[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cis Lesbian General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 428
Thread images: 113

File: awrgwgwag.jpg (291KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
awrgwgwag.jpg
291KB, 1920x1080px
Cis Lesbian General: MMORPG Edition

Do you play MMOs? Why would you ever do that to yourself?

Add these to your filter list: http://pastebin.com/hmZKdbmE
And keep updating your filters with every thread. Some advice to keep this general decent: Recognize the ability to hide posts that are attention-seeking. Avoid discussions of feminism, questions of gender, or other topics more suited for your tumblr. This thread is intended for AFAB lesbians to discuss and congregate on 4chan's /lgbt/ board. Therefore please respect /lgbt/ board rules, and 4chan global rules.

To join the Skype email: [email protected]
To join Discord look here: http://pastebin.com/U9Jy56dJ
>>
I fucking hate all video games.
>>
>>6581214
Discord server expired
>>
My guild of like 7 years kicked me out for being gay, fuck their obsession with our facebooks.
>>
Gay robot here, sorry to intrude. I have some questions primarily aimed at any butch lesbians willing to answer them. I guess non butch lesbians can answer them too.

How do you handle and personally feel when you are rejected?

What are your feelings on dominate Stacey lesbians that seem to have a better time catching girlfriends than you do?

Is it meme or not that you bro easily with straight guys?

How much meme is it that gay men and lesbians can't stand each other? (as a gay whose closest friend is a lesbian I can say first hand that it's certainly not impossible for both types to get along but, maybe she and I are an unusual exception)

Do you 'like' the term 'lesbian' or would you honestly rather be referred to as a 'gay woman'?
>>
>>6581313

tomboy not butch but here we go

>How do you handle and personally feel when you are rejected?
just forget about it

What are your feelings on dominate Stacey lesbians that seem to have a better time catching girlfriends than you do?
thats not really something i have to worry about because i already have a gf

Is it meme or not that you bro easily with straight guys?
not a meme for me, real shit

How much meme is it that gay men and lesbians can't stand each other? (as a gay whose closest friend is a lesbian I can say first hand that it's certainly not impossible for both types to get along but, maybe she and I are an unusual exception)
no idea desu

Do you 'like' the term 'lesbian' or would you honestly rather be referred to as a 'gay woman'?
don't give a shit
>>
>>6581313
Like normal. Bit embarrassed, but unless they were a cunt about it, I don't really care.

>What are your feelings on dominate Stacey lesbians
Dominate Stacey lesbians, what, femmes? I dunno if they have an easier time persay, I feel like a lot of those girls tend to wait to be hit on, and unless they're in a super gay place where you could rightfully assume everyone's a dyke, they get passed over because they seem straight. (Or like a pillow princess/'experimenter'.) Everyone has their own challenges.
If a girl would only date an ultra-femme, we wouldn't get along and I wouldn't want to change myself that much to be with someone I won't like past fucking anyway.

>Is it meme or not that you bro easily with straight guys?
Depends on the situation.
I had guy friends from the start and never left them. None of us ever 'fell' for each other really, so coming out didn't change the dynamic. And since I hang out with those guys, anyone new I'm going to meet is likely also going to be a guy.

I think it's a sort of specific guy that lesbians bond with. Your 'chads' aren't going to be lesbian friendly.

>How much meme is it that gay men and lesbians can't stand each other?
Depends. 'Men disliking women' is certainly a thing, and it's easy for them to get into a self-righteous circle jerk about it when they're gay because they don't 'need' women for anything and never have to be humble about it like a straight dude would to get some pussy.
What's funny is I see this shit from faeries the most; the one's that pretty much 'act like women', the catty-bitches type. It's like, bruh, who do you think the world at large thinks you're most like? It's fucking women.

>Do you 'like' the term 'lesbian' or would you honestly rather be referred to as a 'gay woman'?
I'm one of those hated ones here who says 'queer'. Gay is more casual than lesbian. Lesbian is an awkward adjective. You're not lesbian, you're A lesbian
>>
Me and my friends are organizing to unite our squad and play rpg on the weekends
bout mmorpgs, never enjoyed that much, but have been playing tre of savior a few weeks ago
>>
>>6581277
Dude what

>>6581313
It hurts, but it also hasnt happened to me in a while.
>What are your feelings on dominate Stacey lesbians that seem to have a better time catching girlfriends than you do?
More power to them, but Im already in a relationship with perfection, so Im happy.
90% of my friends are straight guys. So yeah.
No clue. I've had some gay male friends here and there, but none I was hugely close with.
>Do you 'like' the term 'lesbian' or would you honestly rather be referred to as a 'gay woman'?
I call myself a dyke usually because I just like the way the word sounds. Also because for some reason it upsets my family when i call myself that, and I find it hilarious.
>>
>>6581491
Sounds like they're desperately trying to soften the blow to their hearts you being a dyke did to them.
'Gay/lesbian' has a much safer/wholesome connotation.
>>
>>6581573

They've never really cared that Im gay, except that my mum worried it'd mean I might be bullied.

They dont like it becuase as far as they see it, 'dyke' is a pejorative and that upsets them because im their widdle princess and they dont like that.
Or something.
Who knows.
>>
>>6581592
So, right.
Dyke can't be taken in the context of someone who needs protecting, which falls in their with their 'widdle princess/baby girl' narrative.
Dyke conjures images of their little princess eyes-deep in pussy.
>>
>>6581237
then what do you do with all that free time?
>>
I still play the festering corpse of World of Warcraft
>tfw night elves will never be a separate faction again
>>
File: 1382094483585.jpg (104KB, 1067x800px) Image search: [Google]
1382094483585.jpg
104KB, 1067x800px
>>6581650
I watch my fucking friends play video games
>>
>>6581615

Hah, maybe so maybe so.
>>
File: soccerfans.webm (2MB, 481x273px) Image search: [Google]
soccerfans.webm
2MB, 481x273px
>>6581801
Beyond any generational/religious/political issues parents may have, I imagine it's easier for parents to accept their heterosexual child's sexuality because you can kind of talk around it, since there's children and weddings and all to distract from the fact that all that's happening because your princess is getting loaded up with cum.
Gays don't really have that degree of separation.
>>
>>6582040
>the girl in the upper left that enjoys the public display of homosexuality
>>
>>6581615
I thin it's more that they're used to the word dyke being a slur, and are not conformable with their daughter calling herself that. Like if someone started calling themselves fuckwad and wanted their friends to call them that, too.
>>
File: cylon.jpg (40KB, 284x300px) Image search: [Google]
cylon.jpg
40KB, 284x300px
>>6582116
I mean, yeah, that's the obvious answer.
>>
File: Photo_003.jpg (207KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Photo_003.jpg
207KB, 640x640px
My family makes me look super weird.
>>
>>6582157
I see this and, you aside obviously, all I can think is, "Stepford Wives"
>>
>>6582157
See >>6582198
You all look fucking strange. I'm all for dyed hair, but no shit, you're gonna look out of the ordinary.
>>
File: FREEEEEEEAAAKING DEER.jpg (286KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
FREEEEEEEAAAKING DEER.jpg
286KB, 960x1280px
I hit a stupid deer and it caused the airbag to come out and wreck my shit.

Cars fucked my neck hurts, my lip hurts my head hurts.
>>
>>6582263
But is the deer okay?
>>
>>6582288
he dead
>>
>>6582288
Depends on how she's going to season it.
>>
>>6581313
I'm not butch but I will say that every damn lesbian I know seems to have a gay best friend.

Sometimes I'll come across an instagram with two people who are so close I assume, because I'm a heteronormative bigot, that they're gf/bf. Then I scroll a bit more and nope, both of them are uberhomos.
>>
>>6582157
They look like people that will be ready to have my back when I've got the urge to drink wine.
>>
>>6581478

Queer means you're bi, pan or confused now
>>
>>6582311
It CAN mean that.
It has a certain connotation around here, but I don't think there's any way for me to type it out without sounding like a massive tumblrina dipshit, and that's not how I mean it at all.
>>
>>6582157
you
>trying hard not to think about the tiddy
brown haired on left
>thinking 'bout George Clooney
blonde in middle
>wondering whether or not to talk to you about some segment she watched on Ellen and wondering if you will morph into Ellen DeGeneres when you are older.
brown haired on right
>thinking 'bout Zac Efron
>>
>>6582157

Baby in the middle is p cute for a potato.
>>
>>6582384
>babies
>anything but scary or gross, or a combination of the two
Keep them the fuck away until they can talk and I can teach them stuff
>>
>>6582157
It's so obvious by the gap between you and the rest of them and your lack of matching pants that they weren't originally going to have you in the picture but probably felt badly for you.

>> -sigh- lets just take one with Anon she is still apart of the family I guess -eye roll-
>>
>>6582288
I guess it ran into the woods like a fucking cunt
>>
>>6582460

Well what else was it gonna do, start humping your car to assert dominance?
>>
File: train.webm (3MB, 1000x538px) Image search: [Google]
train.webm
3MB, 1000x538px
Are the lewd posters still at work or something?
>>
>>6582650

That was a disappointing webm.

If you want lewd just go to boards.4chan.org/gif/thread/8858199#p8858199
>>
File: chair2.webm (3MB, 360x640px) Image search: [Google]
chair2.webm
3MB, 360x640px
>>6582675
Been there, done that.
Rare top-quality thread. Actually some convincing lesbian action there.

I want you guys.
>>
>>6582689
Start us off there, anon. Don't forget the timestamp.
>>
>>6582870
Already attention whored last night. Can't start it again.
>>
File: 1468113642208.webm (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1468113642208.webm
1MB, 640x360px
>>6582675

>scrolling down watching every webm
>come across a blonde that looks just like my crush
>she's making out with a girl who's hispanic also but much prettier than me
>she's really into it

I feel cucked.
>>
File: kisscaught.webm (1MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
kisscaught.webm
1MB, 640x480px
>>6582987
>no matter how good the video, no matter how skillful your hands, you can never come close to making out when you're by yourself
I wanna fucking die
>>
I'm adopted and my pretend mom is so damn hot it really upsets me when she plays with my hair or hugs me good-bye I really want to kiss her.
>>
File: 1382078097862.jpg (93KB, 640x512px) Image search: [Google]
1382078097862.jpg
93KB, 640x512px
>>6583077
Please do it and post results.

How old were you when you were adopted?
Step-mom, I could understand, since that shit happens late all the time, but people don't generally adopt teenagers.
Regardless of whether or not you're blood related, if she raised you, it's still kinda odd.
What's the story?
>>
Why do I want to be mothered by a woman who is not my mother??
>>
>>6583316
Because you're young ad still noot used to taking care of yorself bb
>>
>>6583316
My gf is 15 years older than me and spends all day everyday making sure I'm fed, clothed and orgasmed.

