[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ftmg/ - female to male general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 350
Thread images: 36

Spoopy edition. Tell a scary story from your life.

Previous thread: >>7087731

Transition timelines:
http://helpfultransinfo.tumblr.com/tagged/tc

Bottom surgery info:
http://gendercube.tumblr.com/

Passing guide for AAPs:
http://ftmguide.rassaku.net/

Old sites, but still great one-stop-shops for FTM information:
http://ftmguide.org/
http://thetransitionalmale.com/
>>
>>7133582
One time I found a crushed bug in a bag

It was very spoopy
>>
File: 45645645.png (222KB, 536x498px) Image search: [Google]
45645645.png
222KB, 536x498px
>>7133582
Evening, ladiessssss
>>
>>7133631
You know, posting an image alongside every post is just as annoying as tripfagging. Stop being such a fucking attention whore.
>>
File: 1399569228576.png (73KB, 731x766px) Image search: [Google]
1399569228576.png
73KB, 731x766px
>>7133622
Spiro causes the tired too. Basically T serves as a moderate stimulant, and increases metabolism by at least 10% if not as much as 25%. Varies from person to person.

>>7133622
>will post back when my ovaries grow.
please post in the interim.

>>7133628
It's not ideal having that sublingual spike, but it isn't that detrimental either. If you notice the resulting E2 level at whatever hours out is still higher than when taken orally.
>>
>>7133654
Kek. Drunkposting detected.
>>
>>7133631
>>7133654
Wrong thread.
You're looking for >>7133643
>>
>>7133568

Fair point. Is she disorientated sometimes? Or does she forget nouns?
>>
Guy with the kitchen obsession, can you post food you've made? I need food ideas.
>>
File: 1456280544723.jpg (63KB, 693x663px) Image search: [Google]
1456280544723.jpg
63KB, 693x663px
>guy at work is leaving
>doesn't seem to have anything else lined up
>"well, greener pastures eh?" "maybe, maybe not"
>makes comments about the work not being there, what can you do
>i'm the one taking his job
Come on, man...
>>
>>7133843
He must have done something to be replaced like that. Or are you a cheaper employee?
>>
>>7133858
I believe he was on a temp contract while they created a permanent position which I took so now he's not required. I hope he didn't apply for the job just for me to take it because, yeesh, awkward, the guy was training me for the past couple weeks.
>>
>>7133954
Wow that sucks. I'm glad I don't have to make decisions like that.
>>
File: 1473394913098.png (118KB, 299x296px) Image search: [Google]
1473394913098.png
118KB, 299x296px
Not a scary story, but... Some of my coworkers who knew me before i transitioned have told me girls can never pass as male, because of the cheekbones, soft skin, etc. So they'll never agree that i pass, even though i pass completely to people who didnt know before.

Anyway the funny part is there's another ftm there and none of those idiots know he's transgender.

I'm so iriitated at work. I used to like it here.
>>
>>7134930
they sound like assholes desu, don't loose sleep over their shitty opinions
>>
>>7133613

One time I found a waterlogged bug in a puddle and I poked it with a stick and it exploded green goo everywhere.
Not really spoopy, but very sloppy.
>>
>mfw if I grow a beard I wont have to wear a binder
>mfw facial hair is coming in slowly
>mfw all men in my family have big burly beards on both sides

ids habbeningg
>>
>>7135522
lol I thought I clicked on mtfg and I was so damned confused for a moment
>>
heading to a party... some guys made us stop to take pictures with them... i think it's so weird when people do that to me, but i usually have gypsy so it makes more sense...
>>
>>7136044

and i'm so high, it was after i just finished puking too... i need to go on liquids again, my stomach is fucked...

now some weird guy is inviting us to a party...
>>
Not too spoopy but I nearly went full tumblr genderspecial after a friend got me on that website, even picked pronouns.

I'm a cis girl and recently I think of myself as an 'autoandrophile'. I don't call myself trans because I don't think I feel dysphoria. I wasn't even into very masculine things as a child (more of a lack of feminine hobbies). I think things like "if I woke up as a cis guy I wouldn't mind, I might even prefer it. What do you guys think? It's too confusing...
>>
>>7136150
yeah, you sound like a classic aap
a*p has a progressive route -- it starts as basic non-dysphoric sexual fantasy and for some stays there, for others it progresses further to intermittent dysphoria relieved through crossdressing (referred to as 'genderfluidity' by the cohort who think they invented ftm crossdressing), and for yet others it progresses further to full-blown ftm sex discordance
there's no real way of predicting which you will become, historically there have been ways to guess (e.g. agp transitioners historically had higher iqs and socioeconomic status) but those were more related to accessibility of transition than anything and are dying down in this era
>>
>>7136165
Well, shit. Sounds like I'm screwed.
I should add that the sexual part didn't come up until the past year or so, but before then I daydreamed about rule 63ing myself a lot as a teenager. I don't crossdress, only because I won't be happy looking like a girl in guys' clothes (it's... not the same).
Should I seek some kind of therapy or professional advice? Or wait a few years in case I change my mind?
>>
>>7136214
>Should I seek some kind of therapy or professional advice?
Better now than later. Not everybody who goes into therapy ends up transitioning. A therapist can help you sort out your feelings.
>>
>>7136283
Thank you, I'll be sure to do my research.
>>
>tfw 5'6 manlet and cis male

Trust me, you guys don't want this hell.
>>
>>7136935
I deserve that hell.
>>
>>7136935
That hell sounds fun
>>
why do people here seem to think all trans men pass immediately once they start T?
>>
>>7136935
you're taller than me. I do want this hell.
>>
>>7137535
because the passing rate is better than mtfs

that's it
>>
File: tumblr_ofmh825p2q1rvawl8o1_1280.jpg (491KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ofmh825p2q1rvawl8o1_1280.jpg
491KB, 1280x1920px
tfw no tiny ftm bf
>>
>>7137535
Because they haven't heard an ftm who didn't voice train speak
>>
>>7141061
We have to voice train? My voice just dropped from T and now everyone thinks I'm my brother on the phone. Even my mom can't tell our voices apart.
>>
>>7141525
I dont believe most females can reach to male voice with just training, I feel so fucking ashaimed to listen to my voice before T. I thought it sounded male back then and I trained and tried but it still sounded clearly female. Of course this doesnt apply to everyone as there are females who have smoked for long or just have a really low voice normally, but I'd say those people are really rare. Thank god for T.

Thought T doesnt help if you keep talking like a girly girl, even if it lowers your voice. You'll still sound like shit.
>>
Welp, I had my first therapy session this week. I told my therapist that I wanted to be cured, not to transition, and she said whether or not I transition is up to me, but being cured is not likely. I don't want to be a tranny ;_;
>>
>>7141617
No one wants to be trans, idiot.
>>
>>7141572
Ive been wondering, what is the difference between talking like a guy and a girl?
>>
>>7141572
I legit had a voice that was deeper than my male cousins before I started t. I didn't have pcos or whatever either, idk why.

>>7141617
transition is the cure dummy
>>
>>7136935
same height and i'm a trans. most of the time my height is a non issue but of course i'd love to be a hulking 6'3"
o well
>>7137535
general rule of thumb for trans guys is that they will pass
not right after the first shot but within 6 months to a year i'd say, maybe sooner
a lot of us can pass even pre mones though so it's not necessarily untrue
>>
File: 1443157952918.jpg (24KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1443157952918.jpg
24KB, 720x480px
>>7133631
morning cara anon
>>
File: 1468722471523.jpg (58KB, 570x427px) Image search: [Google]
1468722471523.jpg
58KB, 570x427px
>>7142795
Stop feeding it
>>
>>7142839
stop animal posting at me and telling me what to do mom
>>
File: 1475642086014.jpg (87KB, 400x340px) Image search: [Google]
1475642086014.jpg
87KB, 400x340px
>>7142844
Clean your room and I will
>>
>>7141525
Low pitched voice isn't everything to a male voic just like high pitched voice isn't everything to a female voice
Many ftms sound like flaming faggots with an obvious feminine inflection and you can easily clock them on voice
>>
>>7142896
>le clocking meme
>>
>>7141966
Do I Sound Gay? is an interesting docu that touches on this topic.
>>
Spoopy story? I got a creepy one if that works. On a scale from 1 to 10 how creepy is it that someone starts posting old femalemode pics of you online? We're talking old analog pics here. He must have scanned them and made digital versions before posting, and god know where he got them from (I have never seen them before). There's no danger of people I know seeing them but it's really creepy having random pics of me floating around online. I mean what the fuck.
>>
>>7143028
its probably your dad
>>
>>7143028
i'd give it a 7 out of 10
what's the story here though? he must be close to you or have once been close to you. an ex perhaps?
that's fugged though
>>
>>7143038
Nah. Dad can barely use a computer.

>>7143044
I have no idea who it is but the pics are from back in high school. I'm not looking at the camera on any of the pics, so they took them without me knowing.
>>
I think I need anger management therapy.
>>
>>7143064
how did you find out about the pics being posted?
>>
>>7143098
Complete coincidence. I saw them being posted and asked the guy who posted them where he got them. He said he had found them online and saved them randomly, so I have no idea how to find the original uploader.
>>
>>7143028
Were you at least pretty in femalemode? I'd say that's pretty fucking creepy no matter how you looked though. How many years back is it?
>>
>>7143174
It's about 7-10 years ago
>>
>>7136935
>tfw 5'7

I'd love to be one or two inches taller, although anything above that would be too tall for me again.
I guess for now I have to hope no one realizes I'm always wearing shoes with thicc soles.
>>
>>7143133
okay, it got worse. you get an 8
>>
>>7143280
timbs make you 5'9
never leave the house without them
>>
>>7143230
Damn. If there's a lot of those pictures from different times and different outfits and shit then I'd really consider a stalker or something. Then again, it's in the past so I wouldn't really worry about it if I were you, unless you somehow find other things hinting at someone stalking you now.
>>
File: IMG_3712.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3712.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>be 22 year old ftm
>be child size
>go out with 3 ftm friends
>cop 4 pillowcases of free candy with no questions asked

Great holiday bros 10/10
>>
>>7145394
congrats anon. that's a shitton of candy. what's your favorite kind?

i live in a ghetto ass apartment complex where nobody trick or treats. im gonna have to hit up Walmart for the cheap candy tomorrow.
>>
>>7145394
My lover suggested this because I look 14 in boy mode... free candy is free candy yo.
>>
>>7145394
>all open wrappers
If you're gonna vomit, do it outside.
>>
Would it be a bad idea to watch Star Wars starting from The Empire Strikes Back? I didn't notice the marathon until they were halfway through the first film and couldn't record it.

