[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/femgen/ - Western Animation Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 313
Thread images: 35

Western Animation Edition

Here is a link to a survey of /femgen/:
https://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/3099619/New-Survey

The summary will be posted next thread.. Further analysis will be posted as soon as possible after that.

What are your guys' favorite western-style animated cartoon?

Femgen FAQ:
▶What is a femguy/femboy?
An androgynous male with feminine and soft features. Mostly gay, but not all.
▶Are fem guys trans?
Some inevitably turn out trans. Some age into twunkhood and continue slutting it up on Grindr well past their mid twenties.
▶Can I be a femguy?
Often with enough effort, yes. Masculine bone structure, height, and aging make it hard.
▶Should I go on HRT?
If you can deal with the tits and infertility, you'll look younger longer and you won't age like a man.
▶Is liking femguys considered gay or straight?
Gay. If you're on the fence, you're bi, like a lot of people.
▶Skincare resources: https://www.reddit.com/r/SkincareAddiction/wiki/index
▶Hair care resources: https://www.reddit.com/r/haircarescience/wiki/index and /r/FancyFollicles
▶Beginner makeup resources: https://masterposter.tumblr.com/post/116605714860 and youtube tutorials

▶Site: http://femgen.us
▶Backup:
http://pastebin.com/sUVSbyXm
http://pastebin.com/raw/VmmYeLYN

Previous >>7036744
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (28KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
28KB, 1280x720px
First for gay
>>
>>7044417
I'm straight
>>
can an ftm be femgen
>>
>>7044385
>What are your guys' favorite western-style animated cartoon?
Does Steven Universe count?? im confus. why not just say "western cartoon"?
>>
>>7044422
You'd have a bigger headstart than any of us
>>
>>7044422
No, because /femgen/ is a thread, a concept. An FtM can be a femboy, though. A femboy is a feminine male, and an FtM is male. Therefore, there is nothing stopping an FtM from being a femboy.
>>
>>7044385
We should use that "Don't let your dreams be memes" picture (>>7025654) for the next thread OP

>>7044434
>an FtM is male
tumblr plz go
>>
>>7044430
I said western-style, as the word "western" could be defined such that it refers to the location rather than the style. If someone made a western-style cartoon in Japan, then that would fall under this thread edition.
>>
>>7044441
So is SU too anime-ish to count? Is basically what I wonder.
>>
>>7044440
How is an FtM not a male? They identify as male and seek out SRS to physically become male, or at least close to it. Fuck, they could reasonably go for the option of having a penis and vagina if they wanted, something us MAAB could only do through a colovaginoplasty (not very good) or major advances in medicine.
>>
>>7044444
Why does fucking FEMGEN get quints? Reporting.
>>
>>7044444
>Quints
SU confirmed for too anime-ish to count
>>
>>7044444
No, Steven Universe counts as western-style to me, although of course there are borderline cases, but Steven Universe would not seem to be one.
>>7044440
What would be the thread edition to pair with that image, though? Also, is the person that is an image of OK with us doing that? They at the least were opposed to putting it on a billboard IRL.
>>
>>7044450
We created femgen to be away from the tranny bullshit. Lying to yourself and society about your sex/gender does not "make you that gender", even if you manage to make yourself and society not argue against it. Reality>Identity. Gender dysphoria coupled with enough body modification to fool people indefinitely does not a chromosome change.
(Looking forward to CRISPR tho tbqhpham)

>>7044455
He seems to have reacted in a flattered manner last time it was posted
>>
>>7044482
I am not completely certain that CRISPR would allow for the complete deletion and replacement of a chromosome. In any case, chromosomes are irrelevant unless you are looking at sex-chromosome linked genetic disorders. Sex classification existed long before modern genetics, the sex chromosomes are called that because they correspond to physical effects. It is mainly the SRY gene that is important, but even then a person could have androgen insensitivity, among other things. Physical effects could therefore be used to define such things, but they can be modified with HRT and SRS. Even if you argue that they are not male, they very clearly are not female at that point. In any case, I partially agree with you. I myself cannot comprehend the idea of gender identity. I have no internal sense of gender, and I do not care if people call me he, she, it, they, etc. I have physical dysphoria, I can understand that.
>>
>>7044422
Nope
>>
>>7044663
Yep, they can.
>>
are /chasers/ allowed in discord
>>
>>7044705
No they can't, they are mutilated women who belong in the dumpster.
>>
>>7044713
no but where do you live
>>
>>7044434
>>7044705
>females with GD who have mutilated their bodies are allowed in the thread for men with GD who have not mutilated their bodies
>>
>>7044734
when did the "men with GD" meme start
>>
>>7044734
You are going to have to ore clearly define what you mean by "mutilation". For example, a sizeable minority of femboys want SRS.
>>
>>7044750
>a sizeable minority of femboys want SRS
no, you just fell for the meme posting trannys, no femboy wants SRS
>>
>>7044778
What if a person wants SRS to have a penis and vagina (whenever we work out stem cell vaginas) and wants only size A cup breasts? Is such a person not a femboy, if they are MAAB and still identify as male?
>>
>>7044792
They are an abomination that should be chased out of this general for being a circus attraction.
>>
Is the Discord group full of edgelords like this? >>7044800
>>
>>7044818
I'm the lad who's recently joined, but so far it's been pretty comfy
>>
Am I the only person here that thinks femboys don't get SRS, don't have breasts, and if you do those things you're trans? And that that's okay? That there's nothing wrong with being trans but that femboys aren't trans? Why do we have to have these back and forth discussions every thread where someone starts shilling SRS and then someone else starts acting like a neonazi?

>>7044818
No. There's one edgelord in the group, like 3-4 active trans people, and the rest are average fems.
And before anyone asks, we had people in the group who used to be fems but transitioned; that's why we have some mtfs in the group.
>>
>>7044832
Straight cis white male Christians?
>>
>>7044824
>>7044832
A-are there cute slumber parties?
>>
File: 1470255460201.jpg (113KB, 392x720px) Image search: [Google]
1470255460201.jpg
113KB, 392x720px
>>7044832
People don't like it when you diss boiboobs because they're a side effect of pills that turn almost anyone into a fairly decent fem.

There's a difference between guys with tits and people who are trans though
>>
>>7044844
If you live in the PNW or south florida apparently there are, lol.

