[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there such a thing as gender jealousy? I wish I was a girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 9

File: 1473447033001.jpg (147KB, 716x954px) Image search: [Google]
1473447033001.jpg
147KB, 716x954px
Is there such a thing as gender jealousy? I wish I was a girl and id change gender without a second thought if it was possible. But I know im a guy so yeah.
>tfw you will never be a qt girl
>>
As long as I could change back.

I just want to see how it feels.
>>
>>7012426
Wait for all the trannies to tell you that you can be a beatiful gurl if you take hormones.

"You'll totaly pass anon", is what they'll say.

The truth is nothing will change your male skeleton and the only way you can remotely pass as a "girl" is to have multiple surgeries, take hormones to grow droopy tits, and wear highly feminine clothing to hide your male shoulders, lack of female hips and you man feet.

Any guy you try to have sex with (that isnt a closet gay or bisexual trans fetishist) will be instantly repulsed by you the moment you take of your clothes.

And no don't even think about fucking straight guys. They dont want to see your dick. And fucking a person with a dick in the ass, is gay as fuck.

Well, on the other hand you can have surgery to turn the penis inside out and have grotesque gaping wound between your legs that no guy will want to fuck either.

And then you may say: "But anon, I dont want to fucking guys I'm a trans lesbian, a transbian".

That just makes you a disgusting straight MALE, that gets off on wearing girl clothes. In other words "I want to look like a girl so I can jerk off to myself".

But yeah best option is to accept you're a man and live a normal fucking life.

You can be a feminine guy/boy (See femgen threads on this board) if you want. And that's totaly fine. Feeling feminine doesnt and shouldnt make you a girl.
>>
File: tumblr_o0b9cq9WIq1qfzzqho1_540.gif (2MB, 530x298px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o0b9cq9WIq1qfzzqho1_540.gif
2MB, 530x298px
I think there is. I'm a girl but I'd gladly wake up a man. A man like my father for example, I envy his height, wide shoulders and big manly hands. I inherited his athletic physique and I'm quite tall myself but still nowhere near real men. Also one day mom blurted out something about dad having a big dick. I got so jealous on instant... The real dick would be great - I'd never use a rubber one to fuck my partner again.
I can also say that Adam Driver possesses a body of my dream.
>>
File: 1423516363336.png (98KB, 1855x998px) Image search: [Google]
1423516363336.png
98KB, 1855x998px
>>7012426
what you're describing sounds like dysphoria and it does get stronger with time, but if you really have these feelings you should probably talk to a therapist? if only so you can know what your own feelings really are

>>7012461
this whole post is stupid, repression makes hons
>>
>>7012461
Yeah. I don't want to transition just because why should I fuck up my perfectly healthy female body over some vague possibility to resemble a man? I'll undoubtedly pass since I'm tall enough and built like a swimmer but I don't want to end up with lots of scars and a strange piece of meat between my legs.
>>
>>7012426
Yes, there is such a thing as what you describe.
It's called being trans.

>But I know im a guy so yeah.
You don't have to be convinced that you're already a member of your target gender in order to be trans.
Lots of pre-transition people feel unsure of themselves.

>>7012498
You don't have to get srs to transition, although I suppose the thing about scars is a fair point because mastectomy. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>7012498
Agreed.
Fuck the tranny meme.
It isnt worth it.
>>
I do sometimes, but I'm almost certain that it's purely sexual and out of curiosity and I have no desire to alter my masculinity. I enjoy being a man; but if I could instantly change between. with no repercussions, the two that would be mint.
>>
>>7012470
lol i thought that was Keanu Reeves
>>
>>7012550
>it's purely sexual

this is why a lot of lesbians have issues with transwomen invading their spaces
>>
>>7012522
I know many FtMs don't get SRS but what's the point then? Also a vagina on a body that is otherwise masculine looks plain awful. Don't know why I perceive it that way... Maybe just attracted to femininity since I think some MtFs and cis-girls are really sexy.
>>
>>7012563
>transition for purely sexual reasons
>started young so completely passable and stealth
>have hooked up with tons of lesbians, including several TERFs who I've seen abuse nonpassers
>none of them have any idea
;^)
>>
>>7012642
post pics
>>
>>7012461
>take hormones to grow droopy tits

I wouldn't think they'd get big enough to be droopy. Any pics of trans tits?
>>
>>7012908
http://annierichards.com/breastdev.htm
it's an outdated resource but a surprisingly good one and it's not like trans women grow larger tits now than they did in 2004 (after accounting for reduced age of transition)
note: the bra sizes on that page are inaccurate and come from adding 4 or 5 inches to the underbust measurement after measuring, look at /r/abrathatfits on reddit for a more accurate idea of what bra sizes are like
>>
>>7013030

