[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cis LesGen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 348
Thread images: 55

File: raisman douglas.jpg (58KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
raisman douglas.jpg
58KB, 800x450px
Cis Lesbian General: lésbica edition

Are you watching the games? Have you found your summer olympic waifu?

Add these to your filter list: http://pastebin.com/hmZKdbmE (embed)
And keep updating your filters with every thread. Some advice to keep this general decent: Recognize the ability to hide posts that are attention-seeking. Avoid discussions of feminism, questions of gender, or other topics more suited for your tumblr. This thread is intended for AFAB lesbians to discuss and congregate on 4chan's /lgbt/ board. Therefore please respect /lgbt/ board rules, and 4chan global rules.

To join the Skype email: [email protected]
To join Discord look here: http://pastebin.com/U9Jy56dJ (embed)

Winter games: >>6658999
>>
File: saskia b.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
saskia b.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
I have indeed found my summer olympics wifu.

Now I have to pay attention to the U.S and German soccer games, goddamnit.
>>
File: IMG-087.jpg (387KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-087.jpg
387KB, 960x1280px
Has the Olympics always been hosted in terrible places?
>>
File: 1470779996160.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1470779996160.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>6706755
all places are terrible so yeah

but hey brazilian beach volleyball

usws was a shitshow today tho
>>
File: image.jpg (53KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 640x480px
>>6706755
Jesus. Sauce?
>>
Aly Raisman just became my Olympicsfu earlier tonight. Seeing her abs rippling through her leotard during the balance beam was a religious experience. I wish my mom hadn't been sitting next to me though. That part was awkward.
>>
File: 1470787489592.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1470787489592.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>watching olympics
>see this
>holyshit amazing
>judges:
>3/20 what a shit job she is horrible

every year
>>
File: Photo_040.jpg (558KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
Photo_040.jpg
558KB, 1280x1707px
i <3 beer
>>
>>6706805
Well she stepped out of bounds and I know nothing about gymnastics but during her flip her legs looked like they weren't positioned correctly.

>>6706802
When she was done with the routine and you could see with each pant her abs stretching the fabric of her leotard. Sweet geezus.
>>
>>6706724
Discord link aint working senpai
>>
>>6706981
https://discord.gg/VHscS
>>
File: strutz.jpg (170KB, 599x900px) Image search: [Google]
strutz.jpg
170KB, 599x900px
Posting buff olympian dyke for Geoanon, god rest her dead, bislutty soul.
>>
Anyone ever been paid for sex?

This woman pays me to "hangout" with her when she is in town, she has a country like 20 minutes from where I live.

She is a bit older but not unattractive old or anything, I assume she just does it to keep from having to look for new girls each time she is in town.
>>
>>6708054
That sounds amazing. How'd it start?

Fuck the Olympic shilling, though. So tired of being told to watch them. Every other ad I see in real life is for the fucking games. Who gives a shit. Like I'm not a good American if I don't watch.
>>
>>6708054
No but that sounds like a sweet fucking deal.
>>
>>6708054
kinda

I ate a girl out for a ton of free weed once. Then repeated it a couple times. Then she gave me straight cash.

But I never got anything out of it physically. At first it kinda turned me on so that was enough. But it wasn't enough because she never touched me back besides kissing and a little feeling up. Then she got a bit too demanding and I found a better dealer so I just stopped responding to her.
>>
>>6708348
I wish my dealer would offer to trade weed for sex. That sounds amazing.
Hell, Id do it for free, for her.
>>
>>6708348
>smokes weed
>doesn't at least continue to whore herself out to a woman but continues to rot her brain with nasty ass pot
Kys
>>
>>6708357
>weed
>nasty
Hang out with the DARE kids while we smoke and cum and cum and cum until it feels like you might die.
No fun allowed, huh.
>>
File: smonk.png (212KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
smonk.png
212KB, 500x375px
>>6708371
>>6708357
>getting fucked up while watching Cartoon Allstars to the Rescue
>come to LesGen
>see this

toppest kek
>>
>>6708371
>weed
>not nasty
Your brain is ruined beyond repair if you really think that, druggie. Lmao
>>
>>6708729
Yeah, I know. I really hate hearing something new in a song I loved for years. I hate getting a new angle on a movie or painting.
I hate sitting there and feeling like cumming spontaneously.

It sucks.
:^(
>>
This seems like a good place to ask: I made a friend in college this year who claims she was raised in a nudist family and thus has different values. Ok.

Now whenever she sleeps over she has absolutely no qualms about walking out of the bathroom naked after a shower or sleeping naked in the living room. I feel uncomfortable about bringing this up because it might be her lifestyle, but I also feel uncomfortable because I am straight. I can't seem to find any information her parents are nudist though.

Since there are real lesbians here, is she bullshitting me/trying to get with me? Is this a tactic? How do I find out?
>>
>>6708808

Nigga just be honest and tell her it makes you a bit uncomfortable and ask her to at least stick to underwear around you.

Just because she's nudist doesnt mean you are, and so long as you dont demand she go full fucking hijab she hasnt much reason to say no or bitch you out.
>>
File: fuck_the_jews.jpg (15KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
fuck_the_jews.jpg
15KB, 300x168px
fuck the Muslims for the orlando shootings
>>
>>6708808
Kinda weird that she's doing it at your place. I don't doubt she's a nudist, but with that behavior I'd have to assume she's at least toying with getting you hot and bothered.
>>
>>6708821
That's the thing, I'm very non-confrontational and I'm terrified of offending her if that is truly her lifestyle. I get nervous of fucking up the relationship because she's one of my best friends now. At the same time it isn't very pleasant to go make some coffee in the morning and find a naked lady on your couch.

>>6708859
How could I know?
>>
>>6708865
I'm gonna have to disagree with you about naked women making coffe. I'd love that.
However, don't you think it's weird for her to continue her nudist thing at YOUR place? I mean, you met her clothed, I'm assuming, so what makes your place different?
Maybe she's just really comfortable with you, maybe she's just really comfortable with you because she's into you and it's a little bit of two birds one stone kinda thing.

Ask her about it, honestly. Asking 'general' questions about the nudist lifestyle, while steering it toward sex (Did you have any problems when puberty hit? Are boners a problem? Etc. ), should answer your questions and broach the subject.
>>
>>6708865

If she's offended by wearing JUST underwear, because the full nudity makes you uncomfortable, then shes a selfish cunt m80.
>>
>>6708890
Yeah, I realized people here would disagree with me as soon as I posted that. Shame for me I can't appreciate it then.

What do you mean "Are boners a problem?"

>>6708894
But I'd prefer if she was just clothed, I still don't know if I'd be comfortable with just panties and a bra.
>>
>>6708808
>not raised nudist
>like being in various stages of undress because I'm a slut

huehuehuehue

In all seriousness though, she probably does it with you because she's comfy around you (this may or may not mean she's into you). I only undress around people I'm cool with undressing around. If you indicated you're cool with it or haven't objected, she might not realize you have a problem. Just be clear with her, mang. Has she straight up told you she's bi or a lesbian?
>>
>>6708905
It's just a really obvious question to ask a nudist, as in, 'With people being naked all the time, do men get boners a lot? Do they have to hide them?'
Obviously, the answer doesn't matter, it's just a way to broach the nudity topic, to see if she's legit, and to get the conversation going in a sexual manner of you want to explore the topic of her possibly trying to seduce you.

Let me ask, though. How the hell did a nudist and someone who can't even deal with underwear hit it off?
Are you a sitcom writer testing out his new show pitch here?
>>
>>6708905

You might not be, but the idea here is 'compromise;.
She isnt comfy in clothes, you arent comfy with her being naked, so underwear is a step in the direction of you not seeing vagina every day when you dont want to, and her not 'having' to wear clothes every day when she doesnt want to.
>>
>>6708915
As far as I know she has been with both sexes in the past but we never straight up talked about that. I know she's comfortable around me. There was this day she went straight out of the shower and then into my room to have a heart-to-heart with me and I was dying.

>>6708922
I'm an extrovert though, I have all kinds of friends. I have lots of pothead friends and I don't smoke. Also the fact that I have a bf makes me feel kind of guilty when I see her naked, as if it's wrong or something.

>>6708926
The idea of compromising at my house sounds funny, but I might try it.
>>
>>6708937
So you're both bislutz?
>>
>>6708943
I am straight, my bf is a man and I'm a woman, and she's a woman. That's why I asked lesgen.
>>
>>6708945
Bye!
>>
>>6708954
Why be so rude?
>>
>>6708356
Honestly that's why I did it. Would've done it for free. Later heard her bragging about getting me, a straight girl, to eat her out. Then I told her nah I'm super lesbo, never been with a guy, woulda done it for free. Then she asked me to do it for free since I was so willing but I told her nah I still wanted the weed/money since I knew she'd pay.

>>6708357
kill me yourself you pussy
>>
>>6708999
How'd she first ask you to do it?
What'd she do, smoke you up and you got all cuddly? I need to know so I can work this arrangement out.
Last time I smoked with my dealer, I started out smooth, but got kinda lame. Hope I get another chance.
>>
>>6709014
I'd met her at a convenient store, knew the workers and was asking them for a dealer, she was theirs and I already knew she liked me because she'd flirted with me a bit before in that same store (just kinda asking where I live around, asking about how I party or if I go to whatever club, checking me out).

Went to her house, she asked if I wanted to sample before buying, said yeah. Still checking me out pretty obvious, we got high and comfy. She started asking if I wanted a deal, had her hand on my thigh and put mine on hers, asked if I'd ever done a girl, etc. Shit was pretty obvious. I've had male dealers try and pull the same shit. It's why I don't pick up from guys on my own. But she was my type in that skinny tomboy way. If she'd asked me out proper I'd probably date her. But while it's fun to fuck with I wouldn't date her after that move cause that whole thing was kinda scummy.

She also fucked me with a dildo for cash once. But otherwise besides some fingering with that she never got me off. Though I never asked her to. I didn't wanna owe her.

Weed was pretty good though. She grew it herself.

So honestly I did nothing proactive besides eating her out. She was the one that came after me more. Be hot and look a little straight I guess. Eat pussy well for repeats.
>>
>>6708937
Bumping for this, please don't leave me dry just because I said I was straight, I could share stories in return if you guys would appreciate that.

