[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ftmg/ - Female to Male General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 355
Thread images: 67

Badass manlets edition

What's the most badass thing you've done?

dead bread >>6668142

Don't forget to sage until we're at bump limit on page 9-10.

Ancient map: https://www.zeemaps.com/edit/U0Hw9yNtqrJd-qzTdbUFMw

Some info: http://helpfultransinfo.tumblr.com/tags/

Phalloplasty info: http://ftmphalloplasty.tumblr.com/post/127662387608/phalloplasty-blogs

Skype group: add duckduckfrog
>>
>>6702641
>"Badass manlets edition"
>using a picture of Leonardo DiCaprio
Who is 6ft, I might add. He may have looked like an FtM in his youth, but he's no manlet.
>>
>>6702703
/fit/s manlet limit is 6'1". It counts.
>>
How does it feel to be a manlet? I couldn't take it so I transitioned to become a girl.
>>
>>6702742
You sound like a pussy
>>
>>6702709

that's great actually... what are you in school for? coworkers make such a huge difference, working with people who suck can change everything

yeah it's one less thing to worry about (maybe? i've heard so much varying shit about lyme having had it that i just have no idea), but the doctor said it's what caused everything i've got going on now... which is chronic fatigue syndrome (worse than it sounds honestly, and it's more than just feeling fatigue... didn't know that 'til recently), chronic epstein barr (that was the one blood test i had that was off... they ran 19 tests on me and took a ton of my blood), and neuropathy + i have separate shit wrong with my intestines that's also affected by the other issues... it's hard yeah, in one sense, in another i've gotten so used to feeling sick that it's normal... what bothers me more than anything though is just... knowing this is it, that i'm never gonna have that point where i'm back to where i was before lyme, and that this is just my new normal and what i have to look forward to...

i'll be honest to a certain extent i've forgotten what it feels like to not be in pain to a point where a certain level just feels like normal and then anything that exceeds that is me having a bad day... like it warps your perspective... but then like i'll take opiates here and there and realize that it's just really fucking bad every day lol like i took heroin on what i thought was a good day, and i almost cried cuz i had actually forgotten what it felt like to feel that good physically, to just not be in pain at all...

i honestly try to not think about it though, and just... distract myself as much as possible and do everything i can manage to do... when i think about it i find it depressing, and i hate feeling my own feelings so i don't bother with it...
>>
File: 1462120339106.jpg (189KB, 1462x1462px) Image search: [Google]
1462120339106.jpg
189KB, 1462x1462px
>be 5'9 and wouldn't even be a manlet
>repress anyway
>>
>>6702715

i actually can't really handle alcohol... the shit i have wrong with me affects my alcohol tolerance pretty strongly...

like if i drink anything other than wine, champagne, and jager (not sure why jager, i'm guessing with wine and champagne it's the alcohol content but idk why jager is fine) i'm basically playing russian roulette and possibly getting excruciating jaw pain and ear pain and headaches and all my muscles tighten etc etc etc ... and it sucks, i'll risk it when the other option is be sober and i don't feel like doing that... but it can get really bad really quickly...

but what i figured out is with the low tolerance if i take shots of wine i can get pretty shitfaced if i'm careful and pace myself... and i mean like drunk on hardly anything... it's like taking a muscle relaxer and drinking whiskey used to be... except i'm just sick and have wine... if i overdo it i tend to just pass out, or things hurt and then i pass out, but i've gotten pretty good at not overdoing it...

it's my favourite symptom cuz i can get drunker than everyone after 2 glasses of wine... drinking is cheaper and more effective than it used to be... that's like... the only ok symptom and sometimes it's annoying and frustrating anyway...
>>
>>6702776
>>be 5'9 and wouldn't even be a manlet
>>
>>6702765
currently double majoring in biochem and psych, still trying to figure out what to do with either of them after my ba is done. (hopefully grad school if i can pull it off)

Never suffered from any of that sort of thing aside from intestinal problems, no idea what caused it beyond just shitty genetics though .. but even just that one thing can really impede on your life quite a bit (usually at the worst times).. can't imagine how shitty it must be to have to handle all the other issues on top of that.

I hope despite how hard it must be you're able to keep your head up (atleast some of the time).
>>
>>6702839
Go be bitter somewhere else.
>>
>>6702797
rum's about the only thing that won't make me nauseous almost immediately, even then I have a limit of 2 pretty weak drinks or I'll be sick for the night and usually feel pretty weak and dizzy for the next few days.

I much prefer to either just smoke pot or stay sober.. 'cause most stuff I've ever taken beyond that (aside from adderall) just makes me tired and kinda or really sick in some form.
>>
File: image.jpg (218KB, 640x825px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
218KB, 640x825px
>>6702844

that's cool, i imagine there's more options with biochem considering psych is kinda oversaturated at this point... but i suppose passion is important too

yeah the intestine shit is a family issue... there's digestive shit on both sides...

it sucks, but it's like i said there's a point where it becomes normal in a sense... like it's been a little over 3 years at this point and every day, and i'm just... used to feeling sick pretty much... it's daunting to think about that being the same in like another 3 and shit, so i just don't think and then it's whatever

no choice but to deal with it really... but life's not all bad anyway, there's still good experiences and people i care about and such... so i'm not like completely miserable all the time or some shit... is what it is, and it changes a lot of shit... there's limits, but regardless of what goes on in anyone's life there's limits right?

getting shitfaced by the river with my s/o and guitar is nice though... pic related
>>
>>6702944
that looks super relaxing, kinda jealous there aren't any spots like that around where I live to hangout at in the summer.

Yeah.. I like both pretty equally, psych is a family business of sorts since i have a few family members who are psychiatrists/psychologists.. biochem was just the thing I picked because genetics wasn't offered at the school i got into but it's not too far of a leap to get into a genetics program if I choose to go down that path later.

that's good to hear that you're not letting all that drag you down to the point you can't appreciate the good stuff in your life, and you continue to have a rather positive outlook despite it.
>>
>>6702888

i've never cared for mixed drinks, i've always just preferred to take shots... i think mixing alcohol into shit just makes it taste worse and take longer to get down... mixing alcohol with more alcohol can work out well though

i like rum, but it fucks me up usually... but whiskey was my preferred drink

i prefer weed to alcohol... and opiates to everything... like alcohol is 4th on my list of things i like and it's sorta only 4 cuz it isn't as damaging as 5... i rank shit like opiates, benzos, weed, alcohol, pcp (in conjunction with weed) and then that's it... as far as things i've had and liked i've had coke but that was just fucking garbage... i guess kratom would be before alcohol i forgot about that cuz it's legal...

i can't handle uppers, i have ocd and uppers are just... nope, i've had a few people tell me to never try adderall and i've listened cuz yeah... they said it would make me a mess and since coke does and adderall lasts way longer i'm sure it's true
>>
>>6702979
I've never really used uppers for anything other than to just stay awake usually for school or work honestly, kind of a cliche but it's worked out alright for me.. I'm pretty used to the symptoms that come with adderall / ritalin, the lack of sleep and no appetite are really the only things I seem to get.. and those are already kinda just daily life for me sober or not
I'm probably far more suited for downers with how intense my anxiety can be, but I can't really function on them too well, my anxiety is one of the main reasons i get anything done so without that i might just lay on the floor and give up lol
>>
How long did it take for all of you to get your mones? Is it easier to go through a therapist or to get them through informed consent?
>>
>>6702971

there's always decent spots in places you just gotta wander around 'til you find them... i've never lived anywhere where i haven't found a good spot to smoke and chill, it's that they're usually out of the way and no one really bothers with them to see how nice they actually are...

did you get into psych cuz of your family or just the general interest in it? or is it like cuz you're trans there's a personal level of interest? genetics would be cool further down the line if you chose to pursue that... all that school seems exhausting to me personally, but i've never been the kinda person who does well in a school environment... even if i can pass the classes and whatnot actually going and doing work etc just nope

i honestly wouldn't really say i was particularly positive... it's more just my options are kill myself or suck it up, deal with it and try to enjoy shit anyway... if there was nothing to enjoy i'd be better off killing myself than being completely miserable and never enjoying anything longterm... but there is so i may as well do that while it lasts... i'd say i was more... good at distracting myself than positive, and i like experiencing shit, there's things i find interesting, drugs i haven't tried, people i haven't met, etc... but like...on a certain level i accept that in my case suicide is likely an inevitable thing that's gonna have to happen one day... cuz i'm not getting any healthier, and getting older well...there's gonna be a point where i'm more of a burden than anything, and i accept that... but that's more just...everyone's gotta die and i saw both my grandparents just take way too long to do it...and i don't want that to be me i'd rather just... see that it's time and take care of it myself...but 'til then may as well have as much fun as possible + i love my s/o, and someone's gotta take care of our birds and so on... but like...if i was just gonna cry every about it every day and such it'd be a waste of effort staying alive
>>
>>6702852
5'9 is short for an actual man
>>
>>6702641
>implying there has ever been a badass FTM
>most are balding effeminate manlets. The testosterone gives you a hairy bald man face on top of a girls body (with their breasts cut off to give more mutilation points).

You'll look like a pussy no matter what. Even if you get muscular with steroids youll still look like a effeminate bitch.

On top of it all I can't describe how disgusting a testosterone altered vagina looks like.

I just hope future science will fix you and the male-to-female hon abominations.

Cloned penises, bone alteration with gene therapy or downright cybernetic limbs could fix it all imo. I don't give a shit about chromosomes (its not like you can see DNA) and would date a trans person I guess. But you still have a long way to go imo.

The good news is you may live to see new technologies be developed and become closer to your desired sex.
>>
>>6703016

i'm used to not sleeping, and my appetite only comes in varying extremes i either don't have one or i feel like i'm starving... but uppers make me crazy and obsessive and anxious, and then i do shit to deal with all that and it just... i'm annoying to be around on uppers honestly, really difficult... so they drive me and everyone in my vicinity crazy...

my anxiety used to help me write, i'd write my way through panic attacks cuz as long as the pen was moving across the paper then time was passing and if time was passing everything was ok... now i can't focus at all to write usually so that's gone... but i play guitar to deal with shit instead (except when i can't manage it cuz of my hands... when it's just a matter of not being able to sit up i lay down and play it) now... and it's easier cuz there's no though required, my vision issues are irrelevant cuz i can just close my eyes and so on...

i function best on downers, always have, but now especially... some people can make their problems work for them though... sounds like your anxiety works for you in a sense
>>
>>6703052
a little of both as far as psych goes, I got interested in it due to hearing all the stories family members in the field would talk about .. and yes and no.. the trans thing did spark a bit of curiosity but it's mostly come from my own experiences dealing with mental health problems myself and seeing it throughout my family and going through the system of hospitalization and therapy and what not. Though I'd most likely pursue something in forensic psychology and not clinical (but im still considering that as well).

I genuinely enjoy school, it's one of those things that just keeps me occupied and gives me a reason to push myself as hard as I can, can definitely do that without going through the process of college but it gives me just that extra insensitive to try my best. I liken it to the way some people feel about playing competitive sports, but I'm just competing with myself to get concepts quicker and learn as much as I possibly can while I'm still able to absorb information.

I can understand that mind set, especially given your circumstances, I'd say being able to enjoy the life you have rather than sulking about the struggles you face is rather positive, albeit realistically so.. It's just a matter of enjoying the things you have for as long as you can and finding reasons to stay on the planet whether that be your s/o your birds or new drugs or new people.
>>
>>6703100
Yeah.. certainly gotten to a point where I can manage it most days, although there are times where I spiral for awhile, but I can usually pull myself back out of it before it gets to a dangerous area thankfully.

