[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cis Lesgen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 326
Thread images: 32

File: tiffanah.jpg (221KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
tiffanah.jpg
221KB, 1280x960px
Cis Lesbian General: Useless lesbian edition

:c

Add these to your filter list: http://pastebin.com/hmZKdbmE
And keep updating your filters with every thread. Some advice to keep this general decent: Recognize the ability to hide posts that are attention-seeking. Avoid discussions of feminism, questions of gender, or other topics more suited for your tumblr. This thread is intended for AFAB lesbians to discuss and congregate on 4chan's /lgbt/ board. Therefore please respect /lgbt/ board rules, and 4chan global rules.

To join the Skype email: [email protected]
To join Discord look here: http://pastebin.com/P644WESi

Co-ed schools: >>6706724
>>
File: image.jpg (240KB, 960x1440px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
240KB, 960x1440px
I've recently started watching The L Word, and I'm only half way done with season 1, and I like it, sans Jenny and her annoying boyfriend. I wished I lived in a place where I ran into hot lesbians on every corner.

Marina is so hot.
>>
Anyone here watch, buy, read, etc something because it's the expected stereotype? I don't think I've ever listened to even one Tegan and Sara song.

>>6727484
I watched it because I was curious and dropped it pretty early on. Can't recall what happened but I know the big spoilers.
>>
>>6727503
I've watched shows like the L Word and The Fosters because I know a lot of lesbians seemed to enjoy. Have listened to a few songs like Tegan and Sara, and they are okay.
>>
File: 1430765928940.jpg (22KB, 346x250px) Image search: [Google]
1430765928940.jpg
22KB, 346x250px
girl I like (she dont know about this and is straight) invited me to watch Finding Dory these days but then did not say anything more about that. I'm so passive o god
>>
File: DO IT.gif (3MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
DO IT.gif
3MB, 300x300px
>>6727613
>>
>>6727420
Jesus Christ, Lord Almighty, Father forgive me my sins, I cannot help but lust after that ass.
>>
File: 654654564554.jpg (16KB, 343x418px) Image search: [Google]
654654564554.jpg
16KB, 343x418px
>>6727863
You are forgiven, anon.
>>
>>6727974
Is there a female rendering of Jesus?
>>
File: wambach_crop_north.jpg (38KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
wambach_crop_north.jpg
38KB, 630x420px
>>6727503

No, but I definitely watch/read stuff because it has lesbians and is popular amongst lesbians.

Sometimes it's a hit (I enjoy The L Word, Tegan and Sara, and ogling dykey members of the USWNT) and sometimes not.

I would think it would be more common for lesbians to avoid things for fear of seeming a stereotype than to move towards that.
>>
File: 384.jpg (72KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
384.jpg
72KB, 540x540px
>>6728213
>>
>>6727420
Anons, why you are here and not worshipping your girlfriends ass?
>>
Just a reminder that meeting a gf on 4chan is dangerous because that nice-sounding person probably has over 2947 hidden mental issues

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96SrWO5Na54
>>
>>6728921
Nonsense, this is the best place to get NEET concubines who require very little maintenance. Just computer, access to shower, some clothes and little bit of food. Then you have your very own NEET gf to supply you with endless amount of cuddling and sex
>>
>>6728913
I would but I don't own a gf
>>
>>6728921

>he tries to shout back
>his voice breaks

Fucking top /r9k/
>>
>>6728913
>implying I have a gf and an ass to worship

One night after sleeping with my first girlfriend we both woke up and I said "this is gonna sound weird but... can I kiss your butt?" And then I did. First time I had a butt in my face. Still one of my favorite sexual memories.
>>
>>6728913
I love asses but I'm still much more panties girl.
>>
>>6728923

>cruel normie teasing neets with lies
>will use us to flirt with and then drop us after she quickly gets bored
>>
>>6729080
Owning a NEET means one owns valuable sexual property because unlike normies, NEET's don't require much. Just vie them some love and caring and they'll always be on your side. Also they're kinky so you can fulfill all the perverted dreams using NEET bodies and they don't complain.
>>
File: 2015-06-04 21.46.27.jpg (72KB, 271x348px) Image search: [Google]
2015-06-04 21.46.27.jpg
72KB, 271x348px
is anyone actually still into butches? i've been on a dry streak for almost a year and i'm beginning to think the gay world has moved on, i see another butch lesbian maybe once or twice a month living just outside of pdx and there's just this instant dominating tension that always pops up, like we gotta compete for the title of alpha butch or something
>>
>>6729102
How many NEETS do you own?
What are their responsibilities?
>>
>>6729107

Maybe it's becuase everyone just assumes you're FTMs and aint nobody want to hop aboard that train.
>>
>>6729107
I don't like butches. I'm dating a femme at my university and I'll never g back to butches.
>>6729112
I'm in a FWB relationship with a NEET. She just comes to my place so I can tie her up and spank her. But sometimes it's just cuddling. I know that I get so much more out of our relationship than she does but so far, she seems to be happy and hasn't complained.
>>
>>6729107

Yeah butches are qt as long as they don't literally pass for being male or do that stupid hyper macho act.

picrelated
>>
>>6729107
I cannot stand butches. Usually they just remind about everything bad in LGBT-circles and I hate the pseudo-masculine attitude they posses. So they're definitely not my cup of tea.
>>
>>6729107
I spotted a butch at the mall last night. I'm not into them though. Frankly I would never date one.
>>
>>6729120
>>6729132
i'm sensing a "killing ourselves off from within" theme here with all this hypermasculinity talk, and that makes me sad because i definitely believe it. i like to think i'm fairly charismatic but i'll admit i'm damn intimidated by those other dominating butches i always run into who just buzz their heads and wear skateshoes.

>>6729114
is there a particular reason besides taste?

the hypermasculine ones who just run around in basketball shorts and baseball caps are a definite turnoff but man, i just wanna cut my hair short and wear v-necks, are there honestly no feminine qts left who are still into that shit?
>>
>>6729107
I wouldn't take a butch for a one night stand, much less for a relationship.
>>
>>6729233
>i just wanna cut my hair short and wear v-necks, are there honestly no feminine qts left who are still into that shit?

I wouldnt call you butch then necessarily.
That said, I've got very short hair and am at the point where I sometimes get mistaken from behind for a boy, but I still got the qt femme.
>>
>>6729233
Short hair doesn't make a butch. Hell, during my dark years in high school I had a short hair and I still considered myself a femme. What rustles my jimmies with the butches is the attitude to be special. Usually it's some weird combination of lesbianism and some strange version of masculinity where the butch is acting like a frat boy.
>>
File: image.jpg (24KB, 269x341px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 269x341px
>mfw i'm butch and reading this thread
>>
>>6729233
I just cannot stand the butches who make such a fuzz about themselves. Like "look at me, I'm a butch and I'm a lesbian!!!11!" That's the reason a no longer visit dyke bars.
>>
>>6729243
>>6729247
my bad, i was just generalizing the fact that i don't consider myself one of the hypermasculine butches. i'm very butch, but that's about it. it's just my style.

do you think the self entitled hypermasculinity might stem from the feeling of needing to overachieve in order to prove themselves and be/feel accepted? given the thread's general reaction i wouldn't be too surprised, i know i've definitely felt inferior hanging out in groups with qt femmes.
>>
>>6729264
What about rogue variable butches who are shy and have good tastes in music
>>
>>6729264
Yeah, I hate that obnoxious dominating attitude too. But I'm still your typical butch in apperance I guess, baseball caps and skate shoes and all. I only date other butches though, but I much prefef if they're femme in their behavior and attitude like I am.

