[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cohabiting/living with a transgender girl?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 9

One of my goals, fantasies really, is to share a space with a transgender girl in the midst of transitioning.

She would pay rent, serve as a bang-maid (on-demand fucking and domestic chores), work on a webcam (I'd collect a cut - my equipment) and, most importantly, I would feminize through chemical and surgical means. I'd guide her feminization, weighing her routinely, measuring the circumference of her hips, waist, shoulders, forearms, chest, et cetera, and testing the sensitivity of her nipples. One of my key priorities would be shrinking any nasty male parts remaining in place (it's possible to actually shrink certain parts by applying a cream -- I don't want my girl to be able to get hard, she'll be impotent and it will slowly shrink to a micro*).

I'm over 6' tall, possess a deep voice and derive pleasure from ordering girls around. I can do the latter without sparking resentment. "Bring me a glass of water" and similar commands are used as a test and establish dominance. A girl who simply reacts to being instructs to fetch something will be receptive to future commands. One of the things I've noticed is that transwomen, relative to normal females, are profoundly submissive and have trouble resisting instructions. They're very, VERY worried about rejection. Has anyone else observed this as being a thing? You girls have no backbone -- it's almost like a combination of a shy girl and a total beta male -- you're visibly worried about rejection and are great fun to boss around.

Once bound to me emotionally, I'd increase my level of control until you felt the need to ask before doing anything. You'd be paralyzed without my input. Girls are at their best when they're fearful and passive. At the same time, I'd facilitate your transition and realize your true essence. You'd go from being a failure of a male -- a guy LARPing as a girl by virtue of being a weakling and a pushover -- to a hormone-induced female capable of lactating (there are drugs for that).
>>
File: bang.png (554KB, 699x653px) Image search: [Google]
bang.png
554KB, 699x653px
>>7077769
People shouldn't be allowed to live together or interact with each other. just a thought....
>>
>>7077769
You sound fucking insane OP, go back to /fit/
>>
>>7077769

Lmao OP what the fuck
>>
>>OP
What the fuck is this really what happens when you like traps for too long?
>>
>>7077769
I am uncomfortably aroused rn
>>
>>7077769
My boner rates your post 2/5 keep going
>>
>>7077785

I am, slightly at least, in that I'm sadistic and love controlling weak, failed males. MTF transgenders are pathetic -- only when paired with a proper male do they become acceptable.

Having some feminized freak at my disposal -- yelling at her to get down on the floor and position herself within 1 minute, and then violently fucking her -- would bring me enormous pleasure. Forcing her to carry around a "fuck mat" to deploy in order to catch fluids would humiliate. She'd be reduced to a piece of meat and her role as a receptacle for my pleasure would be drilled into her soft, confused mind.

>>7077795

lol -- I'm jacking off. I'm horny.

>>7077798

Yes.
>>
>>7077769
>She would pay rent
There's your first problem. You can't have a slave and expect them to pay *too*. Trans girls are poor af, and camming doesn't pay too well unless you're pretty good at it; which usually requires one *not* being solely submissive, so you can better take advantage of your customers.
>>
Wait, you make her pay for it AND you boss her around? Nah bro.
>>
File: you.jpg (37KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
37KB, 500x400px
I found OP.
>>
File: shit on op.jpg (66KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
shit on op.jpg
66KB, 480x720px
I'm about to spew diarrhea all over this shitty thread.
>>
>>7077769
>>7077823
>>7077824

She's be trained for webcam performances, it would be compartmentalized. Moreover, I have expensive studio equipment and cameras -- I'd promote the fuck out of her and plaster her images across a range of media.

I would also bind her to a number of financial agreements, to complex for the average trans girl to understand, in order to sue and extract money from her if she tries to decamp. This would also be used to cover me after paying for certain surgical procedures.

Finally, I'd log all sorts of embarrassing sexual acts and blackmail her into total submission. She'd be fed narcotics to establish physical dependence on substance, and by extension, me.
>>
>>7077835

too complex* -- disregard the spelling errors, I'm tired.

The relationship would be happy and voluntary for the most part, however I'd gradually dominate all elements of her life and reduce her to a bang-maid. Her life would start and end with pleasing me.
>>
>>7077842

I'm a borderline clinical (secondary) psychopath. Dominating someone causes me more excitement than simple sexual intercourse. Scheming to establish control over someone's life bring me immense excitement.
>>
>>7077842
>too complex* -- disregard the spelling errors, I'm tired.