I thought about what was said and I think I'm gonna have another friend sleep over while she's here to see if she still does it.
>>
>>6708945
WHY DO YOU KEEP COMING IN HERE?!?!!!
Get a life you fucking bislut.
God that explains the dumbshit statement that a dick in ANY scenario would be a turn on to your dumb ass.
>>
>>6709129
What are you talking about? This is seriously my first time ever posting here.
>>
>>6709124
duuuude

you're only good advice is to talk to her

she's prob not a lesbo but doesn't label herself in that hippie nudist way if I had to guess

her sexuality really doesn't matter though. You don't like seeing her nude, just tell her you aspie. Or move if you are this autistic. Christ this shit isn't complicated.

Goddamn I'm kinda happy to be a lesbo and not a straight dude. Straight girls always over-complicate simple shit and make drama where there isn't any.
>>
>>6708216
She came into the place I work and was all flirty and stuff and asked me to meet her that evening so I did, then she took me to her house and got me really drunk. We had sex a bunch and she convinced me to call off work the next day and I ended up staying there with her until Sunday.

The first time she gave me 800 dollars because she said she felt bad costing me a day of work, injuring me during sex and to replace my underwear we ripped.

The other times she was a lot more straightforward and told me in texts and stuff that she'll give me like 200 dollars a day to be there with her and we do some drug stuff and drink a lot and have sex a lot.

I've offered to spend time with her for free and she always says paying for me is part of the fun.

I dunno, it doesn't feel as scummy as it should I guess.
>>
>>6709143
>move

It's not a dorm or whatever, it's actually my house, she crashes here. She also has the habit of inviting herself which I guess would also be from the way she was raised.
>>
File: insult master.jpg (45KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
insult master.jpg
45KB, 512x384px
>working out outside
>aww yis hill sprints, burpees and jumping jacks
>almost done with my 10 sprints
>two girls walking by
>one laughs and says "you can go home. you're done."
>"Sorry?"
>"You're already skinny you don't need to work out anymore. Go home and eat a cheeseburger."
>Okay.jpg

I don't know why that made me feel shitty but it did. I'm not even /fit/ tier yet.
>>
File: image.jpg (113KB, 1137x1012px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113KB, 1137x1012px
>>6708729
Did you get turned down by a stoner or something? You're pretty bitter.
>>
>>6706724
>Have you found your summer olympic waifu?

Sorta

I'm usually not into East Asians but Fu Yuanhui is such a sweetheart. I'm not even sexually attracted to her, I just want to hug and protect her.
>>
>>6709170
Dont let them make you feel shitty, they're jealous and trying to drag you down
>>
File: 16080987.jpg (38KB, 500x399px) Image search: [Google]
16080987.jpg
38KB, 500x399px
>>6709198
Oops, forgot pic
>>
>>6709160
>still ignoring everyone saying just to fucking have a conversation

Talk to her about boundaries or kick her out. There's no other magical solution.
>>
>>6709210
Will do. Sorry. It's just I probably won't see her until later and right now I'm bored and doing nothing. Thought it was a nice thread.
>>
>>6708905
>>6708937
>>6709160
Nigger, stop being a pussy. If you don't want her to come over, say no. If you don't want her to be naked around you, tell her to stop being naked around you. This is a very normal thing to ask of friends. She's the one being a fucking weirdo by walking around with her coochie out without making sure you're okay with it first. She's being rude and inappropriate, it doesn't matter what her upbringing is or whatever. Stop being a limp-wristed simpering idiot who lets people walk all over you. Tell her no.
>>
>>6706755
>>6706783
tfw Olympics would have almost been hosted in my hometown

Anyway, my grillfriend has been watching the women's gymnastics. She isn't interested in sports but apparently she was pretty fascinated by the things those women were capable of doing.
>>
>>6709223
To be honest I'm pretty confused now.
>>
>>6709214
It is a nice thread. But don't ask for advice and then repeatedly disregard what people are trying to tell you. It's a dick move tbqh.
>>
>>6709309
By the concept of saying no to someone?
>>
>>6709375
I assure you 100% I'm not disregarding, I'm just keeping the conversation going because I felt like talking. That said...

One anon said I should just tell her to stop, another one said I should try to steer the conversation towards sex to see if she likes me, another one said she wouldn't do this unless she liked me a bit, etc. To be honest I'm kinda curious on the question of whether she is attracted to me or not, I know it wouldn't change anything, but after I couldn't find much info about her nudist family I started wondering. I have a desire to know it and I don't exactly know why so I guess I am kind of reluctant to just tell her to cut it akwardly.

Also this answers this >>6709383
>>
>>6709391
>I should try to steer the conversation towards sex to see if she likes me, another one said she wouldn't do this unless she liked me a bit, etc
Yeah, because I assumed you were a lesbian on lezgen, sorry.
Disregard those statements if you're not trying/interested in fucking her.

There is no other option but telling her to knock her shit off while she's in your house.
If you're afraid of losing her, you're a fucking doormat.
>>
>>6709202
It seems like now that I've put on even the barest hint of muscle (even though I'm still not lean enough to for it to be visible), I've had people make comments like that. Or imply that I'm vain or conceited.

>tfw it's just one of the ways that I started coping with major anxiety and depression issues
>tfw I've grown to love it because it's helped me feel more confident with myself and my abilities

Why do people have to make assumptions about me, jump all over me for being a little proud of myself for once, or otherwise think I'm putting them down somehow?
>>
>>6709401
I said I was straight in my first post, the reason I posted on lesgen was because I wanted to know if she was maybe trying to get on with me and using this as an excuse. I figured maybe some insight.

I'm not interested in getting with her but I guess I am interested in knowing if she wants to get with me. Like curiosity.
>>
>>6708808
Lesbians are hyper aware of women. A typical lesbian wouldn't walk around naked in order to impress you. Just ask her to wear clothes around you/the house. Who the fuck cares if she grew up in a nudist colony. If she's going to school she obviously wears clothes outside. So she should consider your shared space "outside". If not get a new roommate.

>>6709183
Are you a stoner? Because I find druggies groce and if a woman does drugs I avoid her like the plague. Especially if she thinks she's on some higher plane of existence for doing weed like >>6708743 seems to believe. Just a testament to how stupid druggies are.

>>6709170
They were probably saying you're too skinny. If they were hambeasts just ignore them. If they were average just ignore them, anything else just ignore them. They don't know what they're talking about and they don't have any place to say how you choose to keep healthy.
>>
>>6709413
I didn't say it was a higher plane of existence, dipshit, only that it alters your perceptions while you're high. (Ya know, the point of drugs).
For example, that 'new angle' bit about music; it's true, you WILL perceive a song differently whole high, sometimes for better, sometimes for worse.
I still listen to music sober 99% of the time. Try not being so high and mighty, senpai.
>>
File: shibesuchdrugs.jpg (73KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
shibesuchdrugs.jpg
73KB, 500x500px
>be me
>try weed for the first time
>druggie college friend keeps casually passing me the blunt while my other druggie college friend goes "omg no that's too much!"
>get really fucking stoned
>time stretches out
>doing anything at all takes fucking forever
>get really fucking bored as a result
>takes like a week to go to the bathroom
>going to the bathroom is boring enough at normal speed
>boring-ass two-minute youtube video is now a boring-ass five hour long youtube video
>hate every second of it
>go to sleep after like an hour or two
>never do weed again
>>
>>6709391
You're focusing on the few shit advice and ignoring everyone saying "nah just fucking tell her or end the living together arrangement"

You say it's about conversation when we say you're just bring up the drama repeatedly but dude there's other conversation to be had that's not centered on your non-problem here.

Face this shit about yourself: you like drama. Anyone else would have plainly told chick to put some clothes on the first time it bothered them. But you like the idea of some possible lesbian seducing you because it's fucking dramatic, or that's the only way you could justify bugging some dykes about it. You make all these excuses about why you can't end some simple shit. You come in a thread, not related to your problems at all, force it to be related, and when everyone starts getting annoyed with how you just let good basic advice slide off of you you whine about it and say you're confused.

Get over this shit. You're not a victim of anything. Your issues are so easy to solve you invent shit up to complicate it. I'm sure you've heard similar shit from friends or people in your life but you just ignore that too so you can keep being overly dramatic.

tl;dr it doesn't matter if nudist is gay, tell her to stop, kick her out if it bugs you so. go make a blog about it.
>>
>>6709413
I've heard her saying before about how "freeing" it is to be able to get inside a house and take your clothes off. As I said before we're not roommates, as far as I know she lives loosely with her parents but most days crashes at friends' houses, lately she's been here more frequently than my bf even. Probably coming over later. So most days I'm waking up to her naked ass on the couch.

>>6709484
I see other people talking about their problems here as well and making conversations about them, I honestly don't see a reason to get mad at me specifically. I guess I wanted to explore this subject because still I feel unfulfilled.
>>
>>6709500
People are getting mad at you specifically because you are not a lesbian and this is a thread for lesbians. Most of the people coming in and talking about their problems are lesbians/regulars talking to their lesbian friends. You are not part of the group.

Granted, I mind straight chicks in the thread a lot less than trannies and straight guys. At least you're a woman.

What do you mean when you say you feel unfulfilled? You wanna fuck a chick?
>>
>>6709538
I see, I'm sorry, but at least it is an open group, right?

I don't know, just knowing I should tell her to stop makes me feel unfulfilled. Like I said, I feel curious whether she's doing it to seduce me or not. I'd love to know the reason of this curiosity, but either way, I thought I wouldn't feel very well if she just stopped and I never knew. I've always been like this, bugs the fuck out of me to not know things.

I don't think I wanna fuck her, but it does feel sometimes like I'm almost living with a naked woman though, which is weird.
>>
>>6709500
most here have lesbian problems about dating/fucking and it's obviously related, and they don't bitch on near as much as you do

your convoluted non-problem you forced to be lesbian related and you keep bitching about it long after obvious solutions have been told

so go make a blog about it already. This thread doesn't exist to fulfill your every want. If you're curious about fucking girls ok fine talk about that shit. You just wanna whine about your boring life problems and I guess couldn't find any other thread on 4chan with girls that might give a fuck. /cgl/ your thread would get ignored, /soc/ you'd have to post your tits for attention, and so you thought maybe some lesbians would give a fuck

you're just annoying though. don't you have friends irl to bitch about this to? are they also ignoring you?

answer all those questions on your blog, not here
>>
>>6709560
We're really not an open group lmao. We're probably the most "closed" lesbian group on the internet. We regularly kick out bisexuals and such.

