[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cis Lesgen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 344
Thread images: 55

File: okie.jpg (273KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
okie.jpg
273KB, 1280x960px
Cis Lesbian General: Apartments Edition

Do you live alone? With roommates? With a gf? Or are you one of those well off people with an actual house?

Please see: >>6902188 or >>6824174 if you intend on drawing attention to not being lesbian.

Add these to your filter list: http://pastebin.com/hmZKdbmE And keep updating your filters with every thread. Some advice to keep this general decent: Recognize the ability to hide posts that are attention-seeking. Avoid discussions of feminism, questions of gender, or other topics more suited for your tumblr. This thread is intended for AFAB lesbians to discuss and congregate on 4chan's /lgbt/ board. Therefore please respect /lgbt/ board rules, and 4chan global rules.

To join Discord look here: http://pastebin.com/P644WESi

OLD:>>6887917
>>
File: 15484627.jpg (283KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
15484627.jpg
283KB, 750x500px
>>6906006
>live alone
>roommates
>significant other
>all these but with house

Where's the option for if I still live with my mom at the age of 22?
>>
>>6906006
Is Discord still active? What do people talk about in there when there isn't nazi and superanon to awkwardly flirt with each other?
>>
>>6906006
Me and my gf live in a studio apartment. It's actually quite comfy and nice. After we graduate we probably buy our own.
>>
>>6906019
OP's too American to include that.
>>
>>6906084
but America is where I live too
>>
>>6906116
That doesn't mean you need to buy into the stigma against living with family.
>>
>>6906134
I don't. But it'd be nice if I didn't.
>>
>>6906019
Hurry and do something or you'll be still living with them at 26, like me.
>>
>>6906019
>>6906134
>>6906148
The fuck? I'm 24 and I'm paying off my mortgage
>>
>>6906156
d/a but there's no way I'd be able to afford anything worth buying here and I'd rather put my money towards fun and retirement than rent. Besides, I like my mom's company and she's a good cook.
>>
>tfw ur exgf who broke up with you in the shittiest way is talking about a new crush on her Facebook
Why am I mad though??
>>
>>6906006
>Do you live alone? With roommates? With a gf? Or are you one of those well off people with an actual house?
Am technically homeless; crashing with family atm
>gf
I wish }}}}}}}}:
>>
>>6906156
How?
What is your job?
Your parents must have been fairly well off/had lots of good connections so that you could score in the job arena, the most average middle class American couldn't really be doing that
Unless the house was somehow dirt cheap, but even then it's unusual
>>
>is anyone still into that 'strong-chubby-cuddly-punk-butch' thing? i feel like ever young femme had to have one like five years ago like some sort of right of passage and now that i'm an adult and slowly developing into one i don't even feel welcome at pride events any more, it's like this weird 360 i completely missed where we got kicked out of the safe spaces we created lmao

As long as you genuinely mean chubby and not flat-out fat, yeah. Cuddly butches are qt. But please mean punk like an attitude and not that try-hard purple hair and spiked collar bullshit.

I guess after winning majority acceptance, gay people have tried to conform because they've internalized the notion that being stereotypically gay is too "in-your-face". Which is weird, because stereotypical gayness is biologically much more natural for gays than being a masculine gay man or a femme lesbian (by which I mean actually masculine or feminine, by straight standards, not just "masculine for a gay man" or "more feminine than the average lesbian")
>>
Normies REEEEEEEEEE

28 and living the NEET live on my parents house. And if you're not as well, >>>/out/
>>
>>6906347
Is it also 6am where you live and you're probably going to sleep in an hour or two?
>>
>>6906356
7am, actually. But my sleep schedule varies. I actually woke up a few hour ago.
>>
>>6906331
Biomedical engineering. I worked hard but I also got lucky because one company made me an excellent job offer when I graduated. I had some savings and my own two room apartment is more economical in the long run rented studio.

Nothing is perfect though because my boss wants to send me to Japan.
>>
>>6906365

Add me on kik i want a neet friend
>>
>>6906369
Ahh
Well that sounds great anon good for you!!
>Japan
What would your job be when you move? Do you speak Japanese?
The only occasions I've heard of people moving to Japan and actually liking it are when they're weeabos
Nothing against weebs, but no way I'd want to be in Japan permanently
>>
>>6906408
I don't speak Japanese at all. I took one Japanese course at college to learn more about the country and its culture but otherwise no. My company is doing the same as everyone else and trying to expand into Asia. Growing markets and increasingly educated work force. And actually I don't know what my job would be over there. Japan already has good engineers in my field and I doubt I could teach them anything new.

I'm kind of excited and horrified at the same time. I have a good life over here, dating a qt med student and paying back mortgage. Working abroad would be tremendously good for my career but I have my doubts. Japanese and Asian working cultures in general are from another century. I've used to more relaxed atmosphere and having my own office room. So we'll see. In the mean time I'll use my day of to shitpost.
>>
>>6906369
Wth? How did you pay for school and Still manage to "save" up for a House?
>>
Only started thinking about relationships recently. Usually too busy with uni and just recently came to terms with being gay. I'm trying to get my hair a bit longer(until neck length) and lose about 10 pounds cause skinnyfat.
What's a good way to find a date in college? Most gay people I know seem to be in Social Sciences, Lit, Languages, and Art. I'm in Mech Engg, there are lesbians in Engineering(we actually have a lot of girls in engineering), but they're hard to find. Anyways there's pride parade tomorrow at my uni and I've never been to one. Is it a good way to maybe find a hook-up?
>>
File: 0294___QO6Cy9P.jpg (8KB, 180x180px) Image search: [Google]
0294___QO6Cy9P.jpg
8KB, 180x180px
>tfw cis man
>tfw i could trigger every dyke here by simply taking out my penis
>>
>>6906564
You'd get triggered by penises too if you were a normal heterosexual man, Pepe.
I'm pretty sure everyone knows penises are gross except gay men.
>>
File: 1473854892760.png (50KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1473854892760.png
50KB, 657x527px
>>6906615
But i am a normal heterosexual man
>>
>>6906547
>Is it a good way to maybe find a hook-up?
its a good way to meet someone
if you just want to hook-up, use tindr or Her
>>
>>6906623
Thanks, anon. I've heard of Her before. I thought Tinder was just for gay men?
>>
>>6906006
Living alone with my cat in a comfy 75m2 appartment. Sadly I rent it and can't buy anything given my work situation.
>>
>>6906547
>pride parade in septiembre

Haram.

Also, yeah, it's as good a place as any.

Also, losing weight isn't gonna help with skinnyfat. You're going to have to actually like, move around more and stuff. Sorry.
>>
File: 1457261312855.gif (1MB, 736x627px) Image search: [Google]
1457261312855.gif
1MB, 736x627px
>>6906621
You might think you are, but you aren't.
Just accept that something brought you to /lgbt/, sir.
Your love of dicks, probably.
>>
>>6906541
My parents paid my tuition and rent. I just made sure their investment to my future was a solid one, Also I took a part time job and saved most of the money.
>>
File: asdfkljahsdlkfhasdf789_.jpg (332KB, 758x945px) Image search: [Google]
asdfkljahsdlkfhasdf789_.jpg
332KB, 758x945px
>>6906684
>not coming here to wank to cornflakes' pics
Lmaoing @ your life senpai
>>
I ended up in a great situation. I started renting an apartment in a 2-family house. The older couple who owned the house lived on the second floor. After living there for 10 years they told me they were going to sell the house because they couldn't do the stairs any more.

