[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/gbg/ - Gaybot general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 245
Thread images: 64

File: 1389248462618.jpg (65KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1389248462618.jpg
65KB, 1280x720px
/gbg/ - Gaybot General.

There are too many normalfag threads on /lgbt/ and mods keep deleting gayboy threads on /r9k/, so this thread is for all the social autists who happen to be faggots.
>>
>have sort of bf
>bf lives sixty miles away
>he's moving here on monday near my house
>talking about spending lots of time together
>talking about doing stuff like going out to dinner and attending cons together
>still too insecure to really believe he likes me that much
>think it'll just fade to nothingness when he realizes what a shit person I am
>>
File: 1469556389670.jpg (98KB, 500x699px) Image search: [Google]
1469556389670.jpg
98KB, 500x699px
>>6670167
I hope these threads continue to be a thing
>>
File: 1462166215213.jpg (20KB, 261x181px) Image search: [Google]
1462166215213.jpg
20KB, 261x181px
>>6670167
>went on /r9k/ months ago
>posted about my interest in men
>shitstorm ensues

This is going to be interesting.
>>
>>6671111
Just do it. You'll feel much better.
>>
>>6671217
There's daily gay threads on there nowadays
>>
>>6671248
More like hourly sick of those normies deleting them
>>
>>6671254
Gaygen is full of normalfaggots with boyfriends.
>>
I have accepted the fact that I'll remain a KV Virgin until I stop being an autistic avoidant faggot. Probably never.
>>
File: elmo_drinks_.jpg (95KB, 600x612px) Image search: [Google]
elmo_drinks_.jpg
95KB, 600x612px
>had an online bf from /r9k/ that left me almost a year ago, but I still can't get over him
>NEET, living with parents, can't find job despite trying and trying and having a university degree
>don't have many friends or a social life, only person I hang out with is someone I don't particularly like and who probably don't like me either but keeps hanging around with me because he himself is a loser (and despite being more of a loser than me, he seems to do better than me at everything)
>plain-looking, unremarkable, probably ugly

I'll put a bullet in my head soon enough, if I don't find a job - even if its shitty - soon.
>>
Wisconsin is the worst state prove me wrong
>>
>>6673436
The state of existence
>>
>>6673520
Tfw
>>6672031
>>
>>6673906
>>6672031
What country anon?
>>
File: roman_khludov_BEG.jpg (22KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
roman_khludov_BEG.jpg
22KB, 300x169px
>>6674301
U.S., Texas

Why you ask?
>>
File: 1457105068033.jpg (232KB, 538x785px) Image search: [Google]
1457105068033.jpg
232KB, 538x785px
>live in city with sizable gay population
>have no idea how to meet people and stay inside all day
>tfw getting older and still hhkv
>>
>>6674457
Are you cute? Look on Craigslist or find another person on 4chan
>>
>>6674465
I've been described as cute, at least I'm not ugly I think.
Craiglist seems scary and full of strange weirdos. I've been trying 4chan but nobody ever lives near me.
>>
>>6674475
At least you're not a disgusting fat ass like me.
The best way to find people is to make threads like these, even on other boards.
Just keep looking and you'll find someone eventually.
As for Craigslist you can create your own ad and mention how you're a weeaboo twink or whatever you are.
>>
>>6674475
Someone made a zeemaps for gay shutins in the UK, that is if you're in the UK, of course.

Craigslist is decent because you can always filter through these people. There's a lot of posts about guys looking for people to hang out, however some people on here have told of how these "hanging out" sessions often end up with the guy wanting something more out of it...

Id say your best best with Craigslist is to make your own post, being very specific specification with what you're actually after.
>>
>>6674491
>>6674492
For craigslist do you put photos? Is it mainly people looking for hook ups?
Are okcupid, tindr, grindr worthless?
I just want someone looking for something more serious than hookup and isn't jaded gay who's been around the block.
>>
>>6674567
I don't know how you put up a personals ad since I'm obese, but it's probably really straight forward.
>>
>>6672031
This sounds like me except I don't have anyone to hang out with and I'm definitely ugly.
I probably have a year or two left in me before I throw in the towel.
>>
>>6670167
Although I'm not a gaydude myself I wanted to drop by and say I approve of this thread. There are way too many fucking normies on this board.
>>
>>6674567
Yeah you generally post photos, however it isn't a requirement to make a post.

A lot of people will say "your pics get mine" or similar.

I've no real experience with any of these, I'm just stating what I've heard and seen of them. The apps are, for the most part, exclusively hookup apps. Although some people have had success meeting a bf on there I personal feel if you were looking for sex and got a relationship you have to consider what that persons base desires are.

Essentially, I feel that finding a guy to date on grindr would be iffy, I should think they'd be rather open to the idea of seeing other people whilst seeing you.
>>
File: 1436612053310.jpg (33KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1436612053310.jpg
33KB, 720x480px
>tfw you live in a southern bumfuck rural shithole
>>
>>6674492
>gay shutins in the UK
Don't suppose you have a link?
>>
>>6673436
I liked Wisconsin until I moved to Kenosha a year ago. This place is so fucking boring.
>>
>>6675457
Where did you live before? I live near Appleton.
>>
>>6675519
I still lived in Kenosha county but in the country for a year. But before that, Illinois. I've never been to Appleton, to be honest, im not too familiar with Wisconsin outside of the southeast area.
>>
>>6675651
>tfw I'll never make it out of Wisconsin
>>
>>6675693
How come you don't personally like Wisconsin?
>>
File: wy_fi.gif (5KB, 328x230px) Image search: [Google]
wy_fi.gif
5KB, 328x230px
>>6673436
Wyoming is worse.
>>
>>6675812
Because like you said, there's no one around to meet. If I lived in LA I could have met a number of really cute guys by now, and I know that because they told me they lived around LA. I want to be able to meet people I make friends with online...
>>
File: 86d.jpg (47KB, 623x552px) Image search: [Google]
86d.jpg
47KB, 623x552px
>>6675820
I see what you mean. I tried dating sites for gay guys but it seems like there is nobody around here who I find very likeable personality wise or shares similar interests.

I know Im sort of far, but I still live in state. Do you have a steam/skype I could add you on?
>>
>>6675873
I have a LDR bf. I'm also fat and extremely boring. If you still want to add me then I can try I guess.
>>
>>6675232
Where? I'm also in south.
>>
Anyone London/South England?
>>
>>6675438
Nah sorry, I didn't save it as I'm on the phone.

Hopefully whoever made it will drop by here and post it, or someone else who saved it.
>>
>>6676333
Yes but I'm not a total shutin or at least I'm halfway normal I guess, I just dropped by to see what was going on.
>>
>>6676415
>How do you not get laid if you're gay?
Easy. I'm ugly and poor so no one wants me.
>>
What's it like having friends? Serious question...
>>
>>6679977
Pretty cool, none of them are gay though....TFW
>>
lonely robot bump
>>
I just want a boyfriend that isn't a neet and will love me as much as I'll love him.
>>
>>6685627
where do you live?
>>
>>6686489
NW United States
>>
File: 1458503081063.png (109KB, 868x746px) Image search: [Google]
1458503081063.png
109KB, 868x746px
>>6686777
not near me
>>
>>6686795
Just keep trying anon. I'm sure we'll find nice boyfriends one day right?
>>
>>6686815
y-yeah
>>
>go to pick up some take out
>Super hot asian guy comes up
>Has a super cute shirt and tight jeans on
>Gaydar going off
>Feel the sperg within wanting to come out
>Want to compliment him on his shirt but don't
>Desperately try not to stutter as I pay for my food
I wish I weren't so damn anxious
>>
File: 1409990709200.png (85KB, 290x204px) Image search: [Google]
1409990709200.png
85KB, 290x204px
I don't know how it's even possible to be gay and remain a virgin. Get on grindr or craigslist for fucks sake. I don't care how socially retarded you guys are, unless you're also indescribably hideous, you have no excuse.

