[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ntgg/ No Trips Girl General - Number Three

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 157
Thread images: 19

Yet another attempt!

This is primarily for mtfs, but everyone is welcome, as long as they adhere to the rules.
The goal with this general is to keep trip drama away, where you can freely talk about what you want to, be heard, and have a conversation about it.

Try to keep it alive if you like the general, keep a tap of this general open.
Start discussions, or just shout something out.

Rules
>No trips
>No trip drama (don't talk about trips in a way to create/fuel drama)
>No creepy flirting with one another (keep that to mtfg/tlg), no RP (role playing), and no ERP (erotic roleplaying)
>>
hey im a chaser
>>
File: closet7.jpg (66KB, 540x674px) Image search: [Google]
closet7.jpg
66KB, 540x674px
So this like, "helping friend", suggested something.

Since last time, I mentioned the things I wanted to do with my apartment, she had an idea.
She texted me and said that she has this "locale", that she's furnishing and decorating, and asked if I wanted to join in on it, as a social activity (so that I'm not stuck in my apartment all the time).

I really don't know what to say.
It might be fun, and she's a really easy to talk to.
Buuuut, I don't know much about anything of decoration, clothes, or really anything of these kinds of things, I have some interest, but I've very scared of expressing my opinions on things... Like, it's really scary to say that I like the looks, or sounds, of something, because I know so little about it, it could maybe actually be really ugly.

What do I do?
>>
>>6743307
I think it's a great idea to go out and like learn new stuff. It may be awkward at the start, but I am sure you will not regret going.
>>
>>6743318
Yeah, but, I don't know anything about it :/
I mean, she's probably good at it, so yeah...

I probably don't have much of a "choice" though, I could say no ofc, but that would be weird too, and I would kinda want to try it.
But, still very dreadful to have to voice my opinion on things.
>>
File: tumblr_m8s54fOSCN1qfncu9.gif (24KB, 396x336px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m8s54fOSCN1qfncu9.gif
24KB, 396x336px
Yeah trips are the worst, hey there everyone! How are you all?
>>
>>6743432
>trips are the worst
>korra avatarfagging

Come on now
>>
>>6743432
More how everything circulate about trips, and the rp/erp around them.
It just drowns out all other discussions.

>>6743479
Stop.

This is creating trip drama.
You can be an mtfg trip and post here as an anon... Though, maybe try to avoid avatar fagging.
>>
Maybe people will notice me now. Down with trips hogging all the attention!
>>
>>6743541
they really should just migrate to a chatroom already
>>
File: maybeitsjustme.jpg (114KB, 770x1000px) Image search: [Google]
maybeitsjustme.jpg
114KB, 770x1000px
>one year on estrogen and almost 2 years on blockers
>still a hon with no hope
>>6743494
can there be a rule to just not call out anyone if you recognize their posting style frim tripping then?
>>
I like this idea
>>
>>6743432
Doin fiiiine Korra!
>>
File: 1453421861631.gif (2MB, 384x216px) Image search: [Google]
1453421861631.gif
2MB, 384x216px
>>6743277
Holy shit! Yes! This is the thread I have been waiting for.

>inb4 it becomes trolls bickering like /pol/
>>
>>6743432
no avatarfagging either
>>
>>6743547
I don't understand why it isn't an IRC channel. They use it as such - and if anything it would keep the drama more interesting for them. They'd be more connected (something I personally DO NOT WANT), and the rest of us won't have to read the same 6 melodramatic retarded under age boy-girls bicker over who is more transsexual than the other. The lunch room table crap doesn't end with these types.

Actually...I guess I do understand why the meta-game evolved that way to combat trolling and promote tight friendships, but seriously it just creates an IN/OUT groups that is so strong it's frivelous to post as anon. I personally when posting in /mtfg/ just change my trip every so often. I think a lot of girls filter anons so it's like wtf.

