[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ftmg/ - female to male general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 326
Thread images: 29

File: hfiwerg.jpg (44KB, 474x267px) Image search: [Google]
hfiwerg.jpg
44KB, 474x267px
Drug edition. Have you been to the dark side of the moon?

Previous thread: >>7070589

Transition timelines:
http://helpfultransinfo.tumblr.com/tagged/tc

Bottom surgery info:
http://gendercube.tumblr.com/

Passing guide for AAPs:
http://ftmguide.rassaku.net/

Old sites, but still great one-stop-shops for FTM information:
http://ftmguide.org/
http://thetransitionalmale.com/
>>
I was in an awesome mood but that mood got ruined because apparently my mom has an inoperable tumor. Eh.... That sucks but I'm optimistic she'll be fine.

If my family has a history of ovarian issues then that puts me at risk, eh? I was hoping to avoid removing my ovaries. I hear trans guys should get it but it seems troublesome to me.

>>7087731

No recreational drugs for me.
>>
>>7087761
Sorry about your mom. What kind of tumor?
>>
>>7087771

Supposedly ovarian but the doctors removed her ovaries already before so I dunno.
>>
>tfw almost 19 and still haven't gotten on T yet

I'm not gonna make it lads
>>
>>7087789
You seem surprisingly calm about it
>>
>>7087832

I'm not. I suffer from health anxiety but have learned to avoid worrying about health. It only makes me ill.

It's her second time around having chemo done; she was first diagnosed with cancer a few years ago, got better, but then relapsed a year ago. She was doing almost clear a few months ago but apparently a new tumor turned up. She needs more chemo. I don't know what to do to help her. She was happy to be finishing chemo, now she needs even more. It's a bummer... But she'll be fine. I can't think about bad things. That's not healthy.
>>
>>7087878
Fuck. I guess keeping positive is the only thing to do.
>>
I've never done anything besides that dank weed, but I'd like to drop acid while listening to some psytrance, just once.

I just realized this year that I'm trans, or at least highly questioning it. I'm getting in shape to help me present more as a male, but I'm worried about my facial features. Hell, even my brother doesn't look that masculine, and he's cis.
>>
>check /tv/
>there's no Rocky Horror thread

Lame.

I have never seen the original film. 'Had a ton of times to but I haven't gotten farther than the Time Warp song. LOGO likes spamming the original so it'll be on eventually.
>>
I've done:
>weed
>acid
>coke
>ecstasy
>whip its if that counts as a drug

I don't do drugs anymore, but I would make an exception if I came across some DMT.
>>
>>7087831
I started at 22. You'll be fine.
>>7087761
I'm getting mine out next month. I'll let you know how it goes.
>>
>>7088414
I hope so. Its not really passing I'm worried about (its T after all) its just that I probably won't be able to get it for a while and its killing me to not be even remotely masculine. I'm physically disabled too which is incredibly emasculating and only adds to my already severe dysphoria
>>
>>7088451
In what way are you disabled? That sucks on its own without dysphoria on top.
>>
>>7088387
/tv/, especially nowadays, is probably one of the last groups of people i'd want to discuss a movie like that with. or any movie, honestly.

if someone streamed it in here though, that might be kind of interesting
>>
>>7088627

I don't visit /tv/ because they never talk about anything I like, such as Elementary. Tbqh I have no clue what the board even is anymore. There are always /co/ and /a/ threads on it when I thought it was live action only.

They didn't really like The Wiz Live for some reason. I presume not many users on there are black.

>>7087831

Please, 19 is normal. Most people don't start until they move out.
>>
File: beardontheinside.jpg (9KB, 261x193px) Image search: [Google]
beardontheinside.jpg
9KB, 261x193px
Just in case any of you guys are feeling down, and this lets someone feel just a little bit better.

t. An MtF
>>
>LOGO is giving the original right after the remake ended

LOGO feels like a missed opportunity. I remember being a teen and watching stuff like Out at the Wedding. It should have been a channel about gbtq films, shows, and docs but instead it's just Golden Girls, Bewitched, and I Dream of Jeanie reruns... Well, I like those three so whatever.

>>7088919

Where did the "t." meme even start?
>>
>>7088951
/int/. It's from Finnish or something.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zA_bmkQtDE4
>>
>>7088471
I have cerebral palsy so I have super still muscles and it makes walking difficult. I use a cane and all. shit sucks
>>
>>7088387

Should there be? Is today a special Rocky Horror day or something?
>>
>>7089611

Oh gross, they remade it, and with Lavern fucking Cox. I'll never have a confused boner for Frank again.
>>
>>7089658

Wait, shit, Tim Curry as the criminologist?! Not only is that pretty cool, but he's back from strokedom?! That's rad!
Not rad enough to bother watching the stupid thing, but still cool.
>>
>>7089658
Isn't the point of that character that it's a transvestite ie, a man in drag?
>>
>>7086428
Help a bro out
>>
>>7091378
Condolences on shitty genes, bro
>>
requesting cuntboy girlfriend

post apps ITT
>>
>>7091436
>girlfriend
no
>>
>>7091438
someone has to be the girl

whoever is taller becomes the girl, then
>>
>>7091455
tbhfam in my experience there are more dominant or at least vers trans guys than subs, so you're gonna have a 5'1" boyfriend
>>
>>7091467
you can't be 5'1 and a guy it doesn't work like that
>>
>>7091477
i don't think dating a trans guy is the right path for you to take at this current point in your life, then
>>
>>7091485
no I want a cuntboy girlfriend
>>
>>7091492
Philippines. Those chicks look like little boys anyway.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (9KB, 249x189px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
9KB, 249x189px
Feeling a bit wooried, fellas. One of my friends is getting more touchy with me, mostly petting me and putting his head on mine. He's cute, a lil autistic, and is getting fit. He's gay and knows I'm trans.
I really don't know if I'm comfortable with myself to get into a relationship, much less one where they actually see me as the gender I am. Plus, I could just be assuming he's attracted to me.

>>7087731
The only thing that I'll maybe even bother trying is LSD. I don't see the appeal of getting high, or spending money on things that may get in the way of helping my family.
Maybe I'm just on a high horse though

>>7088159
Same thing with me. I'm gonna get surgery once I move out and have enough money, I pass but I really hate how soft my face is.
>>
>>7089658

Wait, that wasn't Ru Paul? Crap... Well she did it well. It's weird that they used a crossplay role instead of a man though.
>>
>>7087831
lmao i'm 19 and i'm still waiting on T

>>7087731
yeah man i smoke weed, bomb some mandy every now and then, did ket once, didn't like it. hoping to do shrooms.
>>
>be me
>never had any friends, dad was abusive and mom died early
>favorite movie is "the mask"
>main character in skyrim was a vampire
>wanted to be a lawyer
>when i was 13 i thought about grafting my head onto the perfect male body that i'd never have

t-this is just a coincidence right /ftmg/?
>>
DISCORD CHAT:
https://discord.gg/GqazE5v
>>
File: il_340x270.987755393_b1m9.jpg (46KB, 340x270px) Image search: [Google]
il_340x270.987755393_b1m9.jpg
46KB, 340x270px
>>7087731
In terms of drugs, I know i've done shrooms, molly, DMT, pain pills, smoked opium, alchol, and a metric assload of weed.

I tried to do acid and E in pressed pill form, but what I got definitely wasn't either. That was a bad night, and now I can't take pseudophed wihout going a little crazy. Since you use pseudo to make meth, I probably got something cut with crystal. So possibly meth too.

Protip- test your drugs kids! If its a little white powder its probably meth.

>>7091705
> I don't see the appeal of getting high, or spending money on things that may get in the way of helping my family.

A lot of drugs are dirt cheap to make/grow/buy relative to other forms of entertainment; that's why poor people desprately looking for an escape end up hooked. The exception is the super addictive shit like cocaine and most opioids, but your heroin or crack addict is usually on another level of self- hatred and untreated mentall illness.

I would recommend shrooms over acid, just because its easy to pass off a wierd research chemical as acid. It's easy to fake a clear liquid or white powder; you can't do that as easily with a dried mushroom.
>>
>>7093180

i could see how it's really easy to be a heroin addict... massive amounts of self loathing not required... it feels better than any drug i've ever taken and the withdrawal is a bitch... i can only really compare it to pcp withdrawal, but still...
>>
>>7093354
Pcp storytime?
Are you using H regularly now?
>>
>>7087831
I started at 25. I'm jealous of you guys that get to start any younger than that. But it's going pretty well for me anyway.
>>
>>7093354
I can't, I fucking hate opiates and I'm not pushed on downers in general, unless I'm using them to sleep after doing other drugs. Did oxy with a friend who was into opiates and was like a kid on Christmas when he managed to get his hands on some and it was hands down the most miserable 8 hours I've ever spent on drugs. Spent the entire time crawling up and down the stairs to be sick in the bathroom.

Now, being an alcoholic I can totally get.
>>
>>7091705
>I don't see the appeal of getting high
It's fun. Not much more to it
>>
>>7087831
I'm 19, turning 20 in a few months and still not on T, but my family doesn't age quickly so i have until 28/29 before the lesbian aging starts setting in
>>
File: 1447535584835.jpg (26KB, 469x343px) Image search: [Google]
1447535584835.jpg
26KB, 469x343px
>>7088919
>tfw
>>
>>7093373

i used pcp for idk... 6-8 months nearly all day every day, mixed with weed... had some really good times and some really bad ones... there's a few stories though... i've told them before, i'm pretty sure

i have been yeah... since i moved back to brooklyn, it's just always there... and it's mostly been free... can't turn down an opiate, i can't anyway... never could, taken them on/off for half my life at this point...

taking a bit of a break though... went through withdrawal the other day... started in a movie theatre, it was somewhere between really fucked up and sorta funny... and i've been dealing with that for a bit, took some oxy the day after it started cuz i couldn't deal with it and that kinda helped ease shit... well that and muscle relaxers and weed...

gonna try to avoid it 'til sunday...
>>
>>7093433

i love opiates... they're my favourite, it's funny that you mention christmas cuz that's how i tend to describe them (i tell people they feel like christmas)... that's literally how i feel about them

can't stand uppers, and i couldn't deal with being an alcoholic

the only opiate that's ever made me puke has been heroin, but... it's sorta like puking from pcp in the sense that it isn't that bad in comparison to drunk puking (for me anyway) cuz you feel better right after... kratom is similar...
>>
>>7093596
I think it must be a personality thing. A lot of the time what I love about uppers is just being able to get shit done though. I seriously suspect I might have undiagnosed adhd.

