[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/LesGen/: Notice me Senpai Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 361
Thread images: 66

File: iw.png (339KB, 445x590px) Image search: [Google]
iw.png
339KB, 445x590px
Were you out in high school? If so, what was dating/friendship like? If not, what was your experience like?

Old thread:
>>5751732
>>
I was homeschooled from middle school to the end of high school so I have absolutely no experiences, unless becoming an addict to yuri counts as one.
>>
>>5756945
I was homeschooled from the middle of elementary school through the beginning of high school, what was it like for you, anon?
>>
>>5756945
I had the same experience, except for one girl that moved away after we got caught.
>>
>>5756955
It was nothing. I felt relieved I didn't have to get up early in the cold morning to go to a place filled with annoying non-literal niggers where all I did was sleep because classes were boring. Actually I dropped out from the first year of middle school and that's why I became homeschooled, but it only made my depression worse kek.

>>5756968
Story time pls.
>>
>>5756996
Sorry to hear about the depression, anon. How did that affect your schooling?
>>
>>5757032
I wasted like 5 years total of doing nothing but shitposting and watch anime in between years of middle school and high school before I could finish.
>tfw you will never be a sleep-deprived 15yo hikki/NEET again
>>
File: me.png (224KB, 459x616px) Image search: [Google]
me.png
224KB, 459x616px
I like these games..

>>5756926
I hated high school, I was to different to ever be understood.
>>
>>5757062
Did you go to any secondary schooling?
>>
>>5756996
In fifth grade I left public school to go to a private Christian school. Mostly because I have authority issues (the private school was basically teach-yourself). I was an atheist at this point, but I was afraid to let my parents know because I didn't want to get kicked out of the house (they were very religious).

I had known I was a lesbian for a really long time. The only crushes I ever had as a kid were on girls, and the one time a boy tried to kiss me I went full Django Unchained on his ass.

Anyhow, this girl named Mally started going to my church when I was still in fifth grade. She was gorgeous and I fell in love almost immediately, but I waited forever to even ask to hang out because reasons.

She started at the Christian school in seventh grade (while I was in sixth). We would have tons of free time to just hang out around the church the school was in. Before this, we had never had any significant amount of time alone.

She hadn't expressed any serious interest in me up to this point, but I would jokingly say things like "it's like we're married, when are you going to ask me out", and occasionally guiltily kiss her on the cheek. After one particularly anti-LGB rant from the pastor during a church service, the next day she had asked me if I felt like that about gay people too. I objected REALLY strongly, and she kinda smiled like "though doth object too much." The real breakthrough came one day when I was outside alone on the wooden jungle gym thing watching anime. I didn't notice she had come out of the church, and I was watching an episode of Maria-sama ga Miteru. Two of the characters were really close in an obviously romantic scene, and she pulled my headphones off on one side and said, "what do you think you're doing, young lady?" in a joking old lady way. I spilled all my spaghetti and said I liked her, and I understood if she didn't like me, I said it was gross and I couldn't help it, etc.
>>
>>5757100
and then she saaaaaaaiiiid?????
>>
being attracted to women doesn't give you a free pass to be transphobic or misandrist
>>
>>5757120
Uhhhhh...
So?
Whats your point?
>>
>>5757099
No. I managed to finish everything at home through an open system.

School isn't for me, I'm too lazy. I also feel bad for my parents since they have PhDs and I'm a literal loser.

>>5757100
Really? Watching MariMite in a Christian school? I don't believe you, anon. Anyway, what did she say? How did you get caught?
>>
>>5757100
>>5757113

She was like "you idiot, I've been into you for EVER." and I started crying like a fucking dork, but she kissed me on the cheek anyway. We just hugged then, but we gradually got more touchy-feely, especially on the playground (we were the only two students near our age, so we were always alone.)

In 7th (for me) and 8th (for her) grade, we were basically making out at that point. We'd spent all summer hanging around the church and at our houses. Her brother asked me out, and I had to awkwardly decline with non-reasons (he was the one who kissed me a bit after I turned him down.)

Just before winter break, we were upstairs in this little room beside the platform with the pulpit in the church where we practiced music. We were watching anime (Inuyasha or Bleach) under a blanket. We were both breathing pretty heavily, and I was horny as fuck at that point. I semi-jokingly started to kiss her neck, and we went at it really hard for a bit.

At some point, apparently, the maintenance had seen us through the entry way to the room. He told her mom (she was working as a teacher/babysitter at the school at this point, with my mom.) And they waited for us to come downstairs, but when we went downstairs to the school, the pastor and youth pastor were both there waiting for us, and they took us each into a different room to ask us about what we had been doing.

She was probably more polite than me (she was still a believer), but I just told the youth pastor to basically fuck off, and I walked out and waited in the car until my mom came to leave with me. I went back to the school. She and her mom didn't come back, I'm pretty sure her mom blamed my mom or something, but the pastor sided with my mom because she'd been there for a long time. I got to call her once or twice, but her mom was really shitty about it, so I think she just gave up after a while. Wasn't allowed in the same room with a girl alone until I was 18, and I've still never met another lesbian
>>
>>5757135
I was outside alone. I spent most of my free time watching anime/playing WoW because they didn't care what we did as long as they didn't have to watch us
>>
>>5757135
>I also feel bad for my parents since they have PhDs and I'm a literal loser.

Are you still a NEET?

My mother's on social security and my father's a working poorfag, so I probably won't be much worse off than them.
>>
>>5757174
Anime-tier drama. Should have asked her to escape with you to go live somewhere else or at least double suicide under a blooming cherry tree.
>>
>>5757185
Yup. I dropped out of university after the first semester too. They probably have given up hope by now.
>>
>>5757179
Not really important, but I also had an absolutely GARGANTUAN crush on Motoko Kusanagi

>>5757192
It wasn't really all that dramatic. I already hated everybody around me at that point, so I didn't really expect anything less from them. I do still miss her a lot, but I'd probably get over it quickly if I found somebody else
>>
>>5757199
I bet you self-inserted pretty hard into Sei.
>>
>>5757210
She was my favorite. Also, Ed from Cowboy Bebop
>>
>>5757198
I dropped out the first time after two years, with nothing to show for it but $21,000 worth of debt and depression.

Is there anything you want to do with your life?
>>
File: 1453894617071.png (481KB, 651x645px) Image search: [Google]
1453894617071.png
481KB, 651x645px
>>5757220
you
>>
>>5757220
That's pretty shitty.

Yes but it's impossible.
>>
>>5757228
What do you want to do?
>>
>>5757226
I'm not even voting, m8.

>>5757228
Is it impossible or impractical?
>>
File: 1453695926331.jpg (10KB, 255x241px) Image search: [Google]
1453695926331.jpg
10KB, 255x241px
>>5757242
I still want to do you
>>
>>5757229
Too ashamed to say it.

>>5757242
It's impossible given my situation, as it involves getting educated.
>>
I'm a senior in high school (please no ban I'm 18) and I came out last year just before Christmas break.

Honestly most people didn't care or had kinda already guessed I was and was just like "yeah I know"

I intentionally dated well outside of the school, a couple of home schooled girls or girls from other schools, and a girl from the community college (kek) in our town.

Any other lesbians cheer in school? Our squad seems pretty heterosexual but good god cheer camp was always gay as shit, in fact I met most of my exs at cheer camp.

[spoiler]Also is anyone else adopted?[/spoiler]

[spoiler]Do spoilers work here?[/spoiler]
>>
>>5757267
>adopted
>gay
Your family must be sort of disappointed-relieved.
>>
>>5757248
Okay, when are we doing this?

>>5757255
I know the feeling, anon. You never know, one day you might end up following your dreams.
>>
>>5757267
Is 22 too old for cheer camp? I feel like I could do really well there winkface
>>
File: 21351_dianna-agron-de-glee.jpg (282KB, 930x1343px) Image search: [Google]
21351_dianna-agron-de-glee.jpg
282KB, 930x1343px
>>5756926
I had a girlfriend in middle school (a private catholic school! co-ed though...). We would kiss and hold hands in private, but aside from that, our relationship was pretty much the same as with our other close friends.

We ended up going to different high schools. I was out, but so unknown, unnoticed, and irrelevant; I don't think the few people who knew cared. It was a little easier to make friends with guys when they knew I was gay. I was the only out girl as far as I knew (it was a big school). I didn't date, but I was friends with a couple of dorky guys and had fun trying to get them girlfriends.

>>5757267
A few years after graduation, I found out that the captain of the cheer squad was an out lesbian. She was one year older, SE asian, very cute. She was in my trigonometry class, but we didn't talk much, even though she seemed nice. Such a missed opportunity!
>>
>>5757307
If only all the distant, lonely high school lesbians had gone to the same high school...
>>
>>5757134
>Whats your point?
Most likely baiting.
>>
>>5756926
Didn't even realize i liked girls until my final years in uni. I was a late bloomer.
>>
File: 1455092327745.jpg (87KB, 807x606px) Image search: [Google]
1455092327745.jpg
87KB, 807x606px
>>5756926
unrelated with lgbt topics in general, but high school related nonetheless:

I've been really thinking, usually out of nowhere, how I miss high school. Not the place or the activities in themselves necessarily, but how I used to think and feel about the world and myself. Life seemed a bit pointless and I was often depressed, but at the same time it felt like something great was bound to happen soon. I could feel it.

I can't really explain it. It just seems that even with the harships that I had to go through, there was a lot of beauty and a feeling of dept within the simple life I led back then. I was a lot more in touch with myself.