They also told me they had taken a portion of my rent and put it aside for me (like $75/month) and would give it to me to help pay to move. Instead I bought the house from them, let them move downstairs and now they pay me rent.
>>
>>6906669
I live in the Philippines, anon. Also, are u fit, anon? A change in eating habits, I can put up with. But I never seem to go full long-term with exercise. I always last between 3 - 5weeks of some "try to be fit" phase. Longest was about 2 months but that was because I was part of the rifle drill company in ROTC and it made it easier to toss rifles. Help, how to cross the "this feels like a chore" - "this is my lifestyle now" boundary?
>>
>>6906720
This like a really sweet thing that would happen in a movie and no one would believe.
That's really genuinely adorable of them, and of you
>>
I want to slap some girls ass.
>>
>>6906096
>>6906109

Fucking hell, this is painfully familiar.

Especially the 'its okay, a lesbian is fine too' and the constant guilt tripping.
Why the fuck do guys think this is okay?
>>
>>6906686
Aw man I'm pretty jealous. Obama paid for most of my education this year, but I had to take out some big loans to pay for housing. I work part time and over the summer but I blow a lot of it at concerts, going out to bars and beercades, and building a beautiful liquor cabinet and cigar collection. I'm living a good life when I'm not studying, but I'm always stressed about debt.

At least my mom pays my phone bills and I have food stamps. My job doesn't really pay well. Just enough for car insurance, gas, and some fun.

I'm really fuggin jelly.
>>
>>6906720
You fucking evil genius
>>
File: 1312869999107.png (2KB, 239x258px) Image search: [Google]
1312869999107.png
2KB, 239x258px
>>6906156
>"The fuck?" she says with faux incredulity
>Oh, my parents paid my tuition and rent :))))))

Every fucking time.
>>
File: bicycle captcha.png (42KB, 358x306px) Image search: [Google]
bicycle captcha.png
42KB, 358x306px
>>6906780
You can slap mine.

>I'm not one of those people who usually post their captcha, but this one was just so cute.
>>
why does every lesbian have a swallow tatoo?
>>
>>6906693
She's cute
>>
File: 3938134089.png (7KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
3938134089.png
7KB, 420x420px
>>6907037
>she
Would still get the D though
>>
>>6907031
wat?
>>
>>6907057
The bird, anon. Stop thinking dirty.
>>
>>6906686
Yeah i figured as much. You didn't "save" shit. You where handed everything.
>>
>>6906684
This
>>
>>6906913
Also

THIS
>>
>>6906913
>>6907087
My parents paid my education and living during my studies. So I did save up money during my studies because I could.
>>6906869
What did you major in?
>>
Good morning! I like girls a lot and I hope you all have a great day. Go flirt with someone today, even if it's so low key that she thinks it's just ~girls supporting girls wow sisterhood~ or if it's just winking at your hot gay self in the mirror.
>>
>>6907155
Get that positive shit the fuck out
>>
"""" cis""""
>>
>>6906006
>23
>living with parents
Been terrible. Shouldn't have came back here after I graduated from uni. I was willing to stay with them until Jan, but I don't think I'll last that long. Enduring my father's functional alcoholism and homophobia, my mother's general manipulative and lying nature and tendency to point out every imperfection I have every chance she gets, and them just arguing with each other every single fucking time they're together with a shouting match breaking out every week. And despite saying I'll stay with them until Jan, both of them are trying every single fucking thing to get me to stay with them even longer. My mother even tried fake crying yesterday to guilt-trip me to staying longer.
It's fucking exhausting and annoying.
Apologies for blog post.
>>
>>6906084
Even tho I make the threads it crossed my mind but I wasn't gonna spend too long on the OP. I figured people would chime in with their neetdom or their other living situations.
>>
>tfw will never have a controlling abusive gf who keeps me at home and isolates me from friends and slaps me around and forces me to hold in pee and etc, but also adores and cuddles and has sweet loving sex w me
Thems the feels lasses
>>
>>6907271
You deserve a boyfriend.
>>
>>6907271
Why live?
>>
>>6907273
Nasty. Id fight a man to the death if he forced himself on me

>>6907274
I 'unno anon. Since ill never have my abusive sadist dream gf, I wanna take good care of a qt of my own (not abusively, i would never abuse a gf), so im working
>>
Soon to be 26 and still living with my parents. Someone please end my suffering. Will I ever be a grown up?
>>
>>6907297
>>6906347 here.

No, you won't. I said I'm 28 but I'm almost 29.
>>
>>6907297
Having your own place as a mark of adulthood is no longer relevant. Is being financially stressed out and having a shitty full time job to pay your bills a kind of adulthood that's worth hurrying towards? You'll spend the rest of your life in your own place anyway. Be an adult in different ways- emotionally, intellectually, etc. Overworking yourself for a dinky studio if you don't have to isn't real adulthood. Yeah it's great to finally move out and have more freedom but that's not capital a Adulthood.
>>
>>6907132
I'm currently majoring in geology. Luckily my masters will be paid for and I'll get a stipend.

All these physics, math, and chemistry classes are killing me though. Studying is a fuggin ordeal.
>>
>>6906006
Live with parents but will be staying at a dorm soon for the first time for my 3rd year in college. Will be sharing a tiny room with another girl.

I honestly don't care if we hit it off nicely and become friends, I just hope no one steals my food and fucks on my bed or fucks if I'm also in the bedroom trying to sleep.
>>
>>6907419
No, so, if they fuck and your there they gotta reimburse you. You make this deal early. Say they have to buy you beer every time they want to fuck. Or get you coffee or something. Twist that shit to your advantage. Of course delivery of the proposal is everything, you can't be bitchy or stern about it. Just like
>hey, if you're going to fuck around in here and you want me to skedaddle throw me some beer money.

Works for me.
>>
Does anyone ever feel like they struggle to make female friends because when you talk to girls, they can tell you're a lesbian and don't want to keep up a friendship?

Bleh idk. I want female friends so much more than I want a relationship. A relationship would be icing on the cake but I so badly want female friends.
>>
>>6907419
>not wanting to fuck her in your bed.

straightgen is that way >>>/out/
>>
>>6907348
What kind of job prospects does geology offer?
>>
>>6907477

Sometimes I get that.
I mostly just worry that they're going to think Im just friends with them becuase I want to bang, like guys act.
>>
>>6907503
A lot. You can have many different roles. There are the mining and energy industries with loads of different positions (but very much influenced by the economy) then there are government jobs like disaster prevention or working in a state park (the dream) then there's environmental geology where you help construction projects or whatever. There's hydrology and other water related stuff that I won't get into. Then there's lab work that involves more chemistry and paper writing. Loads of different directions to go there. Contracting work is great as well and pays the best, but it's very unstable, just like in any other field.

It's basically split into lab and field work. There's a lot of overlap, of course.

Job stability can be an issue. You really have to network and put yourself out there. Get to know as many people as possible and be great at what you do.

I fuggin love rocks.
>>
>>6906755
We've had a great relationship and it worked out well for both of us. I like having them around and if shit goes wrong in the house, Zack (the husband) either knows what to do or who to call.
>>
>>6907572
That's adorable.

You're like their little lesbian landlord who lives upstairs.
>>
>>6907569
Minerals, Marie, minerals!
Sorry, couldn't resists.
>>
>>6907603
Jesus Marie I got some geodes coming!

