[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FTM General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 340
Thread images: 48

File: spock kirk general 2.png (540KB, 720x576px) Image search: [Google]
spock kirk general 2.png
540KB, 720x576px
Real Thread edition

Honorable mention to cheese, crackers, and pokemon go

ded thred >>6650998

Don't forget to sage until we're at bump limit on page 9-10.

Ancient map: https://www.zeemaps.com/edit/U0Hw9yNtqrJd-qzTdbUFMw

Some info: http://helpfultransinfo.tumblr.com/tags/

Phalloplasty info: http://ftmphalloplasty.tumblr.com/post/127662387608/phalloplasty-blogs

Skype group: add duckduckfrog
>>
Thanks OP, this is good.
>>
haven't seen that pic in forever...
>>
File: if i ignore it.jpg (71KB, 480x380px) Image search: [Google]
if i ignore it.jpg
71KB, 480x380px
>>6668731
Not even an oldfag but I feel like I've been here forever

I guess I will "start" the thread by saying that I've already lost my obsession with pokemon go. I just don't go out much during the day because it's hot and I'd have to drive somewhere with pokestops/pokemon. I live in the middle of a dead zone I guess.

Also I stopped going out unless I have to because I've been paranoid lately about people looking at my chest. I haven't been wearing a binder unless I'm meeting with people because it hurts my back and makes me feel like I'm going to have an anxiety attack, just because of the tightness and the way it gets harder to breath. Top surgery is within reach though, only 4-5 more months but that feels like forever. Just been real hard to keep thinking positive thoughts and that everything will get better ya know.
>>
>>6668142
>spock kirk general
word

>>6668815
>I've already lost my obsession with pokemon go
Same, I got to level 17 and lost interest. It starts to get too repetitive desu, and I just don't care enough to dedicate my time to it when I've got work and ps4 games to play.
>>
Newfag here, what the fuck is this cheese and crackers shit about?
>>
If quads I'll mainline testosterone.
>>
>>6668888
Holy shit senpai
>>
>>6668888
You fucking had a script to grab that post number you fucking cunt.
>>
>>6668815

i'm mostly bored of it, pokemon go i mean... there isn't much to do... i check it out every now and then and then eh... it was entertaining at first but there's not enough to it really...

but before i got fairly bored with it... i accidentally transferred a jolteon right after i got it cuz i was high and pressed the wrong shit...

i try to force myself outside every day though, i just forget to actually play it while i'm outside...

i live between 2 pokestops though, and there's always a bunch of different kinds of pokemon in the house... everyone who's visited us here has gone on about how many pokemon they pick up at the house and on the property... and i've looked outside and seen this one guy with his 2 kids wandering around the lawn a few times, other people too, but he must live closeby... i mostly play it when i get weed cuz i just meet the dealer at a pokestop cuz it's easier that way and no one wonders why two people are having a brief conversation and whatnot + he takes forever...

sucks about the binder situation with going outside and whatnot, but at least you have top surgery coming up... i can't always bind cuz my ribs and spine and such are always sore... a baggy shirt and a hoodie work well enough, but it makes me anxious and uncomfortable too so i get you...
>>
Spock and Kirk are only friends and crewmates to each other. The real space boyfriends are Spock and Bones.
>>
>>6668882

i'm not 100% i was around when it started, but i think i was in the middle of a drinking or drug binge when that particular thread actually happened... cuz i remember asking that exact question... something with a pic where a guy in the background looked like he was standing on someone's shoulder cuz of the camera angle... like a parrot... and then idk some conversation happened about that and some shit about feeding someone cheese and crackers and whatever... idk... it stuck for whatever reason and has just kinda been around for a long time...
>>
>>6668985

spock and kirk are there cuz there used to be 2 trips with star trek names who were regulars here...
>>
File: 1464734196168.jpg (36KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
1464734196168.jpg
36KB, 540x960px
>>6669163

That's a nice Pepe. Rate this pupper.
>>
File: 1463762696125.jpg (41KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1463762696125.jpg
41KB, 540x540px
>>6669229

Anime is shit
>>
File: 1464192586233.png (721KB, 830x987px) Image search: [Google]
1464192586233.png
721KB, 830x987px
>>6669253

>implying anime can make perfect puppers
>>
File: 1458626574353.jpg (75KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1458626574353.jpg
75KB, 600x600px
>>6669261
we posting puppers now?
>>
>>6668142
>strawberry poptart
>not chocolate chip

wtf
>>
File: 1465482349639.jpg (468KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1465482349639.jpg
468KB, 1200x900px
>>6669272

Puppers and MEMES

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYzdMOa9hEc

>>6669281

Anime anything is shit
>>
>>6669276

all poptarts are garbage...
>>
File: 1280934039403.png (201KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
1280934039403.png
201KB, 620x387px
>>6669288
nothing comfier than a coffee and a warm chocolate chip poptart senpai

your life is barren i bet
>>
File: she mad.webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
she mad.webm
3MB, 960x540px
>>6669306

anime is death
>>
>>6669306

eh all food like that is garbage... but from what i remember toaster strudels are worse yeah... ingredient wise i imagine they're about the same though

>>6669307

nah... there's nothing comfier than opiates and lazy sex... everything else falls short...

not to say coffee can't be comfy... cuz it is... in bed every morning with my s/o... i make him and the birds breakfast and i make us coffee, and i wake him up with that and we just chill together before he gets ready for work and we gotta do shit... but i drink it black and i don't eat that early, and i imagine a pop tart wouldn't make that better... especially chocolate, i just feel eh about chocolate
>>
>>6669438

+ come to think of it... at this point i'm allergic to some of what's in pop tarts anyway... so yeah... guess my life is barren...
>>
>>6668882
Basically, all FtMs love cheese and crackers.
>>
>>6669518

don't eat that either...
>>
>>6669545

+ talking about food reminds me i should probably eat something... all i've had today was wine and coffee...
>>
>>6668931
Post your score lads
>>
File: 1454631953754.jpg (82KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1454631953754.jpg
82KB, 700x700px
https://www.eclecticenergies.com/enneagram/test.php

It's an eclectic personality test
>>
File: image.jpg (29KB, 640x391px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 640x391px
>>6669679

happy bday

>>6669725

pic related...

>>6669745

there's 2 tests there you know... which one?
>>
File: image.jpg (74KB, 640x699px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74KB, 640x699px
>>6669812
>>6669745

+ i'm impatient, bored, and drunk so i took both... slightly different results...
>>
File: image.jpg (67KB, 640x782px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67KB, 640x782px
>>6669910
+
>>
>>6669745
9w1

Sounds about right.
>>
>>6669745
>You are most likely a type 1.

>Taking wings into account, you seem to be a 7w6.

I think 1 fits me best, but I have like nothing in wings 9 & 2.
>>
>>6669518
vegan ftm here: no
>>
Can anyone here share meta experiences? I want phallo eventually but I wouldn't be able to get it any time soon and my bottom dysphoria is pretty bad. Would getting a meta first be a good way to reduce the dysphoria a bit before I could get phallo?
>>
Just got back from my new job making pizzas. Second day and I pulled out the frozen doughs instead of the thawed ones, we had to wrestle with them to get them flat enough. Both days other people have dropped entire pizzas, though, so it's not such a terrible thing.

>>6670742
Vegan cheese is a thing. You should try some of the gourmet stuff, I'm not even vegan and I like it. Not that Daiya bullshit, something made from nut extract.

Problem is it's laborious to make/expensive.
>>
>>6669745
>type 5
or
>type 1

I am either
>Fives feel comfortable and at home in the realm of thought. They are generally intelligent, well read and thoughtful and they frequently become experts in the areas that capture their interest. While they are sometimes scientifically oriented, especially with the Six wing, just as many Fives are drawn to the humanities and it is not at all uncommon for Fives to have artistic inclinations. Fives are often a bit eccentric; they feel little need to alter their beliefs to accommodate majority opinion, and they refuse to compromise their freedom to think just as they please. The problem for Fives is that while they are comfortable in the realm of thought, they are frequently a good deal less comfortable when it comes to dealing with their emotions, the demands of a relationship, or the need to find a place for themselves in the world. Fives tend to be shy, nonintrusive, independent and reluctant to ask for the help that others might well be happy to extend to them.

or

>This makes them perfectionists who desire to reform and improve; idealists who strive to make order out of the omnipresent chaos.

Ones have a fine eye for detail. They are always aware of the flaws in themselves, others and the situations in which they find themselves. This triggers their need to improve, which can be beneficial for all concerned, but which can also prove to be burdensome to both the One and those who are on the receiving end of the One's reform efforts.

The One's inability to achieve the perfection they desire feeds their feelings of guilt for having fallen short, and fuels their incipient anger against an imperfect world.
>>
>>6672022
nooo daiya is my favorite
but i admit it's not cheese, it's a cheese replacement
also I fucking hate raw cheese raw fake cheese
>>
>>6672689
*raw cheese or raw fake cheese
>>
File: 1469677566090.jpg (55KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1469677566090.jpg
55KB, 600x450px
I have returned for Brooklyn

bring him to me
>>
>>6672751
nah
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/10911295
>>
>>6673124
It's for science, anon
>>
>>6673140
Damn, sick burn
>>
>>6673113
>six no's, one yes
I wonder why. Is it because they're annoying attention freak tryhards?
>>
>>6673159
You guys really feel that way? huh, I guess no one likes mtfs after all, not even themselves. How sad.
>>
>>6673140
>dickless manlets
>REAL men
>>
>>6673217
>baitless baits
>REAL bait
>>
>>6673241
>can't handle the bantz
>REAL men

lmao
>>
>>6673266
>can't handle the baitz
>REAL bait

lmao
>>
>>6672238

there were summaries? i didn't notice... no idea if mine fits me or not...

>>6672022

how's the job otherwise? you'll get used to making pizza at least...

>>6672689

i'm vegan too, and i tried daiya once... it was disgusting... like made me cringe nasty, i never buy substitutes, but my uncle was visiting and he did so i tried it... and never again, idk if it's just the cheddar one or not that's like that... but i thought it tasted the way dog treats smell

i only trust fake cheese if my s/o makes it now...

>>6672751

sorry, i went for a walk with my s/o last night and passed out when i got home... if you're still around though... how have you been?

>>6673113

i would... i don't see transchicks as any different than cis ones really... so why not?
>>
>>6672751
Get to the back of the queue, bud.
>>
>tfw no short ftm bf
>>
>>6673113
You're not the boss of me now!
>>
>>6674059
>now
>>
>>6673561
>tfw no tall mtf gf
>>
Which one of you attention whores made this thread? >>697898173
>>
>>6674224
?
>>
>>6674256
Whoops >>>b/697898173
>>
>>6674265
Shiiit, fucked it up again. But you get the idea.
>>
>>6674265
kek what the hell
>>
>>6674315
It was an interesting read while it lasted.
>>
>>6674334
What was it?
>>
>>6674345
an ftm slut posting nudies. It 404'd unfortunately.
>>
>>6674345
The OP was an ftm a few months into T. He said he uses photos of his female body to "catfish" people into lewd chats since the dating pool is so much smaller for ftms compared to girls. I wonder if this is a common thing that other ftm do now come to think of it, he had a lot of success.
But there were plenty of vitriolic posters calling him delusional, mentally ill, etc. and some asking him about his fetishes and sexual preferences. He posted a few pictures as well, which just looked like a female body, no surgery or body hair etcetera. He also posted his yahoo address for people to chat to him.
He seemed like a fun guy.
>>
File: image.jpg (57KB, 508x467px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57KB, 508x467px
gypsy cuddling in bed this morning... she likes my hair... it was stupidly hard to even get a shitty pic from that position/angle...

realized how addicted to caffeine i am today... didn't have coffee this morning, and at first it was whatever while i was laying in bed and then like my s/o and i took a shower and i was alright... but the walk to the store getting coffee, i had the worst fucking headache and hated everyone who started speaking to me (well more like to gypsy, she has more friends than i do... people walk up to her and ask her how she's doing all "hi gypsy" and shit, and have no idea what my name is)
>>
>>6674374
Don't suppose you remember the email address?

t. chaser
>>
File: catfish anon.png (28KB, 1101x177px) Image search: [Google]
catfish anon.png
28KB, 1101x177px
>>6674399
>>
>>6674417
you da real mvp
>>
>>6672689
The texture of daiya is nasty. Too slimy for me. Tastes okay (not great, just okay) though.

