[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where can I get HTR?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 41

File: 464639-hrt.jpg (110KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
464639-hrt.jpg
110KB, 650x366px
I'd try not to get them from internet.
My gf's mom is a doctor, she gives me pills everytime I need, I don't know how to ask her for HTR without lookins suspicious, I'm thinking on telling her they're for a friend, but I don't know how
>>
File: 1472093300278.jpg (20KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1472093300278.jpg
20KB, 300x300px
>>6834473
Trust me, you don't wanna go in on this blind, if you believe taking hrt is the only way to fix (Your self) then by all means do it, but PLEASE don't do it your self... i know it's hard for people like us to talk about our feelings to others... but you need to consult a therapist who can write you a note.. This need's to be checked on regularly, because there is a chance something could go wrong with the hrt and your body... better to let the professionals help so nothing goes south, best of luck.
>>
>>6834604
Hmm my family can get really cruel, no way of telling anyone
>>
File: 1471917970819.jpg (17KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
1471917970819.jpg
17KB, 720x405px
>>6834638
So i am guessing you're stuck with your parents?

I am afraid if it's there house it's there rules... you could man up (No pun intended) and just tell them that THIS is what i want to do.. because if you're truly considering hrt it shouldn't be taken lightly.. I mean this is your over all mental health we're talking about... if you're still young and can be molded by hrt still then i'd try to claw my way to victory.. you don't wanna wait to long then become a Hon...

If there is no other way... then take the hrt alone.. but i gotta warn you.. something could go wrong... but i know the mind set you have.. if it does then what does it matter?

I thought along those lines a lot, but my dad finally allowed me to take hrt..

but i was ready to kill my self anyways, but the fact he finally allowed me to take hrt it helped a lot with my mental health.

sorry for any typos.. i am tired.
>>
Don't worry. My family just won't accept it, they like their bodies natural and all that natural vibe stuff, it's crazy
>>
>>6834604
Nice hon memes. That is how disgusting man-in-dress trannies are created most of the time.

DIY works totally fine. Therapists are fucking retarded gatekeepers, so are endos, and any clinic staff. Most endos can't even give proper dosages to save their lives and don't give a fuck about getting you proper hormone levels within female ranges.

OP, go to /hrtg/ and ask them how to get started. If you want to check and make sure you're doing it right, get your blood tested every 1-3 months to check your hormone levels.

Here, go ask again in this thread:
>>6804109
They will help you get started. Going through a therapist in most places is pants-on-head retarded.
>>
File: photo-1.jpg (75KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo-1.jpg
75KB, 900x900px
>>6834709
>>
>>6834724
Yeah, someone who knows a lot more than your man-in-a-dress ass. Go back to Susan's.
>>
>>6834473
"I've got a friend - a girl - suffering from a hormone imbalance that she can't talk to anyone about. She's going to need probably between 100-200 mg spironolactone and 4-6 mg of 17b estradiol. She'll probably need to supplement it with 100 mg micronized progesterone after about a year or so. She'll definitely be needing regular blood tests to make sure it's all working, and her prolactin levels don't jump indicating an existing growth.

Yeah. I've been researching this pretty thoroughly, hahaha!"

She won't suspect a thing.
>>
>>6834724
Do you realize most people going through an endo are getting screwed over hard? I know so many whose endos think 200ng/dl is a perfectly fine testosterone level for a tranny, or gatekeeping that keeps people from transitioning for 5 years or requires 1-2 years of being "full time" along with name change -prior- to getting hormones, among countless other horror stories.

Do you also realize that endos are some of the lowest paid doctors out there? They are far from the cream of the crop. They often are shit. Hard gatekeeping is also the norm around the world. Better to DIY and then try going the official route (or just DIY) than to try going the official route and become a fugly hon in the process of all that gatekeeping and shoddy endo work.

Private blood tests are a thing, and with them you're fine and can actually transition well, rather than going through a middle-man who doesn't give a fuck about your physical transition.
>>
File: 4f9.jpg (39KB, 492x492px) Image search: [Google]
4f9.jpg
39KB, 492x492px
>>6834772

It's like you're trying to avoid protection....

your logic is WARPED, he need's help, he shouldn't jump into hrt, don't encourage foolishness, he need's to seek a professional.. not the help from a 44 year old wanker hon from /Lgbt/

Legit you have the logic of someone diving into a no dive zone, there is a reason they don't just hand out these powerful hormone drugs like candy you dip.
>>
File: 1471703319897.jpg (16KB, 480x336px) Image search: [Google]
1471703319897.jpg
16KB, 480x336px
>>6834795
My god, i wish i could curse..
What you're saying is the equivalent to that of not all smokers get lung cancer..
Is it true that all smokers get lung cancer? No..? But does that disprove smoking causes lung cancer? Just because someone may of lived into there 80's without lung cancer doesn't disprove lung cancer..

