[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/CHASERgen/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 202
Thread images: 34

File: cara703.jpg (98KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
cara703.jpg
98KB, 1000x1000px
/chasergen/ chaser general
if you like MTFs, FTMS, transtrender girls + boys you are welcome and safe here. Reminder that girls can and have chased transpeople before, too.

Opening question: When was the last time you saw a trans-qt and what were they like?
>>
In the mirror. She is amazing.
>>
>>6598056
Is that a hoodie? W2C? I need that for my boyfriend
>>
File: 1459923474185.gif (377KB, 833x625px) Image search: [Google]
1459923474185.gif
377KB, 833x625px
as a passing transgirl i'll just say i like you guys, i'd much rather date a guy who is actually attracted to my body rather than turned off and disgusted by it
>>
>tfw you're a shameless just-popping-the-pills-to-look-cuter tard
>tfw feeling all this soft and squishy estrogenised skin all over my body
>tfw starting to get mistaken for a girl in the street
>tfw feel cute looking in the mirror
>tfw used to be a fat neckbeard but now a cool andro boygirl person who gets the good dick regularly
best decision I've ever made desu
>>
>>6604965
Can't get your shit right
Lmao fucking newfag
>>
chase me
>>
>>6605188
an ugly man
>>
>>6598056
Who the fuck would want an ftm. They're basically just regular dykes but worse.
>>
mtf wanting a beefy bf
hmu
>>
>>6605576
>apathetic
what if you're bi and dgaf about what's between their legs, is that not apathy
>>
>ftm chasers when
>>
>>6605843
>Transgirls aren't attracted to men
Where did this stereotype come from?
>>
>>6605843
>Transgirls aren't attracted to men
come again
>>
>>6605850
a lot but not all. i, personally, am ottermode
but obviously i don't blame ftms who have issues with body weight, t often makes people fat
>>
I dated a chaser and it was one of the worst experiences of my life.

Couldn't see outside the tranny box he had put me in.
>>
>>6598056
not gonna lie, not to pretend like I'm "oppressed" or something, but I honestly feel like chasers are the most ostracized sexuality out there. We're viewed by most of the lgbt crowd and everyone else in general as horny deviants. idk. There's a new sexuality every day, but I really define myself as straight, but I'm attracted to passable transwomen. And ugh, I love fucking and hanging out with transwomen. They bullshit the least amount and if you show them your heart before you try to fuck them, they come to you with the warmest love you'll ever recieve.

Idk. I'm a str8 douche coming to terms with the fact i may be a faggot. But mmm a good transgirl's body is like a gay dude covered in bacon, you know?
>>
>>6606002
move to new york city. They're everywhere.
>>
im pretty attractive and id date a chaser if you'd deal with my mental illness

^_^

its probably not gonna work well for either of us
>>
>>6605991
>t often makes people fat
All you need to do is workout..
>>
>>6606811
>im pretty attractive and id date a chaser if you'd deal with my mental illness
being aware of your issues and being attrative is pretty good i would
I have a hero complex so..
>>
File: 1462481578698.jpg (36KB, 362x467px) Image search: [Google]
1462481578698.jpg
36KB, 362x467px
>>6606654
>I honestly feel like chasers are the most ostracized sexuality out there

Nope, arguably that would be transbians.

>majority of cis women will not date them under any circumstances
>many, even the attractive ones who pass, date down because it's so hard to find a partner
>most just date other trans women and few make it in the long term because their emotional and sexual hangups make a long term relationship difficult
>huge social stigma, even more than straight trans women because they at least conform religiously to traditional female stereotypes
>hated by many cis women and a very vocal portion of feminists who actively work to demonize them at every possible opportunity
>often conflated with straight male rapists and pedophiles
>fringe academics viciously scrutinizing their sexuality, deeming it a mental illness and using it to attack their legitimacy as trans women (AGP)
>hated by other trans women who feel they give them a bad rep

You may get some flak from normal straight people and bitter trans girls but at the end of the day, you're a straight cis man. All you have to do to find a partner is go for one of the 3.5 billion cis girls in the world or cherrypick an attractive trans girl on dating sites and manipulate her into settling with you. (which is pretty easy considering how lonely and affection deprived they are)

I've seen how chasers work. They often lie and say they don't care about the dick, that they're straight even though they're deeply conflicted about their sexuality and consciously conflate them with men like you do, that they've never dated a trans girl, that they "couldn't tell at all" when they obsessively scrutinize a trans girl's body to look for tells. Of course, not every chaser does this and I'm not trying to be mean or shame you for your sexuality, but the fact is that you and other chasers don't have it as bad as you think you have.
>>
>>6604803
It gets old. Being an in between = no social status. You are just a freak to people.
>>
File: 1385208252413.jpg (32KB, 364x717px) Image search: [Google]
1385208252413.jpg
32KB, 364x717px
>>6598056
>When was the last time you saw a trans-qt
Last Tuesday

>what were they like?
Total hottie
>white Puerto Rican
>20yrs old and been on HRT for 4yrs+
>5'8"
>135lbs
>Natural C cup titties
>Functional 7in dick + no dysphoria
>Completely feminine submissive bottom
>Good kisser, gives good head, expert dick taker lets me go hard on her bp
>Calls me daddy
>Ghetto af so I dont have to hear about autism, anime, memes, or 4Chan

wew lads, FeelsGoodMan

>>6598060
>>6604695
>>6605563
>>6606811
Hi hi hi bbs, gib boipussy pls :D :D :D

>>6605134
>chase me
Google your trip, see this:
http://imgur.com/a/9CG1z

..... actually thats only like 1/3 of it
NOPE NOPE NOPE

>>6605758
>ftm chasers when
Neveruary 32nd 2099

I have never been with an FtM, but the ones I would be attracted to would have to be pre-T (aka NEVER T), good looking like a pretty femboi, in shape, exclusive bottom. I would generally be satisfied with "his" butt, but would have to give up the pussy every once in a while..... just sayin :P

>>6605863
>Where did this stereotype come from?
Directly from autistic weebshits on the internet, transbianism is virtually non existent in the IRL settings where I have seen dozens and dozens of trans girls and their friends.... ALL were exclusively attracted to males.