Tbh in your position I'd just ask her if she's doing the nudist thing or if she's trying to seduce you. That's really the most straightforward way to find out. Playing games will get you nowhere.

Are you looking for the validation of a chick trying to fuck you? I could understand that.
>>
>>6709579
How do you mean "kick out"? I've never been in this board before and just assumed it was like most other ones.

Ehh, maybe. Probably? Honestly I could maybe admit it might be a bit of a rush if I knew she was trying to get me with it.
>>
>>6709560
Yeah I forgot OP of the thread says "OPEN GROUP: EVERYONE COME IN HERE AND BITCH ABOUT INANE SHIT! LEsBIANS WILL RESPOND"

Oh wait. Nah doesn't say that shit at all. It's just a lesbian thread on a gay board. Totally the least appropriate place for straight girl problems.

Fuck you're fulfillment. You're only curious because you're so damn boring a nudist being into you would be the most interesting shit in your life. But it's likely you're just a pushover and she's just taking advantage of a space to be nude with no one complaining. We can't tell if she's interested from what bullshit you tell us. And it doesn't matter. We solved your basic problem a million times by recommending conversation or kicking her out. If you want fulfillment go pay a therapist.

God fucking dammit I think what annoys me most is I've had so many straight girl friends like this. Just navel gazing idiots that create their own drama out of thin air. They can't stand attention not being on them. They think any bi/gay girl must be into them and get butthurt if they aren't.

But usually I just easily cut them out of my life and online I can't so easily. Thank god I don't have to date this kinda dull basic bitch shit though.
>>
>>6709589
Oh we just screech at them until they leave, mostly. It's fairly effective.

Yeah, I know that thing. I've had that with guys before.

Honestly if you've got a bf and you don't wanna fuck her I'd try to move past the disappointment/unfulfilled feeling. Getting validation in the form of sexual attention from a close friend is a) going to upset your relationship and b) going to fuck up your friendship with this chick and possibly hurt her depending on whether she's into you. It's not worth it, homie.
>>
>>6709618
My head understands the words but the body doesn't comply. I really enjoyed talking about this. Fucking hell. I am now remembering every single time I've seen something and trying to find if there were clues.

I supposed I should grab some water and shut up.
>>
who are the gayest olympians this year?
>>
File: i am not nice.jpg (24KB, 500x358px) Image search: [Google]
i am not nice.jpg
24KB, 500x358px
>>6709579
I mean, idk. I don't mind bi and trans girls coming on here and talking so long as they don't hijack the thread with shit that doesn't directly relate to being a lesbian. Some straight dudes are bros and post good pictures of qt grils. The reason that we've become so closed is because y'all are easy as fuck to troll. I take the bait sometimes too, tho. I'm fixing to do it now.

>>6709560
>I don't know, just knowing I should tell her to stop makes me feel unfulfilled.

Why should it? That's the most direct/healthy/adult way to solve the problem.

> Like I said, I feel curious whether she's doing it to seduce me or not.

For the love of God please do not ask her this. You're either going to make her really uncomfortable and feel bad about herself, or come across like a straight-up egomaniac.

Straight girls being like "Pls don't hit on me :)" or assuming some fairly innocent shit is me making a pass at them are the bane of my existence. Granted, her being naked all the time is far from "innocent" in your eyes, it may mean nothing to her. Tell her to put some pants on and move on with your life.

If she blatantly admits to having feelings for you or asks you out, then you'll have your answer. Tell her you're not interested. And then guess what? Move on with your life.

>I'd love to know the reason of this curiosity, but either way, I thought I wouldn't feel very well if she just stopped and I never knew.

Just like she isn't entitled to get naked at the cost of your comfort in your own home just because she was "raised that way", you aren't entitled to an explanation. If you want her to respect her boundaries, you've got to respect hers. Sorry 'bout it.

I feel like people in this thread have been pretty patient with you all things considering.
>>
am i the only one who found the nudist story hot?
>>
File: image.jpg (36KB, 291x273px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 291x273px
>she responds with "Lmao okay"
>>
>>6709859
...to what?
>>
>>6709453
>don't like drugs
>"hurr durr stop being so high and mighty!!"
Ok that's enough. Find something to quickly overdose on please.

>>6709500
Someone might be bothered that you're a hetshit. If you have a problem that needs actual advice from here sure. But it's expected that this is the thread for cis lesbians to hang out.
>>
>>6709878
My crush asked me if I liked her or not and I spent 5 minutes trying to think of something to say and when I finally replied that was her response.
>>
>>6709645
Probably the married hockey couple from england. Married 3 years with this being their first olympics together.

>>6709691
God tone down the wall of text. And stop being a retard too. What I mean by that is kill yourself.
>>
>>6709170
Just take it as a compliment they dont think you have anything wrong with you and they think you're skinny. But it's always good to exercise despite what they say. They're just too lazy too.
>>
>>Gf said she had to go to work at 3
>>She left the house at 2:30 before me
>>Her work is 10mins away and she always leaves early anyways
>>Hour and a half later I drive to a friends house, I see her on the road, not at work
>>It's around 4:30 when she's suppose to get out around 9pm, but she doesn't get back until 11pm some nights
>>Text her, no reply
>>Her sex drive has been REALLY low to non existent a lot recently
>>I'm honestly not a jealous person by any means but she's been acting suspicious for awhile now

If I'm going to get cheated on I might as well break up with her before she breaks up with me right?
6 years together and I had a fun long weekend at the end of the month planned together where I was going to propose.. I have no idea what to do now.
>>
>>6710404
Talk to her.
>>
>>6709170
Kinda happened to me

>doing calisthenics routine at local outdoor gym setup
>it's usually empty af
>near a library so lot of traffic
>woman with her kid comes by thinking it's a park
>awe no it's obviously a gym close up
>we start talking
>compliments my body
>uh...thanks...um...
>she's kinda thick but still attractive, just bit of a belly pudge
>asking about my routine
>pointing out basic pictures and the workouts on the near by wall, explain what I'm doing
>kids cute kid, pick him up with one arm and show off a quick handstand, do a pull up with him on my feet
>she's laughing and touches my arm saying I'm fit enough
>uhm...wow.
>she's joking I could probably lift her
>haha wow
>try joking back
>internally screaming
>she leaves saying maybe next time she sees me I can show her how to work out
>y-yeah
>tell her days I'm there if she's interested
>went yesterday she wasn't there
>hmmm

I don't knoooooow. I feel like if I were a dude it'd be obvious she's into me. But I'm a girl and girls compliment each other a lot. Plus she has a kid so she's probably straight.
>>
>>6710275
>5 minutes to type "hell yeah"
are these your hands?
>>
File: men visit lesgen.png (57KB, 246x362px) Image search: [Google]
men visit lesgen.png
57KB, 246x362px
So, like, 80% of this is just men and self-unaware MTFs RPing, right?
>>
>>6710275
you responded "yeah" right?

maybe because you took so long to think so she doubts you?

confeeeess
>>
>>6710722
More like 60%. And 35% bi chicks larping as gold stars, and 5% actual lesbians who think they can make this place the next tumblr. Sometimes someone posts boobs though so I stick around and flickit.
>>
>>6710722
No we're mostly actual chicks.
>>
>>6710722
god we always get this question

is it really that impossible to dudes that girls are on the internet? like damn man /cgl/ is full of chicks and they're on the same website. Your /v/ and /co/ and /a/ are good split girls. Fucking /fit/ has girls there.
>>
>>6710245
You can dislike being high without being high and mighty, friend.
You were putting an awful lot of words in my mouth.

It's something fun. If ya like it, cool. If ya don't, don't make me out to be Hunter S Thompson wannabees because I like music on weed.
It's a big step from smoking weed to shooting meth.

;^)
>>
File: IMG_0098.jpg (322KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0098.jpg
322KB, 1280x960px
Alright, who is ready to shitpost with me?
>>
File: dohj.jpg (32KB, 537x529px) Image search: [Google]
dohj.jpg
32KB, 537x529px
>>6711065
That's my secret, Cap. I'm always ready to shitpost.
>>
>>6710855
They can't fathom that women exist in a place devoid of them. Do they insist that it was just them all along.

>>6710903
I fail to see how finding druggies like you gross is high and mighty. On equal footing with smokers and alcoholics. Your lifestyle is unappealing. You need to accept that women who find your actions disgusting exist. I have come to terms with your existance. I haven't belittled you, I have merely stated that your drug addiction is not attractive to me. But you read that as being high and mighty. If that's the case its likely you see yourself as less, assuming that because I'm not advocating for you I must view myself above you. But you just defaulted to putting me above you. So I'm guessing you need to work on self-esteem.
>>
File: i'm coming for your vagina.jpg (1MB, 1920x2880px) Image search: [Google]
i'm coming for your vagina.jpg
1MB, 1920x2880px
>>6711065
>>
>>6711213
this actually scared the living shit out of me.
with that fucking name tho.
>>
>>6711065
Show us what boxers you're wearing today.
>>
>>6711392
I don't wear boxers. I'm not twelve, friend.

>>6711194
Do tell me about this 'life style' I lead.
>>
>>6711414
Bruh, I am not boy. I am not that butch.
>>
>>6711414
>not idealising femininity
are we even on the same planet?
>>
>>6711573
You're missing the fun part; the dichotomy between the boyish underwear and the broiling pussy underneath begging to get fucked
>>
>>6711587
I feel you mah man.
>>
>>6710404
HA!
She is soo cheating
>>
>>6711587
>broiling pussy
u fukkin wot

only men can make something so great sound so gross
>>
>>6711630
The eternal lesgen man/bislut/tranny witch hunt. No one is safe.
>>
>>6710404
I don't really subscribe to the belief that when your girlfriend is hiding something from you, that it must ALWAYS be cheating. There are possibilities. Some even positive! Maybe she's planning a surprise for you. You'll only know when you ask.
>>
>>6710404
>waited 6 years to put a ring on it
Yuh. Some chick has definitely been tapping that.
>>
>>6711687
But who waited actually? anon or the (cheating?) gf?
>>
>>6711701
My guess is that if anon was planning to propose then she probably is more of the shotcaller in this relationship. Do you think her girlfriend is getting it from a butch?
>>
>>6710404
>>6711665
Maybe SHE'S planning to propose.
>>
>>6711888
>Do you think her girlfriend is getting it from a butch?
Why are you like that?....