Get laid and get some self-esteem.
>>
>>6687246
I don't want a random hook up with some whore I want a long term relationship
>>
>>6687246
I want a bf not a hookup with some slut.
Also butt stuff scares me.
>>
File: wink.gif (2MB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
wink.gif
2MB, 600x338px
>>6687295
>Also butt stuff scares me.
I'd be real gentle baby
>>
My daddy will kick me out of the house before i turn 18 cause i lez.
>>
>>6687486
I may be a social weirdo but I work real hard. And I'll do all I can to make my bf happy as long as he's willing to do the same
>>
Straight virgin robot here. Someone explain how gays can be robots
>>
>>6687621
Same way you can man. You just like pussy and we like penis.
>>
>>6670167
Burn this shit to the fucking ground.
>>
>>6687621
different social values / power structure
a gay robot presumably demand all sex partners be virgins with 7" dicks, while also having anger issues and a fear/digust of bottoms and bottoming.
>>
Getting older is horrifying.
I remember being 18, or 19 with my life being shit I kept thinking to myself someday I'll turn things around.
Stop being a NEET, being able to support myself, coming out of the closet and getting a boyfriend.
Keeping up an optimistic outlook, even though I had no friends, no one to talk to, and felt deeply afraid inside I held out hope that I'd have that person to connect with.

I'm much older now, still no friends, in the closet, and shut in. I'm so fucking afraid at this point that my life has just passed by, there's no way I can get a normal boyfriend now. No one I could possibly trust with any of this either.
>>
>>6687417
You'd better be gentle.
>>
>>6687637
but gays seem to get sex easily

>>6687664
My only standard for a woman is for her to not be a massive landwhale
>>
>>6687839
How old?
>>
>>6688240
>but gays seem to get sex easily
Yeah but so do straights desu. If you're too awkward/anxious to get sex, being gay doesn't help the situation, honestly it makes it worse.
>>
How do you meet people outside of apps etc?
I can't tell if someone is gay so is meeting a guy in day to day life hopeless?
>>
>>6688240
>but gays seem to get sex easily
That's like saying all men are Chad and get women easily.
A social autist is a social autist even if they're gay. There's also people like me who are fat. Why would anyone want a fat guy? That's why I don't even bother.
>>
How do you do butt stuff?
>>
>>6692334
Gently, with lube.
>>
File: 1439187219781.png (741KB, 1181x1398px) Image search: [Google]
1439187219781.png
741KB, 1181x1398px
Reminder that sissy white bois are made for black dick.
>>
I have a fetish for really really fat guys

Chubbies are cute but I get off amazingly to even the morbidly obese

The problem is I'm a social fuckup who can hardly handle conversations and I live with my mom

Will I ever find a qt fatty who thinks I'm attractive (hint i'm not attractive)
>>
>make fake account on gay website
>too anxious and autistic to do anything apart from browsing guys
>dont like 99% of them
>give up and cry
>repeat cycle

and you lads?

i want a qt bf my age (21) with interest in vidya and memes, too much to ask?
>>
>>6671987
i completely feel the same.
where are you from?
>>
>>6672031
i almost thought you were talking about me but the board is wrong and you having a university degree also doesnt fit
>>
>>6692907
I browsed grindr once and immediately uninstalled it. Too anxious to message anyone.

Pretty much the same, I'm 22 and just want a nice bf around my age. Preferably out of school. I don't wanna be with a college kid
>>
>>6692929
>I browsed grindr once and immediately uninstalled it. Too anxious to message anyone.

Same. I'm also really paranoid that these kind of apps will post something on my facebook.

Also hate the feeling of getting a message, even though I ignore them.
>>
>>6692948
>I'm also really paranoid that these kind of apps will post something on my facebook.
Yeah I've thought of that too. My facebook which I haven't posted anything on in forever suddenly posts "Talk to Anon on Grindr!"
I'd flip out so fucking hard
>>
>>6692621
tfw overweight social fuckup. trying to lose weight though
>>
>>6687621

STD rates are 4x higher in gay men than straights, butt stuff is unsanitary unless you know for sure the dude is 100% clean (which you have no way of knowing if it's a one night stand unless you want to piss him off), you have no way of knowing someone is gay without asking them or creeping on their social media and asking someone can get you a fist in the face, and all gay men are either size queens and/or lust after specific physical stereotypes (twink, bear, jock, etc).

And of course there's anxiety, lack of experience, having no friends. All that super attractive stuff.
>>
I'm a 24-year-old socially awkward unkempt skeleton, but at least I stopped being a NEET. Now I'm a student, with an actual plan to get a degree, instead of just taking random shit. I am slowly making progress. Maybe.

Still incapable of making friends, let alone finding a BF. I don't want to go to a gay bar or use some gay app, I'd rather find someone the normal way and get to know them. No idea how viable that actually is.
>>
File: 6236357.jpg (121KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
6236357.jpg
121KB, 1280x720px
>>6693826
>Posting all of this without a location
>>
>>6693839

[spoiler]Portland OR[/spoiler]

But even if someone here lived within half a mile of me I don't think I'd have the courage to actually meet them.
>>
>>6693852
hnnngg holy shit I live there do you want to maybe get to know each other? I'm socially awkward too
>>
>>6691130
I guess. A lot of gays do seem like huge normies.
>>
>>6693873

To be honest, I'm not the type to meet strangers over the internet. I keep my public and private life pretty separate. I don't even have a Facebook account (that I actually use anyways, my name might be in their database somewhere).

Right now I'm going to PCC. I will probably try and visit the LGBT club at some point in the fall term. That's the most social interaction I can handle right now.
>>
>>6693920
alright. I have no friends either so I thought it might be nice.
>>
File: IMG_0059.jpg (215KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0059.jpg
215KB, 1280x960px
>>6670167
I'm in Maysville Kentucky. Live with my best friend's parents. Make no money, can't drive. Look like a hunchbacked protean monstrosity. Absolute failure really.

I can cook like a motherfucker though, and I'm not half bad fixing at appliances and electronics. Like, replacing components and mechanical issues in washing machines and shit. I can sometime get some cash together from fixing small engines.

Anyway, life is fucking horrible and I'd like someone to get stuck in with. A guy that I could cuddle at night, that I could walk around town with. Somebody with nothing to lose just like me. Someone who would be willing to listen to me bullshit about nothing for hours on end, listen to shitty counterculture podcasts from a decade ago, cuddle on my bed while we watch johnny mnemonic.

I have nothing to lose so I'm going to post a picture on fucking 4chan. That's my life now.

My tox is: [email protected]
Email: [email protected]
reply if you want more ways to contact me, or send me an email.
>>
File: IMG_0063.jpg (213KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0063.jpg
213KB, 1280x960px
>>6694014
Another fucking picture, with spirit this time.