2+ years later I'm in college and it looks like my future is already set. I already know where I'm going, I'm a lot more disciplined and responsible. Everything's pointless and void of meaning. There is no extraordinarity. I'm too preocupied with life outside of my mind to keep in touch wtih myself.

Shit sucks yo.
Know what I mean?
>>
>>5757274
Eh, my sister is their biological daughter and she is going through a bit of a moody goth thing.

By comparison my gayness is fine.

But real talk I sometimes feel like I could never disappoint them and it actually bothers me a bit, like maybe they are worried I don't love them like my parents so they go easier on me than my sister. I don't know though that is just weird insecurities I hope.

>>5757281
A 22 year old could literally drown in lady parts at the cheer camps I've been too. We're awkward teens who need a role model, please notice us.

>>5757327
Part of the reason I wanted to come out this year was because I was worried I'd miss out on dating someone super special because I was hiding in the closet.
>>
High School was boring as shit, I did nothing there.
>>
>>5757093
p. kawaii Tbh
>>
>>5757827
Yeah, wait until you see "her" without all the flaw-washing of anime. You'll change your tune. S could break the mom complex of even the most idealistic babydyke.
>>
>>5757498
I NEED TO DROWN IN LADY PARTS

I can wear a leather jacket and impress people with my vehicle and grown-up mannerisms
>>
>>5757835
Maybe. Is she fat? My mom complex is pretty strong
>>
I was out in high school, and all my classmates knew it. A lot of people didn't like me though, since I was a bit of a smart mouth.

I remember during my junior year I started dating this preppy as fuck girl, who was also hot. Two months in she's at my house. We're home alone and I happen to be horny as fuck.

She's wearing short shorts and a really loose fitting tank top. So I decide, hey its time to fuck, right? I put my arm around her.

She doesn't seem to care, so I proceed to kiss her on the cheek. She's like aww, and then I grab one of her boobs.

She's suprised and he pushes me off her. She goes "anon, our relationship isn't that kind of relationship" Next day she breaks up with me.

Four Years later and I'm still buttmad
>>
>>5757863
>this isn't that kind of relationship, I'm supposed to drain you emotionally and drag you on for as long as I can before leaving you for a guy
>>
>>5757837
I'm not even joking about that, you would get laid rapidly.

If you don't care about picking up high schooler girls then you should go for it, most would be eager to date a grown up.
>>
File: 1610344292575109.jpg (46KB, 546x482px) Image search: [Google]
1610344292575109.jpg
46KB, 546x482px
>>5757281
Anon, do you happen to go to a certain board on eightchan?
>>
File: 1455332833159.gif (4MB, 215x161px) Image search: [Google]
1455332833159.gif
4MB, 215x161px
>>5757890
>>
>>5757840
And more, anon. Anyone looks good in these, there's no ugly options. The most homely faggot looks like a potential waifu.
>>
>>5757882
This is why pedophilia is immoral.
>>
>>5757903
I just realized the webm limit here is lower than the .gif limit.

>>5757904
That makes me sad. I feel like mine is a semi-accurate representation of me, at least before I cut my hair and got a nose ring.
>>
I cringe hard when I think about high school lesbian hijinks. I wasn't out cause I was just a shy and reserved person in general. But there was this one girl on the school softball team with me that I developed a sudden huge crush for. I really wanted to just talk to her alone, but she was super popular and constantly surrounded by a gaggle of friends. So I

>hung around when she was talking to people, kinda trying to be noticed but also kind of eavesdropping to hear what classes she was talking about
>chatted her up casually on aim, got a more general idea of her class schedule
>went from having great attendance to constantly dipping out of class everyday when I knew she'd be walking down a certain hallway or during her lunch period where I had some general ideas of where she hung out
>would go to those spots and just walk by her to see her and try to get the courage up to say something
>kept this up for months before teachers started asking me what the fuck I was doing all the time
>realize now that I was practically stalking the chick during school

Fuck man.
>>
>>5757903
M-my gott
>>
>>5757911
Because .gif are bloated and shitty, and .webm are paradise.
>>
>>5757914
>>
>>5757922
>>
>>5757910
Not that I disagree but why? Uh, I kinda feel like I know but I can't say it in an elegant way and I would like you to.
>>
>>5757914
Holy shit. I did that too. I also used to lighty bump into this girl just so I could have the pleasure of feeling her warmth.one day she pushed me and screamed "stop stalking me you bitch" in a crowded hallway. I deserved it
>>
File: 1451130026389.gif (2MB, 320x384px) Image search: [Google]
1451130026389.gif
2MB, 320x384px
>>5757935
>>5757910
Attraction to girls in high school is NOT pedophilia

>>5757939
Oh shit nigger what are you doing
>>
>>5757943
Too be fair neither person said that it was.
>>
Sometimes I think I'm only a lesbian because of what my dad did to me.
>>
File: acp.jpg (29KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
acp.jpg
29KB, 500x375px
>>5757930
T-tell me about yourself comrade

>>5757943
I couldn't help it...I was a poor chubby little fuck who loved pretty girls
>>
>>5757935
It's essentially exploitative. There's no real challenge to it, it's someone with a more complete brain and more powerful body and more exact social experience preying on someone with a still developing brain, a still clumsy body, and little context or understanding. It's always going to be that way.

People hate pedophiles because they're always trying to play on ez modo.
>>
File: 1453736083719-0.png (291KB, 667x547px) Image search: [Google]
1453736083719-0.png
291KB, 667x547px
>>5757962
>mfw you're also the adorable autist

I'm a dialectic materialist who advocates for the immediate abolishment of private property and widespread automation of labor, to eventually lead into a fully communist society with novel means of governance. Long term, some form of technocracy wouldn't be the worst thing in the world, as long as people are able to fully realize themselves without participating in slave labor.
>>
I think it would be best if we rewinded the clock a little bit and they took voting rights away from us. Things have really gone to hell since.
>>
>>5757979
A technocracy inevitably becomes an oligarchy where those who are able to develop and maintain the means of production hold the rest of the population in both contempt and at hostage. A fully transparent meritocracy under the illusion that it is an elective monarchy with a head of state conditioned to assume it is subservient to the populace is the only form of government that recognizes a human being's instinctive, actual character.
>>
>>5757989
I was under the impression that a technocracy was necessarily a fully transparent meritocracy
>>
File: 1456014293831.jpg (53KB, 500x732px) Image search: [Google]
1456014293831.jpg
53KB, 500x732px
>>5757979
I'm a bit ignorant to the more in-depth analyses of government and economics, but I know concepts like the taking of surplus labor, harms of private property, and basic contradictions of capitalism
>>
>>5757998
Not at all. How would you determine experts? It's an incestuous system, and the training and opportunities requires necessarily turn opaque. Anyone who isn't a candidate for the tracks that would get you to political empowerment would not be able to understand the functions of the system in minute, and would be prone to ignorance and propaganda from that point. A meritocracy would have all paths open to political empowerment. This would let each specialty police similar tracks as well as its own, and a person's natural aptitudes would not be automatically limiting.

A person is good at organizing time and getting antagonistic people through a productive dialog. But they are no good at instinctive motion or abstract mathematics. In the system I proposed, they would have a place: in a technocracy, they would be a slave.
>>
>>5757977
Well said, but honestly I'd totally date an older lady, I mean I'm 18 so that doesn't matter so much but at age 15 or 16 I would have murdered a unicorn for a girlfriend in her mid-20s.
>>
>>5758012
The important things to know are what you said, basically. There's a whole lot of theory to learn, but it's best to digest it slowly, on your own time.
>>
>>5758018
Fair enough
>>
>>5758029
Honestly, me, too. And I had a girlfriend that basically did to date me when she was 16 and I was 21. I told myself it was fine, because she's literally a genius, but she wasn't emotionally ready for a relationship and I definitely burdened her. I know what an idiot I was when I was a teenager; I know that even brilliant and abnormally mature people physically can't handle it; so I'm categorically against it now and I understand why society at large gets disgusted at even spring/summer relationships.
>>
>>5757979
>get everyone you has worked back to the bottom along with loser
>see them rise again since some people are inherently superior
>>
>>5758046
I didn't mean it would be implemented quickly. There would have to be generations between the two for it to actually be anything resembling fair.
>>
>>5758046
You realize it took a complete destruction of all previous political and cultural systems to get to the gross imbalance of access and resources we suffer under now? It isn't an inevitable state. We see that from 100,000 years of history, both definite and implied. What we see in the world currently is so new that there are still people alive that remember when it wasn't like this at all. Can you fathom that at all, you troglodyte?

You annihilate the current, exploitative system. Then you create a more sane and reasoned one with fewer pitfalls. You don't just set everyone back to zero and play the same game again.

Do you think entirely in fallacies or is this just a communication problem for you?
>>
File: 1611181405824731.jpg (60KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
1611181405824731.jpg
60KB, 720x404px
>>5758030
Now that you're here, miss Luxembourg, can I ask you what you make of sanders. Should I vote for a reformist? Usually I don't vote at all
>>
>>5758073
Even a reformist is better than the other options. I dislike socdems, but they would improve conditions for many people in the US. It would also possibly open up the conversation about a UBI, which I think would definitely help to eventually make the case for communism.

That's just my opinion, though. An accelerationist would disagree.
>>
>>5758073
Any step toward socialist systems in the United States is a step forward. When support systems were still functional and communities were united in purpose, we saw our greatest era of productivity and expansion of power ever. And that prosperity is being gnawed to the marrow by parasites. If we want to have competitive standards with European powers, we need a reformist with not just vision but popular will.

