[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cis Lesbian General: Girlfriend Edition Today is national g

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 329
Thread images: 42

File: tfw no gf.png (24KB, 454x340px) Image search: [Google]
tfw no gf.png
24KB, 454x340px
Cis Lesbian General: Girlfriend Edition

Today is national girlfriend day, after all!

Add these to your filter list: http://pastebin.com/hmZKdbmE
And keep updating your filters with every thread. Some advice to keep this general decent: Recognize the ability to hide posts that are attention-seeking. Avoid discussions of feminism, questions of gender, or other topics more suited for your tumblr. This thread is intended for AFAB lesbians to discuss and congregate on 4chan's /lgbt/ board. Therefore please respect /lgbt/ board rules, and 4chan global rules.

To join the Skype email: [email protected]
To join Discord look here: http://pastebin.com/U9Jy56dJ
>>
>working at summer camp
>watch 16 year old tomboy try awkwardly flirting with a friend of hers
>friend seems interested
>give the tomboy advice
>mfw I think they're a couple now
>mfw I played gay Cupid and it worked
>mfw I have no face

I helped!
>>
File: tumblr_nq6bd0WyIw1qj7leno1_1280.jpg (249KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nq6bd0WyIw1qj7leno1_1280.jpg
249KB, 1280x960px
>>6659198
that sounds 2qt
>>
>>6659198
What is your flirting advice?

I've never actually flirted with anyone irl and I would like to try one day. How do I flirt?
>>
Whatever it was, I praise the good judgement of the usurper being deleted. Although I had no hand in this one either, thou hast mine blessing, OP.
>>
>tfw gf
>tfw gf coming to stay
>tfw frantically cleaning apt
>tfw need haircut but the only open place after work is shitty
>tfw coworkers asking me if I mean "a friend who is a girl or..."
>>
File: 1465589825606.jpg (23KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1465589825606.jpg
23KB, 400x400px
>tfw met fiance on this very board
>>
>>6659721
In lesgen?
>>
>>6659787
MTF general
>>
>>6659787
Yes.

>>6659816
Thanks so much for speaking for me. Your opinion is highly valued.
>>
>>6659865
That is cute. I met a girl here in 2014 and fell in love with her and then we stopped talking randomly.
>>
>>6659865
Why are you replying to yourself?
>>
>>6659877
That sucks. Remember when lesgen used to be fun and not the piece of garbage it is now?

>>6659878
Mad you're tfw no gf? :^)
>>
How do straight girls react when you tell them you're les? Do you usually get good reactions or bad reactions? I'm worried about telling my friends.
>>
>>6659890
>Remember when lesgen used to be fun
Post some green text about having gf then.
>>
>>6659890
It was fun, I loved the webcam chat room (can't post the website name without 4chan recognizing it as spam). There were even some cool transgender people in it who weren't total attention whores.
>>
>>6659890
>Remember when lesgen used to be fun and not the piece of garbage it is now?

You say this but I met my amazing gf through here a few months back.
There's still some magic left in the old threads yet
>>
File: fix that spaghetti.jpg (42KB, 442x249px) Image search: [Google]
fix that spaghetti.jpg
42KB, 442x249px
>>6659245
It was adorable. I like playing matchmaker and have always happy to help hook people up, but I'm even happier when it's young homos. I guess because I had literally no one when I was figuring myself out. I often wished I had someone who'd been through it all before to talk to.

>>6659331
To be honest, I'm really a terrible flirt. I'm not good at being coy or sensually clever. I think the one thing I've learned these last few months is that if you meet someone you like, it's best to be upfront. Tell them you like them a lot and ask if they want to go on a date.

That way, you don't waste as much time playing the "what if" game and stressing yourself out. If she's interested, you get a cute girl to date. If she isn't, you at least get some sort of closure. Whether you remain friends or move on completely depends on the girl. It sucks and it's totally scary, but nothing ventured, nothing gained, right?

I told the tomboy I helped that the least you can do is ask. If you succeed, you move forward. But if you fail then it's not like you really lose anything, right? You're still in the same place. I think telling her to look at it that way helped her. Because she asked her friend to go get ice cream with her after work. I saw them sharing a big cup of it and holding hands when I was walking home.

>tfw I'm a hot mess myself, but am still a good elder gay
>>
File: 1431376119855.jpg (11KB, 149x250px) Image search: [Google]
1431376119855.jpg
11KB, 149x250px
My last girl friend was awesome. We'd drink, and watch shitty movies until we fucked, and got high and went on adventures, and saw bands together, and held hands everywhere we went, and Jesus fuck I just wanna do that again.....
>>
>>6660102
How did you manage to fuck that relationship up?
>>
>>6659902
Since I have that soft butch look, it's probably assumed I'm a lesbian.

I was working with a family on some business and the woman I was dealing with was about 80, white hair, cane, etc... In the course of our meeting she asked if I was married and when I told her no, she said her nephew was a a nice boy looking for a girlfriend. I told her I was a lesbian and she looked me right in the face and said "well, we're Baptists but it shouldn't make a difference."

Best reaction ever.
>>
File: IMG_20160711_142240.jpg (99KB, 960x864px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160711_142240.jpg
99KB, 960x864px
>>6659907
I'm the fiance so I'll do it for her.

>Go on first vacation together to New Orleans
>Have been wanting to propose but didn't know how or when, decide new Orleans botanical garden would be perfect
>Sneakily buy a ring from an antique shop while she's doing a tarot reading (I had to leave during it)
>Carry it around in my wallet the whole vacation which was lovely
>Go to botanical garden, looking for the perfect spot, knees weak, arms are heavy
>Find a beautiful spot in front of a fountain, we're alone and it's peaceful
>I turn to her and tell her that the tarot was perfect for me to plan something
>I get down on one knee, pull out the ring, and ask her to marry me
>She punches me in the arm and calls me a "fucking dork"

We are now happily engaged.
>>
>>6661867
That's fucking adorable. I want something like that in the future.
>>
File: happy.jpg (146KB, 498x750px) Image search: [Google]
happy.jpg
146KB, 498x750px
>>6659902
I've mostly had good reactions. Occasionally I get that dumb "Don't hit on me :)" attitude. Or sometimes they'll think I'm hitting on them and it's like "Nah, bitch. I just want to know where I got your tee-shirt. Damn."

I've also had a couple of straight female friends suddenly do the "Oh I think I might be gay. If I am, I think I'd totally like to date you." route. Which lead to a couple of unrequited girl crushes and way more teen angst than necessary in high school.

I've only had one or two really, really shitty reactions and that's because they were homophobic pieces of shit.

If your friends react badly they aren't your friends.

>>6661823
>tfw femme
>tfw can't pull off butch looks and never will

Maybe I could go for girlish tomboy or a nice mix. I feel like I've lost my sense of style somehow, though.