No, you're too stupid to even succeed at suicide, so just kill yourself.
>>
>>7077852

Though I've been up for three days, this is my LiveJournal is it not? You're excused! Get the hell out!
>>
>>7077835
...oh I like this
>>
File: 2bb3.jpg (46KB, 360x480px) Image search: [Google]
2bb3.jpg
46KB, 360x480px
In reality.... OP with his giant boyfriend....
>>
File: TINY LITTLE WHITE DICK.jpg (49KB, 590x419px) Image search: [Google]
TINY LITTLE WHITE DICK.jpg
49KB, 590x419px
Please take your cuckold fantasies somewhere else, faggot.
>>
This turns me on but it's devoid of love. Luckily I have a boyfriend who's just as dominant and protecting of me but a lot less controlling and more loving. He also loves it when I fight back because it's more something to be conquered vs just taking what's available.
>>
>>7077904
kill yourself you freak
>>
>>7077904

I'm damaged emotionally, however I am capable of love. My primary mode of connecting with people is through manipulation and sheer dominance.
>>
>>7077850
pls do this to me OP
I have issues stemming from childhood that make me very obedient and submissive
>>
>>7077912
you sound like a faggot, congratulations.
>>
>>7077904
I feel like your boyfriend desu.

in a relationship w/ a transgirl and im called vanila asf. Shed probably agree with what you said
>>
>>7077909
Why
>>
>>7077912
>>7077914
>>7077922
>>7077923
Subhumans that need to be sent to the gas chambers.
>>
>>7077914

We would be codependent in a way. I'd boss you around and humiliate you to the point of tearing up and sobbing. Then I'd hit you for sobbing. You'd acquire a state of learned helplessness.

The highlight of my day would be barking at you to spread on the floor, penetrating you whilst you cry from experiencing incredibly sharp and pronounced pain, and then cumming on your tear-covered face. Forcing my cock down your throat after you serve me breakfast in bed would be great fun too.
>>
>>7077929
you don't even know how much I want this pretty much #1 fantasy my whole life
>>
>>7077769
>has to pay rent
>be a sex slave
>and a cam whore
fuck off senpai >>>/r9k/
>>
>>7077960

Can you tolerate being penetrated three or four times per day while having your face used as a backsplash for cum? Each morning I'd stick your head under the covers and have you deep throat me.

You'd be bossed around and totally dominated. All decisions -- even stuff as basic as the way you sit -- would be determined by me. You'd have a little waist-pack containing basic utilities: a mat on which to fuck, an enema, perfume (part of your enema would involve inserting perfume up your ass, I want to smell flowers when violating you) and napkins/alcohol to ensure constant readiness. If you hesitate to basically fall on the floor as I demand satisfaction, I'd spank and choke you to the point of causing discernible pain, and this would be followed by an incredibly rough fucking -- I'd slap your face repeatedly while jamming my cock up your ass.

Creating conflicted feelings of pleasure and pain, and watching your face contort in confusion and fear, would load me up with enough cum to fill you up. Failing to swallow everything would be met with a big slap to your face following by leashing you, and walking you around our home in search of old semen -- penance.

You'd be dehumanized.
>>
>>7078008

I'm a genuine borderline psychopath -- that's not hyperbole. I don't experience much from normal "romantic" exchanges and need to push things to an extreme level to feel feelings.

Despite being borderline, I can love. Watching your body become softer, curvier and comfort to my taste and generate feelings of pleasure and pride. Watching my girl discard her maleness -- reducing her embarrassing part in size and killing its function (erections aren't allowed -- you'd be required to tuck more often than not) -- would fill me with joy knowing that I've relieved a failed male of the hardship of going through life bullied and discarded. That's what you were before transitioning: a failed male. Only through mutilating your body can you attract a male and obtain companionship -- it's pathetic but fitting.
>>
>>7078038
my mouth is watering
I want to serve
>>
>>7078038
the only thing I like more than physical dominance is physiological dominance
>>
>>7078131

Dominating a sissy through biological and medical means, seizing control over some of the most elemental processes of her body, and rearranging those functions to produce a feminized fuck-toy -- an emasculated, emaciated cock-sucker -- would bring me immense pleasure.

Think about it. Inducing a male to castrate himself and grow tits and a booty, while feminizing his voice and behaviour, for the primarily purpose of pleasing a stronger man is insane. It's a reflection of absolute desperation and I love it -- these girls are born to be dominated and controlled. I would align her body with her actual essence -- that of a feminine weakling -- and reduce her to a cock socket. She would also be customized through surgery and given oversized tits for my pleasure (and to generate more money through webcams).
>>
>>7077904
My boyfriend's the same. He really loves me and takes complete care of me but he's also dominant and disciplinary. OP is an insane chaser.
>>
>>7078165
I really wish this didn't turn me on so much
I didn't know there'd be guys who actually want to do it to me...
>>
>>7077769
Go home Batuhan.
>>
>>7077835
Ur a horrible person. It wont be happy or voluntary if u are forcing her to pay via blackmail coercion and drugs. Kill urself u sociopathic sadist
>>
>>7078008

Why do I need the mat if I always have to swallow? Seems wasteful.
>>
This is so hot.
>>
>>7077769
>>>/d/
>>
>>7077835
would she keep her penis...? or what?
>>
>>7078795

It's a precaution. I have $1,500 rugs and expensive bedding. If you fail to swallow any of my material properly, I'll stick your face in it and scold you like a fucking dog. After sex you'll actually feel compelled -- if I let you leave my grasp -- to peek around as quietly as possible for fear of residue. If I find anything, you'll receive a painful beating in the form of having a strap against your bare ass -- I'm not abusive however I do believe very strongly in corporal punishment for children and girls alike. My girl, when she fails to obey a command (after being warned) or does something she knows is bad or wrong (talking to a young guy for too long) will probably receive hard, and I mean hard, spankings.

