[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ftmg/ female-to-male general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 348
Thread images: 40

File: bingo.png (44KB, 831x823px) Image search: [Google]
bingo.png
44KB, 831x823px
Bingo edition.

Old thread >>6830211

Don't forget to sage until we're at bump limit on page 9-10.

Ancient map: https://www.zeemaps.com/edit/U0Hw9yNtqrJd-qzTdbUFMw

Some info: http://helpfultransinfo.tumblr.com/tags/

Phalloplasty info: http://ftmphalloplasty.tumblr.com/post/127662387608/phalloplasty-blogs

Skype group: add duckduckfrog
>>
What's the skype group even for?
>>
>>6847919
wow, that image is spot on. gj op
>>
>>6848663

i lived in the middle of nowhere for a bit... i'm from brooklyn so i went from nyc to middle of nowhere poconos ... i did shit like wander around the woods, learn about the plants and shit i found, read, taught myself shit on guitar, gardened, take pics of shit i found etc there's shit you can do anywhere that doesn't require much... unfortunately they're all hard to find when you're bored and feel stuck...

i get you though... i spent years sleeping under the spot i tried to hang myself from... constant reminders make shit hard

yeah last time i cried i just had a headache and felt like i couldn't breathe after so it sucks, but when you need to and can't and its been months of that it's weird + you feel defective... or i do anyway

if you knew something you said would be hurtful in advance would you still say it? and have any of those people been particularly sensitive? a lot of people can't take hearing much... my s/o has a tendency of upsetting and offending people accidentally frequently... i think a lot of people think empathy means exploding sympathy and pity everywhere
rather than what it is

i think i do just attract them... technically my s/o is one...
>>
>>6847919
This bingo is missing catposting
>>
>>6849048
Aw shit, knew I'd leave something out.
>>
File: image.jpg (306KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
306KB, 1280x960px
>>6849073
How could you leave out my baby
>>
Fuck. You guys, I'm the anon who posted about making a test appointment later this week.

I just had birthday lunch with my family, and my mom... My mom, you guys. She always says stuff like "you're my girl" and... Idk. She's just now starting to show signs that she might be okay with my girlfriend in the future, whereas before she refused to acknowledge her existence.

What the fuck am I gonna do when I start looking like a guy? What am I gonna tell her? She's never gonna accept this. She'll think my girlfriend put this in my head. I'll never see her again.

I'll never see my niece and nephews again. I'm my niece's favorite aunt, it'll break my heart. She's such a little spidermonkey, climbing on shit (and me) and running around chasing my dog...

Fuck, you guys. I don't think I can go through with this.
>>
File: 1470328112281.gif (920KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1470328112281.gif
920KB, 320x240px
>>6847919
>/ftmg/ read and recited
>>
>>6849537

waiting to transition until there's been more time for your mother to come around might be better in some ways, but letting people dictate when you treat shit that's wrong with you cuz they don't want to understand it isn't an entirely fulfilling way to live your life...

i've made a lot of mistakes and one of them was definitely letting the way my family was dictate that... and idk how you'll feel but yeah...

why does your mom dictate your interaction with your niece?

i'm cut off from my father without being cut off from my brothers (my older bro lives there with my niece) or my mother and my parents are still married and shit... i still talk to everyone else, and i've visited when he's not around

+ i do shit like send my niece songs cuz she begs me to play guitar for her every time i see her and she asks for me every time she sees one... so that i'm still in her life in spite of not getting to be around a lot... and she sees my s/o more than me at his job, but not acton and she fucking loves him she has a song she sings every time she sees him and shit...

out of everyone in my family... like all my uncles and aunts and shit i'm closest to my godfather and he's lived in italy for most of my life and boston before that and long island etc so i didn't see him much... but he always sent me shit and would do shit like write to me so he always just kept in touch... you don't need to see someone often to be an important part of their life... you just need to be there for them in some manner and treat them like you give a shit

so if there's other shit you can do other than physically be there why not try that and do what you need to?

i know a chick whose brother is trans their mom freaked the fuck out when she he came out as a lesbian first,attacked him, broke shit, threw him out etc ... but now they're talking and at family get togethers and shit...shit changes after a while sometimes, what it's like now doesn't always say much about the future
>>
>>6849537
Happy birthday, anon! Wasting no time: The situation is unsustainable regardless of what you do.

You're going to the place man, it's just a matter of now or later.

And while there are decades of personal context I don't know, it doesn't actually make a big difference because my opinion is there will never be a good time.

I don't think you should rely on the idea, but you don't actually know she'll never accept you. What you DO know from your actual life experiences is that you will never get "permission" to be a guy before after the fact. Getting there will certainly take time, and yes some of the reactions you'll get are going to hurt. But sitting on the precipice of this thing is already continuously hurting you until you take action. (It's essentially the same mechanism as procrastination except with really high emotional stakes.)

Sorry that just as your mom was coming around on one issue you have to go through even more of this shit. But you are going to have do it. Until you do you're gimped, and staying that way in order to appease your family, allowing them to decide for you what your body is (your body being the one thing in life that's intrinsically yours).

I tell you from experience that if you choose to burrow back into the closet, you'll eventually look back on this coming time with regret and resentment (if tinged with bittersweet because the illusion/performance of healthy family relations is indeed very bittersweet). I held on longer than I should have out of fear. Some of what played out was as bad as expected, the good things came mostly as a surprise.

I have to run, no neat bow on it but I hope this came out legible. Good luck anon. Make the appointment.
>>
I hate all of you.
>>
>>6849889

+ happy birthday
>>
>>6847919

>SWG is a slut

Guilty as charged. Now will one or all of you guys hurry up and fuck my arse.
>>
>>6848827
I hate gardening. Most of the year is spent going to school in the dark and coming back in the dark again anyways.

Probably depends. I tend to want to avoid needlessly saying stuff like that but there are times when I purposely pick words I know won't be nice. Not sure how sensitive people have been.
>>
>>6849980
>>6849889
Not him, but as someone in a very similar situation, all of this is just what i needed to hear. You guys are so great.
>>
>>6849889
I know it's not fulfilling, I just don't know if I could live with the guilt, y'know?

And she doesn't, but I wouldn't be welcome at family functions and stuff. My brothers probably wouldn't want me around their kids either, especially my niece, they'll probably think it's some weird sex thing...

I dunno. You're right, but I'm just so fucking terrified. I don't want to lose my family.

>>6849980
You're right, too. There's never gonna be a good time for this. I'm never gonna be "allowed" to transition and if I keep living for the sole purpose of being acceptable to other people, I'm just going to keep being miserable.

It's just that we've never had a very good relationship, but I've been trying so hard lately to make it better. We've been doing so well, I don't want to fuck up this thing that we've had going.

Also, I don't think they're ever going to call me my name or the pronouns I want. They call me my girl name and pronouns now, but it doesn't hurt right now because they don't know. If they do it after, which they will, it'll be on purpose because they don't take me seriously.

I'm so, so afraid. I wish everything was gonna be okay. I'm so anxious about this I feel like I'm going to vomit.
>>
Sorry guys, looks like we're gonna have to check off a box..

Can someone rate the approximate embarrassment level of: Adrian, Garrett, Liam, or Jon

I'm slav American, my birth name is most similar to Liam, but I'm kind of leaning towards Adrian and I like the androgyny...is it paranoid to feel it's too similar to Aiden, though?
>>
>>6847919
What is the "g" for in FTMG?
>>
>>6850632

Adrian doesn't me think of Aiden at all, except seeing them written
>>
>>6850632

I like Liam and Garret.

>>6850709

General.
>>
>>6850128
i love you swg and would fuck your boypussy
>>
hey guys its secretly elliot, not sure if anyone cares but I wont really be posting anything to define me after I get on T because I have really big plans for my life in the future. so after this I will just be another anonymous poster. continue on and hopefully be in a better state than I am right now.
>>
So my boyfriends dick is chafing from fucking me so much, what do?
>>
>>6851245
moisturizer
>>
>>6850632
Might as well just mix them, Jadgarriam.

Honestly though, I like Garrett.
>>
>>6850174

fair enough... i like it, but i find plants interesting, it's the only time i can touch dirt without having an internal meltdown (i need to wash and soak my hands and whatnot for a good 30 mins after but whatever), and i've made chipmunk, wren, and deer friends gardening... like i've had a deer walk right up to me and let me pet it, and a chipmunk that would jump on chairs i was sitting on or eat right under them + my s/o cooks so there's actually a chance to put things to use...

i just typically discount it when very sensitive people claim a lack of empathy cuz nothing is good enough for some people short of telling them they have it the worst and you feel infinitely bad for them and whatnot... idk what kinda people you typically attract, but that could be the issue

>>6850302

i just wouldn't want anyone ending up where i am... so you're welcome

>>6850527

the guilt of what? being who you are? having an issue that's recognized by the medical community and treating it in the recommended manner? there's nothing for you to feel guilty about in this situation even if it goes terribly wrong... you don't owe people an apology for shit you can't help, and there shouldn't be any guilt for being something you can't help... if anyone should feel guilty later on down the line it'd be your mother for having a bias against her own kid for shit that's out of anyone's control... if you had some physical illness and she never spoke to you again for treating it would you feel guilty? or would you think she was in the wrong?

i'm not welcome at family shit if my dad is around, but otherwise it's fine if he isn't so it's preferable really... my point was you don't have to be at family functions to have a relationship with your niece... why do you think your siblings would think that? you don't think you could talk to them? i told my brothers before i told my parents and they already knew and didn't give a shit...
>>
>>6851949
>>6850527

+ i get being scared though i'll be honest my fear wasn't entirely of loss except for being in a bad situation...

you said you've never had a good relationship with your mother, why? why are you gonna try so hard to the point of denying who you are to build and hold onto it?

i've dealt with the purposeful disrespect shit, i dealt with it and put up with it for years... it's shitty but honestly it's worse to just hide everything... or at least for me anyway
>>
>>6851990

+ btw idk how you handle shit or whatever, but personally... the purposeful disrespect shit doesn't hurt so much as it made me just kinda see how dysfunctional that sorta behaviour is...

cuz really in spite of all the stigma surrounding being trans, it's ultimately just a naturally occuring thing that can't just be erased from someone's life... and there aren't many disorders or issues that people would expect that to happen with... so it's just this blind stupidity, disrespect, and demonstrates this weird lack of empathy... and when someone's directing that shit at their own kid it says a lot about them, but not really anything about their kid... and personally i found just acknowledging that helpful...

+ in my case even if i was cis (male or female it wouldn't make a difference) my relationship with my dad would likely be the same so that helped too in a way... i've never had an actual conversation with him, no good memories, and he's the kinda person who has a narrow idea of what a person ought to be and then demands that everyone fit it regardless of their personality or personal interests etc ... right down to shit like what someone's hair can look like and what hobbies they should have... so given my personality and just... everything about me really... i was never gonna be that person anyway so i don't really see me being trans as having any actual weight there cuz even if he chooses to blame it i know him well enough to know he's never happy unless someone is everything he wants them to be completely... and really that's his problem not mine, must be miserable being that kinda person
>>
>>6847932
What are YOU even for
>>
I ran into an old buddy from middle school and we're gonna hang out today. But he doesn't know I'm transitioning and I have no idea how I'll explain it. He also has romantic interest in me.
>>
>tfw cute mtf semi gf (not official yet)

Why dont more ftms date mtfs? Trans love is pure
>>
>>6852411
congrats on your unofficial girlfriend
>>
>>6852411
Don't know any + I have this weird thing where I'm just not attracted to girls more than only a few cm taller than me. I'm very short, even among girls. And mtfs are usually taller than average girls.
>>
>>6852278
Was a serious question
>>
>>6852411
Personally I have zero romantic interest in girls.
>>
>>6852411

cuz i don't know any and a lot of people have jealousy issues with the non monogamy thing and are intimidated to get involved cuz i've been with my s/o... even though the former isn't a big deal and the latter has very little to do with anything between me and someone else...
>>
>>6852411
I would date a trans girl if I knew one.
>>
>age 5
>I absolutely loathed the color pink
>age 20
>all I want to do is wear pink and other light/pastel colors

>>6852411

Do you go out an actively chase trans women? It's rare to find one to date unless you're in a trans related group.
>>
>>6852684
What kinda answer do you expect
>>
>>6852411
Because mtf are too mentally ill even for other trannies (^:
>>
How accepting are your parents?

I remember when I was 14 or 15 my mom told me she'd actively allow me to live as a boy and pay for my transition if I wanted to. I never took up that offer though. I'm 20 and still closeted.
>>
>>6852979
My parents are both completely accepting, i have two older sisters, so there's no worries about cutting the bloodline.
it was easier for my mom, since my one sister had been hinting to her for nearly 2 years before i came out that I showed all the signs.