Don't worry I get it all the time. Way better than the horrible puns that come my way.

>yeah I bet you think geology is the schist
>geo? That's a gneiss major
And of course my "Geo Rocks" air brush hat. I couldn't think of a better pun.

But better yet are the pick up lines I can construct. I've posted em here before.
>>
>>6907665
My gf a chemistry nerd, so I'll annoy her with very bad chemistry pick up lines.
>>
File: 1462227331342.jpg (166KB, 750x737px) Image search: [Google]
1462227331342.jpg
166KB, 750x737px
>>6907665

I will always post this when I see you.
Forever.
>>
>>6907673
Cute. Spelling things out with chemicals is always fun. Works with minerals too.

>>6907674
Ilu bb
I'd give you copper poisoning with my rock hard malachite stalagmite
>>
>>6907709

Oh gosh.
We bout to get igneous.
>>
>>6907709
Ew. Why do you make me so disgusted? Go. Away.
>>
>>6907741
I'll be the igneous intrusion in your plunging folds *wonk*

>>6907784
I love you too, sweet baby child
>>
>>6906096
>>6906109
>>6906788

Yeah, but like.

Why not cut off contact the very instant that it's clear they aren't getting the hint?

Why humor them for so long?
>>
File: 20160903_181827.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20160903_181827.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>6906006
i live alone in an apartment with my cat. its a really nice place but i've never had anyone over to see it. :(
>>
>>6907863

For me, (>>6906788) it was because he was part of a larger friend group, and since he was fine to everyone else, I didnt want to cause trouble and friction with the rest of the friend circle.

That, and he went full on 'ill kill myself' level of guilt trips.
And much as I knew it was a guilt trip, I didnt want him to kill himself. For the years before he suddenly became a fucknugget, he had been one of my best friends, so...
>>
>>6907863
>Why humor them for so long?
not wanting to be rude
maybe theyll get it and the "friendship" is still possible. (it isnt though. never.)
>>
vampyros lesbos. should i watch it?
>>
>>6907863
Sometimes they're part of an extended friend group you don't want to get cut out of. Like my old DM when I had a dnd group. Would not give up and actually got physical with me. Lost every last friend from that group.
>>
>>6907477
I know that feel, just as that anon said about wanting to bang them. It's most likely paranoia though.

>>6907502
>implying there's even a realistic chance of her being remotely gay
>inb4 rape her
>>
>>6907971
>>inb4 rape her

But that's what I meant.
>>
Can I have a girlfriend? I'm desperate.
>>
>>6907983
You don't deserve a gf for you're a bad lesbian.
>>
>>6907993
Why? How am I a "bad lesbian"? What the fuck does that even mean? I rather be considered a bad person than a bad lesbian. At least I could try to change something about that aspect.
>>
>>6907993
>>6908004
*grabs popcorn*
>>
File: 1473069206045-b.jpg (24KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
1473069206045-b.jpg
24KB, 450x600px
Oh, I get it. This general is just for smug cunts roleplaying some retarded fantasy while drinking PSL and watching netflix like a modern femme stereotype. What a bunch of bullshit.

I hate you all.
>>
>>6908033

U wot m8
I have no idea where youre getting this from.

Nice dubs though.
>>
>>6908038
Thanks.
>>
>>6908004
Don't worry about her love. I'm sure you're a wonderful person who deserves a qt gf.
>>
>>6908033
low qualaaatayyy bait spotted
u can do better, ibelieve in you
>>
>>6908048
>I'm sure you're a wonderful person
>frequents 4chun
kek
>>
I used to think I was ftm but now I think I just like crossdressing and being mistaken for male. It's fun.

I wonder if I could get a girlfriend who would like to pretend I'm her boyfriend while out. It sounds amusing.
>>
>>6908064
>I'm to retarded to comprehend what she's saying so I'm just gonna call it bait xD I'm so cute
Fuck you. You're the problem.
>>
>>6908355
I think that's hot
I sort of dated a girl who wanted to do that
>>
File: 20160915141340_1.jpg (219KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
20160915141340_1.jpg
219KB, 1440x900px
>>6908033
if it makes you any less pissy anon, I'm a smug cunt who roleplays that I'm the lesbian ScreaM while drinking smart water and one tapping kids.
>>
>>6906156
>>Be 22
>>Got job, moved out of house, and have fully supported myself alone since 16
>>Don't smoke, only drink socially
>>Saving to buy my own house within 5 years
>>Parents tell me they're proud of me
>>
>>6908033
As a cis woman and partial TERF I can believe transbians and cis men just shit post and RP in here. =/
>>
>>6908033
>tfw no black muscle gf
>>
File: image.jpg (692KB, 1858x2534px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
692KB, 1858x2534px
What's your corny romantic daydream?
>>
I think I had a lucid dream last night. It was neato but I don't remember it that well now. Have any of you had lucid dreams before?
>>
>>6909203
Well, by definition you should remember a lucid dream pretty well, so I don't think you had one.

>>6909125
Said while shitposting, and probably RPing as well.

Also, good night, lesgen
>>
File: lesgen luck.jpg (330KB, 600x3117px) Image search: [Google]
lesgen luck.jpg
330KB, 600x3117px
After living for a thousand generations, you alone cannot find solace in the sexual joys of your mothers and their mothers before them. As you grow, you find girls like you, but they find sexuality fluid, and find joy in dancing between your mothers and your pleasures. They settle, they find love, they bond and grow and respect their past. But not you.

You're the broken one. You're the one who can't express herself. It was just a physical thing, you'd probably find someone, but you've not only rejected what your mothers have, but what your sisters have; empathy. You've chosen to hide away in your own bubble of trans-exclusion, so afraid of the other side that those who carry the same soul as you are verboten. Meanwhile you wile away the hours, pining in the same tune as so many underappreciated others on this site, but unlike them you try to bear the crown of your gender's standing in the world, and still come up short. Mankind has no use for weak men, so they have an excuse. But not you. You're the honored gender. You're the guarded one. And you have all the chances in the world to stay in that bubble with someone and live as queens. Not 'queens' in the terms of your subculture, but queens as royalty. To live as gilded elites, and political paradigms.

But you chose bitterness and division. And the fruits of your labor are as hollow as the air.

Maybe deep down you deserve everything wrong that ever happened to you. Thing about Gold Stars is, they've never meant shit to anyone but children.
>>
>>6909427
First of all you're stereotyping women you shitlord tranny.

Second don't fucking guilt cis lesbians for not wanting to embrace your girl tinker.

You're not gonna get what you want you stupid fucking ignorant tranny.
>>
>>6909427
SU posters once again prove they are not AFAB lesbians.
>>
>>6907709
Are you that person I was talking about Quasicrystals with like 3 generals ago?
>>
>>6909427
>wall of text
Geez sorry dude, I don't care if a girl tried dick and found out she didn't like it but I'm just not gonna date a guy who "feels" like a girl.
>>
>>6909486
Mmmmmaaaaayyyybe?

Yes.

>>6909480
Oh, you really think so? I ain't her, but you's a shit.
>>
>>6909480
Ok no I read the post and wowee they need to read some more literature. They tried, they put in the effort, they truly believed their own words. Sadly, the result is pompous and self indulging without even a hint of poignancy.

I am ashame. Ashame.

Purely ashame.