I wonder if a survey has been done that shows what types of lesbians are usually attracted to, the most common seems to be femme/femme.
>>
>>6729270
I don't know and truth be told, LGBT-circles aren't what they used to be. During my teens I came there to search for some kind of squad for me. The community, you know, like every single stupid teen I too wanted to be liked. Leaving that world behind was one of the best decisions I've ever made. I tried to lay low and keep a low profile but the amount of gossip was astonishing. Sometimes I wondered that we don't need homophobics to diminish ourselves: we do it to just fine by our own circle jerking
>>
>>6729273
I could even date such a fine specimen.
>>6729277
Well usually lesbians like girls and girls tend to be feminine. I once met a thirtysomething doctor who is married to another woman. They're both so damn femme I ship them inside my mind. So I guess butches are found in mainstream LGBT-circles while more femmes are found in college and professional circles. I don't know but this is the way it seems to me.
>>
>>6729279
i avoid anything "lgbt" themed like the plague, they always end up one big circlejerk to see who's the wackiest or the gayest or whatever, i've never made any friends or met anyone through them, just always left feeling frustrated and cringey. which is a shame because i definitely need some gay friends.

ironically, i only ever end up at these events as some straight friend's token lesbian pass into the exciting world of "being an ally".
>>
>>6729251
kisses from the butch crowd, i love you but you're scary
>>
>mfw too autistic to be an alpha butch
>mfw too autistic to be an alpha femme
>mfw too autistic for lesbian hierarchies and relationships

Is wanting to chop off my boobs normal? I can't even be attracted to otherwise hot qts because I think about how much hotter they'd look even with all of their other feminine features intact, but no retarded chestspheres.
>>
>>6729295
I have been to pride parades which are like the pinnacle of ice berg of the LGBT world. Everyone is all happy and stuff while there are more cliques than in an average high school.

Also LGBT social circles are small because we're such a damn small minority. Hence why avoiding LGBT-groups etc is nigh impossible challenge. This is the reason why I'm pushing my luck with my education. Hopefully I meet femme qt before I graduate.
>>
File: bodyissue2012.jpg (11KB, 576x324px) Image search: [Google]
bodyissue2012.jpg
11KB, 576x324px
I'll go as butch as Abby Wambach. Which is p friggin butch.

Just as long as they aren't fat t b h
>>
>>6729251
Don't trip potato chip. Im a stud too.
Remember we are the one's who get to sit back and watch all those girls have to deal with all that bisexual bullshit.
Just sit back and watch. Soak up all the non-bullshit we DON'T have to deal with.
>>
>>6729300

proof that being trans stems from autism
>>
>>6729322
Chubby/stocky acceptable?
>>
>>6729325
But don't most butches date femmes though?

Butch/butch couples look weird t b h
>>
>>6729325
got dumped over text a week before our one year anniversary because apparently i was just part of a phase, if the femmes aren't making fun of you the straight girls are just using you, this sucks lmao
>>
>>6729328

Yeah, I really like stocky girls.
Honestly I kind of like a tiiiiny bit of chub and thicker waists because there's more to cuddle. I wouldn't want to date most girls who are xs like me.
>>
>>6729333
id date the shit out of another butch if we connected, have dated softbutches in the past too
>>
>>6729343
Enjoy all the hate crimes from drunk bros who whine about lesbian couples who aren't ''''fuckable''''
>>
I just wanted to let you girls know that my gf has abs.
>>
>>6729350
>tfw no gf with abs
>>
>>6729348
i already get heckled for being butch so might as well take advantage of it
>>
>>6729333
>>6729338
Yeah we deal with them but all that hate is because we are so nonchalant about all their drama. We know who we are and we don't hide. Mind you i also hate that baseball hat short wearing fat buch chick to. But im really trendy. And chicks like me just fine. But i don't asert dominance either. I'm cool with the way people are.
>>
>>6729350
please help us and post pics
>>
>>6729356
Help you by making you more thirsty for female body?
>>
>>6729359

Help us by satisfying our massive curiosity as to what an actual lesgenner gf looks like
>>
>>6729362
I'm like Smaug when it comes gf's. I hoard them into a massive pile and sleep with them. Also, no dwarfs allowed. And hobbits for that matter. If you're an elf we may negotiate.
>>
>>6729300
You are not butch. You're a ftm. Fuck ou'ta here.
>>
>>6729300
Trans out REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Should i put my S on?
>>
File: 2015-10-04 19.33.38.jpg (100KB, 405x359px) Image search: [Google]
2015-10-04 19.33.38.jpg
100KB, 405x359px
dear lesgen how do i know if this femme girl is flirting with me and not just being really nice like they tend to be?

we've known each other for little over a year and are in general really good friends, text regularly throughout the day, play video games online together every night, almost all our interests/tastes are common, just generally hit it off really well, she's been with dudes before but hinted that its not exclusive.

my problem is she's extremely friendly and charismatic in general though, uses a lot of emoticons and shit towards other people so i'm not sure if this is genuine flirting or if its just what being a best friend is like to her.

she uses a lot of winky faces in her text messages to me, always playful, asks for selfies, calls me charming, on a few rare occasions when she's complimented me she's almost always used the word cute, almost always texts first. all our friends constantly joke about getting a room or "shipping" us, and i don't know if thats from being oblivious or my desperate pining is that obvious.

i honestly feel like she wouldn't be comfortable with asking her orientation and that it might be too forward. but she lives in a different state and is so overtly friendly to all our other friends, without seeing how she interacts with other close friends and without knowing her definite orientation how the hell do i tell if she's actually being flirty or if i'm just her best bud? sorry for the text wall.
>>
>>6729359
because i'm gay and you said "gf has abs"
>>
>>6729410
Gf's are a scarce natural resource and Anon is right for not allowing lesbians to thirst on her precious.
>>
Have you ever thought about doing inappropriate things to a stranger with others around?

Like the girl in front of you in line with the skin tight yoga pants?
>>
>>6729403
You don't need to ask her orientation directly you silly goose, just direct conversation such that it comes up.
>>
>tfw qt Arab grill asked me out
Probably the best day of my life
>>
>>6729501
Of course, all the time.
>>
>>6729733
Ever met a girl who acts on these kind of urges?
>>
How do you guys feel about rimming? I've never rimmed a girl in real life but I fantasize about it sometimes and it makes me feel kinda... weird that I like the thought of it. idk, you'd think that being gay would make me less of a prude, but I don't know how a girl would react if I brought it up with her.
>>
>>6729744
Well, no. Women in general are pretty polite in public.
>>
>>6729745

Im kinda into it and feel weird about that too.
I've done it once or twice - one of my exes brought it up before me and was hugely into it, loved having it done to her.
>>
Do you ever go clubbing? What's the most intimate you've gotten with a girl on the dance floor?
>>
>>6729842
I once fingered a girl on the dance floor.
>>
>>6727484
That show is complete trash. The only reason we all put up with it is because there was little else showing that much lesbian action at the time, retard.
>>
>>6729846
Details, friendo.
>>
>>6730144
This. Lesbian drama sucks big fat balls because mostly it's too angsty, the girls end up going for men or the ending sucks. Jenny'd wedding was a positive surprise because the lesbian couple strayed loyal to each other, but there was 0% chemistry between the characters. Also the conservative parents had the most on screen time and there was a few kisses, so very little action. Almost pointless movie but still extremely good in lesbian scale.
>>
>>6729842
Friend said she could jiggle her ass cheek on purpose and told me to touch it to see it for myself.
It wasn't at a club though, but a bar.

No, but real talk, the only time it FELT intimate (at least on my part) was at that same bar with another friend. We were both already kinda buzzed and it was like we were always finding excuses to talk to one another so we could get our faces close, like we were about to kiss, because the music was so loud. My memory is fuzzy, but I swear at one point our lips could have touched.