That's about the same with me, I'm either not hungry at all or I'm basically eating anything I can get my hands on

I'd say the only thing I particularly function well on is pot.. slows my thoughts down enough to where I'm not in emergency mode for awhile but leaves the energy to do shit I need to. Also uninterrupted sleep when I get just the right strain and right amount in my system is a fuckin blessing.
>>
>>6703059
>>6703094
(yyoouu)
>>
>>6703237
stay triggered, dwarf
>>
>>6703262
I'm 182, famalam.
>>
>>6703122

one of my old roommates had been in school for forensic psych at one point... she dropped out though when she got heavy into coke, which was before we lived together she was an alcoholic when i was living with her...

what kinda stories? my uncle had the best work stories when i was growing up cuz he was a cop... but i've never had any interest in that kinda shit... makes sense though that you'd be interested given the personal experiences and stories and whatnot...

for me school is...very restrictive, having to sit somewhere at a desk on a schedule doing what someone else tells you to do, reading what they want, going home and filling your time with shit they tell you to fill it with... it makes me anxious and feel claustrophobic, and i get no enjoyment out of it... and i've always been bad with it, i'd get kicked out of class for being disruptive regularly in elementary school and that continued all throughout high school... and while i wasn't like that in college i just mostly didn't show up instead

i can enjoy learning shit, but i don't enjoy it being this experience i find completely boring or for everything to be scheduled and mandatory... i'm not particularly competitive though... even with myself

the closest i get to playing a game like that with myself is trying to learn songs i haven't heard in a long time based on what i remember... and like guessing chords and whatnot and asking other people to tell me whether or not i'm right... like right now i'm trying to figure out start wearing purple cuz i was fucking around and noticed the am is the first chord (had a friend confirm that) but i can't remember the next part so... i might give up and read which chords are in the song and then try to learn it from there without hearing it... but it's not a very productive or competitive game, it's just that i don't have shit else to do really and can't pay attention to or do much of anything
>>
>>6694108 #
I mean, you remembered my cat! Those are my babies, yeah. They're awful and I love them.

I dunno, I think it's kinda liberating. Like I can be anything on the Internet, you know? Everyone tends to assume I'm more masculine than I actually am, and even if they do see a pic they see a good one.

I haven't, I'm an aerospacie so I'm mostly looking at places like Boeing and Lockheed. Tinker too, if I can't get out of this shithole of a state. What documentaries? I love documentaries, been looking for a new one or a new series.

And yeah, it's definitely easier. You don't have to fee guilty for ignoring someone because you don't have energy, and when it's just one on one conversation is a lot harder. Granted it's hard in groups too because everyone wants to be heard, but that's a lot less awkward.

>>6694746 #
Aw really? I loved the book as a kid, and the movie looked so cute. I'm sad they left stuff out too, that book was definitely short enough to keep almost everything in.

I watched Benjamin Button with my family, I thought it was okay. Not worth a rewatch though.

I always think it's kinda weird when people don't know their half siblings. I know it's just different life circumstances, but mine are/were a pretty integral part of my life, especially when I was growing up. My mom and dad were both married before they married each other, everyone was on okay terms (except my sister's mom? We never saw a lot of her) until my dad died and my mom and sister had a fight. She's coming to family gatherings and stuff now though, she's a single mom so family got a lot more important. And her son is SO cute. She's on good terms with the father's family too, learned how to take care of his skin/hair and whatnot.

I think most babies are kinda ugly, my one brother and my sister had cute ass babies but one had the funkiest looking kids. They're toddlers now and cute as shit though.
>>
File: 1470666961957.png (247KB, 1488x525px) Image search: [Google]
1470666961957.png
247KB, 1488x525px
I do hope you boys are drinking your tea.
>>
>>6703503
>>6703122

+ well i suppose in that sense i'm positive then... i've just been through so much bad shit something like this is just hard to be miserable about all the time... i've just kinda adapted to being in shit situations i think lol

>>6703186

my anxiety has decreased significantly over the years i think i'm just better at managing it maybe... but like i tend to be able to keep my shit together well enough... i can have severe panic attacks and hide them and whatnot, and i know what they are so i know it's a matter of dealing and letting them pass...

it's probably the stomach issues... i think that's what it is for me anyway... it completely affects my appetite, and like... when i have to do something i avoid eating usually cuz it tends to make me feel worse

i think i function about the same on nearly everything... but opiates help with pain so like i can take them and be more physically active... or even just less depressed cuz i'm not in pain and everything... weed is more just my most frequently used drug cuz the things i prefer are really addictive... it does help me do shit though, takes an edge off some of the pain and well i just like being intoxicated generally...

i only get uninterrupted sleep from opiates, everything else i don't... i always wake up from pain or just can't stay asleep or can't fall asleep in the first place... and you'd think it'd be easier cuz i'm always tired but nah... i'm just used to it... occasionally i can't stay awake which is worse, but even that isn't uninterrupted it's just drifting in and out... why do you get bad sleep usually?
>>
>>6703540
>>6694746
Requesting more cute stories of your niece too! I can share mine.

Went to my mom's the other day for a family gathering, and my 2 or 3 year old
nephew took me over and said he had to show me something. He said we could play here (on the stairs). I told him we couldn't do that, that stairs are dangerous. He looked up at me, all big blue eyes, blond curls and goofy ears and said, "daddy doesn't have to know."

>>6694924
What are he appointments even for if they can't treat it?

Euuggggghhhh. Nope. Nope nope nope. i have a massive phobia of needles. What the fuck.

And hospital staff are usually nice aren't they? I don't think it's fake. It might be a little pity, a little guilt that they can't help I guess.

>>6694965
That's kinda cool at least. Not so much about the not being able to drink anything but wine/champagne/jaeger though. Wine and champagne are nice, but if I couldn't have my fruity shit or my old man drinks I probably wouldn't bother most of the time.
>>
5 foot 8 isn't too horrible, right? Taller than the average woman but shorter than the average man.
>>
>>6703620
You're 5 inches taller than me. 5'8 is pretty normie my man. Unless you're Dutch or something.
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 1079x1267px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1079x1267px
>>6703094
Ok
>>
>>6703735
>A white beta turns himself into an alpha asian
>>
>>6703551

i typically remember things people tell me or show me in a conversation (nothing i ever say though, i say things and immediately forget them... so i never know what i've told someone for the most part) if i enjoy speaking to the person... that's easy enough, but it's still hard to pick shit out

what are their names anyway?

we see pics differently i guess... for me it's just like "ok now i can be comfortable no expectations" cuz idk... i'm not a particularly visual person i don't imagine what people look like, but i know people do... and it makes me very anxious lol so i guess in a sense it's liberating, but not like... the opinion ultimately doesn't matter... but yeah it's just... idk if what i come off like matches the way i look and expectations and whatnot and i know that can be weird for people sometimes when you've built a picture of someone...

oh that's cool... i just watch tech videos and shit with my s/o sometimes so i found festo impressive cuz i love the way they mimic nature in their robots... i haven't watched anything in a bit, the last documentary i watched was dear zachary cuz it was recommended to me by a few people who insisted it was sad as fuck and whatnot... it was pretty miserable... i like vice docs a lot, they're usually pretty entertaining

yeah i just also... there's very few people i like really spending time with and having actual conversations with otherwise i just would rather get shitfaced somewhere and keep things light so groups work...

you might like the movie, i thought it was mostly stupid though... but other than my s/o even people who were disappointed by it seemed to like it better than i did...i love the book, it's actually my favourite cuz i think it's a great philosophy book and then it's accessible to such a wide group of people + reading it as a kid is different than reading it as an adult

i thought benjamin button felt like torture...i know it was pretty long, but it felt like i was watching it forever
>>
>>6703853
>>6703551

+ and it was just really fucking boring... didn't help that all i wanted to do was sleep and my s/o kept waking me up insisting that i had to watch it with him (i didn't even want to see it in the first place, he put it on) so it was just awful...

i gotta finish this later, my little bro is about to be here, celebrating my bday extremely early (it's the 23rd) cuz he'll be starting work next week (he's a teacher)
>>
>>6703967
Probably has something to do with there being no more than about 50 regulars. Or maybe ftms are broken/break in less histronic ways.

It does feel like the most drama we get is assorted mtf whining (including >tfwnoftmbf), the hoi /pol/loi and when "Army" comes in here to yell at cloud.
>>
>>6703967
People come here from all over to target mtfs and femmy cis gay boys. No one gives a shit about ftms. Most people don't even know they exist. If someone says "tranny" the assumption is always both mtf and negative.
>>
File: K5izr.jpg (37KB, 485x444px) Image search: [Google]
K5izr.jpg
37KB, 485x444px
I had a three hours long conversation about periods today. Kill me now.
>>
>>6703735
Oh Jeez, he's hot.
>>
>>6703735
>tfw he'll never impregnate my bp
>>
>>6703735
Omg his tits were so cute back then.
>>
>Most badass thing you've ever done
When I was a teenager I lived in the woods for a week once just to prove a point with nothing but a tarp, a sleeping bag, a homemade Altoids tin survival kit, a Leatherman, a large knife, and an army mess kit. Now I live in the city like a pampered little princess and get to scare the shit out of liberals when I show them my closet is full of machetes and hunting gear and shit.
>>
>>6704437
Are you single
>>
>>6703620
Im 5'6" and this is my thought on it:

https://youtu.be/8lCl6jGMJJY
>>
>>6704479
No, I have a loving partner. She's more butch than I am publicly, but when it comes to outdoorsy stuff, guns, hunting, home repair, car stuff, I'm the fucking butch in the relationship. And it's awesome.
>>
>>6704544
No offense, you sound like a lesbian
>>
>>6704544
>guns
>being an Amerishit
>>
>>6703551

my older bro is my half brother, but like... i was raised with him and my parents have been together since he was like 1 so it's a bit different... with my s/o his sister wasn't from a marriage and the mom moved away + his mom and dad chose to hide it idk why... she was married beforehand but had an abortion during that marriage...

i think babies are generally ugly too, i gotta see if i can find a horrid baby pic of my niece... i'm very drunk and we're watching action bronson watching ancient aliens it's some viceland thing on youtube...
>>
File: cvkoCZD.png (105KB, 456x360px) Image search: [Google]
cvkoCZD.png
105KB, 456x360px
>What's the most badass thing you've done?

I was at the range and outshot a collegiate team. It was probably just a bunch of freshman, but it was pretty cool knowing I outdid people about my age with more practice.

anyway i'm 5'4" and pray for death
>>
>>6703604

that's cute as hell... i totally play with my niece on stars though, i just supervise her, but we slide down them and shit cuz i'm an ultra responsible adult and whatnot...

she's bossy as hell though, she tells me to sit and points and shit it's funny... but at the same time i'm like "chill you're one stop being so bossy," she's two this november... but she's picked up a ton of words and is starting to say sentences and get context and shit...

my mother was telling her to say "grandma" the other day and she slammed her hands down on the table and said "oh come on" she calls her pookie instead... it's weird cuz she can say "grandma" really clear... she said it watching little red riding hood or some shit she just won't call my mother it ever... and never has

she has a song for my s/o, she sees him and sings a song she made up just for him and hold her arms out and yells... she loves him... he's her god parent actually...

that'a cute as shit though, already working on secrets...

i'm not sure what the appointments are for honestly... i just go there, we talk about the same shit then i go home... i gotta go tomorrow though, which is gonna suck... i'm so tired of it, and my s/o works and gypsy isn't allowed in the upstairs part so i'm just gonna be alone and stuck in the waiting room... the receptionist said it was a relatively dead day/time though... but yeah... i'm dreading it, i wish i could just go once a year like a normal person... i mean it's incurable and not really treatable so what the fuck?

this is a doctor's office not a hospital... i hated the last hospital i went to... i overheard a doctor betting a nurse that patient 16 was a drug seeking junkie... and well... i was patient 16, got a surprise internal exam that time too for a cyst that was totally unrelated... i was doped up on morphine they wouldn't tell me what was wrong just that the test had to be done...and i was just...i didn't know i had such bad bottom dysphoria
>>
>>6704604
I am a lesbian, so whatever. I pass for a femme lesbian, so I honestly don't even care.
>>6704704
When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. When the government fears the people, there is liberty. You go have fun with your tyranny; I'll be over here shooting .22s all afternoon.
>>
>>6704798
No thanks, I'll live here safely in Europe, instead of living in fear of the government boogeyman and real gun crime.
>>
>>6704796
>>6703604

+ cuz like... i can have sex and whatnot, but i cried like a little bitch in the hallway not even gonna lie... it just fucked my shit up for days... i never felt it to that point before and it was just... really fucked with my head

and the time before that i was in that hospital for suicide shit and these 2 guys came into the room and kept trying to force me to take my clothes off and threatening to sedate and restrain me for not cooperating... cuz i just... i was calm, but i wasn't gonna do that... the doctor came in and told them to leave... but it was... i could tell they were trying to get me to give them a reason to use force and shit, it was creepy as shit

i've had bad hospital experiences...

at this place though they're all really nice... it's just... i hate the pity thing... they look at me like i make them sad by existing the way i do and it makes me uncomfortable... if that makes sense...

i miss whiskey a lot, but after that wine and champagne were my favourites anyway... i think jager is gross but i think it's drinkable straight so it's ok i guess... could be worse...

what fruity drinks?

