[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ftmg/ - female to male general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 359
Thread images: 36

Evolution edition
Have you reached your final form yet?

Old thread >>6847919

Don't forget to sage until we're at bump limit on page 9-10.

Ancient map: https://www.zeemaps.com/edit/U0Hw9yNtqrJd-qzTdbUFMw

Some info: http://helpfultransinfo.tumblr.com/tags/

Phalloplasty info: http://ftmphalloplasty.tumblr.com/post/127662387608/phalloplasty-blogs

Skype group: add duckduckfrog
>>
Ages ago.
Currently in poor shape due to disabling injuries. I'll be fine again after treatment and relearning, but for now & the next 2 years dating 's not realistic or plain dangerous.
>>
>>6882054
D-dangerous? How?
>>
I'm getting really pissed and hopeless that i can't get rid of my tummy or hip fat. There's barely any there but it's squishy and pudgy. Ive been trying to fix it for months. Literally no results. I'm building muscle in all parts of my body, yet the areas I'm trying to fix arent getting muscly or going away.
>>
At work, feel shark week coming on. No gear, no dispensers, no chance in hell of going to a shop and buying just that without the usual mountain of groceries to hide it in. It's gonna be a long day.
>>
>>6882084
No one gives a shit what you buy and even if they do, cashiers have seen worse or dealt with worth. If you wanna buy tampons with condoms, duct tape, whiskey and laxatives then just do it because you are still better than bitcjy customers. Even before transitioning I was terrified of buying tampons or pads. And then even after transitioning I was buying this shit for my sister or friends who were too nervous. I still occasionally have to buy weird shit for people who are too scared to buy in person.

Just do it. My anxiety used to be so bad I would make someone I know and even got some strangers to pay for shit for me just so I didn't have to go to the register myself. What only helped was forcing myself to do it. It sucks but just do it and you'll realize how fucking stupid it is to give a shit about it.
>>
>>6882070
Sounds like your fat distribution haven't recomped properly. It is very difficult for women to achieve abs because of all the fat dumped in that area. If I remember correctly your on T right? Losing more weight will help you kill off the stubborn fat and when you gain it back you will most likely get it in male distribution meaning it's easier to get male looking hips and visible abs.
>>
>>6882065
Hands unusable = defenceless.
I've done (online) dating before, many harmless nutcases that I don't mind - but also riskier tricks. To properly assess basic safety I'd have to chat way more than I'm able to.
>>
File: image.jpg (28KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 600x400px
egg
>>
>>6882158
you wot m8?
male fat distribution makes sure fat goes to the stomach area
female fat distribution makes sure it doesnt go there
>>
I hate shemales so much.
>>
>>6882070
You haven't been on T for very long from what I can remember right? Just keep working out, don't worry about the results so much and let T do its thing.
>>
I think I'm lonely, /ftmgen/. But I'm also boring, relatively poor, not very attractive or sexual. Met some peeps online but they always seem to want more than I can give. I don't think I'm where I should be at my age, and I try and hope to improve I don't think I'm where I should be at 25. Ive talked and hung out with one non-coworker related person on six months, maybe more. I don't think think this is healthy and I think I've I've forced myself with work and moving to become too much of a hermit. Or maybe I'm just too insecure because most people have these dreams and I'm content with just making ends meet. Things can suck and I'm totally fine with it and roll with it it. I find I hard to connect with this, that I'm ok of things are shit but I will try. Maybe this is more of a poor thing but being trans def doesn't help much. I wish o had friends actually around me that I can just be with.
>>
>>6882344
It won't guarantee fast friendships, but meetup.com is really useful for putting yourself out there. They have gatherings for your hobbies. It may or may not be active in your area, it depends on how populated it is. Good luck man.
>>
What's a halloween costume that'd justify purchasing a binder without raising suspicion?
>>
>>6882924
any male fictional character will do
crossdressing for halloween is only suspicious when your peer group is 12-25 year old tumblr kids who think 50% of the population is sex discordant

i'm late for my t shot but i fucking hate needles and putting needles in myself and today marks two months on t but i have not begun to get used to it
why is androgel useless
>>
are there any... gay trans people here?
>>
File: 5977_600.gif (499KB, 490x275px) Image search: [Google]
5977_600.gif
499KB, 490x275px
>>6882994
>mfw someone has to ask
even straight trans guys on /ftmg/ are pretty gay (as one of them)
>>
>>6883040
>would a gay guy date a gay guy
>>
>>6883046
point being that the other dude is cis
sorry if I sound autistic
>>
>>6883055
the only place where you'll meet 'gay trans guys' who only date other trans guys is the tumblr yaoi autoandrophilia fandom
>>
>>6882344

eh you don't have to be fun, attractive, or have money to make friends... i think i'm relatively boring, nothing special, and i don't have money on me ever pretty much... people don't seem to really care about shit like that, especially cuz you gotta be realistic... even if you're not misjudging yourself there's other boring people around... maybe they're your kinda boring and being around them would just be fun for you, plenty of people don't generally give a shit what other people look like when they aren't fucking them (and even when they do... myself included i was with a chick i wasn't at all attracted to cuz of... well that's a long story), and there's plenty of cheap/free shit to do... i imagine if any of that shit counted i wouldn't really have anyone...

you honestly probably nailed your issue when you said you work and moved and that it made you more antisocial and now it's just weird for you... which i get i've been in pretty isolating situations and adjusting to other people (not counting my s/o in my case) can be a little weird... but you'll get used to it...

as for the other shit find things you're interested in and do them, and you'll meet people... i've met people just from getting high and drunk by a river so i'm sure you could find someone doing anything that's outside pretty much... and there's also the meeting people online option if that doesn't work for you

but yeah... people don't usually have a ton of expectations, if they did i imagine i'd never meet anyone and most people wouldn't be friendly towards me... they mostly just care that you accept them and spend time with them doing anything, which is easy enough in most cases
>>
>have you reached your final form yet?
No but I see transitioning from female to male as an objective upgrade. Is that sexist?
>>
>>6883227
nah it's true, women are objectively inferior in several different aspects and play life on easy mode so they don't experience true suffering but also not true happiness
at least they're cute
>>
>>6882253
Not that simple. Female fat distribution also loves that area but in a different manner. Ever heard of "it all goes to my hips ;_;". If he only said stomach you would be right, but hips too so my guess is fat distribution. Can only be sure with a pic but yeah. watch early transition pics or pics of people starting t with a bit of extra fat, and you get what I mean.
>>
>>6882202
Makes sense. How did you mess up your hands?
>>
>>6883236
Ease off the tumblr chicks and go travel in the 3. world. There you see what people originally meant with women being oppressed, and what male privilege actually is.
>>
>>6882952
I'm finally used to T shots after about 8 months. Sometimes it would take me two hours or two days and more than ten hesitant punctures with the needle. Now it's just a few minutes and it's in and out. You'll get there soon enough.

And instead of making a separate post, I think I'll keep it here: how do I stop getting clocked as female? As I mentioned, I'm 8 months in and the rate I get misgendered is the same as before I started T. Someone even made the assumption that I'm a woman who smokes a lot, when I've never smoked before, as a way to understand why my voice is deep. Once I achieve the ability to grow a beard, I feel like people will pity me as a hairy girl. People are being that dumb! I feel like if I correct them, I'll get belittled as a confused girl who thinks she's a boy. I have a really thin body so I wonder if muscle will help but also winter is coming and muscle definition won't matter when I'm wearing a hoodie and coat...
>>
>>6883872
It's hard to guess why you're not passing without a video. My guess is that your mannerisms are all extremely feminine, unless you're wearing women's clothing around everywhere still.
>>
File: tumblr_nbt50jRB7h1r3409eo1_500.jpg (106KB, 500x638px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nbt50jRB7h1r3409eo1_500.jpg
106KB, 500x638px
>>6883872
>I wonder if muscle will help
Fuck
Yes
Get
Lifting
Senpai
Pic related. See the shoulder difference.
>>
>>6883872
>winter is coming and muscle definition won't matter when I'm wearing a hoodie and coat...
Winter bulk, get on it!
>>
>>6883881
I've always worn boy clothes so my fashion style hasn't changed a bit. Mannerisms could be right. I slouch a lot and am polite. Er, not that cis guys can't be polite but I guess my gesture of it is less gentlemanly and more timid. Too many people have said I was scary or projected a rude image so I guess I changed the way I carry myself over the years cause everyone thinks I'm so nice now...

>>6883907
>>6883919
I really hope no one would confuse it with being a "big-boned" lesbian though, or a mousy chick bulking with clothing layers. Not that I'm meaning to insult those types of people but again just thinking of how others might try to assert I'm female. My dad is also really slim, as are my brothers, but they definitely have height on me, since I'm just under 5'5". I also thought about getting 1.5" boots and putting something in my shoes to add even more height.
>>
>>6884007
>"big-boned" lesbian
The key is fat distribution. T will help keeping a male bodyfat % which is lower than women, making the muscle look more defined and more square. I don't know how your face looks but working out will help speed up fat distribution making your face masc faster. The fact that your starting from skellymode is even better because your muscles will starting to show a lot earlier.
also:
>I slouch a lot
working out helps with posture, making you carry your frame better. You will most likely seem less delicate and more assertive.