Also, my girl will be dressed in skirts without underwear around the home. Access must be easy -- when the impulse arises, I become almost extremely aggressive/rushed in penetrating my girl. She'll quickly adapt to accepting my cock quickly -- on command, she'll throw the mat beneath her, plant herself on her knees, raise her exposed (and perfectly clean -- spotless) buttocks in the air, apply her pocket lubricant via fingering and rock back and forth. This should take under one minute from announcement ("get on the ground NOW -- when I return I expect to find your butt, rocking back and forth, lubed up and ready .

Collapsing to the ground -- or bending over an object -- is one of the most basic but important tasks a girl has. Her value stems from that hole of hers and she'll master transitioning from tying my shoe laces or drying me off after a shower, to hastily positioning herself for reception.

>>7079201

Yes, and I'd shrink it through the topical application of anti-androgens. She'd retain it in a withered, atrophied form and I'd used it to embarrass her.
>>
>>7078038
> Watching your body become softer, curvier and comfort to my taste and generate feelings of pleasure and pride. Watching my girl discard her maleness -- reducing her embarrassing part in size and killing its function (erections aren't allowed -- you'd be required to tuck more often than not) -- would fill me with joy knowing that I've relieved a failed male of the hardship of going through life bullied and discarded. That's what you were before transitioning: a failed male. Only through mutilating your body can you attract a male and obtain companionship -- it's pathetic but fitting.
holy shit this is hot
>>
>>7077769
I don't know if this is true for the majority of trans girls, but I've definitely observed this kind of behaviour in myself. I've been this way since I was born really; I've never been very assertive, I'm weak, frail, shy, and quiet like a girl. I'm also a damaged person and the only thing I can get off to is being abused by a dominant male. I want to be told what to wear, ordered around like a slave, mistreated, and kneel at my owner's feet or even suck his friends off he very so wishes. I'd let him to choke me, pin me down by my tiny wrists, and fuck me in a way that I have no option but to submit. I'm not sure if I'd live this lifestyle 24/7, but knowing how desperate and self-destructive I can be, I'd probably enter this kind of relationship anyway.
>>
>>7079215
What's this topical anti androgen
>>
>>7079215
>Yes, and I'd shrink it through the topical application of anti-androgens. She'd retain it in a withered, atrophied form and I'd used it to embarrass her.
this is what i want so bad omg
>>
This is turning me on a lot, I'm cismale and biscum, usually not into trans. It's just the brutality of this fantasy is making my penis diamonds. Am I a psychopath?
>>
>>7077769
Shiggy diggy do OP
Shiggy. Diggy. Do.
>>
>>7079310
yeah same here
i have serious daddy issues too, that might affect that
>>
>>7079270
>>7079315

Dudasteride combined with old-fashioned cyproterone acetate. Importantly, conjugated estrogen is added to the mix. Dudasteride is known to cause penile shrinkage in prostate cancer patients by itself. The combination is great in demasculinizing a former male.

I have access to raw powders through a compounding pharmacy. I've applied this combination of drugs, combined in a single cream, to the shameful spot of a girl.

The first effect was the inability to obtain an erection -- it became numb and totally flaccid. Blood flow seem to decrease too. This made it easier for her to tuck and less time was spent scolding her for accidentally achieving an erection -- my girls aren't allowed to get hard, Over time, and we measured this, there was definite tissue loss. Her penis -- in part from reduced blood flow -- was indistinguishable from a micropenis or even a large clitoris.

It was hooded and looked like a clitoris. She remained embarrassed but, because she cooperated in totally destroying the former centerpiece of her masculinity, I complemented her on having irreversibly defunctioned her disgusting, obsolete and shameful vestigial manhood.
>>
>>7079310
>>7079379

I have a 6th sense for girls like you -- you're easy to spot and test by simply issuing instructions. Watching you fill with anxiety -- I should say the visible signs are fantastic to observe -- while commenting on your anxiety, thus worsening your anxiety, is a great way to embarrass and case you to seek approval.

In contrast, I have an almost insatiable need to dominate girls and control most elements of their lives. I feel a strong urge to protect, guard, insulate and control a weakling to the point of humiliation. We're bound for codependency, but we exist for each other. You're weak and you couldn't hack it as a male, but I love that about you -- fragility and such incredible desperation that you mutilate your body in pursuit of of being dominated and, importantly, loved.
>>
>>7079430
can you talk more about how'd you change the body, and how that would be pleasurable? as in like, how how would move her from being a weak man to a submissive girl?
>>
LMFAO OP GET HELP.