There would be a bigger out cry if all therapist where as crap as you're thinking, just because some didn't get the right treatment from there doctor or w/e doesn't mean you should avoid seeking a professional..

Taking hrt shouldn't be taken lightly, you should be very careful Op..

Op please take everything you read on this site with a grain of salt.. seek true help... not the help from a bunch of hon's.
>>
>>6834871
I don't know who to talk to, I could get an appoiment my self in secret, but still I don't know a thing. I'm still young so yeah, I know I shouldn't listen to my self or anyone here, just trying to get all the info I can, since I'm just starting on this
>>
File: 1471987638052.jpg (84KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1471987638052.jpg
84KB, 600x800px
>>6834895
Sorry for all the clammer, a comment war will probably break out here shortly.. lol

I really just want the best for you Op.. i don't know how you can seek a pro.. but don't go doing it blind... i wish your parent's where more on board with everything, it would make things so much easier..

Btw is this your thread? >>6834518

Also just keep reading, keep doing your research,
And try to preach to your parent's.. if you haven't tried yet.. you should really just sit them down.. and look them in the eyes..

I know it's hard.. but transitioning is never an easy road.. but it might be worth it if you ask me.. been on hrt for 4 years now.
>>
>>6834929
Thank you so much. Yes, that's my thread, I've been thinking about this for a while, so today I released all my doubts here, I want to research a lot.
Also, I do want to take HRT, but just to change a little, I'd prefer to be a girly androgynous guy than a complete trans
>>
>>6834929
btw, what do you think of me on the other thread?
>>
>>6835001
I actually already commented early on in the thread.

>>6834624
>>6834651
>>
>>6834819
I've almost certainly been on HRT longer than you. Waiting years and becoming a hon isn't what OP should do. He can decide for himself what he wants, he doesn't need some retard who isn't even trans telling him that he's trans just because he dresses in girl clothes despite looking like a man.

Look I know you got gatekept for a long time and took too long to start, and you want to take it out on people who get started nice and early and actually have a chance, but let's be real here. Trans care sucks ass in most places.

What does an endo do? Give you blood tests, see if levels match (or not give a fuck lol), and adjust dosage accordingly. What does DIY+blood testing do? Give you blood tests, see if levels match, adjust dose accordingly. No difference.

The only 44 year old wanker here is you, giving him advice that is only fit for Susan's forums, which you almost certainly browse. Your logic is hon logic.

>>6834871

What I am saying is that with blood testing, there is no difference between going through an endo and doing it yourself. They don't do anything else.

There would be a bigger outcry if people weren't so brainwashed by the shitty trans care out there. The risks are exactly the same whether you self-med with blood tests or go to an endo. Pills given to you by a doctor do not have magical spells placed on them to prevent issues.

There'd be a bigger outcry if there were more trannies in the first place. I know so many people who just get fucked by the system and thrown under the bus. The system doesn't give a fuck. Nobody gives a fuck. There can't be an outcry, because nobody fucking cares, and then retarded literal hons such as yourself come and act like if you don't go through gatekeepers your head will explode.

Fun fact: most of the people on this board self-med. With blood tests and knowing your meds, it's no riskier than going through an endo and is more likely to get you good results.

Do you even know your own hormone levels faggot?
>>
>>6834895
If you're wanting to get all the info you can than you are being a retard by not going to the /hrtg/ thread and finding out a shitload of info.
>>
File: d33.jpg (35KB, 600x657px) Image search: [Google]
d33.jpg
35KB, 600x657px
>>6835018
>>
>>6834929
>doing it blind
It's like you don't even read my posts.

