[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cis Lesbian General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 348
Thread images: 79

File: tumblr_ocau4qHIvl1u1kbnho1_400.gif (2MB, 400x347px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ocau4qHIvl1u1kbnho1_400.gif
2MB, 400x347px
>>6925419
Cis Lesbian General: Get U Off edition

What do you like in a lover? what phsyical features do you find most attractive? any "weird" qualities you really want?

Whats your best quality?

What kind of sex do you like? positions? any special moves or techniques you use to please your girl? (do you even have a gf you loser?)

if you need to draw attention to you not being Cis or lesbian, please see
>https://boards.4chan.org/lgbt/bigen/
>https://boards.4chan.org/lgbt/mtfg/

Add these to your filter list: http://pastebin.com/hmZKdbmE And keep updating your filters with every thread. Some advice to keep this general decent: Recognize the ability to hide posts that are attention-seeking. Avoid discussions of feminism, questions of gender, or other topics more suited for your tumblr. This thread is intended for AFAB lesbians to discuss and congregate on 4chan's /lgbt/ board. Therefore please respect /lgbt/ board rules, and 4chan global rules.

To join Discord look here: http://pastebin.com/P644WESi
last thread>>6925419
>>
>>6936874
Hullo I'm lesbean an I lubb bagooner
>>
My most important quality in a lover is open minded. In looks my types is like - Shakira, Dianna Agron, Tori Kelly and Rita Volk. Just so that I'm actually attracted to them.

>tfw no gf
And still a virgin, at least until I'll get out of my country.
>>
>>6937000
Where do you live, Anon?
>>
File: 1474280605191.jpg (69KB, 540x749px) Image search: [Google]
1474280605191.jpg
69KB, 540x749px
>>6936874
Pic related, dram girl body. I'm a slut for skinny girls with flat chest. Also toned girl abs are the proof that lesbians are blessed by a good goddess.

Also I have a big fetish towards nerdy dorky girls and I'd want nothing more than spend the rest of my life with a scientist/engineer/doctor gf.
>>
>>6937005
In the most homophobic EU country of course (Latvia)
>>
>>6937014
Oh hey, that's my body type.

>tfw nerd-ish but not enough to fit into subcultures and not smart enough to be a rich science person

This is an average life.
>>
>>6937019
Oh, damn! Must be heard. Where I'm from homophobia usually comes from straight and stupid chav lads. Also from those who take religion the more hardcore way.
>>6937027
>fitting into subcultures
Why you should? Be yourself and forget what the others think about you.
>average life
Nothing wrong with that. I mean I'd rather spend my life doing something I actually want to do than aim for the riches. Because of my family background I've seen way too many families that are ruined by money. It's hell of a pressure to just keep up the family wealth as it is, much less to actually try to earn more because you're afraid to lose the family fortunes.

Also one of my friends committed suicide. She was from a very well off family, but she was also the unhappiest person I knew. Standards story; her old man was more worried about family honor and reputation than about the well being of his children. The mother was a home mother with nothing to do. Also she was always pushed forward to prestigious universities and she just couldn't take it anymore.

Sorry for the rant, just that I've seen the other side of being rich and it isn't always nice. Even though some CEO makes 1 5000 000 a year, he's still jealous because his colleague makes 3 million a year.
>>
>>6937014
thats the body i want for myself actually, but i think thats really sexy too.
mmmm
delicious
>>
>>6937062
>from straight and stupid chav lads. Also from those who take religion the more hardcore way
That's the normal deal, but in here most of the folk is ex-soviet, so they take it more hardcore. Coming out as gay is like signing your death sentence.

Not the one you answered to, but
>I've seen way too many families that are ruined by money
So much this. My sister is miserable and all because her husband started to earn more money and thinks that he can get a better wife, so he'll leave her, take their 2 daughter and have a younger wife.
I just want a simple life. Earn enough to live comfortably and give all the rest to charity or put them into savings.
>>
im in a state that anyone would do
>>
>>6937014
This.
>>
File: 1474253417231.jpg (42KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1474253417231.jpg
42KB, 500x500px
>>6937115
I took a few photos from some thread a while ago. Also the petite gone wild on Reddit is a gods gift for me thirstiness.
>>6937130
I couldn't live in ex-Soviet country. I've been to Russia and while Russians themselves are extremely friendly, their politics suck.

>leaves for younger wife
From my point of view, fame, beauty/sexiness/good looks, money, intelligence and power all go to the same category to have power over others. Though I believe it's less because one wants to control others but more about protecting herself by being in the position of power. Hence why I want a life where I have no financial difficulties but I don't aim for huge piles of cash. Money has never made me happy. I just want to be well off and buy my dream house from New England or Pacific Northwest/Cascadia but that's about it. Girl I can love, a job that pays the bills but also something I want to spend my life at and good people near me.
>>
>>6937017
But you did reduce it to a lame period joke. You've got some self control issues if didn't want to be insensitive or reduce our opinions. There's a war going on in that statement. Two ideas completely at odds.

Anyway we were talking about hugs for sexual. Keep up anon.

Oh wow shit it's a new thread
>>
File: funnygif5.gif (1MB, 320x214px) Image search: [Google]
funnygif5.gif
1MB, 320x214px
>>6937530
It's just there's something so irrational about getting defensive over someone having different life experiences regarding hugging than you've had. I've never rubbed my cunt against a girl while hugging her so that makes me a virgin to you two anons. Sorry that I was hugged a lot as a kid so I've never seen it as a sexual act, but man those posts were overreacting.
>>
>>6937619
I think you're doing that thing where you accuse someone else of doing something, when you're actually the one doing it.

We weren't being defensive. We were explaining a concept and were perplexed that you didn't know what it was.

You're silly. I like you.

Aced that test btw. First one out of the room by a long shot.
>>
>>6937219
>I took a few photos from some thread a while ago
Kek
I probably posted those originally then maybe
Who knows
That's /thinspo/ stuff from /fa/ I believe
>>
I just cleaned my entire studio flat! Washed the floors and stuff. I'd be a very good wife :3
>>
File: image.jpg (73KB, 625x473px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73KB, 625x473px
>>6937619
このポストは餌ですか????( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
>>
File: image.png (368KB, 500x458px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
368KB, 500x458px
pic related is everything i want in a girl. whew

>>6937000
i feel for you anon. except the whole continent i'm in is homophobic as shit. at least i'll be travelling to holland for college next year
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 750x1334px
>>6936874
tfwのgf
I don't know if I have a certain type
I seem to pursue people that arent ugly, but aren't fully conventionally attractive
People that look very unique I guess. Always thin, usually some angular features. Perhaps even a bit androgynous I think.

This woman is very attractive though
>>
>>6937706
I have a very similar type. Good tastes anon.

I'm going to head over to the book store to pick up Jerusalem by Alan Moore. Any of you have any recommendations? What are your favorite books, lesgen?
>>
File: image.jpg (112KB, 456x810px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112KB, 456x810px
>>6937720
Type like what I described or what I posted?

>books
I just heard about some titles that I'm going to pick up and read.:
Breakfast of Champions, 1973 Kurt Vonnegut
House of Leaves, 2000 Mark Z. Danielewski,
Blood Meridian, 1985 Cormac McCarthy
The Blind Owl, 1936 Sadegh Hedayat,
>>
>>6937650
Oh, you're geoanon. No wonder.
>>
File: 1473991404469.jpg (52KB, 700x379px) Image search: [Google]
1473991404469.jpg
52KB, 700x379px
>>6937014
>>6937706
>>6937720
based on all this i should be swimming in pussy, why still no gf?
>>
>>6937706
i look like this to be quite honest

t. creepy transbian intruder
>>
>>6937744
Described. I don't like the overly made up look of the woman you first posted.

Those are good books. Been a while since I read any of them. Vonnegut is easy, fun reading. "Open beaver" still makes me laugh.

>>6937756
And you're incredibly good at projecting. It's amazing how ruffled you got over two people trying to describe something to you while you threw petty insults.

It's cute.
>>
>>6937772
Post a face pic.

>>6937757
Because you don't hit on girls
>>
>>6937785

>"Look at this poor fool. Never had a sexy hug in her life. How fat are you that you can't rub your cunt against another woman's while you hug?"

Yeah, you were simply trying to "describe something to me".

Then you think by saying "it's cute" it'll make people less able to tell how intensely ruffled you are behind your keyboard. It doesn't.
>>
>>6937757
>tfw I live in a small town so the pickings are small
>tfw every girl I meet likes me
>tfw I don't want to be the girl who's been with all 10 of this town's lesbians
>>
>>6937816
That wasn't even a good humblebrag senpai. That was just a straight-up brag. Get out.
>>
>>6937757
Maybe you're a spineless bastard who is destined for eternal loneliness.
>>
>>6937826
you don't have to remind me that asshole
>>
>>6937831
Probably a tranny that banged all the cock lusting experimenting """"""""""lesbians""""""""".
>>
>>6937831
I'll invite you to my wedding.
>>
>>6937810
Don't have a taste for humor huh? Never really enjoyed the bantz? Take yourself a little too seriously?