I don't really have any scary stories. Most of my fears are in my mind. Like, having panic attacks or random anxiety.

>>7136150

I thought I was aap for a while but I'm actually nonbinary. I repress that though and just live as a guy.

>>7136935

>tfw 5'0 and shorter then every other person in my family, even the female ones

Meh. It's not bad.

>>7142896

'Nothing wrong with having a high pitched male voice. Cis men get that too.

>>7145394

I honestly feel until I go on T, I could pass as a kid on Halloween. I haven't grown more than a few centimeters since elementary and I hzve a baby face. I could dress up as a kid and no one would know I'm over 14 tops. Alas, I hate candy. I do miss trick-o-treating though; I regret stopping at age 11 due to thinking I was too old.
>>
>>7145967
>I thought I was aap for a while but I'm actually nonbinary. I repress that though and just live as a guy.
explain what about you is not aap
that short description sounds like every other aap to ever live

i got my last hormone blockers shot today and it turns out that since starting t 3.5 months ago i really have grown
[spoiler]to 5'4"[/spoiler]
>>
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>Tfw too old looking to trick or treat

My makeup prob didn't help much since my costume was just kinda generic tradgoth since I couldn't finish my actual costume.
My brother's Sans costume came out nice though, a bit too big but it was super cute.

>>7133582
I have a few tame horror stories for the kiddies. Theyre honestly just rehashed goosebumps and Tales of the Crypts, though.

>>7146114
How old? I started T when I was 15 and didnt grow at all, youre a super lucky fella.
>>
>>7146476
18 now, started t at 17 and blockers at 15
puberty 0.5 was weird and i'm pretty sure i didn't truly have a growth spurt, i just sort of progressively added height
i'm much shorter than the rest of my immediate family so i'm just hoping for catchup so i can actually look like i'm related to my xyy brother whose projected adult height is 6'4" by xy standards and will be taller than that
>>
File: tumblr_nrweg3N49v1rme5szo1_1280.png (899KB, 914x430px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nrweg3N49v1rme5szo1_1280.png
899KB, 914x430px
At what age did you guys find out transmen and the possibility of transitioning existed?
>>
>>7146114
>>7146476
Do you do anything else to try and grow/look taller? I've heard training your leg muscles can work, for example.
>>
>>7147831
hard to pin down because i was exposed to 'genderfluid' shit before being exposed to the idea that i myself could be ftm, but i first started thinking of my gender as 'other than female' at 12, nearly 13 (2011)
came out not quite a year after that but did all kinds of tumblr bullshit for a while and accepted myself as male at 14
>>7147911
not intentionally
i walk on my toes a lot which has built up my calf muscles compared to the rest of my body but has not had any apparent effect on my height
>>
>>7147911
I've heard HGH works wonders.
>>
>>7147979
Random anon here but i thought that shit only works if you're still growing? Also, my mom knew some people who used it before it was known what the side effects were and apparently a lot of them later got dementia or something.
>>
>>7148010
Yep. From what I've read it only helps you grow taller until your growth plates close, but after that it keeps changing your entire skeleton making you broader and more masculine looking. If you go on youtube and see documentaries on human giants (people with tumours causing their body to produce hgh continuously) you can see cis women having ogre-like features from it.
>>
>>7148058
Yeah she described one of her (cis female) friends at the time as getting a very masculine frame and stuff after using it. Whenever we talk about it, she says it messes up your brain really bad over time though.
>>
>>7148157
No doubt. Why did her cis female friends use it? Were they athletes or something?
>>
>>7148178
No, just very short. Under average, apparently. And they didn't know about long term effects back then so the doctors were suggesting it to people.
>>
>>7148202
Well that's scary
>>
>>7145394

i'm kid sized too, but i didn't see a point in actively looking to get candy since i don't really eat it... and most of what gets passed out is garbage that i'm allergic to anyway...

did end up getting a bunch of snickers bars from some drunk lady though while i was having a cigarette on a bench... and some apples from this guy who could juggle surprisingly well + some other candy from someone's stoop when i walked by... can't/didn't eat any though... just kinda brought it home to my little bro since he stayed in and played dark souls

i mostly just wandered around really high on h and valium with my s/o (didn't dress up, we did for the party we went to saturday... i barely remember the party though, i nodded off from h + a bunch of weed on a swing bench in the yard at some point and vaguely remember talking about cooking and music with some people there) for chicks in slutty costumes to check out... and then we got home, chilled with his bro for a bit and smoked a joint... then fucked 'til we passed out after his bro went home

pretty good night though... even though we didn't do the usual anniversary date thing (we do some years and spend it with other people other years just cuz having an anniversary on halloween can mean missing out if it's always private + it was just our 12 year anniversary and monday anyway)
>>
>>7147831
I knew my body was wrong at 14 when puberty hit like a freight train, but didn't have any words for it. I dicked around identifying as some form of nonbinary starting when I was 16, because I didn't "feel like a man" which I guess was teenager speak for varying levels of dysphoria, and a knee-jerk negative reaction to men in general because of my abusive father.

It wasn't until this year at 22 when I stopped browsing Tumblr that I re-evaluated my dysphoria and my gender and realized that I really, really want to transition, that I've always wanted to transition. I realized that while having friends & family that respected my they/them pronouns and my chosen name eased my social dysphoria, it never got rid of my body dysphoria.

So now here I am, in therapy, just now on the road to getting on T. Really fucking excited about it, too.
>>
File: IMG_5149.jpg (48KB, 431x415px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5149.jpg
48KB, 431x415px
>>7136935
>tfw 5'5"
>Dad is 6'4", bro is 6'2", and my mom is 5'10"
>tfw born with a recessive genetic disorder that causes me to go through puberty a lot sooner than all the other kids and makes me stop growing faster
>Also increases my androgen levels naturally over time if I don't take my medicine
>Been 5'5" since I was in first grade
>I could of been taller if it weren't born with this shit

I just want to be 6'0 goddamnit.
>>
nsfw question

does anyone elses dick get tingly/itchy when it's growing more?
>>
File: 20161028_160039~2.jpg (791KB, 1836x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20161028_160039~2.jpg
791KB, 1836x1836px
How old do i look?

Also, i pass as male everywhere i go, which feels so satisfying. But i still have an androgynous look after alnost a year on T amd working out. but i guess when you're ftm you tend to focus on your feminine traits too much. 'Least, i do.
>>
>>7151548
roughly early-mid 20s
shave that chin beard
you look like a guy, i don't see androgynous
>>
>>7145967
>high pitched male voice
>feminine inflection
this is not the same thing
you can have a deep voice and still sound like a chick because you speak like a chick
>>
>>7151548
just a cisgrills opinion but you look like a 28 year old that still dresses like hes 18/19

you give off a mrrepzion manchild vibe
completely just the way you present yourself btw, obviously i have no idea how you actually are
>>
>>7151548
You need squarer glasses. Those make you look feminine.
>>
>>7150794
What kind of disorder? 5'5 is still good compared to the midgets in this general.
>>
>>7152099
I dont know what that means, but I've been trying to figure out how to dress appropriately. I really have no idea what to wear. Though that hoodie was tossed out yesterday.
>>
>>7151352
Yeah, a lot of people describe feelings like that
>>
Possibly odd question, but does cellulite go away on T? Since it's apparently more common in women, I figured it might have to do with hormones and stuff.
>>
>>7153332
No. If anything it will make it worse. Loose weight and start exercising would be a start.
>>
>>7153337
Why would T make it worse?
>>
>>7153357
idk man but generally estrogen makes your skin look better. my skin looks like shit now post-t, two and a half years and I'm still waiting for the acne to go away.
>>
>>7153380
estrogen makes your skin softer and less pockmarked, but cellulite isn't skin, it's fat
logically it should distribute away on t (if you lose weight)
>>
>>7153457
It's a different type of fat though.
>>
>>7153474
it's a female secondary sex characteristic caused by the way estrogen stores and distributes adipose tissue
all of what i've read on the topic implies that in the long run (years) it disappears for trans guys, and may sooner if you're actively losing fat
>>
>>7152050

Yeah. And? A lot of guys do that too.

>>7151548

30?

>>7147831

12-13.

>>7146114

I don't get any sexual interest out of it. Tbqh, I don't enjoy being seen as male that much but it's still less dysphoric than being seen as a woman.
>>
Gays are awful, lesbians are cool
>>
>>7153598
That's nice anon.
>>
>>7153598
People are awful.
>>
>watching The Mummy for the first time on post-Halloween
>it just ends

...This is one thing I hate about 1910s-1930s films. They have a tendency to end abruptly and leave you hanging.

>>7153598

But lesbians are gay.

>>7146476

>Kintaro

Good taste.
>>
>>7139614

post contact info and we can change that
>>
>>7152763
Non-classic congenital adrenal hyperplasia.
>>
>>7153944
Interesting. Does that mean you've always been masculine in appearance? What consequences to your health does it give?
>>
scared the shit out of my s/o today...

he thought i was having a seizure earlier, but i don't think so...

it just felt like weird/bad sleep paralysis (i've had sleep paralysis for as long as i can remember, but since i've been sick when i get it it's harder to snap out of and there's nothing really dreamlike about it... just feels the same with the starting while i drift in and out of sleep and being aware in the sense that i can hear and see and know what's going on in the room around me, but i'm unable to move or speak) so i'm pretty sure it was just that...

it's just that i'm usually alone or he's asleep when it happens, so idk... but he was really freaked out and made me drag myself out of bed and drink coffee and whatnot cuz i was still in drifting mode... last time it happened over the summer i was home alone so it was on/off for a couple hours cuz i was too sick to sit up and too tired to avoid just going back to sorta sleep...

still... don't usually see him get that scared... it was weird
>>
>trying to be male
>write long, drawn out paragraphs about yourself and your feelings constantly
You're doing it wrong
>>
Kill the fags!! Sick nation
>>
>>7153996
>>7153996
Yup, I've always had a more masculine face and looked like a boy growing up. I was about 5 or 6 when I was diganosed so up until that point I didn't take any medicine. I was prescribed hydrocortisone but I was a really stubborn kid and I hardly took it so my androgens continued to increase. My endro later tried to get me to be better at taking my medicine but it didn't really help much. I was suppose to take it 3 times a day but I usually just took 1 a day, maybe 2 if I felt like it.

