[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Standards of Beauty on this board, experiments.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 177
Thread images: 25

File: 1470914921964.jpg (177KB, 1280x680px) Image search: [Google]
1470914921964.jpg
177KB, 1280x680px
LGBT, specifically trannys, I'm relatively new to this board (7 months) and when I first joined I felt good about myself and transition progress. As I cruised the board, played pass gen, and took the bait (for the first couple weeks), I realized my mental health and general well being diminished incredibly.

I thought a lot about this board and started running experiments. Over the past 3 months, I have dropped cis-females in the pass gen threads. All of the ciswomen are people I know in real life who are typically seen as beautiful women. I would go through their FB photos and find a picture that highlighted any masculine features they had then post it.

Out of 36 cis women posted in pass gen, over 3/4ths failed to pass.

Do you realize how ridiculous this? I started thinking more about the concepts on this board like, "pity pass" and "hug-box". While both of these CERTAINLY exist, the narrative is every time you pass it's a pity pass and anyone that compliments you is hug boxing you. The entire culture of this board is to pound into your head that you are an ugly freak that everyone hates. For NEETs its easy to believe this because you never leave your house or interact with people. The overwhelming majority of people in public literally don't give a fucking shit about you, regardless of what you look like.
___

How many of you have been complimented by a friend or close person and you refuse to believe them because you think they are pitying you or hug boxing you? Do you realize how toxic this is?
>>
>>6764144
you shouldn't hang out on 4chan at all if you can't handle the toxicity
you have to realize all the 'i can clock any trany xD' are just baiting, and you seem to fall for it every time
not that it matters, i've never failed to pass in passgen
the only thing that matters if you pass in interactions with other human beings in the outside world. you can only tell if this happens yourself
>>
>>6764144
I know how you feel, but tbqh you really should expect this. It's fucking 4chan. It's an echo chamber for bitter NEETs who hate the real world in the same way that tumblr is an echo chamber for autistic SJWs.
Get >>>/out/ and enjoy your life and limit the time you spend here or anywhere else online. You're right; the majority of people don't give a shit about you, those who do will rarely ever say it to your face because they're too chicken, in fact these are most probably the people who are posting their opinions here because they desperately need an outlet for their pent-up issues.
IRL interactions will improve your social skills, mental health and general life far more than wasting time here.
>>
>implying somme ppl don't only get pity passes
and yeah, like every single time. i know what i look like.
>>
>>6764195
Even if you say you can "handle the toxicity" there is no way that small parts of it don't seep into your being.

Even judging if you pass based on your own experience is clouded by the culture here: pity passing, everyone hug boxes, playing along, etc. an active thought on this board is you can't judge if you pass.

I agree though. It took me about two weeks to realize this entire board is just troll bait. OP is pretty slow desu.
>>
>>6764229
This is exactly what I mean. Literally all of us trannys have some elements of body dysmorphia. Even cis people are their own worst critics. Like the thousands of beautiful women who truly think they are ugly. The reality is, you actually have no idea what you look like and the best way to measure it is other people's reactions to you in real life.

I think I am a nasty ass man beast and I assume it's obviously I'm a gross tranny. I have accidentally outed myself so many times and the people/person I'm speaking with honestly had zero clue.

We spend hours looking at trans people's flaws and our own. Most people can't even name 4 sexual dimorphism traits aside from genitals and tits. 99.7% of people don't look at bodies like we do.

Go easier on my yourself. Maybe with more confidence you'd pass great? Idk
>>
>>6764144
If you want something to make you feel better, go back to tumblr. This is 4chan, not therapy. (Biggest hint is when every other post is "kys fagget")
>I fooled /pass gem with pics of cissies
"Passing" involves a lot more than a pretty face. From build to bone structure to mannerisms to gait, most aspects can't be conveyed over the net. So when people ask "do I pass?" And post their face, the thread has to make assumptions about everything else. The question really being answered is therefore "is my face so unambiguously feminine as to override all the other shit that potentially clocks me?"

Also, kys (fagget).
>>
>>6764144
>Do you realize how toxic this is?

You realize you're on 4chan right?
>>
>>6764144
Well played OP.
>>
>>6764248
this bdd meme has gone too far.either way my jaw is a dead giveaway. i don't believe when 4chan tells me i pass. the only way to tell is if you feel you pass and you have unanimous agreement. well for me at least.
>>
>>6764289

Passing in angled pictures != passing IRL. Most trannies here that can "pass" in pictures are usually really tall, have huge shoulders and manly proportions. Add on top that they almost never do voice or its shit = no passing go and collecting 200$.
>>
>>6764301
i got the manly proportions desu almost 16 " shoulders at 5'4". and yeah my voice is just a shit tbqhwy.
>>
>>6764279
Thanks. Also, I made sure to only grab photos of cis women which had Facebook compliments like, "Wow you are so perfect" and "Gorgeous!".

It was pretty amazing to watch so many women envied by their peers fail to pass under LGBTs standards they apply to trans women that start at a masculine disadvantage.

If a pretty cis female envied by her peers can't even pass here, how do you expect someone born male to ever pass under that same lens?
>>
>>6764316
14-17 inches is the average cis female range.

This is exactly what I mean. 16" is literally tiny for a person that experienced male puberty.
>>
>>6764330
it's on the larger side.
>>
>>6764331
Well no shit. What do you expect? It's still within female range AND you were born a male. Sounds like you should be counting it as a win. It's just not physically possible for a male puberty to give you an Asian 14" width.
>>
>>6764316

You are literally 2 inches taller than me and have shoulders that are also 2 inches wider. Good luck to be honest.