It's ok bb girl I'm here for ya.
>>
>>6937838
stop fucking projecting, not everyone you dislike is a tranny.
>>
>>6937844
>gets defensive over something dumb
>throws mediocre petty insults
>later tries to pretend she took the high road
>when that fails, ""oh i was just joking""

Also
>"""humor"""
Nothing you've posted in lesgen since I've been here has been actually funny.
I won't even bother calling out how often you blatantly make shit up.
>>
>>6937706
She looks awful to me.
Different strokes, I guess.
>>
File: 1468015703201.gif (4MB, 480x264px) Image search: [Google]
1468015703201.gif
4MB, 480x264px
>>6937874
Oh wow, I've got a hate stalker. Does that come with a hate fuck? Do I really bother you that much? I mean wow, look how much you care about not experiencing sexual hugs.

Here, I'll let you get the last word, if you desire it so desperately. I promise not to respond to your next post. Because I love you.
>>
>>6937062
Why would someone who makes 15 million a year be jealous of someone else who makes only 3?
>>
>>6937177
Even me?
>>
>>6937973
Especially you.
>>
File: Sniggering.gif (490KB, 240x230px) Image search: [Google]
Sniggering.gif
490KB, 240x230px
>>6937953

>reading lesgen normally = stalking

Your distinct form of narcissism brightens up every new lesgen. Have a cute Glenn Close gif.
>>
>>6937720
>What are your favorite books, lesgen
I'm going to take the opportunity to shill the Ancillary series again, it's really good.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibxyu5bH1Qg

Trans lesbians not even ONCE.
>>
>>6937979
*blushes*
>>
>>6938130
I can't understand anything that's going on, but why do they keep hiding the titties of the topless qt?
>>
>>6938130
What's wrong with that fucking TERF?
>>
>>6938130

Okay, I forget the name of that butch woman on the left who they're yelling at but is it weird that I think she's attractive?
Like I haven't paid attention to her or the tumblr brigade that hates her in several years but I definitely masturbated to her a couple times back then.
>>
>>6938130
4 mins in. what.the.actual.fuck.
why i struggle to be part of this " community"?!
ask me again, i dare you
>>
All hot lipstick lesbians welcome at my place
>>
>>6938457
what movie do we watch?
>>
>>6938460

One vote for a Pawn Stars marathon!
>>
>>6938513
I believe you know your way out
>>
>>6938513
the right answer was: DeBs and but im a cheerleader. no excuses.
godspeed
>>
File: mlady.gif (499KB, 384x248px) Image search: [Google]
mlady.gif
499KB, 384x248px
>>6938158
>>
>>6938543
>DeBs and but im a cheerleader.
Good taste sis
>>
>>6938560
>cis*
>>
>>6938615
kek
>>
I wanna go to a lesbian bar but I don't have female friends I could take with me at the moment. Any advice on how to socialize and have fun if you go on your own?

(Unless some NYC anons are down to chill?)
>>
>>6938721
Grow some fucking balls, sister.
>pretend to text on phone
>wait for the right moment to talk to a woman

Lesbian bars are the worst. Go to a gay club instead.
>>
File: eb.png (260KB, 1048x666px) Image search: [Google]
eb.png
260KB, 1048x666px
Yes or no, lesgen?
>>
>>6938973
Pretending to text = bravery? I was more looking for advice on how to do the exact opposite.
>>
>>6938982
hell no
>>
>>6938983
I dunno buy a girl a drink?
>>
>>6938983
>>6938983

Basically no one on here is going to be able to help you socialize with mysterious barsbians. Why do you think we're on here, desperate for chatting with lesbians?

But anyway, I guess I'd do one of two things:

1. Pretend to be a straight woman who just wondered into a lesbian bar cluelessly looking for something to eat/drink. Sit at the bar eating lunch. Hope a lesbian will talk to you.

2. Come in and chat exclusively with the bartender. Hope you seem interesting enough for other lesbians to gravitate to you and come over and put themselves into the conversation.
>>
>>6938982
I love EB but I do not support white jackets. They're too impractical for anything fun.
The color combo makes it look kinda racing miku.
>>
>>6938721
Take a male friend? Most bars allow male friends for solo lesbians anyways
>>
>>6939074
>racing miku
Heh.
>>
>>6939074
That's a good point.

Also >tfw you cannot afford to buy all the racing miku figmas

>>6939082
If a woman came into a lesbian bar solo with just a male friend I'd either assume she was looking for a threesome or they were a straight couple who wandered in by accident. Unless I guess she was an obvious uberdyke.
If OP doesn't have any les/bi friends it might be better to take an open-minded girl friend and then explain that you're not dating to anyone cute.
>>
>>6938982
I have something similar but grey and pink. It's a yass.
>>
>>6938721
It's ok to go solo. Have a drink or two and work up the nerve to chat to the people next to you (sit at the bar). Get people to talk about themselves so you don't have to work too hard. Go there on a semi regular basis and people will eventually remember you.

There's no shame in going alone.
>>
File: IMG_201609265_111127.jpg (109KB, 480x479px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_201609265_111127.jpg
109KB, 480x479px
>what physical features do you find most attractive?
Pretty kissable lips and a cute smile. A million points if eye smile
>>
>>6939105
>tfw you cannot afford to buy all the racing miku figmas
Some of them are super gorgeous, but I'd want them ALL if I was going to get any. I don't have the space for such a behemoth collection.

That and figmas make me feel guilty when I just pose them and leave them, like I'm neglecting a pet or something.
>>
>>6939144

Imagine that qt with your cum dripping down her lips and chin
>>
>>6936874
What do you like in a lover?
>>Intelligence, good sense of humor, loyal, taller then me, works hard, passionate about something, and good in bed.

>>What physical features do you find most attractive? any "weird" qualities you really want?
>>Taller then me, tanned skin, dark long hair, nice eyes, nice body, cis and femme.
>>I have a weakness for nice eyes, especially blue ones.

>>Whats your best quality?
I'm Cis and femme, I'm sort of a Jack of All Trades. I like being indoors as much as outdoors, not religious, but respect other peoples beliefs, honest, loyal, outgoing, I can cook, I work hard, I'm nerdy but I can hide power level completely around people who aren't and I enjoy reading and I'm in shape because of my job, but not ripped af.

>>What kind of sex do you like? positions? any special moves or techniques you use to please your girl? (do you even have a gf you loser?)

I kind of do whatever I feel like.
I enjoy playful fun sex, hot passionate spur-of-the-moment sex, hot forced sex, light bdsm, blindfolds, handcuffs ect.
I'm good at oral. I'm pretty confident with that.
I have incredible stamina and I love to tease, slowdown, speed up a little to make them beg and get a little rough sometimes. Light neck, inner thigh biting/nipping and breast kissing, sucking, sometimes hickies. And cuddling is cool too.
I wish I had a taller gf I could tease back and forth with about height and wear her jackets around on dates sometimes. Also maybe get to wear some of her nightshirts to bed and get to sit in her lap in a huge bathtub. A switch relationship would be preferred, I don't want to always be dom, but I don't want to only be sub..

Single atm though.
>>
>>6938982
EB is racist as fuck, homophobic too. Worked there for 9 years. Pity that the clothes are really cute.
>>
>>6939280
>tfw you will never wake up to that sleepy qt face wanting to eat you out for breakfast

I feel both lewd and saddened that I just wrote this
>>
>>6939330
Why not just add a qt tall model gf to that RP?
>>
>>6939439
Yes. Why not.

>>6939330
Those are all great things and anyone would be insane not to want that.

Sounds lovely.
>>
>>6939517
lol i wish that anon is an actual real cis dyke. Most likely just some rping tranny/straight guy or trolling gay boy.
>>
>>6939439
I wish I had a qt tall gf. My post isn't a RP Anon.
>>
>>6939537
I don't know where you saw that in there, but ok. It's still a nice thought.

Doin maths hw
Drinkin' bourbon n cherry ginger beer
Watchin the sunset on the pond across the street

This is nice

If only there was a vagina on my face
>>
>>6939537
Then your wish is granted considering I am cis, and I am feminine anon.
>>
Why do I feel uncomfortable, awkward when talking with other girls? It's like I do not fit in.
>>
File: image.jpg (96KB, 936x1350px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96KB, 936x1350px
>>6937772
Post face
>>6937757
Do you talk to girls often? Do they know you're gay?
>>6937785
Ahh
Yeah
I think pic related is much closer to the kind of girl I usually go for
I'd just post a pic of a girl I like irl, but that would be shitty of me for obvious reasons
Yeah I saw those books on an imgur list; I'm wanting to read more like when I was younger, so I think I'm finally going to dive into the world of e-books
Hopefully they'll work for me. Something about reading on a screen is "meh"
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 750x1334px
>>6937826
Hey
I'm right there with ya anon
>>6937902
Really?
What about in this pic?
I have some makeup less pics of her I just have to find them
>>
>>6938513
Gross
>>6938457
I'll come but not if we're watching pawn stars
>>
>>6939715
You get over that meh feeling pretty quickly. All it takes is a good book that you get sucked into. I still like paper books, but they don't fit in your pocket. Be sure to read Slaughterhouse 5 by Vonnegut. It's one of my favorite quick reads. I indulged myself recently and read Wintergirls. Felt some feels. Reminded me of my anorexic days and exercise bulimia. Well written for what it is. A Girl is a Half Formed Thing was one fucky read. Definitely not easy, but very interesting. Look into em if you want to read some interesting looks into other people's minds.

