[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's talk about implants

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4

So, everyone is talking about all the other issues involved with MtF, but I'm seeing little talk about breast augmentation surgery.

I had mine done ~8 weeks ago. It went rather well, and they are pretty much healed up. I understand they will 'drop' eventually, but no evidence of it yet. Last time I was in for a checkup, I told the doctor he should write a book '101 think you need to know about boob jobs, & recovery'. He laughed. But the truth is, there's very little hard information out there. Finding a GG who has had them done is difficult, as most of them don't want to admit to it. I'm happy (so far). AMA !
>>
Blue board, tit pics not allowed sadly. I'd delete quickly before the mods notice and repost it with a safe picture, I'd like to have a thread like this going.
>>
OP here, for whatever reason, I can't get the image to go away. If any of the mods can do that, would be appreciated.
>>
>>7110867
Just delete the post and remake it, they'll probably just remove it anyway.
>>
>>7110870
I did try to delete it, but my browser does not like something in the delete process.
>>
>>7110760
This is 4chan hun. Tits R Welcum
>>
File: IMG_7953.jpg (20KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7953.jpg
20KB, 220x220px
>>
>>7110727
are yours as unnatural and disgusting as the ones you posted?
>>
>>7112494
We're mammals, get over it.
>>
My main interest is in how they feel. How is your sensitivity? Does it feel a lot different when you grab them (in the sense of, do you feel lumps)?
>>
>implants

I don't trust transwomen who get implants, you all turn out to be AGP fetishists, and not meme AGP either, but real, creepy, depraved man AGP.
>>
File: 1476753321647.jpg (770KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1476753321647.jpg
770KB, 1200x1600px
I'm getting a boob job next year. I want the under arm incision in the armpit crease though, its like a grand more but its worth not having scared up boobs. Until then I guess i'm stuck with a lowly c cup.
>>
>>7112749
Most insane AGP transwomen I know are weeb trans lesbians that are also broke due to student loans and thus can't get FFS, SRS or breast implants.

Your argument is invalid and your bias is masked behind your own sexual preferences with the obvious dislike of implants.

Either a chaser or another transbian.
>>
>>7112768
If you actually had a C cup you wouldn't really want breast implants.

You're an AA, half way to an A cup, that's why breast implants are tempting.
>>
>>7112770
Lol, wow you're quite defensive. I guess anon struck a nerve.
>>
>>7112770
Nah, that's meme AGP, real AGP are the creepy men who jerk off wearing pantyhose and fantasize about having big tits because the idea gets them off, I.e. you.
>>
File: for the memes.jpg (55KB, 629x599px) Image search: [Google]
for the memes.jpg
55KB, 629x599px
>>7112784
naw, i fill out a 36c bra
but I need them to be bigger
>>
>>7112800
You forgot to post some anime character and say flat is justice.

cis women get breast implants too, they don't need to work in the sex industry.
This entire "if you're trans and have cosmetic surgery you're AGP or a whore" is flat out retarded.

The entire plastic surgery and cosmetics industry is based on cis women. Stop for a second and think about it, I promise it won't hurt your brain that much.
>>
>>7112805
>Kayla's boobs

I can now die a happy man
>>
>>7112803
>Ad hominen.
Useless to argue with you but have a (you).
>>
File: 20161015_152434-1.jpg (143KB, 352x619px) Image search: [Google]
20161015_152434-1.jpg
143KB, 352x619px
Boob thread

I myself would never get a boob job, because I find it disgusting. But at the same time I don't need it.
>>
>>7112813
Daww anon I'm sorry, I didn't mean to get you so upset, I'm sure that all of your years working the oil field along with your other gruff male friends has finally paid off, now all the boys will want to look at your tits and it'll be sooooo arousing! Maybe even now your wife will let you wear her clothes during sex.

Get out ther and slut it up gurl u a real woman now xoxoxoxo, love Lillian Crystal Fireemerald.
>>
>>7112844
>If I honpost enough I will make them stop getting breast implants because my opinion on a cambodian basket weaving forum is worth something.

Trying too hard dude. go back there and cry about not having a gf with a feminine penis or something >>>/r9k/
>>
>>7112868
Yes
No
>>
>>7112749
My bf is a boob man so he sort of wants me to get them. I don't mind as long as they don't fuck with sensitivity or make them look plastic.
I have a really flaming gay roommate like he's Hawaiian and super gay and whenever he brings up trans shit and like "I'm gonna buy you MASSIVE boobies haha" I get more than slightly triggered. Like, all that he really knows about trans culture isn't even trans culture it's like cross dresser/drag culture.
Like I'm only 6 months HRT so I don't really pass, and he (roommate) got upset at me for not wearing panties like what the fuck?
>>
>>7112876
Too bad
>>
>>7112893
Buy me more jewelerys
>>
>>7112861
I don't want you to not get breast implants I just want to laugh at you for being an AGP hon.
>>
>>7112910
>having to compensate for possibly having a larger ribcage than the average cis woman means you're AGP

pathetic shitposting, if you really wanted to hit a nerve you should have tried something else. Too late now tho.
>>
>>7112655
I'd like to know this as well.
>>
>>7112835
>I don't need it.
your rib cage sticks out farther than your boobs
>>
Chaser here, I don't like implants because they never look natural. I don't like them on cis women either.