YOU ARE MORE FUCKED UP THAN THE TRANNYS
>>
>>7079430

Dominating your body -- actually seizing control and pushing you to manipulate elements of your appearance in a certain way -- is one of the ultimate experiences for a man like me. Again, I view you as a failed male, someone incapable of competing and who has resigned himself to castration and domination by another male.

I persuaded a transgirl -- prodded her -- to opt for ridiculously oversized breast implants. This has two effects: (a) establishes that you're weak-willed and obsessed with approval to the point of embarrassing yourself with almost cartoon-like breasts and (b) keeps me interested (for a time anyway, you know we cheat) and confirms your devotion to serving me.

1) You don't deserve testicles -- being a male and succeeding is harder than being a female. Competence, perseverance, competition, loneliness and sacrifice are basic components.

2) I enjoy starting by arranging chemical castration and an eventual orchiectomy/scrotectomy. This has a psychological effect of forcing the male, the male whose identity of which I control, of realizing he is a pathetic weakling who is destined to be fucked up the asshole, violently, for the rest of his life. Think about that -- you went from chasing and penetrating attractive girls to having your balls cut off and holding back tears as you're penetrated. You feel comfortable and protected, finally, in being embraced and penetrated, but the direct pain and sheer humilitation has the effect of destroying any residual male energy/spirit you might possess. This is the end of your maleness.

3) Shrinking the penis. Most trans girls do not want to lose their penises -- it's disgusting but they're too cowardly to take the full surgical step. This is where shrinking it and defunctioning it become useful. If a girl is too weak to opt for SRS -- and frankly I kind of like seeing a tiny vestige of a cock flop around -- she should be exposed to potent anti-androgens.
>>
>>7077769
Congrats you managed to give me a semi and I rarely even get hard
>>
>>7079497
fuck this is so perfect. god, i feel so much of what you're getting at with being so submissive, and working from a failed man into a girl... this is great
>>
>>7079529
i don't really get hard much these days and i'm rock solid
this guy knows his shit
>>
>>7079497
>>7079455
>>7079379
>>7079337
>>7079331

I also apply anti-androgens to her throat -- this tightens her vocal pitch and causes that distinctive whiney/faggy voice to emerge. Few stimuli from a castrati male -- pathetic he-shes -- stiffens my dick like that whiny and highly distinctive fag voice. I love that nasally tone. This expedites the process. Voices matter a lot to me -- mine is very deep. Trans girls with functioning or semi-functioning penises get hard when I order them around.

Is it normal for trans girls to experience sexual arousal from being bossed around like a piece of meat? I do not hold back -- I treat you like fucking shit and, when I need to pop, you smile nervously, scramble to the ground, and grunt/cry as you're defiled. Recording it and playing it back -- ostensibly to improve your form or for future enjoyment (but in actuality to ruin your self-esteem and cause embarrassment) is fucking hilarious to watch.

Remember, you're a failed male, watching your softened, feminized body grabbed, groped and totally used is tremendously enjoyable. It's total conquest. I've dominated another male biologically and reduced him to a sexual servant. Do you have any idea how attractive that is to a normal male who craves causing others to submit?
>>
>>7079531
>>7079534
Pretty sure OP is literally a dude with MEF projecting his own fantasies
>>
>>7079540
> Is it normal for trans girls to experience sexual arousal from being bossed around like a piece of meat?
apparently it is for me. i haven't been this aroused in so long. the idea of a real man guiding me to becoming that kind of dominated girl is just right to me
>>
>>7079557

Serious question: how badly were you bullied as a boy? How lonely were you and to what extent did you crave simple companionship and approval?

I love girls like you -- you're desperate for positive feedback and are prepared for total debasement. You're weak, pliable and willing to be used for financial gain (webcam shows -- the money would also be used to enhance your body in an excessive way -- DDDs). At the end of the day, I wouldn't be able to resist comforting and cuddling -- you're so weak and damaged. You would need to always, always, be prepared to be penetrated -- eventually you'd simply be conditioned to drop to the ground and present yourself for mounting after clapping my minds or giving a verbal signal "ground, now."
>>
A U T I S M
>>
>>7079595
That's pretty hot anon but really not realistic and you would never be able to maintain a relationship like this

At the very least you pay for her rent in exchange for all the sex, otherwise all you have is some lewd words which will lose their appeal after the first week
>>
>>7079540
>I also apply anti-androgens to her throat -- this tightens her vocal pitch and causes that distinctive whiney/faggy voice to emerge

LOL! Nice erotic fan fic but this is not true at all idiot
>>
>>7079595
> Serious question: how badly were you bullied as a boy?
well... there was less blatant bullying, but more of a constant rejection that really hurt me at the time. growing up without a dad also kind of played into it, in that i never had a figure like him to go to or learn from, if that makes sense?
> How lonely were you and to what extent did you crave simple companionship and approval?
very, very lonely. i just wanted a boyfriend to cuddle me and a few platonic friends. lol. i never did get that, though :/
>>
>>7079595

Like, I don't admire you girls. Although you're basically vitiated and highly feminized males, the degree to which you've mutilated and feminized yourself for the pleasure of others warrants being called a "girl". Moreover, any man who deprives himself of his male essence is either mentally ill or deeply, deeply feminine and submissive.