>>6764330

Cis girls that short don't have shoulders that wide, other than athletes.
>>
>>6764340
ok, i should have started earlier then. i can't pass with my lower face and shoulders
>>6764341
kill la kill me
>>
File: 1313101101872.jpg (33KB, 403x396px) Image search: [Google]
1313101101872.jpg
33KB, 403x396px
>>6764144

Ho-ho-ho. Well played, OP. This is especially funny because I've been doing the same thing, though not tracked and had the same results. My sample of cis women included some very feminine, some very masculine and most just average - the sort of girls you see anywhere but don't have anything particularly standout about them.

In other words, passgen threads have been full of pictures of cis women. Not only that, most failed to pass as women too - which is fucking hilarious.

I think there's a pretty good reason it happens:

1) /lgbt/ is full of 'AM I GAY FOR LIKING DICKS ON GIRLS/TRAPS/FUTANARI' threads.
2) /lgbt/ is also full of tranny chasers
3) Tranny chasers don't want real women, they want kawaii anime grils who don't think like actual women. They're normally the #GamerGate types from /v/ and /r9k/ who hate women but love the female form, so they want an idealized version that will satisfy their kinks sexually but won't have the same expectations a woman would and won't call them out on their shitty behaviour/opinions
4) Passgen threads aren't actually full of people who can 'clock' MTFs, they're full of chasers who are looking for MTFs they personally find attractive and when they see someone they personally aren't attracted to (Mainly cis women) they say they don't pass.

In other words, /lgbt/ is full of /r9k/ chasers who can't actually 'clock' MTFs, they just project their standards of how a woman should look and try to pressure what they think are MTFs into being the women they want.

It's all just one big mechanism of control for ronery neckbeards who can't get a girlfriend. They were out there 'clocking' legitimate cis women and they had no idea.
>>
>>6764144
>>6764323
All in all I mostly agree with you. This place is really not healthy or helpful to most of the folks posting here. My problem with the wider trans community is that it is pretty much impossible to discuss my direct experience with AGP without getting shouted down. As far as the community is concerned AGP either doesn't exist or should just be ignored completely as something normal. Neither is helpful. Most people on this board are pretty ignorant as well but at least we have the general.
>>
>>6764195
LOL GET OFF $CHAN IF YOU CANT HANDLE THE TOXICITY
LOLLOLOLOLOL IT'S $CHAN ITS RANDOM AND WE'RE ALL EDGY HERE
WE NEED THE TOXICITY LOL WE'RE COOL KIDS WE DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT OTHERS
LE LGBT KEK
KKKIIIILLL YYYYOOOOUUURRRSSSEEEELLLFFFF YYYOOOOUUUU PPPPIIIEEECCCEEE OOOOFFFF TTTTRRRAAAASHHH
>>
>>6764403
>LOLLOLOLOLOL
Christine Love?
>>
>>6764248
>Most people can't even name 4 sexual dimorphism traits aside from genitals and tits. 99.7% of people don't look at bodies like we do.

I've taught my mom about those traits and she is amazed how mixed people are.
>>
>>6764392
Go find somewhere else honestly. AGP is just a sexual fetish, you aren't part of LGBT.
>>
>>6764497
Except that this sexual fetish often, but not always, appears together with actual dysphoria.
>>
>>6764493
On that topic, you can kinda force yourself to perceive every woman you see as a tranny with obvious tells. Bretty fun in public transit tbqh
>>
File: 1469414126681.jpg (654KB, 700x900px) Image search: [Google]
1469414126681.jpg
654KB, 700x900px
>>6764248
>Most people can't even name 4 sexual dimorphism traits aside from genitals and tits
I pass pretty well, but now I can identify like very single sexual dimorphism trait because my parents made me so paranoid through their abuse. The secret is that most cis women except for stacyish 20 somethings have some horribly male trait. Shoulders kinda wide, or obviously wider than your hips? Try again hon. Some skull bossing? Why not just kill yourself. Shitty WHR? Go back to Susans. Strong jaw or a big jaw even if its soft? Lol, have fun with that Heman.

It's a truly toxic mindset I learned, and honestly I wonder if I can look at women the same way again. You think passing all the time, even in guy's clothes, and being found desirable by a pretty big proportion of people would make you confident in passing, but nope.

Men reinforce these shitty opinions, since they don't really pay attention to women outside of media and the women they want to fuck. Anything that isn't some lewd fantasy to them is basically subhuman.
>>
>>6764289
whoever tells you that you pass are clearly hugboxing or delusional because you don't
>>
>>6764585
This is a fantastic post. It is a toxic mindset and I've noticed myself doing it in public. It's true that you can "force clock" the vast majority of women.

>Men reinforce these shitty opinions, since they don't really pay attention to women outside of media and the women they want to fuck. Anything that isn't some lewd fantasy to them is basically subhuman.

I'm not a sjw feminist but this is spot on.

Also, I wonder what percentage of posts on this board are chasers.
>>
>>6764594
I know.
>>
>>6764582
>implying cis people exist at all
Cisgender is a meme.
>>
>>6764144
>How many of you have been complimented by a friend or close person and you refuse to believe them because you think they are pitying you or hug boxing you?
Every single time, but I think that's just my intrinsic low self esteem more than this board.