I'm the opposite, usually I puke once if I'm drunk and I'm done. Either go to sleep or get back up and keep drinking, though I rarely get sick in the first place. Whereas opiates make me feel like I'm on a boat in small amounts anyway and I just could not stop getting sick that time. MDMA has a similar effect on me these days if I eat it, keep vomiting for the first 30 minutes, hour without stop. I've started putting it up my butt instead.
>>
>>7087731

I like mushrooms and weed.
They go great with nature and friends.

I've done acid but it can be strong and often makes your neck hurt from tensing up and it makes you look like a monkey if you look in the mirror. I did have some good sex on it once, however and I've heard it is good if you're a recovering alcoholic or depressed but I don't have much use for it.

I used to do meth (snorted small amounts) just to deal with my heavy workload (I'm an accountant and it helped me concentrate) but it also made me super horny and then I couldn't maintain an erection which was embarrassing. Also my friend had a heart attack and was hospitalized (he smoked it) and so that kind of put me off it.

I've always been too afraid to try heroin because I've met people with big nodules on their forearms from shooting up and they can't stay clean and spend several days vomiting every time they do manage to quit and then end up homeless after stealing their grandmother's jewelry for a fix. So, no.

Molly, MDMA, Ecstasy - I never know what I'm getting. Had an amazing trip on what was sold to me as Ex once. Every other time has been awful. Had a friend pass out at a dance club on MDMA once and had to ride in the ambulance with him to the hospital after everyone thought he as dead so that was traumatic. Again, no.
>>
>>7091084
i think they wanted to do everything they could to avoid backlash, which meant hiring the one trans actress everyone knows about. not that it matters, since everyone who was going to be pissed off was still unhappy with it and everyone else was just confused. not that i dislike laverne, it's just a weird casting choice.
>>
>>7093616

idk... i have a hard time paying attention... but personality shit probably plays a part...

i'm always in pain so opiates taking it away means i can do shit... the come down though i get tired unless i take more...

if i puke that means i went a little overboard with it...

if i puke drinking i'm done for the night and i feel like shit 'til i sleep it off... now though i can only drink wine or jager everything else i can feel in my jaw, spine and neck more often than not, but i'm not gonna lie and say i haven't put up with the horrible pain just to be drunk... i get drunk easily now though, the alcohol intolerance is my favourite symptom in that sense... i used to take muscle relaxers with whiskey to get drunk as quickly as i can with just wine now...

i've never tried mdma, it's the day after shit i've heard that always put me off...

i've had benzos, opiates, coke, weed, pcp... and i've done shit like use muscle relaxers with alcohol, weed, and heroin to enhance the high... and then like legal shit like kava and kratom... wormwood, sage (it's the thujone in it... it's a gross feeling though desu, i hated it anyway... salvia-ish in the anxious sorta sense)

i think that's it... i'd be open to trying anything that isn't an upper in the right setting though... i've just only ever taken drugs that have come my way... haven't sought any out really...

like even heroin, the first time was over the summer by a river... and a heroin binge hadn't been my intention... just happened cuz i ended up back home, and then it dragged on... it's only been like 4 days since i took it last though... i think... withdrawal in the movie theatre weed and muscle relaxers, oxy the next night, then yesterday weed and muscle relaxers, and just weed today... and i know i'll take it again, cuz i'll be around it and i love it... and yeah...

and my withdrawal was mild and fucking terrible... though it also happened during weather that fucks with me anyway
>>
>>7093981
i prefer opiates too, though i have pretty bad anxiety a lot of the time so that probably plays a factor. the nausea isn't great but there are things you can do to avoid it.
>>
File: 1464089040360.jpg (32KB, 541x540px) Image search: [Google]
1464089040360.jpg
32KB, 541x540px
me on the right
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
>>7094022
>>
>>7093790
They should have hired Edie Redmaybe
>>
>>7093685

i've never shot up... i've actually always been afraid of going on injectable t cuz i wouldn't wanna be comfortable with needles cuz i def would then... you don't have to inject heroin, but i honestly wouldn't tell anyone to try it anyway...

all drugs can fuck you up, a friend of mine... her brother was a meth addict, and he actually lit himself on fire while high one night... he died in a hospital being treated for severe burns in constant pain just kinda kept alive in and out of sleep and shit for like a month...

that + her father being a drug addict/alcoholic has made her really antidrug...

i haven't spoken to her in a while though... i'd end up getting high or drunk and telling her about the heroin and i don't even...

it's bad enough knowing i have a couple people worried, having another who's gonna be annoying about it would just really fucking suck... + the last time we did speak she got all bitchy cuz she told me her friend who has the same chronic health issues as me said lyrica can help... so i looked it up and found out it had recreational value and said as much...

but yeah... there's fucked up stories with every drug...

>>7094007

i have anxiety too, but i'm pretty good at just dealing with it on my own... took years, but i can handle it now

for me it's ocd and uppers don't mix... they make me a mess with too much energy, too many thoughts, which makes me anxious and then i need to relieve that by doing something physical but instead of it ever being constructive (like it can be with nearly everything else) it's all just ocd bullshit instead...

only time i enjoyed an upper was when i accidentally mixed it with pcp... dusted weed doesn't really look different than regular weed and my s/o and i found weed in our room and smoked it... and that... initial moment when the high hit was probably one of the most incredible sensations i've ever felt

i wouldn't do it again, but that was a beautiful fucking feeling
>>
>>7093790
Like, I don't mind the remake, but choosing such a girly girl actress for Franknfurter feels like a weird casting choice
>>
>>7093424
I'm 22 and it doesn't look like I'll be able to start T until I'm almost 23. All these younger people stressing out about starting too late makes me even more anxious about starting ASAP.
>>
Is there any proof that pumping increases bottom growth? I have only seen people talking about how it made them bigger but no studies.
>>
>>7094445

why not just give it a try? for science...
>>
>>7094459
I want to try it once I can afford a pump. I've heard it feels very pleasurable so any permanent size increase would be a bonus. I was just curious.
>>
>>7093981
Yeah, I've read a lot of people who enjoy benzos and painkillers saying that it's the absence of anxiety/pain that's the 'high' for them. Whereas I on the occasions I've used them recreationally I often found they increased my anxiety because I felt physically out of control.

Weirdly enough I don't get that when I drink, just the terrible, terrible Fear the next day. Supposedly a certain percentage of people who drink have a more stimulating response to it, which puts them at a higher risk of alcoholism. I think that's probably what happens me. I usually get hyper when I start drinking.

I actually have a drawer full of different RC uppers at home, but I try not to dip into it very often. It can get habitual really quickly. The only thing I really struggle with is drink though. I know when I've gone past the point of having fun with drugs, but I can go on day long benders when I start drinking
>>
>>7094466

i didn't have a real answer for you...

>>7094474

it's more than just that for me... i've used opiates recreationally as well... used to a lot, they help with pain and shit now and it's a nice bonus, but i like the high as well... like i said i find it comfortable and warm... euphoric... it's just extremely pleasurable for me

when i drink it tends to be in long binges, all day every day for a bit then i stop... longest was over a month but it's usually in the 2 weeks - a month range...

i prefer weed though, and i smoke pretty much every day multiple times a day and have for years

ihonestly this past year i could probably count on one hand the times i've been sober for an entire day... but i don't really miss typically miss drinking when i don't do it... and sometimes i drink if i'm out of anything else... i was drinking a lot over the summer though, but i stopped when i got here mostly cuz heroin...

out of everything i gotta be the most careful with opiates though... they're too easy for me to do a lot of when i have access to them, and when i don't i wish i had them... and that's been true for a long time... when i'm totally clean from drugs i'm drunk instead, and it's only ever a matter of what's accessible

i'd probably take an upper and risk every negative effect some days just to not be sober...
>>
File: 1307685470.3starguy_greyfox.png (364KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1307685470.3starguy_greyfox.png
364KB, 500x500px
>>7094372
Im the one you responded to. I think no matter what age you are, you will always feel like it was too late.

I asked my mom to let me transition when i was 15 but she got very upset and we tried to wait it out hoping it was a phase. Whoops.
>>
Why do all FtM's strive to be /mascgen/ tier stallions? Where are the afab femboys?
>>
>>7094959
>Why do all FtM's strive to be /mascgen/ tier stallions?
they don't
>Where are the afab femboys?
everywhere
>>
>>7094972
>they don't
Really?
>everywhere
Where is everywhere? I've never seen one
>>
>>7094959

i'm not real masculine, and i'm not into pretending to be someone i'm not so i don't strive to be either... i'm not hyper feminine or some shit, but yeah...
>>
>>7094959
>>7095001

There are a lot of "femboys" on tumblr, but most of them don't even have dysphoria and say they are trans so they can get more "special snowflake oppression points uwu"

I'm the only actual femboy in my area, and it's quite sad considering I tend to like other femboys more than masculine men.
>>
>>7094959

I'm too bear for /femgen/. I wanna look like a chub bear (maybe an otter if I get dysphoric enough about my curves) and have a beard but I like skirts, bright colors, gardening, etc.
>>
File: 1472303302506.png (149KB, 680x430px) Image search: [Google]
1472303302506.png
149KB, 680x430px
I want sex so bad right now.
>>
>>7094858
Ouch. That's the opposite of dodging a bullet. That's like jumping straight into a bullet.