My biggest complaint is that /mtfg/ fails to feel like 4chan whatsoever.
However I don't think this current thread will last.
>>
>>6743672
I wish it would just be forced anon.
>>
>>6743303
im a chaser too and i'm mtf qq
>>
>>6743704
Nah. It defeats what /mtfg/ is. It evolved that way for a reason. Those who don't like it don't use it. it doesn't force "the trans community" apart or anything. It just makes it a bit more cancerous that your usual 4chan hangout. And by a bit I mean nearly unusable. but on the flip side it is only usuable in the current way (of which we fall minority of dislike) because of the trip codes.

What we need a is a better name for this.

/TransGirlGeneral/ would work just the same and keep /mtfg/ as a containment chat room. Hon general is not going to pick up steam. I think the irony behind that thread was it was posted a bit more as a troll than anything, the same way the failed "repression general" thing was. It's a branding issue that is delaying the inevitable break between /mtfg/-chat room edition: and /4chan/lgbt/trans

There is trans help general too, but that annotates a distinct niche that most people frankly don't give a shit about -- or the ones with questions are too new to 4chan to understand the catalog and end up getting shit posted on because they post a top level thread.

I'll give more thought to this and come up with a marketing campaign and spend about 25 minutes trying to fuel it.

Tl;Dr

We obviously do need a trans[GENERAL] thread that is trip off. /ntgg/ isn't going to be the right branding. it has to be named right and with the right picture. A cis woman is so fucking stupid I want to shit myself and then send my shit in a bag to the OP who thought posting that was a good idea. It looks like lesgen and those whores fucking hate us with a seething TERF passion (at least is the meme on 4chan)
>>
>>6743672
The problem being is with that much drama and that many interpersonal issues which rise up.. how do you moderate it? Who had admin of the server etc.

In the case of /mtfg/ its contained and none of the girls have any real power over the others.
>>
>>6743277
Wtf is a trip, I never heard of this term before
>>
>>6743745
>What we need a is a better name for this.
Name is perfect, it's a no trip general, with "GIRL" as main subject.

>it has to be named right and with the right picture. A cis woman is so fucking stupid
What differences does it make? You want a 16 year old trans girl who looks entierly cis?
Or do you want a hon as the OP pic?

I picked the pic because I think it's perfect, it's "rebellious" and girly (instead of a meme pic).
Honestly, I think people who come here the first time, would rather think this pic fits better than a pizza meme picture.
>>
File: 1452923085536.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1452923085536.gif
2MB, 500x500px
>>6743746
It also reduces the amount of trolls from nearly every other post, to zero. However, you get the same level of low quality as a result of what you said - as you would have with the trolls indistinguishable from the trip children. They're like the fucking color kids from rainbow bright. It's a direct trade

>with trolls

>no trolls + drama

However, I think at this point it's a beast out of a cage and is more like

>literally the entire thread is fucking cancer

>trans general: inter**personal** issue edition

Reddit is a better host - but reddit doesn't allow pictures.

Why the fuck isn't there something like reddit with pictures with a community that isn't tumblr?

Fuck.

Why is there no where awesome to hang online anymore.

I miss xanga, aim, myspace.

>>6743804
You picked it because you're a retard who doesn't understand marketing or psychology or the way to build an internet community.

I think a pizza would be a better idea. It's more relatable to me than a cis girl. No trans girls are going to flock here because of "no trip" they'll flock because of a catchy thread name. There a metric shit ton of new trans girls that get cycled out of /mtfg/ the first day they show up because of the intimidation factor of the trips. It's like /vp/ and their trading threads or /out/ and their meetup.

+ a cis girl is going to cause drama with the dikes who use those pictures. And the boys who show up because "she's hot"

/ntgg/ to me looks like "not what I give a fuck about". Who brands a thread /ntgg/ since when is ntgg a notable gender.

The picture you posted is degenerate and vapid not "rebellious". I don't want to be affiliated with a bimbo. I'm out this bitch

Tho i like the idea. :)

>>>>/out/
I'll be back tomorrow and be less PMS. and you'll never know who I am again. top keke
>>
>tfw you trigger yourself watching olympic athletes that actually have a similar looking body but you remember they will always be better, happier, and more feminine than you and you have to turn it off and get drunk
>>
Jesus.