>>6661867
Great job Anon! I hope you have a long happy life together. c:
>>
>>6661187
Sort of a strange situation. She was here from another part of the country for school, then moved to another part of the country for an internship, but still close enough to drive to, but eventually she had to move back for real.
Honestly, nice end, I guess. Never got bad. Cancelling Seinfeld at the top.
I still see her sometimes, though.
>>
>>6662081
>I've also had a couple of straight female friends suddenly do the "Oh I think I might be gay. If I am, I think I'd totally like to date you." route
I hate when they "think" that they're gay for a week or two just because its trendy then they go back to being straight. Its like those girls who make out with each other at clubs just to get attention. Have some self respect, jeez.
>>
>>6662312
I'd be down if they were upfront about 'experimenting'.
>>
>>6665419
Why
>>
>>6665449
Hmm.
You're nice.
okay then.
>>
>>6659816
Huh
How did that go
How long have you been engaged?
>>
>>6661867
Wow cute
Lesbian proposals are really interesting
>>
/Lesgen, I'm FWB with my straight crush. I want to love her, date her, marry her, have our children and big wedding. She on the other hand wants nothing but sex. And occasional cuddling to keep me hanging. I'm confused and stressed.
>>
>>6668406
What's to be confused about? She doesn't want what you want. Either leave her, knowing what she wants to give you isn't enough, or you stick around like some 'friendzoned' fuckboy and take the scraps she gives you.
>>
>>6668425
Regular sex and cuddling are nice. Also I love her, but same time I understand that my education and career mean that we can't have a joint future.
>>
>>6668443
I get that they're nice, that's why she's hooking up with you, but if you're in as much emotional turmoil as you make it out to be, it's not something you're gonna be able to make peace with.
Stick with her, but keep butting your head against the relationship, or miss out on the sex, but don't have to be confronted with your problem head on anymore.
>>
>>6668536
I'd do more than just physically abuse you.
>>
>>6668573
Murder him? Pls.

>>6665537
You an idiot?
>>
>tfw have gf with all kinds of interests
>tfw met through a blind date
Pleasant surprise.
>>
how is it that my ex gf manages to msg me exactly every time i try to masturbate and it just ruins it

HOW
>>
>>6668902
Exes can smell and sense your weakness.
>>
>tfw she likes muscles
M-maybe I should start lifting...
>>
>>6668406
GET OUT OF IT NOW. NOTHING GOOD WILL COME OF THIS I PROMISE YOU ANON!! She'll never love you back, the feelings aren't mutual and you're going to be torturing yourself while she hooks up with some guy and you cry in a corner.
Yes fucking is nice, everyone loves a good fuck and some cuddles, but the price you're paying is going to ruin your friendship, self confidence, and break your heart.
Fuck buddies or fwbs should only be people you don't care about. It's the first rule. No romantic feelings should be involved, if so, pull back and walk away asap. Trust me Anon. Don't fall for this girl when you can find another who'll actually want you. Keep fucking her if you can without feelings-- and get better at sex for when you eventually meet a girl. But don't fall for a straight girl who obviously isn't into you romantically.
>>
>>6669235
B-but I'm still glinging on the hope that she'll marry me....
>>
I have entered the *panties and tshirt*-level in my relationship with my gf. What's the next natural level to enter?
>>
>>6669366
The part where you both can see each other naked and have a full blown conversation or argument and it doesn't phase you a bit like a married couple.
>>
File: 1468017202505.jpg (111KB, 574x856px) Image search: [Google]
1468017202505.jpg
111KB, 574x856px
>>6669179
i actually started lifting like last week. Well, i wouldn't say lifting but getting in shape and picking up weights occasionally.

My biggest fear as a lesbian is being the gross lesbian whose fat spills out of her clothes. does this make me shallow, lesgen?
>>
>>6669427
Yes, obviously not wanting to be a landwhale is shallow. Please feel proper shame at your bigotry and work to educate yourself. #HAES
>>
I just slapped my gf's ass and she blushed :3
>>
>>6669633
I didn't slap my gf's ass :c

>>6669179
It should be a legal womandate that we lift
>>
>tfw no gf
>>
>>6669427
Work out anon, it does wonders for your mood and self confidence. The more you do the more you'll love it. And it's good for you! I go on jogs or walks on my days off.
>>
>>6669427
why are there so many fat lesbians? it's kinda sad when it's the stereotype.
>>
>>6672029
Because lesbians care less about their partners being fat than men do, so there is less pressure to be thin.
>>
>>6672052
FUCK OFF BUBSY, YOU FUCKING ABORTION
>>
What's with the pol raid
>>
>>6673325
/pol/ is shitposting?
It must be Thursday.
>>
>tfw Elena Della Donne will never be your gf
>tfw you will never marry into a last name that literally means "of the woman"
>>
>>6673447
>>6673325
is it?

Neat cause I'm cis lesbo and watch lesgen but right now I'm shitposting on /pol/ just by posting basic poll results showing trump getting btfo.

I honestly hoped for a trump nomination because I needed this blow out to happen. Guy stands no real chance. But they're going full tinfoil hat.
>>
Help /lesgen/
I've started dating a qt and she's made it pretty clear that she wants to fuck soon. However, I haven't been in a real sexual mood for a while, and I also usually don't react much when being eaten out - which makes me nervous that she might end up thinking I don't find her actions pleasureable.
What do to get libido back and enjoy vagina caressing
>>
>>6674787
Probably still bitter about Love Live ending soon.
>>
>>6674757
Maybe don't go to vagina right away. Build up tension. Only you would know what you truly think is exciting. Foreplay before vagina maybe, a lot of touching along the skin.
>>
>>6674868
Yeah, we've been getting slightly lewd with each other, and those are some of the things we did during those times. It's certainly better than diving right into vagina, but I'm not sure if it entirely solves the problem.
>>
File: ronda-rousey-body-issue-espn.jpg (44KB, 480x599px) Image search: [Google]
ronda-rousey-body-issue-espn.jpg
44KB, 480x599px
>tfw babby's first pl8

I'm that much closer to being swole
>>
>>6675078
Just deadlift, unfortunately. I have a shitty rotator cuff, so my upper body is developing a bit slower than my lower. I've always liked to work out, but I only just recently started lifting seriously and following a lifting/nutrition program that will get me stronk.
>>
File: sandra smisek.png (543KB, 632x473px) Image search: [Google]
sandra smisek.png
543KB, 632x473px
If the next edition isn't Olympic Lesbians edition I will shiv the fuck out of nazi anon.
>>
Degenerate scum.
>>
>>6675066
>see her from the hipbones up
>damn she's so hot
>scroll down to the hips
>immediate bonerkill
where are my amazons with huge butts and swole thighs
>>
>>6676316
huge butts and swole thighs always leads to stinky pussy
>>
>>6676424
but pussy smell is hot unless it's infected
>>
I come to your door late night with a pizza, how much do you tip me?....Or, how do you tip me?

>>6675965
But I didn't do anything, bro.
>>
>>6675066
1 pl8 what? Dead or skwat?
>>
>>6677407
I'm not american and I don't know how much people normally tip for pizza delivery so I'd probably give you $5 and hope it's an ok amount
>>
File: thighs pls.jpg (72KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
thighs pls.jpg
72KB, 640x640px
>>6677417
Just deadlift, sadly. I'm getting pretty close on squat and hopefully will be able to do it soon.

>>6676316
Yeah, her hips are pretty narrow, but her abs are pretty sweet. Dunno if I'll ever be able to get quite that lean without making significant cuts diet-wise. Then again, she's a pro-athlete.