Getting blood tests isn't doing it blind, retard. Putting your trust blindly into a low-pay doctor is however doing it blind.
>>
>>6835028
Nice non response there. It's good to see you are incapable of refuting any of my points and have the mind of a high-schooler. Let's see your face, hon :3
>>
>>6835013
Oh nice! I like how you think, specially on the eyebrows, which I still don't know how to fix, I've been trying 3 times, I even bleach them, they are way to dark and thick.
>>6835024
I know, but I want to clean some specific doubts and I feel more comfortable here, I'm so sorry
>>
File: 4571129.jpg (31KB, 319x400px) Image search: [Google]
4571129.jpg
31KB, 319x400px
>>6835043
Not even worth commenting to you anymore, i don't fight with 50 year old hon's.
>>
>>6835051
wew lad, just diggin' that hole deeper now
By not providing counterpoints, you prove you have no counterpoints, because I am irrefutably correct.
>>
>>6835018
As someone who has been going the "legit" route for years, what this anon says absolutely true. My providers have all been dumber than me about HRT. Nobody is more accountable for your health than you.

But anon, drop the whole "ura 44 year old, bitter hon who just wants to hurt us young grills!" routine. It's petty shit flinging and it's cliché projection. I'm so sick of hearing this shit every time any disagreement is had over any trans related issue.
>>
>>6835095
What type of doctor did you visited?
>>
>>6835095
He was the one bringing up the "44 year old wanker" shit in the first place, I was tossing it right back at him.

I don't want OP to be suckered into waiting ages and then blindly dealing with doctors who don't know what the fuck they're doing and don't care on top of it. Across the world most trans care sucks, and generates hons like crazy. The default assumption should be that someone saying DIY is crazy and only the official route works, is in fact a hon. It's hon rhetoric taken right from Susan's forums and other such cesspits, and it creates more and more hons every year.
>>
>>6835113
RNs, GPs, & Endos. All of them idiots about HRT.

I can usually convince my provoders to give me what I want, but I still have less controll over the whole ordeal, plus access to my lab results takes AGES.

Worst of all they know way less about HRT interactions and side effects. When I have health issues related to HRT I have learn about them from the internet, educate my providers, and then tell them how to treat me. The whole is a fucking joke, it's frustrating, and exhausting.

Trans healthcare is just too new and niche for practitioners to know about.

The only plus sides to going legit are that my pills are legal and they're cheaper.
>>
File: 8a8.jpg (356KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
8a8.jpg
356KB, 1280x720px
>>6835095
>>6835018

Fine, i'll bite, but whatever i say will be for nothing honestly, because it seems you're a bigger expert on this subject then i am, right? Not like i have any say so in this conversation hmm?

Whatever, take it as you will, but they don't always make you wait years on being a "hon".. I am only speaking from experience when i told Op to seek a professional... does my experience get automatically disproved by yours?

I can't make much since out of your logic to be honest (Maybe i am just tired) but all i am seeing is... blah blah blah.. don't seek a professional blah blah blah, do it your self.. blah blah blah get private blood work blah blah blah if you disagree with me then you're wrong.. talk about thick headed..
>>6835095
Do you dislike it when i have a way on calling out 44 year old hon's? It's like a gift, it's easy for me to tell who's actually knowledgeable and who's just a wrinkled old man in a skirt.

>>6835047
You're welcome, there is a few sites that talk about the improvement on how to feminize your eyebrows.. here i'll link a site for you:
http://thelala.com/6-tips-feminizing-face-makeup-artists-wont-tell/
>>
>>6835158
All you've done is prove you can't read.

You had luck with an endo (supposedly - although I'm sure you don't even know your levels and factually know you're a hon since you won't post your face or anything), good for you. Most people don't, those are the facts.

OP would be doing themselves a disservice by not educating themselves on the hormones and everything about them, even if trying to go the "legit" route.

Your hon status is likely caused by:
1. starting too late
2. not knowing your levels and being given shitty treatment
>>
>>6835158
Calling anons you disagree with on /lgbt/ a "hon" is a loud sign of fearful insecurity being projected onto others whose perspectives challenge your fragile paradigm.