>>6673342
Job's good. It's at the Mellow Mushroom, I like the vibe and the people there are pretty chill. It's fun yelling for the waiters. It's fast-paced and goal-oriented, so there's not much time to waste chatting. Really rewarding, even though my back and feet hurt by the end of the day.

Gendered male more than half of the time, especially by the other guys, which was nice. Wearing a binder around the ovens was intense, the first day I upchucked on the way home because I was too hot. Took some kratom yesterday, that seemed to help.
>>
>>6674420
you wreck dat bussy, anon
>>
>>6674426

that's good... shit's a lot easier when you like what you're doing i imagine... you'll get used to being on your feet like that soon enough i imagine...

you took kratom and went to work? i could never do that, that shit knocks me on my ass and i have to lay down... i can take opiates and unless i take a lot of them i can have a lot of energy and do a lot of shit and just kinda feel good, but a normal amount of kratom and there's a point where i need to sleep... my s/o's sis takes it at work, and i have no idea how she manages it...

i need to get some kratom at some point though, it'd be nice to have on days where i'm not gonna be getting outta bed anyway
>>
>>6674490

+ not that i work, cuz i don't and haven't in... shit added up i've worked for a year... just... in my entire life that's about how long i've had like an actual job and shit for, and it wasn't even one job...

but i imagine working on kratom would be impossible with the way it hits me... i love it, but i'm not particularly functional on it
>>
File: image.jpg (179KB, 640x838px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
179KB, 640x838px
river...
>>
>>6674610
(you)...
>>
>>6668142
I don't know if I have to ask it here ( I have no problem if it's delete because it's inappropriate )
I'm friend with a girl , and she always have been tomboy, but she have a boyfriend, she his only 16, for me it was normal. One time one of us older friend ( he was a little bit a role model for us) start to crossdress, he was thinking like peoples in the crossdressing thread , but one time he said he' name was now Ariel. We don't really care about that, but I saw on facebook that he was reading " assigned male " comics and he was liking some terrible SJW stuff.My friend was really disappointed by that.She start to really hate sjw.Later a friend of mine that I don't saw in a years say me that now when she speak with her she prefer the name Gabriel ( a boy name ) and she was also speaking about chest binding and stuff like that . One time she hide me that she try to kill herself, she never tell me stuff that could stress me . I want to know how to say to her that I have no probleme to call her he now.I don't know if she is just confuse ( years back I was really stress, and I was saying on internet that I was a boy , because I doesn't understand that I can have a not really girly personality and liking girl). I want to go to the lgbt place of my town to ask questions, but it's full of tumblurina and some of them know that I don't agree with sjw .
>>
File: accidental 9:11.gif (3MB, 336x335px) Image search: [Google]
accidental 9:11.gif
3MB, 336x335px
>>6674668
You gave me a migrane trying to read this and I still don't understand what you're asking.
>>
>>6674513
>>6674490
Yes, but only a gram. I'm a lightweight with it and don't have it often.

You get NEETbux?
>>
>>6674849

idk how much i've taken when i've had it desu... i've only ever taken it with my s/o's sis and every time she just puts in whatever and is like "here" and i just take what she gives me...

i don't nah... never have actually... my s/o works, and like i've just kinda had money at points from shit.... things come up... i used to freelance line edit here and there, not for grammar but more rearranging sentences and such to make everything sound better and generally fixing up writing... i can't anymore can't focus... but yeah... i've just kinda had money come up and shit when i've really needed it and shit just sorta works out...

i was a total fuck up, and now i'm sick all the time... so i've just never been stable or capable that way... but shit's worked out here and there, and well... i've been in plenty of shit situations though, like really bad... but eh... is what it is

in spite of all that i've gotten to see and do shit so eh... but yeah no government assistance...
>>
unrelated to anything... how the fuck do i skip rocks? i'm drunk and trying, and i know which rocks to pick, and i've gotten it here and there but i suck so fucking hard at it...
>>
>>6674765
excuse me anon,I'm fucking stupid, I'm gonna try again, I've got a friend ( who is a girl ) she hide me a lot of things , and she ask some friends of us ( that she don't know much as me ) if they can treat her like a boy, and she is not tumblurina and shit , and I don't know the best way to say to her that I have no problem that she is trans
>>
>>6674992
swish and flick
>>
>>6675009

that's what i'm trying... i'm getting it like 1/4 of the time now... which is an improvement from an hour ago, but i still suck at it and can't figure out what i'm doing different the times it works as opposed to the times it doesn't... maybe it's just a matter of practice

my s/o was telling me it's sorta like a frisbee, but it seems like it's more about the angle it hits the water?

come over here and teach me... i'm out of wine, but i'll have weed soon...
>>
>>6674997
Maybe just tell your friend flat out that you heard about him trying out his new name and pronouns from your other friend and say that if it's true he doesn't have to hide things from you. If you're pretty good friends then I don't see the point of tip-toeing around the subject.
>>
Remember when /ftmg/ wasn't full of shitposting hons and chaser?
>>
>>6675162

the only reason it's like that now is cuz people don't really talk...
>>
>>6675261

+ and i suppose cuz it was mostly ignored... it was just people talking about alcohol, and movies and games... pictures of dogs, and the occasionally someone would get depressed and vent... or just bullshit...

but i mean... in spite of that the people here make the content, and not many people really talk...

desu i'm only around out if habit and cuz i have just... free time all the time... and like... no matter how much shit i can think to do i have down time and i'm already used to it so it's easy enough...

but there's probably better shit to talk about than the there being different people here and the lack of conversation... fuck if i know what, but i mean... i'm sure you know what you'd rather talk about...

just saying...
>>
>>6675325

-the* i fucked that up, i just smoked... got a different strain... and the problem of needing a tolerance break is gone...

not that i do much better sober, i just really wanna blame it on being high... whatever though... i'm sure you could figure out where...
>>
>>6675349

+ normally i just ignore you, but... that was perfect timing that time...
>>
>>6674997
You don't have to tell him. It usually comes across as super patronizing in my experience. Just treat him like a regular dude, he'll notice.
>>
>>6675367
- +

said too many things in a row and forgot who i was talking to... my bad

i should probably just shut the fuck up now and do other shit
>>
>>6675261
This desu. No one ever has anything to say except Brooklyn, and he can't keep up conversations by himself. The only thing keeping this general going is pictures of Gypsy and the river, and shitposters from mtfg.

We just need to find shit to talk about. I say that like it's simple, but I'm really boring and I never know what to talk about besides my pets and being a depressed piece of shit. What do people even talk about?>>6675261
>>
>>6674997

just mention in passing conversation that you don't care about transpeople being themselves and treat them normally... they'll either say something or they won't, but just put it out there if it comes up or you can make it come up in conversation

treating them different might be weird for them, but you just kinda casually saying something like that in passing will probably stick out to your friend more than you think

being trans comes with being more focused on that kinda shit than most people cuz it directly applies to you... so they'll notice and it'll probably be good enough to let them know you're a safe person to open up to

the rest is on your friend to decide... putting him on the spot might just suck for him... though i'll be honest sometimes it's what people need and i've benefitted from it and had it come up in nonawkward ways where someone else has been like "i know you're trans and it's fine" in more eloquent terms than that but you get the idea... and sometimes that works too, but idk how close you are or what's between you two... i'd go with the first suggestion in most cases
>>
>>6675094
ok, thanks anon, I'm gonna do it
>>
>>6675413

idk... anything, everything... i honestly just don't even think i just word vomit... i mean like right now i can't even with putting my right arm over my guitar so even though i'm way too high to even english... it's either this or nothing right now cuz my phone and guitar are closest to me and i'm too high, drunk, and sick to bother doing anything else...

and doing nothing is a non option cuz i don't feel like thinking very much... so yeah...

but i mean, that's it just talk... if you want me to be perfectly honest i don't think it matters all that much that you think your life is boring... i mean, if course you do it's yours... you live it, so it's mundane to you...

but you've had experiences i've never had, some i'll never have... and shit you think, thoughts i haven't thought and whatnot... same as anyone else, so what the fuck does it matter?

for me it's more that i'll just talk about anything, and it's... admittedly half cuz i'm always interested in finding someone i find interesting (even if they think their life is mundane... i mean... that's normal, my life is pretty mundane to me as well so yeah...), and half cuz it's distracting

if i talk or listen to someone else i don't have to think and if i don't think then i can just experience shit and be happy which is preferable to feeling depressed and shitty cuz i mean... why wouldn't it be?

but yeah... if people just said fucking anything at all about their life or something they think is interesting or just something they think at all even if it's fucking stupid that's better than saying nothing and then being annoyed that no one ever says anything...

anyway...

what'd you do today?
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>6675460
That's the thing though, I don't know how to just talk. Like, I don't even do anything all day. The most interesting thing I did today was fold laundry and watch Zootopia with a hangover. I'm about to go from my tiny boring home to my boring unskilled job and then come home and drink some more because I don't know what else to do.