I like to think she felt the tension as well.
>>
>>6730158
Imagine me and you had the lesbian steal the married woman. I heard carol was decent enough. Handmaiden has happy ending but awful sex scenes. But im a cheerleader was aight. Bound was ok too.
>>
>>6730203
>Bound
>ok
Are you fucking kidding me, bruh? Bound is a fantastic crime movie, even without the romance. You're gonna tell me that scene where the cops Cole in and use the bathroom is just ok? Senpai, please.
>>
>>6730237
Calm down mr wachowski,
I was always weirded out by how big tilly's head is compared to the other chick.
>>
>>6729370

>tfw find some FTMs attractive

is that bi?
>>
>>6730203
>>6730237
>>6730302
>Tfw i would be corkie in that movie
Work in apartment maintenance and have a criminal background.
>>
>>6730157
I'll greentext
>be me, exchange student in the USA
>meeting qt's, drinking cheap wine, occasional medical studies
>life is good
>meet 10/10 Asian American grill
>hang out with her
>too afraid to ask her out because reasons
>"anon, let's go hit the club"
>sounds like in idea
>go to club
>both drink
>get horny
>very horny
>"anon, let's dance"
>things start to escalate
>my hand inside her skirt
>shaved and wet pussy
>this is heaven
Then we took left, took an Uber and you girls know what happened.
>>
>>6730306
Stupid question
>>
>>6729515
recommendations on how to do that? i can't think of anything that isnt hugely obvious
>>
File: 1b9.jpg (72KB, 640x539px) Image search: [Google]
1b9.jpg
72KB, 640x539px
>>6730325
>>
>>6730327
That's easy. Just talk about your escapades and your gayness. They will just automatically tell you about themselves
>>
>>6730326

Stupid answer
>>
>>6730325
>tfw no one to molest you in the club
>>
>>6730356
i've tried exactly that. i've tried talking about how gay i am, going to gay clubs, celebrity crushes, you name it, all to try to get her to confirm or deny. the closest i've gotten is her admitting if she had to date anyone from the overwatch roster, it'd be zarya. this might be flirting too because i've talked to her a couple times about a zarya cosplay.
>>
>>6730325
get you sum
>>
>>6730487
It lead to us dating and being lewd. I mean very lewd
>>
>"""""cis""""" lesgen
Lmao desu
>>
I watch Asian dramas for qt's but they're always awkward. I just cannot understand how anyone wants to act in those movies.
>>
>>6730144

Speak for yourself, edgelord. I genuinely enjoy it.
>>
My little sister just came out to me. Apparently she is a lesbian and now I'm like what did I miss?
>>
>>6730363
Stupid stupid

>>6730325
I feel joy and jealousy all at once. Are you gonna immigrate?
>>
File: bP9PaJX.jpg (48KB, 453x604px) Image search: [Google]
bP9PaJX.jpg
48KB, 453x604px
Where do I meet qts at /lesgen/? I'm a complete sperglord, so I normally walk around stores downtown and hope a qt will appear. I get mistaken for a 13 year old boy 99% of the time, so that could be why qt dykes have never talked to me before... All I want is a perfect butchxbutch relationship like pic related. reeeeeeeee
>>
>>6730897
University and working places
>>
>>6730855
If I can get a job and a license, why not? It pays better in the states than where I'm from.
>>
>>6730972
Fuck off we're full. Where ya from?
>>
>>6731042
Surely there's room for one Swede? I mean I can cook and I love books and vidya.
>tfw noAmerican wife to get me a green card
>>
>>6730203

carol is bad
>>
>>6729107
I prefer butch women wayyyy more than I do femme. Actually, I don't recall ever being attracted to a femme.

Overall for me, it's:
Androgynous/Soft butch > Butch >>>> Femme
>>
>>6731361
you're my new favorite person in the thread
>>
>>6731361
You are not a lesbian and you should feel bad for ruining our thread with neckbeard shit.
>>
>>6730897
for reasons previously discussed in the thread, butches are super intimidating by nature. i guarantee you're getting checked the fuck out daily, its just usually expected for you to make the first move because everyone else is super intimidated.

as a hyper shy butch my life is hell lol
>>
File: 20160718_211934.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20160718_211934.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>6730544
yeeeeeeessssss

>>6731051
lets talk i love accents
>>
>>6731430
fuck off, this is lesgen not femmegen. go make your own gatekeepers general.
>>
>>6731430
There are lesbians who are attracted to masculine women just as there are gay dudes who are attracted to feminine men. Get the fuck over it.
>>
>>6731458
I like yooou. ^_^
>>
Post lesbian memes :3
>>
>>6731433
Your post actually made me feel better,Thanks. I'm also a hyper shy butch, and I agree, life is hell haha
>>
>tfw lesbian moment in Korean drama series
GOD WHY MUST THOU TORMENT ME LIKE THIS?!
>>
>>6731592

>in the process of trying to find a lesbian dom in the midwest

I agree, life is hell.
>>
>>6731689
Come to Chicago and I'll promise to spank you. And keep you horny as I never give you the right cum, despite licking you. And you'll have to give me an orgasm whenever I want
>>
>>6727420
A straight white male managed to sneek in this picture. Will you see it?
>>
>>6731689
You girls need to learn to Internet way harder than you are.
>>
I hate dykes
>>
>>6731713
I don't get this, please elaborate.
>>
>>6731727
Love you to boo boo.
>>
>>6730302
>Calm down mr wachowski,
>mr wachowski,
lol
>>
>>6731727
Did a qt femme steal your girl?
>>
File: Korra4x6.png (842KB, 1279x705px) Image search: [Google]
Korra4x6.png
842KB, 1279x705px
While we're on the subject of doms, can someone affirm that I wasn't the only one who watched Legend of Korra and wanted to be dominated by Kuvira?
>>
>>6731689
Hell I'll fly anywhere in the US. I just like to bounce around and meet new people. I'm a stud tho. Might be offputing to some.
>>
>>6731703
>>6731829

post tummie

>>6731818

nope you're not, she's OG for a cartoon qt
>>
>>6731940
Nope. Tummy not sexy right now.
>>
>>6731592
do you have resting bitch face by any chance? i do, so combined i'm practically unapproachable
>>
>>6731829
are you kidding a backpacking stud fills like every fantasy i've ever had since high school, come to central oregon
>>
>>6731963
I really will you know. Don't tempt me.
>>
>>6731703
You say "have to" like it's a chore or something and not my purpose in life, to serve a woman completely and give her orgasms at her will.

Where will I sleep though?
>>
>>6732046
between my legs
>>
>>6731957
Are you in uni? and yeah, I have a case of resting bitch face too. It sucks because I'm extremely shy, and it's already hard enough for me to talk to people irl. Does it ever get easier?
>>
>>6729120
looks nu-male
>>
File: 02.png (384KB, 576x583px) Image search: [Google]
02.png
384KB, 576x583px
>turning 26 soon
>still look more like before photo

CAN I FUCKING BLOSSOM ALREADY
>>
>>6732288
I would legitimately wanna fuck that before photo over that right side gremlin.
>>
>>6732288
Wtf?!??
You already look great!!
>>
>>6732288
CUTE!
>>
File: 1469001774161.jpg (108KB, 700x516px) Image search: [Google]
1469001774161.jpg
108KB, 700x516px
>>6732108
Your house, your rules...
>>
>>6731689
>tfw lesbian dom in the midwest

Hi there. What state?
>>
>>6732288
Oh a sorority lesbian, just like muh erotic novellas. Girl should work on her squats, get some hips and ass if she wants to forget what she looked like when she as 12.

>>6732293
Enjoy jail pedoshit

>>6731940
Stomach - not "tummie" hun bun.
>>
>>6732343

Ohio, you?
>>
>>6732418
Missouri. Do you have a Skype, kik, or Discord you could give me? We could chat more and not clog up the thread, if you're down.
>>
Do you ever feel like someone is playing the "lets see how much I can tease her before she loses control" game?
>>
>>6732452
Sure, add me on kik. Username - sad.sunshine2
>>
>>6732590
are you real?
>>
File: JkqOK21.png (341KB, 500x575px) Image search: [Google]
JkqOK21.png
341KB, 500x575px
>>6732590
I play that game, it's pretty fun
>>
>>6732131
not at the moment, looking for a job before i go to school

i don't know haha, all my relationships the other girl has started, i just usually flirt uncontrollably until they either get the hint or dont
>>
>>6732606
Sent you a message!
>>
>tfw no cute grils to go to Disney with...
>>
>>6733272
Which Disney?
>>
>>6733272
>tfw no Nickelodeon Studios to take grils to
>>
File: 65798654126123123.jpg (41KB, 590x451px) Image search: [Google]
65798654126123123.jpg
41KB, 590x451px
Is it douchey to still want some sort of female attention for validation even though you have a girlfriend?