My dad asked if I was gonna grow a penis on T.
>>
>I could pass back when I straightened my hair
>now that I wear my hair natural I just look like a woman

I'm seriously considering relaxing my hair again. I haven't done it in 4 or 5 years. I've tried using a hot comb to straighten my hair but it's too thick. It comes out just not-curly-but-not-straight. I hated relaxing my hair as a kid though. It burns and you need to do it every few months.
>>
>>6851949
Sounds lovely, being terrified of dirt. Can't say I don't have some weird fear of touching anything dirty but usually washing my hands three times or so is good enough.

Thing is, they're not always ultra sensitive. I know someone who is very objective about things and says I display next to none, they're not sure I even feel it at all.

>>6852979
My parents were accepting too. They just didn't know anything about the subject so they had some pretty hurtful comments occasionally even though they didn't mean it in a bad way but more out of concern. They fully support me though.
>>
>>6852948
I found her in MTFG. Yeah, a non crazy dramawhore one, which is rare.
>>
>>6852979

my father isn't at all accepting, my mother is but she's afraid of him so it doesn't make a huge difference...

>>6853022

i think really curly hair always looks weird straightened... too thick... what about braids or dreadlocks?

>>6853087

it's not that i'm terrified of dirt, it's that i'm not ok with it being on me... i feel like i can feel it on me still if i don't wash my hands that way... it's not even just dirt, when i cook nearly every time i touch a different ingredient or a cabinet or the fridge etc i clean my hands too... when i smoke i clean up after and change (i actually have to do this now cuz i have birds, but i had the habit before them) so it isn't on me... i don't like putting shit like cream on either (i have to in the winter, it doesn't help a ton considering but yeah) cuz i can feel it on me and it drives me crazy... i mean yeah to an extent that kinda thing makes me anxious and whatnot, but idk if i'd call it a fear necessarily... it's not entirely that, if that makes sense

well that's a bit different then... do you think you feel empathy towards others?
>>
>>6853116

i'm not that surprised you found someone decent there... i've been talking to a transchick from here for years (idk if she still goes in the general or not she used to) from one of the old attempts (there really haven't been many) and a co-ed trans general and she's not like that either... she's pretty cool really, sends me songs and writing (she plays guitar and sings + writes) and shit...
>>
>>6853283
Well, I get what you mean. I don't have that nearly as bad as you but I do see myself in a lot of that.

I do, but not always and not much
>>
>>6852979
>I'm 20 and still closeted.
Honest to god if I met you irl I would slap you. If I knew you posted this I would slap your slackjaw face ass in front of a live studio audience. Cross off roid rage on the bingo because I would run up and object during goddamn your wedding just to get a good wake up slap in there.

My dude you know you're supported, it is high time you got over yourself. I don't begrudge anyone for being hesitant and scared because being trans can be frightening for myriad reasons. However, familial support is not a sure thing for us and it's huge to receive it just as a matter of course, no tears and fighting involved. It means you can take a step and count on the ground not to fall out from under you.
To be clear I'm upset not with you as a teen (the past is over) but the you of right now who is still putting it off. I just hope you're not on some sunk cost shit.

Anyway, if you would please forward this message to the you of 2020. He will hopefully have got off his ass before then so he understands what you're currently opting to miss out on (discovering what normal feels like), and you will be duly slapped.
>>
>>6851077
Good on you. Good luck with life and your new moans
>>
>>6852979
you dizzy bruv?

>>6852411
i had a mtf gf but she was too crazy
>>
>>6853340

I just feel weird whenever I try to talk about trans stuff with my family. I don't know if it's shame, embarrassment, or what but I'd prefer to transition once I move out. Plus, my family is low income so I feel bad about bringing this issue down on them. They have better things to worry about than my gender problems.
>>
File: image.jpg (113KB, 640x822px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113KB, 640x822px
>>6853321

yeah... it's just shit like that, can't help it but i try to not make a huge deal out of it... i try to just hide it and carry on as normal for the most part

what kinda things do you feel it for?

unrelated to anything... found bittersweet nightshade in the yard outside of the sunroom... the berries turn this bright red... poison
>>
I can't tell if my diet's working or not. I exercise for a 1 hour a day but somehow I wonder if that's not enough.

>>6853283

Really? When I see people relax their hair it doesn't look thick.

Tried cornrows several times but my scalp is too sensitive. It feels like torture. I would like dreads but they're hard to do. I could let them grow naturally but that would mean 1 year of my hair looking like crap until it becomes proper dreadlocks. I could get them done professionally but that costs a fair sum.
>>
>>6853935

do shit whenever you're ready for it... no one else can tell you when you gotta do shit just based on their regrets... they can just tell you what they wished they would've done and you'll either regret what you do or not...

what's important is that you know whether you do it now or later your family will support you...
>>
>>6853935
It's your life! Coming out isn't the same as asking for money. You don't need to frame it like it's heavy shit and gather your family for a serious talk or anything if you don't want the family to carry your economic burden. But I bet your mother would appreciate the openness if you told her you're planning to support yourself through transition, so be sure to tell her when the day's drawing close. I think it's easy to understand that you want to be a self made man, so to speak.
>>
>>6854197

well usually the ones who do it often destroy most of their hair... but it always looks off to me... never cared for it

oh i suppose i hadn't thought about it being hard to find someone, i know so many people who would do that for someone for a decent price or would know someone who could so idk... didn't think about that... relaxing your hair will fuck it up bad in the long run though...
>>
>>6854197
Well, what are your aims, how long have you been dieting/exercising, and have you noted any progress in terms of weight/muscle etc.?
Also what kind of exercise do you do?
>>
>>6854194
Not sure. You'd probably have to give me a detailed situation. And even then I might not be able to guess accurately. I felt nothing when my grandmother's twin sister (whom I sort of considered to be my grandma as well) passed away after battling illnesses for years. But then I randomly felt really bad when my mom accidentally turned one of our cats into roadkill. On the other hand, I used to be very cruel to our cats sometimes and have killed little animals without feeling a thing.

Isn't nightshade poisonous or something?
>>
>>6854243

Lose 30 to 40 pounds. One week so far. Nope. I do cardio and tennis.

I'm just going with the flow. I don't mind being my size but I think it'd be nice to be thinner as well.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160905-224952.png (1MB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160905-224952.png
1MB, 720x1280px
>>6854211
>this subtweet ass shit
come at me brooks I'm ready for this slapfight
>>
>>6854360
( cat is a lil too mad for my tone but my phone doesn't have enough memory for me to look through my gallery it's a total joke)
>>
>>6854248

idk i can be like that... i wasn't sad when my grandfather died, i thought it was a relief... he had a bad stroke and shit and it fucked him up, towards the end of his life all he'd do was scream... all day, all night for a year... it seemed like he never slept or ran out of energy, and it was really fucking bad, but before his stroke he hadn't been like that... he was a different person... and i cried the day he had the stroke, but i didn't cry the day he died... and i felt bad for my mother more than upset that he died honestly... she was just so heartbroken about it, and i don't really understand why in the sense that i personally felt like he would've been better off going sooner, but that's not how she felt and i was really sad for her about it even though i personally wasn't upset... and the other thing would make me feel bad too about the cat (i don't even like cats honestly) and for my mother... but i mean technically that's empathy towards her about something you otherwise wouldn't feel bad about

like hunting or just killing? i've never killed anything that wasn't an insect or a spider and i usually won't even kill those i let them out instead... couldn't do it... i once took care of a hummingbird for a bit that flew into the side of a house... i fed it every half hour and all that shit with an eyedropper, but when it started to get better it ended up killing itself trying to fly too soon... i gave its body to my s/o and he has it in a jar cuz he wanted it... the entire time i considered mercy killing it instead, but i didn't feel alright about doing it so i didn't... and i don't hunt (i don't consider hunting the same as just killing something) cuz i'm vegan which makes it pointless

it is yeah... there's a few poisonous plants that i know of that grow around here... accidentally poisoned myself a bit once with mountain laurel, it was pretty funny though...
>>
>>6854360

i'm not even all that high, but yeah... still too high for this...
>>
>>6854403
>>6854248

+ with my mother being upset... i know why in the sense that i know how she felt and she had also been taking care of him and she's the kinda person who thinks life should just keep dragging on well past the point any sane person might want it to... and just a bunch of other shit... but i didn't even like people saying "i'm sorry" to me after cuz i honestly felt like euthanasia at least a year before that would've been preferable to that shit...
>>
>>6854388

he's not even that mad... his ears aren't even back... he just has a bitch face
>>
http://rawreportdaily.com/0208668282ba96

Wtf
>>
>>6854484
I don't see what's wrong. That's nice he can have biological kids, surrogates are expensive. I'd do this but I don't think I want kids,
>>
>>6854559
4chan is 18+
>>
>>6854595
Dank maymayz, friendo
>>
>>6854403
I wouldn't say you can attribute what happened with your grandfather to my grandmother's twin. She was always nice, I liked her. I just didn't really feel anything when she died.

I like cats. I like them a lot. No idea why I used to want to hurt them all the time. Apparently humans have an impulse to kill things that they find too cute to handle or some shit like that, maybe that's why. I didn't feel bad for my mother when she found out she turned the cat into roadkill, I just sort of felt bad that the cat was no longer there.

Never gone formally hunting before. Or informally, for that matter of fact. It was always just me and nobody else around, and then the impulse to do it. It's not an impulse to kill directly though, it's rather like I want to corner the animal and play a game with it. A game of keeping it trapped while giving it hope at the same time. And hurting it physically, of course. I guess some people could say it's similar to hunting, except I like to be extra cruel. I'd do that until I got bored and then finish it off or until I accidentally killed it without meaning to. And then I'd just go on with my life.

I'm heartless when it comes to spiders and a lot of other insects indoors. I see anything and within 60 seconds it goes splat. But that also has to do with the fact that I seem to have a phobia of those fuckers so I wouldn't be able to handle getting close to them and seeing them up close (to put them in a jar and let them out) or leaving them be. Last time I lost sight of a spider, I stayed up all night looking for it in the hallway and then ended up closing up the keyhole and the gap under the door to my room for two weeks
>>
File: 1418569430525.jpg (360KB, 710x508px) Image search: [Google]
1418569430525.jpg
360KB, 710x508px
>>6854484
>>
>>6854484
Wait - unless his girlfriend was trans too or infertile why couldn't she carry the kids? This seems oddly fetishy...especially with the pic of his kid sucking his pancake tit. Gross.
>>
>>6854632
Think of all the nipple hair the baby will get in their mouth
>>
>>6854632

I have heard of trans men breastfeeding. It's not common but it happens.
>>
>>6854657
Well people usually don't share pictures of themselves breastfeeding on the internet.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUMYIykH_U8

What do the people here think of this video ?

I tried to watch the first little bit but then I heard "white middle class cisgender hetronormative" and gagged a little bit. Nonbinary weirdos make me like trans people less desu.
>>
>>6854672
Yes they do
>>
>>6854682
5:25
cringed hard
>>
>>6852979
they still call me birthname + she but otherwise they're supportive. i assume they'll switch pronouns at some point
>>
>>6854690
No they don't lol.
>>
>>6854608

well what i meant is that not feeling anything about someone old dying isn't all that weird... i don't find it weird anyway... i mentioned my grandfather cuz he was someone i was close to whose death wasn't at all upsetting to me... why would it matter that she was your grandmother's twin?

i like kittens, once they get older they tend to get boring, and i don't like taking care of them... can't deal with the litterbox thing

oh i thought you meant you felt bad for your mother, nevermind then... my bad... ever see that movie gummo? it's like clicking 'til you get to the bad part of youtube, but what you said made me think of it

can't say i've ever had that impulse...

were they strays? what do you mean by extra cruel? i can't imagine actually doing that personally... when i was a kid i lived in an apartment on a busy avenue in brooklyn, and i got woken up once by a cat making just the worst noise ever, and this woman screaming for help and begging someone to stop and banging on the pull down gates on one of the stores... my father went downstairs to see what was going on... this guy had let a dog off its leash to get under a car to kill a cat, the cat was dead by the time my dad got there and the guy just kinda put his dog back on the leash and walked off like nothing had happened... my dad wrapped the cat up and got rid of its body and talked to the woman who'd been screaming... i saw him from the window, and idk... it's one of those sounds you don't forget hearing...

i'm not afraid of bugs, i don't like most of them and don't want them near me and i'll kill them if there isn't really a trap option and they happen to be the kinda bug i will kill on occasion but usually nah i just let them out... always have, moths in particular i'll catch them and let them out so they don't die inside... idk... it'd just bother me if they did and i don't like the idea of killing anything really, i've apologized to spiders for it right before doing it
>>
>>6854730
https://www.instagram.com/breast_is_best
>>
>>6854745

+ i don't feel bad about killing mosquitoes and ticks and shit like that though... but spiders i typically feel a little bad for, but i hate them... they have too many legs and eyes and i don't care for it i usually leave them alone though
>>
>>6854608
>It was always just me and nobody else around, and then the impulse to do it. It's not an impulse to kill directly though, it's rather like I want to corner the animal and play a game with it. A game of keeping it trapped while giving it hope at the same time. And hurting it physically, of course. I guess some people could say it's similar to hunting, except I like to be extra cruel.

what
>>
>>6854749
Well those are social media whores, not average women. A bunch of my friends on Instagram have kids, none of them upload shit like that.
>>
>>6854906
They're still people that upload themselves breatfeeding
>>
>>6854913
My point is that they usually don't.
>>
>>6854900

i was wondering if anyone else was reading that
>>
>>6854906

A lot of women post themselves breastfeeding actually. They find it intimate and motherly, like a picture of hugging their kid.
>>
>>6855241

i don't know anyone who does that... i don't give a shit if women wanna post themselves breastfeeding (within reason, i hate when chicks have accounts loaded with hot pictures of them and then toss anything related to their kid in the middle... fucks everything up), but i've never even seen it... doubt it's that common
>>
>>6855241
Not most women though. Could you imagine your boss finding that? What about your kid's reaction to discovering a picture of himself sucking a hairy tit on a news website?
>>
>>6855391

it just makes me think of this...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wiOZcKEwPes
>>
Why uh. Why do most FtM end up looking like Bieber-stereotypes? Genuinely curious. Be it TV shows or real life cases, the majority end up with puffy brown unkempt hair and wearing snapbacks, usually tanks as often as possible.