And yeah. Starting transition at any age is too late because you were already born wrong to begin with. Hm, but there are some lucky kids out there who get on hormone blockers before puberty. I'm happy the next generation of trans kids is going to have it better than I did, at least.
>>
>>7095924
Go shill your drugs to other people you sick fuck.
>>
>>7094445
i pump recreationally and know a little about it

for genuine growth you'd probably have to keep up a daily schedule of like half an hour of usage

if you really want to grow your bits, pump now (try doing it for fun but don't necessarily expect miracles...it's more rewarding that way) then wait a couple years til t has done everything it can for your junk and get some dht cream. that's for turbo ftm dick growth
>>
i just noticed blood
i haven't menstruated since i was 15 (blockers) and i am freaking the fuck out
i don't have anything to use because i live in a house full of cis guys and didn't need anything
help
>>
>>7096412
Roll up a bundle of toilet paper and use it as a pad. Use the tightest pair of underpants you got to keep it in place. Get to the store and buy the least embarrasing product. If they ask say it's for your girlfriend or sister.
>>
>>7094959
No group of people has a generic goal that applies to every single one of them. I don't give a shit about being ultramasc. I just want to pass as male and have secondary sex characteristics of a man, then i couldn't care less about being hyper masculine bear or whatever. I'm myself and myself is a lazy bag of shit that has never hit the gym once cause i'm genetically auschwitz tier in terms of skinniness. I look more like a 15 years old autist with a pedostache than a grown up man. And I'm 20.
>>
"Girls will shit inside your heart"
Louie CK

Anyone here got non-crazy girlfriends?
>>
>>7096848
no
>tfw the love of your life had an alcohol-fuelled psychotic break and left you in a screaming temper tantrum
but i have pictures of a cute trans girl on passgen saved and i jack off imagining her with me so i'd like to think we're getting pretty serious
>>
>wake up
>still a girl
Fuck
>>
>>7097072
i have felt that feel, my brother
>>
>>7094959

I'm genderqueer so I come off as a femme ftm to most. Not femboy though. I have no interest in being a skinny lil twink. I like the idea but it's nothing but a fantasy. 85% of the time it goes against my fashion sense to be so androgynous.
>>
File: 20161021_225708.jpg (1MB, 2180x2325px) Image search: [Google]
20161021_225708.jpg
1MB, 2180x2325px
You guys like this mask i made? My first time using sculpey. I like it.
>>
>>7095581

Marry me anon.
>>
>>7087731
I actually miss my crazy ex girlfriend.
She probably would have shot me if we were still together in the path our relationship was going back then.
>>
>>7097828
Looks pretty neat.
If you would of curved it inwards on both sides would of been a bit better, but that's just me.
>>
>>7095924
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9VihbrehGc
>>
>>7097857
Thanks. It's supposed to be a stylised version of this guy. I'm going as him for a tim burton halloween night at a gay bar. Bit making him more creepy/less cartoony. And no one knows who this character is which is a shame.
>>
>>7098319
How could you not recognise him? Didn't everyone watch that every Halloween and Christmas as kids?
>>
>>7098352
I saw it once. It was alright.
>>
There's about to be a country-wide lack of T for an unknown amount of time (probably a few months). I still have a bit left but that will run out soon and what I'm on is already unavailable. What now?

I haven't had a hysterectomy yet and haven't been on for long either. If I stop taking T now and the changes stop/reverse, I'll probably an hero. I've seen people talk about thinking of getting it online if it comes to the worst but I'm not sure how reliable and legal that is. Plus I'd have to make up some story for my doc, which I'm terrible at doing.
>>
>>7098766
Your dr cant supply anymore?

The only thing that's gonna reverse is that your period will come back. You shouldnt have to wait long.
>>
>>7098792
Nope, even my doc has run out. I'm afraid the voice changes will stop or reverse slightly, I've heard of that happening a bit to some people even though apparently it's not supposed to.

Just that is pretty horrible though. It hasn't gone away completely yet but I at least no longer have the intense pain I had before. It would fuck with my life and my health because I would lessen the pain with NSAIDs which have now caused other problems and I can't take them anymore.

Also if I stopped T and waited until it was being supplied again, I'd have to wait that much longer for any changes. You can call me impatient but I already couldn't wait any longer when I finally got on it.
>>
>>7098319
>>7097828
Recognised it right away, good work.
>>
>>7087731
please help
im so scared
im starting hormone blockers in a week
im terrified of what medically transitioning will do to my vagina
im so scared i will be an ugly boy
>>
Does anyone know if there has ever been any (preferably firsthand) info written about being on T while *already* having vaginal atrophy? I'm pre-everything and still learning, and I know T can cause/worsen atrophy. Any idea on how bad it could get?
>>
>>7098878
I guess online then- ive been off of T for the past few months just waiting for an appointment, and I'm really regretting not trying to get shit elsewhere. The appointment is on monday, so I made it, but I cannot say I did so in one piece.

T is schedule III in the US though; i'm not sure we can use the same online pharmacies that the MTFs use.
>>
bodybuilders have to get their T from somewhere right? you could try that
>>
>>7099325
hello my aap friend
i'm gonna guess you're pretty young if you're starting blockers? i took them for 2.5 years, which is a lot longer than you're really meant to, but as far as i can tell my crotch didn't fall apart or anything (idk i tried to avoid thinking about it as much as possible)
and i understand the fear of turning out ugly, but a lot of ugly is preventable. maintain a healthy weight, keep a basic minimum standard of appearance, stop hair loss if it occurs. you'll turn out great, man.
>>
>>7087731
B-bottom surgery?
>>
>>7099959
yes
it's decent these days and if you're a creative thinker there are ways around certain limitations (for instance, meta is small, but silicone penile lengthening implants now exist)
>>
>>7100025
I've heard of implants to add girth but lengthening is news to me. How does that work?
>>
>>7100104
probably the same implant
it adds like 2 inches on average, which can bring a micropenis to nearly normal size
>>
>>7100025
>>7100104
>>7100163
You mean it's to make a benis? I thought it would be getting your ass cheeks cut down to size or something
>>
>>7100220
...well
i mean, that does exist, it's called liposuction and some surgeons offer liposuction specifically for trans men targeting hips and butt (i suspect it is overpriced and that if you plan on this you should get it from a plastic surgeon who doesn't specialize in sex discordance)
>>
>>7100220
>>7099325
Under aged b&
>>
>>7099260
Thanks! I think I'm gonna widen the dark around the eyeholes.
>>
any ausfags in here have experience with dr larry brash? ive heard he was nice but im very nevous for my first appointment with him
>>
does anyone have a pic of this one trans guy saved? from what i remember, it looked like he was on a hiking trail, in black sweat pants, and embarrassed about his photo being taken... i remember him passing really well and need inspiration to transition.

anyway, it's been a long while since i've been here... we still all (day) drinking?
>>
>>7101937
Kidney failure
>>
>>7101937
it's almost 6 am where i am and i'm still kind of shitfaced.
>>
>>7101937
I haven't drunk since starting a course of SSRIs
I'm taking so many other meds though I'll probably still get liver problems knowing my luck
>>
Any guys from North Carolina here? Its so lonely.
>>
>>7091467
Im 6'6" and got topped by a 4'10" transguy once. It was wonderful.
>>
>>7101937
Hungover here. Had tomato juice with protein powder and some cabbage soup for breakfast and have a feeling I'm going to regret it.
>>
>>7095581
>chub bear with a beard gardening in a skirt
DIK STATUS
MUUUUH
>>
>>7102026
that is incredible to picture

what do you guys think of this study?
http://openmindedhealth.com/2012/09/pelvis-transmen/
i'm trying to find a link to the abstract given the one in the article no longer works but i haven't turned up anything yet
>>
File: jgX5Gb8.png (78KB, 1022x582px) Image search: [Google]
jgX5Gb8.png
78KB, 1022x582px
>>7102087
do not do datura
i know it sounds cool as fuck and was done by shamans and other assorted groups, but it's the worst deliriant there is and deliriants themselves are way fucked
the only context in which i can see datura use as being acceptable is if you're an experienced shaman who's used a lot of psychedelics and needs the more evil experiences datura gives you, and EVEN THEN i'd recommend against it
>>
>>7102071
Well my dick was technically inside him, but make no mistake he was in charge. Then when we were showering off he bent me over and... goddamn.
>>
>>7102099
>you're an experienced shaman
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invented_tradition
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noble_savage

please educate yourself
>>
>>7102115
i'm using shaman in the sense of 'person who uses extreme experiences (sometimes involving drugs) to interact with other realities and forms of existence'
many [sub]cultures throughout history and today have featured shamans, though it is most associated with the native people of the north american continent that does not mean it is synonymous with them or a part of every single native american/first nations culture (given there are a lot of them and they vary widely)
this is a topic i have, in fact, educated myself on
>>
>>7102125
>this is a topic i have, in fact, educated myself on
If you had you would have said Siberian, not American.
Using Shaman as a general term is like calling all first nation descendants Eskimos.
>>
>>7101937

i haven't drank in a few days... but i'm about to take a shower and then take some h so i'll be high soon enough...