Oh, and if you like cliche punk you're golden. DK, Sex Pistols, Danzig. I've been getting into some hip hop too. Deltron 3030, scratches my cyberpunk itch.
>>
>>6694014
I live nowhere near you but you look like someone I would play magic or DnD with. And would probably be pretty cute if I made you smile. Gl on your search anon.
>>
kill me
>>
>>6694036
Thanks man. Fuck, just people to talk to would be nice. I don't even expect anything to come of it. Just lonely, y'know?

What tabletop are you into? I used to play Twilight: 2000. Semi-realistic post-nuke stuff. Also ran a 4e campaign. It was horrible. I was never very good at magic though, just don't have the patience. Or the cash. Poison was my jam when I did play.
>>
>>6694014
>>6694030
When this thread is dying delete these posts before the thread is archived. I know it's shit for you now but things can get better and you don't want your face/email tied to 4chan forever
>>
>>6694085
all that contact info is throwaway, and my face is associated with way worse. I probably will anyway. Thanks for looking out for other people, anon. You're a good person.
>>
>>6694053
I just play magic casually and am interested in playing a full boar campaign style rpg but am too nervous to go to a game store as a noob all alone.
>>
>>6694099
That's alright. If I were you though I'd delete the pics only then.

I've a question, What would you rate yourself /10?
>>
>>6694118
probably about 5/10. Not actively repulsive, but not actually attractive. I don't really know, don't really care. I mean, I hope I'm not fucking ugly but if I am it wouldn't be a great loss.

>>6694104
Oh man, going into the FLGS the first time is awkward as hell. At least it was for me. I sort of awkwardly milled around the local one until one day some older guys brought me in on a game. The key is to realize everyone there is just as weird and crazy as you. If you mess up, they'll let you know.

Or try out online roll playing. /tg/ always has a game finder thread. Or did when I still went there. I haven't been into the hobby so much since the local shop closed down and everyone moved away. Now the closest Game shop is 40 miles away.
>>
>>6694188
I thought as much. Literally everyone has the ability to become a 7/10. If you want, you can become better looking. First though, stop seeing yourself as a piece of shit. You're more. Lose the glasses and get contact lenses. Shave your goatee off. Get a hair cut. Get good clothes. That'll all take you a week tops. Already a 6-7/10 After that lose your cheek fat and lose weight. This'll take a couple months. Stop eating shit and go here
>>>/fit/
Look at their progress threads. Pay attention to them, they were all much worse than you but now they're strong and attractive af. Except for a few of them, they're all confident. In a year or two you could be a solid 8/10.
>>
>>6694260
Thanks. I really am a hunch back, though. That's why my shirt is, well, like a tent. my upper torso is about twice as thick as my abdomen. Don't really have the money for clothes that actually look nice on me. I do have a few nice shirts that I had tailored awhile back. I just try to only wear them on special occasions because I can't afford to replace them.

The rest of your advice is spot on and shit I already knew, but needed to hear. Thank you.
>>
File: no.png (11KB, 1016x547px) Image search: [Google]
no.png
11KB, 1016x547px
>Be social anxiety gaybot
>Find out friend I hadn't really hung out with came out as gay
>He's totally a bot too
>We have a few small chats
>Very obvious chemistry, for once I have a bit of confidence
>Text him
>His responses take like forever
Ugh I dunno if he's busy or like me where I take forever to respond and sometimes don't because my social anxiety
>>
>>6694476
I have a few friends who take a while to respond. People get busy. They might have shit to do. It's normal.
>>
File: DAMN_BART.png (339KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
DAMN_BART.png
339KB, 960x720px
>>6694526
Everytime I text him it takes him like 3 days to reply
Like shit
>>
>>6694536
Do you mean literally three days? Yeah that seems like a bit much. It still could be that he's preoccupied. Are you texting him a lot or saying things that might make him uncomfortable?
>>
File: 1465785839736.png (117KB, 513x597px) Image search: [Google]
1465785839736.png
117KB, 513x597px
>>6694567
>Hey
3 days pass
>Hey dude whats up
>Not much what about you?
3 days
>mfw
>>
>>6694585
He may just not be that into you. Or maybe he feels like there's nothing to talk about.

Bring up something you both do and hold an obviously wrong opinion that he can make fun of, or a controversial opinion that you can defend.
>>
>>6694585
Maybe have a bit more content in your messages. Something he might be interested in. What you posted was a pretty good example of a conversation that never goes anywhere, especially if both of you struggle socially.

Bring up things he might be interested in. Try to have a conversation.
>>
>age 22 faggot, living in small town of 1500
>never been in a real relationship, though countless attempts
>finally get a fwb whos bi, met at bar, no age gap
>the most he wants to go is sucking each other off.
>And he can only do it while drunk and/or on drugs
>it kind of hurts to see him do that, but I drink and do other drugs with him because of problems of my own
>Its not healthy, but I like cumming in him and vice versa
2016 has been a successful yet lonely year for me
>>
>>6692621
Well where the fuck do u live then bb I can handle social fuckups as I am a degenerate myself.

I know it's dumb to try but I live in NW illinois
>>
File: feels2.png (53KB, 656x773px) Image search: [Google]
feels2.png
53KB, 656x773px
>tfw qt /polgb/ bf
>>
>Tfw can't stop thinking about asking out someone who I am like 92% sure is straight and know that even if he wasn't I would be too much of an autist to actually ask him out.
>>
>>6692541
But what about the poop?
Does it even feel good?
>>
>>6694585
Ask to hang out or something.
I am horrible with phones and texting and will take days to weeks to respond sometimes. But if I hang out in person I do much better.
If he says no or is cold in person then you know he's not interested.
>>
who else in CT with crippling anxiety
>>
File: 1458074834008.jpg (7KB, 234x250px) Image search: [Google]
1458074834008.jpg
7KB, 234x250px
>>6695680
We ended up chatting for a bit
>He mentioned one of our friends bailed on seeing suicide squad with him and a few friends
>They decided to instead go in a couple days
>He invited me
>I hate theaters and capeshit even more
>Turned him down but asked if he wanted to hang out later in the week
I guess I got somewhere
Better than agreeing to sitting in a huge room full of people for an hour and a half. If it weren't for my panic attacks I wouldn't mind but eh
>>
File: 1458535352959-0.png (107KB, 3800x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1458535352959-0.png
107KB, 3800x2000px
>>6695155
https://join.skype.com/q5YcI6fP46V6
>>
>Tfw you're a hypersensitive jealous manchild
>>
what do you do about body hair? and groin hair?
>>
this thread is too cathartic to go away
>>
File: 1453659236361.gif (2MB, 298x270px) Image search: [Google]
1453659236361.gif
2MB, 298x270px
>>6674457
everyone wants to find a nice partner and have everything work perfectly, but the truth is that it never really happens. you might find someone you like. it could happen tomorrow, or years from now. but when you're in that situation you will know what to do. better to try and fail then never try and never know what might have been
>>
>>6706200
How do you meet people other than meat market hook up apps/websites?
>>
>>6706259
you talk to them...i'm willing to bet you've done it before on more than one occasion
>>
>>6706302
Where?
>>
>>6675438
There was a /lgbt/ UK weeb zeemaps made but there's only three entries on it, if there was some other zeemaps made then i can't help you with that
>>
File: billy.gif (359KB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
billy.gif
359KB, 240x180px
Heteroflexible dude here, started masturbating while I have a toothbrush up my ass and it feels so much fuller. Anal masturbation feels amazing. Is there a way to cum without jacking myself off though? If I were to move it in and out my asshole, would that work?
>>
>>6707104
>heteroflexible
Bisexual, you special snowflake.
>>
File: dat_fuhrer.jpg (12KB, 466x350px) Image search: [Google]
dat_fuhrer.jpg
12KB, 466x350px
Bumping
>>
>tfw finally approached guy I liked today, but after I stammered through an autistic request to "go out", he respectfully told me that he was "flattered", but that he's straight.
>tfw I had been planning on asking him out for a month now since he was so cute and sweet.
I want off this ride.
>>
File: hi.jpg (205KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
hi.jpg
205KB, 800x800px
Bump
>>
>>6687839
Believe it or not, I've heard worse turnaround stories. Get a job, anon, even if it's minimum wage. Everything will be okay once you have some autonomy. Not great, you're past that point, but fine enough.
>>
>>6687839
>No one I could possibly trust with any of this either.
Why are you hurting anon? Do you wanna talk it out?
>>
>>6710846
That's ok anon, we all have to deal with that. The important thing is that you asked him. You'll be able to ask out other cute boys too.
>>
>>6711459
Thanks. I hope our friendship isn't strained horribly(although I know it is seeing as now he knows I like him).
>>
I wish there was a decent way for us to be introduced to eachother. Hookup threads are only allowed on /soc/ but /soc/ is literally swarming with normie straights.
Imo the best thing ever is zeemaps but too often they're underused, or people that add themselves don't add contact information.
Again though, heavily reccomend a zeemaps.
>>
i woke up dreaming about this kinda twinky guy who i haven't seen in weeks because last weekend he was busy and this weekend our mutuals are out of town