Distilled ashame.
>>
>>6909550
Ashame of having to waste a single moment READING THAT POST
>>
>>6909427
Tried so hard
And got so far
But in the end
It doesn't really matter

(Fixed)
>>
>>6909170
Having my online gf come visit and cooking something delicious for her, then snuggling on the couch while watching her favourite show.
;_;
>>
>>6909822
She will be a lucky girl, anon.
>>
>tfw my brother has a gf
>she's super hot
>and cute
>and intelligent
>I'd want to make her mine
>seeing her with my brother breaks my heart
Why this always happens to me REEEEE
>>
>>6910023
Iktf sis

>>6909427
Are you saying that every girl I like is gonna want to fuck my mom? :(
>>
>>6909203
I've had a couple of cool lucid dreams. I mostly just fly around, then wake up feeling bitter that I can't actually fly. One time I saved the world, riding on an Arceus, with a slightly stereotypical black woman as my spirit guide. One time I was at school and being led through the hallways by a pretty teacher and I tried to will her to fuck me but nothing happened.

>>6907784
You're still qt.
>>
>>6909170
Spending the day in tshirts and undies, sleeping together and snuggling and cuddling. Also a lot of passionate sex and making food together .
>>
Do you ever just look at girls and think about all the bodies you're never going to touch?
>>
>>6906343
haha no trust me i mean a true chubby punk, not the shaved head tumblrinas running around shaving their eyebrows off or whatever. they used to be a dime a dozen and femmes couldn't get enough of them.

i guess i just don't personally like that the wlw community has taken it upon themselves to ostracize them. its like going to home depot and complaining that there's too much lumber. it comes with the territory. no one's forcing you to personally identify with or interact with the lgbt community, let those that do enjoy it without feeling like freaks.

i'm tired of being the gayest thing in the room and then not even being able to immerse myself and interact with the community specifically built by people like me without feeling like the elephant in the room. gotta say its killed a lot of my self confidence and i don't really find myself hitting on girls any more, which is kinda expected of butches so its just developed into a steady dry streak of watching femmes walk by.
>>
>>6906788
>>6907863

>>6906096 here, he was my first encounter like that and friends with a few other people in my social circle, and i really didn't do his awful english justice so on top of it i assumed there was just some sort of language barrier thing going on, so i really tried to hold out for as long as possible to avoid friction between the group but eventually i couldn't take it. its been a few weeks since i just quietly blocked/banned him on everything and no one's mentioned it though, so i've got the feeling he may have already had a reputation i was not informed of. i know one of my friends already didn't like him but i'm one of those horrible 'don't judge book by cover' types.

blocking him relieved so much fucking stress though, it was incredible. 10/10 would recommend.
>>
>>6910702
Yes, especially the cute girls at work the second they mention their boyfriends.
>>
>>6909170
My long distance crush moves in with me, I have someone to hold when I finally get home from work, she loves how big and strong I am. There's an arm wrapped around me on snowy weekday mornings that make me want to stay in bed rather than crave the meager social interaction I get at work. I teach her how to cook, she's awful at it but I love it and eat it anyways. Whenever we make eye contact, I blush.

Three year dry streak going strong. My self confidence is pretty much nonexistent at this point. Feels awesome. I don't know if she even considers me her best friend but the highlight of my week is getting to hear her voice when we play video games. I think I'm in pretty deep at this point lmao

; _ ;
>>
>>6906720
this is amazing and i hope it works out for you as long as possible

what made them decide to put aside rent for you though? did you guys just hit it off that well or had they been planning to move for a while?
>>
>>6910964
Do you actually have life experiences to back up these presumptions or is it just insecurity?

I've never personally seen any reason why butches would be uncomfortable interacting in lgbt spaces, or hitting on femmes, but then I'm not butch. But I kinda feel like "elephant in the room" type feelings mostly just stem from insecurity, other people don't really tend to care that much.
>>
>>6909427
Fuck off tranny. Go date some trannies if they're so female to you.
>>
>>6909159
>tfw no skinny nerdy azn waifu
>>
Why are transbians so fucking creepy all the time?
>>
File: okie.gif (2MB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
okie.gif
2MB, 500x283px
>>6911026
That's so groce. Why would you want anything other than a perfect gf? Girlfriends should be a human right.
>>
File: 1473992965121.webm (1MB, 360x640px) Image search: [Google]
1473992965121.webm
1MB, 360x640px
>>6911026
just pretend to be straight. you can do whatever you want cause it's "just a joke"
>>
>>6911144
Speaking of - whatever happened to Lesbian Utopia? Haven't heard you mention it in a while

>>6911114
Because straight masculine men can't pull off wearing dresses and it looks really weird
>>
>>6911114
Because men are creepos
>>
>>6909427

y all trans males sound like rapists lol
>>
>>6911114

imagine if a straight man came to some sort of lesbian get together in drag but really thought they were pulling it off/passing and tried to fuck all the girls, except it's real and it's transbians
>>
>>6911152
I'm butch. They Know.
>>
>>6911064
Is this your first time in lesgen? Butches are usually not welcome.
>>
I was just dreaming I was fucking my ex.

Why do I miss her so much, lesgen? It's been two years since she broke-up with me.
>>
>>6911302

Eh, that's just a vocal minority. And besides, it's not like lesgen lesbians (of which there are maybe 50, and this is international) are a good representation of lesbians as a whole.

I'd find you cute. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
ok, so this has happened
>actually make some new friends
>one of them is a lesbo, also pretty qt
>keep in mind, I already have a gf for a while
>talk with friends in group chat, but also hang out with them, regularly, she was also there, usually
>this keeps going for a while
>lesbo friend now mostly talks to me not in the group chat, but in private messages
>we also hang out without the rest of the group
>she might have been flirting me, but I'm not sure, because I'm autistic
does any of this mean anything?
>>
>>6911426
Have you been with anyone since?
>>
>>6911585
Does she count?
We hooked-up once since.

Otherwise no. I haven't been with anyone else.
>>
>>6911582
At the very least it means she's a bit more interested in you as a person and you're an actual entity in her head rather than "someone in my group who I shoot the shit with."

If she's cute, you can make something of this.
>>
>>6911591
She is cute, but I don't know if she's actually interested.
I'm also thinking of breaking up with my current gf, because she seems really cold towards me.
I just don't really know what to do, and how to do it. I really can't judge human emotion.
>>
>>6911590
It might be time to have a fling or hook up or something similiar. Despite all the time, I wasn't really over my last 1yr+ long term until I hooked up with a friend. Didn't last longer than a week but it definitely cleared my mind and helped reaffirm that it was gunna be okay, there would be others.
>>
Is it worth it to ask out a coworker with a 50/50 chance of success in a very liberal but extremely small and tight-knit workplace?
>>
>>6911618
>extremely small and tight-knit workplace
You're not looking for trouble. At all.
>>
>>6911631
Forgot to mention its seasonal too, otherwise I wouldn't even consider it, sorry.
>>
>>6911653
Oh. Well, you don't risk anything, then. At worst she'll refuse and it'll be awkward until the end of your job, at best it's jackpot.
>>
>>6911618
I'd say yes. Most situations you can back-peddle out of if it doesn't work out.
>>
File: IMG_20160913_215656.jpg (81KB, 658x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160913_215656.jpg
81KB, 658x350px
anyone in lesgen suffer with misophonia? i'm extremely susceptible and it makes getting close (physically and then emotionally) to anyone extremely difficult. had to put headphones on to deal with my coworker eating lunch behind me today, though i was gunna punch the table listening to him smack his lips. i can't eat around people or be around others eating and i feel like its a huge potential dealbreaker for both myself and any potential partners.
>>
>>6911596
>current girlfriend
whoa, back up, hold on there, easy girl, steady.
Just talk to your current gf about it. What you think of as her being cold she might just of as you guys being so chill and on the same wavelength that she hardly has to do anything. Or you could be right. The point is no relationship will work without communication, and since you're an autismo that goes like quintuple for you.
>>
>>6911707
A lot of it is probably you winding yourself up. You need to stop giving this issue so much power over you and to start ignoring it. It's only a big deal if you make it so. People have worse issues like being bipolar and they can get on with it, so can you.
>>
>>6911010
>blocking him relieved so much fucking stress though, it was incredible

Holy fuck this, yeah.
I eventually realised how much fucking stress i was under from his constant bullshit when i realise I was avoiding playing with totally othe groups of friends just because id have to go online n steam to do it and he'd see me and get angry i wasnt playing with him.

