[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cis Lesgen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 391
Thread images: 44

File: okie.jpg (98KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
okie.jpg
98KB, 500x750px
Cis Lesbian General: Autumn Time

Get that PSL and pile on the plaid. There's just something about this season that's dreamy. Do you have a favorite season?

Please see: >>6902188 or >>6824174 if you intend on drawing attention to not being lesbian.

Add these to your filter list: http://pastebin.com/hmZKdbmE And keep updating your filters with every thread. Some advice to keep this general decent: Recognize the ability to hide posts that are attention-seeking. Avoid discussions of feminism, questions of gender, or other topics more suited for your tumblr. This thread is intended for AFAB lesbians to discuss and congregate on 4chan's /lgbt/ board. Therefore please respect /lgbt/ board rules, and 4chan global rules.

To join Discord look here: http://pastebin.com/P644WESi

OLD NEWS: >>6906006
>>
GET IN HERE.

>>6925147

GO PLS WE ARE GONNA TO KILL CISLESGEN AND MADE IT INCLUSIVE TO NO AFAB WOMEN.
>>
>>6925447
>MADE IT INCLUSIVE TO NO AFAB WOMEN.
...why?
Cislesgen was a reactionary thing. It used to be inclusive lesgen but trannys kept talking about tranny things and shitting it up. They'll do the same thing again.
>>
>>6925447
But that'll just lead to more post about """girltinklers""".

So no.

You brought this on yourself.

Why can translesgen be exclusive but not this one
>>
Also, trans women can still post in this thread as cis women and no one will care as long as they're only talking about lesbian things. There is no reason for them to draw attention to them bein trans.
>>
I think I'm growing to like chubbers. Something about having a qt girl tummy pillow to rest my head on is 10/10
>>
>>6925523
Well yeah but there's always a limit. That goes for everything.
>>
>>6925536
Yeah, it still has to be decently firm. No folds.

Same with boobie pillows. Can't be super flat but DD is too big for me. There's a nice medium in between for perfect qt3.14 comfort.
>>
>>6925561
Yes, but I have a soft spot for boobies. There would have to be a lot wrong for me to turn down any boobies.
>>
File: melanie-iglesias-gifs.gif (893KB, 500x277px) Image search: [Google]
melanie-iglesias-gifs.gif
893KB, 500x277px
>>6925571
Big ones have always intimidated me. Idk why, probably because I'm smol. I get distracted and can't pay attention to anything else.

I tried to see if I have big boobs saved on my computer and this was the biggest I could find.
>>
>>6925447
No. I like cis lesgen
>>
Everyone keep posting here. I personally like how it's been split. Nobody post in the other thread, just let it slide.
>>
File: 1365915437379.gif (412KB, 283x283px) Image search: [Google]
1365915437379.gif
412KB, 283x283px
>tfw you have a lesbian issue you genuinely want to post about but it's just going to get buried in transwars, so why bother
>>
>>6925688
>anime pic
>>
File: 82.jpg (36KB, 640x535px) Image search: [Google]
82.jpg
36KB, 640x535px
>>6925708
>complaining about anime images on an anime imageboard
>>
>tfw no gf to fall asleep cuddling with on cold nights
>tfw nobody to wake up next to
>tfw nobody to show off lingerie for

why is being gay so hard?
>>
File: tumblr_ml9dc0ZAtg1qgews2o1_500.gif (39KB, 497x331px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ml9dc0ZAtg1qgews2o1_500.gif
39KB, 497x331px
>>6925688
There was trans talk for like 3 posts bro. Just say it.
>>
>>6925755

>become pro athlete
>qt girls come to your games
>qt girls cheer for you
>qt girls wave signs for you
>qt girls want your autograph
>qt girls want your pussy
>there are lesbian teammates who also want your pussy
>literally drowning in dyke heaven

Gay problem = solved.
>>
holy shit
i started talking with this girl last night at a dinner thing, and we talked all night, neither of us got to sleep until five
it's two am today and we're still talking
she makes my heart beat so fast /lesgen/ help me make this work holy shit

(she's insanely pretty too f u gck)
>>
>>6925929
Is she a gay? That may be important.
>>
>>6925933
she's 1000% gay
i have no clue what kind of feelings she has towards me but oh my god i don't know if i've ever felt this way about someone before
i'm so nervous
>>
>>6925929
>help me make this work
Well, what do you talk about?
>>
>>6925967
so far all the usual, what do i like, what does she like, writing, drawing, art
we both like poetry and movies, but she likes noirs and i like new stuff
right now we're talking about flowers and memories, she's talking about the town she grew up in

she's so enchanting, jesus
>>
File: samesies jupe.png (216KB, 540x407px) Image search: [Google]
samesies jupe.png
216KB, 540x407px
Hey lesgen, today my gf of three months brought up moving in together. She's mentioned it as a possibility in passing before, and it always scares me a little. She's 24 and I'm 21, this is the first real relationship I've ever been in, I lost my virginity to her. but she's had like 3 gfs that have lasted more than a week, I'm her second longest relationship.

I guess what I'm trying to ask is if I'm wrong to be worried about this? How soon is too soon to talk about moving in with eachother
>>
>>6925447
can you please just leave us the fuck alone lmao we made this because you harass us and force us off topic we literally just want a vagina thread
>>
>>6925984
I'd make a pros and cons list of moving in with her and then think about it for a week or two.

Have you seen her place before? Do you like it?
>>
>>6925984
that's way too soon. unless you two are both about to be homeless or something, and even then it'd have to be BOTH of you because there is always the possibility of freeloading. i wouldn't even consider moving in until the one year mark personally.

just tell her the truth; that this is your first relationship so you're inexperienced, so the idea of moving in together makes it feel like the relationship's moving way too fast. if shes not dense, with 3 long terms under her belt, she'll get it and back off. if not, that might be a red flag.

you should never feel pressured in a relationship, and never be coerced into anything you aren't 100% okay and enthusiastic about. remember, the entire point of a relationship is to enjoy it.
>>
File: k.jpg (62KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
k.jpg
62KB, 540x405px
>>6925964
Well if she's willing to talk to you for that long you know she at least likes you.
>>
>>6925976
Take another week or so to just enjoy her company and this unique connection.

Then fug her.
>>
>>6926035
i hope so oh my god

>>6926071
idk i'm actually really worried about losing this connection...maybe i should wait for her to initiate the fug?
>>
Oh boy, it's one of those nights where the loneliness hits hard. A woman that I thought was my best friend acted like a complete bitch to me last night. She blamed me for everything bad that happened that night and kept doing these subtle insults (apparently if you force laughter while saying it it's not an insult). When I finally got fed up with it and called her out on her behavior she completely shut down. Would not speak.

When we eventually arrived at the show we were seeing she ignored me and hung out with her friends. I was doing ok until she had me hold her purse so she could go mosh. For 2 hours. It was a good show. I should have been enjoying myself but I just felt like garbage. I'm going to be too busy to celebrate my birthday this year so the show was supposed to be my present. Embarrassingly, I couldn't stop some tears from escaping so I spent the rest of the evening trying not to cry. I couldn't calm myself down. Completely failed at it.

If this is how I handle friendship I almost don't want to start dating.

I am trashman. This blogpost is my garbage.
>>
>>6926094
Ack, what a tightrope.
I wouldn't wait for her to initiate, because she could be as uncertain as you and be waiting for you and then you're just gonna make her frustrated waiting and fuck things up.
But you could just do small things that indicate interest like bringing her a flower (neutral yellow or white) or opening doors for her and see her reaction.
>>
>>6925984
Three fucking months? That's some uhaul shit senpai. Nope right the fuck outta that.
>>
>>6925490
It's the same anyways. By making a big deal of it you just invite trolls.
>>
>>6926144
What bad things happened? Was her behavior out of nowhere? It's weird for someone to be your best friend and then just bitch out like that out of nowhere. How long have you been friends?

Maybe you should ask her to talk about it later. Like if there was anything else going on in her life that made her take her anger out on you. I've had that happen, where someone is just overly bitchy to me for a really stupid reason and when I ask them what's up in their life they usually acknowledge that it isn't really me but that something or someone else had them in a bad mood.
>>
>>6926215
She was completely misdirecting her anger and frustration, you are correct. She's my older sister. We hang out a lot.

We were trying to find her car and when we didn't find it immediately she became very tense. I mean, I get it, but for she had been taking out her frustrations on me the entire weekend. When we did find her car she just blamed me again, that I told her to go down the wrong street when I said no such thing. I mean I tried to act like finding her car was something worth celebrating, but she brushed that off with another dark comment about how useless I am.

I know her. She won't ever openly admit to being an asshole. She'll down play it and hope it all goes away. We were supposed to see more bands today but I didn't want to spend time with her after that. I'm letting myself fall into a stupid rut again.

This blog posting is trash, but I really appreciate your reply. I have no one I can talk about this with. Internalizing it won't help.
>>
>>6925929
YOURE DOING IT ANON
good luck, and don't be shy, someone has to ask the other out or initiate or whatever don't be paralyzed by fear
>>
>>6926278
She is litterally your sister?
She's treating you poorly but that sounds like how family might take advantage of feelings like that and take you for granted.
You should try and express that she hurt you, maybe don't go into detail, and don't say much, but just be direct and tell her she hurt your feelings with her behaviour.

Even if you don't have anyone to talk about it with, don't direct it inward that's just gonna be bad for you anon; at least try and take it out in creative expression or some physical item(I like smashing glass myself; I save jars for this purpose)
>>
>>6926304
Thanks anon. I really do appreciate it. I'll try to do what you suggested. It's probably best to keep it simple like that. No use getting bogged down in details. You're right about the family thing. My family is just like that. I brought that idea up to her last night but she had her walls up. Tomorrow it will be safe to try again.

Thanks a lot. I like your jar idea too. Designated smashing jars.
>>
I bought a rabbit vibrator at the recommendation of another anon here, I think it was SuperAnon, to find some other way of getting off outside of vibing my clit and it worked, it is just not intense enough for me yet. But it is a step in the right direction. Just wanted to give thanks.

I don't care that I'm personal blogging because it was anons from here that helped me out.
>>
>>6926361
hot.
>>
Does anyone in here actually care about ""blogs""?

