[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I trans?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: valkyrie.jpg (21KB, 323x240px) Image search: [Google]
valkyrie.jpg
21KB, 323x240px
Hello everybody. I'm extremely confused. I just discovered I might be trans, as in I really just dicovered it. I've never had this kind of thoughts, but I digress, I'll start from the beggining. I'm a 23 year-old biological male, and I have been crossdressing for about 3 years now. At first, I only did it for the arousal, so it never crossed my mind I might actually be a girl, but I've been feeling happier and happier when I do it, to the point where putting on a skirt makes my day in a way not many other things do. Also, I've been feeling more emotional than normal. I've seen all these trans people who knew it since they were little, but I've only had two experiences like this in my youth: First, I used to put on towels on my chest to simulate breasts, at about 15. Second, I used to want to become one of the witches from a popular series back then. I just wanted to know if there are more cases like mine, and what did you do to deal with the situation. I don't even know who I am anymore. Thank you very much.
>>
TL;DR 23 year-old biological guy wonders if he might be a girl for nearly the first time. What do?
>>
>>6702386
you are not a special snowflake
>>6667958
>>6684429
>>
>>6702386

>I used to want to become one of the witches from a popular series back then

Charmed?
>>
>>6702386
https://youtu.be/O2djHEIxPVs
it's possible you're just AGP, what they used to call a transvestite.
it's one thing if you want to PLAY a girl, and another if you wish you WERE a girl.
I want to be sexy and beautiful, have long legs and smooth skin, but I'm definitely not a girl.
I am AGP, not trans.
>>
>>6702386
textbook tranny, most don't know so early, get on hrt asap
>>
>>6702416
Thank you, I haden't seend those threads, I'll go there now
>>
>>6702432
That's interesting, I hadn't considered it, but I really think it's going deeper than just a "play dressup" Still I'll research it, thanks! :)
>>
Sounds like you're just agp/a fetishist.

Don't transition.
>>
>>6702386

Psych and trans here.

You're what is known as secondary type transsexual. Start hormones ASAP because it is not going to calm down, it only grows and grows like entropy. You can repress it for some years if you stop cold turkey, but it's going to come back sooner or later, and stronger than ever, and it's gonna slap you in the face like there's no tomorrow.

aprox 50% of trans women are a case like yours, they start with crossdressing, they do it for the arousal, they are mostly lesbians, and many of them repress it until it is too late to be feminine and passable and become hons.
>>
>>6702754
Do secondary types usually transition fully (socially etc.) or can they be satisfied with just being more feminine by going on HRT?
>>
>>6702386
bro you just like having your shit pushed in. you aint no trans binary queer lgbbbq faggot. just a guy who likes having his shit pushed in.
>>
>>6702827
Different anon here. You have to figure out for yourself whether presenting female is worth the social inconvenience, but you're young and you'll probably pass alright.

Start on HRT first (DiY if necessary) and see how it feels.

Start presenting and see how it feels. If after a while you feel like crying every time you put on boxers, then that tells you something.

Disclaimer: if there's the slightest chance you want kids (and especially if you like girls) then BANK YOUR SPERM BEFORE HRT. Hormones will fuck your shit up.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.