>>6676424
Nonsense.
>>
>>6675965
By Nazi anon do you mean me? I'm on vacation so no promises. I will do my best tho.
>>
>>6673325
/pol/ is always raiding the board.
Heck we even have our own local /pol/tards like kek who used to spam racist and pedo-weeaboo shit whenever anyone talked about people of races kek didn't approve or media kek didn't approve of
>>
>>6674543
It's pretty much a repeat of them all shitposting about how easily romney was gonna win and how all the bltfo liberal tears would be delicious.
They buy into their own memes.
>>
>discover german soccer
>hey they're pretty qt
>tfw can't find information about them in english
>tfw unable to read dating gossip about qt german lesbians

It's been a sad day, lesgen.

Who else will watch the Opening Ceremony?
>>
File: latestmedia.png (426KB, 640x540px) Image search: [Google]
latestmedia.png
426KB, 640x540px
>>6675965
tfw no tall lesbian Olympic basketball gf
>>
>get gf
>shave for the first time in forever
>pubic area now a mess of razor burn and ingrown hairs
>some of it seriously looks like the herp if not for the fact that it's a single bump by itself and doesn't really hurt unless I mash on it

Feels like it's visible from space, though
>>
>>6679206
It's hilarious that they brought in some bullshit poll now to give them the lead

I hope she takes Utah just to salt the gop ground for decades to come. And nominates Obama to supreme court just to fuck with them.
>>
>>6677500
Eehsh. That girl would snap me in half.
>>
>>6680400
Why the fuck would you take anything down there that isn't an electric razor?

Every month, when I get my period, I shave everything down with a beard trimmer without a guard.
Ensures there's no bloody hair for the duration of the period, and letting it grow out until the next one keeps it at a 'manageable' level, without shaving to the skin every day. Sex without hair just doesn't' feel as good to me, honestly.
Your issue is only part of it.

Now you've learned your lesson, never again.
>>
>>6680992
THISSSSS!
That is how you stay clean, don't get razor burn, and still show that you're done with puberty
>>
>>6680992
Or you could just use a menstrual cup.
>>
>>6681013
That being said, you can certainly stay clean with a full bush, I just don't like the way it looks grown out all the way. Looks weird if I've been wearing pants all day, ya know.
If we were all naked, maybe I'd keep it all natural.
>>
>>6681036
I do use a menstrual cup (Best method, ya go girl), but I use a pad or free bleed it at night, depending on the flow.
Also, I mean, accidents do happen.
>>
>>6658999
>Cis Lesbian
Transphobic shitlords.
>>
>>6681132

Cisphobic translord.
>>
>>6681051
>free bleed it at night
u wot
>>
>>6681154
Not that anon but i sometimes get tired of cramming a cup up there and just let nature take its course with a pad once in a while. Reduced my cramps.
>>
>>6681697
>with a pad
That's fine. With a pad is not freebleeding tho.
>>
>>6681706
"Freebleeding" isn't an actual thing. Apparently some board made it up.
>>
>>6681992
That anon just said she freebleeds.
>>
>>6681992
>>6682797
Freebleeding is probably actually a thing, because everything you think isn't a thing is actually a thing. I realized that when jenkum was a thing. I'm probably just never gonna meet anyone who does it.
>>
Ass.
>>
>>6681706
At the end of my period, I have a night or two of spotting. Enough to hit my pants, but not get onto the bed.
Fuck it, everything so much, if it's only gonna hit the boxers I sleep in, fine. A flow heavier than that and I wouldn't do it, obviously.

And, again, only when I sleep.
>>
>>6683138
Man I hate it when it surprises me in my brand new boxers/nice underwear. The ones that aren't faded. Because my period pretty much ruins the inside permanently. I should look into some of that spot cleaner...
>>
>>6683316
My period is a bitch cunt that shows up whenever it feels like it. I have never been regular. So most of my underwear is black because of that.
>>
Man I love the Olympics. It's like Dinah Shore but with only fitbians.

>>6680992

Recommend to me a good, affordable electric beard trimmer for pussy use.
>>
>>6681044
Idk about that. When its to long it gets caught in your underwear
>>
>>6685232
That's what i have. If i feel like it i can make all sorts of shapes. It's really useful for hygiene.
>>
now why cant I find myself a nice milf like that?

http://xhamster.com/movies/2522520/milf_is_in_need_of_butch_girl.html?embed=title&from=player_title&t=753.564&prs=7007a4fb2b5e5259e8e9a228c6a0577f:www.bing.com:57a63ea8:e10
>>
File: img1.jpg (84KB, 757x973px) Image search: [Google]
img1.jpg
84KB, 757x973px
>>6685926

>caught in underwear
>when naked

>>6685957

>"that's what i have"
>doesn't recommend a thing

God you're a retard, S.

I'd still let you eat me out right now though.
>>
>>6687375
S is dead. She no longer has a trip.
>>
>>6687396
Why the fuck are you in here?
So you're a fagot that wants to get fucked in the ass but go's to the lesbian board to pretend he's not a fagot?
>>
>>6687426
Or your a fagot in denial.
Hey man you keep pretending you're "straight" on a GAY board.
>>
>>6687455
fagot.
just go suck a dick already.

>tfw fagot in denial
>>
>>6685232
Use any electric trimmer.

>>6685926
1) I'm the anon who doesn't shave, I have a lot of body hair, and yet my pubes don't end up outside my underwear
2) If my pubes DID end up 'caught' in my undies, that's not unhygienic.
>>
>>6687475
Fag
>>
>>6687542
I think you want that general
>>6681801
>>
>>6687542
Fag. Ha ha ha
You are such a fudge packer.
>>
>>6687885
Fagot in denial
>>
so jannies can happily delete on topic posts for having pictures attached, but this faglord gets ignored for hours on end.

I guess we get the service hiroshimoot pays for
>>
>>6687914
Can't get that dick out of your head can you
>>
>>6687914
Only if you let me use my gt on you afterwards.
>>
Trans girl here, why won't you girls date us even when we're post-op?

As a trans feminist I feel as if you guys are being misogynists, please explain yourselves.
>>
That's not true. i'll date a post op trans person.
Some of you guys are hot.
>>
>>6687992
I like masculine men. Are you hairy to?
>>
>>6687991
>>6688334
>>
>>6688258
日本語が知りますか。貴方は大きいウェアボオね。
>>
>>6688355
Want to meetup!
>>
>>6688374
New Orleans. Where are you?
>>
>>6669347
No anon, just no. She's not gonna marry you...

I'm sorry.
>>
>>6687991
It's because most of you guys are creepy fetishists who want us to feminize you then let you fuck us with your dicks. We don't like that or you.
>>
>>6688388
Oye yo puedo vistar te. Che eres guapo.
>>
>>6688389
I just said that's not true lesbro.
Have you seen some of the post op chicks out there?
>>
>>6688400
Speak for yourself lesbro...