I can't recommend it enough. Getting into lifting made all the difference for me. You don't have to bulk up and become huge, because even a little muscle makes a huge difference.
>>
>tfw hips are 51"
kill me now please
>>
>>6884615
lose weight

is it possible to make money camming as ftm
>>
Where's my cute tomboy gf/bf?
>>
>>6882952
Androgel being slow/not as good as injections is a meme.
T. Using it for years bc I hate needles
>>
>>6884933
it can be a meme but i've also known people it was straight up useless for
>>6884904
we're men, not tomboys
>>
>>6884936
I'm guessing they weren't on it for very long, had just started and were still in that phase of being impatient for results, or their body wasn't all that responsive to T either. Which can happen, actually I used to talk to a guy on injections, and he had no changes after months unlike others. Dunno how he's doing now or how he got around that one.
I will say that getting the right dosage can be tricky (more or less than injections? I would have thought less considering it's daily application and smaller peaks/troughs if any than a weekly or bi-weekly injection).
>>
>>6884976
nah, i've known a guy who was going really well on injections until he switched to androgel and it just...stopped
as if he stopped t completely
the only people he knows who had any kind of good result on androgel were 10+ years on t by the time they started it, for reference he's 15 years on t so has met a whole lot of ftms
>>
>>6884619
Yep, everything has a niche
>>
>>6885001
i found some interest on /r9k/ and /soc/ but i am terrified
what if i just want to sell pictures of myself with my eyes blocked out so i don't get outed in 10 years
how do i suppress my crippling dysphoria
how do i survive in this capitalist society
>>
>>>6884994
Well that's unfortunate. How did he know it stopped after so long on T though? Levels or did he notice changes back to F in the time he qas on it? Also do you know why he switched to it in the first place after so long?
I have only ever used androgel and I must have been passing (voice) within 6 months, got wolverine-hairy and toned too. Personally I think it's pretty good.
>>
>>6885011
quit being a faggot.
If you want to do stealth, don't do cam. It is a way to out yourself and will very likely come back to haunt you. Unless you're willing to live with the consequenses, don't do it. Get a normal job like everyone else, and try to live frugally to save up for kill-tiddies-101.
>>
File: unfit for work.png (614KB, 769x820px) Image search: [Google]
unfit for work.png
614KB, 769x820px
>>6885051
i'm disabled and can't work, the 'leeching off of welfare' meme means i can't even get disability because i'm young and live in an impoverished region
my only real option is the 'underground economy' and i'd rather sell drugs but i don't even have the money to get them off the darknet in the first place
what am i supposed to do? not even to afford transition, to afford FOOD
>>
>>6885065
Well, the woe me act doesn't help. How are you disabled? Are you the one with the messed up hands?
If your body is broken, use your mind. Call center gigs, any sort of computer-based position, or other desk jobs are still available.
Can you borrow a base from your parents or some friends to start off your drug idea?
For food use food banks.
>>
>>6885082
apologies for turning on the woe for a second i'm just kind of sick of being scared of the future
my body is fine but i'm chronically crazy and autist to a degree that's really visible offline
i'm trying to figure shit out but it's hard enough when you're on a level playing field y'know
>>
>>6885089
I feel like this too, but I also don't have female clothes other then sports bras to hide my chest from stupid trans phobic flatmate....
>>
>>6885065
>and live in an impoverished region

...So you can't get help for being impoverished because you're impoverished?
>>
>>6885113
yep :^)
>live in australian version of ghetto surrounded by bogan cunts
>area develops reputation for 'leeching off of welfare' meme
>can't get welfare because you're an 18 year old whose disabilites aren't physical who lives in an area subject to the 'leeching off of welfare' meme
>>
>>6885097
Iktf bro. Just get your bearings and apply to any job in your reach. Even menial jobs are better than starving. Start today and send a minimum of three applications every day. Sooner or later you will find something, and then at least you will have money for food and basics. Even if you're a bit autistic and crazy there will be something, just be honest and try not to underestimate yourself. The autism and crazyness shit will probably improve a bit when you start feeling control of your own situation. After you get some income settled you can get all the other stuff in order.
Don't try to hatch fancy schemes to get money, they usually fail and leave you with less money than you had. If you want to have a side income, wait until a meme menial job has you stable and use side shit to boost the paycheck rather than relying on schemes on their own. Hope this helps.
>>
>>6885128
so Logan then? or one of the other many many shit holes we have here....
>>
>>6885134
nope, wasn't even lucky enough to be born in an eastern state or perth
>>
>>6885133
didn't see this at first but
thanks for the advice man, will keep in mind
>>
>>6885140
ahh sorry, I forget places outside of Brisbane exist sometimes....
>>
>>6885065

you don't necessarily need money to get drugs... like i don't have any money right now, but i could still get drugs and then pay for them later... if you're just friends with a dealer you could probably get some, sell it marked up a bit, and then pay them back + have extra and repeat... why the fuck would you bother trying to get drugs online though?
>>
>>6885149
because drugs offline are overpriced, low quality, and riskier
darknet or bust noob
>>
>>6885149

+ also there's dealers who will do shit like free samples, free birthday drugs, and so on... idk... maybe it's just that i actually hang out with my dealers, like doing shit like going fishing and whatnot... but even like... i met this one dealer the other day hanging out with this guy i know who i met through a different dealer and he immediately was talking about giving me some free shit + delivery the first time i call him and all that... and plenty of dealers like to give deals and shit too
>>
>>6885149
>>6885160
You have a point. If he has ADD he could get his hands on adderal or something legally for cheaps.
>>
>>6885174
i have 'adhd' but also am morally against big pharma and i'm not sure which should take priority
then again i know from other people's experiences with such that if you take prescribed amphetamines they're regulated and tested and shit so i probably can't even go that route
>>
>>6885160

i've had plenty of drugs from various sources (who get their shit from a lot of different places), and good quality shit is the same regardless... and prices vary from dealer to dealer especially depending on your relationship with them... and it's a hell of a lot less risky to have someone who's taking most of the risk just deliver some shit than ordering online... also you can sample shit in person...

>>6885174

well yeah there's that too... which isn't what i meant, but it's a good point...
>>
>>6885183
(also should note 'tested in my area', i know you and all 50 of your friends have been selling adderall for years but see also 'i live in the bogan ghetto')
>>
>>6885183

you can easily get shit people would buy then, and if you're desperate for money then holding onto that kinda morality is just fucking you over...

aside from that, they can only tell you sell your prescriptions if you get caught... i've known so many people who sell/give out their prescriptions... i've been handed so many free pain killers and benzos...
>>
>>6885190
Yeah I know, but you gave me the idea of adderal, so ty my man.

>>6885183
Which is why you use internet. How far to civilization?
>>
>>6885192

what do you mean by "tested" exactly?
>>
>>6885209
my mum is prescribed them and they obsessively regulate exactly how much she has at any one kind to make sure she is taking exactly 1 pill a day and things along those lines
>>6885208
well yeah, i'm using the internet so i can buy drugs (and resell them) because it is inherently superior to every other means of doing so
>>
>>6885212
*at any one time, not kind
and my mum is a 45 year old divorcee rather than an 18 year old neet so i imagine i am somewhat more suspicious
>>
>>6885171
Your dealers sound great. Wish I knew how to find ones like that. I mean I had some but they had to err... relocate
>>
>>6885212

yeah but it's not like they're checking her pill bottle every day... usually regulations just limit how much you can have in a specific span of day... regardless you're too paranoid to sell drugs, i think it's a bad choice for you...

>>6885208

np, it was a good one...

>>6885233

it's cuz half the people i know here are dealers so when i do shit like go fishing and whatnot i've chilled with them... i'm like a drug magnet though, they find me... i'm gonna actually miss them when i move, though i'm going back to nyc so it won't be hard to get shit quickly... not like moving somewhere new and waiting for them to find you...
>>
>>6885324
>>6885233

i'm on a tolerance break though right now... i guess idk depends on whether or not my s/o decides to stick to it i guess...
>>
does anyone have any pre-post transition pics to share?
>>
Can you make a reverse of this pasta?
So believe me, I get it.
You get to grope yourself and steal a peak in the chicks bathroom. But bro. Have you considered that it makes you look like a GIRL? What's more, men might get the wrong idea and try to date you, which is hella gay. My bro Brad did this, at first it was all fun and games, we'd grope him and laugh and it was sweet, but then we started getting attracted to him and that's FUCKED UP.
Here's the kicker though, we told brad to stop doing the pills and he CRIED, brad would never cry before, he had the least emotions of us all, like a war vet, real cool guy. But it gets worse, Brad stopped taking the pills but the boobs stayed on and he had the face of a fucking chick and acted totally gay, smiling at silly shit all the time, it was gross.
He was weak as fuck, couldn't squat fuck all anymore. Then recently Brad told us that he had to keep taking the pills or he'd die, doctor said that, so now he's taking the pills for life and honestly I might end fucking him some day and that's gay as fuck. That's my horror story and it's true, so please, stop taking pills before it's too late
Ty, I'll pick it up in an hour
>>
File: tumblr_nx219mWW1W1sg9fqho1_1280.jpg (308KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nx219mWW1W1sg9fqho1_1280.jpg
308KB, 1024x1024px
>>6885540
see >>6883907
There's also lots of them in the tumblr link in OP.
>>
File: 1470103737699.jpg (54KB, 575x686px) Image search: [Google]
1470103737699.jpg
54KB, 575x686px
>>6885546
Lazy faggot. Do it yourself.
>>
File: 6316352-3x2-940x627.jpg (43KB, 940x627px) Image search: [Google]
6316352-3x2-940x627.jpg
43KB, 940x627px
>>6885583

Nothin amiss here, just a bit of fair dinkum aussie tucker
>>
>>6885583
But I don't know ftm stereotypes
>>
File: 1473539036271.gif (420KB, 500x241px) Image search: [Google]
1473539036271.gif
420KB, 500x241px
>>6885642
Creative thought too much for you?
>>
>>6885658
Creativity is irrelevant when you are fundamentsllly missing information
>>
File: 1468769841631.jpg (15KB, 281x228px) Image search: [Google]
1468769841631.jpg
15KB, 281x228px
>>6885684
You are missing more than information, faggot.
>>
>>6885691
If you keep being mean to me I can't guarantee your safety
>>
File: 1460893031887.jpg (5KB, 158x152px) Image search: [Google]
1460893031887.jpg
5KB, 158x152px
>>6885699
>>
File: het.jpg (32KB, 278x400px) Image search: [Google]
het.jpg
32KB, 278x400px
>>6885699
kek'd I'll do it for you, anon.

So believe me, I get it.
You get to grope yourself and steal a peek in the guy's bathroom. But girl. Have you considered that it makes you look like a DUDE? What's more, women might get the wrong idea and try to date you, which is hella gay. My girlfriend Linda did this, at first it was all fun and games, we'd slap her ass and laugh and it was sweet, but then we started getting attracted to her and that's FUCKED UP.
Here's the kicker though, we told linda to stop doing the pills and she FLIPPED OUT, she would be okay with crying before, she was the most in touch with her emotions of all of us, real cool guy. But it gets worse, Linda stopped taking the pills but the boobs stayed gone and she had the face of a fucking dude and acted totally gay, wearing flannels all the time, it was gross.
She was strong as fuck, couldn't keep a waistline contingent with the current mainstream understanding of femininity fuck all anymore. Then recently linda told us that she had to keep taking the pills or she'd die, doctor said that, so now her name is ayden and shes taking the pills for life and honestly I might end up getting fucked by her some day and that's gay as fuck. That's my horror story and it's true, so please, stop taking pills before it's too late.
Ty, I'll pick it up in an hour
>>
File: 1456192422175.jpg (25KB, 436x436px) Image search: [Google]
1456192422175.jpg
25KB, 436x436px
>>6885724
traitor
>>
>>6885149
You'll get yourself killed if you can't move the product, I'd recommend not doing it if you don't already have a solid client base.

