[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the moral of the handsome husband story?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 1474417752279.jpg (621KB, 830x2623px) Image search: [Google]
1474417752279.jpg
621KB, 830x2623px
>>
You cant have your dick and fuck with it too
>>
That gender is absurd, and anyone who tries to define themselves will end up like handsome husband.

A bitter asshole who can't decide whether or not he wants to be called a man or a woman instead of just doing his thing and not caring.

This comic is what Camus would write if he did queer theory.
>>
>>6937156
i meant not have your dick of course
>>
>>6937166
lol
>>
>>6937142
that femboys are mtfs
>>
>>6937142
Straight femboys are cancer
>>
>>6937142
It's not about femboys. It's a comic about demoralization of a mtf tranny. See >>6927566
>>
>>6937142
Femboy goes to far

You can't get SRS and be a femboy
>>
>>6937276
You can literally figure this out by the frame where it is getting bummed out about mom calling him "son".
>>
>>6937276
Honestly it is a bit vague, i mean it says both son and daughter and zir pronouns are zir and ze so ze might be nonbinary or something
>>
File: image.jpg (9KB, 141x194px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
9KB, 141x194px
>>6937267
Why the hate bby?
>>
I love this comic, it makes me laugh everytime

Even the characters themselves are confused, every one of them
>>
Anybody know the source to this?
>>
>>6937662
It's from a dead webcomic called Transgirl Diaries. It's a bunch of black humour strips about being mtf and probably suicidal. The artist stopped posting and deleted the blog like a year ago or something
>>
File: Papageientaucher.jpg (135KB, 779x960px) Image search: [Google]
Papageientaucher.jpg
135KB, 779x960px
>>6937156
>>6937167
Kinda this.

>>6937212
Pretty much this!

>>6937606
>I love this comic, it makes me laugh everytime
Me too, anon.

The comic is about a mtf in semi-denial. She already is on HRT and knows that she wants to be considered as a girl by others but her mom wants her to be a "handsome" boy. So the tranny adopts her mother's view and sees herself as a kind of femboy ("handsome husband"). That's the foundation for the funny parts of the comic. This constructed and forced self-perception leads to funny situations like the lesbians who see the tranny and like her (as a woman) but the tranny herself thinks she's just a sweet looking guy ("my fine male body"). The single lesbian who wants to have sex with the mtf tranny in the last part of the comic also thinks that the tranny is a woman (so she passes) but after the tranny tells her about her self-identification ("I'm a man") the lesbian thinks that the tranny is in fact a ftm ("trans man"). That's the absurd thing about this all: The "handsome husband" passes ridiculously well but still gives the self-perception as a guy a try.

The comic is about an absurd kind of self-denial. Usually trannies try these denial-techniques ("I'm just a feminine man") before they start HRT. Also the comic switches the common situation that mtf-trannies want to pass as a woman: The "handsome husband" passes as a woman - the dream of every mtf tranny - but still clungs forcibly to his self-identification as a man ("Why can't I just be accepted as the man I am?").
>>
>>6937722
>The artist stopped posting and deleted the blog like a year ago or something
she died, didn't she
>>
File: 1473606422747.png (83KB, 921x735px) Image search: [Google]
1473606422747.png
83KB, 921x735px
>>6937142
>>6937722
>>6937767
>tranny related comics
>"Transgirl Diaries"
>her blog is down like a year ago or something

The artist is a transwoman named Evelyn Poor. It was probably her pseudonym.

You can download an archive of her stuff here:

>http://www.mediafire.com/download/7ywyk1tgo9mrc9x/transgirldiaries.tar

Also you can read a collection of her comics on this unofficial blog:

>http://transgirldiariescomic.tumblr.com
>>
>>6937767
She's not dead. Sje just stopped posting/paying the upkeep fees for the site. Some other tranny with the same first name died around the same time she stopped posting. Its really a shame because it was like the XKCD of trans girl life "there's a TGD strip for this"
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.