Same goes for MtF, just skirts and being overly girly. I thought people wanted to escape labels, not fit them as much as possible? Hell I don't even see girls wearing skirts half the time.

Yall confuse me.
>>
>>6855391

Your boss being your boss doesn't suddenly stop making them a woman. She can do whatever she wants with her kids and her free time.
>>
>>6855456
People get fired for posting half nude photos of themselves online all the time.
>>
>>6855501

Breastfeeding is not sexual though.
>>
>>6855509
It's still a picture of your tit.
>>
>>6854484
imagine the shit that's going to the baby along with the milk... That baby is gonna be more ripped than it's boobed dad by the time it's 5.
>>
>>6855435
>Why uh.

y u do dis?
>>
>>6855523
it's about as sexy as a male cradling a child to his nude chest

that is to say, only if you really really squint
>>
>>6854749

I get that this is running along the same vein of normalising an innocent and natural behaviour, but do they have to social media whore it. Why does it have to be all free the nipple shit. I want it to be simply treated as a normal goddamn behaviour without it being some kind of movement or meme.
>>
>>6855435

idk... i'm not like that so i can't tell you why other people are, probably just cuz some people are like that though

>>6855523

eh... non sexual tits don't count... that's like calling art porn... it's not like someone's tit is a big deal anyway... i don't know any chicks who take breastfeeding pics, but i can't see why it's a big deal... idk... like i said i think i'd only be bothered by that pic if it was surrounded by slutty ones cuz then it's fucked up and weird and they need to post their pictures in separate places...

otherwise i can't see a reason to give a shit... idk... i think people are way too uptight about shit like that
>>
>>6852979

They're definitely accepting of people they have nothing to do with, but it's always hard to tell how that translates to someone's own family. They would definitely accept me just being gay and have said so since I was young (though they still have their misconceptions there, too, telling me at like age 15 that it's cool if I 'turn out gay,' as if I hadn't had any attraction to people by that point and couldn't expect to for a while, or would just be straight for a few years until waking up gay one morning, lol), but they really don't get what being transgender means, which is why I didn't know it described me until I was an adult. They're the "I don't get why they can't just be gay" type. Same with my brother. And I doubt they know FtM even exists, like I didn't.
I really have no idea how they'd take it. I'm my mother's only 'daughter,' and I know that means something to her. And trusting her understandings of things made up a huge chunk of my confusion over why I was feeling like this growing up, so I feel like she'd be just as confused with the same excuses on hand.
But I know that's a lot better than a lot of people's situations, so I can't really complain.
>>
>>6854682
>41 minutes
Dude, what am I, made of time?
>>
>>6855951
>>6855936
You can still get fired for it, whether it's sexual or not. It's nudity. Posted on the internet.

I'm genuinely bored of this argument tho so feel free to continue disagreeing, I'm out.
>>
>>6855435
>I thought people wanted to escape labels, not fit them as much as possible?
That's incorrect, being transgender is a medical condition and people who have it generally just want to assimilate with their reassigned sex and live in peace. It's not a statement.
The reason it's hard to pull off is because late-transitioners don't have the life experience that everyone else does, and end up dressing like awkward teenagers who are just learning how to dress themselves, because that's basically what they are. A lot of late-transitioners may also be overcompensating, either making up for lost time or going overboard to 'prove' their identity.

But it's also worth noting that people who dress like this may simply be more visible/loud, there could be well-dressed trans people right under your nose but you just can't see it and they aren't telling.
>>
>>6855906

This is what concerns me. Cis women are told to watch their diet and medications very carefully during breastfeeding, I can't imagine what T might do.
>>
>>6856032
Wouldn't T stop lactation and such? Since you need regular female levels of hormones to even get pregnant anyways.
>>
>>6856000

i never said someone couldn't get fired... fuck if i know i've never once paid attention to policies on breastfeeding pics so you know... i would imagine it depends

i just thought you were being uptight about tits like that was a big deal... my bad... i only pay attention so well and i don't remember the last time i was sober for more than a few hours so you know... lower your expectations a little...
>>
>>6856092

nah... guys can breast feed, fucked up fact, but yeah...
>>
>>6856032
Also meant to say that in the article I think he said he wanted to start T again so I'm assuming (hoping) that that's after the kid's weaned off of milk.
>>6856104
Cis guys can lactate too or just t. guys?
>>
>>6856115

both... look it up
>>
>>6856115

With enough time, patience and regular... stimulus on the nips, guys can naturally have their nips grow small amounts of boob meat and lactate.

Takes months though from what I understand. I prefer going the easier route and getting girls put their tits in my face instead.
>>
>>6856477

Does this mean trans girls could theoretically breastfeed?
>>
>dancing is good exercise and fun looking
>tfw you're too embarrassed to learn dancing even by yourself

._.

>>6855435

Literally what trans guys are you looking at? Most I meet are generic looking, short haired hot guys.

>>6855523

That's such an American thing to say.

>>6856679

Trans women can lactate. Adopted mothers can lactate too. It just requires medical assistance
>>
>>6850632
If I was part slav I would have gone with Victor since that name is pretty awesome desu.

I think any of the ones you've chosen are okay, I don't like Jon too much, Liam is cool.

>>6852411
The only single trans girl I know is legit over a foot taller than me. It's pretty painful for us both I think lol. She's over 6 feet, I'm guessing around 6'3" and I'm 5'3". Everytime I hug her when we see each other it's so weird I'm basically wrapping my arms around her waist.
>>
>used to hang around actuallyautistic people online
>thought I was autistic too but I have never been diagnosed so who knows
>I began stimming to see what it's like
>it didn't do anything for me so I guessed it wasn't for me
>3 to 4 years later
>I flap my hands whenever excited or worked up

I can't tell if it's natural stimming or if I trained my brain to hand flap, but it's embarrassing. You autistic trans dudes, do you do stuff like that too?
>>
>>6858800
I scared myself into believing I was somewhat autistic for a time but I'm not it just turns out when you isolate yourself and don't socialize with anyone for a period, you loose your social skills and have to relearn them, because socializing is a skill like anything else. So many people are "autistic" online because they never interact with people on a daily basis and when they do, they're super awkward about it leading them to believe they are autistic when in fact they are normal but just out of practice and it makes them anxious and awkward. If you think you're autistic but unsure and undiagnosed you're probably not you're just stupid enough to fall for the meme.
>>
My brother is autistic. I have some traits like stimming, sensory issues, etc but multiple professionals have told me I'm not autistic. I have ADHD though and as a child I was diagnosed with nonverbal learning disorder which isn't a diagnosis anymore iirc.
>>
>>6858800

if you didn't already do something and you've made it into a habit i don't think it counts... people with autism do those things cuz they can't help it from a young age and typically get better with it as adults if they're higher functioning

you're just awkward and move your hands a lot probably
>>
File: 1467813631549.jpg (255KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1467813631549.jpg
255KB, 1024x768px
have your period always given you dysphoria? if not, when did it start?
>>
>>6858800
autist ftm here, diagnosed as a kid (girls/'girls' who get diagnosed tend to be particularly autist)
i flap my hands a lot, but it's actually more in stress than happiness. i suppose stress is itself a form of excitement hey
but there are a lot of stimming methods other than handflapping. i stim in a whole lot of ways and have actually gotten worse in adolescence and adulthood rather than better (to the point that even though autism is not progressive or degenerative i refer to my situation as 'progressive autism' in reference to the fact that as i grow older my terrible adaptive functioning is more important than my acceptable cognitive skills). i also walk in circles, obsessively hit certain keys on my keyboard, make weird hums at the back of my throat, rock back and forth, basically all the stereotypical retard shit

personally i theorize a really disproportionate number of ftms are autistic. thanks to the miracle of modern medicine we have no idea what the prevalence of autism OR sex discordancy truly is, but i fudge the first as 1/50 and the second as 1/500 just because (they're probably relatively close to the real numbers, autism is currently considered 1/68 but some groups are underdiagnosed, sex discordancy is just a huge question mark but the decent estimates are between 1/300 and 1/1000). i suspect sex discordancy rates amongst autists who are born physiologically female is way north of 1/500. i don't even mean that in the 'maybe it's a little more common' way that is popularly believed, i'm thinking like 1/20 going by my lifetime experience of such.
>>
>>6858969

i don't really feel dysphoria so much as weird suicidal depression, but it's not quite the same really... and that's been always... but i feel like it could also be just cuz it's always been excruciatingly painful, and now it's excruciatingly painful + makes all my other health issues flare up... i typically take opiates whenever i can to get through it + weed... can't drink during it for some reason it makes shit more painful
>>
>>6859005
Do people get upset at your behavior and attempt to insult you by calling you an autist, only to get more upset when you don't respond to the insults?

There seems to be a trend the last 20 or so years to think of autism as the "super male" brain, I don't think that is real, I think people may be less likely to diagnose it in girls like you implied.
>>
>>6858969

I was on my period a few days ago. No, it doesn't actually make me dysphoric. I hate it but so do most women. I can't do anything for the first two days of it. I'm just exhausted and in pain so I stay in bed all day.
>>
File: 1430291728080.gif (2MB, 299x348px) Image search: [Google]
1430291728080.gif
2MB, 299x348px
You are all awesome and I hope you have a nice day!
>>
File: tumblr_o9hn7rwHUk1tnwftbo1_1280.jpg (257KB, 721x800px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o9hn7rwHUk1tnwftbo1_1280.jpg
257KB, 721x800px
I reached the thread limit on this board and am too lazy to wait a day to ask this question so...

Gay and bi guys, do you usually top or bottom? I don't like penatrive sex - receiving or giving - but I find it disappointing that cis guys seem to assume we're all bottoms. Even trans guys write porn with only trans guys only bottoming.
>>
>>6854745
Well yeah, old people have had their entire life, unlike for example a three year old. I guess it doesn't really matter, I don't really know why I mentioned it. Maybe because my family is so split up and don't talk to each other that I just thought it's weird to have a positive relationship with someone other than parents/siblings/grandparents.

Kittens are cute when they're young. Cats are cute too but not as much. I agree though, taking care of them is a hassle. Litterboxes are disgusting too.

Never seen gummo (or even heard of it).

They weren't strays. When I say little, I really mean it. Like mice and shit like that. I never moved to anything bigger because then there would've been a chance it could attack me and leave evidence, make a lot of noise and attract attention and in the case of cats, it would be very suspicious if they suddenly vanished.

Extra cruel as in like I said, making them think they can escape, have them run and then catch them again and hurt them more. You don't do that with hunting. With hunting it's usually find target, shoot, bring back and eat or whatever. I know people who hunt and they feel bad about killing shit, they couldn't stand watching the animal die in pain over a period of time longer than just a few seconds.

I guess the guy was pretty fucked up then. Having a dog tear apart some random cat on the street is not something people should be doing. Then again, that's probably just my fondness of cats talking.

To be honest, apologizing to anything I've killed is something I've never done or even thought of doing until now. I don't see spiders as beings with the right to live in my house. They're just a nuisance and disgusting to me, like all other bugs. If they're outside and not anywhere on/near me or my things, I tend to ignore them though. No use killing them there.
>>
>>6854900
Is it really that abnormal though? There's tons and tons of people who do that kind of stuff. Worse than that, actually, since they move on to bigger animals than little mice.
>>
>>6859437
Not sure I qualify as gay or bi because I'm all fucked up in that aspect and have no idea what's going on but here goes, since I do have a (cis) male partner.

Top. I'm a top either way, whether I'm with a guy or not. I've tried bottoming a few times and it just made me feel disgusting about myself. I personally like giving.