I think that's mostly a dude thing to care about. Like, "oh no someone is actually talking about feelings must abort quick find the red button".
I mean, I think people understand if this is the easiest place for someone to share shit or ask for help with shit.
>>
>>6926431
Yeah, most of the good posts/discussions on here start with bloggin type posts. I think it makes for healthier conversation to talk about your personal problem from an openly personal perspective rather than trying to like make what you're saying generalised.
>>
>>6926431
I mean when it's blogging things that are not relative to my interests I will act pissy.
>>
>>6926339
Yeah I totally understand, my mother is ten times worse than your sister+the power dynamic so I totally understand.
And yeah taking out your feelings by destroying things can feel really nice
Sometime I buy cheap items from a dollar store just to destroy them
It helps a bit
>>6926431
I think it is mainly men who don't like "blogs" or sharing feelings
But this is supposed to be thread exclusively for women so that shouldn't matter.
We're all anonymous anyway
>>
Being a cis lesbian is hard shit. I'm afraid of white alpha dykes. Lesbian culture fucking sucks it seems so much easier to be a gay male. Even our bars suck.
>>
File: 1473355795187.png (51KB, 323x323px) Image search: [Google]
1473355795187.png
51KB, 323x323px
Is anyone else getting really, really annoyed with the whole trans thing? So many qt girls wanting to be "men" and hideous beta males insisting they're "totally lesbian, teehee!".

Why can't people just accept themselves as gays like a few years ago? Why is this a cool thing to be a part of?!
>>
Why do alot of lesbians dress like "dudes/bros"

you guys look so fucking stupid

dress like the OP picture

fuck you guys look dumb with hand tats and snapbacks
>>
>that discord pastebin

Literally the most anal discord group across all of 4chan, what the fuck is wrong with you people
>>
>>6926540
Yeah pretty much, though the way you're bitching about being kicked makes me think it was the right decision lol. Just accept it and move on like I did.
>>
>>6926553
I'm never been in that discord, I just saw this thread on the front page of /lgbt/ and saw the link to the pastebin
>>
File: CZ2nhf.gif (297KB, 320x180px)
CZ2nhf.gif
297KB, 320x180px
>>6926555
>>
File: image.jpg (166KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
166KB, 1680x1050px
>somehow get gf
>she dumps me after 4 days
i-is this how normal relationships work?
>>
>>6926566
Why did she dump you?
>>
>>6926561
hehehe

>>6926540
It gets the job done and now it's a discord made entirely of cis lesbians who enjoy 4chan bantz.
>>
>>6926540
>disgruntled autistic tfw no gf lesbians.

Fuck start your own group then.
>>
>>6926361
Yeah that was me. I'm glad I was able to help you with your self-pleasure. Was it the beads? Those beads are fucking GOAT senpai.
>>
>>6926531
Gays will make a comeback. It's just fashionable at the moment to be "trans"/"non-binary"/"queer".
>>
These generals barely contain 60 percent cis females, and most likely only 10 percent of them are lesbians. I give up! This is too much of a sausage fest for me.

I'm going to attempt to become a "normie lesbian". I'll start attending a local lesbian book club, join a soccer or rugby team, and buy tickets to a feminist lecture.

Bye hons.
>>
File: 1467656662042.jpg (155KB, 1400x787px) Image search: [Google]
1467656662042.jpg
155KB, 1400x787px
>>6926531
trans really took off after the supreme court decision on gay marriage. Gays are pretty much seen as mainstream now. I can't remember the last time I heard about non-islamic discrimination against gays in the mainstream media.

certain people like being a member of a marginalized group. they like the feeling of fighting against a torrent of injustice. It gives you a sense of having a monumental goal greater than yourself to strive for. it gives you an excuse for all of your faults ("not my fault I'm unemployed, no one will hire me because I'm trans"). Mostly, there are people addicted to the emotional charge, the energy boost, this horrible/wonderful feeling of righteous indignation.
>>
>>6926566
Iktf exactly anon
Except mine didn't dump me she just ghosted me
So at least you got some closure

Most relationships do last longer though I think.
>>
>>6926531

one of my lesbian friends has succumbed to the belief that her inner turmoil is dysphoria
it sucks
>>
>>6926509
>I'm afraid of white alpha dykes.

Same.
The fear turns me on t b h
>>
>>6926669
I wish Tracer was my gf
>>
>>6926566
>>6926682
That sounds fucking horrible?? So glad I'm a forever alone.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (16KB, 716x90px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
16KB, 716x90px
What did they mean by this ?

Citation: historylearningsite.co.uk/nazi-germany/homosexuals-and-nazi-germany/
>>
>>6926872
It actually wasn't as painful as I thought it would be, but I've been pretty numb for a while
Someone going from telling you they love you and all this and that, and then just pretending you don't exist is certainly an interesting experience though

I'm forever alone in practice but I genuinely want some love and companionship; I wish that I didn't though. Being comfortable and happy being alone for the rest of my life would be great though
>>
>>6926916
Men are more into beating up men who don't fit the status quo than women who don't fit the status quo. A lot of violent cultures targeted gay men and just kind of forgot about or denied the existence of gay women. Given, there are plenty of exceptions to this, and it doesn't mean that lesbians in those cultures led super cushy lives or anything.

>>6926872
>>6927051
How tf do you get that attached in four days
>>
>>6927070

To be fair, the general assumption is that lesbians can be converted - all it takes is a good dicking, after all.

Cant do that to convert a gay man.
>>
>>6927070
We had met a couple years before(not friends or anything just aware of the others existence); and we had gotten to be close friends in the weeks before we became a "couple"
Maybe it was some uhaul shit. I did say it back after the first time she did and after that it became the reality for me, but yeah eh
>>
>>6927070
True, also the assumption back then was that women were basically not people who wanted sex or had any sort of libido. They just put up with men's sexual desires. So put two women together and they were just assumed to be asexual, like close friends, which it takes away the "sin" of gay sex.

Two women cohabitating could probably get away with the perception of being friends more than two men. I imagine butch women had it harder here due to being more 'suspicious'.
>>
File: IMG-077.jpg (179KB, 657x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-077.jpg
179KB, 657x1280px
LETS GO TO THE PARK OMG FFS HURRY UP
>>
>>6927135
I meant to quote >>6927091
I r bad at 4chins

>>6927195

I'm making you a very delightful fucking pancake so you can just chill for a second.
>>
>>6927195
>>6927227
So cute. ;_;
>>
???
Rude tbqh. Just kicking me out of discord
>>
>>6927282

U wot
>>
>>6927282
The discord is shit senpai
>>
>>6927282

If you're not an approved member then it auto kicks you if you leave the tab or close the chat.
>>
>>6927297
Didn't do both of them.
I send my last message and I was kicked in the next second.

>>6927296
Kinda looks like it. Accused me saying that I have been kicked out already, but was first time I was there.

>>6927295
Kicked out of Discord without a reason.
>>
>>6927304

Eh, no one currently online couldve kicked you, so fuck knows senpai
>>
>>6927282
The discord auto removes anyone who goes offline if you are not verified
>>
>>6927326
>>6927339
I don't really understand what happened.
I was active in the chat when I was kicked.
>>
>>6927353

Well no one kicked you.
>>
>>6927362
Yeah, I get that.
But now I'm confused about how discord works.
>>
>>6927353
You should be able to join again using the same link. Any form of activity or going offline removes you from the channel.

Maybe your internet borked making you go offline, kicking you in the process.
>>
>>6927386
When are mods on ?
I would come in when they are on otherwise I would be kicked as soon as I leave.
>>
>>6927394
Id say wait a few hours its usually p busy in the evening for EU folk time as its morning in the US.

Usually there is at least one active mod present but I guess not today, nazi needs to get some EU mods. :^)
>>
straight girl --> lesbian --> older lesbian --> steve buscemi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ia-DevXM3k
>>
>>6926509
Whats so scary about a white alpha dyke? Are you black? Are black alpha dykes better?
>>
File: 1474099779907.jpg (31KB, 359x398px) Image search: [Google]
1474099779907.jpg
31KB, 359x398px
Help me /lesgen/

I recently posted about flirting with a girl, anyways, we are now friends and i drop semi flirtatious vibes.

She's a bisexual, senpai. It's so tempting though. she talks about being lonely and desperate, but whenever we've hung out, she brings up old boyfriends and how they had good dick.

In about two weeks, I was going to invite her to go to one of my school's functions where you kiss when the lights go down. She's jokingly mentioned us going before and kissing but I wasn't sure if she was serious???

we're so alike though. Is this worth it or am i digging my own grave to continue to pursue.
>>
>>6927526
Don't expect a relationship out of it but it could be fun. You could get laid, even if it won't lead to something more.
>>
>>6927526
So she obviously isn't serious about you or she wouldn't be talking about past sex partners with you. Probably wants to become casual sex buddies because she's "lonely and desperate". If you're able to just fug and not get emotionally involved then it could be casual fun.

But make her do an STD test first.
>>
>>6927526
Well bisexuals can sometimes be

>but whenever we've hung out, she brings up old boyfriends and how they had good dick
Nope. Shut it down. You want exactly none of this.
>>
>>6927526
Avoid at all costs senpai
>>
>>6927353
What was your username?
>>
>>6927815
Lasara, they weren't kicked.
>>
>>6927091
I hate that you exist
>>
>>6927913

I hate that you exist too, s.
What did I do to tickle your pickle wrongly today?
>>
>>6927929
Yup!
Still hate you
>>
>>6927935

Do you actually have a reason or are you just being an anus like usual?
>>
>>6927929
>>6927935
Is ok ladies, I love you both.

Know in your hearts you're never alone. I'm always watching you.
>>
>>6927935
You're so fucking dumb it's amazing
>>
>>6927935
S you dumbass, she said that's something straight men think, she's not saying that herself.

Jesus, did you graduate high school?
>>
>>6927935
The S stands for stupid
>>
Any lesbians from Tokyo here?
I'm visiting Tokyo next month, is Tipsy any good?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yOXkI8CUTM
>>
>>6928079
It depends. How old are you?
>>
>>6926659
Good luck baby
>>
>tfw you spent the last two hours masturbating and your hand smells awesome
>>
>>6928510
Feels fucking good tbqh. I love vagina.
>>
>>6928551
I would gosh darned hope so.