We're right now competing with parts of Africa.
That's just absurd.
>>
>>5758105
I thought he was a demsoc?
>>
>>5758105
>>5758117
Wait, there's two of you?
>>
File: agrag32gg.png (3KB, 336x108px) Image search: [Google]
agrag32gg.png
3KB, 336x108px
>>5758118
For a long time I thought he was just calling himself a socialist, but after reading statements he has made in the past, and the schools of thought that he supports, he personally is a democratic socialist. However, so far his policies have been pretty standard social democrat fare.
>>
>>5758126
You couldn't tell?
>>
>>5758132
>>
>>5758140
Oh, I don't think he's an entrist. He's always had these affiliations. It's just that the message is resonating with youth that have seen first-hand that their future is being devoured by a greedy elite.
>>
>>5758063
Some people are useless sacks if shit and if it were possible (muh human rights) the world would be a better placed if we gassed them. Let me tell you a story that me and my friends have seen played out over and over again.

>have big property in out of the way area
>scum starts squatting on premises
>big legal battle ensues
>eventually government grants rights of land to poor fuck because "poor people..."
>human garbage now owns a piece of land
>sell said land for money to be wasted on drugs and whores
>repeat on some other property

I remember those fuckers trying to do that shit to my dad, but he was a bad motherfucker and hired some tugs with guns and drove them away.This is one of the reasons most people at my school knew how to handle weapons or lived in little fortresses, poor people are worthless in every sense.
>>
>>5758156
You're mistaken if you think you will get sympathy for purely bourgeoisie problems.
>>
>>5758156
>ugh these filthy poor people don't have anything and are forced into desperation by actual, open violence against them
>gas the vermin, class war now!

Kill yourself, my man.
>>
>>5758165
The issue is that if given something, this people will just lose it anyway. That's why you see all those horror stories from when people win the lotto. Being poor is not a financial state, it's mental.
>>
>>5758156
You can cry about gassing whoever you want, just know that people like you will have a special place in the gulag.

>>5758180
>being poor is not a financial state, it's mental
>people that have never had money will spend all of it irresponsibly if they get it because they're just naturally inferior

How can any human being be simultaneously this stupid and also able to type a coherent sentence?
>>
File: 1452141762160-1.jpg (83KB, 500x579px) Image search: [Google]
1452141762160-1.jpg
83KB, 500x579px
>>5758180
>Being poor is not a financial state, it's mental.
>>
>>5758156
If all poor people were gassed, who'd make your iPhone? Who'd cut your lawn? Who'd wait your table? Who'd drive your jewber?

Not even a commie but that's a retarded thing to say. You've got all your nice things because of poor people. Even if you bought it with your money, money can't make an iphone
>>
>>5758180
Well gee it's almost like the system educates the wealth and connected to maintain these things and never educates the poor and suppressed to do anything except hand it all back when they get a scrap. Surely this must be because the vast majority of the world is mentally disabled and not that information isn't magically endowed upon all of the species at the same fucking time.
>>
File: warg21gabzb.png (17KB, 901x195px) Image search: [Google]
warg21gabzb.png
17KB, 901x195px
>>5758180
Thanks for the meme, lad.
>>
>>5758190
So if you woke up tomorrow with a few millions in your account would you waste them on a huge house you have no way of supporting long term along with a sweet ride and a few bitches because you have never been rich or would you at least consult with an investment firm or try and educate yourself a little?

Sorry, but eventually you'll see people are shit. They make poor decisions and if given the choice will make the wrong one more often than not. Go spend some time at a court, specially a family one, and you'll have any hope for humanity crushed.

We live in an age were all information is literally at your fingertips, yet most people are still uneducated and willfully ignorant. Do you really have any hope for an utopia when most people will rather keep up with the Kardashian's than to get informed about who they are voting for?
>>
>>5758241
Your problem is that you can't see past your ideology and consider the conditions that the people you are talking about were raised in, and live in now. People aren't monolithic entities that are programmed to respond in predictable ways as soon as their material conditions change.

Similarly, you have to consider why so many people would rather participate in mind numbingly dull activities like watching the Kardashians on TV, rather than educate themselves.

I'd like to think that if I woke up rich, I would get rid of most of the money in whatever way I could without spending it on myself. I'd just want to have the bare amount necessary to live without having to resort to wage-labor. I'm perfectly happy with my modest apartment, musical instruments, and computer right now. Most of the things I enjoy can't be bought, or are easily acquired for free (books, music, hiking, photography, etc.)
>>
>>5758202
I meant those that are a burden to the system and contribute in no way to the world. Never said all poor people are bad, there's actually a world of difference between those that are humble but work and have some pride and those that live off handouts and draining the government.
>>
>>5758267
What are you contributing that is so special?
>>
>>5758267
Yeah? Is there? Do you have any idea the demographics of people who are getting funds from the government? You'd be shocked, motherfucker. Not least because the lion's share of government welfare goes to the wealthiest people.
>>
>>5757835
You've never seen me shit dick.
I have NEVER posted my picture in 4chan., stop listing to these fuck tards that pretend to know anything about anybody.
>>
>>5758203
> information isn't magically endowed upon all of the species at the same fucking time.
>internet

Have you seen those poor people in Africa that build computers from garbage and batteries powered with piss? When there's a will there's a way. The problem is most people don't even bother or are happy living from scraps.
>>
>>5758291
Are you cute though?
>>
Fuck off S we're talking about economic models

>>5758301
Which is why the normal mode for an American is working two jobs now? People aren't just shitting away their days. They're being consumed. And "the internet" is not a sane nor realistic answer to the criticisms of class-delineated education. There's far more intentional misinformation on the internet than actual methods, because it threatens the power structure of the elite. And before you go off talking about how that's a conspiracy theory, go look at the gross number of hard sell "one big secret" scams that are geared towards the underclasses. Or, shit, baitclick articles that are subsidiaries of media strangle-barons and openly profess unactionable or contradictory methods.

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&rlz=1C1ASUC_enUS624US624&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=how%20to%20keep%20money

Here's your magical fucking internet that brings perfect, instant knowledge to all people everywhere.
>>
>>5758318
Don't forget that the few sources of solid information are generally pay-walled, prohibitively so for many people.
>>
Jesus, did I take a wrong turn and end up in /pol/?

Post qts or talk about fucking or some shit, damn.
>>
>>5758313
No. I'm as average as your gonna get, except for all the scars on my face.
an no they aren't cute, some are chemical burns and some are from acne and some are from an accident I had when I used to street race.
my personality/body pretty much (I'm told) compensates for that, I'm fit and I'm nice to everyone.
mind you except on the chan, I just do to them what they do to me.
golden rule lady's, golden rule.
>>
>>5758333
posting qts
>>
File: probably straight though.jpg (108KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
probably straight though.jpg
108KB, 500x500px
>>5758333
This is hugely relevant to lesbians. Lesbian couples make the least, have the least healthcare, and have the lowest standard of living of anyone, country by country. Straight single women live better than two gay women usually do. That's fucked up. The cross-section of poverty and politics is a community issue.

>>5758343
Wait, we're doing this again?
>>
File: 1453195441365.jpg (24KB, 534x443px) Image search: [Google]
1453195441365.jpg
24KB, 534x443px
>>5758342
>when I used to street race

p. kawaii desu senpai
>>
>>5758342
You're so stupid you think the golden rule is what nuns use to punish each other in the faculty lounge.
>>
>>5758333
>>5758333
wow, we should just keep it to text if its going to keep you out.
>>
File: 1454828319465-2.jpg (567KB, 1200x1614px) Image search: [Google]
1454828319465-2.jpg
567KB, 1200x1614px
>>5758347
I can't help it sometimes
>>
>>5758343
Who's that?

>>5758347
>her
>qt
nigga pls

And I don't give a shit about the cross-section of politics and whatever-the-fuck. If I wanted to debate social ills I'd go to tumblr or whatever. Get a hobby or some shit.
>>
>>5758354
fuck off you attention-whore tranny slut
>>
>>5758350
Noooooo, its the excuse I use to call stupid people like YOU you know, STUPID.

>>5758349
really not as glamoris as it seems, its the fixing the car that's fun, dragging it just causes everything inside to melt or seese. and just because some of the scars came from such an event doesn't mean they are in any way cute. it looks really bad.
>>
>>5758366
>man problems
>>
>>5758373
In my experience, people tend to really overestimate the perception of their scars. I'm not saying it's true for you, but don't be discouraged by it. I'd never really be bothered by something like that, if it was someone I liked.
>>
>>5758380
Nigger that doesn't even make sense
>>
File: 1452681651609.jpg (738KB, 1723x2297px) Image search: [Google]
1452681651609.jpg
738KB, 1723x2297px
>>5758363
I think she's super cute. Plus she's great with her hands. She makes her own armor and costumes, and knows how to swordfight. What a dreamboat.
>>
>go to nap
>wake up and lesgen gets commie shills shilling their commieshit
Fuck off go to sleep stupid yuropoors.
>>
>>5758387
well, to me that is my major flaw, and I cant hide it, its always there, on my face, and people always ask me what happened. it sucks.
>>
>>5758373
>>5758387
i dated a guy once who had cigarette burns all up his arms and was pretty self conscious about it but I never cared

i know this is lesgen but same stuff probably applies
>>
>>5758395
>man problems..
>>
>>5758400
Kek I am now blackmailing you with your own photo. If you shit this place up, everyone's going to see you. It will be in the archive forever, and creep into other anon's folders. It will make its way around all the dumping grounds, and creepy men from /r9k/ will talk about fapping to you, and your life will be horrible and it will never truly be forgotten.