I'd say a lot of people assume that in a trans + cis gay relationship, the trans guy would be bottoming because without any surgery there isn't really anything to top with, plus there is an extra hole. Of course you could incorporate stuff like strapons or post op but I guess that's just too specific for most people or something since it is porn and you're not really there for the story behind it.
>>
>>6859479

fair enough, i thought maybe it had some significance i wasn't seeing...

cats just kinda only give a shit about food so i find them sorta annoying... like they'll be chill as fuck for 10 minutes then try to lead you to their food bowl... i prefer dogs to cats, but i'm not a fan of living with animals who have fur anyway

it's a really shitty movie about people killing cats... if i remember right it was made by the guy who made kids, but idk... i read what you said wrong i think though cuz i thought you meant you've killed cats and that movie was all i could think of, i was high yesterday though... i'm drunk now, i haven't even eaten anything just wine since this morning...

got'cha i thought you meant maybe like physically torturing or mutilating them or something... that's why i asked i was curious, i've never done anything like that and wouldn't ever so i thought it was interesting

i guess i apologize cuz they're alive you know... like whether i like their existence or not is my personal issue and doesn't change that they're a living thing you know? idk, it's not like it understands or anything but i feel a certain level of sadness over it... nothing extreme just like a 5 second "i hate doing that, poor spider" then move on with my life kinda deal... they can be helpful though killing other bugs and stuff, if they stick to a corner or something i leave them alone... same with outside cuz i figure that's theirs... it's mostly just out of habit really

>>6859437

typically i'm more submissive, but i like role reversal sometimes too and i'm not particularly picky honestly... i'm fine with whatever... but usually guys who are interested me are pretty dominant, think it's cuz i'm kid sized and shit
>>
File: 1436240048552.png (25KB, 396x400px) Image search: [Google]
1436240048552.png
25KB, 396x400px
>>6859437
I'm a switch mostly. I love to dominate, but because of lack of equipment I mostly give angry blowjobs while penetrating with fingers. When I'm bottoming, I like to power bottom. I also prefer anus penetration for obvious reasons. I'm also into some kinky stuff, so I'm not always in position to dictate what will happen. I'm in a stable relationship and we're together for 4 years now, sex is good and we trust each other.
>>
>>6859669
I agree with you on that one, cats are assholes. I prefer them over dogs though. To me, dogs are mostly just ugly large clumsy things that make too much noise and ruin your clothing by jumping up onto it. I'm probably thinking of untrained dogs though but I don't like them even if they're trained. Since I wear pretty much only black, hairs are very visible so I wouldn't want to keep animals with fur either.

To be honest, I've considered it. But as I said earlier, the risks are too high.

Well I do that too but it's also a mental game of sorts. It's a combination of the two.

I get that, I know they're living things too and that they don't know any better. I don't care if they exist outside of where I am. They don't really have much to do inside of houses though. So when I see them indoors, I tend to be a combination of irritated by their existence and terrified because of my phobia. I've never felt even the slightest shred of guilt about killing them. When it comes to insects specifically, I actually have a bit of a hard time understanding why someone would prefer to throw it out rather than kill it. To me, they're a whole different class from humans or animals and I genuinely have absolutely no empathy for them.
>>
>>6859716
>angry blowjobs
Please explain
>>
File: that-is-my-fetish-meme.jpg (16KB, 303x312px) Image search: [Google]
that-is-my-fetish-meme.jpg
16KB, 303x312px
>>6859741
I mean - passionate, wild blowjobs with swallowing penis, licking whole area and sucking balls that make him melt and unable to resist in any way while I fuck him with my fingers, chocking and kissing occasionally.
I'm glad I could explain it to you.
>>
>>6859733

i don't particularly care for big dogs, or any large animals really... but i like their personalities typically, it's the fur, smell, and kinda care that they need that i find offputting... i like other people's dogs typically as long as they aren't the jumping all over type... but they can be alright to chill with, they always like me even when they're not particularly friendly or scared of people generally (like my roommate and his gf rescue dogs and they have one that only has 3 legs cuz someone shot her, she's terrified of people for the most part, but she runs over to me and lets me near her) so i can't dislike them... i have birds though, they're the easiest for me to take care of and then they're friendly, playful, and affectionate still so they have all the good qualities dogs have just without the downsides...

you still do it? or you mean you used to?

i get that, i don't think most people give a shit about killing bugs and spiders... and i understand it... so i think that's more a just me being weird about it thing than anything...

if you're ever in a place with wolf spiders never just go to kill them first around fall/winter... i learned that the hard way, and it's like a fucking nightmare cuz they're huge so they're fucked up to begin with but when you see one that also looks fuzzy it has babies on its back... 100's of them, and when you kill it then it sorta just looks like it explodes into tons of baby spiders that crawl around fucking everywhere...
>>
>>6859851

My kind of bj, senpai. Minus the ball sucking
>>
>>6860071
Never had birds myself but I hear they do smell bad. Or their cage does, at the very least. Maybe not if you clean it all the time though. I know a few people with birds who complain about noise too. No pets are really ideal when you think about it though. Unless you have a snake or something, apparently they only need to be fed every few weeks.

I don't anymore. I sorta stopped spending all my time outside in front of the house a few years ago and spend it all inside at my computer now. Since I didn't particularly seek it out and just went with it whenever I saw an opportunity, that would mean it'd be relatively unlikely for me to do anything now.

It's not that weird, I actually know more people who feel bad about killing them than people who cold heartedly make them splatter. My parents tried teaching me to throw insects out rather than kill them when I was little since they didn't like killing them either. Never worked though.

That sounds very unpleasant. And by very, I mean to the point where I would probably leave that place forever immediately if that happened. I've heard about them before. I'm incapable of identifying any type of spider though. Even just reading vague descriptions is enough to completely kill my appetite and make me paranoid thinking there's spiders everywhere for a few hours at the very least. So yeah, I'd appreciate it if we didn't really go into detail about them.
>>
>>6859437
versatile but i tend to bottom more with cis guys

i think that's largely out of insecurity based on not having a real dick to give them
>>
>>6859437
I usually bottom desu, it feels good and I'm at the point in my life where genital surgery is a very long way down the road, waiting for improvements, so I enjoy the equipment I have in the meantime.
My partner is a cis guy though and he does enjoy getting fcked occasionally too, and I enjoy doing that to him when he's in the mood.
>Even trans guys write porn with only trans guys only bottoming
I don't blame 'em. It's super hot.
>>
>>6852411
>mashing your frakengenitals together is pure
>>
Wait, i havent visited /ftmg/ enough to know, but is PCOS related to being trans? I got diagnosed this summer. If i take spiro or something will i stop wanting to slice my tits off?
>>
>>6860290
Yes, no. In that order. Someone asked this literally a few days ago, actually.

There's a higher rate of PCOS in trans man than cis women. Probably because wacky hormones in the womb, I'm sure you've heard of that before.

Not sure what spiro was but I'm going to guess it's meds to treat PCOS. I don't have experience with that but I'm pretty sure that it would just make you feel even worse. Shark week would be around a lot more often and your hormones would probably go to the levels of an average female.
>>
>>6860191

idk how long it'd take for a cage to smell, i clean theirs every day, but if a bird or its smells bad then it's sick... a healthy bird doesn't smell and oddly enough neither does anything that comes out of them as a general rule... with parrots and parakeets anyway

the noise thing is whatever... mine make some noise during the day, but they can also be pretty quiet... when they do get noisy it's usually cuz music is on, or i'm playing guitar and singing or my s/o is beatboxing (it's highly possible i don't find them noisy cuz we're noisy), but it's a lot of singing and stuff which i don't find annoying (i find dogs barking grating though) and my budgies are the loudest birds i have... my green cheek mostly just makes a lot of clucking and purring noises though she also yells "beep" when she gets really excited but that's like if my s/o gets home from work she'll do it a couple times and then it's over... she's relatively quiet though

i like snakes, but i don't like what they eat and i'd hate cleaning a tank... i don't mind the bird cages cuz they're easy and never really dirty since my birds are only caged at night usually, and they just chill on their playground or with me and my s/o and fly around then go back i just throw something down on the floor by their playground and sweep and mop anyway... idk... they need attention and stuff, but i'm fine with that... they're easy for me whereas other pets aren't...

makes sense that you don't anymore then... what do you do online aside from talk here?

my parents always killed them, my older bro too and my little bro is terrified of bugs so he just screams and shit mostly... idk why i don't actually

fair enough... it sucked but i vacuumed everything and cleaned so it wasn't too bad after
>>
>>6860340
Fuck. Thanks for the info.
Honestly my naturally high T levels are what's keeping me alive. I wish conversion therapy worked though.
>>
>>6860363
We've talked about that, I don't really do much. For the most part I just watch anime or aimlessly browse the internet when I'm at the computer.

Do you mean actual screaming? If so then yeah, I don't really get that either. Other than when there's a need to be loud (so to get someone's attention), I've never really got the point of it. A lot of people scream on roller coasters, for example. I think it's just stupid. If you're referring to that weird noise kind of like shouting "huh" that people sometimes make when something surprises/scares them, I'd say it's not that strange.

>>6860375
I'm sort of glad it doesn't work. Conversion therapy would just mean we're all making shit up or have been conditioned to think we're trans. Which is bullshit. And I don't know about you but even imagining being ok with being a girl is a weird idea to me. I feel like it wouldn't really be me if that were the case.
>>
>>6860410
I dont know, I almost wish that I'm faking it and I can just go back to normal. I was perfectly cis before puberty hit. I have daddy issues and am scared of men, so wanting to become one makes no sense, logically.

I guess thats selfish though. It feels weird thinking of normal trans guys becoming cis, I'm just different. For some reason.

God I want to be cis.
>>
>>6860467
Give it time. I had that feeling at first too. I guess in my case it was because I didn't want to be different and trans kinda is different. Different from the usual, anyways. Had a hard time accepting it but I'd never go back now.

I've always wanted to be cis. Just not cis female. When I figured out I'm trans, that feeling just amplified. It's not like I hated trans people or something but I hated the idea of myself being trans because I'd never be cis. I couldn't accept it and avoided anything trans-related for a while. Gradually I came to accept it though and now here I am, still hating the fact that I'm trans but it's still a lot better than being a woman for the rest of my life.

I wouldn't say it makes no sense. Women are brought up to fear men and to be cautious around them. It's no different for me and a lot of other trans guys I know. I used to be extremely careful and paranoid all the time, actually. I think that as you transition and people stop seeing you as a woman, it'll go away a bit though. Probably not entirely but definitely partially. That's how it was for me and I'm not even that far yet. A lot of my anxiety around being alone with guys is gone.
>>
>>6854484
It's cool that he can do that and all but that picture triggers my dysphoria like a motherfucker.
>>
>>6855435
Those are just the ones that you see. From what I've seen, other trans dudes are just normal dudes. Short, sort of awkward normal dudes, but still.
>>
>>6855906
>>6856032
He stopped T during pregnancy and breastfeeding, can you even read
>>
File: 1397482568364.png (233KB, 490x490px) Image search: [Google]
1397482568364.png
233KB, 490x490px
>>6860072
So you are also into being strangled, SWG? Who would have thought that.
>>
>>6860764

M-minus the second bit too of course
>>
>>6860410

i meant it in the "online" is vague what kinda shit do you look at? like sometimes i get bored and watch surgery videos or look at birth defects and like old sideshow shit, parasites etc ... or read about plants or whatever, but usually if i'm online i'm talking to people...

nah i meant like legit screaming... sometimes accompanied by running he just fucking panics, it's funny as hell... i'm not the scream on rollercoasters type...

i like them though, old wooden ones in particular, but them going upside down and backwards and whatnot is fine too...

i hate ferris wheels though, i'll go on them, but they always make me anxious the same way balconies can... cuz like i'll just be up there thinking about jumping over and such... i know i'm not gonna, but i can't help but think about it is the thing... i used to get shitfaced and then smoke cigarettes on my friend's balcony whenever my s/o and i would stay there... and i'd hang over the side a bit and whenever i'd flick ash on the ground even after i lost sight of it i'd just think about it falling, then me, then jumping and so on... but yeah i don't care for that about ferris wheels, maybe it's cuz i'm not strapped in... hadn't considered that...
>>
>>6860772

why not? it's a good time...
>>
File: 1361904547089.png (2KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1361904547089.png
2KB, 225x225px
>>6860772
Shhh. There's no need to be ashamed. Oxygen depravation is a wonderful experience, I assure you.
>>
>>6860789

bls
>>
File: 1452301089022.png (6KB, 419x249px) Image search: [Google]
1452301089022.png
6KB, 419x249px
>>6860795
I'll go easy on you. You'll learn to love it.
>>
>>6860805

You get no cummies
>>
>>6860795

your loss i guess...