>>7102087

i was really curious about belladonna cuz i had some growing by the house i was living in over the summer...but i saw a lot of really fucked sounding shit about it so nah... same with datura...
>>
Hey guys I'm still in the closet but I was wondering if there are any ways that I can masculinize myself without something super obvious like growing weird hair or my voice changing. I'm not trying to pass as male, just be a little more masculine to feel better about myself. I already wear masc looking or androgynous clothes and do diy binding with sports bras but I'd like to change my body if i could.
>>
>>7102585
lift
build up your shoulders in particular
the rassaku link in the op should be of assistance
>>
>>7101904

I don't, but I've seen threads about him on Susan's and/or Laura's speaking positively
>>
File: 1459076704053.jpg (32KB, 322x227px) Image search: [Google]
1459076704053.jpg
32KB, 322x227px
If a transman acts like an asshole, is he more or less likely to experience violence than a cis man?
>>
File: zq.gif (721KB, 390x490px) Image search: [Google]
zq.gif
721KB, 390x490px
>>7103563

more likely

what you sow, so also shall you reap.
or, in less biblical terms, what you put out there is what comes back to you.

avoid confrontation - just walk away.
this can be difficult because T makes you naturally quick to anger/territorial but cis men eventually learn how to defuse situations and you can too.

learn martial arts.
walk quickly and with confidence on dark streets.
carry mace or a taser.
>>
Is it possible for going on T to have caused me to not want to talk to people quite as much and get irritated by most people trying to have conversations with me?
>>
>>7103650
>avoid confrontation - just walk away.
Yeah...... I'm gonna die. How do I learn self defense if I can't have people touching me? People touching my chest or hips makes me dysphoric af.
>>
>>7101937
Going to a spoopy halloween scare place tonight, planning on getting at least tipsy
>>
>>7103707
>get irritated

yes, this is very common.
meditation and exercise/running/lifting weights can help reduce irritability.
>>
>>7103709

You can find a Dojo where the instructor respects your space. At the beginning it is all mostly learning correct stances and movements which can be done alone.

I'm guessing that the dysphoria will eventually lessen as you get more into the action and become invested in learning and more confident in yourself. At least that is what happened to me. I was able to successfully disassociate physical contact during sports from the negative creepy touching that had happened to me in the past.
>>
>>7103761
Wouldn't say I'm more easily irritated in general, it's only related to socializing. Like I just don't want to talk to them and their constant messaging me and trying to keep up a conversation is what annoys me.
>>
>>7103784
>negative creepy touching that had happened to me in the past.
Storytime?
>>
>>7102125
>person who uses extreme experiences (sometimes involving drugs) to interact with other realities and forms of existence

Eh, I think that makes you a psychonaut, not a shaman. Shamans, even in neopagan circles, tend to be healers and community leaders, and may or may not use entheogens in any given ritual. Doing psychedelics for yourself does not and can not make you a shaman, even if your goal is noble self-improvement.
>>
It occurred to me today that I've never seen or touched a penis. How many men can say that?
>>
How does PCOS affect transitioning? I'm not out yet or planning on coming out yet but my doctor has me on treatment for PCOS. I know a lot of trans guys have it. They have me on meds and I'm seeing a doctor to deal with my body hair (I like my body hair though...).
>>
>>7087831
me too. wondering if I should give up and kill myself or force myself to be a woman somehow
>>
>want a job so I can buy new clothes, comics/theatre tickets/movies/games, and pay for therapy
>it's so dang hard to find a job

I thought this would be easier. It's pretty hard though. I don't even have good clothes for an interview. I threw out my dress shirts and ties years ago.
>>
I'm applying for public aid health insurance tomorrow (hopefully, if I can use the family car) and don't know it will at least cover getting therapy and going on T. It's probably my best shot to be honest.

Though that's not my only reason for applying. I also have an old back injury that never got treated and want to see about correcting that too. But I'm still curious if it does cover transgender and mental health services or not.
>>
>>7105285
If you're in the U.S. try getting onboard with Starbucks. They cover therapy and hormones once you qualify for their benefits. (Which takes a few months and you have to work fulltime.)
>>
What do I do, my dudes? My uni physician said he'd contact me two weeks after my initial appointment and he still hasn't followed up on it.

Do I take matters into my own hands and buy T online? I don't think I can wait any longer to start hrt. No one on this goddamn campus can support me and by the time I turn 20 it'll be too late and i'll just look like a short lesbian with an ugly voice
>>
When did you guys start to feel like you were a guy, and not just a tomboy like some other girls are?
>>
>>7106940
>>
>>7106940
Always been a boy
>>
How many of you are gay bottoms?
>>
>>7106940

I never really felt like a tomboy. Aside from very early childhood, I wasn't into the rough-and-tumble shit that tomboys are known for (largely due to growing exponentially uncomfortable with my body). I was still boyish enough to be called a tomboy by default, but my behaviour/interests as a child probably would have had me labeled as a little faggot if I was male.
Not sure I had a really strong sense of being a guy either though. I had no idea that sex and gender could be mismatched, so instead I was just convinced I must have had male internal physiology in some way, and kept waiting for it to 'bloom'. So I guess I did feel like a guy, just not confidently enough to proclaim it without proof. Like I said, little faggot.
That would have been around 8-10 years old onwards.

I DID think, after puberty proved me wrong and fucked my shit right up, that what I was going through was just what being a dyke was ('because they're basically men, right?'). But then after high school It didn't Get Better, and after interacting with actual dykes I realised not a fucking one shared my feelings, and that the thought of fucking a girl AS a girl made me want to crawl into a hole and drown in a puddle of my own tears. Then I finally learned about trannies.
>>
>tfw teenaged boy appetite
i love everything else about t (even if the sex drive can be a little unbearable sometimes) but fuck me i just cant stop eating.
>>
Does hormones do anything to your bones post-puberty, even a little? I have been wondering if thousands of years in the future some archeologists find my remains whether they will consider me female or not.

>>7106940

13 or 14. As a child I was actually a normal girl. I still don't get where this dysphoria came from. I was a girly toddler and in elementary I was on the fem side of "tomboy". I liked being a girl until chest dysphoria began. As an adult though I am still very fem, though I try to repress it because guys wearing cute pink dresses still isn't acceptable.
>>
>>7107493
>Does hormones do anything to your bones post-puberty, even a little?
i posted earlier in this thread about a study implying trans men have intersex pelvic structures, which implies the answer to your question is yes even though it's generally treated as a no
further study is needed
i think about that obsessively as well even though i am technically a pubertal transitioner
>>
I want to die, ftmg

what happens when you die? is it better than this?
>>
>>7107310
Veggies man. they're really filling.
>>
>>7106940
The concept of being female was largely absent to me until my mom would repeatedly beat me if I acted too masc, so instead it was like, I was guy trying to act enough like a girl to not upset my mom, though I was really confused why I got beat for being myself and why I didn't feel like a girl. Someone called me a tomboy in third grade and I avoided them in case they told my mom cause it meant I was being too boyish and would get in trouble again.
>>
>>7107762
If you're going to kill yourself you're free to do everythig you've been afraid to do or thought of as too expensive or too crazy. It will literally have no consequenses for you. Go do that shit before becoming an hero.
>>
>>7107877
Wow, you're me without the abusive mom part. I got beaten by everyone else instead. How is the relationship with your mom now?
>>
>>7107877
Wow, you're literally the first ftm that I've met who's been beaten for having any type of masculine expression.
I used to get a comment or two here and there but my parents pretty much have up and let me present/act however I wanted. My brother on the other hand got so much shit for the slightest bit of femininity, I feel kinda bad.
>>
>>7107885
>>7107905
>wow
>wow
triggered
>>
>>7106940
I never was a tomboy, i was just extremely fucking autistic as a kid, not in the meme sense of autism, literally. Spent the first 15 years of my life mostly homeschooled and in social isolation playing with computer games and legos. Always dressed neutral, tracksuits and shit. Never been tough and rough and into sports. Disgusted at the idea of being seen as a woman though. As a kid i would force my parents to call me invented male names. Then playing online games pretending to be a man. since i had no real life friends or connections it's pretty easy to go stealth now though.
>>
>>7107310
I did not ever get the appetite increase on T.
>>
>>7107933
Why be triggered? Most of us get to have masculine interests and behaviors as kids. Freedom of expression from early childhood is one of very few things that is advantage to be being born female.
>>
>>7108191
I think that really depends on where you grow up. Lots of people refuse to let their daughters do anything rough and tough in case they 'hurt themselves', and lots of families like to dress up girls like pretty things (in restrictive clothes) from a very early age.
>>
>>7108221
I second this. I wasn't allowed to get on a bike normally because it was "not something girls do" and I was told I had to first sit down and then throw my leg over instead of how literally everyone gets on their bike. Same for getting on horses.
>>
>>7106940
I've always felt like a boy. But having a twin brother meant I noticed I was physically different from a boy at a very early age. But the upside to being a child is that children are pretty androgynous so it was only just this thing I noticed about myself but could never quite put my finger on. It only became something distressing when I got my breasts at 8, and worsened into soul-crushing depression when I got my period at 10.
>>
>>7108237
Where do you live?
>>
>>7108277
Europe, but my family is open to a lot of stuff and isn't religious or very conservative. Which I guess makes it weird that they would've tried to raise me like that but whatever.
>>
>>7106503
contact them again to make sure you didn't slip through the cracks or they didn't just fuck up somehow first.
>>
>>7108237
For a second I thought you meant you were made to ride a bike sidesaddle. That'd be a neat trick.
>>
>>7102071
>>7107540

Sounds interesting, but I agree with the criticisms in the article.

It's annoying how often trans studies only focus on one subset of transgender - mft, ftm, post-HRT, pre-HRT, etc - rather than getting a full picture to compare. But I'm no scientist, I guess widening the scope too much might introduce too many variables, plus get expensive.
>>
>>7088409
Do salvia senpai
>>
>>7106940
For me it started around middle school/puberty. I always had an obsessive fascination with guys I found "hot" - but it was mostly due to them being aesthetically pleasing and the kind of person I wanted to look like. Plus, up until around that time, I never noticed anything was "off" since I hadn't hit puberty, and my brother and I were treated about the same by anyone we met.

I was always an active, outdoorsy kid, but after moving in 6th grade, I spent a lot more time on the internet. There, I started roleplaying online and eventually felt more comfortable doing so as a guy than a girl. This spread to everywhere on the internet, and any sites I had an account on. I would even have daydreams that I would just suddenly turn into a guy, and some of my first fap sessions were from imagining that I was a cisguy fucking a girl.

I always just assumed it was something everybody did, and didn't really pay attention to my online stuff since it was "just a character". It all finally came to a head when I was about 20 and I freaked out upon realizing that it wasn't normal and that I was possibly trans. I broke up with my girlfriend at the time, abruptly telling her that I was a straight cisgirl and couldn't carry on the relationship, and never even spoke to her again.

