[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>fell for straight friend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 8

File: 200_s.gif (193KB, 266x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
193KB, 266x200px
>fell for straight friend
>>
File: 1473749798738.gif (1MB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
1473749798738.gif
1MB, 320x213px
>>6954365
>Best friend let's you cum in his mouth and ass but still tells you he's straight
>>
>>6960698
finding boys sexually attractive =! being gay or bi
>>
>>6960723
So words don't mean anything then, is that what you're getting at?
>>
>not seducing him and turning him into a cock-hungry bottom boy
>>
>>6960782

I think some guys are hot, but I'm straight. I've never had sex with a guy before. Also I don't feel gay.
>>
>>6961423
why are you even on /lgbt? Unless youre a lying tranny
>>
>>6961465

Because I like talking about gay stuff.
>>
>>6961401
>Tfw not gay but want to be seduced by a top
>>
>>6961470

Fair enough.

Just out of curiousity, would you fuck a bottom twink?
>>
>>6961526

Maybe. I saw this one solo twink video that was really hot. I have more fantasies about bottoming, though.
>>
>>6961552
Yeah was curious since I head a lot of straight guys can get attracted to twinks from time to time.

I wonder why that is. Probably cuz they look feminine and vaguely remind you of girls? Maybe?
>>
>>6961470
Piss off ya cock tease

>>6961552
You sound interesting. I wanna know more about you senpai.

>>6961927

As someone who has both thought about this and isn't a total idiot, I'm partial to the view bisexual potential is much more common than is reported. Sexual flexibility is not just a buzz word.

For example, I'm a gay dude but every now I'll get thrown by a cute tomboyish lesbian. Would I fuck a lesbian? That seems like something that is very unlikely to happen. But I still pick up on surface level features that match what I'm normally attracted to (e.g qt boy features)
>>
>>6961470
>>>/out/
>>
>>6961401
This is my fantasy tbqh
>>
>>6954365
sorry
>>
>>6960698
Lemme be your best friend
>>
>>6954365
He'd still probably let you suck him off.
>>
>>6966285
Really

where are you from anon?

Califag here
>>
>>6954365
I have been in love with my only male friend for two years now. He is straight. One night I got drunk and told him and he just said "No, but I suspected this." We still hang out and we talk about it really casually.
>"So you like me? Is that still a thing?"
>"Yep. How about yesterday's game?"
>"I know right!"
And he lets me talk about guys with him which is cool I guess. But not too much. Like I can tell him who I find attractive but I can't mention why.
>>
>catches feelings for fellow homo
>homo was actually only homo for attention all along
>>
File: 1469892-regina.png (226KB, 634x343px) Image search: [Google]
1469892-regina.png
226KB, 634x343px
>>6966712
I said im sorry
>>
>>6960698
How did you accomplish this? Can't convince my friend of shit
>>
File: sarah-lynn-bojack-horseman-9.52.jpg (15KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
sarah-lynn-bojack-horseman-9.52.jpg
15KB, 210x240px
Three days ago my straight friend introduced me to his girlfriend. She was super nice and cool, but the entire time I was just think how triggered I was by all this.
>>
>>6972458
What makes you think this wasn't just a fantasy I made up?
>>
>>6961992
I can relate to this a little. Women don't attract me at all any more, but when one of them has exceptionally well-shaped legs something stirs a little in my head.

Not nearly to the same extent as for example when a muscular guy pulls a sweater off over his head and his shirt rides up over his abs, but still.
>>
B-but maybe he was just repressing his gayness, I'm sure his girlfriend means nothing.

R-right?
>>
>mfw not even having any friends to fall for
>>
>>6961401
gay people can't be turned straight "cuz born that way" but i guess straight guys can be turned gay somehow. no double standard to be found here.
>>
>>6972896
Triggered by a completely normal hetero couple that are happy together. That doesn't sound batshit crazy at all.
>>
File: download.jpg (5KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 259x194px
>>6976037
delete this
>>
>>6976086
You can change anybody's sexuality really

Doesn't mean you should though
>>
>>6976098
>batshit crazy
I've seen that phrase here before. I know you, anon
>>
>>6976098
What bothers you so much about people fancying straight guys?
>>
>>6966709
That's pretty good that you're still friends. Although probably quite hard for you I suppose
>>
File: 1388434520742.jpg (648KB, 819x1157px) Image search: [Google]
1388434520742.jpg
648KB, 819x1157px
>>6976422
sorry, it's been too long for post deletion
and me
>>
>>6976560
I don't think your friend has a monopoly on fairly common phrases, dear.
>>
>>6976905
Same phrase in a thread on the same theme in the same evening. The game is afoot, they don't call me Sherlock Anon Holmes for nothing

In fact nobody has ever called me any of those names
>>
>straight vitriolic best friend since high school knows your gay and have a crush on him

>straight best friend initiates sex with you one night when you were both drunk

>punches you in the face and then proceeds to kiss you repeatedly in bed

>fingers your asshole as you moan in euphoria

>suck his semi-hard cock repeatedly and taste his precum

>clutch each other's hands as you both pass out in bed
The next day he told me he's not attracted to men.

