[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ftmg/ - female to male general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 319
Thread images: 67

Wine and dine edition

What do you eat? What do you drink? Tell us of your connoisseur habits.

old cancer >>6747931

Don't forget to sage until we're at bump limit on page 9-10.

Ancient map: https://www.zeemaps.com/edit/U0Hw9yNtqrJd-qzTdbUFMw

Some info: http://helpfultransinfo.tumblr.com/tags/

Phalloplasty info: http://ftmphalloplasty.tumblr.com/post/127662387608/phalloplasty-blogs

Skype group: add duckduckfrog
>>
File: are_possum_dangerous.jpg (30KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
are_possum_dangerous.jpg
30KB, 650x366px
>>6759971

Thanks. I'll check it out.
>>
Like I said last thread, what are you guys reading? I just began reading Bambi. I'm on an animal related books binge lately. I've even become Warriors trash.

>>6760056

I ate a Whopperito for dinner. I don't know what a burrito tastes like but I know that's not a burrito at all. Still, it's edible and filling.
>>
Planning on making ceviche for my familia tonight, maybe make a nice savory drink along with it.

>>6760146
Man, I love warriors, I have the first book so I may re-read it again, or even watch the shitty fanimations everyone made in middle school.
>>
>>6760311

I watch MAPs sometimes. I always thought they were weird until I got into Warriors. I wish Seekers had good fan animations. I read the Seeker books not too long ago and they're good.
>>
I reluctantly need to vent and i wish i had Brooklyn's number still.
>>
>>6760434
what's awry famalam
>>
>>6760434
just vent here man, your still anonymous even with namefagging.
>>
I just got aroused from eating a bean burrito.
Does this make me burrito-sexual?
>>
>>6760535
Do you want to talk dirty?
>>
I noticed that the sleeves of my long sleeved shirts seemed shorter. At first I was like "wtf did my arms grow longer" and then I realized it must be my shoulder muscles. Hell yeah
>>
I made 2 very big, unforgivable mistakes in the past 2 years. I rehomed a cat named sophie because i thought it was best for her. I rehomed the only dog ive ever been attached to because i live with my parents and their dog was mean to her.

But now i dont know where they are. I think my cat is ok, but the owners stopped responding 8 months ago and their phone number doesnt work. But they always sent sweet pics of her to me.

The lady i gave my dog to got rid of the dog the day after she got her (i caught the post on craigslist). I still couldn't take kiwi back, but i never knew what happened to her. I rarely like dogs, but i was really attached to this one.

My stepdad has been drinking and driving and i scolded him on it. Later he had a talk with me saying don't bring it up again. Then said he has big issues with me, too. Mostly my shitty job. He knows ive been to several interviews this year, and i was rejected by everyone. He complains i dont have enough money, but other times he refuses to take my money. And every time ive mentioned moving out, my parents get really upset.

I really have nowhere to go though. I have no friends who can or want to rent a place with me. I have no friends i can stay with. I am stuck in a mediocre job but desperately trying to get something better. And im not just saying im trying, i am REALLY putting my resume everywhere out there.
>>
>>6760056
Doc wants me to drop some weight or at least stop gaining it before upping my T dosage so I'm trying to eat more healthy stuff. Lots of veggies when I've got the energy to cook. One of my roomies is making sushi for tonight. I drink mostly diet coke, vodka tonics or tequila when I want to get drunk
>>
>>6760615
Neat
>>6760779
Good luck in your job search. I don't even have a job atm, trying to get clean because there's usually a drug test. I quit smoking 3 weeks ago but I don't know if that's long enough.
>>
>>6760779
Craigslist has some one-time jobs you can try to squeeze in to your schedule. A big money saver was also takeing the bus. Real sorry about your furry friends, godspeed.

>>6760960
What's your CW? If you don't feel like cooking, getting a huge bag of microwavable veggies or canned soups help. T actually helped me lose weight, down 21kg.
>>
>>6761072
Most of my veggies are frozen, or I mooch off of stir fry my roommates make.
Current weight is at 246 last time I was weight. Up 21 pounds since starting T. Some of it was from garbage eating around finals and then from being depressed living at my parents house. Got the hell outta there though and I've been eating better since. I know some of the weight HAS to be from muscle because I was bulky before HRT and I've gained a noticeable amount of muscle.
>>
>>6761095

Not that anon but frozen is actually better than fresh from what I've heard.

I'm trying to lose weight too but it's not easy. I eat healthy enough but I don't get much exercise so I don't lose weight. My weight just stays stationary. It's a bummer but oh well.
>>
>>6760779
Aw, man. I'm sorry, that sucks so much. Is there no sleuthing you can do to try to find kiwi at least? I know you've probably tried but damn... There has to be something that can be done.

And about the jobs etc, where do you work and what area do you live in? My girl and I have plenty of space, but we're in central Oklahoma.
>>
Curious if anyone else has this problem, but I find myself having to decide between doing things to try and make myself pass (which I don't but trying makes me feel better sometimes) and wearing things that I like even if they're feminine. It's really frustrating because even though I'm a guy I still like feminine clothes but can't find garments that are feminine but don't make me dysphoric. I mostly just like feminine prints and colors, real bright colorful stuff and florals, but in masculine cuts, which are all so hard to find in my size.
>>
>>6761160

I like feminine looking clothes too. I just see clothes as clothes. If I like 'em, I want them. Alas wearing them makes me look female so I just keep them in my closet and wear the same baggy clothes I hate but that cover me up.
>>
>>6761160
I have the same issue. I really like feminine cuts and colors, and I love being cute and I like the way women's clothes feel. Buuuut they make me look like a girl, which makes me sad.

Also, I can't fucking find men's clothes in my size. Especially at thrift stores, which is where I shop because I don't have any money. It doesn't help that my hips are three sizes bigger than my legs.
>>
>>6761168
Yeah that's how I feel. I try to find things that give me a more masculine silhouette but go wild with colors and patterns. A lot of the time big baggy clothes just make me feel worse than looking feminine because they make me look so much bigger than I already am and I get self conscious about my weight which usually outweighs my dysphoria lmao
>>
>>6761174
Yeah finding men's clothes is so hard! Pants are pretty much impossible so I just stick to women's skinny jeans. They make me dysphoric sometimes but I hate pants that are huge in the legs so much
>>
>>6761191

I don't really dig pants these days. They just feel restrictive. I've been wanting to try long skirts. I haven't worn a skirt since I was 6 or 7. Alas I can't wear skirts in public.
>>
>>6761191
I wanna say one of my friends said that you can do men's skinny jeans or women's straight leg jeans. My only issue with women's jeans of any kind is that they're always fucking tight in the thighs.

Maybe boyfriend jeans would work? Those are meant to be man pants that girls can wear, right?

>>6761200
If I'm having a reeeeally good day I can wear a skirt. Sometimes it's fun to be a cute masculine girl.

(I say, as I count how many months it's been since I was comfortable enough to wear a skirt)
>>
>>6761174
>can't fucking find men's clothes in my size.
same here, and I'm a cis dude
now I just buy fem clothes b/c of petite lengths and small sizes are amazing

but lack of pockets is a drag, and the low rise on some pants are right at the hips,
but just love how slim stuff hugs my legs and little butt

-andro guy
>>
>>6761256
My problem with men's pants is that they a)are super loose in the legs and tight in the butt/hips or b)don't come in a cut that I like in my size

I've got really wide hips, so I pretty much have to wear women's pants. It sucks but I like how I look in them more than how I look in men's. I do have a pair of boyfriend jeans that fit really well and I like though. Finding stuff in my size is tough all around though
>>
>>6761095
Ay, that was actually around my starting weight. Good luck, losing weight is easy after getting a groove of it.
>>6761160
I like a lot of J-fashion and feminine cuts, but at this point, I don't feel like it's worth buying at this point since I'm a broke and don't pass enough well enough to get away with it.
>>
>>6761275
Yeah, I've never actually tried guys' skinny jeans, I was just hoping it'd work ;_; I also have wide hips. I should get some boyfriend jeans...
>>
God dammit, I've been self-administering my shots for months but I've started to get kind of.. weenie mode about doing it.

I've never been able to just quickly jam it in myself, so I know it's gonna slow slide hurt, so i tense up, so it's worse, and basically how the fuck do I break this cycle of being dumb so it's easier to just fucking give myself a shot?
>>
>>6761300
I've always done testosterone cream instead of shots, too much of a baby even for a quick jab. Damn near passed out getting my first round of blood testing. I get the cream from Strohecker's Pharmacy, they ship it out to me. It's not too expensive either. I pay $50 for a month's supply.
>>
>>6761300
Here's what I do, *assuming you inject into your thigh) Make sure you have it ready in the right spot, at the right angle, and don't look at it when you stick'r in.
>>
>>6761690
I'm terrified of needles too, where I vomit and have panic attacks.

I would probably faint.
>>
I went to sleep at my normal time but for some reason I woke up 3 hours already today. I guess there's nothing to do but read and listen to music. Reading makes you sleepy, right?

>>6761300

Jamming something into your leg sounds painful and dangerous. I wouldn't know, I want to use gel instead. I recommend doing what anon says though.

>>6760112

Possums are cute. They never get mentioned on /an/ though.
>>
>>6756888
>>6756596

Fuck you guys, seriously? There goes another precious "wait, I can't possibly be trans, because this!" excuse.
Now it's pretty much down to "I sit with my legs crossed sometimes".
>>
>>6760041
>>6759209

Raw oats are edible if soaked first, not sure of the specifics. But if they're purely raw, they bind to a lot of nutrients from your body that are then expelled, and can leave you deficient/anaemic, so be careful.

Same goes for some vegetables like kale and broccoli apparently, which I didn't know until recently. Fucking raw vegans, they're trying to weaken us so they can take over. Clearly crab people.
>>
>>6761300
IM? Try subq, maybe? I found injecting in fat less horrifying than muscle. I can't remember if the absorption is the same, so ask about that before you go and do it.
>>6762855
The trans agenda is whittling you down. You'll spread your legs in time, familia.
>>
>>6762902

I'll dry them raw sometime then. I've tried a few unsoaked as a snack but I thought it was bad for your digestion.

I've thought of going vegan but I much prefer being vegetarian. I'm not veg currently but once I am able to I want to. Raw vegans are something else though. I admit, I am curious about their recipes but they're so annoying. They appear on every vegetarian video just to tell you being raw is apparently so much better than cooking your food.
>>
>>6760146

i haven't read in a while, haven't had it in me to focus + my vision has been shot, but i'd like to eventually... i have so many books i haven't read yet or in various states of being read...

what's a whopperito?

>>6760434

post a disposable email and i'll send it to you...