I'm pre-T and my masculine appearance helps me pass majority of the time along with helping me with my dyshphoria. I still have a girl voice though. When I was in high school, a lot of students and teachers didn't know what gender I was which lead to some awkward situations.

It does have its consequences though. I don't take my medicine at all which is pretty risky for me. Because of my androgens being high enough, I don't get my periods. At all. The problem with that is my endro told me that I would have higher chance of developing vaginal cancer. Another problem is that because it completely fucks up with my adrenal glands, my cortisol levels are completely whack. I don't produce a lot without the help of my medicine so if I were to get injured or get really sick, I could have an adrenal crisis. Despite all this I still don't take my medicine because I feel so dysphoric when I do.
>>
>>7154811
I was gonna say I envy you but damn that sounds difficult. How about when you go on T? Will you stay on the same medication or is there something else? Will taking your medication decrease your masculine expression?
>>
>>7153161
She means that necklace makes you look like a fag.
>>
>>7154811
Get on t and take your cortisol you fool
>>
File: iu[5].jpg&f=1.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
iu[5].jpg&f=1.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
I'm curious is 'forced masculinization fetish' a thing at all, you know like the forced feminization?
>>
>>7155918
How would you do this?

Tape up their tits... make a sharpie beard?
>>
>>7133582
So i never ever post on lgbt but im in a huge dilema and i need help pls. So im MtF and im in a relationship with another MtF. Shes so amazing, loving, caring, cute, adorable, etc etc. We get along so well, we never fight and have been together more than anything. I love her more than anything and want to marry her.

The problem is i also have feelings for another trans girl that i have known for even longer who i know likes me even more because shes always flirting with me. I try to ignore my feelings for her but she and i have even more in common than my gf and i.

I can never leave my gf though, im all she has. In her entire life no one but me has ever given her love and considering what shes been through and what shes told me i know she would be unable to cope if we broke up.

I just feel like im not really trapped but stuck in a situation where i have feelings for more than 1 person and no matter how much i try to ignore them they wont go away.

What the fuck do i do. Im going crazy here
>>
>>7156084
idk I've never even been in a relationship before

if you're happy with your relationship now then I don't think you should leave it to chase someone else. getting crushes is normal, as long as you still love your gf and have a good relationship then why ruin that. just ignore it and it will go away eventually
>>
>>7156084

i'm not sure why you posted this here, but... there's nothing that abnormal or wrong about having feelings for more than 2 people, it happens sometimes...

you don't have to act on it, and you can be close to someone without having that kinda relationship with them... and loving someone else too doesn't mean you love your gf any less... love isn't some limited resource that you can only give to one person or it diminishes in value...

also dating 2 people at once can be really nice... i enjoy it anyway... why not try getting them to interact and maybe even get to know each other and talk without you there? they might hit it off, and you never know maybe you could bring up the idea of a 3 person relationship over time...

there's that option too, your gf would have more than just you and you'd have both of them if it works out...
>>
Post recent pics lads
>>
>>7158723
make me
>>
File: image.jpg (306KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
306KB, 1280x960px
>>7158723
Chillin with my cat
>>
>>7155918
Check /d/. Last time I was there I saw that very thing. Not sure how far it goes into masc though.
>>
>>7159076
Mirin kitter
>>
File: shaolin_1433227733.jpg (55KB, 655x566px) Image search: [Google]
shaolin_1433227733.jpg
55KB, 655x566px
Ok, so I've been trying to work out how to best train self defense. Basically, I'm short and my upper body hasn't caught up in muscle strength yet, and that needs to be compensated. I used to train Jiu Jitsu but it's very grapple based and one of the few advantages a short guy has is a low weight point. The moment the fight ends up on the floor grappling you lose that. I'm thinking it's smarter to train my balance and use that combined with low weight point to get the upper hand on an opponent, but I have no idea what fighting school fits the description best. Do any of you guys train martial arts or anything like that? Would appreciate any advice you got.
>>
File: image.jpg (101KB, 640x840px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101KB, 640x840px
>>7158723

shitty pic of me and gypsy i took just now... i'm high as fuck... on a couple things...

>>7160216

wing chun is a good fighting style for someone smaller... it's the style in ip man, and bruce lee actually trained in it... it was created by a woman as well...
>>
>>7160581
>>7160216

+ so it was literally made to be used by someone smaller...
>>
>>7160581
Nie suggestion. Wing shun also has uncommited moves (from what little I've read so far) where you go through with a movement no matter if it connects or not, leaving it less likely to be thrown off balance. It seems that it works well for short people because it's short range so that taller opponents can't use their extra length.. I'll put it on the list. Thank you.
>>
>>7161351

np, i used to be into that kinda shit before i got sick... now it's not a possibility for me, but yeah...

you should definitely give it a shot, it's pretty much exactly what you're looking for...
>>
Who here wants a dick?
>>
>>7160581
>Looks and sees this is ftmg
Nigga, is you even trying?
>>
>>7162111
i wish my t dick was bigger but that's it
>>
>>7162130

eh i'm feminine i can't help that... i prefer my hair long... i'm trans cuz i experience dysphoria, i don't have to dress up and pretend i'm more masculine than i am... that doesn't relieve it... i bind cuz it helps, top surgery would ease it more... i can actually pursue it when my insurance kicks in (moved back home after being in another state with shit options for trans people and bad circumstances anyway so i have better options here), and other than that my voice bothers me the most... t would fix that, but i have bad chronic health issues that i'm trying to get under some level of control so i can see if going on t for any amount of time is even feasible...

i can't work out due to my health issues, my doctor advises against it and i can't physically manage it anyway... so i can't work on my body that way...

i've tried to hang myself over dysphoria it's not like i experience it on a low level... but if playing dress up and doing things i'm uncomfortable with doesn't ease dysphoria why do it?

it's not like i wear make up and dresses and shit (even if i did though... so? there's transguys who like that shit... dysphoria is what makes them trans not the shit they like) so... yeah...

social shit doesn't fix what i feel, and i can't help that i'm feminine... most i can do is pursue treatment and be as comfortable as i can with what i've got in the meantime...
>>
>>7160581
I'm a gypsy and I find this offensive
>>
>>7163866

you find me naming my bird after a burlesque dancer (gypsy rose lee) offensive?
>>
>>7164185
i think he's shitposting
speaking of things being named after a derogatory term for the roma people, how familiar is everyone here with the case of gypsy blancharde
fucked up ain't it

also i know most of /ftmg/ isn't that into typologies (hence why most of my shitposting is done in mtf threads) what do you guys think of >>7163958
>>
>>7164194
Are you the non-binary?
>>
>>7164200
nope, ftm
though i'm not completely hostile to the idea of people being neither male nor female, i just think it's so rare as to be theoretical
>>
>>7164194

no shit... still her name is a reference to the burlesque dancer not the group of people...

that's a lot of reading though, also immediately what i noticed is that they set a transition age as if everyone who is actually trans has good circumstances/supportive family/good health etc and can actually transition at a decent age... or that late transition means it wasn't felt throughout early childhood... considering neither of those things is logical i'm inclined to disregard the rest of it, cuz why keep reading if the first bit is wrong and just opinions rather than reality?
>>
>>7164233
if the set transition age was something ridiculous like 18 i'd believe you and i'd lend credence even if it were 25, but 30 gives a lot of allowance for those things in my opinion
you could also define transition socially, for instance, so if someone can't access medical transition due to health reasons they can still do so socially
i define my transition age at a point where i was still fighting for medical intervention because it was when i completely stopped living as female
>>
>>7164237

eh i'm 30, i've lived in situations where i was literally trapped in a house and couldn't go anywhere to do anything... lived in bad situations like that for years, most of my 20's as a matter of fact (my situation didn't change until very recently, hard to change your living situation when getting out of bed is impossible some days), also had family unwilling to help me in spite of being supportive out of their fear of my unsupportive father (and a lot of fear coming out in the first place due to being raised catholic in an extremely abusive household)... insurance issues, followed by health issues, there was an attempt that was made to start the process that i couldn't follow through on etc etc etc

i could elaborate, but i won't cuz not everyone needs to know every shit detail of my life... but my point is that, you can't set an age and go "anyone who actually feels this could've done something by then" cuz it doesn't allow for shit like exceptionally bad circumstances...

i've known i was trans since i was about 3-4 and those feelings have been consistent throughout my life... i've also attempted suicide due to it... and for years i've drowned a lot out with drugs (still do cuz not even gonna lie i'm definitely physically addicted to h at this point), but all the feelings in the world don't make shit like opportunities and money appear... and some people have been through shit a lot of people who have the luxury of thinking like that can't imagine going through...

people can have all kinds of issues that require medical treatment without receiving treatment... but it isn't the treatment that defines the condition, you have to have the condition (treated or not) to require treatment...

and people get their lives together at all different ages, thinking everyone in a group of varied people should have the same experiences or accomplishments by a certain age just demonstrates an ignorance of people on an individual level...
>>
>>7164298

+ someone who is able to afford transition, or to live away from unaccepting family, or has had opportunities to do shit for their medical issues isn't somehow more valid than someone who's worse off... putting people who have every opportunity they've needed (and yeah being able to pursue things through hard work is an opportunity in some cases) in order to deal with an issue on a pedestal while telling people who have had rougher lives they must not really be who they are is just idiotic... nothing changes that regardless of where you set the age...
>>
>>7164326

+ i'm inclined to believe that people who truly hold those beliefs have issues with things like empathy and understanding that people have varied thoughts, reactions, circumstances etc ... cuz anyone who isn't lacking in that capacity is capable of understanding things like people living in denial, hiding shit, people who experience dysphoria on levels that turn them into shut ins etc etc etc and would also understand that life works out differently for different people

and considering there's no age standard when it comes to actual doctors and therapists treating this sorta thing, sheltered transpeople who lack empathy, perspective, and knowledge about life/people on the internet making one up is pretty meaningless...
>>
how do you know when to start shaving? my facial hair is pathetic at this point
>>
>>7164434
In my opinion, shave from the first hairs on until you have enough for a decent beard. The awkward middle ground just looks undignifying.
>>
Whats your guy name and how did you come up with it?
>>
>>7164579
My name is Ethan. My birth name was Ellie/Ellen and I picked something close to that. I would have used three name my parents would have given me if I were a cis guy, but I really didn't like it. I don't think Ethan is quite Ayden tier, at least I hope not.
>>
>>7164579
My birth name was Elizabeth so I picked Eli. Not sure if I'm going with Elijah or Elias yet.
>>
>>7164579
Lance cause I like it
>>
Do you need to dress well to get a part-time job?