I love my girlfriend but can't help it to look at other cute lesbians even though i would never want to cheat on her. It doesn't help that I recently got /fit/ and am in the best shape of my life at 5'2 and 110lbs with some muscles.

Feel guilty when I get gay stared and enjoying that attention. Would you feel cheated if you were my girlfriend?
>>
>>6733448
not cisles
sorry for invading

I feel kind of similarly
my boyfriend says he finds me really attractive
but I don't find myself very attractive and really want validation from other people besides him
>>
>>6733453

damn we got something in common. I don't feel attractive either even though people tell me i am pretty. ugly duckling syndrome I guess.

but is it normal to need validation beside your partner? or is that attention whore tier. I don't want to be that. any way of fixing that?
>>
>>6733473
I would say it is normal
but that doesn't mean it doesn't makes me feel kind of shallow or petty
>>
>>6733448
I wouldn't feel cheated unless you're giving them that same attention back, then I'd feel like I'm not good enough for you.
>>
>>6733519

Usually when I get flirted on I respond in a charming way back because I don't want to seem like a sperg.

Is that disrespectful towards your girl even when you clearly only show physical attraction towards her?

Like in my head I imagine people think "anon is a flirt but her heart belongs to her girlfriend" or does it just seem immature or like you said that I am looking for something "better"
>>
>>6733550
You could just ask your girlfriend "Hey, does it bother you when I respond in a ncie way to people who hit on me? I dont want to be rude to them, but if it bothers you I'll stop."
>>
>>6730144
Agreed. Never understood how they could have so much free time on their hands for all the bullshit drama.

Although I'll admit that my love life looks like Alice's flowchart.
>>
>>6733448
>I love my girlfriend but can't help it to look at other cute lesbians even though i would never want to cheat on her.

Just because you've eaten doesn't mean you can't read the menu again.
>>
>>6733604
this, also i'd consider it somewhat rude if i wasn't at least somewhat charismatic back
>>
>tfw my gf has a baby fever
>>
>>6733961

yeah but what if you get tempted? Is there like a thought pattern in the moment that can stop you from giving in into those animal urges.

I mean in the moment it would feel good to taste something new but in the longrun it's just shit. Just when you are horny that is hard to grasp.
>>
>>6734026
alright you gotta take a step back here and stop with this "animal urge" stuff, we're not in a werewolf romance novella.

if you are that easily "tempted" and have to give into your "urges", you're just a cheater because you're a rational, functioning adult who should know how to be responsible and understand the consequences of their actions. if you're THAT weak that feeling raunchy makes you want to cheat on your partner, you need to reevaluate your commitment, relationship and responsibility in general.

here's your thought pattern: don't betray the person who loves and trusts you intimately. break up if your constitution is struggling that much. talk to your partner about limits before you hurt her, or yourself.
>>
>>6734065

You're right. Guess I still have a lot of mental growing up to do. But I really love this girl so I will talk to her about the boundaries I shouldnt cross. Thanks breh
>>
>>6730306
They're self hating women, it's still gay.
>>
>>6734434

that's interesting. so what do you think is the main difference between a ftm and a lesbian? there was a time when i was a teenager I felt that i would rather be a boy but now in my 20s i am actually pretty okay with being a woman.

can this truly be just a phase? are all ftms self hating lesbians?
>>
File: image.jpg (75KB, 500x469px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75KB, 500x469px
>>6734434
>still gay
top kek
>>
Do any of you guys have any good kissing or maybe sex tips? Meeting my girlfriend in person this weekend, and we're both virgin fucks
>>
>>6734468

>eyes have female shape
>manlet
>frankenstein dick

literally mental ill if you decide a comfy androgirl life for that
>>
>>6734482

*to trade
>>
Tell me lewd stories
>>
File: 1365103831840.gif (564KB, 738x681px) Image search: [Google]
1365103831840.gif
564KB, 738x681px
>>6734482
Andro sucks, imagine all those children and sometimes old people that ask you if you're a girl or a boy. Already experienced it once, it isn't worth the public humiliation.

Anyway, since I'm pretty sure some FtMs are browsing this thread and I'm too lazy to go to /ftmg/ to ask; has being on T make you less depressive? That is, if you were depressed before to begin with. I ask because I've taken a shitton of meds, even ritalin, and I'm still dead inside and I heard T can make your motivation go up. What do you think?
>>
>>6735267

what is humiliating about being asked if you are a boy or a girl? i get it asked once in a while and I just laugh it off.

unless you are ugly and insecure about yourself. you aren't ugly aren't you anon?
>>
File: 1349270400179.jpg (87KB, 646x707px) Image search: [Google]
1349270400179.jpg
87KB, 646x707px
>>6735298
I'm probably average, but I'm extremely insecure. I can barely stand to talk to people, so it would be hell if random strangers came up to me and asked what I am and why I present myself like that. I would just die out of autism.
>>
>tfw you like cute girl
>tfw she said she's "always wanted to try heroin" but "probably won't"

fuck
>>
>>6731361
same here. I find femme way more intimidating than butches.
>>
>>6735310

drop it like it's hot
>>
>>6735310
Which statement is the problem here?
>>
>>6735338
The thought probably would have never entered her mind to even be curious if a friend hadn't brought up that he does it "from time to time". She was like "You guys really do that shit?" and he was like "Yeah, next time we're doing it you can come along as long as you bring your own needle."

I had no idea that they were into hard drugs until this weekend. She and I talked about it on our own and I pointed out how heroin is seriously dangerous and it's one of those drugs where you need larger and larger hits to chase a high so that makes it even MORE dangerous. Plus she used to be a chain smoker, so that means she likely has an inclination to addiction.

She's a law student. I thought she was smarter than this.
>>
>>6735364
Junkies can't handle the shit, educated people can.
t. I speak from experience
>>
>>6735382

Nobody can handle Heroin.
>>
>>6735410
I do cocaine
>>
>>6735364

i know it's hard anon but there are other cute girls out there. if you have people in your life who even remotely suggest they are thinking about doing heroin or are okay with people doing it you should drop them.

it's really not worth it you have to just let it go. she will do it out of curiosity eventually especially if she was stupid enough to chainsmoke
>>
>>6735418

>needing drugs to enjoy life

sad tbqh even for an vietnamese basket weaving forum
>>
>>6735477
I have my vices.
>>
I dub this as officially NO DRUGGIES GENERAL or WOMEN NOT RETARDED if you will.
>>
>>6735503
Don't we all? I got of heroin but still drink too much. I call it a compromise in my life.
>>
>>6731618
Was it in that one with the college students? If they actually give seungyeon a lesbian love line imma start watching it.
>>
>>6735623
I use it seldom. Sometimes I just want to use it it might take a month or two before next dose.
>>
>>6735648I'm glad you will have a short, miserable life, with no one to ever stay by your side or truly care about you. Good riddance.
>>
>>6735648

Drugs are bad m'kay.
>>
>>6735685
>>6735690
Coke is too expensive to be used regularly so don't worry, I'm not going anywhere
>>
>>6735698

Would never worry about a degenerate like you sorry if that sounds rude but even if you were my dream girl aesthetic wise i would cut you off asap after hearing you are a druggie
>>
>>6735714
Can't a girl like machines guns and cocaine now and then? I'm disappointed anon.
>>
>>6735690
Only drugs I do is vidya. Is that acceptable?
>>
>>6735725

Machine guns are okay anon. But no sorry I would be too heartbroken if you inevitable succumb to the destroying nature of drugs. So i shield myself from people like you even if you would be a rad person all around.

>>6735725

Vidya is okay too
>>
>>6735310
Run.
>>
>>6735789
I understand, my dear Anon.
>>
>>6733303
The only one in the World that matters.
>>
>>6735382
>>6735410
>>6735452
I've seen what heroin and coke can do to people who can't "handle it" first hand. I have a couple addicts in my family, my dad was a lawyer and one of the partners in his firm lost everything to coke.

That's what scares me about that shit so much. I told one of the girls who offered me coke about that and she was like "Well you could probably handle it. You won't get addicted." And I was just like "I don't know that and neither do you. It's not worth the risk to me to find out." I'm not even remotely curious tbqh.