>>6760779

i get feeling like you made a mistake, but you were trying to do what's best and you can't control the outcome once it's out of your hands you know? like... my s/o and i once found this pregnant cat running around in the street outside his mom's house... so we called his cousin and her husband at the time and they picked the cat up... like 2 months later a bunch of crazy shit came out about the shelter... like a bunch of horror stories, and the animals were basically being tortured and starved, there was a body count the place was filthy etc etc etc ... idk what happened to the cat, if it was rescued from there or died in the place... and at first i felt guilty cuz had i known i would've taken it to a vet's office or something instead... but i mean, we thought we were doing the right thing getting it off the street and into a shelter you know? and at the time with our limited knowledge it was...

but with sophie... shit happens, people lose touch or lose their phones etc and you can't expect people to keep in contact with you just cuz you rehomed a cat to them... but last you saw she was happy, taken care of, and in the situation you wanted for her... there's no reason to assume it isn't still the same you know? with the dog, it's a little harder... but you did what you did to keep it safe from another dog and it being with you isn't necessarily better... it's fucked up what happened, but you can't dwell on all the "mistakes" you make especially when you don't entirely know the results or that they would've been better off with you...
>>
>>6762950
>The trans agenda is whittling you down. You'll spread your legs in time, familia.

This is ridiculous, the queer agenda is turning me from a nonconforming dyke into a straight white man, I feel like I'm being kicked out. Too queer for the straights, too straight for the queers...
>>
>>6762970
>>6760779

+ with your stepdad the most you can do is just avoid him... let him do what he's gonna and deal with the consequences of his actions... you can't make people do shit they don't want even if you're right, and if saying shit just causes tension it's not worth it especially when you don't have a place to go... if you've said it more than once he knows what you think, but he's gonna do what he wants anyway...

with the moving shit, it's hard to live with other people, especially parents... and ultimately it's up to you where to go... they're unlikely to kick you out, but that doesn't always mean staying is an option

you'll find a job, you just need to keep doing what you're doing really... my s/o is great with interviews and shit, and he practices shit beforehand so he knows not only how to present himself but a lot of the things that he should say... that might help you, though he's also weirdly good at cold reading people so that's part of it i'm sure

but yeah... just keep trying to move forward and shit will change...
>>
>>6760960

i had sushi last night too, my s/o wanted to try more vegan sushi experiments so that was pretty cool...

i'm really lazy about making food for myself personally (sometimes i won't bother with food 'til my s/o comes home he's always asking if i ate and what i ate), but things like fruit, nuts, oats etc are pretty low effort and healthy... and like peppers and broccoli and whatnot are good raw

>>6760982

thc typically takes about 30 days to leave your system for a piss test... you can help that along with vitamin b12, niacin, cranberry juice (or pills), exercise (btw thc is stored in fat the heavier you are the longer it'll stay in your system, sometimes past 30 days particularly if you were a heavy smoker previously), lots of water, and apple cider vinegar... but it might already be out depending on your body...

that all being said you don't actually have to quit (just lighten up on it) to pass a drug test... aside from the bringing your own piss option, there's also shit you can take beforehand to get a clean result... my friend actually passed a drug test for court after smoking a blunt with my s/o and i the night before... just go to gnc and get one of those detox drinks, there's this one in a gold bottle that's like $60 and it gives you a 5 hour window where you're good...

but yeah, you're fine anyway... also weed stays in your system longer than any other drug and drugs like acid and shrooms don't get tested... saliva tests you're in the clear way sooner than piss ones, same with blood tests... hair tests though you're fucked if you did something a month ago but not if you smoked the day of the test...

but you're probably good
>>
>>6761155

you're probably still overeating for your activity level... just saying... i mean i typically can't exercise, but i'm like 108 lbs (so i weigh less than i did when i could do more exercise) or some shit like that...

>>6761174

i can't really find men's clothes either, they're too big so i'm stuck with kid's clothes... i don't really have thighs or hips though so boy's regular or slim fit are fine... even if i wanted to wear chick clothes with vanity sizing shit like an actual size 0 is hard to find...

>>6762966

i eat raw oats all the time, i prefer them cold soaked in almond milk than cooking them... it's like eating cereal... and i have tons of digestive issues but they've never bothered me... so it works out fine

i'm vegan (except honey) cuz i'm allergic to dairy and eggs now, but i was vegetarian for years before that... and i do eat quite a bit of raw food, but that's partially out if laziness and partially cuz my s/o likes trying new recipes and ideas... while we've never tried any of her exact recipes (my s/o and i never actually follow recipes when we cook, it's just good for basic ideas) the chick who does raw, vegan, not gross on youtube is pretty great if you want ideas...

don't think about the community though, there's a bunch of vocal assholes, but that's no reason to be put off from eating in a way you'd like...
>>
>>6763058
>>6762966

+ raw oats soaked in juice is good too... like i sometime like to soak some strawberries and basil in orange juice )with some honey melted in there) in the fridge and then throw in oats after a bit
>>
who has the biggest penis in ftmg?
>>
>>6763124
I found a nice 12 incher on clearence at Adult Mart last week.
>>
>>6763142
you're gonna hurt girls with that
>>
>>6763148
Eww I don't do grills
>>
>>6763254

You gonna fuq some bussy with that 12 incher?
>>
>>6762970

It's something new (?) at Burger King in America. Basically a Whopper in a tortilla with some slightly spicy sauce. It tastes better than a Whopper, but then again I hate Whoppers.
>>
>>6763254
>>6763142

Be careful, anon, remember Mr Hands
>>
>>6763058

I actually don't like my cereal cold. I only eat it cold when I'm in a rush.
>>
>>6763058
I've been actually keeping decent track of my caloric intake, trying to keep a deficit and all that. I'm more active than I used to be too. I work as a wrapper at a bakery which involves a lot of running around to grab stuff and lifting heavy trays and boxes. Plus I live near a bunch of lakes and usually swim for a few hours every week.
>>
what's up muh dudes, can I hang out here?
>>
File: 1443874422544.gif (2MB, 284x119px) Image search: [Google]
1443874422544.gif
2MB, 284x119px
>>6763296

NO
>>
>>6763305
ok, sorry for bugging you :)
>>
File: what-is-that.gif (479KB, 218x122px) Image search: [Google]
what-is-that.gif
479KB, 218x122px
>>6763307
>>
>>6762855
Your mannerisms and tastes have nothing to do with whether you're trans or not.

If you have gender dysphoria or gender euphoria, if you find yourself wishing you were male for non-social reasons, then congratulations. You're trans. Welcome to hell.
>>
>>6763271

oh... so it's like a burger burrito then? i don't eat fast food so i never heard of it...

>>6763281

oh i'll eat most things cold... like i prefer chinese food cold

>>6763287

then some of your weight might be muscle you've built... like i said i weighed more when i could exercise more and had more muscle... now it's just sad and my upper arms are the same size as my forearms and shit... my s/o and mom were laughing at me once when my niece was a baby (she's like a toddler now) cuz her legs were bigger than my arms...

but yeah the number difference is unlikely to be big if you're building muscle... and well it sounds like you are
>>
>>6763356
>>6763287

+ i was about the same size though like my ribs and shit stuck out just as much and whatnot then... so you're really not gonna notice much of a change for a while i imagine...
>>
>>6763356
Everything tastes better cold the next day. Except rice.
>>
>>6763401

What about dick?
>>
Man, Bambi is a good book.

I really need to figure out how to exercise. I'm a NEET right now (looking for a job and studying to get into college though) so I don't have any reason to go outside. I only go out when I need to, so I can stay inside for literally months on end (I think my max was 7). I've been trying to go outside more but there's nothing to do when you don't have cash or friends.

I barely eat so there's no reason for me to be fat. But I am fat nevertheless. I guess I don't exercise enough.
>>
>>6763449
How literally do you mean it when you say you don't go outside? Veggies means going outside.
When I have no money I usually just bring my bike and my sketch book (or I leave my bike and bring my camera) and head out just to get my pulse up and get some sun in me. I hate being alone with my thoughts so I usually listen to a podcast.
>>
>>6763440
Necrophilia is overrated

>>6763449
Listen to >>6763511
Go outside for walks. Listen to audiobooks or podcasts if you get bored easily, but go and move about. Staying inside is a sure way to get depressed. Running while listening to music is also a great way to exercise.
>>
>>6763401

depends... arancini is fine cold the next day...and like rice from asian places... sushi rice is good cold

>>6763449

didn't know it was a book... is it well written or something?

you can do body weight exercises in your house...

i can't imagine willingly staying stuck indoors that much it'd drive me crazy i think... but there's shit you can do outside alone... like just going for walks and wandering around and whatnot... idk i like taking pictures of shit, and finding out what the plants around me are and whatnot... don't really need another person for that, though i like company... i usually just take my bird with me though if my s/o is working... and like i said you can exercise indoors and in your house... it's not like you gotta leave to do it...
>>
>>6763581

+ i don't typically have money on me... drugs or alcohol sure, but not money... and you can garden too there's that option grow herbs and vegetables and shit and get more into cooking like that... and with some vegetables like squash you can eat the flowers too (you can also eat roses they're great in desserts especially with almond and apricot) that's like baby steps into the outdoors though...

and i've brought my guitar out with me, and notebooks, books i was reading etc

you just do some of the shit you'd do inside outside...
>>
>>6763511

I don't go outside. Like, I stay at home all day. I'm only 20 so I still live at home, so my parents buy food.

>>6763581

The book is way different. I highly recommend it fo xenofiction fans.
>>
>>6763911
Why don't you go outside? Don't say 'nothing to do'. I want a real reason. Are you depressed? Social phobia? There must be something?

If you like reading, I recommend going to a field somewhere and read. Awesome summer time past time. Bring some ice tea or something and be comfy.
>>
>>6763947

Dunno. It's just become a habit I've had since middle school. I dropped out of public school as a kid due to anxiety. I didn't want to go outside plus I was a preteen so my parents didn't push me. That was nearly ten years ago and I want to go outside but there's just no reason.
>>
File: 3025157857_4400de51f3.jpg (64KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
3025157857_4400de51f3.jpg
64KB, 500x332px
>>6763969
That sucks. In my experience the only way to deal with anxiety is to push limits. If you let it guide your behavior then it will only get worse.
If you want to go outside there is already a reason to do so, but if you need a bigger motivator I recommend finding a hobby you have to do outside, and then practice it every day. What do you like do to?
>>
>>6764002

Reading and writing.
>>
File: tumblr_ngpbo38j9A1qlj7dro2_1280.jpg (144KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ngpbo38j9A1qlj7dro2_1280.jpg
144KB, 600x450px
>>6764231
What do you like to read?
What do you like to write?
>>
I started using minoxidil, but I noticed on the bottle it said not to use on the front of the scalp. What gives? I thought you could use it pretty much anywhere on the scalp, and also on the face for beardgains.
>>
>>6764377
I recently stopped using minoxidil after less than two months because I started looking real tired and it was the main suspect. Just a warning. Anyway, I'm pretty sure the main reason it says that is because they haven't documented the effect anywhere except the crown. So they say it's for crown only, and anything extra is bonus.
>>
>>6764345

Books.
Fanfics and xenofiction.
>>
File: minoxidil.png (26KB, 858x365px) Image search: [Google]
minoxidil.png
26KB, 858x365px
>>6764377
I've heard it's because people can sweat and get it in their eyes causing irritation.
>>
>>6763911

i barely remember the movie i think i was like 5 or under last time i saw it... but i'm not particular about what i read honestly... i'll read just about anything if i'm bored and it's there... for me it's usually more a matter of whether or not my eyes feel like working properly or i can concentrate... the last book i read was a man without a country cuz my s/o and i were dogsitting at our roommate's other house (the one his gf lives in) and it was raining so we couldn't go in the lake and it was there... but vonnegut keeps shit pretty short so my concentration doesn't need to be the best for it...

what other books do you like?