Only read the first ten pages of Jerusalem but I'm digging it so far. Always loved dense writing. If you read it fast and happen to have a wide enough vocabulary it paints an incredibly vivid picture. I know he goes through some different writing styles in the book, but right now it's all purple prose bordering on indigo.

Books are fun.
>>
File: image.jpg (120KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
120KB, 640x1136px
>>6938721
You just have to go alone
Any time you don't have someone to do something with you really need to just go alone
>>
File: geez.jpg (110KB, 422x750px) Image search: [Google]
geez.jpg
110KB, 422x750px
W-What's it like to have a girl let you touch them? ;_;
>>
File: gay_date.gif (28KB, 275x399px) Image search: [Google]
gay_date.gif
28KB, 275x399px
Any lonely pnw lesbians need a good pussy eatin' with some netflix and cuddling?

No biscum or trannies pls.
>>
>>6939843
503 I'm here. And alone. Always alone.
>>
File: ctC0nG2.jpg (15KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
ctC0nG2.jpg
15KB, 300x300px
>>6939596
Don't pay them any mind, lesgen trolls can't come up with anything better than "you're all trannies".

I think they're autistic. A non-autist would get bored with repeating the same thing this often.

>>6939743
Well if we can't watch Pawn Stars, my favorite lesbian movie is Concussion...
>>
>>6939841
Best feeling in the world.
Especially if she's a qt.

Better get brave and motivated so you don't accidentally die without it.
>>
>>6939851
206 here sorry. : ^(
>>
So AfterEllen is dead

http://trish-bendix.tumblr.com/post/150695653921/eulogy-for-the-living
>>
>>6939841
if you weren't so autistic you'd know
>>
File: k.jpg (255KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
k.jpg
255KB, 1280x720px
>>6940281
It's called love, you soulless piece of crap. Realistically I couldn't do it if I didn't love them. And while I have managed to find opportunity, what's the point if you don't feel ready.

>>6940259
Fina-fucking-lee
Hopefully Autostraddle dies too.
>>
>>6940331
you're trying to find "love" by asking for casual sex on 4chan?
>>
>>6940331
I never really forgave them for being lenient (because they were owned by the same corp that owns MTV) when that MTV Skins show heavily advertised a """lesbian""" character who spent the series fucking a guy.

But I enjoyed reading commenters who always did a great job on calling out bullshit and pandering in articles and reviews.
Wish autostraddle had died instead.

>Realistically I couldn't do it if I didn't love them.
But....it takes years for real love to develop. Are you gonna be a virgin for years?
>>
>>6940382
I never asked for casual sex.

>>6940441
Eh most lesbian media sites should die. They've been soiled. Taken over by the social justice poison.
>>
>>6940259
So we build something else in its place
>>
>>6940259
Cancer is dead!
>>
>>6939330
This post has been brought to you by the imagination of every male author who writes lesbian erotica for other men
>>
>>6941259
Speaking of which, I don't know any good lesbian erotica at all.

Someone give me recommendations
>>
>>6939795
Totally agree! Leading an active life and being confident enough to go to events by yourself is super cool. The actual loser option is to not show up in the first place. When I see people alone at events and I came with my friend, I always think "it's so cool that they're self-assured enough to go alone, I only came because I had someone to go with" and never "wow that loser is alone." I want to strive to do more things on my own and flex my free will a little- if it interests me, I'm there.
>>
>seccond attempt at makeup
>not too sure how it went
fuck man this is hard
>>
File: 1445029624555.jpg (22KB, 280x410px) Image search: [Google]
1445029624555.jpg
22KB, 280x410px
Make here

Why are lesbians attracted to butch types? Not even straight men like myself butch girls.

Gays like ultra butch men also and hate feminity but idk its just weird.
>>
File: 1474315838836.jpg (86KB, 960x625px) Image search: [Google]
1474315838836.jpg
86KB, 960x625px
>be 13
>discover I'm gay
>no big deal, accepted it immediately
>now 21
>holy shit I'm gay
>I'm fucking disgusting I wish I was never born
Why is this happening now? I thought the angsty phase was in my teens not now.
>>
>>6941483
Because you're a giant fucking faggot
>>
Can you be a Kinsley 5.5 and still be a lesbian?
>>
>>6939733
She's pretty much everything I don't like. She's good-looking with less makeup, but absolutely not my kind of girl.
>>
>>6941573
why not
big ass big tiddy
>>
>>6941534
No. Go to bi gen
>>
File: 11.png (216KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
11.png
216KB, 600x338px
>>6941406
I dunno man, some lesbians like butch types, some don't. also don't you lie, tons of you gay boys love those twinky fem kids. strokes different for folks different.
>>
>>6941483
Because when you're that young you probably haven't actually thought about dating and how being gay will affect your life and make it necessarily different from that of a straight person's.
Whether people around you treat it like it's a bad thing or not, the fact is that you and me are out of the norm, and that's scary for a species that lives in a community and generally follows other people's behaviour which, working as cues, subconsciously indicate us what is and what is not correct to do.

This happened to me as well. Realized at 14 and although I was mind blown for a while, having all those thoughts felt right and I didn't think much about it until I entered college at 18.
>>
File: image.jpg (191KB, 1080x1140px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
191KB, 1080x1140px
>>6941573
Rip
That's fine though I think she's really hot, but Idk if I'd go after her irl
I wouldn't turn her down though lol
>>6941632
Her boobs are fucking huge, that big is kind of ehhh
>>
Fuck guys, why am I so alone?
I just want a qt to love me, so I can love them; why is it so hard ;--;
>tfw no Netflix and fuck with ur gf
)))))):
>>6941534
Yeah just don't talk about it.
>>
>>6941398
well judging from ur picture ur skin looks a little dry
>>
>>6941935
yeah its gone really scaly too
>>
>>6941939
got cute eyes tho
>>
how do i subtly hit on my coworkers in such a way that if they aren't interested they won't be put off? i'm very bad at reading social cues and would really like to keep these people as non-awkward friends.
>>
>>6937680
oh shit anon which college are you going to here?
>>
>crazy lesbian chick in college in my 'feminist history' class (electives, wouldn't take it for any other reason)
>constantly belittling my suggestions, crying mansplaining, checking my privilege, calling me scum, teacher's apparently fine with it
>get a study group together for a different class
>try to go to it, get sent the wrong directions
>text 'why the FUCK did you tell me to go here then? Goddamn, you're the worst at directions' because I'm reasonably pissed off
>WELL GUESS WHO HER ROOMMATE WAS
>get brought before the dean for sexist comments because apparently it was a tweet that all women are bad with directions which is a stereotype apparently
>get it dismissed because I hadn't said shit and roommate hadn't cared the next day
>her roommate comes up later
>we're cool, but apparently crazy chick said I'd raped her at a party so since there was no evidence because she washed it off she was going to get me some other way
>WTF I don't even go to parties
>stay well away from her because rape charges = instant life-ending

>four years later
>fucking around on Facebook, talking on Mr. Robot and Gundam and shit
>eyes dart to suggested friends
>THE BITCH IS BACK
>morbid curiousity
>click it
>she's cleaned up now, and is dating a guy that looks like me but fatter
>look at feed
>mostly about animals
>before a relationship status update her whole shit was about tweeting radfem shit and it suddenly stopped after
...lesgen I'm confus. Pls explain crazy dykes.
>>
I'm having a bad day at work. Send lesbian memes to make my day better :3
>>
>>6941996
Compliment them semi-platonically. You know that thing where you can't tell if a girl is into you or just a straight girl that's all about #womancrushwednesdays and ~girls supporting girls uwu~? My advice is to be ambiguously nice and see if she takes the lead to steer you in a more concretely romantic or friendly direction.
>>
>>6941659
Gay guys that like twinks are failed gay men though. Real men like real men like me.