Also he's a tall blonde dude who frequents /pol/.
>>
>having a friend since the start of high school
>after a while he becomes attractive for some reason im not sure about, even though he doesnt look too good
>occasionally trying to seduce him, start to do stuff with him
>he says he's straight however he told me everyone was calling him gay and bullied him 24/7 in preschool
>so he's straight, but sometimes doing stuff with me. softcore stuff. he seems to enjoy to get me awkward boner, usually with his leg, in unusal situations, also offers me opportunities touch his dick without anyone noticing what we're doing.
>been doing it for about a year. he still claims to be straight.
>get drunk one night and i kiss him and start touching eachother down there
>TFW ITS HAPPENING
>One other guy walks in the room, then suddenly, then suddenly he pushes me away dresses up and walks out like nothing happened.
>since he's busted he's more straight than ever, but still likes to make my dick rockhard at work when we're alone
>>
>>6977039
Sounds like an interesting kind of chap. Tell me more.
>>
>>6976575
Nothing "bothers" me about it,
but don't, one hand, claim up and down that gay people are born that way and can't help the way they are or can't be changed (and anyone who claims different is a bigot or homophobe) then on the other claim that straight guys can be "turned gay" with enough persuasion or work. Either it's true for both sexual preferences or it's not true at all. Just don't claim something as set in stone when it's only set in stone when it's convenient for you, that's all I'm saying.
>>
>>6977132

We first met on the first day of high school. We got along quickly. He was quiet and reserved, but became more of a sociopathic asshole through the end of HS and into college. He wasn't the center of popularity in HS, but everyone really liked him.

I came out to him in senior year of high school, he just laughed and we continued to be friends. It was mostly an on and off friendship where we hated each other for a few months month and then talked to each other like best buds the next few months, as if nothing happened.

He did a lot of drugs and fucked a lot of girls. Got arrested a few times. But he's a handsome sociopathic genius who gets away with everything and now makes over 100k a year.
>>
File: 1458571435893.jpg (100KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1458571435893.jpg
100KB, 720x720px
>Two years ago
>Be 18
>Go out clubbing with a group of friends
>One of who looks like a young Ezra Miller and my gay(bi)dar is telling me all sorts of things, it had done for years
>Somehow we drunkenly kiss
>Not long later when we're on our own walking through an out-of-sight alley to meet up with the rest of our friends at a different club we stop and start making out
>End up groping each other and even go down on each other
>He keeps grabbing my ass, telling me how hot I am, how he's "definitely bi", he's fully into it, way more than I ever expected him to be
>Not much else happens that night, we didn't get a chance to go back to any of each other's places so we all just went home on our own
>Next morning wake up to a text saying something like "I'm sorry that's not me, I'm straight" and we never really talk ever again

He ended up cutting his hair and joining the army or something
>>
>>6977100
what a fucking tease
>>
>>6977039

>Also he's a tall blonde dude who frequents /pol/.

I'm jealous AF.
>>
>>6977193
Fair enough, I reckon you can change any sexuality actually
>>
>>6961992
>Piss off ya cock tease

But it's true, though.

>You sound interesting. I wanna know more about you senpai.

What do you want to know?
>>
>>6978352
I know, right?
Hopefully one day he'll appreciate my tight twink boipussy.
>>
>>6979133

anon das gay
>>
>>6954365
I'm sorry, but it's impossible to turn straight people gay.

It is possible to turn them bi if you're really, really good though.
>>
>Be in secondary school (high school) around 7-8 years ago
>Best friend knows I'm bi
>Is a super tease
>Lets me sit on his lap, strokes my hair, spanks my ass, puts his arms around me, etc
>He would do all this, even if he had a gf
>Me, him and a load of friends have a party in the woods
>Even though I know hes straight I tell him how I feel
>Obviously he didn't feel the same but it wasn't awkward at all
>Present day, thinking about those times and how much I miss some good old same sex affection
>If he had asked I would've totally sucked him or let him fuck me
>>
>>6960723
That's only true if you're a girl.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.