>Number 10: a strong word called "consignment"
>Strictly for live men, not for freshmen
>If you ain't got the clientele, say "hell no!"
>Cause they gon' want they money rain sleet hail snow
>>
>>6882994
Definitely. Been living as a gay male for ages (usually taken for cis). Knew I was gay before learning that 'trans' (ftm) even existed.
>>
>>6883757
Unknown. Messed up both arms years ago. Medics unwilling to examine, let alone operate once necessity diagnosed, probably due to ancient 'SRS' in medical history.
>>
>>6885905

tell that to the guy who wants to be a drug dealer... i'm not looking to sell drugs... me in jail wouldn't work out so... i'll pass
>>
>>6885995

+ i assumed he had a client base in mind... and killed? maybe if he's buying a ton of drugs instead of you know... being intelligent and starting very small scale to see how it even goes
>>
File: 1472893464132.jpg (9KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1472893464132.jpg
9KB, 320x320px
How long were you on T for until you started pooping?
>>
>>6883012
>straight ftms
>actually being a thing
>>
>>6886116
Seeing how both T and E is present at birth you should aquire that information from people's mothers, or maybe nurses at various hospital birth wards. I should warn you, infant fecies is a known carcinogen and instantly removes five skill points when touched.
>>
>>6886172

I'm wearing an amulet with +5 DEF, will the poop still reduce my skill point pool?
>>
>>6886184
You need a no-homo enchantment on your sword to deflect it, and you can't wear faggoty amulets when using no-homos. Unless you have come across no-homos on your adventures, seek out the shaman and aquire one from him after he sobers up.
>>
>>6886148
so you guys are all... gay?
also, if the vagina gets fucked, will there be pregnancy?
>>
>>6886204

>seek out the shaman and aquire one from him after he sobers up

How do I sober him up when he's permanently drunk? Can't I simply kill him and loot his corpse of all the anti-homos
>>
>>6886218
You might need him later, but sure killing works. Slip him some moonsugar to wake him up, or if your stealth skill is high enough you can pickpocket the enchantment. Beware of the guard birds though, their beaks are poisonous.
>>
>>6886248

I'm wearing a cockring that reduces poison chance so don't worry about me, buddy.
>>
>>6886261
You should have said so. That changes everything.
>>
>>6885724
Thanks a ton.
You have made a powerful ally this day
>>
>>6881815
Bump, this thread is so comfty.
>>
>>6886218

>killing potential party members during your quest

automatic game over
>>
File: 1472793010601.gif (2MB, 404x237px) Image search: [Google]
1472793010601.gif
2MB, 404x237px
>>6886952
>>
>>6886218
Swg. Think of a number from 1-10 and write it down.
If I guess right you will post penis.
Tell me when ready
>>
>>6885945
You must know about the incident or what time period it happened, surely? Is it nerve degeneration or some shit? Either way that sucks dude, feels for your broken bits.
>>
>>6886206
hopefully. it's my dream to marry a handsone ftm and raise a couple of kids together
>tfw i will never have this
>>
>>6886206
T makes it impossible to get pregnant, those that have gotten have stopped taking T for quite a long time. And most transguys get hysto anyways to get rid of ovaries and uterus (if not the whole vag too).
>>
>>6887042
No incident that I recall. I remember roughly when it started, because I went to my primary care provider when the pain didn't subside in 2 weeks and in addition 1 arm + hand wouldn't move anymore.
From that day on I have everything documented.
All injuries found (one at a time) are of such a nature, that only a high-impact accident could have caused them. No signs of wearing, all tissues perfectly healthy, just unexplained fractures, ruptures and tears.

I'm having a hard time (going on 6 years now) waiting for treatment. Surgeons -I lost count- dismiss me, saying that nothing 's wrong whatsoever (ignoring MRI's, X-rays, ultrasounds and so on), like I only want operated on to get attention? I cannot even imagine what they might think. They're ruining my life and my health this way - which is the opposite of what they should be doing.

Thanks, anon, helps me stay sane.
>>
>>6887505

in my experience when doctors are dismissive it's cuz they have no clue what's wrong... and a lot of them can be dicks about it...

like i've gotten a lot of bullshit from doctors before my current diagnosis (which is still a lot of "we don't understand completely and there's no known treatment live with it" and other fun shit), i've been in the hospital and overheard a doctor bet a nurse that i was a pill seeking junkie (he referred to me as "12" or "16" ... some shit like that, doesn't matter... when i got wheeled in for a scan i noticed it was the number over the bed i was in) had them refuse to do much cuz like my oxygen levels, blood pressure, blood counts, pulse, vitamin levels etc were all perfect (still are) and i don't look sick... and i mean... i love pills, but why the fuck would i spend an eternity in the er for them? ( i did enjoy the ones i got from that visit though)

i did eventually get lucky though, and my current doctor let me read 4 full pages of symptoms to her (i wrote all the shit i've felt for the past few years down for her) and discuss them in detail... checked a ton of shit no one even bothered to test me for (nearly all of it was fine but still...) and figured out the issues/cause (well cause in the sense that i know having lyme and treating it triggered this) but it took a while...

i'm not a doctor but have any of them discussed ehlers danlos syndrome with you? it'd explain the shit you're talking about, and is frequently dismissed and misdiagnosed...
>>
File: image.jpg (117KB, 639x759px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117KB, 639x759px
unrelated to anything:

one of my budgies just almost choked to death (pic related, him with gypsy)... i'm always telling my s/o he's gonna end up doing that cuz he goes crazy over food... fell off his perch and shit... had to massage his throat to help him out, not even sure why i did it just seemed like a good idea... worked though, so that was lucky...
>>
>>6887505
Are you sure you just didn't fall really hard and put your hands out to catch yourself sometime and forget about it until you felt the pain a few hours later? If you have a really high pain tolerance I think it's kind of difficult to tell when somethings wrong especially with adrenaline and the natural painkillers your body releases for awhile when you're injured and in flight-or-fight mode.

Was this an one time occurance that doctors have ignored or were the fractures ongoing for 6 years?
>>
Hey guys, so my gf gonna start T somewhere in the future, what should I expect?
Kinda scared
>>
>>6887824

a bf
>>
>>6887694
True, but in my case they know exactly what is wrong. After sound diagnosis, the surgeons I get referred to to repair the damage flat out deny there is any.
I suspect this behaviour has something to do with 'SRS' in my records.

Very good to mention Ehlers-Danlos, I've looked into Marfan as well, can't be excluded - but the current injuries need fixing. Easy and fairly common procedures.
Getting EDS or related confirmed takes forever (medical geneticist), that can wait.
>>
>>6887844

why do you think it's the srs thing? seems so unrelated i can't imagine how it'd affect the other shit...

that sounds shit to deal with though, sorry you're going through that... anyway you can get out of your area to see someone else?

it was just the first thing i thought of... i know diagnosis is a bitch but having one like that might help your other doctor issues... they'd have something else they can't just overlook if that's the case... both issues have a look about them in terms of your physical appearance, self diagnosis isn't the best but it might give you an idea of what direction to look if you fit the physical description...
>>
>>6887876

+ you've already been through this for 6 years... at this point a test taking forever isn't much longer... i mean yeah keep trying to find a doctor who will listen, but don't put other shit off 'til you do if you can avoid it...
>>
>>6881815
Cis dude here, with a genuine question for you all.
If you do decide to get some kind of synthetic penis attached to you can you actually get erections and orgasm through it?
>>
>>6887939
>synthetic penis

You mean a strap on?
>>
>>6887951
No like how mtf people turn their dick into a vagina but the other way around.
I've seen an image of an ftm with surgically attached penis but I was unsure about how functional it really was.
>>
>>6887962
>>6887962
>I don't know what synthetic means

god bless
>>
>>6888024
Well come on, whatever you get attached isn't a 'real penis'. I just wanted to know how functional it is.
>>
>>6887822
I stumbled regularly, no significant falling. Indifference to pain may have led my GP to underestimate the damage. All injuries at once, some, initially overlooked, surfaced after complications for lack of treatment. Most doctors (who diagnosed or referred to others) were fine, kept sending me to other hospitals till it became clear that I am somehow 'blacklisted' with surgeons.
How to find a gay or trans-friendly surgeon? Seems worth a shot.

I must be very careful to not make things worse.
>>
>>6888028
Saying "attached" makes it seem like we buy a dick and staple it on. And do you not know how phalloplasty works at all? It's usually made of your forearm.
>>
>>6888074
Okay well no I don't, all I wanted to know is if it works or not and if any of you have any personal experience of it.
Just curious desu.
>>
>>6888036
No offense but what you've said doesn't make any sense. You won't elaborate on anything or any injuries you've gotten but then are angry doctors won't treat you?

If one or two doctors mistreat you that's one thing but I highly doubt the ton of doctors and surgeons in all the hospitals you've been too were all transphobic. Most doctors don't give a crap about that. Have you ever considered that you're a hypochondriac?
>>
>>6885546
>So believe me, I get it.
>You get to grope yourself and steal a peak in the guys bathroom. But girl. Have you considered that it makes you look like a BOY? What's more, girls might get the wrong idea and try to date you, which is hella gay. My sis Britney did this, at first it was all fun and games, we'd grope [is there a better equivalent of grope?] her and laugh and it was sweet, but then we started getting attracted to her and that's FUCKED UP.
>Here's the kicker though, we told britney to stop doing the injections and she RAGED, britney would never yell before, she had the least emotions of us all, like a war vet, real cool chick. But it gets worse, Britney stopped taking the injections but the beard stayed on and she had the face of a fucking dude and acted totally gay, scowling at silly shit all the time, it was gross.
>She was strong as fuck, could squat fucking twice as much. Then recently Britney told us that she had to keep taking the injections or she'd die, doctor said that, so now she's taking the hormones for life and honestly I might end fucking her some day and that's gay as fuck. That's my horror story and it's true, so please, stop taking hormones before it's too late
>>
>>6888153
All doctors & radiologists agree about the injuries and the necessity of surgical repair. Only the surgeons who were to perform the operations deny all and refuse treatment.
You sound like one of them.
>>
>>6888299
What country are you in?
>>
>>6888299
Okay, I don't believe you yet because you haven't elaborated on anything. You just say another tiny detail that still leaves a bunch of relevent stuff up in the air.

Where were you injured? Are your fractured, cracked, or both? Did this injuries happen at roughly the same time, were they staggered, are you still progressively getting more cracks in the bones, what? So your doctors have zero clue why your bones spontaneously broke/fractured/cracked? No genetic fuckups, not because osteoporosis, or some meds that fucked with your metabolism? You vaguely mentioned xray and MRI but it was questionable whether or not your doctors ordered them for you or whether they didn't order them because they didn't believe you. I assume since you said radiologists that you got MRIs/CTs done.