Now, 4 years later, I've come to terms with it somewhat and I've felt better about myself than I have in a long time.
>>
Can a hormone imbalance make you think you're trans?

>normal cis-seeming kid
>hit puberty
>ew breasts
>ew femininity
>age 15 get diagnosed with PCOS, already thought self as trans for several months to a year
>get put on meds
>age 16, suddenly don't wanna transition
>backpedal on everything
>age 18, sort of feel trans again
>backpedal on backpedaling
>age 20, wanna transition sometimes but not others; figure I'm nb but could also be ftm or just butch female
>doctor is gonna put me on birth control for PCOS stuff
>ohgeezeidunnoaboutthat
>gonna try anyway
>>
>>7107762

Not to me. The Nothingness After Death is an uncomfortable topic, though others might find it peaceful. You no longer realize you ever existed and have no thoughts. You're in a sleepless dream, never able to wake up ever again or realize you're even 'asleep'. I want to stay as far from it as I can for as long as I can. I hope I live 'til my 90s.

>>7107905

Really? I presume it's common. My mom used to inact corporal punishment as a teen because I didn't wanna shave my underarms.
>>
>>7105461

depends on where you live... i know ny has a law that makes insurance required to cover trans health care... which is nice, i transferred mine since moving back but my shit starts in november... when i was living in the poconos though trans health care like that wasn't a thing... pa is shit with that though...

figure i could at least maybe do something about this shit since my physical health issues aren't ever gonna get better... though that's still... gotta see what i can even do though cuz of the health shit but no reason to think about it now... i know lifelong t is out, but i'm hoping at least surgery and short term t is possible...

>>7106940

i've known for as long as i can remember, i just didn't understand it or have words for it... and i hid it for a long time cuz i got a lot of shit for being too masculine (what's funny is as a guy i get shit for being too feminine... i can't win) + catholic family and yeah...

but some of my earliest memories are actually related to being trans, and i straight up thought i was gonna just grow up and be a guy when i was about 3... it didn't occur to me that it'd be any different and i cried like hell at around the same age when i found out that wasn't gonna be the case...

>>7107762

no one can really tell you that... but you know, whatever you're experiencing right now... however hopeless or stuck you feel it's unlikely to last forever... shit changes and so do you...

i tried to kill myself, years ago, didn't see any chance of the situation i was in changing... felt like i'd be stuck in it forever... and it wasn't just trans shit (though that was a huge part of it, probably the biggest) it was a lot of shit... but a lot has changed since then... not gonna pretend it's all been good, or that i'm in a really great position when it comes to a lot of shit... but well... i'm sick and a complete fuck up so you might fare better than i have if you stick around...

why are you feeling like this btw?
>>
>>7108191

depends on your family and the people you're around... i got as much shit for being seen as masculine as a girl, that i do for being seen as feminine as a guy... from family (parents, aunts, and uncles... couple cousins... one in particular... she like always knew i was trans somehow and was a cunt about it when we were little) and peers...

especially when i was younger... it was only when i was like in my early teens and the neighborhood i lived in started getting more liberal (lot of catholics and shit) that shit calmed down... and even then cuz i was in catholic school for a few years i still got quite a bit of shit (though me not believing in the bible frequently overshadowed other criticism people had for me there) 'til i got kicked out when i was 15

and that's being in brooklyn...

being a transguy doesn't even kinda mean freedom of gender expression was ok as a kid... shit i remember getting hit all the time for not wanting to wear things or sitting certain ways etc

though i was also raised getting hit if i cried ("crying is for sissies" and apparently crying without getting hit first meant hitting had to happen i heard the phrase "i'll give you a reason to cry" often enough), had any negative feelings for longer than a few minutes, expressed emotion, seemed sensitive etc etc etc so i had that bit of stereotypical male upbringing in spite of also getting shit for not being feminine enough...

i kinda hate when people make the assumption that if you're a transguy you were allowed freedom with gender expression and freedom with shit like feelings... cuz shit was completely opposite for me
>>
Is it weird if I get turned on by scary things, like horror movie type characters?

I don't get turned on by seeing people get hurt or killed or whatever but I always can't help but imagining having sex with the evil demon/spirit/ghost/creature? I went to this haunted forest with some friends and being scared turns me on so much, it's so weird. I just kept imagining that the demon people there were going to rape me and it made me super horny. This is normal right? At least a little?
>>
What happens to trans dudes in jail? Afaik, in America at least, you get put in cells depending on your genitalia. If you're mtf but don't have bottom surgery, you often get sent into the male's ward. Same with trans guys. But at least 70% of trans guys don't get any bottom surgery... So do you always get sent to the female section? It seems really uncomfortable to let a deep voiced, stubble growing dudebro around ladies just because he ain't got a penis.

I remember seeing a jail show on tv and a trans guy got sent to the female ward, but he was pre-T (however looked like a prettyboy).
>>
>>7110732

Weird? Yes. That's not normal. That doesn't mean it's wrong, that just means it's abnormal. Most people don't have monster girl/boy kinks.

Lucky for you that's a pretty common fetish. /d/ probably has a lot of stuff about that. Gurochan too if you like more graphic stuff like zombies or skeletons (or is that /d/? Like would those Undertale guys be /d/ or Gurochan?)

>>7108191

It's okay to a point. Being a cute little tomboy is fine however wanting short hair and "boy's clothes" is pushing it. It's also only okay until a certain age. My parents didn't mind me being a tomboy in elementary. It was cute when I was five and hated pink. It was cute when I was 9 and only had male friends. It was annoying when I was 11 and wouldn't shave my legs. It was aggravating when I was 14 and wanted short hair.
>>
>>7110732
I dunno if you're joking but i always had a thing for masked killers in movies, and creepy masked people at haunted houses and stuff. But never real . pic very related
>>
I just scheduled my first appointment with a trans-specialized therapist! Going to get in my three months of documented dysphoria and get on T!

Pardon the exclamation points, but I am SO fucking hype rn
>>
>>7110732

not any weirder than plenty of other fetishes... not something i'm into, but i'm pretty whatever about other people's fantasies... it's not so uncommon that i've never heard other people express similar sentiments
>>
>>7110936
Grats bro, wish you all the best.

Here's to hoping I get off my ass as well before Christmas this year...
>>
>>7106940
I didn't figure out until pretty late. As a kid I lived in an extremely abusive household, so like, I had bigger fish to fry making me suicidal. It wasn't until after that calmed down that I had the spare introspection to realize I had some other problems, too.

It was when I was thirteen or fourteen that I started to pose as male online in avatar based sites, like gaiaonline and AWOLnow, and flirting with girls. But still, for some reason I still thought this just made me gay? Like obviously all gay girls pretend to be guys, and prefer straight porn and self insert as the dude. Obviously.

A year after that I started cosplaying men, and I just felt so much more at home that way. I used cosplay as an excuse to buy a binder, and still probably another year after that when I got really involved with the GSA and Drag Shows at my college (I started college early at 16) that it hit home that I was trans, not just a tomboyish lesbian.
>>
>>7111026
Thanks!
It's really helped that my new therapist is fine handling everything over email, so I don't have to try and get them over the phone. I am horrible at phone tag, and I don't get cell reception at my work.
>>
>>7110828
honestly, i don't know how i feel about it for sure but it's probably for the best that pre-srs trans guys go to female prison. i can hardly imagine what a clear target for rape just one person with a vagina would be in an all-male prison.
>>
>>7110828

i like to think being trans is a good argument for house arrest rather than jail...
>>
>>7110828
>It seems really uncomfortable to let a deep voiced, stubble growing dudebro around ladies just because he ain't got a penis.
Do you WANT to go to a mens' prison and get raped every hour? I think I'll take the awkwardness of ladyprison.
>>
>>7108303
Thanks, will do it soon. I'm just so damn nervous and distrustful of the help they give trans patients here. Hopefully, they don't fuck this up again because I have no idea what I'm supposed to do either.
>>
hi, i'm from /mtfg/
i just wanna say that i think ftm's are really cool.
i'd totally make out w/ you
>>
>>7110828
probably mostly female prisons, which isn't a good thing
the risk to a trans guy in a male prison is somewhat overstated and that in a female prison seriously understated
prison is an awful place to be a tranny in general but the 'cis people accept trans people of their own gender better' principle is even truer in them
>>
>>7110179
Most girls with PCOS don't appreciate the masculinization, and try to compensate for it instead of embracing it.
>>
>>7111365
Prison rape is real, and having a vag means you're going to be top tier prag b8
>>
File: 1477162553079.jpg (39KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1477162553079.jpg
39KB, 640x480px
>>7111515
I'll make out with /mtfg/
Ya'll ladies are hot
>>
>>7111515
Tall ladies are scary
>>
Being mtftm I have to wonder if people here either were just getting lost in the culture today or came to their own concussions that testosterone and taking a more privileged position in society was a more logical approach to the world.
>>
>>7112004
No that's just you, m8
>>
>>7112054
So you're basically mtfs then?
>>
>>7112064
Whatever you need to tell yourself, sweetie. Go take your Xanax.
>>
>>7112088
So you're women with testosterone then, yes. Glad we could all clarify before anyone mistook your kindness for a vagina.
>>
>>7112093
How does it feel being a hon?
>>
>>7112108
Feels whatever considering I'm not. I grew up a long time ago.

How does it feel being paranoid?
>>
>>7107154
I am. Guys who can try topping without a dick are braver than I am.
>>
Has anyone here tried estrogen blockers for men before going on T? They're pretty cheap and easy to get but I don't know if they would do any good with no T present at all.
>>
>>7111244

Women rape too. I've heard the female prisons are actually scarier because women lean on mental abuse rather than just beating you up. Plus no one expects a lady to hurt a guy.

How would they even know your sex? Do guys go peeking in the showers?