>>6703620

better than me i'm 5'

>>6704437

i was sleeping on the street and in parks and shit in brooklyn for a summer for the most part... it was a pretty good time, had a lot of bbqs and outdoor parties to get free food, drugs, and alcohol... crashed at people's houses in between...

no weapons or anything though... and no survival skills necessary... a priest gave me and my s/o $20 though and the nicest drunk ever asked my friend and i (she stayed out with us for a bit) if we knew where the prostitutes on coney island beach were... i actually felt so bad that i didn't know that i apolgized...
>>
>>6704814
>safety trumps freedom
My fucking sides
>>
>>6704893
>thinking freedom = owning guns that kill people
>but not free healthcare
>>
>>6704915
>implying you can't support universal health care and universal gun rights
Eat my whole ass.
>>
question to tattooed dudes
do you guys have tattooes because they cover scars/make you look manlier or because you just like big tattooes that say something about you? or both?
>>
>>6704970

i have tattoos cuz i like them, i'm impulsive, and know tattoo artists...
>>
>>6704970
Not tattooed yet but if I have any major accomplishments I'll get tats to commemorate them.
>>
>>6704970
Latter. Tattoos aren't really a manly thing anymore. It's a long time since sailors and stevedors were the only inked people.
>>
File: received_1159813044083265.jpg (99KB, 1054x1160px) Image search: [Google]
received_1159813044083265.jpg
99KB, 1054x1160px
Can anyone here confirm pic related is what FtMs aspire to look like?
>>
>>6705486
still shud have killed ur self tho
>>
>>6705486
When I'm an ugly androgyne I'm gonna use this as my before pic.
>>
>>6705499
>posting in the ftm general, not the mtf general
Nigger u fucked up
>>
>>6705526

no cos duck is a giant fag who hates everyone
>>
File: 1359061396078.jpg (332KB, 588x588px) Image search: [Google]
1359061396078.jpg
332KB, 588x588px
>What's the most badass thing you've done?
I got in an university to study vetmed. Pretty mundane, but it includes punting my depression into the next dimension for time being.

Also, nobody told me that having a couple of days' worth of stubble itches like a motherfucker.
>>
>>6704437
>>6704544
>>6704798
Holy shit, I was posting in the wrong thread. I thought I was in MtFgen because I'm a fucking dyslexic retard. Sorry dudes.
>>
>>6705588

good luck and send him my regards, i pissed him off recently (as in, running for the past 3 odd months)
>>
File: hide from such talk.gif (2MB, 246x171px) Image search: [Google]
hide from such talk.gif
2MB, 246x171px
>>6704230
>three hours
H O W
i just.
THREE HOURS? WHY. WHO WOULD WANT THAT.
You poor bastard.
>>
>>6705597

leave skype in skype, don't bring bullshit from there here...
>>
>>6705615

Fair point, but it's just a warning that duck might not co-operate.
>>
>>6705624

that'd be between them wouldn't it? and not really have anything to do with you or a fight you had 3 months ago with him...
>>
>>6705650

i'm just saying shit's better off left where it happened sometimes... no sense in dragging it around after, and if someone hasn't talked to you in 3 months over something you either fucked up worse than you thought or there's shit up with them and either way... better to let some shit go
>>
>>6704437
I recently went on an overnight camping trip by myself and I got super spooked desu. I didn't sleep because I was super paranoid that a bear was going to run into my hammock or some random person would attack me or something. It's just being scary in a situation you can't run away since I hiked out a few miles from my car and couldn't get back in the dark. I will probably never go camping alone again, unless it's like care camping but that barely counts. And that's probably the most badass thing I've done but idk I've led a pretty boring life.

Camping is fucking awespme though I live in a city far away from any large national parks it sucks
>>
>>6705892

ever hear that audio clip of that guy who got eaten by the bear? him and his gf... they had been recording them (he had been doing it for years) there's a documentary on it... grizzly man i haven't seen it, but i heard the audio (the camera was recording but the lens cap was on) pretty fucked up shit...

a bear actually circled my s/o and i in the woods once... we went there to smoke... if we didn't bring my dog that would've sucked though... we were high and i noticed he was sitting in my lap really still looking straight ahead... and there was a bear walking toward us... we climbed behind mountain laurel to hide cuz it was blocking the way back and there was nowhere else to go, then we just waited and watched it walk over to where we had been and then move toward where we were and just kinda circle around a bit... it was like 20 minutes of just balancing on these little clumps of grass and roots surrounded by all this water 'til it left... really amazing rush after though once it left and shit... might've been kinda great had you seen a bear or some shit really... not while it was around, but after... pretty worth it

i didn't know 'til recently that the black bears around here just climb up and sit in trees... i figured they only did that for food or some shit cuz they're all big and awkward looking and shit (they're really fast though) + i spent so much of my life in the city that i never really thought about it...

+ there's places that are worth sleeping outside in when you're in cities too... idk how comparable it is, i've never really been in the middle of the woods camping... i've slept on church steps and whatnot before though, and honestly in the summer it isn't a bad time...
>>
>>6703094
>male-to-female hon
>hon

nice try agp

password protect this general
>>
>>6703863
they go back to school in august?
>>
>>6703735
Should have kept the long hair otherwise solid.
>>
File: reallyfepepethefrog..png (201KB, 382x349px) Image search: [Google]
reallyfepepethefrog..png
201KB, 382x349px
>Badass manlets edition

Out of context kek.
>>
>>6702742
>tfw being 5'3" used to bother you but now you feel good about it
>>
I don't know the most badass thing I've ever done, probably during the time me and my stepbrothers descended upon the local creek as children.

Also what's the general feeling about trip/name favs around here? Are we hated?
>>
>>6702160
>>6702182
Holy shit, do you mean like, a person who uses Maki Badfox drawings? Or is this somebody else
>>
File: image.jpg (622KB, 830x2623px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
622KB, 830x2623px
>>6702641
>tfw no femboy to punch in the boiboob
>>
I cant beautiful females PURPOSELY try to turn into men

Being a man is the worst and I cant wait to be a girl!!

I WANT TO BE CUTE
>>
>>6706570
I'm a different person. The original artist, actually.
>>
>>6706741
I want to be the opposite of cute. I want everyone to just leave me alone.
>>
>>6706741
no offense but being a man is way better than being a girl lmao,
also i was hot as a woman and now im hot x2 as a man
>>
File: dead-possum.jpg (34KB, 300x273px) Image search: [Google]
dead-possum.jpg
34KB, 300x273px
>>6705605
I got cornered. All the ladies wanted to know how ftms dealt with it and I had to be polite bcus family. Severely traumatized. Will need weekend to recuperate.
>>
So do you guys hate your reflection?

I like my face, and I'm attractive otherwise, so I don't hate it. Is that a prerequisite for dysphoria?
>>
>>6706898
whenever my family oversteps boundaries with questions i tell them to fuck off lmao
>>
>>6703620
>>6703698
5'8" is king of manlets among whites,
but ok height among asians
>>
>>6706830
OK good because people have a tendency to still post my shitty old art and I hate it. Especially MTFs for some reason. I don't really know why.
>>
File: Optimized-opossum1.jpg (762KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
Optimized-opossum1.jpg
762KB, 1200x800px
>>6706913
I don't think it's a bad thing. You can like yourself and still have shitloads of dysphoria.
I like my looks just not the feminine bits. Would have looked great had I been born cis male. Twink with abs, dark hair and blue eyes. My dad had the same and matured into Freddie Mercury. I could have been that except I'm manlet twink with tits no dick and a slightly femmy face. Fuck everything.

>>6706915
I can't do that, I'm trying to give a good impression of trans stuff. By explaining stuff I'm hoping that people will show me the same patience back. Seems to be working so far.
>>
>>6706954
probably a good choice to be patient with ppl
im just naturally aggresso af
>>
>>6706531
>tripfags
Insisting on identity goes against the central idea of anonymous boards. That said I don't mind the identifiable posters (who are ftm) in this general. You I don't recall.
If this place becomes a tripfag chatroom like mtfg, I'll just leave. Last time I looked in there they looked about a month away from evolving profile pages.
>>
>>6706192

the teachers do, students start in september, but the teachers start preparing a couple weeks in advance and start next week...
>>
>>6706531

i don't care one way or another... sometimes it's nice to be able to easily tell people apart... and sometimes people who trip are worthwhile... i talk to someone who used to trip here every day pretty much (texting and such) and have almost since the general started... idk... it doesn't really make a difference, what matters is the other person...

>>6706913

i do yeah... but it's not a prerequisite to that extent... not everything has to be an extreme to count...
>>
>>6706159
The real audio for that was never released. Supposedly it was destroyed. Sucks, id pay to hear it honestly.
>>
>>6707307

i heard the real audio was in the doc... but i honestly didn't bother researching it... still crazy that it happened though

i can't imagine purposely fucking around near bears like that... being as close as i've been to black bears just cuz they're around is more than enough... purposely going over to them is crazy

didn't something similar happen to some guy who liked wolves or some shit? not killed but like mauled or whatever
>>
>>6707321
I dont know about the wolves. But the bear guy (timothy treadwell) was extremely depressed and wasnt fond of humans, so im not surprised he acted so calm and careless around bears. Being out in alaska with them was his source of happiness.
>>
File: IMG_20160810_061352.jpg (188KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160810_061352.jpg
188KB, 1280x720px
last thread had a draw yourself but I was afraid to post because of shitty cam and drawing.
>>
>>6707347

oh i know he had shit going on... but he was doing crazy shit as a result... whether it made him happy or not it's still crazy as fuck, i mean... i'll be honest i don't give a shit what people do if it makes them happy, even if it kills them... like i just feel like "yeah whatever your choice," but that guy was pretty off...

it's sorta like how i see absolutely nothing wrong with those arrangements where one person wants to be killed and eaten and someone else does it cuz they fantasize about killing and eating someone else (i started watching some shit about a german guy who did that, never finished it though...), but christ that shit's crazy...
>>
>>6707368
future school shooter/5
>>
>>6707382
I care too much about humans to actually shoot any of them, but thats exactly what a sociopath would say anyways so shit man just go with your gut feeling.
>>
>>6707368
That's pretty cool
>>
>>6707405
not as cool as this one tbqhwyfampai
>>
>>6707368

the art style kinda makes me think of the fable games... i think it's the rounded features...

unrelated to anything: trying to figure out how i'm gonna drag myself to the doctor in a few hours... there's gonna be a storm today and all week, and my vision is already fucking up + everything is pins and needles and pain and barely working... this is gonna suck
>>
File: jdjdjs.jpg (35KB, 599x429px) Image search: [Google]
jdjdjs.jpg
35KB, 599x429px
Hello /ftmg/. I'm a biological male and I'm 5'3. Don't worry, you're not the only manlets. And either way, I've never had a problem with girls. The whole manlet thing is just a meme by ugly lanklets.
>>
>>6707014
I am ftm, and I do take the trip off when I'm not attentionwhoring. Good to know thanx desu senpai.