Just don't be a pointlessly cruel bitch and this won't come to pass.
>>
>>5758400
>>
>>5758407
Things not making sense is man problems?

Is this some weird tranny thing I'm not aware of? Are you the one with man problems here?
>>
>>5758418
>implying a tranny would ever street race
>implying a tranny would ever do anything to compromise their ideal of femininity
>>
>>5758418
BOOOOO you suck...
your trolling needs help. boooo.
>throwing popcorn at my screen, your trolling is apparent and desperate.
booooo
>tryhard sucks at this.
>>
>>5758422
>implying they wouldn't while they were suicidal before transition and now that he's transitioning at 50 he can pretend that's from the "man days" and he doesn't still want to
>>
>>5758422
Trannies love to act like the men they are, what are you talking about? They just put on a wig and talk about their "feminine penis" while doing it.

>>5758428
>using meme arrows for actions
It's been a while since I've gotten this much cringe from 4chan. Really bro...
>>
>>5758441
>feminine penis
There was a thread today where somebody used this unironically. What the fuck is wrong with people?
>>
>>5758432
Uhhh you sure do know a lot about this trans people stuff...

>what ever, still BOOOOOO
>YOU SUCK AT THIS
everyone and their mom can spot you out a million miles way wile blind
boooo, troll baby doesn't know that it is obvious that hes in denial about wanting dick in his mouth...
>>
>>5758450
You're using meme arrows wrong, man. Are you twelve?

Also that's not me.
>>
>>5758441
Boooo,
U R STILL LAAAAAAME.
BOOOOOOOO
brodude in denial about fantasy shitdicking.
BOOOOOOOO
>>
>>5758458
who cares, /pol/ tard. your attempt at samefagging also apparent...
Boooooooo
>>
The dank in this thread is over 9000.
>>
Do you not know what these terms mean? Because you apply them wildly, without evidence, as a cripple fails to apply a slap.
>>
File: resident-evil-zero-hd-04.jpg (127KB, 800x1793px) Image search: [Google]
resident-evil-zero-hd-04.jpg
127KB, 800x1793px
>crying cause gf wont fuck me anymore because of "depression".
>allowed to get something on the side
>tfw its too difficult to get a fwb while in a relationship
>>
>>5758412
I don't care, there are no tracebacks of that photo to me in real life, and LiO is dead. Why do commies always resort to being bad people when they can't have what they want?
>>
File: shits getting real.png (327KB, 499x629px) Image search: [Google]
shits getting real.png
327KB, 499x629px
>>5758462
>>5758471
Okay, who spiked S's drink?
>>
>>5758482
>>
>>5758484
I'm not a commie, I just think you're scum. You being so identifiable while anonymous proves you are scum. No one cares about your nap, no one cares about your paranoia, no one cares about how you would be better off dead so you didn't drive your mother to cry herself to sleep at night. Just act like a typical 4chan anonymous and everything will be fine. Don't test me, faggot.
>>
>>5758485
oh, god, nvm, you win.
fucking kids man, cant take a joke.
>>
File: warrior-woman.jpg (27KB, 450x281px) Image search: [Google]
warrior-woman.jpg
27KB, 450x281px
>>5758497
Don't respond to /pol/ bating senpai
>>
>>5758497
>Don't test me, faggot
What the fuck did you just fucking type about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class at MIT, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids with Anonymous, and I have over 300 confirmed DDoSes. I am trained in online trolling and I’m the top hacker in the entire world. You are nothing to me but just another virus host. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on the Internet, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with typing that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we chat over IRC I am tracing your IP with my damn bare hands so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your computer. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can hack into your files in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in hacking, but I have access to the entire arsenal of every piece of malware ever created and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the world wide web, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking fingers. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit code all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>5758504
Bro that's not even what can't take a joke means.

Like seriously, are you okay?
>>
File: 1454197428928.jpg (303KB, 1160x979px) Image search: [Google]
1454197428928.jpg
303KB, 1160x979px
>>5758497
>I'm not a commie
>proceeds to write some butthurt
Sure thing, hon.
>>
File: 1454892920544.gif (26KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1454892920544.gif
26KB, 225x225px
What the fuck is wrong with lesgen these days? Can someone please explain to me the dynamic of a typical lesgen thread? I feel so lost.
>>
>>5758545
It starts out with people responding to the OP with relevant stories, then quickly devolves into shitposting. Basically the average 4chan thread.
>>
>>5758520
You win. Its alllll you.
>>
>>5758554
Accurate
>>
File: 1418256194888.jpg (58KB, 750x519px) Image search: [Google]
1418256194888.jpg
58KB, 750x519px
>>5758318
I can agree that the system is flawed and life is hard as fuck for some people. But taking away from some in a desperate attempt for equality will never work.

If you are really desperate and want to better your conditions in life there are ways. Nobody will claim it's easy, but you don't have to stay at the bottom. There is no elite conspiracy, at least not in the way people like to think.

Sure a 5 min search in google is not gonna solve anyone's issues, there's a lot of bs in the internet because anyone can post anything. Look at this shit hole we are in right now. But if you really want to you can do actual research and learn shit.

The issue is everyone wants everything fast and easy. We live in a society of instant gratification and no long term planning. People will do something for a few days and expect to be at the top. That's not how anything works, there's no "5 easy steps to become a millionare" article from buzzfed that will make any difference in anyone's life. If you have half a brain this should be obvious.

and here's a qt so we can stay on topic.
>>
>>5758512
Wow
Tl;dr
>>
>came out to friend tonight
>anon why didn't you tell me sooner? Do you know how many lesbians I know?
>she's making it her mission to find me a gf now
Thank god this didn't end badly
>>
>>5758554
A story isn't relevant when it's a lie. And other, different kinds of lies aren't any less valid just because they don't masquerade as relevant stories.
>>
>>5758574
>repeating the same nonsensical classcuck non-argument ideology like it's a reasoned, thoroughly considered response

>>5758581
What?
>>
>>5758575
Are you kidding me you little piece of shit i’ll have you know i graduated top of my politics class and i’ve been involved in privilege checking with over 150 confirmed political demonstrations i’m trained in conflict resolution and i was the most oppressed person in my entire upper middle class high school you are nothing to me but another cultural appropriator i will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which have never been seen on this side of the 49th parallel mark my words you think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the internet think again fucker, as we speak i’m checking with my anarcho-communist analyst brigade for your location so you better be prepared to deal with some molotov cocktails and angry feminists flying through your window yOU’RE FUCKING DEAD CHERRY! i can be anywhere at any time and i can kill you in over seven hundred ways and that’s just with me boring you to death while i talk about privilege not only am i extensively trained in hotline management but i have access to an entire arsenal of sociological articles to prove my point and i will use them to wipe your fucking face off the earth you little shit if only you had known what oppressed retribution your cultural appropriation would unleash then maybe you would have held your fucking tongue but you couldn’t you’re fucking dead kiddo
>>
>>5758580
I'm happy for you, anon. Hopefully she won't be stupid about it.
>>
>>5758588
Uhhh.
You do you boo
>>
>>5758599
What in Davy Jones’ locker did ye just bark at me, ye scurvy bilgerat? I’ll have ye know I be the meanest cutthroat on the seven seas, and I’ve led numerous raids on fishing villages, and raped over 300 wenches. I be trained in hit-and-run pillaging and be the deadliest with a pistol of all the captains on the high seas. Ye be nothing to me but another source o’ swag. I’ll have yer guts for garters and keel haul ye like never been done before, hear me true. You think ye can hide behind your newfangled computing device? Think twice on that, scallywag. As we parley I be contacting my secret network o’ pirates across the sea and yer port is being tracked right now so ye better prepare for the typhoon, weevil. The kind o’ monsoon that’ll wipe ye off the map. You’re sharkbait, fool. I can sail anywhere, in any waters, and can kill ye in o’er seven hundred ways, and that be just with me hook and fist. Not only do I be top o’ the line with a cutlass, but I have an entire pirate fleet at my beck and call and I’ll damned sure use it all to wipe yer arse off o’ the world, ye dog. If only ye had had the foresight to know what devilish wrath your jibe was about to incur, ye might have belayed the comment. But ye couldn’t, ye didn’t, and now ye’ll pay the ultimate toll, you buffoon. I’ll shit fury all over ye and ye’ll drown in the depths o’ it. You’re fish food now.
>>
>>5758586
Obvious lies are obvious, and shitposts are not superior to shitposts.
>>
>>5758574
I respect that you're keeping a cool head in this dialogue, but this is a post of sheer platitudes. You've got to have a better reason for holding your position than thinking everyone besides you is lazy and stupid. That's just not sane.
>>
>>5758586
And you are just making excuses. Stupid people that continue to do stupid things instead of trying to get ahead are no better than fat asses that keep whining about how they are fat while stuffing their faces.

Excuses get you nowhere, hard work does. But of course it's easier to blame the rich people that conspire against you than to actually do something with your life. That's why niggers love to talk about the Illuminati.
>>
>>5758619
>I have everything that I have in life because I worked harder than people in abject poverty.
>literally muh bootstraps narrative
>>
>>5758619
>you are crazy O.o
>>
>>5758605
The mother of one of my best friends got knocked up at 16, was in HS and was from a rather poor family. She had everything against her and yet now she lives in a mansion and is working on her 3rd degree.