Although, even getting 100% passing comments on pictures doesn't really mean all that much imo. It gives me hope for the future, but pictures show a very specific angle and all it takes is one slip up in real life and it's over.
>>
>>6764403
5* parody would read again
>>
>>6764386
pretty much hit the nail on the head. i wouldn't say it's completely desperate cis males, i (as a trans person) have given some advice here and there, but there are definitely a lot of them who point out every "flaw" in bone structure just trying to make people feel bad.
>>
>>6764706

>Every single time, but I think that's just my intrinsic low self esteem more than this board.

Yeah but there is no way this board helps your intrinsic self esteem if cisfemales envied by their peers don't pass here.
>>
>>6764539
Seconding this. I have an online friend that is convinced that she just has a fetish, but she's wanted to be a woman as early as she can remember. She put a tampon soaked in soapy water up her ass at 10 years old to simulate cramps and the feeling of being on her period, for fuck's sake. She has the most textbook case of dysphoria I've ever seen, as well as the most severe.

The AGP meme is harmful to everyone.
>>
>>6765494
>She put a tampon soaked in soapy water up her ass at 10 years old to simulate cramps and the feeling of being on her period
Wait, you can do this?

12 year old me wishes they had this.
>>
>>6765494
What really gets me is that I still can't tell what the hell I am at 25. I didn't even know this thing had a name until I was 22. I just thought I was some unique super pervert so I better hide all signs of this really well.

It feels like there is basically no one reasonable talking about AGP. Haters use it to justify anti-trans policies by trying to paint all transwomen as mere fetishists. The transsexual community largely denies AGP is a thing. No one is solving this shit.
>>
>>6765709

>waahhh no one will give me attention for my fetish
>stop talking about trans teens jumping in front of buses, the real problem here is no one cares about my fetishhhh
>wahhhhhh

get a fetlife account then, the fetish community will listen to you

people with fetishes like polyamory or bdsm or etc. often center their whole lives around it too, they understand how obsession can take over and they seem to manage it in healthy ways (or at least as healthy as they can)
>>
>>6765848
here's your (you) fisherman
>>
>>6765876

are you saying AGP isn't a fetish?
>>
This thread is worthless if OP doesn't link to the archived threads and point out the photos
Otherwise it could be complete bs
>>
OP here. Tonight further reinforced my opinion on this.

I played a wedding gig and there were dozens of women of all ages in dresses. I kid you not, 1/5 of them had wider shoulders than hips. Some of them, by an extreme margin. This one woman in her mid twenties was gorgeous by all measures but her upper body was huge and she had zero waist. There is absolutely ZERO chance she would pass on this board.

>>6765709
AGP is retarded because the person that made AGP fudged massive parts of his research. There very well seems to be something LIKE AGP but to identify it as AGP only serves to further Blanchards agenda and typology of transgender people which is absolutely bunk.

>>6766346
I honestly don't care if you don't believe me. I'm not digging up archived posts over the last 3 months. Someone else in this thread posted they have been doing the same thing. Try it for yourself and find out. This board has an incredibly unrealistic standard of beauty for transwomen. A standard that even ciswomen frequently fail to meet, which is down right absurd.
>>
>>6767169
Then this thread is useless since it has no credibility
>>
>>6767169
Try posting results without methodology and evidence to a peer reviewed journal
>>
>>6767220

OP could link you to the posts in question and it wouldn't make any difference, you'd still deny the posts are his or that the girls are cis. He'd have to post links to the facebook profiles of the girls he knows and took pictures from, which he obviously won't do.

You sound like a butthurt chaser, I've seen plenty of cis women posted in pass threads as troll posts and people have told them they don't pass. I've even posted myself in FTM threads for a joke and had people tell me I don't pass, which is hilarious because I'm not trans at all. This board is a joke and full of neckbeards who have no idea what they fuck they're talking about.

It's as bad as those threads on /b/ years ago where /b/tards would criticize 10/10 models and call them ugly as fuck because of ridiculously minor imperfections. Guess what, 4chan is full of bitter males who hate girls because girls hate them, who would have guessed?
>>
>>6767264
I'm actually an unattractive mtf who is into guys but I'm not into deluding myself into thinking that I am in anyway attractive as it seems to be escaping reality instead of facing the ugly truth staring at me in the mirror.
>>
>This board is a joke and full of neckbeards who have no idea what they fuck they're talking about.

on point
>>
>>6767289

most girls are plain and not amazingly attractive and feminine, same applies to men.

Maybe you should consider the fact that you don't actually want to be a woman, but instead scrabbling to meet your own expectations of beauty.

Dysphoria != 'I want to be a kawaii girl'. Maybe you didn't get the memo.
>>
>>6764330
>16" is literally tiny for a person that experienced male puberty.
Not if they're measuring it wrong, a lot of people measure it as biacromial, instead of bedeltoid.
>>
>>6764144
yes, I'm convinced everyone around me is hugboxing, even my bf's elderly relatives are in on the joke
>tfw doomed to a lifetime of notpassing and being lied to
>>
>>6767169
>AGP is retarded because the person that made AGP fudged massive parts of his research. There very well seems to be something LIKE AGP but to identify it as AGP only serves to further Blanchards agenda and typology of transgender people which is absolutely bunk.
I actually agree with you. It is just that we don't really have another word for it. Some folks tried to run along with FEF/MEF (Female/Male Embodiment Fantasy) but that term is less widely known and has the baggage of the author denying some of us are aroused by femininity itself in ways that cis women are not. The whole "all transbians are just perverts" line of thought is of course equally ridiculous. Not much of a choice.
>>
>>6764341
i was born female, i'm an inch or so taller, but my shoulders are two inches wider. how is sixteen inches wide that big?
>>
>>6765709
Here's someone actually talking about "AGP".
http://juliaserano.blogspot.ca/2015/05/reconceptualizing-autogynephilia-as_26.html?m=1
>>
>>6768489
I read that article a few months ago. I think she makes some interesting points and she is of course right that Blanchard's typology makes no fucking sense but she also outright dismisses the fact that the kind of self-arousal innate in some kinds of FEFs is fundamentally different from the kind experienced by normative cis women.