>Have you seen some of the post op chicks out there?
No but I've seen most of the creepy trans lesbians here from /mtfg/ and no thank you.
>>
>>6688417
Oh. Well i live in LA. Out here folks are fine as fuck..
I like dem.
>>
>>6688389
saying trans girls are creepy fetishists based off the ones you met on 4chan is pretty lulzy
>>
>>6688644
What is lul?
>>
File: 1466720291006.jpg (35KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
1466720291006.jpg
35KB, 300x450px
>>6688357
>ウェアボオ
I don't think that's how you would right weeaboo, it probably should be something like 「ウィアブー」. Remember that katakana is phonetic.
>>
>>6688675
lelzy*
>>
>>6688741
Oh. Ty.
>>
File: 1470533013749.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1470533013749.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
Ange Vierge just gets better and better. I saw someone here posted about lesgen on the /a/ AV thread. Show yourself, weeb.
>>
File: 1470508943587.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1470508943587.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>6688766
Wrong webm.
>>
Saturday. No work. Friends all busy, so I spent my day crawling /lgbt/ visiting gay gen and bigen, but it was boring. I think I fit in too well in femboy thread. There was a time I honestly thought I would be happier a boy, but that didn't pan out as I aged through puberty and grew up. I tried hon gen it was odd and boring. I tried mtfg for 20 minutes or so just watching how fast it swarms the page and now I honestly don't understand Transgirls. I mean, I'm progressively minded - my cousin transitioned - but she didn't seem half as unhinged as that drama festival. Everyone is so mean to each other and using usercode names.

Why is it night and day between literally everywhere else on /lgbt/ and /mtfg/?
>>
>>6688804
c.f. >>6688644
>>
>>6679336
please tell me that's a shoop. her head is tiny.
>>
>>6688766
An now i have to see this.
>>
File: 1470520653488.jpg (99KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1470520653488.jpg
99KB, 1280x720px
>>6688859
You really do. The baka duo is funny as heck, they are also a bit incestuous.
>>
>>6688815

It's not that her head is tiny, it's that the rest of her is really big. I think she's 6' 5".

#perspective

>tfw no really big gf to give you more flesh to cuddle with
>>
Let's say a fairly pretty girl approached asking for some sexytimes on a regular basis but she has a boyfriend and he can't know about it since he's a pretty devout Christian. Would you ever accept an arrangement like that? Asking for a friend of course.
>>
>>6689520
No.
>>
>>6689520
you're scum
>>
>>6689522
>>6689589
Why not? It's not too different a regular fwb deal. I'd buy you a nice meal, and we'll be drinking some top notch alcohol
>>
>>6689616
I want a girlfriend, not a whore.
>>
File: absolutely disgusting shaw.jpg (32KB, 987x989px) Image search: [Google]
absolutely disgusting shaw.jpg
32KB, 987x989px
>>6689520
>>6689616
Because I am not a piece of trash and I ain't helpin' nobody cheat.

I am also not into fucking pieces of trash who cheat.
>>
>>6688871
You know you could have told me the series is incomplete
>>
>>6689659
Second.
>>
>>6689961
that's a 10/10 picture if I ignore the man arms.
>>
>>6690322
Make is a man troll.
He's that annoying guy that can't catch a hint. The kind of guy i hate. He doesn't believe lesbians exsist. And doesn't respect women enough to leave them alone when asked to.
Basically. He's one of those guys who believes in corrective rape.
>>
>>6690346
Oh. Well. I don't come to lesgen often because there's always people ruining the thread, so I don't know the troll of the month usually. At least it's still a pretty good picture.
>>
My girlfriend won't eat me out but its my biggest turn on. We've been dating for half a year and its starting to get frustrating.
>>
>>6691498
I need to find a chick like you.
Im over here dieing to eat some girl out for hours.
>>
>>6690427
I know. And its funny to you right?
Wonder if some big dick guy kept doing to you what you do to girls, if it would still be funny.
>>
Has anyone ever met any lesbos at the gym?

Most girls I see are cardiobunnies or look very straight, and I havent approached any because they scare the living shit out of me.

I'm a femme pls halp
>>
>>6691536
I can honestly say that i haven't. I see chicks there all the time. But they are just doing their thing. To busy for chatter. Im kind of the same way to. When im on the elliptical I'm in the zone and Don't wish to be bothered.
>>
>>6691506
Sounds like she'd be a happy girl. What exactly would you want to do to a girls clitoris if she gave you the opportunity?
>>
>>6687991
Because I'm not attracted to you
>>
>>6688400
Have you heard them? They open their mouth and it's a faggy dude, groce. Why put up with a fake girl who has unidentified bacteria in her fake cooch than a real girl who can actually get wet for you and doesn't have a dysfunctional male brain?

>>6691536
I havent. Heard stories of girls who have. But some women are just exceedingly lucky. If that doesn't work you can try normie online dating (her app etc) and find a girl who is a gym regular and like start up a convo to work out together.
>>
File: 1469900968847.webm (490KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1469900968847.webm
490KB, 1280x720px
>>6689923
It's currently airing.
>>
>>6691622
Just eat her out. I love the vag. Haven't had sex in a wile. About to do it for fun in about a week, when work calms down.

>>6692073
You guys are soooooo astronomically unaware i dont even know if i should argue the topic with you.
You know the stealth ones are basically invisible to you. Hell even out of Your league kind of indistinguishable.
>>
>>6692496
Maybe suck on her breasts. Kiss her neck. Make her want more of me. So much that her nails would dig into to my back. Maybe pick her up. Idk. Just really need some sexual contact right now. I feel like i need to polish my gold star. Like badly.
Well that and i wana fuck.
>>
>>6692496
Found the y chromosome. Go away foul manbeast.

>>6689091
>6'5"
I mean sure, why not. But that mass of a woman might crush me. Not that that's a completely bad thing.
>>
>>6692545
I always start out kissing or kissing their neck and shoulders, work my way down to the breasts and suck on them and tease them while clawing at their legs just a little or gripping their ass or into their back. Then I work my way down to the stomach, and then lower and sort of just lick and nip at the insides of the thigh area for a little then go for it. Teasing really helps build up sexual tension and their desire to be touched more and want more.
>>
>>6688804
>think I fit in too well in femboy thread
hilarious, just looked and they're all taking about how they got on hormones cause they think they'll look better that way in fitted suits or something

They've definitely got issues
>>
>>6692743
Yeah. I know. Of course the kissing.
Thought that was already implied.
The kissing feels good. I like it when they lose it and just pull me in because they want more. Lord knows i want to give them more. I slip off the bra with my index finger wile I'm kissing the neck. Kiss the shoulder. Slide my hand down her backside. Let them kiss me.
That's not to say i don't lose it. Mind you at that point i grab their hand push it down my pants let them put fingers in me.
Now if that happens. Im picking her up. And walking her over to someplace where getting my eating her out can go on for days. When i want. I WANT BAD.
>>
>>6692695
Uuuh kill yourself. Im cis born female.
>>
How do I stop having nasty thoughts about women before my period? Not even my friends are safe from the desire to use their bodies.

>>6692817
Uh huh :^)
>>
Please help me figure out who I am lesgen.