Hell no I bet that's a fem.
>>
>>6711888
>>6711914
What if its a dude. And that's why she won't tell
>>
File: welp.jpg (60KB, 600x323px) Image search: [Google]
welp.jpg
60KB, 600x323px
I'm curious, would any of you ever go to an adult camp retreat for lesbians? Because while I can barely stand autostraddle these days, I do kind of like the idea of their camp sessions. Knowing I'm in a place that's all lesbians for a week sounds really chill plus it's closer to me this year so I wouldn't have to pay to fly cross country.
>>
>>6712114
Yesssss. Dear god yes. God it would be nice to be surrounded by others like myself
>>
>>6712092
Nice try y chromosome but that's bishit territory. Now kindly fuck off~

>>6712126
>>6712114
I mean if it was a lesbian retreat for like-minded lesbians. Ones that recoil at the idea of sjw and "fluidity" in identity. Those I'm sure I would revel in the presence of.
>>
>>6712172
You know im cis born female right.
>>
>>6712126
Well look into A-Camp if you think it's sounds interesting.
>>6712172
That's the one issue, it is pretty sjw in focus. But I suppose I could always avoid the panels and discussions about shit that's irrelevant to me.
>>
>>6712252
You can't avoid SJWism because they're really aggressive. You'll reject a black chick for sex and everyone will start screaming at you for racism or some shit.
>>
>>6712222
Are you implying that I've seen your vagina? Because I haven't. Nice quints tho unconfirmed male.

>>6712269
Is it racist if I want to fuck a black chick before I die?
>>
>>6712272
Probably.
>>
>>6712272
You haven't seen any vaginas
>>
>>6712269
Well, I wouldn't reject a black girl, because I am one, but I'll probably be called transphobic at some point because they do let transgirls enroll to the camp, going off their website.
>>
>>6712307
Well you might reject her because she's a cunt or whatever, not because she's black.

Also ugh, transgirls. That'd kill it for me entirely.
>>
>>6712316
They also let transguys enroll if they want because some of them used to go to camp back when they still thought they were girls? I get if it were someone who had gone to previous sessions and had friends there, maybe, although it's still weird. But why allow guys, who have never been to the camp prior, and are already out and transitioned, enroll?

I'm trying to weigh the pros and cons as I go through the website, and that almost makes me not want to go. But who else has a place that's 90% lesbians and doesn't involve me going back in time and becoming a pro soccer player?
>>
>>6712293
That's a lie. I've seen plenty. The first thing I touched was actually a vagina.

>>6712316
Let's just set up our own lesbian getaway camp. Somewhere with nice views and no pc bullshit.
>>
>>6712368
Will there be s'mores?
>>
Anyone ever abstained from sex for a while? Can you tell me why you did it, and did you gain anything from it?
>>
>>6712455
Yes. Mental illness, couldn't cope with sex/relationships in a healthy way. Was a good call.
>>
File: foodbar16.jpg (47KB, 619x461px) Image search: [Google]
foodbar16.jpg
47KB, 619x461px
>>6712411
What? Are you kidding me? Of course! Probably set up a smores buffet. God its been so long since I've had one.
>>
>>6711665
She normally tells me everything but for awhile now she's seemed off. I asked her yesterday if she went to work and she said she did but her tone was weird. I told her I saw her and she just said they moved her time schedule. Idk, the way she said it was weird.
>>6711687
We're in our early almost mid 20s. So it's not that long to wait considering our age. We've been together basically for 14-15 years as super close friends. Our parents worried af if we were gay for one another so we hid it for about 3ish years, so 9 years together technically.
>>6711888
Nah, I'm not really a short caller-- but if your gf was acting weird as fuck for months-- you'd be surprised how many emotions and thoughts go through your heard, even as a pretty calm person.
>>Do you think her girlfriend is getting it from a butch
We're both pretty femme. And she REALLY HATES butches. That point has been clear since as long as I've known her.
>>
>>6712114
>Knowing I'm in a place that's all lesbians for a week sounds really chill

Knowing I'm in a place that's all Autostraddle readers for a week sounds terrifying, but if you're interested, you might as well try it out. If they start raising the pitchforks if you say something problematic™, you can probably just go back home. In the meantime, you might get some.
>>
I'm convinced the poster(s) that REEEEEEEEE at posters they think are guys are actually males pretending to be females and overcompensating. I've never met any other lesbian that gets so triggered so hard by the thought of a man infiltrating their safe space.
>>
>>6713047
"Safe space"
Lel! Don't be silly.
>>
>>6713854
This is not a safe space. Safe spaces don't exist because nowhere is safe. The Spiderlord is always watching. Always waiting.
>>
>>6713860
no. It's just pathetic dudes. Just funny that someone would look for a safe space in the chan
>>
File: spiderlord.jpg (64KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
spiderlord.jpg
64KB, 650x650px
>>6713875
The Spiderlord has heard your blasphemy. And now you will pay.
>>
>>6713878
Grrrrrrr.
Im tuff.
>>
>>6713875
It's not a safe space so much is it a platform to speak where you won't be drowned out, or have the conversation repeatedly steered away from you.
>>
>>6713886
Exactly
>>
>>6713883
The spider must have blood.
>>
>>6713886
Since everyone is anonymous if ever someone doesn't conform they just get accused of being a male/bi/tranny/whatever and disregarded. Ironically I find it's those posters that shit the place up far more than any potential non-lesbians.
>>
>>6713953
Yeah, well no shit, people are idiots. /r9k/ had similar intentions with its robot system and would you look how that turned out.
>>
>>6708371
>>6708743
can you stop repeating the word cum like a 14 year old boy? you sound super creepy and strung out....lol
>>
>>6708808
why is the whole thread devoted to this /adv/ shit? stop responding to hets you guys, either it's unrelated bullshit or "what does lesbian sex feel like"
>>
File: abs.jpg (64KB, 500x670px) Image search: [Google]
abs.jpg
64KB, 500x670px
>tfw want to go to the gym but feeling unmotivated today
>tfw diet has been shit lately

I'll never be swole
>>
>>6713971
Find me a replacement that doesn't sound pretentious, senpai
>>
>>6713993

Hey, you pass pretty well!
>>
>>6713875
Put your stupid name on, S. I need to keep you filtered.

>>6714026
>thinks if someone posts a picture of a person it must be them
Males. Not even once.

>>6713999
Come? Can you just use that? Or just not post at all?
>>
>>6714142
That's not the same, friend.
>>
File: squatz.jpg (46KB, 712x506px) Image search: [Google]
squatz.jpg
46KB, 712x506px
>>6714026
>thinking that's me

kek

>>6714142
>that cute pic related
>>
>>6714272
How do otherwise skinny/average weighted girls get fat stomachs?
I'm not ripped by any means, but my belly is flat. I see cute girls, and they wear a short/tight shirt one day, and it's chubby city.
>>
>>6714358
fat distribution is genetics

my niece has that pretty bad where if she gains any fat it's straight to gut fat

I got mostly tits if anything. Now as I'm older it's a lot more in the hips, or maybe that's the bc, either way I think it looks fine so idgaf
>>
>>6714693

I have this and its the absolute fucking worst.

Small boobs, flat butt.
Every ounce of fat I ever gain goes straight to my thighs or stomach. Just fuck my shit up senpai.
>>
>>6714163
What the word come? It actually is. Cum was used by teenage boys to make the word come sound worse than it is. It's the modus operandi of males to make things worse. You would know that, with your y chromosome you shitstain.
>>
>>6714883
We have a lack of commonly used sexual language for women regardless. Cum is just part of the problem.

What are you gonna say, 'I climaxed'? No, you're gonna say you came and move on with it.
Would be an interested experiment to deliberately try and break yourself of the habit of referring to your female sexuality by masculine terms, though.
>>
>>6714949
Fuck are you on about
>>
>>6714949
>druggie trying to defend the fact that her brain is so fried she forgets when she's already used a word

all of you are exactly the same, "I'm an intellectual for smoking". druggie doesn't equal occasionally smoking but boy if they're a druggie you will know in the first 5 minutes
>>
>>6714949
yes, you fucking moron, so you use "come" instead of "cum" which is masculine. christ, you alone talked me out of ever dating a Weed Dude Lmao girl
>>
>>6714883
stop hating the y chromoseome
>>
>>6714955
In every day speech, most of the 'language of sex' is male tailored.
Granted, it's gonna be a little skewed with a 'lewd' subject like sex, especially on the Internet, but still.

I see/hear a lot of references to dicks getting hard (whether it's a DIAMONDS! post or whatever), men and women both say 'cum' over climax, regardless of the lack of 'cum' on the woman's end. I never see women referencing the female sexual response unless it's a joke. (Like the fat woman on Archer who goes SPLOOSH).
Don't know whether it stems from thinking of women as non-sexual, pure, creatures or what but it's sticking around enough to be noticeable.
>>
>>6714978
Why keep it on, though? If you're just changing the spelling, it's not doing much. Isn't there anything better?
>>
>>6714974
>>6714978
>stop liking what I don't like
>>
>>6714142

>being triggered by the word "cum"
>being this much of a fragile fairy on 4chan

>"well what do I replace it with?"
>anon suggests "come"

I'm laughing so hard at you.
>>
>>6714993

Women's clits can get hard, and women can climax too, so I don't really see why it has to be male exclusive just because men are the ones who mainly use it. Any new attempts at sexual terminology are gonna sound awkward to people for a good long while, anyway.
>>
Sorry I really want to rant right now and that's what I'm going to do; doesn't even matter if I get replies.

Does anyone ever get the feeling that you come off as 'creepy' to other people more or less because you are gay? The social stigma attached can STILL be so isolating.

A few weeks ago I had a conversation with my dad (I'm not fully out and a female lesbian btw) and my dad was talking about his brother who is a gay guy who recently got married and he said 'faggots'. Btw he was drunk for the first time in years, he had previously called himself an ex alcoholic. He was in some ways complaining about not being invited to the wedding(?) I asked him does your brother being gay make you uncomfortable, and he said 'as a heterosexual male yes a little but then went on and on to say he loved his brother and supported gay marriage and just wanted people to be happy.