I guess because I've had a ton of shitty first hand experiences with druggies is why I'm so worried. That, and I really like this girl.

I think I've decided to wait it out. When we were alone and I brought it up, she said I was right. So hopefully she'll stay thinking that way. I'm worried if I give her an ultimatum or vocally disapprove of it too much, it'll just make her want to do it more. Plus I don't want to be "that girlfriend". But if she ever does it, I've decided I'm going to leave.
>>
>>6735878

But don't overtly tell her it is a dealbreaker just subtly. She might keep it from you if you disapprove too much.

But I don't know how you can not even consider dropping her immediatly even after your past experience with drug users.

I mean okay she didnt do it actually but even that sentence of her says more than enough about her mentality on the subject. We are talking about heroin here and she casually mentions she might try it? Fuck that anon. Fuck. That.
>>
>>6735906
>She might keep it from you if you disapprove too much.

That's what I'm worried about. I've just decided to let it lie for now.

>But I don't know how you can not even consider dropping her immediatly even after your past experience with drug users.

Honestly, I don't even fucking know either. My aunt is a heroin addict and we think she does coke now, too. Being around her is honestly so painful and sad.

I also lived with a girl on meth for a semester and all her friends were druggies. It was one of the most depressing and miserable times of my life.
>>
>>6735943

Are you blinded by her cuteness? Because there are plenty of girls out there who are better than her. Dont waste your time on people like that.

And assuming she is studying law she must be in her 20s. Character is pretty much set from then on and will not change
>>
>>6735878
I just don't get the mentality of druggies. I mean they're dumber than a box of rocks, sure, but no good stories come out of drug use. There is no benefit, none, to using drugs - there is only soul breaking consequences. Yet they so it and keep doing it. A social thing for sure, which is why normies are drug addicts who should rot.
>>
>>6735977
We're all in our mid-to-late 20s. And I guess I am blinded her being cute and otherwise a cool person. She and I also have a ton in common and get along pretty well. I felt like we were so compatible before and now I'm kind of a teensy bit bummed. I think that's why I've also decided to give her the benefit of a doubt.

To be honest, I'm not super confident and have had a long battle with mental illness. I'm kind of just glad that I have a circle of friends and a regular social life. I've been doing a lot better and making a lot of progress and I thought it was because I've been trying actively not to isolate myself so much. But at the same time, they party way too hard for me. I'm worried about becoming a heavy drinker.

The ones I really like aren't users of hard drugs and I'm worried that it'll cause a rift between us if I distance myself from the ones that do use them. I'm kind of trying to figure out a way to ease up on the drinking and still spend time with the people I really like. Because they're all always together.
>>
>>6736042

It's better to be alone than to be with people who do drugs like heroin and coke.

In the end they will fuck your life over.
>>
>>6736042
Party friends are not your real friends. If you're afraid that not partying with them will hurt your friendship, then they're not you're real friends.
>>
>>6735307
i went on a professional guided haunted tour/theater thing with live actors on vacation once and had to make one of the actors break character to get him to stop calling me a dude

had to confront him and tell him to stop trying to get the "gentleman" up on stage for an early 1900s skit, it was unprofessional and humiliating after i refused the first three to four times because my mother was there, getting frustrated and yelling "she's not a boy!" and drawing a crowd, told him i was a butch lesbian and to knock it off, he tried to improv his way out and do the skit there in front of the stage

i got really pissed, stopped him, told him straight up that i was a theme park actor too, rattled off some credentials, told him how unprofessional his crowd reading abilities were, and that if he didn't disengage i'd be speaking with his supervisor and the dude FINALLY reluctantly improv'd the skit's end and let the tour continue but i was definitely "that bitch" for the rest of the tour

it was probably my worst nightmare as someone with extremely low self esteem but joke's on them cause the softbutch playing a dead soldier in the next room over eyefucked me for her entire monolog

i work the california renaissance faires and pirate festivals btw
>>
>>6735313
anyone who manages to be attracted to me is intimidating to me lmao
>>
>>6734195
sorry to be so harsh, i just don't think anyone has "animal instincts" that take over them. no one deserves to be cheated on, and you don't deserve to be labeled a cheater.

if you've been together a while and she won't even let you engage in friendly conversation with other girls though that might be a warning sign. i feel like you should definitely be able to throw that charisma right back at them without actually flirting, just so you don't cold shoulder them.
>>
>>6736042
anon, i understand your choices. if these people are really your friends, they'll hang out with you outside their party lifestyle, or respect your choices if you join up with them but politely decline drinks, or decline hanging out with the people doing hard drugs. its hard drugs for fucks sake, and if they're sour about you being uppity about them it is time to GET THE FUCK OUT.

hang out with them, politely decline the drinks. i smoke weed like a train and drink pretty heavily when i party but i always make sure i know my friend's limits first. but if they're acting like they've got a stick shoved up their asses because you won't do fucking heroin or cocaine or whatever, you need to move on, because those are just junkies.

also sometimes people say things spur of the moment, good for you for giving your girl the benefit of the doubt but if you're really going to you also need to be 100% ready to dump her ass on the curb if she does use. no hesitation. that's your compromise.
>>
You know what I hate about druggies and junkies? The fact that they cannot suffer from the consequences of their own actions.

Where I live druggies get all sorts of things. Subsidies housing, some of their living expenses covered. Medical treatment. All of that from taxpayers pockets. And I'm so fucking sick of that shit.

My thing is: if you absolutely have to use drugs, do it. It's not my body, my life or my choice. But don't you fucking dare and make the rest of us pay for you shitty choices.
>>
>>6736445
>The fact that they cannot suffer from the consequences of their own actions.

What do you think addiction is?
>>
>>6736453
Not nearly enough punishment if you ask me because apparently, it's a sickness that needs public money.
>>
>>6736458
>public money

I'm guessing you live somewhere without socialized health care.
>>
>>6736462
Yes, I live where all the taxpayers pay for the health care. Which is why I pay extra for a private health insurance because no way in hell I'm ever going to trust the public health care system.
>>
>>6736468
>Which is why I pay extra for a private health insurance because no way in hell I'm ever going to trust the public health care system.

I'm glad you can afford it.
>>
>>6736469
It's my only choice. Aging population and budget cuts to healthcare means that only chance to get quality medical treatment is in the private sector. I'm just hoping insurance premiums don't rise when public system fails.

Fun fact though, even the public sector loves insurance patients more. They get faster trough the waiting lines and they don't have to wait for surgeries if they have the company to pay for it.
>>
>>6736485
I miss being able to afford good healthcare.
>>
>>6736491
The only good thing about the public healthcare is free ambulance and emergency treatment. Frankly the only reason why I support that system.
>>
>>6736497
I'm still paying off the last time I needed an ambulance, which was over a year ago. I bet the paramedics don't even see a dime of that money.
>>
>>6736504
I work in a hospital and our aging population is puling our healthcare system down. Those who can afford insurances use them. Funny though, doctors themselves have insurances. Even they don't trust the public system.

But why don't you have insurance?
>>
>>6736513
I have insurance through my father, which he has through the Affordable Care Act. The joke is that really isn't affordable, not any more. Our copays went from $25 to $65--and that's just for a primary care doc--since he had to get it renewed. To see any kind of specialist is $85, it might as well be $100.
>>
>>6736453
Addiction is their own choice and then they drain the people around them. You have to cut yourself off from druggies or they'll drag you down with them. They'll break in and steal people's belongings, they manipulate others, because they're no longer a human capable of feeling anything other than their drive to get high. They should be wiped off the face of this earth.
>>
>>6736546
You're defining these people by their addiction of choice instead of their unwillingness to change. Plenty of addicts end up seeing the errors of their ways and they repent.

Unrepentant people should be cast aside, no matter what their addiction is.
>>
>>6736543
So you pay how much to see a doctor? Where I live out of pocket max is 690 euro in public system in a year. Insurance our of pocket max is 500 for me.
>>
File: 1467670596100.jpg (98KB, 430x350px) Image search: [Google]
1467670596100.jpg
98KB, 430x350px
>>6732925
What do you want to major in once you are able to go to school? I'm planning on going into comp. sci.