>>6707413
You did that?
You go on /ic/?
>>
I used to feel like shit for being 5'4. But almost everyone on both sides of my family (male, female) is a hairy, short, babyfaced Jew with big lips. Including me.

>tfw am now manlier and taller than cis men in family, with the exception of one lanklet cousin with gyno

Kek
>>
>>6707375
Yeah i agree. I think the worst part is that he invited his girlfriend to stay in the camp with him, and they both got eaten.
>>
>tfw your hung bf complains you don't fuck him enough
>tfw no dick
I want to die.
>>
>>6708436
>>6707375
Pretty disappointed that the audio recording of it wasn't released desu. I like morbid shit like that, makes my life seem not so bad.
>>
/FTMG/, have you transitioned yet? Medically, socially? Why or why not?

If so, how much did it cost? How did you fund it? Social repercussions, bad experiences?

What reservations did you have starting out? Do you still have them?

I need to figure out this shit, I don't have financial help from my parent (I go to college and work from the basement, that's my situation).
>>
>>6708436

eh his gf was an adult who chose to go, so idk... and if i remember right based on what i read about what happened she knew it was a dumbass idea and stayed anyway... i mean, it's awful what happened regardless, but they were both crazy for being out there...

>>6708471

idk... i mean... yeah the last moments of their lives were pretty shit (that seems to be the standard when it comes to death though really), but that doesn't impact the lives they led up 'til that point... typically shit people live through and survive is worse... i'd think so anyway

i might just be miserable today though... that's possible... that appointment was just embarrassing... couldn't function enough to speak without mixing up everything just repeatedly, couldn't sit up, almost fell a few times cuz of the dizziness and balance shit... this weather fucks me up so bad i hate going outside and being around people during it...
>>
>>6708359
yeah, I go on /ic/ almost more than /lgbt/
>>
>>6708583

i'm pre-everything... people in my life know i'm trans and use my name and all that though... but i've been in a lot of bad circumstances and have a lot of health issues so i'm pretty fucked as far as getting anything done goes currently...
>>
>>6708471
I agree. Like i said, id literally pay to hear it. It's fucked up, but we humans are curious creatures.

>>6708681
The only thing i enjoyed about his videos is that some foxes befriended him, and some weasels were messing with his stuff. I swear i remember he said he took bear mace with him, but also said he refused to ever hurt a bear. The way he talked he sounded (to me) like he was either expecting to die doing what he did, or he completely didnt care. Aside from his gf dying, he did, at least, die doing what he loved. I can respect that, even if it's stupid to everyone watching.
>>
>>6708583
I came out as transgender in december of 2015. It was awful. Everyone at work was fine with it. I got teased (playfully) by my coworkers until they knew i was serious. But my mom was freaked out real bad. It got so bad that after several months i stopped T and tried to tell myself i was ok with being a girl, for my mom's sake.

She noticed how depressed i was as a girl. I got back on T this year around january and its gone much better. My mom has read up about transgender stuff and is acting a lot better, not 100% though. But now whenever im sick or sore or whatever she blames the T. I cant convince my family it's not a drug.

I pay for my own stuff. Saving up for top surgery ($5,000) in case i cant get an insurance plan to cover. I buy my T out of pocket for $65 ish for a 6-month supply. Needles are cheap as dicks. I dont plan on getting a penis surgery. So yeah, so far it hasnt been expensive. But get insurance to cover your dr visits. I see mine every 6 months for blood tests and other meds.

I was afraid id hate my changes. I love them minus the acne. I hope my beard grows full. I hope my voice gets better. But i pass.

The only things i stress about regarding transitioning are the long confusing process of legally changing my name, taking 2 months off work to recover from top surgery, higher risk of the beetus and high cholesterol, and the shots. Im not afraid of shots at all but since im on a blood thinner my blood tends to splurt out when i remove the needle, and i fainted once after i saw it.
>>
how does anyone get shoulders like pic?
tomboys are all natty, no T right?
>>
>>6709269
Pushups, bench, handstands
>>
>>6709269
Work out your upper body. Its helping me a lot.
>>
>>6709269
Genetics, anorexia + low BMI to stop menstration/delay puberty, all the arm shoulder delts workouts
>>
>>6709269
>a skellington
I'm spooped
>>
>>6709313
>>6709317

she doesn't look too thin or anorexic... just looks normal to me
>>
>>6709397
Fucking this. It's a normal bodymass with a ittybitty bit of muscle. Society is used to see females without any muscle so it might look weird. See her collar bones and arm mass. It's a normal bmi.
>>
>>6709101

yeah i get that... i do have a level of respect for someone doing shit they love even if it's stupid, crazy, or kills them...

though i can't imagine not wanting to use mace on a bear that's about to attack you... you'd be hurting it way less than it's hurting you... given his depression and shit though i suppose he didn't care...
>>
File: possum-1.jpg (20KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
possum-1.jpg
20KB, 620x465px
>>6709225
not op, but my respect for honesty tier. Didn't know about the beetus thing.
I feel you on the mom situation. If I didn't have family backing me up I would an hero. My dad is a trooper in trying to understand and I'm forever grateful. How is the rest of your family reacting to transition?
>>
>>6709410

yeah pretty much... she just looks like she's healthy, not anything else...
>>
File: image.jpg (147KB, 640x787px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
147KB, 640x787px
anyone know what this is? it's growing behind the house... never seen it before
>>
I got two questions for you ftmg

Firstly, guys who are on T for a while, when did you get your beard to start growing? I'm already 2 years on T and only recently I started getting neckbeard (not very satisfying), had some lame stache growing for a while but kept shaving it off after a month tops. Now I didn't shave for 2 weeks and yeah, middle schooler tier stache + neckbeard. I had a bit growing under my lip but since I shaved it off like 3 weeks ago, there's nothing. Guess my older bro, despite being cis, got his facial hair to start growing rather late, so it's also my genes' fault, but can somebody please make me feel better and say their facial hair only appeared after X years? kek

Also, second, for guys that are straight, how do you not feel awkward during sex?? Seriously, I only ever did it drunk, I don't even remember much, and I never let the girl touch my crotch... How to do it sober and not feel like a fucking abomination/failure/whatever at the same time? How to build up confidence to actually be sexually dominant/take the initiative (never did so far, thanks dominant chicks, although there aren't many of you) when you have so many issues with your body? I'm pretty sure a few times all I needed was to make a move and I'd get a girl in my sheets, but I'm not even confident enough to kiss a girl, and most of girls won't make a move first.
>>
>>6709674
Looks like wild strawberries, they grow by my house too
>>
>>6709674

not straight, but i'm bi so... honestly you're just overthinking sex... it's just a good time, and there's nothing to think about...

as for the making the first move shit, i've never made the first move... the chick always has... i've known a lot of forward women i guess idk... but yeah in my experience most women have no problem making the first move, and will... especially if they aren't single, but also if they are... so i can't really help you there, i only make a move once i know for sure i can...

but when it comes to sex focus on what it feels like, and what the other person feels like... and everything you can make them feel, and stop thinking about shit... same with kissing, it's just a good time don't worry too much about it
>>
>>6709759

that's what my s/o thought...
>>
>>6709813

+ it's not a matter of confidence really... at least not for me, don't need to be confident to experience something pleasurable... you just need to do it and feel it and turn off your feelings and thoughts cuz those are unnecessary and absolutely useless right then

i guess i don't see my feelings or my thoughts or my lack of confidence as any reason to not have a good time... and letting them get in the way of that... well it'd bother me really, i think i'd really hate it if i let shit i felt control the shit i do... that just seems miserable...

if i rambled too much you can just shorten all that to: complete apathy about your own feelings and a desire to feel pleasure are just as good as confidence when it comes to having and enjoying sex...
>>
File: 3231950-edd+10.jpg (53KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
3231950-edd+10.jpg
53KB, 640x480px
>>6709506
Yeah im pretty sure ill get diabetes regardless of my testosterone shots. its very prevalent in my family. Im eating healthier and excercising/working out a lot though. Its so tedious to be healthy.

Everyone in my family has been supportive, except one of many uncles. Hes very mormon though, so he was rude to me about it. But he still lives in germany and he stopped talking to me unless i need car advice. Some of them say they disagree with my decision but support me. Most of my cousins and aunts say they're not surprised, and they're happy for me.

My stepdad is the coolest. He started giving me "son" holiday cards before anyone else. He says he likes having a son as a fishing buddy. And my parents both make me do "guy stuff" now, like chop wood, shovel the snow, etc because "well, since you're a guy now...". lol for stereotypes
>>
File: 200_s.gif (36KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
36KB, 267x200px
>>6708583
I've transitioned medically and socially

My doctor visits and T prescription is covered by insurance, I had to pay for (unnecessary) therapy out of pocket I dont rememeber how expensive it was but it wasnt terrible. I buy needles myself since theyre cheap and my doctors can never get the prescription for them right.

My top surgery is booked for Dec. 2016 and is anticipated to be covered by insurance.

I haven't had much of a backlash except for passive aggressive red necks that make up the majority of my town. Most people treat me better as a guy tho, especially since i pass 100% now.

The only reservations I had was that I was scared of getting hairy af and getting a super deep voice.

I have a relatively deep voice and am fairly hairy but im totally fine with it actually.

>>6709737
I dont really have much facial hair and I'm almost a year on T. I have a weak creep stash and patchy side burns/chin hair but I shave it off when it starts getting noticeable. My bro is 21 and still has really patchy facial hair so I probably won't get a beard until im around 25.

2 bad i cant answer the second question because im a huge phag
>>
>>6709869
oh yeah, a lot of my family members have told me im rude or mean now. i dont try to be. But since i started passing ive been much more honest and less afraid to say what i want. Ive been more comfortable.
>>
File: i fucked up.gif (2MB, 500x366px) Image search: [Google]
i fucked up.gif
2MB, 500x366px
>apply to go back to college
>forget transcripts
>only realize now

k i l l m e
>>
>>6709813
>>6709855
Eh maybe that's a good advice, guess it actually does work like that, since alcohol makes me stop overthinking stuff.
As for the forward women, hm, it's thanks to them that I'm not a kissless virgin, but really there aren't many of them, or a problem may be I'm actually attracted to the gentle feminine ones, often identifying as straight as well which makes me lose my confidence completely (I'm more comfy with bisexual ones) - even if they're attracted to me as the guy I am during my everyday life, I'm afraid they either aren't sure about having sex with me, or they'd like to try it but would find it gross when we actually do it. Too bad a thought of kissing or touching a guy grosses me out, since it'd be much easier with a guy. It's funny, I can imagine one putting p0n0s inside that vag00 of mine, but I can't imagine kissing or touching one, while with girls it's the other way around, I can't imagine even showing my genitalia to a girl, it's just too scary.