She sneaks over and cleans my apartment for me while I'm working.
>>
File: IMG_0083.jpg (407KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0083.jpg
407KB, 1280x960px
Aight, real shitposting hours.
Too butch?
>>
>>6583377
Butcher than my general preference, but she's pretty qt.
>>
>>6583377
Is that corey feldman?
>>
File: mai.jpg (62KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
mai.jpg
62KB, 640x480px
Mai Valentine is so perfect.
>>
>>6583408
Growin out the hair, limited options
>>6583422
Never know when there might be some vampires in need of hunting.
>>
>>6583456
Oh is that you? I think you're doing great for growing out short hair. I always end up with a misshapen lumpy mullet when I do that.
>>
>>6583469
Yeah, full-on mullet right now. It's kinda alright brushed down, but I think I'm a month off from having it cut in any kind of intentional way.
>>
>>6582650
Joven y alocada
Nice film m8
>>
I'm growing out my hair, I just hit ear length, and the hairstylist I was going to go to went out of business. Recommend me some cuts to make my hair not look god fucking awful, lesgen.
>>
>>6583488
I actually hated it. Tainted by dicks, but some nice lez action.
>>
>>6583506
We'd, uh, need to see your face shape...
>>
File: Blunt-Haircuts.jpg (66KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
Blunt-Haircuts.jpg
66KB, 500x600px
>>6583524
Well I'm not posting my face, but my face shape is pretty round.
>>
>>6583546
>>>/fa/ce
>>
>>6583555
I'm not posting my face.
>>
>>6583559
wear a mask or photoshop your face. you can't just choose a random hairstyle without considering your other features.
>>
>>6583572
Just suggest literally any ear-length hairstyles that aren't pure cancer.
>>
>>6583559
I meant check /fa/
>>
>>6583588
/fa/ is pretty useless iirc. For being the fashionable board they really don't vary in taste or demonstrate creativity. Also, they consist of the ugliest anons hands down.
>>
>>6583377

Way too butch.
I'd only get off if I could dom her and force feminize her and put her in a tight dress and makeup for fucking.
I know there are boobies underneath that ugly jacket begging to be released.
>>
>>6583631
All the B-cups you can handle, babe
>>
>>6583448

>flashbacks to around 2005, reading fanfic of her and tea dating and fucking

They made a good couple desu
>>
>>6583639

Post B-cups.
>>
File: IMG_0082.jpg (201KB, 812x850px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0082.jpg
201KB, 812x850px
>>6583648
WITNESS MEEE
>>
>>6583658

5 points for wearing a women's bra.

5 points for tummie.

-10 points for making me shave you while you're tied up and force-feminized.
>>
>>6583669
I'd like to see you try
>>
File: 07.png (6KB, 412x484px) Image search: [Google]
07.png
6KB, 412x484px
>>6583685

Knives mean nothing if you can't reach me. Just give up.
>>
>>6583718
Just walk away
>>
>>6583718
Joking aside, I would fucking love for a girl to be rough with me. No ones stepped up to the plate yet, and I can't just let them win the wrestling match or it ruins it.
>>
File: 00002.jpg (53KB, 442x650px) Image search: [Google]
00002.jpg
53KB, 442x650px
>>6583750

I love the idea of bullying and force-feminizing a butch chick. Like she's tough to the outside world and only shows her most vulnerable side to me.

I'm a skinny femme wimp though so I couldn't actually win the fight legitly. Mfw.
>>
>>6583770
What if another girl helped?
>>
>>6583820
>>6583770
Tag team butch rehabilitation sounds like a very great thing.
>>
do lesbians have a mating call or dance?
>>
>>6583855

A sexy smirk will get me to take my dress off for you every time.

>>6583850
>>6583820

Yes pls help.

>>6583685

You're in trouble now.
>>
>>6583863
I wanna be in trouble. I got *this* close to getting with a girl who confirmed used strap ons, but didn't seal the deal.
>>
>>6583880

I'm gonna make you call me "Mistress" while you feel nothing but weakness and and sexual pleasure.
>>
>>6583910
>implying you'll be able to hear what I call you with my thighs around your head
>>
>>6583922

>implying I won't lightly bite you, which will throw you off guard enough for me to topple you over and re-dominate you.
>>
I'm 21 and a "kissless virgin". I don't have impossible standards, I'm not religious. It's hard to find other lesbians, let alone find someone who you like and who likes you back. It'll happen when it happens, I'm not stressed.

Okay so that's all well and good but other people freak the fuck out when they find out about my inexperience. Mostly men react poorly. You'd think I was 201 years old. Not 21. I just had a really annoying conversation about this with a dude (including "how do you know you like girls") and it just felt so bad. Ugh. I hate being grilled about this. I don't get upset easily but randos talking to me like I'm a fascinating freak makes me feel so shitty. So many invasive questions- how often do I masturbate, really? I met you ten minutes ago.

It's like everyone expects me to have experimented with boys out of sheer peer pressure, if nothing else. Men do absolutely NOTHING for me. Blehh. I'm just feeling vulnerable and bad after this gross conversation with a stranger in the park who kept needling me about my personal lif. Please stop projecting your thirst onto me, random dudes. It's like they literally cannot conceive that I want to wait for someone compatible and how being a lesbian makes that a longer search than usual. That's it, there's nothing more to it. I'm just... I'm not a freak.
>>
>>6584038
No, you're not a freak. Dudes will be dudes though, they needle every lesbian about it. Even my chill mates have asked me overly personal question about being a lesbian and all the sexual shit that goes with it.
It gets aggravating after a while, but all that you can do is call them out on their shit if you can, or if not, just ignore it.
>>
>>6581214
>Do you play MMOs?
I play WoW, but I don't really view it as MMO gaming, as I'm in arenas/(rated) battlegrounds 95% of my play time.

>>6581313
I'm femme/tomboy but

>rejection
I used to have social anxiety, so in a sense I'm worse off than many others, but I believe that in the end, I don't react/handle it in an abnormal way.

>Stacy
They have more confidence/less to lose than me, good for them, of course I'm a bit envious but nothing that disturbs me in any way.

>bro straight guys
In real life, somewhat/mostly true (but I don't think it's very different from straight women?). On the internet, completely wrong. I'm super wary online. Maybe I'm biased from previous experiences, but usually it ends up with them not really being able treat me like the other guys, and somehow something eventually goes wrong. I never reveal my gender until there's voice comm.
I love men, they can be so fun to hang around, but it can be really difficult too.

>gays can't stand each other
wrong. I don't know many gay men myself but I've had fun times with those I do know.

>term
I use both lesbian and gay, maybe I prefer gay online because it draws less attention to my gender. I hate lesbian in my native language and there is no other good term, so rip.

>>6583377
checked. Yes. I'm not much for butch, but you have potential.
>>6583604
>creativity
>>>/cgl/ then

I wish there was some /cgl/x/fa/ forum - /fa/ is 95% men who love black, and /cgl/ is either CGL or autistic nitpicks on what constitutes a certain -kei. Maybe "women's fashion" to contain all everyday fashion -kei and the few femspo threads from /fa/.
>>
>>6584038

You're always gonna be able to find guys who'll be twats about it. It's just what they do, sadly enough.

And no, you're not a freak. Not one bit.
>>
>>6584098
>>6584142
Thank you so much.
>>
>>6584175
No problem famalam. Dont let straight guys being retards get to you.
There's decent guys out there who wont do it, but more importantly, there's cute girls out there who will make you realise its all been worthwhile
>>
>>6584181
Ahh thank you again! Yeah, I look forward to meeting them. There are also really nice anons out there who reassure you and make you smile irl. Thank you for making me feel better. <3
>>
File: sexual connotations.gif (1MB, 332x332px) Image search: [Google]
sexual connotations.gif
1MB, 332x332px
Hello. I'm looking for a new girlfriend to replace my current one. Preferably you aren't into superheroes, don't have a cat, and are femme. You: large bottom and long hair
Me: asian tomboy with aspirations to rule the world
>>
>>6584038
>So many invasive questions - how often do I masturbate, really? I met you ten minutes ago.
... why are you holding conversations with random stranger men in a park for 10 minutes where introductory remarks included sex(uality)?

See here's the thing. I don't know the context of your meeting, but nevertheless: why are you even talking to this guy? It's like you've never been outside and learned that there is some truth to "never talk to strangers" even as an adult. Considering time zone I guess you're also European and possibly also in a culture where talking to strangers is extremely odd. The few times it happens, there's nothing wrong with seeing where it goes, but you have no obligation to keep it going. You're vulnerable because you have no boundaries for what you're willing to talk about, even if you clearly found things beyond a certain point gross - you're essentially inviting this guy project his thirst onto you. You could simply have walked away without even replying. No, it's not really social etiquette to do so, but who cares? You'll never meet this guy again and sexuality is not and will never be a neutral subject for random conversations (i.e. he's objectively the freak here).

As for experience, let's be fair - by your age most are not kissless virgins, and in a more appropriate context, I think "how do you know you like girls" is a totally valid question. That doesn't mean there's anything wrong with being inexperienced or that you are ever obliged to give a detailed answer to that question (or any other question about sexuality for that matter).

Are you a freak? In his and others' eyes, maybe (for being inexperienced and/or lesbian). In my eyes? Yes (for talking for 10 minutes with random park dude). In two other anons' eyes? No. Is there a correct answer? Well, have you hurt someone? No (or perhaps, yourself). So who cares? Your time will come, but you gotta work on those boundaries.
>>
>>6584273
This is a completely new level of autism.
>>
File: 197570_1236171663063_full.jpg (59KB, 720x406px) Image search: [Google]
197570_1236171663063_full.jpg
59KB, 720x406px
>>6584250
>>
>>6584322
She told me she doesn't even like carter.
>>
>>6584331

There there nazichan.
It'll be okay.

You're gonna touch the diddies.
>>
>>6584341
I'm gonna slap your shit some day.
>>
>>6584341
tfw Amanda Tapping cancelled her visit to my city due to filming commitments.
>>
>>6582689
An now. Im turned on..
Thaaanks °~°
>>
File: sam3.gif (676KB, 245x250px) Image search: [Google]
sam3.gif
676KB, 245x250px
>>6584344
Sure, one day.
Maybe at your wedding.

>>6584354
I am sorry for your loss anon
>>
>>6581313
If the girl is straight, I get over it easily, there's nothing I can do about it. If she is into girls, it bugs me a little, especially if our personalities match. But again, I don't make a very big deal out of it.

>What are your feelings on dominate Stacey lesbians that seem to have a better time catching girlfriends than you do?
They mostly catch shitty girls, and roastie bisluts. So I don't really care.

Actually, I have a harder time talking to guys rather than girls. At least when I'm talking to females I tend to be the "dominant" one. I feel more comfortable around my male friends, though.

My middle school best friend was gay. It depends on their personality. Sadly, he turned into a male prostitute and is constantly getting fucked by older men. We don't talk much now.

I prefer to be called a lesbian. I even refer to myself as a "dyke". The term "gay woman" sounds too fedora to me.

I'm rather a long-haired tomboy, hope you don't mind.
>>
File: ass.jpg (89KB, 682x1024px) Image search: [Google]
ass.jpg
89KB, 682x1024px
If you dykes hang out with straight men all the time, then where do you meet other dykes to sleep with?
>>
>>6584498

Les bars, OKC, Her, Tinder, the internet at large, lesgen.
Stuff like that.
>>
I woke up with my younger brother screaming on rage while playing fucking Minecraft.
I wanna punch that fat retarded face.
>>
>>6584516
Is the lesbian online scene any good I wonder? For straight men it's nearly pointless unless you're a 9+/10.
>>
do I hate all lesbians

or are lesbians with gauges and knuckle tattoos all shit heads
>>
>>6584101
I fucking hate how hostile men are to women on the Internet, especial this site. I understand if you're making an unrelated thread about yourself, with pictures and all, but God for fucking bid your sex gets out when it's relevant, they treat it as exactly the same.
Not to mention constant unprovoked 'attacks' like the daily 'movies females will never understand' threats on /tv/.
Like fuck off, I hate reading this shit all day, all the while having conversations with these guys who just assume I'm a guy, too.
I feel like I'm extra sensitive about the 'PC Wars' because every other threads some hissy fit about women or gays.
I don't remember 4chan being this conservative as a teenager.
>>
>>6584628
It wasn't conservative at all
>>
>>6584630
Yeah, that's my fucking point. 'Tits or GTFO' was big, but there wasn't this knee-jerk hissyfit throwing about girls or anything /pol/ would seem 'degeneracy' like there is today.
I feel like maybe this edgyness/obscenness 4chan had, where you could say nigger or faggot, attracted an element that actually meant it.
>>
>>6584642
I mean, for one, /r9k/ never used to be the hell hole containment board it is today.
>>
>>6584642
If you pretend to be a retard long enough, you'll inevitably attract a group of people who aren't pretending
>>
>>6584534
>or are people with gauges and knuckle tattoos all shit heads

ftfy
>>
>Shitty fucking ex "boyfriend" from almost 2 years ago sent me a pathetic wall of text "apologizing" (???) for god knows what when we already made peace, and then acts like I somehow just became a lesbian because HE broke up with me

It's almost as if he forgot that we broke up because I fell in love with my current gf, he realized I'm an uberhomo, and then panicked and broke off our shitty "relationship" because he wa afraid of getting his feelings hurt by being the one who was dumped.