Then again, I don't get off on breasts, more of an ass man...
>>
>>7113178
You cant even see them
>>7113337
>compensating
Nice meme. How bout you work with what you got
>>
>>7113573
Wouldn't say I do. In the winter I use Killer Queen (lul drags) and in the summer I use bruno banani. Go to your local parfumery and smell.
>>
>>7113661
I don't know what I smell like
>>
>>7112655
Natural breasts aren't all unlumpy you know. Different to implants obviously, but natural breasts can be lumpy and it's not uncommon.
>>
I expect I'll get a +1 to +1.5 cup under the muscle implants if I get them. Money no object I'd have the stem cell method done. It's only supposed to be good for .5 to 1 cup size.
>>
OP here,
Lots of comments, I'll try to provide some context. This is a very long post. 4Chan wants me to break it up, so probably 5 sections.
>>
1/5
I have been somewhat TG for a very long time. I needed to progress and cross a line (because age eventually will remove some of these choices).

The locality I live in is rural, and with a small population. Many people knew I am TG. So, about 6 months ago, I decided it was time to go forward, and I started calling surgeons in the nearest large city (and an hours drive away). There are 7 or 8 plastic surgeons located there. Only 2 were willing to talk to a MtF individual. For the sake of clarity, I'll refer to them as surgeon-1 and surgeon-2. My PCP is relatively local tho.

Surgeon-2 had been recommended to me about 3 years before, but I wasn't quite ready then. Speaking to local GGs, the name of surgeon-1 kept coming up with positive remarks. Surgeon-2 was only mentioned once, and in the context "he did my first set, and I went elsewhere for the rework several years later". Last March I happen to have some outpatient work done in the same facility as surgeon-2 practices (different floor, different specialty). While I was there, I asked a number of the nurses about surgeon-2. They all wrinkled their noses, and tried to steer me to a different surgeon (a woman). When I tried to make an appointment with her, I found that she does not do TG. Mentioning this my PCP got a "that's discrimination". Perhaps, but I wasn't in the mood to pick a legal fight with anyone who was about to cut into me.
>>
2/5
So I set a date, and interviewed with surgeon-1. I was very impressed, and rather relaxed about the entire interview. They provided me with a written estimate, etc, and off I went to think it over. Surgeon-1 required two things before he would agree to a date: an EKG and a mammogram. The PCP's office was able to do the EKG, but the mammogram had to be scheduled elsewhere (back in the same building as surgeon-2, on yet another floor). Meanwhile, I set up an appointment for an interview with surgeon-2. That interview did not go so well. He was very late, and when he finally appeared, looked over my data, he pronounced that I really didn't meet the standards, but he would make an exception. The unspoken bit left hanging in the air (to me) was "and you better take advantage of it before I change my mind". I was pretty much a nervous wreck when I left that day. They also gave me written quote (slightly more expensive than surgeon-1).

Mammogram happened a few weeks later, all clear. So it was time to do it, or possibly never get another chance. I set up the 2nd appointment with surgeon-1 (the pre-surgical). When that happened, there were more questions. The one I really had no great answer for was "what size". I already had something minimal (possibly A+), so I demurred and left it up the surgeon to pick what he thought was best for my body shape. He used a term I have heard several times since then "a full-C" (which I now understand means more than a C, and less than a D). He also recommended gel (as did surgeon-2). So we picked a date, about 2 weeks hence, and I needed to line a driver (because of the 80 mile round-trip). Time expected in the surgeon's office (where he has his own facility) was 4 hours (90 minutes for the procedure and the rest for recovery).
>>
3/5
One the day of the procedure, my friend and her sister picked me up, and drove me in. They came in for a few minutes to exchange phone numbers, then went around the corner to do shopping for a few hours. I remember one last confirmation on size by the surgeon, being led into the surgical theatre, and speaking to the nurses. That's it. The next thing, I was awake in the recovery room several hours later, and my friends were there to take me home. The surgeon sent me home with a front hook soft no-wire bra. It was possibly a little too tight. The incisions were something he referred to as a 'dual planar', which is approximately an under the muscle insertion.