Reading about real life scares me.
>9+ hours working, essentially throwing it away
>At least 3-4 hours of preperation, travel, and eating
>Leaving you with a couple of hours of free time
>Shit pay you don't much more than survive on (paying debts too)
And then they're stuck with that, pretty much for the rest of their lives.
I'm gonna be a NEET forever, or possibly looking into education, but fuck working (at least not more than 50%).
>>
>>6744641
at least you get yurobux
i can't even get healthcare as a neet
>>
>>6743307
>Social activity with good friend thats easy to talk to
>Opportunity to learn something new
>Will keep you busy and possibly entertaij you

Gee anon, i dont know, sounds like something you should think about real hard
>>
File: 84.jpg (30KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
84.jpg
30KB, 640x640px
Totally not a trip coming through.
>>
>>6744655
Going to be getting yurobux for another 3 years, after that it'll start to be more difficult to get it...
>>
Everything feels so empty.
>>
>>6744641
>work 55 hours a week managing two subways at the same time.
>going to school full time
>live on my own
>parents don't pay for anything for me anymore
>in the united states

>people like this exist

Jeez girl, if you really dont want to put in any work at all idk what to tell you. You've got to get your skin in the game before you end up the least hireable 28 year old that ever lived.
>>
>>6748202
>work 55 hours a week managing two subways at the same time.
>going to school full time

>people like this exist
>>
>>6748202
For what reason?
Why would you want to waste your life away like that?
>>
>>6744641
Man i feel the same kinda. Working 80% of your time sucks.

Time to go self employed and open my own shop where i sell the crafts i produce from having fun with my hobbies.
Now that sounds much more appealing.
>>
>>6749112
Yeah, I'd like to just be at home, maybe design some clothes, furniture, build/sew them, and either use them myself, or sell them.
Not like it'd be something possible to live on....
>>
>>6743277
Hi I'm Sci and what is this?

My autism detector is reading as "little to no" in this thread.

Whats going on in here?
>>
this seems like a cool thread.

Has anyone been to an in-patient psych hospital hospital?
it was the worst week of my life
>everyone knows youre a tranny
>room alone with out a gender tag (i liked being alone, but the lack of a 'female' tag on the door bothered me)
>staff calling me he or it
>staff saying "oh i thought you were a girl trying to be a man you sure fooled me!" as a compliment
>other patients asking me"if i've had the surgey" and all the other typically obnoxious questions people ask
>couldn't shave so by day three i had obvious facial hair
>can't take care of myself the way i usually do, so dysphoria was hitting me super hard
>couldn't isolate myself because then they'd make me stay longer
>no hormones for a week

I didn't want to kill myself when they forced me into the hospital but i def do now that i'm out
>>
>>6748202
You could die tomorrow. I pity you and honestly I hope the life you whittle away through sleep deprivation, extreme stress, and the constant desire to feel like you're better than others (not to mention the mind-numbing labor itself) pays off for you somehow in the future.
>>
>>6749584
how'd you manage to get yourself locked up?
>>
>>6749584
Wow, from a scientific point a view that sounds like a really piss poor managed hospital.

>improper pronouns
>inappropriate comments from staff
>no clear social boundaries between patients
>trans regiment interrupted

WTF was the goal of that place? To force you back to "normie" by placing you in a sterile environment??
>>
>>6749614
my therapist told me to go to this facility to get on meds asap, and i very stupidly admitted to feeling suicidal
>>6749615
no one was openly malicious, there were a few patients that were talking shit about me and they happened to be in the room next door so i could hear it, but otherwise people tried to be nice?
i mean.....when I look like a girl-ish, sound androgynous....but have facial hair i can't blame you for calling me a dude
i usually epilate my face, instead of shaving it, shaving leaves beard shadow and just fucks up my skin.
but yeah half the staff just alternated between "he" and "she"; there were a few people that really tried to be respectful, but i stopped caring.
just before i left this new kid came she was 18 or 19, and she litterally asked me every single triggering question while i played chess with her