Both kinds of FEFs frequently appear alongside actual dysphoria and there are of course transwomen who had such thoughts, transitioned and went on to live well. The problem is that I'm not entirely convinced that everyone whose sexuality is completely dominated by such fantasies and who desire to be women as a result are actually transsexual and would do better as women. Before you call bullshit let me explain: identifying as one gender (usually just by default) but only being able to sexually/romantically perform as the other is extremely distressing. You love your mate but can't actually be with them, or completely avoid dating in general because you can't picture yourself in a relationship as a man. This tears you apart. It is easy to mistake this kind of despair for actual dysphoria (or for a dysphoric transwoman to mistake herself for someone like that due to self doubt). Aside from the crushing loneliness due to being unable to be with anyone, though, these people generally do not report any bodily dysphoria so it is not at all clear whether transitioning won't actually do them more harm than good.
>>
>>6768279
OP here, this is exactly what I mean. I'm almost convinced nobody here actually talks or hangs out with cis girls.

I guess that's what happens when an entire community gets all of their female socialization from anime. Everyone expects to be 12" shoulder width, 10/10 fem. reality just isn't that way.

Like I said here >>6767169
I was amazed ast night at how many women had broader shoulders than hips. Certainly not the majority but it is common. Made me feel a lot better about myself. Especially cause I was a lot smaller than many of these girls.
>>
>>6767425

Same. After reading this thread I realize how bad that is. I wasn't always that was either. My gf complimented me yesterday and I told her I felt she was hug boxing me. She didn't know the term so I told her and she was actually really sad that I'd assume she was trying to deceive me in some way. It made me think more about the effects our attitude towards others in that regard has on them. Why don't we even believe the people we love most?
>>
File: image.jpg (36KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 500x375px
>>6764144
Passing standards are pretty ridiculous in here and the trans community. From what I gathered is that if you aren't some ultra hot girl (mtf) or ultra handsome man (ftm) you are considered a complete failure. When I reality, appearance is in the eye of the beholder. I believe a lot of trans people are very insecure and like to project them onto other people.

I posted pics in pass and gen which gave me a 4/5 passing ratio; however, I've had the really feminine trans women tell me that I look like a straight up man and should kill myself.

Now I live in the south and have watched trans people get thrown out of bathrooms and attacked on the streets and yet this has never ever happened to me. I often question why am I not being hated upon? Even my bf's extremely conservative parents who talk about lynching lgbt people all the time in front of me have no clue about my past and they adore me.

I just think the standards people have here are just ridiculious
>>
>>6765523
uhhhh i feel like you can't
>>
File: me chillaxing.jpg (99KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
me chillaxing.jpg
99KB, 600x450px
>Do you realize how ridiculous this?
This ridiculous? No, can't be. I scream!
>>
File: hmm.jpg (9KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.jpg
9KB, 300x168px
>>6764585
>I pass pretty well

>"I pass pretty well"
Why does the majority of people who utters this sentence hers always turn out to be redditor hons?
>>
>>6769157
Lel nice ebin memer very fresh all trannies that say they pass okay are gobs and all trannys that say they pass great are liars or self absorbed.

Guess you can't win huh?
>>
File: 1471129704129.jpg (9KB, 239x211px) Image search: [Google]
1471129704129.jpg
9KB, 239x211px
>>6769217

You know you can always post a pic and let us judge.
>>
>The overwhelming majority of people in public literally don't give a fucking shit about you, regardless of what you look like
Weak bait desu. Women often comment about appearance of people they see on streets.
>>
>>6769217
>passive aggressive
>defensive
how to spot a hon: sign #1
>>
>>6769529
but then the hon's careful narrative will be torn asunder..
>>
>>6769529
>>6769603
>>6769629
you're literally proving their point.
>>
File: Sarah_Schneider.jpg (34KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Sarah_Schneider.jpg
34KB, 480x360px
It's pretty fucking ridiculous, and the sad thing is it's not restricted to this board at all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kgUuLgKBac
Here is a video featuring a 14 year old transitioner bitching and moaning about being "irreversibly damaged" by male puberty. Note that she is never reassured or told that she doesn't look that bad, rather everyone on the show reaffirms her BDD and says "it was really sad to see Noelle blah blah blah"

Now consider the pic I posted. It is not a picture of Noelle, but rather comedian and SNL writer and former CollegeHumor cast member Sarah Schneider. You'll notice she is almost a dead ringer for Noelle, the two have quite similar faces and body structures. How do you think she'd feel if she saw this video? How do you think she'd feel seeing someone who looks extremely similar to her calling their own existence a tragedy, literally crying to the camera "boo hoo i am so manly and gross" and having every other image-obsessed TLC robot reaffirm "yes boo hoo you are so ugly"?

This only reaffirms my own belief that trannies are pathologically obsessed with themselves.
>>
>>6769682
she doesn't look nearly as bad/masculine as noelle

nice try, friend
>>
>>6769682
I thought pic was a tranny before reading
altho I wouldnt say they are a dead ringer for each other
>>
File: 1468268293788.jpg (7KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
1468268293788.jpg
7KB, 229x220px
>>6769682

>You'll notice she is almost a dead ringer for Noelle, the two have quite similar faces and body structures.