man i don't even want to do genital things with him, just would be nice to feel his weight and his body heat and remind myself that other humans exist as more than annoying insect-like social facades scurrying around the world
>>
>>6695664
Wait for there to be no poo in there. Or wash out with enema.
Yes it feels good. The prostate is accessible through the anus, and it has been said by many to be "the male g spot"
>>
>>6670167
>Tfw you start a gaybot thread on r9k and no one replies
>>
>tfw no bf
>tfw no social life
>>
File: 1461989448768.jpg (298KB, 800x815px) Image search: [Google]
1461989448768.jpg
298KB, 800x815px
Anyone here experienced with dating a socially retarded guy as a socially retarded guy? I found this nice guy online and started talking with him about half a year ago. To be honest, I never believed it'd lead to anything, but I saw him posting "how to get a bf with these and these properties" and realized I had precisely those. Then, a few weeks ago he dropped the bomb and did the unexpected. He asked if I wanna be his bf. I like the guy and find him attractive both physically and mentally, so naturally I said yes.

There's just one thing I'm having trouble with. I'm so fucking awkward socially that I can't seem to find the courage to make physical contact with him. I guess touching is ok since he threatened to rape me if he doesn't get promoted in CS:GO (which he didn't), so knowing he'd never hurt anyone I take that as hint that he's ok with touching. I just want to hold him, kiss him and make him feel good, but I also am so insecure. I don't want to seem crazy or a sexual predator, but I fear that I look like I was distant and shit. Atleast we send eachother nice messages online.
>>
>>6726828
If this is just online "relationship" then it's pointless waste of time.
>>
File: JUST_98.jpg (31KB, 526x508px) Image search: [Google]
JUST_98.jpg
31KB, 526x508px
>>6671111
>>think it'll just fade to nothingness when he realizes what a shit person I am
it just hurts so much
>>
File: howItFeelsToChewFiveGum.webm (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
howItFeelsToChewFiveGum.webm
2MB, 480x270px
>>6687839
>Getting older is horrifying
being almost 27 makes me want to go out and just scream even though I'm told I look young all the time.
>>
>>6726828
>A similar tension between rights and prohibitions determines heterosexual seduction in our politically correct times. Or, to put it differently, there is no seduction which cannot at some point be construed as intrusion or harassment because there will always be a point when one has to expose oneself and ‘make a pass’. But, of course, seduction doesn’t involve incorrect harassment throughout. When you make a pass, you expose yourself to the Other (the potential partner), and her reaction will determine whether what you just did was harassment or a successful act of seduction. There is no way to tell in advance what her response will be (which is why assertive women often despise ‘weak’ men, who fear to take the necessary risk). This holds even more in our pc times: the pc prohibitions are rules which, in one way or another, are to be violated in the seduction process. Isn’t the seducer’s art to accomplish the violation in such a way that, afterwards, by its acceptance, any suggestion of harassment has disappeared?

wise words from comrad zizek

tl;dr kiss him faggot
>>
File: 1470366524794.png (125KB, 426x546px) Image search: [Google]
1470366524794.png
125KB, 426x546px
>have a qt fem bf who I think is waaay to cute/interesting for me
>relationship goes on great for about a year as we're both pretty awkward and share a lot of the same interests
>meeting up IRL is pretty hard as he practically lives in the next country but we do fun stuff together a lot like ice skating and stuff
>after some time i notice he looks a bit sad
>too autistic to ask if everything's alright and just leave him alone for a bit
>didn't speak to me until we got back home
>we get home and he says he's going to freshen up
>3.5h later still not back
>I find him in his room just watching YT videos/skyping with friends
>fug.tiff
>a few days after new years' eve, he calls me and says he's not ready for a relationship

>later i find his underwear in my drawer from a time he slept over
>i ask him on telegram if i should come bring it to him
>is silent for another 4 months and his last online timestamp is set to private so I have no idea if he's seen it
>he finally answers three weeks ago and says he wants to talk it out but he's going on vacation first
>still hasn't said he's back yet he changed his profile pic a couple of times and it states he was online recently (2h ago for example)

It's as if people want to let me know they're avoiding me
>>
>>6728596
if you want to go all the way down the rabbit hole

http://www.lrb.co.uk/v21/n06/slavoj-zizek/you-may
>>
>>6687246
> don't know how it's even possible to be gay and remain a virgin
>unless you're also indescribably hideous
so you do know how its possible.
>>
File: 1467748101199.jpg (45KB, 600x1046px) Image search: [Google]
1467748101199.jpg
45KB, 600x1046px
>>6728177
It's not. We live in different cities at the moment, so via the internet is the way to go. We've seen each other a few times and spent a lot of time together, and it's been really nice to be with him. We are both like super introverted, so I was scared he'd get fed up with my presence when he visited me for 4 days, but he said it was 10/10. I know I like him a lot and I have strong reasons to believe he likes me too, so it certainly is not waste of time.

>>6728569
Tovarishch Zizek shall guide me to victory. Thanks for the quote. Now that the weather is getting colder and we won't be sweatty just by sitting, I guess I could (and should) use myself to give him warmth in the cold Autumn weather. Thanks!