>>6605968
I thought u dont like trans girls fampai.... so why do you come to these threads?
:^)

>>6606002
>I need a qt trans girl that likes to top my boipussy desu
absolutely_disgusting.jpg

>>6606654
>not to pretend like I'm "oppressed" or something
No we are oppressed, this is bullshit, something needs to be done about this Tbh. I face constant oppression by the trans-matriarchy on this board and its bullshit and NEEDS TO STOP NOW !

>they come to you with the warmest love you'll ever recieve
Dont remind me T__T

>>6607031
Transbo pls go
>>
>>6607031
>having to date other trannies is oppression

but anon! trans women are women and exactly the same as cis women! don't be transphobic garbage!
>>
>>6605540
I mean, if you get a FtM that's fine with piv sex it has tons of advantages for gay tops, since pussy was designed to be penetrated unlike ass
>>
File: NOT.png (11KB, 404x399px) Image search: [Google]
NOT.png
11KB, 404x399px
>>6607867
>Directly from autistic weebshits on the internet, transbianism is virtually non existent in the IRL settings where I have seen dozens and dozens of trans girls and their friends.... ALL were exclusively attracted to males.
fucking this
>meet a qt transgirl
>looks totally gay too
>wow here comes my chance
>100% straight
>"you'll find a girlfirend if you just try more anon, i would totally date you if you were a boy"
>pussyzoned again
>>
>>6607867
>boipussy
don't believe you can fuck up more than that. Kill yerself, captn!
>>
File: d8w5e90.png (111KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
d8w5e90.png
111KB, 512x512px
>>6607867
>Hi hi hi bbs, gib boipussy pls :D :D :D
>>
>>6607867
haha

it wouldn't be as bad if i had a bigger folder of reactions to choose from

im just lazy and dont like collecting them
>>
>>6605120
i think they are a chaser who is ftm retard
>>
>>6607914
>if you get a FtM that's fine with piv sex it has tons of advantages
Anyone know ballpark what percentage of FtMs are into men?
>>
I go to school in central Ohio and don't know how the hell I am supposed to even find and meet trans girls. Anyone have any advice?
>>
>>6613542
99%
>>
>tfw no loving bf to cuddle up to and plan our day together, still cosy in our freshly slept in bed
>>
>>6614862
are you hot, anon?
>>
So we're clear that chasers aren't bisecual right?

I aint no fag-lite
>>
You know...

Don't you think it's kinda unfair?
Trans people have to spend tens of thousans on transition... And then some creepy chaser comes there and thinks he should get a chance.

Why don't you pay $10k to make this happen? It's pretty unattractive with a guy that is weaker than yourself.
>>
>>6615253
nahhh.... they did it all for me :)
>>
>>6605991
test does not make people fat
it makes people weigh more, but it's muscle weight

estrogen is what makes people fat
>>
>>6615253
>Why don't you pay $10k to make this happen? It's pretty unattractive with a guy that is weaker than yourself.
what the actual fuck?
that's not how relationships work also trans people transitioned for themselves not for some boy or girl they may date some day we are not responsible for matching the cost of transition just becuase we date or love someone trans.
>>
>>6615434
But you'd be the weaker partner, who has done nothing hard in life, nor achieved anything noteworthy.
Just not very attractive, at all.
>>
>>6613542
from my personal experience i would say it's between 30-40%

but not all gay/bi ftms are bottoms, and not all ftm bottoms will let you fuck their vagina

i know lots of gay ftm bottoms who only do backdoor, and i myself am a gay ftm top. so yanno, don't make any assumptions if you find one of us out in the wild
>>
>>6615465
why do you only want damaged partners?
>>
>>6615465
>who has done nothing hard in life, nor achieved anything noteworthy.
>Just not very attractive, at all.
you can't assume that about anyone and if said person is a man they likely have to make more money to attract a partner you don't know anything about me nor anyone like me
go jump in a river you fish
>>
>>6614862
Trans lurker here. Go to columbus. I went there and was shocked at how many trans and androgynous cuties were walking around.
>>
>>6615476
>gay ftm top

you are making me laugh anon.
>>
File: 1468595293946.jpg (109KB, 444x460px) Image search: [Google]
1468595293946.jpg
109KB, 444x460px
How do I even meet passing MTF's? I'm not a fucking spaghetti lord and I can interact like a regular human bean, but I don't know how I go about meeting transgirls without walking into the situation unknowingly.
(spoiler) tfw getting with qt campus transboy never ever due to differing political beliefs (/spoiler)
>>
>>66163873
>real woman

I think you're missing the point of this thread, tripfriend
>>
>>6616424
What if I am mainly attracted to dick, why would I want a real woman?
>>
>>6616492
I feel you anon, that's the dilemma

Looks/acts feminine outwardly, still understands what it's like to be a guy and has superior benis
>>
>>6616294
>I go to school there, I never saw any. Should I try to check out the Short North more, since I spend nearly all my time on/around my campus?
>>
>>6616546
I can't really change what makes me hard. I just want to date a cute girl. But vagina does nothing for me ;_;
>>
>>6615039
I wouldn't consider myself particularly attractive, but I would say I'm a fairly typical looking guy. Only things I really have going for me looks wise over a lot of other guys are my height and my beard
>>
>>6616585
> That's because you're a beta male. What's it like knowing you will never cum inside of my boicunt?

I'd rather you cum inside my boipussy. A cock in my ass feels so good when I'm turned on.
>>
>prefers girls
>prefers dicks
>never met a lesbian transgirl (irl)
>or like a transgirl at all actually
>even if i did, spaghetti as fuck
oh well
>>
>>6616395
move to new york city and get on grindr or ok cupid. they're everywhere. my qt3.14 trap gf is laying in my bed rn
>>
>>6616840
Are you a cis girl or another trans girl?
>>
>>6617379
cis girl
>>
>>6617392
Why do you get spaghetti around trans girls? They're more afraid of you than you are of them.
>>
>>6617556not original responder, but I feel like a lot of people become afflicted with spaghetti whenever they are the one soing the approaching
>>
File: image.jpg (511KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
511KB, 1536x2048px
cute doggo for date!

she will get you laid 200%
>>
>>6616840
>>6617556
bi leaning toward girls transgirl here. Can confirm. Cis girls are intimidating af.