>>6709874
I see, you still getting it good though, I don't have sideburns at all. I don't think I can ever get a full beard (my dad and brother aren't getting one, only recently the older bro got facial hair on his cheeks - he's 28) but jeez just a goatee a'la Johnny Depp would be awesome. My facial structure is way too feminine, only my nose is masculine. I got unlucky with feminine genetics, for my bro it's not so bad because as a cis guy he grew tall (he's like 6' while I'm 5'7 manlet) and gets quite a bit of facial hair now, but for me it's terrible.
>>
>>6709945
I don't really have sideburns theres like 5 dark hairs and the rest are mostly blond or peach fuzz.

lmao im 5'7 too, it's not terrible because im as tall or taller than most of the cis guys i know.
>>
>>6709960
Aw shiet, I want to move somewhere where my height would be considered somewhat average. Here the average is 5'10, I only know a few guys who are shorter than me or around my height. Average for girls is 5'5 so at least the most of girls aren't taller than me, although it still happens quite a bit, especialy if they wear high heels. If I could get a beard I'd work out hard and go dwarf mode kek
>>
>>6709945

idk... pretty much all the chicks i've ever ended up speaking to often have told me they were in love with or wanted to fuck me... or both... and they're usually straight honestly... what you don't realize is a lot of straight women are really unsatisfied with their sex life and pleasing them is easy as fuck...

seriously you'd be amazed at how easy it is to impress a straight girl in bed... i don't feel uncomfortable at all with them cuz i know they'll enjoy themselves... so there's nothing to worry about really

the only chicks who have ever really liked me were straight leaning bi chicks and straight chicks... at least as far as i know, and i've never had to make a move they always do... idk...

and idk if a chick wants to touch i have no problem with letting them do whatever, i'm pretty laid back about that... i enjoy getting someone else off and doing shit they want to have done to them and i'm equally up for enjoying whatever they feel like doing to me (with some limits, but i'll be honest i don't have many) so it's pretty whatever... i'm fine with letting a chick be totally dominant and all that idk... it's a good time regardless

and yeah alcohol and drugs always add to the experience...
>>
>>6710081

+ though with women i do prefer being the one in control... i'm more ok with being submissive with a guy than a chick, but i'm open to whatever really... being dominant or submissive with either is fine...
>>
>>6710081
>>6710095
Sounds legit I guess, although I'm often quite skeptical about "straight girls don't get satisfying sex" articles, maybe I see too many girls worshipping dicks on the internet. Like how they'd go for a big dick even if it was actually so big it'd hurt instead of being pleasant

Maybe it comes down to looks, after all. Are you manly/handsome looking? Maybe if I didn't look like a faget I'd sweat less too kek
>>
>>6710125

just cuz chicks like getting fucked doesn't mean they have satisfying sex lives + most chicks in straight relationships that i've known bitch about their sex life... even shitty sex is still sex, you've never been with someone who sucked in bed but was still a good time? that's how a lot of straight chicks feel about the guys they're with... you're placing too much on you being trans, and really that has absolutely nothing with being able to get someone off or indulging them in their fetishes... and it's pretty easy to tell if a chick is enjoying herself... idk i think you're too nervous, i guess the alternative to that is that i'm good in bed, fuck if i know i guess... but i really think it's probably more you just assuming being cis is some huge advantage some other guy will have on you... and eh... that's just insecurity

and idk why straight chicks like me... i'm nothing special, and i can't exactly offer them or anyone anything... they just kinda do, it's weird...

my biggest problem with women is that i like crazy chicks though... not exclusively, but it's an instant turn on... it's a terrible thing to be attracted to, but it's a good time...

my s/o and i are open though so it's not like... a big deal when shit with some crazy girl doesnt work out well though
>>
>tfw cis gay guy
>tfw no masc dom top ftm bf
>he will never make fun of how small my dick is
>he will never fuck me with a strap-on bigger than mine
>he will never come home from the gym or playing sports and then make me smell his stinky feet
>he will never kick me in the balls and then tease me

Why ;-;
>>
>>6710484

Whats your kik
>>
>>6710484
what is this filth
>>
>>6710529

Hot is what it is
>>
>>6710598

thx

>>6710520

too scared to meet someone in person; also don't really use kik; in canada i'm gay man 22
>>
File: michaelphag.jpg (30KB, 400x295px) Image search: [Google]
michaelphag.jpg
30KB, 400x295px
>>6710598
>>
>>6710484
You sound cute.
>>
File: image.jpg (283KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
283KB, 750x750px
>>6709874
Good luck on top surgery senpai
>>
>>6710797
thank you bb
>>
>>6703551
sorry it took so long to get back to ya, work.

and well my mom's step dad would talk about his old cases when he was still working as a clinical / forensic psych, he dealt with several murder cases which was always interesting to listen to despite the subject matter.

I've always been kind of socially awkward and shy, so i didn't have alot of friends.. School was the thing that kind of filled that void for me, along with both my parents being very well educated themselves really hammered it into me young that school is not only important but can be fun and I should really appreciate it (and just education in general) kinda just caused me to REALLY like it.

>>6703572

It's definitely a combination of getting ill from eating often (which causes a pretty restrictive diet unfortunately), and just generally forgetting to do it when I get busy.. One of the bummers about it is just how difficult it is to gain weight, and how I've been stuck in gangly skelly mode since I was a teenager.

I tend to have a weird sleep cycle, some days I can sleep alright.. most of the time I can fall asleep fairly easily but staying asleep for more than an hour or so is really hard. I feel ya on being tired all the time man.. the best explanation for me not sleeping well/much is it's either genetic (since my mom has the same problem) or it's my anxiety that keeps me up.

I haven't had a panic attack in awhile thankfully, there's been times where I've gotten close but been able to reign myself in or gotten to meds quick enough I wouldn't have an issue, but it's definitely something always on the back of my mind when I'm in an uncomfortable / stressful situation.
>>
6 months, one week on T

Still look ugly
Still have period
Still have thighs

Ha.
>>
>>6712500
Losing weight will solve all your problems

Ha.
>>
>>6712593
I'm not a fat ass, losing anymore weight would make me anorexic

Ha.
>>
>>6712606
That's the point. Anorexia will kill your periodsand get rid of the female fat distribution.

Ha.
>>
>>6712634
But I can't be anorexic forever, wouldn't the fat come back?

Ha.
>>
>>6712647
in a male distribution
>>
>>6712673
Have you tried this or are you giving me bullshit advice
>>
>>6712678
im not the dude telling you to be anorexic

but if youre on T, then any fat you gain should go to male areas. but any pre existing fat from before T will stay in the female areas until you lose it
>>
>>6712500
Check your hormone levels, maybe your dose isn't large enough or you need to inject more often. Work out to get rid of fat and get muscles, that should help you get more male physique.
>>
>>6712753
I told my endo about my period two months ago. She said she'd probably raise my dosage but I guess my levels were fine because she never did. Also, I inject every week.
>>
>>6711334

it's cool... people typically are busier than me, all i had to do was go to the doctor yesterday and even that... waiting rooms and shit it's just... time where i have nothing to do and just restricted options really

he'd probably have a lot of stories my mother would love... she loves murder stories and shit, it's one of her favourite things... can't really find your interest all that morbid when i grew up with her lol

i've noticed a lot of shy people typically tend to throw themselves into school... so i get the reasoning... it just always made me feel claustrophobic and like i was suffocating... usually instead of school my s/o and i would just ride trains around together and shit and wander around different neighborhoods all day... my 3rd hs (his 4th) was right off of time's square so we'd wander around there a lot... i used to not even bother with books or anything, if i did show up... and typically i just went to a handful of classes some of the time when i felt like talking to people... all school was for me was social, and everyone knew me (and my s/o) typically just cuz well... my favourite classroom passtime was driving the teachers crazy (not all of them, there were teachers i liked who i was never an asshole to, but i made one quit, made one have these hysterical crying fits, would get another one crazy riled up and he would actually blame me for everyone in the class not listening to him and so on...) so it was a hobby that got me noticed really... couldn't be helped... but i'd disappear for a while and have people i didn't even know tell me they missed me and that class was boring without me and shit...

in spite of that i would've graduated a year early if i didn't kinda suck with math though... i managed to get all the credits i needed through tests and whatnot + i was in ap and honours classes and had scholarships and like academic awards and national honours society bullshit and top scores in the school on state tests etc
>>
>>6713181
>>6711334

that kinda shit really worked against me though... cuz my parents expected a lot of me with school and were really pushy about it cuz of all the stupid "gifted" shit...

so i just used to regularly get hit and beaten in the mornings all through elementary school and jr high... like if i wasn't feeling good (always had stomach issues) since they knew i hated school and found it boring every time i wasn't feeling good they'd think it was just me trying to get out of school and their response to that was to hit me and scream and flip their shit... and then either drag me to school after telling me i better not let anyone know or i'd end up staying home cuz that would drag on too long or whatever and they had other shit to do... it probably didn't help that my first year of kindergarten i had to spend all my time working with this para cuz i could already read books for adults and shit while the class was still learning letters in like a corner of the classroom and she was weird and creepy (the stuff i do remember is a long story... mostly with weird blurs and whatever...) with me so that being my initial school experience didn't help (never went to pre-k... neither of my parents felt like taking me)

and then in hs i'd just leave in the morning then not go, and that was a bit better... got hit less over school other than for not being into it cuz i'd leave in the morning... would've probably dropped out if that wouldn't have definitely meant death, but i mean... having a diploma and dropping out of college twice has really done fuckall for me... and will continue to since i can barely function most of the time anyway... so them being pushy about that was ultimately meaningless (and it was specifically directed at me, not my brothers cuz they thought i had the most potential cuz of stupid shit like grades and awards)
>>
>>6713230
>>6711334

+ so for me school was just... nope...

i think it's amazing when people can be into it though, being able to learn in a structured environment is typically for the best considering the way people view that sorta thing...

my weight has been the same for a long time... doesn't seem to matter what i eat... except when i get really sick and then it drops quite a bit... might be cuz there's a lot of things i won't eat + a lot of things i can't eat due to allergies though

i have points where i can't keep solid food down at all though, so i end up stuck on liquids...

have you tried melatonin? it helps with sleep... though for me it's like... no matter how much i sleep i feel like i haven't slept in days... i can get a full night's sleep and i'm just permanently at a point where i feel like i've stayed up... and then sometimes it's that weird drunken wired feeling

i used to just have bad sleeping habits the way you do... and trouble sleeping (typically in the winter though... winter comes around and i'm awake for 24+ hour periods...) and it's a bit of a different sorta tired...

but melatonin should sort out your sleep cycle

i haven't had a normal panic attack in a long time, i got good at coping with those... but i get ones i can't really do anything about that aren't anxiety related now and those can be shitty... i can hide them well enough though... they're like... i feel very specific kinds of pain and weird sensations and then from there i'll just be having all the physical effects of a panic attack without any of the mental shit that comes with it... it's shit...

good that you can control yours now though, and have meds for when you can't... stressful situations trigger it for you? i can actually typically deal with really awful situations and stay calm... for me it's more... i always had panic attacks when i had no distractions and would just stop and think for a second
>>
>>6712781
>I guess my levels were fine
Don't just guess dude. Ask questions and put the pressure on the health professionals getting paid to keep you healthy.
>>
>>6712781
That was 2 months ago, you need to pressure her more because at 6 months your periods should have ended. Somethings fucky.
>>
When you have sex with guys do you let them fuck your pussy?
>>
>>6713733
I don't have sex but if I did I would let them if i trusted them enough
>>
>>6713724
my periods were heavy before I started T and I got my blood tested to make sure nothing was wrong and there wasn't anything wrong. They told me my brain was just fucking up what chemicals to release or something like that. So I don't think it's anything too bad.
>>
>>6713733

well... sex is all it's good for...
>>
>>6713733
Penetration is not pleasurable to me so no.
>>
>>6713733
Yes because I'm a huge bottom fag.
>>
File: lt_weasel_frontal.jpg (68KB, 641x641px) Image search: [Google]
lt_weasel_frontal.jpg
68KB, 641x641px
I just had an interview for a job... Had to tell them my legal name on the resumé but that i go by thomas and a male. They seemed just fine with it and said it's no problem.

The interview was laid-back and i feel like it went well. Here's hoping.
>>
Curious dude here, can you guys post the most drastic transformation from girl to big macho man pictures you got?
>>
>mom linking me to terf blogs
>still haven't transitioned because am still her "gender nonconforming, autistic daughter"
>she is assmad about "young women mutilating themselves"

We've talked about the differences between gender identity and expression, stuff like that, but she thinks if I accept being a strong andro woman I will stop having dysphoria because I only hate my boobs because of the patriarchy. Even if she understands physical dysphoria to some extent, she'll never accept transition.