Do you know it when the world around you feels fuzzy and sounds like Stockhausen, and then something happens and the you suddenly see the structure of stuff under the chaos and the background noise stops. It's been a while since I was able to think properly without this dissonance. Thanks to him, I can once again, and I've smiled more in the last several weeks than I did last year and before Summer.
>>
>>6729191
you are adorable anon :)
>>
File: 133275475476.jpg (94KB, 1280x1384px) Image search: [Google]
133275475476.jpg
94KB, 1280x1384px
>>6730231
Me? Why?
>>
Oh, so this is where these threads went... neat
>>
File: K-ON2.jpg (22KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
K-ON2.jpg
22KB, 500x375px
D-does anyone want to be my kind of bf and play video games with me?
>>
>>6733179
Location?
>>
File: 1468326274026.jpg (37KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1468326274026.jpg
37KB, 1280x720px
>>6733179
Surely there is some nice guy for you on 4chan. You should just give some info like age with some accuracy (for example between 20 and 25), location (as a region if from Europe, and as a state if from the US or Canada), what you look for in your bf, what you are like (morphologically and mentally), and since you wanted to play vidya with your hypothetical bf, what kind of vidya you like. I wish you the best of luck, anon!
>>
You are cute with your shyness
>>
>>6733559
Hours later but thanks for the advice anon >. <
>>
>>6733179
I guess I'll expand on this..
I'm 19 and I like in North east United states but I was looking for more of an steam bf sort of meme. I play a lot of DOTA, league, and I own cs go but I don't like taking it so seriously but if I had a qt bf to play with I probably would more.
>>
>>6733559
I've done this before. About 7 people responded at different times.
Each time I started talking to someone, they just disappeared and never spoke to me again. Within 48 hours, someone else would have messaged me. It's not like I gave them a reason to stop messaging me, like being an arsehole or anything; they just stopped after I said something like "so tell me a bit about yourself" or once I sent them a couple more contact details.
Sorry anon, I'm fairly sure it doesn't work.
>>
>>6735057
Were you actively talking to them? I find that when I add and talk to people online they usually add but never engage in convoy and if it gets to the point that I'm the only one initiating conversation after a couple of days I just stop.

Also don't assume i'm some extrovert or whatever, I generally never talk unless addressed to but with people that I know are as socially retarded as me I at least make the effort.

Don't know if any of this is applicable to you but I'm just sharing my experience.
>>
>>6735224
Yes, I was actively talking to them, such as answering one of their questions followed by asking more about them, what they do, more detail on their hobbies/interests/studies/work. If they didn't respond for 24 hours, I'd then send another message/email, asking them to respond if they were OK.

A couple of times, I saw the same usernames and email addresses being posted on "get yourself a freaking bf/gf already" threads around a day without response (I'd go there to try and get their attention again). People are just awful sometimes.
>>
File: 32564759765.png (236KB, 786x1017px) Image search: [Google]
32564759765.png
236KB, 786x1017px
>>6735020
No problem, I just wanna help out!

>>6735057
I guess I expressed my idea in a bad way. I don't mean one single message to spout all that out, but more like casually asking and answering each other on the board, you know.

>Sorry anon, I'm fairly sure it doesn't work.
I'm not here to brag or anything, but I can tell you one thing. There are not too many things I can allow myself to be proud about, but one of them is that I don't give (atleast too much) false advice. You surely agree that the internet is full of advice that at worst just makes things worse, but I don't spout garbage out like that. When I give an advice, it is either based on positive experience or I make it explicit that it is speculative. And now we reach the point where someone could tell I'm bragging (which atleast is not my intention here, I just want to help), the guy I mentioned above (>>6726828), my first bf ever, is someone I got like this. We talked some time on an imageboard, then continued in a bit more private way playing a browser game and chatting at the same time, and then added each other in Steam. We asked each other's height, age, location etc. with the degree of inaccuracy one should always have while talking to strangers, and then got into more depth in Steam.
>>
>>6694030
Ahaha the face was a good meme and wew to sex pistols lad
>>
>>6736433
Nice memes! Is it okay for me to use them? +1!
>>
>easily make friends
>don't have a single idea on how to even point towards a romantic relationship
>too afraid of rejection/being awkward

wake me up
>>
File: 181499.jpg (27KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
181499.jpg
27KB, 225x350px
Hey guys, I kind of have a problem, so I figured other gaybots could help me.

So the thing is, I am extremely shy and afraid of rejection. It's so bad that I actually can't express my shyness because I don't want to make an issue of it (that would shift the conversation towards me, something I'm extremely uncomfortable with). There are literally two places in the world where I feel slightly at ease, one being my room and the other being a card shop I often go to and even then, if someone I don't know talks to me I just die from the inside. The worst part, as I said before, is that I can't express it so people never notice it, but there's one thing I just can't do, and that's taking the first step with about everything; I'll never ask for someone's contact info, or ask to hang out even with people I'm friends with, because I'm always afraid of wasting someones time. Thoughts like 'maybe I'm bothering him' always cross my mind.

I used to be way more relaxed about it, but since a few years ago it just got really bad for reasons I don't really feel comfortable talking about. ;-;

So.. my question is.. how do I approach someone, how do I get a 'fuck it' mentality and stop caring about what other people think about me?

I even feel a little embarrassed typing this all out, I hope the post isn't too long.
>>
File: 74575463.png (118KB, 900x601px) Image search: [Google]
74575463.png
118KB, 900x601px
>>6737172
You're a bit like me. There was this boy I liked, but we already knew each other, so I kept it to myself and eventually got over it. On the other hand, when I talk to people I don't know by default, I find it easier to disclose stuff like being gay or being bipolar, even with the risk that I'll meet the people I've told this stuff. This is why I'm telling you to do like I said here >>6733559, since this is how I'd operate myself. Online is where I have the "fuck it" mentality, online is where the world is my bitch.

Whatever it was that made you tense like this, it is something you should be open about if you happen to get a bf, so that he can help you and, most importantly, understand you. Like, if you act in a strange way in some situations, but he knows what's happened to you, then he may not be insulted or will be less insulted (if he is insulted at all). Just a friendly advice.

And please, don't be embarrassed. Think about the scenario that you wrote your post and then decided not to send it because you felt embarrassed. That'd be something to be embarrassed about!
>>
>>6737172
Are you me???? :) That is called avoidant personality (or maybe social phobia) . I usually get drunk for that, but I don't think that's a good idea in the long run. Try to get some extroverted friends, they can help you a lot with that because in many cases people like us need another person to comunicate, something like a spokesman, at least that have worked for me. Another alternative can be therapy if you feel that your problem is really big. Anyways, I'm glad that there are people with the same kind of problems that I have. I know that sounds cliche but, just be yourself. Hope I helped, have a good day (I felt embarassed typing this too).
>>
>>6737172
That sounds awful, I'm so sorry you have to deal with that ;-;
>>
First of all, thanks for the kind replies everyone! Makes me feel much better about all of this. It's also really great that I can talk about it with people that are a bit like me.

>>6737293
Yeah, that's something I have done too, I fall in love a lot, but I never express it.. I don't want to be rejected and because of that, I try to distance myself because being with someone you love but can't be with hurts.. so yeah, it's a downwards spiral.

I did try to exchange contact info on a few occasions, but it's just that even when I manage to do so, I get all anxious again and that I just don't go through with it at all (I know it's really mean to leave someone hanging like that, but I just don't have the guts to apologize..)

Even online as an anon, having the 'fuck it' mentality is a struggle for me. Maybe it has to do that most of the times, people here look more for a bf than an actual friend but for me, that's too big of a step. Romantic stuff, for me, shouldn't even be considered until after you know the person well enough.

But I have to admit, posting here while talking about my issues is a pretty big thing for me, so I think it is some kind of progress, right? ;-;

Yeah, you're right about opening up. I think, when I do find the person I truly want to spend my life with (that sounds corny, haha) I will muster the courage to tell him so that, as you said, he won't misunderstand me.

It really means a lot to me that you spend your time on giving me advice, I'm really thankful. Thanks a bunch, based Mioposter! ^-^

My post is a bit longer so a second part is underway.
>>
File: redpanda.jpg (39KB, 539x411px) Image search: [Google]
redpanda.jpg
39KB, 539x411px
>>6737440
Ah, I didn't know it had a name. Thanks for pointing it out! Getting drunk isn't actually that bad of an idea, it does open you up a little. But unfortunately, 1 beer is all it takes to knock me out, so it's not really an option for me.