I've never met a cis girl who prefers trans girls. I always assume that they think we're gross freaks. Or that they're straight and think I'm just a super femme guy ;_;

Cis guys are a little less intimidating because so many have a transgirl fetish. And if they're attracted to super femme guys they're probably attracted to trans girls too.
>>
File: 1447114628697.jpg (108KB, 900x585px) Image search: [Google]
1447114628697.jpg
108KB, 900x585px
>>6617556
>They're more afraid of you than you are of them.
transgirls are spiders
>>
>>6598056
>>6598056
So I guess this is Transbian general then?

Biggest chasers I know have been other trans girls.
>>
>attracted to traps
>hardcore bearmode, lifting for years but fat
>finally decide to get a trap gf
>know I don't deserve one because bearmode
>start cutting, doing cardio, quit smoking, drinking less
>not there yet, but getting closer

Trap love probably saved me from diabetes and heart disease. When I finally get cut, I'm gonna suck every shemale cock and cum in every tight boipucci I can get my hands on.
>>
I tried grindr but it didn't work because it was all dudes and you can't keep scrolling unless you upgrade
>>
>>6621962
yeah I never even tried it becuase i knew this would be the case.
I think it only works in California,New York,Texas and Florida
>>
>>6621788
no dont lose your bearmode! im a transgirl and id kill for a bear but bears only date other bears it seems
>>
>>6622041
Nah, I'm too fat. When I lean out (and become a "muscle bear", I think it's called?). I'll still be furry as fuck, but just not despicable to look at.

And then I'm going to hunt down every one of you transgirls and fuck you so hard it nearly kills you. Get ready, cause I'm coming for you (and in you).
>>
Currently talking with two different FtM cuties. Looking for something long term and one of them is really looking like a possibility. Feels good man
>>
>>6622149
Fuck me, MtF** don't know how I fucked that one up
>>
my boyfriend promised he'd never touch or suck on my feminine dick again, how likely do you chasers think he'd be to do it?
he knows how much it hurts me, last time it happened I cried a lot and wanted to die and we both got really worked up about it. he loves me and doesn't want to lose me he said he was being selfish but idk if it will happen again, would you guys be able to control yourselves?
>>
File: 1385208252430.jpg (98KB, 508x619px) Image search: [Google]
1385208252430.jpg
98KB, 508x619px
>>6607958
>pussyzoned again
LUL

>>6608086
>don't believe you can fuck up more than that
Nah familia I have graduated "you fucked up" tier, I have too many trans girls chasing me right now Tbh. I already told the #1 girl on my waifu tier list to fuck off, I guarantee you that no other chaser on here would have the balls to do that. Every drop and cut contact is simply money in my pocket and more free time for myself at this point.

Its not even a matter of 0 fucks given, I am literally gaining time and money not giving fucks.... LITERALLY.

Feels good up here fampai, see you when you make it xD

>>6614932
>tfw no loving bf to cuddle up to and plan our day together, still cosy in our freshly slept in bed
Planning your day after the day already gets there....... sure is pleb tier up in here, sorry to say anon tran but you are never gonna make it.

>>6615434
>what the actual fuck?
Getting trolled this easily .... LUL
Never gonna make it F A M

>>6615476
>and i myself am a gay ftm top
LUL xD KEK

>>6616395
>I'm not a fucking spaghetti lord
okay....
>uses the phrase "human bean"
>doesnt know how to meet trannies
>thinks differing political beliefs are stronger than either love or lust
>uses "/spoiler"
>not a spaghetti lord

Yea, nah kys my man xD

>>6621788
>When I finally get cut, I'm gonna suck every shemale cock and cum in every tight boipucci I can get my hands on.
LUL The Carthaginian laughed @ this post.
Define your "bearmode" in terms of height and weight, also what was your Deadlift like when you were fat?

>>6622026
>I think it only works in California,New York,Texas and Florida
Trying to leave Illinois off the list of big states.... stop right there anon scum. Also Cali, Texas, and Florida are full of border jumpers cuz no wall.... just sayin xD
>>
>>6622193
>Define your "bearmode" in terms of height and weight, also what was your Deadlift like when you were fat?
6'2" 265lbs, 505lbs deadlift come at me faggot
>>
>>6622186
>my boyfriend promised he'd never touch or suck on my feminine dick again, how likely do you chasers think he'd be to do it?
"hey random people on 4chan someone you don't know at all promised something, how likely do you think they will keep that promise?"

uh... the average rate of promise keeping i suppose?

>>6622193
>Every drop and cut contact is simply money in my pocket and more free time for myself at this point.
wait what youre getting paid for that?
>>
>>6622213
that wasn't the question I asked but thanks for your contribution
>>
File: IMG_0184.jpg (103KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0184.jpg
103KB, 1080x1080px
Trans woman who prefers cis women or trans women. no dudes, omfg again... No Dudes!

my area sucks. fuck california lol.
kik : sammysyn

chase me.
>>
>>6622311
Don't worry, I'm sure no dudes want to be anywhere near your 6 foot virgin ass
>>
>>6622217
i just want a cute ftm with a boypussy i can fuck and worship without getting dumped over liking vag
>>
>>6598056
Whenever I see cute girls that look like they're trying to be cute boys, it does something to my mind that I can't shake.
I feel like they're outwardly making a statement about their sexuality and even approaching them on the off chance they're more open is in itself offensive.

Is it okay for a straight man to approach a woman who works so hard to project a masculine/male or butch appearance?
>>
>>6622382
im a little girl with a dingaling
>>
>>6622485
17 like a girl
>>
is there such a thing as chasing chasers?
>>
>>6622692
ricky is that you
>>
>>6622186
>would you guys be able to control yourselves?
I'm no animal although i would never date you or anyone with the same rule/restrictions so the question seems irrelevant
>>
>>6622193
>Trying to leave Illinois off the list of big states.... stop right there anon scum. Also Cali, Texas, and Florida are full of border jumpers cuz no wall.... just sayin xD
those are just the big states with large trans populations so i assume they would have a decent chance on grindr which was their question
Why so defensive about your shit state?
>>
>>6622743
wanna be my boyfriend
>>
>>6622692
>is there such a thing as chasing chasers?
yes they tend to be femboys and drag queens who go after chasers
>>
>>6621962
can't you just black all the dudes?
>>
>>6622798
ok i dont have a twitter but ill make one
do you have steam or skype or anything convenient
>>
>>6622347
lol 5'7"
<3
anger issues much kiddo?
>>
File: Screenshot_20160713-022351.png (262KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160713-022351.png
262KB, 1080x1920px
>>6622722
ya it's me do I know you?