>>7044848
I feel fully justified in "dissing boiboobs" because we, as a group, went to the effort to actually develop and test a hormone regimen that prevented masculinizing and breast growth. It's there, it's not expensive, anyone can get it, and it works. Why do you take estrogen when there's a clearly superior option available to you that fixes a "side effect" that would make any cissexual dysmorphic?
>>
>>7044732
are you saying i have to fuck my way into the discord?

seattle
>>
>>7044858
Because I'd rather trust scientific research than what a bunch of anons on an anonymous imageboard say
>>
>>7044865
no i just wanted to know if there were any lonely neet-tier fems near you
they're all in relationships because it's fucking seattle anon

>>7044871
you know we aren't the only ones who do this right? there are SERM regimens documented for nonbinaries since like 2008
>>
>>7044890
>there are SERM regimens documented for nonbinaries since like 2008
And /femgen/ can't even give you a straight answer on how you go about cycling a SERM. Pretty much all research that exists is pretty shallow last time I checked because we're not the only ones who do this but we may as well be the only ones who don't actually want to transition, and there's no point in researching a drug that doesn't help with that when the main cashgrab is trannies.

If you can find me the long term effects of a SERM being used as a part of a HRT regime I'll believe you, but only a few threads back it was still being called experimental.
>>
>>7044911
There was a somewhat long-term study (I think it was a year) on using bicalutamide and raloxifene on (presumably cisgender) males with prostate cancer, finding that the combination was well-tolerated.
>>
>>7044917
A year isn't long term when most of the HRT effects take about a year to show up. As far as we know bica may do a piss-poor job of actually retaining the whole fem look after 5 or so years.
>>
>>7044911
you don't cycle a serm. it's a drug you take like any other. this isn't new science. it's hardly even experimental.
>>
>>7044890
but its seattle so no one talks to strangers and if you dont already know a femboy then rip your life
>>
>>7044959
Dude even in places like bumfuck nowhere like where I live there's cute boys. Even more so if you are looking for masc dudes.
>>
Does anyone here plan on cross dressing for Halloween?
>>
>>7045056
Been doing it the past year or two but I think I'm just going to get shloshed this year
>>
>>7045056
>dressing up for halloween
how old are you kid
>>
>>7045089
>not enjoying life
How old are you grandpa?
>>
>>7045089
What is a costume party??
>>
>>7044919
If it stops androgen reception it will keep the fem look, anon. It won't be as potent as estrogen but it will be a clearly superior alternative.
>>
>>7044858
Not him but I still take estrogen because I started years before the raloxifene/bica regimen was pioneered around here. So by the time it came around I had already caused permanent sterility and had lots of boob growth.

Unless I find some info on it getting rid of advanced breast growth without saggyness or other cosmetic drawbacks, I will stay with the low dose estrogen.

I've also pretty much lost my sex drive and dick functionality but at this point I kinda like not having sexual thoughts or desires. It feels pretty comfy and innocent. There was a time I cared more but as time passed I got really used to it and began to enjoy it. Only problem is I'm not single.
>>
File: 1282760395015s.jpg (6KB, 200x182px) Image search: [Google]
1282760395015s.jpg
6KB, 200x182px
>>7045181
>not single
>problem

>lost my sex
bremelanotide
>>
>>7045223
When you don't want it you don't miss it. I still do loads of cuddling and faggy shit like that though.
>>
Anyone here tuck ?
http://www.xtube.com/video-watch/Crossdress-Tuck-and-AnalStick-BLUE-Split-Screen-23116042
>>
black nails = yea or nay?
>>
>>7045625
It depends, I prefer colored but if you don't want others to think you are a full prancing faggot then yea black
>>
>>7045625
Yea.
>>7045563
I provably will if I cross dress at Halloween this year.
>>
>>7045563
This looks nice, How does it stay flaccid?
And this works with uncut dick only right?
>>
>>7045181

>It feels pretty comfy and innocent.

This. It's nice to not be so worked up about sex as much as I used to be.
>>
>>7045181
You've missed up.
Does Spiro cause permanent sterility?
>>
>>7045712
>>7045714
i want to wear black nails but i don't know what clothes i should match it with so it doesn't look tacky
>>
>>7045788
Black clothing and black hair. Go emo.
>>
>>7045788
BLACK ON BLACK ON BLACK

Really though anything dark goes pretty alright, again that's why I prefer colorful nails. Allows me to wear bright clothes.
>>
>>7044455
Its okay I'm pretty stoked y'all think my body looks good enough for op please no billboard my mom would die of embrassment. Anyways back to work stay sexy femgen.
>>
>>7044848
I'm my tits are going to get this big they already bounce when I run and my dog has figured out how to get my attention jumping on my chest rip me.
>>
umm should i paint my nails this weekend when i'll be having sex with a qt guy or would it make me seem like a try-hard considering i didn't wear them on our first date, /femgen/?
>>
>>7046020
if you think that men care about this kind of thing, especially considering you'll be having sex, you are so wrong
>>
>meet cute nice girl just like me on /soc/
>she is a huge slut and is literally asking guys in her area for skypes to meetup and fuck

>ex gf removes me off skype out of the blue
>we were supposed to still be friends

whew lad every day I'm thinking more and more about dying so I get reincarnated as a little girl.
>>
>>7046103
i mean would they almost find it cute or something?
>>
>>7046132
at least* not almost
>>
>>7046132
if it were me, yes. if i think that a boy is trying hard to impress me, i would find that very endearing.
>>
>>7046161
yeah but then again why would anyone paint their nails just for this occasion, right? it kinda seems stupid, doesn't it?
>>
File: Image000207_20120315004751.jpg (44KB, 1095x617px) Image search: [Google]
Image000207_20120315004751.jpg
44KB, 1095x617px
>>7045056
I haven't a clue gotta work for Halloween plus not sure what costume would fit me. Might just be a vampire slut.

>>7045563
Can you orgasm like this I think it would be impossible.

>>7044848 #
I'm scared my tits are going to get this big they already bounce when I run and my dog has figured out how to get my attention jumping on my chest rip me.