Hairy muscular smelly... Nothing twink about me. But all shitposting aside most lesbian couples have a butch "top" and a sweet bottom that I've seen. Obv im not lesbian but still.
>>
File: 1474464532261.jpg (53KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1474464532261.jpg
53KB, 500x500px
I'm just shitposting, don't mind me.
>>
>>6942263
>>
File: tumblr_oazonnErDQ1tkc5w5o1_1280.jpg (217KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oazonnErDQ1tkc5w5o1_1280.jpg
217KB, 1280x720px
>>
File: tumblr_o1cxt5sS6a1v4e1b9o1_500.gif (2MB, 461x259px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o1cxt5sS6a1v4e1b9o1_500.gif
2MB, 461x259px
>>
File: 1473376881955.jpg (129KB, 2048x1220px) Image search: [Google]
1473376881955.jpg
129KB, 2048x1220px
>>6943004
Seems like a good idea
>>
File: 1474464295916.jpg (61KB, 564x846px) Image search: [Google]
1474464295916.jpg
61KB, 564x846px
>>6943034
Perfect girl found <3
>>
>start talking to a girl on a dating site
>write very long messages to each other, she asks me questions and generally seems interested in the conversation
>suddenly stops all contact, forever
Literally why do women do this? Am I reading the tone of the messages completely wrong? Or am I just too fucking boring or something? I am also like 98% sure I didn’t say anything creepy, but then again I am a regular 4chan visitor so my definition of creepy is probably a little more lax than most others’.

I don't even mind rejection, I just wish they wouldn’t get my hopes up like this ;_;
>>
When she grabs my lower lip between hers and sucks on it while kissing oh and also nipple licking/sucking/teasing best feelings ever <3
>>
File: tumblr_o1cxt5sS6a1v4e1b9o2_500.gif (2MB, 461x259px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o1cxt5sS6a1v4e1b9o2_500.gif
2MB, 461x259px
>>6943056
uhhhh
i hate when that happens, but I also do that too sometimes.
i'm not sure what it is.
she could have lost interest, or maybe she forgot to reply and its been a while, so now she feels weird about messaging you again?
you can try messaging her one more time just to see, and if she doesn't reply, let it go obviously.
>>
>>6942512
that's because you're only capable of seeing those kinds of lesbian couples. femme4femme is a thing like masc4masc my friend and it's more popular than you would assume.
>>
Post either dank lesbian memes or sites where I can read good quality lesbian erotica. Best post receives qt pics.
>>
I painted my nails for the first time in forever. I have almost no experience with makeup. I have painted my nails under 6 times in my life... I don't really like it. Like, I love how painted nails look but having your nails painted feels gross and weird. Do you gals like painting your nails?

>>6943316

Plaid shirts are a meme, eh?

>>6941398

I brought eyeliner once when I wanted to go goth but I couldn't figure out how to apply it. Apparently my mom threw my black makeup out because she hated them, so I can't practice anymore.
>>
>tfw been borderline hard butch since middle school
>became more interested in girly stuff in late high school
>repressed it
>living at home and going to college now
>try on mom's makeup and occasionally wear cute blouse when parents aren't home
>get mad embarrassed and feel awkward in it but I like the look
>remove all traces of anything before anyone can see me
>whenever mom catches me with nail polish on or looking at something feminine she stares at me and says something like "But you don't even like pink" or "Since when do you wear earrings?"

God, I feel like a crossdresser hiding his girliness. It's so weird. Maybe I should just repress it more and get a girlfriend with a forced fem kink.
>>
File: 1474292651248.jpg (269KB, 1095x1195px) Image search: [Google]
1474292651248.jpg
269KB, 1095x1195px
>mfw the new H&M tv ad is a lesbian parade which end with two redheads kissing underwater
>>
>>6943056
>>6943076

have stopped talking to people in general despite excellent conversations on skype. I'll explain why

>When i'm talking to another girl, i'm fishing for similar interests
>if there's no spark or the sameinterests talk start to dwindle, then there's not much leeway to go with
>the way the girl looks and carries herself is really important, if you shared pics, she may not have dug your looks
>life just happens, and you have more pressing things than keeping up with a conflicting schedule with an okay-ish aquaintence
>fears of potential sex incompatibility
>to explain, it means if the girl seems like a total fucking 24/7 sub bottom, sex life is gonna go downhill

on the other hand, she could've been a bi-curious girl who suddenly decided she wasn't into dating girls.
>>
>>6943402
Kek, iktf all top well. I was never butch though, just a tomboy that refused to wear skirts, makeup and anything overly girly. The trick is to ease in on those interests, eventually people around you won't find it weird and you'll feel more comfortable and confident.

Everyone I know gave me looks and made comments about me letting my hair grow super long. Now no one really says a thing if I dress more "maturely".
I still haven't got to a point where I wear skirts in non-formal context, but it'll come. And I'll probably never touch makeup because natural neauty is where it's at.
>>
>>6943493
>be chapstick tomboy
>dress horribly because broke and saving money
>used to have short hair but grew it out because every fucking tumblrina is going "lol im so gaaay, im a sinnamon roll smol gay" with a short cut while having bfs and still pretending that they're LGBTQAIfuckitall

I miss short hair because it was so low maintence...
>>
>>6943521
Yeah, it was really comfy. But long makes you feel pretty if well taken care of. That to me means better chances of havig the right girl find you attractive.
>>
>>6937720
Ulysses, Portrait of the Artist, and Till We Have Faces. kinda. hard question.
>>
>>6943380
>Do you gals like painting your nails?
yes i do. i much prefer having them painted.
i need to buy new nail polish though; ive been doing a blood-red usually for the past 9 months and its kind of eh
black is boring. i like white nails, but it doesn't always come out right.

>>6943481
i've done those things on skype, but non tindr.
with tindr you know what someone looks like pretty quickly. I have weaned myself away from people once I got their snapchat or instagram and seen MORE pics of them to discover that they're not actually attractive.....but in those cases i was quite gradual.
>>
>>6938197
Why is it ok for them to not like penis but if an actual lesbian says it you get all LERF?
>>
>>6943440
Shit nigga noticed this myself around the same time. Advert was on in the background, I caught the very end of it and wondered if my brain had filled in the blanks and imagined lesbians (I can think of worse things to insert into my surroundings desu)
>>
>>6943741
Lesbians, or more like bi girls, seem trendy these days.
>>
>>6941266
Oh shit what's it called. Came out in August. Uh. Fuck. Give me a second. Requiem for Immortals. That's it. Guilty pleasure, truly, but I loved it. Classical music, assassins, and rare bites of dysfunctional lesbian sex are the main draw. I used to play the cello before my double jointed figures locking up made it impossible, so that's what first grabbed me.

Definitely worth 11 bucks.
>>
Aw yeah it's the fall equinox and my birthday. Gonna grill a steak for dinner, do a little accessory weight lifting, go to my 7-9:10 pm class, come home, pour some bourbon, light up a makers mark cigar and read my new book, then wake up at 7 tomorrow for work.

But for now I'm soaking in the tub shitposting away.

What do you like to do on your birthday, lesgen?
>>
>>6937219
>I've been to Russia and while Russians themselves are extremely friendly, their politics suck.
I'd take disliking gays and not allowing dumb fuck parades over importing shitskins who want to kill them any day of the week myself.
>>
>>6943869
I like to go to Disney and drink champagne.
>>
>>6943869
cry
>>
>>6943869
>What do you like to do on your birthday, lesgen?
cry, moap, sleep all day, cut myself, that sort of thing
>>
File: received_928781957226563.jpg (340KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
received_928781957226563.jpg
340KB, 1920x1080px
>>6943977
>>6943982
>>6944290
Oh come on you can make joy for yourselves.

I started my cigar early since I shouldn't be up late. Come now, lesbians. We should celebrate ourselves every once in a while.
>>
>>6943869
Hey anon! Mine's tomorrow.

I like to wrap myself up in blankets and cry because life is meaningless and I wish I was dead.

And I'm moving and leaving behind my gf and all I want to do is cuddle with her but I guess crying alone in my bed is fine too.
>>
File: received_928784210559671.jpg (364KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
received_928784210559671.jpg
364KB, 1920x1080px
>>6944361
Just look at this little asshole

He's enjoying himself
>>
>>6944375
Do thins you like. Indulge yourself. Really when else are you going to.
>>
>>6944386
Tempted to get a bathbomb and send selfies to my girlfriend while playing fire emblem; I'm moving to Hawaii and have to be out of my house by Sunday and move in with family members along with doing two papers that are due Sunday so I'm not really able to be ~festive~.

Thanks though.
>>
>>6944394
No. Do all the shit you need to. I had two tests today plus this night class and I still made time for steak, cigar, a book and beer. And I'm blasting one of my favorite bands Typhoon. You can do it. I work 9-6 all weekend and can't do a chicago party at a bar that people would actually go to. This is it. You can make time to be happy. Sure I'll go into my healthy kinesiology class buzzed on booze and nicotine, but it'll be cool. You can enjoy yourself despite your obligations. I know I am.

Hey nazi, it's geo and I'm having fun. Shit on me. C'mon it ain't a day without your shit.
>>
>>6944361
>delirium nocturnum + cigar + steak
marry me pls
>>
>>6944460
>delerium

HOW DID YOU KNOW
>>
>>6944469
Oh wait I used my glass.