>>6622786
I guess I'm a femboy
>>
>>6622821
weve talked a lil before
since youre posting pics like that care to direct me to some of your hotter ones (im les)
>>
Finding a tiny, nerdy trap would be a dream. Someone vers that I can pick up and fuck, but doesn't mind getting on top from time to time. This is the dream, I hold it close to my heart.
>>
>>6622041
Please be near Seattle. Bear type cis male here.
>>
File: Snapchat-3618908301554764165.jpg (448KB, 1080x1776px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-3618908301554764165.jpg
448KB, 1080x1776px
tfw you meet up with 6'5" hottie and his benis is smaller than yours

>>6622821
this is a blue board silly lesbian
>>
>>6622835
Oops meant to reply to you :^)
>>
>>6622887
youre not ricky
you look too asian
i want to kiss ricky

>this is a blue board
unsee tho
>pls
>>
>>6622887
As a 6'4 man, that's got me real curious about the size of your benis parts

Also, you cute as hell, holy shit.
>>
>>6622931
I'm not Asian but I do tell some guys I'm latin/Asian mixed for extra "exotic" points.

>>6622968
I'm like 6" and pretty thick. it's a handful. which is surprising to some guys cause I'm so petite.

and I know right? ;)
>>
>>6623009
You're sounding more and more like my kinda gurl!
>>
>>6622441
i'm a bislut reverse trap
and i always hope guys that want to talk will approach me first,
since i'm usually unsure if my appearance is their 'thing
>>
>>6622518
>>6622743
mods PLEASE
>>
File: Snapchat-3055782014871824868.jpg (383KB, 1080x1776px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-3055782014871824868.jpg
383KB, 1080x1776px
>>6623023
>gurl
vomits. if whores are your kinda thing then sure :)

>>6623040
I love (You).
>>
>>6623104
I would never guess that you'd have a 6 incher

I'd be up for that challenge
>>
>>6623009
I'm 6'4" and 6.5", but not very thick

which is fine because I like bottoming
>>
>>6623119
stop projecting so hard. you'll be in my prayers.

>>6623121
all for the low price of $200/hr ;)

>>6623158
>I like bottoming
lol gay. I'll top you if you pay me tho.
>>
>>6623170
That's pretty cheap in my currency

But unfortunately; plane tickets cost money too
>>
>>6623009
what happened to your comic girl eyebrows and everything though? you look completely different
>>
>>6623170
If I weren't gay I'd just have sex with women
>>
File: Snapchat-5149440983828835019.jpg (332KB, 1080x1776px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-5149440983828835019.jpg
332KB, 1080x1776px
>>6623204
stop bragging and just give me your money.

>>6623208
comic girl eyebrows? I think it's just the snapchat filters cause I haven't changed at all besides some minor weight gain.

>>6623217
will you at least douche?
>>
File: redanime.png (322KB, 601x434px) Image search: [Google]
redanime.png
322KB, 601x434px
>>6623357
you used to always have this expression
>>
gay-ish cis male seeking post-op ftm to hand cuff me to the radiator, punch me in the face repeatedly, and then shove his cunt in my face just when i'm at my weakest and force me to get my tongue deep in there.

and if i'm a good boy, after uncuffing me cuddle me from behind and give me a handjob.
>>
>>6623357
I always do an enema before I bottom
>>
>>6598056
FTM chaser here. I'm a cis guy, where dem slutty ftms at?
>>
File: 1436396502195.png (3MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1436396502195.png
3MB, 1600x1200px
a-any Dallas mtf?
looking for qt top to make gf.
>>
>>6622208
for your weight you should be pulling over 600
>>
>>6623511
thats rather specific
>>
>>6623419
nah I smile in almost all of my pics

>>6623528
bottoms are ewwy
>>
File: Bs7naBt.jpg (239KB, 1018x645px) Image search: [Google]
Bs7naBt.jpg
239KB, 1018x645px
>>6624053
errr correction, not looking for a top... I think.
this shit is confusing.
you be the chick, I be the dude, as I assume would be implied by "gf".
I give, you take?

my dick goes inside you, not the other way around. Thats what I'm trying to get at.
>>
File: 1385208252419.jpg (47KB, 492x558px) Image search: [Google]
1385208252419.jpg
47KB, 492x558px
>>6622208
>6'2" 265lbs, 505lbs deadlift come at me faggot
Nigga pls are you serious?
I am 5'10" 180lbs and I DL 450lbs, at your size you should be over 600lb, and really on into 700lb if you actually athletic. You are fatter than you think, and when you shred down you are gonna be a lanklet senpai, sorry to break it to you.... confirmed for not making it LUL (:

>>6622311
>chase me
Hi Tumblr :^)

>>>/tumblr/
>>>/out/

>>6624243
>errr correction, not looking for a top... I think.
>this shit is confusing
LMAO first day on the job huh? I think you kinda gave away the fact that you are just a lonely dude that cant get any pussy so is now trying the tranny route..... not gonna make it desu :(
>>
>>6617556
Not as much spaghetti around trans girls as much as spaghetti around cute girls in general, unfortunately.

>>6618626
I swear cis girls who like/prefer trans girls exist! Or at least I do. I've only met a few others who have talked about it, and even then only online - but I'm not in the habit of asking people about their preferred girly genitals or anything, so who knows.
>>
>>6624698
Well if you ever meet a transgirl irl you're going to have to be outgoing and don't give up! I promise we're more spaghetti than you!

Also if you find us when we're in that weird androgynous stage that's probably the best time to grab us up desu. If you're there for us through that we will probably love you forever. But we'll be harder to catch because we have like no self confidence. And you would have to be willing to date someone who doesn't pass.

Are you in college? Maybe check your college's lgbt club if you are. I don't go to mine, but a lot of trans girls do.