>>6860521

i don't get the fear of men thing, idk... i feel the same being alone with a guy as i do with a girl it doesn't make a difference... always been like that

>>6860467

i used to really care and wish i was cis ... even if it meant being a cis chick, though that seemed more awkward and strange to me that was more like the "i could force myself to just be that" kinda deal where like i thought if i just ignored being trans long enough it'd go away like feelings do... it doesn't though, and wishing shit like that is pointless so i got over that quick enough...
>>
File: straightwhiteguy.jpg (22KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
straightwhiteguy.jpg
22KB, 480x640px
>>6860816
It's not me being slut here.
>>
File: 1367368608777.jpg (16KB, 230x300px) Image search: [Google]
1367368608777.jpg
16KB, 230x300px
>>6860828
>>6860836
>>
>>6860843
Kek. You amuse me. Never change, SWG, never change.
>>
>>6860843

what? i didn't mean with me... i just meant in general during sex getting choked can be a really good time...
>>
File: 1447093976790.jpg (15KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1447093976790.jpg
15KB, 400x400px
>>6860869

bost

>>6860872

I don't like any of that shit happening to me, but I can do it willy nilly
>>
>>6860880

fair enough... i can do it, but it's not my preference...
>>
File: candy-cane.jpg (44KB, 571x800px) Image search: [Google]
candy-cane.jpg
44KB, 571x800px
>>6860913

Prefer having it done to you?
>>
>>6860935

i thought that was a given...
>>
File: 1471726343207.png (414KB, 428x422px) Image search: [Google]
1471726343207.png
414KB, 428x422px
>>6860950
>>
>>6859437
I've never had the opportunity to top, but I think I enjoy bottoming more than I would topping. I've only had sex as a girl and I kind of just laid there feeling extremely awkward. Sex isn't something I really want or seek out anymore.
>>
>>6859065
>i don't really feel dysphoria so much as weird suicidal depression, but it's not quite the same really
What's the difference?
>>
>>6859227
ehh i do get upset desu i just mask it by stealing the insulting language and referring to myself that way to be Ironic
outside of 4chan and other fag hellholes i can be pretty vocal about disability rights but while i'm here i'd rather shitpost you know?

i think there's something to the 'extreme male brain' theory because if nothing else autism seems related to high levels of prenatal testosterone. actually, in the sparse few stories i've heard of ftms who took t, stopped, and had biological children, there have been a really disproportionate number of autistic kids there. but it's a tiny sample size, so not something to write a research paper on.
>>
>>6861447

it's not connected to anything... to call it dysphoria would imply that i connected it to the trans shit, and it's not really like that

it's not like the shit with my chest or voice and so on... it's more just feeling feelings and wanting to go die cuz i don't like it and i've got a lot of shit going on and have been through other shit and like i know my health issues are permanent so... idk... opiates fix it
>>
>>6860785
I don't really watch any. Don't feel any need to. But it doesn't bother me when I do see it (aside from the parasites anyways, since they're bugs too).

That's interesting, I'd never be able to do that for example since I'd lose sight of the bug and probably never see it again (and therefore not know where it might be lurking). And, well, no need to scream either.

Used to have a fear of going on them for a while. It was caused by being forced onto a very rickety one with my cousin when I was little. It legit felt like it would go off the tracks or fall apart any second. Actually begged them to stop it partway and those fuckers told me to deal with it.

Not sure why that happens but I know someone else who thinks about jumping the same way you do. Apparently it's an indicator that you're scared of heights or something. I sometimes think about jumping too but probably in a different way. For me it's more of a technical how-does-it-work thing. I imagine what would happen to the body at the bottom or how scared I would be if I were falling like that, I don't actually consider jumping.
>>
>>6862028

that was just the only examples i could come up with... idk, i find it interesting... my s/o and i used to have dinner and watch surgery shows and birth defect shit together all the time in our first apartment and every once in a while i'll see something and think about that and go find one... but only cuz it's on a screen if i had to actually see that in person i'd probably pass out... and i mean like definitely, my s/o once got an x-acto knife through his pinkie like just right the fuck through it... and i almost passed out i had to go sit in another room and ask him how he was from there... though when i get hurt i don't get like that... other people's blood makes me feel sick in a nonsexual context, but like... i had to pull my own tooth out once and that wasn't bad... and i cut part of my fingertip off cuz i was a dumbass and left a razor uncovered in my bag, and i felt it go through my finger and i knew it was bad but i didn't feel anything 'til hours later... but i just wrapped it up and was fine... idk, it bothers me more when it's someone else though

yeah... i'm pretty calm about that shit, idk... i prefer them far away from me, but if they're not i don't really panic... i hate most bugs, but mostly i hate the ones i find visually unappealing... which is a ton of them, but like grasshoppers don't bother me cuz they're green and shit like that...

i like when they're rickety like that... them feeling like they might fall apart is part of the fun... never had to be forced onto a rollercoaster though... i did have to be forced to walk through that underwater tunnel in sea world though, my parents took me as a kid and i got in a shitton of trouble for not wanting to walk through and being freaked out by it... i mean i did it and didn't make a scene or anything, but my dad flipped his shit over me just kinda saying i didn't want to and he got more pissed when i told him why... and i hated the submarine i was in when i was in the caribbean
>>
>>6862224

+ never liked driving through the holland and lincoln tunnels either... but typically when that kinda thing is avoidable i avoid it... heights don't really bother me in any sense other than that's what they make me think about, but idk if i was afraid of them i'd avoid them... but i used to choose to go sit on the fire-escape in one of the apartments i lived in and smoke... i could've done it inside, but i didn't... and yeah i thought about that shit every time and it'd get me anxious, but that's what the cigarette was for... as long as i was smoking i could enjoy it instead of just being anxious about what i was thinking... it's not about the height it's about the thought... and if i'm smoking or with someone it cancels out the anxiety...

i actually couldn't avoid that submarine btw... that cruise was like... my s/o's mom got pissed at us for saying we didn't want to do one of the things she wanted to schedule to force everyone into and she actually took our passports off the boat with her so we couldn't get off in dominica... we were 20 or 21 at the time btw... so i had to go on the submarine... and like... maybe that coral reef would've been great if it wasn't only viewable in something that small and closed off... and like other people weren't breathing into it and sitting too close to me... it's specifically water related too trains don't bother me, underground tunnels aren't the same as underwater ones for me... being enclosed and underwater though makes me feel really claustrophobic
>>
>>6861652
>be me
>ftm with autism (not just social ineptitude from spending my adolescence on the internet)
>ashkenazic (un)happymerchant genetics
>have two female cousins, one from maternal side of family, and one from paternal side, who have many characteristics of autism, wear their hair short, are masculine otherwise, and might even have pcos

really makes you think
>>
>>6862487
intriguing
jews do have pretty interesting genes in general. would be interesting to know if ashkenazim have elevated autism rates like a whole lot of groups of european descent do

>>6861834
t-thanks
i'm 95% straight tho
also there's a surprisingly high number of people interested in me

>>6861877
>implying opiates fix anything
>>
File: 20160605_095717-1.jpg (2MB, 2113x1641px) Image search: [Google]
20160605_095717-1.jpg
2MB, 2113x1641px
Ah, ftm here. Yesterday I was supposed to start testosterone, but my doctor called in sick and I had to reschedule. Lost my shit, bawled like a loser. Got misgendered and deadnamed the same dead. I wouldn't mind joining the skype group to talk and shit.

pic unrelated
>>
>>6860290
try it, if it causes depression go off?
I went on e for PCOS before I realized I was trans and it made me suicidal
>>
>>6862912

it's pretty well known that they fix pain... like they have a medical use and everything...

and really it's subjective isn't it? for me they've helped a lot... would i suggest them to everyone? no, but that doesn't change that having them in my life at various points has helped me...

saying that opiates can fix something for me isn't ignoring that they can also destroy lives and be detrimental... i'm not ignoring one side of things (as a matter of fact i've told people not to ever try them in spite of me liking them cuz i'm aware of the possibilities and have no desire to encourage someone to take that risk in case shit goes poorly for them), i'm just talking about my experience... and yeah they do help, when you're in constant pain having days where you get a break for a bit can fix a lot... and yeah sometimes if i'm ready to off myself, if i have them they help me deal with/get rid of that feeling so that i can be ok enough to keep existing... i've used them on/off since i was 15 without any physical addiction issues, i think i know their role in my life better than someone else would...

it's not even like i made a generalized statement i said that my illness symptoms flaring during shark week and the suicidal depression i feel in that time (which does have some roots in pain) is fixed when i take them... which is just a true statement, you can't really contest that... and honestly they can help even just when i've been in too much pain too many days in the row... not gonna lie i've used them for bad insomnia as well in the past + recreation, and really bad days with depression like i've said... they're one of the only reasons i'm alive, and i suppose whether or not i should be or it's a good thing is debateable to an extent... i personally am pretty grateful i've had them...

demonizing a drug just cuz of the darkest side of it is pretty pointless honestly, and pretending there's nothing good about it is as well...
>>
>>6863028
Why if is just to love both huns?
>>
>>6862224
I find it interesting too but I just do other stuff instead. Sometimes when I'm bored, I'll go laugh at some gore in a rekt thread. But other than that, I dont really seek it out much. I did go through a phase where I was really interested in stuff like that, how it would make me feel to see it and stuff though.

I don't think it would bother me too much to see most of it in real life. I've seen a lot of chickens or pigs being killed and gutted (on a farm and for meat, not mindless killing) and it didn't bother me either.

I'm really not a fan of rickety stuff. It was one of those that's built in a day and taken down a few weeks later again.
>>
>>6863279

eh it's not like a huge interest of mine personally... when i say i do that i mean at this point probably a couple of times a year, but that just used to be what we'd watch while we had dinner for some reason... i don't really spend much time looking things up online and when i do it's typically related to plants or music... and i don't usually watch anything really, idk... i used to but the past few years i've had a hard time with it and can't pay attention... occasionally i'll watch a cartoon or a documentary or a movie if my s/o puts one on and i find it engaging but i don't usually put anything on by myself... i'm not really into gore, medical shit and oddities can go hand in hand with it i suppose, but gore itself isn't my thing... my s/o is really into gore though so i've seen plenty

i've never seen that kinda shit in person, but i imagine it would bother me... i went to some fair and felt bad for all the chickens there and they were just chilling in cages not even being killed... i wasn't really bothered the time my s/o decided to cut open a squirrel (it was already dead when he found it) just to do it... like i was outside with him and stuff, but i didn't really watch and if he was the one who killed it i probably wouldn't have wanted to be around for that part of it... that's his sorta thing though, he's always talking about how he'd like to try taxidermy and shit like that too...

oh i know what kind you mean... those don't bother me, though some of them could really have better safety shit going... i almost slipped out of a ride once the had just that thing that goes over your head and shoulders... it was a bit high up and big so when the ride would hit a certain angle i was actually coming out of my seat and could've fit right through the fucking thing and would've if i hadn't held on cuz even doing that i almost did (my s/o noticed though at least and grabbed me he was freaked out during that entire ride over it)
>>
>>6863407

once that had*
>>
>>6863407
Are you really short or something? I've been sort of slightly loose in rides before but nothing drastic. The security on that rickety one was pretty much none (literally one little loose chain from one side to the other). Wasn't a big ride though I feel like it went way too fast for the fact that it had no safety and was shaking a lot the entire time.

Now that I think of it, I've actually slit the neck of a chicken once. In front of an audience. It was during chicken slaughtering. I wanted to see if it would get any reaction out of me since it's a bit larger than tiny mice. Did nothing for me so I went back to cutting open their bellies and gutting them. Didn't expect them to be so warm on the inside even though it was pretty logical since they had been killed only a little bit prior to that. The ones waiting to be slaughtered were waiting in crates nearby that had tarp over it so they wouldn't see their friends get their heads cut off. I thought it was kind of funny to be honest since I can't imagine it would have a large impact on the quality of the meat whether or not they knew what's going on.
>>
>>6863711

yeah, i'm kid sized, like a lot of my clothes are kid's clothes and it's hard for me to find shit to wear that isn't either really plain or has a firetruck or something really stupid on it...

do you think maybe you didn't get the same reaction cuz you didn't play with it first? idk... could just be a matter of showing them some kinda sympathy before killing them, more for the people than them... i guess it all depends on whether or not you feel like some level of compassion is deserved in spite of them being slaughtered for food...

there's a shrew living in this house, goes in and out of my bedroom... i don't wanna hurt it or anything, but i haven't been able to catch it to let it out... i don't give a shit that it's here now though i guess since we're leaving in october... i only have a vague idea of where we're going if nothing else lines up beforehand, but i'm alright with it... might be nice for a while, this was like a weird vacation living with crazy rich people and getting shitfaced by a river for a bit so that was cool... idk you mentioned mice so i thought of the shrew
>>
>>6863791
How tall are you? I'm kid sized too, at 156cm which is something like 5'1. I can occasionally get away with shopping in the mens section but I have to try on everything first without blindly taking shit that says S or XS like a lot of people do. I've also learned to only buy stuff at certain stores since sizes can vary between them. Kids clothes usually look stupid, yeah. Pants are always alright though.