We own vagina, eat vagina, and fuck vagina. Our lives are basically just vagina to the tenth power.
>>
>>6928674
Should we start building shrines? Constructing temples to honor our sacred goddess? There is nothing but the vagina, forever and ever, amen.
>>
File: 569.png (452KB, 550x370px) Image search: [Google]
569.png
452KB, 550x370px
>>6928892
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kapo_(mythology)
Bae, this shit already exists.
We just have to hold meetings to decide what to sacrifice to Kohelepelepe.
>>
File: image.jpg (103KB, 480x436px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103KB, 480x436px
So what are you up to lesgen?
Do have a bae?
What's she like? Where did you meet her?
Are you trying to get a bae?
>>
>>6929189
Trying to get one, but I don't have high hopes. Hardly have any free time between work and school. Might drop work to have more time for school. Shit ain't easy.
>>
>>6929484
>>6929486
What the fuck. Delete delete delete
>>
>>6928961
I like that some old person saw the crater and just thought of a flying vagina landing there. Then told everyone that's what happened and everyone nodded that it was in fact, the imprint of a giant detachable vagina.

That said, I want to build houses shaped like vaginas. Then I want to live in one. I suspect I have mom issues.
>>
>>6929189

Can't find a bae. I had one last year, but I felt like I was wasting her time cause I wasn't into her as much as I just enjoyed the feeling of someone caring for me. So even though I had extreme terror of being alone forever, I ended it. And now...I'm so alone. It gets tiring after years and years of feeling like no one's into you. So I just try to keep busy so I stop thinking about killing myself.
>>
>>6929565
Online dating can be good if you really invest into it. Don't over share on your profile, keep it short and sweet. The best photos of yourself you can get.

Crafting a good profile is a huge game changer.
>>
>>6928002
Think that up all by yourself? Wanna cookie?

>>6927949
So you must be new

>>6927975
Are you fucking retarted? Do you like the idea of a "good dicking"? What you ok with that kind of male like behaviour in your life? What can't you see it's some dumb shit teenager that finds the idea of corrective rape funny? I mean according to that statement all YOU need is a "Good dicking" is it still funny? I mean men/boys forcing themselves on any female must be Sooooooo funny. You do you boo. Pride in ignorance is common. So is samefaging in 4 chan

>>6927975
High School? Really??!?! You insignificant troll. Fucking little new fag ass pathetic pice of shit motherfucker. How old is your little dumb shit ass to be worried about HIGH SCHOOL. What is that the penical of your life right now that finishing high school Is somehow considered an accomplishment??? Damn kid how sad are you to assume something so trivial as HIGH SCHOOL is to be considered in any way a form of measurement.. You know what nvm. Im sure you're Proud of you worthiness little piece of paper that exclaims that your bitch ass can be babysat.
>>
>>6927966
Cookie?
>>
>>6929839
>>6929847
Yea ill take a piece of your cookie
>>
>>6929867
What is it with you guys and genuinely not being able to leave girls alone? You know that being on this board alone says you're a fag right? The fact that you go bother the girls does Nothing to redeem the fact that you are in fact interested in taking a dick.
>>
Is it weird for a claimed 100% lesbian to also watch and get off to straight porn?
>>
>>6930025
Depends on what she's thinking wile watching. But sense we can't read people's minds we will never truly know.
>>
I don't think a girl has ever hit on me in my life. I'm femme I guess. I have long hair and I like cute things idk. Basically there's no way to differentiate me from a straight girl unless I tell someone. I wish there was some way to get girls attention other than writing "I AM GAY" on my forehead or something. I live in the south and even though people are becoming more open minded there's still a lot of people who would be assholes if they knew.

I'm 19 and I've been single for two years now and I thought college would be full of cute gay girls but I don't know where to look. Granted its community college... I tried joining the gsa but it's full of gender special weirdos that spew tumblr sjw bullshit at every moment. What's a girl to do?
>>
>>6930025
I get off on it but it's more about the girl and the fact that its sexual. Actually I'm grossed out if the guy is too much in the shot.
>>
>>6930075
>What's a girl to do?
find a local lesbian hang out
gay club?
try using Her, its good for social sorts of things like that
or just use tindr, and find girls that way.

like you said, you can't know is femme women are gay or not; this is why I've shifted from "lipstick" to "chapstick".
it helps a tiny bit
>>
>>6930101
I mean I pretty much am chapstick but it doesn't make much of a difference lol. I'm on okcupid but there doesn't seem to be too many girls in my area. Doesn't that Her app have kind of a awkward user interface? There's not a lot of places that lesbians hang out here. I mean... that I know of.
>>
>>6930118
>Doesn't that Her app have kind of a awkward user interface?
it is a bit awkward, but its better than nothing lol once you use it s bit, you get the hang of it.
ive never gone to any of the events i've heard about from there; i'm just talked to girls, and i met up with one.
it could just be your area also; it probably is slim pickings, but a college is definitely going to have some lesbians somewhere.
you could try looking more around the local university, since there will be more people there.
>>
>>6930044
Are you by any chance dyslexic? I've noticed that you spell a lot of simple words wrong
>>
>>6930180
I don't think so. But then again if i misspell some words i can't tell sometimes. It all depends on how much attention I'm paying. Then I'm writing on the phone. So if i make an error , i really really really don't want to go back and fix it.
>>
>>6930101
Wear a rainbow ring/bracelet/etc. I do, and so do several of my lesbian friends.
>>
>>6930196
Oh, it could be mild dyslexia or something idk. But fair enough I'm also really lazy with spelling while using my phone
>>
>>6930259
I'm not that anon. Does that really work? I kind of don't want to do it, but it sounds so easy. It's so gaudy though. It wouldn't work with any of my fits. I have a pride sticker in my wallet, but not too many people see it. There has to be a less gaudy option.
>>
>>6930280
Could be. That's one mental disorder I've never had investigated. So truth be told i really don't know.
>>
>>6930259
>Wear a rainbow ring/bracelet/etc
that sounds ridiculously unaesthetic.
its worth a shot though
>>
File: 1423538810838.jpg (74KB, 591x438px) Image search: [Google]
1423538810838.jpg
74KB, 591x438px
>start a new job
>attractive female trainer is super casual, talks all the time about my girlfriend this, my girlfriend that
>eventually pounce on the appropriate convo to clarify that she's not using "girlfriend" platonically like straight girls do/ask if other coworkers are cool about that sort of thing
>nah, nobody cares
>at least two other women there are confirmed gay
>including myself, nearly a quarter of the regular staff are gay
>tfw accidentally hired into yuritopia

Too bad the trainer is taken and the other two aren't my type. Still, it's just nice not to feel like an alien for once.
>>
>>6930300
Just put a small rainbow thing on your backpack.
>>
>>6928108
>>
>>6930308
Mad jelly here. I work with almost all men and the women are all over 40. Fuggin liquor store. They don't seem to even understand the concept of gay. At least I get discounts on beer and liquor and the atmosphere is relaxed.
>>
>>6930308
Where do you work?
>>
>>6930308
What's yer jawrb, btw?
>>
>>6930283
I'm femme4femme and specifically look for those kinds of little flags in girls. Occasions where I've been hit on because someone noticed my ring are rare, but they have happened. Most of the time it's more of a "you, too?" kin recognition sort of thing.
>>
>>6930316
Hey you are still doing better than myself. I am literally the only girl in my department, like ever.
>>
File: 123834.gif (961KB, 500x289px)
123834.gif
961KB, 500x289px
>>6930318
>>6930320
I got hired at a large non-profit humane society (inb4 obligatory pussy joke). Vetmed and animal care on the whole are overwhelmingly female-dominated fields, but previously all my coworkers thus far except one chick has been straight.

>>6930316
Oh, hey, it's booze anon from Chiacgo(?). I enjoyed eavesdropping on your convo in the last thread.
>>
>>6930338
Oh neat. You doin the good good anon.

And yeah, that's me. If you ever want to know anything about booze you know who to ask.
>>
>>6930321
I guess I could put one on my bag. I guess you kind of gave to be out about it to get attention. It gets tiring hitting on every good looking woman you see and waiting for them to pick up what you drop. Maybe someone will put the moves on me for once and I won't be stuck with all these young girls. Holy fuck college is full of inexperienced 18 year olds who get crushes far too easily. It's an awkward dance that I don't wish to keep up. I'm 6 years older than these kids. I gotta stop fuggin em.
>>
>>6930366
I'm saving that picture and naming it "I gotta stop fuggin children"
>>
>>6930311
>>6930321
>>6930366
i guess its worth a shot, but i cant really think of a place to wear it where
A-its not super obvious, obnoxious and throwing off my outfit for that day but also
and
B-is actually visible and noticeable

femme4femme is hard ):

im also 6 years older than those 18 year olds, but i'm equally inexperienced, maybe i'll just do some stuff with those kinds of girls....
>>
>>6926431
Blogposting complaints are a dumb meme that comes from when it happens on boards and threads where it's completely pointless and off-topic. In this thread by nature most posts would be "blog-posting" so it doesn't apply.
>>
>>6930366
>Holy fuck college is full of inexperienced 18 year olds who get crushes far too easily
Hah, and then they drop you after a month or two because you stopped being an exciting novelty and go shack up with guys again. College girls are the worst.
>>
>>6929839
>boohoo jokes upset me
>>
>>6930396
>Do it for experience a few times, but you'll soon realize why it won't work. Unless you're emotionally a teenager.
nah i'm emotionally an adult.
a mentally ill one, but still an adult. I have no interest in a long term relationship with anyone under 22, or 23. I'd actually prefer to date older, but i've not yet been able to satisfy my mommy domme fantasy, kek

In anycase, yes, i would do it for the experience and nothing else.
finding a really hot 18 or 19 year old to bang would be GREAT desu
>>
Confession:

I don't actually like vagina all that much.

I mean I appreciate vaginas existing, because you need them to have sex, and sex is pretty good.

But I'm just neutral on them, the rest of the female body is a lot more attractive than the vagina itself. They're just kind of weird looking.
>>
>>6930393
I never tried to keep a relationship going with one after a few weeks. They can be sweet and honest and shy and cute, but they can also be difficult and ignorant and pig-headed. I usually end up telling them that it's been a fantastic time (even if it really hasn't been at all) and that I valued our time together, I'm just much too old for them. There are girls their age that would be much more suitable (I should know).

