[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gay General - I'm Nervous Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (32KB, 322x456px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 322x456px
So guys recently uncloseted 21yr old gay here just venting i guess, It's late in Ausland and no recent gaygens around so i guess i will start another. As of a few months ago now i have fully accepted that Im gay and im happy with that as is my friend group and parents so thats cool too i guess my only problem now is ">tfw no bf" as im sure many of you can relate so i joined a dating site and sure enough i have some variety and most at really close so i will see how that goes if i get any responses though i am a little nervous since i have no idea what to expect from a homo relationship im guessing it is no different from any other? also is there any gaygen discords or fellow strayans around? Idk guess im just nervous since this is all new to me. And finally why are long haired guys so hard to find?
>>
File: image.jpg (35KB, 310x475px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 310x475px
First thread pls be gentle desu ~~ or rip me into pieces the choice is yours
>>
>>7164640
Well if you're gonna blog post then i guess i better too.

>mfw no bf
>Get on Grindr 4 first time.
>get 60+ replies of guys my age >+ close by within 48 hours
>not to mention the fucking >countless amount of older >guys hitting on me
>>
>>7165008
>no bf
>60+ replies of guys

I never have ever in my life been messaged first by someone attractive. I have had some small successes here and there, still no bf and I am 30.

Just what the fuck were YOU doing that you didn't have a boyfriend if you are getting that kind of response? We're you just single for a week or something and catching feels over that?
>>
>>7165034
grindr boys are not bf material they are whores. you can't get your hopes up
>>
>>7165082
Still, I'm not gonna get a bf if I'm not attractive enough to warrant attention. I'm just saying that the guy I was responding to (idk if it is you) surprises me that he would have any trouble.
>>
File: 54864322d4464_synyster_gates.jpg (7KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
54864322d4464_synyster_gates.jpg
7KB, 240x240px
>>7164640
I remember that poster. I'm pretty sure it had Avenged Sevenfold on the other side, so I had it that side because they're cuter.
>>
File: sticker2.png (44KB, 139x182px) Image search: [Google]
sticker2.png
44KB, 139x182px
>tfw starting to get bored of sex

I have had sex 2-5 times a week for the last 6 months with a few different people, and now its kinda getting to be a hassle. Like, ill wake up and think "oh man, i cant be bothered to have sex today, i wish i could just take it easy instead".

but normally when we actually get down to it I do enjoy myself a lot.

So what gives? How do I fix this? Im pretty young - still a teenager - i dont think its normal to be getting bored of sex at my age
>>
20 year old texan, been thinking gay shit and repressing it/rationalizing it my entire life, always wondered why every relationship I had ended with me slowly becoming sexually disinterested etc. I realized I really wanted to fuck my closest friend and that persisted for a while, so I came out to my now ex-girlfriend about a month ago and have been chillin''' in the closet ever since. Pretty sure it's becoming obvious to my peers: coworkers, gay friends, closest friend I mentioned has been sort of ambiguously hitting on me and it's all very confusing.
Anyways I'm about to go see moonlight by myself in a couple hours, and I'm sort of considering coming out to my sister or someone, because seeing movies by yourself is depressing af, but I know I'll get anxious and avoid it. All my other friends are close with the guy, and it would become very obvious and possibly ruin our friendship which is incredibly valuable to me.
so yeah gay is sad
>>
>>7165576
O-oh yeah, it sure is annoying when you're just having too much sex, h-ha ha.
I can totally relate, hah hah...
>>
>>7165579
If it makes you feel any better, crush on straight friend is a rite of passage. Seems like a quintessential part of the gay growing up experience.
>>
>>7163578
>>7163578
>>7163578
>>7163578
>>7163578
>>7163578
>>
>Be me
>Forced into coming out to my parents because of a complicated situation involving them finding out I had sex with a guy
>Parents (mother and stepfather) lose their shit about it
>Tell my dad and stepmother later, they're completely fine about it
>Live with mother because poor student
>She still refuses to accept it, and mostly avoids mentioning it directly
>She often tells me I look like a "gaylord" when I get clothes etc.

There's always just an undercurrent of aggression about it, and as much as I try to ignore it, or let it seem funny after years of this it's getting to me. Any suggestions /gaygen/?
>>
>>7167897
How much more time do you have at school? If it's not much, you'll probably be ok.