I don't even want to get an exit bag because I'll die being a shitty female in self denial. No amount of fighting the patriarchy and misogyny will make me have less feefees about my own body desu.

>tfw no option to become a disgusting amorphous eldritch blob of random body parts
>>
>>6713941

What was the job ?

Also do you play them hockey ?
>>
>>6713981
do you feel unable to transition while you still, i assume, live under the same roof?

best to work on accumulating resources to do it yourself imo, in my experience people like that won't have their minds changed with logic
>>
>>6703043
I went through a therapist and it was pretty easy.
>>
>>6703566
I lol'd
>>
File: 1467104099454.jpg (41KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1467104099454.jpg
41KB, 600x400px
>>6713963
>>
File: menshealth-sydney.jpg (212KB, 770x770px) Image search: [Google]
menshealth-sydney.jpg
212KB, 770x770px
>>6713963
>>
>>6714266

is that a tesseract tattoo?
>>
File: image.jpg (65KB, 600x408px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65KB, 600x408px
>>6713733
No front hole ever. Maybe up the bum since bi vers, but trust has to be high.

>>6713783
Post your levels or dosage info and harass your doc

>>6713941
Awesome. Fingers crossed bro! What's the job?

>>6713963
Pic for you with more coming
See >>>6703735
>>
File: image.jpg (59KB, 564x554px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59KB, 564x554px
>>6713963
>tfw had the exact same skirt when in tryhard 'fem' denial mode
>>
File: 1468271769129.jpg (110KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1468271769129.jpg
110KB, 640x640px
>>6713963
>>
>>6713733
Yea, wouldn't you?
>>
File: 1466625665809.jpg (306KB, 1378x872px) Image search: [Google]
1466625665809.jpg
306KB, 1378x872px
>>6713963
This one is my favorite
>>
>>6714369
>tfw she was such a qt3.14
>tfw ill never be a cute girl like she was
>>
>>6713733
yeah, but they gotta be gay or gay-leaning bi and someone i trust a lot

i've been topped by mtfs too. would like to try that with a cis girl at some point too

i think at this point my ideal would be a sexually open romantic relationship with another trans guy
>>
>>6714419
nah, even better, you'll be you as a cute girl
>>
File: hanging_possum_wallpaper_ev1js.jpg (203KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
hanging_possum_wallpaper_ev1js.jpg
203KB, 1024x768px
>>6714419
>she
kys
>>
>>6714292
>>6713984
Ill be shipping frogs and herpetology supplies, like bugs, substrate, etc.

I don't play hockey anymore, i only did as a kid. my hockey dreams were cut short when my parents divorced.
>>
>>6714441
>unironically using kys
kys
>>
File: Cph3v74UMAE7tRE.jpg (113KB, 944x1026px) Image search: [Google]
Cph3v74UMAE7tRE.jpg
113KB, 944x1026px
are my hips going to pass...
>>
>>6715016
I'm worse off than you and I pass.
>>
>>6715023
>>6715016
(I got buff, in part to compensate.)
>>
File: tumblr_inline_ngdnk0LwWr1riqfqx.jpg (145KB, 500x459px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_ngdnk0LwWr1riqfqx.jpg
145KB, 500x459px
>>6715001
Make me
>>
File: FUo8Vwe.jpg (66KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
FUo8Vwe.jpg
66KB, 960x640px
>>6715016
Is it weird that I want to pet your belly?
Your hips are narrow so that's a good starting point, the rest is fat distribution.
>>
I'd like anons on T to show their puss so I can compare our ugly clitdicks
>>
>>6715074
You first, fampai.
(No.)
>>
>>6715016
Doesn't look much wider than me
t. real man
>>
>>6715092
im not going to show you if you say no
:^]
>>
>>6715016

they look like you'll be fine... they're not particularly wide or anything, and if they were you just work your shoulders and arms out to get more of a balance and disguise it...
>>
>>6715023
>>6715031
>>6715060
>>6715073
>>6715094
>>6715115
im actually an mtf pretending to be ftm so people would roast me and make me feel better but you're all too honest, time to die
>>
>>6714852

hope you get the job... sounds like something my older bro would go crazy over, he's obsessed with that shit...
>>
File: Image-595232.jpg (1MB, 1360x1813px) Image search: [Google]
Image-595232.jpg
1MB, 1360x1813px
>>6715101
I don't want to see your dicklet so I'm fine with that.
>>
>>6715120
The pizza did have a suspicious shadow.
>>
>>6715120
kek
>>
>>6715120
I was wondering why you didn't have hair and why your belly looked so soft. Yeah you have feminine thighs but your hips could be wider
>>6715122
That's mean :^]
>>
>>6715130
i have a cis female chaser gf and im a dyke sry

>>6715127
im upset about the shadow because it makes my dick look small

>>6715131
ty anon im a year hrt so i hope ill get better
>>
>>6715120

well then... squats?

>>6715131

eh... i shave everything, body hair makes me feel unclean...
>>
>>6715147
My gf is a total chaser too anon, hi 5
>>
>>6715171
sorry
>>
Are there strapons with sensory feedback for you lads to engage in pleasurable penetrative sex?
>>
>>6715505
there's a double dildo, and there's a type of strapon dildo with a foot thing on it to stimulate your clit (I don't remember what it's called), some dildos even let you put a bullet (a small vibrator) near the base for added effect.
>>
File: image.jpg (72KB, 640x636px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72KB, 640x636px
>>6713963
>>
File: image.png (522KB, 500x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
522KB, 500x800px
>>6713963
Most of mine were pretty butch beforehand. Sorry bro
>>
>>6716092
Holy shit
>>
File: image.jpg (61KB, 596x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61KB, 596x600px
>>6713963
>>
File: image.jpg (180KB, 640x833px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
180KB, 640x833px
>>
File: 1450980073328.jpg (67KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
1450980073328.jpg
67KB, 900x600px
>>6716092
>>6716121
> genetic women have better beards than me
this is incredibly emasculating
>>
File: image.jpg (78KB, 640x803px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78KB, 640x803px
>>6716137

+ ancient chinese wisdom...
>>
>>6716151
Yes, once you give a "woman" testosterone they grow a beard just like any other guy. Is this actually surprising to you? It's all genetics, babe.
>>
>>6716170
Wheres my test injections reeeeeeeee

This board needs a MtM general
>>
File: DSC06114.jpg (744KB, 2328x1551px) Image search: [Google]
DSC06114.jpg
744KB, 2328x1551px
>>6716151
Some people are born to be fuccbois. Deal with it.
>>
>>6716182
They're called steroids, just visit /fit/

[spoiler]they won't make your beard any longer though[/spoiler]
>>
File: image.jpg (102KB, 640x803px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102KB, 640x803px
>>6716157

+ weird pic in an art gallery we saw from the car window...
>>
>>6716182
Your Test comes from your balls, idiot.

>Rogaine on face and moisturize
>be over 30
>have good genetics
That's it famalamadingdong
>>
>>6716092
I want him for dinner.
>>
>>6715046
I like you Possum Bro.
>>
>>6715505
Feeldoes are seated internally, but they kinda suck to keep in place.
Still fun as fuck if you're down for front hole. I use mine with my boxers on.
>>
>>6715127
>Extra pepperoni
>>
This is the first day I've ever met another trans guy irl
(only way i knew was because he was buying alcohol and I had to id him)

He was really cute too. It's shit I didn't have enough time to talk to him to (maybe) get his number..
>>
Is it worth it to check out support groups?
I dropped everyone I knew irl when I came out.
>>
>>6717146
depends on where you are, and what kinda person you are honestly.

it's a mixed bag depending on where you are of the type of people you'll probably get.

but generally if you're at uni checking out the gaystraight alliance or lgbt groups is a good start .. 'cause you'll find people closer to your age.
>>
>>6717146
most of the ones ive gone to are chill, a lot of the online ones are also nice
>>
>>6717160
I'm starting T next week, so I haven't really checked anything out yet.
Thnx voice dysphoria~

I'm in Toronto so there's a shit ton of options, I'm just really shy.
>>
>>6717169
I feel ya, I'm also really shy .. and kind of closed off about being trans even somewhere where I know it'll be fine.
Also get the voice dysphoria, don't talk much outside of work because I hate hearing myself lol.

(congrats on starting t soon though!)

I'd say whenever you're comfortable and ready to really do that, go search around and maybe sit in on some of them to get a feel for who attends them, that might narrow down your options better.
>>
>>6717180
(Thank you)

I think my main worry is someone will latch onto me. I'm really introverted but I'm also scared of hurting people's feelings, uncomfy times..but my friends are cis dudes and they don't get it.

Feeling that lonely feel.
>>
>>6717193
Agh man I'm sorry to hear that, I don't think you should be too concerned about hurting anyone..especially if you're trying your best to be a good person / friend etc. But I get what you mean by that, that's certainly how I approach romantic relationships (And one of the reasons I don't pursue anything past platonic)

Hangin there though, you can do it dude.
>>
>>6717209
You too, thanks for the input.
Just need to get up the courage now.
>>
>>6717232
Take your time and it'll come to you eventually, and if not.. just remember things like that are never as scary as you imagine it to be.
>>
>>6717160
Personally I found it pretty helpful the first few times I went, but I didn't stick with it because I could sense the propensity for drama. I ain't got time for that shit. At the same time, it's nice to see that many trans people in a room who are succeeding at existing.
>>
>>6717240
There's a place here called 519, might check it out since they have a ftm group specifically.
>>
File: IMG_20160808_230409.jpg (254KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160808_230409.jpg
254KB, 1280x720px
benis
>>
File: 20160809_175757.jpg (508KB, 1836x2356px) Image search: [Google]
20160809_175757.jpg
508KB, 1836x2356px
New. Sleepy. Hair is so dark now.
>>
File: 20160812_003933.jpg (689KB, 1745x2513px) Image search: [Google]
20160812_003933.jpg
689KB, 1745x2513px
>>6717581
dont worry guys, the hair is under a hat about 80% of the time
>>
>>6717604
everybody is asleep right now, try not to bump the thread too much
>>
So I typically see gay MtF's, are gay FtM's common? I didn't know where else to post this so I am doing it here.
>>
We posting pics now? Can't pass up a chance for shitposting.

>>6716092
I want his beard, god damn.

>>6717581
Just trim the top. It's that easy.

>>6717336
You gonna shoot up the school with that deadly weapon?
>>
File: selkie.jpg (280KB, 944x674px) Image search: [Google]
selkie.jpg
280KB, 944x674px
>>6718274
Whoops.

>>6717900
Most of the FTMs I know in meatspace are gay (two for each other), it's pretty common.
>>
File: tumblr_nwqln7JeJO1ujltxpo1_1280.png (718KB, 898x898px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nwqln7JeJO1ujltxpo1_1280.png
718KB, 898x898px
>>6718277
>"just trim the top"
>Posts poodle mop
lel

>>6716619
I like you too. Make sure you stick around.
>>
>tfw i will never be happy with my body or who i am
>tfw i will never be who i want to be
>>
>>6718352
Fuck happiness and remember that men are made, not born.
>>
File: 1461677445052.jpg (98KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1461677445052.jpg
98KB, 720x960px
>>6718356

>men are made, not born

Dis nigger right here knows the game. If you want something or to be someone you work for it. If you don't have it or if you aren't it yet, that simply means you have more work to do, and there is nothing inherently wrong with that. It simply makes the success all the more sweeter.
>>
>>6717336
Work safe broad 404 not found
Lewd faggot detected
>>
>>6717900
There is no such thing as a straight FtM.
Just FtMs who haven't met the right cock yet

>>6718277
U want sum fuk?
>>
>>6717900
Seems like it's rather common with those that are open. Most stealth people I've met actually are straight, bi, or very, very often asexual. I think the latter is tied to dysphoria, though.
>>
>>6718277
>Ear stud
dude?
>>
>>6718352

you know...

i get how you feel in a sense...i'm not comfortable with or in my body trans shit + chronic illness + general insecurities and discomfort (i feel like there's a huge difference between regular insecurity and discomfort and dysphoria...it can be hard to place sometimes but i think the former is what most people think of when they say things like "well i feel uncomfortable too" or "i don't like (insert whatever here) about myself")

i'm not particularly good at anything, i'm not particularly capable or functional... so while i don't have some set idea of what i want or who i am (and i think having set ideas isn't necessarily for the best, it can be detrimental if that picture you have is way too rigid cuz life is full of unexpected shit) i get that feeling like you're never gonna do or amount to anything worthwhile in any sense of the word...cuz well...i'm there too

but, having tried to hang myself before... i feel like i should point out that there's more to life than either of those things, particularly if you just focus on what's in front of you...there are plenty of times in life where neither of those things can matter, and if you just put your feelings and thoughts to the side you can experience some worthwhile shit...and there's always the possibility of getting somewhere interesting that you do like but hadn't considered along the way+ your perspective might change and feelings that were once all consuming and where you place your values might as well even if nothing else does and you might be happy you've decided to stick around...

i'm not against suicide...i'm completely for it, i just think it should be a rational decision and other possibilities should be exhausted first...when it's emotional it's easy to make mistakes and end up in a worse position on top of there still being a possibility that had you just waited for that hopeless feeling to pass you'd be good to go for a while after before experiencing it again...
>>
>>6718274
yeah man, this baby has the power of a shotgun in it.