Thanks for making me realize that dating men is gross I guess, but more importantly, where do I hire someone to go slap him and piss in all his cereal?

/rant
>>
>>6584947
>bruh, check it. If I turned her INTO a lesbian, right, like, what if I turn her BACK?
I'm not wishing to be beat up in the streets or anything, but at least no one doubts that male homosexuality is real. Lesbianism is constantly being questioned by dudes.
>>
>>6584947
Sounds like you were in the wrong in the first place tho, I would want to break up if I found out that my partner fell in love with someone else.
>>
>>6585333
Hey, now. Gotta get more info first.
I feel like you can 'fall in love' without dating or cheating.
If that's the case, I wouldn't break up right away when it started happening. Later definitely, but it sounds like she didn't get the chance.
>>
>>6584273
I feel comfortable talking to strangers. I live in NYC and people walk up to me often, I don't mind entertaining myself while I walk or wait for a friend. Sometimes it gets invasive but even that I can usually brush off, I just had an off night yesterday. It's fun to talk to people, even if they are just thirsty you can still have a cool conversation about their culture, why they moved to the city, their job, etc. It's fun. It does me no good to be terrified of other people. I know how to handle myself.

I don't feel like a freak! I find a lot of satisfaction in other parts of my life and I know if all I wanted was sex/relationships for the sake of having them, I can do that easily. But I'm not driven to just check a box and it's pretty stupid that at 21, the normal/desirable path is for me to already have emotional baggage of that sort. The main way for me to have had a relationship would be if I dated a guy but I've never been confused or lonely enough to do that. So I dunno! I think your opinion of me is sad. You don't sound like an especially confident or happy person tbqh.
>>
File: 05.jpg (143KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
05.jpg
143KB, 800x600px
>>6585453
Wait, you live in NYC?
Girl, go to the Cubbyhole this weekend.

Lots of cute girls all along the butch/femme spectrum.
There's no dancing either, so that keeps the straights looks for a 'safe good time' away.
>>
>>6584331
Nigger, I told you I never had romantic interest in Carteranon. I love Carter.
>>
>>6585333
I never cheated, but yeah, I'll admit that that it was shitty of me. Honestly we were both pretty shitty to each other, but what irks me is that he sent me some weird ass wall of text I never asked for, and then acts like this. Hey, consider this, it's been what, 2 years? a year and a half? There was no need for any of this, so can you kindly crawl back into the hole you came from.

Oh well, I feel better after getting to rant at least.
>>
>>6585469
That looks like such a sweaty corner of the world.
>>
>>6585470

>will never call her gf a kike
>>
File: VBHEusi.gif (930KB, 488x274px) Image search: [Google]
VBHEusi.gif
930KB, 488x274px
>>6585470
Wait she accused you of fancying me?

Surprised, but i'll take the comliment.
>>
>>6585517
You're tall af who wouldn't be attracted to you

Nazi is probably repressing attraction to you
>>
File: SG-1-S5-SC-B2F.jpg (136KB, 689x1023px) Image search: [Google]
SG-1-S5-SC-B2F.jpg
136KB, 689x1023px
>>6585542

But she hates english accents.
It was over before it began.
>>
>>6585517
I just had to clarify that our flirting back when was all in good fun and I wasn't actually trying to get in your pants at any point.
>>
>>6585564

You're really hardcore after that little nazi's virginity aren't you

>>6585560

Everyone hates english accents until they've had one purring in their ear
>>
File: a128.gif (1020KB, 488x275px) Image search: [Google]
a128.gif
1020KB, 488x275px
>>6585564

Aah right. Yeah, same from this side.
You two were always a foregone conclusion.

Dont worry nazi, I aint mackin on yo girl
>>
>>6585573
I mean I'm dating her so

>>6585574
Oh yeah, I always figured that was mutually understood. We were always just fuckin' around. I was a tad surprised I had to clarify, actually, but if the situation were reversed I'd probably feel the same so, fair enough on her part.
>>
>>6585586

>dating
>not immediately taking her virginity

Next thing you'll be saying that you've been dating for one whole month and nobody has proposed marriage.
>>
File: supergirl (Case Conflict).jpg (121KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
supergirl (Case Conflict).jpg
121KB, 1080x1080px
>>6585603
I know, right? We're the worst lesbians ever.
>>
File: carter_66.jpg (126KB, 790x575px) Image search: [Google]
carter_66.jpg
126KB, 790x575px
>>6585586

Yeah I thought it was pretty obvious too, but you're not wrong, I'd probably be feeling the same too.
>>
>>6585469
Oh man I knoooow, I'm just building up the courage to go alone! I'm going away for a month soon so maybe this weekend would actually be the perfect time to go. Plus the memories will keep me warm while I'm in a super homophobic country.
>>
>>6585647
I mean, I went there and I'm the most socially awkward person ever.
Had a couple people talk to me, I was pretty impressed.
10/10, would go again.

Only thing, fuck NYC drink prices. Your happy hour drinks are like the expensive beers in NY.
It's laughable.

>>6585507
That pic has to be from some pride day or something,but every 'normal' pic has the lights turned up way high and it doesn't give you a good impression of the place
>>
>>6585678
NJ, I mean. Happy hour 'discounts' are premium beer prices down in South Jersey.
At least that part of NYC
>>
>>6583377
Psycho Femgen/10
You've even got the broad shoulders.
>>
File: 513132135.png (517KB, 570x522px) Image search: [Google]
513132135.png
517KB, 570x522px
>>6584531
It's fine in big cities. It's almost pointless elsewhere.

There are different problems than what straight men and women face. The biggest problem is that there's obviously a much smaller pool of candidates to choose from. Getting bombarded by bi-shits with boyfriends who want to orchestrate a 3-way, even though you have 'looking for' set to 'gay women only no women-who-like-women', is the biggest annoyance. Otherwise, it's OK.

The response rate to messages I send is better than what my straight male friends would get when they send messages. Unlike them, I actually get unsolicited messages sent to me every now and then. Also, my inbox isn't as full of low-effort spammed copy-paste messages as what my straight female friends would get.
>>
File: 1467325591265.png (130KB, 285x231px) Image search: [Google]
1467325591265.png
130KB, 285x231px
>>6585698
Already proved I'm female as much as I can on a blue board
>>
>>6585792
It's not a bad look, it's just that you could be mistaken for them.
>>
>>6585808
Ah, gotcha.
>>
How do you go back to feeling motivated into bettering yourself up?
I don't feel like exercising, learning, working and overall taking care of myself, it just seems pointless.

Thinking of cute girls used to work tonnes. Used to. Now it seems no girl would ever want me (with most/all being straight, even).
I also think I've been experiencing a lot of anxiety lately, which doesn't help.

How to fix self?
>>
>>6585816
Androgyny is pretty cool though, so you have a deep voice? Ever tried tricking girls?
>>
>>6585817

Let me know when you find out, I'm in the same situation. If I wasn't a neet I'd think finding a workout buddy would help but then I might actually have to talk to people.

>tfw you just want to run around town and she wants to ~get to know you~
>>
File: 1468955198291.jpg (185KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
1468955198291.jpg
185KB, 728x546px
>>6585817
The way I do it, if I don't feel like going to the gym, I tell myself, "go to the gym anyway, you don't have to work hard there, you can just take it easy with low reps/light weights/walking on the treadmill/etc". When I go there, I start off doing easy stuff, but then I get bored and start working out like normal usually.

The same with work. I just tell myself, "don't call in sick, just go to work and avoid doing any real work."

Same for school. I just tell myself, "go to class, you don't have to pay attention if you don't want to." But I get bored of doodling, and end up paying attention some.

For taking care of myself, I never do dishes/cleaning/etc, without a good audio-book or podcast to listen to.

The result is, I'm not a huge success, but I've prevented myself from becoming a massive failure, which is pretty good for me considering that I've been a failure for most of my life.
>>
>>6583377
would bang/10
>>
>>6585846
>Androgyny is pretty cool though, so you have a deep voice?
I dunno, older vid, but you tell me: https://youtu.be/q1uU_ffyq80?t=19 (I'm the one talking about the gym)
I don't think it's that deep.

>Ever tried tricking girls?
What, like straight girls? That's a bit unethical, don't you think?
Any girl who'd be fooled into thinking I'm a 5'2 dude is probably too retarded to legally consent anyhow.
>>
>>6585902
Shit, that didn't code the time: 18 seconds in
>>
>>6583377
>Too butch?

for my own fucked-up overly-specific preferences, yes. If you toned things down, I think you'd make a really awesome "tomboy", but when girls get too butch they start to give off a FtM vibe.
>>
>>6585902
you have a pretty typical cis-lesbian voice. I think I'd assume you were a lesbian, even if you didn't post this vid on /lesgen/
>>
>>6585902

>gaydicks420

Man you're such a catch I can't believe you're on 4chan.

>sex shop

I am repulsed t b h

You have a nice voice though
>>
>>6585876
>get a workout buddy
Ha, funny you say that, I thought just that today. Maybe that could work, or at least help a bit.

>>6585886
You're right. It's way better to force yourself to at least try to do things, even if just for a bit, than to allow yourself to sink further.
I've known that from experience, and have been trying to do that. The problem is that while I am in no way close to sinking to the bottom, I'm not close to "the top" either. And by top I mean that awesome feeling of believing you're getting somewhere, and that alone is enough to keep you going. Right now I'm sitting perfectly still in the middle. Things aren't that bad, but they're not great either, you know?

I want to feel the burning again, that tingling that makes you believe you can actually achieve your dreams. Whether those dreams are actually achievable or not is irrelevant. I was getting somewhere, or at least it felt like that. Is this what growing old is like?
>>
>>6585930
>Man you're such a catch I can't believe you're on 4chan.
Sorry you don't like fun. Changed it when I was in a film class I took for some credits, and it got projected full size at the front of the class for a while. Gave me a chuckle.

>I am repulsed t b h
It's the worst place in the world, but it's the place every 14 year old in the area must make pilgrimage to.
Took the vid to send to someone in the UK.