I could always make up for it by posting pictures of my cats/dog though I guess.
>>
>>6674668
Are you the same person as the guy who posted the "This is Iga,a small homosexual racist girl who looks like a boy" shit a while back?
>>
>>6675576
If I ever achieve that level of comfy I will never complain again.
>>
>>6675576

well... you don't have to know how to do it to do it at least... there's the bright side to that...

never seen zootopia... how was it? i also never fold my own laundry... if i take someone else's clothes out of the dryer i'll fold them, but otherwise it just seems pointless... and i only do it cuz it seems shitty to just toss someone's things in a pile regardless of whether or not they would

what's your job like?

i've only had shitty jobs, but i tried to find ways to make them better... like when i used to work in a cafe and i'd get tired of dealing with customers i'd "accidentally" flood the back room with all the freezers and shit in it "so i could hide in there while i slowly cleaned it and listened to music... i'm a terrible employee though, i kept that job as long as i did cuz one of the guys who was in charge hardly ever got along with anyone, but he thought i was good company... like we'd just talk about nothing for hours and i'd do shit like him pick out mother's day cards and whatnot... we actually still talk sometimes, and it was funny cuz we actually just spoke once about how we both figured we'd hate each other when we first met... but he kept them from firing me for way longer than they wanted to keep me around... though i also worked with this really cute chick who looked kinda dumb but was actually pretty decent to hang out with... she'd tell everyone she was my gf and we'd talk... and this one guy who used to like working together while holding hands while he talked about harry potter and pokemon... and this angry puerto rican woman who was really motherly towards me... and they all enjoyed my company which helped too... cuz they were actually good workers so them preferring to work with me around helped a lot... but ultimately i didn't show up a lot, came to work high, did dumb shit, would disappear to go talk to people and so on... and yeah...

it was whatever though i got a new job the same day i got fired from that one
>>
>>6675728

+ this chick thought i was cute and threw away the application i didn't entirely fill out... it was long and stupid (so long and stupid that this woman who came to fill out an application once came back to me like a half hour after i gave it to her and told me i deserved the job for being able to fill out the application and then just kinda walked out) and i couldn't even...

after that i was in school and then shit happened... but yeah...

and freelance shit was whatever cuz i'd just get really high and sit around hanging out with people while i worked... and i just kinda got into that by just doing it...people who were looking for someone to make their shit sound better, and i'd just be like "i don't have much of a resume but look at how much better i've made your shit" and get jobs like that...but now i can't concentrate for shit most days so i can't do that

but anyway...

i didn't really do much today either... i cuddled in bed with gypsy, woke my s/o up and then he felt like taking a shower so he told me to come up and join him... and we walked to get coffee and this woman who hands out jesus pamphlets was talking to gypsy...made the coffee, and then my s/o cooked these really great vegan things that tasted like the center of wontons and dumplings...he makes amazing asian style food... went to the river with him and my guitar...we got drunk, and then came home got weed smoked and now we're hiding in bed drinking coffee and chilling with the birds (well gypsy mostly) while our roommate is outside with his gf... he's pissed off cuz of how many dogs she rescued

one of them got sprayed by a skunk last night, and then rolled in gravel while wet and got that all over one of the living rooms and bathroom...and she has 7 dogs and their agreement was he'd take 2 in this house and she keeps the others in his other house, but she's been leaving 3-4 of them at a time here... anyway so he's mad at her, and we figure they should fight in peace if they're gonna
>>
File: image.jpg (175KB, 639x786px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
175KB, 639x786px
>>6675776

+ notice how nothing i said was of any value and all completely mundane? i just said it anyway cuz fuck it...

gypsy chilling on the window playground
>>
File: original (3).jpg (8KB, 264x174px) Image search: [Google]
original (3).jpg
8KB, 264x174px
>>6675577
sorry, it's not me, I don't go often on the lgbt board.( dear god, someone really post, that )
>>
>>6675597

>>6669307
>>
>>6675576
>I don't know how to just talk
are you me

having smooth, meaningless, fun conversations is like another language to me
i have no idea how people do it
>>
>>6675434
Cool. In retrospect my suggestion was a little harsh. He probably didn't tell you because, like you mention, he tries to protect you from his difficult stuff (the suicide attempt), and he probably cares a lot about your opinion of him too. He may be a bit scared.
With that in mind don't say it exactly like "you don't need to hide from me" because that's kinda negative. If it were me I'd say something like you'd be cool with calling him Gabriel+he/him and also ask if he wants you to. And say that he can talk to you about difficult stuff because you're his friend and you want to know if he's okay or not. I'm guessing that last bit is true for you since you're close enough to him to bother asking about this. And it never hurts to remind depressed people that you're their friend.
>>
>tfw no tall ftm bf to hold me and make me feel safe
>>
>>6675934

honestly you just keep talking... keep things semi-related, and well... that's it... you don't really have to do much to have a conversation with anyone other than talk... and even if you feel like you suck at it chances are you aren't as bad at it as you think, and well... even if you are the only way to get better at something is to do it

idk... i can usually talk to most people... i don't feel like i'm good at it, but people tell me they enjoy my company anyway so i'm decent enough... i'm better with one on one conversations though, like infinitely better talking to just one person about nothing in particular and everything

though part of that is that i like listening to other people talk about their mundane shit... and their thoughts they find meaningless... cuz i find other people intriguing when they let their guard down, or when they're just themselves... even if they're sorta awkward

but i generally really love shy, awkward, quiet people... mostly cuz when they actually get going with talking they have some of the most interesting shit to say

a lot of the time people who are really talkative just... talk to talk, half of it doesn't matter... it's like... ever go to a party and just watch a group of people practically yell over each other just waiting for their turn to speak only barely listening to the other person? those people... not very interesting, or good with conversation... usually you find better people who are quietly sitting on the edges of a room who don't know what the fuck they're even doing there cuz they hate parties...

the only issue those people usually have though is it takes a bit to get them going... they tend to be anxious and think that there's a lot of weight on where a conversation starts or goes, when the truth is it's largely irrelevant...

i just smoked again, hope at least half that made sense
>>
>>6676073
>saw doc today, was listed as 5'10" instead of 5'9.5"
....I'm not short at least?
>>
>>6676380
i'm 5'8 and once had a doctor measure me and put my height down as 5'3
>>
>>6676380
im 5'3 so you're tall for me
>>
>>6676449
SUCCESS.
>>6676438
That utter bastard.
>>
>>6676073
>tall ftms
top kek m9 this is manlet general
>>
>>6676073
>tfw no ftm bf as an mtf
How do I find one? No luck on okc.

Do I have to actually like, go outside, to lgbt groups?

That sounds horrible.
>>
>>6676788
>edgy is manly
>>
File: 1461680324562.jpg (47KB, 500x403px) Image search: [Google]
1461680324562.jpg
47KB, 500x403px
>>6676788

Ooooch I felt that one tbhfamalam
>>
>>6676770
>Do I have to actually like, go outside, to lgbt groups?
That's your safest bet. You don't have to integrate with any group, just go to scope out people you might like to get to know. Build some connections.
>>
>>6676770
I'd date you, provided you're into listening to monologues about legoes and dark souls and show interest about them. Or good at faking it.
>>
File: 1470266352448.jpg (12KB, 270x360px) Image search: [Google]
1470266352448.jpg
12KB, 270x360px
>>6676788
>We don't want failed men like you.
speak for yourself famalam
>>
>>6676909

how is there enough to say about either for multiple monologues?
>>
>>6677140
Lego is a 49 year old company with movies and video games in addition to its toys. Of course there's enough to talk about. I don't anything about Dark Souls so I can't answer for that one.
>>
>>6676909
that sounds lovely, I love listening to rambling and legos/dark souls would both interest me.
>>
>>6676788
>new trend
but I've been shitposting for ftm bfs for a year or now ;_;

I'm the genesis of the meme, not some trendy hipster!!
>>
>>6675162
You calling me a shitposting hon? I'm a sniper in the navy seals etc etc etc.
>>
>>6675597
It would be great, but I'm lonely and depressed. I can't relate to other people and no one wants to be around me because I'm boring and depressing.

>>6675728
It's just food service, I work at a Panda Express.

I wish I could get away with shit like that lol, but they actually run a pretty tight ship there (our store has won a ton of awards within the company in the past) but I'm still pretty new and I really, really need the job.

I wish I could function while high, that would make my life so much easier.

>>6675776
>>6675797
Yeah but like. Idk. I like reading what you post but I feel like when I do it I'm annoying, and I never have anything of substance to talk about because I don't ever do anything or have any interests.

>>6675934
I know right? Not only do I have nothing to talk about, but I'm shit at asking leading questions so the other person carries the conversation too. And I don't have any natural reactions to things, so I end up looking/sounding really awkward. Everyone can tell when it's not natural, it always feels really off.

>>6676185
If you get me on something I know a lot about, I'll babble your ear off. I always get self conscious though.

And that's how my best friend was, we worked really well because we had the same interests and she could talk and talk and talk and i could give as little or as much input as I wanted without it feeling awkward or weird. If you were on the phone with her, you could set the phone down and go do something, and come back a little while later and she'd still be going. I miss her.

I think that's me, except it takes a lot to get me on something I can actually talk about and my anxiety usually kills it before I get anywhere. At least, I hope that's me. I've gotta have a redeeming quality in there somewhere.

You usually make sense no matter how high you are desu.
>>
>>6678047
I was talking more about Clara or Chara or whatever her name is, we get others too but not as bad & they usually take their trip off first.

And you can say that all you want but you'll never be a real man.
>>
>>6678107
Ooh, big boy has to resort to violence and rape to prove his masculinity. Yep, sure convinced me
>>
>>6678127
Keep telling yourself that, babygirl. I'll turn you into my cute little femboy housewife, you'll never have to wear clothes again. And I'll never let you.
>>
>>6678146
>Keep telling yourself that, babygirl. I'll turn you into my cute little femboy housewife, you'll never have to wear clothes again. And I'll never let you.
hnnng
why cant this happen to me
>>
>>6678223
kys
>>
>>6678223
You can come too. I've always wanted a harem.
>>
>>6677328

fair enough...

>>6678005

oh i can sorta place you now... you mentioned your job before... it's hard to pick people out really, and i feel like i might be particularly bad at it a lot of the time... i'm not very observant, at all really, like you could probably paint the house i live in while i was out and i wouldn't notice for a while if ever... most likely, i've actually not noticed entire pieces of furniture getting tossed for months... so picking out anons is sorta... not my thing, but i actually do remember you come to think of it...

i started doing dumb shit in that place as soon as i found out where all the blindspots in the camera were... which happened relatively quick, one of the chicks i worked with liked stealing shit and she told me about all of them... and that entire back room was just a huge blind spot all the cameras were behind the counter basically except for this small area on one side of one of the food cases towards the back... you could hide there and sit on the counter and not do shit for a few minutes here and there as long as you stepped out periodically and pretended to work...

but the back room was better cuz you could stay back there indefinitely and just be "busy" and no one was gonna question it...

i needed the job too, like i was paying rent and my s/o and i were living in our own apartment and whatnot... but i mean... like i said... i was a fuck up... technically i still am, people just excuse it now cuz i'm sick all the time so they latch onto that without grasping that even if i wasn't i'd probably still just be doing what i'm doing for the most part... except maybe i'd work sometimes and just get drunk or high on breaks and whatnot... rather than seeing it for what it really is which is more just that i've never been good at that kinda shit and now i'm too sick to fuck it up

i can function well enough on most drugs... people don't usually know the difference between that and me sober
>>
>>6678692
>>6678005

+ you don't need to say anything of substance though... idk, at least not for me to have a conversation with you anyway, this is 4chan and a general... substance comes and goes

and idk... you're talking now, and i'm not bored or annoyed by it, it's not that you're bad at it, it's that you're self conscious this is about how good at conversing most people are... so you're good, at least for me to talk to

people usually find themselves boring, but you finding yourself boring doesn't mean i do or anyone else does... it's subjective

what subjects do you usually talk about that you get really into before you get self conscious? why do you get self conscious anyway? is it just that you assume they're boring to everyone or is it cuz they're like fringe interests and subjects and a lot of people don't care much about listening to anything? cuz sometimes that's more the issue you know, there's a lot of people who spend the entire time they're speaking to someone waiting to talk... either way, me personally i don't have to be interested in something to listen to someone talk about it... usually them being interested and sharing is fine... like i've learned so much shit about knives and multitools cuz i have a friend who collects both, and likes talking about them, but i was never particularly into either... i actually never owned a knife before he got me one for christmas (funny enough i use it nearly every day and haven't finished the book he gave me, we both figured it'd be the other way around and the book would be finished and the knife barely touched) and like i knew a bit cuz my s/o is into both, but yeah... it's no big deal...

or like i learned a lot about early childhood education cuz a friend of mine that was her passion and she'd go on about it... projects she was working on, the book she was writing, ideas she had etc etc etc... and it's shit i wouldn't have sought out on my own, but it's cool cuz of my niece
>>
>>6678737