But I sometimes get the same discomfort feelings coming from other members of my family. I often wonder if they secretly wonder if just because because a person is gay they have been attracted to their own family members or are more likely to experience Oedipus type complex. I wonder this mostly about my father and his brother only because his brother my uncle is such a badass 'masculine' gay man that I know no one in their family had known for a while. There is another conversation with my dad where I mentioned his brothers gayness and my dad said ''don't talk about that'' and I said why and he said something along the lines of all his childhood memories will be somehow tainted with the now know knowledge of his brothers gayness; like it creeped him out somehow. My first reaction is why does it matter or change the memories of their interaction? Then with that thought process I get so paranoid and feel distant from my own family. Which is a horrible feeling but none the less has been happening more and more as an adult.
>>
>>6715038
I don't know if this is all because of question of sexual orientation or also because there was drama in my family growing up because my step grandfather was a child molester who mess with me, my cousin, and other girls in the neighborhood. I also get the feeling that my family wants to ask me more about it but is too creeped out by what they might hear. I also think they might wonder if I'm really a lesbian or if I just some how 'hate' men because I was molested. (They only sort of know I'm a lesbian btw, and I've dated men before).

But I think there's other questions (perhaps more 'normal'?) that other people wonder about gays/lesbians. I think this because the other day a female friend of mine asked a gay male friend of mine if it felt good to poop. At first he was confused by it but then I came to the conclusion as soon as my female friend asked that she meant because of the poop stimulating the butt hole. I think the question was purely curiosity, nothing aggressive or judgmental about it. I used to also wonder when I was much younger and a teen how a gay person cleaned their anus to prepare for sex, I just genuinely was curious about it.
>>
>>6715042
Why don't they teach about some of this stuff in school or in sex ed??? I mean really why though. Idk about your school but my school barely got across the basics of straight sex let alone gay stuff. Then people later have the audacity to wonder why the lgbt community is more likely to get raped or taken advantage of? When there is so much confusion and 'creeped out' by attitude coming from the normals.

When I start to think about all these things I get into this horrible spiraling depression like how far have we really come?

My gay guy friend also has a fucked up family life to rival even mine. His family is southern baptist decans who have forced him through exorcisms before.

I just want someone to tell me that all of this is normal or something. I'm in my late 20s and it just feels like this is never going to end. I honestly wonder how my uncle survived to become as successful as he is, and yet I'm too agoraphobic and socially awkward to talk to him and my life SUCKS. I feel like a failure all the time.
>>
>>6715029
Women do not ejaculate in the manner men do, 'cumming' needs cum; women do not cum. Don't know what spelling and first; cum or come, but at this point switching to 'come' seems a weak change and doesn't do anything when spoken.
As for the 'hard', I'm not going to argue the clitoris does not swell, however, do you really hear about someone 'getting hard' and equally picture an aroused clit OR dick? The average person would not.

And, yeah, it's obviously gonna sound awkward, which is why I was viewing it as an experiment, but it could be kinda neat.
>>
>>6715052
Let me preface this with saying a healthy fear of 'state controlled' education is fair, and that I don't want it to be abused into a propaganda factory either, but FUCK, I wish we had a standard ciriculum that included mandatory sex Ed.
In the US, not only do you need your parents permission to attend, the schools are not legally obligated to give you factually correct information.

In my 12 years of school I had no choice but to attend, we only had one video to watch. It was in 5th grade, co-sponsored by Schick and Always. All that it did was show us how to use pads and to shave. No mention of condoms, sex, or why any of this was happening.
I was never told that a vagina gets wet, or a dick gets hard, or that a penis can go into a vagina. Ever.
>>
File: more lesbians.jpg (55KB, 500x622px) Image search: [Google]
more lesbians.jpg
55KB, 500x622px
>>6714985
Then end your existence.

>>6715005
I wasn't even bothered by that post, you have the wrong anon. You're a fucking moron.

>>6714993
Terms used by males are used by females as well. A lot of the sexual language is considered universal. That reference towards Archer looked to be Pam was pretending she was ejaculating in the way dudes do. But when saying you're like a waterfall or "you could drown a toddler in my panties right now" that's exclusively female. The whole agitation between come and cum is that cum is a derivative of come, engineered by males to make it sound worse. When males hit on you they attempt to talk dirty by saying cum a million times. Women, talking dirty, don't. So you can see how the difference is that one is a term retards utilize versus one that isn't referenced as much by either group but at least doesn't carry the same gross connotation.
>>
>>6715056
Women do come. Come as in orgasm. Which is why you can hear women say "I'm coming" and women can be asked "Did you come?" "Cum" is what teenage boys use to reference their snotty yellow excretions.
>>
>>6715099
I'm not concerned about the vulgarity/grossness, I'm concerned with females expressing their sexuality (and thus thinking about their sexuality), in male terms.
>>
>>6715105
See >>6715056
Don't know which spelling actually came first, but at this point, it seems to be just altering the spelling and retrofitting a word. Doesn't seem like a reclamation or anything.
>>
>>6715116
Why are you telling me to see the post I was initially responding to.
>>
>>6715143
So I don't have to retype the whole thing, friend. Is it your first time on 4chan.
>>
>>6715099
you sound like a massive cunt

kys
>>
>>6713993
Wow. You are hot! Marry me, pls!
>>
>>6715052
I feel like straight people will always see us as gross in some way, because they can't fathom being attracted to the same gender. It's offputting for them to think about, so most don't try to empathize, they just think we're freaky aliens with who knows what other sexual deviancies. Of course they can recognize we're people too. But they don't desexualize our relationships like they do to straight people. Straights who do anal don't get asked if they enjoy shitting, straights with opposite sex siblings aren't assumed to be molesters, etc.

it's a very isolating feeling.
>>
>>6715087
I'm in Texas and we had scare tactics. Films about syphilis spreading through high schools, every detail about the effect of STDs, "no method can prevent pregnancy 100%!"(such methods were never named). I wonder which is worse, this bullshit or no information at all.

also, the teacher brought up gay people once to say "My son is gay...but he is what he is" and looked devastated kek.
>>
>>6715038
>afraid of coming off as creepy for being gay
More often than I am probably able to admit.
For me at least, though, I guess this has way more to do with being an overall insecure person than gay specifically. Finding out I am gay merely adds to the bucket list of things that shake my confidence.

There's this guy I sort of know who is gay and he never really shuts up about it. It's like it's empowering to him somehow. He's not flamboyant or even involved in lgbt affairs. He is just the gay equivalent of the straight chad excitedly talking about how he nailed a girl. Clearly to him, being gay doesn't matter. He is in no way less confident for it.

Of course your environment can affect how you deal with being gay. People around me (those that matter, anyway) aren't particularly homophobic, but there seems to be some taboo going on or stigma. That definitely makes someone feel singled out. Suddenly liking girls is a huge weird deal. It's hard to describe, guess I simply feel like a perverted creep sometimes, so much so that I avoid girls. It's like simply meeting their gaze is enough to scare them off.
>>
File: 1470641381312.jpg (103KB, 722x690px) Image search: [Google]
1470641381312.jpg
103KB, 722x690px
>>6715575
>it's hard to describe, guess I simply feel like a perverted creep sometimes, so much so that I avoid girls.

god damn it, this so much. straight girls don't understand how much we have to police ourselves to not seem like perverts. hell no i'm not sleeping in the same bed as you or doing the millions of casual touches straight girls can do with each other
>>
>>6715491
Exactly.
>>
File: sara thunebro.jpg (36KB, 525x350px) Image search: [Google]
sara thunebro.jpg
36KB, 525x350px
>>6715099

>"use the word I tell you to use or stop posting"
>"i'm totally not bothered by the word they used!"

Laughing harder.
>>
>>6715056

I'm a lesbian, on a lesbian site, so I'm going to picture a lesbian here. If it was on a male-dominated site ofc I would assume male because those are just statistics. On a female-dominated site, I'd assume female.

I never thought of cum as just being jizz, I always thought of it as any sort of ejaculate. Maybe these things are subjective. Maybe people should stop being autistic and caring about dumb shit.
>>
>>6715764
I'm not the one telling people what words to use, just musing on our current colloquialisms.
>>
File: no druggies no underage.jpg (82KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
no druggies no underage.jpg
82KB, 640x640px
>>6715158
No you would have to be showing me a post I haven't seen. When you go
>see [post number]
it's to reference something the anon hasn't seen before. Have you been here less than 6 years?

>>6715210
Sorry about your feelings f.a.m :c
Go ahead and link me to your tumblr blog so I can absorb your rant.

>>6715735
>what is a suggestion
>trying to come off as smug when it doesn't know how to read
Anon...
>>
>>6715927
It's common practice in replying to threads, friend. Are you enjoying your summer here?
;^)
>>
>>6715945
Druggies, everyone. They don't even realize they make no sense lmao
>>
>>6715608
Exactly.

Not long ago I was at the pool and 1 girl was smearing sun lotion on another girl's back (both are my friends). At one point, the one rubbing jokingly asked me to come help her out while she patted our friends' butt. I can't even remember exactly what i did. I declined with some "I'm not your servant" joke but really, code blue had just went off inside of me. It's like if I were to touch her butt, I'd feel so self conscious that they'd end up suspecting or wondering if i was enjoying it. On the other hand, I also wondered if they suspect i'm gay, and were checking if I'd accept.

I can only imagine how awkwardly I handled the situation and made it seem like a big deal when that wasn't my goal.
Bad feels aside, it's kind of funny. I may feel insecure and perhaps a bit disgusted with myself at times, but one day someone will be glad I like girls.

At least I hope so
>>
>>6712455
I'm a virgin, it kinda sucks. I'm 20 and I think I'm going nuts.
>>
>>6716277
I'm 21. I'm a virgin. I think I'm dead inside.
>>
>>6716430
I had my first kiss and lost my virginity at 21. (Not the same day or same woman, though.)
There's hope for you yet.
>>
>>6716430
All of 4chan is 21+ year old virgins. That isn't even old to be a virgin if you're a homosexual, lesbian especially because women are so passive in initiating sex.
>>
>>6716430
Could you imagine any other life for yourself? If you can't, you are dead already. Maybe you're a FTM. My ex turned out that way. Now she's in a strange druggy 4 way relationship. Or maybe you just need a hobby.