>>7111515

That's disgusting. Making out is so freakin' gross. Think of all the germs. I don't want to eat anyone's gross spit and germs.
>>
>tfw you're an only child and you turn out trans

My mum was really happy she got a girl. She wanted me to be the girl she couldn't be--cute, fem, sociable... Instead she got an incredibly awkward, (but still cute if I say so myself) girly son. She always used to bemoan when I was a teen that I "turned out like her" because I was adverse to people and dressed up in no makeup, sweat pants, and tees. When I got a job I was able to buy good clothes but I still wasn't a girly girl like she wanted.
>>
>>7112888
The showers are open in any prison I've ever seen, no stalls or stuff like that. Really no way of hiding things from other inmates.
Why is mental abuse worse than gang rape in the showers?
>>
>>7112917
People use my sister to compare how 'ruined' I am as a person. At least nan will get grandkids though.
>>
>>7112917
Same with my mom
"I was so happy you were a girl when I had you and instead I ended up with a carbon copy of your dad" but she's ok with it, never gave a fuck about how i dressed\behaved
>>
>>7112937

Rape in prisons is not that common. Gang rape is even less uncommon. Mental abuse is pretty much obligatory. People are always trying to freak you out, make fun of you, scare you, etc.

Neither are good. No abuse is good. People however would rather get beaten up then deal with mental abuse.
>>
>>7113044
I think it depends a lot on the country and the prisoners. A male prisoner with a vagina would be grade A b8 for creepsters in a male prison, so the risk of getting raped would be a lot higher than a normal prisoner.
>>
>>7112917
My mom always wanted four sons. These days she's just laughing that she GOT four sons, but none of them came the same way, and certainly not the way she expected.
> My older brother she had biologically
> I'm a transman
> She adopted my cousin when her sister died
> She 'adopted' my best friend when his mom hit him with a vase and he finally left his abusive parents (in his 20s)

Her words on it is that "God answers prayers in mysterious ways."
>>
>>7113145
H-how?
>>
>>7112888

i don't find making out gross at all personally... i mean, i just figure i wouldn't make out with someone i wouldn't share a drink with... i'll wash my hands raw after i close the garbage if i use my hands to do it, but shit like oral sex and kissing aren't the same...

>>7112917

i'm the middle child, but i have two brothers... my mother would always go on about how happy she was to have a girl when i was a kid and shit... it made coming out to her really terrifying for me, like even though she handled it well and actually didn't get all "i'll miss having a daughter" or any of that shit... i always figured cuz she'd say that kinda shit that she'd lose it over me being trans, and with the way shit's always been between my father and i (even though they're married still and he was always around) i just kinda was terrified i was gonna lose the only parent figure i actually have or that she'd like... see it as a betrayal or some shit

but when i actually did come out to her and everything i kinda realized i think she just said shit like that when i was a kid to try to differentiate my relationship with her from her relationship with my brothers, like make me feel like it was special and meant more to her and whatnot cuz of the way my dad was with me... and her seeing me as her son instead now, and accepting shit it's just turned into her basically just telling me i'm her favourite now instead ...

i've known i was for years, it's kinda obvious i'm her favourite, but that actually made me more scared of coming out cuz i thought she was gonna really take it hard... and i used to think i was just her favourite cuz of the gender shit... but that was never why, and i was terrified over nothing with her...

i'm high but i think i was trying to make the point that your fears might just be imagined
>>
>>7113258
>>7112917

+ so after rereading what you said i realized that wasn't the point i was trying to make at all...

i was gonna tell you your mom might eventually appreciate a girly son as much as she would a girly daughter... plenty of women do, i've seen it happen a lot with gay guy friends of mine and shit...

i'm just... drugs and feeling sick pretty much, my bad... for some reason i thought you hadn't come out to her yet... might've been one of the other responses that i mixed up with yours... idk...

i think i need to go for a while...
>>
>>7110828
>not wanting to go to females prison and become king of the butch dykes
>not wanting to receive free prison bitches for being a scary man in the womans prison

>>7112917
>tfw procrastinating from telling extended family for being trans
>have four other cousins, all male so I'm the only "girl" in the family
>my grandmother will never except me just because I know she wants a granddaughter

>>7113122
I have a fetish where I get sent to a male prison and get raped by a super hot mafia lord and I become his prison bitch for the next few years, I hope that doesn't happen irl though.
>>
File: rip.jpg (803KB, 810x1986px) Image search: [Google]
rip.jpg
803KB, 810x1986px
How fucked am I in terms of hips/shoulders? I'm already 2.5months on T, not sure there have been any changes in body fat since I don't pay attention to it.
>>
File: fat distribution on t.png (15KB, 560x270px) Image search: [Google]
fat distribution on t.png
15KB, 560x270px
>>7114138
You'll be fine but I recommend lifting to make your shoulders broader.
>>
>>7114177
I know how it works, I just say it the way I do because it's easier for me. And thanks for the tip.
>>
how do I get sex with a girl? where?

I just lost my fuckgirl , and i'ts sad
>>
>>7114326
>liking girls

Absolutely disgusting
>>
>>7114326
You need to find a fucking
>>
>>7114424
>not liking girls
fag
>>
Ok, I was just idly surfing google and stumbled onto this. Is this really what fucking phallo can do these days, or is this a cis dick just demonstrating how this measuring app works?
Because if trans, that is one fucking beautiful dick, when did science manage that?

NSFW
http://tau.amegroups.com/article/viewFile/3748/4674/49962

Source (scroll about halfway for the image in question)
http://tau.amegroups.com/article/view/3748/4674
>>
>>7112870

Be careful with that. It's probably safe for men because they produce T naturally, but for trans men who aren't on T, it's just nuking their hormones entirely. I'm not well versed on this subject, but I'm pretty sure people need hormones to be healthy, whether E or T.
>>
>>7114850
>http://tau.amegroups.com/article/view/3748/4674

they've looked good for awhile now frankendick is a meme

it's a phallo dick, I don't know why but from the pictures I see they tend to have that slight flattened/deflated look, you can def notice it with the quarter sitting on it.

I found this one guy on reddit who posted his phallo pics and had amazing results, literally the perfect dick, I can't find it though because I am a dumbass and forgot to save it
>>
Anyone on legal drugs here? I'm going to talk to my shrink about anti-anxiety meds, and have no idea what to ask for.
>>
>>7117144
Start with Prozac
That's what I'm on.
>>
>>7117251
How is it working for you? Any side effects?
>>
am i still ftm if im into dudes. because this is like one of my biggest anxieties and its stupid, i know but still. im bi but i like dudes more.
>>
>>7117403
Being trans has nothing to do with sexual preference.
>>
>>7114947
>frankendick is a meme
You haven't seen recent results of the "best" phallo surgeon where I live.
>>
>>7111670

Well, my mom has it to and seems to dislike it. She's always whining about her stubble. I really like having body hair and sideburns tbqh. It feels really gross when it's gone. I can't imagine shaving my legs.
>>
File: 373737.png (632KB, 676x750px) Image search: [Google]
373737.png
632KB, 676x750px
Do you lads prefer hanging out with girls or guys?
>>
>>7117797
I don't remember how to interact with girls.
>>
>>7117797
Similar interests are more important than gender
>>
>>7117797
I think I end up hanging out with guys more often, just because we have similar interests. I'm a web developer (programmer), I'm really involved in mentoring and volunteering for high school level robotics and engineering clubs. I play D&D and Shadowrun. I love shonen anime. I guess I just like things that more often than not other guys like? You don't see enough girls in tech & engineering events, but I understand that it's because hard for girls to get into the field (having been seen as a girl when I first started myself).
>>
>>7117276
It works pretty well for me.
You do get side effects at first but nothing severe. Fatigue is what is most common to happen when you start taking it oh and sometimes it increases your appetite wich it did for me. It was good tho cause my anxiety and depression was making me loose weight fast.
I take 2 20mg per day and it helps alot.
>>
Good news and bad news

Good news, I am officially booked for top surgery this december. The bad news is that I found out that my insurance officially doesn't cover shit and I will have just enough money total saved when I get my last paycheck for the surgery, I might actually have to borrow a couple hundred from my mom depending on if they stick tax on the estimate or if it turns out to be more than what they're saying.
>>
>>7119027
Fatigue and increased appetite sounds like a recipe to get fat. Do you have the energy to exercise?

>>7119154
Awesome, dude
>>
>>7106410

Getting a job period is hard.

>tfw don't have money to buy clothes so I need a job
>but I need good clothes to get a job
>but I don't have money to get clothes
>because I don't have a job

It's circular.
>>
>>7119355
Church, charity groups and other places can help you get interview clothes and if you're homeless they help with a shower and shave before you go. Google your area and see if you find something.
>>
>knew I was trans since I was 14..? possibly younger
>didn't seek hormone blockers or anything since I didn't know that was a thing
>22 now
How the hell do you even get started? I googled around for clinics but I'm mostly finding outdated MTF resources.
>>
>>7119411
>>7119355
Sometimes colleges or unis will have job interview programs with borrowable clothes, too.
>>
>>7117441
pics?
>>
>>7119646
I'm not sure it's okay to spread around pics of other people on the internet if they posted them in enclosed spaces. They basically look like flesh sausages with just a line shaped scar which is supposed to separate the "head" from the "shaft". I cringe every time I see it.
>>
>>7119591
Some planned parenthood clinics do HRT. look for informed consent clinics so you don't have to deal with therapy, unless you want therapy i guess.
>>
>>7119665
ah, i was assuming they were publicly shared pictures from the surgeon's website or something and they had consented to have them shown for reference purposes. good call, though, and god that sounds... unsettling
>>
File: trivial.gif (2MB, 210x118px) Image search: [Google]
trivial.gif
2MB, 210x118px
>>7087904
Take milk, and turmeric, steep them together until the milk yellows.

Once the milk is yellow, add sugar/sweetner to taste, and then finish the glass with freshly cracked black pepper.

This is part how I helped my friend who was struggling with cervical cancer.
She's alive and well, for the most part. A bit too stressed maybe.