>>6718387
just
>>
How many of you were tomboys growing up?

How many of you were repressive girly girls?
>>
>>6718890

i did both actually...

i was pushed into behaving more feminine as a kid by other people really... my mother would bitch at me and make comments and such if my mannerisms were boyish and whatnot... i was also raised catholic and though i didn't believe in god i was raised with the idea that being lgbt was totally fine for other people, but absolutely not for me... hide and repress everything etc etc etc

so while i've been trans for as long as i can remember and have known on some level (didn't have the proper words for it) as i got older i got increasingly paranoid that people could tell... cuz i'd hear comments and whatnot (no one has been surprised about me being trans), and i thought if i was just more feminine then i could hide it and everything would be fine i'd just be "normal" ... so feminine overcompensation mode happened, and it felt like a weird lie, made me feel crazy and worse... but i kept it up for a bit cuz i was determined to not have feelings and go through the motions of just hiding everything forever cuz it seemed easier somehow (it isn't... or wasn't for me) and then my s/o and i smoked one day and he asked me if i was trans... when i'm caught offguard with something deeply personal i tend to tell the truth whether i would normally want to or not (if i had a chance to prepare myself i probably would've brushed it off and made a joke about it and nothing like that)

once i said it aloud there wasn't any going back to keeping shit up... i mean... i couldn't anyway... and i'm typically like that, i can ignore and hide and repress shit 'til i have to acknowledge it and then that's it... can't manage it anymore... once you really acknowledge something it's hard to push it back down and not deal with it... for me anyway
>>
>>6718939

or something* not "and nothing" ... nice... i can barely see and i'm not functioning well today at all, my bad... smoking probably didn't help either...

there's too many "anyway"s too... time to not talk any more
>>
File: hgjk.jpg (22KB, 500x578px) Image search: [Google]
hgjk.jpg
22KB, 500x578px
>>6718890
I was a boy growing up, then puberty fucked me over. Estrogen is poison, hands down.
>>
>>6718890
I was a tomboy but I had a girly phase around 9 for 3 months or something then went back to being a tomboy.
>>
>>6702641
hahahaha this fuckin pic. It's like when men transition to women and behave in the most lurid, over-the-top superficially-female way possible, and here in the girl-to-guy thread the pic is a fucking neanderthal steppe warrior or something. I love it
>>
>>6718890
Tomboy. I even insisted I was a boy and went to the boys' bathroom for a couple of years in elementary school before the pressure from parents and teachers and classmates made me stop. I always begged my mom to let me get clothes from the boys' section. I was also a total jerk who made fun of anybody who wore pink.
>>
>>6719859
We also smoke cigars, drink beer, and kill things to impress the ladies
>>
>>6718431
I hope being asexual and aromantic isn't tied to dysphoria. I don't want to have to deal with relationship drama shit when I go on T and get top surgery.
>>
If I have a female digit ratio does that mean I can't really be trans?
>>
>>6719915
Yes but only if your star sign aligns with gemini and five black cats bring ladders to your house
>>
Promiscuity is part of being male
>>
>>6719972
Go back to le red(dit) pill
>>
>>6719981
What did s/he mean by this
>>
>>6719972
Slut
>>
>>6718890
I was a girly girl lol. I never realized anything was wrong until I hit puberty and then that really changed everything. Now that I'm a few years on t and I can be a girly girl again and still pass as a man, my life is pretty much perfect... except the fact I still have boobs but those will be gone soon.

I used to be obsessed with pink things like hello kitty, kirby games for my gameboy, also I collected pokemon cards and my favorite was jigglypuff. I'm still obsessed with those, except for hello kitty because I grew out of that, also cute weeb shit is great.
>>
For dudes who do subq injections:

Do you have soreness afterwards? Two weeks ago I injected 1 mL in my stomach fat and the area is still sore. My most recent shot on Tuesday left a bruise and is sore. I use a 23g needle.

If this keeps up I might switch back to intramuscular.
>>
>>6720067
Soreness when injecting into fat? You sure you didn't hit muscle?
>>
File: pinch.jpg (17KB, 230x176px) Image search: [Google]
pinch.jpg
17KB, 230x176px
>>6720183
I'm pretty sure I didnt hit muscle. I pinched up the fat like in pic related and I injected into it.
>>
>>6720193
Two weeks is kinda extreme though. You eat healthy and work out? Healthy lifestyle speeds recovery.
>>
Sup guys, mtf here, don't know if it means much coming from me but I think short, effeminate guys are really cute and sexy as hell and I would vastly prefer to date a trans guy over a cis guy.
>>
>>6720231
lmao all the trans guys i know are masc af
>>
>>6720067
I used to do subq. T cyp in cottonseed oil, weekly. 25g, injected at an angle (bc length of needle). I injected in my belly fat and never pinched it. I would tend to get minor soreness a day or two after. No bruising except like once. However, after my first couple injections I always got itchy red swelling around the injection site and that would leave hyperpigmentation. I'm slightly allergic to almost everything though. I switched T ROA for money reasons.

If I were to guess, pinching could have something to do with it, my common sense thinks it sounds like bad advice. But I'm not confident at all about that being the problem since your soreness lasts for so long.
>>
>>6720067
1mL is a lot to due subQ, and your gauge seems off... What's your concentration and suspension?

I do 0.25mL of 200mg/mL in cottonseed oil, with a 25g 5/8 needle weekly and never really had any issues. Last week for reasons I had to do 0.5mL of 100mg/mL and still have a little soreness and can feel the bolus.

Some advice/tips once you're sure you're not allergic to your suspension and talked to your doctor:
>wash you hands thoroughly
>ALWAYS clean the vial and area with alcohol
>take a Benadryl before injecting
>sit hunched over when giving your shot to maximize fat pinch ability
>make sure to check you haven't hit a blood vessel (it's not as bad as when doing IM but can cause some pain)
>try icing the area before and after the shot (do it hygienicly so you don't contaminate the site right before the needle goes into skin)
>>
>>6720066
I'm like this now, growing up I loved playing in dirt and climbing trees, etc.

I've kind of embraced cuteness a lot in the past 3 years.
>>
>>6720535
Mine is 200 mg/mL in cottonseed oil. I've been doing it biweekly. My needles are an inch long and I try not to but they end up sliding in all the way while I'm injecting.

I hope I'm not allergic. My doc quit so I have to find a new one before my vial runs out. I'll bring it up to the new dr.
>>
>>6720646
>1mL
>200mg/mL
>taking 100mg of T a week
Why are you taking such a high dose? And yeah, you should talk to your pharmacist about needles.
>>
>>6720679
>>6720646
>biweekly
Sorry I am illiterate.

But switching to weekly might be better for subQ.
>>
>>6720679
That's the dose my doctor started me on. I didn't know it was high. I've gotten changes though, voice, body hair, etc so I don't think it's aromatizing.

Should I ask for shorter needles?
>>
>>6718319
The pot who calls the kettle black still speaks the truth.

>>6718395
shore bby cum to the dumpster bhind th macdonalds

>>6718441
Yeah?
>>
>>6717900
Yes very common. you only see MtFs because they're so openly creepy
>>
>>6720701
Do you get regular blood tests?
>>
>>6720895
I got bloodwork done but my doc quit before my appointment where we were supposed to discuss my levels.

I'm trying to find another doctor to see.
>>
File: image.jpg (161KB, 640x721px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
161KB, 640x721px
>>6719859

yeah... i'm extremely hyper-masculine and shit... see?

the closest i get to being outdoorsy is bringing my guitar to the woods and by the river here and getting high and/or drunk

>>6719884

i actually do smoke cigars sometimes... i smoke blunts pretty frequently so cigars are typically around

>>6720066

i've always thought hello kitty was just kinda weird looking
>>
File: Image-962856.jpg (120KB, 625x352px) Image search: [Google]
Image-962856.jpg
120KB, 625x352px
What are y'all doing this weekend?
>pic unrelated I'm a eurofag
>>
>>6720966
Applying to more jobs. I want to become financially independent.
>>
>>6720966

same shit i always do... my life basically just kinda is the weekend i don't have anything i need to do or anywhere i need to be...
>>
>>6714266

This makes me cringe. Definitely an ftm face. I'd know if I saw him.
>>
>>6718890
Short answer: tomboy.

Long answer: for the first 6 years or so of my life I wore whatever was put on me, too young to care, too busy being sad over my mom's death and crying all the time.

Dad remarries, I get two stepbrothers to fuck around with. We start going down to the creek and playing, scavenging signs/golf clubs from the water, making mud pies, playing swords with sticks. My sister didn't join in like I did. I really loved it and I miss it still. Felt most alive at that time, even though my stepmom treated me like dirt.

They divorced when I was 11, started pulling out my hair because I was losing my brothers (was glad to see the bitch go though), got my period right after. Dysphoria started getting bad.

Social difficulties, transferred to a private school during 7th grade. Stole my dad's slacks and wore polos too big. We had to wear dress uniforms to special events (which happened often), I begged my teachers to let me wear the boys' slacks and tie but they flatly refused. So I tried to skip whenever that happened by faking sick, which got me in a lot of trouble. I hated wearing that shit, I felt hideous and disgusting, like a joke, a boy in a dress. I couldn't articulate it at the time, and when I presented masculine I got pushback from the faculty and my father.

Switched to public school again after three years, started high school freshly comfortable with my masculinity, was as butch of a "lesbian" as anyone could be.
>>
>>6721016
He looks like three different cis thai guys I know. A soft facial structure is common is Asia.
>>
File: 3538076649_57606f67c8_o.jpg (2MB, 2048x1360px) Image search: [Google]
3538076649_57606f67c8_o.jpg
2MB, 2048x1360px
>>6721057
Sorry about your mom dude.
>>
>>6720974
Me too familia.
>>
>>6721016
>Definitely an ftm face. I'd know if I saw him.