*ignore the other post my phone derped*
>>
File: 171678319199585463.jpg (108KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
171678319199585463.jpg
108KB, 1280x720px
>>7045788
Pretty much anything Goth or emo will match bright colors not so much try pairing red, mauve, violet, purple, black, or white for contrast but make sure everything else is black.
>>
>>7045563
thats really hot
my balls are too big, cant even wear panties and gets uncomfy in female trousers and I
still get hard
>>
>>7045773
just like any AA that shuts down your balls can do that
>>
>>7045773
I wouldn't say I messed up. I'd have been too old by the time I learned about raloxifene and serms. I did what was available to me and I enjoy the end results aside from boobs, and those aren't a big deal. It was the only course of action available.

Also I don't know if spiro does, but cypro does and that's what I'm on.
>>
If there's one thing I want to do in life, it's date a cute femboy!

I'd nibble on his earlobe as I pin him to the bed, force him to sit on my lap so his cute ass would press against my crotch and finger his butthole as we cuddled

Feminine boys are the best!
>>
>>7044832
Boiboobs are 100% acceptable; anyone dissing boiboobs must be one cranky edgelord

But IMHO SRS is a little far/fucked. At that point you really have to question for what purpose the person is even still identifying as a "guy".
>>
>>7046479
To keep the male privileged of course ^)
>>
what femgen think of my body

[spoiler]and my weirdly fat nipples[/spoiler]
>>
>>7046505
Honestly, that would be part of it for me.
>>
>>7046539
Cute spooky skeleton, but your pants are white trash.
>>
>>7046539
they look like average guy nipples to me tbqh

also nice barrel chest brah
>>
>>7044385
Hey OP, thanks for making al these fem threads. I was wondering if you could make the next edition monogamy and husbands fem gen. I think it's important that us fem boys find husbands to settle down with before we get too old and stop being pretty. That way we can continue our lives as housewives and mothers, not to mention the daily sex <3
>>
>>7046103
This I've literally been fucked for 8 hours by a straight guy with no makeup and some stubble cause he kinda pounced on me he didn't care as long as he got my ass. But dressing up cute helps me get in the mood so maybe you should.

>>7046427
>I'd nibble on his earlobe as I pin him to the bed,

OMG that would make me melt into your arms my ear lobe being nibbled on makes me weak in the knees.
>>
>>7046558
stupid animals, real men appreciate beauty and effort you put into looks
>>
>>7046555
Not everyone in this thread is gay, anon. Also:
>housewives and mothers
>being cucked by having children
>not contributing to the world at all
>not winning the Nobel prize and then going to the award ceremony in drag
Seriously senpai?
>>
>>7046558
>This I've literally been fucked for 8 hours by a straight guy

You literally sound like a virgin
>>
>>7046570
I mean he's a real man hot as fuck blonde hair blue eyes master race with a cute boyish face and six pack abbs. That being said he pounced on me I wasn't expecting him to start groping my chest we we're just playing magic the gathering
>_<;

>>7046539
Not bad bit spooky I'd eat more if u was you but having a fast metabolism sucks nipples look gud tho just reg boy nipples.
>>
>>7046626
>not being with a guy who has huge stamina

Are you serious sex for 7-8 hours is totally possible you just change positions to keep things going.
>>
>>7046555
Yea :) When our asses are blown out by all the cock, and we have herpes, we can totally settle down with a nice 30 year old guy and be his stay at home wife, whilst he slaves away at his wagecuck job

That would be fantastic <3
>>
>>7046646
Seems boring to keep doing the same thing for several hours.
>not cuddling while playing Minecraft, and doing many different things in the game.
>>
>>7046646
Yea, having sex with a "straight" guy for 7 hours

Who you trying to kid, seriously?
>>
>>7046629
>playing MtG
>six pack abbs
>I am a liar
>>
>>7046661
seconded, even "straight" guys are cum and run
>>
>>7046661
Oh this is literally the first time I've been called a virgin its kinda nice but are you sure your not a virgin straight guys are down to fuck if you look fem enough ;3

Any tops here I could fuck jk but that would prove I lost my vcard at 14
>>
>>7046654
>tfw forever pozzed with mouth herpes (cold sores)
>>
>>7046736

Like 4/5ths of americans have oral herpes

and something like a 1/4th of us have genital herpes. The vast majority of us just have it permanently dormant.
>>
>>7046745
good thing we call it "cold sores" and not by its proper name otherwise no one would have sex anymore
>>
>>7046427
This so much.
I'd fuck him and drain my balls in him everyday.
>>
>>7046558
Sounds ideal
Have you ever had it done to you before?
>>
>>7046785
Yep it's kinda hard to hide that my earlobe and neck are my sweet spots most guys figure that out pretty quick if not I hint at it by nudging my neck against them.
>>
>>7046539
can I get front view?
it looks a bit weird from the side, also what is your bmi?
>>
>>7046813
That sounds so cute

>no anon who's rubbing against me trying to tease him
>>
>>7044385
>tfw no femboy to toss around
This is why i lift

Also what's under the hat? Don't post that ss from the non cannon food fight game btw
>>
>>7046813
Oh god that's adorable
>>
>>7046870

ah i don't really want to
i'm all bloated from drinking a lot last night
>>
>>7046427
I can actually cum just by rubbing my earlobe.
I can barely feel anything on the nipples, but the earlobe... the earlobe tho
>>
>>7046957
sure
hope the hangover ain't too bad
>>
>>7046924

Its pretty fun anon

>tfw no cutie to rub against and tease til they precum in their pants ;3

>>7047006
What damn that amazing I can only cum from jerking and sometimes rarely butt stuff. Teach me your secrets.
>>
>>7047006
T-thats pretty amazing
Have you ever cum while a guy nibbled on you?
>>
>>7047006
wow thats the first time I've heard of someone getting off from ears!