Almost stopped reading there. They look nothing alike. It's clear you've also chosen the worst possible angle to capture her masculine features.
>>
File: 1457759542563.jpg (164KB, 833x973px) Image search: [Google]
1457759542563.jpg
164KB, 833x973px
>>6764144
Is this you?

Don't worry you look beautiful hon.
>>
>>6768712
Is this something you experience?
>>
File: 1390153350940.jpg (54KB, 484x483px) Image search: [Google]
1390153350940.jpg
54KB, 484x483px
>>6769682
That video made me so sad.

>tfw seeing Noelle struggle that much after starting at 14
>tfw you're starting nearly a whole fucking decade later (23)
>tfw all those years you'll never get to go back and live as a girl
>tfw you're stuck being an ugly hon for the rest of your life
>>
>>6769755
>>6769529
>>6769157

Thank you for completely proving OPs point. You know, I recognize you and your images. You always post those and you always say harsh things. I recognize you from pol too. Idk if you are a self hating tranny or just a troll that hates trannys but I literally never see those images posted with text that isn't completely hateful.
>>
>>6770013
>analyzes meme images
autism.exe
>>
File: 1458077429069.jpg (42KB, 492x492px) Image search: [Google]
1458077429069.jpg
42KB, 492x492px
>>6770013

>You know, I recognize you and your images.

Those are some of the most commonly used smug anime reaction pictures on 4chan.

>You always post those and you always say harsh things

I'm just being realistic. Also those are three completely different people famalama.

>I recognize you from pol too.

See first point.

>Idk if you are a self hating tranny or just a troll that hates trannys but I literally never see those images posted with text that isn't completely hateful.

Complaining about people being mean on a le maldivian rug weaving forum.
>>
>>6770041
You seem a little triggered desu.
>>
>>6769777
nice job proving OP's point, jackass
>>
>>6769802
Stop reading me like an open book haha. I enjoy FEFs for sure and have since basically forever but I don't know whether I'm trans or not. I spoke to another person on 4chan who had a girlfriend they loved very much but could not actually do anything physical with because of the reasons I mentioned previously. A bunch of others admitted to just not dating because they can't function in relationships as men. Most of us admit to wanting to be women to varying degrees but very few say they feel any sort of bodily dysphoria. It is more of a "I'd strongly prefer to be a woman" than "I can't stand my male body". Pre-puberty genderbending fantasies are a common thread.

A few of the people in the gen, some with bodily dysphoria and some without, went on to transition and said that they were happier so it is not all doom and gloom.
>>
>>6770013
>>6770031
>>6770041
>taking anyone who posts smug anime girls seriously
dude there's no point
>>
>>6770041
To be fair anyone who posts anime is almost always a shitbag.
>>
As if anyone needed evidence of OP's claims:

>>6770041
>>6769777
>>6769755
>>6769529
>>6769157

Heh, it's like you literally post here strictly to bring others down.
>>
>>6770117
Just like Serrano indicates in some of the essays linked off the one I posted, there are diverse transition trajectories (and goals) people pursue. Some choose not to transition at all, and that is best for them, but - as in the quite extreme case you mention of someone who identifies strongly as male in most circumstances, but only can appreciate sex as female - it's worth giving serious thought to breaking transition apart and looking at the pieces individually to see if there are options that serve them better than all-or-nothing.

Can taking on a female social role with an understanding partner in intimate scenarios be sufficient? That's one of the easier ones to test, and I doubt anyone in that situation has failed to at least try.

Would HRT help without interfering in daily life too much? For MtF regimens, at least, there are rarely any lasting physical changes within the first three months, excluding tiny breast buds that are easily concealed, but I have one dear friend who asserts that being on HRT made her OK with her genitalia, both the having and the use, where before it had caused her much anxiety. And I know of MANY people who've continued to present as male for years on HRT, and some who plan to continue. A regrettable number because they fear social censure, but some simply because that's how they like living.

And if bottom surgery is necessary, how does that become the business of anyone who isn't their partner?

And yeah, as you mention, some will start off feeling like living as a man is in their best interests, and eventually discover that socially transitioning works for them.

The issue feels like one of the exclusivity and legitimacy accorded to certain trans identities that are not granted to other ostensibly trans people. The "one true way" and a bunch of vulgar wannabes squatting outside the camp.
(Cont)
>>
>>6770297
Even WPATH and the WHO have made themselves clear that there is no such thing, but rather a trajectory and treatment that works *for the individual*. We, as a community, still have a long way to go in learning to both acknowledge that we are all different from one-another, but that we're all still worthy of respect and dignity.
>>
File: abx2.jpg (64KB, 799x799px) Image search: [Google]
abx2.jpg
64KB, 799x799px
>>6769529
Okay, I think I pass fine. I'd love to hear your "expert opinion".
>>
>>6770344
Not that anon but, yeah you do.
>>
>>6770344
If that's actually you then you look great.
>>
>>6770420
>>6770406
Funny because I posted this in a pass gen and was met with an wall of "too big nose" "you'll never pass Kys" "learn2makeup"
>>
File: 1471759895086.png (121KB, 248x264px) Image search: [Google]
1471759895086.png
121KB, 248x264px
>>6769157
Because when I say "I pass flawlessly" a bunch of dumb neckbeards crawl out of the woodwork to go "WELL ACKSHULLY NO TRANNY PASSES PERFECTLY" and tell me how I'm prolly just a dumb delusional hon. There's no escaping some asshole like you trying to pick apart some aspect of my post as proof positive I'm a 40 year old shemale abomination.
>>
>>6770683

Spot on. I said the same thing here: >>6769217

It's lose/lose. You either claim you pass great then get harassed for being ego-centric and delusional or you claim you pass decently then your 100% a hon.