>>6764231

i used to write, i do still occasionally but it's really difficult for me now cuz of the shit wrong with me... and honestly a little before that i went through some really crazy shit (it's an extremely long story, but nah not gonna tell it... there's very few people who know and it'll stay that way) and it's sorta clouded the back of my mind every time i've ever try to write whenever i draw a blank and i find that annoying... it's a shit combination... never finished anything i started ever though, every so often i'll pick stuff back up but me actually doing it never lasts... i have to be the right kinda high or drunk on top of all that... and anxious actually, i used to write a lot to distract myself from panic attacks, so honestly finding some decent places outside and just doing that might be helpful

just being outside is nice though, that's why half of what i do is get wasted by the river...
>>
>>6764451

I just finished reading the first Seekers book and I'm gonna read the second Warrior Cats book. I'm on a xenofiction binge right now. I plan on reading Chronicles of Narnia soon. I don't know much about that besides the ending.
>>
>>6764428
That might be it. Though I didn't have that problem once while I was using it. I wouldn't worry about that bit.
>>
File: tumblr_ky2vvkl3XC1qzufnjo1_500.jpg (22KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ky2vvkl3XC1qzufnjo1_500.jpg
22KB, 500x375px
>>6764409
>books
My my aren't you a well of information. What kind of books?
>Fanfics and xenofiction.
... yes and what kind? I'm trying to find where you move around mentally here.

You obviously live in a mental space. What kind of worlds/environments do you typically live in, and what do you like about them?
>>
>>6761300
I have found that closing my eyes helps a lot. My process is to look for veins, position the needle a half inch away, stretch the skin and press the tip in (z-technique I think it's called), grab my thigh fat cause I have this weird fear of poking my bone with the needle, close my eyes, relax, press the needle in, peek to check how deep it is, press more if necessary, inject, and done!
>>
>>6764462

i've read the magician's nephew, the lion the witch and the wardrobe... and then couldn't get through a horse and his boy so i never finished the series... a horse and his boy was so fucking mind numbingly boring i couldn't even... i know the spoilers though... i liked the other 2 books, but i'll probably never finish that series cuz of that book...

haven't heard of the other books you've mentioned
>>
>>6764488

+ what kinda fanfics do you write? i used to be friends with someone who was into writing it... never been my thing though, when i write it's never something thought out and i know about as much as what it'll be as anyone reading it really (i'm not a planner), so having a limitation like something someone else created doesn't work for me...

do you typically binge on xenofiction? or is that just right now and it was other stuff before? cuz i honestly know fuckall about the genre...
>>
File: DSC06114.jpg (744KB, 2328x1551px) Image search: [Google]
DSC06114.jpg
744KB, 2328x1551px
>>6764409
>>6764462
If the adventure aspect appeals to you I can recommend hiking in nature and pretending to live into the stories you like. Sounds a bit childish, I know, but it's great for creativity. Charles Darwin swore to long walks to stimulate his thought process.
>>
which lucky ftm here wants to get fucked by my feminine penis speak now or forever hold my penis
>>
>>6764530
are you fat
>>
>>6764530
But are you hot though
>>
>>6764541
i am skinny not a fatty like maddie
>>
>>6764547
Just as catty though huh
>>
>>6764470

Animal xenofiction. I like stories like Watership Down or Tailchaser's Song, stuff full of mythology and animals. I got some inspiration from /an/ about writing a book about orcas. I don't know much about orca but I think maybe I could write something like that some day. I just need to research them more.

Though, right now I'm writing a cat based story. I don't even like cats but I was inspired by Warriors.

>>6764519

Eh, I write random stories for whatever series I'm into right now. Right now I'm writing a lot of Frozen and Jem stuff. Mostly angst and romance stuff.
>>
>>6764542
my feminine penis states i am bery hot.

>>6764552
you know it
>>
>>6764530
Imgur benis
>>
>>6764520

darwin had the driest fucking style of writing... readable, but yeah... then again i only ever read his books on plants that he wrote while sick and pretty much housebound...

but also >>6764462
gotta second the advice about that... except also like... if you like animals why not go out and study them or make some wild animal friends?

i've had chipmunk (one of them would jump on my lap and chair and shit while i was sitting and it'd bring food over and sit next to or under me to eat it) and wren friends (they were just starting to fly over to me when i moved) i've made while gardening... and deer too, i've had deer walk right up to me before... pet one, handfed a couple, and one brought its baby over (my mom said that was unusual but idk...) when it came by to chill... it just kinda happened, but yeah... you could do something like that too, and all you gotta do is be outside often and it just kinda happens... or at least to me anyway, animals typically really like me though

even one of my roommate's dogs who's terrified of people (she was shot by someone, she's missing one of her front legs) loves me... she usually runs from everyone but him and his gf (and it took them a while to get her to come over), but she'll walk up to me and try to lick my hands and let me pet her even though she's usually at the other house and hardly sees me...
>>
>>6760056
>Tell us of your connoisseur habits.
You probably mean "gastronomic habits"

In either case, any answer besides
>exquisitely marbled Waygu beef steak
is wrong.
>>
>>6764553

my mother made my s/o, little bro, and i watch frozen with her, didn't like it... none of us did actually... my cousins and aunts were obsessed with it though and told her she had to see it...

no idea what jem is...
>>
File: 2828282.png (195KB, 1100x1593px) Image search: [Google]
2828282.png
195KB, 1100x1593px
>>6761160

I'm non-binary but I wish I could be confident enough to wear women's clothes one day. I love looking at skirts or women's fashion but wearing them? It just feels wrong. Maybe once I go on hormones or get surgery.

One upside is that men's clothes are way cheaper than women's.
>>
>>6764689

It's a fab 80s cartoon. It's like a sappy soap opera disguised as a cartoon for 8 year old girls.

It also has a crappy live action movie we don't talk about and a great comic reboot.

https://youtu.be/JNqrWm1M3Sc
https://youtu.be/Ulzz6BGynjo
>>
Since its kinda on-topic, does anyone hike often? I like going, but I want to take my dog, and she has never went. Will she be stressed.

>>6764604
Was the book any good, content-wise? I think plants are cute but have no idea how to start.

>>6764689
She's truly outrageous
>>
>>6764604

I live in an urban environment. There's not too many animals to look at besides pigeons or squirrels. I love pigeons but sitting in the park watching them is not my thing.
>>
File: Facetofacetiger.jpg (275KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
Facetofacetiger.jpg
275KB, 1000x750px
>>6760982
Thanks.
>>6761072
Thanks. I considered using the bus, but i live in farmland on a dirt road. No bus stops nearby. But ive wondered if using a cab would be more or less expensive. My work is also too far to bike to.

>>6761158
Honestly, ive been tempted to go visit the lady i gave kiwi to and ask her. But it's been 2 years and i don't want to be a creep. The lady seemed nice just dumb. She complained kiwi bit her child and had fleas. I know she had zero fleas and i have seen kids pull her ears and hug her and she was super calm about it. Im guessing the truth is she just decided she didnt want a dog.

I work at a bar/pizza restaurant. I love it actually. Sadly, i dont live near you. Im in michigan. I work in okemos.
>>
>>6764741
Haven't been hiking in ages, and just moved to a city so it's hard to find somewhere to hike. There is a nice bike/pedestrian trail that I like to walk along sometimes
>>
>>6764703
Same! I like skirts but I look way too feminine still to wear them without feeling uncomfortable. Hopefully when I look more masc I'll be able to get away with them. Wearing skirts and other really feminine clothes always evokes a really strange feeling in me. Sometimes I feel dysphoric but other times I feel like I'm in drag
>>
>>6764901
I don't think it matters so much if the worst that comes of it is that some lady thinks you're a creep. It's understandable that you want to know what became of your dog and you should follow it up if that could help resolve this for you.
>>
File: 1461349610011.jpg (68KB, 177x219px) Image search: [Google]
1461349610011.jpg
68KB, 177x219px
>>6764929
>>6764703
>>6761160
>>6761168
>>6761174
>>6761276
>>
>>6765146
Just let them be and figure their own lives out.
>>
>>6765146
you know it's possible to not be a dick
>>
>>6765184

not for everyone...
>>
Detransition now! All the cool kids will be doing it in a few years when this trans thing hits its peak.
>>
File: 1470659246605.jpg (45KB, 340x362px) Image search: [Google]
1470659246605.jpg
45KB, 340x362px
>>6765256
>>
>>6765274
What brought this on? Are you alright there?
>>
>>6764396
I heard about this side-effect before from a cis guy. Are you this poster too? >>6764468

>>6764428
Cheers, although I shouldn't have that problem as it's foam and definitely won't be doing any exercise after using it.
>>
>>6765328
I hate to say that I am a piece of hipster trash, but I am really good at picking up on the subtle patterns in culture to see what bubbles will pop next. So, "I liked it b4 it was cool" trash.

Anyway, detransitoners are going to start getting more out there, though I am not sure how long it will take.

Just giving you all the insider information on what bandwagon to jump on. Female people who hate being female and hate how they are treated as women had a place before transition became a wide option. That place was as crazed second wave radical feminists.
>>
File: 1458695527420.jpg (82KB, 560x597px) Image search: [Google]
1458695527420.jpg
82KB, 560x597px
>>6765276
>>
File: 1469994383719.png (414KB, 428x422px) Image search: [Google]
1469994383719.png
414KB, 428x422px
>>6765386
>>
File: 1458005143755.jpg (3MB, 4013x2866px) Image search: [Google]
1458005143755.jpg
3MB, 4013x2866px
>>6765404
>>
>>6763449
start running, dude. or, if you're really out of shape, it'll be mostly walking, but run as much as you can. sometimes that's the only reason i leave the house for weeks, aside from sitting in the backyard on my phone or with a book (which, by the way, is still a good idea if you mean you literally don't go outside...getting some kind of natural light, whether or not its sun, can do a lot of good)
>>
>>6765337
Those are both me.

>>6765369
I don't doubt there will be more detransitioners. You don't seem super in touch with the human aspect of it though.
Unless...
>Just giving you all the insider information
You're a part of the avant garde?

Anyway. What other bubbles are gonna pop? What did you predict earlier?
>>
File: 1463249068569.jpg (37KB, 497x305px) Image search: [Google]
1463249068569.jpg
37KB, 497x305px
>>6765420
>>
File: 1463086531639.jpg (45KB, 605x403px) Image search: [Google]
1463086531639.jpg
45KB, 605x403px
>>6765463
>>
>>6764741
i love hiking, and live in one of the best places in the US for cool trails, but haven't gone in a while because of the whole not-having-friends thing...wish i had a dog as an excuse to go.

what breed is yours? even small and skittish ones usually like being out in the woods for some amount of time IME
>>
>>6764741
I live in the southern bit of Florida so it's usually extremely hot and buggy now. I hike during winter. I always bring my border collie.
>>
>>6765460

The rise of the trans thing, steam punk, every presidential election. Other things. I am so cutting edge it hurts.