I didnt mean it as in fun. I meant feeling bad for it. Its kind of obvious I wouldn't find it too fun since I had to slit the throat and kill it as fast and painlessly as possible. >>6863791

I remember killing a shrew once. It was kind of cute. Went outside and one of our cats was playing with it but it was still alive so I decided to shoo the cat away and play with it myself. I accidentally killed it though and was kind of disappointed it didn't last longer.
>>
>tfw only 19 days until I can make the last step towards documents change
I broke my ID and lost my student's ID, I hope the said last step won't take much time. No point in making a new ID and student's ID with my old name if I can get new ones in a month or something, but I need them in my everyday life. Sigh
>>
>>6863811

yeah the pants are fine... i'm 5' i can get men's xs or s in stores that run small, but usually they're baggy...

oh got'cha...my bad, i thought you meant you wanted to see if you'd enjoy it and i figured you wouldn't considering it wasn't a game for you...

i had a shrew that kept coming inside one winter, like wouldn't get the fuck out... ended up putting it in a terrarium and my s/o took care of it for a while... we'd get it worms to eat and stuff cuz we felt bad for it but also didn't want it wandering around or getting killed by the dogs...

my dog (i have a jack russell that lives with my mother, but i named and picked him so i still call him "mine" even though he's been hers for years) actually killed one once... it came in during winter and i had eaten a really concentrated (and disgusting) weed cake and was just way too high for that sorta thing... he was ripping its organs out with his teeth and putting them on the floor one at a time...
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Any of you guys play animal crossing? who are your dream villagers? Anyone else start off with a girl character and regret it now?
>>
>>6863851
Yeah, I have the same problem. That's why I have to try on everything first. Sometimes putting stuff into the washing machine on high heat can shrink stuff a little and then it's wearable. I don't really mind wearing stuff that's on the large side though, hides a lot of things I don't want people to see.

Speaking of violent dogs, we used to have some too. They were raised without cats so when we got cats, they would constantly try to attack them. Luckily they were locked up in a (large outdoor) cage so they couldn't go around and tear up all of our cats (and chickens, actually). A few times the cats would follow whoever went inside to feed the dogs, the person wouldn't notice the cat and then the cat would be found shredded to bits the next day. Lost one I was pretty fond of like that.
>>
File: 1471526973808.png (170KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1471526973808.png
170KB, 480x480px
>>6863877

Shit.
>>
>>6863900

i don't mind baggy clothes either, they're just not great for all occasions...

oh i wouldn't call him violent really... he's a terrier so killing rodents comes naturally to him, but he's good with cats and birds... he's never bothered my bird and he plays with my nieces cat... he's a cool dog, he's good to take on hikes and shit... and like my s/o and i were high in the woods once and he's the only reason we noticed a bear circling us and coming towards us... we hid in mountain laurel on these little islands made from their roots and grass surrounded by all this water... had to balance and shit while it went over to where we had been and then came a bit closer... it got tired after like 20 minutes or so though and then it walked away... but it came in from the way we needed to go to get out so we didn't have many options
>>
What would happen if I take Viagra? Would it increase my size at all? What about male enhancement pills? I want to be able to penetrate my gf.
>>
>>6847919
hey /ftmg/, what's your finger digit ratio? mine is 0.85, which is off the charts male (probably because i am also autist anon). the studies on the topic strongly imply that finger digit ratio is affected in trans, but alternate between 'only in ftms' and 'only in mtfs'
>>
>>6864291

why would viagra increase your size? it's not made for that or used for it...
>>
>>6864291
pumping
dht cream (may cause male pattern baldness)
metoidioplasty
>>
>>6864292
0,92-0,94 (hard to tell, I tried to measure it as correctly as it's only possible).
>>
>>6864292
I don't know the numbers exactly, just remember that mine is in the hetero male range, and I like grills.
>>
>>6864292
No idea but I can tell just from looking that it's clearly a male ratio. My ring fingers are both a lot longer than my index fingers. The "only in trans" thing is bullshit though. A lot of cis people have opposite ratios too.
>>
>>6863877
I've always chose male characters, even in AC. Before I came out, I had a novel of excuses why I chose guys.
>>
>>6864271
True, true. Not all my stuff is baggy anyways but none of it fits snugly either.

I meant violent behavior by dogs in general, I just sort of wrote it wrong. Luckily there are no bears where I live. Here you just have to watch out for boars, especially if they have little ones. Why were you high in the woods though?
>>
>>6864460
Not the person you're replying to but I feel ya. I used to play a lot of MMORPGs and whenever people would ask me, I'd say stuff like "I don't like creeps talking to me" or "I want to play the game on my own without being offered everything for free" even though it was total BS.
>>
>>6864471

oh got'cha... i might've read it wrong, i haven't slept much, and i've been high all day so it could've been me... been busy packing too, my s/o took off from work to do it... he's leaving one job to try to get as much out of his second in the next three weeks... the owner of the place wants to try some of his stuff to put it on the menu so it'll be a better focus 'til we leave... i'll be glad to be out of here though...

and i was high in the woods cuz i like getting really high then going outside and i lived in this gated woodland community ... so there were a lot of wild animals and no stores and the only place to go outside was the woods... so my s/o and i would go out there and smoke,wander around, i'd take pictures, and my dog would get to play in mud and roll around in grass and whatnot...

we found a ripped open animal there once... i found strips of skin and flesh on the ground, just spread out around the area ... and we didn't think anything of it, i took a couple pictures and then we found a spot to smoke... we took a different way back, everywhere there looked the same so we didn't realize it at the time... and we found more pieces of animal and then just its entire ribcage mostly hollowed out and other parts of it scattered around a bloody mattress
>>
>>6864593

+ pretty sure it was a deer btw, i couldn't tell when i just found the strips and chunks of it, but after seeing the ribcage i was pretty sure... i saw a deer rot outside by the driveway there, cuz my s/o wanted its skull... and i've found bones before and whatnot... but yeah...

we walked home laughing, and it was funny at the time cuz this guy who killed a state trooper and had been seen in the area still hadn't been found... so we made jokes about it all night, but we didn't go that far into those woods again... instead we trespassed in the wildlife reserve where nothing interesting happened other than the time we had to undress cuz we were both covered in ticks... it was a nice smoking spot though
>>
>>6864593
No, I checked and I wrote it wrong myself. I was busy at the time so I should have figured that would happen. I'm guessing he cooks then?

Well, that sounds lovely. Reminds me of a game called Until Dawn, the characters found shredded carcasses with blood everywhere there too.
>>
>>6864643
Never had a tick before, do you feel it when it starts sucking your blood? Or do you just find out it's there when you happen to see it?
>>
>>6864647

yeah he does, he's actually really great at it... he spent a couple weeks making a bunch of vegan sushi experiments the owner of the place he cooks in is is interested in, so i guess next time he's there he'll be doing that and seeing how it goes... the job he's probably gonna leave right away is at a deli, it's not working given the situation and it'll give him more time to focus on that kinda shit for a bit... they'll probably lose a few customers though, there's people who walk out if they find out he wasn't the person who made some of the stuff... but eh that's whatever...

never heard of until dawn... i don't play games really... used to, but i do like horror ones... i don't like horror movies usually or books, but games are different

>>6864655

you don't feel it at all, you just find them still attached to you burrowing into your skin... and you have to be really careful pulling them out... they're fucking awful
>>
>>6864689
Isn't cooking a really tiring job? You know, standing around all day. Sounds like the better job though, yeah.

It's a horror game. Scared the shit out of me, too.

Yeah, our cats used to get ticks all the time and I'd sometimes fuck up taking them off. Pretty annoying.
>>
>>6863877
Play animal crossing with me now. Im not ftm but i love this game i have a nice town.
>>
>>6864708

idk... he enjoys it... he cooks all day at work then comes home and cooks more, and he works 6 days a week... it gets him tired sometimes, but i think cuz he enjoys it he doesn't find it draining... he was like this to a lesser extent when he was tattooing

i've never been scared by a game or a movie or a book before... my mother is obsessed with horror movies and shit and she used to watch them all the time when i was a kid... i saw more horror than kids' movies as a kid really, and she does shit like extreme halloween decorations so i got used to shit like sinks full of fake body parts and whatnot being around since september... and like when i was like 6 and i ran out of shit to read she'd hand me shit like silence of the lambs and whatnot... i find it all mostly boring, but yeah i grew up with it so that kinda shit doesn't get to me

i've had them a few times, got lyme disease the last time
>>
>>6864832
I can't handle scary shit. Like at all. It's pretty sad, I can't even sleep with the lights off.

Yeah, that sucks. Pretty sure that's what my dad got from a tick too. Was in intense pain all the time even though his doc kept saying he's fine.
>>
>>6864460
For a few years (up until pretty recently) I was going though a denial phase and overcompensated with the girly stuff to the point where I felt guilty choosing a male character. I recently started playing everything as a male character again, feels good.
>>
I remember when I was 14 I got my first haircut and everyone read me as male. It was so nice but pissed off my parents. My mom almost got into a fight because a lady called me her son... I don't know if I can pass anymore though. At 14, being 5'0 isn't too rare and at minimum people thought I was 12 or 13. As a 20 year old though...
>>
>>6864862

i'm not bothered by the lights being on if i'm sleeping, but i turn them off unless i just kinda pass out in which case it's usually just the fish tank on with the blue light so it's nothing bright... but that's like too high, too drunk, too sick, after sex etc ... idk i can sleep most places though, i've slept in the park and on the beach and in bus stations and church steps etc before...

he might it doesn't always turn up in tests, there were lyme antibodies in my blood though... they ran a test gave me antibiotics, and i took them... it was fucking awful and then i got better for a month got sick again and got a few new symptoms... tried another treatment, also a nightmare got better for a month and was sick again... and the third time i tried a treatment i just didn't have that short get better point... it wasn't in my blood last time i was tested though it just left me with a lot of fucked up issues... lyme can really mess you up, but a lot of people with it go undiagnosed or misdiagnosed for a while
>>
>>6864971
I have a smaller lamp that I can turn on for some but not much light. Haven't been using it lately though since it's not enough. I used to be able to sleep in a pitch dark room though, I don't know what happened.

I'm not sure they even did blood tests when the doc was telling him he was fine. He's alright now though so that's all that matters I guess.
>>
File: tumblr_oc6hb4CLay1qimexqo2_400.png (169KB, 278x284px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oc6hb4CLay1qimexqo2_400.png
169KB, 278x284px
>>6864292
not sure if this really confirms anything or not, since i am fairly masculine but most definitely into guys. it's pretty much pseudoscience anyway
>>
>>6864903

depends on what you look like, but short guys do exist... one of my dealers is my height and he's cis... and i've known other really short guys as well... if you're hispanic, asian, or southern italian it'll be less noticeable
>>
>>6864903
I second this >>6865326 since I know a bunch of guys who are both cis and my height (5'1). I live in a place that apparently has tall people compared to the rest of the world so obviously most guys are much taller than me but that doesn't mean there's absolutely nobody with the same height. I even know a few people who are shorter than me by like a head (not midgets), though those are girls.
>>
>>6865020

i used to sleep with music or the tv on, but my s/o needs complete quiet and for everything to be dark so i've gotten used to that... he's more particular than me so doing things his way is easier with that

the doctor immediately said it was lyme and i needed to start treatment and told me not to worry cuz usually the worst cases of lyme that cause longterm damage are the ones that go on for years untreated... then ran tests and then doxy... when lyme dies it hurts worse than having it so treating it feels worse than living with it
>>
>>6865418
Dunno, my dad wasn't getting any treatment and was still getting pain so intense he'd have to go to the hospital to get pumped up with all kinds of drugs. He was in a really bad mood during that time but that's not surprising considering he was in pain.
>>
>>6865429

yeah i've been in the hospital a few times and they just loaded me up with drugs and then have been like "nothing else we can do," but i mean... it's honestly not wrong comsidering what i have since there isn't anything else that can be done... just pain relief and such...

i try to not let being in pain all the time affect my mood too much, it can anyway though... it's hard to keep your shit in check when you're worn down from pain
>>
>>6865907

+ well except for the time they gave me a surprise internal exam... that was awful though, the found an unrelated to any issue i was there for cyst and just kinda wheeled me into a room doped up on morphine saying they found something (didn't tell me what) and needed to do that to see what it was... i thought i didn't have bottom dysphoria really bad cuz i can have sex, but that shit really got to me... when i got back from the exam the doctor told me why they had done it and just kinda apologized for not informing me first... and like the chick doing it just ignored every question i had while staring at my chart telling me "oh i can't tell you"
>>
>>6864291
Start T early apparently
>>
>drunk
>Occasionally feel some past shit suddenly come full force despite sober wise you may never give a shit about or you repressed it for so long it doesn't come up until this one sudden day

It's probably because I'm drunk and its not even ftm related. I haven't cried once in AT LEAST two years. But suddenly after years being a drunk fuck this is all I'm being. I may not even remember it in the morning. Part of me is happy to relieve this bullshit but being a crying little drunk bitch now with no one hurts. I don't even want to subject my usual friends to my occasional out lf the blue bullshit, nor publicly post about it despite how bad I want to talk about it, ftm related or not. I want to talk so much but since it's mostly a 'in the moment thing' I don't want to bother what little friends and family I have.
>>
>>6866519

yeah, feelings suck ... what's going on?
>>
File: image.png (78KB, 412x351px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
78KB, 412x351px
>rash suddenly appears on hands
>find out it's dyshidrosis
>much more common for women

y
>>
>>6866676
"Males and females appear to be affected equally."

t. wikipedia
>>
>>6866519
I actually had to really stop and read this post to make sure I didn't write it while wasted.