My flirting always comes off as creepy/stalker-ish, so the closest I've ever had to a relationship is when my best friend kissed me, and then told me we won't go any further than that or kiss again.
>mfw
>>
>>6736565
How it works is that there's a monthly payment for the insurance itself, then there's a separate payment each time you see the doctor. That's not including the fees for medication and what not.
>>
>>6736546
I really do have this weird hate/help thing with addiction.

Part of me wishes there was more help. There's drugs for heroin addicts that'll make them sick to dead if they go back to heroin but shit's expensive. Part of me thinks fuck methadone, also expensive, and the state should replace it with that. Or god therapy. Or something fuck.

But it frustrate me because I see my brother go from heroin to meth to back and we've given him that drug, then a few months after heroin was out of his system he's back on. He has a great job, benefits, 20 bucks an hour, and he scams it. Burns any relationship with family. Gets bitter at us for judging him or not trusting him.

Shit's hell. But after all these years I'd still trade anything for him to be better. So while I hate addicts I still can't find me to say "fuck them, let them die"
>>
>>6736575
Same here. Difference is that public sector also has co-pay or whatever the hell it's called around here. Basically you have to pay some of your treatment by yourself.

Same for ambulance. Sorry for providing false information but you'll get a letter home where you have to pay for it. They're not that large amounts and 691 euro is the maximum limit in public sector. Though public dental healthcare is separate and there's a co-pay every time you use it. Same goes for ambulance, especially if it's "non-emergency." Basically the public sector wants less patients, which is sensible.

In the private sector you go to doc and pay it from your own pocket. Then the hospital gives you the receipt and you provide for the insurance provider. They either deduce is from your our of pocket max and you pay it complete, or if it over it they give you your money back later. For surgeries they can give you a payment form where they agree to pay for it, so you don't have to pay for it and then ask the money back later.

Hopefully my explanation was understandable
>>
>>6736602
Yes, it makes sense.

I guess there's no real way around paying for health insurance, but I just miss my $25 payments,
>>
>>6736610
I pay 40 euro/month for my private insurance. Not much but you may have to wait months before getting a surgery in public sector. I'm not going to do that so I pay for my own.

But how much does meeting a family doctor cost under Obamacare?
>>
>tfw 24
>no clear idea of how the health system works here
Yep, that's why I'm still a retarded NEET.
>>
>>6736628
>Obamacare

It all depends on what plan you have. For the plan that my father and I have, it's $65. With some plans, the cost can be over $100 and that's with the affordable insurance.

You also have to factor in that some doctors don't accept every kind of insurance. For a while I had a plan with insurance provider called Humana; their prices were affordable, but almost no doctor would accept them. Having insurance that no one takes is pretty much the same as having no insurance at all.
>>
>>6736651
Over here it depends how long the visit is. 20 minutes is 60-80, multiple it to see how much an hour costs.

In public sector it's the same but the state subsidises heavily: you only pay 17 euro per visit depending on where you live.

In private sector the insurance provider can say which hospital treats you. Unless it's an accident at work. Then you can choose whatever hospital you want anywhere in Finland. All the hospitals love those patients beyond all measure and insurance companies have no choice but to cry and pay.
>>6736637
>22
>student
>part-time job
>paying my own health insurance and shit
>out of pocket max in a separate bank account for emergencies
Life if pretty good, though gf would be nice
>>
>>6736669
>paying by the hour

Do the doctors actually make an attempt to get you out in that amount of time, or do they stall for as long as possible?
>>
>>6736736
Sometimes. Usually the general docs have a schedule because they are appointment only. Hence why they cannot waste too much time with one patient because usually next one is coming. Though they have a habit to give referrals to specialists much more easily than in public sector.

Specialists on the other hand offer much more comprehensive treatment. My orthopedist charged 260 per hour.
>>
>>6736783
Jesus, and you can afford that on part time salary?
>>
>>6736794
That time it was a work related accident, which meant that my employers insurance provider paid it all without any co-pay from me. Which was lucky for me because my treatments costed 17,500 euro. My insurance would have covered it too but I got the whole package without paying anything because me employer was responsible. Also after the surgery the hospital offered me cognac, which was nice.
>>
>>6736588
It's your family, sure. But he's male so I already vote for his demise. In New Lesbos there is no drugs and no males. Win win.

>>6736564
>Addiction of choice
>unwillingness to change
What's the difference? Passivity is a choice as much as taking action to kick a habit. I know ex drug addicts who are successful so there exist some that are salvageable but let's not pretend that the world would miss all the crime and abuse druggies inflict on it.
>>
>>6736564
And you exactly are you going to separate those willing to change from those who just want to abuse the system?
>>6736919
You do understand that most of the junkies are beyond salvaging? It takes years of hard work to cure from bad addiction and the wthdrawal symptoms might be deadly in same cases.

Anyway, I've had my share of violent and aggressive druggies in my career. I've lost hope in dealing with them on daily basis and there's a reason why hospitals spend more and more on security. Decades ago security was more like a glorified fire patrol, today they have full arsenal to protect nurses and doctors from maniacs.
>>
>>6736919
>getting rid of drugs instead of the potential for addiction

What a shitty world.

>but let's not pretend that the world would miss all the crime and abuse druggies inflict
on it.

So, why throw the baby out with the bathwater?

>>6736954
No system is perfect. Programs that are implemented to help people will have people that abuse them, that's how it is. The only way to curtail that kind of issue is to catch and kick out abusers.
>>
>>6736971
Kicking out the abusers in impossible. Because everyone deserves another chance yadayada and all that crap.

Besides, you're putting way too much trust into hand of the junkies themselves. They live in a dark world were people commit crimes and lie on daily basis. Hence why I hate when people give empathy to criminals. I mean for the fucks sake, these people are borderline sociopaths who have hurt people and now you believe that same time in the big house is going turn them into honest persons? Same goes with junkies. They have lied to me so many times I don't even care anymore about them.
>>
>>6736988
>empathy to criminals
People who run red lights or go over the speed limit are sociopaths? Idiots, sure, but sociopaths?

You've never committed a "crime" in your life, OP? Never pirated any music or movies, or anything like that?

>and now you believe that same time in the big house is going turn them into honest
persons?

That's because most prison systems aren't focused on rehabilitation; in America, the prison system thrives on repeat offenders. It's not in the interest of the prison system to make honest citizens out of prisoners.
>>
>>6737012
>rehabilitation
And the rights of the victim to get justice? I just fail to see why we should rehabilitate rapists and other scum.

Also I have zero experience in how Americans treat minor trafic offenders but what I meant real criminals, who should be put down.
>>
>>6737031
This. Rapists get too much sympathy and the convictions are laughable.
>>
>>6737031
>real criminals

All criminals are real criminals, anon.

I don't know where you live, but America has an overabundant amount of non-violent criminals in its jails, which has caused its prison system to be bloated.

On the other hand, plenty of non-violent crime is morally rephrensible, like white collar crime, for instance.

Those people leave plenty of victims in their wake, do they deserve to die at the hands of the government?

>I just fail to see why we should rehabilitate rapists and other scum.

Rape is a very specific type of crime, anon. Or perhaps not so these days since the definition of it seems to be under constant scrutiny.
>>
>>6737089
Real criminals is violent criminal in my books.

And answer to white collar crime is 20 years in jail, minimum. I seriously fail to see how an educated person didn't know the consequences of his or her actions. Lock him up to rot and make an example.

Besides, I just can't see why working citizens must pay for treatment of criminals. Like "oh, sorry for doing bad things. Let us give you therapy and pay your bills and don't be a bad boy again. Also fuck the people you wronged, we know you've had a tough life."
>>
>>6737031
>I just fail to see why we should rehabilitate rapists and other scum
So they don't rape in the future.
>who should be put down
The system isn't infallible. Killing innocent people is not worth any notion of justice.
>>
>>6737124
Oh yes, must feel about the victims when criminals never answer for their crimes.
>>
>>6737108
>Besides, I just can't see why working citizens must pay for treatment of criminals. Like "oh, sorry for doing bad things. Let us give you therapy and pay your bills and don't be a bad boy again. Also fuck the people you wronged, we know you've had a tough life."