Wow I'm more buzzed than I thought.
>>
>>6944474
you have 10/10 taste tho, good job
what kind of cigar are you smoking?
also, do you smoke cigs in daily life?
>>
>>6944361
You might as well of just cut yourself if you're gonna smoke that nasty ass cigar.
>>
A post on /u/ I did got deleted for mentioning trans people. I didn't realize that was a touchy topic. I'm so used to trans inclusive lesbians. I've never met a trans woman afaik in real life but I ship trans characters... And by that, I mainly mean Clash and Blaze from Jem and the Holograms. God, I love Jem. I wish it wasn't so damn slow. I want more Stimber cuteness!

>>6943869

I don't do anything on my birthday because birthday parties are for rich adults and children. After age 13 you're lucky if you even get a present for your birthday. My family just gives me a $20 birthday cake and some money to buy my own stuff.

>>6943440

I have only seen lesbians in one commercial. I had to double take because it wow'd me. I've never seen gay couples in commercials. It was some commercial for some food company.
>>
>>6944361
I love sitting down having a glass of scotch or sake with my best friend and having a nice cuban cigar. I don't drink or smoke often, but it feels nice when in good company.
>>
>>6944361

I have a love-hate relationship with smoking. I love the way cigars look. Tbqh, old movies make smoking look so sexy and cool. Nothing like a suave, dapper lady smoking and looking hot. However I am also asthmatic and a huge health nut so I could never be around smokers.
>>
I can't fucking tell if short girls with short hair that wear predominantly unisex clothes are girls, transtrenders or ftms at this point.

I fucking hate it.

Why is this a thing now?
>>
>>6936874
>What do you like in a lover?
I like girls who are stable and smart, good personality, honest, and generally a good person.
>What physical features do you find most attractive?
I'm a fan of tall, skinny redheads. I do love a nice booty tho.
>Any "weird" qualities you really want?
Like physically? I mean, I like girls with kinda long fingers, which I guess isn't that weird. Mentally, someone who can deal with me being an impulsive weirdo is ideal.

>Whats your best quality?
I'm adventurous and fun and very outdoorsy. I'm physically fit and a great cook. I'm stupidly loyal and will do just about anything for the girl I love. I also have a bomb ass pair of titties.

>What kind of sex do you like? positions? any special moves or techniques you use to please your girl? (do you even have a gf you loser?)
Any and every kind. I love pleasing a woman and I love being told what to do, honestly. I guess I qualify as a service top? I just want my face between my gf's legs rn, ugh.

But my gf is a virgin and I was her first kiss and she's not ready for that yet. ;~; And now we're across the country from each other and all I want is her to be here. I haven't told her I'm in love with her but I am and I can't wait to be done with college so I can go be with her.
>>
>>6944469
Strong beer choice. I don't even like beer but i enjoy delirium. Happy birthday, faggot.

Ideally for mine I like to be on holiday leading up to my birthday so I'm distracted from negative thoughts of how little I've achieved with my life at my age so far (plus I love travelling), then on one day around my birthday I'll spend with friends, and on the day itself I'll probably take the day off work, get up late, watch/read some of my favourite things, maybe go to an exhibition or film or just laze around, and then do something with my family in the evening.

Also cry
>>
File: umbrella.jpg (42KB, 480x555px) Image search: [Google]
umbrella.jpg
42KB, 480x555px
What do you live for /lesgen/? I don't plan on getting into academia again for some time so I don't have big plans like finishing formal education. I focus on the small stuff like finishing my /lit/ backlog and improving my family business which is a kindergarten school, and I'm going to open my own business to once I have the enough money. But other than that I don't know what to make of life. There's lots of interesting places to go, lots of fun stuff to do and lots of good people to get to know, but ultimately what is it you're supposed to do actually? I've been thinking about this for years and still haven't come to a conclusion.
>>
>>6944822
Just flirt with them if you think they're hot and quit being a fucking pussy.
>>
File: 1461696474761.jpg (44KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
1461696474761.jpg
44KB, 615x409px
>>6944954
I play video games, practice rock guitar, read books, watch dramas and cartoons, and ponder ridiculous hypotheticals. Somewhere between those things is masturbation. Life's what you make of it anon, the only thing you're "supposed" to do is fulfill yourself, hopefully without deliberately stepping on others. Try to enjoy it.
>>
>>6944954
>What do you live for /lesgen/?
Death
>>
File: tumblr_mpdhkczKAd1rli7clo1_500.jpg (25KB, 480x405px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mpdhkczKAd1rli7clo1_500.jpg
25KB, 480x405px
>tfw single virgin for whole life
>junior in university, computer science major
>have to have a partner in one of my classes
>nervously sit alone and hope I get to work alone
>cute girl walks up to me and asks if I have a partner, stutter out a no and she invites herself to be my partner
>she's shit at programming but I'm able to carry most of the load and help her out
>she's the kindest person I've met, always smiling at me and happy to see me even though I throw my spaghetti everywhere around her
>become friends fast
>not sure if lesbian or just overly friendly straight girl, she's always saying how she feels so comfortable around me and like she can talk to me about anything
>final project is coming up, we have to start pulling all nighters
>she invites me to her place and I'm nervous as fuck
>I'm working on the project and explaining to her what I'm doing when she suddenly rests her head on my shoulder
>she starts holding onto me and telling me how great I am and how she wants to go further with me
>SPAGHETTIVOLCANO.tiff
>she grabs my chin and kisses me, gets up and pulls me into her bedroom
>we have sweet, loving sex all night, asks in the morning if I will be her girlfriend

We've been together for the past 5 years. I'm so glad I became a girl!
>>
hey lesgen~
girlfriend just went to bed, and i'm just drinking and trying out some new lush stuff
proving to be a pretty fun thursday night

what do all of you do to kill time on nights like this? i'm boooored
>>
>>6945085
addendum : any netflix recommendations?
>>
>>6945053
>became a girl

Why are you here?
>>
>>6945097
Because I'm a girl?
>>
>>6944954
The way I see it, only other people give substantial value to anything. So love, as corny as it sounds, is all I live for. Love gives things their beauty.
>>
File: asshole.jpg (7KB, 149x194px) Image search: [Google]
asshole.jpg
7KB, 149x194px
>always eat alone
>one girl keeps sitting by me this year
>tall, skinny, short hair
>sometimes we'll make small talk but she never seems pressed to have a conversation
>only talks about her pet fish if i ask
>will just sit next to me, say hi, eat, and leave
>makes eye contact a lot

what is going on lesgen? if she was a guy i'd be sure she was hitting on me
>>
>>6944488
Used to smoke cigs. Vape sometimes when I get the urge.

It's a makers mark bourbon infused cigar. Sweet, woody, tasty. Thanks for appreciating my tastes. We should chill over beer and cigars sometime, bb.
>>
>>6944556
Eh, just had my heart rate, blood pressure, sit ups and push ups all recorded. Did just as well as a bunch of younger college athletes, except for the pushup test (old busted collarbone makes it difficult).

I'm in bretty gr8 shape apparently.
>>
>>6944747
Patrician tastes.

>>6944778
I've got exercise induced asthma only, so kinda lucked out. Even then I've gotten good at ignoring my throat closing up and all the muscles seizing. Makes for a higher VO2 max when every molecule of oxygen counts amirite.
>>
>>6944948
I get my crying done before my birthday. Went to riot fest last weekend so I'm working all this one.

Still, solid plan. Sounds comfy. I don't have time for a friend thing this year but whatever. You stay comfy, anon.
>>
File: 06skull.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
06skull.gif
1MB, 320x180px
>>6945089
Stranger things. Voltron. Danger 5. Definitely Danger 5.
>>
>>6945127
Hit on her. She sounds hot.
>>
>>6945085
oh fuck she woke up how do i seem less drunk than i am

>>6945181
putting on stranger things now~
>>
>>6945185
You don't. Just act normal. Keep steady.

Stranger things is bretty serious shit. Danger 5 is more fun. Have some fun with at least one episode of Danger 5.
>>
>>6945127
Sounds like someone suffering from pretty bad social anxiety trying their hardest to overcome it and make a friend, imho.

>>6944852
It makes me so stupidly happy to hear about people taking the physical side of things slow for their partners in a happy and healthy way. I hope my first gf is as nice as you! And also hope the two of you are able to reunite irl soon.
>>
>>6944954
>what do you live for?

Nothing.

Not even joking. I've lost my sense for wanting to live some time before this past summer. I'm not sure what happened. First I was full of hopes and dreams and little by little I began thinking and saying "everything is pointless". Before I knew it, I was having anxiety attacks and recurrent depressive states.
I feel slightly better as far as anxiety goes. But everything still feels pointless. I'm just waving through reality, not even hoping to hit this big awesome thing. I've no expectations. I accept it's all void of meaning.

Will I get a girlfriend anytime soon? Who knows. I don't beat myself over it anymore.
Am I actually disliked by my peers? Maybe. Maybe I give off a cold impression. I don't blame them and I don't care.
Am I gonna die soon?
Who knows.
Is something great gonna happen?
What is great, anyway?