>kissless virgin
>never had a crush on a guy but multiple on women
>love female attention
>couldn't imagine myself falling in love with a man, see myself marrying a woman one day
>had an obsession with yuri since the age of 12 (used to have 1000s of pictures and spend several hours a day trawling through dynasty scans)
>several days a month have lewd women thoughts 24/7
>want a girlfriend and to lose my virginity to a woman
>don't really want to sleep with a man

But..

>can only get off to humilation stuff
>only ever masturbated to /d/ shit
>like omorashi, diapers spanking or being a cumdump (futanari or whatever)
>feel like shit and disgusting after I finish

>loves cumdump shit
>gay otherwise

What does this mean? Am I just a deluded str8 whore? Am I a dyke with a humilation fetish? Am I bi? Have I fucked myself up from only looking at /d/?

Will this go away if I get a gf or quit watching porn?

I just want to know what I am.
>>
>>6692545
>>6692743
Hehe, sounds pretty hot desu, the thought of a girl going to town on me like this...
Is it bad that even just this description sorta turns me on?
>>
Why are black chicks so gay?
>>
>>6693317
Damn girl you are just like me, only I kissed I got to second based with a straight whore, I touch myself to transformation fetish stuff on /d/, and I've never been about to make myself orgasm when i masturbate.

It's cool we're lesbians, just fucking losers about it.
>>
>>6693623
I've only met one gay black chick. The real question is why they are so scary and hot.
>>
>>6693928
That makes me feel a little better. My orgasms are pretty shit compared to what others describe, maybe I'm just defective.

But I wish I didnt like cumdump. Literally any other fetish would be good, I'm fine liking omorashi or diaper or spanking or chastity, but cumdump is so fucking repulsive.

It makes me be ashamed to be lesbian (if I can even call myself that). And the fact that it's so shameful is what makes it so arousing.

Is there a way to reprogram myself?
>>
>>6692813
When my gf would come home or if she was wearing an apron to start cooking, I always hugged her or would come up behind her at the sink and we would flirt for a little while she washed dishes while I held her waist, showered her in kisses and put my head on her shoulders and asked her how her day was. Id lift her onto the counter and just start fondling her when she was done. She would be mad at me for a little but then always gave in and eventually wanted more.
>>
>mfw about to have the sexytimes with qt date
>mfw she starts crying
>"anon i can't do this i want to cut them off i'm going to take them off but then no one will ever love me because lesbians like my boobs and stupid ass and feminine figure and i'll just be mutilating myself and and"
>hug her
>her boobs touch mine
>she starts crying and runs away
>she is currently sitting on my couch

W A T D O

>inb4 that happened
>>
>>6694170

I guess if you dont mind it in the short term, offer her a binder and a strapon.
>>
>>6694170
Y i k e s
>>
>>6693345
Kind of turns me on to.
I'm a dyke by the way.
I like to do things to the girl
BUT don't get me wrong if a girl KNOWS how to eat me out. Its on.
>Tfw afraid to let girls go down on me and fuck me up.
>Tfw UTI because girl doesn't know what Shes doing.

>>6694021
Lel! Used to love doing that.
>>
>>6694170
Looks like you found a wild ftm
>>
>>6694248
Wth would you get a UTI? Honestly if you brush your teeth as usual and before sex or eat pretty clean anyways-- then you should be fine. Bathe regularly and CLEAN YOURSELF properly. Clean yourself or each other up after sex. Never fall asleep in lewd fluids, go wipe yourself down.
>>
>>6659918
>webcam chat room
>There were even some cool transgender people in it who weren't total attention whores
bullshit. trannies are attention whores everywhere, especially in the webcam chat room. Also, tranny get the fuck out.
>>
>watching beach volleyball olympics
>was it this gay in high school
>i don't remember being this gay in hs
>i just remember the absolute pressure and sweat
>should stopped and smelled the gay
>>
File: 1469762288796.png (541KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1469762288796.png
541KB, 1080x1080px
As of August 1st, I haven't had sex in a year.
Every day just fucking adds to it.
>>
>>6694854
>has had sex before
FUCK OFF NORMIE REEEEEEEE

>>6694170
Make her know the joy of womanhood. Something only the touch of a real woman can show her.
>>
>>6694961
I don't want to argue that it's worse when you've actually had sex, I still think it's better to have had than not had, however, I think it's a little more 'real', the not having it. Not worse, just, I dunno, different.
Lots of little things I'm craving about it, things I didn't really consider/fantasize about when I was a virgin.
>>
Halp I suddenly can't handle alcohol any more. ;_;

It's mixed withh chocomilk but it's still making me feel sickkk
>>
There isn't a single person on earth that uses the term "cis" that hasn't been on Tumblr.
>>
>>6695026
True. We might readjust and designate ourselves the female lesgen or the real woman lesbian general.
>>
>>6694170
Jesus. Run for your life nigga.
>>
>>6694633
No dear. The girl would have nails. And NOT know what she was doing down there
>>
>>6695015
>milk
>alcohol
Fucking gross.

Why are you not mixed vodka with orange juice or Gatoraide? It's nearly tasteless at that point, and you can always use more mixer and just drink more drinks.
>>
I finally got to number one on the leaderboard in agario, I think this is one of my greatest achievements in life
>>
>>6693317
You're just a lesbian with kinks, no big deal. You can think of yourself as a bisexual homoromantic who is a six on the kinsey scale if you're really into labeling.
>>
>>6695124
It's Bailey's mixed with chocolate milk. It was pretty okay the last time I had it!
>>
>>6695151
Did it help you get to number one on the agario leaderboard?
>>
>>6695151
o-oh no, qouting the right post is hard
>>
>>6695151
That's such a low-content alcohol, maybe you're fucking lactose intolerant.
Try vodka; good, clean, drunk.
>>
>>6695204
I'm not old enough to buy anything with more than 20% alcohol, lmao.
>>
>>6695227
Oh, shit, senpai, where you from?
In the US, you can't buy anything alcoholic, period, until you're 21, regardless of percentage.
I'd start drinking boxed wine if I were you, then. Maybe a good old orange bottle of MD 2020
>>
>>6695227
legit try ordering your booze online

they ship it to address and technically the delivery men are supposed to id but they never do cause they don't give a fuck

it's how I used to get bottles in college before I was of age. plus shit was cheaper online

and get tequila
>>
>>6695151
Personal favorite alcohol
>>
How do i get a gf?
>>
>>6695255
Norway.

You're allowed to drink after you're 18, but if you want to buy anything with more than 22% you hafta be 20. I still have ONE month to go!
>>
>>6693989
Well, every person is different, but I had to cut out the tf and forced monster preg stuff because that shit was fucking with my head, and there's no way in reality those desires could be fufilled. Diaper stuff is really gross and you should probably try to move on girl.

I recomend going to the gym, reading some books, and just living outside of your head a little more. Talk to people, form friendships and shit, and yoy can slowly fix yourself. Also I got a part time job at a barista that instantly helped connect me to other people, and that helped out a lot.