>folks say I need to look good to get a job, be it a receptionist or working at a chain store
>don't have any dress shirts or ties or even polos
>just tees and sweatshirts
>no cash for new clothes
>>
>>7164627
I used to be a hiring manager at a restaurant and I had people interview in anything from jeans and a t shirt to a three piece suit. For me, as long as you look presentable it's ok, but if you go the extra mile and dress up it makes you look better.
>>
>>7164579
I'm using my middle name, and I'm considering dropping my first name or masculinize it. Haven't decided yet. I hate the name, but if I just masculinize I don't have to change papers with initials on it.
>>
>>7163866
I'm gonna get a bird and name it Pikey.
>>
File: help.jpg (366KB, 800x712px) Image search: [Google]
help.jpg
366KB, 800x712px
haven't started hrt yet but do you think there's any chance in me passing? pics aren't great and a little old but I just got a horrible masc haircut and there's no way in hell I'm taking a selfie lol (also obviously using snow for the left pic)
>>
>>7165007
Wrong thread?
>>
>>7165007
wrong thread
but yeah you'll eventually pass as a girl but you need ffs because of how long your face/chin is
>>
>>7165007
pass maybe. no chance of ever being pretty. sorry senpai.
>>
>>7165007

Go soft butch.

>>7164579

Not gonna mention it but I just looked for names from the same background as mine.

>>7164498

Not that anon but how do you get a smooth shave? I have sideburns but they grow in messy. Whenever I shave, they end up feeling gross and bumpy.
>>
Anyone not go full time until after T? I just get so embarrassed because I either look like a butch woman or a middle school boy. I'd rather not attempt to pass as male right now.
>>
How do people treat you differently as a guy as vs as a lady?

I feel I'm gonna miss older women acting sweet towards me. It's nice going to the salon and getting a haircut and having ladies compliment you, or having women calling you cute old lady terms like "sweetie" or "darling". They don't really do that with men. Women are more affectionate and talkative around other women.
>>
>>7165237
Isn't all of that fake and meaningless though? The stuff they tell you.

I'm not sure I've noticed many changes because I currently pass as a kid and because I'm dense. I feel less threatened when walking alone or in the dark, but that's just a psychological thing because I know that women are more at risk. The men I interact with don't treat me the same way before, which is good because it was really weird and not comfortable at all for me. And I'm not sure but it seems like people might expect more from me or expect me to stand up for myself more than before.
>>
>>7165270

If you want to get cynical, life is meaningless.
>>
>>7164627
i'd get some kind of button down shirt or polo for the interview, at least. even just from value village.
>>
>>7165295
I'm not trying to get cynical, it's just that I thought women never really mean it when they say stuff like that. I mean, if they say it to everyone, plus everyone discusses how they say nice stuff to you but then bad stuff when you're gone.
>>
>>7165077
>DSL
>Cute eyes
Nah, you're gonna do just fine. You'd be surprised what make up can do.
>>7164434
Mostly I've been shaving, but I did that before I had proper beard anyway- the look of fresh-shaved is more masc than femme soft.
I also think scraggle beard looks gross, though, so I've been pretty good about making sure my budding neckbeard is gone. Tried to grow out sideburns but they're still trying to thicken out.
>>
Ok, I have a question.
I am 22, and mildly dysphoric. It's sometimes unbearable being like this, but I am very reluctant to transition.
That's because a) I like guys more than I like girls. If I change into a man I'll probably not be able to find a partner.
b) I live in a very conservative country. If I transition my family would never speak to me again. And the gay community is practically nonexistent so there goes my dating game.
c) this isn't that important, but I'm short for a guy. Just slightly over 5'6". My body is otherwise ok. I'd make a nice compact-bodied but muscular guy if I were to transition.

I know the choice ultimately rests with me. So what I want is advice. I think I'll be able to pass, despite the height, but it's a huge step. And sometimes I can deal with being a girl.

Sorry for the wall of text but I had to let it out. I'd appreciate it if you didn't bully me.
>>
>>7165512
If it's unbearable then how exactly is it mild?

Personally I thought there was no gay community where I live either since people are pretty homophobic and stuff here but it's actually not so bad, you just have to find it (the community). I don't know how it is where you live but it could be similar.

Family not talking to you is something a lot of people experience, whether or not they're from a very conservative place. Not sure how terrible it would be for you if that happened but if I were you, I'd still want to go through with it.

Honestly that height is not bad at all. I'm 5'1" and live in a relatively tall country, and yet I still do see cis men my height. It's not that common but it happens. You'd be seen as a manlet but unless you look particularly feminine, I don't think it would really impact how well you pass.

I'd say to just give it a bit of time. Back when I first considered it all I was pretty overwhelmed too and didn't really think it would be a good idea either. I was doubting pretty much everything at first. That went away with time though.
>>
File: IMG_20161104_135432.jpg (2MB, 2996x4247px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161104_135432.jpg
2MB, 2996x4247px
I'm mtf
Need to hide my tots for a job interview as a boy (cis white male privilege)
Any advice? I obv like my boobs and Dont want to hurt them... Even having them look like large pecs is fine b/c I have the frame for it... I just Dont want to perma-smash em.
I have to get other stuff done before being full time at this job and just need like 6 months of TLC tiddy hiding
Any advice brobros?
>>
>>7165643
Get a quality binder and don't use ace bandages.
>>
>>7164627
The general rule of thumb is to dress one step nicer than the job's dress code requires. (If the job allows casual, dress business casual. If it requires business casual dress business. etc.) You'd be best off taking >>7165296 advice and buying a cheap polo or similar. If you can scrounge the five bucks a thrift store would probably have something, too. BUT If you don't have any nice clothes, just wear the nicest shirt that you DO have because it can't be helped, and they don't care as much at low wage entry level positions anyways.

>>7165189
I know I don't pass right now, and my boss is voting for Trump, so I'm going to girl mode at work for as long as possible until someone at my office of five people notices T changes and says something.
>>
>>7165660
But... They're still growing, rampantly... Wouldn't that fuck stuff up?
>>
>>7165643
If they're small a sportsbra could do it, but I recommend trying it out in the store before buying in case it's not enough. It'll probably be cheaper than a binder.
>>
>>7165317
I think it's less fake and more an effort made out of comradely. The "girls have to stick up for each other" mentality in it's most casual state.
>>
>>7165670
Like c's teetering on D's. Are compression sports bras a thing?
I can wear a shirt with 2x flappy breast pockets for the interview, too
>>
>>7165677
>Are compression sports bras a thing?
Yes, they're called binders.
You have bigger boobs than I've ever had. Good for you.
>>
>>7165667
No idea about that. But since it's just fat I don't think it would fuck stuff up more than if you were binding with them fully grown. I might be wrong on that though.
>>
>>7165685
Godfuckingdamnit.
I Dont want to bind them.
I want max circulation with minimal visible tissue
>more than you
I'm also 5'11", 180lbs with a 40 band size AND you can see my ribs. Lol.
Im hoping for more to compensate for muh ribs.
But anyways... They're aching every day from growth & I dont want to impede that if I can squash them gently>>7165692
They're glands.... Not just fat. My prolactin is up, have a little bit of milk precursors happening.

jfc
>ftms can't into boobs as functional & healthy tissue that can be damaged
If you bound your tits at 13 on up, they'd be wonkey
>>
>>7165709
If you bound your tits for a long time in general, they'd be wonky. But yeah, if they're achy and shit then maybe it's not such a good idea. Just try the sports bra method then. Forgot about the glands for a second there, oops.
>>
>>7165709

eh having a large rib cage isn't just a mtf issue, mine sticks out a lot i can count them in spite of being normal weight for my height (102 lbs)... and from the side if i lay on my back between my ribs and my pelvis i look like i'm dying or some shit... it's gross
>>
>>7165741
Build muscle?
Psure its a mtf issue b.c ftm's with big ribs make for a nice muscle packing frame. would be a good thing?
You actually want to be tiny?
>>
>>7165748
Not him but a big ribcage makes it impossible to get good abs and look good without a shirt. You need something proportioned to your body to make it look good.
>>
File: 1478104804710.jpg (164KB, 499x514px) Image search: [Google]
1478104804710.jpg
164KB, 499x514px
>>7133582