>tfw meet a dude who looks ftm as fuck
>turns out he's actually cis
Cis guys (white ones, too) have a feminine facial structure sometimes too brah
It was funny to meet a cis guy who has that problem of people thinking he's a dyke though
>>
>>6703735
his eyebrows need to be thicker
>>
to straight/straight leaning guys here, did you ever do that thing mtfs do, that you played a boy in video games/mmos to self insert, or were you more of the waifu making kind? or just made cool characters not based on escapism or sexual attraction?

asking cause i was always the second kind despite wanting to be seen as a guy, i wonder which one is more common
like why would i stare at some ugly dude all day when i can make a cute girl and just say i'm a man, doesn't make sense

>>6719915
prenatal hormones are just one of the factors it's tied to, it's more strongly related to ethnicity and genes, polish men tend to have female ratios for example, it's one of this things that are visible in statistics but vary a lot in individuals
>>
How many of you are kissless virgins?
>>
>>6721920
Kissing and sexual touching grosses me out, except for giving oral...
>>
>>6721016
Maybe in the context of this thread and in the mind of a ftm but really if you saw him on the street you wouldn't think twice about him
>>
>>6721917

i don't lean either way, but honestly i typically avoid games with character creation cuz i find it really boring and tedious...

but it depends on the art whether i go a guy or girl when it's not in depth character creation i just go with the combination of traits i think look best on whichever one i prefer... and if it's really in depth i just can't get through it...

but yeah it's actually neither for me...

>>6721920

i've been in a semi-open (we alternate between that and monogamy... and other people are a case by case thing, but it's allowed) relationship for about 12 years (our anniversary is halloween) so far from it...
>>
>>6718890
I was the third option: a geek, and still am.
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 1536x2048px
>>6702641
Just having one of those moments when I'd like to talk someone but I feel like my family will take control and view me as filth to their kin.
Also for me I'd just call myself ftm, "transsexual" is pretty nerve racking but comfty label, and don't you goddamn dare call me that other more popular term.
>>
>>6719889

Here here. Especially considering het dating seems like infinitely more effort for dudes than women. I mean, if my level of interest has to change, I'd rather have it now as a functional female and lose it on transition, rather than suddenly gaining it and wanting to put my still-entirely-proverbial-and-completely-inexperienced dick into everything.
Personally though, it feels like that's probably the case, I'm sure if I actually had a dick I'd be going to town. I'm not exactly asexual, I'm definitely into women but the reality of trying to get with them just feels all kinds of off-kilter, and is a low enough priority that I just don't worry about it.
>>
How many of you have a forced masculinization kink?
>>
>>6722682
>Especially considering het dating seems like infinitely more effort for dudes than women.
I'm wondering, for straight FtMs that tried to live as lesbians for longer periods of time, is it harder to date pre or post transition?

For gay guys it seems rather obvious that the difficulty level would increase, but for straight, I dunno
>dating women in general seems harder than dating men regardless of your gender
>straights have a bigger dating pool and stuff
>on the other hand no dink

>>6722807
>forced masculinization
How would it even work? Literally the same sub stuff forced feminization has but with testosterone instead?
>>
>>6721917

I'll always play male if I'm modelling the avatar off myself. I'll play either male or female if I'm creating an independent character who I just want to find interesting, it depends on the game. But I never waifu player characters, it just feels weird to waifu a character that I control, and it's immersion breaking when I'm supposed to be empathising with them.
>>
>>6721179
Thanks. I can't muster getting sad over her death anymore, happened when I was a toddler. She was sick from pancreatic cancer. They might have caught it earlier had she not gone to an extremely negligent doctor ("your back pain isn't anything to worry about, stop coming by").

The stories I hear about her last months from my relatives are pretty fucking sad, though. I can't get them to talk very much about her. They always get misty eyed/choked up, especially my pa. It kills me to see him that way, but at the same time I want to know everything I can. A couple of times I've pushed him too hard.

Apparently she wasted away so much that my sister didn't recognize her and insisted she wasn't actually our mom. We weren't allowed to be with her then, it was so bad she was puking up shit and biting it off. Whether that was from the cancer or the painkillers, I don't know.

We also didn't go the funeral, we were just told she "went away" and that we couldn't ever see her again. I remember being four or five and crying inconsolably because I thought nobody loved me, thinking that was why she left.

Thankfully my aunt stepped in. I love her so fucking much.
>>
>>6722884
>Literally the same sub stuff forced feminization has but with testosterone instead?
>not wanting your dad to dress you up as a boy and force you to play sports and yell at you about how there's no crying in baseball

step your game up
>>
>>6723159
>force you to play sports and yell at you about how there's no crying in baseball
but that's what my mom did and it was really mean
>>
>>6723374
that must be why you're trans
>>
>>6723558
It all makes sense now
>>
>>6718890
girly girl for a while (though i never just played with girls toys) but as soon as i realised that pink, dresses, and skirts were "girl" things i rejected them completely to the point of bullying boys who liked pink and girly things.
>>
how the fuck do you guys get through shark week. im fucking dying over here
>>
>>6723763
lift some weights and cry a little
>>
>>6723738
>bullying future mtfs deeper into the closet

I knight thee Sir Anon, Creator of Hons
>>
>>6723763

drugs (always weed, but frequently opiates) and lots of dying in bed + hot showers... it fucks me up pretty bad cuz it makes my health issues worse, so all my symptoms flare up really bad and then that's going on too... on the bright side it's usually just 3 days so there's that at least, but if it happens while there's thunderstorms and shit i'm completely fucked cuz those make my health issues worse too so it's a really bad combination...

but showers really help cuz you can focus on the repetitive sensation of water hitting your skin which helps cuz it's a pain distraction... sex helps too honestly...
>>
File: IMG_0377.jpg (58KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0377.jpg
58KB, 640x1136px
>>6721917
Always picked the male one, still do when I play something I guess though nowadays I don't bother with customizing. When we played TERA with a friend lately, she made a qt avatar so I could stare at hers, lel

>>6721917
>polish men tend to have female ratios for example
>tfw polish ftm
Is this ratio male or female
>>
>>6718890

(Still questioning desu.)
Tomboy up until graduating high school. We had a uniform (skirts not compulsory, thank fuck) so the issue of how I dressed myself at home (bro's hand-me-downs) didn't really come up much.
After that, it became much more apparent that I wasn't dressing like I was 'supposed to' now that my peers and I were permanently out of uniform. I got sick of feeling childish for still wearing hand-me-downs, so I tried harder to dress like a proper grown up woman like my female peers.
And it was fun, but it always felt like I was using my body as a mannequin. I was always sort of trying to sort of portray a character and achieve a certain image, could never dress feminine-casual in just a nice top and skinny jeans or something. Any time I was dressing casually as me for normal shit like work/school or hanging with friends, I'd revert to the same dude shit I'd always worn.
Drifted back to only mens wear for the last few years.
>>
>>6723954
Male if the ringfinger is longer. You win.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digit_ratio
>>
>>6723113
When I was 15 or 16 a negligent doctor let my mother get extremely sick. I don't know if she would have died, but it got scary. She ended up with nerve damage, including damaged hearing. What blows my mind is she's still seeing the same doctor. He got nervous as fuck though after the hospital set the right diagnosis, so perhaps the idea is that he'll give 100% with her from then on.

>my sister didn't recognize her and insisted she wasn't actually our mom.
Damn... That's heavy..

>we were just told she "went away" and that we couldn't ever see her again.
I'm triggered desu. I don't believe in "sparing" children from the truth. It only makes it easier temporarily on the adults shirking their duties. And it's like the first "big" thing I remember learning about the world: how noticeable the difference was between adults who took you seriously as a thinking, feeling human in training, and the adults who didn't.
Kids aren't airheads. You can't just spout comforting shit. You have to level with them or else they're emotionally on their own. They don't need the gritty details like, "the drug cartel cut his head off with a chainsaw", but they should know the basic facts and depending on age and context it can be "he died" or "he was murdered by criminals". If only that were the common sense.

>>6723954
Aesthetic hand, would firmly shake/10
>>
>>6723998
Interesting. Apparently I almost fit in female average though, since the ringfinger is barely any longer, although I'm only little closer to female one than male one. Does that make me androgynous? Guess my body is somewhat androgynous (wide shoulders and small hips for a female), only my face is feminine as fuck which sucks.
>>6724024
>Aesthetic hand, would firmly shake/10
>firm handshake
My niggah
>>
File: IMG_1022.jpg (870KB, 852x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1022.jpg
870KB, 852x1136px
>>6723954
>>6723998
>>6724024
Does my hand look male enough?
>>
>>6724040
It looks feminine but the ratio is male.
You are either fat or have very soft hands.
>>
File: IMG_0382.jpg (28KB, 522x823px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0382.jpg
28KB, 522x823px
>>6724040
Seems like a fine digit ratio my man, although your hands seem soft. Not a bad thing though

Also, who up for doing hand vs body comparison (my hand is >>6723954 as you can guess)
>>
>>6724097
Mirin delts. Routine?
>>
File: unnamed.png (628KB, 1247x802px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
628KB, 1247x802px
>>6724106
Haven't exercised for a year, or so but before that I exercised for like 2 months, mostly with free weight. Stuff like lateral raise, front raise, shoulder press from pic related (just found it because I didn't know english names, I didn't do most of those exercises kek)

I need to work out so badly, but I'm unmotivated because I know it doesn't make much of difference for me because I have a problem with diet. I mostly eat fast foods. Can't build muscle like that. Anybody has some kind of advice for building a mass when your body seems just designed to be skinny?
>>
>>6724117
You're not designed to be skinny, you just don't eat enough. You should calculate your TDEE and start counting calories. Eat 3-500 calories above TDEE while working out regularly to bulk muscle mass. Throw out the fast food and make sure you get enough protein. You will see changes pretty fast if you stick to it.
>>
>>6724117
>I have a problem with diet. I mostly eat fast foods. Can't build muscle like that.
>Anybody has some kind of advice for building a mass when your body seems just designed to be skinny?

>I have a problem with diet
>just designed to be skinny

Pick one.
Hint: It's the first one.
>>
>>6724125
>>6724145
Shouldn't fast foods make me fat at least, though?
Even when I ate 4-5 times a day, and meals that had a lot of protein (chicken, beef) and carbs (rice, pasta) + exercised I barely put any weight on. Do vegetables make all the difference or what because I never ate much of that
>>
>>6724180
Excess calories makes you fat. The reason people can get fat on fast food is that a lot of it has high calorie density. Obviously the fast food you eat don't have enough calories to create a surplus compared to how much you burn. Get your diet under control and you can start controlling weight gain/loss and increase your muscle mass.
>>
>>6724180
>>6724200
Also, you should go to /fit/ and read the sticky. It has a lot of useful information. Click on the running dinosaur thingy.
>>
>>6721917
Me and my boyfriend regularly like to make hot female characters when we play/start new vidya together.
But generally it's 50/50 if I'll play as a male or female avatar, although if the game allows for more than one character creation then I'll just have both.
I'm not really straight-leaning though although I'm bi and have been with women before.
>Why would I stare at some ugly dude all day
Just make an attractive male character. I made a waif little elf guy who was basically a woman from behind (and kind of the front, too, since they're so andro) when playing Dragon Age Inquisition.
>>
how do i stop feeling like a whiny straight girl for loving men so much?
>>
>>6724252
Transition.
>>
File: x_9261d36f.jpg (37KB, 604x403px) Image search: [Google]
x_9261d36f.jpg
37KB, 604x403px
>>6724252
Stop whining?
>>
New thingy >>6724530
>>
>>6724024
I'm glad she made it, man, even if she did stick with the asshole doc. I'd make all the memories with her I possibly could.

>It only makes it easier temporarily on the adults shirking their duties.
Agreed, but at the same time I can't really blame them. It fucked me up for a bit, sure, but I figured it out eventually by asking pointed questions and being delicate about the adults' feelings. Now the fact she's dead doesn't bother me much anymore -- it's not like I have memories of her to miss or anything. I do wish I had her here growing up, but it's nothing too intense.

But with the adults, they knew what was happening, they jad known and loved her for years and had to manage it. Even now that I'm also an adult it's difficult for them to talk about her. I can't imagine doing that for a crying four year old (apparently I even stopped talking for a year or two after it happened). I'd die inside telling them anything about the situation.

I guess they dropped the ball, I mean, but it's understandable.
>>
>>6718890
i was really masculine growing up. i think that sort of helped me discover myself. i remember i started to question gender stuff when i realized i really like when people mistook me for male.
Thread posts: 355
Thread images: 67

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.