But the recipe I just said, is totally good for pain, and inflammation, and in many cases it's been noted as an effective adjunct in chemotherapy.

It makes you look quite nice (skin wise)if you go through a gallon or so per week, booze helps too.

It gets you a little bit high, but in a healthy, non-sick feeling way. It's like the smell of cut grass, and bitch, it lasts longer, once you get the supplies.
>>
>>7119283
I gained the weight I needed to gain to look healthy after that it was pretty stable but I did have a bad habit of eating late at night after work. Weight gain was never major tho.
As far as energy it stayed the same and over all happy.
>>
File: 1476401250385.jpg (119KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1476401250385.jpg
119KB, 600x800px
>>7117797
Both really
guys for drinks,drugs and fun just hanging out taking shit and doing dumb stuff.
And with girls is more about talking about life and for lewd stuff.
>>
>>7121512
Gay
>>
>>7121483
Allright. Thanks m8.
>>
>>7121653
No u
>>
So how many of you have noticed a change in your cholesterol since starting HRT? I hear androgens raise LDL while lowering HDL, but estrogens raise HDL and lower LDL. So I imagine FtMs have a cholesterol problem upon starting.
>>
>>7123261
I've been on t for two years my cholesterol hasn't changed significantly, I had amazing cholesterol before and after t but that's because I actually take care of my body, unlike most people
>>
File: possum.jpg.838x0_q80.jpg (61KB, 838x503px) Image search: [Google]
possum.jpg.838x0_q80.jpg
61KB, 838x503px
What are you guys doing for halloween? Me and my mates are going to dress like evil clown memes and steal pumpkins from people's gardens.
>>
>>7124293
Handing out full sized candy bars to the few children that still trick or treat in our area.
Going to play spooky-themed board games like Betrayal at House on The Hill & One Night Werewolf, and probably play Hocus Pocus in the background or something.
>>
>>7124293
Probably nothing since it's not celebrated here. Also, what's up with ftmg's obsession with those animals?
>>
File: 6148288395_5acde2e39a.jpg (136KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
6148288395_5acde2e39a.jpg
136KB, 500x333px
>>7124319
They're a cute
>>
File: 1443884398486.jpg (907KB, 2115x1584px) Image search: [Google]
1443884398486.jpg
907KB, 2115x1584px
>>7124293
i usually just leave a huge bowl of kraft singles on the doorstep
and if anyone rings the bell, administer a loud FUCK OFF from the couch
>>
>>7112917
>>tfw you're an only child and you turn out trans
same
i've always felt really guilty about it since im the only grandchild on my moms side and their genes are gonna die out

sucks too cause they're really tall and goodlooking
>>
>>7124490
>>7112917

>tfw only child
>tfw rest of family is jewish degenerates just like me
>the lineage of autistic manlets ends here

hitler won
>>
>>7124293

party on the 29th, then idk what i'm doing the next few days... def spending halloween day with my s/o though, go on a date or something since it's our 12 year anniversary...

>>7124319

isn't it just one guy posting them?
>>
>>7124664
Maybe, I don't think so though. If I remember correctly, there was an edition related to them a while back.
>>
>>7124482
I bet the kids love you
>>
File: tumblr_nmdcr1ayVV1sgngd4o3_1280.jpg (119KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nmdcr1ayVV1sgngd4o3_1280.jpg
119KB, 640x427px
>>7124689
How far back? I'm the idiot posting possums. Haven't been anyone else from what I've seen but I could be mistaken.
>>
>>7124715
Two months? Maybe more, not sure. My memory is pretty terrible, especially regarding timelines.
>>
>>7124689

i don't remember that, but i've been around on/off lately and never look at the op pics anyway... thought it was just one guy who used them...
>>
>>7124742
Maybe you are and I'm just imagining things. Who knows. In the end it doesn't really matter.
>>
File: 1475284896881.jpg (73KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1475284896881.jpg
73KB, 600x450px
>>7124725
Probably me. I'm trying to keep it down with the avatar fagging cause I was spamming a while back and it killed discussion. Possums are still awesome though.
>>
>>7124749

fair enough...
>>
>>7124742
How is life, Brooklyn?
>>
>>7124841

i honestly have no idea how to answer that... on one hand it's nice being back home, and i've had some really great days + once my insurance shit switches over i'll be better off with trans shit and can actually do shit about it... but i don't really have feelings over it cuz like... 'til shit's in progress i don't really think about it one way or another...

on the other hand it's been... well, really fucking easy to get too caught up in drugs... and i can't help but have mixed feelings about that considering... cuz like... shit i've been able to walk around and do shit and function and feel close to human more often in this past month than i have in the past few years since i've gotten sick... and that's just... hard to not wanna feel all the time

but well... all this heroin and here i am in bed putting up with withdrawal for the second time this month cuz it's hard to not overdo it for me... and well that sucks, and i know i need to slow down it's just easy to not wanna bother when withdrawal + the way i feel normally with all my health issues is incredibly shitty and in a lot of ways it's easier to just be high all the time... and tempting to just say fuck it and just... take way too much every day

lot of other shit but eh...

withdrawal is pretty much part of my focus right now... i tried some shit my s/o's sis gave me... can't remember what it's called, it's legal... it took the edge off the withdrawal but i don't feel it otherwise so idk if it's decent or not or if there's any value for people not in my position... and i've got muscle relaxers to help me through the night... mostly just spent today chilling in bed with my s/o and gypsy cuz it's rainy out so all my health issues are magnified (and then even just feeling normal after being high a few days straight is pretty painful... i forget how much pain i'm in all the time when i don't gotta feel it) on top of the other shit...

what about you?
>>
>>7125117
I thought you were going on heroin at some point when your health gave out? Your situation is really shit I get that, but that's a slippery slope it's difficult to get out of. Aren't there any milder stuff you can get from your doctor to alleviate symptoms? Heroin will fuck you up, brother. You know this.
>>
>>7125189

lol yeah i've been saying for years if i ever make it to 50 i'll just be a heroin addict cuz fuck it...

this hasn't been planned or anything... even moving back wasn't planned (when i left brooklyn years ago i was heavy into pills and pcp... and every time i've been back it's been like drug binges and shit cuz they're just there and well... i love them and have for a long fucking time at this point), but i'm here now and it's just... there and i can't turn it down... i've had days where i've been planning on not taking any h and then it's right in front of me and those plans are just gone instantly you know?

there's nothing the doctors can really do for what i have, there's no real treatment and with chronic pain they try to keep you on otc shit and i'm gonna end up damaging organs and shit with those anyway with the way i need them... don't even get a good high with that shit and it does fuck all for pain other than sometimes take the edge off

h at least gets rid of the pain completely, and i can go out and do shit... and feel fucking human, it being my favourite kinda high (like since i was 15 opiates have been something i love...) adds to it, but it's also... i walked around during a thunderstorm without a fucking cane or needing my s/o to help me around while on h, for the first time in years and there's nothing else that helps that...

i know it's not the best thing to be doing often... i get that... and i'm trying to slow down which is why i'm dealing with withdrawal right now... but if i'm honest i'm having a hard time really feeling like there's anything i can actually fuck up here... it's not like i have some promising life or future ahead of me... i mean i'm sick and a fuck up, what exactly is there that i gotta worry about? h is a lot less scary than my health issues are all on their own...
>>
>>7125292
Yeah, I don't know how bad your pain is or how much your health limits you every day, but from what I've read you love the little things and turning to H will probably make you lose them pretty fast. The high won't last, and it'll make all the other coping mechanisms fade in comparison. I'm not judging you or anything, I just think it would be wise to keep distance to it a little longer. It's a very dangerous mistress to have. It's always there to fall back on in the end, you know.
>>
>>7125355

it's constant, but it varies... some days are way worse than others, but it's always there pretty much

and my health can be really limiting, i've had days where getting out of bed to do anything other than take a piss is impossible and even just getting to the bathroom is hard... shit i've had days where i couldn't make it back to bed on my way back from doing something like taking a shower or some shit and just curled up on the floor a few feet away from my bed crying from pain...

most days i can't really do much... which is part of why it's been easy to overdo it with h... even when it's not getting me really high (i'm still smoking weed and shit with it) it's helping the pain and i can do shit at least... cuz yeah the high decreases rapidly... even the 2nd day it's not the same and my tolerance is def up... but again, it's not just about the high

i do appreciate the little things, but my health prevents that to an extent too... and when i go too long with pain i get to a point where i'm so worn down from it i'm ready to off myself... i had been taking opiates once a month or so before this just to have like... vacation days from being sick... and then i get here and it's just been easy to get

i do want to slow down with heroin though, and i haven't had any today... i'd prefer to be taking it and not hitting a point where i'm dealing with withdrawal when i stop though... that's something i'd like, it's just been easy to overdo it cuz like i said it's been just... there and nearly all of it has been free too...

i didn't think you were judging, you seem more just... concerned than anything, which i understand... and i appreciate that you give a shit enough to say something, i do...

i just... feel kinda fucked either way you know?
>>
>>7125502

+ i am trying to be careful though... i weigh 105 lbs so i gotta be careful with shit...
>>
>>7125513

+ i just feel like i should add that it's not like i ever sought heroin out... cuz i've loved opiates for so long i always promised myself i'd try it if it came my way but that i wouldn't go out of my way to get it... and i've never like searched for it or anything... it just kinda eventually found me, and now it's just constantly within reach...

and i'm trying to get some kinda control over this before it gets worse, but i'd be lying if i said i intend to quit for good... i don't, i'm gonna end up using it again... but i'm hoping i can hold my shit together a little better...
>>
>>7102014
I have family there that wants me to move closer.

How shitty is it being a trans dude in NC? I'm not outdoorsy or anything so like half the apparent appeal of living in that state is kinda moot for me.