IDK man that's pretty damn sketchy. It really sucks that the surgeons refuse to reset the messed up rehealed bones (if that's even what they were supposed to do because you never actually mentioned what surgery you needed or why). But if you're spontaneously breaking them and your doctors haven't figured out why and how to stop it then it might be bad to do surgery or they might end up hurting you more.
>>
>>6888036

why do you think the issue is you being trans?
>>
>>6888437

+ idk the exact laws where you live, but refusal of treatment based on discrimination is illegal, and i doubt any surgeons wanna deal with possible repercussions... if you're being refused by multiple surgeons in spite of all the shit you're talking about with other doctors running tests and whatnot... well honestly it probably has nothing to do with you being trans... and if it was cuz you were trans and absolutely nothing else you'd have a case against several surgeons...

which is highly unlikely, and it's more likely that they just can't actually do anything for you...

like i have a fucked up shoulder that's been fucked up for like 15 years, unrelated to my health issues it's a bit weak and i've got nerve damage in there and whatnot... my doctor checked it out, could tell it's all fucked up, but ultimately cuz it's an old injury there isn't a ton that can be done (working out helped it, but i can't really do a lot of shit like that now without making my shit worse so that's done) and really if all your injuries are 6 years old there might not be a ton that can be done

also your insurance might not cover surgery, also if you're going in there and arguing with surgeons and not having calm conversations they have every right to refuse you... not saying you do, but if you did then that'd make it ok to tell you to leave legally...

i just don't think more than one surgeon is gonna risk dealing with legal bullshit just for turning you down for being trans ... it's just really unlikely, and i'm not saying you're lying about your health (having dealt with shit doctors i know getting brushed off when something isn't easily treatable or unusual or confusing does happen so i'm not saying you're lying...), but i do think you're mistaken about it being a trans issue... not everything is a trans issue
>>
>>6886980

dun wanna play that game
>>
>>6888330
NL
>>
>>6888411
Most answers I posted earlier in this thread. All exams were ordered by doctors. There are no medical reasons against surgery and no surgeon has given any.
Their denying is obviously (to my doctors too) some pretext.

Once I realised the refusals _might_ be related to my SRS history, I went here to ask if others had run into a similar brick wall.

That's why I'm posting in /lgbt/ and why more specifics don't really matter.
>>
>>6888437
I didn't think of the possibility until last week. If true, my doctor & I could agree on a workaround.
It has to be something all surgeons know before first appointment. Multiple instances in the past where <people> responded completely different depending on whether they knew first, or this about me.
Then 'my' surgeons (SRS), who complained how doing SRS harmed their (preferred) careers as hand surgeons. Cutting in healthy bodies was despised by their colleagues.

Worth some thought, and feedback, thanks anons.
>>
>>6888540
All repairs are easy, feasible and effective - a diagnostic surgeon told me and my doc.
Legal: very good point, but they need fear nothing. The reason for discrimination must have been stated in writing.
No one will have reported (to GP) that they didn't want to help because SRS (or any disrc.), so I don't have a human rights case either.

Besides, false statements on the presence or absence of any <disease, injury, blah> is a felony here.
I get told 'nothing wrong' - then after the next referral reporting (to GP) that all injuries are confirmed by all exams. Rather creepy.

As for the trans thing, I forgot a long time ago, a distant past (transitioned gradually & very young). Considering the thoughts above hit me harder than expected.
The idea was so positive and simple: if this is something that happens a lot to trans ppl (ihdk), their will be some list of surgeons who don't dismiss us (for that reason).
>>
>>6888856
If any repair work is 'easy, feasible and effective', and you have that in writing, plus visible radiographic evidence, then you potentially have a case for false statements being made. Lay a formal complaint on those grounds, if you have no reportable evidence of discrimination
>>
>>6888856
Also, have you exhausted all non-invasive treatment options? IME, most surgeons won't suggest as a first line treatment, unless there's no other available option.
>>
>>6888744
...What SRS did you have exactly that required a 'hand surgeon'?
>>
>>6889587
Thumb benis
>>
>>6889587
>>6889780
But seriously, it's probably skin grafts from his arms
>>
File: 1471126055270-int.jpg (39KB, 600x568px) Image search: [Google]
1471126055270-int.jpg
39KB, 600x568px
Quick question from a cis guy

Can a ftm's nipples be sensitive post-masectomy. If not that must really suck and I feel bad for you guys.
>>
>>6889906
peri (method that doesn't leave scars and only works on small perky chests) and other assorted di alternatives: yes
di (most famous method, leaves scars): maybe
di is really terrible and the resources for even the largest-chested ftms to have top surgery without that degree of scarring exists but nobody bothers to look into or use them because everyone hates trans men
>>
>>6889946
>the resources to have top surgery without that degree of scarring exists but nobody bothers to look into or use them because everyone hates trans men
Can you elaborate? Got any links? My chest isn't too bad, but it would be great to get minimal scarring when I finally get top surgery.
>>
>>6889906
It depends, I don't even know the actual name of the technique used on me but I've heard people call it "the london underground" because of the scars it leaves. I lost feeling on my right nipple but had it on my left, except after I went to do some fixing up I also lost the feeling on my left one. Sucks as I liked to play with my nipples but I'd rather have a flat chest than feeling on my nipples.
>>
How does hrt affect ftm sex drive?
>>
>>6889906
my nipples aren't sensitive and i'm not even on t yet
>>
>>6890226
Depends. Usually increases it. Some guys become hyperactive sex rabbits.
>>
>>6890155
Mine are very sensitive
>>
>>6887812
Are your budgies handtame? Glad he's ok
>>
>>6888856

i don't know the exact laws where you are, but if you have all these doctors who have said surgery is possible and necessary, tests, records etc and you're still being denied treatment you have a case... all you need is a record of everything wrong, records that surgery was necessary (key word here btw), and proof that surgeons have denied you that for reasons that aren't legit

you don't need to say it's cuz you're trans cuz all you need to prove is that you're being wrongly denied medical treatment, and are being lied to about what can/can't be done...

like i said though i'm not buying it being multiple surgeons biased against transpeople refusing necessary surgery unrelated to someone being trans in the first place... that seems weird to me, and had it been one or two (your posts make it seem like way more) it would seem like more of a possibility... but with records and paperwork and whatnot how plausible it seems won't matter cuz you'll have evidence if anything is going on there...

but yeah you don't approach a case like yours where you don't know the actual reason by saying it's discrimination cuz you're trans (even if you believe that) instead you just show cold hard facts and paperwork... it works a lot better to work with known reality than a personal assumption when you're dealing with legal shit

as someone who doesn't know you, without any evidence, you sound like you might be in the wrong somewhere and you're claiming discrimination with no solid grounds other than your opinion... and like i wouldn't be crazy surprised if surgeons found you hard to deal with and you have a reputation for being difficult... not that i don't believe you (i don't have a strong opinion in either direction) but the way you explain yourself has made several people question how legit your claims are which isn't promising

sure look for a trans friendly surgeon, but also think about gathering all the evidence you have dating back as far as you can for a case
>>
>>6890371

nah they aren't, only gypsy is, but they're not afraid of me and will do shit like fly to the bed when i'm laying down and walk around me... land on me here and there... i can get close to them and i've pet them, and played with them, but mostly they're not very hands on... i could be pushier and probably get quicker results, but i'm alright with letting them do what they want...they've been getting even friendlier lately though, usually when i'm playing guitar and singing (and cuz of it, they fucking love it) so they're sitting with me more and eventually they should warm up

the budgies we had before these 2 never really flew to us much, but we could handfeed and pet them and they were more playful as long as i went over to them... and they'd do things like walk over when we were by their cages and preen our hair and shit...
>>
>>6889906
I literally cannot feel my own nipples because they are fucked and super inverted right now, pre-top surgery. I am expecting to feel about the same amount of sensation after but I am wondering if I will have even more sensation.

>>6888856
That is so insane where are you right now you can't be in the US, that is so third world (no offense)
>>
>>6890226
Increases tenfold.
>>6889906
Not sure if they ever get the sensitivity back after they've been cut off, re-sized, and sewn back on (for larger chests) maybe after a few years they might get a fraction of the sensitivity back.
>>6889946
Looking into top surgery for next year, I'm excited but also hating having to settle for possibly misshapen and/or badly placed nipples and a massive scar going all the way across my chest. Ughh. At least it's better than having tits.
>>
>>6890498
I think the trick is to not fall for the macho meme of not caring for the scars. If you make sure you tend to it properly the scar tissue will be less prominent. Cocoa butter and shit like that. Will still be a scar, but less damage.
>>
File: 1464330145603.png (30KB, 495x330px) Image search: [Google]
1464330145603.png
30KB, 495x330px
>tfw too much of a bitch to lift a dishwasher
WAKE ME UP
>>
>>6892435
How heavy are those anyways?
>>
>>6892448
Idk. From the feel of it at least twice as much as my stove, which was around my weight, so 200 lbs? We couldn't drain it of water for some reason.
>>
>>6892482
Well, it's not that surprising you wouldn't be able to lift it then. At least not in my opinion. A lot of cis guys I know wouldn't be able to lift it either. It's not like you absolutely must fit the macho as fuck bodybuilder stereotype or something.
>>
>>6892508
The guy who helped me is a 120 lbs stick insect. He managed to drag/pull/push the thing down 7 stairs no problem. I just want to be stronger than him t b h. He used to be a gymnast though, so I guess he has a good strength base but still.
Idk. A guy should be strong, not bodybuilder tier but be able to do shit around the housem you know.
>>
>>6892482
how tall are you?
>>
>>6892535
Well, if you want to get into specifics, yeah, men are supposed to be stronger. Are you on T yet? That could be making some difference there. And if it really bothers you, you can always start lifting or something.
>>
>>6892555
No T yet. I've been doing bodyweight and makeshift lifting for a year but no T means shit progress. I'm hoping to get my hands on some proper weights this fall though. That'll probably help.

