sunday.

Basically I am going to be eating a LOT of pie.
>>
>>7272057
LOL

My mom claims to be 5'0" but it is more likely to be just under that. My dad is a liar too, claims to be 6'0" but I think he's full of shit, probably 5'9" tops
>>
>>7271761
Transitioning just now at 22, 5'6.5"
I don't pass, but hoping I will a year or two into T.

>>7271940
Have you heard Vic as Crow in RWBY? Man's actually got a vocal range, he just never uses it.
>>
>>7271761
Started T at 25, I'm almost 27 now. I'm 5'6"
>>
>>7271761
22, 5'6" no T yet
My face is somewhat androgynous I think, I've been called a boy once when I had short hair but most of the time I guess I'm percieved as a queer woman. Or simply a woman. People are so good at assuming you're cis it's amazing.
>>
File: joker.jpg (48KB, 625x625px) Image search: [Google]
joker.jpg
48KB, 625x625px
>>7272115
>Have you heard Vic as Crow in RWBY? Man's actually got a vocal range, he just never uses it.

I haven't followed his work much, had a flatmate who was a fanboy of his and that's about the only reason I know his name.

I can do a passing fair match to Vic's FMA character, and impersonate things like Mickey, Kermit, Goofy, and a decent job of Mark Hamil's Joker. I used to manage Cartman early in transition when my voice cracked more but that one is murder on the throat.
>>
>>7272067
That's some shit luck, bud. I'm sorry to hear that. And if I wasn't frightened enough of surgery already, you just did the job.
>>
>>7272270
Not my intention, brother.

Some people just heal shitty, I'm one of those people. If there hadn't been a requirement to finish the process in order to have my government information corrected then I'd have skipped bottom surgery and merely gone with top+hysto

I'm pleased as punch to have my tits gone and never to deal with crotch sweat from maxi pads ever again.
>>
>>7271833
haven't been here for a while what the fuck
>>
>>7271940
>I sound like mother fucking Vic Mignogna or Mickey Mouse... take your pick.
No, my voice is just really soft and high. Can't possibly be male.
>>
>>7272516

he was a suicidally depressed junkie with health problems
>>
>>7272928
but he died for real or what?
>>
>>7271833
damn
>>7271761
18 - blockers at 15, t at 17 (month before 18th birthday) - 5'4"
parents are 5'7" and 6'0, 13 year old brother is 5'9" :'(
i appear to still be growing though, i was 5'3" pre-t
>>
>>7271761
5'4", 24, mostly pass apart from voice but I just started T two weeks ago so that should be fixed soon. Already feels like it's a tiny bit lower.
>>
>>7271833
You're joking
You have to be
>>
File: 1471723476692.jpg (426KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1471723476692.jpg
426KB, 2000x1000px
>>7273034
>>7272939
>>7272928
>>7272516
>>7271833
Don't we have enough shitposting on the rest of the board? Leave him alone.
>>
Does using a strap on make anyone else feel more dysphoric? The last time I used one on my ex, it just wouldn't fit right on my pelvis and it was uncomfortable. It was hard maneuvering, and I felt horrible because I could see what was happening, but I couldn't feel it. It felt like an awful parody of what should be real. I'd rather just feel a little better by playing with my dick and hole as is. I seem to be one of the smaller number of guys here who are okay with that.

Is it normal to wish I had a dick but also be okay with using my vagina? Its just convenient. It feels nice. I feel way worse about the lack of a dick than about what's already there, if that makes sense.
>>
>>7272928
>>7273034
he was here like 5 days ago and didn't seem any worse than usual, don't worry
>>
>>7273244
I've never used a strap on or been penetrated by a partner. Mostly I just finger and eat my girl out until she comes. I'm not thrilled about her even going down on me.
>>
>>7273244
I have always been okay with my "feminine lower portion".. haha. I'm gay-male ftm with a long time boyfriend.. and having someone thst is comfortable with you definantly helps.
Honestly, when he found out he was very much like, "Well technically my dick is SUPPOSED to go there.." He had also brought up how much easier it is to fuck, as far as spotiniety goes.. much less "prep" time than with a normal gay man.
There's pros to everything, it's just all about confidence in your own body.
>>
>>7271761
18, started T a few months ago, 5'1', I pass pretty well, just not for my real age.
>>
>>7273244
> I feel way worse about the lack of a dick than about what's already there, if that makes sense.