At least you're not alone, bud.

>>6866610
Brooklyn, I had a dream that I went on a date with you to some weird party. And Snoop Dogg was there and he gave me some bud. Just thought you should know
>>
>had a plan to buy boxers
>guy on other side of the section, not minding me
>lose my nerve
DAMMIT.
>>
>>6867751

i almost never remember my dreams... but yours sounds cool, i'd rather be doing that than all the packing i gotta do today + i'm out of weed just have alcohol right now

>>6868845

people don't care what you buy or really notice they're busy getting shit for themselves... don't worry so much
>>
>>6868845
He will probably understand.
Anyone who has worn boxers before knows that they're the best type of underwear.
>>
>>6868911

eh only when you're not wearing pants... otherwise the best kinda underwear is none
>>
>>6868845
I wouldn't mind other people too much if I were you. As >>6868905 said, people are generally too busy looking for stuff for themselves to get a good look at you. The only time they might actually look up is if you bump into them or if you very obviously don't fit in (so for example a grown man in the little girls' section). Even then, it's possible they won't look at you for more than a second or so.
>>
>>6868905
>>6868845

no one knows who you're buying clothes for necessarily either you know... if you don't look like they're for you who's gonna know? and even if they do know worst case scenario is they think "transguy" or "lesbian" and even if they hate trans or gay people they're not likely to say shit to you in a store... and if they don't have anything against either they won't even care...
>>
>>6868990

should be a + in there... my bad
>>
>tfw nonbinary anon
>felt minimum dysphoria for months
>suddenly I feel crummy

I can't remember what pissed me off but I just wanna lay in bed now.
>>
>Want to trim/shape up my pubes but too self conscious to do it because when the hair is shorter you can easily see big dark patches of skin on my groin that doesn't match the rest of my skin tone
Ugh how do I get rid this? I fucking hate it.
>>
>>6864787
Sorry, didn't see this until just now. What is your friend code? I'd love to play if I get the time to today.
>>
Anyone know if DAA (D-asparagin acid) does the same for bio women as bio men? it's an amino acid that increases the natural test production in men, but I can't find any sources on how it affects bio women. I'm thinking since both men and women have test (even if women have very very little), could it be possible to increase natural test levels by using this supplement?
>>
>>6869412
*D-aspartic acid
sorry about that
>>
File: 1460586313688.gif (980KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1460586313688.gif
980KB, 500x281px
>>6869134
Poor snowflake
>>
>>6869630

Can I just be genderqueer and not be considered a special snowflake?
>>
File: 1469556716264.jpg (23KB, 396x261px) Image search: [Google]
1469556716264.jpg
23KB, 396x261px
>>6869856
>>
Can allergy to the carrier oil in my testosterone cause a rash all over?
>>
>>6869856
No.
>>
>>6869932
I'm not a doc but it's possible. Some people get allergic rashes from eating certain things so it's not like it's limited to having to touch something to get a rash. If it doesn't get too bad, I'd be careful about what you eat around the time of the next shot (so you can rule out any random food allergies) and see if it happens again. Obviously if it does get bad, go to a doc right away and tell them.
>>
>tfw started T but don't have money for top surg.
>tfw hairy tits
>>
>>6870578
Ugh, this is why I'm scared to start T. I'm not sure if I should get top surgery first or what, I just don't want to have to deal with the in-between weirdness.
>>
>visit family
>tons of deadname but all genuinely accidental
>hit beach in a shirt and nobody gives me shit
>'you make a good looking dude, sonAnon.'
:^) gud summer bruhs
>>
>>6870578
i don't really mind, i just pretend to myself that i'm a guy who happens to have a really flabby chest

not really pretending now that i think about it

of course, i'm still going to get top surgery, but for that i have to wait for the generosity of the NHS to flow forth. eventually.
>>
>>6870885
Regardless of T, i don't think your chest dysphoria will be any worse or better. At least you can start passing as male on T while you bind, and you can remove the hair.

I'm worried about getting top surgery and having fucked-up pizza nipples or something.
>>
>>6871291
I'm really excited but at the same time dreading the pepperoni nipples, and I'm probably going to have a really huge ugly scar due to the size of my chest.
>>
>>6869942

Sucks. Oh well, I don't mind other people teasing me too much.

>>6870947

Lucky you. I just stayed home all summer.
>>
>>6871291
>>6871405
I have DD breasts so I know that I'm doomed to a weird chest and big scars. Seeing pictures of dudes with like perfect keyhole incisions feels bad.
>>
Pre T I could go for like 3-4 days without showering, ask my bro if I smelled, and he'd say no. I had almost no body odor. Now I stink badly 12 hours after a shower even with deodorant. Ugggh.
>>
>>6871487
Hahaha. Welcome, brother.
>>
>>6871487
i like smelling manly, but the only downside is if i get lazy before work and want to have a wank instead of showering, there's actual consequences
>>
>>6861652
>>6862487
I'm diagnosed real life autist as well. I bet you there is something to it.
>>
Well, I told myself I wouldn't transition because my dysphoria isn't that bad and I've been repressing for 6 years or so. It tends to fluctuate. I've spent the last month having trouble fighting back thoughts of an heroing enough to go to work, been breaking down crying a couple times a week because the feeling of my tits on my chest is freaking me out so much. I think I'm fucked and I need to start transitioning. Torn between trying to repress harder and hope that the dysphoria goes away soon and being extremely pissed at myself for repressing so long.
>>
File: 1473423021161.jpg (199KB, 1090x804px) Image search: [Google]
1473423021161.jpg
199KB, 1090x804px
which one of you is this?
>>
>I got warned on /a/ for asking what people's favorite trap manga was
>the mods thought it was a request thread

Huh... It was more of a discussion thread then a request one though. Oh well.

>>6871458

I'm a D cup so binding sucks. I don't mind scars though. I already have this huge scar on my abdomen crom surgery as a child so two more won't make a difference.

>>6868845

No one knows who you're buying the clothes for. Pretend it's for your boyfriend or brother.
>>
File: 1457158395534.jpg (13KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
1457158395534.jpg
13KB, 380x380px
>>6874079

me t b h
>>
File: images.jpg (12KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
12KB, 300x168px
Can anyone here who's been on hormone gel help a bro out?
I've been on tostran 2% for seven months now and last month and this month I've had a period- not the spotting I expected, but the whole severe stomach cramps, vomiting, hot flushes,all that bullshit kind of period I thought I'd escaped by now.

What the fuck is going on? I can't find anything useful elsewhere online. I feel like my body is taking the fucking Michael.
>>
>>6875292
Call your doctor
>>
File: 1472696284327.jpg (110KB, 540x631px) Image search: [Google]
1472696284327.jpg
110KB, 540x631px
How do I help my friend deal with his mom's cancer without being too touchy feely?
>>
>>6875292
I once had a period like a year after using T, apparently it sometimes can happen because your body just decides to fuck something up and you get a larger dose of estro suddenly. Doc just told me to report if it happens again but it didn't, I was still glad to have hysto later. I flipped the fuck out too, especially since I didn't have pads or anything anymore.
>>
>>6875538

sex
>>
>>6875630
How?
>>
File: 20160909_165847.jpg (94KB, 424x336px) Image search: [Google]
20160909_165847.jpg
94KB, 424x336px
Hey guys, I started blockers at 11 and t at 14 and it wrecked me
>>
>>6875900
Holy fuck I'm so sorry.
>>
>>6872333
but MtFs have autism too
>>
>>6876706
that's because you're on 4chan
>>
>>6875900
How so?
>>
/ftmg/, I need your help. I'm an MtF, and, in my LGBT group in college, there's this FtM dude who's been calling me a fetishist, simply for being MtF. He said, and I quote to me once "You're not trans. Dysphoria doesn't exist for MtFs. You're just a fucking fetishist." The admin of the group is thinking about kicking him out, because he has a tendency to do this to other people in the group. There's a bi girl there, and he says to her "Just pick one! You can't like both girls and guys!" I really wanna debate him though, if I do, what do you guys think I should say to him?
>>
File: image.jpg (39KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 300x300px
>>6876981
>>
>>6876981
You don't have to say anything to him it sounds like he's gonna get the boot pretty soon anyhow
>>
>>6876981

Is he actually FtM or just a confused future-terf?
desu, pick your battles, almost anyone who talks like this will not engage with actual debate.
>>
>>6877078
He's actually FtM, been transitioning for 2 years afaik
>>
>>6877087
What the fuck
>>
>>6877088
What?
>>
>>6877090
I just don't understand how somebody could transition and hold that ideology simultaneously.
>>
>>6877093
He's not the brightest. I've been transitioning to a female for 2.5 years, and the first day I came to that group, he had a problem with me when I was asked to say what letter of LGBT I am. I responded "I'm a trans female."
And, he gave me like a death glare, was really weird. Part of me is afraid this guy is gonna try and murder me if he does get kicked out
>>
If you get top without going on T, do your tits grow back?
>>
>>6877099
Weird. Anyway to your main question, I think he should be kicked out for being a dick. You can try to debate him if you want but odds are he didn't come to his conclusion rationally. But if you want to, you can go "Why do you think that?" and then pick apart whatever reasons he presents.
>>
go out and do something he likes
without mentioning directly him mom tell him you have his back
>>
>>6876981
nothing? just let the guy in charge take care of him
>>
>>6877352
>>6875538
>>
>>6877352

i read that like 5 times trying to figure out whether or not i was just too high for it or if it didn't make sense...

my vision has been such shit lately, i told my s/o all the lights in the diner we went to (our roommate has his nephew over, and i haven't been feeling good but i know he'll interact with me... cuz he wants to play guitar again together but i've been throwing up and dizzy and in a lot of pain and whatnot so i'm not feeling it... so i'm hiding from being in the house by going outside... cuz it's easier... last night i got really fucked up and had to just sit down for a second outside... just on the ground... it was funny at least when my s/o pointed out i picked the front of a neurology and pain management center) looked like stars and they were just covering the diner... just way too bright... it was like kinda pretty for like a second, but it got old quick...

so i'm just... all kinds of fucked up and high, but i'm pretty sure some of what you said doesn't make sense
>>
>>6876981
add her on facebook so you can laugh at her when she detransitions in two years
>>
wew time to read le womynzposts for my self trans hatred

>read the comments in https://gendertrender.wordpress.com/2016/02/14/gender-blah/
>"Be aware that the testosterone will give you the body, *not* of a man, but of a prematurely post-menopausal woman — with the medical ailments of a post-menopausal woman."
>"An XX body does not respond to testosterone the way an XY body does, and the medical problems it triggers in XX bodies can last a lifetime even if you stop taking the testosterone."
>"I’m concerned about you. This past summer, after 4 years on T, my very close Ftm friend almost died from a pulmonary embolism. She still has blood clots in her legs and they are quite painful. Her bones have become weak and she’s had numerous fractures. She’s 40 years old."

end this meme pain

>i will never be real man

END IT
>>
File: ee4.png (582KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
ee4.png
582KB, 600x600px
>>6877524
>Goats are really cute animals and some are Lesbians. A friend was just telling me about meeting two female goats on a farm who ran up to her. She’s just seen them licking each other’s vulvas and they looked so happy, grinning with their little yellowed faces. Much smarter than women who say they are men.
>She’s just seen them licking each other’s vulvas

what the fuck
>>
File: shy ronnie.jpg (20KB, 462x443px) Image search: [Google]
shy ronnie.jpg
20KB, 462x443px
>>6877524
>tfw put on blockers at 15 for 2.5 years because broken transition system in straya refused to give testosterone to a late-puberty teen who'd been out for two years instead of just putting him in premature menopause
>was anamode when starting blockers, started eating again solely for the purpose of not dying of osteoporosis, probably has osteoporosis now anyway
>started finding it hard to piss a few months ago, researched symptom profile, realized i may have had a minor bladder prolapse
>mfw 18 with the health concerns of a postmenopausal woman

at least i'm on t so i don't have to fucking kill myself
>>
>>6877524
>but of a prematurely post-menopausal woman — with the medical ailments of a post-menopausal woman

But that's wrong
>voice lowering
>hair hair everywhere
>male muscle:fat ratio
>huge clit growth

To get the body of somebody post-menopausal you'd need to just be on blockers.
>>
>>6877524

even if that's true... i really doubt that was the only risk factior their friend had for some shit like that + that's abnormal but not unheard of at 40

doesn't mean you gotta worry... besides not all post menopausal women pass well
>>
File: Tt30pOk.jpg (22KB, 446x362px) Image search: [Google]
Tt30pOk.jpg
22KB, 446x362px
>>6877588
>>6877592

ok
>>
>>6847919
>Come to lgbt to see what the cute reverse traps are up too...not the passing ftms. You guys are bros, but no dick for you.
>See the bing card in the op and become curious
>See no square for go on craigslist and advertise face down ass up pussy in a hotel room for random horny clean males.
>Feel dissapointed and like a cherished fantasy will never come to be.
>>
>>6877614
Hang in there man, when you get put on T it'll change to be more masculine. At least you're not dealing with a bunch of changes to you from E.
>>
>>6877588

Oof, and people tend to sing about blockers for young trannies like they're vitamin c
>>
>>6877618

come over
>>
>>6877623

someone who hasn't gone through puberty won't experience the effects of changing sex hormones though...
>>
>>6877524
>what does being a man mean? Are you excited at the thought of sexually harassing and assaulting girls and women, as most males do? Are you overwhelmed with a desire to sexually assault helpless animals, as so many males do?

kek
>>
File: too old.jpg (5KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
too old.jpg
5KB, 300x168px
>>6877685
yes
>now i'm becoming a cute boy i can go back to tumblr's hybristophilia community and get an alyssa bustamante lookalike gf who gets off on being raped and abused
>>
>>6877625
Where are you?
>>
>>6877448
no you were just too high to understand
>>
If medical conditions makes it impossible to go on T, is it still possible to get top surgery? Both is technically possible to get covered here, but I'm not sure if they will see me as too damaged if I can't get hrt and just deny me everything.