yeah i hated my life before, i hate my life even more now, and now i'm too paranoid to share my thoughts or feelings openly, for fear of being locked up again+ my parents found out im a tranny so took my hormones so guess i'm gonna be off hormones even longer that i thought :,^)

i want to shoot myself in the head lol
im kidding
please dont make me go back
>>
>>6749614
which is to say they put me on a 5150, then a 5250
so now i'm a documented crazy, instead of a private crazy, so maybe that will come in handy at some point
>>
>>6749635
Ah ok...you answered my questions pretty well but that just makes more questions.

I'm not talking about maliciousness from staff or patients when I speak of inappropriate comments or boundaries

Staff shouldn't be making comments about your appearance and other patients shouldn't be discussing personal questions with you unless you openly invited them to.

And if you're about that "trans life" then there should be support of that there. Especially if they believe you're on suicidal on any level.

I understand the no shaving but they still could have found a way to allow you to remove your hair because that action supported who you are.

Then they interrupted your hormones which fucked with you brain, not something you really want to do with someone who you believe is suicidal.

It just boggles my mind that with all the people working there educated in the psychology field that any of the stuff mentioned above was allowed to go on.

Can I ask how you are?
>>
File: are you well.jpg (51KB, 600x604px) Image search: [Google]
are you well.jpg
51KB, 600x604px
>>6749584
I was in-patient when I was a teen for a suicide attempt. It was before I came out and before I had facial hair so I didn't get the lovely vip tranny treatment I've grown used to in recent years atop the dysphoria. It was a shitty hellhole though. The doctor sent me there because he didn't feel like counseling me in the hospital. The place was obviously underfunded and I'd have to huddle near the radiator with the other two crazies I was bunked with for heat when the guards weren't closeby. We weren't supposed to have contact with one another, or even speak to one another in our rooms day or night. The guards were antagonistic juiceheads too, and would pick fights with the violent kids for an excuse to beat them, sedate them, and drag them off to a padded room in zipcuffs for "quiet time." The place felt like something out of a bad movie, and they'd obviously scam vulnerable parents into keeping kids much, much longer than necessary for the insurance money. I talked to some kids that had been in there for years. They got in one little fight with another patient and their mom got scared. She said, "You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air." I whistled for a cab and when it came near, the license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare, but I thought "Nah, forget it" - "Yo, holmes to Bel Air." I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 and I yelled to the cabbie "Yo holmes smell ya later." I looked at my kingdom, I was finally there to sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air.
>>
>>6749635
>my therapist told me to go to this facility to get on meds asap, and i very stupidly admitted to feeling suicidal
explain more about this pls
>>
>>6749635
>>6749680
*Can I ask how old you are?
>>
>>6749584
cfh supposedly spent a good amount of time in a mental institution, and claimed to pass to everyone there

guess you have to really be crazy to survive in mental hospital
>>
>>6749615
That's the standard care for trans people, there has never been an intent from the medical community (or at least the financial part of it), to help trans people.
>>
>>6749706
I convinced an internet friend, mtf, to come out here to San Francisco. She's said the medical care out here has been the best ever for her, which is surprising since its through the VA and I've traveled the country and the VA is shit everywhere.

So that makes me want to ask, what state do you live in?
>>
>>6749723
I live in north europe, with national health care.
>>
>>6749691
i'm 24
>>6749683
>be on antidepressants
>they dont work
>just quit taking them since they dont do shit and i feel like shit
>therapist is swamped with clients
>keep missing appointment with my primary doctor (who wrote the prescription originally)
>she tells me i really need to stop putting it off, and the urgent care thing is a pretty easy bandaid
etc etc
>>6749693
i passed just fine the first two days, so idk