Her younger daughter on the other hand, even if she has always had everything hardly went to college, got a useless degree in dance and is living like a hippy and wasting her life away, even if she had every single opportunity.

I'm not saying I'm smarter or hard working. But starting at the top or at the bottom just means you are playing the game at a different difficulty level, not that you are going to win or lose.

Also, I've heard not a single argument about how redistributing wealth will actually have a long term benefit. It's not like the Russians live in a paradise were everyone has the same opportunities.
>>
>saturday night
>no yuri-ism release yet
>sadpanda has no good yuri raws tonight
What do I do now.
>>
>>5758619
Effort does not correlate with wealth.
http://www.alternet.org/economy/robert-reich-rich-dont-work-anymore-working-poor-people

The poor do more production per hour than the wealthy,
http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2011/06/speed-up-american-workers-long-hours

and yet aren’t benefiting from technological multipliers to this production.
http://boingboing.net/2016/01/10/why-americans-cant-stop-work.html

Even in openly rigged games of Monopoly, the winners with grossly advanced starting positions insist they won fairly and were better players.
http://planetsave.com/2013/12/23/a-rigged-game-of-monopoly-reveals-how-feeling-wealthy-changes-our-behavior-ted-video/

The richer you are, the less capable you are — physically — of empathy and moral behavior.
http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/how-wealth-reduces-compassion/

The rich don’t even have the same monetary stresses.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2015/04/14/where-the-poor-and-rich-spend-really-spend-their-money/

You are not speaking from reality. You're shilling a fictional narrative specifically designed to oppress and distract. The poor work harder, longer, and more often. They sacrifice meals, health care, safe housing to scrape by. They have trouble affording higher education. They have trouble getting even a quarter of the opportunities that the very wealthy enjoy. It's a rigged game. "Work harder" and "work smarter" are blames, and do not reflect the real stories, real statistics, and real effects that people are dealing with.
>>
>>5758647
How is she wasting her life away any more than her mother is?
>>
>>5758653
This is why I need communism.
>>
>>5758647
The Russians also didn't redistribute wealth, the classes just changed hands to new control.
>hurr durr muh communism's never been tried meme
Don't make a stupid criticism memetically and you won't get the same flat response every time. There's stable American communes, for example, whose only threat is loss of population.
>>
>>5758662
If you'll notice, her mother did a lot of breeding at a young age, whereas the daughter did not. You are implying that the daughter is a lesbo, and now you're responding to yourself to point it out in case anyone missed it.
>>
>>5758677
What?...

I meant what I said. She seems to be doing what she wants to do, and assuming that the mother is also doing that, I don't see how she's wasting her life any more than the mother is.
>>
>>5758687
No, you were responding to yourself, preparing to dank a meme about epic breeding desu. The other shit is just a cover for your lies to try and make them believable desu ne.
>>
>>5758694
Are you high or just stupid?
>>
>>5758697
Are you a pedophile or just a pedophile?
>>
File: image.jpg (66KB, 577x384px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 577x384px
I don't have a lot of friends and someone from class asked me to hang out of the blue. I was pretty happy and had a good time up until they talked about their many, many friends (over a hundred people they talk to regularly!) and I felt pretty stupid, like I was another person to 'network' with. This is also by far the most attractive person who has ever wanted to spend time with me so that was nice for my ego but turns out that they just reflixely ask people to hang out so... I guess I can rest easy knowing that I'm still ugly.
>>
>>5758694
I don't give a shit about breeding senpai
>>
File: 1446635359914.jpg (325KB, 811x589px) Image search: [Google]
1446635359914.jpg
325KB, 811x589px
Pls stop fighting.
>>
>>5758704
I'll hang out with you, and probably call you cute too
>>
>>5758709
Yeah you do. All pedophiles like yourself want a fresh supply of babies to fuck. Can't have that if people stop breeding, those babies grow up and then they're too old.
>>
File: acsg24tgag11.png (13KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
acsg24tgag11.png
13KB, 1440x810px
>>5758718
>>
>>5758717
Buhuhuu thank you. <3 This felt good to read. I hope you have a wonderful night.
>>
File: 17342_1265588270283_full.jpg (29KB, 510x383px) Image search: [Google]
17342_1265588270283_full.jpg
29KB, 510x383px
>>5758732
You too anon :3
>>
>>5758735
Stop posting that, jesus christ.
>>
>>5758740
but I love them :(
>>
>>5758748
At least find another photo. Who the fuck are these homely broads? Get it together, anon. Every thread, for a week!
>>
>>5758671
That was their intention though, but what happened? People are shit and will do anything to get what they want, so those that were smarter just took the power the masses worked so hard to gain. The system is flawed because people are flawed. Humans are horrible creatures and no amount of ideological feel good propaganda will change this, there's always going to be people that stand out, unless you live in some sort of totalitarian society where everyone that's not average gets shot, and even then things would go to shit.
>>
>>5758769
>no amount of ideological feel good propaganda
>while posting ideological feel good propaganda
>>
>>5758764
They're from Skins season 3 and 4, in the UK.
>>
http://www.economist.com/blogs/economist-explains/2016/02/economist-explains-8?fsrc=scn/rd_ec/why_lesbians_tend_to_earn_more_than_heterosexual_women

Straight women are officially now more oppressed than us. Why do straight women suck so much? No pun intended.
>>
>>5758653
So are you. We just happen to be on different sides of the argument.

You know how in monopoly or any other board game people start with the same amount of money and yet there's always winners and losers? Same goes for real life. Even if you could start at the same place than everyone else and the game was fair people would perform in different ways and some would end up with nothing again. So what them, would you punish those that excel by taking from them what they have earned? If you were the one with money would you want your life's effort to be given to some ungrateful crack heads and welfare queens instead of going to your kids?
>>
>>5758795
It's piss easy to win Monopoly if you rush buying all the houses.
>>
File: 1452989079428-0.gif (892KB, 500x342px) Image search: [Google]
1452989079428-0.gif
892KB, 500x342px
>>5758795
>I'm going to set up this situation that doesn't at all resemble reality
>would you really want this strawman to be the case
>>
>>5758795
This is legitimately incredible. You're showing the effect that they were studying without even getting the advantages. Is it a guilty conscience? Over-identification? Did you just read it incorrectly?

They weren't given equal amounts of money, man. It wasn't a level slate. Just like in real life: we don't start off on level slates. Geniuses die in poverty; morons are funded by the government to make casinos. That's the world we live in. Why? Because we aren't even playing the same games.
>>
File: Skins.jpg (91KB, 640x481px) Image search: [Google]
Skins.jpg
91KB, 640x481px
>>5758782
>not posting the hottest girl in the show
>>
>>5758795
Do you not realize that the "welfare queen" was made up for a Reagan speech? It's not a real thing. The social systems don't work like that.
>>
>>5758814
She's like a sex doll modeled off a rabbit. I'm kinda into it.
>>
>>5758814
She's hyperstraight, though
>>
File: 1452718435583.jpg (19KB, 255x152px) Image search: [Google]
1452718435583.jpg
19KB, 255x152px
>>5758799
It's also mostly based on luck
>>
File: 1428060127529.jpg (177KB, 500x503px) Image search: [Google]
1428060127529.jpg
177KB, 500x503px
>junior year
>extremely shy and self-conscious, no offline friends, abusive dysfunctional druggie home life
>slowly coming to terms with the fact that I'm gay
>see unfamiliar girl reading manga (a great rarity back then) in new class, can't help commenting on it
>she's outgoing and draws me out of my shell, we quickly become best friends
>later learn she's openly bisexual
>often blatantly flirts with me because she thinks I'm adorable when flustered/embarrassed
>develop and secretly nurse crush on her
>senior year, autumn
>good childhood friend I'd fallen out of touch with a couple years prior eats his dad's gun
>bff also knew him to a lesser extent, we grow even closer during mourning period
>months pass, trying to emotionally rebuild
>bff invites me to winter dance with group of her friends
>accept in spite of anxiety and not owning any nice clothes
>we all get ready at her house, I borrow a dress and feel pretty for the first time ever
>go to dance, have fun, actually feel like a normal teenager for once
>go back to bff's house afterwards to sleep over
>we lay together in her bed, talking with the lights out
>finally shyly confess my crush
>she's silent for a minute
>"anon, I don't think I'm bisexual anymore"
>rolls over and goes to sleep while I silently cry
>too upset to sleep, get home somehow, don't remember
>shortly after she starts hooking up with an army guy and finds some dumb excuse to be mad at/stop talking to me
>>
>>5758820
In my dreams she's not :^)
>>
>>5758827
It only is if you're playing against people that also know the rules, and that is not very probable since only normie retards play that game.
>>
File: t24y46ja5t24gaghtu77u5ee.png (14KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
t24y46ja5t24gaghtu77u5ee.png
14KB, 1440x810px
>>5758831
>>
>>5758735
Whoa I have the exact same hair as the girl on the right but longer!
>>
File: tumblr_o2cu5jwh841sn75h6o1_1280.jpg (82KB, 807x537px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o2cu5jwh841sn75h6o1_1280.jpg
82KB, 807x537px
>>5758828
That went places. I hope you moved passed it.
>>
>>5758839
will you be my waifu
>>
>>5758847
Long red hair femme waifu at your service.
>>
>>5758876
black, short hair tomboy for you to service ;p
>>
>>5758894
I don't think I used that comma correctly...
>>
>>5758843
Yeah, those particular scars have been fading for more than a decade now and are largely forgotten. Thanks - you're kind.