Also if you want to try online dating go on OKC and under the question "would you date a trans person" mark yes and mark the yes option as the highest importance for other people. Then you'll have a really high match % with basically every trans girl because thats the main question we mark as super important and the way okc's algorithm works takes into account the level of importance you choose too. Like that single question is the reason I have 80%+ matches with every other trans girl on okc.
>>
>>6624243
yes please.
>>
>Masturbated to crossdressers/drag queens basically my whole life
>Just turned 25
>Still a virgin
>Can't remember ever meeting a crossdresser of any type
I still don't understand how such a fetish starts
>>
>>6622193
>LUL xD KEK
>F A M
>fampai
>xD
>kys xD
>LUL
>sayin xD
How many levels of irony are we on?

>>6622441
Yeah a lot of butch women and tomboys are bi/straight, you have a chance and if you're not creepy about it I don't think they would mind
Especially outside of US/western world where you the butch stereotype didn't really exist

>>6623947
Grindr?

>>6625759
I had a very effeminate friend/classmate in elementary school and wanted to force him into crossdressing and find out if he wants to be a girl but I have no clue where I got the fucking idea, I think I got it in first grade so I must've been like 7

Oddly enough my cousin's wife looks pretty MtF (she's cis, I've seen her pregnant) and most the cis girls I've crushed on had some MtF vibes too, my father was supposedly sort of a femboy when he was young and my mom while definitely straight seems to have a preference for skinny effeminate boys, I only learned about all this shit when my sexuality was established, maybe there's some genetic tendency to mate with androgynous looking people in my family
I wish we were on better terms/I was less autistic so I could actually ask about it
>>
>>6623419
What's the source for this? Looks neat.
>>
I'm a cis lesbian who have a power woman fantasy where she will dominate me with her fake/real dick and make me submit.

I will never find the one. All I ask is that she's passable enough and love me in this manner ;_;.
>>
>>6624161
If I didn't like the cock, what would I be doing with trannies?

>>6626094
I went on grindr and there's pages and pages of dudes, not a single t-girl
>>
>>6627241
>I went on grindr and there's pages and pages of dudes, not a single t-girl
where do you live mate?
>>
>>6627567
san francisco bay area

I'm thinking there are so many gay dudes they just drown the transsexuals out
>>
File: FB_IMG_1462966578148.jpg (6KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1462966578148.jpg
6KB, 184x184px
>>6627586
>Do any of you transgirls have a crush on any of the chasers on 4chan?
Carth-sensei is most pleasing to my feminine sensibilities especially when he starts to get impatient and aggressive
>>
>>6625663
Damn, I should honestly bite the bullet on OKC then. Didn't know the system worked like that.
Though I will have to check out the lgbt club. It was a wreck last time I went, but who knows.
Thank you for the tips, senpai!

>>6627114
>tfw lesbian dommes (trans or not) are so rare
know that feel
>>
>>6628607
A-a-also make sure you look for us in your classes though bc not all of us go to lgbt clubs. Some of us are too scared ;_;
>>
>>6604695
God, Peridot is adorable.
>>
>>6627783
Same in Atlanta
although i still see trans girls quite often when i'm up there. I have personally met quite a few trans men too
one i'm even friends with
Anyhow i pretty sure there is a trans tag that both ftms and mtfs use on grindr
>>6628170
He's the only memorable one at this time
>>
File: 57647295_p0.png (1MB, 800x1120px) Image search: [Google]
57647295_p0.png
1MB, 800x1120px
>>6629396
I'll make sure to keep my eyes open, anon friend. Cute girls can show up at any time.
>>
>>6622311
wuts ur area bb.
lets pee on cop cars
>>
>used to be hardcore chaser
>slowly realizing I'm trans too and was seeking out trans girls to vicariously enjoy their transition
I can't be the only one who found out this way
>>
>>6632807
apparently it's kind of common like 1 in 3 or something like that seems fucking odd to me but whatever
would never want to be a girl i love being a guy i just like trans women
>>
>>6633125
chasers have AGP
>>
>>6635372
some*
>>
>>6632807
>used to be hardcore chaser but dyke, kinda hate my body and feel weird looking at males (especially their delicious flatchests) but never put the two together
>slowly realizing I might be FtM and was seeking out trans girls to vicariously enjoy their transition and also get a gf i would understand without catching the gay from seeking out another FtM that's probably a gross fujoshi anyway
>slowly realizing I might be bi too and like dickgirls because i plain like both girls and dick
>do some exploration and experimenting
>find out i'm actually overall more comfortable as female though i would still rather cut my tits off and ended up presenting as more masculine than i allowed myself before
>find out i do like dick but don't really have attraction to the rest of the man and also don't like bottoming unless sucking cock counts
>still have a much stronger attraction to MtFs than anyone else
>still get mad jelly when i see a particularly skinny and feminine boy
>basically just made a 360* turn and went back to where I was 15 years ago
The main thing that changed is that my social skills got a bit better and I'm less creepy about it, I'm probably still very creepy though
>>
Does it make me a chaser if I want to date a transgirl because I can't bring myself to transition?
>>
>>6636732
same
>>
>>6636916
But dating a cis woman is also essentially dating a monkey in a dress
>>
>>6636916
Tbh I've seen 4 trannies irl and 3 of them passed very well and were very attractive by objective standards, that's a much better ratio than cis women where 99% look like monkey in a dress with no makeup sense

I assume if I had bigger (and older) sample size the average tranny would quickly become very, very ugly (I mean, I think most cis women in my area look like men in dresses so it's not like I have low standards with passing, it's quite the opposite, I'm picky as fuck), but I had great luck so my perception is very positive

I would probably be less fixated on them if I had different experiences as a teen/young adult, but I somehow managed to bump almost exclusively into the stereotypical got hrt for 18th birthday hsts types

>>6636982
>Yeah but they don't have man facial hair and don't smell like a man.
You know even the ugliest of transsexuals don't after they get lasers and hrt
>>
>>6636982
>smell like a man
If they are on hrt this is plain false.
>have facial hair
I don't date anyone, cis male, cis female, mtf, or ftm that doesn't put effort in their appearance.
>fake life
Trannies not transitioning are the ones living a fake life familia
>>
>>6636916
>>6636982
>Tfw chase crossdressers
I see no negatives. Though fuck not shaving, that's required.
>>
>>6605540
i like them
>>
File: mm2.jpg (32KB, 704x398px) Image search: [Google]
mm2.jpg
32KB, 704x398px
Where da cute ftm bois at? Do you even like guys?
>>
>>6636916
Appearance is all that matters
biology is irrelevant
>>
>>6604803
same
>>
>>6636916
monkey, huh?