+ what happened with your best friend? did you just sorta lose touch or what? hope that isn't too depressing a subject or anything, if it is sorry...

everyone has redeeming qualities... at the very least i like you so far, but that's true... just like everyone has bad qualities they have good ones too, just a matter of the weight any given individual puts on those qualities

i get worried about making sense mostly cuz with being sick i do stupid shit like forget what i was talking about or mix up words... being high or drunk doesn't help that... and by the time i've finished saying whatever i was saying i've already forgotten what i've said, what i meant to say, and how i even got started... it's the tendency to not think and just ramble and word vomit in any given direction coupled with that... at least it usually works out, that's good
>>
>>6674195
I'm 6'2 :3
>>
>>6678380
post contact then
>>
Went shopping, had to go to the kid's section like usual. The only shorts I can buy have to be loose fitting and adjustable waist band so they wont slip off. I hate buying kid clothes, the only thing they have in terms of shirts are graphic shirts with autistic sayings like "just do it"
>>
>>6675936
I finally do it, he simply answer " thanks bro ". Thank you anon, sorry for the shitty first post, have a good day dude.
>>
>>6680669

there's firetrucks, dinosaurs, and fake sports teams too... i think the worst bit is looking for clothes for myself next to kids...feels weird, like it's almost the equivalent to being that guy who's in a playground alone during the day on a bench or some shit... like i feel like that guy except i have no choice but to be there...

i mostly laid in bed today... it's cloudy and rainy and so it's fucking me up worse than usual... woke up late, which i rarely do... and only cuz gypsy likes being out of her cage by 6

on the bright side it was at least partially that i was worn out from a good day/night... but yeah... walked my s/o to work, we saw our friend on the way getting out of his job

he works overnights at this rehab place for people with traumatic brain injuries and shit and was telling us about how he just had to deal with a patient who had shit (in the literal sense) all over his hands trying to take his pain meds... cuz the guy was about to rub shit all over his own face and put his hand in his mouth...

then i just smoked weed and laid around dreading my aunt stopping by but she couldn't cuz she had to head back to south carolina early, and instead my mother dropped off the gifts my aunt had for my s/o and i...

so i got to see my niece for a bit cuz she was in the car... apparently she was running around my mom's house looking for me the other day cuz some music thing was on a show she was watching and she wanted me to show her songs on her baby piano... i guess it was something i showed her before idk... cuz i'd sit with her and show her songs, and hit the keys and tell her to listen to the note and tell her what it is... she still points at one of the guitars i left there and asks for me too... which is cute but sorta sad too

she says "fuck" instead of "fox" and "bitch" instead of "bridge"
>>
. My body is worthless to me and best case scenario I'll be a bitter, short, dickless manlet. A "bald hairy dyke." A confused autist.

No one is going to miss one less socially maladjusted kike anyways.
>>
>>6680816
Don't worry about it. I'm glad things seem to work out for you two.
>>
File: 1470247458413.jpg (9KB, 251x251px) Image search: [Google]
1470247458413.jpg
9KB, 251x251px
>>6681068
>>>myspace
Also, here's a cat
>>
>>6681081
Thanks for the sentiment. I already have one type of pussy I don't need.
>>
>>6681068

i guess that's all a matter of perspective... your body is more than just what you look like though... it's the only thing you ever truly own, it's what you've got to experience life and the world through... i mean i guess if experiences and every aspect of life is worthless to you than you're right and it's worthless... but that seems a little harsh

i mean... dysphoria sucks, i tried to hang myself cuz of it so i'm not gonna lie and pretend i don't at all get feeling that way... but there's a lot to life, and being uncomfortable in your own skin is shit and of course anything that makes that better is great... but focusing only on that aspect of what your body is and life? that's just... a really limited perspective

and i get it, you're depressed and depression can be really limiting especially when it comes to perspective... but hopefully you eventually see that it's not entirely worthless just cuz there's shit wrong with it

as for the other shit... there's more to people than labels like that... you can break anyone down into something dismissive and shitty about who they are, but that's not all of them... and really you have a choice to be more than that... get good at something, study shit... be more than just that and people will see that instead or at the very least they'll see that kinda shit as well... talking like you're never gonna be anything other than the shit that's wrong with you is unrealistic though

just saying... why do you feel like that's all there is?
>>
>>6680669
It's weird that you can't find anything small enough for waist size. If you don't sew I would highly recommend it, I am also really small (5'2, 28 waist) and it is impossible to find things that are both long enough and fit width-wise. So I buy what fits at the waist and then just hem it shorter. Although it doesn't make much sense to me, the pants that are 'skinnier' tend to be made for really tall guys and not normal/shorter men so it sucks.
>>
>>6681158
>/pol/ here
stopped reading there
>>
>>6681147
Whatever I'm good at is breddy mediocre desu. I'm a biology STEMfag but among others in my field I have neither a good work ethic/determination nor a high aptitude.

The only thing keeping me from anhero is that I don't want to die a daughter or woman.

It's hard to not read TERF shit too. Even if I was the last person alive I would still want T, but their stuff is insidious and really makes me wonder.
>>
>>6681187
>hipster spacing
also I'm not trans, just checking in
>>
File: 1469879897043.jpg (8KB, 197x255px) Image search: [Google]
1469879897043.jpg
8KB, 197x255px
>>6681118
k
>>
>>6681158
I'd rather be an ugly manlet than a cute chick. Fuck society desu famalam, if how I see myself makes me want to blow my brains out, then trying to be an average grill is just not worth it.

So many straight guys and lesbians always pull this shit.
>>
>>6681197

you

tell

me
>>
>>6681200
Same.
>>
>>6681158
I swear this is posted in every thread and people are still responding to is baka
>>
>>6681232
Its not really a "want", it just is.
>>
>>6669745
1 or 5, 5w3. It's fitting. Everybody is awful at what they do but telling them all day wouldn't be beneficial. Only thing to do is be better.
>>
>>6681246
Yeah. The only real "want" or "choice" is deciding if you actually want to transition or not.

For /pol/ack: this is a common tranny thought exercise, but out of curiosity, how would you feel to wake up in an average cis (XX) female body in a world where you had always been female? How would you feel long term? Would the novelty wear off? Would you miss your male body and dislike your female one after a while? Would you miss your dick and hate your breasts? Or would you feel comfy as a grill?
>>
>>6673113
I ID as asexual because too dysphoric for sex, so I don't give a fuck at all about my partner's genitalia. The question is only whether they'd date me, considering.
>>
>>6681257
Testosterone helps curb the emotions. It relaxes us. We become more easy-going and better at thinking rationally. T does a lot.
>>
>>6675413
Aw man, I'm semi-regularly in these threads, but too paranoid anyone I know irl might magically figure out it's me posting to ever not pretend most of my posts were by different people.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (28KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
28KB, 480x360px
What do you do if you have a really poofy feminine face? It's pretty much the # 1 indicator that I was born a girl and I hate it
I don't wanna post a pic of myself but it's more or less like pic related
>>
>>6681403
5'3 ;w;
>>
>>6681045
>she says "fuck" instead of "fox" and "bitch" instead of "bridge"
That's amazing. That's the type of thing you record and show her later.

>>6681309
>condemning yourself to live as a eunuch
Welp.
>Can't really continue the white race that way.
That's your raison d'être, not mine.
>>
>>6681317
lmao I know right, a guy I know posted himself once (sup bro) and that put the fear in me.
>>
File: ubO9i2V6.jpg (20KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
ubO9i2V6.jpg
20KB, 500x500px
>>6681423
I am though
>>
>>6681375
You grow a beard if you can, that's what I did with my shitty poofy feminine face.
>>
>>6681153
Whenever I find shorts that fit my waist they're way too tight on my legs/crouch and they're too short length wise. For pants I do the same and buy them baggy.
>>
>>6681570
My thighs are what make bottoms not fit. I was told T was going to redistribute fat, I was memed to.
>>
>>6681554
I'm still pre-everything so whatever
>>6681535
I wish..
>>
>>6681612
I care because it's almost impossible to find clothes that fit.
>>
>>6681612
>Not caring about what you wear
Pretty sure dressing well is the only reason I've ever got laid.
>>
>>6681695
I'm spectacularly autistic, familia.
>>
>>6681612
>anon explicitly talking about trouble finding clothes that fit
>hurr real men don't care what they wear!! As long as it fits, it's fine! That's how real men, such as myself, think.

Stop trying so hard.
>>
>>6681188

i'll be honest... i've never read terf shit before, i only know it exists in the context of people bitching about it here... so i have no real idea of what you're talking about or how it could be hard to resist

it just sounds like it's a bunch of really angry chicks bitching and they're all angry in the kinda ways only ugly women are angry... and that's only funny in extremely small doses so i don't give a shit about it really

as for the other shit... maybe that's just not something you're particularly passionate about, there's other shit you can try... but i find biology interesting honestly... i never studied it past hs, the occasional book and article doesn't really count... but while i was there i found it interesting enough, i got like awards and shit for that class... but i mean... it's not like spending time learning it is a waste even if you think maybe you'd rather do something else... idk what, but you might figure that out... but it's a cool major, if i was the kinda person who could go to school and do that kinda shit i would've picked it...

and well... aside from that sorta thing... isn't there anything you wanna do just for the fuck of it? just general experiences you'd like to have?

you're not worthless, you just really fucking need to have a good time and figure shit out... there's more to life than just the shit wrong with you and shit you can enjoy in spite of it

>>6681454

i have her saying "fuck" instead of "fox"

got that the time before...but "bitch" is new...she just learned what bridges were i guess, my phone was inside though and i just wasn't up for a trip to the car and then back...

she's a weird kid she won't call my mother grandma...she knows the word and who you mean when you say "grandma" but she just won't say it... she's been doing this for a while... she'll name everyone else and point then get to my mother and just laugh and not say anything...it drives my mother fucking crazy
>>
>>6681317

i've thought about the possibility of people i know seeing the shit i post... and then i realized i don't really give a shit... what difference does it make?
>>
>>6681868

+ from the car to the house and back* my bad... i feel like someone slipped me extra/different drugs... and i'm fucking tired, can't actually manage to sleep and i feel like i haven't slept in days every day whether or not i actually do
>>
>>6681554
>taking the red pill
>not secretly wanting the matriarchy to take control and enslave all men
>put all men on leashes and punish us when we have "primitive male urges"
>not wanting an amazonian goddess to belittle you as she sits on your face

Pretty shit taste my friend. You are a /pol/ack so no suprise there.

>>6681625
Sometimes you have to look just about everywhere to find something that fits. It's like that for me. Either that, get comfortable with sewing, or find a nice little vietnamese lady to alter your clothes for you.
>>
>>6682306
>not wanting an amazonian goddess to belittle you as she sits on your face

Anon, you're reading my heart.
>>
>>6682621
/pol/tard ftm chaser detected. Stop trying to discourage the pure love relationships that are ftm mtf couples you disgusting fiend
>>
>>6683028
See >>6682647

GTFO hon.
>>
Lads, I am so starved for a cuddle I am considering a bodypillow. What husband should I get?
>>
How do I get cute bi guys to notice me?