Overalls and jumpsuits are going to get more popular too, in my area (Pacific Northwest) at least.
>>
File: 1465778775189.jpg (36KB, 500x358px) Image search: [Google]
1465778775189.jpg
36KB, 500x358px
>>6765476
>>
File: 1464589845798.jpg (84KB, 667x672px) Image search: [Google]
1464589845798.jpg
84KB, 667x672px
>>6765504
>>
File: 1468624585652.jpg (34KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1468624585652.jpg
34KB, 500x375px
>>6765511
>>
File: 1463507118650.jpg (170KB, 858x855px) Image search: [Google]
1463507118650.jpg
170KB, 858x855px
>>6765525
>>
File: 1463952685719.jpg (88KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
1463952685719.jpg
88KB, 540x720px
>>6765527
>>
File: 1463729967279.jpg (225KB, 1152x864px) Image search: [Google]
1463729967279.jpg
225KB, 1152x864px
>>6765538
>>
File: 1457323076956.jpg (44KB, 450x800px) Image search: [Google]
1457323076956.jpg
44KB, 450x800px
>>6765546
>>
File: 1462812461712.jpg (44KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1462812461712.jpg
44KB, 640x640px
>>6765564
>>
>>6765500
Jumpsuits will be back next year for sure. Saw many rich continental tourists in jumpsuits this summer (Europe). Overalls have kinda been here always - as this flea market undercurrent.
What was the first steam punk thing you came across? I can't remember when it entered my consciousness.
What are the attributes that make something stick to the zeitgeist? Or how can you tell what the zeitgeist is looking for?
>>6765565
>>6765564
Can you not shit on the table this time
>>
File: 1462326699995.png (515KB, 647x666px) Image search: [Google]
1462326699995.png
515KB, 647x666px
>>6765573
>>
File: 1461651601879.png (222KB, 280x280px) Image search: [Google]
1461651601879.png
222KB, 280x280px
>>6765573
>Can you not shit on the table this time
>>
>>6765587
>>6765583
Did you fellas forget what edition this is?
>>
>>6764733

oh... doesn't look like my kinda thing desu... so what's the fanfiction you write like?

>>6764741

i used to love hiking, i still do i'm just usually not physically able to do it... but your dog should be fine, i used to take mine (he's a 14 year old jack russell he lives with my mother) and i've taken my bird on hikes... animals love that kinda thing cuz there's all kinds of new shit to look at... though mine likes to do shit like jump in water and roll in mud so he always needed baths after my s/o and i would take him anywhere

and it can work out well sometimes too, he let us know there was a bear circling us once...

well... i liked them a lot, but i also really like plants and find them interesting so i'm willing to read shit that's very text book-ish... so if you really just enjoy really in depth facts and shit then his books on plants are great... really though it's too bad there's not like a carl sagan of botony or some shit, i love his writing style...

>>6764808

you don't have to go to a park and stare at pigeons like an old lady, though i bet making an old lady friend could be nice... i bet they have all kinds of fun pills

but ok so don't do that, i just suggested it cuz you like animals... what about buildings? i love architecture, and most cities there's plenty of great buildings to go look at + shit like abandoned places, those are nice... idk... you're surrounded by things you've never seen cuz you don't go outside there's a lot of shit you could do that you haven't experienced yet and the only reason you aren't is cuz you're choosing to sit inside

and if that's what you want that's cool, but that's not cuz there's nothing to do outside... cuz there's everything... everywhere has shit to offer and experiences to have... and you don't have to necessarily keep doing that shit alone, you might meet someone at some point doing those things...

shit go sit in a library to read just cuz it's something you don't do typically...
>>
>>6765599

Are you suggesting we go on a fine dining date?

I'm game if he is
>>
>>6765573
Huh, you know I wish I was better at explaining these things, because then I could find a way to make money off of it. I guess it is partly knowing that culture works in back and forth cycles. LIke, once I saw a book (I want to say Leviathan, which is not even very /steam/punk.) that was steampunk, I looked into the concept. Since culture works in like 20-year cycles, and the last cycle was looking back (the 90s referenced the 70s copied the 50s), it was time for Victoriana to look cool again after all that minimalism.

Other than that, it is just looking at who is saying the most resonant shit. I am not sure how to describe it better than "I think the view of gender I get from reading detransitioned women's writing speaks to a broad audience's experiences"

WHo knows though.
>>
File: 1468178953123.jpg (622KB, 1200x752px) Image search: [Google]
1468178953123.jpg
622KB, 1200x752px
>>6765605
You're paying
>>
File: 1424042497870.jpg (57KB, 720x500px) Image search: [Google]
1424042497870.jpg
57KB, 720x500px
>>6765634

I'd better get a fucking blowjob, then. And it better be a good one.
>>
>>6765615
I'd read (read: skim) your book, I think you're onto something. If you aimed your pattern making at something, fashion comes to mind, you could have a career.

>"I think the view of gender I get from reading detransitioned women's writing speaks to a broad audience's experiences"
Usually something to the effect of I did it because of gender roles and the patriarchy, right? Which sounds unsympathetic worded like that and this is me saying I do have sympathy for it, just not when it's being pushed on me as the solution to my own problems. You know, that's my mother responded with when I tried to come out to her. I got all these blogs in my inbox. So I'm seeing the detransitioners coming over the horizon, with some dread.

Anyway, your election: what's about to happen? I'm yurop so I'm not gonna jump you regardless.
>>
File: 1451961408460.gif (895KB, 375x450px) Image search: [Google]
1451961408460.gif
895KB, 375x450px
>>6765711
Nah. You're the fuckboy here, m8.
>>
>>6765369
i kind of hate this, but while i think the majority of normal binary trans people are here to stay, the number of nonbinaries i've seen is declining. most of them have realized that the outside world treats people a certain way based on what gender they're percieved as, so it's beneficial for dfabs to at least stay "woman aligned" and vice versa. also semi related, "pan" seems to have run it's course, and everyone acknowledges that it's the same exact thing as being bi.
>>
>>6765750
I mean nonbinary trans people have existed as long as binary trans people have existed which some archaeological finds have suggested have existed as long as gender has. Y'all are big kids so I trust you can find some sources on specific instances of nonbinary trans people throughout history
>>
File: 1468769841631.jpg (15KB, 281x228px) Image search: [Google]
1468769841631.jpg
15KB, 281x228px
>>6765763
>I mean nonbinary trans people have existed as long as binary trans people have existed
>>
>>6765734
Hillary is going to win, but Trump supports will go batshit, and the next eight years will be tumultuous, and a third party has a great chance next cycle.

>>6765750
Yeah, I think a lot of trans people are going to stay trans, and I know that hearing that a person might have transitioned because of social pressure is hard to hear.

I expect that a lot of trans people will stay trans as well. I think there is a chance that it is mostly a coping mechanism for a lot of people, but the difference is that I do not think it is a bad coping mechanism. Real Life is fucking horrifying these days, and a trans identity, or just presenting that way helps some people deal with that. I think we are moving towards a more gender neutral society, and I see people transitioning as a big part of what will make that more possible.

However, I think that the "gender is bullshit, my "manly" personality and interests do not make me not a Woman" will work for more (mostly young and gay) people who are getting swept up in the trans thing now.
>>
>>6765763
i mean, it's kind of hard to say whether they would have considered themselves binary or not by today's standards, though...like if a dysphoric dmab person lives in a culture where they can live more or less as a woman without being considered the same gender as cis women, is that really the same as a 21st century person who wears eyeliner and uses they/them pronouns? idk im not trying to say no nonbinary people exist, just that ive noticed some non dysphoric more-or-less gender conforming people have stopped identifying with it as strongly. it's all anecdotal, i guess.

anyway, the concept of gender is all fake and i just want to put different hormones in my body and use different words to describe myself, and don't really care what other people do, etc
>>
>>6765146

You're on /lgbt/, of course this gen has a lot of gay guys.

>>6765603

I've only written one Jem fanfic thus far. It was romance related. I haven't posted it online yet but I will some day. I had another idea in mind but I forgot what I wanted to write.
>>
>>6765828
I like you. I originally thought I was replying to shitty bait, but it was actually good and interesting.
>>
File: 1447422872511.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1447422872511.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>6765736

Just try it an see, fuckface
>>
please don't turn into memes.
>>
>>6766226
Thanks. I used to post here pretty regularly. It was like a year ago, but I know the crowd.

A thing that I see mentioned by a lot of other detransitioned is that we and FtMs are generally dealing with all the same stuff but in different ways. LIke, now that I was on T as long as I was, and pass as male a good deal of the time. I live in a masculinized female body, and essentially deal with all the same societal bullshit, I just think about it differently now.

So I would like to get my perspective out there to as many people as possible it could help. I do not regret any of the changes from testosterone, but I know people who have, and who have trouble dealing with having gotten mastectomies and things like that. Not even saying that this is a common reaction, but it sucks a lot for that one out of a thousand, and I want to do what I can to help people avoid being there.
>>
I remember hearing a lot of trans guys are autistic. Anyone here on the spectrum?

I'm watching this film called "Jane Boyfriend" about an autistic woman. It's a romantic comedy. I never watch autistic related movies because they're so obnoxiously stereotypical but I like this one.
>>
>>6766450
I'm autistic. There's a more than negligible concurrence of autism and being transgender actually. pretty neat in my opinion
>>
>>6765256
>don't jerk shame me, you cock-addled twatsuck
>>
>>6766450
>>6766497

same person as in the 2nd reply but now I'm curious if any other autistic trans guys have sensory issues with binding? I don't normally but if I get overstimulated while I'm binding it feels like death
>>
>>6766450
i never thought i was, but have been looking things up recently after learning some more uncommonly heard symptoms and i wouldn't be surprised to learn i was at least a little autistic. good at memorizing numbers, difficulty understanding verbal directions, general shit social skills, hyperfocusing on one thing for a period of time, things like that.
>>
>>6766450

I'm probably autistic and I like looking at autistic related blogs and video however I wouldn't want a diagnosis. Or really, I worry about one. People already treat me like a slow weirdo because I'm shy and aloof but if they knew I was autistic it'd be way worse.
>>
>>6766450
I am, but I'm also very low IQ, can't function on my own. Not because I'm completely retarded, or have no notion what to do to survive\take care of myself\the house. It's because I can't have proper logical thinking and I tend to mix basic tasks with others and lose track of what I'm doing, do it halfway then forget, improper coordination, hurt myself unknowingly and didn't feel the pain for hours before realizing i sliced a finger open. It's shit.
>>
>>6766450
when I was younger my mother thought I had aspergers. She also thought I was a sociopath.
We haven't got tests for either of those and desu I don't want to know really.
>>
>>6766499

eh... if that's how you feel like taking it then alright... there's worse shit to be anyway...
>>
the fact that i don't have a dick is an injustice

if there was a god i'd kill him i swer on me mum
>>
File: 1471759277061.gif (785KB, 450x337px) Image search: [Google]
1471759277061.gif
785KB, 450x337px
Do I pass?
>>
>>6767795
I miss SP's hair :/
>>
The only "luxury" food I buy is ghost pepper hot sauce at Jewel for $5. It's good in beef flavored ramen though. Definitely worth it and makes me feel like less of a poorfag. Adding frozen veggies helps too.