I believe in you.
>>
>>6694854
I'm as horny as a 14 yo little fuck boy but I'm also like a dog chasing a mail truck. I have no idea what I would do to a girl if I was alone with one.
>>
>>6695368
I can't imagine not knowing what having sex was like.
Im a total fend when it comes to sex.
>>
>>6695368
What comes naturally will come naturally and what doesn't, the other girl will pick up the slack.
Best case scenario, she thinks it's cute and wants to teach you. Worse case scenario, you've gotten her riled up and she's at least gonna wanna cum herself somehow.
Either way, it's fine.
>>
>>6695356
Really? How was tf causing you problems? I ask because its basically my main fetish. I cant imagine cutting it out. How did you do it?
>>
>>6693989
Yeah there are ways to change your train of thought when sexy time comes around.
>>
>>6695441
I had a lot of weird obsessions fucking me up at the time. Also tons of drug use. I had to cut a lot of things out for the sake of my sanity.

What bothered me so much about tf is that it was really the only thing getting me off and it was the forced/painful tf I was drawn too.
>>
>>6695441
Not her but I've had to work to not be so into a lot of fetishes that really just can't happen irl. Things like tf or monsters and size. You can do a little eggplay, and you can be bigger than you gf and step on her, but I always feel like it really cuts into my love life sometimes since I got off to it so much. Now that I focus more on realistic things and avoid porn, especially 2d, I feel better sexually overall.
>>
>>6695561
The fuck is tf
>>
Omg. Just googled transformation fetish.
What the fuck is wrong wit you!!!!

No bitch you are Not a lesbian. You might just be a fucking dude. Or a holebag
>>
>>6694170
Accept that you have a shitty sex partner.
Learn to live with it.
>>
>>6695124
>checks game
Is this basically just an ugly slither.io?
Because it took me like five days to get to #1 on that.
>>
>>6695313
Quit the internet
>>
File: Aliya-Mustafina1.jpg (67KB, 400x508px) Image search: [Google]
Aliya-Mustafina1.jpg
67KB, 400x508px
if there's a heaven, there'll be a copy of her waiting for me, making me kiss her thighs or she'll strangle me with them
>>
>>6696334
What is that? A Polish girl? There's much better girls.
>>
>>6696601
she's a russian gymnast that competed in the olympics today, and slavs a best!!
>>
>>6693928
>>6695356
>>6695561
>>6695598

Thank you all. I feel a lot better. I will try to quit porn and look for the touch of a irl woman.
>>
File: IMG_031.jpg (179KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_031.jpg
179KB, 612x612px
I'm not sure if this looks okay, is this shirt too big?
>>
>>6697078
It's fine, you look cute.
>>
>>6697078
Do you live in a mansion?
>>
>>6697078

Why does your bathroom have a carpet o.O
>>
>>6697206
That is the exact same thing i was thinking
>>
>>6697078
Femgen/10
>>
File: IMG_014.jpg (356KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_014.jpg
356KB, 960x960px
>>6697096
TY.

>>6697206
Yeah, kind of.

My parents have a zillion dollars and we live in a really big house which was a little less big feeling when both my sisters lived here too but now they are moved out and producing children so it's just me in the upstairs part really.

I have like 4 rooms to myself and this whole bathroom area.

>>6697210
I dunno, it does get super wet sometimes.

>>6697268
What does that mean?
>>
>>6697309
Means they think you belong in femgen
>>
No lesbos in here?
>>
>>6697474
Just us chickens
>>
I just got home from working as a camp counselor. It was a weird experience, every day I played with cute kids and every night I got grossly drunk and had mean sex with this other girl.

Sitting there hungover AF with a nice taste of morning vomit in my mouth looking at all these bright eyed children who think I'm the bee's knees and who are asking questions about my hickies.
>>
>>6697767
That sounds like a dream come true, though.
What could be better? Kids don't give a shit, and depending how young they are, they probably would think you're lame and have cooties for kissing girls like that.
Tell us more.
>>
>>6697449
>>6697309
It means they're a jealous shitdick who becomes triggered when he realizes girls will always be prettier than boys, no matter how many drugs they take.

Also, ur a qt.
>>
File: screams internally.jpg (87KB, 500x449px) Image search: [Google]
screams internally.jpg
87KB, 500x449px
>meet girl
>"jsut b urself"
>actually works, get on like wildfire, interests perfectly aligned, holy shit
>talk every day, play games, movies on skype, cute anime girls, all fun all the time
>months go by
>interest wanes
>now get one word answers if i get any at all
Save me
>>
>>6698157
Maybe even if your interests align you are not compatible people. Have you met irl?
>>
>>6698157
You waited too long to get sexy.
>>
>>6698165
Nope. We were a few hours away so I hoped we would eventually but it's FUBAR now.
>>
Hey, so I'm Canadian and I'm in the US on vacation and my friends said when they were in the US they were both fighting off bitches left and right and assured me that I would drowned in pussy here but I'm not.

What am I doing wrong? No female has shown the slightest interest in me since I got here except a waitress and she probably just wanted tips.

Do I have to go to a gaybar because I'm not old enough to go to bars?
>>
>>6698157
Your lucky. At least she engages you
>>
>>6698205
Well ask you friends where they went because I would like to know where I can have bitches all over me.
>>
>>6698205
>my friends said when they were in the US they were both fighting off bitches left and right and assured me that I would drowned in pussy here
are you sure these friends aren't actually straight males?
>>
>>6698218
They came down together to go to Seattle which is also where I am staying.

>>6698226
No, they are both girls and honestly one is a major qt and has more than her fair share of sexual success but I'm at least as attractive as the other if not a little more and she got a lot of action too.
>>
>>6695623
Tranformation nigga
>>
File: image.jpg (449KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
449KB, 1920x1200px
>>6695730
No bitch, YOU'RE not a lesbian.
>>
On a scale from 0 to 10 approximately how much do you hate bisluts?
>>
>>6698210
It's more painful knowing how well we used to get along though. At least if someone isn't interested from the start you don't lose out.
>>
>>6698460
I'm a bislut because bigen is all men, but we really are a disgusting species. 9.

>tfw virgin and want virgin gf
>tfw all bis are immediately disqualified because of highschool boyfriends, "poly queer" bullshit, or being mentally ill
>>
>>6698205
Go to where the gay girls are. Success rate in the str8 world is low unless you have that special something to be straight girls "exception"
>>
>>6698525
>ywn be ruby rose
>>
>>6698485
You're wrong, bisults are disqualified because they always return to dick.
>>
>>6698462
Yeah. I wish it would be more like that.
>>
>>6698460
I don't hate them, i just don't waste my time with them.
>>
>>6698460
I don't hate bisluts. Just wish they would all stop being assholes all the time
>>
>>6698642
This.
>>
>>6697078
Looks cute. You could even open it and have a white tank underneath and look cute too.
The fact your bathroom is carpeted is pissing me off how stupid it is. It's like someone got lazy in The Sims games and never bothered to fix it.
>>
File: 1388902939440.jpg (34KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1388902939440.jpg
34KB, 300x300px
>>6698639
Let's drink, sempai.
>>
>>6698460
>tfw prefer bisluts and hate dykes
>>
what was your first meme experience
>>
>>6699302
all your base
>>
I dun goofed today trying to give myself a bikini wax. Got a bloody-ass bruise where my right leg meets my vulva..