I am turbo manlet at 5'1 but pass as male otherwise.
>>
>>6683235
I'd say that most fms aren't, they'd want to top if they were with an mtf. I on the other hand would only date an mtf if she would fuck my holes, which is pretty unlikely so I'll stick to men.
>>
>>6681917
I'm full-time stealth, so yeah, big, big difference.
I've got problems dealing with fear and stress anyway. Too paranoid in general, added to having legitimately huge secrets obviously.
>>
>>6685127

i meant it in a "what difference does it make?" for me sense... i mean, if someone knows me they typically either know or assume i take drugs, know or assume i'm trans, know or assume i'm bi (these are all the typical assumptions) and so on... so it's whatever for me

i get it for other people... i also get the reasons why people choose to be stealth, i couldn't personally it'd make me feel like i was lying to everyone and i hate feeling guarded or like i gotta hide shit... it's a lot of work and shitty feelings
>>
>>6685155

+ i just meant if someone knows me they know that shit, and if they don't and find out something that puts them off then eh fuck it... there are very few people i truly care about and they know me...

i also see it like... might meet someone worthwhile here so why not? there's a possibility i'd like someone who actually knows shit about me more than i'd like someone i feel the need to hide shit from so for me it's just easy to be open in that way...

i don't even kinda say every detail of my everything though... i talk a lot, and i say a lot of things about my life and whatnot, but there's plenty i don't go on about
>>
>>6685189

+ i get your side of shit though... we're just fairly different
>>
>>6685191

+ really i'm in a situation where not much actually matters...
>>
>OP pic
Man the new Trek is the first of the new Star Trek movies I actually liked. It actually felt like a fucking Trek movie. So goddamn good. Fuck Abrams, it's so much better now that he can't touch it.

First time a movie's made me tear up since I got on T, which is a little weird and maybe means i cling a little more tightly to the optimism inherent to the franchise than I thought.
>>
>>6686177
Are you saying you liked the movie that was just released, as in like last month? Judging you so hard right now.

>I thought it was complete garbage; it was one big action scene, terrible plot, literally just pandering to trekkies who are too invested in the series to not see it (I know because I am one), flashing a picture of leonard nimoy in every "sad scene" instead of actually having to create emotional responses through plot points. I liked both of Abrams better. Well I didn't like Abrams either but I hated them less.
>Also for how bad the movie was, they didn't even get in the gay kiss scene

I honestly don't think there was anything I liked about the movie.
>>
File: meh.gif (395KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
meh.gif
395KB, 400x300px
>>6686331
Jesus, really? The Abrams movies were pure flash and no substance and didn't have any of the heart of the Trek series. I couldn't get into them. Also, lens flare.

I'm not saying this one was without fault, but I enjoyed it a lot? And it FELT like Trek, there was an underlying moral. The big three had a lot of growth over the movie, and interacted with each other like actual friends, so I'm not gonna lie I fucking loved that.

..in retrospect yeah, it was pretty pandery-, but not in any way I didn't like. The Nimoy sad thing was pretty overzealously used, yes. The music thing was definitely cringe-inducing too. I'd say the emotional responses were less plot point driven and much more character interaction dependent. Which is a good thing.

I dunno man, I just really fucking disliked the Abrams schlock. I could never enjoy them because I was too busy being annoyed. But this one was fun.
>>
Is it possible to make a "good" amount of money camming/doing adult videos online as a ftm? Good as defined by making more than like $8 an hour versus time spent camming / recording. And I would be presenting as ftm not female, mostly because I've been on testosterone too long to pass as a woman for more money.

I hate my job so much I would love showing my ass on camera if I never had to go back.
>>
>>6686881
God bless you Maki
>>
>>6678692
You'd recognize me if you saw my face, I shitpost a lot because I have nothing to do and I like people telling me I'm attractive.

Are you me? I'll notice shit about people but that's just because I've put effort into it, people like it when you comment on their haircut or tell them their outfit looks nice today.

I wish we were big enough for blind spots (or to have enough to do that I can disappear for a bit and people assume I was working). I'm planning on getting a new job as soon as possible, I'm not really making enough for the stress to be worth it right now.

I actually didn't have a job for a while and my girl had to pay all the rent and bills and stuff. She didn't resent me for it, but I could tell it was hard on her plus we didn't have money to do anything we wanted to do.

>>6678737
Idk it's different online I guess, especially because I have time to think of what I want to say or talk about and I don't do any of my reflexive annoying shit.

It's been a long time since I've really talked about anything in specific though? Shows I watch, movies I love, video games, ridiculous theories about them, physics stuff or random social theories and shit I guess. I also talk about a lot of gay shit since I have a lot of gay friends. My issue tends to be that I don't do/watch/play a whole lot of new stuff, so I rarely have anything cool to talk about.

You sound like the best kind of person to be friends with. I'll listen to you ramble if you'll listen to me?

>>6678762
She just moved on before I did. She was my best friend (and my first unrequited love) and her interests changes over time while mine stayed basically the same. I wish her the best, but I also wish she'd come home and be my best friend again.

I wish that about a lot of people though. I've grown distant from a lot of people and straight-up been friend dumped by a couple, most recently because I was too depressing to be friends with (worded differently + I understand why, but it still hurts).
>>
>>6678762
+ even if some things didn't make sense, it's usually pretty easy to figure them out from context or whatever
>>
>>6679425
You first?

>>6678884
You should join too~
>>
Okay, so I've been on T for 6 months now, and my voice is croaky and i constantly sound like I've just woken up, i didn't stay on low doses like a lot of people here recommend doing (because I didn't know at the time), is my voice fucked?
>>
>>6681045
>>6687169

+ your niece sounds adorable. You should definitely take videos, I have a few of my niece that are absolutely priceless, they always cheer me up.

The fact that she asks for you melts my heart. That's the best feeling.
>>
>>6681956
Is there anything we can do to help? Rest up, I'm sorry.
>>
>>6686177
>It actually felt like a fucking Trek movie
Mate I agree 2bh, I was fanboying over the diplomatic liaison shit in the beginning of the film. I didn't find it sad, but I almost teared up at the picture of the old crew out of nostalgia or something.

My only complaint was that Spock and Kirk barely spoke to each other during the whole film which felt a bit odd, but I'm actually okay with it because the previous movie was so forced on the bromance front. So over the top. Plus the interaction between McCoy and Spock was hilarious and worked really well.

Bringing McCoy closer to the spotlight was great. And the new character, Jaylah, was so good imo. Much better than Dr Marcus in the previous film. I hope she becomes part of the crew in the next film (if there is one).

>>6686331
>it was one big action scene, terrible plot, literally just pandering to trekkies who are too invested in the series to not see it

You are literally describing Into Darkness though. Which was a total shitshow, by the way. I actually can't make it through that film after that first time.
>>
>>6687185
Wait another 6 months and you'll know :-)
>>
>>6688145
MY MELANIN ENRICHED KIIN.
Near the end where they did the old school intro music, that was when I got a bit fucking misty. So yeah, it was definitely the heavy nostalgia.
And the surprised joy of a good Trek flick I suppose.
>Plus the interaction between McCoy and Spock was hilarious and worked really well.
Possibly my fucking favorite part.
They didn't have barely any Kirk and Spock, it's true, but when they did interact it was still sort of.. with the implication of friendship? A big deal was made narratively of what one would do without the other.

Dr Marcus was a shitshow who I only remember for the excruciating undressing scene. Jaylah was neato and got her own little story and growth arc, fucking aces.

Also, dem image refractors.
>>
>>6686331

Wait really? Fuck, I was hoping for a good Star Trek flick finally. I need my fix.
>>
>>6687185
Ehn, hard to say. I got croaky two months in and it's slowed since (and I got my dosage down after a blood panel) You literally have to just wait and find out. Unless you're worried about your singing range, there's not any real reason I can think of to be concerned.
>>
>>6687166

maybe... my memory can be pretty shit though

i find it kinda awkward when people call me attractive... cuz i think i'm far from it, and idk... it feels like a lie, and i'm aware of the subjectivity of all that... but yeah...

i don't always notice haircuts and shit like that... i'm really bad with that unless it's really drastic, or i find the person attractive...

pretty much everyone knew i wasn't working... cuz i'd also walk off and just disappear for a bit here and there, i just didn't care... though you don't seem to have my apathy level when it comes to doing something boring... it's a really shit quality honestly, but i was always like that... if i don't enjoy doing something i'll wander off and find something distracting as often as possible

i don't think at all when i say shit here... i just start saying something, put my phone down do something else... and then eventually get around to finishing without re-reading... or it's all just a thoughtless stream of word vomit all at once... either way i don't take time out to think

i'll talk about anything really... and if it's something i don't know anything about i'll listen... i'm not particular... what movies and shows do you like? i read a couple of my s/o's physics books and watched a shitload of lectures and documentaries cuz he loves that kinda shit... i think all i got out of the last one i read though was that an einstein rosen bridge sounds a lot like the rings in the magician's nephew... like how you could get to narnia with one but you had to come back with another...

i don't really watch much shit or anything either ... i don't have the attention span for it usually... most of my day is pretty boring, and spent stuck in bed lately...

like today i went to the river for a bit, our friend stopped by and we smoked... well they drank too... but it was mostly just me in bed laying around with my guitar and there were points where that was too much...
>>
>>6688195
>the surprised joy of a good Trek flick
This sums it up for me desu, my heart swelled with ugly fan emotion at the music bit at the end too. I thought it was both cringey and also a glorious final scene that ended the movie. Cheesy, but in an enjoyable way.

> A big deal was made narratively of what one would do without the other.
Yeah true. It wasn't until the final scene where they have that not-talk about how they're both not leaving that I realised "wait, have they even been in the same frame this whole film aside from the transporter scene?" Lol. But like I said, I don't really mind, because I've been all Kirk/Spocked out for life after the forced bromance of Into Darkness.

>Dr Marcus was a shitshow who I only remember for the excruciating undressing scene.
Yep, that and the horrible scream that just felt really awkward to me for some reason. Jaylah is a much better character. The scene when she's fighting and that guy goads her by saying that Kirk is leaving without her, and she turns to look at Kirk "riding away" on the bike is one of my favourites in the whole film. Her facial expression was so well acted. The flicker of emotion in her eyes when she thinks that Kirk really is leaving her behind after she reluctantly trusted them, and then her turning back to fight to the death..

I was just really shocked at the level of detail and effort put into a character that I assumed would be a sideshow gimmick from the trailer.

Not to mention she's so fucking cute. The way she says things was so cute lol. Honestly, she was only in one film but she became one of my favourite female characters in the franchise. My space waifu.

>Also, dem image refractors
Wait do you mean the odd proportions/perspective in some of the scenes? I thought this was because I saw it in IMAX...
>>
>>6687166

+ that works out fine for me... i like other people's ramblings though... gets me out of my own head for a bit

oh growing apart can be weird...

i don't hang out with many people often, but i'm still in touch here and there with people who i've known since i was like 3 and shit... and they're always excited when i do eventually come around like they'll buy drinks and whatnot... but i don't really go out of my way to see people unless i'm really close to them... and i'm really flaky about shit unless it's someone i feel particularly connected to for whatever reason...
>>
>>6687169

that's good then... the context thing i mean

>>6687191

she's cute now... she was an ugly weird baby though... she turns 2 in november so she's starting to look like a kid

she loves me, i'd take her to chill in the garden and show her plants... and i'd play songs for her and with her cuz she loves dancing

i have some videos and such... not many though, i haven't seen her much this past month though

>>6687201

nah it's just how i feel all the time... there's no cure and no real treatment so it's just kinda dealing with it... so that's what i've been attempting, but it's... my new 100% is my old 75% pretty much , and i'm rarely at 100% now
>>
File: kirk touches spock in boob1.png (159KB, 295x286px) Image search: [Google]
kirk touches spock in boob1.png
159KB, 295x286px
>>6688145
>My only complaint was that Spock and Kirk barely spoke to each other during the whole film which felt a bit odd, but I'm actually okay with it because the previous movie was so forced on the bromance front. So over the top.