My personal coping strategy would be to 1) try and spend as little time around them as possible and 2) find some close friends that you can vent and bitch about them to.
>>
>>7167925
Going into uni next year, and I'm looking to move out asap, but since living expenses are so high in might not be economically practical any time soon.

Thanks for the suggestions. I do try to stay away from them as much as I can, but I don't really have any close friends I see regularly. One friend I used to complain to sometimes has mostly stopped talking to me, and is moving to america shortly (similar family situation, but she has other family there).
>>
gaygen please help

so I turned 18 about two months ago and since then, I've gained the balls to get on grindr. found this 6/10 guy who has a suit that i can fuck him in (i have a huge suit fetish) and dress shoes. we traded some X pics and he liked what he saw. I'm not super into his face but he's not really ugly

only thing is he's 27 and i'm a little iffy on the age difference - i'm also new to hooking up.

i really want to pound this guy in his tight little suit but i'm nervous about hooking up, pls help
>>
>>7167959
If you're super nervous about it don't jump into it then. Try and find some guy at your school and get to know him, then hook up with him and dress him up in all sorts of cute ways!

best of luck.
>>
>>7167997
not really an option for me, i haven't even really found anyone at work either.

there was this 4/10 that I got sucked off by when I was 16, it felt great and I came pretty hard, but it took a while to get me off because I was so damn nervous. also he smelled kinda bad which was nasty. Listerine that shit before you suck me off

this guy is down to let me fuck him through his suit, which is a huge fantasy of mine, so i'm super tempted...i plan on playing safe 100%.. he wants to maybe rim me which i've never done before. i'm a little nervous about having him suck me off because I don't need herpes in my life - he says he's clean etc etc and wanted to be really sure that i am too - not that i believe a stranger on grindr but hey
>>
>>7168021
Yeah the herpes thing is kinda a tough one, you can always wear a condom but some people don't. Maybe just fuck him and don't let him suck you off, and wear a condom while doing that.

Also pls clean yourself out if you're gonna be getting rimmed even if you're not planning on having him fuck you.

I still stand by my initial statement that you'd be better off trying to talk a boyfriend into this than going with grindr but if you've scoped out the situation then you're probably pretty safe.
>>
>>7168021
update: he is pretty much down for me to do what i want with him, but keeps mentioning that he would love for me to forego a condom... i agree but i'm not on prep so it's not happening...

he sent me suited pics and i want to fuck him so badly
>>
File: 1396940816824.jpg (76KB, 550x403px) Image search: [Google]
1396940816824.jpg
76KB, 550x403px
not sure if this is the real gaygen but w/e;

is it undesirable to be a fit/skinny hairless guy if you aren't a twink? i feel stuck in a limbo where i can't imagine anyone being attracted to me.
>>
File: 1270619316158.png (75KB, 339x406px) Image search: [Google]
1270619316158.png
75KB, 339x406px
>>7168281
I'd hit it.

I hate my fat-slob-bear image, and want to improve. But I have a friend who, I wouldn't say is attracted to it, but has stated does not mind.

Humans are fucked up
>>
Im not real keen on rimming what do I do bout guys that want to receive/give?
>>
>>7167959
grindr is not a good idea unless you're totally down with it just being a fling. Just keep that in mind.
>>
>>7168281
>>7175331
I'm on the fence about this myself.

I've always had very much the big bear look, hairy body, hairy face, thicc, etc.

But I've lost fat and gained muscle to enlist in the military and am keeping my beard and hair short.

Still got a hairy as fuck body though and I'm not sure what to do about it.
>>
>>7179895
>>7168281
So long as you're generally fit it's really quite ok. Fitting into one of the 'tribes' due to bodytype is kinda... overrated.
>>
>inb4 black
>have only gone out with black guys so far
What are other guys like?
Should I try it or just stick to my own kind?

This might come off as a stupid shallow question but idk I guess it's not
>>
>>7165576
I cant enjoy sex at all
I get turned on only by "making love" and not fucking
Im a total autist
I should be getting a bf soon tho and he is cute as fuck, I want to see if this time it will be any different
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.