I had a gf who liked to lick my ears, but it just felt weird
>>
How do I get zero stubble on my face and body? I want to be smooth as hell :((
>>
>>7047072
polish it with fine-grain sandpaper

or try laser removal with antiandrogens
>>
File: image.jpg (69KB, 298x520px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69KB, 298x520px
>>7045625
>>7045712
>>7045788
>unironically talking about painting your nails
>>7046103
>talking about men as if you aren't one
>>7046119
>dating women
>wanting to be the little girl (moot pls leave)
>>7046479
>boiboobs
>acceptable
>>7046539
>tripfag tranny posting in the thread and not being told to gtfo
>>7046654
>unironically wanting to be a housewife

Why do you disappoint me more and more every day /femgen/? It was said that you would destroy the trannies, not join them!
>>
>>7047029
Umm well, I've been "playing" with my earlobes for as long as I can remember so I kind put a lot of effort into the sensitivity of the area. However, it takes about an hour and a half for me to actually cum from earlobe masturbation and I don't do it that often. But it is a great foreplay.
>>7047032
Nah, other guys aren't really into it. I have introduced a lot of them to the earlobe sensation by rubbing and nibbling theirs
>>7047058
Yea, most guys don't really like it
>>
>>7047072
I sugar wax til I can afford laser it works okay for like 10 days then you have to shave again. I wonder if bica can stop facial hair?
>>
I have a weird fetish.

hypnosis like I want to be hypnotized to cum hands free or to full on hallucinate I'm a cat boy, or lose all control and be my doms perfect subby bitch.

>tfw hypno hasn't worked all that well fuck this fetish.

Anyone tried hypnosis in the bedroom?
>>
>>7047254
How could other guys not be into it? Having a boy squirm around while nibbling on their ear is the best
>>
>>7047305
Idk, some say that it hurts them... pussies
I can also cum from rubbing my feet against the bed (but that happened only once after an entire afternoon of foot rubbing under the blanket).
>>
>>7047112
>t. butthurt twink nigger
>>
File: quark.jpg (12KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
quark.jpg
12KB, 320x240px
>>7047006
>>
>>7047112
We do not identify as female, so we are not trans. :-)
>>
>>7047334
>t. uggo tranny
I guess /femgen/ will never change...
>>
>>7047478
>Anyone I don't like is a tranny
There it is again
>>
>>7047112
What's wrong with being a house wife anon?
>>
>>7047574
He is just butthurt that we are defying gender roles

Hr probably has PTSD from interacting with trannies, which made him salty
>>
>>7047112
>From my view, the homos are evil!
>>
File: tears.gif (992KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
tears.gif
992KB, 500x376px
>it's been 2 days and he still didn't answer
my autism probably repelled him away
>>
>>7047273
Antiandrogens reduce growth, still many say they get some patchy beard growing back.
>>
does this cis girl qualify for a femboy?

http://i.4cdn.org/lgbt/1476312279730.jpg
>>
>>7047896
>cis girl
>femboy
wat
>>
>>7047112
This place has gotten weirder and weirder over the past year and a half I've been here. I don't know how I feel about it.

But I like that everyone here is anon now, so...

>>7046539
... tripfags gtfo.
>>
>>7047896
>girl
>femboy
she pulls off the look well, though
>>
They are very androgynous, such that when I see it, I think "femboy", not "cisgirl".
>>
>>7048004
Meant to reply to:
>>7047896
>>
File: image.jpg (79KB, 1590x816px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79KB, 1590x816px
>>7047689
WELL THEN YOU ARE LOST!

you have allowed these hormones to twist your mind until now... until now you have become the very thing you swore to destroy...
>>
>>7048086
We did not swear to destroy them, you false-flagging TERF!
>>
I made friends with (I suppose) one of you. He is very feminine looking (short, small, longer hair, cute face etc) but not at all "feminine". He usually talks about guy stuff like sports and shit and has none of those flamer traits. How do I know if he is gay? Should I approach him in that way? Should I simply ask him?
>>
>>7048154
Just ask him.
>>
>>7048168
Are you sure? I've known him for about a month now, would that be too forward?
People do not really like gays where I live, and so far only ex bfs know that I'm gay.
>>
>>7047381
I love you for this post.
>>
>>7048154
Bring up gayshit see how he reacts or try being a little more Flirty and see if he distances himself.

Don't get him drunk and find out most guys equal bisex when drunk.
>>
>>7047896
I want a pixie cut so bad
And god her style fits me to a tee as well is that bad? She's cut tho her vagina would drive me away if she had a strap on tho...
>>
How does femgen feel about the new coverboy pretty qt in my book.

https://www.yahoo.com/beauty/covergirl-introduces-its-first-ever-cover-boy-161210946.html
>>
File: 826b6f78eaaac45bd64c5dc23fd02e5b.jpg (134KB, 728x1240px) Image search: [Google]
826b6f78eaaac45bd64c5dc23fd02e5b.jpg
134KB, 728x1240px
>>7044848
This tbhfam, seems are too much theory, too little guarantees. Femgen is literally starting a unofficial clinical trial with them and some people would rather just stick to cheap known stuff.
>>7044858
Problem is there isn't any lit on using SERM for 'trans' type uses. We only have the pharmacodynamics data and some biochemistry anons predicting it should behave a certain way.
Going out on a limb and it's pricey.
>>
>>7047878
Yeah I'm on cypro and still get bad facial hair I just hoped maybe bica with cypro could help like 25mgs cypro 50 bica.
>>
File: 1475873557172.jpg (32KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
1475873557172.jpg
32KB, 400x386px
>tfw eating below 800 calories a day to get to weight goal
>tfw fucking starving

anyone else know this feel? I can't really talk about this on any board without being judged
>>
>>7048449
To be honest I do this unintentionally. I'm terrible at taking guesses at calories in things so I just add 100 or 200 onto it. There was one day when I probably ate less than 400.

Just imagine how hungry Prahlad Jani must be. Or more realistically the Tibetan monks who'd survive off of a single cherry for a month.
>>
>>7048449
remember to drink plenty of water
>>
>>7048516
why is that?
>>
>>7048449
I do. I took 3 months to get rid of as much weight as I could, which was just some fat but mostly muscle I wanted gone. I wanted to so a reset and god did it take effort. I went down to 104 at 5'10 before stopping because it felt like it was getting unhealthy.

Something neat though was that when you are hungry, EVERYTHING looks appetizing. I tried alot of new foods I never had before during those few months and expanded my horizons alot
>>
>>7048449
I do this so much now that I'm dieting, I don't do it on purpose though. I have all my meals planned out and everything but I still only register maybe 1200 calories.
>>
What anime are you guys watching this season?
>>
so today's the last straw I'm walking around the frozen food section and this guy says excuse me mam can I get by you.