I feel like a filthy old man who lingers around college campuses after reflecting like this.
>>
>>6930413
>But I'm just neutral on them, the rest of the female body is a lot more attractive than the vagina itself. They're just kind of weird looking.
actually i'm pretty indifferent to genitals in general.
i can understand
vaginas can be really pretty sometimes though.
>>
>>6930418
>>6930413
I love them, but more for what you can do with them than aesthetic. There are some nice looking ones, but I want them a bit closer to my mouth than would allow me to see them, if you get what I'm sayin. A reactive woman, who bucks and flexes when you play with her and the sounds she makes, that's what makes vagina attractive.
>>
Which of you need a whoopin? It's almost that tine of month and that irritates me. I get so excited about not having to worry about leakage that I wish that feeling would never ever end (I used cup but I still hate that it just goes on for days)
>>
>>6930409
Go for it. Just keep up a cool persona that they crave to see in an older woman. I pick em up just by noticing them in the halls, commenting on their looks and eventually asking them if they have time to grab a cup of coffee. Then I'll snag em with stupid jokes, acting silly and confident. Smooth deep voice. I guess I act more like a guy would? Maybe that's why I've had so much success with young college girls? They see me as feminine looking, but the way I act is more masculine? Fug if I know, it's just an act that works.

You'll probably develop your own tactics. I just know this works.
>>
>>6930443
>tfw I just want a loving long term relationship but everyone else just plays these dating/hook-up mindgames
>>
>>6930459
not her, but i want a loving ldr but i keep getting denied what I want.
may as well have some fun and temporary companionship in the meantime.
>>6930443
yeah i'm going try this for sure.
>>
>>6929839

Christ you're stupid.
I was, quite obviously, saying that *other people* believe that we can be correctively dicked, which is why lesbianism isnt taken as seriously by the kind of people who criminalise gay men. Because *those people* believe they can correctively rape us.

Your reading comprehension skills really need work.
>>
File: 1474344761292.jpg (136KB, 1024x681px) Image search: [Google]
1474344761292.jpg
136KB, 1024x681px
I know it is way too early to ask... what do you want to dress as for Halloween? What are some good couple's costumes for lesbians? How about ideas for me and my gf? we're both mid-20s, both white, average build, 5'5" (brunette) and 5'4" (dark blonde).
>>
>>6930559
sailor scouts?
harley quinn and poison ivy?
supergirl and powergirl?
princess bubblegum and marceline?
any of the crystal gems?
>>
>>6930413
so you're a straight woman?
>>
>>6930559
my sailor scouts, I mean sailor moon characters obviously.
i dont remember which ones are the lesbian couple though
>>
>>6930559
>>6930563
to add onto this anon's list, there's also Max and Chloe
>>
I've decided my career choice. I've decided to become a professional pervert.
>>
>>6930559
>Her Halloween is now and not in February
shameful
other than that, my favourite thing me and gf were dressed as, was crusader and muslim.
I was the crusader ofc. Also, nice powerplay after the party.
>>
Sorry for the rant but I just need to let it out. It turns out my cute lesbian gf was actually a bisexual who's been fucking like three other guys while seeing me. She lied to me about being lesbian and monogamous but she kept those lies going for two years. I feel like an idiot and only managed to find out after hearing from a friend who turned out to be her ex that she's been stringing girls and guys along for years. Basically, I've been playing with pussy that's been playing with dick. I thought the bisexual hate was just a meme but now I see it too.
>>
>>6930699
im not sure why her being bi is relevant to her being a cheating asshole though.

in any case, I'm sorry that happened ):
lying to you for two years straight is beyond obscene
>>
>>6930710
Lying about sexuality is pretty important, honestly. The thought of someone I love being dicked just really tears me up inside and I would have been fine if it was something of the past.
>>
>>6930699
In those 2 years of your relationship How many times do you think you ate her out after she had recently taken a raw dicking from a random chad who just sees your precious "gf" as a piece of meat to stick his dick in?
>>
File: image.jpg (98KB, 564x564px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98KB, 564x564px
>>6930559
>>Going to go to parties as a Big Bad Wolf or a werewolf with plaid shirt, ripped jeans, a lot of volume in my hair, with makeup+nails done, maybe yellow realistic looking contacts and Gf is going to go as Little Red Riding Hood.
Or she wants to be Belle and wants me to be the genderbender of Beast like pic related. We out grew our weeb days long ago and are now super femme, but we both still love RWBY.
>>Both white, skinny, she's brunette, 5'5 and I'm blonde, 5'3.
>>
Alright so, I just had a wisdom teeth extraction and it was quite fun. Surgeon was a fine older lady and it was completely painless operation. Though now my mouth looks like a vampire who has just eaten a virgin girl. Seriously, all my teeth look blooded.

Anyway, how is your day?
>>
File: 2016-09-20 03.31.49.png (16KB, 361x132px) Image search: [Google]
2016-09-20 03.31.49.png
16KB, 361x132px
lesgen help IS THIS A HINT
>>
>>6930948
just got off work, sitting in bed eating a cinnamon roll, thinking about all the cute girls at work
>>
>>6930948

How in the hell was it painless? I have to get mine extracted soon (as well as get some fillings before that) and I'm freaking out here, having nightmares about evil dentists and shit.
>>
>>6930954
That sounds nice I guess? Where do you work anon?
>>6930998
The anesthetics were super powerful and I didn't feel a thing! It only hurts afterwards so hope that the dentist describes good painkillers.
>>
>>6930459
You try catching someone's attention. I want a long term gf as well but all I can find right now in my immediate area are young college girls. That and it wouldn't be smart to start a long term relationship when I have no idea what state I'll transfer to next fall.
>>
>>6930952
maybe.
flirt back and see!
>>
File: batman europa.png (144KB, 500x405px) Image search: [Google]
batman europa.png
144KB, 500x405px
>period sex

seriously though is eating pussy/having your pussy eaten during time of the month good? i've never done it before
>>
>>6928079
Christ.
I'll need to remember this place when I'll go to Tokyo next year.
>>
>>6928079
>>6931246
that looks crazy
is there shit like that in the US?
>>
>>6931266
Can't say, I'm not from the LAND OF THE FREE.
And there's not even lesbians only bars in my country, so this Tipsy place looks like heaven.
>>
Is there any hope for an ugly lesbian?
>>
>>6931219
Menses probably tastes pretty bad...
>>
>>6931290
There are tons of fat fuck obese and ugly lesbians. Usually they're SJW's. But odds to get a qt gf are extremely limited.
>>
>>6931302
I'm pretty ugly. I'm attracted to girls but my family hates gays. I've never tried any dating apps or anything.. Should i just not try and die lonely?
>>
>>6931290
yes. there are plenty of fat and ugly lesbians.
just get a good personality and/or money
>>6931293
thats what i would think, but i couldn't know for sure, which is why i was asking.
i guess theres still fingering or scissoring during a menstrual period.
>when you start living with your gf your periods will sync and you'll both be pms'ing at the same time
sounds scary honestly
>>6931278
whar country anon?
>>
>>6931307
Get an ugly gf so you can be cute together. Also are you fat or just plain ugly?
>>
>>6931314
Just plain ugly
>>
>>6931318
Dress well, get a better haircut and go to gym. You'd be surprised what healthy lifestyle can do to a person.
>>
my best friends gf is always really flirty to me. she's talked about having a threesome with me and my best friend. how do i stop her from being so flirty towards me? It honestly makes me feel so uncomfortable
>>
>>6931360
Fugg her
>>
>>6931368
no way haha that would crush my friend if she ever found out
>>
>>6928108
I'm 29 but I look like I'm 24 or 25, and I'm also pretty. I want to go to the lesbian clubs in Japan, would I be too old?
>>
>>6931424
i'm 25 and look 19 or 20, lets go together anon
>>
>>6931360
Have a threesome with her and your best friend, obviously
>>
>>6931219
Fucking Christ. Can't you wait 5-8 days before having sex?
>>
>>6930314
>>6931424
>>6931435
>would I be too old?
Nah, I asked your age because lesbians at those places are usually older (you'll find many 30 something ladies over there).
>>
>>6931788
>30 something ladies
oh yes, oh yes, please take me, i want to go
>>
>be me
>don't be my gf, that would be awkward
>midnight
>I'm asleep
>she isn't
>gf wakes me up
>"anon, I want you."
>Couldn't care less, I turn to other side
>she grabs me, starts to molest and kiss
>too paralyzed to do anything
>she undresses me
>I resist, hitting her gently undress her too
>violent hate sex ensues
And that's how I lost my good nights sleep to hate sex. I just wanted to share this unfortunate happening with you all.
>>
>>6930393
>>6930075
I'm 18 years old going to college in the south.

It's funny, cause everyone around me is hooking up and stuff. Hell, I'm the same person who's crushing on a bisexual from earlier (the one who discusses good dick)

I want a real relationship with a girl. There are no girls who want that here in the deep bowels of texas. I love my university, like, it's home. But damn is it full of folks who just fuck around.

Aka, hot qts who like romantic stuff and cuddling who are around houston, tx, hit me up.
>>
File: 1461219075003.png (274KB, 600x552px)
1461219075003.png
274KB, 600x552px
>>6932151
Hot. I only lose my good night's sleep to tears, endless tears, hot wet tears, just streaming endlessly down my face.
>>
>>6932174
You're going to break your heart with romantic stuff and cuddling.
t. old and bitter
>>
>>6932220
Not going to lie, it was extremely good sex. Also why the tears anon?
>>
>>6931313
France.
>>
>>6930559
We are going as the Joker and Harley Quinn, she's the Joker btw
>>
>>6932231
To be honest, I don't usually start crying from remembering how lonely I am, so I'm going to chalk it up to my period starting soon.
>>
>>6932233
>tfw no French gf
>>6932258
You should date me then. You wouldn't be lonely and I'd make good food for you
>>
File: 1473866803285.jpg (300KB, 1067x959px)
1473866803285.jpg
300KB, 1067x959px
>>6932258
>, I don't usually start crying from remembering how lonely I am,
lucky bitch
>>6932151
that sounds really hot
i wish i had a girlfriend and that i also lived with her, fuck
>>6932266
>>tfw no French gf
no dont do that, i talked to her first
>>6932233
tfw no french qt gf
i even eat ass anon

kek
what us the gay scene like in France? i know of plenty of gay (male) clubs and spots in my metropolitan area, but none for lesbians.
>>
>>6931219
I eat my girl out bleeding. She has very bad cramps and seems to benefit from it.
>>
>>6932290
what does it taste like?
>>
>>6932290
You need to tell us everything in acute and pinpoint detail right now.
>>
>>6932296
Metal mixed with pussy juice. I only do it when she first starts though. So the blood hasn't been sitting in there for that long. The chunks are my favorite.
>>
>>6932266
>tfw all french girls who were interested in me were filthy bisluts or straight bitches wanting to try something new
I just want someone who's not from my country, now.

