[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is gerard way our beautiful kawaii milf transbian nerd icon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

he looks like he's on estrogen and now that i think about it he's always had a bit of trannyvoice. he literally has a band called the hormones and he gives a shout out to trans people before every show

https://youtu.be/WYHvHpf9vfY

i wanna doll him up in ladyclothes and sing him a sweet lullaby until he falls asleep in my arms

"anon you're so pretty. you're so much prettier than i could ever be. i waited too long"
"shhhhhhhhhh, gee, you'll always be beautiful to me. you're my lil rock star ;3"
"wow anon you're so perfect"
"you're great too gerard. sleep tight little babe :)"
>>
No. Rock culture has a history of male rockers redefining masculinity from social standards. An otter-physiqued man in long hair and leather pants crooning on stage in an ambiguous voice is a mainstay of rock and roll. It is a nice alternative masculinity for people of any gender or orientation who want to reject the steroid-fueled Sylvester Stallone movie idea of manliness.
>>
>>6606888
>otter-physiqued
>>
>>6606888
we call them nu-males now
>>
>>6606983
What. He's talking about the likes of Robert Plant, Iggy Pop and even Marilyn Manson.

Those are not nu-males. Those are sex symbols and just redefine masculinity.
>>
>>6606888
Yet they still presented the same misogynistic, macho persona, just in skinny form.
>>
>>6607046

>unironically using the term misogynistic

Fuck off
>>
File: 12284981846541.gif (2MB, 275x154px) Image search: [Google]
12284981846541.gif
2MB, 275x154px
>>6607088
>dur sjws!
>>
>>6607098
Didn't even say that. Man, you're retarded.
>>
>>6607046
gerard way isn't macho tho

and he doesn't have an otter physique. he literally looks like he's on estrogen so i doubt he could have an otter physique even if he wanted one.... which i don't think he does
>>
>>6607630
it could be aging, older men have decreased testosterone and increased estrogen
Just google ''men who look like old lesbians''
>>
>>6607665
that shouldn't happen until his late 40s at the earliest tho
>>
File: image.jpg (136KB, 1080x1350px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
136KB, 1080x1350px
>>6606798
>literally has a band called the hormones
He's literally just a femboy, you can take female hormones and look girly And want to keep your androgyny but still think of yourself as and want to be a boy.
>>6606888
>>6607665
The hormones tho. There's only a narrow slice of cis boys that use them, so let's be honest, it isn't normal.
>>
>>6607102
You do realize misogyny is a real word, right? And one doesn't even need to believe in concepts like the patriarchy to accept that certain individuals or behaviors are misogynistic?
>>
>>6608258
But women are largely responsible for inciting homophobia, convince their husbands that gays will corrupt their kids if they don't bash so why should I care about them?
>>
>>6608280

>largely responsible for inciting homophobia

lmao religions like Christianity and Islam are founded by dudes for dudes and are much more responsible for worldwide homophobia than a soccer mom who hates gay men AND lesbians.
>>
What the hell is a "nu-male" and why is it bad?
>>
>>6608575
It's a buzzword slur used by Internet neo-far rightists who believe traditional masculinity is in decline and point to male hipster attitudes and fashion as an example
>>
>>6608280
>inciting homophobia, convince their husbands that gays will corrupt their kids if they don't bash
What? Their definitely are homophobic women, but most of the violence against gays comes from male sexual insecurity.
>>
>>6608638
>insecurity
If I think bugs are gross, am I secretly a cockroach?
>>
>>6608655
Not all sexual insecurity is of the form of fearing that you are gay. There is for example the saying favored by certain pro-LGBT feminists: "men fear being treated the way they treat women." In other words, men sexually objectify women, but fear gays because they know that gays have the potential to sexually objectify them.
>>
>>6606798
I kinda look like gerard way and an old man mamed me today at the atm if that helps.
>>
>>6608254
>There's only a narrow slice of cis boys that use them, so let's be honest, it isn't normal.
Quite frankly, if your willingly taking female hormones, you arent cis anymore. You might still be a man, but your non binary at the very least.
>>
>>6608832
If you're born a boy and think of yourself as one then you are one and cis at that.

What else could you be?
>>
>>6608832
Literally asked about this in the nb thread and they said I am cis

>>6607429
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.