I am so sick of being misgendered I'm cutting all this hair off. Whats a good hair cut to go with?
>>
>>7048695
you'll regret it
>>
File: _20161012_220332.jpg (71KB, 540x609px) Image search: [Google]
_20161012_220332.jpg
71KB, 540x609px
>>7048691
Rezero, 91 days, Yuri on ice, haven't you heard I'm sakamotto, that fundaishi anime which fucked up majorly making the main character straight.

How bout you anon any good animes your watching?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-10-12_21-04-27.png (1MB, 1280x883px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-10-12_21-04-27.png
1MB, 1280x883px
>>7048674
Just cut it shorter than it is

are you wearing makeup or female-cut clothing? If so, stop it.

Also you are not allowed to complain about being misgendered sans-makeup sans-girlclothing, as that is the ultimate thing for a femboy. many of us here would probably literally commit genocide just to be able to do that.
>>
>>7048691
Nothing much

Going to get around to Noragami season 2 when I have time

Ping Pong The Animation, Neon Genesis Evangelion, and Trigun are all pretty high on the agenda, too

>>7048695 read this >>7048740 I accidentally misquoted somehow
>>
File: newbb_4c4a15fc90a7b.jpg (15KB, 344x465px) Image search: [Google]
newbb_4c4a15fc90a7b.jpg
15KB, 344x465px
>>7048740
Oh it's only from behind my body is pretty girly and I have kinda a fat butt and hips. I was wearing skinny jeans, black hoodie, and my green Beanie. Those are way to short I was thinking something like dis.
>>
>>7048727
Finished New Game so now I finally can catch up on backlog since I don't start any shows form the new season until week 4. How is Yuri on Ice so far?

>>7048750
Ping Pong is pretty damn great, a top 5 sports anime.
>>
>>7048750
Def watch neon Genesis evangelion it's the best, trigun is pretty sweet too.

>>7048787
Its pretty homo tastic I've only watched one episode but OMG the guys are so hot and gay. 91 days is pretty awesome for a mafia anime too and the men are pretty sexy. I've been wanting to get into new game us it pretty decent?
>>
>>7048232
You could come out to him first, then ask if he is gay. Being direct is best.
>>
>>7048314
Through bicalutamide, we essentially create a hypogonadal conditions, and this can lead to gynecomastia. The purpose of the SERMs is to prevent that gynecomastia. There is research unto that, finding it safe and effective: http://www.bmj.com/rapid-response/2011/10/30/treatment-gynaecomastia-raloxifene
With regards to using raloxifene to counter the side effects of ADT, there is a review discussing the matter generally, and a study using bicalutamide and raloxifene in particular, linked in the HRT Pastebin. So, using SERMs and nonsteroidal antiandrogens towards these types of purposes has been researched, and is safe and it is effective at preventing breast growth and further macsulinization although it of course does not feminize that much.
>>
>>7048312
He is very qt.
>>7048297
I feel the same.
>>
>>7048807
New Game is very cute, it's Yuri and CGDCT so if you like that stuff it's def worth the watch.
If Yuri On Ice is good I might have to hit that ip earlier than expected. Usually I wait until the 3rd or 4th episode drops and check /a/ and /cm/ to see what they think.
>>
>>7048449

You don't need to torment yourself to that extent. You can just eat like 1200-1400 calories and still lose wight lol, depending on your height.

But you're probably anorexic or delusional and will feel triggered about that and deny it or something.
>>
>>7048449
>>7048868

Another thing is you should eat enough to avoid entering 'starvation mode' where your body will start to avoid using energy (you are probably already in this mode) which makes it harder to lose weight.

Weight loss doesn't have to be hell. Just look up your basal metabolism rate on an online calculator and eat like 300-400 calories less than that every day.
>>
My genetics probably have helped me (dad was a skelly teen, and while my mom's whole family is hamplanets, she's normal), but what I do that's probably helped is

>every time you get hungry for a snack between meals, have a single hamburger patty, 80% lean ground beef
>unlimited coffee
>>
>>7044848
But what if I do like nice, soft, erotic, pretty A-cups as a desired "side" effect of the HRT which I take for all the usual reasons?

I could be taking raloxifene but I choose estradiol because (so to speak) ain't NOTHING wrong with boiboobs
>>
>>7048855
I love that a boy who identifies as a boy is a representative of makeup oh yeah and he is reeeeally cute too.
>>
>>7048312
He wears a bit too much makeup and you can tell he's naturally pretty so why?
>>
>>7048893
I eat vegetarian curry
It's filling, it's cheap, it's healthy and it's yummy
>>
File: femguy.png (462KB, 614x843px) Image search: [Google]
femguy.png
462KB, 614x843px
>started hormones out of desperation
>didn't care about having boobs desu
>when I actually realized I'm growing boobs some days ago I freaked the fuck out for 2 minutes
>then I loved them

this is about to get really fun
>>
File: image.jpg (155KB, 1280x1002px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
155KB, 1280x1002px
>>7047112
When are ya gonna learn that just cause you pick up an estrogen habit, it doesn't mean you've fallen to the dark side.
>>
>>7048086
>implying you'll hack off femgen's limbs and set him on fire
>>
File: NONBINARYOMNIGENDER.png (10KB, 419x219px) Image search: [Google]
NONBINARYOMNIGENDER.png
10KB, 419x219px
this is for the college common application, should I try to get sjw points and put an answer like non-binary pill popper?
>>
>>7049681
punch in dat femboy option my nigga
>>
>>7049343
good job, you're a tranny
also
>draw a girl
>call it a boy
>>
>>7049681
>sex assigned at birth

Is that a mandatory answer? I'm not sure if it's even legal to ask that.
>>
>>7049960
what kind of tumblr meme hell do you live in where it's illegal to ask what a person's gender is
>>
>>7050033
That's not what it asks. It asks for your gender designated at birth, which may not even be the gender on your birth certificate. It's like the university is begging for a lawsuit.
>>
Where do you shop for andro/femme clothes?
>>
>>7050049
I feel like a total faggot for saying this but hot topic actually has some decent andro clothes under the female section if you can filter out the rest
>>
File: 1472994845353.jpg (38KB, 480x364px) Image search: [Google]
1472994845353.jpg
38KB, 480x364px
>present as female
>identify as femboy

livin' the good life
>>
File: 1470119048499.jpg (48KB, 540x656px) Image search: [Google]
1470119048499.jpg
48KB, 540x656px
>>7050065
>>
>>7050042

It asks "Sex assigned at birth", not "Gender assigned at birth".