>>6932276
>gay scene like in France
Pretty much like you said. Heaven for men, scraps for lesbians. There's less than 5 lesbians bars in Paris, and most of the time they're filled with straight people and sometimes lesbians. No clubs, just events. And since I'm not in Paris and that I don't know any lesbians, my love life is deader than dead.
>>
>>6932316
Gay scene sucks everywhere. In my experience even the gay guys dislike some aspects of the more "mainstream" gay culture. Best bets are universities and professional environments.
>>
>>6932340
>universities
Only bi and confused straight girls where I was.
>professional environments
Only bi and confused straight girls where I-ah, fuck it. But you also need luck to find a lesbian who's more than 22, and not in couple.
>>
>>6932368
Yes, there are tons of bisluts and straight girls but no one ever said being a lesbian is easy. We're a shitty and small minority, so have shitty cards in life.
>>
>>6932290
Only real lesbian ITT
>>
Is my onee-sama here?
>>
>>6932368
I've actually started to find luck on the kink scene. It's surprisingly large wherever you go. Older women who know what they're doing. Only thing is, you have to be hot. I've started chatting with some women after finding em on fetlife. You really have to dig though. Find your local scene. I'm planning on attending one of their dinner meet ups next week. Maybe it'll be alright.
>>
>>6931154
i did and we ended up sending each other sappy slow songs on spotify and she showed me the first episode of her favorite anime
>>
I'm scared to be out because what if I'm not really gay. I'm fine coming out to strangers and people I'll never see again because with them I can just say what feels right in my heart right now. I want to be out to more casual friends because I hope it will help combat the lingering self-hatred but I'm so stupidly scared. Even in middle school the idea of being with a guy made me feel physically nauseous but a decade later I'm still like "hey maybe that nausea and the fleeting suicidal thoughts you get when a guy pressures you to date him mean that you like him back!"

I don't think I've ever been attracted to a guy, but what if I have and I just don't realize that's what those feelings are (i.e. the story of my attraction to women)? Or what if I find The One Guy That's An Exception and fall in love (~sexuality is fluid~, after all)? Or what if my dad's right and it's really just bad self esteem that's stopping me from dating boys?

I know that worrying about not really being gay is a non-problem but still gives me anxiety. I worry about being one of those young and stupid girls that people snigger at and warn each other about. I've never dated anyone and I just want to be comfortable with myself and open with other people and be happy and fall in love. I know it's stupid to worry about hypothetically being 0.00003% bisexual. I just wanted to get this off my chest since I don't have anyone irl to talk to right now.
>>
>>6932546
Pretty much what I'm not into. Seems like a chore for someone who don't like social things, and I hate playing roles or doing what someone I don't really know tells me to do.
I'll probably try Okcupid again or Her and dig into the pool of tumblr whales and bisluts.
>>
>>6932258
Relatable. Usually my loneliness is like the background white noise to my days but sometimes, suddenly and confusingly, I want to start bawling in the middle of lecture hall and then I notice that I'm bloated and my breasts hurt and ohhhhh. Today is such a day. I wore a soft sleep bra to class because goddamn swelling and pain and I was sitting there like "should I go to the bathroom and take deep calming breaths because I'm so alone."
Protip: don't have a uterus.
>>
>>6932258
>>6932811
>>6932850
I'm glad I'm not a woman.
>>
>>6932311
literally just retched reading this
>>
>>6932878
Why the tourist stop in lesgen?
>>
>>6932597
>her favorite anime
What anime?
>>
>>6932812
That's not what it's really about at all. If you don't like someone telling you what to do than you don't have to do that. It's more about meeting people and forging connections. The best part is there's a disproportionate amount of gay people involved, and because you need to be social and considerate to be part of the community everyone is really chill and good at communication.

It's bretty gr8.
>>
>>6932311
Absolutely disgusting.
>>
>>6932311
Holy fucking shit this is the grosses shit I've read in a while
>>
>>6933160
>>6933249
How to spot the men
>>
>>6933160
>>6933249
Dayum. Get more used to female anatomy you babies.

And even then how can you not tell that they were trying to gross you out?

This fuggin board.
>>
>>6932811

I guess you could just come out as bi and date women for now and later on if you become more secure in your dykeness just say "well I discovered I have a preference".

Or if you worry about it a lot get some OCD meds

>>6932850
Why would anyone wear their bra to sleep?
>>
>>6932901

I hope you brushed your teeth.
>>
>>6932901
>>6933160
>>6933249
Don't know If squicked lesbians, jealous trannys, or men with lesbian fantasies broken.

>>6933344
I was 100% serious and had no intent of grossing anyone out. If anything I'd assumed since we're all lesbians, or something like that, more people would have done it or been into that.
>>
>>6933467
Ngl, I'm not any of them but "the chunks" part grossed me out.
Period oral is a-ok as long as it's not incredibly heavy. That's when the clots come out.
>>
>>6933467
Period blood has a lot of bad bacteria though...
>>
>>6930413
Kinda same.

Maybe it's a babydyke thing, but vaginas alone aren't that hot to me. If they're attached to a woman I find really attractive though, that's another story. Suddenly it becomes this intimate rare fruit I want to get my hands on and taste.
>>
>>6933493
I'm aware of that. Which is why I'd only do it occasionally and at the beginning of the menses when the blood is at least bright red.

My girlfriend is cute so I'm willing to put up with mouth aids anyway.
>>
>>6933535
>My girlfriend is cute

Pics or gtfo

>tfw no cutie to cuddle on the couch and replace her stomach heating pad when she's on her period

>tfw no cutie to hold during her emotional phases

>tfw no cutie for whom to invent a bra with heating pad cups to heal sore titties
>>
>>6933015
>you need to be social and considerate
The thing I fail at most of the time, except if it's a cute girl or someone I think I can get along with. I'm so cautious around people it's pretty hard to connect with them.
Oh well, maybe I'll try it after all and see how the scene is around my place.
>>
After spending years as an "activist" in local LGBT-organisations, I have only one thing to stay: sometimes rainbow circles are more incestuous than your average Mississippi family.

Basically everyone must be part of this great circle jerking circle where drama equals junior high. Rainbow flags and equality sounds nice but so called safe space becomes hypocritical when the biggest oppression comes from the inside.

So I've abandoned that all and decided to become a full time shitposter.
>>
File: 1474326123691.png (378KB, 631x718px)
1474326123691.png
378KB, 631x718px
Oh shit oh fuck I'm doing it again. This little qt in one of my classes is being all adorable and I love helping her out. I wasn't thinking of doing anything with her but then she says while we're talking "where I'm from you have to be careful about your sexuality" so I said "oh dang I'd be stabbed or lynched" and she was all cute about it just damn. I'm paraphrasing but man I don't need another crush on an 18 year old.

Lesgen keep me from sinning and seducing this poor girl.

She has the cutest distinguished nose.
>>
>>6934040
How old are you? Sounds like something I'd go for tbqh.
>>
>>6934071
Turning 24 this week.

I keep shit posting about not doing college girls any more and then this happens. I can't fuggin stop.
>>
>>6934082
Oh you're only 24? Fugg her right good senpai. Go for it.
>>
>>6934082
Nigga you straight?
>not wanting to bang innocent college girls
>>
>>6934088
>>6934093
Alright fine I'll do this song and dance again. She's so tiny. If gave to bend down so low just to kiss her oh geez I gotta stop thinking like that.

I'll ask her to go grab a coffee and study some rocks with me after our test tomorrow. Grab her phone number.

If this backfires again I'm blaming you lesgen. I don't need to be another experiment for college qts. My heart can't take it.
>>
>>6934123
Join discord you giant faggot.

Also tell us how it goes with that qt. I need to hear your lewd stories of banging 18s.
>>
>>6934123
Shut it and enjoy the ride. Honor the Lesbian goddesses by banging her for good.
>>
File: fan.jpg (79KB, 720x614px) Image search: [Google]
fan.jpg
79KB, 720x614px
So,

I've been having an fwb relationship with this straight girl from my football team. Sex is awesome and you know. Enjoying my life. But I don't know what we are really. Is she using my for sex or am I using her for sex? I don't know and it kills me from the inside out.
>>
>>6934135
Fug if I have the time. I've been studying my ass off. I'm just taking an hour break before my next class at 7. Can I use it on my phone?

I'd probably get kicked for my low voice anyway. Nazi hates me so much.
>>
>>6934171
You're using each other, but you asking this means you're probably bordering on falling in love with her. You stupid lesbian.

Btw, no chance unless you convince her she's not straight.
>>
File: 1471579452873.png (229KB, 500x381px)
1471579452873.png
229KB, 500x381px
>>6934171
It doesn't really matter who is using whom. Just don't get attached. You know she's "straight". I've been in your position. Don't let your heart get involved. You're probably young enough that you'll have plenty of chances with other women.