>Tell a scary story

Gape
>>
>>7165757
Damn. I'm having a hard time visualizing it.
Anyways, while I'm here, I have a ftm guy as a neighbor but he always breaks eye contact and scurries away even though I clocked him the first day & he totally passes.
I really want a friend but idk how to talk to him.
Surely he's clocked me by now?
>n-nice beard, bro?
>>
>>7165748

i can't build muscle, chronic illness (got lyme disease it + the antibiotic treatment to get rid of it left me with permanent damage) keeps me from being able to exercise and i actually can't risk the damage something like lifting would cause (my doctor discussed this with me, i'm limited to very low impact exercise and can't overdo it with any of that either) if i were even capable of it (i have days where i can't even pick up a gallon of water cuz my arms don't want to work properly) cuz well... i'm not

it's not a matter of what i want (as a matter of fact i used to be really into working out and had muscle that i've lost as my health has declined over the past 3 1/2 years), it's that there's not exactly an alternative... trust me it wasn't exactly fun seeing all the work i put into building muscle before my health went to shit disappear...
>>
>>7165757

yeah... i think no matter what i'll look kinda skeletal... even when i weighed more and had muscle i still had the spooky skeleton thing going on... it's just more pronounced now...
>>
>>7165983
>>7165748

+ i was just pointing out that it isn't just something transwomen have... like it's not just a mtf trait...
>>
>took two Advil pills because of shark week
>read label six times
>still started immediately regretting it and freaking out

Screw hypochondria. It's worse than even social anxiety. I probably should see a therapist about my anxieties and my dysphoria but... I really dislike talking with people about my problems. I wish I could be diagnosed and treated without having to say anything but that's impossible. Also, I admit, there's a smidgen of me that doesn't wanna go on meds. I know it's for the best but my parents raised me against psych meds. I was diagnosed with anxiety as a kid but my mom wouldn't let me go on anxiety stuff because she thought they'd screw me up. I always recommend others to see therapists but I get freaked out about it.
>>
Are there any religious or ex religious ftms here? I used to be very Christian and I'm having one of those "what if I'm sending myself to hell" nights.
>>
>>7166580

nah, i was raised catholic but i don't believe in that shit... don't worry too much about hell, the bible is clearly bullshit...
>>
>>7166580
Imagine the bible being science fiction, and someone trying to make it into a film. They have to make it sounds logical, but keep having to make up excuses to make it work.
>God created man in his own image
Was god drunk? Because we swallow with the same tube we breathe in. The most infected part of the human body is millimeters from the blood-brain barrier. And we're apes with no fur. Could we at least have fur?
>The world was created in 7 days
If we find any evidence against it, it's just god testing us. Silly god, he's just drunk again.
>He is mercifull
Does he have a penis? Why are we gendering an allmighty being again? If he doesn't need his penis for procreation and stuff, can I have it? I think he forgot to give me one.
>>
>>7166580
I'm an ex Christian. It isn't because I'm trans, I just don't believe anymore.
>>
>>7165512
5'6" is androgynous. in the anglosphere, which is probably close in height or just a little taller than where you live, the androgynous height range is 5'5"-5'8" -- that's where you're taller than most girls and shorter than most guys. people constantly lie about their height, so most people think the average by sex is a lot taller than 5'4"/5'9".
>>
>>7165237
i get the opposite, when i was female-appearing and giving off weird gender vibes older women were more wary of me, now i pass as Generic Straight Man and they love me
>>
>>7166580
i tend to embrace the idea of a loving god, it helps to remember how much of established religious doctrine is just various social hang-ups passed down the ages
>>
>>7166580
I always liked the Deist model of Christianity- god set this up and fucked off to let things wind down how they will. Not really religious but I've had a weird urge to go to a sermon lately. It's been years since I've gone to church.
>>
>>7166580
Still religious. I personally believe God doesn't make mistakes - which means he made me trans (on purpose). And maybe that's a shit thing to have done, but it's probably because he has a plan for me where somewhere down the line my experiences as a trans person will help me empathize with or help another person.

I don't think I'm going to hell - I'm just living the life God gave me.
>>
File: 1465175620952.jpg (51KB, 583x467px) Image search: [Google]
1465175620952.jpg
51KB, 583x467px
Anon who fought against a bus and won, are you still here? How are you?
>>
i realized earlier that at 4 months on t my face is actually masculinizing and i took some pretty great selfies
also discovered the fat is actually redistributing away from my hips

and i spent about two hours reading about the statistical validity of iq tests so that was super interesting
today was alright
>>
MTFG here
please take your chaser Cal back
>>
>>7134930
Can I ask where you work?
>>
>>7159096
thanks mang. kitter is the light of my life right now
>>
>>7168165
I like this viewpoint. I miss going to church but the amount of hateful stuff I've heard from some Christians has made it difficult for me to think about being religious again. It's a conflict in my head.
>>
/ftmg/, how did you go about transitioning? did you have to socially transition first? how did you know? was it a single moment or a gradual realization? how long did it take you to start acting on shit after you realized?

i'm at a position where the odds are 65/35 in favor of me being trans, but i'm still hesitant to go around asking people to change pronouns and call me by a different name. i feel this strange excitement when i think about top surgery/growing a beard from t, but i'm still scared to take steps -- what if i'm just being delusional, and i'm depressed for another reason?
>>
https://discord.gg/DjVcM

Hanh out with us cucks
>>
>>7170557
but i'm too shy to post anything ;0;
>>
>>7170214

i've known since i was a kid... i legit thought i was gonna just grow up and go through puberty and be a guy, when i was like 3 years old i used to watch my dad shave and "practice" shaving my future beard with a fake plastic razor and shit... didn't occur to me that i wasn't a boy 'til one day i accidentally saw my mom naked (around the same age 3 or 4) and found out about female puberty... asked if it was gonna happen to me and then cried like a little bitch over it for way too long...

that's one of my earliest memories actually...

afterwards i still did shit like whenever i'd play games and shit i'd be a guy and all that...

things got worse during puberty for me, and i got pretty withdrawn except online... people tended to immediately assume i was a guy during conversations and i went with it... talked to a lot of people that way, became a way to escape and speak to people comfortable... though i could never get close to anyone cuz i didn't want them to know, and i didn't know shit about transguys existing or even transition for them... the extent to my knowledge of transpeople was just transwomen existing and transitioning...

i found out eventually, but i was raised in a really abusive catholic family and was scared shit of coming out for a long time... but people were always able to tell (i surprised no one when i did come out) which made me paranoid and at 18 i went through a hyper feminine phase to try to hide it... it ultimately made me more dysphoric and feel like i was lying to people...

i started binding privately, and only at home... cut all my hair off to see if it made me anymore comfortable and dressing in unisex shit and guy's clothes and stuff like i had done before that phase... but it was different

still i was determined to just repress it forever, cuz i just wanted to be "normal" so i didn't tell anyone... then one day after smoking my s/o asked me if i was trans...
>>
how do you argue with idiots who bring up the "thinking you're a dog" shit in regards to trans people being legitimate?
>>
>>7171714
>>7170214

+ being caught off guard i told the truth... and once i said it outloud like that, i kinda was forced to acknowledge it myself...

i was in a bad position though, couldn't do anything... coming out wasn't an option...

i did eventually when the dysphoria started making me suicidal, hoping to get help... but instead most of my family was too afraid of my father to do anything other than be respectful when he wasn't around and then just hide all of it when he was... he knew, but he didn't respect it... he even knew about the suicide shit, and for years he ridiculed me for it and said a bunch of horrible shit cuz he thought he could somehow change me that way...

when i couldn't bite my tongue and accept that anymore (took years, and only happened back in june) and told him he was being disrespectful and damaging he flipped his shit... i haven't seen or spoken to him since

i was never in a position where i could do anything about it without help (which i never got... even after an actual suicide attempt and a bunch of shit... then my health went to shit on top of that, and even with that i'd get bitched at for shit like needing rides to the hospital... i was living in the poconos at the time) and there wasn't any help...

through a weird unplanned series of events though i've ended up back in brooklyn (born/grew up here but i spent most of my 20's stuck in the middle of nowhere after a bunch of unfortunate shit happened) now... once i have my health insurance shit together here there's a trans clinic i know about through a transgirl friend (met her on /lgbt/ years ago actually) that does trans stuff + other health care shit... and i'm gonna go there and see what i can do about the trans shit (ny health insurance covers surgery and hrt, but idk what i can pursue cuz of my shit health) + to have a regular doctor for my chronic health issues that'll be respectful about my trans shit...
>>
>>7170823
Post bby
jnxJZKH
>>
>>7171851
>>7171714
>>7170214

+ though i also gotta clean myself up a bit with drugs first i'm sure... been on/off taking opiates since i was 15, and well other shit (before i moved to the poconos i had a pcp addiction from smoking dusted weed and was heavy into taking pain killers and benzos... every time i visited brooklyn over the years it'd be a couple of weeks of drug binging... months the time i briefly moved back) but i mostly just smoked weed...

being back though i've been on a bad heroin binge, that i need to slow down... already experiencing withdrawal if i don't take it every day by the afternoon... just hard cuz it's the only thing that makes a lot of my symptoms manageable (weed only ever helps my mental state and me be slightly more active... but h fucking helps me feel closer to human than i ever would've guessed i could... it's as close as i ever get to feeling like i did before i got sick) and has always been my favourite kinda high + it's easy to get, has been free a good deal of the time, and even days where i've decided i'd just deal with withdrawal and get clean-ish... it just is there and i've never been able to say no to opiates...

back in the poconos i only took it once, well twice but it was one day...and i was only taking codeine like once a month... but since i got here in october... lost count and i've had less days without it than with it at this point...

really just wanna get to a point where i can take it every once in a while and not so many days in a row where i gotta feel withdrawal when i stop... but it's... getting through withdrawal and cleaning up before i can get to that point that's feeling next to impossible right now...
>>
>>7171772

No human being can be born a dog.
I'm super rusty on the science, but to simplify, all human foetuses begin in a default female state and become masculinised or feminised as they develop, and being intersex or transgender are just a couple of the many, many things that can go wrong during the developmental process. Being dogge'd is not a possible step in that process. No one gets their mind doggeified while their body is humanised, or vice versa. Dog people are not a thing. Males and females are a thing.
Trans people can get masculinised while their body is feminised, and vice versa. Intersex people can have certain portions feminised while others are masculinised. People can be born with a myriad of other disorders, like being born without all their expected body parts or senses, mishaps in their chromosomes or neurology, etc.