GTFO casual you're not even a real trekkie, REEEEEE

If you think that the tos is anything other than a bromance between kirk and spock YOU ARE FACTUALLY INCORRECT

just sayin
>>
File: BRUH.jpg (205KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
BRUH.jpg
205KB, 500x500px
>>6688304
Nah man I mean her cloaking and hologram tech. I dunno why, I was just really fucking excited by that, it was neat.

Good call for space waifu, bro, an excellent choice.

>Cheesy, but in an enjoyable way.
And isn't that at the heart of TOS anyways~

>>6688404
>not including Bones, aka the heart between head and hands
d i s g u s t i n g
Everybody knows that shit is a threeway
>>
how do i make my bedroom look manly, i want it to look like a comfy neet cave but it looks like shit now
>>
>>6690990
Kill and mount a deer, get a race car bed and spray axe all over it.
>>
>>6687172
derp223 is my skype
nuts_rice is my kik
>>
>>6690990
Hang weapons up on your wall. Works a treat.
>>
>>6690990
Worn leather and brown/dark colors
Rough natural wood
A cigar case in the corner

or you can do the black leather, glass and steel look for a more techie appearance.
>>
File: l-Opossum.jpg (197KB, 580x435px) Image search: [Google]
l-Opossum.jpg
197KB, 580x435px
Any good feels lately? I'm in pain and it's raining like hell.
Give good feels stories pls.
>>
>>6688404
Actually I think spirk is the best/most important thing about TOS, I just don't behave like a faggot about it.

>>6688438
Ohhh, right yeah, I thought that was pretty cool too, pretty impressive given she was stranded with pretty much no help.
>>
>>6692039
I have friends. Does that count as a good feel?

I need some too.
>>
File: 1454754825384.gif (507KB, 250x216px) Image search: [Google]
1454754825384.gif
507KB, 250x216px
>>6692879
It counts. Here, have a cuddle.
>>
File: 1451683740169.gif (2MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1451683740169.gif
2MB, 300x300px
>>6692039

puppers
>>
Is there anyone here? ;u;
>>
>>6686331
Please learn how to use greentext.
>>
File: 1461864840464.jpg (21KB, 236x241px) Image search: [Google]
1461864840464.jpg
21KB, 236x241px
>>6693480
Hi
>>
>>6693560
That's a nice pupper
>>
>>6692039
>done with work for today
>home with cuddly cats and a doggo who loves me even if he's a shit
>got an indica in my pipe
>superhero shows to zone out to
>gf will be home soon
>dysphoria isn't too bad today so my depression is leaving me alone
>texting qts (open relationship)

Life is good.
>>
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>6692039
>>6693755
Pic related it's my cat. He loves everyone.
>>
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>6693769
And this is my other cat, she's a prissy bitch but I love her anyways
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>6693774
And this is my doggo, he's very gentle and wants to be your friend.
>>
>>6677328
There is enough to say about DS if you consider the whole series. From DeS to DS3 and the cousin Bloodborne, that's 5 games. Armour, weapons, favourite build, shortcuts, fastest way of running through the map, interpretation of lore and story of each NPC\boss\area.. I built a friendship on talking about this shit
>>
>>6677405
It's a date then
>>
>>6688278
Maybe? You said you kinda remembered me so maybe it isn't as bad as you think. Either way, you're in good company.

I don't believe people who have seen me in real life, but I can take good selfies. Mostly I just like positive attention without having to work for it.

everyone has a skewed perception of themselves. Most normal people think they look better than they actually do, most trannies think they look worse. Idk which you are, but fwiw I think you're a qt.

Eh, it changes. We had a discussion about it last thread I think? Maybe? Who knows. But I don't know enough cool physics shit like that, right now I'm studying engineering. I'll blather your ear off about airfoils though. I should really start looking into bigger research...

I'm sorry dude.

>>6688345
Are you me? In my case I'm just a flaky asshole, though. I don't have an excuse. And my friends aren't that happy to see me :P I'm the extra friend, the one you invite to group stuff but no one really hangs out with one on one. Which I'm fine with honestly, it takes a lot of pressure off of me.

>>6688377
All babies are ugly and weird though. Except my niece. She's the cutest little fucker I've ever seen. I could tell stories about her and my nephews for days.

Aw man, that's adorable. I made a little baby flower crown out of clovers for her little baby head one time. I dunno where the pictures went though :(

What do you have? Are they trying any treatments or are you just boned...?
>>
>>6693849

well i don't forget everything at least... it's not memento bad... at least if it gets there my s/o knows how to tattoo so that might work out, though... i can't imagine how many things you'd permanently need to remember when i think about it...

i've been told i'm better looking in person idk... i think i'm gross desu... i actually only post my pic ever on the off chance i meet anyone i connect with so there's no surprises or expectations... i feel like... when you don't know what someone looks like but you talk to them you sometimes build a picture in your head and i find the idea awkward... someone having an expectation of me i mean... so cuz i find it uncomfortable and think i'm meh it's easier to just be like "this is me" and all that... but thanks

engineering is cool... ever hear of festo? they're my favourite robotics company... i don't know a ton about physics i've read some books and seen some documentaries and listened to a bunch of lectures and whatnot but eh...

i see people in groups usually, but that's always my idea... my s/o and i find it easier to just go to a bar or have a party on the beach or a bbq or something, see everyone at once and be done with it... and then hang out with a few people afterwards who we wanna spend more time with...

my s/o made me tea and we're gonna watch the little prince... i'll finish this later...
>>
Hey I'm the guy from earlier who asked about the name William vs. Wilhelm.

My birth name is kind of unique (but not too crazy) and I always liked that. Which is why Wilhelm appeals to me: it's a bit different, but it's not like some special snowflake shit like Kydin that soccer moms name their kids.

Thoughts?
>>
>>6694112
I still think William is a better name because Wilhelm is ridiculous and sounds ridiculous
>>
>>6694132
Why?
>>
>>6694112

Choose William unless you're German.

Wilhelm will make people laugh at you.

Source: my name is William.
>>
>>6694135
Because no one has that name unless they're a side character in an Austen novel
>>
>>6694165
I'm not German as in from Germany but my ancestors are German.
>>
>>6694179
Learn to speak the deutschland
>>
>>6694178
What does it mean when somebody else shows up with a (you)?
>>
>>6694179

Are your parents German? Do you speak German? Do you have any close links to Germany aside from some vague ancestors? Unfortunately, simply because you have blood from a certain area, doesn't mean you can claim any real ties there unless you have a strong cultural background there.
>>
>>6694179
>my ancestors are German.

This means nothing.
t. European from a country Americans weeb about.
>>
>>6694112
It's still special snowflake, but level with me- are you gonna go by the full Wilhelm, or just Will? If it's Will, nobody's gonna give a shit and you have a cool name to pull out of your pocket if anyone actually asks.

Otherwise it's a little Krauty and old-fashioned. Puts one in mind of Pickelhaubes and moustaches. If you're down to be that guy, there's no reason not to go ahead. You can always pull it back to just Will later if down the line you decide Wilhelm is too weird for you.
>>
>>6694396
I figured I would start with Wilhelm and then people would call me Will, Bill, Billy, Willy, etc.
>>
>>6694108

+ there's about 15 minutes of great shit in this movie and then the rest is just... fucking awful... i'm bored and done with it, but my s/o needs to see the rest even though he hates it too

so now it's just on... it's as shitty as the time he made me watch benjamin button all the way to the end... cuz he kept insisting benjamin button should turn into a giant baby at the end, i told him it wasn't gonna happen...

neither of us is really watching it anymore it's just on...

he just showed me his half sister... we found out about her about idk... almost 2 years ago or some shit, his sis just sent him a pic... his dad had a kid before him and their mom were together her mom moved to the west coast with her

i don't even know what the fuck is going on in this movie... the bits of the book that were there were really well done, but they cut it up and left out the drunk and the lamplighter and the part with the astronomer in the different clothes and whatnot... but they were well done...

the rest of the movie is garbage

my niece was really really hideous for a while there... my mother would ask me if i thought she was cute and i was just... i couldn't even lie i'd just be like "she looks like her mom" and "she has nice eyes"

this movie just doesn't seem to end...

that's cute, i'd take her out to pick flowers and tell her what colours they were and which ones and whatnot... i'm a little colourblind though lol so i might've fucked some of that up... but she liked shit like that, and i'd help her find rocks... we were sitting in the garden once and i asked her what she liked and she told me rocks so i'd go out with her and take her to pick up quartz and slate and whatnot... the only word i can actually remember teaching her is "leaf" though...
>>
>>6694746

+ i have chronic fatigue (which is actually a lot shittier than it sounds), chronic epstein barr issues, neuropathy, and shit wrong with my intestines...

i've always had shit wrong with my intestines though, but the other shit started after i got lyme disease... i did treatment for that like 2 or 3 times? i can't remember right now honestly it's all a shitty blur... a month each time and it's gone now my most recent blood test was negative for it, which is great except i still feel about the same as i did when i had it...

so i'm varying degrees of sick all day every day... pretty much

and it's just... the doctor told me this is just kinda it, and that there's no real treatment so it's just about living with it pretty much...

i have another appointment in a couple days actually... which i'm not looking forward to... i'm hoping i don't hear a "see you in 3 or 4 weeks" again when i leave this time... so far walking out of there comes with going to the receptionist immediately after to schedule another appointment

this time she looked like she felt bad for me and gave me an extra appointment... i've only been there a few times but they already know me there... gypsy scared the receptionist there the first time i went, jumped on the desk to her (she normally doesn't leave whoever is holding her) and then that was followed up by me almost passing out when they took my blood...

the chick who did it fucked something up though i had a really bad bruise and my arm was fucked up for a while... she moved the needle in there and my arm went numb from my elbow to my fingertips and felt weird... and then yeah... she seemed terrified when it happened and after too

they're nice there though... but yeah... it's awkward cuz i can see they feel bad for me and shit, so when they're friendly and nice it's just... idk... i don't care for it

on the bright side though, there is one symptom i kinda like... the alcohol intolerance one, i get drunk so easy
>>
>>6694924

+ like i used to have to mix muscle relaxers and whiskey to get this drunk off of so little... i just had a little wine way earlier and some champagne just now and i'm pretty fucking good

i also can't seem to get puke drunk... like, my body processes alcohol weird and it affects me more, but i don't get the alcohol poisoning shit...

it's not entirely good though cuz i can only seem to drink wine, champagne, and jager for whatever reason... most other alcohols really fuck me up (muscle tightness, jaw pain, ear pain, balance issues, headaches) most of the time (every so often it goes ok though... it's a little like russian roulette and sometimes it's worth a try)

so i mean... there's that at least... and sometimes i feel a but drunk and shit when i'm sober... the same way you can kinda feel that when you've stayed up a few days, it's like that... so not entirely, but it isn't always unpleasant...

everything else about this sucks though not gonna lie... but it's whatever...

