[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i want a dick

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0906.jpg (277KB, 500x396px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0906.jpg
277KB, 500x396px
being a girl is a good gig but i just want the dick part of being a man. is anyone else experiencing this or has and actually got the surgery?
>>
File: 2getby5bk36ss6b.jpg (33KB, 454x587px) Image search: [Google]
2getby5bk36ss6b.jpg
33KB, 454x587px
>>7175250
I've known a couple ladies like that. You aren't alone. Try asking here >>7133582 in the /ftmg/ thread.
>>
>>7175250
just use a strapon. as a guy, a large part of the pleasure from sex is just the act of thrusting, not the stimulation on my dick - and a surgery-dick would be even less sensitive.
>>
>>7175250
Dick is the only real male privilege and you can never have it.
>>
>>7175250

Who would actually want a salmon crevice anyway?
>>
>>7176491
That's ridiculous. Its definitely the stimulation my shaft feels . I could be rock hard just sitting in and it still feels good.
>>
>>7175250
Hey, future genetic engineer here. Keep your masculine pussy for a decade or two, ok? One area of research I'd love to get involved with is the use of genetic engineering to assist trans people with their transition.

If I were trans, I would want real genitals. I understand that people don't want to wait and body dysphoria is a real issue, but hold out 20 years and we might be able to stimulate the growth of a penis through gene therapy.

>not even kidding, the technology for gene therapy exists today. Its coming
>>
>>7176547
I'm going to be way too fucking old to properly enjoy my cock if I wait 20 years. It's a nice thought to think it's coming, but I don't wanna wait that long to dick boys and girls alike.
>>
File: ed_imgSNN1215A_109318a.jpg (10KB, 200x260px) Image search: [Google]
ed_imgSNN1215A_109318a.jpg
10KB, 200x260px
>>7175250
I've had alot of grills I know say this shit, but you really don't. Yeah its great not having to sit on some shitter that some festival goer has filled with their half digested lunch, or being able to get out of a long car ride and piss without bug bites and thorns in your ass.

But tucking is a bitch, you will be conscious of the bulge in anything form fitting, and be prepared to give up any shred of female sexuality as the only men who will want to fuck with you are psuedo straight/faggots who care only about having their BP pounded.
>>
>>7176547
If you think genetic engineering can grow you a penis you are probably 14 and autistic
>>
>>7177293
>But tucking is a bitch, you will be conscious of the bulge in anything form fitting, and be prepared to give up any shred of female sexuality
Not OP but this all sounds pretty good to me.
>>
>>7176547

I'm not chopping my dick off, but I seriously hope this eventually happens
>>
>>7177963
>I want to be beaten to death by rednecks, the post
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.