Still don't trust bi girls, though. None of my subsequent experiences with them have done anything but reinforce that first hard lesson.
>>
>>5758902
Me either.
>>
>>5758902
>>5758907
Does it pisses you both when people mention something about you being biphobic and shit? How do you usually reply to that sort of people that believe everyone is a saint until proven otherwise?
>>
>>5758918
I tell them I don't a fucking shit about what they think. Most of the people that say that shit don't typically have to worry about it happening to them.
>>
>>5757986
I think shit went downhill when they ended slavery.

>>5758820
She was gay in that one show. Had sex with a female teacher.
>>
>>5756926
>Were you out in high school? If so, what was dating/friendship like? If not, what was your experience like?

I was so far into the closet that I was in Narnia, but that's necessary when you're going to a hardcore fundie Christian private school.

The kind of hardcore private christian fundie high school that had a parent church that burned Harry Potter books. Because of Satan.

They had the photos of the burning at the main office, and would say that if you looked closely enough, you could see the Satan leaving the books.

No matter how hard I looked, I never saw the Satan.

Every wednesday we would have to go to chapel. There we would learn from tax evaders that UFO's were demons, menstruation was punishment for Eve's primordial sin, and that the clitoris was the elevator button for hell.
>>
>>5758945
Are you me?
>>
>>5758945

Fortunately, pretending to be a straight christian is a lot easier than just pretending to be straight. Nobody thinks twice if you refuse to fuck a dude.
>>
>>5758953
Nobody thinks twice if you refuse to fuck a dude period.
>>
File: 1425365901615.jpg (68KB, 317x470px) Image search: [Google]
1425365901615.jpg
68KB, 317x470px
>>5758918
Nah, not really. I tell them it may be true that I'm biphobic but I have damn good reason to be. If they press it, I ask them how many bi females they know that are actually in long-term monogamous same-sex relationships. Usually shuts 'em up.
>>
>>5758962
Hello /r9k/
>>
>>5758962
Nobody thinks twice.

Nobody thinks once.
>>
>>5758967
Thinking about how small this number must be is depressing.
>>
>>5758969
Just making an observation. Are you seriously trying to tell me you have women pressuring you to sleep with some guy? I never had to tell my friends I was gay when I was in high school because not having sex with a guy is normal.
>>
>>5758934
Slavery didn't end. It's still done in vast swaths of the world. Hell, it's technically not illegal in the United States.
>>
“When did slavery end in America?”

If you ask a white teenager, you might get the answer, “Four hundred years ago.” But that’s not the answer. Four hundred years ago was 1615, when the Jamestown colony had only existed for eight years and chattel slavery was just beginning.

Others might say, “When Lincoln signed the Emancipation Proclamation, of course.” But that’s not right either. That only freed slaves in Confederate territory seized by the Union. The Union slave states–Missouri, Kentucky, Maryland, Delaware, and the then-in-formation West Virginia–were exempt and allowed to keep their slaves, along with Tennessee, which had more or less been returned to the Union, and Union-loyal areas of Louisiana (including New Orleans) and coastal Virginia. Because it was unenforceable in most of the Confederate states, only about 1-2% of slaves were freed by the Emancipation Proclamation.

“Well, then,” they might say, “it was definitely when the Thirteenth Amendment was passed.” And still, they would be wrong. While that pivotal law did free the vast majority of America’s slaves, the text of the law is this: “Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction.“

So when did slavery end in America? The answer is, “Never.”
>>
>>5758983

As discussed in the PBS documentary Slavery By Another Name (available in full by clicking the link), as the federal government withdrew funding and support for Reconstruction, the South began a system of leasing prisoners–allowed by law to be used as slaves–to the plantations to replace their free labor. Those affected by this system were treated even worse than those held in bondage under slavery before the Civil War, as slaves were an expensive investment–the $800 average cost of a slave in 1860 is roughly $21,000 in today’s dollars–but leased prisoners were replaced by the prison if killed and payment continued as scheduled, deincentivizing what little humane treatment was afforded slaves.

It was so profitable and in such high demand that, within ten years of its implementation, the stereotype of black people in America had changed. Prior to the Civil War, the stereotype of black people was that we were inherently docile, servile, and loyal. This only makes sense, because if we were viewed as inherently violent and thieving and criminal like we are today, why would they have trusted us with their livelihoods, their crops, and their children? (Side note: this is also where the stereotype of black people loving watermelon came from–the idea that if we were just given a cool slice of watermelon on a hot day, we would work forever). But once they were no longer allowed to own us outright and had to lease us from prisons, police and judges did everything in their power to make sure they had a robust source of free labor. Black people were arrested on false or trumped-up charges, and within ten years, the recorded arrest and conviction rate for black people had skyrocketed so much that the stereotype was entirely inverted from what it had been previously.
>>
>>5758985

The prison system may have stopped leasing prisoners to plantations, but they still lease prison labor to corporations and local governments. Prisoners–primarily black, of course, because we are targeted–are forced to fight wildfires, manufacture consumer goods, and even make goat cheese for Whole Foods. Our economy was built on slave labor, and it still runs on it to a disconcerting extent. And to make that work, black and Latino neighborhoods are targeted by law enforcement and manipulated through things like school closings and schools being unfathomably underfunded to ensure an ever-growing population of prisoners, an ever-growing population of slaves.

So the next time someone asks you when slavery ended in America, tell them the truth. Tell them, “Never.”
>>
>>5758894
>>5758898
Black hair is my favorite on girls so I'm down for it. What services do you require?
>>
File: whatever.png (318KB, 438x584px) Image search: [Google]
whatever.png
318KB, 438x584px
>>5756926
>go to really small school
>8 people on same grade, including myself
>we are all nerdy
>we all see each other more as siblings
>never get a chance to experience teenage romance
>don't even figure out I'm gay until sophomore in college
>half of classmates end out coming out in the next few years
>>
>>5758980
Then why the fuck don't I have a cute loli slave cleaning my house and sitting on my lap calling me master? Itou hachi for world president.
>>
>>5758976
The only reliable-looking study I've ever been able to find the subject reported a paltry 9% of bisexuals (male and female) as actually being in same-sex relationships.

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/02/20/among-lgbt-americans-bisexuals-stand-out-when-it-comes-to-identity-acceptance/

I sure as shit have never known one, and I've known more than 25 self-identified bi chicks.
>>
>>5759001
And the ones that aren't are single moms.
>>
>>5759001
Be fair, the possibilities for their homo dating pool are as shit as ours, but there's plenty of straight dudes. Of course their homo dating rate is going to be low.
>>
>>5759000
Just adopt a Mexicant anchor baby.
>>
>>5759006
Low, but THAT low? Come on. Only if they're not actively seeking female partners (which most of them don't).
>>
File: wg24g66jssh35y1.png (15KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
wg24g66jssh35y1.png
15KB, 1440x810px
>>5758998
I need the services of a cunning linguist
>>
>>5759007
>not buying Asian baby
>>
>>5759010
I'm surprised it's as high as it is. Almost a tenth of them are dating women, and there's 3% lesbians out there? Damn. They really are going out of their way. With how many more bi women there are than homo women, there might be more bi women dating women that lesbians dating women.
>>
>>5759006
Agreed.
I would prefer to date a lesbian over a bi girl not because "durr hurr bi not real" but because I would like to be with someone who has the same experiences as me. That day when you realize "oh no, I *only* like girls" is pretty different from the day you realize "oh no, I *also* like girls." Not liking men at all is (for me) alienating in a lot of ways and I want someone who can relate.
>>
>>5759020
Literally impossible, the demand for Asian babies is about the same or more than white babies.
>>
>>5759012
I like this thing you're doing, anon.
>>
>>5759024
Is it really only 3%?

Fuck this hetero earth
>>
File: 1454091269955.jpg (49KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1454091269955.jpg
49KB, 640x480px
>>5759001
>all those bisluts in the comments crying about how hard it is to be bi

I'm so sad for you and your happy straight marriage and acceptable American lifestyle. I'm gonna die alone, but at least I have my GAY CARD and COMMUNITY INCLUSION.
>>
>>5759024
The stat is for men and women combined. I'd be willing to bet there's a lot more bi men dating men than bi women dating women.
>>
>>5759012
I am bilingual irl so I feel qualified for the job. Plus long and silky hair = great for pulling on.
>>
>>5759044
You're right. Fucking hell.
>>
File: 42u9ghae890nbguonougn46t2.png (22KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
42u9ghae890nbguonougn46t2.png
22KB, 1440x810px
>>5759036
I talked to a girl online, from fetlife, for a long time who claimed to be truly "bi". In nearly three years, all of the people she has dated have been male. And she dates a lot.