>inb4 tfw no gf to caringly kiss the booboo for it to go away

Will icing it make it better?
>>
>>6699323
Same thing happened to me and it went away two weeks later. Icing it will probably help.
>>
>>6699302
Your birth.

>>6698460
11. They are a waste of space and resources. Like the rest of the heterosexual plague.

>>6699323
Oshit
>>
File: rCZFx4M.gif (2MB, 540x621px) Image search: [Google]
rCZFx4M.gif
2MB, 540x621px
>she will never sit on your face due to being a hopelessly idealized videogame character for one
>you will likely never get a /fit/ gf at all
>you'll be lucky to even get a thin one
>>
>>6699524
Is this a dyke fighting game?

Also a fucking know this feel. Why is the fat lesbian stereotype so fucking true?
>>
>>6699564
Mostly because it's based on a sample of a group that has one of the highest rates of obesity (middle aged women).
>>
>>6699564
>Is this a dyke fighting game?
that would be senran kagura

>>6699606
idk it seems to hold true for younger lesbians too
>>
>>6699738

Lesbians have basically the same rate of being overweight and obese as straight men. IMO younger people in those groups tend to be normal and then they get very fat by middle-age. The lesbos I know actually tend to be underweight with 12-year-old boy-bodies.
>>
>>6699137
Uuuh why are you in here then?
>>
>>6700406
It's the only place I can shitpost about liking girls at
>no dykes who want bisluts general
>no chillgen
>bigen is mostly gaygen with bi men
>translesgen is mostly trans with little les
I might not like you but at least we have one common interest that is pussy
>>
>>6700435
Did you consider what you just said also applies to straight guys?
>>
>>6700598
Yeah, but only because I phrased it badly
>>
>>6700435
Ofc you're going to like bis more. they're willing to suck your dick.
>>
>>6700435
I hate that you exsisit
>>
Is anyone else too self conscious to ever act cute when flirting with a girl, or even just in public? It's really cute when other girls do it, but it always feels awkward when I do it. I know it's probably not really in my personality but I still kinda don't wanna utterly suck at it...
>>
>>6701298
Yeah, but I have autism so I have an easy scapegoat.
>>
>>6701298
Define acting cute. Like PDA?
>>
>>6701078
Apology accepted. Now fuck off.
>>
>>6701340
More like acting in a cutesy way without looking dumb? Like acting playfully, or being flirty.
>>
>>6700435
>uses a slur for a group he's not a part of
>talks like a man

trannies are always so fucking obvious
f u c k o f f
u
c
k
o
f
f
>>
File: 1467280359610.gif (4MB, 373x409px) Image search: [Google]
1467280359610.gif
4MB, 373x409px
>read book
>become increasingly furious as love interest for lesbian is hinted at being bishit
>have calm and relief wash over me as it turns out shes gold star lesbian
Sometimes it's worth it to read a book.
>>
What are some names you guys think are pretty? I find that some of the names that stick out in my mind are the names of girls I've had crushes on, like Lacey, Vanessa, and Elizabeth.
>>
>>6701740
>>
File: lesbians only.jpg (117KB, 500x660px) Image search: [Google]
lesbians only.jpg
117KB, 500x660px
>>6701748
>bishit uses family guy images
Threadly reminder to reject all bishits irl and online~

>>6701746
A lot of girls names are actually quite pleasant. I think it's easier to list the names I don't like than the ones I do. I don't like Jessica or Jennifer. I could never date a woman with names similar to my close friends/sisters.
>>
>>6701746
I like Kathryn, because i could be shortened to kat. I like Charlotte because it can be shortened to Charlie. I like Elizabeth because it can be shortened for lisa. Etc. I like those kind of names
>>
>>6701760
You like nicknames? Do you have one?
>>
>>6701765
Yup! I have three. And i will respond to all of them.
>>
>>6701771
My nickname is Miki, shortened from my name which is some spelling variation of that Mik(ch)ay(ae)la name
>>
>>6701793
I can't tell mine. Sorry.
But your nickname sounds cool
>>
>>6701758
I'm not even a bishit, just WHO THE HELL CARES? Just fuck chicks what the fuck is this weird purity bullshit.
>>
>>6701760
Elizabeth can be shortened to Liza or Beth or Ellie. I love how versatile it is.
>>
>>6701801
Aw so a non gold. Non gold = bishit
Bishit pls leave.

>>6701807
I hate it.
>>
Are we all technically virgins?
>>
>>6702335

A virgin is a person who hasnt had sex.
Quite a lot of people in here have had sex, senpai.
>>
>>6701793
Me too, senpai. Parents butchered the spelling to Mickayla, then butchered the nickname to Miki, which I spelled as Mickey as soon as I could write for myself cause that shit was retarded.
>>
>>6701852
What do you hate about a name?
>>
>>6702380
According to popular heterosexual notions of virginity, we still are. Don't wanna get into it here again, there's a whole thread about it ok the catalog still.
>>
>>6702789

Who cares what straight sluts think? In their minds a woman can give 1,000,000 blow jobs and take it up the ass but she's still a virgin. Virginity is a p. stupid concept thanks to those people t b h.

I do like the idea of the group of women that has the most orgasms, statistically, being virgins though.
>>
>>6702789

..So?
What does it matter what 'popular heterosexual notions of virginity say?

Are you heterosexual?
>>
>>6702860
>>6703017
That's what anon was getting at with her post here >>6702335
>>
>>6702860
You can masturbate and get an orgasm as well.
>>6703081
No, I'm a lesbian. I think I'm a virgin but not a "lesbian virgin". Nothing wrong with being a "virgin" (as in never had a cock up your ass or vagina). There is something wrong with being a les virgin tho :^)
>>
File: 1429684433430.gif (1MB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1429684433430.gif
1MB, 400x400px
>girlfriend hanging out with bros
>one awkward dude takes her aside and gives her this long talk about how she doesn't have to hang out with assholes like them
>she could be going out with a good guy like him
>mfw she's not going out with any "assholes" like our friends
>or a Nice Guy like him
>mfw she's going out with me, a piece of shit

She told a friend he kind of makes her uncomfortable though since she feels like he will never take "no" for an answer because his so-called "logic" is different than hers. He's kind of being a douche to me now too. Which is a shame because I thought he was cool.
>>
>>6703838
Yeah. Men are shit like that
>>
>>6703838
>since she feels like he will never take "no" for an answer because his so-called "logic" is different than hers

And this is exactly why I went from kinsey scale 4 to 6
>>
>>6703838
>thought he was cool
Males are intrinsically shit. We can be cordial but remember, inside they don't respect human beings and should not be considered human beings.
>>
>>6704178
Lets not go too far.
All my friends are guys.
>>
File: ctC0nG2.jpg (43KB, 640x748px) Image search: [Google]
ctC0nG2.jpg
43KB, 640x748px
Wake up, lesgen.
>>
File: 1468175700874.jpg (96KB, 768x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1468175700874.jpg
96KB, 768x1280px
Time to wake up, time to wake up...
>>
>>6704117
Idk why but this made me laugh really hard.
>>
>>6703838
Jesus that sucks. I hate guys like that. The specific brand of entitlement you almost exclusively find in men drives me up the fucking wall.
>>
>>6704298
Seems to be almost hard-wired into their brains. Transbians are like that too.
>>
>>6703886

Now I think he kind of sees me as some kind of "threatening" lesbian Chad. He's always making sort of off collar remarks to that effect, anyway.