>>6892551
5'3
>>
>>6892535

there isn't any actual "should be" you know... if there was i'd be fucked though on a bad day a gallon of water is a bit much for me
>>
>>6892582
Any hope of getting on T soon then? It really sucks that it's so hard to gain any muscle without it.
>>
>>6892594
True, but at the same time every individual have their own goals. One of mine is to be able to carry my own weight just as the guys around me does. Only women ask for help lifting things around here.
>>
>>6892612
No, at least a year from now. Working out keeps me from going crazy though. Apparently I gain muscle easier than other people on E. I have faster progress anyway.
>>
>>6892622

well sure it's one thing to have your own goals, nothing wrong with that... it's another thing to say an entire group of people "should be" anything... just saying, and idk i've seen plenty of guys ask for help doing shit (like moving something or lifting it), not just from other men either...

where's "around here"?
>>
>>6892641
That's good at least. Hopefully the time will pass quickly for you then.
>>
>tfw pre-transition
>have to go clothing shopping soon
>my mum wants to tag along, which means I can't go get men's clothes

I'm curious, do people really notice the difference between men's shirts and women's shirts? I know women's t-shirts are curvy while men's aren't, but I'm talking polos or dress shirts/button downs.
>>
>>6892706

buttons are on different sides...
>>
>>6892706
Generally, other than the buttons, the sleeves are shorter on womens' clothing and everything is usually more fitted to fit a female body type. That being said, I've passed wearing only womens' clothes so it's not impossible.
>>
>>6892667
Thanks. I do too.

>>6892657
You're completely right, but at the same time it's a gender stereotype that gets enforced around me, so I get constant reminders that I'm different, weak and female. Also I feel I need to be strong because I don't like being dependent on others. Freedom is important and strength gives that to some extent.
>>
>>6892767

eh freedom doesn't actually exist outside your own mind... it can make you more self sufficient though, so there's that yeah...

as for the other shit, i don't get placing that much value on shit other people think and say... but whatever... that's on you if you're that affected by other people and your surroundings to a point where your desire to be strong stems from that

it's not a bad goal regardless, better for you to work out and shit... i just thought your logic was a little off
>>
Has black men's fashion changed at all since the 90s? It seems the only major change has been jeans are now skinny and showing off your underwear is not popular.

>black anon
>looking at hip-hop videos from the 90s and 2010s for vague fashion advice
>long shirts, t-shirts, hoodies, baseball caps, etc are consistent throughout the decades

Uh huh... At least it's cheap, I guess.
>>
>>6892896
It's cheap precisely because the predominant black culture is the poor people living in the ghettos. When you hear "black men's fashion" you don't think of the black businessmen who wear suits to their job every day, do you?
>>
>>6892582
You should try a calorie defecit diet or something, need to lose like 90 lbs at that h/w
>>
>>6893085

No, I think of what I mentioned because it's the most popular clothes. Even the millionares dress like that.
>>
>>6893164
You can take the nigger out of the jungle but you can't take the jungle out of the nigger.
>>
>>6893116
>200 lbs is twice the weight of something around his weight
>lose 90 pounds
>>
>>6893242

>implying 10 lbs isn't a healthy weight

found the fatty
>>
File: t. washinton.jpg (56KB, 592x554px) Image search: [Google]
t. washinton.jpg
56KB, 592x554px
>>6893228
>being racist against black people in the year 2016

Who else are we supposed to unite with to kick out the ahmeds from our homeland?
>>
I feel bad for my non-American bros. Many of you had to wear skirts to school. One thing I like about the lack of uniforms in the US is that no one forces you to wear skirts to school.

>tfw I went to a religious middle school
>they wouldn't let girls wear slacks, just skirts
>I had not worn a skirt in 7+ years and didn't know how
>it kept on riding up on me the entire year
>it was so embarrassing
>had to wear skirts in the winter

Ugh. I don't know how women spent centuries wearing only skirts and dresses.
>>
>>6893932
My european country doesn't use school uniforms either, not now sure how many european countries even does?
>>
>>6893932

i was in catholic school for 3 years and 2 weeks... the worst part of the uniform was just it being a uniform honestly had it been pants it still would've sucked... i was always in trouble for uniform violations though... like just all the time... i was always in trouble for other shit too, but almost every day it was for either wearing the uniform wrong or just not wearing it
>>
>>6882158
>>6882299
I've been on T for almost a year. It has changed me in some ways with exercise. My upper body is bulking up fairly quick. But i still have a roundish face and hip/belly pudge.

Also, getting pants that fit and look good on a curvy manlet sucks dicks.
>>
>>6893963

UK does.

Mon dieu, I love girls in skirts.
>>
>>6893932

kek, my school was either the classic schoolgirl plaid skirt, or fucking hideous plaid pants of the same material. I was the only one in my grade that ever wore the fugly things, I could count on one hand the amount of people I saw in them through my entire high school career.
>>
>>6885133
Try kitchens. I work with some weird motherfuckers, but as long as you get shit done, most kitchen people don't care. Failing that, dish isn't a difficult post to land and at least gives you an in, if you want to pursue that.
I'm talking US, though, I understand restaurant culture is a little different in AUS. Can't figure it's too different though.
>>
>>6889906
Mine got waaay more sensitive when i went on T so basically I'm fuckin' enjoying that while I can. It'll still be a relief to have the tits off though, fuck knows.
>>
>>6892896
inspo:
http://blog.blackfashionmag.com/

Also I love this guy's suits but i can tell he's actually small time and somehwere definitely not the US.
https://www.instagram.com/koko_lusi/
>>
>>6881815
Does this pic mean "cock pussy bitch ass"?
>>
>>6894490
I think it's the other way around, starting as an ass. Cock is last and legendary form.
>>
>>6895287

>tfw you will never assume your legendary form, and remain a Journeyman forever

If I train enough maybe I can become a Master
>>
>>6893995
You should try focusing on your obliques and core muscles, it should help. I basically lost the hourglass figure with T + some weights doing that.
>>
>just got ma'am'd for the first time in my life
What the fuck
>>
File: selfie1.jpg (127KB, 451x336px) Image search: [Google]
selfie1.jpg
127KB, 451x336px
>tfw you start t at 14 and it wrecks you
>>
>>6896103

i've never had anyone call me ma'am before... or refer to me as an adult in any way... it's kinda weird actually, i was telling my s/o that the other day actually... cuz regardless of the gender someone thinks i am they never think i'm an adult, i imagine the day someone actually treats me like one is gonna be really fucking surreal at this point...
>>
File: about me.jpg (14KB, 326x158px) Image search: [Google]
about me.jpg
14KB, 326x158px
>>6896121
>tfw you came out at 13 but didn't get blockers until 15 or t until 17, still pre-most things, saw everyone else you knew transition before you in the intervening half decade and wake up every day wanting to die because you lost the important years of your life to nonstop pain and suffering and have serious delayed maturity issues and can only befriend or relate to 14 year olds
>>
>>6896153
Exactly, people always think I'm 15 and even my actual age isn't at "ma'am" stage.

God, now I'm thinking that woman did it on purpose because she was being standoffish anyway for working on a customer service desk. Read me as FTM, didn't care for it so gendered me on purpose. Am I being paranoid here?
>>
>>6896189
>>6896153
What do you mean, you're not old enough to be called ma'am? You call everyone ma'am or sir regardless of age here. It's polite.
>>
>>6896205
i'm assuming you live in the american south
out of it, ma'am is 40+, usually 50+
>>
>>6896205
In interactions with strangers, nobody needs to be called anything unless you're trying to get their attention. It's like how you can get away with not knowing someone's name, because you're never going to say it to their face and you only need it to make reference to them.
>>
>>6896189

you might be being paranoid, but idk... hard to tell cuz some people are assholes, and that could be a possibility with the way some people are

it is weird though especially considering people think you're younger than you are... that'd probably throw me off a bit too

>>6896205

yeah nah... that's not how shit works in plenty of places, here "ma'am" is specifically a term meant for an adult woman... and it's also an unnecessary one not just like being polite or whatever... there's no reason to make any distinction, and i've seen people get uncomfortable being called either cuz it makes then feel old, especially women so it's better to avoid it...
>>
>>6896284

for an older adult woman*
>>
>>6896284

them*
>>
What do you guys do about sparse eyebrows?

It's one of the reasons I don't pass. My eyebrows are really thin and for some reason they're patchy/sparse on the outside so it looks like they're only an inch long. I never plucked them so it doesn't make any sense.
>>
>>6896418
you could try filling them in i suppose but eyebrows are an extremely mild aspect of passing
mine naturally grow in a manicured-looking feminine arch and it has never impacted my passability in the slightest
focus on other aspects
>>
>>6889906
mine were never sensitive to begin with
they are literally useless to me
>>
>>6892896
just dress like bieber
>>
I'm so sick of being jobless. I need a job asap. Is it true that applications are all online now? My brother told me that but I prefer physical applications.

>>6896205

Not really. Children are called "miss". Young adults are also called "miss" on default. "M'am" is for adults 30+. I remember I got called "sir" once when I was 13 and it felt weird but nice. It was mature sounding.

>>6896189

I wish people would think I'm 15. Even in girlmode I look like a freakin' 12 year old when I'm 20. I looked at my papers and apparently I haven't grown 2 inches since I was 10.
>>
Anyone here bind their wrists? Some asshole back in 3. grade told me my wrist are small and girly and since then I've been binding with shoe laces, leather straps and braces. By now my wrists are probably skinnier than they should be because of it. Will it reset if I stop binding? I don't want to be a wristlet my entire life.

>>6897012
Online is the thing. But most jobs spesify it if you need to apply through some sort of online system. It's pretty easy.
The best way to get a job, in my experience, is to dress sharp and speak with the manager personally, ask if they need people and handing over your resume right there. That way you seem a lot more real and easier to remember than just another digital paper to shim through.
>>
>>6897078

I don't have a resume. I've never had a job before. I'd have nothing to put on one.
>>
>>6897012
CUTE
London?
>>
>>6897108
Put in school stuff. Also, get recommendations from your favorite teachers. Write a good application if your resume is short.
>>
>>6897012
I'm 22 and look 15 so maybe it'll scale up for you.
>>
>>6897118

I never went to high school. I'm working on my GED but I want a job before I go to college.

>>6897130

Doubt it. I have a cutesy babyface.
>>
>>6897139
>I never went to high school
Why?
>>
>>6897145

It's complicated and I don't want to discuss it, but I'll just chock it up to severe social anxiety at the time. By the time I was 15 or 16 I was too old for being a high school freshman and was forced to get a GED. I waited a few years because I was grumpy that I couldn't go to high school.
>>
>>6897159
Yeah I get that. Well, without High School I think the In Person strategy is even more effective. Your papers are nothing, personality all. Also, is it possible for anyone in your family to get you connected with a business or something?
>>
I realised recently that I really want to fuck my boss. Or maybe just forcefully use a fleshlight on him like they do in ero manga because I can't be bothered with all that anal shit (pun related).

Kind of makes me feel like an asshole to my long term gf though.