This means what the doctor wrote down in your birth certificate after looking at your genitals.
>>
>>7049681

But yes you will probably get brownie points/quota benefits if you put something non-cis in that field. Might as well.
>>
>>7050042
>gender designated at birth, which may not even be the gender on your birth certificate
haha what the fuck
(I assume this has nothing to do with people with actual physical congenital sex nonbinarities?)
>>
File: IMG_3602.gif (979KB, 337x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3602.gif
979KB, 337x600px
Ayyyy lmao
>>
>>7050065
that's what i do, i'm not entirely sure how much i like it but so far it's pretty okay.
>>
>>7050065
so you are just a tranny

>>7050080
anime was a mistake
>>
>>7050231
What a good post on this anime imageboard friend ;v)
>>
>>7049343
>ノベルティ
>サンプル
>リボンが付きます
dang it why can I not find this anywhere
>>
File: 2F3A2076-Edit.jpg (438KB, 1365x2048px) Image search: [Google]
2F3A2076-Edit.jpg
438KB, 1365x2048px
I found a lifehack

Stand next to large guys and you look smaller
>>
>>7050065
Well done my man

congration u done it

That is the only acceptable goal
>>
>>7048449

so much this >>7048886 extreme starving is bound to fail, your metabolism slows down and psychologically you will not endure it for long and the next time you eat with cal proficit your body will store more into fat
>>
>>7050117
You can change the sex on your birth certificate, you dumbass.
>>
>>7049948
Maybe, I don't care
Also nice meme
>>
>>7050244

>ノベルティサンプル
"Novelty sample"

>リボンが付きます
I put on a ribbon.
>>
>>7050382
I meant I tried and failed to find le sauce

Obviously if I had the moon runes parsed I could just punch those into the ol Google Translate
>>
>>7047896
Executes the look well but she'd have to be an ftm to actually be a femboy
>>
>>7049154
He's a make up artist it's to be expected I don't get how he can cover up those freckles make up needs to make a foundation that doesn't cover them.

>>7049343
Living the dream. I love my boobs too I just hope they stay small.

>>7050286
Why are we talking about changing our sex I thought we we're boys?

>>7050065
This has to be a troll post so people use female pronouns with you and you cross dress 24/7 are you sure you posted in the right thread mtfg might be a better option. I'm cool with transpeeps as long as they don't shit up the thread with non femboi topics such as changing your gender, sjw bullshit going on.in.this thread, pretending to be a femboi for cool kid points. I have two trans friends doing this and it's really frustrating they want srs and a boob job yet they are a boy. If you feel fantastic living as a woman your dressed as a woman your trans and there's nothing wrong with that.
>>
File: image.jpg (302KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
302KB, 960x1280px
I'll never be a girl
>>
>>7050488
why? if she looks like boy and presents like boy presumably acts like one too?
>>
>>7050581
You make a good enough femboi

>tfw wide jaw
>>
File: IMG_20160825_3.png (2MB, 898x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160825_3.png
2MB, 898x1600px
>>7050581
Why do you want to be one? I like being a femboi way more.

>>7050618
I know that feel. Ignore the horrible lighting
>>
>>7050581
I m pretty sure I've seen your passable photos
>>7050618
yeah I have manly chin too, cant do much about it, mones help reducing jaw muscles and masking it with fat somewhat
>>
>>7050581
>this person said while having boobs that, albeit not being double D's, potruded from the sleeveless top that no one trying to look masculine would ever dare to touch
>her lack of facial hair and extremely clean, soft looking skin duly emphasized her statement that she would in fact, never be perceived as a female
>her extremely effeminate secondary Sex characteristics may have been completely lacking any male features, but the reality of this completely unreal situation was that she still believed her own sentiment to be true
>DESPITE THE OPPOSITE HOLDING A LOT MORE TRUTH

Whiny bitch
>>
>>7050581
THE HANDS

WHAT THE FUCK AM I SEEING
>>
>>7050634
He'll never be a girl because
>Y chromosome
>no womb
>reasonably high chance of having functioning penis and balls able to impregnate someone
>would quickly regress into obviously male state if does not take expensive pills regularly

This person has accepted the fact that making yourself feminine ≠ making yourself "female". You can treat gender dysphoria without engaging in relativism.
>>
>>7050566
>>You can change the sex on your birth certificate, you dumbass.
>Why are we talking about changing our sex I thought we we're boys?
Branched off of a discussion of a guy's college application form having a binary "sex assigned at birth" M/F box in addition to a text field for his preferred Special Snowflake Gender Identity (which he may very well be writing "femboy" into at this very moment for the SJW Scholarship Points, raising femboy awareness, and good old-fashioned lulz.)
>>
Guys what the fuck I'm getting ads on Facebook for therapy

I swear to god I used private windows to do like 80% of my drug research in
>>
>>7050674
See /r/privacy. Also, you probably should see a psychologist, although avoid any desperate enough to run Facebook ads.
>>
>>7050656
Yeah, I guess.

I just had an autistic episode because self-depreciation triggers me
>>
>>7050669
Lol that is pretty hilarious I'd write transracial or something guaranteed to put sjw admistrations panties in a bunch. I hope he writes femboi tho would be pretty lulzy.
>>
File: image.jpg (85KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85KB, 540x960px
Correction: I'll never be pretty enough to be a girl
>>
>>7050761
ha ha joke's over the attention whoring has gone on long enough

That picture is prettier than a sizable chunk of cis women

enough with the compliment fishing ya tranny :P
>>
>>7050770
I'm a proud femboy please leave me alone
>>
>>7050761
You are extremely qt. We all want to be you and make out with you.
>>
>>7050761
STOP I want to be that pretty
Are you on HRT btw?
>>
>>7050761
Red you know your cute.

Me on the other hand probably not even good enough to be a femboi my body is nice but my butter face.
>>
>>7050716
>I hope he writes femboi tho would be pretty lulzy.

So /femgen/ is a /b/ subsidiary?
>>
So for some reason I'm having issues with the sticky links for shaving what's the best way to get a super close shave boys I'm considering a straight razor.