Cancerous people.
>>
>>6770683
>I'm a pretty princess that pass flawlessly whoever disagree with me are neckbeards chasers
and this is why hugboxes and pity pass are a problem. inb4 you're some fat fuck like >>6770344 who thinks being fat makes you pass flawlessly
>>
>>6770622
you pass
but only as a woman in her late 40s
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (59KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
59KB, 1280x720px
>>6770344
>>6770406
>>6770420

>Everyone scared to say you don't pass just in case that's actually a cis girl you've posted

ANON'S GONNA FREAK
>>
>>6764144
>That 6 feet tall purple haired giant.
I'm feeling sad already.
>>
>>6770851
She's beautiful though...

<3
>>
>>6770851
Who cares about height when you are beautiful?
>>
File: 1464831946418.jpg (146KB, 537x452px) Image search: [Google]
1464831946418.jpg
146KB, 537x452px
>>6770898
>>6770860
Yeah...
Try being 6 feet tall in the real world and not a tumblr drawing...
>>
>>6770773
What are you on? She looks like a woman.
>>
>>6770907
I'm 5'11 and manage to be pretty and pass all the time. Being slender when you are that tall is like an instant female pass.
>>
File: 1466440601299.jpg (227KB, 669x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1466440601299.jpg
227KB, 669x1000px
>>6770927
Well you were lucky then.

I'm a huge freak. 6'1 feet and wide shoulders.
>>
>>6770913

Of course she does, but that won't normally stop the chaser neckbeards saying she doesn't pass because they're not attracted to her.

Unfortunately for them the cat is out of the bag that people have been posting cis girls in passthreads.
>>
>>6770944
Big shoulders aren't the end of the world if you have a female sized ribcage. 36 band size and below should be good.
>>
>>6770344
>>6770622
desu you need to do something different with your lips, you look like you have absolutely no upper lip at all in that picture
>>
>>6770958
>tfw 34 band size and 6'
dodged a bullet there
>>
>>6770958
>tfw don't actually own a bra yet, but have a 36" underbust
That means I should just barely be in ok range, right?
>>
>>6771145
So is that pass or no?
>>
>>6764144
>Trans are shit tier trash Pokemon that are only good until level 25 or so
>Trannies off themselves by age 30

Sounds about right.

Beedrill is shit, at least Butterfree has good status effects and can learn confusion.
>>
>>6771904
you pass, but you'd look way better with more of an upper lip
>>
Another example appears: >>6771825
>>6772208

Famous model gets met with, "you will never pass."
>>
>>6772544
im that poster and it was an obvious bait
everyone can see that person passes
>>
>>6769640
no
>>
>>6764144
That's cause your delusional. Its not bait. Go back to your leffit hugbox where everyone can pass and everyone can be a girl
>>
Also dip shit. You can't tell if someone passes by using a pic of ten with no context or anything just their stupid face. So your stupid experiment is a joke and tells nothing because you can post a grungy masculine cis girls face and without context people will think it's masculine. But if you saw saidbgirl with other girls and men you would realize she looks cis. If you do the same with trannies you realize they just look like feminized men
>>
So now stupid op? Do you realize how ridiculous you are? Sorry to burst your bubble dumass. I know you think you are making some amazing shocking (and positive ) statement but it's just as delusional as everything else from trannies
>>
>>6764195
Exactly. This is the only thing that matters. Passing irl after having intimate interaction with people
>>
>>6764248
You don't need to NAME them. its fucking instinct.
>>
>>6764582
I can't. But maybe that's because I understand the sexual dimorphism of the face. I can never look at cis women and picture them as men. I think I'm just not stupid enough like you to bend my mind in such fashion because I have the facts
>>
>>6765494
Maybe its because she treats it like fetish. Like sticking a tampon up her butt. That's weird as well
>>
File: 1460724618021.jpg (9KB, 233x216px) Image search: [Google]
1460724618021.jpg
9KB, 233x216px
>>6770344

I'm the person you replied to.

The person in this picture looks undeniably cis and pretty (huge Zooey Deschanel vibe).

That being said, the photo itself is angled and lit awkwardly, so there is still a real possibility that the person could be trans.

I can't see their forehead, I can barely see their shoulders, or make out the size of their head relative to their body.

Post a picture of someone standing in a neutral position in front of a body-length mirror with natural lighting if you want me to give you an actual critique.
>>
>>6764144
>posts in passgen
>thinks their actually gonna get anything beyond nitpicking bullshit
Jesus fucking christ mate... is this your first time here?

If you're looking for an actual idea on whether you pass or not and you're too much of a bitch to get the opinions irl, you post in a rate me thread on ANYTHING other than an lgbt board not passgen... and you certainly don't fucking tell people whether your cis or trans or what-the-fuck-ever
>>
>>6764144
You're right. I know I dont believe them when they say I look good. I'm beginning to believe them, but I still dont yet. We live in a world with insane beauty standards compounded with the drive to pass. Maybe we've all become a little too cynical.