Just have fun for now.
>>
>>6934171
Why do you need to know? It's sex.
>>
>>6934172
Yeah that is the downside, you gotta put up with Nazi lmfao. The other mods are cool though, I bet you'll be fine.
>>
>>6934187
Yeah, I'm stupid but I wouldn't have it any other way. Also I'm a sucker for that belief. Fools hope is the most terrible lie of all times.
>>6934188
I'm already attached and then again, not. Hence why I'm torn up.
>>
>>6933705
I'll bite. What drama happened to prompt this post?
>>
File: IMG_4043.jpg (60KB, 600x686px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4043.jpg
60KB, 600x686px
I got kinda asked out this week and I think a girl likes me. I'm socially inept and don't know how to proceed though, despite the fact I like her back. there's just so many things stressing me out about it. How do I just be cool and indifferent? I've never done this before, I was totally unprepared.
>>
>>6925984
Never sign a lease longer than you've been dating
>>
>>6934554
Is this your 1st relationship? That's always going to be awkward no matter what, just accept it.
Best thing to do probably is have a really good masturbation session for like two hours, 1.5 hours before you have to meet her for a date. That way you'll be chiller. Or if you're old enough try beer. That seems to be the usual way babydykes cope with their awkward virgin syndrome.
>>
>>6934554
Try to be happy. Try to not to get stuck listening to the insecure voices in your head and remember that you have a lot of qualities that she likes- so much so that she overcame her own nervousness and asked you out! Sometimes when I struggle with social anxiety, I imagine that the other person has all the same anxious thoughts in their head and then they seem silly because why would they worry about this stuff?
Don't act overly eager but don't necessarily "play it cool and casual" because that can come across as defensive/cold/uninterested. She asked you out so technically she is in the more vulnerable position- you know she likes you, but she doesn't know the same back so don't downplay yourself too much. Just be kind to yourself in the upcoming days and be kind to her on the date! If you're really stumped, don't be too embarrassed to Google "how to behave on a first date" type stuff.
Good luck and have fun!!!
>>
>>6934694
>>6934710
All solid advice... Thanks guys. I really am a babydyke.
>>
>>6925755
>tfw nobody to show off lingerie for
The struggle is real. I have a large chest and when I go bra shopping, the fitting room ladies are always like "durr hurr I bet the boys love you!" or "any guy who sees you in that bra is gonna die" and I just... if a man is looking at my lesbian boobs in a lacy bra then he's getting a javelin to the head, yeah, I guess that's true.
>>
File: review_mgs2_8.jpg (84KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
review_mgs2_8.jpg
84KB, 960x960px
>>6934767

>tfw tiny skinny body
>tfw you can practically see my ribs through my boobs
>tfw I will never seduce other women with my cleavage
>>
>>6932311
>The chunks are my favorite.
lol
this is a tiny bit gross but still hot
>>6932597
>we ended up sending each other sappy slow songs
keep flirting anon! you might catch yourself a gf
>>
>>6934883
>tfw no literal fishing hole for gfs

What would the bait be?
>>
>>6934895
If you don't know, you don't belong here.
>>
>>6933608
>I'm so cautious around people it's pretty hard to connect with them.
you sound like me, thats part of the reason i'm forever alone, i dont trust people and keep my guard up so that I wont get hurt.
>>6932316
>straight people and sometimes lesbians
sounds about right.
where in france do you live anon-?
Her might be your best bet. There are full-on lesbians on Her, you might have to dig for a bit though. I also see alot of lesbians on Tindr....OKC is nice since you can talk to anyone, anywhere, but that doesn't do much good if you want a physical connection.
yeah idk
>>6932811
you dont have to label yourself anon.
or just call yourself "bi" until you feel very certain. plenty of people gay and straight do that.
>>
>>6934839
But you get to be petite and innocent and cute as fuck! You get cute bandalettes and drapey or oversized clothing and no snide "anything more than a handful is a waste" comments. You also don't get cleavage sweat in the summer or when you sleep on your side under a blanket. Like 50% of my insecure gay middle school thoughts were "wow that girl is so cute, I wish I was flatter like her" so grass is always greener.
>>
>>6934040
oh hey
just do it
whats the worst that could happen?
>>6934123
WHOA ANON CHILL
>I don't need to be another experiment for college qts. My heart can't take it.
you're getting too into already
chill the fuck out woman.
have fun with the girl
get to know her.
but operate under the belief that whatever "this" is will be temporary and last no longer than a year.
enjoy her, but dont get too attached (yet)
>>
>>6934912
Not her, but yeah, being flat is great.
Also, my gf has really big boobs and I love them.
>>
>>6934909
Thank you, you're right. I am working on just accepting and celebrating that I'm attracted to women without worrying about the social context for it or any political correctness.
>>
>>6934931
You are the ultimate boob ally.
>>
>>6934904
who shoved a stick up your ass anon
do you like anal play-??
>>6934895
i can think of more than a few things
>>
>>6934912
i'm okay with being flat, but i wish i had more boob.
that being said anon, breasts are great, and busty girls are awesome.
>>6934932
yeah its not a big deal anon, everyone feels uncertain at times i think. Labels are for the people that need them--you dont need them yet.
>>
>>6934912
Yeah I guess it's not too bad. I'd just like to gain 10 pounds but it has its benefits. I'd rather enjoy boobs attached to other women anyway tb qh.

>>6934939
Source plz.

Whenever I look for lesbian porn, the women in it always either look like the typical trashy overly-made-up porn stars or they have this alternative/tattoed/scene/punk/unnatural hair color look I'm not into.
>>
>>6934931

This is the best life.
Flat af, but gf has big boobs.

None of the downsides, all of hte upsides.
>>
>>6934951
<3 I hope you have a great day.
>>
File: 45a.gif (148KB, 300x375px) Image search: [Google]
45a.gif
148KB, 300x375px
>>6934924
You have no idea how many times I've done this. Like I said before, at least 12 over the least three years. Teenagers are not a safe bet. She seems to be the most level headed and calm girl so far though.

I know how to play the game and enjoy it, but when it has turned messy so many times you tend to get a bit defensive, ya know? I've had girls insist that we're girlfriends after two low key dates and tell all their friends. I've been used by girls to start fights with their parents. I've been shown off to an ex boyfriend I didn't even know existed and he was fucking pissed.

That's just a taste of how bullshit dating little college girls has been. Not to mention how inexperienced most of them are in bed. It's fun at first but it gets tiring.

I do owe everyone a clean slate though, you're right. I shouldn't drag my baggage into this. I'll just do what I said I'd do. Ask her out for coffee and chill.

Haha holy fuck I just got warned for "avataring" for using reaction images. Guess I was using reaction images wrong. This is weird.
>>
File: 9e3.jpg (99KB, 680x596px)
9e3.jpg
99KB, 680x596px
>>6935101
There's some butthurt tranny mod who's waiting to pounce for that. If I post my waifu here these days I get a 3-day almost instantly.
>>
File: 1397607352024.jpg (170KB, 800x600px)
1397607352024.jpg
170KB, 800x600px
>>6935101
>I do owe everyone a clean slate though
No you don't. You don't owe anyone anything when it comes to love and sex. Do what you want, fuck the whores (metaphorically).
>>
File: 1469004943988.jpg (309KB, 750x623px) Image search: [Google]
1469004943988.jpg
309KB, 750x623px
>>6935176
Dayum shame.

Anyone ever read Megg Mogg and Owl? Just got gifted a couple of books and holy fuck it's amazing. If you've ever lived like trash or know people who have it'll hit yah in a good spot. No real lesbians in it though. Only thing it's missing.
>>
>>6935205
Eh I don't know. It seems harsh to judge others before I even get to know them. Maybe that's why I've been burned by si many teenagers though Hahaha wow. Naw they're just hot and tempting and I'm so weak.
>>
this song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyj4JFSErrw

right in the feels
>>
>>6934992
i save them from a shit ton of blogs I follow on my tumblr, so sorry i have no source
reverse search it-?
alot of the stuff i've saved i can't post because they have nipples in them
>>
Lesgen, help.

While getting off, my boss jumped into my head. I am shocked how turned on I got.
I mean, I've noticed that she's a serious pear shape (my favorite) and she works out, but I've never thought of her that way. At all, somehow.

I was watching some seduction porn, and suddenly I'm thinking about her lifting me up and I'm wrapping my legs around her waist. I'd bet I could sit real easy on her hips.

It doesn't help that I have a thing for D/s and positions of authority.
The more I think about it, the more I realize how she's my type in so many ways. I guess this is why I get a little nervous around her sometimes.
Goddammit, she has a husband and a child.

I just started dating a new girl. I don't need this in my head.
This is gonna make work feel so awkward tomorrow. This is gonna make seeing my girlfriend feel so awkward when I see her next. I feel like she'll KNOW.

This is awful.
>>
>>6935412
There's probably some wicked good manga or anime out there that can give you some /u/ approved techniques on how to score that broad.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (190KB, 1920x1080px)
maxresdefault.jpg
190KB, 1920x1080px
>>6935339
I thought of Jenny right as I clicked through. We're on the same wavelength.
I lovehate this song.
>>
>>6935412
your gf wont know the specifics unless you tell her.
and dating your boss (or anyone you work with) is always a bad idea.
just get off to it, and leave it at that
>>6935101
i can understand anon.
you should maybe then, aim to only be alone with the girl; decline invitations to do things with her friends and whatever else, just make up some bullshit lol
>I do owe everyone a clean slate though, you're right.
WHOA
i mean, i'm not saying that (although it would be good of you). I'm just saying accept that youre just having some momentary fun, and that way your heart wont get broken.
>>
File: 1473828244748.jpg (128KB, 500x750px)
1473828244748.jpg
128KB, 500x750px
>tfw no girlfriend
>tfw always a rebound and the relationships were never healthy
>tfw not gotten laid in 3 months
>tfw given up on life
>>
>>6935453
I would love to read that topic.

>>6935481
>just get off to it, and leave it at that
I totally will, but I do feel guilty and awkward
>>
>>6935509
Wanna fuck? I haven't got laid in way longer and am also suffering a severe case of the >tfw no gfs
>>
>>6935339
This video always makes me think of that "heart food" oneshot. I mean technically the tiger's gender was never stated in that so it could have been a grill tiger.
>>
>>6935509
i haven't gotten laid in three years. you get used to the feeling of being dead inside eventually, don't worry.
>>
>>6934538
probably the fact we had to designate this was a cis lesgen because we were being harassed by trans people and just wanted to talk about vaginas
>>
dear sweet lesgen help me, my work is full of lesbians of every variety - femme, butch, alternative, goth, hipster, lipstick - you name it, there's even some bisluts there too. and i'm their supervisor. and probably the least attractice of the lot. holy shit.

this is the first time in my life i've worked with any other lesbian at all and all of a suden they're coming out of the goddamn flannel printed woodworks.

every day is filled with a mix of frustration, nervousness, and a strange rush of aroused power from being their boss. this is just a temp position so i'm hoping i get my own little lesbian squad out of this. wish me luck.
>>
>>6935509
>tfw no girlfriend
>tfw virgin
are you cute
we can have sex
>>6935530
yeah im used to it
>>
>>6935567
Nobody wants to have sex with a virgin.
>>
>>6935526

I mean maybe.. O_o Are you biscum?

>>6935530
Ugh ya I'm starting to get the dead inside feeling again. I'm using video games and music to cope.