>>5759045
I could have a lot of fun with somebody that has two tongues.
>>
File: u9834j1g98agkh35.png (519KB, 538x574px) Image search: [Google]
u9834j1g98agkh35.png
519KB, 538x574px
Is this girl girlfriend-worthy? Kinda dumb, but fun
>>
>>5759036
Wow, this is very insensitive. Put yourself in their shoes. Imagine how they feel when they introduce their parents to their boyfriend and the parents are thrilled to meet him BUT THEN dad makes a snide joke that his daughter is straight? Or what about when they go to LGBT meet ups and when they introduce people to their opposite sex partner, some of the gay people roll their eyes? That kind of rampant biphobia and invalidation can ruin, like, your whole afternoon. Think before you speak next time.
>>
>>5759078
Is this satire? Nothing in that situation even remotely compares to somebody leading you on through an entire relationship, just to invalidate it by telling you "lel I don't actually like girls thx for the memories tho"
>>
>>5759078
Kek, you hit the pathetic and whiny biscum voice spot on.
>>
>>5759060
Two tongues, ten fingers, I got it all. As a femme my nails are long but I'm willing to negotiate.
>>
>>5759074
No. Headbands are stupid.
>>
>>5759084
Of course it's satire, dumbdumb.
>can ruin, like, your whole afternoon
>>
>>5759074
>dumb
>no style
>fat
>iPhone
>notevendrunk/10
>>
File: MM_wj.png (25KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
MM_wj.png
25KB, 1440x810px
>>5759090
tru

>>5759089
>there's no femme lez with me right now, to pin down and force into giving me a rimjob while I grip her head between my thighs

Why even live?

>>5759092
I have a bad habit of responding to a post before I've read the whole thing.
>>
>>5759074
She has problem glasses, but I'd definitely give her a shot.
>>
>>5759106
They have real lenses in them. Her eyes are shit. She's not an SJW at all, but she is a closeted conservative christian. I just want to break her in
>>
>>5759084
Satire? You think it would be funny if people thought your orientation was cool and hip? You think it's funny that some people can hardly go a month without seeing a disparaging post on the internet about their sexuality? Can you imagine what it feels like to go on a group date with your straight high school sweetheart and your gay couple friends say they were too afraid to date in high school- the alientation, the toxic mentality of your oppressive gay friends? If you think homophobia is bad, I fucking dare you to try biphobia.
>>
>>5759111
CCC go SJW pretty easily once they have to abandon their previous cause. That kind of person is too frail to develop their own schema.
>>
File: f7b.jpg (186KB, 675x927px) Image search: [Google]
f7b.jpg
186KB, 675x927px
>>5759116
8/10

>>5759127
Is it wrong of me to want to corrupt her to be more like me?
>>
>>5759129
Well, now I gotta know how to get the other two-tenths. What'd I miss?
>>
>>5759060
>I talked to a girl online, from fetlife, for a long time who claimed to be truly "bi". In nearly three years, all of the people she has dated have been male. And she dates a lot.
Oh yeah, I've got a friend like this (though she goes with "pan", not bi). I've known her for 5-6 years and she's only ever jumped from man to man to man. Engaged to one now.

I asked her about it once, and her response was "the queer scene sucks around here" - yet she's in a big Canadian city? So the real translation being "I'm not looking".
>>
>>5759129
No. I corrupted a straight girl and now she's having loads of homo leanings. Corruption is the best. Before anyone bitches about that, she was always the gayest straight girl I've ever seen. Now she's going through a whole thing about bisexuality and gay-slutted her way through the Nordic lands. I did her a favor tugging her out of the closet, and honestly I wouldn't be surprised if she stopped the pretense of considering men dateable entirely.
>>
>>5759136
You didn't mention intersectionality, or race at all. You also need to mention Jabba the Hons, and how not wanting to have sex with them is bigotry.
>>
>>5759136
Needs more buzzwords. Erasure, monosexual privilege, etc. A good effort nonetheless!
>>
>>5759141
>living in canada and not dating a qt3.14 as fuck punk french-canadian girl

Why do other people have it so much better off than me? I just want to fug :(
>>
>>5759150
Feeling out of the loop for even asking but Jabba the Hons?

>>5759152
Shit, you're totally right. Not having "queer visibility" is my favorite- the truest struggle is how fucked up it is that no one will ever want to commit a hate crime against you when you're queer too, goddamit.
>>
>>5759150
You're stupid, the buzzwords you're afraid of wasn't the point of the piece, it was about airs that bisexuals put on to feel oppressed.
>>
File: MM_tg.png (19KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
MM_tg.png
19KB, 1440x810px
>>5759142
This particular girl is the ONLY person that has expressed any homo leanings that I've known in a long time. It's particularly hot for me, because she kissed me two days ago and begged me not to tell her mom. She's not even supposed to be around me, but she lies to her parents and says she's with some guy from the local high school that doesn't even exist. She's really trying hard to not want girls, but she's failing so deliciously I can taste it.
>>
>>5759162
It's just one of a series of names that I've come up with to express my disgust at large hairy men acting as if they're women. Attila the Hon is another, as well as Honster and Honzillas.
>>
>>5759170
Where did the term "hon" come from?
>>
>>5759188
I've always seen it used to refer to trans-women that don't pass at all. Not sure where/when it started.
>>
How old were you when you had your first kiss with a girl? Kiss with a guy? And if you're kissless, how old are you now?

21, never kissed anyone here.
>>
>>5759208

G O L D S T A R
O
L
D
S
T
A
R
>>
File: 1429042121339.jpg (390KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1429042121339.jpg
390KB, 1024x1024px
>>5759208
First real kiss? 18, guy. 21, girl.
>>
>>5759208
>>5759214

technically I guess my first and only kiss with a boy was around there too, but I can't remember if it was before or after my 13th birthday. I don't really count it because it wasn't voluntary
>>
>>5759208
Guy 14, girl 20. Guess it took a while for the gayness to sink in.
>>
>>5759188
It came from Laura's Playground and web 1.0 shit like that. The people who post on the forums in that webring are all very old transitioners, who don't pass, and have limited intimate contact with women as friends or companions. So they don't even try to pass and say a bunch of weird shit that they think women say because of caricatures and childish rumors. The term hon specifically came from the bizarrely common habit of them calling each other hon, short for honey, when they're propping up each others delusions about passing and being feminine and shit like that. "You look great, hon! Perfect first makeup!"

This story has been told on the board a few times before, but it's usually in terminology threads that last for a day or so, so it makes sense you've not seen it yet. And >>5759170 is full of shit. Probably a baiter and not lez at all.
>>
>>5759208
25. But I fronted like I had typical first kiss as a teenager. I did not.
>>
File: 1425504527900.jpg (485KB, 3240x2026px) Image search: [Google]
1425504527900.jpg
485KB, 3240x2026px
>mfw talking with a cute SJW about this lesbian book I'm reading
>"aren't girls great anon? I'm bi but I prefer women in porn and men in real life"

>mfw
>>
>>5759208
Girl at 15, guy at 17.
The girl was great. A girl I had a crush on found out I had never kissed anyone before, so she grabbed me and kissed me.
I licked my lips beforehand and she said I made it too wet.
>>
>>5759259
Thank you for telling me this, that's interesting. I just looked up Laura's Playground for the first time and... it is creepy af, I'm kind of taken aback. Caricature of womanhood sounds accurate. And yeah, maybe this is wishful thinking but I do feel like some of the most hateful talk on lesgen comes from non-lesbians.

>>5759263
Can I hear your real first kiss story, anon?

>>5759287
Ahh cute!!!
>>
>>5759265
Every bisexual ever.
>>
>>5759259
It's possible to be both a lesbian and a baiter.
>>
File: 1454557128014.png (662KB, 862x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1454557128014.png
662KB, 862x1000px
Hey, straight cis male here. I was just wondering if lesbians really exist?
I mean, your domestic abuse cases are through the roof, you don't have sex after the first month of a relationship and you have an obesity problem. Is it fair to say that you've just given up on having a relationship with a man? Be honest.
>>
>>5759214
if your father ever kissed-you-good-night on your forehead, you're not goldstar IMO.
>>
>>5759376
>implying
>>
>>5759208
Girl, 8

>>5759376
Lesbians don't have fathers. I don't remember my dad ever being around. Although he bought me some tea today so that was mighty kind.
>>
File: Janet_varney.jpg (86KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
Janet_varney.jpg
86KB, 540x720px
>>5759398
Did that experience turn you into a pedo?
>>
>>5759400
Nice dubs jan. I dunno what you're referring to.
>>
>>5759404
Kissing a girl at 8
>>
>>5759409
I hardly remember it really, just a little half-black girl from my apartment complex. Once I get a qt girlfriend I'll just tell her she's my first kiss.
>>
>>5759418
It's not your first kiss until tongue is involved pham pham
>>
>>5759376
Platinum star:
>no dad
>has never made direct eye contact with a heterosexual because breeders are unloved by god
>went to a school with all female teachers so her mind has never been corrupted by the stupidity of the unfairer sex
>has only ever posted on lesgen
>>
>>5759425
It's not your first kiss until your bottom mouths chuu~
>>
File: hqdefault.png (4MB, 4250x3745px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.png
4MB, 4250x3745px
>>5759427
>>
>>5759427
If ever such a being existed she would immediately be inducted as our goddess. In fact, I'm going to raise said child.
>>
>>5759447
She has to be conceived by combining the DNA of two ovum
>>
>>5759458
And she will.
http://www.cell.com/cell/abstract/S0092-8674(14)01583-9

No father, trained since birth to avoid contact with the inferior males, home schooled with a mix of all-girl catholic education, only allowed to post on lesgen with a steady diet of memes and lesbian multimedia.
>>
>>5759501
>yfw we will eventually be able to breed breeders out of the population
>yfw you have no face
>>
I'm a lesbian, but why am I so offended by two men kissing? It's so gross. Why do fat straight women like it so much? I don't get it.
>>
>>5759208
haven't kissed a girl yet, but my first kiss was with a guy i don't even talk to anymore :/ his lips were really soft though
>>
>>5759547
Probably because it couldn't possibly be farther from what you're attracted to.
>>
>>5759501
I love this plan but why catholic education?