I feel the same way. Most of my dysphoria is rooted in external body issues at the moment, so while I'd love a nice dick, sexual acts with my existing hardware doesn't bother me that much. I'd rather block out the specifics of what's going on down there, than compromise with an act that involves cumbersome logistics and/or no pleasure for me.
>>
>>7271761
19 years currently, started "crossdressing" and working on my voice at 12, came out to myself at 17-18. 5'11", pre-T.

Pass pretty decently even if I'm not binding -- the women in my family come handsome, so all I have to do is grow out my leg hair, be careful with my voice, and show my guns to be ID'd as male. Pretty easy mode.

The downside is that I get lazy with my presentation, and people start thinking I'm a fag, or worse, a dyke.
>>
File: 2014-08-07-sheik.jpg (342KB, 1024x708px) Image search: [Google]
2014-08-07-sheik.jpg
342KB, 1024x708px
>>
File: manboob problems.jpg (62KB, 546x600px) Image search: [Google]
manboob problems.jpg
62KB, 546x600px
>tfw getting top surgery in 1 month
>going to be finally free of chest torture contraptions
>going to be able to actually spend money since I don't have to save up for surgery anymore

I don't even gaf if trump tanks the economy and everyone's making ketchup sandwiches on wonderbread for thanksgiving 2017 at least I'm free of this shit
>>
>>7279088
> if trump tanks the economy and everyone's making ketchup sandwiches on wonderbread for thanksgiving 2017
You can preserve you breast tissue after the surgery and eat it later when things get rough.
>>
I am the biggest pussy when it comes to doing my shots. I hate it.
>>
Pleasantly surprised to find that my surgeon keeps his top surgery patients in the hospital for one night. I will have nurses tending to me and I won't have to worry about keeping track of pain meds.

I live almost two hours away so I think I'll go home and then go back for my post op? I'm not sure yet.
>>
File: 1462201590566.png (383KB, 638x502px) Image search: [Google]
1462201590566.png
383KB, 638x502px
I can feel my relationship crashing and burning. But I'm not sure if I even care anymore.
>>
>>7279738
What happened?
>>
>>7279738
if you're the "poly" faggot i'm glad lol
>>
>>7279482
You'll get over it, I hated it for the first 4 months. I just slowly stick it in instead of jabbing, a lot less anxiety.
>>
>>7273244
Honestly, a lot of people who feel that way, myself included. A lot of guys I know would be okay having a penis and a vagina and don't really want to have just one.

Personally, given where bottom surgery is right now, I'm sticking to what I've got. Metoidioplasty won't give you enough to penetrate with, and phalloplasty requires soooo much with a far from ideal result in my opinion. Doesn't seem worth it
>>
>>7279482
I don't do injections (too much of a phobia so I do daily cream) but my roommates do them and they've gotten used to it. One is using it as a way to get over his fear of needles which seems to be working alright
>>
Holy fuck im freaking out, theres been this tiny lump under my nipple that I thought was just a milkduct since it's next to them but now it's tender...
>>
my buddies on T and I were talking about this, but we've all noticed some changes that not many other guys seem to mention. We've all noticed a significant decrease in enjoying vaginal penetration since starting T. I was never into it but now I'm really not into it, and the other guys were very much into it and are increasingly less so. Anyone else have this experience?
>>
>>7280145
is there a noticeable bump under the skin? Might be a cyst, I get those sometimes. In any case, I'd really recommend getting that checked out
>>
>>7280152
I think you're right, seems to fit the description of a cyst
>>
I hate my legs. T has had no noticeable difference on my thighs, 10 months and they're still disgustingly thick. Plus they're way shorter than they should be in relation to my big feet.
>>
>>7280158
yeah, that's not too concerning. if it changes at all or the skin around it changes, go see a doctor.