That store is cancer and the customers are the worst part.
They make most of their sales off gag shit, and aren't good actually buying sex toys or whatever.
>>
File: 07.png (92KB, 352x354px) Image search: [Google]
07.png
92KB, 352x354px
>>6585902

I'm watching another vid that actually has your qt face in it and am incredibly disturbed by this finger.
>>
>>6585963
Yeah, he did it on purpose, he's can do it with all of em.
Be advised that's it's all shit except for maybe Hell Pizza.
>>
>>6585963
It was a group project and aside from my friend and I, everyone was fucking retarded.
Didn't list out shots, didn't get multiple shots to edit into. Came up with a shitty idea.
Had someone walk off set one day and threaten not to bring back the monkey costume.

Had to get from Point A to Point B without any dialogue, and to keep it around two minutes.
To make matters worse, I only had Movie Maker at the time, which is a shit editor.
I hate group work.
>>
>>6585966

Just link to the ones that have your qt baby face in them, slut.
>>
>>6581214

Not unless you count Diablo 2 online, I made a decision as a teenager not to play WoW when it initially took off because I could sense it was the kind of deal that would ruin me if I got too into it. I still have never tried that game.

I also think it was the right decision back then I was not very social outside my family, but I finished school and went on to secondary where I also tried foreign exchange in Denmark which matured me a lot.

I still play games just almost all role playing or strategy game something I can do on my own.

I did give Guild Wars 2 a go when that came out and played it a fair bit, but I could never arrange anything with my friends to play together so eventually I gave up on it.
>>
File: internet.gif (2MB, 500x345px) Image search: [Google]
internet.gif
2MB, 500x345px
>>6585993
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1w3wHcjh8pE
Lost weight since then, though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qh7x2fv-cLg (0:26 starts)
>>
>>6586014

Just two? Oh well.

Shame you're a little young for me, you're going to make a really good pussy slut one day.
>>
>>6585902

qt voice
>>
>>6586112
I'm on the back end of 23.
You sure?
>>
>>6585678
Thanks for the vote of confidence! Okay, I'll get gussied up and make myself check it out this weekend.
Sounds like you live in NJ- any good lesbian bars there?
>>
>>6585902
Photo made you look bigger desu
>>
>>6586160

Hm....on second thought, I can work with this.

Thought you'd be like a 20-year-old college student.
>>
>>6586212
There are like three gay bars in the whole state, they're all for dudes, and they're mostly down the Shore.
Every bar in NJ is a shit hole. Never anything fun to do, they're all just 'sit down and drink' bars.
I really don't want to drink my Mrs. Stacey and her white whine friends or racist Lenny after his day of trucking.

Philadelphia's ten minutes away, so there's no reason not to go there instead where they might actually have something cool going on.
No lesbian bars there either, but there's a ton of gay bars that are lesbo friendly, and most 'straight' bars I like are queer as fuck anyway.

>>6586259
I am still a college student now. Still in an interruption period, going back when I turn 24 so I can file separately from my parents.
Stopped going when I was just turning 21 because Rutgers fucked me for three grand.

Wanna pay my tuition? I'll compensate.
>>
>>6586317

I'll send you $40 if you post a full-body nude with timestamp.
>>
>>6586542
Blue board
Threat to job security

Sorry, friend.
>>
File: pah.gif (2MB, 400x326px) Image search: [Google]
pah.gif
2MB, 400x326px
>>6586587

Fair enough.
>>
>>6586317

are u gold star
are u virgin
>>
>>6586665
Gold star, not a virgin
>>
>>6586698

then i shall ironically dub you: gaydicksanon.
>>
>>6582650
I've never related so much to a webm before.
>tfw hugely attracted to girl necks/collarbones
>>
>>6581214
GW2, I used to play a lot of WoW in my early teens and tried it again recently. But GW2 is just so much better now, too bad it doesn't get much of a look in because of the lack of vertical progression.

The combat is more fluid and engaging, especially with the recent 3 raid wings which really push the mechanics of the combat.

The classes are more interesting, fun and less homogenized. Chronomancer is very unique and one of the more complex to play properly keeping up your boons on everyone all the time, as well as having a bunch of utilities (but your personal damage is pants and are pretty much solely support). Necromancer lets you have like an army of rat minions.

Also the story has two lesbian couples in that don't feel too forced compared to other games.
>>
Who here used to mainly like femmes but after years of the homo life realized that femmes are rarely actually gay and so now you lean towards tomboys?
>>
>>6587556
I like both, but not butches.
>>
>>6585711
>Unlike them, I actually get unsolicited messages sent to me every now and then

Yeah that's the biggest problem for me basically, I'm sick of making the first move. So many times I seemingly hit it off with a woman, only for her to suddenly stop talking to me, or deleting her account, or some other out of the blue shit like that without any explanation whatsoever. Oh and all those attention whores "looking for friends"...I mean come on it's a fucking dating site, gtfo if you're not looking to date 2bh.
>>
>>6587737
>So many times I seemingly hit it off with a woman, only for her to suddenly stop talking to me, or deleting her account, or some other out of the blue shit like that without any explanation whatsoever.

WHY DO PEOPLE DO THIS

>attention whores "looking for friends"

Heh, I would actually legitimately do this though. Not exclusively but as an add-on.
>>
>>6586722
I'm honored
>>
>>6587854
As an add on it's fine but if you make an account only for that, then you're wasting people's time.

Imagine seeing an ad about the hottest bar in town, only when you get there to realize they don't serve alcohol!
>>
File: wink.gif (806KB, 442x306px) Image search: [Google]
wink.gif
806KB, 442x306px
You guys, I fucking loved Ghostbusters
>>
Was out having lunch when the ugliest 2-yo girl i have ever had the misfortune of seeing smiled at me, i instantly gave it a glaring look of disgust and disdain, the mother ofcourse and instantly gave me a "whats your problem" look, this girl was brown and had a monobrow, it was quite frightening
>>
>>6587931
fuck off shill. Probably some transbian.
>>
File: 1391997794957.jpg (122KB, 307x282px) Image search: [Google]
1391997794957.jpg
122KB, 307x282px
>>6587945
No, I just got back from seeing it. Honest injun.
I want Kate McKinnon to lick me like she licks that gun.
>>
>>6586014
Tell me you go for younger (I don't mean underage) chicks so I can crush on you harder.
>>
>>6587931
I'll probably see it because I know that would piss off the y chromosomes of the universe.
>>
>>6587976
I mean 18's still acceptable for me, I think.

There was this super cool chick on Tinder who was into me, and she seemed with it and smart enough to actually consent, but I had to stop messaging her.
Would've maybe kissed her if it were a real life interaction, but I can't be onto some Catch a Predator shit.
>>
File: hmm.gif (925KB, 461x255px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.gif
925KB, 461x255px
>you will never have a sugar momma
I am really upset about this.
>>
>>6588372
Fugg i know dis feel
>>
>>6588372
I'd rather pay my own way
>>
>>6588372
I got myself a mid-30s rich gf who pays for my video games and enables my neetness.
>>
>>6588523
How?
>>
>>6583507
I hated the end
>>
>>6584516
>lesgen
>girls
>>
>>>/pol/81865494

Why do people believe such wicked lies?
>>
>>6588372
>>6588419
>>6588523
>wanting to be dependent on someone else
>>
>>6588539
Only the shooting the balls part
>>
>>6588531
I met her on 4chan, in an /x/ meet up thread.
>>
how to make your gf stop throwing stupid "tests" at you? I feel like she does it on purpose to get a reaction out of me.
>>
File: mang.jpg (86KB, 500x493px) Image search: [Google]
mang.jpg
86KB, 500x493px
>>6588523
Yeah I've seen a few anons here shopping around for specifically neet girlfriends to pamper.

>>6588559
Do you have an apology? One small apology and we can watch some supergirl.
>>
>>6588566
How did you figure out each other were gay?

Does she have esp?
>>
>>6588559
Yea but it'd be hot if an older woman liked me enough that she thought she had to pay for my love and yea I know that's kind of evil
>>
>>6588566
>/x/

Well, I'm fucked then.

>>6588582
What about a younger woman?
>>
File: tumblr_nyog12ayaE1qc7wkko5_1280.png (1MB, 1248x700px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nyog12ayaE1qc7wkko5_1280.png
1MB, 1248x700px
>>6588569
What'd she do? Tell her to stop throwing stupid "tests" at you, and that you think she did <x> thing to get a reaction out of you.

>>6588575
An apology for what? I thought you were doing homework.
>>
>>6588569
>how to make your gf stop throwing stupid "tests" at you?
She does it because she's insecure. You need to make her feel secure somehow.
>>
>>6588580
Her and her gf at the time took me and some of my friends ghost hunting to a local spooky woods/cemetery.

So I knew then she had a gf but we talked some more afterwords online and stuff and because facebook friends so she found out I was homo too.
>>
File: spitting distance.jpg (98KB, 690x690px) Image search: [Google]
spitting distance.jpg
98KB, 690x690px
>>6588588
Well yes but I would have liked some poke of concern.

>>6588582
It's 10x hotter if she's attractive herself. A financially sound, sexy older woman, paying for your lazy lifestyle asking nothing but orgasms in return. That's the life for me.
>>
File: tumblr_o4xrflJ7k41sm6qp8o1_1280.jpg (70KB, 750x421px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o4xrflJ7k41sm6qp8o1_1280.jpg
70KB, 750x421px
>>6588601
Nah senpai. That kind of insecurity isn't something you can fix. She needs to figure out her own shit if she's pulling that kinda immature shit.

>>6588608
Nigger, you told me to go away so you could focus so I went away so you could focus.
>>
What are some really good lesbian songs? Songs about lesbians, being lesbian, lesbian relationships. Love songs preferred but anything will do.
>>
>>6588586
I'm 18 so right now my ideal sugar momma would have to be over 30
>>
>>6588615
Grouper - She Loves Me This Way
>>
>>6588617
>30

Can I get back to you in about 6 years?
>>
Pretty good day today.

I took my sister to the park to play Pokemon and met a qt there.

QT and I made out on a bench while my sister and qt's brothers ran around hatching our eggs.
>>
>>6588582
I do not understand this in an epic way. Basically being an in-house hooker means you're extra wanted?
>>
>>6588612
>Nah senpai. That kind of insecurity isn't something you can fix. She needs to figure out her own shit if she's pulling that kinda immature shit.
I don't know if that's true or not, but I sure know that I don't know how to fix it myself.

>>6588617
What if she's doting and she has money and likes to care for you even though she's only 24.
>>
File: looks dangerous.png (492KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
looks dangerous.png
492KB, 600x600px
>>6588615
There are quite a few songs out there that fit because they don't use pronouns. I actually haven't ever listened to Tegan & Sara.

>>6588631
You made out with her within the hour you met her? I'm calling bullshit.

>>6588612
So you aren't gonna say sorry for undermining my authority?
>>
File: sg-407-use-your-talker.png (684KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
sg-407-use-your-talker.png
684KB, 1000x563px
>>6588636
Therapy. Or if that's out of your price range, at least learn to fake confidence, and recognize that shit-testing partners is a garbage thing to do and stop doing it. Talking to partners about how you're feeling insecure is a far better option.

>>6588645
>implying you have authority over me
>>
>>6588654
>not being perfectly submissive
You're never seeing my vagina. Not with no apology.
>>
>>6588660
>implying you have the willpower to keep it from me
>>
>>6588645
Not like that, I sorta know her just not very well and I asked her to meet us there.

It's not like I discovered her in that park, we had a vague plan to meet there.
>>
>>6588636
Tbqh anon any kind of motherly qualities like that would make me swoon
>>
>>6588645
>You made out with her within the hour you met her? I'm calling bullshit.
So was the supergirl spamming anon just a male rping this entire time?