You make it sound like being in prison is some kind of pleasure cruise.

Was your life effected by some criminal act? If so, I sympathize. If not, you have no right to speak for victims. Some victims want the people who hurt them to be rehabilitated, others want them dead. Victims aren't some hivemind that you can speak for.

>>6737133
>criminals never answer for their crimes

That's why prison exists, anon. You want to make sure criminals pay? Go out and catch some.
>>
>>6737149
Bastard who stabbed me got only 1 year. 1 fucking year because of some mental health problem. And I call bullshit.
>>
>>6737158
I'm sorry that happened to you, anon. Mental illness is a very gray area when it comes to crime. I hope you're aware that most mentally ill people are more likely to be the victim of a violent crime than to commit one.

What happened after his one year? Was he sent to a mental health facility?
>>
>>6737180
What I wanted is that motherfucker to be jailed. He tried to rape me but it was me word against his. Judge didn't believe me rape part and it was only stabbing. I've been fearing for my life ever since and I moved out of my city.

And truth is, I couldn't care less about mentally ill. I already saw how society values mentally ill criminal more than it values me. And apparently my stab wound wasn't bad enough, according to court. Hence why they lowered his sentence.
>>
>>6737201
Believe me, it's a very hard thing to reconcile; wanting to rehab someone so they won't to it again, or getting justice/revenge against him.
>>
>>6737201
>society values mentally ill more than it values me

Apparently, he didn't get help for his illness, how is that being valued?

>And truth is, I couldn't care less about mentally ill
Well, get fucked, you vapid prick.

Maybe they didn't listen to you because you're in a patriarchal society where rape victims aren't taken seriously. Did they accuse you of trying to "ruin his life" or some other BS?
>>
>>6737237
Yeah well, I can only laugh at this point.
>>6737239
I already suffered trough one period of psychiatric treatment because of the attempted rape and stabbing. Though I still shitpost because I can't work. I try to begin uni this Fall but we'll see.

They judge said that I made up the rape part to get him a more severe sentence.
>>
>>6737239
Oh and I had to pay for my treatments with my own and my family's money. Guy didn't have any income so he can never pay my back for what he did.
>>
>>6737271
>can't work
Because of the psych treatment?
>>
>>6737324
Physical and mental damage. But I'm better now. Trying to start my studies. Still, some part of me likes to believe that he has to live with what he did until he dies. But I don't have to.
>>
>>6737328
I'm glad you're getting through this, anon.
>>
File: 1468442328613.png (320KB, 1280x1032px) Image search: [Google]
1468442328613.png
320KB, 1280x1032px
Dear lesgen,
I just came out to my parents and a few close friends. BUT ALAS idk any lesboons. Like non. I have no idea what our community is about or well, anything. I have to look up half the words you guys use because im such a dumb fuck. Any words of advice for dis newb?
>>
>>6737423
Get a sugar mama to teach you.
>tfw not a senpai to babydyke
>>
>>6731703
...not the other anon but super shy softbutch in Chicago hello
>>
>>6729328
My first real intense lady crush turned fantasy waifu was a stocky softbutch. She was too cool for me tho
>>
Someone post pics already i want to get jealous over all the cool lesbos ill never meet
>>
>>6736504
They don't. I used to be an EMT and we all got paid minimum wage.
>>
I just found out that for some reason, I have over 2650 in some investment account I didn't even know existed.
>>
>>6737435
>super shy softbutch in Chicago
Hmm, I could buy you if you're for sale.
>>
>>6737108
Wahhhhhooooow. There is sooooo much about the criminal justice system you just don't know to be talking like that.
>>
>>6737552

Depends, what does ownership entail?
>>
>>6737571
Cuddling, going out together holding hands, playing vidya together and you comforting me as I suffer trough my studies. Also soft bondage and lots of sex. And wearing each others panties all the time.
>>
I'm curious about the kinks of cis lesgen. What gets you off? What turns you on? What gets you wetter than a monsoon in the middle of a fucking rainstorm?
>>
>>6737427
how the fuck do you do that
>>
>>6737578
Can you choke me safely too tho

Also

Do you ever hit up Bondeage a GoGo at Exit on Thursdays?
>>
>>6737603
If you're a good girl I might reward you with that.

And no I don't. Never heard of it.
>>
>>6737596
Kink list:
- Uniforms
- Bondage
- Tight jeans
- Small boobs/ flat chest
- Girls abs
- girl bodies
-Girls
-femmes
- SoftBDSM
-Hardcore bdsm
- Rape play
- Strapons
- Kissing and biting my ears
- femmes
- Black uniforms/nazi uniforms
- doctors
- business women
- fit women
>>
Post alien qt's :3 Best poster wins a gf
>>
>>6737609

:3

It's a punk/metal/industrial bar on W North. Thursdays 11p-4a they do kink upstairs. Pro doms, $25 to get tied up to a fence and play maso in front of the crowd.

Could be a good place to meet :]
>>
>>6737639
This escalated quickly! First date and already in the kinky section.
>>
File: relationshipfetishcrop.png (7KB, 492x165px) Image search: [Google]
relationshipfetishcrop.png
7KB, 492x165px
>>6737596
I just want to have sex with someone I love who loves me.
>>
>>6737662

Mew, email me: [email protected]
>>
>>6737711
I'll send you titty pics
>>
File: screencap.png (61KB, 1571x420px) Image search: [Google]
screencap.png
61KB, 1571x420px
>>6737596
I'll repost in this thread.

>implying another cis girl would put up with this level of degeneracy
>>
>>6737687
Kind'a why im celibate right now. Hard to find huh. We're are like that. We can't get off unless we like the other person.
>>
>>6737804

like or love?

love is a complex interplay of behaviors and feelings, individual personalities...

like is just like, i'm into you
>>
>>6737734

:D
>>
File: dealingwithfeel.png (86KB, 680x511px) Image search: [Google]
dealingwithfeel.png
86KB, 680x511px
>>6737804
I can "get off" I guess but I don't enjoy the experience. It just feels... wrong if I'm not in love. Sex is too close/intimate of an experience for me to want to have it with someone I'm not in romantic love or at least very strong like with.

>tfw haven't had sex with someone I was in love with since I was 17
>>
>>6737836
Ew....

Just.... Ew

>>6737811
Well for me i have to have a deep emotional connection. What ever word you want to call it.
>>
guys

hey

my co-worker is lez

i might be bi or i might be gay tbqh i'm confused but ANYWAY

she doesn't know i like chicks, but she knows i've had ex boyfriends

i'm kinda into her and i don't know if she's into me but she might be

things have gotten kinda awkward between us lately and i don't know which one of us made things weird first

ANYWAY

how the hell do i get her
>>
>>6737853
What? Why euw?
>>
>>6737866
"ay bby want sum fuk" is always a good start.
>>
>>6737887
Cfh. So help me.
>>
>>6737887
>

i

being this forward

how

i work with her, i mean
>>
tfw the first girl I ever had a crush on back in highschool has come back to me years later and is asking me for advice because she thinks she likes girls

i r o n y
>>
>>6737866
oh wow. I was in this damn similar situation in college

Friend in class turned out lez. I was just realizing I prob liked girls and was gay. She thought I liked dudes only, shit was weird after I found out she was gay and that I liked her cause shit was weird.

Then we were just both drunk at a party and I drunkenly kept saying cheesy lines until she asked if I was fucking with her, I gave more cheesy lines that basically said I was gay. Exchanged numbers, hooked up.

But the mature adult thing to do would be to ask her out for coffee or dinner or lunch. Say it's a date. Say the stupid word date at some fucking point. Pay for it. Make it stupidly clear it's a date. That you like her romantically.

You're an adult, not a teenager, so don't stress as much about coming out or labels or whatever. Just think of it as you like her, shit's a bit unclear, you're gonna make it clearer. With a date.