>>6935567
People have called me cute. =x I'm pretty average though.
>>
>>6935583
>O_o
>=x
None of that please.
>>
>>6935481
Haha yeah, maybe some defensive actions are needed. It's just, I'm very moral bound when it comes to dealing with people. I've learned enough at this point in my life. I can't start any kind of relationship with someone without communicating what my intentions are. It sucks because I just assume that other people will do the same. They clearly don't. I'm surprised every time I get fucked over. It's not like I was in love with the other girls. It's more the trust that they broke. Not all of them were shitty. About half of em just transferred schools or decided they weren't gay. Can't blame anyone for that.

Ahhh I'm sleepy and rambling. Whooops.
>>
>>6935595
hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- me bein random again _^ hehe…toodles!!!!!

love and waffles,

t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m
>>
>>6935562
Hey gorgeous, if you roleplay my boss, >>6935412 I'll be your subordinate.
>>
>>6935583
I am very lesbian. I love me some pussy. You too, I hope?
>>
>>6935562
Good luck. Could you being the least attractive be fixed by some cardio, weight lifting, and a nice haircut?

Good luck snon. Make some friends.
>>
>>6935602
Oh yeah baby. I can eat pucci all day. I'm so sure you're a lesbian, because I can just tell by the way you type. It's turning me on so much.
>>
>>6935609
Good. Let's fuck. I need to sink my fingers into a girl.
>>
>>6935629
Oh yeah for sure except do you have a girl tinker by any chance? : ^)
>>
File: what the f.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
what the f.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>6935635
>when you're trying to flirt but then you're taken for a ruse cruise
>>
>>6935580
>Nobody wants to have sex with a virgin.
are you saying i should just give up hope?
im on the bad side of 25....will I be a virgin forever?
>>6935583
i think i'm average but people call me cute
>>6935635
k e k
>>
>>6935654
My question is what's wrong with you that you made it past 25 without anyone wanting to fuck you?

And no, you should probably date another virgin and get that shit sorted before trying for casual sex with randoms.
>>
>>6935664
Maybe anon just didn't want to fuck any of the people that wanted to fuck her.
>>
>>6935668
Nah, at that age it's more than just chance. Either something's wrong enough with her that she's had few-to-no opportunities, or she's aggressively autismal with girls to the point where she fucked over the chances she's had. Either way, nobody experienced wants to touch that.
>>
i was over on adv; what do you guys think of this?
>>>/adv/17587406
>>
>>6935680
>nobody experienced wants to touch that.
Speak for yourself, mean anon. I'd love to touch her feminine penis.
>>
>>6935680
I'm irritated by the fact that you seem to think you can speak on behalf of all lesbiankind, but I can't be bothered to argue with you.
>>
>>6935727
>her feminine penis.
please go to >>6925147
ty
>>6935668
its that. i'm also shy/terrible at being forward; so when there are two people but neither takes the initiative, obviously it goes nowhere.

i probably have been oblivious a few times before though.
>>
>>6935717
>How long to date before a relationship?

I'd say this is similar to "how long should you wait before saying I love you?"
It depends on how well you click. I consider it a relationship when things have gotten serious and I feel comfortable with being in a long term situation with this girl.

The girl I'm dating now, I knew she was for me after a couple days. By the next weekend, we talked and said we'd like to be in a relationship.

I have had other girls who I've been on a handful of dates with, talked to for a couple months, and still didn't feel like there was a connection. If we were going to say length of time = relationship, then by some people's standards, I was in a relationship with them. But we'd all agree that we clearly were not.

I would say that after 4-6 dates, you should keep an eye out for how much she has fallen for you. She might think it's more serious than you're ready for.
>>
>>6935771
>I'd say this is similar to "how long should you wait before saying I love you?"
So, before the first date, then?
>>
these posts are my favorite
>>>/adv/17587705
>If it's not a one night stand, then after having sex you could consider it a relationship.
>>>/adv/17587727
>If you have been on more than one date, and then have sex, that's generally an indication you are in a relationship. At the least, that's when you bring it up if you're not sure.

is it just be or does that sound immature as fuck?
>>
>>6935792
Are you implying that casual sex is more common?
>>
>>6935862
Not exactly, I just disagree with that over simplification. Having sex with someone doesn't make you their partner or even mean they're exclusive with you.
Having sex means having sex and nothing else.
>>
File: 1463465207601.jpg (51KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1463465207601.jpg
51KB, 640x640px
I'm done with BISCUM. JUST FUCKING DONE.
>>
>>6935879
>Having sex means having sex and nothing else.
I would disagree. I do think sometimes sex is just about shared physical pleasure, yeah. That's what I'm assuming what "sex is sex" means.
But other times it's about sharing a loving, highly emotional intimacy. Or sometimes it's about curiosity, wanting to fully know someone new. It could mean quite a bit

Let me compare it to hugs. Sometimes hugs are simple and say "hi". Sometimes they are tight and say "I missed you". Sometimes they are long and say "Let me ease your emotional pain". Sometimes they are passionate and say "LET'S FUCK"

Everything has implications.
>>
>>6935914
what happen anon you can tell us
>>
>>6935603
nope, already do/done all three. but they all seem to really like me so at worst, new friends. how awful.
>>
>>6935601
as long as you don't complain about your hours.
>>
>>6935942
>Let me compare it to hugs.
>Everything has implications.

okay, i mean i agree with everything you said, perhaps i'm wording it wrong.

i dont think anyone should believe they're in a relationship with someone else unless they've talked about it and explicitly confirmed it in someway. Sex isn't confirmation of that; even if its an expression of love and passion.

But perhaps i'm just paranoid and damaged so my opinion comes from a defense place. idk
>>
>>6935914
: < don't hate on bi girls
>>
>>6935942
>hugs
>sometimes they say "LET'S FUCK"
Wh-what kind of hugs have you been getting from people. What is this erotic fuck hug.
>>
>>6934992
smut-101 on tumblr has some good gifs
>>
>>6936240
>What is this erotic fuck hug.
you've never gotten a hug like that before?
where you hold eachother really tight and your groins touch and tingle?
>>6936214
ssh, we need to stay invisible here, just ignore it
>>
>>6934767
>>Get sexy lingerie to wear for gf
>>Boobs have randomly been going up a couple sizes, like suddenly puberty has been hitting me
>>Was a 32A last year, always flat chested and skinny af
>>Started to work physical labor job harder
>>FF this year early went to a 32B
>>Suddenly a 32C, havent gained almost any weight, more muscle if anything-- besides 5lbs but barely noticeable
>>Show gf and she just got upset because mibe have gotten big and hers haven't when she doesn't eat healthy, but she works out
>>Now she won't touch me
Wtf kind of punishment is this!?
>>
Why is Nazi hated ?
>>
>>6936390
She isn't. It's just a couple of buttflustered bishits and trannies trying to give that impression.
>>
>tfw no one to grope and molest me
>no one to push me against the wall and take me forcefully
>>
>>6934909
>keep my guard up
This so much. Everytime I let my guard down, most people take an advantage on it and they always fuck me up in the end.

>where in france
South-west. It's okay if you want to fuck college or high school girls, but not really great if you want a relationship and not some quick fuck.
>>
>>6936390
>>6936412
not a dickgirl, but shes an idiot
>>
>>6936487
That's the same story everywhere.
>>
>>6936316
>>>Was a 32A last year, always flat chested and skinny af
>>>FF this year early went to a 32B
>>>Suddenly a 32C, havent gained almost any weight,
anon, pls
pls give me the secret
pls
also she's jealous, just get her to hate fuck you
>>6936487
>Everytime I let my guard down, most people take an advantage on it and they always fuck me up in the end.
this, exactly this. and sometimes its not just being taken advantage of, its just that people are shitty, cruel, and dont care about the feelings of anyone but themselves.

i rather be distant and protected, as opposed to open and weak
>>
File: 1432948303823.gif (1MB, 245x145px) Image search: [Google]
1432948303823.gif
1MB, 245x145px
>tfw you won't ever even be someone's rebound or pity fuck

shit sucks being an ugly lesbo lmao just wanna worship some sweet femme pussy
>>
File: 668829.png (820KB, 1110x622px) Image search: [Google]
668829.png
820KB, 1110x622px
>>6935406
>alot of the stuff i've saved i can't post because they have nipples in them

iktf.
how dumb.
/lgbt/ should be the pioneer sub in freeing the female nipple goddamnit.
WE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE
>>
>>6935562

You get huge sex points for just being their boss. I'm sure there's at least a few qts who wouldn't mind being fucked on top of your office desk.

Make sure you're the ''cool boss'' so those lezzers all want to keep in contact with you after the job ends.
>>
>>6936535
>>6936487
That's why it's my goal to only date women with great communication skills. If they can't articulate what the want out of a relationship then I'm going to be more reserved.

But I don't know. People deserve at least a trial period of a clean slate. They haven't done anything to harm you yet.
>>
>>6936309
>where you hold eachother really tight and your groins touch and tingle?

Yeah, sounds like a straight thing. If you were trying to hide you're not doing a very good job, semp-bi.
>>
>>6936777
Look at this poor fool. Never had a sexy hug in her life. How fat are you that you can't rub your cunt against another woman's while you hug?
>>
>>6936734
a lot of them have already added me on social media, want to go out drinking, etc, but unfortunately with our other coworkers too. if i could end up banging (or even just drunkenly sucking face) one of them, i could probably die happy.

unfortunately its pretty hard to shake the ugly-friend-of-the-group feeling so maybe i WILL need to go out drinking a few times first.

i swear though, ironically i'd probably do anything any of them asked. they're all pretty hot.
>>
>>6936788

Sexual harassment isn't my fetish senpai.

Seriously though, do you just have like a fat pubic mound or something? Cuz nothing down there that's sensitive comes close to rubbing up against people when I hug them.
>>
>>6936813
FWIW I have a lesbian relative who is BOMB gorgeous and her fiance is kind of ugly frankly. Not even "ugly in comparison to her", just straight up unattractive. They're in love though.

I see lots of pretty lesbians with ugly ones. Is that one pageant competitor from Spain still with that butchy chick?

If anything is gonna let you down in the lesbian dating scene it's lack of confidence, not being an uggo.
>>
>>6936758
>People deserve at least a trial period of a clean slate
Thing is, I don't really care about people in general and it's pretty rare when I take an interest in someone. And it's even more rare when it's a woman, since there's few of them in my job or relations and all of them are straight. So I might appear uninterested or cold to people who don't know me, and they're often surprised when they realize I'm actually nice and can talk about pretty much everything.
>>
>>6936820
Full body hug. Lean into it. Do you honestly not know what I'm talking about? Hell it can all be mental, the physical contact isn't even required. Are you secretly asexual?
>>
>>6936883
>Hell it can all be mental, the physical contact isn't even required.