It's cowardly to forgo one's masculinity, but it seems to me that the other options aren't great. Do be reduced to castrating oneself, growing breasts and hooking up with a male in hopes of receiving emotional scraps and (relatively painless) cock up the bum is a sad, very sad, state of existence. It's pathetic but also deeply sad that this is the life you choose.

>>7079632

It is true -- there is a definite tightening of vocal cords/folds and an increase in vocal pitch following exposure to estrogens. I'm an endocrine specialist.
>>
>>7077816
>>7077835
>>7077929
>>7078008
>>7078038
I got way too turned on reading this.
>>
>>7079660
who doesn't desu
it's probably not possible but that doesn't mean it's not hot
>>
>>7079646
>warrants being called a "girl"
wow I appreciate that, it's a lot of effort and it's nice to be recognized for it at least!

>It's pathetic but also deeply sad that this is the life you choose.
This is the best I could do though :(
Trying to hook up with girls and stuff like that just wasn't working out for me
>>
>>7077769
If you need "a cut", you're pretty much worthless.
If your job is so shit that you need to lease out your webcam for money, you're complete trash.
>>
>>7079689
I mean, tbqh I doubt it would be the thing for me. I'm utterly submissive and passive, but it is too extreme sounding.

Maybe if you threw in some petplay OP, and were more gentle (and I mean gentle as in the overall way you act, not during lewd stuff) I would be begging for it.
>>
>>7079692

Does it ever stop hurting or do you learn to put on a brave face? Most transgender girls strike me as enthusiastic about anal sex because it resembles vaginal sex -- they love being penetrated and feeling womanly but the pain persists.

I assume the pleasure is derived from the act of submitting -- in an extraordinarily humiliating and feminine way (having a proper man stab you in your asshole) and the above. I'm able to rotate my girl slightly to the side, an angle to which accustomed, and causing her to hold in tears.

When I start I cannot stop. I'm open about this initially. If she starts squirming I try to thrust my hips with greater force to (a) acclimate her to being penetrated in this manner and (b) force myself to fertilize her asshole.
>>
lol nigga you gay
>>
>>7079735
>Does it ever stop hurting or do you learn to put on a brave face?
Pretty much the latter

>they love being penetrated and feeling womanly but the pain persists.
Yeah that's kinda true for me, although it also makes me feel kinda dysphoric because it reminds me I don't have a natural vagina

>I assume the pleasure is derived from the act of submitting -- in an extraordinarily humiliating and feminine way (having a proper man stab you in your asshole) and the above.
Yes precisely, when a man is fucking me it kinda hurts but I think in my head "give up and let him do it, he deserves it, let him pleasure himself with your body, make yourself sexy for him, submit to his aggression, etc". After I manage to relax enough like this it starts to feel really good, and that's when I can get prostate orgasms especially if it's rough
>>
>>7079735
What state do you live in anon?
>>
>>7079735

I genuinely hate women -- not physically but in all other respects. I have a passionate hatred of women. That's one of the reasons I resort to fucking feminized males posing as females. At your essence, you remain male in important respects. However, you invest energy and time, and you surrender your soul and self-esteem, to please males of greater aggression. To me, the essence of a female is weakness, and in this sense, you've succeeded. When I see a transgender girl, I see a desperate and failed homosexual male. A male who couldn't hack it without encouraging others to play a game of being a girl and receiving certain advantages.

(a) Unlike females, you appreciate your inferior social rank. Females attempt to resist their social position, whereas you're comfortable occupying the lowest station. You understand that a male will not harm you for being lowly and pathetic, but at the same time you have no illusions -- no one will ever take you seriously again on the basis of being a feminized loser. Submission and purity of service to strong males will melt our hearts and cause genuine companionship. When I see a male, dressed up as a female and feminized to the point of having grown breasts (the poor confused thing) I can't help but feel compassionate. I know this lovely, fragile bundle of drug-induced femininity needs structure and total dominance, so I'll assign her makeup projects (folding towels and scolding her)..

b) There's a love of submission. Your obedience is unmatched and extends to permitting an aggressive, persuasive male to co-opt your body for his personal pleasure. I understand the seriousness of being handed the body of a person, even if he's a loser at life, and am careful to customize his appearance in a way that other males might find appealing if I decide to discard him -- I don't want to create a female who can't be put to use by other males if I decide to trade her for something better.