>>6749682
heh
that was a seamless transition
brilliant
if the first portion was true though, that really really sucked, my experience wasnt that bad.
>>6749680
>other patients shouldn't be discussing personal questions with you unless you openly invited them to.
i mean, it was required to go to groups with other patients and interact, and eat with other patients...and there wasn't anything to do, so yeah alot of people ended up going into the lounge room, which was where a TV was (and that was the only form of entertainment)
there were no books
you had to beg for paper and pencils
you could only go outside at certain portions of the day
etc
>I understand the no shaving but they still could have found a way to allow you to remove your hair because that action supported who you are.
yes, and this is why it upset me so much
someone could have fucking watch me shave in my bathroom for fucks sake, but all the nurses refused. there was one nurse who was really awesome and was like "i'm sorry they dont get it" and she just gave me some razors and shaving cream and said just leave it in the bathroom and i'll get it when you're done" but she was gone most of the time I was there.
oh-i could have shaved with all the male patients at a big shared sink; i was invited to do that.

yeah, i thought i would get fucked over for being a tranny, which is why i never wanted to go to a mental hospital, at least not when i'm not legally female, and still have to deal with facial hair but, whatever
>>
>>6749736
oh. weird, thought europe would be more progressive in dealing with transppl
>>
>>6749742
Have you tried going to the emergency room to get your hormones prescription refilled?
>>
>>6749777
refilled?
i had just had everything refilled from the pharmacy before i got taken away, so i can't order refills for a few weeks
and after what i just went through im not going anywhere need a hospital or any medical health professionals

if i went to an ER would they actually give me more hormones?
the worst thing about this is that since theres an estrogen shortage rn i had to pay full price for the vial of estrogen since it wasnt the genetic, so i guess thats $100 down the drain...
>>
>>6749747
The health care in europe is overall fucked, but especially for trans people.
Parts of it is covered though.

>Adams apple shave is covered
>But the surgeons have no expertise in it, so they only remove a mm or two
>While in reality they should take a CAT scan, and remove like 1-1.5cm
>The surgery done by the health care is practically pointless.

>Hormones are free
>But it takes around 2 years to get them, because it's policy for them to simply wait that time after first contact

>Facial hair removal is covered
>But if you need electrolysis... Well...
>They'll give you like 1 hour a week, but for it to be effective you need ~30hrs over a 7 week period
>So essentially, the care they give you will never lead anywhere, or take around 4 years to complete (where it could be completed within a year, and mostly completed within half a year)

>SRS is covered
>FFS, the more important surgery, is not covered
>Which makes no sense... Why would anyone want SRS before FFS anyway (unless early/lucky transition)?
>>
If I start HRT at 23 am I fucked? I did it for 1 year when I was 17 but stopped because I was poor.
Want to start again but need to lose 5 kilograms first so I don't get fat.
>>
>>6749820
SRS is covered by lots of insurance here i think, although you probably don't get any choice in surgeon..
FFS isn't. it's "cosmetic" (funny though, burn victims get plastic surgery)
>>
>>6749837
no you'll be fine just start asap

if you want, start the anti androgen and lose the 5 kilos (which shouldnt be too hard, no?) and start estrogen once you're done
>>
>>6749874
thanks for advice
>>
>>6749929
>>6749923
yw
>>
>>6749812
When my friend moved here she made an appointment to see a doctor to get her prescription refilled but the next available appointment wouldn't be until after she'd run out so they told her to go to the ER and she got her hormones that day.
>>
I'm new here, but what is it with all the tripfags on this board??
>>
File: 89854578.jpg (173KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
89854578.jpg
173KB, 1280x720px
tfw can't start HRT again til I'm 25

It's not too late, right? Somebody?
>>
>>6751340
Theres several reasons for it:
1st. It helps create a tight knit community which can boot out unwanted people (trolls and such) who have to stay anonymous or just get filtered out.
2nd. For attention whoring. Face it, everyone likes attention when it comes to personal things and your sexuality/identity happens to be a very personal thing.
>>
>>6751373
see>>6749874
age isn't that relevant anyway, its more genetics and luck imo
some people start at 16 and never look that great
just depends on your chemistry
>>6751273
oh.
idk if i can do that? i'm wondering if my insurance would pay for it.
i dont know if i can go and find out, i'm way too scared to go to a hospital or any sort of facility like that again for a while.
if i dont just off myself in the next few days i'll muster up the strength to get myself to a hospital
>>
So, national health care is supposed to pay for electrolysis, but are practically not providing it.