I don't give a fuck what stance a person takes on any issue, once they start labeling someone a hon as a means discredit a perspective, then it's the equivalent of shit flinging.
>>
Well, I have classes now, I appreciate all the effort and time you guys took, and I respect your ways of taking this theme.
I'm gonna leave some questions, sorry I didn't post them on the bigger thread:
>What kind of doctor should I visit?
>What side effects does HTR has?
>What can I do to just have less effect of HTR and not become totally a girl?
Be nice to each others and keep arguing, bye
>>
File: 1472177979167.jpg (231KB, 1000x670px) Image search: [Google]
1472177979167.jpg
231KB, 1000x670px
>>6835191
I am not looking to argue honestly, i am to tired to have any kinda comment war with you,

i can read perfectly fine thank you very much, but when someone types an essay on how they're right and you're wrong... it get's kinda boring to read the whole thing, try keeping it short and get more to your point quicker. (Inb4 you call be a retard) typical if you do, i just don't wanna 100% read your friking long novel >>6835018

And why do you want me to take a picture of my face so badly? All you wanna do is comment and say THIS IS WHY YOU DON'T TAKE HRT AT THE AGE OF 100 HAHAHA Even if i passed in your wold you'd find a way to comment a silly remark.

>>6835198
>Widely assuming i am fearful insecure child..

Is that a way of trying to get under my skin? What a failed attempt.
>>
noobs
>>
>>6835213
All you said was:
>blahblahblah I can read blahblahblahblah ugggg reading more than one sentence at a time makes my brain hurt blahblahblah but i can read blah blahblah I'm a retarded hon
>>
File: 1472362699055.png (305KB, 450x643px) Image search: [Google]
1472362699055.png
305KB, 450x643px
>>6835249
Do i really need to explain it to you? I am tired..

T.I.R.E.D, i don't wanna argue with your FLAWLESS argument's, i don't wanna argue with your FLAWLESS essay, All i wanted to do was help Op, then you come along being (Mother know's best) kinda attitude and shove my experience out of the way, i don't understand why there is so many raged induced testosterone hon's on this web site, literally as if you have a skyscraper up your rear.

So like i said before, why do you want to see me so badly? All you wanna do is see my face so you can judge me.

I am not even going to check if there is any typos in my message... i am way to tired to care anymore.
>>
>>6835285
>I always use reaction images because my posts lack content and coherent thought
>also I'm too lazy and stupid to argue
>>
File: 1472612349044.png (627KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1472612349044.png
627KB, 1280x960px
>>6835249
>>6835191
>>6835018

I guess you left? Well that's good, i am off to bed then, let me say one more thing before i go to bed, i don't know who you are, and i don't even necessarily like, (Due to your comments) but despite that, if there was ever a scenario where i had to kill my self so you could live i would definitely do it, i know that may sound strange, and i know we probably don't really have much to chat about (Sense we're arguing) i feel for you deeply, anyone who under goes Hrt has my respect, i have been taking hrt since i was 16, and it's been a hard road for me.. like it's been really hard, I feel my own family has disowned me, so have my original friend's since i was young.. and i feel if there is a god.. he doesn't really care for me much..

Life has been hard for me, and every time i see someone wanting to take hrt i just want to hug them, and tell them everything is going to be alright (because it's what i would of wanted)

I want Op to find a reliable professional, and i don't think he should go willy nilly and pick whatever, he should do his research before taking that step, i just want him to take the safest way.

Excuse me for wanting to help, but i know you're trying to be mean to me.. you're just trying to help me understand why my logic is flawed, i get it.. i'v corrected a few people in past as well, but really.. at the end of the day you really did nothing to help anyone..

I don't wanna argue with you because i think every Mtf goes through a lot challenges and i don't wanna argue with someone who's still hanging in there.. Sorry for calling you a 50 year old hon, don't take it to heart, i call everyone a hon.

Anyways, take care, i am off to bed.

Also once again i am not checking for typos.. to tired... goodnight..
>>
>>6835285
>>6835369
Also you don't even know your testosterone levels, if anyone is testosterone raging it is most likely you.
>>
>>6835371
My main point is that OP takes -massive- risks by going the "official" route, because it is far too often wrought with gatekeeping and piss-poor doctors/medical staff. On the other hand DIY with blood tests makes sure your levels are proper, makes sure you aren't harming yourself, and makes sure you get good care without waiting potentially years to get approval through therapists and endos. One can even DIY and see a therapist at the same time. It is a safe route if done properly, and circumvents unnecessary and uncaring controls.

OP seems to have their mind made up that they are trans, so why do they need the rubber stamp of someone who isn't trans and cannot possibly understand it?
>>
>>6835384
Op isn't trans he said so him self lol.

He's a hetro male that want's to look more girly.

He said so on his other post >>6834706
>>
>>6835390
He said he's hetero. That means nothing.

If he's a femboy he still has right to take HRT, and in that case DIY is pretty much the only route available almost everywhere.