>>6704117
>>6704298
Yeah, I know what you mean. I've ran into my fair share of pushy dudes who think like that. His brand is a particularly special brand of shit, though. They they think "logic" or "science" or whatever other bullshit buzzword they like is on their side.

>>6704178
We had a ton in common, but the more I get to know him and the more I hear about the way he acts from other friends, the more he sounds like a fedora-type guy. Oddly enough he calls himself a feminist.

>>6704191
Same. Well, most of them are, anyway. And they're all pretty decent.
>>
File: skeptical sigh.gif (926KB, 500x579px) Image search: [Google]
skeptical sigh.gif
926KB, 500x579px
>>6704191

Here anon, have a better version of that.
Happy Tuesday
>>
>>6704420
>Oddly enough he calls himself a feminist
Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest. Plenty of men seem to think calling themselves feminist lets them ignore what massive douchebags they are.
Like you owe him attention for fighting the good fight.
>>
I keep warning other women to keep males at a healthy distance. Acquintences at most. They don't respect women at all. Face value maybe they think they're not that bad and their victim complex takes over, but under that veneer they are shit. Keep them away and you won't have the hassle of orbiters, you won't have the betrayal of sexual assault, you won't have the headache of "good guys". Simple.

>>6704191
Because you're a male lmao
>>
>>6704635
Nah, female.
Most of them, I've known going on fifteen years now. Then there's the batch I've known for ten.

Stop hanging out with shitty men.
>>
>>6705578
>implying i spend any time with them
You're with us or you're against us, you het trash.

>>6702787
That their derivatives can make no sense at all.
>>
You ever think about suicide, lesgen?
>>
>>6706242
yeaaah

depression mang. It's a little better I think. Idk. Hard to tell.

Still at least once a week this is my mind. Just killyourselfalready x100.
>>
>>6706464
How come? Im asking in the vain hope that I can possibly avoid it.
>>
>>6706464
Right? Like why am I even here? I'm wasting my life. I'm useless and worthless and there's a good reason nobody loves me. I should find a tall building and call it a day.

Even when I know I'm not going to go through with it, thinking about it is comforting. Just knowing there's a way out. I'd be free, and no one would miss me.
>>
>>6706504
If you ever start to feel like you're actually dying, you'll realize that you don't actually want to die, as powerfully as you feel otherwise right now, rather you merely don't want to keep on living *this* life.

Unfortunately, even when you've hit rock bottom like >>6706510, clinical depression and anxiety hinders significant change.
>>
File: seinfield is cool.png (86KB, 650x999px) Image search: [Google]
seinfield is cool.png
86KB, 650x999px
>>6706504
How come I wanna kill myself or how come I don't do it already?

Either way idk for sure but I think my brain chemicals are just fucked. Seeing a therapist. It's kinda neat cause I am feeling things now instead of numb emptiness. So that's a little hope.

>>6706510
Yeaaap

Except my parents and siblings do still love me. Though I've disappeared from my friends throughout the years. They didn't do anything wrong and seemed to care about me. I just suck and now it feels too late to be all "hey yeah sorry about ignoring all your pleas asking if I was alright or what happened or just if we could talk, I just couldn't motivate myself and had no excuse so just ignored all that and after months of it it felt stupid to come back all sry wanna kill myself so don't wanna talk but maybe later if i don't i guess"

And I still do think I could be loved maybe one day if I could just not suck like this. Or at least I could love some girl a whole lot. I've loved before. I think I'm still capable of that in the future.

Every time I get close to killing myself I just think "eh what's it matter if I die today or in ten years of natural causes or whatever? my life is gonna be insignificantly short in the relative span of existence no matter what. might as well suffer it out in case something cool happens and I miss it". Plus I don't own a gun and really that's the only way.
>>
>>6706582
Jokes on you, I actually fully believed I was dying once and was just relieved.

>>6706587
Yeah. I've lost everybody. I have like a friend or two maybe but they'd forget about me soon enough. I think there are some people from my past who might feel guilty, but I think that's probably the most emotion my death would get out of anyone. If they even care that much anymore.

I wonder where I'd be buried. There's nobody to pay for my burial, and I think you have to pay for grave space, too. Where do they put people like me? Would I be cremated and put in a shoebox on some dusty shelf somewhere? I think that might be nice.
>>
File: 1470710988327.png (44KB, 650x500px) Image search: [Google]
1470710988327.png
44KB, 650x500px
>>6706617
You get buried by the state. You could set it up for your body to be used by science or some hospital training or whatever. Then they'll bury you. Or cremate. Cremating is getting more popular for unclaimed deaths but it depends on the state/city if it's allowed like that.

You'd be surprised who cares about you after you die. I had a friend kill himself. He'd done the distance thing too. I'd thought his mother had abandoned him since he was gay. Nah showed up at his funeral cause I heard of it and she was just screaming in mourning. I actually cried pretty hard myself even though I hadn't heard from him in a year. We were good friends when we were able to. I still miss him most. Like just thinking about it of all things is one of the few things making me sad even though it's been years since his death.

Which is really another thing kinda keeping me from fully doing it. But then I think he can't feel bad cause he's dead. So what does it matter.

Right if I can make life suck less for someone else that's my thing. Helping others and all that stupid shit. If I can. Just volunteer work since I have no friends with my spare time. And my family, while they love me, don't like me. So it's something I guess since I've accepted I'm not gonna kill myself yet. Could just lay around until I am ready. Could try this bull and see if I'm ready later. Whoknoooows.

Gonna post this webcomic until then.
>>
>>6706687
I hate that the writer of that comic had a shitfit and deleted everything. Asshat.

I guess my thinking is probably pretty distorted by my emotions right now. I feel like nobody would mind at all, but if I stop and think about it logically there are quite a few people who would be extremely upset. That doesn't feel true, but based on things they've said and shit yeah it probably is.

I've never had anyone close to me kill themselves.

I should look up what would happen to me in my state if I died.
>>
Hello non virgins. Filthy skankbags.

Here's your damn thread: >>6706724
>>
>>6706707
I remember laughing at the whole shitshow thinking "wow did they really expect a mentally fucked guy to not act mentally fucked". I mean he is to blame completely cause I don't buy that whole blame-mental-illness-for-hurting-others-instead-of-self. But still. Was not shocked. His comic was turning to shit. He was talking about the weirdest depressing hateful shit. I thought he was gonna kill himself and call it art.

But I know I've done worse shit due to my whole suicidal depression than just delete a popular webcomic and scam a kickstarter.

And yeah your thinking is distorted. But knowing it's distorted doesn't undistort it.

Oh and donate to science/medicine! They take care of cremation for free when you do.

But it does limit the ways you can die. You can't be poisoned and donate to science. Or have severe cancer and severe body wounds. Suffocation yeah they'll take it. Same with say a bullet to the head maybe.

It's also just a quick form to donate your body to medicine so it's simple shit.
Thread posts: 329
Thread images: 42

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.