Feminine males are special.
>>
>>7079814

I'm in Ontario, Canada, within 2 hours of Toronto. The GTA is great -- it's festering with confused males and transgender girls.
>>
>>7079818
>Submission and purity of service to strong males will melt our hearts and cause genuine companionship. When I see a male, dressed up as a female and feminized to the point of having grown breasts (the poor confused thing) I can't help but feel compassionate. I know this lovely, fragile bundle of drug-induced femininity needs structure and total dominance, so I'll assign her makeup projects (folding towels and scolding her)..
Please stop, it can't be normal to be getting turned on by this.
>>
>>7079818
> no one will ever take you seriously again on the basis of being a feminized loser. Submission and purity of service to strong males will melt our hearts and cause genuine companionship. When I see a male, dressed up as a female and feminized to the point of having grown breasts (the poor confused thing) I can't help but feel compassionate. I know this lovely, fragile bundle of drug-induced femininity needs structure and total dominance, so I'll assign her makeup projects (folding towels and scolding her)..
i'm so fucking attracted to the psychological piece of this, especially (i mean, the rest hot too, but this is special). this section is just the absolute truth for me
>>
>>7079841
Because you have fundamentally failed as a male and these are the kind of degenerate things that turn you on.
>>
>>7079840
Let me guess, Hamilton? This city is full of crazy freaks like you.
>>
>>7079850
i'm >>7079637 and>>7079557 for the record, so i imagine my past links into why this sounds so amazing
>>
>>7079867
>Hamilton /lgbt/ users

Shit I've been had

I'm this person >>7079756

Anyone cute want to meet up?
>>
>>7079863
I suppose that's true.

I really should let an actual man do the thinking and stuff.
>>
>>7079892
I'd be into meeting a girl like you. I'm not as kinky as OP, but I like to get rough and I'm pretty cute. you on the mountain?
>>
>>7079595
Not the person you were asking, but I'm >>7079310

To answer your question: one of the first memories I can recall from high school was when I was peer-pressured into arm wrestling a girl. I of course lost and was laughed at by a bunch of people in my class. I was strictly attracted to girls at the time, and felt incredibly emasculated at how weak I was. If it weren't bad enough to be made fun of by others boys, being bullied and ostracized by girls was even worse.

People would hit me over the head, and I had this "friend" who'd constantly punch me over the arm as hard as he could, or make remarks about how much of a "faggot" I am or how girls don't like me. I'd get left out of sport class or in group projects, to where the teachers would have to awkwardly assign me to one that obviously didn't want me. They'd force me to do the work and I'd just comply like a little bitch. It felt like everyone was out to get me, and it still affects me to this day. I'm constantly suspicious of other people's motives, and I'm stuck in a state of high inhibition, because I expect the worse to happen at any moment. I pretty much consider myself a defective and broken person, and I feel inferior compared to everyone my age.

I used to think of killing myself all the time, because I was alone and no one cared. I eventually got into self-harm to try and alleviate the pain, but it never went away, because I was still alone. And now I have a bunch of scars covering my body. I don't even know what my true sexuality/gender is, even though I've been on hrt for over a year. I just feel a failure who couldn't make it in life as a boy, and so they transitioned to try and give themselves at least one redeeming quality. It's like I forced myself to start liking guys, because they were a more feasible option than trying to get a girl.
>>
>>7079918
I'm not really looking to get fucked, I already have a masculine owner who does that for me and it wouldn't be nice to go against his wishes

Only looking to meet other transgirls/femboys/whatever fem people for casual lewd fun
>>
>>7079930
Unfortunately, I'm not fem at all. Kudos to you for being loyal to your owner, he's a lucky guy.
>>
>>7079756

Is this true? Beyond prostate stimulation, is anal sex something transgender girls try to grin and bear?

Is it prudent of me to have my girl carry lubricant on her person at all times? I try to be as patient as possible in lettering her lubricate, but there have been times when I've rushed her, even smacked her hard to express my displeasure at her pace, resulting less juice/lube than I might otherwise like.

She said nothing however I could feel her entire body tense up more than usual. I love reducing her to tears and then withdrawing the source of pain/suffering. Kissing and comforting her after violating her, forcing her to smile and (based on what's said here) pretend to have enjoyed being humiliated, makes my heart melt. She's so fucking sweet and I try to bring emotional stability into her life -- she's a total failure and was on the most passive, pathetic males I encountered before I talked her into castration/feminization. Interesting story: my stiff, big cock -- which isn't as big/stiff as compared to hers -- angered me and was one of the reasons we embarked to shrink her cock. Initially, hers was bigger and she jacked off during sex -- I slapped her and expressed my displeasure with the situation. To save the relationship, she promised to do anything to boost my ego -- I discovered a means by which to permanently destroy her penis, now she can't even get it up and it looks like a micropenis).

Normally, to keep me around and ensure that I don't stray, she insists on having me penetrate her violently. She knows I love getting a bit kinky and collaring her for the day and night (having one's girl sleep at one's feet is wonderful).