As for drinks, I've been making ice cream floats with vanilla ice cream and strawberry Crush.
>>
>>6766450
I'm not. Other than crippling dysphoria and low self esteem, I function normal in everyday life, and am in fact, just a very boring normie.
>>
File: 1468199031055.webm (3MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1468199031055.webm
3MB, 800x450px
Food
>>
gayden is the ftm version of transbian enjoy ur new word
>>
>>6768560

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjckqAU8IkM
>>
>>6768560
that is not food
>>
>>6768603
You are not food
>>
>>6768645
That anon could be food.
>>
>>6768664

I consider him to be food
>>
>>6768668
How should we cook him?
>>
File: 0-wXCoYrO_glLtJg2o.jpg (27KB, 350x580px) Image search: [Google]
0-wXCoYrO_glLtJg2o.jpg
27KB, 350x580px
is pic andro or male looking?
>>
File: tumblr_inline_ngdnu1vJ1F1riqfqx.jpg (47KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_ngdnu1vJ1F1riqfqx.jpg
47KB, 500x375px
>>6768677
On a stiiik
>>
>>6768778
Not reading it as male
>>
>>6768778

Andro
>>
>>6768778
if 1 is pure female and 10 is pure male it's about a 7
>>
>>6768843

I'd say a very light 6, maybe a mid-level 5
>>
File: 147149078507.jpg (15KB, 526x526px) Image search: [Google]
147149078507.jpg
15KB, 526x526px
>jaw, chin
>shoulders
very impressive
>>
>>6768645

How dare you disrespect anon's pronouns
food/feed/feedself pls
>>
Man here,

Why the fuck dou want to be male? It's life in hard mode and everyone treats you worse than even ugly girls
>>
>>6763254
gross. gayness is against jesus
>>
>>6769019
because dysphoria

personally i've found life in guy mode to be considerably easier, but that may be due in part to gaining a lot more confidence since i can be more comfortable with my body and general existence
>>
>>6769019

Well if it's so hard, why don't you transition to female and fashion yourself a pussy to match you attitude?
>>
>>6769019

Men don't have it worse, dude. Also, I dunno, biology? No one knows exactly what causes trans people.
>>
File: 1332514308781.jpg (222KB, 408x480px) Image search: [Google]
1332514308781.jpg
222KB, 408x480px
>>6769051
i laffed
>>
File: handle damit.jpg (2KB, 125x100px) Image search: [Google]
handle damit.jpg
2KB, 125x100px
>>6769051

because f2m transgenders are probably the most frowned upon group of people out of the lgbt community. Also I feel comfortable with being male but if I had to choose, I'd take being female

>Men don't have it worse, dude.

Yeah, in muslim ridden third world shitholes maybe
>>
I never learned how to do makeup as a teen. It just never interested me. Now I sort of wish I knew how, for novelty reasons.

>>6769080

What? No, trans women have it worse.
>>
File: 1467182987910.png (106KB, 228x198px) Image search: [Google]
1467182987910.png
106KB, 228x198px
>>6769019
>want
>>
>>6769019
>Why the fuck dou want to be male?
I don't, I got force masculinized, now I have to smoke cigars and hunt with my bare hands.
>>
>>6769080
lel

the only people who hate ftms are radical feminists (for shedding precious femininity) and transwomen (for shedding precious femininity)

everyone else either doesn't know they exist or doesn't give a shit
>>
>>6769136
>transwomen
I don't hate you.
>>
>>6769106
>>6769136

sorry, meant to write m2f
>>
>>6769143
oh well not all of them of course, i was generalising
>>
>>6769151
no anon.
I don't hate you.
I am all transwomen.
>>
>>6769162
that must be very inconvenient
>>
>>6769169
desu it has its ups and downs
>>
>>6765603

I talked to my parents about the parks around here and they said it's not wise to just sit in them. You could get shut. I don't know if they're paranoid or I just live in a crap area, but I don't wanna find out.

I like the library but I need to wait until school begins. In the summer all the kids go there and they're so noisy.
>>
>>6769472
Sounds like your parents are complicit in you becoming a hiki. It's weird that they wouldn't make suggestions when you show interest about the outdoors. You should go outside anyway, play Pokemon go or just get a pedometer app and watch the numbers go up. It's more fun than poké imo.

You don't have to sit down in the park if people have gunfights there.
>>
>>6769472

well... i said you didn't have to sit in the park technically, but i mean... how regularly are people getting shot anyway? you're in a city... that shit happens... is this an every day drive by across the park kinda shit? or is it like sometimes innocent bystanders get shot, typically it's gang members, and it's not every day?

i live in the poconos now, but i was born/spent most of my life in brooklyn... and i mean... what you just said sounds like "don't get on the train people get shot and raped and mugged on those" cuz i mean... yeah no shit, but that's no reason to avoid it... statistically speaking if you're careful of your surroundings, do some common sense shit to make yourself safer, and are careful about what time you're doing shit or not alone if it's not the best time... well... your odds are pretty decent

i used to go to the park all the time when i lived in brooklyn, i actually was smoking weed once in this great spot when some guy got knocked down with a bat and then killed with a machete in the baseball field i almost smoked in (would've been so fucked, cops were everywhere that day... i smoked in that baseball field before and after that happened though)... i slept in that park a lot though, like... after that happened... idk... it was better by then than it was when i was a kid and people were getting killed there more frequently, and people were like sacrificing chickens there in the middle of the night and shit cuz santeria and whatnot... i was fine, no one even bothered me... slept on coney island beach too and that was alright, and even when i was a kid my parents still took me to the park... someone was shot on the block i lived growing up in front of my house, i still went outside though...

idk... unless it's like an area known for drive-bys the fact that people have gotten shot in a city park seems like a piss poor reason to be scared of going to the park...
>>
>>6769789
>>6769472

+ i suggested the library simply cuz you like books, there's bookstores and cafes and combinations of the 2 that you could probably chill in too though...

but honestly it seems like you just don't really want to go outside...

at any rate... i figured you were around 20 why would you ask your parents like you need input and permission? seems like something is wrong there honestly... not to make assumptions or anything, but maybe part of the reason you're anxious and scared of shit is cuz your parents seem to be and put a lot of that on you...

regardless there's other shit to do... there's shit to do everywhere, you could just find it...

but if you're happy not going outside ever then that's completely different... but it's like i said, you're not inside cuz there's nothing to do outside... there's plenty to do outside regardless of where you live, and plenty of shit that's indoor/outdoor

look up crime statistics in your area before letting paranoia control you... read about some of those shootings and whatever... assess the actual risk... and then go do whatever... shit travel to a better neighborhood and go somewhere there
>>
Man, I don't feel like doing anything today. I don't wanna read, look at animal videos, listen to music... It's annoying.

I didn't try raw oatmeal yet but I brought some cereal that's oatmeal related. I think it's more filling than my normal Lucky Charms or cornflakes. I ate half a bowl like five hours ago and I'm still not hungry.
>>
>>6770667
My man, you are a king. Why aren't you eating like one?
Today I dined on freshly caught mackerel smoked over a spruce fire, with a blonde qt by my side. This is how men eat.

Thow out that cereal crap and eat like a man.
>>
>>6770728

No thanks. I'm not in the economic situation to spend much on food. If it were up to me I'd probably be eating quinoa, oatmeal, or soup for breakfast every day. However cereals are more convenient.
>>
File: r361264_1667523.jpg (44KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
r361264_1667523.jpg
44KB, 600x400px
>>6770897
Both oatmeal and soup is cheaper than cereal though. You should eat more of that.
If I had more mackerel I would send it to you, but infortunately I ate it all. The next time I go fishing i'll keep you in mind.
>>
>>6770991

Good homemade soup, not canned crap. Making soup is not cheap.
>>
File: 87596285.jpg (36KB, 600x392px) Image search: [Google]
87596285.jpg
36KB, 600x392px
>>6771010
Canned crap is expensive. Homemade soup doesn't have to be. What kind of soup do you make? Root vegetables are very cheap, and a good spice cabinet can make a world of difference. Do you use expensive meats or something? Why is your soup expensive?
>>
>>6771010

my s/o makes soup at the end of the week out of leftover stuff, it's a good way to get a meal out of stuff there isn't enough of to make anything else with... soup is really fucking cheap, and i never eat canned soup so...

also oatmeal is way cheaper than cereal, and quinoa is about even but when you look at the nutritional value you're getting more for your money with the quinoa...
>>
Is it girly to hang decorations around your house? I don't mind because I'm pretty fem already, but I'm curious. I grew up with a mom who likes figurines so I like figurines too. When I get a house I want to cover it with figurines, embroideries, some china dolls, maybe flowers...
>>
>>6771027

I make vegetarian soups actually. It's just my family doesn't have much money in the first place. I live at home right now so there's only so much I can cook. You have to share ingredients and I don't have a job at the moment so I can't buy my own.
>>
>>6771115
>>6765276
>>
>>6771153
If you live at home why not just eat their food?
Parent's are there to be mooched from.
>>
>>6771186

I do eat their food but I also wish I could make my own more. They're typical latino parents who eat typical latino foods, aka it's not that healthy. Lots of white rice and meats.
>>
File: wiggles.gif (88KB, 385x313px) Image search: [Google]
wiggles.gif
88KB, 385x313px
>>6771203
Hmm. How about you guys cook meals together and you can make small tweaks to make it healthier? Less oils and salts, less meat and more veggies as a filler. Eggplants, pumpkin and squash stuff to replace meat perhaps? And you could make your soups with everyone helping? That could make it cheaper for you and will get them healthier too. Do you think your family would approve of changing their recipes?
>>
>>6771115

most people hang decorations around their house...

i don't have that kinda shit really other than flowers cuz i love flowers... we have dried flowers in our bedroom

but we have shit like a palm plant, this old mirror, a tiny dead shark in a bottle, and like books, glass bottles, this cool old bike light that was my s/o's dad's... it's got this oil light in it, it's fucking cool... and antlers, there's pinecones from walks we went on... some books, our fish... an old camera... my s/o collects feathers...

and then like a decent chunk of the room is taken up by my guitar and my s/o's bass (he hasn't touched it since we were in hs together, we used to play together when we were kids), and the birds have their own wall of the room (we gave them a playground in the window, and their cages have a wall) so we do have shit around...

our roommate decorates... he's got this giant pot with two fake apples in his bedroom and andy warhol quotes on his wall, and this weird horse thing in the living room my s/o and i accidentally found out was glued down while he was in florida last weekend...

but yeah... i mean i guess the shit you like is really girly, but so what?

though covering is a little much... with anything... it's just clutter and dust then
>>
>>6771153

rice isn't exactly bad for you... and they probably have plantains, which are pretty good for you, and don't need to be cooked... overripe in a smoothie, they're actually great

+ cheap as fuck

and meat isn't bad, i wouldn't eat it but it's fine... so are beans

i bet there's shit you're not even thinking of that you can make

you should post what's in your house i bet someone could come up with something you could make for yourself...

but yeah... dried bean, plantains, rice... all cheap and likely to be in your house considering...

and you know... you can grow herbs and shit on your windowsills easy and then you've got free seasonings

and you can make other things with all those ingredients... my s/o made plantains work in sushi
>>
>>6771288

+ dried chickpeas are really cheap, thought of them cuz i just tasted something my s/o made out of them just now... and they're really fucking versatile, he made a dessert with chickpeas in the crust last night that came out great... and what i just had is part of dinner, sushi related... but you can also just cover them in a little oil and a bunch of seasonings and roast them in the oven... and i haven't tried it yet, and neither has he, but apparently you can use the brine as a replacement for egg in things like meringue...

and they're under $2 for a bag of them that can last a while, you gotta soak them and shit, but they're cheap... and if you hate their texture definitely roast them... it changes it
>>
>>6771239

Replace meat? That's degeneracy to latinos. Every dinner needs meat or eggs.