Everything is temporary. I don't know what I'm living for. I'm just keepng on doing what I have done and is expected of me.
Only kpop brings me momentary happiness, and that in itself is shor-lived and not really meaningful.
>>
>>6945199
okayokay umm
i'll seem sober if i talk real like...chill-ly, right? i don't think she suspects anything, so i miiight be cool

hmnnn okay, danger 5 it is
i hope it's cute, i'm in a total mood for cute stuff rn~
>>
>>6945199
im making a bunch of posts but holy FUCK this show is amazing i can't stop laughing omg,,,

i mean, there goes the whole 'don't let her find out i'm drunk' thing but this feels worth it omg
>>
>>6945214
It is cute and silly and fun.

Yeah, keep chill don't slur don't stand up. I'd chill with you all platonic like if I could.
>>
>>6945229
Hahaha yes. It's the best thing to ever come out of Australia. I love the tits off it. It's made by the same people who made Italian Spiderman (it was a meme a few years ago).

The second season is just as good. Set in the 80s. Johnny Mother Fuggin Hitler.
>>
>>6945235
it's not the kind of cute i wanted but it's the kind of cute i neededd like deadass this show made me so like happy
heavy shows miiight've been a bad idea lol

mm, yeah, i'm killing it rn. she's in another room now so it's chill anyways.

and aw, that's sweet~ all my friends are straight desu, it's soooo shitty, i'd totally do the whole hang/chill platonically together thing if this wasn't the internet

>>6945245
its beautiful....
im gonna save it for when im drinking though because i feel like this is the pinnacle of comedy and art rn and i don't ever want that feeling to be doubted
>>
>>6945259
The writing holds up incredibly well. Sometimes the jokes can get really dense, so it's good for multiple drunk rewatches and sober ones.

Really glad you like it. I'm thinking of dressing up with my sister as some of the characters for Halloween. Wish I could do Johnny Hitler but that would attract some bad attention.
>>
>>6945309
god, yeah, i'm sure omg
this is 100% my go to show, it's way better than random netflix anime has ever treated me

i--
pls don't cosplay hitler
i mean, like, do you and if i saw a danger 5 costume irl i'd cry by now, but yeah, hitler's a bad idea omg..
unless you're at a party maybe? even then tho lmao
>>
I am agains lgbtq I don't like them but you can't hate gays because that means more girls for you if you a man
>>
>>6942253

I can explain crazy actual dykes, I can't explain crazy fluidtard polilez tumblrina 19-year-olds.
Nor probably can anyone else on 4chins.
>>
>>6936874
How does it feel knowing that a tranny was the reason these threads exist in the first place?
>>
why do the mods keep deleting our threads?
>>
>>6945448
>reason
you mean fault
>>
File: 591.jpg (493KB, 1272x1920px) Image search: [Google]
591.jpg
493KB, 1272x1920px
Is my gf a qt lesgen?
>>
>>6937744
Breakfast of champions is quiite good, so are most of his other books including Cat's Cradle, Siren's of Titan, and Slaughterhouse Five. Breakfast of Champions made me weep. Also pick up 1,000 Years of Solitude.
>>
>>6943056
You need to lok it up faster. People always do this. You might consider it moving too fast but it's a dating site. If you have an attraction right off the bat then ask to go out and do something for a couple hours. If you can't keep a girl interested overr the internety for more than a few messages there's no way you could go longer than that without fucking it up.
>>
because their premise is a lie founded on transgenderism
>>
>>6945471
:O
Her butt is showing
>>
File: 590.jpg (1MB, 2809x1861px) Image search: [Google]
590.jpg
1MB, 2809x1861px
>>6945539
Is her butt qt?
>>
>>6945556
Yas
>>
What the fuck is happening right now. What the fug. I don't even know. It's some kind of tiny raid?
>>
>>6945582
Trip on /mtfg/
>>
>>6945213
Same. Except in my case I've had strong anxiety from a young age and I think after everything else failed, I developed a "none of the things you're worrying about matter" attitude to cope. You don't have anxiety anymore if you just stop caring about shit entirely.
>>
File: 1473549000124.jpg (719KB, 960x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1473549000124.jpg
719KB, 960x2160px
After all the memeing I'm unironically getting into the cuck fetish. I hit my limit with LL Sunshine, it just made me extremely horny that Riko stole You away from Chika, I imagine they must fuck in silence beside You when having sleepovers together, and You is completely fine with this, she's just the supportive friendzoned friend of Chika. I need this in my life, I want to get cucked and pitifully masturbate while watching the girl I like getting fucked by another person, and then she comes up to me and cuddles and tells me how much of a good and supportive friend I am. Where can I find this?
>>
>>6944361
I do enjoy myself! I go to the place where dreams come true, and drink some fucking bubbles.
Happy birthday to me~~
>>
>>6945657
Get it irl or just like, hentai mangoes?
>>
>>6945681
IRL of course. There is not enough erotic yuri NTR out there.
>>
I'm concerned for you anon.
>>
>>6945672
Huppi burfdai you sweet thing.
>>
>>6945719
Who>>6945556
>>
>>6945657
Oh dear, I think I'd find that super hot too. I didn't know I was into being cucked. Shit.
>>
>>6945657
Does the gender of the 'bull' matter?
>>
>>6943402
>get a girlfriend with a forced fem kink

Hello.
Asl, babe?
You that cute blonde who did this for me?
>>
>>6945723
Thank you, darling.

(but it isn't until December)
>>
File: 1469088276297.jpg (245KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1469088276297.jpg
245KB, 1280x960px
>>6945756
Forgot pic
>>
>>6944954
>There's lots of interesting places to go, lots of fun stuff to do
That's basically it. I live for the small things like pretty scenery and tasty food and the curious differences of daily life in other places. Sometimes I go through stretches where things that should excite me don't, or anxiety outweighs any enjoyment I gain but it passes after a while and eventually I can find fun things fun again (well the anxiety never really goes away but at least stops entirely ruining everything).
>>
Just wanted you hags to know that I'm going on a date with a NEET lesbiand and I'm going to break her heart after dating her for a while. And there's nothing you can do to stop me.
>>
File: 1441771954639.png (3MB, 1280x1975px) Image search: [Google]
1441771954639.png
3MB, 1280x1975px
>>6945988
Ok
>>
>>6945988
Eh, NEETs are usually pretty used to disappointment. At least this time it will be someone else disappointing her.
>>
>>6945988
Cool. The more desperate and lonely NEET girls out there, the more women that I actually have a chance with.

But anon, you're female, so you can't have sex with someone for weeks without catching feelings. You're just fooling yourself.
>>
>tfw no lesbian gf to cuck me with another woman
>tfw im just a man

Lesbians bro...
>>
>>6937000
>In looks my types is like - Shakira, Dianna Agron, Tori Kelly and Rita Volk

That's literally everybody's type

>durr oh no, Shakira? That bitch is too ugly for me durr
>>
Okay so it's been about 2 and a half months since I've slept with anyone maybe almost 3 months.. Does it get better after 6 months? Have any of you cracked at a year?
>>
>>6946042
It never does. You just accept your position in life
>>
>>6946042
Runnin on three years here nigga. I'm about to get some strange off OKC tho so that dry spell's comin to an end.
>>
>>6946028
Women who are too close to the common standard of beauty actually irritate me. Not that they care what I think of course, but they're certainly not my type. To be frank I have trouble telling most of them apart.
>>
>>6946042

Why not go pick somebody up this weekend?
>>
>>6945160
>It's a makers mark bourbon infused cigar
Honestly best taste
>We should chill over beer and cigars sometime, bb.
I wouldn't mind that
>>
>>6944954
>What do you live for /lesgen/?
What I'd love to do, is to explore central Asia. Not in a tumblr way, I'm just a Mongolboo and a Turkicboo and I'd love to see the landscapes these peoples formed in, their influences, their cultures IRL, etc.

Although this is probably never going to happen, since I live in a SHIT country.
I'm just going to work just to have enough food on the table till I die, unless of course I move out of this shithole.