FINALLY, my trans "inspector", wrote a letter to my local hospital about it, that it was needed to be more local and be performed at the right intensity, and that the delayed treatment is having a big effect on me.
Anyway, apparently... The problem is that, the local doctor who called me about it, who had made some other calls to the people I tried to talk to, said "They don't write contracts with private clinics unless the value is below $50k".

So, at the moment... I'm not getting my treatment, because it's too cheap.
Literally, it's not that they can't afford it, it's because it's below the expenses of their policy.
>>
File: 1455265249520.gif (550KB, 728x720px) Image search: [Google]
1455265249520.gif
550KB, 728x720px
>>6755063
>trans inspector

[spoiler]d-does she inspect your boobies to make sure they're growing and your gt to make sure it's shrinking [/spoiler]
>>
My laser appointment is over

This time it was conducted by a young overweight woman
Not as good as either of the two older women I previously had

The session was shorter, she brought the laser into contact with my face less often
Seemed like she just didn't want to fuck up

Also felt like she decreased the strength of the laser

Face doesn't work even feel like it's on fire like last time nor is it swelling up massively

Feel like I should have just paid double and gone to one of the bigger outlets
>>
>>6752668
I'm not sure if insurance pays for ER visiits. I think the hospital may just give you a bill
>>
>>6752668
your insurance is not going to pay for you to go to the ER trying to get a hormones prescription, lol
>>
>>6759105
Do you know what the ER is for? Dont go there to get mones ffs. Its for emerngies that need immedante medical attention.
>>
fucking ree
how is it that these heavily bearded people who obviously had high DHT levels turn out fine?
http://imgur.com/RUa3Iik
>>
>>6763125
i refuse to belive this is the same person. giv a transistion timeline or i call bs
>>
>>6763196
https://www.reddit.com/r/transtimelines/comments/4ykqoc/first_post_here_just_over_a_year_between_pictures/
>>
>>6763216
theres no timeline, just the before/after pic.

commencing to call bs.
>>
>>6763250
the tattoos are similar but i'm not sure
>>
>>6759105
>>6761110
yeah, i didnt think so, maybe things are different in anons country.
>>6763196
>>6763125
beards make a person look more masculine, and its not as if their face is super feminine or incredibly beautiful+filters
>>
>Being bored
>Check twitch
>Enter one for a specific game
>GIrl voice
>Pretty sure I recognize the streamer name
>Look at previous broadcasts
>Guy voice
???
Did I find a fellow mtf?
>>
>>6768488
the link, anon
>>
>>6769184
>Girl voice
twitch
.tv/envybae/v/84836886

>Boy voice
twitch
.tv/envybae/v/76706341

You can kinda hear how her voice doesn't quite handle laughing perfectly... But her voice is still REALLY good.
But who knows, maybe they're 2 different people sharing the same stream account? Though, their voices do sound similar..
>>
>>6769692
Here she seem to be in the middle of her "voice transition"
twitch
.tv/envybae/v/79377258

I think she's only practiced her voice like 1 month and a couple of weeks.
>>
>>6768488
wew lad, thanks for mentioning this
i had a highlight with dude voice
but thats all gone now, dodged a bullet there
>>
I'm 24 and 6'4", is it even worth it for me to try and transition?
I'm working on losing a lot of weight to see if I even have a skeleton/face to work with that could conceivably end up looking female, but right now it seems pretty bleak.
Kinda feels like my best bet is to get /fit/ and go amazon, and just pretend I'm kinda butch. It'd work pretty well since I'm into guns and cars and things anyway, but I could spare myself all the trouble of transitioning and just stay a man and kill myself at 35 like I know I'm gonna anyway.
>>
>>6744641
>15 minutes on foot between my apartment and my office
>1 hour lunch break
>Can eat it at home
>Grocery store right below