My parents are adverse to any recipes I tell them about but I could incorporate more vegetables into the food at least. It's not that expensive to get some canned vegetables or frozen stuff.
>>
>>6771460

idk... i'm puerto rican/italian/cuban and my mother made plenty of food without meat or eggs when i was growing up... she typically made italian food, but even like puerto rican food, she'd use pumpkin in her rice and beans and whatnot...

i'm vegan now, but i was raised eating meat, my family eats it but we ate meatless meals too... eggplant often... you can make really good vegan chili with eggplant though, you gotta cook it down first...
>>
Holy fuck I'm stressed out
I've been working 40 hours a week and haven't had any time to prepare for class which starts tomorrow. My dysphoria is killin me on top of all the other shit I gotta handle

How do you guys deal with stress? Cause anytime things feel out of my control I spiral hard, and I could really use the help right now.
>>
>>6771502
hello fellow veggo
>>
>>6771510

alcohol, drugs, sex, playing with my guitar, walks, meditation, writing, gardening, taking pictures, doing anything other than think... listen to other people think so i don't have to think... cuz focusing on other people is preferable to focusing on myself... trying to focus on shit like how right now it's raining but not a thunderstorm so i can actually appreciate the rain instead of being stuck in bed... with wine on the porch, and idk... that's good enough right now...

everything is gonna be shit i gotta deal with, but i don't have to right now so i figure i'm not gonna... and idk... no reason to be stressed

shit's gonna happen no matter what, i'll deal with it then... why worry right now when there's better shit to focus on? besides idk what's gonna happen, what if i'm stressed for no reason?

idk... i'm gonna go on a walk with my s/o, but really... you gotta just learn to stop thinking and just experience
>>
>>6771502

I'm PR too and my parents act like a dish without meat is not proper.

>>6771510

When I went through my existential crisis the only thing that soothed me was video games and Peppa Pig. No joke, preschool shows are really calming.
>>
>>6771510
I make sure to get enough sleep, even though that's difficult when stressed. I listen to a quiet, kinda dull audio book I've already heard. Just enough to keep my focus, but not enough that I care to stay awake and hear more.
>>
>>6771553

my dad was weird about me not eating meat at all, but he doesn't eat it for every meal... my mom didn't think anything of it, idk one of my uncles has been mostly vegan since i was a kid... so it wasn't that weird to her, i actually was the only one who would try his cooking experiments and whatnot when he'd visit

and idk... even my grandparents had meatless meals (the ones i knew, i never met my dad's parents his mom died before i was born and his father died when i was like 3 or 4 but he was never around) and my grandpa was from puerto rico... i've honestly never heard of that being a puerto rican thing like when it came to every meal... weird

i can't deal with shows for really little kids... they're all mostly just fucked up with annoying songs, my mother and older bro both put shit like that on for my niece... there's good kid shows though, i like the aquabats super show, but i suppose that's for older kids...

do you cook for yourself at all btw? cuz if you do then it doesn't really matter what they think... and really if a portion of everything is for you anyway couldn't you just make it separately however you'd like?
>>
>>6771523

hey... i'm technically vegan with the exception of honey, and not entirely by choice... i'd prefer to be vegetarian, but i'm allergic to eggs and dairy... other shit too but eh... so i can't be...

are you vegan for moral reasons or just cuz you don't like meat? cuz i don't have any moral objections personally... they seem to be conmon though
>>
>>6771812

common*
>>
>>6771802

I like cooking but my parents don't like me doing it. I'm not exactly good at it yet so I burn the pots and pans a lot.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>go to garden centre for compost
>pine after cute bird
My landlady doesn't seem to know her arse from her elbow, I could get away with a little bird.
>>
>>6771502
what's the point in vegan? what do you gain from restricting your natural diet like that?
>>
>>6771947

oh... i think i was like 12 or so when i started cooking a bit for myself, and my s/o has probably cooked nearly all of my meals since we were 14 so... like half my life really... he's always been really into cooking, and we pretty much lived in each other's houses growing up (did at points) and have been living together since we were in our late teens so he's taught me a lot... i prefer baking, but i cook every day, not as much as my s/o though (in the house not including him doing it at work), so i guess i'm just used to it... and he's taught me a lot cuz we'll cook together too... i could tell you don't really know how... you gotta learn at some point though, best way to learn is to do it and work on what you're fucking up...

speaking of burning shit though... does your family do that puerto rican eating burnt rice shit? my cousins go fucking crazy over it, and i know there's a word for it i just don't know it (i hardly know any spanish... like less than a kid who pays attention freshman year of hs does and mostly words that mean shit like "beer"and "whore"), but i've always found it gross... my s/o hates it too (he's mixed too puerto rican/jamaican/english) and i've always wondered what the appeal was...

but speaking of rice my s/o recently learned a way to make long grain rice it an oven that's amazing... the owner of one of the places he works in taught us it the other day, he typically uses basmati rice but it works with other long grain rice (which is what's typically in latin food) too, you wouldn't burn any pots and pans doing it that way i imagine
>>
>>6772018

is that a parrotlet? yeah birds would be easy to sneak into a place... well tiny ones anyway, but like... my conure not so much, but mostly cuz she goes outside on walks...

>>6772061

i'm allergic to eggs and dairy so i gain not having allergic reactions (can't have wheat either same reason), and with meat... that's actually cuz i find it gross... i can't touch it (raw or cooked) without it making my skin crawl, i can't chew it without thinking about how it's flesh and what i'm made of repeatedly over and over and then end up spitting it out cuz i can't enjoy it... i used to dissect it into tiny pieces and if any veins or fat were present all of it was inedible and it had to be extremely tiny so it didn't take too long to chew cuz otherwise i couldn't actually swallow it... and i got sick of living like that just to eat something i didn't enjoy much so i haven't had it in years...

it's like how i can't have a digital alarm clock in my room... in particular if the numbers are green or red and it's facing the bed...

so no allergic reactions and getting to eat meals and enjoy them instead of them becoming a shitty ocd ritual...
>>
>>6772102
>>6772018

+ though technically gypsy is tiny, she's a green cheek... but still she could never be hidden, but a less tame bird that isn't used to walks would be easy... my budgies could live anywhere

+ most pet restrictions are cat and dog specific and you can get away with birds...
>>
>>6772102
So you genuinely just don't like meat and are allergic to other shit. That's a decent excuse, I'll allow it.
>>
>>6772070

My parents love pegao (or however you spell it) but all I taste is burn rice.
>>
>>6772147

yeah... if i had a choice i'd be vegetarian, but i got lyme disease a few years ago and that fucked me over permanently, so i have permanent health issues even though it's gone and the allergies stayed... they've gotten worse actually, but yeah... my diet is really restricted, but my s/o (he's vegetarian) is an amazing cook so i eat a lot of great food and don't feel particularly restricted... i'm always trying new things so it's hard to feel limited

i don't think there's anything wrong with people eating meat though... particularly if they hunt it themselves cuz then at least it's not full of antibiotics
>>
Genuine question here and I hope I don't offend anyone;

How many of you are gay? In the sense that you are men who are attracted to men?

I ask as its quite overwhelming that a lot of mtf folks tend to also be gay, therefore attracted to women.

I'm asking out of general curiosity here and again I'm not trying to stir up a shitstorm.
>>
>>6772178
I wish I had a s/o who was a great cook.

>>6772201
I'm biscum but I've never been with a man and probably never will.
>>
>>6772152

your guess is better than mine probably... when i took spanish in school i just wrote shit in english and put accents over certain letters... my grandpa never taught my mom, and my dad can speak it but he never taught us

my parents eat it, but my mother likes burnt food in general and my dad will eat fucking anything... he's like 300 something lbs and 5'2 (my mom is under 100 lbs and 4'11... they look odd together) so i imagine he does but i've never noticed if he does or not... i try not to ever watch him eat

>>6772201

i'm bi
>>
>>6772201
FtFag here.
>>
File: image.png (266KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
266KB, 640x1136px
>>6772201
>>
What's a cute date idea when you live in a shitty small town and have to drive everywhere and also when your neighborhood has a problem with drugs and prostitution?
>>
>>6765479
She aint small at all, she's a German Shepherd, just abused before I adopted the poor girl. I think I'll end up taking her, she likes taking car rides at the very least.

>>6772102
Does broth bother you at all? Most of the meals I make are meatless, since it's a bit pricey, but I can't imagine not using chicken bouillon.

>>6772201
I like guys, girls just don't do it for me.
>>
>>6772225

it's definitely really nice... especially cuz he loves it so much that he's almost always up for it... he works 2 jobs though (one at a deli and one at a cafe/bar/restaurant) so he usually just makes dinner

when he has a day off though he cooks everything, and sometimes he'll make things for me to eat while he's at work if i'm really sick or whatever

>>6772486

i don't like it in broth either... that's like... i haven't had milk since i was a kid cuz i felt like i could taste the cow in it and it's repulsive... and bouillon is just... well it's concentrated animal powder that's sorta just... nope

i'm just generally bothered by eating animals in any form really i find it gross... i also don't like fur or leather for similar reasons... it's just really repulsive and there's a lot of reasons, but my s/o really likes leather and fur and bones... he has a collection of deer skulls that we've found on walks, and some antlers, and bits of spine and such... and a collection of furs etc and i don't care that he likes that kinda thing i just don't care for touching them, and i wouldn't have them on my own...

but yeah... i just can't and really after years of not eating it (i'm not sure how long at this point it's been a long time... and before that it was on/off for long stretches since i was 10) i hate the smell too... i can't even eat those vegan fake meats that are supposed to mimic taste and texture
>>
>>6772398
Find a nice romantic spot in the woods, have a picnic...?
>>
>>6772398

go get drugs and share a prostitute... under the stars to make it all nice and romantic, can even get one of those apps that tells you all the constellations you're looking at (i actually really love the one my s/o has)

really though what's in the town, what's the area like, and who are you taking? what are they like?
>>
>>6772201

Aro-ace here.

