[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

autogynophilia isn't rea... nvm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: auto.png (472KB, 607x673px) Image search: [Google]
auto.png
472KB, 607x673px
autogynophilia isn't rea... nvm
>>
>>6753860
pretty sure that's a ciskid
>>
how is that agp? that's something a cis girl would do. and she is beautiful.
>>
>>6753860

If you saw a cis woman say this, you would just assume that she loves the way she looks that day, wouldn't you? She just has some pride in how her makeup and hair turned out. Why would this indicate AGP, when there's so little to back up such an accusation? Unless you have other, real evidence?
>>
>>6753882
this is how deluded autogyn deniers are. everyone look at laugh.
>>
>>6753882
Just proves "straight trans girls" are just feminine gays, not women.
>>
Obvious jealousy is obvious. Try harder, hon.
>>
>>6753860
If you had white girls on snapchat you would know that they post like 5+ of these a day.
>>
>>6753867
>>6753882
Do cis girls literally masturbate to themselves/their own prettiness though?
>>
>>6753860
she's ugly as fuck tho
>>
>>6756643
Is there literally ANY evidence of this chick masturbatng over is photo?

Jesus this thread is garbage.

If you read this and think that photo is something cis women don't do then it's incredibly clear to me you simply do not interact with women.
>>
>>6753867
>that
>beautiful
>>
>>6756780
To be fair, who would want to interact with women? Especially when the alternative is substituting one myself and also saving a guy from needing to interact with one.
>>
>>6756643

And where does that tweet say she masturbated to herself instead of this just being an expression of healthy self-esteem?
>>
>>6757256
>instead of
>>
>>6756643
I do this and identify as trans. I've been on mones for a week. How fucked am I?
>>
>>6757267

So you're saying it's both?
>>
>>6757288
Transitioning makes it better >>6744754
>>
>>6757289
Well if she's cis it could be.
>>
>>6757356
Th-thank!

I have been wondering if the test is what makes autogynephilia occur. Or maybe it's the forbidden element. Either way, I hate how I think of myself doing something girly and my dick throbs
>>
>>6757366
I think it's just a way of expressing the desire to be female.

Lots of sexual things are expressions of desires.
>>
>>6757366
Believe me senpai, once on the 'mones the sexual assocation with girl stuff decreases/ stops entirely.
A lot of it comes from the taboo association with a guy handling girl stuff and societies image of everything a girl has or does being sexually compelling for a guy. Once past all that you lose the assocation and no longer get that way.
>>
>>6756643
Yes some do even though as >>6756780 and >>6757256 pointed out you haven't shown that the person in the OP pic did, but then you're probably not actually trying to make a reasoned logical argument but instead just bait "le degenerates XD".

Also when cis women are tested using the methodology used to identify autogynephilia a huge proportion tests positive.
>>
>>6753882
>Why would this indicate AGP

because due to the idiotic hashtag that makes this about trans garbage rather than what a cis woman would do

there are 0 cis women involved in this situation, so why are you bringing them up?
>>
>OP has never interacted with a cis woman on social media

Unsurprising.
>>
>>6757489
>Believe me senpai, once on the 'mones the sexual assocation with girl stuff decreases/ stops entirely.
What if I don't want it to? What if I want to be a girl so I can always be getting off to myself?
>>
I am a faggot but after reading about autogyn i think i would totally bang an autoandro woman
>>
>>6758626
>Yes some do
Seriously? Examples?

>but then you're probably not actually trying to make a reasoned logical argument but instead just bait "le degenerates XD".
AGP is hardly any more or less degenerate than just being trans or heterosexual.

>Also when cis women are tested using the methodology used to identify autogynephilia a huge proportion tests positive.
There's a difference between simple AGP feelings sometimes and actually going as far as masturbating to the thought of yourself.
>>
>>6758714
it might not
i still definitely get aroused to girl stuff after a long time
>>
>>6758626
from that "study" sample size 27 nurses

>I have been erotically aroused by dressing in lingerie or sexy attire for a romantic evening or when hoping to meet a sex partner.
>I have been erotically aroused by preparing (shaving my legs, applying make-up, etc.) for a romantic evening or when hoping to meet a sex partner.
>I have been erotically aroused by imagining that others find me particularly sexy, attractive, or irresistible.
wow such agp
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.