Wow, some of these are a lot bigger than I'd have expected.
>>
>>7012496
That picture is fantastic and so fucking true it hurts.
>>
Kys fag
>>
I feel the same. Am I a closet trans /lgbt/?
>>
>>7012642
Post a timestamped pic then. Liar.
>>7012576
The same reason you mtf trannies do it even if youll look like a hon. It's better to be perceived as a man at least and to partly be one, than to not be one at all.
>>
I can't tell if I'm being baited into telling people online they're probably Trans or not. It's usually that, like a pitfall jungle ambush, then the /pol/ jump out of the bushes and spout their vitriol at you. But yall talking like some trannies.
>>
File: N0djXUo.jpg (617KB, 1440x709px) Image search: [Google]
N0djXUo.jpg
617KB, 1440x709px
>>7013030
this page is so outdated it's ridiculous.
with the right hormones, there's no reason a trans women wouldn't have generous breast development.
>>
>>7017664
>the breasts on that page don't look like those of recent transitioners
>posts pic that would fit in neatly on the linked page
that's pretty much what someone starting hrt in late teens/maybe early twenties can expect, mostly if her relatives are busty
>>
>>7017671
IIRC the person in the timeline started HRT mid-30s
>>
>>7017558
I'm not a MtF. I'm a cis-woman. And I'm definitely not dysphoric. I just regret all the possibilities I'd have if I was born a man. Maybe if I manage to find a nice partner who'd be willing to get fucked often all my troubles will dissipate.
>>
>>7017675
possibilities?
>>
>>7017673
eh, so did the woman with the cis-looking breasts on that page
some people are lucky
sometimes the dice just roll weird
it's not proof that the way estrogen works in a physiologically male body has changed radically in twelve years
>>
>>7017693
>estrogen works in a physiologically male body
it's the testosterone and estrogen that make a body physiologically male or female. your phrase doesn't make much sense.
and FYI, hrt has changed a lot in the past decades. like different types of estrogen are used.
and maybe this page is "only" 12 years old but its information may be a lot older.
>>
File: 1399608585801.jpg (37KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1399608585801.jpg
37KB, 250x250px
>>7017664
>tranny torso angle
>>
>>7017711
you can't really say that a body that ran on testosterone from the fetal stage on on and is exposed to estrogen pretty late in the game is in a situation indistinguishable from one that ran on estrogen from fetushood
for things like medical risk trans people are identical to the hormones they take, but hormonal changes themselves cannot be treated as equivalent to a cis puberty
i am physiologically male in that my system runs on t but physiologically female in that physiological males do not have mostly-feminine skeletons nor do they grow breasts to the degree physiological females do, neither term is perfect but they aren't used in the same context
>>
>>7017715
i'm p sure she took all 360 degrees pics to match the best angle 24 months later
>>
>>7017725
do you have a source for them
>>
>>7017664
>2+ years on HRT
>still would clock for a dude if you removed the tits

That's discouraging
>>
>>7017749
You thought hormones was gonna change your body?
>>
>>7017826
no
HRT are just another Big Pharma conspiracy
>>
>>7017826

I was amazed at all the people who came out looking decent in all the tranny timelines. Not once did I consider survivor bias
>>
>>7017832
It's not.
Anyone who has even slight understanding of what makes a body look a specific way would know that hormones doesn't change your body.
All that could possibly happen is that fat shifts around, but even that usually doesn't happen, either way, it'll be a small change.

>>7017887
Of course only the good results gets attention...
>>
>>7012461

t.repressed hon
>>
File: reasons to live.jpg (28KB, 297x442px) Image search: [Google]
reasons to live.jpg
28KB, 297x442px
>>7013030
> tfw you're not trans, but you're still stage V and too poor to fix it
>>
>>7017920
incorrect, HRT can change your body significantly in pretty much every way except bone structure. Fat redistribution happens pretty much always and the fact that you're not running on T means a lot of your muscles that make you look male go away. for example, some of the muscles in your face become a lot smaller making your face look softer.
>>
>>7017688
Of course being a big strong man gives you some advantage. Yo can manhandle your partner and fuck him/her with a real dick. Seems not a big deal and being a woman doesn't stop me from doing these things, but lacking a dick makes me feel sad sometimes.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (28KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
28KB, 480x360px
>>7017961
>stage V and too poor to fix it
stage V is the last, you can't go further
>>
>>7017664
wtf is he doing working out and starving instead of gaining nice fem fat
I look almost like that minus the tits and Im not even or mones, just not eating
>>
>>7017963
hormones change even bones if you are still a teen
>>
>>7012461