She has to worry about me being poached by real women or a better looking transgender women -- she knows she's in a bad spot and tries so, so hard to compensate, sometimes I feel bad for her. I love doing ass-to-mouth, almost as a test. Is this cruel?
>>
>>7079944

letting her*

I'm not sure if females realize this, but a fair proportion of what we do is intended to test compliance. We're interested in pushing our girls to their limit in order to understand their desire to submit and serve. I had one who pretended to be fine with me fucking other girls on the side -- naturally I did this, and I fucked one in front of her (forcing her to rub her non-functional clit).
>>
>>7079944
>Is this true? Beyond prostate stimulation, is anal sex something transgender girls try to grin and bear?
I quite enjoy it also but honestly even at the height of orgasm it is still somewhat uncomfortable/painful. Anal has never been a pain-free experience for me and at times I really just suck it up and try to please my boyfriend

>Is it prudent of me to have my girl carry lubricant on her person at all times? I try to be as patient as possible in lettering her lubricate, but there have been times when I've rushed her, even smacked her hard to express my displeasure at her pace, resulting less juice/lube than I might otherwise like.
Idk how this works desu unless you're keeping them on a strict diet or something they're gonna need to clean themselves out on a regular basis so that it doesn't get messy. This "at all times" business doesn't seem realistic to me

>I love reducing her to tears and then withdrawing the source of pain/suffering.
That's excellent, I find that the quick shift in emotion really makes me lose balance and seek stability and dependence, it's such a great way to slowly mindbreak someone

>pretend to have enjoyed being humiliated
It's not quite like that. I genuinely enjoy being humiliated, both sexually and at an emotional level. I do some "pretending" in order to exacerbate it and make it more sexy for both me and my partner, but I'm not just completely faking all the moans and stuff, it really does make me orgasm

>Is this cruel?
Kinda but it also sounds hot.
Honestly I wouldn't mind if my boyfriend cucked me like that, especially with a real female.
I've already failed so much as a male but now I also have the opportunity to fail "as a female", it's like a whole new avenue of humiliation and emotional masochism
>>
>>7079818
Why do I enjoy being thought of as a loser male so much?

I-I thought I'm supposed to be a girl now
>>
>>7079944
lol are you kidding? anal sex feels better than anything else, only really 'hurts' in an unbearable pleasure kind of way. also top kek at your agp boyfriend having a bigger dick than you, that's pretty sad bro.
>>
>>7079970

Wow, interesting, This explains her affinity for sucking me off over being penetrated despite "loving" the latter.

When referencing lubricant, I mean kit. I have my girl carry around a bit of lubricant to apply after announcing my intention to fuck her -- she's provided with 1 minute or so to prepare her anus for penetration, place her beloved mat on the floor or bed, and tuck her shameful spots out of sight. If she's instructed to rest on her back, she's made to cup it -- it's so embarrassing for a girl to have a gross piece of masculine anatomy -- I joke about it, along with other physical shortcomings, and she respond positively. It's a great way to undermine her self-esteem and increase her level of dependence on me for validation and compliments.

>>7079976

Sweetie, it's fine to acknowledge the state of things. Aristotle noted that some men (and women -- though women, broadly, are a slave sex) are intended as slaves -- that's their function, their role. Humans haven't changed significantly since the time of the ancient Greeks. The comments of the Romans and Greeks on the behaviour of certain men as slaves, their apparent satisfaction and love of pleasing their masters, is just as relevant today. You lack the disposition for independence or self-mastery in a serious fashion.

>>7080017

He was 8 inches when erect. I formulated a cream through a compound pharmacy consisting of estrogen and two anti-androgens. He cannot obtain or maintain an erection without assistance and, when an erection is induced (prostate or Viagra), he measures at under 3 inches. Again, we know that dudesteride alone is capable of inducing serious penile shrinkage -- this is evidenced by large amounts of data from prostate cancer studies. Her vestige is a mere 3 inches -- flaccid it barely pokes out. She's conflicted about it but puts on a brave face -- having embarrassed and emasculated her, I'm comfortable letting it flop around a bit as I further emasculate her.
>>
>>7080049

She actually used to gloat about her cock. Now I gloat about how pathetic and small it looks in relation to me. She can't even cum. Overall she's much happier, but those comments turn her face beat red with humiliation and defeat and I know she would not opt to let me destroy her manhood -- which she doesn't deserve as a female -- if given a second chance. What she doesn't realize is that guys like me love, LOVE, seeing a tiny, pathetic excuse for a cock on our failed and feminized males. It signifies total impotence and weakness as a former male.
>>
>>7080062
>beat red

*beet red -- rather tired.
>>
>>7080049

Like I said, she claims to love taking it anally. I might test her and penetrate her four or five times a day for a week. She'll be forced to admit to finding it really uncomfortable or, better yet, internalizing the pain to keep me happy.
>>
>>7079922
Was it a strong girl? Though I can tell that girls are often taller and stronger than boys before their puberty hits.
>>
>>7077769
omg, please... fuck me.
>>
File: red_face.jpg (8KB, 305x165px) Image search: [Google]
red_face.jpg
8KB, 305x165px
>>7077769
Where do you live desu
>>
>>7080705
>>7081137