I mean making out with a girl you just met while your siblings run around hatching your pokemon for you kinda seems like a dumb rp.
>>
>>6588686
>I mean making out with a girl you just met while your siblings run around hatching your pokemon for you kinda seems like a dumb rp.
Yeah, we need more details to verify your story.
>>
File: grills.jpg (66KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
grills.jpg
66KB, 604x453px
>>6588673
That makes more sense. You lil devil.

>>6588671
>implying i can't channel all my anger at the world into preventing you from getting the v
But just one little "I'm sorry" can change all that! Or else it's gonna be a very dry August.

>>6588686
What does that have to do with supes? Retarded y chromosome.
>>
>>6588705
>implying your anger is stronger than my powers of seduction
>>
File: laughing ducks.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
laughing ducks.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>6588711
>seduction
>you
>>
File: _1432590298.jpg (129KB, 600x350px) Image search: [Google]
_1432590298.jpg
129KB, 600x350px
>>6588715
Just you wait. You'll see.
>>
File: feefees.jpg (255KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
feefees.jpg
255KB, 1280x720px
>>6588728
Well either way. I will continue to ignore you lest you lovingly say you're sorry for hurting my fee fees.
>>
File: J'onn_as_Kara.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
J'onn_as_Kara.png
1MB, 1366x768px
>>6588735
>implying you have feelings other than rage
>>
>>6588735
>implying you can win any not-talking game of chicken
>implying I don't have far more patience than you do
>>
File: a-p-o-l-o-g-i-z-e-p-l-s.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
a-p-o-l-o-g-i-z-e-p-l-s.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>6588743
Only you have access to my one other feeling: [censored]. A-apologize!
>>
>>6588697
Okay, she used to go to my school but graduated which sucks because I was slowly working my way into the fringe of her social circle to get a sweet lewd tongue kiss.

I saw her talking about Pokemon on FB and told her about the park we go to being kinda quiet and she said something about going there with her senpai and I was like well my sister and I are going and they seem the same age so that might be fun.

We'd texted a lot after leaving and are planning to go out again just the two of us later this week.
>>
File: sg-ep3c.png (193KB, 500x488px) Image search: [Google]
sg-ep3c.png
193KB, 500x488px
>>6588749
Nnnnnope.

If you wanna come back and apologize for ignoring me all day, though, you can.
>>
>>6588748
>>6588764

So that's how it's gonna be. Is it? This is how you wanna spend your day off? Hmm? I can be angry with you ya know. I am becoming legit unhappy.
>>
File: week2_day1_27_copy2.jpg (82KB, 1251x1205px) Image search: [Google]
week2_day1_27_copy2.jpg
82KB, 1251x1205px
>>6588769
About what?
>>
>>6588777
About your lack of compliance!!
Bye then.
>>
>>6588785
I am so confused rn. We're doing a bit on a Slovenian bear-shaving forum.
>>
My single mom friend posted breast feeding pictures on facebook so I masturbated
>>
>>6581214
i'm not cis lesbian, i'm trans lesbian, but there's very few games that i actually like.

usually just strategy that is also imaginative. i want a game where i can think but it's not completely boring. sooo few exist. first RTS's shat on the strategy genre and then it was Clash of ____s games. Strategy meow means brainless do the obvious and watch animations that should make everybody bored but somehow everybody likes them.

also, i enjoy games that are exercise.
>>
>>6588975
fuck off
>>
File: kmkiss.gif (1MB, 280x158px) Image search: [Google]
kmkiss.gif
1MB, 280x158px
>>6587931

I'm gonna watch solely because my crush on Kate McKinnon is at peak levels now.

Like with SNL, everyone is saying she's the best in it.
>>
>>6587956
>Honest injun.

How fucking old are you
>>
Uhhhh my ex killed herself this after noon.

She is literally the 3rd girl I've dated that has committed suicide.

What kind of terrible powers do I have?
>>
>>6589167
Your existence clearly makes everyone depressed, you should probably an hero and end the curse once and for all.
>>
>>6589167
You probably just have a thing for super depressed or volatile girls.
>>
>>6589186
>implying I can be killed

>>6589187
I suppose, I mean she was always a little bit of a nutter but one was perfectly normal seeming.
>>
>>6589167
Sorry to hear it, anon.
>>
>>6589167

date me next please
>>
File: 00292.png (381KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
00292.png
381KB, 640x480px
>>
>>6589308
Please tell me there's a vagina.
>>
>>6589314

I can email it to you.
>>
>>6589330
o-oh my
>>
80 percent of "cis les" threads are made up of transbians and cis guys with too much time on their hands
>>
File: IMG_004.jpg (556KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_004.jpg
556KB, 1280x1707px
Knee pads are for smart people and sissies.
>>
File: 1468999003084.jpg (45KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
1468999003084.jpg
45KB, 540x960px
>>6589399

Receipts.
>>
>>6587556
Are you still into actually gay femmes or has the attraction faded altogether?
>>
>>6589523
That better not be a wiener.
>knee high socks
that better not be a wiener.
>>
>>6589523
What the fuck is wrong with their calves?
>>
>>6581214
http://www.strawpoll.me/10790987
>>
>>6589477
H-Hot.

>tfw qt I went on a date with sent me pictures of the bite and scratch marks I left on her
>>
>>6589121
My reasoning exactly.

>>6589146
I just come from a racist pocket of the state, I guess
>>
File: 1469024273583.jpg (88KB, 655x700px) Image search: [Google]
1469024273583.jpg
88KB, 655x700px
You know why you're miserable? Because you don't love penis.

Studies have shown that regular doses of male ejaculate have enhanced mood and improved skin health in women, and for hundreds of generations your family tree has found happiness and fulfillment in child-rearing. But you had to be defective, and hate the whipped cream. And you'll settle for the first dopey defective like yourself, and be sort of happy, but always knowing you're not getting the best out of life. Your womb is shriveling up every day, andyou'll just sort of rub each other a bunch. Worse is someone might get a strapon, because you know you can't get off without some sort of penetration. At least gay men have holes already, you gotta improvise to scratch the itch.

And it will never fill the hole left by not experiencing the joys straight chicks and bi chicks get from penis. Pray to your horrid vagina'd flying demon goddess that someday science will at least make you bisex, or prepare for a life of misery and compromise, without glorious penis.
>>
>>6590595
Straight women in relationships are on antidepressants too
>>
>>6590595
Dad? When did you learn how to use the computer?
>>
File: 1390011815062.jpg (28KB, 460x500px) Image search: [Google]
1390011815062.jpg
28KB, 460x500px
>>6590595
>Studies have shown that regular doses of male ejaculate have enhanced mood and improved skin health in women

Guess it only works for women, else gay guys wouldnt be such insufferable fucks.
Then again, maybe that's just because the ones on 4chan never get laid?
>>
>>6590710
>studies have shown
Probably two dudes drummed up some science project in Liberia, chalking up their results to male power. Not that straight women who were in committed relationships were happier? If this were true why isn't every street corner prostitute a glowingly gorgeous and happy woman? Naw, lesbians have more orgasms than any group of woman. They also don't have to put up with the retardation that is in the male gene.
>>
>>6589167
Date me too
>>
>>6590595
>fill the hole
>lesbians

kek

So anyway. Who here has had wall sex? Any pointers? I'm asking for a friend.
>>
>>6591062
I have. It's a bit awkward physically but nothing to write home about. I don't think I even have any pointers just... do regular sex things standing up basically. The angles are a bit weird, vaginawise, but you should be able to figure it out.
>>
File: image.jpg (120KB, 747x977px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
120KB, 747x977px
Would lesgen date me?
>>
>>6591704
We don't date men.
>>
>>6591062
>>6591467
Easier for me to cum standing than it is on my back, honestly
>>
File: 1401478012935.jpg (61KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1401478012935.jpg
61KB, 300x300px
>>6591704
Yes hon, your beautiful.
>>
>>6591848
>posts anime
>can't even spell correctly
Found the Y chromosome
>>
File: 1467725594673.jpg (600KB, 1280x920px) Image search: [Google]
1467725594673.jpg
600KB, 1280x920px
>>6591856
>this new
Found the dumblr.
>>
my parents don't love me any more and don't want to live in the same country as me

how can i spend all their money in a timely fashion and then kill myself?
>>
>>6591862
New Game is such a comfy show, I even laughed a bit in real life about it.
>>
File: 1467669516264.png (261KB, 438x1338px) Image search: [Google]
1467669516264.png
261KB, 438x1338px
>>6591876
The anime is nice but the manga is maximum comfy. I want to fugg Hifumi and get fugged by Ahagon and Kou so badly.
>>
>>6591882
>I want to fugg Hifumi

Same. And pet her hedgehog afterwards.
>>
>>6591906
Her hedgehog is such an asshole though.
>>
>>6591862
Well kek has been confirmed as biologically male and I'm assuming you're kek since he's the only one that posts anime.
>>
>>6591467
Well that sucks. My girlfriend's been out of town two weeks and I just feel like I may or may not wind up jumping my her as soon as we're alone together so wall sex is probably imminent.
>>
File: 1468253898065.gif (616KB, 432x555px) Image search: [Google]
1468253898065.gif
616KB, 432x555px
>>6591946
Confirmed in your headcanon?
>>
>>6591950
I mean, it doesn't suck. Wall sex isn't BAD, the angles are just a bit different. It does take more concentration to keep your legs steady, which can interfere with just enjoying what your gf is doing to you.

I lost my virginity against a wall actually. It was great. I generally prefer beds tho.
>>
>>6590595
>claims to be about space lesbians
>the only two gold stars are one person most of the time
>the purple one's keeps lusting after men
>and the skinny one's a cuck for a fat chick and then made out with the guy the fat chick killed herself for
This show is a heteronormative fuckparty.
>>
File: gettindalordskiss.jpg (15KB, 175x196px) Image search: [Google]
gettindalordskiss.jpg
15KB, 175x196px
>>6591979
But that weak-legged/shakey feeling in your legs after is amazing.
Like you did some good squats.
>>
File: 1468305531730.jpg (954KB, 1280x1613px) Image search: [Google]
1468305531730.jpg
954KB, 1280x1613px
>>6591986
>the west
>in charge of not turning lesbians into bisluts or corpses
Haha these bigoted and oversexualized Japanese cartoons sure are evil.
>>
>>6592005
Yeah, but you get that from horizontal orgasms too. I find it's just harder to let yourself go when you also have to focus on staying upright while your legs are shaking like hell.

It's hot as hell, though. Fucking a chick against a wall is just A+
>>
Would you, /lesgen/?

http://i.4cdn.org/lgbt/1468674963489.jpg
>>
>>6592017
We already said no, go away manhands.
>>
File: 1468458454969.jpg (43KB, 410x452px) Image search: [Google]
1468458454969.jpg
43KB, 410x452px
>>6592017
Yes, hun. Never give up on your dreams your beautifl the way u ar.
>>
>>6589551
The attraction hasn't faded 100%, but I'd only start to be attracted to a femme if she was out beforehand. I'd write her off otherwise.

>>6590492
Lol, I didn't even mean it like a race thing but just that I hadn't heard that phrase in like a decade.