IMO if people want hormones to modify their body they have every right to them. Not everyone gets hit with dysphoria in the same way or even with its full brunt. If someone wants to become more cute and girly they have every right to do so.
>>
>>6834709
>so are endos
This is so fucking true. If my endo hadn't known my doses from my DIY days he had originally planned to put me on 2mg estro and 50mg to start, and slowly work things up. Luckily he could see despite 200mg and 4mg estro I still didn't have female levels and was willing to work around that.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>6835384
Wow, i was being very warm and open and you just get straight to the point, it's like i am talking to a robot.

You can't deny there is more then one way going about this whole hrt thing right? It's like you're trying to change the fact i actually had a good experience with the way i did things, you talk as if it's fact, when it is very well not fact, Op will not read any of this crap you're spewing out because all you're doing is arguing with me.

Yea everything i said just now is assured for a reply... for you to go off on you im right your wrong tantrum.

I love you who ever you are, but my god are you annoying to talk with.

Ok i won't reply anymore, so don't bother replying to this, i won't respond anymore.. it's getting a bit silly now.
>>
File: image.png (638KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
638KB, 750x1334px
>>6834604
Agreed, professional help should always be the number 1 option, I love how everyone is like

>If you crack your head open don't go see a doctor because he might not know what kinda medication to give you!

Kids are there internet now days I tell yuh"
>>
>>6835410
1. I wasn't trying to be confrontational, I was trying to explain why exactly I was suggesting that shit to OP, just like you were explaining why you were explaining your shit to OP.
2. Judging from how you describe your experience, and you being argumentative now when I'm trying to bury the hatchet and talk in a civil manner, you haven't had a good time or experience with the way you did things.
3. Anyone who posts a reaction image with every post is annoying to talk with. Sorry it's true, lurk moar.

Instead of taking the opportunity to turn things nice you turn them right back to sour again, and it does seem to be linked to your low reading comprehension. I tried making you see why I say what I do, you explode because I didn't agree with you and because I didn't go "zomg I just want to give insincere e-hugs all day long and then explode.

>>6835446
Lmao. That's a ridiculous analogy and doesn't fit at all.
You guys act like "HOLY SHIT IF YOU TAKE ONE SINGLE HRT PILL WITHOUT A PRESCRIPTION YOU WILL DIE INSTANTLY, but with a prescription and months to years of gatekeeping, it totally will do nothing bad to you at all and doctors are literally gods among men who can do no wrong"
>>
File: 50314_288865372137_2985807_n.jpg (12KB, 200x219px) Image search: [Google]
50314_288865372137_2985807_n.jpg
12KB, 200x219px
>>6835523
>>
>>6835547
Translation of your post:
>I just got told HARD and because I'm too much of a child to go "oh my bad" and bury the hatchet, I'm going to post this retarded reaction image once again because, once again, I have nothing to say and am too stupid to think of anything.

Go to bed already kiddo. Hasn't school started again already?
>>
>>6835552
>>
File: your post.jpg (165KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
your post.jpg
165KB, 1366x768px
>>6835553
Read the image title.
>>
File: images.jpg (3KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3KB, 225x225px
>>6835557
>>6835561
>>
>>6835561

Isn't this bannable? :3
>>
File: you.jpg (165KB, 652x408px) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
165KB, 652x408px
>>6835566
This is fun let's keep going.
>>
>>6835581
What's NSFW about a man covered in chocolate?
>>
File: 645071.jpg (41KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
645071.jpg
41KB, 576x432px
>>6835582
Watch it buddy, see this gun? it can take you out in a second buddy, so don't try anything.
>>
File: 1472740215559.jpg (125KB, 679x905px) Image search: [Google]
1472740215559.jpg
125KB, 679x905px
>>6835584
LOL, dat ban timing :3
>>
File: putin and gun.png (443KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
putin and gun.png
443KB, 640x360px
>>6835586
Don't make me call Senpai Putin on you.
>>
>>6835589
Lol wut? I'm still here bro.
>>
File: 0.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>6835601
Thanks for joining us on your Iphone.