I do have some extroverted friends, and I have to say that I'm quite happy to have them, they speak up when I can't and that really helps otherwise people would walk over me all the time (that's also a problem I have). Even though I know them and am friends with them, I never feel close enough to actually talk about my problems with them. Most of them don't even know I'm gay, that's because I'm afraid going out of the closet to them, I just don't want it to be an issue and most importantly, I don't want the attention that comes with it. I'm out to my parents and some people in my family, but that's about it.

I really appreciate the help! Thanks for going through the embarrassment to give me advice. ^^

>>6738591
It's really not as bad as it sounds, haha. But it is kind of lonely. Thanks a lot though.
>>
>>6739115
I'm glad we could help you ^-^
Just keep pushing forward buddy
>>
File: 1470803455190.png (459KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1470803455190.png
459KB, 1280x720px
>>6739078
>Yeah, that's something I have done too, I fall in love a lot, but I never express it.. I don't want to be rejected and because of that, I try to distance myself because being with someone you love but can't be with hurts.. so yeah, it's a downwards spiral.
The fear of rejection is shit, but (sadly) the only way to make a move on someone is to conquer it. I know what you mean with the pain too.

>I did try to exchange contact info on a few occasions, but it's just that even when I manage to do so, I get all anxious again and that I just don't go through with it at all (I know it's really mean to leave someone hanging like that, but I just don't have the guts to apologize..)
They can't hurt you online, atleast do anything worse than say foul things to you. And, really, it is a marginal minority that actively look for people to bully online (though I got to admit that a guy looking for a bf is an easy target), so there's nothing to be afraid of. Sadly, I know not any way to get rid of the anxiety. An online friend of mine who knows I'm gay once sent me a pic of a guy sucking dick and asked my opinion on the pic. I got so anxious I nearly just shut my computer down.

>Even online as an anon, having the 'fuck it' mentality is a struggle for me. Maybe it has to do that most of the times, people here look more for a bf than an actual friend but for me, that's too big of a step. Romantic stuff, for me, shouldn't even be considered until after you know the person well enough.
The way it goes (or atleast I hope it does) is not like "I want a bf" "Can I be your bf?" "Ok" "Nice. Then I'm your bf" and then meeting up and thinking "why did I say yes?" when you realize he was not your type. The only sensible way to do it is to start by getting to know each other, and hopefully become atleast frineds.
>>
File: 1470972788370.jpg (50KB, 425x425px) Image search: [Google]
1470972788370.jpg
50KB, 425x425px
>>6739078
>>6740931
>But I have to admit, posting here while talking about my issues is a pretty big thing for me, so I think it is some kind of progress, right? ;-;
It sure is, panda! A good way to go through one's problems is to write them down. That way one is forced to transform the abstract thought into words giving it a form at the same time.

Don't thank me. I'm just the instrument for you to help yourself with.
>>
>tfw want to die but lack the courage to kill myself
I'm a hideous gaybot loser that hit gay death and has done nothing with his life. I'm a depressed mess that can't do anything right. My only friend is my oneitis and the only thing that motivates me to get out of bed, but I'll never be good enough for them.
>>
>>6739115
>1 beer is all it takes to knock me out
seriously, i know I'm a hardcore alcoholic but one beer?
>>
Can i join? I'm 28yo, ugly and autistic.
Recently I have got a brilliant idea to offer myself to guys over 40-60. Maybe at least one of them could give me some sweet love.
>>
File: 1470803148873.png (369KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1470803148873.png
369KB, 1280x720px
>>6742681
Is gay death a real thing? And what's the age for it to happen? Googling gives 30, but I remember someone here claiming it was 23 or something. What makes you say you are ugly? Do you go to a therapist?

>>6742730
If the panda guy is skinny, then one is already enough. My BMI is like 19.5 and sometimes I feel like I'm gonna fall asleep after a bottle. Actually, that happened last weekend and there was still some beer inside.

>>6744104
Why do you think you are ugly? Often the most strict judge is the person himself. The cosmetic defects in you are probably less severe than you think.
>>
>>6736943
Are you me?

Literally don't understand how relationships happen. It's not that I'm even that awkward (for a gaybot), I get along with people pretty well. Even when guys show interest I just dunno wtf to do.

>tfw not so much as a hug for 6 years
>>
File: 1470804760168.png (164KB, 279x640px) Image search: [Google]
1470804760168.png
164KB, 279x640px
>>6744772
Are you afraid of taking the steps onto the unknown ground of relationships? Are you afraid you'll end up making them hurt by accident? I know I am, and the emotional stress induced by the idea of having a bf without fucking the whole thing up is just horrifying.
>>
>>6744881
Yeah, I guess that's a big part of it. I got into a serious relationship pretty young and when that went tits up I was was all "Wah! I'll never love again! Poor me!", after a couple years of being on my own I got used to it, then I got really good at it and now I feel the same way about relationships that most people feel about being alone. At the same time though I kinda want a qt to teach how to shoot and cuddle and do outdoorsy stuff with. Not even mad tho really, the rest of my life is on point, can't remember the last time I felt lonely. It's like I've got some weird mental block when it comes to like, feelings and shit. Humans are weird.
>>
File: 1470699501403.gif (560KB, 583x583px) Image search: [Google]
1470699501403.gif
560KB, 583x583px
>>6744711
Gay death is 23?
>>
>>6744711
Yes, gay death is a real thing and is generally considered to happen at 25, maybe 30 if you're really lucky. People care about looks first and foremost and it's all downhill after 25.

I'm ugly because my face is fucked up by scars, blemishes and generally poor features.

I don't go to a therapist, nor could I afford one.
>>
How can I get over my extremely low self-esteem?

I wouldn't mind a hookup but I know I would obsess afterwards about how I was doing everything wrong and how he must think I'm completely terrible.
>>
>>6745312
Can confirm this is not true for bears
Tfw between 25 and 30 and twinks throw thenselves at me
>>
File: 1471107179987.jpg (104KB, 799x590px) Image search: [Google]
1471107179987.jpg
104KB, 799x590px
>>6744966
Yeah, one really gets used to being alone. The worst thing is that if being alone gets interrupted by someone nice, then it's harder to be alone again. That overwhelming sensation of emptiness, loneliness and hollowness just fills the mind. Feelings are hard if you've lived reppressing them, this is something I've noticed myself. If you want to do it, I can read you going through things here. It's good to let the bad stuff out sometimes!

>>6745312
I don't know, and seriously don't even care. I've always done things my own way paying no attention to such things. I know I could get things sorted out if I mustered my courage to do so, and this means you can too! And this comes from a 24 year old virgin.