>>6590595
Kek look up statistics on straight women and their orgasms (or rather lack thereof).
>>
File: kek the slavic boi from mehico.jpg (923KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
kek the slavic boi from mehico.jpg
923KB, 2560x1440px
>>6591848
You should look in the mirror first before blatantly badmouthing other crazy delusional men on the internet, hon.
>>
>>6592017
No, this is LESgen, we're attracted to females. Not dudes in wigs.
>>
>>6592007
Lesbians in Japan are subject to Logan's Run rules. They have to face Carousel and usually die, but one in 10 million return to lolis and get a whole new set of senpais and imoutos. It's why you never see MILF lesbians.
>>
>>6590595
LOL
These funny trolls, they never get less desperate. It's great.
>>
>>6592043
>not having those pictures of kek in his thigh high socks trying to be a qt femboy
I mean I wish we could get rid of him permanently but he keeps ban evading.
>>
>>6592052
You know sometimes people make jokes. Not everything's a troll.
>>
>>6591979
>I lost my virginity against a wall actually. It was great.

s-t-o-r-y-t-i-m-e
>>
>>6592063
Oh but I was just praising your deeds, mate. Maybe next time impersonate a transbian while talking about penises you want to shove in every "filthy dyke" in here? That's my favorite part of the show.
>>
>>6592053
>pictures of kek in his thigh high socks trying to be a qt femboy
Those pictures exist?
>>
File: 3kuDc.jpg (48KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
3kuDc.jpg
48KB, 640x960px
>>6592063

>4chan
>not everything is a troll
>>
>>6592064
Me and my high school girlfriend lost our virginities to each other against the wall in a public bathroom on the far end of our campus. Not your traditional romantic idealist whatever, but I actually prefer it that way. We just did what felt right in the moment without overthinking it or putting too many expectations on it. And to this day I'm the only one I know who is genuinely happy with their first time.
>>
File: no nose.png (140KB, 410x391px) Image search: [Google]
no nose.png
140KB, 410x391px
>>6592094
Holy shit that picture is amazing.
>>
>>6592094
does that kid have down syndrome or is that just his aesthetic?
>>
>>6592096
>And to this day I'm the only one I know who is genuinely happy with their first time.

Probably 'cus you're a woman who got fucked by a woman.
>>
>>6592094
I don't know why people want girls to make them sandwiches. Sandwiches are gross and cold, and fiddly. And who asking that actually eats sandwiches? Shouldn't it be 'get me a Hot Pocket' or 'fix me some tendies' or whatever? What's the obsession with sandwiches?
>>
>>6592119

I prefer "go buy me a large pizza with everything on it minus sausage and onions," personally.

But if some gross dude asks you that, I suppose suitable punishment would be to make him a Hot Pocket instead.
>>
>>6592105
Agreed my man.
>>
File: 1467536302600.gif (2MB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
1467536302600.gif
2MB, 300x169px
>>6592119
>mfw felt proud for making myself a sandwich just now
>>
>>6592119
It's an archaic saying, don't mind it.
>>
>>6592111
...you're not wrong tbhfamalam.
>>
File: tumblr_mxt2efs9Ed1qjcq1co1_500.png (143KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mxt2efs9Ed1qjcq1co1_500.png
143KB, 500x281px
>>6592096
>And to this day I'm the only one I know who is genuinely happy with their first time.

Eh, make that two of us.
My first time was awkward and shy but it was amazing.
>>
>>6592202
My first time was with a girl and it was pretty terrible during the actual sex part.
She was biscum, though.
>>
File: 03.jpg (229KB, 1000x665px) Image search: [Google]
03.jpg
229KB, 1000x665px
>>6592202

s-t-o-r-y-t-i-m-e
>>
>>6592202
Yeah, it was physically very awkward. Two virgins, we had no idea WTF we were doing. No orgasms were had. But that's not really that important, it was all about the girl I was with and the intimacy and such.

I felt great about it before, during, and since.
>>
>>6591704

You look like a tranny. Would not date.
>>
File: assbandfailure.jpg (138KB, 500x321px) Image search: [Google]
assbandfailure.jpg
138KB, 500x321px
>>6592017
God dammit tranny LEAVE you're not a woman and you never will be ever ever ever. :)
>>
>>6581313
More tomboy femme than butch, currently, but in my baby dyke days I definitely butched up
Outwardly, I move on, but I don have anxiety and dwell on shit, privately. I wouldn't confront the girl or anything douchey about it though.

I'll just have to keep trying
I do get along with straight guys pretty well.
>How much meme is it that gay men and lesbians can't stand each other? (as a gay whose closest friend is a lesbian I can say first hand that it's certainly not impossible for both types to get along but, maybe she and I are an unusual exception)
My best friend is a gay guy. So I don't know. Extremely campy femme gay guys usually get on my nerves I admit, but I've never had issue with most gay men.
I bounce back and forth between referring to myself as a lesbian, or gay. If I'm among a lot of queer girls, I'm more likely to say lesbian, and my dating profiles state lesbian as well. If I'm around straight girls or guys, I find that I'll usually say I'm gay?
>>
>Roommate got drunk off her ass, and puked everywhere in the bathroom BUT the toilet
>Still hasn't properly cleaned up
Am I allowed to murder her now, lesgen? It's been all fucking day.
>>
>>6592326
Is she hungover or has she been going about the day normally?
>>
>>6592326
Why haven't you yet? It's only mildly acceptable to leave it while you're still blackout drunk. But even then, I feel as if, if you can make it to the bathroom, you're with it enough to clean it up yourself.
You have to puke in the hallway and I might clean it up for you.
>>
File: Ch9k1xBVEAEeMnx.jpg large.jpg (68KB, 575x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Ch9k1xBVEAEeMnx.jpg large.jpg
68KB, 575x1024px
>>6581313
Chapstick lesbo here
"Oh, bummer. Thanks for hearing me anyways. Bye, have a nice day :)"

I don't understand what you mean by dominate Stacey lesbians, but I don't pay attention to other people's dating life and it doesn't bother me if they have it worse or better.

Not a meme, but it's not my case. Straight guys, specially online, still treat me as a female (possible partner) even though my looks, mannerism and speech scream D Y K E.

>How much meme is it that gay men and lesbians can't stand each other? (as a gay whose closest friend is a lesbian I can say first hand that it's certainly not impossible for both types to get along but, maybe she and I are an unusual exception)
My bestfriend is a queer men. This is the first time I'm hearing about gay men and lesbian not getting along.

I'm okay with anything as long as you use a non-pejorative term that makes it clear that I like pussy. "Lesbian" doesn't sound really nice in my native language though, but the usage of it in English doesn't bother me.
>>
>>6592344
She seems fairly fine now. She cleaned up MOST of it, but the bathroom isn't clean by any means.
>>6592361
I was out all day. She called out from work. Plus, she generally leaves everything in our place a mess. I'm not cleaning up after her.
>>
File: mia-photoshoot2.jpg (211KB, 431x431px) Image search: [Google]
mia-photoshoot2.jpg
211KB, 431x431px
Softbutch/Chapstick lesbian here.

Well, I don't think many people ENJOY being rejected. But when I'm rejected I move on quickly.

Weirdly enough, I'm glad they're so free to fuck other women. I'm glad women are finding other women. I don't think being gay means that you're special or unique, so it's no surprise to me that there are gay Chads and lesbian Stacies. I think if I focused my attention on people who seem to have more than me I'd get mad. I don't want to be an angry person so I worry about my own life and let them handle theirs.

Straight guys are my besties.

Ehhhh I think that's dying out. Gays and lesbians get along with each other pretty well as far as I've seen. Trans people on the other hand...

I like lesbian.
>>
File: tumblr_m8eekxx0A91rtgvie.gif (489KB, 500x304px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m8eekxx0A91rtgvie.gif
489KB, 500x304px
>>6592246
Yeah, so fucking awkward.
I didnt know what I was doing and I was a little nervous beforehand, because she wasnt a virgin and I was, but... yeah. It's still a good memory actually, despite every awful thing that relationship became.

>>6592230
Not much of a story really.
She liked watching me play rpgs becuae she didnt have the patience to play them, but liked the story and shit. So she came over to watch me play Final Fantasy X. We played a bunch.
It was cold, so we were wrapped up in a blanket in my room, in front of my PS2. She rested her hand on my tummy under the duvet, and we just talked about school and played FFX. She'd kiss me for luck before every fight, so I was obv taking my time getting anywhere and getting into as many fights as possible.

Then we hit a particular part of the game, there was a lot of cutscene for a long while so I put down the controller and we just cuddled and kissed whilst cutscenes played. I went to pick up the controller when it finished, and she slipped her hand down off my stomach and straight under the band of my underwear.
mfw
Suffice to say I didnt play any more FFX that evening.

>>6592226
She was a biscum, though I didnt know at the time.
Bit me in the ass down the line, but oh well.
>>
File: jean.png (241KB, 691x502px) Image search: [Google]
jean.png
241KB, 691x502px
>gf not sure what she's into but knows she likes women
>literally all the guys in our group tried to get with her and failed
>one of them is a le reddit and memes style Nice Guy but w/e
>mfw some of them are actually pretty smart/funny/cool people
>mfw she picks me for some reason
>mfw I'm barely a person

I'm not sure if that should be an ego boost or if I should be worried.
>>
>>6592423
Oh, then let me specify she was biscum who had only been with dudes up to that point, and I think she kind of went at homosex with a heterosexual mindset.
Like, she was real adamant about the 'in out, in out' with the fingers, more focused on the vagina than the clit.
It got better later when she actually fucking started to listen to me, but the make outs were always way better than the sex.
>>
>>6592513

Aaah right I get you. Yeah, that has gotta be odd
It didnt take her too long to actually listen and get her technique corrected, right?
>>
one moment i was tearing off your blouse
now you're living in my house
what happened to just mess around?
>>
>>6592135
>go get us a pizza
Good God, that's evil. Cause I'd want a pizza now that he'd said it. And I'd never be able to eat it all, so he'd probably get some even if I was angry. Shit, we can't let the trolls know about this, they already know all the pizza joint numbers.
>>
>>6592388

Tell her you'll only clean it if she does down on you.

Then slowly groom her into relying on you for a clean house where she figures it's cozier to just have sex with you instead of cleaning.

Slowly it gets to the point where she's making messes on purpose to get a constant daily stream of girl cummies from you.
>>
File: HUGGU.jpg (55KB, 500x622px) Image search: [Google]
HUGGU.jpg
55KB, 500x622px
>>6592558
I said "Yo, think you better go, cuz I can't taaaake you"

>>6592447
Don't screw it up. And if you screw it up, she was a bishit the whole time and should rot in hell.

>>6592513
GOLD STARS ONLY
O
L
D
>>
>>6592598
Wise lady.
>>
>>6592598
>girl cummies
hello tranner. and why would anyone want oral from someone who vomited all over the house.
>>
>>6592673

If the phrase "girl cummies" doesn't turn you on, you're not a lesbian, you're a dirty heterosexual.

>why would anyone want oral from someone who vomited all over the house

Because it's oral you non-desperate fagatron
>>
>>6592226
During my first time with a biscum, she moaned when she touched my vagina, kept talking about how soft my skin is, and that I kiss so much better than every person she's kissed before.
Maybe you oughta search for the biscum gurls whose heterosexual urges you can still purge?
>>
>>6592840
My dream is to fuck a straightie (it's cool if she's gay pretending to be straight) into a full lesbo. Is that too much to ask?
>>
>>6592531
Yeah, it did. Right before the end, I would have her go down on me right away. I always had to go first because she had this fucking habit of leaving me with blue balls and I hated her.
I only liked her for like a week. Ended up using her for sex, but she was flaky and retarded and played with my emotions, so I felt justified.
It's why I ended it.
>>
File: 00002.jpg (30KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
00002.jpg
30KB, 480x360px
>>6593012
>>
>>6590595
Bisexuals are more degenerate than lesbians imo. Hell I'd even go as far as to say that straight women are also pretty darn annoying. Before I started visiting these threads, I used to be your typical dyke hating /pol/ack until I realized that I can actually communicate better with the dykes here (and IRL), than I can with the heteronormative female demographic, which judges me solely based on my terrible looks and never who I am as a person.
>>
>>6593087
Go back to your containment board
>>
>>6593087

>judges me solely based on my terrible looks

lesbians know that feel

>who I am as a person

if /pol/ is your favorite board you're probably a shitty person though desu senpai
>>
>>6593110
This.