Transgender exists within the realm of the many ways a human foetus can imperfectly develop. Being a dog does not.
>>
sup dicklets
>>
>>7170214
I get this, that feeling, "What if I'm delusional" (or otherwise wrong). That's why therapy before T is a really good idea. A good therapist helps you unpack your baggage and evaluate whether or not transition is the right step for you. A GOOD therapist isn't a gatekeeper keeping trans people away from their needed treatment - they're a guide helping you find confidence in your decisions, so you go into this major life change without trepidation and ready to handle it.

Too bad it's fucking difficult to find a good trans-specialized therapist. I have to drive an hour to see mine, but it's fucking worth it.
>>
Hi I'm a possible tranny (mtf) but I am trying to avoid transitioning since I don't want to ruin my life. I just keep hanging out in mtf spaces and hearing and thinking about how nice it would be to be a girl. Is it ok if I hang out here? I figure that since hanging out in female/mtf places it makes me want to be a girl, then hanging out with you guys would make me be happy with being a guy (if you guys talk about the stuff you love about being a guy).

If that makes any sense?
>>
>>7173604
sup faggot
>>
if you casually passed by someone who looked like pic,
and you could NOT see their whole face, would you gender them as male or female?
>>
>>7174150
female
>>7174013
your logic does not make sense
>>
>>7174176
Well what I meant is that I want to spend more time in a place where being male is desired perhaps it will make me feel better about being a guy.
>>
>>7174150
female
>>
>>7174178
your logic continues to not make sense
being raised feminist didn't make me feel better about being a girl
>>
>>7174150

100% female.

Skinny jeans give away feminine leg taper, shirt gives away female neck, waist, arms, hair gives away female skull. Just looks like a strapping dyke.
>>
>>7174508
>100%
you're retarded, that lean tomboy's frame and clothes look more male then female

if you don't have hips, no thigh gap, then rock the skinny pants!

button shirts hide chest and fitted is not the best choice, but common for cis guys

and lots of pencil neck nerds don't have forearm muscle
>>
File: women-mens1.png (249KB, 345x500px) Image search: [Google]
women-mens1.png
249KB, 345x500px
>>7174711
>you're retarded, that lean tomboy's frame and clothes look more male then female
Tomboys are female.
The clothes looking male doesn't mean the person in them looks male.

>but common for cis guys
>and lots of pencil neck nerds don't have forearm muscle
You can't compare cis men to women and trans men. A male with a pencil neck doesn't read as female because he has plenty of other physical traits indicating his sex, trans men don't have that luxury (at least, without medical help or a whole lot of luck).
>>
>>7174711
Not him but skinny nerds have different proportions. That pic is clearly female.
>>
>>7174769
Give it up anon I tried that discussion before here but its impossible for some to understand girl pants on a ftm makes them look girly. They will forever stand by the point if cis guys can wear it so should they no matter how girly it makes them look.
>>
>>7174886

So confused! Which is man and which is woman?!
>>
>>7174941
A picture is worth more than a thousand words. Saving for future reference.
>>
File: tumblr_n2h8nwMpbQ1smvxdxo1_500.png (85KB, 500x720px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n2h8nwMpbQ1smvxdxo1_500.png
85KB, 500x720px
Afternoon. How is everybody?

Good news: my name and title have been changed.
Bad news: people keep using the old ones.
>>
File: My Snapshot_22.jpg (20KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
My Snapshot_22.jpg
20KB, 640x480px
>>7158723
Pre-T and so feminine that I'd rather un-trans myself than go on like this.
>>
>>7175215
You look handsome anon. Are you gay or straight?
>>
>>7175228
Thanks. I'm bi with a bit of a preference for men.
>>
Would anybody be up for restarting the Skye group or having a IRC channel?
>>
>>7175215
I've seen your pics before. You have a tall an andro body right? A better starting point than most of us, and face will masc up on T anyway. Just learn patience, dude.

>>7175198
Hi mr Anon sir
>>
>>7175215

You look eerily like a dude I know, if it makes you feel better. If this had been posted in passgen or something, I'd wonder if he'd started transitioning.
>>
>>7175237
I can definately see you becoming masc and more handsome on T.

I'm sure you'll have no problem finding a guy or girl as well
>>
>>7175241
Tall, no. Andro, I'd say yes. I have high hopes for the future if only I can get on T.
>>7175281
Thank you very much, kind anon.
>>
>>7175264
Thank you very, very much.
>>
Anyone here been to mtfg? What do you think of the trannies there? Would you date any of them?
>>
>>7174769
>>7174886
>tfw lucky and people just think i'm a fag when i wear really girly skinny jeans

feels good man
>>
>>7175490
you are about as rare as a mtf that passes due to having a body w the proportions of the opposite sex
>>
>>7175341
i don't go to /mtfg/, but most of the parts of this board i associate with are majority mtf
i'd definitely date a trans girl from /lgbt/
>>
>>7175341
im not into girls, but a lot of them (or at least, the mtfs i interact with on this board) are pretty cool and i'd be friends with them desu
>>
Being uncertain about your gender sucks. I thought I was nonbinary but now I'm worrying I might be a trans guy again. It could just be a nonbinary thing but right now I'm feeling mad dysphoric about looking remotely feminine. I am glad it's autumn because now I have an excuse to wear 4 layers and a hat to hide myself in.

>>7171772

You don't. You ignore them because they're dumb and likely not gonna change views.
>>
File: guyfromgoogle.jpg (45KB, 564x564px) Image search: [Google]
guyfromgoogle.jpg
45KB, 564x564px
>tfw no ftm with a forced feminization and humiliation fetish to bring /out/
how do you achieve this, i'm already handsome and working on getting /fit/
>>
>>7176100
Post pic
>>
>>7176124
I would but
>I live in Norway so hooking up is impossible
>ex gf has all my good pics (and the camera)
>>
>>7176140
Nice try
>>
>>7171981
I miss you Brooklyn
>>
>>7176185
Brooklyn posts all the time, dude
>>
>>7176166
Literally only got my ex gf's nudes on my laptop
how about you answer the question instead, pretty please?
>>
>>7176203
Du påstår du er norsk, så hvor i landet bor du?
>>
File: svetter.jpg (61KB, 540x511px) Image search: [Google]
svetter.jpg
61KB, 540x511px
>>7176224
Nordland
>>
Has anyone else dealt with not knowing whether your identity issues are because of gender or lack of socialization?

I was a loner growing up, and never socialized with other kids as a teen. When I'd go on the internet, I'd just go along with the assumption that I was a guy, and really liked not having to address my gender for the most part. I didn't even learn that FTM was a thing until midway through highschool.

In college I experimented with identifying as "genderqueer" and then just said I was a guy online. I got a binder and just kept being a happy hermit offline. But eventually I freaked the fuck out about the Real World and finding a job and partner and all that bullshit, and just tried learning how to be a woman.

I look like a basic twenty-something woman now, but I feel like I'm a fraud. On the internet, I still try to keep my presentation ambiguous and gender-neutral, but I cringe whenever I see photos of myself. Whenever I go into a "woman's space" (hair salon, career networking events) I feel like all of the women see through me, even if I'm wearing a skirt and make-up.

I just want to live my life without having to address my gender, but unless I lock myself in my house and never interact with anyone, I know I'm going to have to eventually.
>>
>>7176235
Hvor i Nordland? Hvordan ser du ut?
>>
File: stikkerav.jpg (19KB, 570x479px) Image search: [Google]
stikkerav.jpg
19KB, 570x479px
>>7176242
Hvorfor spor du så mye?
Begynner å bli nervos over å bli gjenkjent
>>
>>7176254
Er du feig?
>>
File: IMAG_0232.jpg (68KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG_0232.jpg
68KB, 720x540px
>>7158723
no one ever posts pics here
>>
File: ikkeseutvinduet.jpg (54KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ikkeseutvinduet.jpg
54KB, 1280x720px
>>7176266
Konservativ slekt
>>
>>7176274
Clean your carpet
>>
>>7169956
we don't want him
>>
>>7176277
Er den konservative slekten på 4chan?
>>
>>7176291
Nei

Hvor bor du?
>>
>>7174150
female

mostly just to do with her tiny body

her body shape is not feminine at all, but she has no forearms, tiny hands, tiny skull and is small looking even in a picture, looks like i could brake her in half by accident
>>
>>7176297
Svar på sporsmålene mine forst
>>
>>7174150
Male, but my ex said my gay radar was broken
>>
>>7176309
Jeg svarte på hvor jeg bodde
>>
>>7176320
Du nevnte det lengste fylke i landet. Det sier ikke mye.
>>
>>7176312
>no hips, no visible bobs, short hair, and built like a 12yr old boy
I'd think it was a guy from a glance
>>
>>7176320
Feiget du ut nå?
>>
>>7176349
No 12yro boy wears shoes like that
>>
File: image.jpg (140KB, 640x717px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
140KB, 640x717px
>>7176185

so talk to me then...

or did we like text or skype (i don't have skype again)? i might miss you too... i've been having a hard time keeping in touch with people between everything being hectic from the recent move and still needing to get settled (my s/o just got a new job yesterday, doing paperwork tomorrow and starting soon + 2 other interviews... he had 2 jobs that he hated already since we've been here... idk how he manages to do so well with interviews and shit i find it amazing) and just... everything else...

>>7176186

i was thinking maybe they meant like texting or cuz i deleted skype or like instagram...