Anyways, what up, /r/relationships?
>>
File: 1454012079317.gif (1MB, 284x320px) Image search: [Google]
1454012079317.gif
1MB, 284x320px
I guess not everybody learned
>>
>>6897190
Being attracted to authority figures is common
t. armchair psychologist
That being said where do I find someone who wants to forcefully onahole me.
>>
>>6896161
>>6896121
Fucking Americans. Here you can't start T or any blockers or anything before you're 18, it's not allowed by law. Then you need 6 months therapy at least plus a bunch of tests which take more months unless you've got quite a bit of spare money to pay for them. You fucking know nothing about delays. I started T at 21.
Sorry I got butthurt
>>
>>6897669
Okay but are you cute.
>>
File: 1430291728080.gif (2MB, 299x348px) Image search: [Google]
1430291728080.gif
2MB, 299x348px
You are all awesome and I hope you have a nice day!
>>
>>6897981
Thanks, puppy.
>>
>tfw 5'1" so even if I transition and pass flawlessly I'll still get clocked often due to my height
Please hold me /ftmg/
>>
>>6897669
actually i'm australian which is why it took me so long and wasted my life kek
>>
>phalloplasty info
Also highly recommend gendercube on tumblr for phallo shit. He explains it better than anyone I've seen and is pretty honest about his experiences.
>>
>>6898998
I'm 5'0" and been on T for 7 years. I haven't been misgendered since I was a year and a half on T. It can be hard in the beginnings but it stops mattering
>>
>>6887939
You can't have erections by yourself (have to get a device implanted) but you can 100% orgasm after surgery
>>
File: sorry.png (1MB, 457x512px) Image search: [Google]
sorry.png
1MB, 457x512px
>>
if anyone wants a cute shemale gf beep in mtfg is looking for one. thanks guys.
>>
>short girls transitioning to male
Why would you do this to yourself? Being a manlet is a fate worse than death.
>>
>>6900168
being a manlet is better than being a dead or severely brain-damaged from failed suicide attempt woman
i don't enjoy being 5'4", but i sure enjoy it better than not transitioning
though i might not count because due to the path my transition took i have a severely arrested growth phase and could end up on the shorter end of average male height (5'7"-5'9")
>>
>>6899128
You're lucky you got to start T before 18 years old, mofo. Stop feeling bad for yourself. I started at 21 and while I do feel there were many years wasted, at least I have an active social and professional life now.
>>6897839
I guess. I look like 15 years old boy, some grills dig that, and gay men
>tfw gay men hit on you and say you kinda look gay
I only like girls reee
>>
>>6900573
i started one month before my birthday and only because i acquired it illegally, which itself took a year and a half due to how difficult steroid sourcing in australia is
i have not yet found the cure for being bitter and miserable because for all i am yelled at to get a sense of perspective it's pretty impossible when you spent years being so dysphoric you couldn't even listen to music because you'd be reminded your voice is wrong
i just hope i'll be okay someday
>>
I want to live in an /ftmg/ apartment building with a ground floor gym and we all drink on the roof on Friday nights.
>>
How common is AAP?
>>
>>6900698
autoandrophilia is extremely common
'autoandrophilia' as the genderflip of blanchard-agp that makes gay trans men transition, not really a viable concept any more than blanchard-agp is
for examples of aap being mistaken for sex discordancy or occurring alongside it in the wild, look at the many yaoi/bandom slash fans on tumblr
>>
>>6900721
>tfw you have had both AAP and AGP fantasies
What now Blanchard
>>
>>6900757
how
>>
>>6900771
I mean I'm bi so that might have something to do with it
>>
>>6900721
>bandom
God, I haven't thought about that shit since Livejournal was a thing.
>>
>>6900811
the whole emo scene is actually at the start of a big renaissance
>>
>>6900692
this sounds good in abstract, but imagine all the eventual gay drama and mental illnesses rubbing up against one another

actually, fuck it, sounds wild, let's do it
>>
>>6900692

you're supposed to get shitfaced on a roof every night...
>>
>>6901124
Those problems can be remedied with a fight club.
>>
>>6900692

Shotgun being the landlord
>>
>>6901385
more like low paid building supervisor who has to clean up our messes
>>
File: moregun.png (14KB, 592x342px) Image search: [Google]
moregun.png
14KB, 592x342px
>>6901399

>clean up
>not add to

Anon you don't know me and that saddens my heart
>>
>>6901385

Shotgun being the couch surfer who 'just needs a place to crash for the night' and ends up staying rent free indefinitely.
>>
>>6901428

desu if I was the landlord of FtMg house everyone would be a couch surfer.

In fact, instead of beds there would instead be sofas.
>>
>>6901449
can the couches pull out into beds?
>>
>>6901462

No. What do you take me for, a magician?
>>
>>6901449

Can I sleep in a giant chest of drawers, like on Seinfeld?
>>
>>6901477

I'll hire a whore with big boobs called Bessy and everyone can take turns sleeping on her chest
>>
>>6901482

I want to tuck myself inside her cleavage, like a kitten.
>>
>>6901495

I want to slap my face against her tits

Like a... salmon out of water
>>
>>6900168
My dad immigrated to this country 2 decades ago, and his shit English and probable autism, much less his being a manlet (at 5'2"' and cismale, shorter than me) didn't stop him from achieving professional and academic success. Height discrimination is very real, but as >>6900469 said, not being a manlet isn't worth being a dead/braindead suicidal repressed female.
>>
>be me, baby trans in high school
>not out but wear boy clothes and short hair, come up with ambiguous nickname, generally read male
>qt grill from one of my classes comes up to me at end of school
>"So what's your name? I never heard your name, just curious"
>"My nickname is _, but my actual name is Anon"
>"Oh ok! I was just thinking of you before as 'the one with the short hair'"
>the one with the short hair
>the one
>with the short hair
>the one female
>with the short hair
>>
>>6902948
such is life before t

don't worry anon, before you know it this awkward phase will just be something from the past you vaguely remember as uncomfortable but are happy to have escaped from
>>
>>6899870
>starter pack
>pack
Stealth pun.
>>
I used to be certain I was trans but after being in the closet for 5+ years I am not so confident. I need to try passing and see if I enjoy being seen as male. I haven't been passing that well since I stopped straightening my hair. I guess women with short afros are just common.
>>
>>6899870
It's true, I used to be into shipping and even Leafy for a while. I made myself stop reading fanfics for multiple reasons, I feel I made the right choice.
>>
Guys I realized what the orange shit leaking out of my ass is finally.

It's cum mixed with shit
>>
File: 1441113881752.jpg (40KB, 390x478px) Image search: [Google]
1441113881752.jpg
40KB, 390x478px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQkSdWAQqE8

THE TUMBLR FTMS ARE GETTING PUBLICITY
>>
>>6903773
The only thing more cringe worthy than the video of ftm's talking about their ancedotal male privilege is the kid recording and commenting on this thing. Sounds like he graduated from being a whiny 12 year old calling everyone a faggot on call of duty to now preaching about he's 100% right.

That one black ftm with the fabio hair tho. I'm mirin.
>>
>>6904089
repzion is a fag

>I'm mirin.
that was the one thing i was glad about
they all looked p good cept for one of them
>>
>>6903773
Only black ftms should be able to represent the community.
They have easy passing mode like asian mtfs have easy passing mode
>>
>>6904224
>black people are SJWs

Look here doesn't know shit about SJWs. White people are the vast majority of SJWs and talk about how problematic white people are, and how oppressed and powerless black people are against the system. Which is part true part bullshit like most things but I also assume most black people hate white SJW's talking about race for them just like I fuckin hate afab female-passing genderqueeros talking about how oppressed they are for being transgender.
>>
>>6904224
>Then everyone will think all ftms are cop killers and rapists.
better than them thinking we're all milo stewart
>>
>>6904290
>he doesn't know about BLM
>>
>>6904319
>BLM = SJW

A fine shitpost sir, have an upvote
>>
>>6900721
To be honest I think aap/agp are actual things but only because it can be a way of quelling dysphoria to actually get off for once
>>
>>6899870
>ichikara
???
>>
Ftm question, I've been on DHEA for a while and since then I've been fantasising about men a little (before then I was only attracted to women) what's up with that?
>>
>>6904520
seems like all trans people turn gay after a few months/years on hormones
>>
>>6904520
Just the normal progression into becoming a full blown faggot. Proceed as usual.
>>
>>6904522
>>6904538
kek
>tfw no bf
>>
>>6904520
DHEA is just a precursor for testosterone, as well as estrogen. All this does is provide more precursor for conversion but does not necessarily increase testosterone or estrogen, in fact if you're a female taking this I think it's more likely that you're just increasing the estrogen than anything.
>>
>>6904306
i'm sold on this
where can we find an attractive politically moderate black ftm to represent the entire community now and forever?
>>
File: image.jpg (41KB, 270x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 270x300px
>>6904654
>>
>>6904290

I'm black and a sjw (though I don't participate in the activist community anymore; I just have the general views). I know a lot of black feminists and social justice people. Black feminists hate when white people try talking for them and thus most people that talk about racism are not white.

>>6904520

Do you honestly want to date men? Can you imagine yourself at age 70, cuddling up with your husband? It's probably a phase due to hormones. I remember back when I was a teenager I went through this weird motherly phase probably due to estrogen. It wasn't paternal, it was maternal. I was obsessed with planning for my future children.
>>
Is there something I can do about the eyebrows? I feel like they're too feminine and give it away.
>>
>>6905374
Those eyebrows are not a problem at all. Being self-conscious about your eyebrows is pretty feminine though.
>>
>>6905385
I guess. Its just that I pass better when I cover my eyebrows than when I dont, and wondered if it really was the eyebrows.
>>
>>6905440
As far as I can tell it's definitely not your eyebrows, your face appears 100% passable to me. Most likely it's your figure and/or your height that gets you clocked.

Out of curiousity, what do you use to cover your eyebrows?
>>
>>6905374
Pretty princess.
>>
>>6905374
they are the only reason you look like a female

they're too thin in the middle, i'm not sure what you could do to increase the hair growth there.
i know that some people think castor oil grows hair, you could try putting some of that on.
or dye them darker with coffee or something
>>
>>6905461
>some people think castor oil grows hair
lol some people believe in fucking traditional chinese medicine too
>>
>>6905453
I use my glasses and bangs to try to cover up. I pass for a 15 year old boy most of the time if I do.
>>
>>6905479
well ur just fucked then
>>
>>6905515
masculine glasses help
>>
>>6905515
Well, it's not about covering eyebrows
This kind of glasses frame makes your face appear more masculine t b h also your eyes look smaller under the glasses which is also important.