Regardless of what side you're on, it means you're probably argumentative.
So am I, but it comes off as asshole-ish behavior when you're not in a debating situation or with friends, and you probably project it.
>>
>>6593099
>>6593110
>/pol/ is one person

I like /pol/ because I'm against third world immigration, third wave feminism, people bringing their private lives on the streets, emotional tactics in politics and media such as "the current year" etc. I'm also a fiscal conservative, and I believe in meritocracy not quotas and handouts. Lastly I'm a die-hard supporter of people speaking their mind without fear of censorship, no matter how offensive and vile it is. I don't actually want to gas anyone, and I've never been violent outside of self-defense. If that makes me a horrible person to some people's eyes, then so be it.

>>6593118
Nah, I've been in many situations where handsome men say the exact same shit I do and get away with it just fine. Women who are sexually interested in men, will assume that I want to get in their pants, when most times I'm merely looking for dialogue. Dykes don't have that extra barrier of defense, and that makes it more fun to talk to.
>>
>>6593202
Nice blog post faggot, now fuck off and kill yourself
>>
>>6593247
No and no. Try harder you filthy rugmuncher.
>>
>>6593202
I bounce between /ck/, this thread, and /pol/.

Come here you degenerate~
>>
>>6593202
Welcome to heterosexuality, friend.
Men do it with the same frequency.

Not saying this is right, but hear me out, if you've been shit on and shit on and shit on and shit on for your looks or interests, you're gonna develop a chip on your shoulder about it and it's probably going to be something others can pick up on.
I knew a lot of kids like that in high school, it was a cycle, it's a self-fulfilling prophesy.
Maybe examine yourself a bit. I know I had a problem with it for years.
>>
>>6593202

>calling casual conversation "dialogue"

Sorry but kek.

>die-hard supporter of people speaking their mind without fear of censorship

Problem I have with this is that everyone who claims to be anti-"censorship":

1) Defends criticism until it's their speech that is criticized, then criticism is equal to an attempt to ~censor them~

2) The way they discuss it allows actual bigots to think that they should be able to say whatever they want without repercussions and when they're called out, it's never their fault, it's just people being "anti free speech".

3) Promotes a one-sided movement that seems to fight against the notion of basic respect for other human beings

I know not all of them are like that, but the most vocal ones largely are. There's something wrong with a movement who invented the hashtag "IStandWithHateSpeech".
>>
>there are /pol/shit males flirting in here
Well this is an evolution I did not expect.

>>6593072
Are you one of the anons that hangs around gay bars acting like she's a pretty little straight girl? The ones that like to coyly tell other lesbians she could be persuaded to experiment? Then proceeds to act the mindbroken slut who is now slave to vagina? What I would give to be one of the chicks that hook up with her.
>>
>>6593317
Nah this does not apply to me. Anyway I was always more on the asexual spectrum so I really don't have much to gain from overthinking this. Men make superior platonic partners in almost every way.

>>6593357
>Defends criticism until it's their speech that is criticized, then criticism is equal to an attempt to ~censor them~

I don't. What you're doing is conjecture and you know it!

>The way they discuss it allows actual bigots to think that they should be able to say whatever they want without repercussions and when they're called out, it's never their fault, it's just people being "anti free speech".

Yes it is. The "bigot" paranoia has gone so far it has almost lost its meaning. When I think of bigots I think of nazis killing innocent people en mass.

>Promotes a one-sided movement that seems to fight against the notion of basic respect for other human beings

I don't condone those behaviors. I do believe that people are born different in some regards, and that some have more "value" than others, but that does not mean I want to deny anyone their dignity.

>IStandWithHateSpeech

I don't stand with hate speech as an individual, but I do stand with hate speech as a reactionary.
>>
>>6593400
>Nah this does not apply to me.
You sure? Cause it sounds like you have a chip on your shoulder.

>Anyway I was always more on the asexual spectrum so I really don't have much to gain from overthinking this. Men make superior platonic partners in almost every way.
And you don't think it's because you're a man also?

>I don't stand with hate speech as an individual, but I do stand with hate speech as a reactionary.
I just hate that these people wanna say what they want, but don't want anyone to say anything back, or to tell em to fuck off.
Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism. Whether it's a concert space, or a conversation, or some media platform, don't dish it if you can't take it, and if I don't wanna take it, it's my right to tell you to shut the fuck up.
Like the whole Milo thing, boohoo, twitter doesn't have to let anybody talk on their site anymore than I have to let you pontificate in my living room.

There's a whole lot of people out there that are upset about 'PC' culture, when they really just wanna be able to say nigger again.
>>
>>6593400
>Men make superior platonic partners in almost every way.

Perhaps you should go find some
>>
File: lesliejones.jpg (77KB, 484x734px) Image search: [Google]
lesliejones.jpg
77KB, 484x734px
>>6593400

Yeaaah.....welp.

I hope you can find your perfect /pol/ gf one day, or a normal girl who can tolerate you enough to fuck the "us vs. them" /pol/ mentality out of you.

Most of those /pol/ guys would convert very quickly if they actually had a loving gf.
>>
File: 1441413023120.png (65KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1441413023120.png
65KB, 500x500px
>>6593422
>he thinks this attitude isn't immediately perceptible
No wonder
>>
>>6593453
These people aren't ever remotely as opaque with their repulsive ideology as they think they are.
>>
>>6593476
Anon is literally Neil Casey from Ghostbusters
>>
>>6593420
>You sure? Cause it sounds like you have a chip on your shoulder.

Yes I am 100% sure. I've tested it by pretending to be a normalfag and I come off as a very likable guy.

>And you don't think it's because you're a man also?

To some extent. But men overall are smarter, more individualistic, and less likely to take offense. All qualities that I admire dearly.

>Like the whole Milo thing, boohoo, twitter doesn't have to let anybody talk on their site anymore than I have to let you pontificate in my living room.

I agree. But he does make a point that twitter is biased. They let radical muslims spread their propaganda even though it also violates their ToS.

>>6593422
I've had sex with men and been in relationships with men and sadly it doesn't do anything for me. Life would be so much easier if I could just choose to be a fag. I do have my loving bros though and that's enough to keep me happy.

>>6593439
I could never go back to that. Women don't even like men sexually. I don't want to waste my precious years on this planet living a lie.

>>6593453
>>6593476
Parroting what you hear on TV isn't hard. Taking a stand for what you believe in, is.
>>
>>6593508
It's much more heroic to parrot what you read on a Bavarian ice fishing enthusiast image board
>>
File: autismz.jpg (30KB, 373x327px) Image search: [Google]
autismz.jpg
30KB, 373x327px
>>6593508
>Yes I am 100% sure. I've tested it by pretending to be a normalfag and I come off as a very likable guy.
I'm positive you're not doing this because this thread was ready to bro down with you until it became obvious what kinda guy you are.
Did you see how that flipped so quickly? And we're on the fucking internet where we can't see your body language or anything.

>To some extent. But men overall are smarter, more individualistic, and less likely to take offense. All qualities that I admire dearly.
And you wonder why females don't like you, hmmmm.

>I agree. But he does make a point that twitter is biased. They let radical muslims spread their propaganda even though it also violates their ToS.
That's fair, but that hasn't been what I'm seeing. I'm seeing shit like it's 'unconstitutional' to ban someone from fucking twitter.

>Women don't even like men sexually. I don't want to waste my precious years on this planet living a lie.
Holy.Shit.Dude.
>>
>>6593508

Oh hey, you're the dude that was on here a while back saying women are all lesbians and some shit? Don't let nazi hear you and become even more extreme than she already is.

Also like...you need to find a relaxing hobby. If you don't respect women enough to give in to the love of a qt3.14 and make her your world like you know you want to deep down, then cooking maybe?

>>6593362
No but that's just because I assume 99% of lesbians are too PC to try and convert me. They'd probably just give me the Yelp info of a normie bar and tell me to fuck off.
>>
>>6593544
Oh so you look super femme? And in the Discord? Who might you be?
>>
>>6593544
The only thing stopping me from actually wanting to 'convert' a straight girl, is how many times lesbians have been accused of 'only needing the right dick' to be converted into being straight.
Feels a little hypocritical.

I'm totally fucking down to be used to experiment with, though, so long as I know that's what you're doing.
It's all about consent, famalam.
>>
>>6593556
True, but I mean it's different if the 'straight' girl is the one who starts flirting with you first. And as long as you don't start to think every straight girl out there really just needs your fingers inside her to awaken her hidden love of pussy.

>>6593555
Take a guess, tripparoo,
>>
>>6593530
>I'm positive you're not doing this because this thread was ready to bro down with you until it became obvious what kinda guy you are.

That's like, your opinion man. I'm fully conscious of what I say and I don't care if you like me. I'm not looking for more bros.

>And you wonder why females don't like you, hmmmm.

Females don't like me because they are dykes. I've made fake accounts online and as an average "lesbian" I literally get 50 times more messages than as a man, while spouting the exact same shit I spout right now. If you think women date you for any other reason than extracting value from you, then you're a blue pilled idiot and should rethink you life.

>>6593544
It was like a couple of months ago, yeah. Glad to see the (You)'s are eternal. Also if you're not converting because of political reasons then you're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>6593566
Well, yeah. If she's flirting with me, that's all I need to hear.
She wouldn't even need to waste any time on me, I know she'll suck, I just wanna make her cum more times than she ever has before with any pump and dump dude.
Men don't kiss right. That's enough for her to become a gash whore.
>>
>>6593568
>That's like, your opinion man. I'm fully conscious of what I say and I don't care if you like me. I'm not looking for more bros.
No, shit. But so is your own opinion. You may think you're putting on a convincing act, but judging from what you've shown us here, you're pretty transparent.

>Females don't like me because they are dykes. I've made fake accounts online and as an average "lesbian" I literally get 50 times more messages than as a man, while spouting the exact same shit I spout right now.
Yeah, weird right. It's like how if a gay dude says faggot, it's cool, but if an older straight man with a Bible says faggot, it's offensive????

I mean, sorry, that's how it is. You can get away with saying shit when you're part of that group and you don't have a 'power structure' backing it up.
Not sure exactly what you're saying, but if I'm talking to other lesbians about cure girls, it just doesn't come off as leery or pervy as it would be a man saying it.

>If you think women date you for any other reason than extracting value from you, then you're a blue pilled idiot and should rethink you life.
Friend, do you really think this? You really think that a man and a woman cannot love each other?
>>
>>6593584
>Friend, do you really think this? You really think that a man and a woman cannot love each other?

I think men can love women, I've yet to see convincing evidence that women can love men (other than their male kids). However I certainly think men and women can be friends, and should be.
>>
>>6593608
Then you don't deserve to ever be with a female, dude.
>>
>>6593614
I don't WANT to be with a female. Fine by me if you want to live the lie for the few more years it lasts. In 20 years or so artificial sperm will become viable, and then I wanna look deniers like you deep in the eye, crumbling in fear, while I whisper "I told you so".
>>
>>6593653
>I don't WANT to be with a female.
You sound pretty bitter about it.