Also, so many trees. I live in flat places, I can't find my damn way around there.
>>
You guys ever deal with fear of regretting hormones? I worry I'll go on T and in like 6 months regret it. I have Generalized Anxiety Disorder and health anxiety though so worrying is pretty much standard for me. I can't tell if my fears are founded or not.
>>
>>7128973
Do you regret many things in your life? Like things you did years ago? If so, how do you deal with that?
What worries you most about going on T?
>>
>>7129085

Don't most people regret stuff? I have a lot of regrets but realize there's nothing I can do to fix them.

I worry about my voice changing and my facial shape changing but me later wanting to detransition.
>>
>>7129122
T changes fat distribution on the face, not bones. And if you stop using t and go back to e the fat distributes back. If you want to see the changes there's some youtubers who have done videos on how destransitioning affects them. It might help deal with the angst a bit.

For the voice, yeah that's permanent. Some guy here recommended voice training strongly, so you can probably use that if the t changes aren't how you expected them to be.

I hear you with the angst and regrets. I overthink everything all the time, including all the changes in transitioning. Even though I know with every fibre in me that transitioning is the right thing to do, I still evaluate a backup-plan and all the worse case scenarios. It's just a nevrotic's way to deal I guess.
>>
>>7128973

probably depends on your exact fears whether or not they're founded...

>>7129122

why are you worried you'll want to detransition?

also with the regrets shit... idk, i don't really regret shit i've done... even stupid shit that or things that haven't turned out well etc i just kinda don't see a point in wasting energy wishing i did something different cuz what the fuck good does that do? you fuck up and you learn from it (or don't... either one) and you move forward cuz it's what you got... i don't spend much time looking back and thinking "if only..." personally though... cuz that's not gonna change shit other than my mood...

with t you if you take it you just kinda gotta make peace with the irreversible changes and take shit from there... besides you could just as easily regret not taking it further down the line, and spend all your time wondering if the results would've been better had you started sooner... or you won't ever do it at all and regret that... there's always a possibility if you do something you might regret it, but it's always possible you'll regret not doing it too... and sometimes that can be even worse cuz people tend to idealize missed chances and feel worse about that shit than just doing something regretable, learning from it and moving on...
>>
>>7129205
>>7129257

+ i do feel like i gotta say if you're worried about that shit make sure you've been on t for a bit and are happy before top surgery... cuz if you're worried about wanting to detransition that's gonna be way more regrettable...
>>
>>7129122
The only things I really regret are the things I didn't do. I regret MISSING opportunities, but not taking them.

But... yeah, I'm also worried to shit and back about going on T. I've wanted to do this for years, but now that I'm actually going to do it the back of my brain is still screaming at me that what if I'm just a transtrender? What if i'm not trans, I've just been faking it for a decade and I'm making a horrible mistake? What if I end up detransitioning? I keep wondering if my fears are founded or if I've just got a class A case of impostor syndrome.

Oh well. That's why step 1 of this process is therapy, and I'm lucky enough the one and only trans-specialized therapist in my tiny town accepts my insurance.
>>
>>7128973
I also have G.A.D. i had the same worries as you guys. But i kept comparing it to living as a girl. Both will have their pros and cons but only one feels right. Once i started passing my worries about transitioning mostly went away. I still have issues with my voice in my opinion, and still have a fem-shaped body, both these things are pissing me off. But i love that i live as a guy now
>>
>>7102026

contact info man I want to fuck you
>>
>>7107154

I am
>>
>>7128973
Not really. I never had any fears starting t. Now I'm scheduled for top surgery, no fears with that. It's important to be realistic and know what will work in your favor and what won't but if you know what will go wrong if anything before it happens it's much easier to not have any fears.
>>
Woah, my mom has lost it

She has called me by my brother's name a couple times but she has always corrected herself.

Conversation:
"I got this fat from pushing you guys out"
"You didn't push me out, I was a C-section"
"No you weren't, [birth name] was, she was the c-section"
"I was in labor with you for 11 hours"

She didn't correct herself or seem to notice, I'm convinced that since my brother has stopped speaking to her I've taken his place and my "old self" is dead to her.

This doesn't seem healthy, any advice?
>>
can testosterone change your palette? i hated garlic and lots of spices before and now i can't get enough of it
>>
>>7130785
its called being a man and not being a picky eater
>>
>>7130804
That's not how that works

My palette has been the same as far as I can tell
>>
>>7130804
I don't think picky eating is exclusive to women.
>>
>>7130785
Garlic is nasty, you should consider chopping your tongue off and mailing it to me
>>
>>7130825
its exclusive to women and numale beta fags
>>
>>7130898
xD o shitz!1! I dun wanna be a beta faggot or a gril! I betah change muh mind noa xDxXD
>>
>>7130916
no surprise that ftms arent real men
>>
>>7130935
tru tho senpai XDDDDDD
>>
>>7130898
picky eating is pretty common in both sexes and numale isn't even a thing.
>>
>>7130834

i like garlic, and really spicy food... but i like a lot of herbs and spices and shit like that... it's just a matter of what you grew up with to an extent + my s/o cooking for me has made me enjoy shit i used to hate like onions and anise...
>>
>>7130785
How was your 12th birthday?
>>
>>7131566
pat reply, but this is probably basically it

your palate changes as you get older, so most people learn to enjoy more varied tastes. soon enough you'll level up into enjoy sour and bitter tastes-as long as you let yourself try new things, that is

which i totally recommend, by the way, since food and cooking is a relatively inexpensive vice and has gotten me through some tough times where other methods of distraction would have done more harm than good
>>
>>7132215

cooking isn't a vice... drugs, alcohol, gambling etc are vices... cooking is a hobby
>>
>>7132264
All indulgences are vices. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>7132274

cooking isn't an indulgence, eating shitty food is and would be a vice... but just the act of cooking isn't a vice that's like calling painting a vice, it just isn't... when states "sin tax" they tax vices, and shit like pots, pans, and basil don't make the list...
>>
>>7132274

+ also just look at the literal definition of the word... whether or not it's "bad" is what makes a vice a vice, not just that it's an indulgence... if i binge on h i'm indulging in a vice, if i bake someone a cake cuz i need a distraction i'm just baking a cake (eating the cake could be seen as indulging a vice cuz eating shitty food to excess is a vice, but not baking it)

healthy distractions/hobbies by definition can't be vices, and again even without me explaining it if you just looked up the definition of the word you'd know cooking doesn't count...
>>
>>7132487
>>7132402

+ so if by "cooking" you meant wasting money on shitty (unhealthy... whichever word you wanna use) food that you make to binge eat away your feelings or some shit... then i guess i can see why you'd consider it a vice, but in that case that's just an easy way to get fat... which isn't healthy at all, it's just damaging your body and being fat is just having a really visible vice (overeating/eating garbage) so i can't see why you'd recommend that to anyone...

eating like that is a terrible vice, and it's one that really shows on people + it's severely damaging longterm... so if that's what you were suggesting they do i can't imagine how that's any better (or cheaper desu) than some drugs... or any other vice...
>>
>>7132402
>>7132487
>>7132739
Not that anon, but cooking can easily be a vice if it involves purchasing expensive ingredients or materials (pots, pans, mixing machines, pasta presses, pizza stones...) that they probably shouldn't be purchasing or don't really need.

Cooking can also be a vice if it ends in them eating too much. Not necessarily eating 'bad' food, either. Just too much. Eating not because they're hungry, but because they're eating away their emotions.

Cooking for other people on a reasonable budget is an indulgence and a hobby. Cooking too much, buying too many ingredients and too many materials, is a vice.

This coming from someone with a a six burner gas stove, two ovens, cast iron cookware, a gallon sized electric ice cream machine, an Italian pasta cutter, and industrial canning equipment... among other things. Just saying, it can def become a vice.
>>
>>7133282

you realize i said that binge eating was a vice right? and in the case of buying shit then overspending is the vice... cooking itself isn't a vice, and it's grasping at straws to call it one and involves adding an additional action (the actual vice) to make it one... i understand your logic but that doesn't make cooking in and of itself a vice

personally i consider overeating similar to eating garbage, though i've never met anyone fat who's actually gotten that way off of just healthy food, usually they're full of shit when they think they eat healthy...

it just sounds retarded to call cooking on its own a vice
>>
>>7133282
Your kitchen must be massive.
>>
>>7133334
When the time, money, and unhealthy actions all center around a specific hobby, I think it's reasonable to call that hobby a vice.

I mean, if someone says "Anime is my vice," and they mean that they purchase too much merchandise and travel to too many conventions, would you tell them that their REAL vice isn't anime, it's activities and spending associated with anime? At that point, I think you're arguing semantics.
>>
>>7133381

i would see their vice as spending money... and i'm not... calling something inexpensive and not damaging makes it not a vice

it's not that important though, i've got better shit to do than argue what is/isn't a vice...
>>
File: kitchen.jpg (240KB, 1000x747px) Image search: [Google]
kitchen.jpg
240KB, 1000x747px
>>7133373
Yes.
>>
>>7133424
Yeah, at that point it doesn't really matter. Basically we disagree on how the word is grouped with related activities and desu who even cares.
>>
>>7130538

jesus fuck that's horrifying

sorry man your mom is a crazy asshole.

distance yourself from your mom, any fucker that has to divorce the past from the present to be able to see you as male isn't worth it, you were a boy when they cut you out of her, you weren't a different person just because they used to call you by your birth name
>>
>>7133454
Neither massive nor impressive. You dissappoint me cookinganon.
>>
>>7133478
Are you kidding me? That's the ultimate confirmation that he's seen as a guy. Parents mix their kids' names up because they are categorized the same in their head. By taking over the role of son in his mothers head, he has become the man he was never allowed to be born as. Awesome.
>>
>>7133478
>>7133517
I'm glad she sees me as her son and not her daughter but I don't like that she sees me as an entirely different person
>>
New thread >>7133582
New thread >>7133582
New thread >>7133582
>>
>tfw 5'6"
>tfw cis biological male

Trust me, lads, ye don't want this manlet hell.
Thread posts: 326
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.