As for passing for 15 y.o. - such is life for us ftms. Lately my peach fuzz has been getting longer, I hope it turns darker and I start looking 18 at least kek.
>>
>>6894490
>>6895287
>not knowing the Town Musicians of Bremen

Filthy plebeians.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Town_Musicians_of_Bremen
>>
File: 1467361830813.jpg (3KB, 126x111px) Image search: [Google]
1467361830813.jpg
3KB, 126x111px
anyone one here uses Nebido? i got some questions :s
>>
>>6906214
Yup, ask away.
>>
>>6906406
i just recently took my third injection
when does the bleeding stop?
i wont get pregnant? how big is the risk
my acne is out of control soon is that normal and one other thing is how long does it take for the voice to 'settle' down
>>
File: FLGBT.jpg (87KB, 450x796px) Image search: [Google]
FLGBT.jpg
87KB, 450x796px
>>6903773

Gotta soap box for a second, sorry, I'll try be quick.

I don't know who this guy is, I don't mind Laci Green. But I fucking hate her video here, and this guy's response is overall pretty on point, I'm glad other people are calling it out (Ernold Johnson and Blaire White have also talked about it).

It's one thing for any individual trans man to express his own opinion, but it's fucking gross for Laci to herd a bunch together who conveniently share her views, act like they have authority by being trans, and use safety in numbers to speak for trans people overall and essentially intimidate cis viewers into thinking this is some sort of undeniable truth, rather than something these individuals just happen to believe.
To top it off, the entire premiss here relies on trans men to have previously experienced life as an average cis woman. Which, first of all, completely muddies the water for anyone who doesn't yet understand what being trans really means, and screams of typical feminist piggybacking on minorities to further their own cause at others' expense. And, secondly, is just a complete crapshoot since a trans experience will rarely line up with those typical of cis same-sex peers. A trans woman who lives the first chunk of her life as a mincing faggot will probably find things much easier as a hot girl, is that female privilege?
>>
>>6906491
that is the shittiest polandball spinoff I've ever seen

and it's hard to fuck up taking a shit on tumblr
>>
>>6906490
none of this is nebido-specific, it applies to all ftms regardless of how they take t, nebido just means you don't get injections as often
given the nebido schedule i'm guessing you're 6-9 months on t
periods have already stopped for most trans guys by that point but they almost always stop within the first year, though some get them for years or until they get a hysto (you should get a hysto within 5 years because past that your chance of gynecological cancer increases), otoh mine stopped the second i started lupron -- it's all genetics
t cannot be considered consistent birth control, if you're bottoming in PIV sex assume your risk of pregnancy is the same as it was before
insane acne and broken voice is normal, you're a 13 year old boy. hard to tell when it settles but you should start seeming more like an older teenager or adult by 2 years
>>
how do you guys deal with dysphoria when it gets bad
im drowning here my dudes
>>
File: 1473934856665.gif (1MB, 460x304px) Image search: [Google]
1473934856665.gif
1MB, 460x304px
>>6906608

I'm not well versed in things like these, but I believe posting dank memes about suicide in order to act as a frontcover for your intense feelings of suicide is the answer
>>
alright, so i've been thinking a bit lately. i'm the anon who started blockers at 15 and is now 2 months on t. i was still growing slowly (had a weird puberty with low hormone levels so my growth spurt was pretty stretched out) when i started blockers, i'm still growing slowly now.
should i take hgh? i'm really starting to consider it. it's the best chance i have right now of approaching a reasonable male height. i can't reasonably be 5'3"-5'4" forever, and i know from some maths i did a few years ago my male genetic potential height is 5'11". it'd be nice to get even close to that, although my full potential is probably off limits by now.
>>
>there are cis dudes that actually like being on estrogen

I thought that'd be dysphoria inducing. Femgen is weird.
>>
>>6907210
>implying femgem is cis
though i've seen femboys discuss dysphoria over developing breasts and the like, and not all femboys take estrogen or even antiandrogens
>>
>>6906568
>t cannot be considered consistent birth control, if you're bottoming in PIV sex assume your risk of pregnancy is the same as it was before
this wasn't so at least for me. i have fucked up ocos hormones too though.
>>
>>6907215
well, it will in practice be a lower risk
but there's little to no research on the actual difference and it cannot be safely assumed that any given person actually has a reduced chance, especially if he's still having periods
>>
>>6906506
its been around forever newshit
>>
>>6907222
in my experience it basically negates it. but again that's me after t for years already and havin messed up hormones even prior to it.
i do think long-term t exposure really fucks with any viability of an egg tho, hence why trans guys periods tend to stop completely, and they have to come off t to get pregnant in the first place. 6-12 months to get your levels back to female levels is recommended before even trying too.
>>
>>6907294
one thing i've noticed is that, in the tiny sample of trans men who take t and then go off it to get pregnant or actually get pregnant on it, there seems to be a disproportionate rate of autism amongst the offspring
this is something i've only noticed anecdotally and it might be confirmation bias but it's interesting in light of the fact that prenatal testosterone seems associated with autism and trans men in general are way more likely to be literal autists than the general population (even ones that aren't score unusually high for traits of such)
>>
>>6887876
It used to be in the past, until some doctor agreed to first see me, then get my files. (Else they'd only talk about trans (or sex, even) and send me to shrinks.) My files then were differently worded, if surgery was mentioned at all, it was "sex affirming". I also didn't need any specialists (very healthy), let alone operations.
Now the files contain literally SRS.

I thought the issue was long past - much like life in general, the first years after/of transitioning, no one had a problem with it when I told them, but oh-oh, the people who were informed by others before meeting me... (I think many here noticed a similar pattern? If not, it's kinda... a tip :-)

You're completely right re looking into EDS/related; however, I'd have experienced some symptoms before the age of 45+, body types don't match (a wee little bit for Marfan), also no weaknesses, no spontaneous dislocations etfc., no fatigue, nor pain without a clear cause. Marfan description rings a bell though: some relatives' only(!) health issues
duing their entire life, were typical for Marfan.

If I don't "elaborate" (as on my present injuries), it's for lack of english medical terminology.

Thanks for your support, it's been hellish enough before thinking of "SRS" and surgeons' dislike of it. I'd actually feel a lot better if I knew why - any sensible reason could offer a way out, or lead to alternative treatment (non-surgical if such a fix is possible).
>>
I don't know if I'm trans anymore tbqh. Maybe I just like the idea of crossdressing and pretending to be male.
>>
File: image.jpg (126KB, 640x789px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126KB, 640x789px
>>6907959

fair enough, your english is really good didn't realize it wasn't your first language

i get what you're saying though, at least you can do some shit about it...

unrelated:

this moonshine wine shit my s/o bought is great... we tried this pineapple coconut white wine amaretto one and a chocolate red wine...
>>
>>6908487

+ i hope shit works out btw... meant to say that, but i'm very drunk and very high

that sobriety thing went on a full day, it was alright... but eh, i'd rather not be
>>
>>6906490
If you're starting testosterone with nebido you might not get changes that fast depending how your doc has described the shots for you (you should take more shots in the beginning with shorter intervals to get T high enough). I personally don't think nebido is a good choice for starting because it absorbs much slower than gel or sustanon, which are easy ways to start out with lower doses and get the T levels to stay the same constantly.

Atleast in my country using T for 1 year makes you "sterilized", and after that you can change your gender legally. So desu I don't think anyone could get pregnant when taking T if your T levers are in normal male range, but I have no personal experience with taking loads inside me.

Acne geing crazy is just part of male puberty, you'll have to suffer for it for possibly few years.
>>
File: 1472706132343.png (480KB, 600x525px) Image search: [Google]
1472706132343.png
480KB, 600x525px
Do you ever think about the past and notice signs that you were trans from before you actually knew?

>circa age 10 or 11
>going through weeb stage
>I wanna learn Japanese
>deeply confused on whether I should use "watashi" or "boku"
>"atashi" is too girly, I wanna use "boku" but apparently irl girls can't do that
>deeply fascinated by male school uniforms; not just Japanese ones, though I liked gakuran a lot
>get intto male fashion at that time but in a butch female fashion
>3-4 years later realize I'm trans
>>
>>6909045
>want to call myself a boy name at a young age, parents somewhat humor me but stop it later on
>want to pee standing up
>get into fandom shit as a teenager, always fantasize myself in a male role
>go on to friends about how much i hate being a "girl"
>realize i'm trans at 15-16
>>
>>6909055
That's almost exactly what happened to me. Same age too.
>>
>>6909045
I though boku was for girls and ore was for boys. Ah I dunno, I have the weakest weeabese.
>>
>>6909045
>would always play as the male in imagination games
>knight, pauper, whatever
>always wanted to look like those tall, pale prettyboys with the slim hips and white-blond hair
>always incredibly happy when someone would tell me I looked like my dad

Now i'm stuck at 5'3 with hips for days and huge fibrous (and therefore unbindable) tits

please kill me
>>
>>6909055
Oh I forgot to add
>always play as male in any game
>>
So I've been on T for 2 1/2+ years now and for some reason I have issues with needles now and doing my shots is ridiculously difficult now. Insurance refuses to cover anything other than shots, like gel and whatnot. Wat do?
>>
>>6909788
Have you tried subcutaneous shots?
>>
>>6909661
Would you feel better if I called you my boyfriend and groped your ass?
>>
>>6909793
ye it's what I'm doing now, only way I can do it but it's still stupid hard to do. I've got some sort of retarded mental block or something, I honestly don't know what my deal is.
>>
>>6887477
It's not impossible. There's a chance you can still get pregnant, plus there's STDs and STIs to be aware of. Always use a condom.
>>
>>6909045
>grew up with twin brother
>1-2 yearsish id regularly complain during potty training about not being able to pee like he can
>also would ask when mine would grow like his

>would regularly run around shirtless and wear brothers clothes
>sometimes wore them to school so classmates couldnt tell us apart

>start developing breasts at 8 or so
>mother catches me getting dressed and points out that my boobies are growing
>i cried more than i ever have before that point
>get yelled at for crying

>first shark week at age 10
>i freak out because idkwtf is going on but im bleeding
>mother explains to me about periods
>then she says the famous "now youre a woman!"
>i cry and scream about not wanting to be a woman
>possibly when i first started getting suicidal thoughts

>continue cross dressing until 12
>we lose our house. our car. everything
>lose the last of my friends
>drop out of school
>live in roach infested rental hellhole in the ghetto with no electricity or heat
>become so depressed i stop dressing in anything besides sweatpants and shirt
>stop bathing regularly
>self hate at maximum level
>become obese from laying in bed 99% of the time until i turn 18
>only solace comes from reading videogame mags by candlelight

>kinda had way too much shit going on in life to reflect on things like gender and sexuality
>too socially inept to make friends because of years of isolation

>at 20 i start trying to turn my life around
>get drivers license
>ged
>start working on getting a job