>>6716951
Are girls here that passive? I'd have assumed opposite. I'll probably get an sti given the festivals I've been frequenting.
>>
>>6709468
This was almost exactly my experience, except I got really anxious and cried because I couldn't get words to my mouth in time to participate in anything that was happening. It made me feel like I was paralyzed.
>>
first time I am in love with a black girl
>>
File: 1443429621034.jpg (95KB, 1400x463px) Image search: [Google]
1443429621034.jpg
95KB, 1400x463px
>>6717082
>not kawaii-as-fuck Hernandez with her cheeky wink and bright genuine smile
Questionable taste.
>>
>you will never spend the night in a dutch lesbian policewoman twin sandwich

http://mashable.com/2015/04/03/dutch-police-lgbt/#Tr9PgJQRTaqD
>>
>>6712455
I did so since birth.
Because of religious belief (>TfwNogfism)
>>
>>6714974
Dude, who hurt you?
>>
>>6717295

There are d-dozens of us....
>>
>>6712455
I can't bring myself to do something with someone i don't have a deep contention with. Inadvertently making me celibate.
>>
File: gettyimages-477886860.jpg (76KB, 734x1024px) Image search: [Google]
gettyimages-477886860.jpg
76KB, 734x1024px
>>6717082
>>6717141
>bug-eyed hoes

aliya is absolute best taste

>she will never sit on my face and crush my head with her massive thighs
>>
File: 1449450280747.jpg (75KB, 850x478px) Image search: [Google]
1449450280747.jpg
75KB, 850x478px
>>6717744
Girls are prettiest when they smile. The Russian girls have gorgeous features but rarely genuinely smile.
>>
>>6717947
why?
(i hate u too)
>>
>>6717921
hernandez is super qt because she's so lively. her floor routine is charismatic, when the other girls win she's jumping around cheering. best smiler too. she's best friend tier. if i had to pick a gf from the us team it'd be aly, because i like her looks and seriousness better in a gf, also her age isn't creepy kek
>>
>>6718028
i'm probably hotter than you desu
>>
File: 1464746448438.jpg (19KB, 214x311px) Image search: [Google]
1464746448438.jpg
19KB, 214x311px
>>6718043
I hate when you explain to someone that there are features blacks usually have, that are unattractive to you, and they go 'Like what?' As if I asked you to imagine a black person, and you were genuinely 100% unable to come up with anything.
>>
>>6718028
whaaaaat?
I find shaved girls unattractive, but why should I hate them because of it o.O
>>
>>6718049
i don't get your point
>>
>>6718055
As in, they're setting you up so they can call you a racist. (What, so ALL black people have big lips? So NO white people have big lips.)
African American tend to have a fat distribution that I find repellent, and I don't generally like the darker skin when it comes to the genitals (looks like a horse), and their faces are generally unattractive to me.
There's exceptions, of course, but I just don't like the way black people tend to look, and these people act as if there is NO way a black person can 'tend to look'. As in going, 'Oh, so there are NO light skinned blacks?', like, no, not as light skinned as a white person, bruh.
>>
File: 145421252717.jpg (34KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
145421252717.jpg
34KB, 300x250px
>boot windows for the first time in long
>see that I've Skyrim installed
>spend weeks modding it to hell and back
>have companion harem of cute grills
>modify my character to make her worthy of being a harem lead
>ends up as a qt midget asian-like YgNord vampire
>install a voice mod for her
>now sounds like mai waifu
>begin to fall in love with her
>literally cry because I will never be able to feel her embrace
>suddenly realize hard saves got bugged
>lost 2 hours of gameplay
>lost my modified player character
Jesus fuck videogames just kill me.
>>
>>6716595
>(Not the same day or same woman, though.)
unfaithful slut
>>
>>6718082
I'm just that cool, senpai.
The last thing I said before I lost my virginity was the phrase 'I'm not gonna kiss you'.
I'm not at a phase in my life where I can be a slut, much as I want to.
>>
>>6718058
>As in, they're setting you up so they can call you a racist
they're probably on edge yeah we might say that
but since you're "hating on niggers cuz they ugly", you probably are, but yeah, I know I know, it's only a correlation if you're called racist, anyway
>>6718058
So let's set it up objectively, your thesis is "Niggers are ugly" as stated above.
Apparently you don't really see the difference between saying "niggers are ugly" and saying "there are features blacks usually have, that are unattractive to me" and i'm pretty sure that's the core of the problem
>>
>>6718100
I just hopped in. Another anon stopped at calling them ugly.
I'm just the peanut gallery.

But, yeah. It takes a special someone for me to think a black girl is sexy.
I'm just not into that.
>>
>>6718108
ow ok, tho I understand the people that go like "like what?" when you say you're not really into black girls, imagine most people were like "I'm not really into white girls", as if they all looked the same, the person that'd say that probably saw a lot of ugly white girls, alright, but now they're acting as if it was a "thing" to Be white, you see what i mean?
I get that you didn't like what you see, there is some things I don't like either in "general black features" but you're making it become some sort of magical thing implanted into black girls when they were born, basically saying they were put in the group of the "probably not hot, sorry" even if they actually are.
Because overall, yeah, you guys easily accept the fact that "not all black girls look like Jay-Z" (thanks god) but you still keep on saying "I'm not into black girls"
just my thoughts
>>
>>6718135
It's because I'm not into black girls.
There are definitely a couples features I would imagine if someone said 'Like how white people look', so I'm not sure where you're trying to go there.

Yeah, most black girls are probably not hot to me.
>>
>>6718145
I think you understand the point, but not fully yet
>There are definitely a couples features I would imagine if someone said 'Like how white people look'
then could you say, or let's say 'identify' to the sentence "I'm not into white girl" ? If you could (in an alternate universe or wtv) then how would you explain to your waifu Angelina Jolie (yep, alternate universe) that you're not into her 'kind' even though she is the hottest to you?
>>6718108
>It takes a special someone for me to think a black girl is sexy.
see? you think it could happen, you guess it could happen, but as soon as someone would say "Would you date a black girl" you'd probably answer "I'm not into black girls" even if you said it was possible that a black girl was hot, see the dissonance?
the thing is probably that you're simply incapable of imagining yourself being attracted to a black girl, but I think it isn't astonishing since it's (probably?) never happened, yet, it doesn't give you the right to say "I don't find black girls attractive" if you mean "I don't find people with african ancestor attractive" since it means you think it makes a difference whether you have one or not and it's basically racism and that's why the sjw were on edge
>>
>>6718108

Someone once grew really angry at me because she asked if I'd ever date a black girl and I said "no". Just flat out no. Met with racist, prejudiced, shallow, etc.

I don't know what she was expecting
>>
>>6718145
>>6718180
>It's because I'm not into black girls.
also, if tl;dr, if you saw me you would
>>
Everyone relax. I will take all the black girls off your hands.
>>
>>6718078
your computer saw you falling in love with a 3d character and it went like "bitch, nope."
>>
File: 1450454884578.png (431KB, 522x503px) Image search: [Google]
1450454884578.png
431KB, 522x503px
Damn. Usually I find 4chan's racist tolerable, even funny sometimes, but when there's an actual black person around I just feel really bad.
>>
File: DSC_1846.jpg (448KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_1846.jpg
448KB, 1920x1080px
Look at what my bae just left me with. ;-;
>>
>>6718266
lmao
>i-i'm not like other black girls!
why bother defending them? you clearly hate your own race so why should other people be obligated to like it?
>>
>>6718611
i just said i was hot calm down
also i never said you were obligated to like my 'race', hitler.
>>
>>6718601
a bruise?
jk
>gf
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: ladychoke.png (3KB, 28x28px) Image search: [Google]
ladychoke.png
3KB, 28x28px
>>6718601
getting jealous
>>
>>6718601
the pic looked like a tranny chest from the thumbnail
LOL
>>
>>6718725
oh god I know its my neck but cant be unseen now, LOL
>>
>>6718808
wtf
its your neck? I thought it was your back
>>
>>6718816
I thought it was her foot.

Now I see the ear and hair though.
>>
>>6718847
damn, i thought it was her vagina.
>>
>>6718725
>>6718816
>>6718847
>>6718854
lmao
>>
I finally went over my straight girl crush and now she asked me out. Bloody hell, why this always happens to me ):
>>
>>6719226
congratulations
>>
>>6719226
You should touch her butt.
>>
>>6719241
This is a disaster! I don't want to get disappointed ever again by falling for straight grills
>>6719273
I should and I probably will. Which is wrong because I'd fall in love with that /fit ass
>>
>>6719285
oh, did sound like she changed or showed a side you didnt know about her, sorry
>>
>>6718180
In an alternate reality, I'd tell Angelina that I dislike light skin, and lighter, softer hair. I don't like skinny girls, and I don't like thing lips or light eyes? I might like, but she's an exception to the rule or whatever.
I really don't see your point.

You're making it out to be more than it is. There are certain features blacks have, and especially 'in the context' of a black body, I do not like it. Obviously, there will be exceptions like anything else.
>>
>>6719285
I remember a girl with long blond hair I was into, always complaining about girls hitting on her. Straight as fuck.
Years later she shaved her head and got a gf. I was very surprised. Many years later again she married a guy^^^^
my lesson. you can never be sure
>>
>>6718601
Ayyyyy you two tho. Don't you know the rules?!

You've been made, you scoundrels. Maximum lewd. I guess you can get away with it because you're super qts.
>>
>>6718708
>not obligated to like my race
>but if you don't it's basically racism
>>
>>6719315
> she's an exception to the rule or whatever.
Here it is, that's the thing ,, tho that's how you call it?
She isn't an exception tho, she's herself, and she's hot
It's not even about who you're actually attracted to but how you're saying it, see? I'm not trying to convince you to like black women I'm trying to make you stop saying racist bullshit....
>>6719325
suggestion;
-read sentences above
i don't even know if you can even read in the first place since you still think that's what I'm trying to say
>>
>>6719355
Um, no? She's herself and she's hot and she's an exception to the rule. I don't know if you're autistic or something and you're taking my use of 'rule' literally, but in the pattern of my past attractions, there have been one or two exceptions to that. There isn't a single iota of racism in what I'm saying, dear.