So i finally cut him out and blocked him, and it felt like this enormous weight just lifted off me.
It was liberating as fuck
>>
>>6911048
>what made them decide to put aside rent for you though? did you guys just hit it off that well or had they been planning to move for a while?

They told me that after a while living there they felt bad they had misjudged me (lesbian, ex-heroin addict, lots of tats and piercings). The wife had some medical issues and I did some doctor runs with her and helped her out during recovery. They said it would be a nice surprise someday. They also knew they would eventually have to move and that would probably cost me some money and wanted to help with that.

They are actually nicer to me than my parents who disowned me years ago.
>>
I need a NEET gf. I'd be a good gf, snuggle with you and allow you to play vidya while sitting on my lap.
>>
E-mail to join the Skype group:
[email protected]
>>
>>6911852
Prove that you're a girl.
Also how old?
What do you look like?
>>
>>6911852
But how, anon, if you only exist in my imagination?
>>
>>6911711
I've already talked to my current gf about how cold everything is, and nothing changed.
And when I point it out, she just apologizes for a moment, and then proceeds to do the same
>>
>>6911906
I'm just using /lesgen to easy my tfw no gf
>>6911910
That's just the life. All the good girls are a fucking ocean away from me
>>
>>6911869
Even if I'm chubby?
>>
>>6911989
Fat fucks out REEEEEEE
>>
>>6911989
Sure why not
>>
>tfw no chubby gf.
>>
>>6912009
>tfw no chubby taller butch gf to push me around playfully
>>
>>6909170
I'm home from work, tired as hell yet still find it in me enough energy to cuddle and princess-carry my qt gf as she kisses and cuddles me back in an attempt to comfort me.
We live in a nice house and have an equally nice income.
She's constantly showing how much she loves me and I feel so happy I can't ask for anything else in life.

Fucking shit I might want to die right now.
>>
>current year
>being a TERF
>""""""cis"""""" lesgen
>>
>tfw no hot headed gf to slap me when she's angry and then kiss it better
>>
>>6912420
>2017
>Still taking TERF's bait.

Just come in and chill. Almost everyone here is trans* role-playing being cis anyway.
>>
Reminder that if you have only been with trans girls you are a gold star.
>>
File: don reeeeee.jpg (139KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
don reeeeee.jpg
139KB, 1280x720px
>>6912673
get that hothead outta here!
>>
File: LIIIINKINIIIINNNMYPAAAAARK.png (243KB, 394x264px) Image search: [Google]
LIIIINKINIIIINNNMYPAAAAARK.png
243KB, 394x264px
>>6911989
>>6912009
I know this feel
>>6912072
I understand the appeal of this feel
>>6912673
I think the owner of this feel needs a therapist
>>
>>6911716
i'm guessing you've never had misophonia.
>>
>>6912793
As long as you never touched their biological penis :^)
>>
>>6912905
No, anon. Feminine penis is ok.
>>
>>6912072
shit how tall are you?
>>
>>6912929
5' 7"
I guess I could go a little shorter too.
>>
File: 05.png (2MB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
05.png
2MB, 720x1280px
How many lesbian points does this get me, lesgen?
And what can I buy with them?
>>
>>6912942
>2016
>imperial
>>
Single lesbians have been outlawed and all lesbians must have a gf within two weeks. Failure to do so will results in traditional marriage with a man. How fucked up would you be?
>>
>>6913083
id just cheat on my husband : ^)
>>
>>6913083
I could probably find some desperate lesbian on craigslist to lavender marry me. Maybe even be dedicated and loving enough for her to overlook my social autism. In fact, maybe that would be a good thing for us foreveralones...push us to find each other, you know. Hmm.
>>
>>6913083
I'd marry a trans girl before she transitions.
>>
All right ladies let's settle this once and for all.

http://www.strawpoll.me/11237999

This is today's lesgen demographic poll. Let's see how """" cis womyn """" cis lesgen really is.
>>
File: 1473451663542.jpg (427KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1473451663542.jpg
427KB, 800x1000px
>>6906006
>cis
get off of our fucking website fag
>>
>>6908493
your skins are awful
>>
>>6913145
>{"success":"failed","errors":[["Please check the box or enter the text seen above."]]}
>>
>>6913167
sorry to burst your role play
>>
>>6913145
I'm a demigirl and that's really offensive, anon
>>
>>6913180
That's why I put the special snowflake category. I didn't leave you out.
>>
>>6913186
That's the offensive part.
>>
>>6913187
I'm sorry it's just it just goes under the category of all the sjw tumblr categories basically. I'm trying to keep the poll as simple as possible, shitlord. : ^)
>>
Hey trannies, you know lesgenners have done lots of things to confirm that there are plenty of actual females. You've seen them in here. Discord, vocaroo, pics. I know you badly want cis lesgen off /lgbt/ because it triggers you, but this is boring.

P.S: No one buys that your voice or face passes, that lie is predictable and silly.
>>
I'm """"""""""cis"""""""""" so I voted cis female :^)
>>
>>6913197

Shit's hilarious every time.

N-NO I SWEAR EVERYONE IN HERE IS TRANS Y-YOURE ALL BEING SHITLORDS
>>
Why won't trannies fuck off to their containment general? I know that it must hurt knowing that they'll never be one of us, but them being here just serves as a bitter reminder of that.
>>
>>6913227
This is their containment ERP general, DUHHHH.
>>
>>6913197
>>6913218
>>6913227
>>6913238

Wow, look at all these (You)'s

Your feminine penis must be so hard right now.
>>
>>6913244
Says the fucking tranny/male.
>>
>>6913263
You should learn to love yourself, honey.
>>
>>6909170
I get to be a dutiful housewife, and I serve my wife dinner and sex most nights after she comes home from work, except for the nights when she takes me on romantic escapees or vacations or we go partying
>>6909203
I lucid dream periodically, it's a skill I'm always wanting to develop but don't practice enough

>>6909427
This is that tranny juniper I bet
Go away
>>
>>6911114
They're men
>>
>>6911618
>extremely small and tight-knit workplace?
No
You don't piss where you sleep

>>6911852
I don't play vidya, can I read in your lap instead?