>Fine by me if you want to live the lie for the few more years it lasts.
You-you do know you're in les gen, right?
I'm overly certain that lesbians love each other, senpai.

>In 20 years or so artificial sperm will become viable, and then I wanna look deniers like you deep in the eye, crumbling in fear, while I whisper "I told you so".
Hope you're joking about this kid.
Go back home, I'm sure mummy's got the tendies ready by now.
>>
>>6593566
Mel? Dat you?
>>
>>6593653

Why would lesbians fear artificial sperm?

>>6593670

Nope.
>>
>>6593668
>You sound pretty bitter about it.

Only a little bit these days. It's getting better with time. The only people who still piss me off are those who refuse to look at the evidence.

>You-you do know you're in les gen, right?

I've seen gay men, straight men, and even a "straight" woman post here. Your ramblings about what I "deserve" are typical of those of a blue pilled man or a "straight" woman.

>Hope you're joking about this kid.

I'm not. It's already done in Japan with mice.

http://www.sciencealert.com/scientists-have-made-the-best-artificial-sperm-yet-and-they-re-breeding-mice-with-it
>>
File: 1468961950740.jpg (71KB, 960x692px) Image search: [Google]
1468961950740.jpg
71KB, 960x692px
>Only a little bit these days. It's getting better with time. The only people who still piss me off are those who refuse to look at the evidence.
I'm not using this as an insult; you literally sound autistic.

>I've seen gay men, straight men, and even a "straight" woman post here. Your ramblings about what I "deserve" are typical of those of a blue pilled man or a "straight" woman.
Sorry, do you actually feel as if you're entitled to anyone? You're a dick about women, no shit, you shouldn't be in a relationship with one.
>>
>>6593719
I'm not entitled to anyone you stupid fucking cunt. How can you so consistently fail at reading comprehension; I am literally advocating for every single woman to follow her biological imperative and become a lesbian.
>>
>>6593743
Not every woman is a lesbian. We've had enough hearts broken here by girls who could just not live life without dick to know that, anon.

Women just don't like fedora faggots like you.
>>
File: 686.png (1MB, 1239x627px) Image search: [Google]
686.png
1MB, 1239x627px
>>6593743
You're the hero that lesgen needs t b h
>>
>>6593761
Post Kate till thread max? Post Kate till thread max.
>>
>>6593746
Yes EVERY woman is a lesbian as demonstrated in DOZENS of studies that have been going back as early as the 70s. The only reason they rant about dick is because:

1) It's still a taboo to be gay
2) Men are a better bargain to leech off of
3) Lesbians can't reproduce

And the first two are actually a function of the third one. Men are a better bargain because they're gullible enough to protect and coddle women without getting nearly as much in return, and it's a taboo because homosexuality is seen as unnatural because of the lack of a reproductive alternative.
>>
>>6593776
Holy shit. How many times does she do that on the movie? Should I watch it just for her?
>>
File: babykate.jpg (28KB, 600x335px) Image search: [Google]
babykate.jpg
28KB, 600x335px
>>6593790
Responding sexually to more images than a straight male does is A) not a lesbian and B) influenced why a whole host of things

>>6593793
You could tell who in the audience went just to see her.
Safe bet.
>>
>>6593679
Sofi? Lewcy?
>>
File: mcknn.png (626KB, 598x601px) Image search: [Google]
mcknn.png
626KB, 598x601px
>>6593776
Sadly, I don't have much of her saved. Feel free to help me change that, though.
>>
>>6593833
Has she actually kissed a girl in anything outside Big Gay Sketch Show?
'Kate McKinnon Lesbian' isn't going to help, considering the circumstance.
>>
>>6593790
>>6593746
Oh and to elaborate on the bargain part, as online dating becomes more and more mainstream, women's homosexual tendencies are slowly being exposed. More and more men will realize that it's not their game or their looks that's at fault, but their own sex. More and more will drop out of society playing video games as the world crashes and burns. The thinly veiled notion that "heterosexual" women have, the one where a woman belongs with a man, will crash and burn as well. Butches will get the femmes and you dykes will have the time of your lives. At least for a little while.

>>6593812
Like what? Try me. Because I've actually read the studies. There's nothing that explains "straight" women getting more turned on by women other than women being lesbians.
>>
>>6593850
>Like what? Try me
Like the fact that they can be turned on by dude and dicks, and want to fuck dudes and dicks exclusively?
That doesn't sound like any kind of lesbian I've ever met, friend.
>>
>>6593670
Nope. Although I am in the super femme category.
>>
File: 07.png (204KB, 242x371px) Image search: [Google]
07.png
204KB, 242x371px
>>6593843

Not that I know of. SNL isn't letting her be *that* gay yet.
>>
>>6593821

Nein.
>>
>>6593905
Oh shit pls I must know so I can be super nice to you.
>>
>>6593912
Pizza? Alex?
>>
>>6593907
She's good at playing a flirt.
Eye-fucked Wigg the entire movie.
>>
i was actually going to engage the /pol/ poster and then i read his responses.

men are astounding.
>>
>>6593922

Neiner.
>>
File: kiss.gif (2MB, 245x270px) Image search: [Google]
kiss.gif
2MB, 245x270px
>>6593935
Shhh, we're Kate-posting
>>
>>6593948
Supes?
>>
File: tumblr_o0g88ecEga1u28dxso1_500.jpg (63KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o0g88ecEga1u28dxso1_500.jpg
63KB, 500x374px
>>6593953
Not me!
>>
>>6593870
But they prefer women. By a LARGE margin. You're not really explaining anything, you're just describing what is already known. Why would I deny their happiness when they'd be happier dating the same sex? Why would I deny my own happiness knowing that I'll never be adequate?
>>
>>6593926
That's BGSS right? Gotta be. Right chick looks like a massive dykearoo.
>>
File: kate.jpg (153KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
kate.jpg
153KB, 1920x1080px
>>6593963
Because you can't have the satisfaction of thinking that all women are lesbians, son. They just don't like you fedora ass.
It's you.
>>
>>6593981
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

let him keep telling me things i like to hear
>>
>>6593968
Yep. That sketch might have actually been the first lesbian kiss I saw honestly.
I knew lesbians were a thing, but this was the first time it had an...effect. Played for laughs as it was.
It's such a shit show, though.
>>
>>6593981
Nope. I've done my own experiments. I've used pictures of hot men on okcupid and I barely got more responses than my average ass (which is about 10%, and close to 0% of them making the first move). I've used pictures of average women and I got like 50 times more messages than model tier men. When I used hot women my inbox was filled with sexually lewd messages. I had the same attitude across all conditions. I am 100% convinced that women only use men for value and reproduction, their actual sexual orientation is gay.
>>
File: 1361930802558.png (162KB, 313x313px) Image search: [Google]
1361930802558.png
162KB, 313x313px
>>6594001
Yeah, I'm sure that has nothing to do with lesbians needing to use online dating to find each other more than women need it to find straight men.

> When I used hot women my inbox was filled with sexually lewd messages
See >>6584642
There isn't the same implication between women and women, as there is to between men and women when it comes to lewd comments.
>>
>>6594018
Fuck, meant to link you to>>6593584
You're silly
>>
>>6594018
Nope. The vast majority of the messages were from self proclaimed bisexuals. I even got some messages from self proclaimed straight women.

In fact, I dare you to count how many lesbians and bisexuals there are in comparison to those identifying as straight. Self proclaimed straights are the minority.

On top of that, there is a question that asks if you've ever had a same sex encounter. 90% of so called straights answered yes or that they'd like to.
>>
>>6594001

Those women who send us lewd messages mostly are just experimenting or trying to get us into threesomes with their boyfriend.

Actual lesbians would initiate stuff more like:
"H-hi...your cat is...c-c-c-c-cute.....[desperately trying to hide how long it's been since they've had pussy]"
>>
>>6594049
No most of them were single. And no straight woman would want to "experiment". They simply aren't straight, end of story.
>>
>>6594044
>Nope. The vast majority of the messages were from self proclaimed bisexuals. I even got some messages from self proclaimed straight women.
Yeah, you've missed the point. Women looking for other women have a harder time in real life than when they're looking for men, so they turn to the internet. Women looking for men don't need the internet, so you'll see fewer responses.

>In fact, I dare you to count how many lesbians and bisexuals there are in comparison to those identifying as straight. Self proclaimed straights are the minority.
On the internet.

>On top of that, there is a question that asks if you've ever had a same sex encounter. 90% of so called straights answered yes or that they'd like to.
Which is why I said >>6593812
>B) influenced why a whole host of things
Biology aside, men are much more policed by society when it comes to homosexual acts, where women are even encouraged to do it for men's benefit.

If I got paid, as a woman, ten dollars every time I dig a sweet kickflip, and you, as a man, got balltapped every time you did a sweet kickflip, guess what, you've got more girls doing sweet kickflips, don't you?
It's like you're actually retarded, here.

No shit, men don't experiment more, they could literally be killed or beaten for doing so.
>>
Wow people are still talking to this autist. Can we not take bait, and just let him have a shitty life??
>>
File: 27.jpg (52KB, 400x481px) Image search: [Google]
27.jpg
52KB, 400x481px
>>6594078
The more we talk to him, the quicker the thread dies, the faster we get a new thread that'll actually bump
>>
>>6594088
nice picture of gals being pals

you can tell they're best friends
>>
>>6593981
That's it, I've paid for the tickets. I hope it's worth it.
>>
>>6594068
It's not just the dating sites though are they. Once again there have been dozens of studies on so called heterosexual women, all consistently showing that they get turned on by women significantly more. Or the fact that women watch lesbian porn almost exclusively. Or the fact that female pheromones turn women on more than male pheromones. There's just way too much evidence, and it keeps piling up. I wonder when people will stop ignoring it.
>>
>>6594124
Just try to keep the masturbating discrete with the kiddies there.
>>
>>6594128
>studies on so called heterosexual women, all consistently showing that they get turned on by women significantly more. Or the fact that women watch lesbian porn almost exclusively.
Yeah, I'm sure that it has nothing to do with the fact that heterosexual porn is all about slamming that pussy from the best 'looking' angle, and nothing to do with women having the ability to spot fake orgasms put on in male porn from a mile away.
>>
>>6594078
I don't understand why a lesbo would get triggered by what I'm saying. I'm literally calling you the only redpilled sexuality. It's a compliment.

>>6594137
Women even get turned on by women simply working out. They don't get turned on by men working out.
>>
File: Untitled.png (113KB, 993x631px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
113KB, 993x631px
>>6594131
Got that covered.
>>
>>6594146
It's honestly going to be the perfect movie to invite a girl over to watch, and fuck half way through.
Perfect amount of sexy, gay, and shit to laugh at or make fun of depending on how you see it.

Def buying/downloading when it comes out.
>>
>>6594128
>Or the fact that female pheromones turn women on more than male pheromones.
Link pl I wanna read about that
>>
>>6594179
It's this study but unfortunately I can't find the full text anymore so you'll have to settle for this piece of half-assed journalism.

Basically all four groups rate the heterosexual female smell as the most attractive, while the other 3 is different.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/sense-of-smell-is-linked-to-sexual-orientation-study-reveals-490147.html
>>
sloot show welcome to your new stage:
>>6594240
>>
When you're older will you be some lucky girl's mommy gf?
>>
>>6593843
She did in the SNL sketch 'miss universe'. It's on YouTube.
Thread posts: 428
Thread images: 113

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.