I want lazer but so far can't afford it.
>>
>>7050761
are you fucking high? your pupil is enormous
>>
>>7050971
Estrogen does this.
>>
>>7050971
I smoke a LOT of weed
>>
>>7050970
sugaring probably
all shaving is shit, razor will cause inflammation and cut any bumpy pores, electric is less harsh on the skin but not perfect enough, creams are kinda like shaving - they dissolve only the hair on surface and you still get the stubble on the next day and the acid can irritate sensitive areas too

>>7050978
to this extent - no, and its not dark there to have naturally dilated pupils
>>
>>7050946
No but trolling/subverting SJW/tumblr bullshit is for all of 4chan to enjoy

And if it can tie into our identity and GD treatment, all the better
>>
>>7048449
/fa/thinspo is exactly where you talk about this
>>
File: 1475968659837.gif (164KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1475968659837.gif
164KB, 320x240px
>>7051019
Gender regardless, wasting time at work is bad mojo
>>
>>7046550
>also nice barrel chest brah

What the fuck? We're not trying to look like fucking women here. Its feminine boys. femBOYS. Twinks that want to prevent further masculization are a part of it too.

btw.
Go back to MtfGen you repressed tranny.
>>
>>7050650
he can't become a girl because he's not human
too many hands
femishna confirmed
>>
Do fem sodomites exclusively bottom?
>>
>>7051204
No. But many do.
>>
>>7051204
I feel I could dom only with words/attitude, as soon as sexy time came around I would be a bottom bitch
>>
>>7051247
Power bottom?
>>
>>7051025
How often can you sugar wax?
I bought a kit from very the very the first time I used it it was great the second time not so much probably cause you have to have some serious beard for it to work.
>>
>>7051204
I can't top I last exactly 30 seconds that's why imma pillow hitting sub bitch. Wish I could cum hands free only happened twice.
>>
>>7051067
Right no more having to identify as a woman to get gd treatment I hate that you have to have a therapist letter or ic before you can get hormones the secrets to eternal youth shouldn't be blocked like that.
>>
>>7051124
>tfw work from home lit 24/7

Step it up plebs.
>>
>>7044434
except for the having a dick part you delusional tranny
>>
>>7050386
Sorry for late reply, he's from the new anime Drifters

He's femgen incarnate
>>
what the fuck
a friend of mine just changed his profile pic to Double D.

MaSh, r u here?
>>
>>7050629
>tfw can't delete my face
>>
>>7050581
>>7050761
RED
GET OUT
>>
>tfw you used to be cute femboy but was too young for femgen to be a thing and now you're disgusting twink
>>
Oh he's cute is the anime any good by /a/ standards
>>
How do fem boys feel about being used as cum dumpsters?
>>
File: 1476386079680.gif (39KB, 498x483px) Image search: [Google]
1476386079680.gif
39KB, 498x483px
reminder that if you aren't white, you have no shot
>>
>>7051472
i like bottoming, i don't know about rough sex
>>
>>7051482
Have you ever been throughly used before? I'm sure you would like it.
>>
>>7051491
i guess it sounds alright.
>>
>>7051534
That's how they all start, soon you will be gobbling down cocks in every possible orifice.
>>
>>7051472
Its pretty great but until super aids is fixed it's hella dangerous.

>>7051482
Rough sex is fun being choked with a leash while he pounds your boi pucci and clawed on you back while he climaxes like some primal sweaty beast.

Or sucking his cock and he stops to slap you across the face with his cock and calls you a slut.
>>
>>7051204
exclusively lonely here
>>
>>7051321
They can easily get SRS for that. In any case, if you had a MAAB femboy having an injury resulting in them losing their penis, would you say that they are no longer a femboy?
>>
>>7051405
Get on HRT and potentially get FFS and/or laser. It is never too late.
>>
>>7051304
As what? I wish I could make money from home, Im running out of savings and have crippling social anxiety
>>
>>7051649
I know that feel senpai it's so hard to find cute guys where I live.

>>7051677
I work for a company that subsidized for another company ie. I take calls for one company while working for another company. Basically tech support from home. Its pretty sweet.
>>
>fall for femboi hrt meme
>like decreased libo and erections
>don't like seeing dick anymore
Y senpais?
>>
>>7051723
>lol why do I have to feel this way, all I did was warp my biology with artificial hormones lol

you chose cum over balance and happiness.
>>
>>7051743
I meant I don't like to see my dick anymore. I'm not some filthy cumslut.
>>
>>7051711
I see, lots of communication and dealing with ppl still.
I should acquire some skill that would let me do stuff at home without much interaction.
>>
>>7051723
>tfw like my dick if I dont think of it as mine
it's really weird

if you got a full blown dysphoria you might be trans
>>
>>7051775
I mean I don't like some stuff but I'm cool with being male
>>
Oh fuck I'm without estrogen for a day now and I'm panicking my body seems super masc still taking antiandrogens. Fucking inhouse and their long ass wait times how long with out estrogen does it take to revert am I being paranoid?

>>7051759
It might be a good fit.
>>
Is there a page or forum somewhere I can look up some femboy/andro styles for clothing? I don't take any hormones but my body is somewhat feminine anyways, minus my shoulders and arms because I've had to work very intense jobs the last few years and I want to see what everyone else does to pull off a good look.
>>
>>7051743
I typically never liked my dick was more okay with it when it got small.it's pretty useless lol.
>>
>>7051803
Nothing will change if you are on aas
>>
>>7051831
Really phew I guess my brains going crazy I swear my hips don't look as full and I have more body and facial hair. Is this dysphoria maybe?
>>
>>7051857
Femboism is just a stepping stone for closeted trannies
>>
>>7051818
I think maybe /fa/ could help I'm not sure my wardrobe is shit.
>>
File: Oh+god+oh+god_a6e042_5425960.jpg (61KB, 478x640px) Image search: [Google]
Oh+god+oh+god_a6e042_5425960.jpg
61KB, 478x640px
>>7050566
>This has to be a troll post so people use female pronouns with you and you cross dress 24/7 are you sure you posted in the right thread mtfg might be a better option.

I'm not a sjw, I just love dressing up as girl and being treated like one. I don't want SRS and I don't want a boobjob, my body is pretty beautiful the way it is.
>>
>>7051723
That's just you, I've always liked my dick.