I'm near Toronto, the epicentre of degeneracy and male sissies. Seriously, Toronto functions like a magnet and draw in some of the most pathetic males I've seen alive -- they have terrible posture, avoid eye contact and are seemingly uneducated. They become visibly stressed in response to asking a qestre
>>
File: mute_by_2gold-d5r53kh.png (240KB, 500x551px) Image search: [Google]
mute_by_2gold-d5r53kh.png
240KB, 500x551px
>>7077769
>Girls are at their best when they're fearful and passive.
Just cut out my tongue so I can't talk back.
>>
>>7081316
This is why I love living here

Probably highest concentration of feminine male qts in the world
>>
>>7081316
Damn. Opposite side of NA
>>
>>7081332

Yeah, I intend to move to Old Toronto for precisely that reason -- the males are pathetic and, as sexual competitors, they're so easy to dominate. As mentioned before, they hold in response to simple verbal pressure -- I love, absolutely love, dominating and dismissing males like that in front of females. Finding a female who's being hit on, and then scaring her suitor. He'll leave, frightened, and she'll be amused and spread her legs.

Once there, I'll find a pliable fag and transform her into my perfect bimbo whilst drawing monthly rent contributions. She'll be put to work in front of a webcam -- there's a definitely an audience for transgender girls actively being transitioned by their master. We would also take requests (I'd leave a portion of her body to be determined by fans, the rest would be determined by me although I'd pay close attention to her feelings -- if she's upset with silly-looking, oversized breasts, she'll need to get over it -- silly, exaggerated features will be the central characteristic of her plastic, fuck doll body.).

Embarrassing her with large plastic parts -- including a buttocks on which she can barely sit (and that flops around as I plant myself in her backend) -- would bring me great pleasure.
>>
>>7081399
Don't you realize how incredibly unhealthy these relationships must be? I've been in something like this, tamer, and I'm struggling still to recover.
>>
>>7081521
Not the person you replied to but I'm >>7078362
I had a "relationship" which basically involved a narcissistic sociopath emotionally manipulating me over the internet when I was 17-18 years old, for the year before I got on HRT on my own accord (with approval of a gender clinic). I actually mistook OP for that person since he was the only narcissistic sociopath I knew, and while he displayed aminosity towards trannies except me when I met him, after I stopped interacting with him on a daily basis and only interacted with him once every few months due to some kind of addiction to his attention, he seemed to be gradually developing an interest in trannies and I thought maybe he became a chaser and OP was him but I guess not since the person I'm talking about doesn't live in Toronto.
Interacting with him had such a negative impact on my mental health, worsening my existing issues with self-esteem, and weakining my identity and sense of self as I tried to adapt to his tastes. The only way I was able to break loose from him was getting into codependent relationships with other people, and whenever a relationship like that broke down I'd find myself going back to that sociopath just to tell him how much I hate him but then he'd say things back to get into my head again.
Even though I haven't talked to him in the past 10 months I'm still very vulnerable emotionally, but I'm just glad I have a partner right now who is also very vulnerable and we can help each other cope with it by giving each other unconditional warmth out of genuine feelings of love. After what happened I just can't cope with any kind of assymetry in relationships anymore, it just makes me shut down as it brings back terrible, painful memories.
>>
>>7081634
I'm sorry anon. I was posting earlier about how the fantasy OP was going on being kinda hot, but that was just it. A silly fantasy.

tbqh being in a warm, loving relationship with lots of mutual affection and headpats is my thing.
>>
OP still around?
>>
Im scared of my roommate now, what the fuck OP?
>>
OP you might get some dumbass gamer trap but most trans women are usually either educated via tumblr to disobey psycos like you or well integrated into just being a woman and knowing that there are plenty of unshallow men that will date them.
Gamer Traps are cancer desu.
>>
Sounds like you need some serious help dude. Your totally fucked up in the head. Just curious, are you on the sexual predator list? Have a violent criminal record? Are you actually able to keep anyone in your life?
>>
>>7087556
>Gamer Traps are cancer desu.
fuck you dude at least I'm not some deluded bimbo

>im a real wimminz now
lmao
>>
>>7087584
>stop liking things I don't like
Just let me have this...
>>
>>7077769
Guys like you are why I don't date or have sex with anyone.
>>
>>7079394
>The first effect was the inability to obtain an erection -- it became numb and totally flaccid. Blood flow seem to decrease too. This made it easier for her to tuck and less time was spent scolding her for accidentally achieving an erection -- my girls aren't allowed to get hard, Over time, and we measured this, there was definite tissue loss. Her penis -- in part from reduced blood flow -- was indistinguishable from a micropenis or even a large clitoris.
>It was hooded and looked like a clitoris. She remained embarrassed but, because she cooperated in totally destroying the former centerpiece of her masculinity, I complemented her on having irreversibly defunctioned her disgusting, obsolete and shameful vestigial manhood.
I don't even wanna be AGP, but damn, hot senpai
Thread posts: 119
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.