>>6693784
>>6693774
>>6693769

these yours? one of the cats looks familiar
>>
what percentage of ftms actually get to have surgery in the end? I've met one mtf who has but never any ftms.
>>
>>6694965

a bit drunk* my bad
>>
>>6694924

an early appointment* ... not sure where extra came from... early wednesday said there's hardly anyone then... i waited forever the last time...

>>6694965

+ i can't drink enough to get there... i end up passing out before that if i drink too much...
>>
>>6694991
>surgery
Almost all ftms get top surgery since unlike mtfs, our HRT doesn't solve our chest situation
>>
>>6694412
Your name choice is pretty great, imo. It's pretty conservative. it's a legitimate name. Nice, simple nickname. It has personality, which is rarely acceptable with most names except this one. Don't let (anonymous) get you down.
>>
>>6695278
I've heard sometimes the tiddies shrink down ok. At least a few sizes or something?

>Is this untrue?
Somebody weigh in
>>
>>6696486
yes, with fat distribution, but they're still obviously tits
>>
>>6694412
If you introduce yourself as Will and only let on your name is Wilhelm in official capacities or if people ask, it could work.
>>
>>6696486
They MAY get smaller if you work out to get your body fat % down, but it's impossible to get rid of them completely without surgery because breast tissue won't just dissappear. I haven't heard of a single ftm who didn't get top surgery even if they had really small breasts in the first place, only trenders would be ok with having tits.
>>
>>6696486
Mine definitely shrunk but I think it's mostly, if not all, due to binding near daily for several years. I used to have DD breasts, now I'm not sure, but they seem to have definitely lost mass, perkiness, and are kinda flat when I lay down. They're still huge though.
>>6697505
>it's impossible to get rid of them completely without surgery because breast tissue won't just disappear
Unfortunately this is how it is though, even if they do end up shrinking somewhat during transition. So top surgery is just inevitable.
>>
File: Image-732023.jpg (257KB, 747x934px) Image search: [Google]
Image-732023.jpg
257KB, 747x934px
>6 months on T

my mustache is coming in unevenly so that with 3 day stubble it looks like it's drunkenly careening off to the side

also no one warned me I was going to need a nose hair trimmer.

>pic unrelated
>>
Anyone here not join voice channels and shit in video games because of their voice? I don't care about that much unless most of the team is using it, but it still kinda sucks
>>
>be at new workplace
>go by my (andro) middle name
>first few days, people gendering me 50/50
>reasonably happy
>people learn my birth name (used for schedules)
>they start using 'she' for me
>hesitant to say "I'm trans, don't use that for me" to people's faces
>thought I wouldn't care so much about this
>considering legally transitioning for the first time

I don't want to jump through the hoops to get T, I don't want to see the doctors, I don't want to go through court, but at this rate it's making me miserable not to. I look like a young dude, but still a dude, a rather feminine one at that, and that's where I'm happy. I don't want to "be a man" and as far as I'm concerned I'm alright with being this boygirl freak to everyone else, but jesus I can't take "being a girl" anymore. Even if I bind and deepen my voice people still use it because they know my fucking name.
>>
>>6698215
you won't look like a young guy forever anon, you're going to have to start T eventually anyways

also, do you have issues with your body or you just don't like the social part of being a girl?
>>
>>6698015
Thanks for the warning. I'll be permanently borrowing my dads nose trimmer from now on.
>>
>>6698215
What do you put in "being a man"? Are you thinking of the effects of T or of certain behaviours/styles?
>>
>>6698215
i feel you. i hate trying to find a doctor. no one is accepting patients in my area. i hate this fucking state.

court isn't so bad, though. it's an inconvenience, but it's not the worst experience in the world.
>>
>>6698215
You're just going to have to get used to it unless you actually transition.
>>
>>6698445
I do have issues with my body. Objectively it looks good -- but looking down at my chest to see breasts is strange, there's a disconnect. I wish my shoulders were broader, my muscles thicker, my chest flat.

I know it won't last forever. I just procrastinate on everything.

>>6698475
Both, really. Being a really masc hunk, conforming to the standards of masculinity, being hairy and buff and loud and boisterous.

I'd really like to be andro, that's where I'm comfortable, but at this point I think the effects of T would be better than those of estrogen.

>>6698477
Yeah. One of my friends squeezed by but afaik that doc's full again.

I'm thinking about just shortening my first name to E, plain and simple. Changing it to Edwin (from Emma, both my grant grandparents' names) would need doctor's note, which is a huge hassle.
>>
>>6698572
>Being a really masc hunk, conforming to the standards of masculinity, being hairy and buff and loud and boisterous.
I doubt many, if any, of the trans men in here are like that to be honest. T doesn't change your personality,it just makes you look like a man/makes you pass. And that's about all it takes to be considered a "man" in the most general sense.
>>
>>6698572
we don't have as small of a window as MtF but it's still best to start T young. if you know this is what you want, get a move on. if you're still a teenager there's a chance for gaining height, and your voice will sound better, basically everything will be more malleable than starting at 30.
>>
>>6698791
You sound like an agp shitposter
>>
>>6698791
what is a "cismale chaser"?
>>
ftmg, draw yourselves and post results
>>
>>6698791
spoken like a true girl
>>
>>6699082

i can only draw a fish though...
>>
>>6699401
Post fishie pls
>>
>>6699411

then i gotta draw it right now... and find paper and a pen and i've got this wine and i'm on the porch... and it's so far away

i'm high too which doesn't help... later maybe, but it's not worth waiting for... drawing isn't something i'm good at...

technically i don't think i'm particularly good at anything, but drawing is one of those... worse than others type of things...

my s/o is really good at it though, he was a tattoo artist for a bit, he hasn't been able to draw regularly for a bit though... he's at a deli now, and doing a trial day or some shit for a prep cook job at this cafe... he was supposed to go there in the fall to interview for a cooking job, but this opened up right now and the woman wants him in...

i ran out of wine while rambling and need to get more, so if there's a pen and paper nearby i guess i'll draw you a fish...
>>
>>6699450
fug your rambling. Draw fishie now!
>>
Thinking about names. My current name is Kathrine, but everyone, including my family, has only ever called me Kate (or Katie). Unfortunately, there's no easy male equivalent for that name. So I was thinking maybe Kian or Kieran.

Kian might sound meme to Americans, I'm not too sure how popular it is over there, but in England it's not too uncommon, I don't think. Also, my family is Irish (as in, my grandparents are Irish immigrants with Irish accents), so it fits. There's also the spelling Cian, but I was probably going to go with the English spelling.

Kieran is another name with Irish origins, (though, unlike Kian, it's not almost-exclusively Irish).

Or maybe I'll go with something completely random altogether, what do you guys think?
>>
File: itwastheeasiestlogotodraw.jpg (26KB, 554x578px) Image search: [Google]
itwastheeasiestlogotodraw.jpg
26KB, 554x578px
>>6699082
yo
>>
>>6699491

in a bit... i forgot to get wine and i just have paper and a notebook + i was busy, dinner and putting birds to bed...
>>
>>6699563

pre-lateralus tool > slayer ... my dying bride is pretty decent too, i'm not particularly into metal though
>>
>>6699591

+ nevermind... my s/o wanted to draw in my notebook, so later... unless i forget, which i might cuz i'm just gonna keep drinking... out of weed, smoked it all earlier
>>
>>6699598
slayer is shit

they're not even comparable anyway
>>
>>6699539
Go with Kieran. It has backbone and can stand alone, especially with your birth name in mind. Kian is faggotry no matter what continent you're on.
>>
>>6699598

+ i remember rotting christ having good guitar... but i haven't heard them since i was in hs so fuck if i remember...

i know so many fucking people who are into metal... but i can't usually get past the vocals to really care, which is a shame really cuz the guitarists are usually really talented... it's a lot like classical as far as composition goes...
>>
>>6699630

eh i'd say slayer had their moments and are more tolerable than pantera at least... but yeah not a fan...
>>
>>6699664
i have too much nostalgic love for pantera to shit on them
>>
File: image.jpg (77KB, 640x675px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77KB, 640x675px
>>6699618

fish...

>>6699706

fair enough...
>>
>>6699563
Thanks friend, you're ruggedly handsome.

>>6699745
Brooklyn you're a fish?
>>
File: me doodie.png (20KB, 540x860px) Image search: [Google]
me doodie.png
20KB, 540x860px
>>6699082
Sure why not.
>>
>>6698140
Same, I only use it with friends. The one time I did say something someone asked me if I was 13 which is better than being clocked as a girl I guess.
>>
>>6701418
Your style looks familiar
>>
im new to ftm's but you guys always pass so well

is there like shitty ftms that still look somewhat like girls i could fuck
>>
>>6701676
im probably gonna sound like an asshole here and i dont mean to but

when you say top, does that mean dildo or did i completely misunderstand what you wrote
>>
>>6701708
ohhh
that actually sounds really fucking good, are you guys like trannies and dont want you vagina touched
post pics anon or give me a reference, i didnt even think of ftms before but this sounds good dude
>>
One of my close friends from high school told me that he ids as female but isn't transitioning. / Also couldn't say the words I am a girl. He's like an honor student at an almost ivy league college but I feel like he might be delaying doing anything about it out of fear/ because of the awkwardness of standing out in a professional setting. He would probably pass if he acts quickly tho. I feel so bad for him, he's just been doing what his parents want him to do and taking whatever opportunity is presented to him for the past few years.
>>
>>6700764

not even kinda... can't even swim, but i said i could only draw a fish and was told to post that so... yeah... see?

>>6699401
>>6699411
>>
>>6701724
Yes. That's kind of the whole point of being a tranny, is being grossed out by your body.
>>
>~50% chance of being born male
>~50% chance of being born cis female
>~0.1% (?) chance of being born a tranny
fucking hell
>>
>>6702025
Special snowflake much? At least you got tranny easy mode. Imagine being born transwoman with linebacker genes.
>>
>>6702049
>Special snowflake much?
what?
>>
>>6702086
what?
>>
>>6702025

your percentages are off... and i don't even mean it in the literal the genders aren't evenly split sense, it's that they add up past 100%... idk shit like that really bothers me...

i can handle most things, someone can call me up at 3am and yell at me for hours and it's whatever, but move something of mine slightly or put it away without saying it before i see it or make up percentages that are off by .10% and i can't even...

and eh the thing about statistics is that it doesn't matter much what the odds are on an individual level ... besides if you're on the shit side of things the chances that you wouldn't have been are pretty irrelevant, no sense in dwelling...
>>
>>6702049

being a transguy isn't easy... it can be equally shitty, and some transchicks have it easier than others... there's a lot of variation there playing the "transchicks have it worse" card is unnecessary, and doesn't actually work...
>>
>>6702102
how am i being a special snowflake?
>>
>>6702111
Didn't say it was easy, I said it was tranny easy mode, which it is.
>>
>>6702128

not necessarily... it's entirely dependent on the individual and their circumstances...
>>
>>6702128
fuck off my dude
>>
>>6702134

+ if you're a transchick saying that well... being dismissive and bitter doesn't make you right, and if you're anyone else... listening to dismissive bitterness from the louder group of people is pointless... unless you wanna fuck a transgirl in which case by all means continue since repeating that sort of bullshit is what a good deal of them want to hear... you sound more caring to the more damaged ones when you tell them their problems are the worst possible issues anyone could have just in general... i imagine it's like reiterating to a feminist cis chick you might wanna fuck that she's strong and intelligent and independent or whatever
>>
>>6702140
No u