I fucking hate being around cats because they're cunts and I don't like how they act and how they look, but one of my buddies has a cat who is chill as fuck and I like him a whole lot. He's a cool cat and he's also an exception to the rule of me historically not liking cats.
Again, let me ask, are you autistic?
>>
>>6719325
If you say you are repulsed by black women because they are black, yeah that's racist, as much as saying that you're not interested at all in them because they are black (same level of racism
Why not just say you are repulsed by them because they're ugly?
Maybe they're ugly because of typically owned by blacks ugly features, ok, but why do you have to put all the other blacks that aren't ugly in the same case, based on the fact that they share the same ethnicity?
>because generally the people that have these ugly features are from the same place
Ok and what else they share in common?
>race
Ok, but it makes no difference right? They're different human beings, race isn't a category
>Of course, since I don't hold racist views. You were right from the beginning anon.
>>
>>6719387
>He's a cool cat and he's also an exception to the rule of me historically not liking cats.
Do you realise how wicked that is if you actually think about it?
You litterally decided to dislike everything with "cat" on it.
Why? Did you meet all of them? They all hurt you? Or are you just biased because it was bad with 3 of them?
Your only cat being the 'exception' is enough to say that you can like an animal that is a cat, you can no more say "i don't like cats" actually, it would be a logically false statement (I mean, ofc you can say it, as someone saying "I don't like ginger" or wtv, that'd be a taste but fuck it, it was an example)
Because of course for cats it's not a problem since they're just cats, but black people are people so it's immoral to categorize them like you'd do with animals/objects
>>
>>6719408
Because we were discussing black chicks? I'm sorry, do you think I walk up and down the main line wearing a BLACKS R UGGO sign?
But this is exactly what I started to talk about in the beginning. Unless you've got some seriously self-inflicted doublethink going on, there's no way you can play dumb when someone asks you what a black person might look like, or a white person, or an Asian person.
But, yeah, we call them whites BUT NOT ALL WHITE PEOPLE ARE WHITE! We call them blacks but OH SO WHAT YOU KNOW THE SKIN COLOR OF *EVERY* AFRICAN AMERICAN????

Race doesn't count for much that matter, but ethnicity is certainly a fucking thing.
I don't like shitty little asshole shaky dogs, I like German Shorthair Pointers and breeds are a thing.
>>
>>6719465
Are you
>>6719408 ?
>>
>>6719452
No? It's not? It's just not.
Someone asked if we were attracted to black girls generally, and I truthfully said no. Because if you have to be mixed race for me to like you as a black person, it's dishonest to say I love black peoples features. Again, answer my question about where you are on the spectrum, because you're really going some word twisting gymnastics here.
>>
>>6719480
Obviously not, since those are two opposing viewpoints.
>>
>>6719482
>Someone asked if we were attracted to black girls generally, and I truthfully said no.
Ok well I can't blame you for having to answer this way, because this question is already really fucked up according to what I said. If people put it that way it's just making things more complicated than they already are.
>>6719497
I fucked up the quoting I meant>>6719387
And I'm not autistic
>>
>>6719514
It's not fucked up at all, though.
You can't both say 'black is beautiful' or tell me that 'beauty is based on WHITE standards' and then play dumb when you ask them what blacks look like and what thier beauty standards.
Yeah, no shit, people aren't fing dogs, but you're literally autistic if you are going to act as if certain features are not found higher in one race or another.
And no shit, I'm not going to be able to give this hypothetical person the 'respect' she deserves, she doesn't fucking exist. So, she has to be an exception because she's not a person.
>>
>>6719536
I think the black is beautiful movement isn't to be taken litterally, I think it was created so people stop Automatically Saying (and not thinking sometimes that) "black girls are ugly" which is a pretty widespread thing obviously due to already existing racism.
>she doesn't fucking exist. So, she has to be an exception because she's not a person.
Being an exception still has 'being' in it
But anyway, right now it's not so much about respecting That hypothetical person, but being respectful toward every person sharing this physical aspect, that's fucking it.
I'm not trying to make you feel another way than right now, just making you understand that the way you say (/think) things is the only thing that will determine whether you racist or not
If someone asks you "are you into black women?" tell them the question is vague as fuck, as asking if you liked food with salt in it, depends a lot
>>
>>6719620
Hardly a fair comparison.
Again, you can just repeat that what I'm doing is racist without offering any explanation as to why, but you sound like a freshmen.
>>
>>6719639
>Again, you can just repeat that what I'm doing is racist without offering any explanation as to why
I know the word "racist" sounds like a big deal but don't take it as an insult, take it as a way of thinking (that should be corrected cuz its immoral) And come on i said why a thousands of time....
I'm not a native english speaker and I was a freshmen not long ago do I sound that weird?
>>
>>6719662
Yeah, friend, again, you've given me no explanation as to how what I'm doing is racist.
>>
>>6719620
>If someone asks you "are you into black women?" tell them the question is vague as fuck

I wouldn't tell them it's vague, because it's not. I would tell them no, I'm not into black women, because I'm not.

The fact that there may be a couple of black women who I would find attractive and dateable does not prevent me from comfortably making this generalization.
>>
>>6719696
it's like you pushed "erased" in your head and we never ever talked...
Thinking "black is unattractive" = racist, Racist means you believe in races, and that some people hold more or less importance than others due to their ethnicities... It's a system of thinking, a belief
It shouldn't be favorised because it's immoral and disrespectful toward every [insert group of people blahblah] I don't care who you find attractive or not. Maybe you will dislike every black girl you will ever meet in your life, and there is no problem, but that doesn't change the fact that if you say "I'm not into black girls" das racist.
Saying "i think blacks are [insert random thing associted to blacks], and I'm right, you see, don't tell me when I say 'black' you don't think about those things"
Yeah I know exactly what your talking about, no one doesn't know what you're talking about it's a fact that there are things associated with black population, but you're basically saying "I don't like these things, owned by blacks, I don't like things owned by blacks" and it doesn't make sense, and the ones that don't own it are fucking ghosts then?..
They're the exception that suppress the " i aint into black"
I know people understand it as "I'm not attracted to black girls so I'm racist that's what you're sayin?" but it's not even close to that, it just means, justifying some general idea on the race is just bad...
>>6719772
>comfortably making this generalization.
Yeah exactly, that's why I said you should be vague/evasive on the subject..
But ain't nobody got time for that in america right?
But I guess I can understand if you just say "no" because you guys probably got your own culture in america (i guess) and it means some cultural bullshit to whites and blacks etc, and there s no space for thinking so fuck the logic i guess.......
>>
>>6719801
Black skin is not 'a random think associated with blacks', you fucking retard. And, yes, I think most blacks are uttractive to me. That's not racist.
Like I've said, you've given me no reason that it is, you're just repeating that it's racist.
>>
>>6719801
>Thinking "men are unattractive" = sexist, Sexist means you believe in sexes, and that some people hold more or less importance than others due to their sex...

See how stupid this sounds?
>>
>>6719812
Black skin is not 'a random think associated with blacks', you fucking retard.
calm down, idk in my country when we say black it means = african (american) but wtv
And i wasnt even thinking about skin that was your shot
>>6719818
>Sexist means you believe in sexes
bitch, sexes exist, that's the difference
>>
>>6719823
Well, that's the sort of thing I'm talking about. As you say 'I don't like things that blacks own' and that's ducking right. I do not find African American faces attractive unless they're race-mixed. I hate their eyes, it's not like a European brown eye, it's like just pupil. I don't like their fat distribution at all either.
Do all blacks have it? No, and they might be one of the exceptions to my past attractions. That's not racist, it's me not liking features and when you have a person who's likely to have a bunch of those features all in one package, that's an unattractive package to me.

Are you trying to tell me that black people do not exist?
>>
I'm lazy and I don't want to read the whole debate but what is going on?
>>
>>6719854
Anon is telling me that I am being racist for think black people exist.
>>
>>6719841
I'm trying to tell you that you're putting everything you find ugly on a black person under the word "black girl"
where do you put the things you find attractive? in the bin? in another dimension? just calling it an exception? bitch please, thats disrespectful to them
>That's not racist, it's me not liking features and when you have a person who's likely to have a bunch of those features all in one package, that's an unattractive package to me.
I thought it was clear that I agreed with that a century ago
>>6719854
arguing bout race, as usual anon.
>>6719858
you sound like those parents arguing, when their kid come in the room being like "why mommy and daddy are arguing" and they be like " because mommy is a fucking cunt"
>>
Whatever it is. Get the fuck over it, goddamn.
>>
>>6718601
Post more pics of your blonde hair
>>
>>6719870
What? No shit, I'm putting everything I find unattractive about black girls under 'black girl'. There are things I dislike that are found more in other races as well but we're not talking about them and it's not always a deal breaker. (Like for one I hate straight blonde hair and that's a white person thing. )
Here is our conversation this far:
I don't like blacks.
Why?
X, y, and z.
Oh, so you're putting your exhaustive list of three things under blacks? Ugh!