That's misandric af. For your sake I hope you're not male, it would be sad to be that self hating
>>
>>6637815
Probably in their general
>>
File: femboy.jpg (34KB, 400x266px) Image search: [Google]
femboy.jpg
34KB, 400x266px
>>6637953
no, its not ok. if you consider males monkeys, and you're male yourself, that means you have some serious self loathing down there

perhaps you're a tranny? you're avatarfagging with anime girls, you have to be one. gender disphoria sucks, right?

however, the truth is that you only look like monkey if you allow yourself to. this is true for both men and women.
>>
>>6622041
Please be in NYC. It's nicer than whatever is near Seattle.
>>
File: image.jpg (219KB, 961x961px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
219KB, 961x961px
Any girls wanna hmu kik: wdbrownr
>>
>>6632807
you are the worst... and super common. Probably the majority of chasers actually..
>>
File: 133099_1233263404663_236_169.jpg (28KB, 236x169px) Image search: [Google]
133099_1233263404663_236_169.jpg
28KB, 236x169px
(1/1)
>be me
>11 years old
>have conservative, religious (but not uber conservative or bigoted) family
>get home from school
>turn on tv
>boy meets world is on
>it's an episode where shawn and corey dress up as a girls for a school project
>"wow that's weird ok wonder where this episode's gonna go"
>corey dresses up as a girl
>first thought is like
>"hahah look at him. he's a boy dressed as a girl haha that's silly and gay what a homo"
>mfw 11 year olds actually talk like this.
>lol good times
>>
>>6640778
that (1/1) should've been (1/9)***

(2/9)
anyway..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_qcQKXQUDQ
11:28 is the part I'm talking about
>corey doesn't think he looks good
>he's right
>doesn't pass at all
>corey and topanga devilishly look at shawn
>next scene is shawn wearing a dress and makeup and wig
>mfw he's really passable
>start to blush
>"wow shawn looks so...pretty.. Like a girl. I thought only *girls* are allowed to be pretty"
>start breathing heavy
>"what did corey and topango *do* to him?"
>start feeling embarrassed even though nobody was in the room
>start feeling scared a parent will walk in the room
>start physically writhing in sexual frustration at the sight of my first real trap
>eyes are *glued* to the television, amazed and confused
>feel bewildered and wonderful after the episode
>wanted to watch it again
>>
(3/9)
>grow up liking girls/women
>turns out I just like certain aspects of women but we'll get to that
>always an inbetweener throughout grammar/high school
>always true to myself though, so it was alright
>had chads come up to me at graduation
>"yo anon I was always jealous of you because you were always yourself and I really respect that, bro."
>lol thanks chad
>ngl I was kind of of a faggot but whatever so was everyone in high school at least I wasn't uninteresting
>grew up in poor blue collar but white neighborhood of a major city
>lotta "tough guys"
>mfw most of them are either retarded or latent homosexuals
>whatever, that's most italians anyway
>grow up kinda hating everybody
>basic crowds are too bro-y and get into too much trouble and the women are retarded
>meanwhile, everyone else who isn't basic is either a *total* faggot or cringeworthy neckbeard vidya douche
>"ugh fuck this neighborhood get me outta here"
>found solace in the theatre/music crowd when it came to lifestyle
>mostly a beta crowd but whatever, it was a lot of fun doing/going to shows and writing music
>find and hang out with the veeery few alphas in the theatre/music scene (there were maybe like 3?) where I was growing up
>>
(4/9)
>always found myself attracted to really feminine gays or androgynous looking women who weren't fat
>mfw most feminine gays are faggy drama queens (the *insufferable* gays) that are dissapointments to their father
>mfw most androgynous women turn into lesbians or are viewed as "ugly" by mainstream society, so they're hard to date because they turn into hair-dying sjw type due to lack of cock
>In hindsight this was me finding out that I wasn't really that sexually attracted to women
>turns out I was sexually attracted to a good bone structure, shaved legs, winged eyeliner, symmetrical face, long hair, and a feminine/submissive attitude
>and penis, i guess
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjCfE1n6nW4
>literally me at 2:39
>but we'll get to that in a bit
>found the male physique gross but also vaginas gross
>knew what asexuality was but was a very sexual person
>shemale and lesbian porn were the only types I watched
>"What the fuck is wrong with me? Why am I like this? I wish I was born a girl so I could just be lesbian"
>every. single. day.
>queue sobbing and shame after masturbating
>queue suicidal thoughts
>>
(5/9)
>discover /b/ when I was about 15 or so
>discover tumblr around the same time
>discover trap threads
>discover mtf blogs
>"wow this is just kinda normal here"
>see *gorgeous* feminized bodies and just everything, I guess
>garner sympathy for and start to romanticize the mtf struggle
>this was after reading about transgirls and transwomen getting thrown out of homes, murdered, thrown into poverty in order to afford transitioning, etc.
>also reading into the general mtf culture (humor, interests, support groups, stories, etc.)
>always romanicized the idea of leaving wherever I was and having a new life with a trap gf and being a provider and a consoler and a good bf for her to help protect her from the mainstream world
>didn't wanna fit into the normal image of being a "chaser" who only wants to fuck and leave
>saw the greatest reason behind trans suicide was lack of love
>ugh, my heart for these women :/
>basically grow up on /b/
>wouldn't ever lurk without a trap tab open or some mtf blog
>go to college
>frat boy crowd
>facetiously homoerotic but hilarious and fun
>lots of tomfoolrey happening in the fraternity crowd (so not gay) *eyeroll*
>if I was gay it would've been totally fine, but if I was open about being a chaser, it would've been goddamn social suicide
>>
File: 1467161051512.jpg (184KB, 1073x744px) Image search: [Google]
1467161051512.jpg
184KB, 1073x744px
(6/9)
>3rd year of college find my favorite crowd
>it was a disgusting sex, alcohol, and drug-filled house called the "traphouse"
>literally the tower of babel
>owned by two FtM transes (one of whom had a beard I was jealous of), a gay latino, a lesbian with short blue hair, some pretty regular chick, and a white chick who *really* loved black dick
>super liberal but staunchly *anti*-pc crowd
>kinda like the LGBT movement in the 90's before it became about genderfluidity cancer
>example: the wifi password was "#fuckthefaggots"
>parties there were lit
>attended by LGBT, musicians, stand up comedians, artists, theatre
>creative types, I guess you could say
normalfags veered away because no homo
>happy as a pig in shit with that crowd
>kind of discover a bit more who I was with them
>best friend was a masc gay Greek dude
>he was technically bi, but was mostly attracted to faggy submissive gay guys or really beautiful women
>like a literal hedonist ancient greek
>lmfao