Going off inaccurate BS here, but I assume a lot of trans men are gay because you get enough of a certain hormone neonatally to make your brain male but not enough to make you straight.
>>
>>6772761
>Aro-ace
u wot m8
>>
>>6772801

Aromantic and asexual. I don't feel romantic attraction towards anyone, I have no interest in being in a relationship.
>>
>>6772201
Majority here are bi
>>
>>6772201
Most FtMs in general are straight, most here are gay.

And I am curious, because a lot of the detransitioners I know are lesbians, but lesbians are just cutting edge.

I think that trying to come at relationships with men AS a man is a lot less scary, because men are (predominately) terrible.
>>
>>6772201
Im a full blown faggot
>>
>>6772201
I'm bi
>>
>>6772761
>Aro-ace
>trying to tell people that T makes you straight

Probably for the best that you're AA, buddy.
>>
>>6772761
No, majority of trans men being gay/liking men is to do with testosterone making FtMs horny cock sleeves 24/7. It even happens to the supposedly "straight" ones.
But they basically have a male libido in a female body, so it's no surprise really.
>>
how much will T increase my sex drive. im already basically horny 75% of the time, and masturbate 3-5 times a day
>>
>>6773749

most of them liked guys before, and people who are more comfortable with their bodies are more comfortable with experimenting... so if they were curious then they're typically more willing, and considering a lot of transguys don't experiment or necessarily explore their sexuality at all due to dysphoria it's not surprising that some discover different shit about themselves during the process...

t raising libido (it doesn't for everyone btw) wouldn't make someone gay like that's the default outlet when you wanna fuck often... there's plenty of easy women who enjoy sex, and will have it frequently... it's not like finding them is hard, so it's not like guys are just the only available option

there are plenty of straight transguys though... before and after t...
>>
File: sooicide.jpg (86KB, 580x387px) Image search: [Google]
sooicide.jpg
86KB, 580x387px
>girlmode
>tfw a guy actually takes interest in you for once
>tfw hes straight
>tfw a girl takes interest in you for once
>tfw shes a lesbian
>>
>>6774874

i never finished watching the deer hunter... that russian roulette scene was great though

i've also never had a lesbian like me, i imagine they're way better than a straight chick with oral sex though... cuz like they have no idea what to do really, and you know effort is nice, but it could be better... i've had straight guys like me, not as frequently as gay or bi ones, but it happens... never gets far though, there's always a weird awkwardness and whether they've known i was trans or not they've said shit along the lines of it feeling gay for them and then that doesn't work out... like we can be friends, but anything else nope... whereas lesbians typically just hate me, and straight and bi chicks love me... shit's odd considering pre-everything, but i've had people call me out on being trans so maybe i'm just really obvious...

still someone liking you is someone liking you, at least be happy about the compliment...
>>
>>6774895
im always initially happy when straight dudes hit on me, then i just get a little uncomfortable since i know they like me for my feminine characteristics. as for lesbians, its always creepy for me, like having a fat, greasy old man hit on you, i dont like lesbians, and i would never date or have sex with one.
all i want is a qt bi boy to hold me
also you should definitely finish the deer hunter, its my all time favourite movie and its fucking excellent
>>
hi im looking for a bf
>>
Thanks for those replies earlier, it was actually a lot more varied than I had been expecting, especially with the straw poll thrown in there.
>>
>>6772201
Seems like most trans people, mtf or ftm are bi
>>
>>6769051
god
>>
File: 139018273776.jpg (77KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
139018273776.jpg
77KB, 1280x720px
>>6774924
hi
>>
>>6769051
It's times like this i wish ftmgen was more populated, so this sik burn could get the (you)'s it deserves
>>
>>6774971
Nobody understands the irony of sex and gender better than trans freaks
>>
>>6773466

I said neonatally. As in, before your birth.
>>
I'm scheduled for phallo and I'm going to go back to presenting as female part of the time afterward so I can be a futa, just to troll everyone.

I can't fucking wait to have this useless slimehole chopped out and fed to the medical waste incinerator for good, in exchange for a dick. This is an edgelord thing to say, but I look forward to the blood. Bring the blood, bring the carnage, if there is a god fuck him right in his fucking ass for cursing me with this...so much for your "perfect creation," shitbreath.
>>
>>6774859
It varies. It tends to increase, but sometimes it doesn't.
>>
>>6772201
If it's shy, feminine, subservient and takes dick in its holes I could be attracted to it. I don't have feelings for females though, other than physical.
>>
>>6774917

more like completely rewatch it really... i was 15 when i saw the first half of it, my s/o (we weren't dating at the time) came over and he hadn't seen it so i turned it off and never got around to it again... i liked what i saw of it a lot though

my favourite movie is full metal jacket, i don't think it's the best movie ever made (or even kubrick's best, i'd say that was doctor strangelove), but it's always watchable and enjoyable whereas some really great movies just aren't... like some movies are amazing but you gotta be in the mood for them so i can't consider them favourites

idk, i'm pretty whatever about being hit on no matter who it is... lesbians just are never into me (i could see why most of them would be comparable to a nasty old guys, but i'd honestly fuck one just out of curiosity cuz i never have) and that's kind of an understatement cuz hate is a more fitting word... it's probably different for me though, my relationship is technically open but i'm never actually looking (if someone comes along though i like to be able to see how shit goes) and since we've been dating since we were teenagers so i'm typically pretty indifferent to that sorta thing + i have a hard time ever taking it seriously cuz i think i'm gross so... yeah... and it just feels like people are bullshitting me and laying it on thick idk... that's probably a me issue

you could probably find what you're looking for if you're upfront about your situation and you being trans... i mean gay guys don't always care if you're pre-everything i've had plenty who were interested...
>>
>>6775061

so when you get that how long do you gotta go without sex? cuz i imagine the healing time is just a fucking dealbreaker with bottom surgery... i legit get crazy depressed if a couple of days go by and i haven't had sex
>>
>>6775103
It's a long time. About 6 months minimum. It's not going to be easy, but compared to going the rest of my life without it, I can take the wait. The nerves take a while to grow back through the graft, and then there's the matter of having the erectile implant placed in stage 2. Sex is possible before the erectile implant, about three months afterward depending on nerve regrowth and healing rate, but it requires some type of dowel rod gizmo that everyone hates (the elator, it's called. Elation!)
>>
>>6775158

that sounds like torture... idk... dysphoria sucks, but at the same time idk that i'd mess with that shit between the long waiting time and the possibility of surgery going wrong it doesn't seem worth it to me... you'd make a better monk than i would i suppose... maybe if i was like the kinda person who got off on chastity shit or something i could make a game out of it and find a way to be cool with it, but i'm not so that wouldn't even work

i'd probably end up killing myself if i had to go 6 months without sex, and that's not even strictly about how pleasurable it is... i think i'd do the same if i didn't have drugs or alcohol or any form of entertainment... i need pleasurable distractions or i fall apart pretty much when i can't clear my head

it's cool that you can manage it though, hope it goes well... bet you get some decent pain killers at the very least... you nervous at all?
>>
>>6775061
>This is an edgelord thing to say, but I look forward to the blood.
The period to end all periods
>>
File: 1461081638589.gif (968KB, 499x374px) Image search: [Google]
1461081638589.gif
968KB, 499x374px
>>6775237
Kinda poetic t b h
>>
I tried oatmeal soaked in milk like cereal. I was raised thinking eating undercooked oats was bad for you (I still can't cook oatmeal well 100% of the time so my parents always whine that I'm screwing with my digestive tract) so I hope this is okay to eat but.... Eh, it wasn't bad. It just tastes like unsweetened, slightly hard oatmeal.

>>6772398

Go to a fancy restaurant?
>>
>>6775500

it's fine to eat, i do it all the time... but yeah it does still taste like what it is, and has a bit of a different texture... add fruit and stuff to it (i usually throw sunflower seeds and fruit in it with honey and almond milk)

if you want it to be closer to cereal and have the time to do it you can bake it in the oven first... that works well too
>>
>>6775653

+ you just pretty much make your own granola clusters, and they keep pretty well they'll stay good for a while so you can make a big batch and then just store it in a container and then you can just eat that if you want cereal... it's cheaper than buying cereal and tastes better cuz you can control what's in it, but it probably has more of a texture you'd prefer...
>>
Can you rock a hi-top haircut pre-T or will it just look stupid? I'm so done with my hair. I can only style it into an afro.
>>
>>6775975
Well your skull shape isn't going to change. Imo that's the biggest determiner of whether a close cut will look good. You do have other options even if they require effort. I'm not the one to ask tho, I hate effort. I just cowash and let the curls do what they will.
>>
>>6775061
>I'm going to go back to presenting as female part of the time afterward
Did you keep the tiddays then?
>>
So, I live in a small town but I just found out that there's another transguy living here. He's in his 40's and kinda reserved, but I want to get to know him to see how being a transguy is like at his age. How do I go about this without spilling spaghetti?
>>
>>6775061
>presenting as female part of the time afterward
can you tuck a phallo dick?
asking out of curiosity
>>
>>6776710
If I were a late bloomer I'd prefer to be left alone. But if the man's been transitioned since ages I wouldn't worry too much about spilling a little spaghetti. If he's receptive being awkward won't matter. If he's not then welp.
>>
>>6776741
I have no idea when he transitioned and I haven't actually met him. People tell me he's reserved, but I don't know if they mean keeping to himself or if he is a weird loner.
I'm don't want to go stalker mode on the guy to get more info either. People here don't really like strangers... fuck Idk.
>>
>tfw you'll never go through male puberty
>you'll never have growth spurts
>your dad will never teach you how to shave

._.

I didn't grow more than 3 inches during puberty. I'm only 5'0. It sucks.
>>
>>6775061
You're an ftmtf?
>>
>>6776830

me too... but it's whatever, i figure i can get laid easy enough and whenever i've had to sleep in cars i'm more comfortable than anyone else so it works out alright...

one of my dealers is a cis guy who's my height, it happens...

