[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Estrogen conspiracies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: Estrogen-cover.jpg (33KB, 432x593px) Image search: [Google]
Estrogen-cover.jpg
33KB, 432x593px
Anyone else wish it was true and don't see anything bad about it? I'm starting to think every male would be objectively better off if they did some light hrt. Not to mention the massive global reduction in violence and crime that would lead to.
>>
we're already getting enough pumped into the water supply from women's birth control along with xenoestrogens from using plastic containers for everything
>>
>>7210972
What about making testosterone to make people more logical?

In all seriousness, adding estrogen wont REDUCE violence.... giving estrogen doesn't lower testosterone, just like pouring water into a container or bleach doesn't REDUCE the bleach. It might dilute it, but its still there

And trans people are still violent, you know (and ftms in particular can be very scary, as you still have the female mind / background estrogen, FUELED with testosterone.... Seriously, all ftms I've met have been far too aggressive, by male standards)
>>
>>7211111
nice quints
funnily enough, as a trans guy who by my own admission is a dickish edgelord, it was much worse pre-t
but the scariest people i've met have generally been agp trans women, with or without estrogen (a good friend of mine, an aap trans guy, was raped and knocked up by his agp ex)
>>
File: image.jpg (52KB, 640x335px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 640x335px
>>7210972
>tfw about to give into estrogen
>>
>>7211111
They don't know how to ride the T
>>
>>7210972
Fuck man, i have trouble enough growing muscle without steroids.
Being an estrogenated little bitch sounds like a gains-killer

Women are weak AF.. most men who lift for 6 months are as strong as elite powerlifter grills
>>
>>7211156

And what exactly do you need that strength for?
>>
Estrogen is a poison for the body and mind.
http://raypeat.com/articles/aging/aging-estrogen-progesterone.shtml
>>
>>7211131
Call me a newfag but, what the fuck is AGP?

or AAP...I was a friend with a ftm years ago, and I don't recognize any of this.

Glad you can admit it though, I think you might be right, and it might be a form of compensation.
>>
>>7211167
To do heavy manual labor, to defend myself, and to look more attractive are just a few reasons.
>>
File: IMG_4097.jpg (154KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4097.jpg
154KB, 800x800px
>>7211167
So i can ohp my thicc trans princess (when/if i find her) strict and for reps.

So i can be stronkest in bjj and tap people slightly more skilled than me because stronk

So i can get mires in the gym when i am lifting more weight than the roiders

So when i am old, i will have stronk of back and be of health, instead of a decrepit old fool who's subject to muscular atrophy, and can't even deadlift his pants in the morning.

So when i am of carrying things they are of little efforts/I can carry more things

There are other reasons too.. every man mobility training and strength training to enter greek olympian mode

>mfw there are """""""""""""""men"""""""""""""" that can't do front splits or lift 1/2/3/4 for reps
>>
>>7211192
>>7163958
a*p is a common fetish that some trans people experience
a*p trans people, tentatively according to very early research, are neurologically different to other trans people, and this is backed up by the fact that agp trans women and aap trans men are much more masculine/feminine respectively than other trans people both pre and post transition
>>
>>7211206
This guy is not me.
If you think manual labor is tough, you are clearly a DYEL

That shit is literally cardio... and not even high intensity cardio like burpees
>>
>>7211215
Depends what manual labor you're talking about. The more you lift, the heavier manual labor you can do.
>>
>>7211212
This guy gets it.
You gotta lift to pick up grills at the beach, brah
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-UDA6PdzoiY
>based klokov
>>
>>7210972
I did some research on it the other day

I think that it is somewhat likely that some of the synthetic chemicals used in daily products affect the human endocrine system at a sufficiently high degree to see an observerable effect.

We already know incidence of precarious puberty in girls has been increasing, they are reaching puberty earlier compared to boys (1.5-2 years on average) and the gap seems to be increasing.
Mean male testosterone levels have been going down for decades, and the trend is likely to continue.
There's been much more incidences of DSD as well, a sign of that it affects humans prenatally as well.

You could argue that some of it is simply the result of behavioral changes such as people becoming more sedentary, consuming particular diets, etc. However, we already know that the effect can be quite pronounced in other species. Fish, frogs and other reptiles that lay their eggs in waters that are exposed to some of those chemicals have huge detrimental effects on their sexual differentiation.

I don't think enough attention has been given to the effect on humans, but this is a paper released just a couple of months ago:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5017538/

>Intersex individuals may have concurrent physical disorders requiring lifelong medical intervention and experience gender dysphoria. An urgent need exists to determine which chemicals possess the greatest risk for IV and the mechanisms by which these chemicals are capable of interfering with normal physiological development in children.
Holy shit I had a link to a piece of research for each of the paragraphs but the system won't let me post them because it recognizes it as spam

Anyways I'm pretty sure were actually implementing a sort of HRT-lite but it's not because of a conspiracy it's just because some chemicals happen to be useful for cheap manufacturing
>>
>>7211219
In america they have dyel laws saying you can't lift anything heavier than 90lb without a second person

I literally use 135lb to do my cardio (barbell complexes)
>>
>>7211219
DYELs gonna DYEL

See
>>7211212
>there are """""""""""""""men"""""""""""""" that can't do front splits or lift 1/2/3/4 for reps
>>
>>7210972
Also estrogen fuses growth plates so if you put that in the water supply little kids would all be manlets with titties.
>>
>>7211225
I wasn't necessarily talking about labor for a job. For instance I'm building my own house and have to lift lots of heavy bricks, metal, lumber, etc., and could give a fuck if its too heavy for labor laws.
>>
File: image.jpg (377KB, 809x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
377KB, 809x1200px
>>7210972
You get femgen then.

And >>7208367 happens and the Femboy starts to get mad with power
>>
>>7211223
Of course testosterone levels have been going down
Men today worldwide have roughly 50% of the total sperm count as men in the early 90's
Plus sperm mobility has gone down as well.
>>
>>7211259
Sound pretty dyel tbhfam
>>
>>7211131
>a good friend of mine, an aap trans guy, was raped and knocked up by his agp ex
women can't rape men, you MRA shitlord.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.