Ah, that explains it.
It's just that I'm not so deprived of physical contact with other human beings that I get turned on by a hug.
>>
>>6936847
That's your problem then. I like making strangers laugh. I like making people feel like there's a sense of community in the classroom or the work place. I love when people open up about themselves and I hate shutting them down.

Maybe this is why I've attracted so many teenagers. Hmmm.

But yeah, if you open yourself up more you're more likely to get hurt, but also more likely to experience great things. Networking with people, creating connections, getting invitations to social things. It pays off and you learn to take a hit after a while.
>>
>>6936788>>6936883
yeah she sounds lame as fuck
>hasn't given or received a full body hug
fuck, i've gotten tons of non-sexual full body hugs from close friends or family members, so idk what she's smoking

maybe thats the virgin girl from earlier.

>>6936820
when i hug a girl the same size as me our breasts touch, but if we hug tighter our breasts smash against each other and flatten out, which means our bodies are closer, which means our abdomens/crotches touch
why is this so hard to understand?
>>
>>6936895
That's not it at all. As in you can get sexually excited just by hugging someone and knowing where it's going to go

How fuggin dense are you?
>>
>>6936901
Like really what is with this girl? Fits she have no libido? Does she not do foreplay?

Oh no don't tell me she's never experienced sex with a sweetly slow build. Starting off with hugs and chaste kisses to light massages with feather light touches on exposed skin.

What a tragedy.
>>
>>6936758
>That's why it's my goal to only date women with great communication skills. If they can't articulate what the want out of a relationship then I'm going to be more reserved.
i feel the same way, but i'm finding that alot of millennials dont exactly know what they want out of life or out of a relationship. But maybe I have a bad picker? i'm not the best at communication, but I seem to attract people with anxiety issues and any other kinds of bullshit.

I know what I want with someone, like the other anon, I dont like people. if I like someone, thats special. if i like them A L O T, thats really special.
maybe i need to be more open to people who i just find attractive and nothing else.
>>6936847
im the same way. i hate people in general, and dont want to be around anyone i dont like. I only tolerate people most of the time, so if i'm trying to spend time with you its kind of a big deal.

However, as much as I feel like I seem like a bitch, i'm regularly told i'm very nice, and i do my best to be cordial to all people.
>>6936897
>It pays off and you learn to take a hit after a while.
when does it start to pay off, because right now, i've only learned NOT to be open and that it isn't worth it ever.
>>
>>6936913
im starting to think she's trolling? she sounds autistic or something.

>Starting off with hugs and chaste kisses to light massages with feather light touches on exposed skin.
mmmm yum yum yum

side note:
I was watching a video some time back that said sex with clothes on is even hotter, because it makes your lovers body even more of a rarity.
https://youtu.be/fEa-cd2nWS0
>>
File: image.gif (32KB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
32KB, 500x283px
i know its a bit early, but i made a new thread
>>6936874
>>6936874
>>
>>6936897
You're pretty much my opposite. I couldn't care less about strangers or social things. I like to laugh and having fun with my collegues and friends, getting out is great, but I need time alone, it's essential to me.

>>6936914
>I seem like a bitch, i'm regularly told i'm very nice, and i do my best to be cordial to all people
Are you me?
>>
>>6936914
You develop coping skills and learn to not be afraid. It still sucks when people are shit, but you can learn to confront people about being shit and articulate why they were shit. You'll be able to listen to their side of the story and from there either mend things or let it all burn, but in an amiable way. You basically get a lot more power and control when it comes to your relationships with other people. But you Have to take your hard knocks and work to overcome them then you have to actually apply what you learned to your life. Change your actions and your perspective.

So yeah, it's work, but it's got a huge payoff.
>>
>>6936932
I need a lot of time alone as well. I love reading so I'll sequester myself away even in public if I need to be alone. Hell, I spend the grand majority of my time alone. I get kind of pissed if people interrupt my alone time and I hate conversation that doesn't lead any where or isn't fun or funny.

But all the other stuff I said is true as well. I honestly think you can have both. It's interesting to get your perspective.
>>
>>6936932
>Are you me?
honestly anon, i'm starting to wonder if we're the same woman.
>introverts
>loners
>dont like people
>seem bitchy but are actually nice
>guarded, and dont want to get hurt again
>>6936942>>6936949
>t you can learn to confront people about being shit and articulate why they were shit. You'll be able to listen to their side of the story and from there either mend things or let it all burn, but in an amiable way
i think I CAN do that, although i let things go alot of the time, because i either dont care, or just dont want to be bothered anymore.

>You basically get a lot more power and control when it comes to your relationships with other people
explain this though!!
i dont understand how showing weakness/allowing yourself to be hurt gives you an advantage at all. It seems like by appearing invulnerable i would have the advantage. And in every situation where I've really been hurt, it was because i was open enough that someone could hit me where it really hurt, either intentionally, or unintentionally, whereas in other scenarios, i can easily shrug it off; or they didn't do anything to trigger me

And i dont want to sound robotic; because while i'm usually alone, and would rather be alone, than with someone I dislike, i DO want to have company and be around people; if I like someone I can easily be around them all the time with no trouble at all, probably to the point of being annoying.
idk what i'm trying to say, i think i'm rambling, lol
>>
>>6936963
The power and control comes from people liking you enough to be open with you. When they feel comfortable enough around you they open up and show you who they are. Some people do at least. Those are good honest people. They're the people that I like to befriend. A lot of people are too afraid or jaded to open up like that though. I'm a very open person, by choice since I was miserable when I was closed off and just "polite" and "nice". There is power in being able to walk up to a random person and make them laugh at a joke. There's power in being recognized by people you've only had fleeting conversations with. There's power in knowing that people want to befriend you. They want you to like them.

And yeah I'm rambling too but it's fun. Anyway I gotta go identify some 30 minerals under microscopes and identify the rocks from that information alone. A plus here I come.
>>
>>6936883
>>6936901
>>6936902
>>6936913
>>6936920

How tf are you weirdos so defensive right now. The topic is literally hugging. Hug-ging.

I don't want to be insensitive and reduce your opinions to a lame PMS joke right now but I mean...I'm wondering if you were those anons who were complaining about your periods yesterday. That's all I'm sayin'.
>>
>>6936949
>you can have both
Maybe I should stop being disillusioned. I learned from my mistakes but at the same time I stopped being interested in people. Oh well, I'll see when I'll come back to work, it will be with a new team, and I'll try to be less of a bitch at the first sight. Plus, I'll work with my best friend so it'll probably help things out. At least I'm doing better than a few years ago.

>power and control
You sound like my last girl friend. Nice, open and who liked to know what people really were. I opened up to her after a year, and she ghosted me the minute she knew I wouldn't sleep with her, because I don't sleep with straight girls with a boyfriend. Heh.

Anyway, thanks for this conversation and have fun with your minerals.
>>
>>6935989
I am very.... flexible ;)
>>
I made an off hand comment like "I don't think lesbians use the word 'wifey'" and my friend scoffed at me and said "UM yeah they do." It made me feel bad because he gets to kind of be the "expert" on lesbians out of the two of us because he knows a ton of lesbians since his ex identified as a lesbian so all her friends were lesbians and he hung out with them. His ex even took him to lesbian bars with her (she identified as gay even while she had a boyfriend...because she's a moron) and I've never been in a lesbian bar so he even weirdly has more experience than me there. Anyway it made me feel weird because it was like... This dude gets to school me on what lesbians do and don't say, and I have no rebuttal.
>>
>>6937017
Now hold it right there, I was one of the anons complaining about my period (>>6932258 this one)
and I shall not have my honor spotted like this, I was too busy losing all of my Overwatch compet games at the times of these posts!
>>
File: image.jpg (101KB, 600x912px)
image.jpg
101KB, 600x912px
"Love is Love" by DC Comics is being released December 7th. Get on the hype train, nerds.
>>
>>6937965
>cover featuring a character who's been butchered and forgotten since then
>>
>>6937974
Explain?
>>
>>6938090
The main writter of Batwoman left the book a few years ago when DC wouldn't let him do what he wanted with her, another writer took over and shat on everything. The sales plummeted and DC canceled her comic for the reboot.
>>
>>6936535
Idk anon, I've been massaging them in the shower more so then usual. Plus I've been masturbating more lately. My family has nice firm big boobs as a gene. I guess it's just kicking in now for me.

I'm gonna break up with my gf soon anyways since she's just been absolutely horrible for awhile now, and doesn't seem to want to change. She wasn't like this when we started dating. She started not letting me wear my cute clothing and throwing away my expensive makeup and clothes behind my back because I was getting more attention then her when we would go out. So she has a lot of issues.
>>
>>6936390
She's just an unlikable asshole. And too autistic even for us, which says something.
>>
>>6938331
I thought I read somewhere SGA is dating Nazi. I've been around for awhile and I don't think I've actually seen Nazi name fag and post. Maybe once or twice, but I honestly don't remember. Maybe she's just on discord?
>>
>>6938331
>us
Who is this "us"? I have no beef with Nazi.
>>
>>6937965
Only a few years ago backed out of letting their gays be married and happy. Breaking up their relationships for no reasons.

Now being lgbt is trendy. So MARVEL and DC are shoving it everywhere.

I actually hate them more now.
>>
>>6937892
Who do you main?
>>
>>6936842
oh i'm plenty charismatic, that's why they all like me, it's the making a move thing that gets me. and i can't really tell the difference between flirting and just being one of those really nice girls.
>>
>>6938258
sweet jesus get her out of your life asap, you do not deserve that.
>>
>>6938463
I think they broke up. She makes all the threads and is the one screeching about gold stars all the time.

>>6938568
t. Nazi as anon
>>
>>6938612
I don't main anyone, I can play everyone well. I tend to go tank/DPS because I can't fucking count on my team to contest or get kills. My gold weapon is on Reinhardt.
>>
>>6938687
How many name fags are there here anyways?
>>
>>6938687
>t. Nazi as anon
Low-hanging fruit anon, I am disappoint.
>>
>>6938734
A couple.

>>6938735
Whatever. If you don't have a problem with her yet you just haven't been around her long enough.
Thread posts: 391
Thread images: 44

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.