I know Brooklyn have some issues, so Brooklyn have you had top surgery, or plan to get it?
>>
>>6877352
He only likes autistic things though
>>
>>6879174
I've heard of nonbinary people getting top and flat out choosing never to take T even though they could, people who openly say that they don't even identify as male. You just need to find the right surgeon. I think the major problem is getting it covered by insurance when you're not following WPATH standards of care.
>>
>>6879307
What are the WPATH standards? I'm not nonbinary, I have legit issues with organ damage. It's not like I don't want T I will just most likely be denied after they do preliminary blood tests. And I know most people if not all go on T for some time before top surgery.
>>
>>6879454
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Standards_of_Care_for_the_Health_of_Transsexual,_Transgender,_and_Gender_Nonconforming_People

Ah, that sucks. I haven't medically transitioned yet so I'm not super informed, but AFAIK they're the generic rules psychologists will play by if you say you want to transition. Generally you need to talk to a psychologist because most doctors won't prescribe you hormones or perform surgery without some kind of letter from one saying you're doing it for the right reasons. I know informed consent clinics will give you hormones without a letter, and I'm pretty sure there's surgeons out there too. The tricky part is insurance. I assume the ones that would cover trans stuff normally want some kind of letter from a psych.
>>
>>6877128
It's a possibility, yes.
>>
>>6879470
Why did nobody tell cancer chicks? All those unnecessary surgeries.
>>
>>6877618
You should probably go chasing after some slutty NBs
>>
>>6879118

alright then...

>>6879174

i'm not in a position where i can do anything right now, but since i'm moving somewhere i can pursue (in theory) surgery i do intend to... i know you need a diagnosis from a therapist for insurance to cover it, but it's my understanding that t isn't a pre-requisite for surgery...

i was actually talking to my s/o last night about that though... being worried about my health issues and the effect they might have on surgery, but i figure i'll deal with that when i gotta and discuss it with a doctor... but i mean really regardless of what answer i got from a doctor you'd have to discuss your individual issues with yours to weigh the risks... cuz like i'm a weird mix of really healthy and then really fucking not... nearly everything on me checks out perfect, and the bulk of my issues from the shit wrong with me are neurological and digestive... so what a doctor might tell me might be very different than what they tell you... though i do know my health issues will almost definitely make recovery from surgery more difficult and that going through surgery could fuck my shit up cuz being weaker from it can open me up to some issues... like how if i have allergies or shark week or anything that compromises me a bit my symptoms flare up... worth the risks though i think...
>>
>>6879473
Removing cancerous tissue that could spread is hardly an unnecessary surgery.
>>
>>6877623
Well blockers are great if your doctor isn't going to deny you hrt until you turn 18, that's just insane and if you've been on blockers long enough it's bad. If you still have lasting health problems from that I would honestly sue him because 1) deny you treatment for gender dysphoria 2) that treatment would also save you from a lifetime of osteoporosis and problems leading from lack of sex hormones. Sex hormones are very important for maintaining the bodys health.
>>
>>6879496

+ you gotta keep in mind with my shit though there's also an autoimmune component...

but all that being said my s/o's mom has ms and a ton of shit wrong with her and she's gotten a shitload of plastic surgery so i'm not too worried...
>>
>>6879499
I was talking about the breast reconstruction surgeries though
>>
>>6879506
I don't think there's a lot of alternatives they can do other than those surgeries to reconstruct a whole removed breast though. Although I did hear about surgeons in Australia being able to grow breast tissue from a breast cancer patient's fat cells.
But breast tissue only grows back if there is still some left over. This could be a problem for overweight trans guys getting surgery, and if there is no T then fat (not breast tissue, but may give the appearence of such) can grow back into female patterns.
>>
>>6879536
>female patterns
I see your point but if it's fat and not breast tissue there is literally no difference between cis men and the transguy. Fat guys get moobs, that's life. The only way I see this affecting transguys more than cis is if their appearance have more feminine traits (such as wide hips) and the added fat goes on top of that. Or maybe if their fat distribution haven't rearranged itself properly, but more time on T solves that problem right out.
>>
>>6879571
Working out will also help with fat redistribution. But of course this isn't going to be an issue if you're taking T. I only elaborated as much as I did because of >>6877128 specifically asking about not being on T and still having top surgery. It's something for him to consider, especially if he may be overweight so surgeons may not be able to get the right amount of fat and/or breast tissue removed, meaning regrowth could occur if he's not taking any T.
>>
Does anyone here have any tips or suggestions relating to buying sports bras for binding? I've never worn one before, but my binders are all too tight for me now and it's painful to wear them, so instead of buying a new binder I was thinking I could bind with a sports bra that's a few cup sizes too small, for about half the price of a binder. Although I wouldn't turn my nose up at a new binder that works well and is cheaper than the Underworks brand.
I've measured myself and was considering buying one online, although I'd like to try one on in the store to get the best shape and fit but I'm a man full time, have been for years so I'm thinking that's a no-go?
I'd really appreciate any brand recommendations or advice on buying online to get a good fit and flatness. Cheers lads.
>>
I am never going back to female underwear again, this is amazing! Went with a more convincing boymode (which I think is why a couple kids were looking at me) and got the job done. Thx for the backup, boiz.
>>
>>6879743

there aren't sports bras in sizes that are too small for me that actually are made to do anything and ones for adults are always kinda big so idk from personal experience... but i imagine that'd be just as uncomfortable and less effective...
>>
>>6879644
fair point
>>
>>6879496
>>6879505
Fuck I don't envy your situation. Good luck on moving to better pastures. Where are you guys moving?
>>
>>6880073

it sucks yeah... but i can't change it so best to just accept it and move on, take care of the shit that can be taken care of and not get worked up over the shit i can't...

back home actually... been in the poconos long enough, civilization will be nice
>>
>>6880151

that can't* my bad... but yeah... when it's time to deal with doctors about how my health issues will affect shit i'll know whether or not it's worth having feelings about... 'til then it doesn't really do me any good to worry about it so i'm not gonna

it's been rainy the past few days so i have enough going on that i gotta deal with...

my veins feel like they've just been filled with razors and lava on/off and my vision is so fucked up in such weird ways... though i think that's partially my own fault that the issues are there, all that pcp use gave me a lighter version of what i've got with that now and then the neurological effects of what i have can cause it... so not the best combination... at least i had the best sex ever on pcp, and the vision issues can be pretty sometimes...
>>
>>6880179

+ partially my fault that the vision issues are as bad as they are i mean... i suppose i don't know for sure but it seems likely... since the damage was already there... but it's... i can read and see ok enough usually though... but shit comes and goes, it only really bothers me when shit's blurry or dark... otherwise it's just kinda weird, but not that bad... i won't be able to drive ever, but considering i've made it this far without and i'm going home it doesn't matter...

thanks btw, for wishing me luck... i think it'll work out, i haven't been back to the brooklyn in a while and i had no plans to go... but with the way shit happened it's the only option, and i'm alright with it... after everything being home seems like it'll be nice...
>>
>>6880621

-"the" before brooklyn... was gonna say "the city"
>>
>>6879644
Thanks, I appreciate the info.

>>6879743
I've done this, I have relatively large tits. It makes them look 2 cup sizes smaller but it does not make them look like pecs or small uniboob bump like an Underworks binder does. Sometimes it's helpful for physical dysphoria and it's a bare minimum for me to go out in public but it's not going to help you pass unless you have a small chest to start with or crazy layering skillz.
>>
>>6879790
Yea I had a look around at a few brands and even spandex ones that would offer -some- compression are still mostly made out of cotton. It probably wouldn't have the desired effect although can't be any more uncomfortable than my binders. Thanks to T my torso got thicker, so now I get pain in my lower ribs after wearing them for any amount of time.

>>6880894
I used to be pretty large chested when I started binding too, but now they're smaller and easier to compress. Still obviously noticeable, but I only bind when I have to go out because it's become so uncomfortable (the pain and sweat). If I had troubles passing I would totally just go into the store and try a load of shit on though, just so I can save on shipping. I might just need to size up a binder at this point .. debating between gc2b and f2mbinders, the latter I haven't read any reviews for but they're significantly cheaper.
>>
Are any of you guys having a hard time getting used to male pronouns?

I've been out for 9 months to my family and about 6 months with most other people I know. It's still kinda weird for me to use them about myself (obviously not in english) or when people use it when talking to/about me. It's kinda weird though because with some people who don't know about me being trans, I don't even realize I use them and it's not weird at all but then with people who know I'm trans, it's usually weird. I'm thinking that maybe I feel inadequate and not deserving of it or something but I'm not really sure.

I have dysphoria and am much happier living as a guy though so I wouldn't say I'm a confused little girl or something. Plus, when people use female pronouns, it just makes me feel disgusting and I want to die. It's really confusing.
>>
>>6881413
If pass: expected and nice
If don't pass: weird as fuck and kinda cringey
>>
>>6881477
What about on the border? Like, if you don't tell people, they'll either ask/be unsure or go with your dressing style and guess boy, but if someone uses a female pronoun, they suddenly think you're a girl?
>>
>>6881770
Are you on T?
>>
>>6881778
About a month so no real differences yet.
>>
>>6881796
Yeah bordertown tier right dere. I can get why it's weird at that point. It'll probably get easier real fast as you see changes, so it's just a waiting game atm.
>>
>>6881803
I sure hope so. I thought things were going well but then I was out with some friends and new people and literally everyone was saying she, even though I kept telling them otherwise. I had fun but ended up leaving almost suicidal. I'm scared that'll stay even after I see changes because people are assholes. Thing is, I don't really want to get rid of them because they're fun to hang out with and they don't treat me like shit other than the pronouns and occasional weird/invasive questions related to being trans.
>>
File: 1473032456359.png (372KB, 460x348px) Image search: [Google]
1473032456359.png
372KB, 460x348px
>>6881815
>>6881815
>>6881815
>>
>>6881819
You looking like a guy will be a constant reminder, and it will be easier for people to go with right pronouns. After a while they will forget and just see you as a guy. If they see a dog they will treat it as a dog kind of a thing, you know. Even old friends do this. Parents might be a bit difficult though, for obvious reasons.
>>
>>6881850
My parents are not a problem, they tried from the beginning and don't make mistakes so often. Unfortunately I can't say the same about my friends, they don't try at all. Even when I glare at them or something, they'll still say she while looking me in the eye, especially if we're in a group with other people.
>>
>>6881880
Sounds like they're trying to be edgy assholes. When you start passing properly they can't get away with that stuff without sounding weird, especially around people who never met you and will obviously see you as a guy. They will most likely stop at that point but if they don't you should walk away from them. Either way it's really disrespectful. Not trying to be SJW or anything, just saying if they're your friends they should treat you better. You should consider finding better ones.
>>
>>6881906
Yeah, I know. It's just sort of unavoidable since they're the friends of my partner. I like them too, as I said they're great other than that. I guess it's not really worth it if it makes me want to die though.
>>
>>6881919
Take care of yourself, bro. Maybe wait for more changes, and if they keep it up when you pass dump their asses. Shitholes are never worth investing in.
Thread posts: 348
Thread images: 40

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.