pic related, it's you. :3
>>
File: white-flag.jpg (14KB, 540x430px) Image search: [Google]
white-flag.jpg
14KB, 540x430px
>>6835598
Oh my god! it's putin! i am sorry! please spare me :c
>>
File: lel.png (151KB, 501x823px) Image search: [Google]
lel.png
151KB, 501x823px
>>6835607
Newp still here on my comfy computer. If I did get banned I wouldn't be posting as myself in this thread.
>>
File: cutin.jpg (23KB, 639x437px) Image search: [Google]
cutin.jpg
23KB, 639x437px
>>6835612
Putin will spare you this time, but don't mistake kindness for weakness.
>>
>>6835614
Nice photoshop.
>>
>>6835618
Quote posts from before I deleted the post and after, I'll do a real quick "shop job" for you.
>>
File: Faggg.jpg (115KB, 501x822px) Image search: [Google]
Faggg.jpg
115KB, 501x822px
>>6835623
This is the original.
>>
>>6835632
C'mon you can't even get the lengths right. Here I'll do it.
>>6835617
>>6835614
>>6835601
>>6835598
>>6835584
>>6835582
>>6835557
>>6835552
>>
File: lelll.png (8KB, 439x233px) Image search: [Google]
lelll.png
8KB, 439x233px
>>6835635
>>6835632
:3
If that's shop, its the quickest one ever.
>>
File: 1472283204234.png (628KB, 1280x620px) Image search: [Google]
1472283204234.png
628KB, 1280x620px
>>6835638
>Plays my retarded game to prove he's not retarded
>But you're still retarded

Feeling the need to win Anon?
>>
File: go to bed child.png (55KB, 511x786px) Image search: [Google]
go to bed child.png
55KB, 511x786px
>>6835640
There's no need to win when I've already won long ago. Weren't you going to bed ages ago?
>>
File: oh-putin-you-so-crazy.jpg (19KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
oh-putin-you-so-crazy.jpg
19KB, 460x276px
>>6835617
>>
>>6835644
No I'm actually a kike and I want to steal your shekels while you sleep.
Shit you not, I've got the DNA test to prove it.
>>
>>6835652
Know what is bannable? Racism off of /b/ and /pol/
>>
>>6835654
So is cursing, LOL
>>
>>6835658
Nobody gets banned for cursing, people do however get banned for racism here.
>>
File: 1472098576668.jpg (13KB, 218x326px) Image search: [Google]
1472098576668.jpg
13KB, 218x326px
>>6835654
D'awww getting mad? Mad enough to try to report me for every little thing? waaaaa watch the baby cry waaaa :3
>>
File: comfy.jpg (108KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
comfy.jpg
108KB, 601x601px
>>6835663
Meh I've been keeping you in this thread derpin' around like a retard with minimal effort, worked you up, while I AFK farm gold on a game which I will then sell. Total win on my side. Keep responding though it tells me you're still mad and deprives you of sleep :D
>>
>>6835663
>>6835666
Also what do your friends over at /pol/ think of your tranny status? :3
>>
File: 1472574504872.gif (534KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1472574504872.gif
534KB, 600x400px
>>6835666
Your picture screams butt blasted, it's like you're in total denial, how sad this is to watch.

Hey look on the bright side, the reply button is just right below.. give it another try, why not?
>>
File: glass buttplug.jpg (17KB, 522x302px) Image search: [Google]
glass buttplug.jpg
17KB, 522x302px
>>6835672
All of your pictures scream buttblasted, this entire thread. Especially that last one. Keep the butthurt flowing. You responded, so you mad.

You should have quit while you still could. But I know I can count on another butthurt reply.
>i'm not the one who is butthurt
>y-you're butthurt!
>r-respond if you're butthurt hah!
That's not how it works my friend.

Use this, it might plug the flow.
>>
>>6835666
>>6835679

Are you assuming i am a tranni failure like you? Sorry, i don't believe anyone is stuck in the wrong body, you need help if you believe that junk.

HEY! Tumblr is that way though --->
>>
>>6835680
They should rename you 'ol reliable because you always have your butthurt reply. Do another, please.

>calls xir out on the constant butthurt images
>magically they stop the next post

#rekt
>>
File: 1472249785647.jpg (14KB, 358x358px) Image search: [Google]
1472249785647.jpg
14KB, 358x358px
>>6835684

My god you're trying so hard! but yet you're so far from succeeding!!!
This might come as a shock to you, but why do you keep replying to me? are you that gullible? It's in the dictionary if you wanna look it up?
tee-hee :3
>>
>>6835684
Imma archive this thread, your try hard responses are priceless!
>>
>>6835689
I keep replying because it keeps your butthurt flowing. I'm not even focusing on the thread, I'm using your assrage to keep me from getting bored while I AFK farm.