They're pretty common though, I've gotten some under my breasts, probably from binding, so that might be what caused yours.
>>
>>7280178
oh yeah same problem here. I've got high hips and thighs and T hasn't done shit to them. I think that's something that just takes some time if you're not thin to begin with. Losing some weight might help.
>>
>>7280184
I'm thin, my legs just aren't. I think they've actually gotten more thick due to muscle gain.
>>
>>7280127
>tfw 4.5 months in and still can't do my own shots
>>7280178
fat redistribution is slow and subtle
it could take as long as 5 years to really see changes, and you'll also have to lose a lot of weight (or gain some if underweight)
you can also get liposuction for changes more major than t would give
>>
>>7280150
I had the opposite experience actually, but I think that might be partly down to the fact that I get off on 'taboo' fetishes more now.
>>
About to go on T in a half year. Feeling doubts all of a sudden even though I've pretty much been trans since I was a kid. Is this normal? Does this mean I'm not trans?
>>
>>7280912
well, what kind of doubts are they

is it like, turns out i actually feel comfortable in my female body? or just thinking whew this is a big process to approach i should be extra sure before i do it
>>
>>7280912
Change is scary
>>
File: no homo.jpg (237KB, 999x999px) Image search: [Google]
no homo.jpg
237KB, 999x999px
>>7280178
start squatting and embrace your joocy lower body
>>
>>7280150
I've only ever done it a handful of times. Didn't like it before, don't like it now.
>>
File: 76543245678.png (320KB, 560x364px) Image search: [Google]
76543245678.png
320KB, 560x364px
>>
>>7280138
Same, right now bottom surgery is a no-go for me until the methods get better. I at least want a duck that can stand erect on it's own, goodness.

>>7280150
I haven't been on T long enough to really say yay or nay. I enjoy it for the intimacy but it doesn't get me off, and I've gone into bouts of crying a few times before during penetrative sex, and once when masturbating with a dildo. I think it has more to do with association of an ex of mine who would cum and then leave me hanging almost every single time we boned rather than an adverse emotional reaction to penetration in the first place.
Maybe I'll stop liking it altogether, who knows?

I feel a lot better about not having a problem with my shots, seeing a number of guys having issues with it. Maybe that sounds shitty. I just feel accomplished, lol
>>
>>7281352
>I at least want a dick that can stand erect on it's own, goodness
you can get that, though
it'll be small, but silicone penile implants already exist for cis men and could just as easily be performed on trans men to get it up to size if that's enough of an issue
there aren't going to be any major breakthroughs until long after your dick would've gone nonfunctional if you were cis -- transplants are a dead end, and the stem cell research is specifically focused on cis guys and will not be applied to trans guys for a long time/ever. but the techniques that exist have seen exponential improvement in just the past five years, let alone ten, twenty. this will continue due to the much higher demand for them, but probably not as fast.
>>
Hi ftmg im a cis guy, do you have any questions you want answered? If not I will just go.
>>
>>7281428
Who was phone?
>>
File: 1479054703581.jpg (86KB, 463x480px) Image search: [Google]
1479054703581.jpg
86KB, 463x480px
>>7281438
This pokemon
>>
>>7281428
Is putting your dick in a girl the best feeling in the world?
>>
>>7281492
It's pretty nice, especially when they wrap their legs around your waste and pull you in.
>>
>>7281428
Do you have any 'feminine' habits, are you ashamed of them, and do you hide them from your m8s?
>>
>>7281762
I'm not sure what exactly counts as femenine habbits but things like plucking my eyebrows, trying to take good care of my skin with loation, trimming body hair are a few I can think of.