Real life dosen't have to be bad anon. Just move to Europe.
>>
>>6769990
Losing weight can only make you look more masculine, as you'd lose the fat covering the sharper male features.
>>
>>6770093
Not really, losing fat makes your stomach less fat, and arms less big.
>>
>>6770101
I was talking about face, not proportions. Chubby guys usually look more feminine
>>
>>6770115
losing fat and then putting on a little weight once on hrt for a while is a good idea tho
>>
File: 1468762682407.jpg (92KB, 740x550px) Image search: [Google]
1468762682407.jpg
92KB, 740x550px
Thread must live.

I have to go to the store, buy some food, and stuff... Then going to "helping friend" >>6743307 and try whatever she had planned.

I didn't remember exactly what she said in the first post. It's actually renovating furniture and decorations.
>>
File: reee.gif (2MB, 180x125px) Image search: [Google]
reee.gif
2MB, 180x125px
>mfw nobody is posting here
>>
>>6781108
just because we don't go through a thread every five minutes doesn't mean people aren't posting here
>>
>>6781374
It's been page 10 twice in a row.
>>
>>6781377
ok
>>
Hey gals! How am I doing?? Here is my progress

https://imgur.com/a/8rAhq
>>
>>6781108
Just let it die if no one is interrested in it

>>6781610
the 9 month pic is very uncanny valley, mostly due your chin. Get ffs.
But im amazed otherwise.
>>
>>6781614
People are interested, but they just happen to forget about it.
>>
>>6781610
did u just give up on shaving
>>
>>6781614
>But im amazed otherwise.
is this bait?
she doesn't pass at all
>>
>>6782830
not claiming she does, but hrt & learning makeup/skincare (i assume) did wonders on her skin.
>>
im glad this thread is moderately successful thank u oh pee
>>
>>6781610
>https://imgur.com/a/8rAhq

id rather be a tranny than to have a toe like that girl in the last pic desu
>>
>>6781610
suicide is an option
>>
>>6781610
what a waste of perfect bf material if i may say so HONestly funpai

seriously cut your hair short, grow your beard out and quit transitioning, you are not physically cut out to be a woman
>>
>>6781610
If I looked like you I'd have probably killed myself long ago
>>
>tfw not a perf
It must be a great feeling to know that men drool over your body, and have to fight their primal instinct when they see you
>>
>>6784774
Where's the cock
>>
Is it normal to not understand or know about much feminine stuff despite having severe dysphoria?
>>
>>6784806
Yes, that has to do with socialization.

Girls aren't born knowing how to apply their make up, they learn it from practicing it.
>>
>>6784806
>is it normal for someone who's their entire life living as a man to not understand or know much about feminine stuff
yeah
unless you grow up as a girl from a young age you're gonna have to learn how to be one form pretty much square one
>>
One of my friends said she was willing to do my hair, makeup, etc to see how it made me feel (never tried to look like a girl before).

Should I do it? I'm afraid it might make me feel worse? But it might make me feel better.
>>
>>6784934
if you're into that kind of stuff i guess. but be prepared for an erin transon situation
>>
>>6784641
>>6783663
>>6783602
>>6782988
>>6782571
don't be so meeeeaaaan :O