pic related. these types were not allowed at our parties. And if they were, other fags would make fun of them for being a douche to everyone
>>
(7/9)
>people in my crowd start dying of drug and alcohol-related issues
>nothing is the same anymore
>have a nobody job
>decide to sell everything, say goodbye to friends and family, and move to nyc
>come to nyc with two bags and $900
>holy shit this is awesome
>like a city of traphouses
>so much degeneracy everywhere, I love it
>long story short, I make it in marketing
>get on grindr
>get on okcupid
>jesus fucking christ passable traps and femboys are everywhere
>start going on dates
>get a lot of blowback from some self-hating trannies who demonize chasers
>don't blame em though, most of us are dicks
>find out most transwomen aren't sjw types; the internet LIED to me lmfao
>but
>this might be idiosyncratic to new york city, because everyone here, in a way, is trying to "make it" with something retarded
>but find out that with like...80% of PASSABLE transwomen
>of that 80%, half are either fucking *insane* (as in they will slash your tires or something) and the other half are just self-righteous fags trying to be some model or YouTube star
>the other 20% are chill, hot, dtf, genuinely and not incessantly annoying
>mostly due to the fact that they've been through a lot to get where they are today and their humility is a virtue
>these types are known as unicorns
>but they ARE out there
>and I think I met one
>>
File: 1467698876470.jpg (62KB, 500x488px) Image search: [Google]
1467698876470.jpg
62KB, 500x488px
(8/9)
>get on grindr
>meet one at central park playing pokemon go
>beautiful, white, skinny, feminized body, soft skin, tattoo'd, passable, long hair, perfect eyebrows, straight and white teeth, beautiful smile, actually nice girl clothes
>not insane, (emotional, but all girls are anyway..), hilarious, comically facetious, kind of basic (but she's trans so it's hot), amy winehouse fan, very selfless, humble, and just....fuck, really cool
>loved winged eyeliner
>ugh. bae.
>we get to know each other and just
>(it scares me to type it because it's too real but since I'm anon...fuck it)
>fall in love
>never been happier
>she's just a beautiful person to me
>but she was moving to Miami soon
>nyc wasn't working out for her
>I'm renting out a place on weekly leases trying to save as much money as possible to pay off denbts
>I'm totally fine, though
>but she wasn't
>she had gotten robbed at her place and really needed to leave
>she'd been on her own since she was 17
>22 now
>has been transitioning for 2 years
>about to be technically homeless
>it was too early to romantically ask someone to stay
>but i'm in love
>so i did it anyway
>she wanted to
>but everything was happening too fast. We had to be reasonable.
>so she left, and it was hard for both of us

pic very related.
>>
(9/9)
>new york state now offers ffs under medicaid
>she's gonna come back for that after she touches base in Miami, gathers her bearings, and come live with me, getting her surgeries and basically playing housewife
>that's in about a month or so
>inb4 she's a mooch who doesn't really love you
>guys she thinks *she's* the lucky one in the relationship

the entire point of the story was, though
>I've always been sexually attracted to traps and *only* sexually attracted to traps
>it's hard to be trans, but fuck it's hard to be a chaser in today's society, too!
>my sexual journey was long and hard and it still is hard (lel)
>i moved to nyc to pursue my lifestyle (a.k.a. being a tranny fucking degenerate faggot lmfao) and quench my sexual appetite more and now I'm really happy
>I found a trans girl and I'm fucking in love and it scares the shit out of me
>hopefully my family will understand
>idrc if my friends don't understand. If they're bigoted they're shitty friends and I'm already in nyc, so what are they gonna do anyway?
>started to watch milo yiannopolus and Blaire White on youtube, and that's really doing a lot for my confidence and I think I might come out to some people as just plainly "gay"
>but I'm still not sure
>thanks for the safe space, guys

To the faggots that stuck through the whole story, thank you. Wish me luck. Good vibes. I love you all.

pic related: nyc is the only place to really be if you're a chaser trying to look for actual romantic love instead of hookups. I can't imagine being a chaser anywhere else.
>>
>>6640817
That's really sweet anon. I wish the best of luck to the two of you. I'm mtf and hope I can find someone like you someday.
>>
File: 1385208252460.jpg (20KB, 361x371px) Image search: [Google]
1385208252460.jpg
20KB, 361x371px
>>6628170
lol

>>6632807
>seeking out trans girls to vicariously enjoy their transition
I seek out cis girls to vicariously enjoy their menstrual cycle

Closeted trans chaser makes no logical sense, then again that does comport with the mental illnesses that trans girls have.

>>6635339
>How many of you chasers have transwomen as a partner or had one in the past?
I have had multiple, I gotta say that a committed relationship with a trans girl is not for the faint of heart desu. Kinda like being a sane person and voluntarily going to an insane asylum to be locked up every weekend.

>>6636732
>Does it make me a chaser if I want to date a transgirl because I can't bring myself to transition?
It makes you a mentally ill person that should seek help from a medical professional.

>>6638166
>perhaps you're a tranny? you're avatarfagging with anime girls
Yeah Maki is a fuckin loser. He used to try to hook up with trans girls in PassGen last year but he got BTFO when I arrived. He is overweight, doesnt keep his beard or hair maintained very well, and has a 4in dick which he thought was big enough to be impressive and post in a PassGen thread before.

Now he trolls /lgbt/ on his cellphone getting banned every single day, and trying to pretend like he doesnt still like trans girls. LUL kid is lonely, autistic and a joke, probably also a repressed trans, just point and laugh at him its all he deserves.