>>6945556
No

>>6946042
>having need of sex
>>
File: ss+(2016-09-23+at+12.43.04).png (35KB, 1554x529px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-09-23+at+12.43.04).png
35KB, 1554x529px
LESBIAN TECH SUPPORT I NEED ASSISTANCE
I'm running a windows pc on chromium, the fonts all changed to this groce shit. I fiddled with the browser font settings but it won't change.
>>
>>6946353
tip: Use a better browser
>>
>>6946370
Firefox is lame.
>>
vote lesgen

http://www.strawpoll.me/11283612/
>>
>>6946084
Work on your self esteem bro. You sound easily threatened. I am the same way when my self esteem is shifty, i.e. aggravated by people who won the genetic lottery and find ways to feel smug about how I actually don't think they're that hot after all. Maybe I'm off the mark but that's the familiar vibe I'm getting.
>>
>>6946525
I'm just an angry hipster. I don't like it when too many people like something that I don't feel is particularly special.
>>
File: 2016-09-23 02.47.01.png (28KB, 373x198px) Image search: [Google]
2016-09-23 02.47.01.png
28KB, 373x198px
been flirting on and off with a friend for a while now, not great on social cues so haven't really been able to tell if its reciprocated or if i'm just being humored. mentioned offhandedly how charming she was and she sent me this back. what do lesgen, what is this, what it mean.
>>
>>6945448
it feels weird as fuck desu.
thankfully, we've wrestled control. If theres a new skyp group it will need to be started by a confirmed and proven cis woman.
>>
>>6946601
i told you last time; just continue to flirt.
go do something irl and see what the chemistry is like
>>
>>6946659
she lives across the country
>>
>>6946662
oh
well
>long distance relationship
i mean idk anon, i wouldn't get invested like that, just flirt and have fun.
>>
>>6946692
>long distance relationship
part of me REALLY wants to because i'm super into this girl but the other part of me knows we're both broke as fuck so our chances of ever meeting are -0% and it'd just be too painful.

and a very small part of me just wants to know if its reciprocated or if i'm just making a fool out of myself.
>>
>>6944954

Well, I want to get back into writing. Maybe finally finish one of the ideas for novels ive got floating around, instead of just writing a million short stories here and there.
Feels like creating something like that, even if only one other person sees it and enjoys it, is a good thing to aim for. Adding something, however miniscule, you know?
>>
>>6945245

I kinda hated the second season, it just didnt do it for me like the first did. Season one was fucking toppest tier though.
>>
>>6945185
If your gf cares that you're drunk you should probably get a new one.

Make sure she can match you drink for drink.
>>
>>6946028
I'm ok with being basic
>>
File: tumblr_o80xcsxRTo1qd6ii0o1_1280.jpg (76KB, 750x919px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o80xcsxRTo1qd6ii0o1_1280.jpg
76KB, 750x919px
>>6946525
Yeaaah, you should probably stop projecting your insecurities.

I find women and men (don't get too triggered cis les gen) who fit the conventional standard of beauty attractive. I have no problem giving credit where it's due. But we all have our own particular tastes for whatever reasons.

I can look at a lewd pic of Tori Kelley and not feel compelled to masturbate. Pic related on the other hand? Whew.
>>
File: 1459062709445.jpg (35KB, 398x500px) Image search: [Google]
1459062709445.jpg
35KB, 398x500px
>>6946995
I'm the first anon you answered to.
I might have to look deep into myself to understand why I find the conventional standard most stunning, but it might be connected with my minor narcissism. I find comforting to be around people who share the same facial structure like me.
But understand, it doesn't mean that these standards are the only acceptable option for me. That's my 10/10, but I'll always trust my heart and most of the time people outer appearance is nothing compared to their personality. I have always lived by the ideology that person's appearance will fade by years, but their personality will stay forever.
>>
>>6946857
Can't marathon the whole thing at once. Gotta give it some time to breath. That and immerse yourself in 80s aesthetic. They captured it so well.
>>
>>6946084
I don't get irritated by them, but I really dislike pounds of makeup on a woman. If she starts looking like a bimbo I'm not into it. Using your face as a canvas just seems silly to me. Then when you see them without makeup it can be like night and day. Totally different looking face.

That straightened hair, cake face look does nothing for me.
>>
>>6936874

>cis

word youre looking for is "sane"
>>
>>6946649
Not that I care, but I thought nazi was making all the threads?
>>
>>6947236
I made this thread
I'm not Nazi
I'm almost certain Nazi is a tranny too actually
>>
>>6947236
I do, typically, this
>>6947262
Took great care in replicating my style but I would never choose such a vile OP picture. And no, I've met with people irl that can confirm me being female. And the Skype group was formed before the discord but I avoided it because the way they toted it things were off.
>>
>>6946995
Anon said that people who are conventionally attractive "actually irritate me" which is more than just "different strokes for different folks." Getting worked up that someone who looks hot and uninteresting exists is unusual, but also a thought pattern I recognized. I don't think I'm projecting since I admitted my assumption was based on myself and I could be wrong. Just saying that something is familiar to you from your own life isn't projection.
>>
File: image.jpg (42KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 500x667px
For those in school/college, how's the academic year going so far for you? Did you fail your first test or ace your first paper?
>>
>>6947673
Eh, going great so far. It's financial aid and other such services that are giving me a headache.
>>
What was your first "oh god I'm gay" moment growing up?
>>
>>6948201
When I sniffed my own panties after volley ball training and got aroused by the smell.
>>
>>6948201
I was scrolling on different pages on the internet and one day I realized I was staring too much on the boobs
>>
>>6947673
It's being fine, perhaps the best school year so far.
>>
>>6948203
Do you still do this?
>>
>>6947476
>I've met with people irl

S-T-O-R-Y-T-I-M-E
>>
>>6948238
Sometimes. Though these days I have taken the liberty to molest my gf's innocent panties to fuel my fetish.
>>
>>6948201

When I saw >>6947673 and realized I want to pull her purple hair while gently easing my fist into her.

Seriously though, when Marissa on the O.C started dating Alex and I was actually into it. I had never been into any straight couples or any of the boy idols that were popular, but before that, there weren't any attractive lesbian couples visible to help me realize why exactly.
>>
>>6947476
>toted
touted
>>
>>6948283
Thanks senpai.

>>6948251
I dated Supes.

>>6948201
I had a huge crush on a girl I knew.

>>6947673
School starts up next week, I hope I make a friend.
>>
>>6948201
I realized that I've only had crushes on girls.
>>
File: 1473791818139.jpg (94KB, 500x339px) Image search: [Google]
1473791818139.jpg
94KB, 500x339px
>>6948289
>I hope I make a friend
Let's hope for you you don't act IRL like you do in these threads.
>>
>>6948289

Yeah but what actually happened? I wanna know what it's like when two lesgenners meet up. I picture two awkwardos with their hands in their pockets not really knowing what to say. Then, if beer is involved, they slowly get comfortable and have conversations that unironically involve 4chan memes.

>tfw your irl gf accidentally lets a "kek" or "fug" slip out when you're among normies
>>
>>6948339
>I wanna know what it's like when two lesgenners meet up
There are plenty of lesgenners that have met IRL.
>>
>>6948327
>implying you don't know me irl but are unaware and are accidentally falling for me

>>6948339
It was awk for us. But good. It's like all the good from your online conversations but mixed with more good. Because you're physically with them. I'll always be happy when I think back to it.
>>
File: 592.jpg (730KB, 740x1265px) Image search: [Google]
592.jpg
730KB, 740x1265px
>>6948355
They should chime in as well
>>
>>6948385
Why aren't you together then? Is one of you fug?
>>
>>6948201
Watching a TV show where a lesbian character was love with her best friend. I'd been super gay for my best friend ever since we were little kids and I'd never identified with any of the other fictional lesbians I'd encountered so I never thought anything of my feels until I saw parallels in a "lesbian" context. I walked around the neighborhood for hours that night thinking about how suddenly so many things made sense.
>>
>>6948397
It's too personal to get into. Just know that I'll always have love for my supes.
>>
>>6948406
>It's too personal to get into
What. a. bore.

I want other stories now. Who found their gf on lesgen? Who met irl and they ended up being a tranner or irl autistic?
>>
>>6948339

We hung out, we chatted shit about lesgen, talked about animu, video games, science fiction.

It was surprisingly unawkward.

She's my gf now.
#blessed
>>
>>6948391
Does it count if she (allegedly) no longer visits lesgen? If so, the experience was pretty similar to >>6948441
Shockingly easy to chat with for hours about nerdy shit. But we're not dating, just friends.
>>
>>6947476
>Took great care in replicating my style but I would never choose such a vile OP pictur
Oh I wasn't trying to replicate your style, I just copy pasted your OP text
Why write new stuff?
>>
How many cis lesgenners met up with what they thought was a cis lesbian, but turned out to be a tranny?
>>
File: tumblurrrrrr.gif (250KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
tumblurrrrrr.gif
250KB, 540x304px
FUCK YOU LESBIAN TECH SUPPORT I FIGURED IT OUT MYSELF.

>>6948669
Yeah I don't care as long as it isn't inviting trolls. I like not having to do it all the time. Although I do always use tumblr images.
>>
File: 1460615360137.jpg (176KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1460615360137.jpg
176KB, 1024x1024px
>tfw you'll never meet a pure maiden and get to seduce and defile her with your homo ways.
Why even live?
>>
File: zk4BCCx.jpg (93KB, 765x918px) Image search: [Google]
zk4BCCx.jpg
93KB, 765x918px
>joins discord
>sees trannies
>leave
>>
>>6949206
Ughhhh I hate it when that happens

I miss the lolcow chat that was pretty comfy even though it was full of straight girls. Any farmers here?
>>
>>6948837
Happened twice.

