[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So my girlfriend is obsessed with Harley quinn. To the point

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

So my girlfriend is obsessed with Harley quinn. To the point of asking me to dress up as her.

Is this uncommon for lesbians?
>>
Id say its uncommon for most couples, but not rare. Roleplay is certainly something that happens. Id get more concerned if she comes out in a purple suit and asks you to do the cartoon voice.
>Dontcha wanna rev up ya Harley?
>>
AGP
G
P
>>
>>5896310
She doesn't ask for the cartoon voice, but she does ask me to call her puddin'

It doesn't particularly effect my enjoyment, but I have to stop myself laughing at times.

>>5896318
>Thread about lesbians.
>AGP

Okay.
>>
>>5896365
Laughing would be my main concern too. It would be fun, just not in the way she intended.
>>
>>5896417
It's just so surreal.
I watched this cartoon as a kid. Like. What?
>>
>>5896431
To be fair, Harley is sort of a babe. She also wears spandex all the time, which is always a plus.
>>
Harley Quinn is like an AGP magnet or something I swear
>>
>>5896318
>>5896742
Whats an AGP? I assume you guys arent talking about accelerated graphics ports.
>>
>>5896765
Autogynephile, guys who fetishize the idea of being a woman and get off to it
>>
>>5896287

>capeshit

>>>/tv/
>>
>>5896768
Aah, alright then.
>>
>>5896287
Haha, chica, Harley Quinn is basically a de facto lesbian/bisexy icon. She all but married Poison Ivy in the comics.

(Not to mention all the sexy, sexy Bruce Timm pinups)
>>
>>5896859
>lesbian/bisexy icon

I think you mean straight male/transbian masturbatory fantasy icon.
>>
File: And also lesbians.jpg (40KB, 522x536px) Image search: [Google]
And also lesbians.jpg
40KB, 522x536px
>>5896859
So, no, OP, not surprising at all.
>>
>>5896287
Yeah, nerdy lesbians love the Harley x Ivy relationship. It's a super common lesbian couple Halloween costume/cosplay
>>
File: what the fuk did u say.jpg (27KB, 570x380px) Image search: [Google]
what the fuk did u say.jpg
27KB, 570x380px
>>5896869
Uuuuuugh could you just not. Dudes masturbate to literally everything. Doesn't mean those things are precluded from being important to lesbians.
>>
>>5896884
>I'm a straight male with agp that makes my masturbation fantasies important to lesbians
>>
>>5896889
Hahahahaaaaa you are such a fuckstick.
>>
The cartoon get-up doesn't appeal to me but that new ghetto Barbie shtick is super hot.
>>
So just fucking do it. Worst case scenario you can say it was a weird time haha
I once dressed as a rabbit for my boyfriend and I basically walked away mostly sane after that
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.