>>6640778
>>6640780
>>6640784
>>6640791
>>6640794
>>6640798
>>6640804
>>6640806
>>6640817
LOL wow people try to say I make long posts, but its responding to multiple people not writing my life story in greentext like an autistic asshole. This is not your blog motherfucker fuck off. 20,000 characters not needed to explain you are a lonely beta cuck loser in NYC that likes to bang trannies.

Also if you think your little "white", "gotta go back to Miami" sweetheart aint nuts you are fuckin retarded my faM.

>being new
>acting like you are not new
KEK
>>
>>6643194
>I thought we were friends carth
Bullying trans girls for no reason, shitting up every thread you ever enter requiring you to be banned every day, harassing chasers, having anime on your hard drive......

No we are not friends. I would kick your punk ass if I saw you IRL kid.
>>
File: image.jpg (49KB, 634x907px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49KB, 634x907px
Okay

We should create an official Chaser Coalition and band together to chase together

This could work

This is also a one time offer ONLY
>>
>>6642931
I've never seen Maki get btfo this hard. Carthposts must be an acquired taste.
>>
Am I considered a chaser if I want to meet and befriend transsexuals?
I feel like their stories would be exciting, and I'd love to see how they progress and help however I can.
>>
>>6640817
you're wrong, almost every passing trans girl wants romantic love and we're all over, my bf didn't find me in new york. also desu you don't seem like the type I'd want to have a relationship with.

>>6646312
nope, you sound like a decent person
>>
We have a /v/ discord if any of you cucks wanna join?? :)

https://discord.gg/DENHf

We're actually active and play vidya together
>>
>>6624626
>LMAO first day on the job huh?
I suppose you could put it that way
>I think you kinda gave away the fact that you are just a lonely dude that cant get any pussy so is now trying the tranny route..... not gonna make it desu :(
its more like a friend came out to me as trans and in love with me, and as soon as i started to reciprocate (after almot a year of mental gymnastics and advances) decided that having a relationship is gay, for lack of a better phrase to use on 4chan.
now Im blue balled and wanting a qt trap to buy frilly dresses for and live out my /k/ memes.

also, only fags say LMAO.

>>6625665
where ya from slugger.
>>
>>6598056

I'm a chaser, I like women with dicks, and feminine guys. It kind of sucks though because there aren't many trans in my area (Austin) and most gay guys don't want a longterm relationship, and 1-night stands aren't really appealing to me.
>>
>>6647840
>you're wrong, almost every passing trans girl wants romantic love and we're all over, my bf didn't find me in new york. also desu you don't seem like the type I'd want to have a relationship with.
i mean it does seem correct from a chaser perspective that a big city is a better place to be, like if you're in bumfuck montana and you want to find a tran to be your wife you can like... go on craigslist and bang one of the two hons on there and that's it. there might be one passing transgirl in the state but you're not going to find her
>>
>>6642931
are you sure you don't want a big dicked gurl to slam your ass, maybe you are repressed to
>>
>>6643499
it was funny and brutal, agreed
>>
>>6646312
you sound like a repressed trans. Normal straight guys are not "excited" by stories of transition. Maybe you should reevaluate your wear genderbending fetish
>>
>>6651546
you all sound like fags to me to be honest
>>
>>6651739
most trans women don't want gays anyway they are all women in the bed room they all turn into little sissies. trans women would rather be alone (...and will be) than fuck around with some fag unless they just want amuse themselves
>>
>>6598056
Am I a chaser? I find androdgyny attractive, ergo I find a lot of trans people attractive, but I've never (knowingly) approached any (I don't tend to approach cis people either, come to think.)
>>
>>6652476

>transwomen want to be women in the bedroom

I think you're misunderstanding me anon, I don't expect them to take on the male role in the bedroom. I just think a dick on a transwoman is hot in the same way someone would think big boobs or some other trait is hot.
>>
>>6652611
ya cause you want to suck it and put it in you. Worshipping cock is about as gay as you can get
>>
>>6652642
you are a weird autist.
>>
>>6652646

I don't want to put it in me though senpai.
>>
>>6652642
>What's the appeal of men in a dress? I literally cannot understand this fetish please explain it to me.

Personally I think dicks are sexier than vaginas, but I'm not attracted to men in general so only femboys and trans interest me, also there is a sense of comradery between men, whereas girls are just so alien to me.

Basically its lewd sex and companionship without the commitment, responsibility or drama that comes with dealing with real woman.
>>
>>6652659

I do lol.

I think trannies are just insecure though. A real woman would be willing to dom her man in bed with a strap on or whatever because shes comfortable with her femininity and his masculinity. Trannies can deal with anything that would challenge their self delusions.
>>
I'm going to try and chase Chara, am i fucked?
>>
>>6652738
No. A real women sleep with a real man and enjoys the feminine masculine dynamic from him pounding her pussy. The amount of women that enjoy having a man (the person suppose to protect them guide them lead them teach her son's to be men) that likes to be a little bit ch is like .0000000045% and half of those will cuck him on top of it
>>
>>6607031
>>6607958
T H I S
>>6624698
Cis girls who like/are willing to date trans girls? More like unicorns, at least online.
>>6628607
>lesbian dommes are rare
Yes, yes they are. It makes me cry

Yeah, i'm not sure about dating someone because i'm just a fetish to them but I mean if they loved me for other reasons that's cool. Plus I mean better to date someone I know is cool with me than be on a date with someone I like and get turned down because they're an asshole.
>>
>>6652738
Unless she's not into that. I'm sure a trans person would do that too if they're into it. I don't like the idea of strap ons, me personally. I'd rather use my fingers or a dildo or some shit.
>>
>last time I saw a trans qt.
>yesterday, took him to get coffee.
Really wanna suck his dick and have him dom me but he gives off the "good boy" vibe.
>>
>>6623009
What state are you in,btw?
>>
>>6627783
I live here too, and it's sad. Scroll once and my page fills up with trans girls from LA.
>>
>>6626649

Batwoman:Elegy.
>>
>>6640817
>>new york state now offers ffs under medicaid

Is this true? I'd literally move to NY to be a poorfag with 4 roommates just to have FFS.
>>
>>6653025

Even so, its still just insecurity and silliness. Fucking someone doesnt make you a tough guy.
Thread posts: 202
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.