That being said, I'm also growing up in a way. Like, I guess before I wanted to be a "girl" and now I want to be a "women" if you get my meaning. Like, I've recently been able to act as a big sister to some yonger trans kids, and like, there was this one girl whose mom wasn't acknowledging her. Being able to mother them and her specifically for a couple days has kind of shifted my perspective.

Is there a way to solve this? I dont know. But I dont like when I fell into it and I dont want to see those kids go through it. If anyone has any ideas please share.

Good post anon.
>>
>>6767169
You sound delusional. Go play more masculine music
>>
>>6768489
Julia is super agp so she would know wouldn't she. Shed also have desperate reaching theories about its origin that conveniently totally validat her identity as a woman
>>
>>6769157
Yes omg. Nail on the Fuckin head. "I pass pretty well" means "I get clocked like a mothefucker quite often and am too unaware to notice the other 100s of 0eople who clocked me but just didn't say anything
>>
>>6773048
I dont knew, seems legit to me. I mean, It would make sense that a women gets off when imaging she a women even if she's trans.
>>
>>6769682
Noelle doesn't pass at all though. That's why people feel sorry for her. She's also an obvious agp that doesn't actually know or feel being a woman. She just seems awkward and unhappy
>>
>>6769682
She doesn't look like Noelle at all you fucking retards. Noelle looks liked a fucking girl with a long chin.
>>
>>6770344
You pass great hon!
>>
>>6773074
Women don't get off imagining they are women. They get off imagining hot men. And what hot men will do to them.

They dont get wet from wearing sexy underwear putting on make up putting on a cocktail dress ect
>>
>>6773110
ok because see, I got off on what hot men would do to me as a woman
>>
File: 1321412414.jpg (15KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1321412414.jpg
15KB, 300x300px
>>6773110

B-but reddit said it's totally normal if I masturbate to myself w-while wearing my dress and makeup! A-All cis women do it!
>>
>>6773195
S t r a w m a n
t
r
a
w
m
a
n
>>
>>6773110
Her contention is that late onset trans women feel significantly less entitled to their femaleness and femininity, which accounts for the early sexualization of BEING a woman, and explains why such fantasies drop off precipitously with lived experience that makes them more sure in that part of themselves, and the social situations that follow.

Does that seem like a poor explanation to you?
>>
>>6773239
Literally anything is gonna be a poor explanation to that person. They aren't here for answers or discussion only to project their misery and try to bring others down.
>>
>>6768108
All trannies are perverts though
>>
>>6773036

If playing jazz at an upscale wedding making $350 for 1 hour is "masculine music" then I don't give a fuck. You are a supreme idiot if you let societal gender garbage blur into high level music. You couldn't even afford to hear me warm up though.

Once again thanks for proving my point.

>>6773097
Too bad shes cis. Thanks for illustrating my point further.

>>6772992
Thanks. It's really sad because I am this way too and I'm trying to change it. My friends are very honest with me and we have a scale of 1-10 for my beard shadow so I can check with them throughout the night. They aren't afraid to tell me I look ridiculous. I think I've inadvertently been offending some of them because I take their words about me so dismissively. I'm trying to fix it.

This place definitely made it worse.

>>6773309
b8
>>
>>6770344
>>6770758
>>6770743
>>6773097
>>6773498
>>
>>6770297
>>6770305
I don't really know how to respond but I appreciate the effort you put into writing this. Thanks.
>>
File: 1372374213168.jpg (260KB, 940x529px) Image search: [Google]
1372374213168.jpg
260KB, 940x529px
>>6764403
>>
>>6773036
>Jazz is masculine

It's some of the most sensual, emotional music you can play. How in the fuck is it masculine?
>>
>>6774447
And thank you for talking. I appreciate learning something of your understanding.
>>
>>6774660
Precisely. It once again serves as another clear example of OP. Anons here will honestly say anything regardless of absurdity to bring others down.

Just look at how hard this thread triggered negative voices.
>>
>>6774660
Lol I don't know any fucking female jazz musicians. That are all white dude with pony tales and a few blacks.

Don't pretend what you do is typical of females
>>
>>6773239
Yes it's poor. Because it ignores the men these people are. They never were women nor did they act like any. They act like beta men with a fetish cause thays what they are
>>
>>6773223
People actually say this on reddit though. I have seen it
>>
>>6773159
The question remains if you are even attracted to males at all or if they are just props in your femininization fantasy
>>
>>6773498
>too bad shes cis. Thanks for illustrating my point

>>6772746
Also dip shit. You can't tell if someone passes by using a pic of ten with no context or anything just their stupid face. So your stupid experiment is a joke and tells nothing because you can post a grungy masculine cis girls face and without context people will think it's masculine. But if you saw saidbgirl with other girls and men you would realize she looks cis. If you do the same with trannies you realize they just look like feminized men

You sound like such a butthurt late transitioning hon. I can feel your male rage and indignation rolling over me. Its quite delicious.
>>
>>6773498
>beard shadow

Top kek
>>
File: 373886-esperanza-spalding.jpg (47KB, 601x400px) Image search: [Google]
373886-esperanza-spalding.jpg
47KB, 601x400px
>>6776420
>Don't pretend what you do is typical of females

Ah yes, because some of the greatest jazz musicians definitely aren't women! Haha, you got me there :^)

>Ella Fitzgerald
>Esperanza Spalding
>Gretchen Parlato
>Dorothy Fields
>Billie Holiday
>Norah Jones
>Hiromi
>Eliane Elias
>Emily Remler

Just because you are completely ignorant doesn't make what you say true. I actually feel bad for you that you would denigrate art with trivial gender politics. I feel bad because you will never experience the beauty of fine art and music.