>health issues from obesity make living difficult
>start trying to lose the weight
>with this comes taking a critical look at my self image
>realize i still hate what i was born as
>now using hrt and transitioning as ultimate goal after weight loss
>mostly because im sure i wont qualify in the shape im in now
>>
>>6910502
you make me feel less shitty about myself, gg
>>
>>6910526
glad i could help? lol

but really. i wish you success in life as well. it sucks starting so late in life
>>
>>6910502
>It's a story without a happy ending episode
Make it stop
>>
>>6910548
Hey man, I started after I turned 21 and I know people who didn't get to start until their 30s, 40s, and even 50s. They all pass and look great despite not starting until later on in their lives. You'll be fine, no matter how late in the game. Testosterone pretty much does most of the work for ya if you do it long enough.
>>
>>6910583
man i hope so. i can lose the weight but the progress has been very slow. im considering getting a doc involved once i get health insurance. i suspect hormone issues and im planning on getting a thyroid test from a lab to see what i can do about it. i just hate that i fucked myself over so badly that i might not transition until my 30s. but its good to know that passing is possible even in later years
>>
>>6910911
Give it at least 2-3 years of constant use on T and you'll pass as cis, fat young old doesn't matter. Testosterone is aggressive and changes the body dramatically in irreversible ways. That's why it's so much harder for MTFs especially the older they get.
>>
>>6910502

laying around in bed doesn't make you obese
>>
>>6911447
an extremely sedentary lifestyle does yes
>>
>>6911520

no it doesn't, you still need to overeat to be fat, if laying around in bed is what made people fat i'd be huge... every time i get too sick to really get out of bed for weeks at a time i'd be packing on weight, but i don't typically i end up dropping weight when i'm at the point... cuz a sedentary lifestyle only makes you fat when it's in conjunction with overeating...
>>
>>6911520
Nah I lay around in bed all the time, or sit down, and generally move as little as possible. I'm quite skinny though, because I don't just lie in bed eating pack after pack of biscuits or whatever.
Seriously it's what you put in your gob that matters most, since most people myself included can't even be fucked to get up and exercise beyond walking to the kettle or fridge.
>>
>>6910502

Breast development was basically when my dysphoria started. If I had a flat chest I could probably have lived fine as a girl forever but once they grew in everything changed.

>be 9-10
>suddenly I'm hitting puberty
>mum wants to buy me training bras
>I scream and fight against the bras, I just wanna wear undershirts like I always have
>eventually give in but continue to loathe bras

I couldn't not wear them either. My mom would notice. Even now I'm too scared to go outside with my binder because she'll notice.
>>
>>6911447

Not that anon but it probably does. I don't overeat at all. I eat probably under 1500 calories, maybe even 1000 calories, a day. I however have been a socially anxious NEET since middle school who spends 80% of his time lying in bed all day playing video games or on the internet. I go out very, very little (though I plan on getting my GED and going to college by age 22). I became fat around 3rd grade due to surgery and stayed fat my entire childhood. I've been the same weight for the last 4 to 5 years. I never go over 215 but never go under 200. I have PCOS though so maybe that's related.
>>
>>6911545
>>6911566
its simple thermodynamics. say you eat a normal 2000 calories a day. if youre active. even just doing housework. youre likely to burn it off no problem. a human sedentary calorie burn is about 1200. so if you eat a normal amount of food then youre still very much overeating. not to mention the atrophying of muscles makes burning it off that much more difficult. not every fat person eats 12 mcdoubles a day. some get that way from just one mcdouble instead of skipping lunch like you should if you live like that. so idk what you think "sedentary" is. its literally not moving. at. all. for years and years at a time. no exercise, no getting up for anything except the bathroom, no socializing, nothing. basically living the life of an alert vegetable is what makes you fat
>>
>>6909045
>always played the "dad" when playing these dumb pretend games with my friends (who were mostly girls)
>ended up kissing one of them
>although grossly asexual/uninterested in sex and dating until I came out as a boy
>still had sexual fantasies of myself as a man for some reason
>also no memories from childhood relating to my genitals at all, like I never even noticed that mess until puberty
>went along with parents dressing me up although I openly hated skirts and dresses and refused to wear them after age 5 or 6
>remember my mum being sad when I decided I needed to cut my hair, always had long hair and she would braid it for me all the time before that
>about 13 or 14 years old and for some reason putting "male" in my online profiles, despite still thinking I'm a girl
>female friends ask me about this and I joke about forgetting that I didn't have a penis or something
>mildly get into fandom and drawing. really like drawing gay men for some reason
>at high school, had a massive rack that people would talk about in front of me. never got what was so fascinating as they were always really "meh" to me.
>>
>>6911603

i'm sick often, i'm talking can't get out of bed, needing to sit to brush my teeth, not being able to stand to shower, barely getting out of bed sick... sometimes that can last weeks or even over a month... if laying around is what did it then i would gain at least a pound or
so during those periods of time, but i don't...

people who tend to be overweight generally tend to underestimate what they eat frequently... and also pcos wouldn't account for a lot of extra weight... quite a bit but most medical conditions are in the 20 extra lb range

>>6911610

it's still overeating... if someone is taking in more than they're putting out they're overeating plain and simple it has fuckall to do with quantity...
>>
>>6911610
Actually, most fat people are fat because they vastly underestimate the amount they eat. While exercise is great for muscles, it actually does not burn that many calories unless you're doing some michael phillips tier shit working out 2x a day for 3-4 hours. For example if you jog for 30 minutes, you're going to burn 200 calories, which is almost nothing. Literally two slices of cheese or 2 slices of white bread.

I'm just saying this because I see this SO often in people trying to loose weight, some dumb fat bitch going moderately on the elliptical for 20 minutes thinking that completely cancels out the 900 calorie starbucks sugardump she drank earlier. Being fat or not fat is 90% of how much you eat, like they say abs are made in the kitchen not the gym, etc.

Although technically you can still be obese if you're skinny (metabolic obesity). These people are extremely sedentary, literally don't do anything, eat a lot of high sugar high fat foods it fucks up their body basically and they end up having a lot of fat accumulation around their organs and other bad that normally only happen in fat people. Researchers think MONW is a lot more common than we think but it's pretty much impossible to diagnose in the normal population because they have to xray you first, and that's a lot of work to go through for someone who is skinny and therefore healthy in the doctors office, especially when people tend to lie or over exaggerate the amount of exercise they do.
>>
>>6911610
I know what sedentary is, I'm a well-seasoned NEET I'll have you know.
But what you're describing would still be overeating given the fact that you're consuming more energy than you expend. Not to mention living life like a vegetable makes you unmotivated and miserable, and more prone to picking up bad habits such as binge eating. You have to have coping mechanisms when you're that deep into it. For me it's not food but smoking.
I also have a close relative who, in similar circumstance to you (or the anon who started all this with greentext), basically stayed in her room from the ages of 13-20 and ended up morbidly obese at 230lbs, and she really did eat like a pig.
I understand that the weight can build up over time, but there's no way you can actively maintain obesity levels of weight without over-eating.
>>
>>6911708
>you can still be obese if youre skinny

>you can still be an olympic athlete if youre 600 lbs

youre a fucking idiot who doesnt want to admit that youre just lazy basically. go over to /fit/ and tell them your stupid theory. im sure those guys could use a good lulz

>>6911665
>its still over eating

you just proved my point
>>
>>6911902

well... if your point was overeating makes you fat (which isn't the same as saying being sedentary makes you fat) and no one just gets fat from laying around, they do it from eating too much while they do it... then we agreed in the first place... idk i'm high

i also think they were just referring to people who are skinnyfat and lack muscle...
>>
>>6911952
cause starving yourself while you sit around is possible

you ever actually eat 1200 calories? which is line before its medically considered starvation? it murders your blood sugar and causes shakiness, weakness, migraines. so im pretty sure youre lying about how much you actually eat. just like every other fatty who doesnt want to change how they live and become more active

by not burning the calories by sitting around. you are causing your own weight gain. even if it does mean working out 2x a day. its what you need to do. you need to move and build muscle. and the more muscle you have, the more calories youll burn every workout
>>
>>6911643
This is hot
t. Cis Male who'd like to pound your butt and call you a good boy
>>
>>6911967

you've lost me... and i'm 107 lbs i can see my ribs and pelvis pretty clearly honestly...

also i've eaten less than that before, if i can't really stomach food or i forget to eat... or when i can only keep liquids down...

all i was saying is people don't get fat from being sedentary they get fat from eating too much and being sedentary doesn't help... sure they should be more active, but if they're not gonna be then they should probably try not really eating

and i've honestly never noticed any of those feelings from not eating for a day or not eating much in a day... idk... i don't feel any different if i eat than when i don't other than maybe i'll feel a bit sicker when i do... but i forget sometimes cuz i don't feel any of those things more than usual
>>
>>6912011

+ besides i try to force myself to walk around every day at least a few miles, and exercise within what my doctor allows as much as possible + cleaning the entire house and whatnot...

when i'm completely sedentary it's cuz i can't physically force myself to move... and before i was sick i was doing shit like hiking and walking 14 miles back and forth from somewhere i went to hike + exercising for at least an hour or more a day... so it's not like you're talking to a lazy person

but like... i can't do all that now, so i eat less than i did and i'm not gaining a ton of weight in spite of having weeks or months even where i have been sedentary

i'm saying in those weeks or months where i can't move i usually end up losing weight... cuz it's food more than movement
>>
>>6911967
You must be new here, Brooklyn is a skinny little qt.
>>
>>6911967
Eating 1200 calories a day isn't exactly an impossible feat, I do it a lot. Mostly by the merit of just forgetting to eat.
>>
File: 1406054195982.jpg (24KB, 360x315px) Image search: [Google]
1406054195982.jpg
24KB, 360x315px
>interview for neat job but sniped by someone more qualified
>bummer
>one month later
>get call yesterday
>that job has opened up again, let's get coffee
>manager is a real bro, more like shooting the shit than business
>job is mine if i want it
Good day.
>>
>tfw finally getting an opportunity to move away from my abusive parents
I think I'm gonna cry, ;_;
>>
Any guys with pcos here? How did they effect you once you started T?
>>
>>6912218
>>6912230
Congratulations to both of you dudes, I'm happy for you.
>>
Considering going on a lower T dose because I think it's caused me to start balding and weirdly caused me to have shark week issues again.

I already have plenty of facial hair and body hair/pass well.

I do have a hormonal disorder (PCOS) and have high T naturally. Think I might discuss this with my doctor again but I mentioned it before and she didn't seem to think it was an issue.

I've read having too much T can cause your body to do weird shit and I don't think I should be taking the normal dose a hormonally-balanced FtM should be taking.
Thread posts: 359
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.