>>7176274

i do sometimes, in this thread >>7160581

and others... here's an old pic (from august) i've posted before... the first pic i posted in this thread is way more recent, took it the day i posted it... haven't really changed except i've lost some weight since i've been back home...
>>
>>7176353
Jepp
>>
>>7176378
Ironisk at en mann uten pikk er mer en mann enn en fodt med fullt utstyrt.
>>
>>7176393
*kom en med for mye der. ops.
>>
>>7176393
NÃ¥ terger du bare, hadde postet et bilde hvis jeg hadde noen. Bor i Bronnoysund. Og du?
>det er lurt å dele identiteten sin på 4chan
>>
>>7176409
Jeg bor i Oslo. Hvordan ser du ut?
>>
>>7176239

i went through an overcompensating feminine phase cuz i was scared people in my life could tell i was trans and i wanted to hide it to be "normal" ... the entire time i felt like i was lying to everyone i met, and it was just really awkward and miserable (led to me starting to bind actually) so i understand that feeling you're describing...

but i've known for a very long time... and been sure for longer than i had the words to describe it or knew there was treatment... like for as long as i remember i've been trans, it wasn't something that just kinda started as i got older or something... i can look back at 3 year old me and it was still there and honestly clearly an issue...
>>
>>7176428

+ and that probably sounds funny cuz i'm on the feminine side...

but when people see me as a girl and feel like giving me shit they always go on about every masculine/boyish feature and thing about me and tell me how unfeminine i am... and when people see me as a guy and feel like giving me shit they always go on about every feminine feature i have and tell me how unmasculine i am... there's no winning for me there (with other people, personally i'm ok with it)

but i've had people straight up ask if i was trans, and i didn't really surprise anyone when i came out... so it's always been obvious which is why i was paranoid... funny enough i've been asked if i was both kinds of trans (ftm and mtf... i've been mistaken for a transgirl quite a few times)
>>
File: 1428713277515.jpg (174KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1428713277515.jpg
174KB, 1280x720px
>>7176239
feels like i could have written this myself

i'm 19 living as a butch lesbian, but i keep going back and forth between being too scared to give up my family and normal life to medically transition
and being too scared to live the rest of my life as a woman
>>
>>7176362
We used to text! But I'm that asshole who always struggled to reply and was drunk like 90% of the time.

Where did you move to? I'm sorry to hear shit has been hectic, hope everything settles down for you soon. And good luck to your s/o! Hope it goes well for him
>>
>>7176580

alex? i still have your number in this phone if it is you (idk if it's changed or not in the past year and 1/2) in case you lost mine... could text you again if that's the case and reconnect... i was never bothered by the disappearing stuff though, i think it bothered you more than me

i moved back to brooklyn... i'm actually living in a building i grew up playing in (my cousin lives upstairs from me, i'm in his grandma's old apartment with my little bro and s/o), it was a complete surprise actually... we were living with this crazy, old, rich guy renting a room right by the delaware river in the poconos over the summer (from july-october 1st when we got back here) and when that didn't work out... we left on friendly terms, but it was like a "surprise you gotta go on the 1st" in the middle of september kinda deal... and since it got sprung on us like that we didn't have a ton of options, my little bro had moved into this apartment in may none of his roommate discussions actually went through and he was sad living alone... so it just kinda happened

how have you been?
>>
Question: how the hell do you guys handle dating?
I'm still unfortunately pre-OP pre-everything until I can move out, so I don't exactly want to go barreling into straight girls. I'm not sure if they'd take me seriously either.
But I don't want to pretend to be a lesbian just to get a girlfriend.

Like how the fuck do you do this? Do I have to rely on mutual-friends only?
>>
Huge. Fucking. Dilemma. Long story short I did the right thing by the girl I love but also sort or want to be and protected her from her filthy subhuman trash of a sociopathic manipulative cunt ex partner and got her and her eight year old out of the situation and into therapy and feeling safe. But now my own partner isn't sure she wants to be with me forever and I need the security of knowing someone considers me a risk worth taking. So now, do I stay in my shitty little home town and lose the one person I actually want to be with, or go with her like she wants me to? Its not like I'm going to lose contact with people, plane tickets and Skype exist right. Guh.
>>
>>7176517
>>7176239
same here

i finally gave in and told one of my few friends a week or so ago, but it didn't really change much. and i can't even begin to imagine starting the conversation with my parents

it's even more stupid because i already sorta-kinda pass as a teenage boy sometimes, and know it wouldn't take long at all to pass once i do get on t. that's probably part of why i keep putting it off.
>>
>>7176837
In my experience a lesbian relationship will crash when you get any result from T. Also, she will see you as a woman, not a guy, so yeah.
I tend to get friendzoned by bi girls and straight ones find it flattering to get attention, but never take me seriously.

Honestly, my best solution up until now has been munk mode until I can pass properly. Life sucks. If anyone else have a better solution they will be doing us both a favor.
>>
>>7176901
Sounds like you've made up your own mind, dude
>>
>>7176901
wait...is the girl you love not the one you're dating now? if so, depending on how much you want to make up with your partner, you should probably take the risk and leave. seems like something you'd regret not doing if you miss your chance.
>>
>>7176924
>Also, she will see you as a woman, not a guy, so yeah.
Yeah that's what I'm worried of. Plus there's a high chance she'd be one of those crazy ones that try to convince me not to take T.

Anyway. I've just been kinda laying low to but it's something I've been thinking about.
>>
>>7176837

idk... it seems insanely easy to find dates and sex really... at least i've never put any effort into it anyway

i'm upfront about trans stuff cuz it affects me/my life so anyone involved is gonna have to deal with it... but other than that i'm not sure what you mean... people just ask me out a lot (quite a few gay guys, lots of bi guys, some straight ones too + bi girls and straight girls... lesbians don't tend to express interest in me and usually hate me, i'm not sure why... but yeah i've had a lot of gay guys and straight girls who were into me in spite of my situation... like it's really no big deal and all of them have made the first move) or like pretty much every time i have a really close friend they tell me they're in love with me or wanna have sex...

aside from that i've been with my s/o (we were/are best friends/like siblings to each other) for 12 years so i haven't been single since hs... we're open though...

there's nothing to really handle though...
>>
>>7176901

i'm not sure what you mean... but i'd go with whichever chick was less mad at me and/or prettier...
>>
>>7177012
Yeah I have people hit on me, but I'm androgynous/not passing at all so I know they're expecting a girl.
And usually I turn them down since I don't expect the trans talk to go down well as a result of that.
>>
>>7177030

i've actually never told someone who was interested in me that i was trans and had them react negatively... usually they're just really respectful and nice about it... and as i get to know them, supportive too... in my experience it's not a big deal, and if they were interested before they stay that way (and with straight girls they usually get more interested)

instead of assuming that it's going to go wrong why don't you try being upfront about it and see how it goes?
>>
>>7177079
Yeah I do wonder how much of this I'm overthinking, but at the same time I do live in Texas so the risk is still there.
>>
5'1 here, haven't done anything yet. Will I generally pass even if my face might not? idk if i should post here or on /passgen/ since i'm not posting my face
>>
>>7177128
fuck this isn't mtfg i'm retarded time to kms
>>
>>7177128
>>7177134
>5'1 transgirl
wow...
>>
General /lgbt/ discord server please join bros:

https://discord.gg/7CfV8jS
>>
>>7177141
pls no bully
>>
>>7177150
I wouldn't say that's bullying, pretty sure he was surprised. I know I am too, I rarely see anyone that height.
>>
>>7177150
You're lucky. At that height it will be a lot easier to pass as a girl. Genetic lottery win for you.
>>
Is there a minimum weight requirement for HRT? I know some guys have been denied T because of it, but is there a official limit or something? I've been gaining weight like a boss, but I'm still 7 lbs shy of being able to donate blood, so Idk.
>>
>>7176239

Hah. I know that feel. Tbqh, I hate having my gender be referred to. I don't know if this makes me agender or what but I try not to put a label on it. I just don't like people seeing me as female, or really male much but that's by far preferable. I hate admitting my sex and avoid referring to myself by pronouns (even neutral ones). I don't know if this is an identity problem, gender dysphoria, or a mental illness but it bugs me.

I like the idea of dressing up in girly clothes but when I do it feels so gross and awful. I wanna wear earrings and blouses and yadda yadda but I hate being seen as female and something about the clothes just embarasses me.
>>
>>7177176
oh

well, that's good I guess. thanks familam
>>
>>7177096

you're probably overthinking it, but well... like you said... texas... so idk, but it's worth a shot if that's something you're looking for...

>>7177141

it happens... she's probably asian, hispanic, or like southern italian or some shit
>>
>>7177219
Never heard of that. I'm 50kg which is under the minimum to donate blood, as far as I'm aware, and I got it just fine.
>>
>>7177219
>>7177252
Wait.. my weight varies between 45kg and 49kg
How fucked am I
>>
>>7177264
Lol are you me? How tall are you?
>>
>>7177272
5'1"
>>
>>7177219

i never knew there was a weight limit to donate blood... just looked that up cuz i was curious, and i don't weigh enough to donate either... i wasn't eligible anyway cuz of the health issues, but i didn't realize there was a weight limit too...
>>
>>7177281
That's not too bad for your height. I think they have to calculate height in before they can consider denying anyone. As long as you're within healthy bmi and all that.
>>
>>7177264
I wouldn't say very. I was at 47 or 48 when I got my T, though I don't know if that's in their documents or not. I mean, you could always just say you're at 50? Usually when you say you know your weight, they don't have you weighed again (or at least I never do).

>>7177308
45-49 is the lower end of the healthy BMI for that height.
>>
>>7177303
Yeah I think it's beause they need a certain amount of blood from each donor, and if you are too tiny you don't have enough blood, even if you are a normal weight for your height. I think people getting denied for HRT are mostly underweight but you never know you know.
>>
>>7177319
Pretty sure they're underweight if they get denied T. And yeah, it's because they need a set amount which tiny people don't have. Or, they do, but it's not good to take that much.
>>
>>7177312
Lower end is still within normal though. I lied and added 2 kg to my actual weight last time I was at the doctors, and back home I realized even with the lie my bmi from their calculations would be under the 18.5 normal limit. Fuck my life, really.
>>
>>7177331
Yeah, still within normal. And how much exactly did you tell them you had? As far as I'm aware, even your lowest of 45 should still barely be at or slightly under 18.5 at a height of 5'1
>>
>>7177350
Lol. I'm not that guy. I'm 5'3.
>>
>>7177357
Oh, sorry, it's a bit hard to tell who's posting what. Well, still not too big of a difference. Just find a weight that's around a BMI of 19 and you should be alright.
>>
>>7177379
I have a hard time gaining weight, so it's not a 'just' anything. I fucking hate bulking.
>>
>>7177379
Yeah I'm the 5'1" guy and I think I look fine, putting on weight would make me look lumpy.
BMI is weird.

