[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does a freedom-loving, Center Right/Libertarian MtF find

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: trans don't tread on me flag.jpg (37KB, 960x480px) Image search: [Google]
trans don't tread on me flag.jpg
37KB, 960x480px
How does a freedom-loving, Center Right/Libertarian MtF find a boyfriend? I just want someone who could poke fun of SJWs, Rad Fems and the BLM with.
>>
File: 1568464.jpg (25KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1568464.jpg
25KB, 600x450px
>>6733608
>center right
>doesn't include alt-right fags and muslims in his make-fun list
Not center enough sorry anon stay single 4ever
>>
Just look at Blaire White.
>>
>>6733661
what exactly is so "alt" about alt-right anyway? that they're willing to say fuck the jews and muzzies? otherwise they seem pretty party-line republican
>>
>>6733693
alt rights tend to be le atheists and proud racists
Alt rights are usually people who have the same story "I used to be a lib but now i see the light hurr durr"
Most of the alt right believes in silly memes like white genocide
as if non whites are actually killing off Europeans at an alarming rate in some sort of systematic killing when in fact they just refer to race mixing as genocide

I'm the opposite I'm a lib who used to be conservative but the right in this country is already full retard
>>
>>6733661
I do make fun of them, I felt like if I added too much people on the list it'd seem a little tacked on. Plus I thought it'd be kinda a given that those people would be made fun of by me.
>>
>>6733719
ah, it seemed to me that you could have considered yourself an "alt-rightist" given that most of them also claim to be right or center-right libertarians
>>
>>6733727
*would have
>>
>>6733719
Gotta be specific anon
>>6733727
Like this guy said, plus if you're gonna name all the leftist headliners you gotta name the right wing ones too. Hoorah egalitarianism!
>>
>>6733744
>egalitarianism
you mean feminism ;^)
>>
>>6733608
are you a 80lbs twink who also wants to top
>>
>>6733744
You're right, but you don't see too much fundies on the right doing too much high-profile stupid shit lately, kinda seems like the far-left have a monopoly on it as of late.
>>
>>6733608
Hey OP. Would love to talk a little about politics and how mankind's right to self determination is our primary concern. Have you got a Skype or a throwaway email or something you want to be contacted on? If you do want to talk, that is.
>>
>>6733608
You hit me up, of course!
>>
>>6733707
Can I found the alt-alt-right?
Agnostic. Categorically racist due to statistic predispositions only, not racist against individuals they know unless they fall into the damaging stereotypes themselves. Believes races and cultures should coexist, separately, without great deals of interbreeding and bastardization or dissolution of traditions and customs.
>>
>>6734510
Sounds like a good idea to me, anon. Also adopting a "two consenting adults in the privacy of their own home" stance on LGBT matters. Public displays of affection are good, obviously, but none of this Pride shit. Trans people shouldn't have to deal with being ostracized by society at large either.
>>
>>6734510

That's what most of the Alt Right is already, just not on fucking 4chan.
>>
>>6734510
I'll make the logo.
>>
>>6733608
I know the feeling. Center libertarian myself. I left Maryland because it was too stupid liberal for me. It's kind of nice being back in Ohio. The perspective helps I think.
Granted trans access is more difficult buuut.... whatever.
>>
>>6733608
>I just want someone who could poke fun of SJWs, Rad Fems and the BLM with.

That's the only thing you want from a relationship...you must be insufferable as fuck
>>
>>6735056
I also want the boyfriend to have a sense of humor, share similar interests, be over 5'9" and be pleasant to the eyes. But political compatibility is important for me yes.
>>
>>6734568
>that's what most of the alt right is already
Still too racist for me. What is it with white people and their obsession with miscegenation?
>>
>>6735087

It's shorthand for a lot of other shit about which we actually, directly care. Very few people even among the Alt Right will make an issue over anight individual friend marrying outside his race.
>>
>>6733608
Through >>>/k/

Just ask Donut.
>>
>>6733707
Actually, a vocal subset of the alt-right is made up of (mostly converted Catholic) religious conservative nutjobs. Look up neoreactionaries.
>>
>>6734510
every great culture on this planet is a result of bastardization

norman
>french norse
english
>germanic norse celtic (norman)
roman
>italic greek (germanic)
greek
>dorian ionic
chinese
>fucking 80 different types of chinaman
jewish
>assyrian egyptian
>>
I am a cis libertarian guy. I found my girlfriend on okcupid.
She isn't alt-right but she see sjw bullshit for what it is and is probably voting johnson.
It probably seems like inviting hostility with low chance of a payoff but give it a shot.
>>
>>6735445
I'm a neoreactionary, but I'm an Atheist Libertarian

>>6733608
can you be my gf :3
>>
>>6735445

Guilty as charged, right down to converting to Catholicism, though on average we tend to be significantly less interested on imposing social conservatism on the populace via the state than are the atheists or neo-pagans who make up most of 4chan’s Alt Right. That’s natural enough, really: while people who reduce it all down to STRONK GERMANIC BLUT have reason to believe that everyone will conform to their ideals in a non-degenerate society, anyone who takes Christfaggotry seriously accepts the Biblical assertion that really dyed-in-the-wool Christians will always be a minority at best, so however beneficial we may find it to diffuse Christian sensibilities throughout a society, pursuing strict adherence from everyone is quixotic.
>>
File: feelNightHD.jpg (81KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
feelNightHD.jpg
81KB, 645x773px
>>6733608
>ywn have a qt transgirl housewife to provide for.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.