>>6776710

i'd leave him alone, i mean... unless i ended up meeting him by chance i wouldn't go out of my way... especially not for that reason, if he's in a small town people telling you that could just be gossip and people airing out his personal shit rather than shit he wants to openly discuss with people in which case he might not be particularly receptive or into speaking to you...
>>
There's a guy that lives near me that I'm interested in. We started talking on pounced. He's bi but "trans" isn't listed on who he's looking for, just "male, female". My profile says I'm ftm so he knows. Hoping we can chill sometime, though.
>>
File: sdgdsfbf.jpg (842KB, 916x602px) Image search: [Google]
sdgdsfbf.jpg
842KB, 916x602px
>>6776830
I don't mind being a tiny little shit but
>your dad will never teach you how to shave
Feels
I hid shaving equipment when I was kid and waited for the day I would start growing my own beard like the one my dad and uncle had.
Reality is a bitch. Still have the kit though, badger brush included. .
>>
>>6776908

when i was a kid we had one of those fake shaving kits with the big plastic razor and i was like 3 or 4 pretending to shave my beard like i thought i was gonna have to ( when i found out i was gonna go theough female puberty at around the same age i cried like a little bitch) ... don't care about the being taught by my dad thing though, i probably wouldn't have been if i were cis anyway... we've never been able to be in the same room for very long without there being a fight... so eh... my parents have been married my entire life and he was always around, but we barely know each other and never had a conversation or anything... i actually can't even stand him so i feel whatever about never experiencing that... it would've probably been my grandpa or one of my uncles (probably the one who's also my godfather) and eh i have plenty of good memories with them anyway...
>>
>>6776889
He knows, so you should go for it. Good for you, man. I find that bi guys are more flexible than gays when it comes to the trans stuff.

>>6776979
At least you got good rolemodels even if your dad isn't the best. I like to see how old guys behave to see what kind of man I want to grow into. There are a lot of assholes out there, but a few good ones too, and those are the ones we need to take inspiration from.
>>
>>6777125

i've honestly never looked at other people that way... like i don't look at them and think "that's the kinda person i'd like to be," and even as a kid i was never really like that... the concept of role models and looking up to people is extremely foreign for me is all... i can respect people and think they've done great things, but when it comes to myself i only ever cared about what comes naturally... everyone's flawed and shit so eh...

but yeah i'm not too broken up about that shit... my grandpa was great, my uncles (my godfather in particular) were too so i never felt like i was lacking a father figure... my grandfather was around every day (my grandmother lived in the apartment upstairs from me with one of my uncles and he would come over every day to take care of her in spite of her being crazy as fuck and kicking him out of the house when she had a mental breakdown when my mother was a kid), and my godfather did shit like get me my first guitar and help me out with my first apartment etc, so he's always been the one who i've gone to when i've needed advice or something... idk, part of me always wonders if i should give a shit about that sorta thing on some level rather than having no emotions at all over it, but i imagine caring would just be a burden so i figure i'm lucky i'm generally apathetic
>>
File: pocket_possum_by_bypolar_bear.jpg (58KB, 800x545px) Image search: [Google]
pocket_possum_by_bypolar_bear.jpg
58KB, 800x545px
>>6777255
Yeah you're right. I don't mean using them as blueprints for life, because we're all different with our own personalities, but at the same time we face different challenges at different stages in life, and seeing how other people cope or not cope with them is valuable for when we will go through them ourselves. Loss of a spouse or a kid, doing the right choices when creating a career or to see the consequences of different life philosophies after the edgy 20's fade away is incredibly valuable to understand the effects of our own choices when we do them. What we do now will affect us for years to come, and we have to live with those decisions. Idk I feel a hundred years old today. Don't take me too seriously.
>>
>>6777355

i never take anything too seriously no worries... i'm surprised i'm not the one who feels 100 years old considering my bday is tomorrow... but i get your perspective, but like... i tend to just reflect on myself and my own experiences and handle things however i'm gonna... so like i can see someone get through something and like the way they did it, but there's no applying that to myself ever

and idk... i figure people always learn best from their own consequences and shit... i have plenty of those, and i'm the kinda person who deals with shit as it comes up...

+ besides i already figure if i make it to 50 somehow i'm just gonna do heroin constantly 'til it kills me...
>>
File: enhanced-6531-1416430871-7.jpg (66KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-6531-1416430871-7.jpg
66KB, 600x450px
>>6777422
Bday? How old will you be? How will you celebrate?

>if i make it to 50 somehow i'm just gonna do heroin constantly 'til it kills me
Why?
>>
>>6777522

30, and honestly cuz my life has been pretty shit in a lot of ways, i'm chronically ill, i'm looking at a huge possibility of ending up with ms, there's worse shit than dying before you get really old (i've seen some of it firsthand) and cuz i like opiates and in all honesty heroin has been my favourite...
>>
>>6777552

+ idk what i'm doing after my s/o gets out of work tomorrow, but while he's at work i'm gonna do the same shit i always do... get high maybe drunk, play guitar, and chill with my birds... it's not exactly special... there's not a whole lot to celebrate about it
>>
File: enhanced-24514-1416436891-1.jpg (117KB, 625x490px) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-24514-1416436891-1.jpg
117KB, 625x490px
>>6777552
>>6777562
>30
Dude you look 19.
With a round number people usually do something special, but I guess normal routine is good when you have a good life.
Even with bad health and shit you still have your s/o and pets and stuff. That's more than the usual 4chan neet has to their name. I can see your point with dying and all that but 50 is not that old, and seeing how you look younger than you are you will probably stay semi-healthy (non-bedridden) for longer than you think. Keep your hopes up, dude. Heroin will always be there waiting for you when life gets too shit.
>>
File: opossum2.jpg (13KB, 350x254px) Image search: [Google]
opossum2.jpg
13KB, 350x254px
>>6777631
Just realized how mean that possum looked. kek.
>>
mfw my weekend and monday were spent trying to get the high school to change the papers to "anonymous name desu" so the teachers don't say "deadname"
>>
>>6777719
>high school
But surely you are of age, friend. You surely skipped a year or something right? "Insert weird winky face.jpeg"
>>
File: 1468961367958.jpg (8KB, 214x223px) Image search: [Google]
1468961367958.jpg
8KB, 214x223px
>>6777745
yeah man I meant college, I'm actually 20.
>>
File: Pip and Petal for web.jpg (29KB, 620x380px) Image search: [Google]
Pip and Petal for web.jpg
29KB, 620x380px
>>6777758
Good lad
>>
>>6777631

yeah i look younger than i am, always have... i've been asked if my s/o is my guardian in doctor's offices and shit lol, he looks younger than he is (we're about the same age he's a few months younger his bday is early december), but he's had grey hair forever...

and yeah i know it's a typically celebrated "big" bday, but i'm not really big on celebrating it... i find my birthday the same sorta depressing that i find new years... it's like... a reminder of how much of a fuck up i am that's right in my face really... at least they're both excuses to drink and smoke more than usual i suppose... but nah i know my s/o wants to do something nice when he gets outta work, but idk what...

i wouldn't necessarily say my life is good, there's good shit and i'm very aware of the good shit... it's why i haven't killed myself (or even tried again), but there's a lot wrong and i've been through a lot of shit and honestly i'm pretty fucking burnt out as is... i distract myself constantly so i don't gotta stop and think, and it works well enough i'm not typically actively depressed or anything... but yeah...

as for the health thing, i'm worse off than i look... i'm in constant pain... just all over... i have weeks where i can't keep food down, i always feel like i haven't slept in a few days and have a hangover but also drank too much caffiene, i mix up words sometimes, i get pins and needles and numbness everywhere frequently, my vision gets all kinds of fucked up, i get dizzy, i can barely sleep or i can't stay awake... i can do hardly anything and i'm burnt out... i have to push myself to do basic shit like clean and go on walks and i frequently have to do shit like sit down to brush my teeth... my doctor was actually discussing canes with me cuz my balance and limbs get completely fucked when there's thunderstorms... i get weird electrical sensations, have a constant sore throat... i get twitches and sometimes like my hand will just not feel like working
>>
>>6777562
happy upcoming brooklyn, fwiw I like this place better when you're around.
>>
>>6778183
>>6777631

+ so i'll drop shit... i frequently feel like i ate razorblades... sometimes light pressure hurts like fuck, but i've accidentally slammed my hand in a door and just felt intense pins and needles without any pain... i get headaches... and just i could keep going really, when i first went to see my doctor i had a 4 page list of symptoms that she had me read to her... i was there for over an hour just discussing them...

i've had points where getting out of bed was barely an option... like getting to the bathroom or taking a shower was almost impossible and literally took every ounce of energy i have... and i've been doing this for a little over 3 years... i had lyme disease, but my most recent test was negative... i feel almost the same really i don't know when it stopped and this started, cuz there's very little difference other than some of the nerve shit... but it's all permanent and that triggered it... i used to do shit like walk 14 miles in a day in addition to working out and now i have days where walking across the house is fucking hard and makes me more tired than that did...

i'm not one to keep my hopes up unrealistically, and i try to not think about the future at all if i can help it... just whatever moment is right in front of me really...

and yeah it'll be there, i'm sure i'll have it or other opiates in between here and 50 anyway... i've taken them on/off since i was 15 so... that's unlikely to stop... i just figure 50 is a decent age to start, won't necessarily die at 50 doing that, but eh... could be a decent start
>>
>>6778242

thanks, and thanks...

no worries though i'm not depressed or anything currently... honesty just doesn't always sound particularly pleasant
>>
Survived the first day back in class.
Many qts.. None of which were in any of my classes )^:

How's everyone else's day goin??
>>
>>6778285
>honesty just doesn't always sound particularly pleasant
Yeah. I know that's true.
>>
>>6772201

I thought I was bi before I realised trans was a thing, because I was blatantly into girls but was also drawn to the male form in a weird way. Eventually figured out that I'm not actually attracted to guys, but that the reason I always felt like a male body needed to be involved in sex was because the male body in my head was 'me'.
>>
>going back to H.S. (this is the nickname of a college where I am going to, of course)
>parents in denial
>parents talked to some professors on phone about certain class arrangements because autism
>she everywhere
>speak slavic language so i have to use gendered verbs
>name is very feminine

wat do desu? should i not be a pussy, get this off of my chest, and talk to teachers before the year starts to avoid being tittered at? i would like to focus on study to the breast of my ability but sadly i am a dysphorion
>>
>>6779171
Feeling good, finally starting to rack up some mad gains at the gym, feeling pretty comfortable in my body for the first time in a long time. Felt comfortable enough to masturbate with 2 fingers inside me which was great but now I'm kind of sore. I've been working on my culinary skills and meal prepping 4-5 days in advanced and it always is super fucking delicious with tons of proteons for big gains.

There are a lot of qt's in my classes. There's also this one blonde either mtf or intersex qt in my endocrinology class. I am trying my hardest not to sperg out and be weird about it, lol.

>>6779606
I don't know where you're from but in the US your parents cannot contact your college and get any personal information or make any arrangements for you. Coming out to your professors highly depends on the type of class desu. If you're in a 200+ student giant lecture hall type class, there's literally no point. If you're going to be in a smaller classroom where your profs want you to have discussions then I just introduce myself as my name, correct people if they misgender you, and then tell the prof. at the end that my legal name is really xyz but I go by whatever, because they have to know which name to grade your shit as.
>>
New thread

>>6780158
>>
>>6779326
My niggah. Although it only lasted until late teens when I realized I'm not attracted to men at all, but didn't accept the fact I want to be like them yet. At that point I regarded myself not sexual but attracted to girls romantically.
Nowadays I'm more sexual since the more male-ish I am the more I fit into my idea of sex.
Thread posts: 319
Thread images: 67

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.