>>6745342
What kind of scars? Could you perhaps draw a picture so that I could try to make you handsome? Therapists are probably pretty expensive, yeah. I wish they weren't, since there are a lot of people who could really use their services.
>>
>>6745386
Acne scars. I had cystic acne all throughout my teens which fucked over my entire face.
I'm not artistic in the least, so nothing I drew would be helpful.
>>
File: 1470803205105.png (426KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1470803205105.png
426KB, 1280x720px
>>6745408
Acne sucks hard. How about you grow a beard to cover that shit up? Would that look good on you? It'd cover your claimed poor features too to some extent. And, well, beards are cute.
>>
>>6745431
I can't even grow a decent beard. It barely comes in and looks awful. The scars are all over as well and not just in the beard zone.
I've thought of things like this but I got screwed over too hard for them to help.
>>
File: 1470804270847.png (220KB, 633x720px) Image search: [Google]
1470804270847.png
220KB, 633x720px
>>6745459
Sorry to hear that. Science has gone pretty far, though. Maybe there is some acne/post-acne cream for you to put on your face and get rid of those scars! I know there's something for the stretch marks caused by losing weight or pregnancy.
>>
>>6745479
Most of the creams target active acne or very light scarring/discoloration. The scarring I have is too intense and my dermatologist pretty much told me I'm fucked.
>>
>>6745479
Bio oil iirc. That stuff worked for me, anyway (inb4 shill).
You can also get scar removal therapy or surgery.

>>6745459
Leave the beard for a few years and try again - they tend to fill out more and more as you get older.
A beard can also distract the eyes from acne scars elsewhere on your face.
>>
File: 54365745778867.jpg (125KB, 704x400px) Image search: [Google]
54365745778867.jpg
125KB, 704x400px
>>6745500
That just sucks

>>6745506
Nice to hear they work for some people atleast
>>
>>6745506
>Leave the beard for a few years
I don't plan on living long enough for it to fill out.
>>
>>6691838

Pics anon.
>>
>>6745516
>grow beard
>lift like a fucking maniac
>eat everything
>test and dbol

Being ugly is much less of a big deal if you're fucking hueg. You'll never be a pretty boy, but you can bang them.
>>
>>6745997
I have no desire to be huge. I want to be the exact opposite.
>>
>>6746043
Gotta play the hand you get dealt bud.
>>
>>6746054
I think I'll choose to fold instead. No sense playing a game I hate.
>>
>>6746058
Yeah you can bitch out if you want, or you can suck it up, or you can get mad and punch life in the throat.

I'm just a stranger on the internet, I can't tell you what to do, but suicide is for pussies.
>>
File: 1471286517476.jpg (18KB, 341x298px) Image search: [Google]
1471286517476.jpg
18KB, 341x298px
>>6746084
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>6746254
I've been on niggertits since before you gave up on yourself. Motherfucker plenty of people have done more with less than you have. You don't want to kill yourself anyway, you just want sympathy. Prove me wrong I dare you you fucking nigger.
>>
>>6746348
That person wasn't me. I actually stop replying to you because you were using standard normal bait.
>>
>>6746362
Ok well kys anyway pussy
>>
>>6692929
>Too anxious to message anyone
Are you also too autistic to use a microphone in games, or is that just me?
My heart starts smashing when I think of doing it.
>>
File: 1470804325040.png (316KB, 644x720px) Image search: [Google]
1470804325040.png
316KB, 644x720px
>>6747073
>don't be a native englishspeaker
>shit your pants by even considering using a mic while playing
How do people do it? I mean like those Polish guys in CS, a strong accent and much kurwa, but yet they speak English quite naturally in the game. I just feel like my voice is that of a little boy who has inhaled helium and has a nasal voice by default, and that my accent would make it impossible for people to understand what I say. This is probably not even the case really, but I just can't make myself do it, plus I know I have a lisp because of a gap between my front teeth.

You are not the only one!
>>
>>6747177
I recently learnt of discord so I've been playing games with some people who use mics.
I want to, too, but my heart seriously starts hammering away when I think of it. My throat goes dry and I can't even talk at normal volume into the mic, even when it's muted.
FUCK
I just want friends who play my game and I can't even manage that. One guy I played with today had such a nice, calm voice…
>>
File: 1471384209960.png (950KB, 725x987px) Image search: [Google]
1471384209960.png
950KB, 725x987px
>>6747222
You can do, anon! Just give yourself enough time. I know you will. Before that you'll just have to enjoy his voice. Calm voices are nice, and even more so if they are deep.

Speaking of deep voices, if anyone of you filthy faggots likes black metal, please check this link out! I almost came when I heard him sing like this. I literally felt blood fill my dick just because his voice was so awesome! https://youtu.be/rxOG4Uyejfk?t=3m56s
>>
>>6747300
>You can do, anon! Just give yourself enough time. I know you will.
But it won't. I have zero reason to believe anything will magically change.
>>
The 37 year old guy with a beard and who is balding stopped replying to my messages desu
>>
File: 1470764171415.jpg (55KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1470764171415.jpg
55KB, 512x512px
>>6747389
Not instantly, no. We both know it doesn't kill to use the mic. Small steps are what you must take, just like training anything. It will feel frightening at first, but if you dare to speak, then you'll probably feel pretty good later. Trust me. I've said a few words once and felt quite heroic after that.

>>6747411
Do you know about his situation in life? That isn't necessarily an implication that there's something wrong with you, but he just could be forced not to reply by the circumistances. Nevertheless, that kind of behaviour sucks ass big time. I hope you can find someone to replace him.
>>
>>6747439
>if you dare
I don't. That's not going to change. I'm not going to magically not sweat or have my throat dry up or give myself a heart attack, at the mere thought of considering talking.
>>
>>6747177
Okay, so you brought up CS as an example. Great, we start there. Start doing info. Just the standard "two mid doors" type. This will get you used to your voice being heard. Now once you are okay with speaking, in EVERY match, start with Hello, team! and as if they speak your language right away. After that it only a matter of time for this:
You target people who both play on the very same level as you and speak the language you both understand. Add the person to your friends list. Play a lot and also talk about misc junk. Now the friends of friends effect will get you even more people as time goes since every time you get a higher ranked guy in your team, you will meet at least two new people on the same level as you. After that, with the original guy, do some bonding. Add him on kikebook and skype after a while. Congratulations, now you have a sturdy and trusty csgo friend.
I literally made a how to make friends in csgo post. Jesus fuck...
>>
File: 1470877953034.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1470877953034.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>6747465
>play with the guy with the nice voice
>say something to turn the discussion towards his voice
>say you are shy when he asks to hear yours
>be somewhat forced to say something
>say "hi" in game
>feel good and talk more later
You must get yourself into a situation where you have no escape. This of course assuming the guy you talked about could be interested in boys.
>>
>>6747389
As a therapist said, separating a ptsd patient from traumas will just make it way worse. If you start chatting once, you will feel like you slide down a hill after the first big push. It won't magically change but if you will be just a bit social, you will improve big time. If you stay introverted and overly shy, you become worse and worse.
>>
>>6747485
>say something
You're one of those people who say "just b urself!!", aren't you? What part of
>there is a block in my brain preventing me from doing it
do you not understand? Do you think you can fly if you believe hard enough?
There is no amount of "You can do it Anon, I believe in you even when I don't know anything about you!" that can change this.
>>6747504
Sure. Doesn't mean I can magically do it.
Maybe if I was shitfaced.
>>
>>6747439
>Do you know about his situation in life?

Nah he seems to have a good job and got tired with me probably; we never met and he seemed pretty cool
>>
File: 2345.png (167KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
2345.png
167KB, 400x400px
>>6747483
It's not like I had no one to play CS with. I mentioned this guy above who asked if I wanna be his bf, and I play with him. I'd ofcourse want to hear his voice which I find sexy, but he is like me and very anxious to speak on the mic with randoms and shit. He took a nap one day and I promised to call him so that he'd wake up. My voice trembled like a Parkinson's patient's hand lol. The odds to find someone speaking my language are so small I'd basically have to use English or learn Russian (which I've started to understand a bit by playnig, actually). Thanks for the post anyway, I feel honored to have someone put so much effort in helping me talk online!