~Alice~
>>
>>6785573
Erin Transon situation?
>>
>>6788750
https://a.pomf.cat/rprhza.webm
>>
>>6790108
I still don't quite get what you're trying to say.
>>
>>6790233
erin transon (aka arin hanson) is a youtube video game celebrity and happily cisgendered heterosexual male who loves to wear womens clothes, plays strictly as female characters, and frequently explains his supportive stances toward the trans community. the video you watched was a scene in which erin was given a "makeover" by his girlfriend and upon seeing his reflection was overtaken by a jocular and lighthearted expression at the hilarity of being a manly man wearing full makeup
>>
>>6790362
Alright. I gotcha now. She knows I'm trans but yeah she could still act weird about it.
>>
seeing pictures of puffy girls who are clearly quite fat but have flat stomachs makes me angry and sad
>>
>>6790362
Tbh his wife's makeup skills leave something to be desired and it's especially clear when she's working on someone else. The lash placement in that video was atrocious and the makeup style she used was not suited for his features at all.
>>
How do post op people masturbate and cum? Sorry if this is a stupid question.
>>
>>6790723
Today I found out my younger sister wears XXS
>>
>>6792079
they shouldn't allow people with sisters to end up trans
>>
File: tumblr_nmg9gvToLL1tpfhc5o1_1280.jpg (84KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nmg9gvToLL1tpfhc5o1_1280.jpg
84KB, 640x640px
I'm so bored right now.

I wanna be rich, and have a strong man take care of me.
>>
>>6794508
You will never get either!
>>
File: doublesguy.jpg (12KB, 248x249px) Image search: [Google]
doublesguy.jpg
12KB, 248x249px
>No trips
We'll see about that bucko
>>
>>6795000
fugg
>>
I wear "talls" in shirts, generally, but overall my upper body is smaller than my older sister, who usually wears mediums or large, whereas I can wear smalls.
>>
>>6796798
cool story bro
>>
>>6795000
how will this thread ever recover
>>
>>6797620
by making sure that not a single remaining post gets repeating digits
>>
>tfw will never have a nice body
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfcW7seyCkQ
>>
File: 1465634942095.jpg (18KB, 590x332px) Image search: [Google]
1465634942095.jpg
18KB, 590x332px
>>6795000
>>
>can't get a job while depressed
>can't stop being depressed without money
>can't get money without a job
>>
File: 1423705528812.jpg (14KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1423705528812.jpg
14KB, 251x242px
>feminine enough to be made fun of and sarcastically called a girl
>not feminine enough to pass
>>
What do you no appetiters do to feed your boobs? I've been taking olive oil shots but it's getting kind of old..
>>
File: 7fa4210080b68c7512e9e4c0d34bd8fa.jpg (163KB, 800x1154px) Image search: [Google]
7fa4210080b68c7512e9e4c0d34bd8fa.jpg
163KB, 800x1154px
Survey:

www.strawpoll.me/11098615/
>>
>>6804171
>can't stop being depressed without money
>implying money will make you less depressed
Money buys distractions (be they toys or attention from superficial people) but distractions only go so far.
>>
>>6810385
Money pays health care, and essentials you need to live.
>>
>>6810600
>money pays for essentials you need to live
Maybe in Goatfuckistan
>>
>>6811159
What the fuck are you on about
>>
>somehow I forgot to take my pills once yesterday
time to revoke my tranny card x_x
>>
>>6820221

No worries, it occasionally happens.
>>
>>6809187
Force myself to eat a whole pizza

#JustBulkingThings
>>
>>6820246
oh god...that sounds horrible
>>
>>6830889
i wish anon could be forced
>>
File: Braus_1921_102.png (336KB, 408x676px) Image search: [Google]
Braus_1921_102.png
336KB, 408x676px
WHEN DO THESE GO AWAY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>6830949
What am i even looking at.
>>
>>6830966
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollo's_belt
>>
>>6830949
Never.
>>
>>6830949
>>6830966
>>6831009
vagina bones?
>>
BOMP
>>
>>6841085
What.
>>
How are you supposed to tuck when you need to mess around touching it and doing that just makes it get big
>>
>>6843130
You keep trying until you get used to it and it doesnt become big anymore.
>>
>>6841085
hip bones you dummy
>>
>>6845721
fuggg
but i feel like that's never going to happen
>>
>>6845732
Eventually it will, even if just because HRT killed your libido (and possibly caused erectile dysfunction) :)

Really, its just that your penis/brain has to realitze that you are not touching the penis in a sexual context and you'll stop getting boners from it. If your peen gets hard, ignore it and wait a few minutes doing something else, then try again.
Thread posts: 157
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.