I have never really had to hide these things from anyone though as they are relatively private.
>>
>>7273244
Same.
>>7280150
Exact opposite effect actually.
>>
File: 1472678809723.jpg (52KB, 306x515px) Image search: [Google]
1472678809723.jpg
52KB, 306x515px
Life is unfair
>>
>>7273286

>implying his usual is nothing to worry about
>>
>>7282249
Eh. Are you going to critizise peoples vices now? Who cares what he does? At least he owns it.
>>
>>7282529
for most of it i'd agree with you, but regularly doing heroin is not without its dangers
>>
>>7282833
Of course it is, but at least he doesn't deny it. He's also not advertising it for others or recommending others using.
>>
>>7282846

Telling other people not to use heroin doesn't keep him safe, he's still using and mixing it with pills and who knows what else
>>
>>7282872
So? His risk and his life. It's not like he doesn't know it's risky.
>>
>>7282905

not judging just concerned
>>
>>7282966
I don't care what he does, I just find his actual presence annoying.
>>
>>7282966
Fair. I respect that.
>>
>>7282991
Everyone is allowed to post, dude, It's his space as much as it is yours.
>>
>>7282991

he's a nice guy
>>
>>7259043
The person who decided that trans was a legit thing.
>>
>>7282998
I know, I never tried to scare him off. He just pisses me off and I told him as much. He's the one acting like he can't exist if someone doesn't like him.
>>
>>7259494
I pretty much never touch them. I don't like shaven genitals anyway, plus this way I don't have to see it.
>>
>>7271761
25- started at 17- 5'7"
Auschwitz escapee level skinny. Good facial genetics, though, I look just like a younger and more well-kempt version of my brother.
>>
>>7283155

someone said he was dead
>>
>>7283439
Are you aware that people can shitpost
>>
>>7271761
Started at 27, been a year now. I'm 5'9.5" (because godammit everyone else in my family is taller, even my younger sister.)
I pass, I just look way younger than I am. Went from never getting carded to perma-carded. I got my dad's jaw line so I always looked kinda masc.

>>7280127
>slowly stick it in
Fuck man, me too. I don't get how people can just slam that shit in. A couple deep breaths to zen out and then just doing the thing.

>my roommate has a phobia of needles breaking and keeps telling me about it
.....t h a n k s .
>>
>>7283501

Are you aware he was taking a lot of heroin and other drugs had health problems thought about suicide every day and tried to kill himself in the past?
>>
File: original (1).jpg (25KB, 304x270px) Image search: [Google]
original (1).jpg
25KB, 304x270px
How did you guys come out to your family and how well did they take it? I plan on coming out as soon as I get my own place, but I'm still nervous about it.
>>
>>7283547
Yeah
But I still wouldn't be concerned with it. It's his choice.

>>7283532
>I pass, I just look way younger than I am.
That feel
>>
>>7283581

You can hate him all you want, other people care
>>
>>7283581
Dude, I have a touch of chub too so I have teen boy chin scruff and teen baby face. I'm amazed no one's given me shit for my driver's license, it's old and the name's unchanged, I look exactly like some little fuck trying to score booze every time I walk into a bar. Apart from the nerves I guess.

If I ran into little old ladies I'd worry they'd pinch my cheeks and call me a nice young man.

Maybe if I do end up going back to church that'll happen.
>>
>>7283598
>annoyed by = hate
You're cute
I don't wish death on him, his posts are just completely unnecessary majority of the time. He has no idea how to be conversational.
>>
>>7283713

>that projection

You seem like an asshole how about you shut up now
>>
time for a manly bout of cystitis

excellent.
>>
>>7283865

Why are you such a faggot? Someone expresses his opinion and you repeatedly defend that Brooklyn has a right to be here and that you have a right to care, as if either of those were ever under attack, and now you're the one outright telling someone to shut up because you don't think their posts have a place here.
>>
>>7283884

I'm telling you to shut up because I don't care how you feel about him, you don't need to throw your two cents in every time someone else expresses concern for him. We get it you don't care, you don't have to keep talking about it when he might actually be dead.
>>
>>7283865
Projection?
Every one of his posts I've ever seen here is paragraphs upon paragraphs of some rambling shit that can be shortened to a sentence or two, follow by a few short paragraphs about what cocktail his blood is tonight.
>>
>>7283936
Newfag pls
>>
>>7283936

Most people know better than to go on and on about how much they dislike someone who other people are worried and care about. Brooklyn has actually given his e-mail and phone number to people who were suicidal and just needed to talk to someone to help them that's a lot better than being a tactless asshole in a few sentences.
>>
>>7284005
I wouldn't keep going on about it if other anons didn't keep bringing it up

