[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/lesgen/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 7

File: 640.png (258KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
640.png
258KB, 640x360px
Lesgen, tfw edition.

How are you feeling today, /lesgen/?

This is a comfy thread to discuss lesbian issues. Anyone who identifies as a lesbian is welcome, but please, refrain from discussing issues that are better suited for other threads.
You should keep trans issues on /tlg/ and cocklusting issues on /bigen/. Terf's are welcome to create their on /terfgen/ to discuss terf related issues.
Other than that, just chill and have fun.
>>
>tfw missing my ex constantly
>tfw also really horny today
>>
Lonely, but that's normal, and very sick and it's fucking me up.
>>
>tfw no gf.

Also, my ex (who dumped me) just texted me saying she misses me. It basically means she wants to fuck me and dump me again (she's done it before.)

Wat do?
>>
>>6925259
Kill her
>>
Tfw no gf
Tfw you thought you would have a date this week but you never heard back
;---;
>>6925259
Fuck her and the dump her?
Go over for sex and leave as soon as you're done without warning?
>>
File: image.jpg (58KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58KB, 400x400px
>>6925147
I feel sad, lonely, disappointed, and fat
I want to kms honestly. Ohwell
>>
>>6925288
Dubs, so I guess I'll have to do it.

>>6925186
Are you my ex?

>>6925292
That's actually a good idea.
>>
anyone else in an ldr here?
i love my gf more than anything, but still it's been so, so long since i've so much as kissed a girl, and sometimes kissing girls just feels good, idk.
>>
>>6925147
>Terf's are welcome to create their on /terfgen/ to discuss terf related issues.
Please make. It'll be fun.
>>
>>6925300
Don't kys. I bet you're beautiful.
Fat girls are best girls.
>>
>>6925147
I'm feeling pretty off.

The girl that I had been crushing on and chased down after giving me mixed signals, then ghosted me... came back after six months and apologized, and admitted she ghosted me after I started dating another girl and she had realized she liked me.

I felt like I was on top of the world when she told me.

... Too bad I'm moving in a month outside the continental US and this is the last thing I would have wanted to deal with. I was ok with leaving my friends behind and was convinced I wouldn't have this kind of attachment.

I've been crying all day about it actually
>>
>erasing cislesgen

Nazi r u gonna fix this
>>
File: image.jpg (53KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 500x500px
>>6925325
I'm not too fat I'm just eating disorder minded
It still sucks that I can't eat anything without gagging or almost vomiting

I wish I was thin
>>
>>6925380
>moving in a month outside the continental US

Bring her with you. Carry her into your car and don't let her out. Tell her you'll give her a happy life in OuterLandia.
>>
File: 1465248809692.jpg (310KB, 1113x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1465248809692.jpg
310KB, 1113x1440px
>>6925147
>>6925428
>>6925447
Why is it that transbians hate cis lesbians so much, but at the same time, they try to occupy their sacred spaces? Is their desire to commandeer and exert control over cis lesbian spaces the product of their toxic male-socialized idea of the necessity dom-sub relationship that cis women are allegedly supposedly to submit to in the commanding presence of a male?

Why do you feel that they need to be included?
>>
>>6925484
you need to stop posting on 4chan so much and get therapy for whatever is troubling you
>>
>>6925446
As much as I'd love to whisk her off to Hawaii with me, I'm moving in with my parents while finishing school. She's also in college and I'd rather her focus on finishing her career path and then we'd decide where in the middle we'd go to afterwards.

My family is also deeply-rooted catholics who've said to me "I'd rather have a whore for a daughter than a lesbian" so I'm closeted until that degree is done.

I pay for school myself and once I'm done, I'll figure out what to do. Just really sucks that I had told myself that I'd be fine since I wasn't going to leave behind anything with romantic ties to anyone and then this happened.
>>
>>6925528
Sucks to hear about the parent situation. I guess I'm used to the no fucks given attitude of religion up here in New England, I never really thought about it.
But it seems you have a plan, and have your bearings straight. If I would you, I would be looking forward to Hawaii. Beach babes and weekend trips to Japan, if I could afford it.
>>
>>6925444
Well, that sucks.
But at least you got dubs first, and now trips.

Have you gone to a doctor about that?
>>
>>6925528
>"I'd rather have a whore for a daughter than a lesbian"
You should be both, then they would only be half-disappointed.
>>
>>6925528
>Hawaii
I'm so jelly.
Too bad about the family situation, though. But it seems you'll be alright.

I'm rooting for a super cute story for you and that girl in the future. Have you talked about maybe going LD with her?
>>
>>6925557
I live in the DelMarVa region so it's less the region and more that I'm Latina and culture is a big deal. I'm into going to Japan and what not, and plan to, Hawaii just isn't really my tastes when my home country is pretty 'identical'.

>>6925590
I loled.