>>6747534
No, absolutely not. I've been myself only with some relatives and two non-family members. Always else I have this facade hiding my own insecurity behind the lean smile I practiced in front of a mirror. When I ended up in situations where people would talk with me, I often heard how care-free I was, so clearly the my masquerade was a success. I know it's hard. and never did I claim it to be something else. But I decided to try giving you a boost by saying you could do it. I don't want to be a liar, I want you to succeed.

What I meant you'd get yourself in a situation where you'd be forced to speak. Suppose someone was chasing you and you ran into a dead end. The only way to survive would be to fight. Here you'd have to make him want to hear you speak and then run into that dead end where instead of life and death you'd have to choose between saying a word or a few or letting him down. If you don't even try to understand this, I won't bother giving any more ideas.

>>6747557
That's too bad. Good luck in finding the next one!
>>
Oh shit a guy on tindr just messaged me back fuck. And he's way to attractive for me.
>>
File: 1470983731020.png (471KB, 1067x720px) Image search: [Google]
1470983731020.png
471KB, 1067x720px
>>6748022
Is it a must to fuck immediately if using Tindr? I mean, you could just arrange a date and see if you like each other! Assuming Tindr is for finding mates and not just people to have sex with.
>>
>>6747643
Oh I understand your "get in a situation you're forced to talk".
But that's telling someone with a fear of snakes to get backed into a corner by an 18 meter cobra.
I know what I need to do. Doesn't mean I can do it.
>>
File: 1323575754754.jpg (121KB, 1914x1728px) Image search: [Google]
1323575754754.jpg
121KB, 1914x1728px
>>6749873
I hope your things sort out somehow anyway. I don't mean they will, but I hope they do, so no need to lose your temper.
>>
>>6749873
Not that guy but there is a pretty big difference between those 2 things.

Is there no one you can talk to on mic even a close friend or something? Usually when my friends wanted to play with people I didn't know I got into a situation I was forced to talk to people I didn't know and it greatly helped me, and I'm not some extrovert.

I'd be happy to help you if you wanted although I'm currently on shift Internet so I'm not quite sure how well it could work out.

If anything, just say "Hi" and it usually gets easier from there.
>>
>>6749953
>a close friend or something?
Where do you think we are?
I would absolutely love to talk to the people I play with. I really would. But my brain and heart go "lol fuck that" when I think of trying.
>>
File: Naamloos.png (4MB, 1653x1599px) Image search: [Google]
Naamloos.png
4MB, 1653x1599px
Ah, I was busy and a bit lazy so I just got to read all the stuff just now, sorry. u_u

>>6740931
Yeah, getting over that feeling has to be one of the best feelings ever, I used to kinda be like that, but yeah.. haha.

The thing that makes me afraid is that I'm afraid that I'll just fail to be interesting, make everything awkward and then get ditched in the progress, I know myself, I'll just take it personally and get all sad. ;-; It's because most of the time, when I do talk to someone, it doesn't feel like a casual conversation, but more of a test to prove myself.. (I don't know if that even makes sense, haha)

I do feel comfortable here, something that's pretty rare. Maybe because we're all so alike.. and people are so nice in this thread.. everyone's just helping each other and that makes me really happy. So thanks everyone! ^^

>>6742730
I don't know, I'm not skinny and I'm pretty tallish so I should be able to take more, but I just can't handle it. 'Knocking out' might be exaggerated, it's just that after 1 I really start to feel it.

>>6739993
Woop! Thanks. n_n

>>6750156
Maybe you should try typing first? I dunno if you do that already and are completely comfortable doing so, but if you aren't you could use it as a stepping stone to start talking with your mic?

>>6748022
Go for it!
>>
>>6752125
>Maybe you should try typing first
Oh I have no trouble with that. Problem is Mass Effect 3 doesn't have that, and there's no time to type when you're being chased by a Banshee.
I know I need to get over this. I did plan to try and talk today, but no one in the group is on :/
>>
>>6752254
>Mass Effect 3
ugh

I want a cute guy to cuddle and play Alpha Centauri with
>>
>>6752287
Well, jokes on you because I'm not cute!
Yeah. Totally your loss.
>>
>>6752322
"cute" doesn't have to mean good-looking, at least to me
>>
File: 1461073257212.png (5KB, 435x269px) Image search: [Google]
1461073257212.png
5KB, 435x269px
>tfw you're bisexual but deny your attraction to women so you appear as less of a failure to yourself because hey if I don't have a boyfriend that's just the closet
[spoiler]kill me[/spoiler]
>>
File: Cornmit_suicide.png (1MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Cornmit_suicide.png
1MB, 1000x1000px
>virgin half fag
>want to get fucked by a qt boy
>kind of cuteish?
>six foot so just a little too tall
>autistic hobbies, vidya/memes
>self esteem/social anxiety destroys any and all chance of even talking to cute guys...

Help me gaybots, how do I stop being such a faggot so I can be a faggot?
>>
>>6752358
I don't think I qualify for any other type of "cute"
>>
>>6752358
This is the stuff that always hurts me the most. I end up talking to other gaybots and there will start to be a connection at which point I remind them that I'm not cute at all. They'll say that line and say it's okay, but as soon as we exchange pictures, I get ghosted.
>>
>>6752707
Sorry, that sucks anon.

But since you were talking to other bots it could be any kind of dumb reason.
>>
File: 326478769870.gif (559KB, 500x439px) Image search: [Google]
326478769870.gif
559KB, 500x439px
He sent me a heart in Steam! Oh my god, I'm just blushing and smiling, and have been like this for hours now!
>>
>>6753612
Aww, look who's in love :3
>>
>>6670167
That explains why I've not seen many gay threads. Does anyone else here get absurdly aroused by fem boys. I've dateded a few and boy am I never going back. Also are other gay guys open to a relationship with a mtf
>>
>>6754877
>dated a few feboys
>in a gaybot thread
Why
>>
Someone be my bf please.
atlanta
>>
File: C0g6dHz.jpg (42KB, 558x588px) Image search: [Google]
C0g6dHz.jpg
42KB, 558x588px
>>6670167
I just want a qt trap BF, is that so much to ask?

I have severe depression and anxiety so it probably is.

I'm so alone.
>>
>>6761839
Why would he want to be with you?
>>
>>6692948
I too have the Facebook paranoia. Does Grindr actually connect to Facebook.
>>
File: 17 - YbaaBog.jpg (29KB, 407x342px) Image search: [Google]
17 - YbaaBog.jpg
29KB, 407x342px
>>6762021
Because my memes are pretty fucking spicy, and we could play vidya / watch asian + american cartoons together.

Realistically, he probably wouldn't. I'm not ugly or anything, but I'm fairly self depreciating and depressing when I'm not throwing up a facade to make people around me feel better.
>>
kill me
>>
>>6762665
>depreciating
deprecating
>>
>>6762713
>defecating
>>
File: iwnBy3U.jpg (36KB, 440x593px) Image search: [Google]
iwnBy3U.jpg
36KB, 440x593px
>>6762713
Whoops. Guess I mixed them up in my head.
>>
File: 1471307334164.jpg (91KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1471307334164.jpg
91KB, 1000x800px
>Tfw I played a vidya with my -relatively- long distance e-bf today
Feels gud. Sucks his pc isn't better or we'd play more.
Thread posts: 245
Thread images: 64

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.