Your posts keep getting more and more pained, more and more desperate.

Here, to ensure I get some more:
>gets notification of #rekt status
>starts posting asspained images again as if that's going to help
>>
>>6835696
You're way to funny.
>>
File: knowing look.jpg (9KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
knowing look.jpg
9KB, 320x240px
>>6835695
Whew folks looks like we got a twofer!
These posts take me seconds to write and are very lazy, you sit for minutes in asspain raging as you try to come up with yours.

Some more bait:
>comes into tranny thread
>h-heh I'm totally not a tranny
Not fooling anyone bro.
>>
>>6835698
Thanks, I'll be here all night. Maybe I can get some more twofers.
>>
>>6835706
Night? LOL are you an american fag? i thought you typed like a burger.
>>
>>6835711
>it's only night in the USA right now
You realize it's night on half of the globe right now right? You are in dire need of a geography lesson, you sure you're not the burger here?
>>
>>6835706
Hey, you there burger? you don't wanna play anymore or something? :(
>>
>>6835725
>being this slow
>giving me another twofer
Damn I'm good.
>>
>>6835727
>Damn i'm good

Oh god the cringe...

Oh man, i can't keep this up dude, i know i am a loser, but you surpass me in every way possible, have fun playing WoW. i'v got a life to live!

Hey! congratz on winning btw!!

and it's 6:48pm here in tokyo loser, HAHA
>>
>>6835735
1. 6:48PM is night
2. You're not in Tokyo, you're not Japanese, and also wow what a weeb
3. It's not WoW
4. It's just supplemental income because unlike you, I don't waste hours on imageboards without making some money in the process
And thank you, I am a gracious winner.
Maybe if I wait long enough before posting I'll get another twofer.
>>
>>6835741
Good job on counting to 4.

You mad i am from Japan on you're from burger land? You jelly? :3

good, stay that way~~~
>>
>>6835750
>>6835741
My god the both of you are pathetic as it gets, iv never seen an argument last for so long, over NOTHING!
>>
>>6835750
Okay, go ahead and prove you're from Japan then (we already know you can't and won't).
Not in burgerland either. Bet you can't even name five countries where it's night right now.
You will always be buttblasted. Shikata ga nai.
>>
>>6835758
It's not an argument, I'm stoking his butthurt lazily and seeing how long he lasts.
As you can see it's very effective.
>keeps using chains of all caps
>goes HAHA
I could keep listing but it's pointless.
>>
>>6835762
Nope, the both of you need to heavily consider suicide lol
>>
>>6835765
You're the one joining in on our masturbation, I think that's leagues worse.
>>
>>6835768
Eh, I don't care what you two do honestly, I just don't want you to spread your genes.
>>
>>6835773
Hey I'm already missing my balls so mission already accomplished.

Why are you continuing it when the other guy already left out of shame?
>>
>>6835780
Missing your balls? nice one faggot, did you go into mommies bed room to grab her clippers?
do you wanna wear momies clothes and be a normal women? d'awww to bad, you'll always be a retarded male, no matter how many times you look in the mirror you'll be just an ugly man with no balls.
>>
>>6835784
Kinda harsh though mang.
>>
>>6835793
Grow a pair.. oh wait.. you can't.. LOL
>>
>>6835200
Enobosarm with darolutamide. No neruopsychiatric effects, no osteoporosis, and still having muscles. Also, you would need to perform some relatively easy calculations using likely nonexistent data to see if this will even work, and then extremely complex modeling with pharmacokinetics to find the dosage from the concentration at the receptor site, I doubt most endocrinologists would do this for you. Also, this only gives you the antiandrogen part, not the estrogen. However, that would seem to be what you want here. Non-hormonal methods exist for osteoporosis, so if you do not care about muscles using the darolutamide by itself is possible to still avoid neuropsychiatric effect, it will still be difficult to get the drug though, as it is still in stage 3 testing. Alternatively, you can use an already existing antiandrogen, bicalutamide is a good one as it does not go pass the blood-brain barrier as much as other AAs, but it still happens in humans. In any case, there should be minimal neuropsychiatric effects from HRT anyway.

> tl;Dr
Use an AA without an estrogen, maybe use a SARM, ask /hrtgen/ and /femgen/ for details.
>>
>>6835798
That wasn't me. Also still waiting on proofs that you're in Japan, since you're just a fat burger weeb pretending.
Thread posts: 107
Thread images: 41

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.