This.
>>
>>7012642
yeah? cool! i'm also an FBI secret agent on a mission to infiltrate this board. bet you didn't know that either

:^)
>>
>>7017675
>transition
>cis-woman

erm what?
>>
>>7018145
>FBI secret agent on a mission to infiltrate this board
wrong board
>>>/b/
>>
>>7012426
if you be an ugly girl youll get shit.At least men are stronger and smarter so you can be ugly and its ok.
>>
>>7012461
100% agee

amazing they have such high standards as well
>>
>>7017721
I'm not sure if you're trying to troll or are just a complete retard when it comes to biology but guys don't "run on testosterone from the fetal stage" like it's gasoline in a car.
Significant lasting masculinization/feminization relating to the brain and primary sexual characteristics occurs in the womb but afterwords not a whole lot goes on till puberty, boys and girls really aren't all that different at that point in most physiological respects.

Even beyond children, into puberty the only really significant masculinization that can't be easily changed is skeletal changes. It's not like boy-cells get so "saturated" with testosterone before or even during puberty that they somehow become immune to estrogen. There's simply no scientific basis for that and if you believe anything like it then you're a feels-driven moron.
>>
>>7017675
stop projecting your personal issues onto ftms
>>
>>7018165
Well maybe not cis, maybe I should call myself genderqueer. I just dislike all these tumblr sexualities.
>>7018211
I guess my "issues" have nothing to do with FtMs, it's that I'm not feminine in the ordinary way.
>>
>>7017963
Skeletal structure is what decides your body shape by like 90%.
Your bodys appearance is largely unaffected by hormones.

Even in your teens it's too late, you'd probably have to start at like 11. Though, your skeleton has already been somewhat determined in the womb, so a male can't ever quite get the hips of a female.
>>
>>7018197
i've been researching this for four years, so no, i'm not a 'complete retard' or 'feels-driven moron' here and i'm not sure why you choose to project like that
sexual dimorphism from hormonal differences begins in the womb, this is not a debatable fact
by the time any trans person can transition they have irreversibly masculinized/feminized, it's just that the earlier you go the milder this is
even if someone completely skips their first puberty (which is a lot rarer than you think even for early transitioners, especially ftms, and isn't really ethical due to how many gender dysphoric children desist during early puberty) there are inherent differences, including for an early-transitioning trans girl smaller breasts with smaller areolae, this just isn't the sort of thing you'll notice in everyday life
the gap widens as time goes on and by 18-25 for ftms and 25-30 for mtfs things are pretty dismal
hence, a physiological male who has been influenced by testosterone for, say, 20 years + 9 months is not going to have the breast growth of her cis sister when she starts estrogen, because her body has already developed too far in a direction where that's contraindicated, though she's definitely better off than if she repressed for another 10 or 20 years because of the 'if you start after 12 you're a hon who should kill herself' legbutt meme
>>
>>7012426
I do not believe this makes someone trans. Someone can be fine as a man but be jealous of a woman's appearance or perceived advantages.

I am a masc bodied man that's jealous of fem boys.
>>
>>7018818
Why would you be jealous? They're just some wimpy milksops although I should admit they attract me sexually but I despise them for what they are.
>>
>>7012426
Is there even anybody on the planet that doesn't want to be a cute slutty teen girl and get lavished with praise?

Most girls can't just put on some heels and a tight dress and live the easy life though.
>>
>>7019697
I would rather be a cute femboy.
>>
>>7018906
Why do you hate them?
>>
>>7018165
some cis women need to transition because they were assigned male
>>
>>7012426
that sounds like me and I just have mild agp
>>
>>7012426
>>7021020
This is just being mildly trans.
>>
>>7012522
>You don't have to be convinced that you're already a member of your target gender in order to be trans.
>Lots of pre-transition people feel unsure of themselves.
You can know you'd rather be a girl (be "trans") and also decide transitioning isn't the best choice for you.
>>
>>7012496
>>7013638
That pic is a glib truism. It offers no help in deciding to transition or not.

What does "male desire" even mean?
>>
File: I dont even know anymore.jpg (82KB, 600x449px) Image search: [Google]
I dont even know anymore.jpg
82KB, 600x449px
You are mentally retarded
>>
File: siggy_avatar.jpg (44KB, 666x341px) Image search: [Google]
siggy_avatar.jpg
44KB, 666x341px
I just have tit envy desu.
My nipples and my tummy are the only parts that feel genuinely good during sex.
Would be better to have a bit of boob behind my nipples.

Also, hard to make anyone understand you don't care for sex involving your genitals at all.
>>
>>7024187

True, but I can't see how a person having recognized both of those for their own case would not commit suicide.
>>
>>7012426
God damn it, those shoes are fucking horrendous.
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.