>>6911971
Break up with her honestly
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2156x3234px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2156x3234px
>>6912793
Kek
This is cute

I really want the tranny memeing and trolling to stop though. Why do they have to be brought up?
>>
>>6912770
Dream on tranny. YOU might be shitting up our general pretending to be a real girl, but I can assure you I and many others are the real deal. KYS.
>>
>>6913083
I'd be in bad shape
>>6913114
Idgi
So you'd let yourself be married to a man but you'd pick one that's pre transition mtf?
>>
>>6913463
>names the thread """""cis"""""" lesgen
>wonders why there are trolls trolling trolls
>>
>>6911989
As long as your chub isn't covering up a penis you're good.
>>
File: image.jpg (236KB, 750x1125px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
236KB, 750x1125px
>lesgen never discusses nyfw
You all suck
Am I the only lipstick here?
>>6913145
>people won't just lie
>>
>>6913485
>"""""fashion"""""
>>>/fa/ or >>>/gaygen/
>>
File: image.jpg (220KB, 750x1125px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
220KB, 750x1125px
>>6913495
Ahh yes
Ty for reminding me that lesgen and its off-shoots will always be trash.
>>
>>6913477
Unless it's a feminine penis, of course.
>>
File: 250.gif (2MB, 250x265px) Image search: [Google]
250.gif
2MB, 250x265px
Who's your favorite lesbian couple, lesgen?
>>
>>6913669
Vita Sackville-West and any of her girlfriends because I love historical lesbians and the letters between her and her girlfriends are sooo passionate and in love. There's a line from one (I forget which gf she wrote this to) which was something like "We were born either 2000 years too late or 2000 years too early" which makes me really sad for her.

Read her wiki article and love letters, she was a fascinating character with lots of lady lovers- including Virginia Woolf!
>>
File: 1434840272239.jpg (986KB, 4128x5352px) Image search: [Google]
1434840272239.jpg
986KB, 4128x5352px
Since nobody says anything, I'll just post our official waifu.
>>
File: 1457801548300.jpg (622KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1457801548300.jpg
622KB, 1280x1024px
>>
File: s1600.jpg (69KB, 566x686px) Image search: [Google]
s1600.jpg
69KB, 566x686px
So many hair colors.
>>
File: 1457803370495.jpg (120KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1457803370495.jpg
120KB, 1920x1080px
What's lesgen's favorite?
>>
File: 1458448253713.jpg (2MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1458448253713.jpg
2MB, 2560x1600px
We'd know if there were anyone here.

Anyway, that's it for me. Good night, lesgen. Hope you enjoyed the pics of our official waifu.
>>
>>6908033
Damn, she's fine.
>>
>>6914278
Is she still a thing? I remember getting dragged to one of her concerts in high school by a friend and I'm kind of old. Isn't she a hetshit?
>>
>>6913669
Stephen X Each and Every One of You Except the Ones that Look Like Dudes Cause That's Totally Gay

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCTbFN0EsDM
>>
>>6911169
It's still a thing. Everyone that needs to know is in the know.

>>6914497
She is hetshit. That anon doesn't know who our official, sanctioned waifu is. Our official waifu might be Annie Clark.
>>
File: bfb.jpg (53KB, 500x544px) Image search: [Google]
bfb.jpg
53KB, 500x544px
>>6913669
Fuck post moar
>>
File: 400.gif (831KB, 400x226px) Image search: [Google]
400.gif
831KB, 400x226px
>>6914699
>>
>>6913517
Oh calm down dear, /fa/ has the ugliest people I've ever seen. But you single bb? W2c

>>6913669
Oh God even tho ur scum troll, desu that tranner's faggy male voice makes me crack up everytime. Can't they get something to fix that? AHAHA at least try to not sound like a man in falsetto.
>>
I am conflicted, lesgen.
>Don't want hookups anymore after having far too many
>Asian qt from local uni wants to bang
>Don't like the idea of just being used for sex
>Also haven't had sex in forever
What do?
>>
>>6914839
Have sex
>>
>tfw constantly have wedding related dreams
>woke up crying after the last one, which was just me and dream wife slow dancing at the reception
>tfw already accepted that it will never happen
I'm 23 and haven't even kissed a girl; I doubt I'll ever get married and have my big poofy princess wedding dress.
>>
File: 20160916_214514.jpg (3MB, 3984x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20160916_214514.jpg
3MB, 3984x2988px
Oh boy. Saw the Flaming Lips tonight. They sang a whole song to a video of two naked women wrestling.

10/10 night.

I don't know if I can post pure tits. Heres some obscured ones
>>
>>6914989
Great taste senpai
>>
>>6914839
have sex
>>
>>6912942
damn, nevermind, you're taller than me

gunna be honest though its going to be difficult to find a cis girl that's got height on you

this shorter chubby butch wishes you luck
>>
>>6909170
We go out and do something and stay out late and watch the sunset together and we hold hands
>>
I'm not sure if you're fully aware of what miso is but its a medical condition, anon. That's not how it works, its a kneejerk response they can't control. Most people with severe miso end up in exposure therapy or doped up on xanax and sedatives half the time.
>>
>>6915077

meant to quote >>6911716
>>
>>6915019
Right back at you

They did major Tom as a tribute to Bowie
It was perfect. I might have teared up a little.

Riot fest sucks, but this was good.

Lots of cute girls paired up. I was jelly. Cute punk girls.
>>
>>6911152
i feel uncomfortable enough around straight girls. paranoid that they will think I'm into them. don't make things worse for all of us with your rapey behavior.
>>
>>6914783
i am single, and thats from this season's Tory Burch show.
>>
>>6915183
You'd be amazed how easy it is to hit on a woman whether you know her sexuality or not. Sometimes they just take it as a compliment, sometimes they get awkward (and then you just have to joke your way out of it and not be a creep), sometimes they'll play along even if they aren't interested, and sometimes they take you up on it.

Sadly I think you have to be at least fairly attractive to pull it off. And have some charisma. A good smile really helps.

At least this is how it works for me.
>>
File: memes.jpg (104KB, 608x599px) Image search: [Google]
memes.jpg
104KB, 608x599px
>>6915193
You a qt rich girl that needs some v?

>>6915077
Do you leak tofu?
>>
>>6915228
i am qt, but i'm not rich in any way, shape, or form ):
i wish i was rich, fuck
>>
>>6914968
I'm sorry anon. My suggestion is just spend your nights sipping straight whiskey like I do.
>>
>>6915314
Eh I'd still fuck you. Pay you too if you're as good as you say.
>>
>>6915425
oh
thats cool then
are you rich and/or qt anon?
>>
>>6915491
>or qt
I've saved up enough that it won't matter. Just one night and you can buy whatever dress.
>>
File: 1449911346239.jpg (10KB, 249x200px) Image search: [Google]
1449911346239.jpg
10KB, 249x200px
>>6911152
>just pretend to be straight. you can do whatever you want cause it's "just a joke"
>tfw your straight crush has kissed way more girls than you have
>>
why am i so alone
>>
>>6915720
are you ugly?
>>
>>6915617
>I've saved up enough that it won't matter.
you're gonna buy yourself plastic surgery, or you're planning to pay me for sex-?
>>6915720
idk
i wish i could answer this question for myself.
some people just get the shit end of the stick in life.
>>
>>6915720
You get used to it
>>
>>6915732
Sex ofc. The femme is but a dream for tomboy me. I know I couldn't keep a girl with this personality.
>>
Geo if you're still here you should join the Discord so that my last reason for being in this thread at all is gone.
>>
>>6906027
yeah, it's active basically all day. superanon and nazi just dont talk to each other at all anymore since they broke up but there's lots of other stuff going on
>>
>>6916096
Still wanna know why they ""broke up""
Guessing nazoo being cray.
>>
>>6916092
At 4 in the morning? Geez, soopsmcgoops that sounds swell but it's Riot Fest weekend. I have a checklist that misty be completed.