Stay mad though, I have succeeded in my greatest passion and live a full life of touring, teaching, writing, and playing.
>>
File: 1467586688135.gif (2MB, 320x384px) Image search: [Google]
1467586688135.gif
2MB, 320x384px
I absolutely love how butt hurt this thread has made the negative voices in this community/board.

This thread has been a continual source of laughter at the expense of butt mad trolls exposed.
>>
>>6776420

>a few blacks.

UH WHAT. Jazz was literally created by black people and a massive portion of jazz performers are black.

Way to show how you actually know nothing. Get roasted by >>6776485
>>
>>6776485
>touring writing and playing

As a ton
>>
>>6776515
Ya it's been monopolized by white faggots a long time ago like op
>>
>>6776431
Your argument has gone off the rails. I'll let you fix that if you'd like, but this post doesn't bode well for your assumed sincerity.
>>
>>6776624

I think you mean *hon. I've actually taken this year off from traveling so I can focus on my transition till I can present full time.

However, teaching, commission writing, and regional gigs have no limitations that stop me from presenting (like traveling).

Try harder though, maybe spell hon correctly next time?
>>
Believing OPs claims yet never posts a single one of the cis female pictures he posted in the rate threads.

Come on now
>>
>>6776678
tbqh not hard to believe
>>
File: IMG_20160224_102243.jpg (90KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160224_102243.jpg
90KB, 640x480px
>>6769082
>I believe a lot of trans people are very insecure and like to project them onto other people.

bruh that's like everyone
>>
>>6776678
As if you can't prove it for yourself. I mean hell, over the course of this threads life there have been links to other threads where it's heppned. Even in this thread a picture of cis girl was clocked.
>>
>>6764144
>>6764386
Unless you have proof that you did this I'm not going to believe it in the slightest. It just reads to me like a bitter lie made up to excuse the fact that people don't (or wouldn't) consider you passable.

On top of this, you're expecting the wrong response when you ask people if you pass or not. They're not going to judge you solely on the fact of whether you look like a biological female or not, they already know (or believe) that you're not one so they're going to judge you on whether you look masculine or weird instead. So posting pictures of unfeminine or ugly women and getting told that they "don't pass" shouldn't really make you feel any better because in the end the real answer you're getting is whether you look feminine and normal or not.
>>
>>6777059

Uh... I don't think OP ever claimed they pass?
>>
>>6776655
I don't need to argue anything it's right in front of your face when you meet them in person LOL
>>
>>6776665
Good luck hon I'm sure you will pass in no time with all that effort you are putting in ;);););)
>>
>>6777259
;) ;)

stay bitter and hopeless
>>
File: image.png (117KB, 336x278px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
117KB, 336x278px
>>6764144
>4chan is hostile and full of retards
Wow who would have thunk it
>>
>>6764144
Most of the motherfuckers have unattainable prissy high standards for female appearance because they're a bunch of insecure girly men who got called names by girls and now want revenge on everything that has tits. One single tiny thing out of line and they're EWW A HAIR ON THE LIP A SLIGHTLY UNFEMININE FEATURE vomit.gif

It is toxic and makes you neurotic. Only way to tell for sure is go to a different city with a clean slate and test-drive yourself. Passing is mostly body language and letting HRT work its magic.

Do not ever fall into the state of mind where you're living in terror of one tiny thing being not-masculine or not-feminine enough, most people don't give a shit as long as you're up to standard in general. Don't let yourself go through what I did.
>>
>>6764144
I just laugh at that kind of comments. I've been full-time long enough to know I pass fine, and it just takes a look around me to know I look quite youthful and attractive for a woman my age.
It's not as simple for younger girls who are still in the first parts of their transition and quite insecure about their looks.
>>
>>6770958

Larger hips should balance out a larger ribcage though.

>>6773239

See thats a good theory for some people. AGP sprang out of nowhere for me at age 10-11 when I started looking at porno mags. have no recollection of being gender nonconforming or longing to be a girl before that. I was shy, unconfident and introverted though. I saw lesbians doing shit and I was like holy fuck I want to get a sexchange and become a lesbian when I grow up. What sort of boy even thinks that way?

>>6776431

This would be me for much of my life, except years of test exposure/genetics /life experience has made me a little less beta these days.

Keep in mind some agps are very outwardly masculine. The beta nerd with a fetish seems to be a lot more common these days however.

>>6776441
Men are definitely props for me, the idea of experiencing sex as a "woman" is hot but im really not attracted to men like I am women.
>>
>>6777915
The older ones are masculine because it wasn't social acceptable to be a complete beta back in the 70s. But now it is. 1/4 of millenials are virgins after college for fucks sake
>>
>>6777677
Your just too old to care or acknowledge the weird ways in which people interact with you
>>
>>6777577
>passing is just le hrt meme and swishing your hips

Hahahahahaha
>>
>>6777915
No. They don't balance out a large rib cage. You simply will now have fatty hips combed with a large rib cage. There's balance. What are you are attempting to say is compensate
>>
>>6777915
Lol and of course you are a transbian.
>>
>>6777983
Ahh yes, another wonderful oversimplified strawman. I guess making those is a lot easier than actually writing something with substance huh?
>>
>>6767264
>4chan is full of bitter males who hate girls because girls hate them, who would have guessed?

maybe tumblr or reddit is more your speed friendo
>>
>>6769017
because people lie to you to try to make you feel better
Thread posts: 177
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.