>>6925653
We've agreed on that. She didn't know I was moving and was shocked that I was, but she's the one who is more optimistic out of the two of us, by saying things like "At the most, it's just a few months until things are more clear. We've got this!"
Still just really... anxiety inducing to do.
>>
>>6925675
>"At the most, it's just a few months until things are more clear. We've got this!"
Aww, that's so sweet. I really hope things work out great for you two.
>>
>>6925559
>Have you gone to a doctor about that?
No I already have clinical depression and I don't want to make things harder on myself
It's come up before but I've evaded the issue
During the times when I was thinnest I just avoided doctors
>>6925590
Kek
>>
>>6925444
you're extremely thin
to the point where it's hard to tell if you're just athletic and really lean/toned or have anorexica. are you mtf too?

>thin and toned
>cis girl skeletal structure
jelly as fuck
>>
File: image.jpg (76KB, 540x749px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76KB, 540x749px
>>6926693
That's not me its my goal body
She shooped it between her legs though
>>
>>6925147
>tfw away from gf for a month because I'm away working so I can take her on holiday she deserves so much
>she's very delicate and doesn't take it well that we're apart for so long
>it's basically "I'm hurting you because I love you" type of scenario
I feel terrible about this, lesbros. still over a week to go.
>>
I am in love woth my gf, we got together a week ago. But ever since I've been depressed and anxious. I also hate texting cause I sound whiney and clingy over it when I am neither.

I tell her to meet up but she wants to give me space while the only space I need is from my phone and other people. We are starting to drift apart I think yet she keeps texting me that she misses me and loves me.

But I get really anxious because of the texting and some fear I can't understand. What do so I don't fuck it up?

I wanna meet up but she is avoiding me after I mentionned that I may need space.
>>
>>6926790
tell her that you only needed space from other people and shes the special exception in your life whomfrom space is not needed
call it a miscommunication, shes just trying to go with your wishes
>>
>tfw gf
>tfw gf with a rape fantasy
what do?
>>
>>6926839
fulfill it
legally ofc
>>
>>6926842
We've done some kinky things many times but I don't know. I just don't want to hurt her too bad
>>
>>6926862
talk to her about it beforehand
set up a safe word and things like that

then act on it when shes not expecting it, a long time after you talk about it so that shes forgotten but keep established rules in mind if she consents
>>
>>6926839
Me and my ex did that fantasy and it worked out just fine. I went out for a weekend to meet my parents but I didn't tell her one I would precisely come back. So she had to spend some time "waiting" for me.

I came in the middle of the night while she was asleep. I simply overpowered her, tied her to the bed and placed a collar on her. Then I made her cum against her will and made her lick me. It went on for a long time.

At the morning she was a proper sex slave and she wanted to keep wearing that collar.
>>
>>6926890
>tfw no gf to do that to me.
Why live?
>>
does liking traps make me straight?
>>
>>6927280
Traps are girly boys
Trans are girls with dick
Traps make you a little bi, trans is still lesbian
>>
>>6927212
Because one day someone will do that to you and more.
>>
>>6927464
Really, anon?
>>
File: scars.jpg (91KB, 333x500px) Image search: [Google]
scars.jpg
91KB, 333x500px
>>6927538
Yes, anon. You will have somebody to love and rape you. Someone to snuggle and cuddle during the day and spank you into a sex slave as night falls
>>
>>6927280
>>6927285
Well, in my country most "traps" identify as female, so I guess it may vary depending on your definition of trap.
>>
I need a gf
>>
>breaking out in crazy welts/knots all over my head/neck/face every night
>wake up these last two days and my lymph nodes are swollen
>tfw I convince myself I have at least 3 different terminal illnesses/cancers and/or AIDs
>>
>>6927822
I can be your gf
>>
>>6928226
<3 Hope you live in London
>>
>>6928234
Sorry, I'm on the other side of the world, how it always is, I guess.
>>
>>6928394
Can you be my gf then
>>
I have to go to court tomorrow. Wish me luck!
>>
>>6928234
I just wanted to add that, everyone I've ever been interested in meeting from internet life literally lives in LONDON.

the meme is real ..
>>
Sometimes my gf too much of a meme.
>>
>>6928928
same
>>
>>6928773
Good luck
>>
>>6928928
are you my bf
>>
>>6928773
For what?
>>
how does this lesgen feel about chubby butches with some muscle?
>>
>>6930966
I will date literally any girl who smells okay and will abuse, beat, manipulate and brainwash me until I'm completely psychologically ruined and dependent on her

chubby, not obese butches can smell okay so they qualify
>>
>>6930975
personally go out of my way to smell good and like to coordinate my deodorant with my body spray so no worries there
>>
>>6930966
Since I'm health-conscious and work out I'm usually not attracted to chubby girls. But if they are muscular and work out and trying to get in shape, that alone makes me attracted to them.
>>
>>6927946
Try washing your sheets and pillow cases more often. Also use a dye/fragrance free detergent.
>>
File: IMG_20160603_161026.jpg (45KB, 482x324px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160603_161026.jpg
45KB, 482x324px
>>6931167
sounds like me to a t
>>
>>6930966
They are disgusting.
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.