On the other hand I miss ejaculating and I have mixed feels about the size loss, but it's also handy to have no mess to clean up and my dick is also cute.

At first I really hated the loss of libido but eventually came to enjoy it a lot. Also, definite dysphoric feels about having tits.
>>
>>7051857
Maybe your AA dose is low, do blood tests if you seriously care.
If you just need someone to tell you that everything's alright then don't worry, nothing can happen in a short period.
>>
>>7051891
>i love looking and being treated as a girl
>the reason i'm not trans is i'm not a sjw
fucking kek
>>
>>7051880
I don't think you have to be trans to having dysphoria over horrible masc features. I don't want to be seen as a woman I want to be androgynous there's a huge difference

>>7051891
Nbd but sounds like a nonop tranny. I don't know many "boys" that like being a girl in their public life.

>>7051922
I take bout 50mgs if cypro can't blood test I live in a cave man society.
>>
File: smile(dot)dad.png (8KB, 402x402px) Image search: [Google]
smile(dot)dad.png
8KB, 402x402px
>>7051665
>SRS
ayoo hol up
*pulls out weird frankendick*
you sayn we finna
*inflates it with hand pump*
hol up hol up
*is 5'5"*
we finna
*can't cum*
we finna be boys n shit
>>
>>7051893
>it's also handy to have no mess to clean up
Aw I enjoyed it so much when I used to cum completely dry before puberty and when I started to produce semen I totally hated it, which was really hard to get over.
>>
>>7051947
not bad
>>
>>7051950
I kind of missing the huge orgasm from cummin the mess not so much but precumming while getting fucked was pretty hot and I do miss that.
>>
>>7051893
I like the tit growth because they're fun to touch.
Without the libido my dick feels kinda useless, its there and doesnt affect me much.

>>7051938
>I want to be andro
Desire to be andro is a stepping stone for trannies in denial
>>
>>7051964
That's weird, I don't cum anymore but I have massive precum
>>
>>7051964
You shouldn't lose pre, its produced by prostate not by the testies, you should have more of it from anal too.
>>
>>7051984
I like my boy name some what like my boiboobs have no desire to get a boob job, only want to change my face so it's more fem still wear boy clothes 24/7 I'm not sure you know how badly trannies are triggered by all that I'm cool with
>>
>>7051999
>>7052014
I'm starting to worry cause I don't produce it wish I could afford a doctor can cancer cause that loss?
>>
>>7051964
Might be worth checking prolactin levels, too much of it will kill your sex drive and cause other issues.
>>
>tfw no stoner ginger with boibewbs to cuddle with

warum leben
>>
>>7052063
That would make sense considering I take the ball nuking cypro it's said to have prolactin too it sucks cause Spiro I'm allergic to cause of the lactose in the pills so I'm stuck with cypro cause I'm not gunna be a Guinea pig for bica.

I'm not sure I can get my levels checked I live in the Bible belt and unless I fake being trans I will never get hormones legit that's if I can even find an endo that doesn't think I'm posessed by the devil.
I wish there we're online tests for this stuff.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (35KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
35KB, 480x360px
>>7052083
>tfw no femboy harem to cuddle pile with
truly this world is hell
>>
>>7052125
How prehistoric american healthcare is? Here you can get pretty much any tests, just a matter of paying if you don't have doctor arrangement and no one cares why you want your hormone levels measured.
>>
>>7052243
There are private labs here in the US that will do them. You order the test online, go in and do it, no questions asked.
>>
>>7052243
Where you at and how to apply for citizenship I'm thinking of bailing on America if trump wins.
>>
File: SEMPRE!!!_SEMPRE!!!_SEMPRE!!!.jpg (118KB, 500x521px) Image search: [Google]
SEMPRE!!!_SEMPRE!!!_SEMPRE!!!.jpg
118KB, 500x521px
>>7051019
quando mirando los simpsons...
kkkkkkkkkk
>>
are there any good games where you can be a twink or a femboy?
>>
>>7052298
shut up spaz
>>
File: 2016-08-11_13-46-27.jpg (105KB, 1210x691px) Image search: [Google]
2016-08-11_13-46-27.jpg
105KB, 1210x691px
>>7052300
Well there are mmos with good character creators but dubious quality grindy gameplay.
JRPGs typically have a femboy(ish) char in the party.
Bethesda games with mods.

Cant think of anything that actually supports femboy character in a story/world.
>>
>>7052375
>Bethesda games with mods.
for example?
>>
>>7052385
Character model mods for Skyrim or Fallout.
>>
>>7052442
>>7052442
>>7052442
Migrate, but only when ready
>>
>>7050603
Then she's just butch
>>
https://data.surveygizmo.com/r/500044_57f733ce7fde34.22680616
Here are the latest survey results, it is now closed, include the results in the next OP.
>>
>>7046658
*swoons
Thats my dream anon
>>
>>7052300
Legend of zelda all games persona games, digital devil saga, shin megami tensei nocture, castlvania symphony of the night, castlevania aria of sorrow so fem drac wants that body, phantasy star online, final fantasy online, corruption of champions lulz

As for twink devil may cry 3, devil may cry 4, dynasty warriors all of them Jesus, blazblue, kings of fighters 99 some fembois here too dead or alive play as Eliot, guilty gear kykiske testament you know what to do.
>>
>>7052261
Yeah but how do you filter though the bullshit cause Google gave me two results I don't think they are trust worthy.
>>
>>7052445
This thread already sucks

Someone make another one.
>>
>>7052613
>wahh why did u make thread before me :(((

just for you bud:
>>7051479
>>7051479
>>
>>7052640
Its more like why are you trannies wasting our time with fake threads you even fucked up the pastebin which has super useful information on how to not be a tranny.
>>
>>7052676
the """new pastebin""" was posted like two posts later, it's not a big deal, maybe you shouldn't randomly update the pastebin without telling anyone
>>
>>7052711
I don't create threads but that info is useful include it next time.
>>
>>7052300
motha fucking legend of zelda
>>
>>7052950
>Twilight Princess
>Link wearing farmer garb
I've wanted to be his wife and breed his asshole after he's had a long day of herding sheepalo. I bet his cock is nine inches at least.
Thread posts: 313
Thread images: 35

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.