>>6702134
Objectively speaking transwomen have a lot more going against them, especially when it comes to passing. A man in a dress experience more hate than a butch dyke with an auntie mustache. Again, not saying it's easy, just easier.
>>
File: baby-opossum.jpg (23KB, 534x401px) Image search: [Google]
baby-opossum.jpg
23KB, 534x401px
>>6702143
I'm a transguy. Just like to appreciate the upsides to a shit situation.
>>
>>6702146

there's far more to being trans than passing or social shit, though social shit is variable as is passing... there's curvy as fuck transguys who are short as hell and under 5', masculine chicks do get shit depending on where they live and the cultures they're around... and ultimately dysphoria is the biggest issue when it comes to someone trans and there's more unresolved dysphoria at the end of hrt and srs for a transguy than a transchick...

sure when you cherry pick the tall masculine transchick in the unaccepting place who doesn't pass she isn't well off... but again, being trans isn't just about what other people see or think or how they behave towards you... there's a lot more to it, and you're ignoring huge chunks of issues when you do

when you use a worst case scenario fictional person to illustrate your point, and hyperfocus on a couple of issues that affect transpeople then of course you sound like you have a point... but you don't really is what i'm saying... ultimately it's case by case and there isn't an easy mode...
>>
>>6701724
>>6701684
Top tip: anime in this thread means mtfg infiltration. And generally, don't listen to Maki.
>>
>>6702151

your upsides aren't entirely realistic though... but whatever makes you happy i guess, even if it doesn't actually work...
>>
>>6702049
It's possible to say that things could be worse without being annoyingly contrarian about it.
But yeah, on average ftms aren't quite as screwed as mtfs.
>>6702160
Fucking with that guy is the one time Maki has contributed to this thread.
>>
Okay, guys. Been with my girlfriend for a few months over 2 years and I'm starting to realise that I'm totally gay. I don't really find women attractive but she's stuck by me through all of this and I'd feel like an asshole if I said anything.
What do?
>>
>>6702361
I don't think you're gonna get around feeling like you strung her along.
>>
>>6702128
>>easy mode
>tits
>wide hips
>manlet
>fucking periods
>multiple expensive surgeries
>awful bottom surgery
>no benis
>looking like a fucking lesbian
>getting hit on by lesbians
>can't top
please fuck off
>>
>>6702361

can't really do anything about being gay, and not being honest with her isn't gonna spare her... she should be with someone who finds her attractive not who's just with her out of obligation... and really you're just gonna grow increasingly unhappy too, and it will affect the relationship whether you'd like it to or not

+ a big part of a relationship is openness, honesty, and communication... if you're hiding something like being gay (which is kinda major) and going through the motions you're just having the façade of a relationship not an actual meaningful one... and that's just, if you care about her you'd want better for her and yourself... sometimes friendship can be maintained in situations like this... but otherwise, there's not much you can do unless you're the kinda person who prefers guys but doesn't care 100%

2 years isn't that long when it comes to a relationship honestly... maybe i'm just saying that cuz i'm about 12 years into one though and it's relative, but i mean... if you stay you might hit 3 or 4 or shit... 5+ years and it's not gonna be a better situation the longer you wait...
>>
>>6702383

i'd really like to find all these lesbians who are into transguys... for science... i don't have any trouble with bi or even straight chicks, but lesbians are uninterested...
>>
>>6702398
Same here. I think a lot of transguys send off different vibes than lesbians, so they can smell it on you. Pre-transition I could only score with bi chicks even when most of my friends were lezzies.
>>
>>6702398
probably because you pass
>>
>>6702411

yeah it really seems like it... like they can smell the trans on me or some shit... i'm lesbian repellent, i don't even have any lesbian friends though either... i'm pretty much lesbian repellent and the only ones i ever interact with are my s/o's sister and my little bro's ex come to think of it... and they don't count

but yeah... i don't have any lesbian friends... for the most part they really can't stand me for whatever reason and they're never even like attracted 'til my personality puts them off either... there's just no interest, i'm not sure what it is either cuz i'm not even real masculine... so they must just sense it
>>
File: image.jpg (161KB, 640x721px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
161KB, 640x721px
>>6702420

idk... i get really mixed reactions about that and i'm pre-everything (pic related, most recent one i have of myself from a week ago) so... yeah...

i kinda find it insulting cuz they don't seem to have standards... i'm nothing special, but like... most lesbians literally seem to have no standards so it's just bullshit...

i'm mostly just curious cuz i wouldn't mind fucking a lesbian for science...
>>
>>6702436

oh nice i repeated myself a couple times... my bad, i'm not even drunk or high yet so i can't even excuse it...
>>
Woo boy the past few months I've been gone from this place sure have been eventful

I found a job after about a year and a half of being unemployed
I finally got some pretty great friends that aren't just on the internet
I somehow even got a guys number (though I'm unsure what to do with that given my lack of skills in that department.. and my current circumstances)

Still no T just yet, but once I'm not spending every penny I have on all the major necessities. I can finally get that done and start to move on with my life a little.. which has turned into my light at the end of the tunnel pick me up when I'm feeling especially shit.

Life's lookin up for me a little, and I really hope it's the same for everyone else here.
>>
>>6702456
you probably have masculine tendencies, like how you walk and carry yourself and other things like that
its mostly drunk lesbians who think im just butch who try to get in my pants, i fucking hate it though, i fucking hate lesbians in general
>>
>>6702477
Awesome. What kind of job?
And dude, call the guy. Do it.
>>
>>6702477

that's cool... glad shit's looking up for you... what kinda job?

i'm idk... in a different place than i was, and it's better in most ways but still sorta... eh...

>>6702486

fuck if i know, i don't think enough to be aware of that kinda thing... i'm in this space where people who see me as a chick will tell me i'm too masculine and people who see me as a guy will tell me i'm too feminine if they're gonna say anything... it's whatever though, can't be helped and i'm used to it

i'm pretty much exclusively around intoxicated people honestly... like if i'm out and with people guaranteed no one is sober... sorta like how if i'm home alone no one is typically sober there either... it doesn't seem to make a difference

i don't hate lesbians, i mean... for the most part they're unattractive, bitter, uptight, and pissy... but like... there's decent ones, and i'm not offended by someone finding me attractive or wanting to fuck... that's alright with me regardless... if a lesbian hit on me and wanted to fuck regardless of what she was thinking i'd probably go with it cuz of curiosity... the only chicks who typically like me are straight or straight-leaning bi ones, so it'd be new a different and i don't care what someone i'd probably spend like 15-20 minutes with thinks honestly...
>>
>>6702543

new and different*
>>
>>6702539
>>6702543

It's nothin special, just working the front and stock at a local grocery store.. pays pretty well though. The only thing strange about it was how quickly I got hired compared to every other low end job I've ever applied for or worked at. I'm guessin they pitied me quite alot lol
>>
>>6702543
>it's better in most ways but still sorta... eh...

I get ya on that, life's complicated like that, even on the best stretches of days some things can still be pretty off (and those things tend to stick out the most).

Hope whatever it is that's eh works out in the end for you buddy.
>>
>>6699745
Nice bait...
>>6701591
>>tumblr
>>
New bread >>6702641

New bread >>6702641

New bread >>6702641
>>
>>6702605

they might've, or they liked you... either way it's something so that's good... is it an alright job at least? are the people you work with decent?

my s/o has a prep cook thing at this cafe/bar (it's like a cafe during the day that serves wine, and then at night some of the week it's a bar/restaurant) next week, he was supposed to interview for a cooking position in october but this opened up and the woman wants him in so she gave him a call yesterday said she needed a prep cook and then told him what the work uniform was and the time and that was it... she didn't even really give details... just "show up, wear this" he's in a deli right now, and is staying there 'til the end of summer at the very least cuz his boss asked him to (he knows about the cafe and helped hook my s/o up with it... we're actually renting a room and sharing a house with the guy currently... sorta long story how that ended up happening), but the owners want my s/o there longer... he got a raise and has another coming up there so he might do that part time for a bit... depending...

i can't work so it's a hard situation... cuz i'm sick forever pretty much... i've got another doctor's appointment tomorrow actually, since apparently every 3-4 weeks i'm stuck going... and it sucks cuz i just got off the phone with the receptionist and we were talking and i'm already going again 3 weeks after tomorrow and i know it...the lyme is out of my system (i tested negative this last time, i've heard varying stories about whether that means anything or not or whether or not it'll come back... but for now i'm not gonna be worried about that i've got other shit), but it did a lot of damage to my system, brought out a bunch of issues and left me with shit that there's no real treatment or cure for that feels almost exactly the same as the lyme did... so yeah... found out this is just my life now, feeling varying levels of sick all day every day and it's just a matter of dealing with it
>>
>>6702610

they don't necessarily stick out more, it's just... there's a lot going on right now basically... on the bright side i live really close to the river and it's a great place to get really drunk and high and that's a lot of what i do pretty much...
>>
>>6702628

oh shit it does look like one of those pics... didn't even notice... i used to be able to draw a tree alright, but it's been forever since that takes more time than a fish to draw
>>
>>6702663
Yeah.. I'm not quite sure why they hired me but I'm definitely staying at this job as long as possible, considering all my coworkers are great and my hours are flexible enough for me to continue going to school without sacrificing hours towards that.

I hope you're s/o continues to get raises and gets the job he's aiming for.
Also congrats on the negative test, i'm really sorry to hear about the effects it's had on you though, can't say I know from experience how shitty chronic illness can be but I can only imagine that it isn't easy at all.
>>
>>6702672
that sounds really nice right now, it's so muggy and hot where I live currently .. if it weren't for my schedule and my lack of ability to really handle alcohol I'd be drinking every evening so i could actually enjoy when it cools off.
>>
>>6702709
>>6702715
answering in the new thread i guess since there is one...
>>
>>6694108
I mean, you remembered my cat! Those are my babies, yeah. They're awful and I love them.

I dunno, I think it's kinda liberating. Like I can be anything on the Internet, you know? Everyone tends to assume I'm more masculine than I actually am, and even if they do see a pic they see a good one.

I haven't, I'm an aerospacie so I'm mostly looking at places like Boeing and Lockheed. Tinker too, if I can't get out of this shithole of a state. What documentaries? I love documentaries, been looking for a new one or a new series.

And yeah, it's definitely easier. You don't have to fee guilty for ignoring someone because you don't have energy, and when it's just one on one conversation is a lot harder. Granted it's hard in groups too because everyone wants to be heard, but that's a lot less awkward.

>>6694746
Aw really? I loved the book as a kid, and the movie looked so cute. I'm sad they left stuff out too, that book was definitely short enough to keep almost everything in.

I watched Benjamin Button with my family, I thought it was okay. Not worth a rewatch though.

I always think it's kinda weird when people don't know their half siblings. I know it's just different life circumstances, but mine are/were a pretty integral part of my life, especially when I was growing up. My mom and dad were both married before they married each other, everyone was on okay terms (except my sister's mom? We never saw a lot of her) until my dad died and my mom and sister had a fight. She's coming to family gatherings and stuff now though, she's a single mom so family got a lot more important. And her son is SO cute. She's on good terms with the father's family too, learned how to take care of his skin/hair and whatnot.

I think most babies are kinda ugly, my one brother and my sister had cute ass babies but one had the funkiest looking kids. They're toddlers now and cute as shit though.
>>
question to tattooed dudes
do you guys have tattooes because they cover scars/make you look manlier or because you just like big tattooes that say something about you? or maybe both?
Thread posts: 340
Thread images: 48

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.