Nice doublethink, friend.
>>
>>6719910
>exhaustive (you mean non- i guess)
yet you still do the generalization saying it concerns evryone under the feature 'black' ...
ok i'm tired, i mean i get why you'd want to keep saying you're not into black girls = so black girls you find (generally) unattractive don't get to you, legit.
I guess it's always a delicate issue since shit always went down with blacks in history so yeah, it will probably change by itself with society unless trump becomes president and everything becomes lava...
>>
>>6719947
Again, another trash post without an explanation.
>>
File: 1up.gif (239KB, 500x448px) Image search: [Google]
1up.gif
239KB, 500x448px
All the regular posters left for the boring circlejerk that is the discord and now lesgen is a shit yay

Trannies win cislesgen is dead
>>
>>6719967
U wot m8
>>
>>6719952
ok,actually, just fuck you.
Not my fault if you're too fucking dumb to get my point, I've been trying to explain you some ethical thing for hours and all you been about was "but i dont like what i dont like in my head blahblah" without understanding any fucking thing I said, without even answering it and totally missing the point going back to your primary biased fucking illogical idea
you're the autist one btw.
>>
>>6719978
Because you have not tried for a second to explain something. You tell me I'm being racist because races don't exist and that's all I could parse out from your spergrant.
>>
File: image.jpg (257KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
257KB, 1200x900px
This is now a thread for beautiful white girls.
>>
>>6720019
>ring on ring finger
Breeders please go
>>
File: image.jpg (101KB, 810x540px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101KB, 810x540px
>>6720034
She could be gay married?
>>
>>6720050
>gay
>wanting to get married
Nah, senpai.
>>
>>6720062
A girl I went to elementary school with just married her gf of 4 years. So, you know, whatever works for you.
>>
>>6720062
I'm going to my friends wedding. She is marrying her gf of 8 years and they're too cute together.
>>
File: platinum glad.png (675KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
platinum glad.png
675KB, 1280x720px
Just told my mom and dad I'm a dyke and they didn't give a shit! Feels good man
>>
>>6720062

>not wanting the ultimate sign of love

>not wanting a qt girl who loves you enough that she'll pledge to be with only you, forever
>>
>>6720163
Better that way. My folks saw me kissing my gf and grabbing her butt in public. It was an awkward family conversation.
>>
>>6720166
I don't think marriage is the ultimate sign of love, friend.
>>
>>6720019
White girls are the best girls and the only girls worth dating
>>
File: image.jpg (100KB, 628x545px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100KB, 628x545px
>>6720559
Ain't that the truth.
>>
>>6720304

It is when you first get consensually married but yeah sometimes not

>tfw your 12-year-old self will never be arrange married to an older woman and become her property
>>
>>6720612
Well technically, half-breed whites are good too. But I still prefer pure blooded whites above all the others.
>>
>>6720612

Are asians the most racist against blacks because it seems like it
>>
>>6720639
Everyone is racist against the blacks.
>>
>>6720668

The Kardashians are people too, shitlord.
Barely, but they are people.
>>
>>6720678
not by my definition.
>>
>>6720678
That's like saying that Nazis are people too because some Germans opposed the regime.
>>
>>6720639
Why do you ask? I'm white.
>>
>>6720668
>blacks
>humans
Pick one
>>
>>6720707
Humans plz. Blacks aren't as bad as trannies though.
>>
>>6720639
I'm asian. I'd like to fool around with a black girl before I die. I don't mind the smell of cocoa butter.
>>
>implying that being human is a positive trait
>>
File: fedora.jpg (48KB, 469x463px) Image search: [Google]
fedora.jpg
48KB, 469x463px
>>6720790
>>
>>6721038

thanks for proving my point, Tiredjokemon
>>
>>6721256
Any time. I like deal with positive humans. They truly show me the best alternatives and make the world a better place with their example.
>>
Why is this place so bloody quiet when I get back home from work?
>>
File: 1461219075003.png (274KB, 600x552px) Image search: [Google]
1461219075003.png
274KB, 600x552px
>be me
>be mixed black
>open cis lesgen today
>read posts
>heart breaks a little

It ain't easy being darkie
>>
>>6721934
Let me give you a hug <3
>>
>>6720639
Asians, like actually from Japan, China ect. Most of them are super xenophobic and racist.
>>
>>6721985
Indians are the worst. They're racist towards other Indians(North/South divide) and blacks are the spawns of Satans for some.
>>
>>6721985
Eh as half korean it's more like they have never seen a black person up close. I don't know about the women (korean Lesbos do have a thing for foreign white women), but the doods can be seriously interested in black girls (altho males are almost always desperate for any female interaction)
>>
>>6722033
Everyone has a thing for foreign white women. Especially blacks. For some reason white women are the pinnacle of beauty
>>
File: 1471054646702.jpg (51KB, 741x649px) Image search: [Google]
1471054646702.jpg
51KB, 741x649px
>>6720745
Is this a 4chan meme or genuine hatred towards Trans. My sister is Trans. Girl is 15 gets most of her shit from other girls.
>>
>>6722623
Genuine hatred. Fuck outta here.
>>
File: stu.gif (1MB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
stu.gif
1MB, 500x375px
>>6721934
Yay for /pol/ invasion gee aren't those guys the best
>>
I work in maintenance
>tfw hot little number greats me at the door in just underwear.
>tfw trying desperately not to look down
>tfw she chooses to watch me do my work
>>
>>6722985
Where's the link to your vid?

>>6722259
>tfw no white woman to show off so that the world thinks I'm worthwhile
>>
>>6723026
I was at work
didn't do a damn thing but fix her shit.
>>
Why are women's bodies so mesmerizing. Fully clothed and I just can't look away.
>>
>>6721934
If it makes anyone feel better at all, I'd date any color. And I've been called a racist with yellow fever here.
>>
>>6723082

So she was just walking around in her underwear totally chill?
>>
>>6724187
I do that all the time with my gf. No point in putting on more clothes.
>>
File: qt qrls.jpg (65KB, 640x752px) Image search: [Google]
qt qrls.jpg
65KB, 640x752px
>>6724195
Yeah but with your gf, not around strangers...
>>
File: gun.jpg (277KB, 600x572px) Image search: [Google]
gun.jpg
277KB, 600x572px
>tfw can't lose that last inch of fat around my waist because I keep sabotaging myself diet wise

At least today is a lifting day and I get to see my girlfriend
>>
>tfw no gf
>working in a hospital so no free time ever
>I want cuddling and sex
>>
>tfw spoopy dream where I was told I had a year and a half left to live or I could extend my life by having a head transplant but would end up as a quadraplegic
>told the doctors I refuse because I would not be able to shitpost and masturbate if I took the head transplant
Now I'm wondering if I took that decision in real life it would be worth. I think I would rather die than lose my ability to shitpost and masturbate.
>>
>>6709468
>being told by everyone that they didn't get stoned at their first time
>Not getting stoned at my first time, despite clearly getting it passed more often than the rest
>smoking with smokers many times, because "smoke with us" "m'kay"
>getting desire to eat being the only actual effect ever
Yeah, I'll rather drink good alcohol
>>
>>6724684
I work in a hospital too.
>Work night shift in the lab with 3 other people
>30 min lunch break which I usually spend eating alone in the break room
>Get out of work in the morning
>To tired to do anything after work
>Go home to chill and play some vidyas
>Go to bed, wake up, repeat

My interaction with others, especially women is extremely low.
I feel your "the no gf or sex" pain, bby.
>>
>>6725097
You're actually pretty lucky, Anon. I have to deal with the patients who are usually obese smokers who think they're entitled to everything.
>be me, trying to get my license
>patients comes
>obese fat fuck who smells
>great and fuck my life
>medicine ensues
>"Doctor, you're surely a beautiful woman."
>"thanks, I guess."
>"are you dating anyone?"
>"Not lately, no"
>"good"
>patient fat fuck proceeds to place his hand on my lap
>I back off and press the panic button
>verbal abuse ensues
>security comes and the fat fuck leaves
>threatens to sue me because I didn't treat him right
Sometimes I regret my career choice so fucking much.
>>
File: 640642_p0.jpg (36KB, 642x411px) Image search: [Google]
640642_p0.jpg
36KB, 642x411px
how do you be comfortable in your sexuality
please kill me i am not want to live
>>
>>6725366

A few years of self-hate and self-recrimination in my teens, followed by finally coming to terms with the fact that, yeah, I was hella fucking gay.

Worth it though
>>
>>6725393

I've already come to terms with that and I don't hate myself for it. At least I don't think so? Liking girls had always felt natural to me. I just can't accept how a lot of people would hate me for it. That terrifies me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAwR6w2TgxY
>>
>>6725366
You don't think about it. You live your life, you hang out with people, do your hobbies, work on your personal projects, go to school and do your work, live your life and have fun.

Eventually you realize how much of a tiny detail your sexuality is, how it doesn't necessarily define you in whatever way you are thinking. That's just it. That's the answer to literally any self-esteem problem.

And if you're like me, you might focus a lot on the negatives with the aid of a little bit of confirmation bias.
E.g: every girl is straight and probably in a relationship with a guy. They'll never like you, you are gonna grow old alone, etc...

Just forget about it. You know it is impossible for you to be the only lesbian around. The ones who like guys aren't the ones you should be looking at or thinking about. Like going in a supermarket and getting upset that your melon isn't a tomato.
Focus on yourself and work on what makes you happy.
>>
>>6725447

Oh THAT part of it.

Anon, people will hate people for just about anything.
Going to a rival school, being a different colour, being a different religion, being no religion, being homosex.

There are, most likely, a lot of things about you that would make randomd strangers hate you for no real reason.
This is just another, wiodely publicised, one.
>>
>>6725447
Being lesbian just gives people an obvious thing to hate you about. People are always gossiping behind your back. Get used to it.
>>
"A-Anon, I like you very much but you can't kiss me in school! I'll get into trouble because Catholic school doesn't like lesbians!"
What would you do?
>>
Sorry about the thread delay. I'm gonna be away from the computer for another three hrs or so. Say no to interlopers.
>>
File: 1471116520391.jpg (60KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1471116520391.jpg
60KB, 1280x720px
Hey halmoni I know you're here you gook shitter. Why do you have such shit taste in yuri? Stop shitting on perfectly FUN series and go back to reading Gunjo and circlejerking with Erica over at her blog.
>>
>>6726007
Force her up against a wall and kiss her harder. Slowly let your hands roam to her waist then butt until she stops you, which will probably be never.
>>
>>6726172

The fuck is that. Is that like some kind of Ultimate Madoka x Devil Homura Lovechild?
>>
File: 1471116690498.jpg (241KB, 1278x1471px) Image search: [Google]
1471116690498.jpg
241KB, 1278x1471px
>>6726211
She's Ramiel, a corrupted angel voice by Y.Aoi that might as well be Madokami/Akuma homu magic child.
>>
>>6724187
Yeah. Sat down in the couch to use her computer border line bucknaked.
>>
Do you think the ass is too fat? You skank.
>>6727420
>>6727420
>>6727420
>>
>visit /lgbt/ for the 1st time 'cos why not

>first thing I look at is this thread

>wtf??
>>
No b8, serious question
If I feel more romantic attraction towards guys, but only sexual attraction towards girls, am I lesbian or a bislut? Or am I just an autist?
Whenever I have tried to slut around with a dude I thought I liked him but when I actually kissed him or worse when he took his pants off, I just felt immediately turned off, and every time I go on a date with a guy I feel relieved when they don't try to get physical.
Was this a stage that a lot of lesbians go through i.e. is this just because I was brought up with heteronormative ideas?
Also
>21 and virgin
Should I just kms now?
>>
>>6728949
>No romantic attraction towards girls
>lesbian
Pick one
Thread posts: 348
Thread images: 55

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.