For clarification, this happened on the morning of August 30th. I was expected to spend several days at home convalescing, then back for a first checkup either 1 or 2 days later. On the evening of Sept 1st (roughly 60 hours later), Hurricane Hermine crossed the Florida coast about 80 miles west of me, and my power went out. I was roughly aware that the surgeon was already juggling appointments (for Friday and Saturday) to deal with people not being able to make it, etc. His office was actually farther from the hurricane than I was. So I called in early, and they said just to appear and they would work me in. I drove myself in (at 72 hours post surgery), mostly because my support network crumbled in the face of the storm, and everyone out here was scrambling to deal with their own situations. The doctor examined me, told me that everyone looked good so far, and sent me home. Since i had no power, I was eating at Taco Bell, and looking around WM for a better bra choice. The one I was sent home with was causing issues breathing at night, so I had to unfasten the hooks.
>>
4/5
By late Friday night, it was obvious that the number of people without power was so large, it could take a while. So I broke rule #1 (don't lift anything over 5 pounds), because I had to go get 16-lb bags of crushed ice to save most of my food. I was very careful on how I lifted them, so as not to put undue weight on the muscles healing.

Power came back late on Saturday night. Things began returning to normal. I never really felt any significant amounts of pain. There was obvious bruising, but it was slowly fading. One of the scripts I was sent home with was percs. Out of an abundance of caution, I put them aside, and used extra-strength Tylenol instead. Those were sufficient. Towards the end of the healing the purple areas turned vaguely yellow. That scared me, because I had never seen that before.

There was another checkup at 10 days, and then at 5 weeks. I'm now at 8 weeks, and go back for another checkup at 10 weeks. So far so good. Nothing unexpected or obvious issues. At this point, I'm wearing sports bras, sometimes with the padded insert, sometimes without. I'm back to my normal routine, as many of the restrictions have been lifted. At the 5 week checkup, the nurse told me she thought I was healing better than most GGs did. That might have been flattery, but I think the healing has gone rather well.
>>
5/5
My final take is I wish I had gone slightly larger, but … I think the size the surgeon picked was correct for what my body was able to sustain. So that leaves me with two choices, I can (maybe) go back in a few years and have then redone, or I can exercise as much of my tummy to go away, and thereby make what I have appear larger. I'm working on that, every single day. Slow progress, but I think I see it happening.

Thus far they have not "dropped". They are still riding high. I understand they will eventually "drop". With some luck they will drop at the same time, and not leave me looking lopsided. Only one person has actually asked to see them (a good friend, who happened to be a stripper 20 years ago). Her remark was that he did a good job. A couple of people (all women) wanted to feel the result. No problem. I still have a little bit of paper adhesive medical tape over the stitches, and I change the tape about twice a week. When I first came home, the areas around the nipples was very sensitive (maybe 2-3 times normal). That has mostly subsided. They are still a little more sensitive, but I think the body is accepting, or fitting, to the implants, and growing around them. When I left the surgeon's office they sent me home with a little card that has the manufacturer's name, my name, the surgeons name, and the fill size for each side. It is like my only documentation that I have them.

My daily routine has progressed that this morning, I went and fired up my Stihl poll saw, and cut down some limbs that were in the way. That poll saw, when fully extended, is heavy.

OK, ask away ! I don't really want to name either surgeon, so let that one go for now.
>>
>>7114479
How much did it cost?
Are they really firm/stiff, or do they have play/jiggle?
Kind of an odd question here but... can you feel the implants there? Are you constantly conscious of it?
>>
Both quotes I got were in the $4500-$5500 range. I don't know if that is the normal prices, or if my quotes were higher or lower than normal.

They are semi-firm. At one of the interviews, a resident (not the surgeon) warned me about a side effect of getting large saline implants … "it will be like an ocean on your chest". I took that warning seriously. I think the gel implants I have will be a bit more pliable once they 'drop' (or so I'm told).

I am most conscious when in bed at night. Lying flat on my back, I can very much tell I have two nicely sloped bumps on my chest. If I roll onto either side, the one that is 'down' almost vanishes a little bit. It was very disconcerting at first, but I was told that's normal. They are of a right size that I have been able to wear something partly sheer, and anyone looking real close could tell what was in there, but otherwise not that obvious.
>>
Did you consider fat transplanting as an option?
>>
No, not at all. I doubt that either of the two surgeons would have been willing to do that. It would have required a longer journey from where I live. Several people (not TG) is my local circle even told me not to bother with any of these surgeons, and suggested I go to Los Angeles, New York, Miami, or Tampa. Of course none of them offered to pay for that, they only offered 'free' advice. Several of them have now recanted those suggestions.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.