But thanks for the insight!
>>
>>7177398
No, I meant, calculate a weight where you'd be at a BMI of 19 and tell them that's your weight. In other words, make up a fictional weight to make sure they don't refuse to give you T. I figured you have a hard time gaining weight from what you said earlier and I know it's hard, my mother has a really hard time gaining weight she needs too.
>>
>>7177319

yeah i figured with hrt it was a matter of being too underweight for it, but that makes sense with the blood... i just never thought about it...

i'm a normal weight for my height (102 at 5' ) so that at least shouldn't be an issue with t...

don't need any more strikes against me when it comes to that, with my health issues i know i can't go on t longterm (i'm high functioning and "healthy" aside from what's wrong with me currently, but i've got a lot going against me when it comes to being able to keep that up... and i've already accepted that there's a high chance i won't make it out of my 50's cuz a lot of people with the shit i have don't) but i'm hoping i can at least manage it for a bit without it being too detrimental for the permanent changes... my voice and chest bother me more than anything anyway at least...

it just never occurred to me that weight had anything to do with donating blood though... idk... at least there's not exactly a shortage of o+ blood so me being able to donate doesn't matter... i keep telling my s/o to donate though cuz he's ab-
>>
>>7177405
Thanks. That was pretty obvious I guess. That and a bulky hoodie so I look bigger or something. I just hope they don't demand weighing me.
>>
>>7177402
I agree on that. I'm at the same height and had 46kg a few years ago which is a bit under 19, if I remember correctly, and already at that weight I looked pretty normal and could even afford to lose a bit without looking underweight at all. Now I'm at 50 and I look a bit chubby.
>>
>>7177424
Wearing big clothes can make you look even scrawnier so be careful with that. They probably won't demand weighing you unless you look very different from what you're saying. Unless you're really anorexic looking or something, I don't think they'd think it's suspicious since some people do look pretty skinny at a "healthy" BMI range.
>>
>>7177442
Noted. I'll keep it in mind.
>>
File: 1477334682710.jpg (317KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1477334682710.jpg
317KB, 960x1280px
Saw a bunch of posts on /pol/ about a guy that had a /ftm/ boyfriend that let him fuck him in the boypucci and play with his breasts (that he was gonna get rid of when they got "saggy")
The thread ITT was "When did you realize being gay is the ultimate redpill" or some shit like that
How do you feel about this?
>>
>>7177564
>The thread ITT was
You're triggering my autism
>>
>>7177564
somehow i can't really imagine that a guy from /pol/ could have a relationship with a transguy and not be disrespectful or trying to take advantage of him, but if he doesn't care, then...whatever

is that the boyfriend?
>>
>>7177642
No, that's just some guy from tumblr, prince-babe or something

He looked pretty good before he had top surgery and still does, yes homo

My ideal partner is a body-positive FtM as I'm a biscum but dicks are intimidating. And boobs/vag is great, but female personalities are really off putting.
>>
>>7177642
Also, not everyone on /pol/ is a stormweenie
>>
>>7177564

well... i can't grasp not wanting top surgery asap... but i don't see what's wrong with the other shit in an intimate relationship...

i don't like my chest being touched, and when it came to sex with most people i wouldn't be down with it... but my s/o is free to touch me wherever he wants... we've been dating almost half my life and i've known him longer than half my life... we've always been close, and i don't see a reason to deny him something while they're there (he knows i don't like it and doesn't 95% of the time) as soon as i can get top surgery they're gone though so eh...

and as far as getting fucked goes, i'm fine with it... when it comes to sex all i care about is pleasure, and i can only use what i have to work with so i do... i don't think, just feel and get lost in the sensations... drugs make it easier, i rarely have sex sober...

it took a lot of conscious effort to be able to though... not just cuz of dysphoria though, and actually the other shit overshadowed dysphoria... but my s/o and i spent plenty of time at the beginning of our relationship working on me getting past that... we didn't start having sex 'til almost a week into us dating though...which is the longest i've ever waited...
>>
>>7177740

comes to sex with most people* my bad...
>>
>>7177740
Sounds like a nice relationship, probably wouldn't touch chest if he wasn't atleast neutral about it, and I guess I wouldn't miss it later on either because feelings
>>
>helping my coworker friend with her insane little kids
>been friends for two years, unofficial babysitter
>trying to calm down 2-3 year old and letting her fall asleep on me while we are watching some dumb movie so i can move her off to bed
>her head on my chest, am wearing binder as always
>she starts patting my chest
>"why do you have boobies?"
>>
>>7176901
Do what you would do if you weren't afraid.
>>
>>7177980
30 % hilarious
40 % adorable
30 % awkward as hell
>>
>>7174150
Looks male, ignore the trolls.
>>
>>7177980
Kids say the damndest things, if you're not out to your coworker you can still say something like "Well men can get fat up there too, but they're not boobies when it's a man. They're called pecs." (Because some men have manboobs anyways)

...Harder to pull of if you're really skinny. But in general adults are willing to laugh off the things kids say because kids just don't know any better or know the 'correct' words.
>>
>>7177564
Holy shit dem tiddies though

Looks like he's started t and they're still joocey as fuck. I hate my boobs but they're so saggy now it bothers me when I bend down and I can feel the bottom touch the skin of my chest below it. I'm getting them removed in december though, fucking finally.

I can't deal with poltards or people who unironically hate women. I don't like women but hating them is stupid most pol neckbeards are just angry they're too disgusting and self centered to attract a woman so they pretend they didn't like women anyway.
>>
>>7178019
>>7178055
I love her and she is.. Scarily smart for her age. But I just tried to hush her since I wasn't sure if her parents overheard. They know but they legitimately forget, I just didn't want to get caught in them trying to explain trans or making me try and 'teach' their kids for some paranoid reason. I was about to tell her that when guys get fat they can also get 'boobs'(im not fat but i had planned to say it all went to my chest) but instead I gave her my keys since that always distracts her for some reason. They all uncontrollably love my keychains to the point I think they love my keys more than they do me.

I think I've mentioned this once or twice way back but another awkward story
>at petsmart
>dog comes running up to me all happy and shit looking for pets and attention
>give it, dog is going nuts in happiness
>owners come up in genuine shock
>"oh my god thats so weird.. she hates men. i can't believe this."
>sweating bullets and some bs about how 'i'm just good with dogs

Even when I have no problem passing for so many years shit like this comes up. I even get 'chest pats' from old coworkers/customers who don't know and I'm always so relieved they pat just high enough where they won't feel tits.
>>
>>7177876

yeah... my relationship is the only reason i haven't killed myself (though there was the one time i tried to hang myself, but that was... a really bad time, and i never tried again) cuz really when it comes down to it we're all either of us really has... growing up we'd crash at each other's houses cuz i was always getting kicked out of my house or he was getting kicked out of his... and we've been through a lot of really fucked up, crazy shit together...

and i'm still in love with him actually, if anything i love him more now that we're 12 years in than i did when we first started dating (and i loved him more than i ever loved anyone even before we started going out), and like... we still do shit like hold hands and shit when we go on walks together, or even just to sit around and watch tv... always hugging, cuddling etc (we're both really affectionate with each other... though i'm an affectionate person anyway... he isn't though with anyone other than me) + we still have a really active sex life even after being together this long (we even still do stupid shit like get drunk and have a hard time keeping our hands off each other and end up like off in a bathroom fucking at parties)

my relationship with him is the only area of my life where i'd say i've been lucky/successful... other than that i've been really unlucky and well... i'm a fuck up loser... not sure why he loves me so much honestly... especially cuz he doesn't like most people
>>
>>7178103

i remember your dog story... you told that a long time ago...
>>
>>7178147
Thats all I got, really. I'm bored and kinda drunk, just remembered this general existed so here I am.
>>
>>7177564
>he was gonna get rid of when they got "saggy"
lmfao good idea
>>
>>7178181

i'm really high, and sitting with my s/o and his sis + her friend... her friend buys a lot of weed and likes us a lot, she invited herself to our house for thanksgiving

she's cool though... we get along well...
>>
File: Snapchat-8216643253194463133.jpg (504KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-8216643253194463133.jpg
504KB, 1080x1920px
About to go on T. How well do I pass?
>>
>>7178714
I wish I could get back into weed. Was awesome as a 13-16 year old. I smoke once or twice a year since. Always makes me too tired or paranoid until some shit I got from my sister directly after a concert when I was still pretty wild about. Felt fine and good like I used too. Mid 20s now so that's a pretty big gap. Before that anything immediately just made me hyper tired and paranoid and impaired my functioning too much. Felt like shit.
A shame since I ain't gunna travel 8 hours for the one source that seems to work for me.
>>
>>7170214
You should get therapy to unpack why you feel the way you feel, but like that other guy said it's important to find someone who's not setting themselves up as a gatekeeper.

I spent way too many years asking myself "am I, am I not" without seeing anybody, but when I finally did, it didn't take me that long to feel ready to finally take the steps to transition.
I came out to my immediate family first (because I was in a position of safety in case shit went pear-shaped) and then at work, and I'd already been binding, so it wasn't a terribly huge change. I did wait until I was about to go on T, though, mostly because I was nervous about passing.
>>
>>7178788
You decently pass, I think
>>
>>7178811

i never smoked weed as a teenager... i took pills and i drank, but i didn't start smoking weed 'til i was 21, and i've done it consistently since then...

when i've been in a place and haven't had a connection i just meet people in the area online and off 'til i find one... i met one of my old dealers in the poconos while i was smoking weed by the river cuz he was doing the same... and years ago i met one through this chick i met online who lived in the area...

it's easy enough to find if you really want it...

it's not my favourite high, but it doesn't make me paranoid or anxious, if i'm in a bad place though and already feeling that way it can amplify that... but i smoke so much/often that it's easy for me to just be like "i'm just high" and focus on something else (usually guitar or writing or sex or whatever) 'til that passes

i actually could use a tolerance break from everything... my problem is i'm always around drugs
>>
New thread >>7180036

New thread >>7180036

New thread >>7180036
>>
>>7174150
Dean Winchester cosplayer
Thread posts: 350
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.