I'm an out lesbian. I don't need some semi closeted girl to tell me she's bi/gay. Idgaf. If she's into me all I need is for her to ask me out on a date. I'll figure she's into girls from that alone.
>>
>>6738167
Thanks, I appreciate it.
>>
>>6737738
I'm butch so it probably doesn't count but i'd be into all of that lmao
>>
>>6737012
Oh don't be dumb. You know running a red light is not equal to pirating a movie and that in turn is not equal to abduction etc. Unless you really can't distinguish things. Criminals as in hurtful to others.
>>
>>6738356
>Criminals as in hurtful to others.

Anon, the textbook definition of a criminal is someone who commits a crime, there are no stipulations to that.
>>
>>6738366
Drug user is a criminals even if the said person has moderate use, finances the substance use with his or her own work income. I wouldn't call such a person a criminal.
>>
>>6738373
Well, pat yourself on the back and give yourself a medal, but the law doesn't agree with you.
>>
>>6737866
Step one is learn to read what general thread this is, step two is fuck off.

>>6737237
Stop with your "I understand how you feel" customer service schtick. It's making me uncomfortable.

>>6737239
The violently mentally Ill should be given one treatment - death. So what if they "can't help it" they have the potential to destroy people's lives. They are useless as individuals and useless to society.

>>6738366
>textbook definition
>what is having the intelligence to recognize words used in context
Goddamn anon. Is it autism?
>>
>>6738379
>muh context

People like you are the reason why the English language is dying.
>>
>>6738377
Then the law is wrong.
>>
>>6738383
>can't compute meanings through simple analysis
There's hope for you tho!
http://www.hngn.com/articles/174327/20160129/autism-cure-scientists-block-specific-cells-prevent-mice.htm
>>
>>6738373
>drugs are illegal
>does drugs
>gets caught and is tried as guilty
>not a criminal because they buy their own drugs
Let's hope no big decisions come down to you.
>>
>>6738420
What? I don't agree that drugs should be illegal and I only use alcohol so why this?
>>
>>6738458
I wasn't calling you a drug user. I'm saying you're dumb for thinking substance abuse when purchased with their own income is a safe thing to have.
>>
>>6738571
Focking Christ.

I meant that it shouldn't be a crime if you buy the substance with non-crime earned income. You know, victimless crime?
>>
>>6738593
It's still illegal, and the hypothetical person is stupid enough to be caught with drugs. Also the potential is there. Liking running a stop sign. No one got hurt. But it was illegal. And it had the potential to cause harm. Someone bought drugs with their own money. No one got hurt, but the potential is there. Someone drives past a stop sign and smashes into a car killing the family inside. Someone buys drugs with their own money and while getting high their infant child manages to walk outside and into traffic. I've seen a similar thing happen. There are punishments for things that have the potential to cause greater harm.
>>
>>6738602
That's kinda shitty analogy, really. Why not ban alcohol and tobacco with that logic? Try it see what happens.
>>
>>6738602
I bet you're fun at parties. Not the anon you're arguing with but first off, being high and being fucked up are different things. Smoking weed and getting high someone is deffinetly not going to speed recklessly in their car unless that's there usual driving habit. And not watching your child a toddler could walk in the road for any reason-- happened to me when I was little and my dad was fixxing the car. And he wasn't fucked up. You basically described alcohol for your analogy, which is funny because it's legal.
If they're fucked up on heroin, then they'd drive even fucking slower or fall asleep at the wheel because heroin makes you feel like you're wrapped in a blanket and tired as fuck. Coke, depending on how much you do-- just feels like too much caffeine, the whamming headache you can get, and it wakes you up from that tired drunk feeling when you're drinking. They'd have to do quite a bit before they're not ready to drive.
Basically alcohol is the worst legal drug ive seen sold instores. People get obnoxious, can't drink and drive, hurt other people and become dicks and being hungover sucks. And tabacco is disgusting. Id rather hang out with someone who smokes weed here and there then a fucking alcoholic or a chainsmoker.
>>
>>6738612
Alcohol is terrible but it won't be banned. Drugs are already banned. You want them unbanned. I never said alcohol wasn't bad. I was pointing out how you think drugs are a victimless crime is wrong.

>>6738674
Yes I know you're not the anon i was talking to. If you're arguing that drugs should be made legal I don't know what to tell you. Except I'm glad you're a namefag and that you're filtered? Thank god you never joined the discord group. I was under the impression you had at least some decent ideas but I guess I was wrong there.
>>
>>6738704
You do know alcohol is a drug, right?
>>
>>6738704
Never said I agree with drug usage you dolt. I'm saying, you clearly know nothing about what the effects of drugs are and what they do to you, but you're accuseing everything as being bad before you know what something actually is.
>>
>>6738704
Drugs cause damage to society because they're so expensive and illegal. State should sell the drugs to minimize the damages because police cannot win the fight against organised crime.

When police confiscate drugs, the price goes up but the demand stays the same because junkies need their dose. In order to finance their addiction. they commit crimes. It's a circle we should break.

Take Mexico for example. There drug cartels practically rule some parts of the country and violence is rampart. There's always enough poor sods to join the organised crime as foot soldiers because profits are massive. Prohibition era USA proves the point. Never has USA experienced such a rapid rise in organised crime.

And what has been achieved with this war against drugs? Absolutely nothing. Drugs are so profitable business some cartels have build submarines to smuggle the substances into USA. Fucking single use submarines are profitable investments because drug trade is so profitable.

Hence I say end this farce now. Legalize drugs and let the state sell it. It's the only way to kill organised crime.

And no, killing gangsters isn't a way. Pablo Escobar was slaughtered and it only made room for more cartels.
>>
>>6738769
So you think that legalizing everything would just solve the problem. Did you get your education from reddit? I bet you believe everything that is unfair or wrong in this world is because of some secret corporation conspiracy.

>>6738756
So what I'm getting at is you're a retard that does drugs.
>"Not all drugs are bad!!"
There are a number of drugs with a number of ways to damage the brain. I am aware of this. What are you trying to assert here? That drugs don't all have the same effect? Did I say all drugs cause the same effect? I was just stating that illegal drugs are illegal because of the potential harm that can come from them. Alcohol, while not illegal, is just as dangerous if not more. I didn't argue that the law is somehow correct all the time. I just said that drug use is not victimless. Drug use has many victims. I can't believe I have to taking you through this step by step. Now if you have a problem with me saying drugs have detrimental effects that potentially harm others then please take me through your enlightenment.

>>6738729
Semantics. That's not even the point. So you didn't have anything of value to contribute so you just posted something off topic.
>>
>>6735987
>>6736111
It's two people in particular who are into it. The girl is cool. She offered me coke, I said no and she didn't push the subject. But the guy in question is kind of pushy. He's easily my least favorite person in the group but is apparently trying to have sex with me. Despite knowing I'm a lesbian.

But they've all known each other since high school, so the cool people turn a blind eye to a lot of bullshit.

>>6736275
>if they're sour about you being uppity about them it is time to GET THE FUCK OUT.

Yeah, I think one guy might be. I don't mind going drinking one night a week or having a couple of drinks with friends on the weekend, but last weekend they drank all night Saturday, started drinking at brunch on Sunday and then continued to drink until about 9 pm. That's way too much for me. She and I have both talked about how we "can't party like them". So hopefully if I decide to limit my partying, she'll feel a bit better about going along with. It's kind of hard to be sensible when you're the only one doing it.

>if you're really going to you also need to be 100% ready to dump her ass on the curb if she does use. no hesitation. that's your compromise.

That's the point I've reached. If it ever comes to that, it's going to suck and I'll be miserable, but that's what it will have to take. I've also decided that if the guy who has offered to introduce her to it goes through with it, I'm punching him in his crap lousy face.

>>6736546
I had to live with a girl on meth for a semester. She stole shit from me, would have this major freak outs and was verbally abusive. Made me realize that addiction turns otherwise decent people into monsters. I was miserable, but I also felt really bad for her. I tried to help her, but soon realized she was beyond help and gave up.
>>
For the whooooooores

>>6738986
>>
>>6738823
I give up. It's been a while since I've fallen for a troll. So nice work bro
Thread posts: 326
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.