Luckily I've already checked off:
1. Throw down in a skanklepit (skank mosh pit)
2. Troll someone on molly/E into thinking the world is a beautiful place
3. Meet at least 3 people who know who I am but they're complete strangers to me
4. Slay the portapotty spiders for the good of the people (ongoing task)

There's a lot more to go, supes. I need to successfully sneak in booze or green, kiss a hot punk gurrrrrrrl, and mosh hard to the original misfits.

Maybe then I'll try this discord bullshit. What's the appeal?
>>
http://motto.time.com/4495681/poland-abortion-law-protest-amnesty-interational/

^Hey polish anons, what's the chance of this actually passing?

>>6916548
There's no benefit, it's boring.
I guess it'll be marginally less boring with you talking about rocks and shit.
>>
Just wanted you lovable ladies to know that I'm heading out for a first date. Wish me luck!
>>
File: 809282.jpg (31KB, 695x391px) Image search: [Google]
809282.jpg
31KB, 695x391px
>>6916748
Good luck, anon. Think about us when you're getting some qt hand-holding action.
>>
>>6916748
Don't blow it.
>>
>>6916748
Fug her hand with your mouth. Then fug her face with your mouth. Then fug her pucci with your mouth. Then by common law she'll be your wife.

No consent necessary.
>>
>>6916980
What about her feminine penis?
>>
>>6917008
Stomp it off with your heel then find another woman with an actual pucci. This is called a common law divorce.

You do them and yourself a favor.
>>
>>6916332
dunno. supes seems really upset about it so I know better than to ask.
>>
>>6917055
Did she find out nazi has a dick or something
>>
>>6916571
It's boring? Why? What do they even do? Or discuss? Is it a buncha weebs?
>>
>>6917069
lmfao that would be great. i think she'd tell us if it was that though.
>>
>>6916548
It's all the cool dykes from here without the trannies and trolls. We have movie nights and a WoW guild and shit. It's p. aiight.

>>6916571
Oi ur 1 cheeky cunt m8 ill hook u in the gabber i swar on me mum
>>
>>6917330
lol bullshit theres biscum in there.
>>
>>6917433
None that I know of. We're pretty proactive about banning people who don't belong.
>>
>>6909170
My crush talks to me. Maybe even in a flirtatious way..?
>>
>>6917450
>as if they wouldn't just not talk about the dick they sucked last night

>>6917162
Video games, nerd shit, and memes.
>>
>>6917484
Only so much you can do fimfam. No known bisluts is the best possible.
>>
>>6917505
RPing """""""""lesbians""""".
>>
>>6917541
Where the lesbians at? I'll be ripin' into em alright. Give em the whole two finger fish hook. Tear em a new cervix.

>>6917484
Eh I haven't had time between work and school for games. Really miss playing killing floor though. You guys play it at all?
>>
>>6915077
And here i thought it was soup!
>>
>>6915726
i think i'm pretty average
>>
>>6916766
We didn't just hold hands. We also kissed and snuggled while looking at silly birds.
>>6916795
I guess it went well?
>>
>>6914839
band asian puss
>>
File: image.jpg (68KB, 599x563px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68KB, 599x563px
>>6917577

KILLING FLOOR.
yasssss
>>
>>6918554
>>6917577
What kind of game is Killing Floor? I've only heard of it because it is somehow connect to Loadsasmoney.
>>
>>6907329
Thanks anon, strong words there.
>>
>tfw online gf
>tfw madly in love with someone 8 hours away from you
>tfw you're happy regardless but you'd give anything to see her for ten minutes

why can't we teleport yet baka
>>
i went to a party but the, like, three girls there were all hanging off their bfs
i'm home now and still pretty drunk, what do?
>>
>>6919697
Cry yourself to sleep again
>>
File: 20160907014205_1.jpg (342KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
20160907014205_1.jpg
342KB, 1440x900px
>>6919398
I'm a different anon and I also play Killing Floor 2 and it's a game where you and 5 other people who aren't as good as you take down waves of zeds in different maps, buying sick weapons between waves and listening to hard electronic music and christian metal. The reason it's related to loadsamoney is because you earn money to buy weapons between waves and you can toss some of that sweet sweet dosh to your teammates.

Has commando, medic, support, firebug, berserker, gunslinger, sharpshooter, SWAT, and demolitionist as classes. I cheat to level mine, because idc, pic related.

here's the inferior PS4 trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6C2czPIV3A

and here's the best song in the game, which is featured in that trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80W1nmX_xbQ
>>
>>6919740
there's gotta be something gay i can do alone
like, if straight boys can watch anime and jack off to straight otome games there's gotta be SOMETHING lezzy around
>>
File: 1456501877079.jpg (64KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1456501877079.jpg
64KB, 500x500px
>be 20y.o permavirgin loner fag
>"I'll just wait for when dating happens, I'm good right now"
>meet with cute friend
>she seriously makes you want to date and take care of her
>literally shows no deep feelings towards you
>know she is going through rough patches
>tfw you kinda want to be there to comfort her but know she doesn't see you that way
>tfw however you may feel about her she'll never ever understand or feel the same
>feel like you're only a nuisance most of the time
>realize that despite her being bi, you are not good enough to make her heart pound fast
>tfw you start to feel like literal garbage
>tfw she is potentially the only girl around you you could date
>proceed to feel terribly and continuously lonely and inadequate

Honestly this isn't so much about her, but more about how lonely I feel and how it seems like there is literary no girl that could ever really fall for me. I know this may seem petty to some of you, but right now it really seems like my fate is sealed.

How do I stop having these feels?

>>6919697
Go write on your drunk-self journal and go to sleep. Have laughs in the morning as you read through what you wrote.
>>
>>6919866
aww, anon.....
i mean, i'm drunk, but i could fall for you, why couldn't any other girl?
no matter how you look, or like how you are, there's prob other girls who sympathize
you'll be fine, promise, even though it doesn't feel that way sometimes

i was like 100% i'd never feel love again after my first gf dumped me, but, you know, here i am. i mean, second love didn't work out either, but we're still going. you don't stop havin these feels but like, you know, you reassure yourself, and trust in the ever-loving fate to make you happy. bc, really, shit does tend to work out~

also, i did but i'm p sure its not comprehensible
s/o to sober me tomorrow though~
>>
>>6919866
shit its like looking in a mirror. i'm in the exact same situation except mine is long distance. if for whatever reason i ever hit it off with another girl, i don't know if i could ever make it serious. i'd just compare it to my long distance crush and what i missed out on constantly.

shit, good luck. i have no idea what to do but i wish you the very best. i bet you're fucking awesome and smoking hot.
>>
>>6907329
I wish someone had told me this coming out of high school. This shit's important.

This might sound weird but to me the most stressful part of living on my own is keeping it clean. I'm a slob by nature and am constantly worried about people judging my apartment. I dedicate a good four-five hours throughout the week just generally cleaning and battling my awful shitty slob habits. Is this normal?
>>
>>6919993
Just find another slob [like me] for a gf and then never invite friends over ever. :D Problems solved.