Maybe he's busy. Maybe he did have a breakdown since he's never had someone online say a bad thing to him. There's no need to go worse-case-scenario about it.
>>
>>7283613
Once I was the industry speaker for an event, and I went to get my name badge, and the lady at the desk asked me if I was on Middle School or High School list

> N-no ma'am, I'm the keynote speaker. That one back there on the staff table is for me...
>>
>>7284071

People who care are talking, you're the only asshole who feels the need to keep saying you don't like him over and over as if your opinion on him matters. Anyone who isn't socially retarded would know better than to behave the way you are. You're not the first person to treat him like shit here, and whenever he just disappears something is either really wrong or he's heavily drug binging worse than what he mentions here.
>>
>>7283902

For the record, I'm (>>7283884) a different anon just jumping in, I probably should have clarified sorry.
And what you're saying still boils down to "anyone can talk about anything they want, unless I don't like it."
>>
>>7284005
>Most people know better than to go on and on about how much they dislike someone who other people are worried and care about.
This is why generals are cancer. Don't forget where you are, anon.
>>
>>7284163

I'm not the poster who said what you're referring to, there's more than one person who cares.
>>
>>7284153
>People who care are talking, you're the only asshole who feels the need to keep saying you don't like him over and over as if your opinion on him matters.
He's only responding to people who are directly engaging him. It's not like there are two worried anons trying to have a conversation and he keeps butting in. If you don't want to hear any more, just stop replying. You don't need to try and make someone stop talking just because you don't like what they're saying, just ignore them.
>>
>>7284178

Then talk to each other instead of picking a fight.
>>
>>7284188

>defending an asshole
>>
>>7284205

That's just like your opinion man.
>>
>>7284153
>treat him like shit
The last thing I said to him was when he was talking about some homeless guy at McD talking about drugs and I put "It's okay, that's all you ever do anyway"
If that was enough to make him binge-drug or kill himself, well. That's just honestly sad as hell.
It's not like I replied to every single one of his posts with torrents of bitching. I've tried holding conversations with the guy but he never makes any sense.

Also this: >>7284188
Just stop replying to me, I thought I already implied that.
>>
>>7284217

I doubt whatever is going on has to do with you, he has a life outside of 4chan.
>>
>>7284228
That's what I said up here: >>7284071
Yet that anon still thinks I'm stalking him with death threats or something.
>>
>>7284264

No one said you did, you're the only one who thinks his world revolves around you. I just don't like tactless assholes.
>>
>>7284365
I just said I don't like him. Simple as that.
>>
>all this bullshit fighting about Brooklyn

If he is gone this is the part of him I'll miss the most https://vid.me/Oc5j getting random songs texted to me while he was really high
>>
File: 1457448502149.png (282KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1457448502149.png
282KB, 640x480px
>people defending a namefag... who types... like a bitter 14 year old on tumblr...
>on 4chan
why is this board full of normalfags? >>7284398 has every right to be annoyed. this isn't the site to hugbox on, you guys can go back to twitter if that's what you want.
>>
>>7284518

>doesn't know what a namefag is
>>
>>7284562

If you type as distinctively as Brooklyn to the point that you don't even need to properly namefag to be instantly recognisable, you're arguably worse than a namefag.
>>
>>7284518

Brooklyn was here since FTMG started.
>>
>>7284612

Just another anon
>>
>>7284601

Namefags are attention seeking, he just has weird habits and types like that in texts too.
>>
>>7284612
That doesn't really excuse anything. Agreeing with the other guy that this place is hugbox as fuck
>>
I'm really early in transition and I just made a tinder account because I can't stand this crippling loneliness anymore.
All the men on here look so gorgeous and mature. I'm sitting over here like a frumpy, short, 15-year-old-looking potato. I haven't felt so self-conscious in months.
>>
New thread

>>7285796
>>7285796
>>7285796
>>
>>7280955
A bit of both. I used to hate my body but it was tied into poorer self-image in general, but if I had the opportunity to be born a guy or have a 'real' man's body at the press of a button, I'd do it without hesitation. And I've answered that question the same way for about 13 years now. I don't know why I feel hesitant.
Thread posts: 361
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.