Trannies who lie about their tranny status should be put on a list the way sex offenders are, tbqh

>>6949198
Because I have student debts to pay off
>>
>>6949198
Who says you won't meet a pure maiden?
>>
File: 1467535687138.gif (4MB, 344x203px) Image search: [Google]
1467535687138.gif
4MB, 344x203px
>>6949235
https://youtu.be/ZR_X6PrASho?t=48s
>>
You sound like someone who is fun at parties.
>>
>>6949280 was meant for >>6949235
>>
>>6949235
>but cunty bulldyke social justice warriors...
That doesn't even make sense. You sound like another right wing retard who doesn't have an asslick of an idea what the different SJW factions stand for. Most bulldykes aren't even SJWs. If anything, bulldykes tend to be more old school and conservative. Some are even misogynistic shits like yourself. Do us a favor and commit suicide to liberate the rest of humanity from your shit tier genes. Also leave forever, because your post is giving regular people brain cancer from the sheer idiocy.
>>
Omw to chill with a guy that negged me for a whole evening because he thought we were on a date. When I came out to him, he immediately stopped being a douche of almost made up tumblr story proportions. The transformation was incredible.
>>
Stop taking the bait you losers.
>>
File: ah ak.png (1MB, 2228x1636px) Image search: [Google]
ah ak.png
1MB, 2228x1636px
>>6949295
Don't let a troll shit up lesgen too much pls
>>
>>6949300
If you can bear to chill with him, make sure you slowly and subtly convert him from sexist asshole to a feminist sjw for the luls.
>>
>>6949322
>丽
I can't get over how weird some simplified chars look.
>>
File: rei.png (29KB, 643x489px) Image search: [Google]
rei.png
29KB, 643x489px
>>6949322
>>6949406
Like seriously, it looks like a suspicious Froakie or something.
>>
>>6949406
>>6949479
Hand in your lesbian cards. Now.

>>6949479
Draw me an Ampharos.
>>
>>6945053
That's so sweet <3
>>
File: ampharotsundere.png (229KB, 1018x1278px) Image search: [Google]
ampharotsundere.png
229KB, 1018x1278px
>>6949498
>Draw me an Ampharos.
k, but why do I have to hand in my card?
>>
How the fuck are there people who are, unironically, against social justice?
>>
>>6946353
>wangblows' font """""""""rendering""""""""""
Sasuga. Pic related is gahnoo/loonix using Seamonkey.
[spoiler]Although that is a problem with Chromium. Chrome and Chromium are both shit use a real browser you stupid fuck.[/spoiler]
>>
>>6949621
Is it bad to sometimes feel sexually attracted to Pokemon?
>>
>>6949731
Yes, unless it's a Florges.
Which is a female-only species btw.

>>6949621
>sexy animu lesbian comic
>"oh look those chinese characters look like eyes!"

Cute yellowmon though.
>>
File: 1369758483809.png (63KB, 500x355px) Image search: [Google]
1369758483809.png
63KB, 500x355px
>>6949689
Because there is no such thing as social justice. In non-fascist countries everyone got the same amount of rights and obligations. Wanting to obtain privileges just because you think you deserve them because the great grandparents of your great grandparents were slaved 400 years ago is stupid.
>>
>>6949757
You can't ask for Hibikek lesbian comics to be taken seriously, please.
>>
>>6949713
d/a but I missed you, you angry kecleon.

>>6949731
Seems to be endemic in Japan, so at least you're not alone.

>>6949757
>Not paying attention to the dialogue in your lesbian porn
>Reina topping Kumiko
Switch their positions and I'd be more distracted. Reina's the one who made all the vaguely M comments on their gayass hike.
>>
File: 1461989211577.png (231KB, 540x591px) Image search: [Google]
1461989211577.png
231KB, 540x591px
>>6949760

Why not
>>
>>6949760
>>6949783
Here we go
>>
File: 1472513855481.jpg (564KB, 2000x2798px) Image search: [Google]
1472513855481.jpg
564KB, 2000x2798px
>>6949783
Because depicting two canonically straight whores into each other is absolutely offputting. I can only like this Hibikek pairing since they at least don't have male love interests (yet).
>>
>>6949758
>In non-fascist countries
Nice fairy-tale land, anon
>>
File: 1367208129463.jpg (91KB, 596x504px) Image search: [Google]
1367208129463.jpg
91KB, 596x504px
>>6949795
When China ends its communism and becomes ancap it will be the first non-fascist country in the world.
>>
File: lauren cohan.jpg (8KB, 189x267px) Image search: [Google]
lauren cohan.jpg
8KB, 189x267px
>>6949789
What's a good recent lesbian animu.

>>6949795
>>6949758
Fucking hipsters.
>>
>>6949808
>What's a good recent lesbian animu.
Depends what you personally consider "good" and how recent.
>>
>>6949807
>When China ends its communism
>""""""""an"""""""cap

Well, take another (You), I guess.
>>
File: 1352088228257.png (587KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1352088228257.png
587KB, 1280x720px
>>6949819
Ancap is the ultimate form of society, and it can only descend from communism.
>>
>>6949808
Valkyrie Drive
>>
>>6949808
I think they've all been about tiddies lately, so I haven't paid much attention.
>>
>>6949815
I don't keep up with anime much, so I guess whatever is more recent than Sakura Trick.

The most recent yuri I actually finished was Yuri Kuma Arashi, which was kind of shit.
>>
File: 1449978630418.jpg (66KB, 804x630px) Image search: [Google]
1449978630418.jpg
66KB, 804x630px
>>6949832
I liked VDM but it wasn't good at all.
>>
>>6949839
>Yuri Kuma Arashi
I'm really sad this ended up being pretty straightforward in the end. It wasn't nearly as wild a ride as Utena or Penguindrum.
>>
>>6949808
>>6949839
You're better off reading mangos when it comes to yuri.
>>
>>6949854

Ew, I hated penguindrum. After Utena I'm surprised that Kunihiku dude created such a bad-stereotype-filled lesbian character.
>>
File: 1459909516037.jpg (221KB, 600x650px) Image search: [Google]
1459909516037.jpg
221KB, 600x650px
>>6949839
Ange Vierge was pretty gay and fun, it finishes airing tomorrow. Also New Game!, it's already over. Anne Happy has a gay redhead Sakurako spawn from hell. Fushigi na Somera-chan got a yuri episode, it's shorts but very funny. GochiUsa S2 had Sharo lusting over senpai and Chiya being gay. Haifuri was pretty subtexty. Himouto Umaru-chan had a spaghetti gay girl. KinMoza S2 was ultra gay. Love Live! Sunshine is basically 100% yuripandering, way gayer than the original series. Mikagura Gakuen had a gay MC but I didn't finish it since it was pretty bad. ViVid series is of course gay, it's Nanoha after all. That Fate shitte spin-off I don't watch but has plenty of hardcore loli yuri lewd, although I think all the girls are bisluts. Pan de Peace was boring but it had some gay. Qualidea Code has 6 MCs and 2 of them are canon yuri, the main lead of these two has another 3 girls beside her main lusting after her. Regalia is airing and is basically legal loli that are robutts (summon them) and get it on with girls physically older than them, one couple is perfect /ll/ material. Re-kan! was pretty cute and subtexty. Sabagebu! was ultra gay, it's comedy. Symphogear GX was gay alright, as expected. Valkyrie Drive was maximum lewd gay, enjoyable if you're into that. Yuru Yuri S3 well of course. Also not recent but watch Yuyushiki if you haven't and like SoL.

Next season looks pretty gay also. Looking forward to brave witches especially.
>>
File: sakura.jpg (53KB, 500x521px) Image search: [Google]
sakura.jpg
53KB, 500x521px
>>6949892

Much thanks for the thorough summary, Anime-senpai. I appreciate your existence.
>>
File: u_chart.png (644KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
u_chart.png
644KB, 900x1200px
>>6949872
this

>>6949839
I especially liked Sasameki Koto that I found from this chart that was on /u/ a couple of years back. It's cute but also a little sad at times as well. There are definitely some other things on here worth checking out, but since it's /u/ it's probably made by a dude
>>
ALL ANIMU POSTERS ARE CONFIRMED NOT LESBIAN

>>6949713
I said I fixed it. Keep your foul trannershit.
>>
When everyone is ready

>>6949975
>>
>>6946649
>wrestled control

wtf are you talking about. She wilingly gave control up and laughed her ass off about it.
>>
>>6950090
" she"
That's not necessary
>>
>>6949339
Would if I could! Evening went better than expected but there was one moment where we made eye contact and I could tell he really wanted to kiss me and then he immediately got all jumpy and twitchy and put his head in his hands lmao. Poor dude, sort of. I don't really know if there is Official Lesbian Ettiquette on spending time with dudes who are into you but my rule of thumb is I'm not bothered by your heterosexuality as long as you respect my homosexuality.
>>
>>6949841
Agreed
>>
>>6944822
Did you just describe me?
I don't exactly know how to dress myself now since frilly clothes and military clothes are equally appealing to me, but is it really that common for short girls to have short hair and dress unisex?
Is this a trend now?
>>
>>6936874
2 of these on the go. wtf?
Thread posts: 348
Thread images: 79

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.