Seriously though, besides bills and maintenance, that's a big reason I don't ever want a house. It's enough of an annoyance just keeping my bedroom and bathroom clean.
t. low-energy person who just wants to internet
>>
how can you live in a first world country and still not have a gf?
>>
>>6920215
by not living in a first world country
>>
>>6920215
By being a pale NEET who is bad at conversations.
>>
>>6920215
being an uggo who never leaves her home outside of errands, class, and work.
>>
>>6920215
I've had four. I think I'm doing all right tbqhwy
>>
>>6919803
You can show me those diddies. That's always fun.
>>
File: shitsonfire.jpg (35KB, 400x370px) Image search: [Google]
shitsonfire.jpg
35KB, 400x370px
when your friends are telling you you dodged a bullet but really you took two to the chest
>>
>tfw no gf to wake you up by sitting on your face
>>
>tfw tomboy all my life
>tfw mum never used makeup so she couldnt teach me
fuck man i should have learnt ages ago this shit is dank as fuck
>>
*slaps your ass*
>>
>>6919907
Yeah, I'm sure things will get better, I just wish it'll happen soon.

You might get surprised. I did that once some 2 weeks ago and was surprised to see how coherent my thoughts looked, grammar was a mess though.
Plz deliver results soon

>>6919977
I'm not quite sure where my feelings for her lie, I'm not even sure you can call this a crush. Maybe it's just that she is pretty and has the ability of falling for girls.

When I'm around her though, I feel like caring for her and making sure she knows it, but I think most times she doesn't see it or pretends not to. I don't want to cross the line so I often step back from showing affection. It sucks, it's like she is hurting bad and you want to help but she doesn't want you to, she is waiting for someone else.

>if for whatever reason i ever hit it off with another girl, i don't know if i could ever make it serious
If you have someone who really cares for you and loves you as you love her, it might just be a matter of time until you get over your crush. I'm just speculating though, I guess it makes sense.
You too anon, thanks and wish you a shit ton of luck.
>>
>>6921749
okay, just woke up, and my hangover-immune ass remembers at least writing it in my diary from high school

id post a pic but there's no way anyone but me can read this
Drunk journal
Sep like 20th or smth?
Sup Victoria
Im happy AFFF
fuckin i wish i could feel this way all the time dont you????
like ur life is GREAT
i love u like...howd u get so pretty??
stop messagin that fuckin... fuck buddy gone wrong tho... ur so dumb....
either way!!! sweet dreams bab...
love you~

i think i might have been a lil more fucked up than i recall, holy shit
>>
>>6921514
Post before and after
>>
>>6921514
same, oh my god? my friends in hs helped me figure out like what shade of foundation to use and to like take care of my skin and stuff, but i still can't believe half the shit some girls can do with makeup
i kind of like to think me looking like a mess is like...cute and endearing
>>
>>6921514
I haven't bothered with it yet. Turning 24 next Thursday.

No one ever showed me how to do it. It's been too long at this point. It would be strange to suddenly start now. It feels disengenuous on some level. I would also hate having to put on make up every morning just to feel like I'm presenting the version of me that I want people to see.
>>
File: journal.png (86KB, 1284x772px) Image search: [Google]
journal.png
86KB, 1284x772px
>>6921957
Shit you were wasted kek

Pic related is what I wrote about a week ago. I kinda cringe a bit looking at it now
>>
File: 1429465156601.jpg (126KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
1429465156601.jpg
126KB, 612x612px
Which one do you guys think gives better head?
>>
>>6922251
Definitely right. Left looks more reserved.
>>
>>6922217
Good for you, but if I was your girlfriend I'd put some makeup on you while you were sleeping so I could laugh at your reaction.
>>
>>6922506

Left has a tongue ring though.
>>
>>6920215
basically by being lazy. first world girls have no excuse unless you're ugly
>>
>>6920215
Being from the third world and I'd probably die if the truth comes out.
>>
>>6923157
what country anon?
>>
>>6921963
>

>>6922004
i just got help from the lady at the makeup store kek

>>6922217
im 22, my mum never taught me, never was too interested in it
but its cool i guess. makes me look like not trash
>>
>>6923623
Cute

I'd have too many doubts about it and end up too self conscious. I'd rather not bother but I get why dinnertime would.
>>
>>6923322
Iran
>>
>>6923675
fair enough
i just have a shitty complexion
freckles are too faint to be cute so it just makes me look shitfaced
>>
>>6923700
oh, damn, really?
That must be awfull
How do you access 4chins tho?
>>
>>6923773
A it's a Leopard gecko. What a qt. I miss my old girl. She must have at least thirty when she croaked last year. Got her from a guy who used to breed them like 20 years ago. She was around ten years old then. Little fuckers can live a loooong time.
>>
>>6923839
Oh wait no the boy lived long. Girl only made it to 12.

I need a new lizard. All of mine are dead. :(
>>
>>6923839
geks are qt's
>>
>>6923886

That is ridiculously cute
>>
File: alicia.jpg (718KB, 1310x906px) Image search: [Google]
alicia.jpg
718KB, 1310x906px
Post waifus
>>
File: Ingrid_Nilsen.jpg (52KB, 564x564px) Image search: [Google]
Ingrid_Nilsen.jpg
52KB, 564x564px
>>6924026
IRL waifus?
>>
File: brazilia.jpg (112KB, 478x500px) Image search: [Google]
brazilia.jpg
112KB, 478x500px
>>6924098
IRL only
>>
I need advice from socially normal girl.
I met a group of girls during summer, and I was really interested by one of them. Now that summer is over they got back to their home, which is 3 hours from mine.
I hit them up on facebook and my crush invited me over for a weekend, I accepted, but I told her I will tell her when I'm free.
The problem is, it has been 3 weeks since we spoke. Is the invitation still on? Will it be awkward if I tell her that I'm free this weekend out of nowhere?

It's only been a year since I'm not a social trash anymore, so I still don't know how to deal with this kind of thing.
>>
>>6924098
>Ingrid
Kek she's gonna be coming out as straight in less than a year
>>
>>6924422
This.
>>
>have platonic lesbian roommate
>we've been friends for a long time and there's never been any attraction there so we're cool lesbroing out and whatnot
>but I'm also in a lifelong dating rut and feel super lonely lately
>I open the door one day to find her bawling on the couch
>ask her holy shit what happened man are you ok?
>"I just can't have friends without people hitting on me! Most of my chick friends wanna fuck me and, ugh, it's so hard!"
This is so goddamn annoying. I wouldn't complain to a poor friend about having so much money and not knowing how to spend it.
>>
>>6923700
What? No way.
I was gonna funpost Iran when I saw that question, but I decided against it.
I thought you were overreacting when you said you'd probably die.

Shit, I'm sorry. I wish you luck.
>>
>>6922518
Does that help? Anyone experience tongue ring?
>>
>>6924255

Nah, just say "Hey, sorry it took so long, work and shit got busy and I lost track, are you guys still up for hanging out (this/next/whenever) weekend?"

Apply smileys or whatever as needed
>>
New thread

>>6925147
>>6925147
>>
Slutbags (you know where the real thread is)

>>6925419
>>
>>6909486
"There are no quasi-crystals, only quasi-scientists!" -- Linus Pauling, pioneer of electronegativity, completely wrong about cystalline quasi-periodicity in Penrose arrangements.
Thread posts: 344
Thread images: 55

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.