>>5759547
I mean, if you're not into one guy on his own, it stands to reason that two guys will seem twice as unsavory.

>>5759550
I hope the first girl you kiss has even softer and nice lips.
>>
>>5759550
>hasn't kissed a girl
> :/
God heteros are disgusting.
>>
File: MM_vt.png (26KB, 1600x1409px) Image search: [Google]
MM_vt.png
26KB, 1600x1409px
>>5759550
>>
>>5759557
i'm a lesbian but okay
>>5759554
me too..i wanted my first kiss to be special but then this guy had to go and kiss me out of nowhere. it was so fucking awkward and i just felt gross
>>
>>5759550
>>5759567
Ignore the others. I'm sorry it didn't go well, you deserve a lovely first kiss Girls are cool and don't really do the whole "grabbing you to be romantic/spontaneous because showing off takes precedence over whether you actually want to kiss me or not" thing so you will be in safe hands for your next first kiss. And this will be your *real* first kiss because it will be the one that is genuine and authentic to who you really are and who you really like. It will be special like you want it to be. I'm sorry your last one sucked so hard but you have something wonderful to look forward to.
>>
>>5759585
Oh shut up /reddit/
>>
>>5759588
Nahh. Why though?
>>
File: crey.gif (653KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
crey.gif
653KB, 500x281px
>>5759585
you actually made my night anon, thank you
>>
File: 1455743745062.png (565KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1455743745062.png
565KB, 800x1200px
>>5759594
>>
File: you+will+love+each+other.gif (428KB, 288x146px) Image search: [Google]
you+will+love+each+other.gif
428KB, 288x146px
>>5759594
>>5759595
NOW KISS
>>
File: tigerhug.jpg (111KB, 500x740px) Image search: [Google]
tigerhug.jpg
111KB, 500x740px
>>5759594
Aww you're welcome! You struck a chord with me and because your story made me feel for you, I just wanted to remind you that that's not your only story. Chin up, you got a princess waiting for your take two. :)
>>
>>5759012
My hair is dark brown but my tongue is gold, do I still qualify?
>>
>>5759644
Absolutely :) I'm an equal opportunity kind of girl
>>
lesgen halp

Gf is giving me an ultimatum and borderline on emotional blackmail because she wants me to go on anti depressants. It's a pretty big deal to me, uncomfortable with medicine in general and mental outlook stuff in particular, but I've been trying to grapple with it.
She's now demanding that I basically do it now or she's gone. We're a really good matchup in a lot of ways and she's pretty cool but lately she's become standoffish, and generally being a bit shit to me because of this. And I'm torn between not wanting to lose her, and not being comfortable forced into taking medication I don't want.

I'm confused as all hell right now
>>
>>5759663
Have you been on antidepressants before?

What behaviors of yours are you exhibiting that she's concerned about?

Have you been evaluated by a psychiatrist and had antidepressants recommended?
>>
>>5759663
What are your symptoms? I'm a graduate in biochemistry with a focus on neurochemistry, so I might be able to help.
>>
>>5759668
Never been on before, not been diagnosed either. She just says that 'it's super obvious you're depressed' and that they have no side effects so it's fine I just try it.

As for reasons, it's basically because lately I've been withdrawn and had no sex drive at all.
>>
>>5759670
See above I guess.

I think partly it's also my vague social anxiety but that's always been there, whilst the lack in sex drive and being more quiet and closed up than usual is just the last couple of months
>>
>>5759677
Have there been any significant changes in your life in the last six months? Any changes in weight?
>>
>>5759675
Ahh. She shouldn't be jumping to antidepressants, then. You should be evaluated by a mental health professional, either a psychiatrist or a psychologist. Don't go to a GP, they know shit-all about psych meds.

Basically, until you're diagnosed by a competent mental health professional, you have no idea whether meds are even the best option for you, assuming you actually are depressed. Depression also responds very well to certain types of therapy, so if you don't like meds that's a good option for people.

Do you think you're depressed?

>and that they have no side effects so it's fine I just try it.
FUCK no. Anti-depressants are SERIOUS psychiatric medication. Even the ones with the mildest side-effect profiles can have serious side effects. Nobody but a competent psychiatrist should ever be prescribing them, and do not take them lightly.

I'm speaking as someone who used to be VERY anti-med. I finally agreed to take them because I was spiraling towards alcohol addiction to cope and figured psych meds were the better alternative. My meds gave me my life back. I LOVE them and I would not go off them for anything.

THAT SAID, I love them because I really need them. You do not want to be on these meds if you don't really need them.

Your gf might be an idiot, anon.
>>
>>5759683
No real big changes, no. Not really any small ones either.
As for weight, put a little bit on over Christmas but I think that was being around my mum's cooking. Certainly nothing dramatic.
>>
>>5759688
A couple more important questions:

Have you been seriously ill within the last 3-4 months (influenza, anything worth a stay in the hosipital)?

Have you lost any interest in day-to-day activities and hobbies?

Do you feel better or worse around your SO, alone, with other people?

Finally, do you drink/smoke? If so, have you recently increased consumption of either?
>>
>>5759687

That's kinda part of what I feel too.
I guess maybe I could just talk to my gp and ask if I can be forwarded to a psych and see what they think.
I have the feeling like that wouldn't be enough, though? I don't know, right know I just feel kinda embattled and I'm probably not being very fair to how she'd react. Maybe that would be enough.
As for myself, I don't think I'm depressed, no. But then depression seems pretty nebulous, so I don't know.

and yeah I feel like they're a bigger deal that she says they are. they're not something I want to take lightly.

>>5759700

No illnesses I late bar a basic cold just before Christmas which took about a week to clear up. That's literally it, it's been a nice winter mostly.

Haven't really lost interest in hobbies or anything. Certainly not in a long term pattern or anything - every now and then I don't feel like doing x or y but isn't that just normal?

Generally I'm introverted but in pretty good around other people. Lately I've been feeling shit around her because I feel guilty that I don't want to do anything physical. Before this though it was fine.

Aaaand no, I've never smoked and I only drink infrequently and usually socially.
>>
>>5759710
It doesn't sound like any serious form of depression, at least. It's pretty unlikely, and definitely not something you should immediately take medicine for.

Having said that, bupropion (Wellbutrin), would significantly increase your sex drive. It would either alleviate or slightly worsen your social anxiety (typically worsens initially, then goes away or becomes better than before at least).

It's the least offensive antidepressant, and it's likely the only one that won't kill your sex drive.
>>
>>5759731
So most of them would make my lack of drive even worse?
That'd be a kinda funny turnout, considering.

I just don't know what to do here.
I feel like maybe I should see my gp bout maybe seeing a psych to get things properly checked out.

But I also don't know what to do about her. I really liked her and we really hit it off, but at the same time the way she's acted about all this has been a bit shitty and what if that comes out again?
>>
>>5759749
Yeah, the majority of antidepressants are SSRIs, which will basically just make you feel "okay", but you'll most likely have pretty severe orgasmic function, and possibly a complete lack of sex drive.

It's really important that the person you're with not make you feel like you're broken, just because you aren't conforming to their exact expectations.
>>
>>5759755
dysfunction*

Whereas bupropion works on norepinephrine and dopamine, which will increase your sex drive and make you orgasm more quickly.
>>
>>5759687
I agree with most of this but it's not like you need to hit rock bottom to take meds. They're not this insanely dangerous thing that are a total last resort.
>>
>>5759763
Oh, you're right. I, personally, had to hit rock bottom before I was willing to try them, but in retrospect I wish I had been willing sooner. I had them built up in my mind as this evil scary thing, but that wasn't accurate. I've got a great psychiatrist and my meds are awesome and I'm a total psych med proponent these days.
>>
>>5759755
My sex drive is already borderline nil. In the last five months I've had maybe two orgasms, with no particular desire for any more.
So for that to get even worse would be saying something.
It hasn't always been this low, I'm not really sure why it is now, but even lower would suck.

And yeah I think that's the part that bugs me. Being told I need fixing, and shit. Like she's said that she only wants me to try antidepressants because it'd make ME happier it definitely comes across as because it would make her happier.
And while If it was something I was able to think about on my own and decide 'yeah this will make my partner happier' then I could go ahead, I feel like I'm being forced and emotionally ransomed into making it.
>>
>>5759772
It's sounding like bupropion might help in this case, but there are also a lot of other underlying issues, not related to depression, that can result in a low sex drive. More importantly, they aren't necessarily indicative of a problem with you.

What were things like for the first few months of your relationship/before you were dating?
>>
>>5759779

Well it's nice that I might not necessarily be a broken mess like she says.

As for what it was like before, do you mean in general or sexually?
Because before the relationship mostly it was becoming really good friends. Then her ex dumped her so I was helping her deal with that. Then she asked me out and we became a couple late last September. Generally things were pretty good; matched up super well. Didn't get to spend much time together the first few weeks because she was starting the new year at uni, and when we did start being able to see each other more often, I had very little drive. I tried to force it, which worked okay but I think she realised o was forcing it, and it generally made me pretty uncomfortable.
>>
>>5759795
... yeah I don't think there's anything wrong with you. I think your gf is being manipulative as fuck.
>>
>>5759772
Well, she's thirsty and you're not putting out. Why make her suffer? Just break it off with her.
>>
>>5759795
It sounds like you're possibly just experiencing a sort of diminishing returns effect, where her making you feel guilty about your sex drive is decreasing your desire for her. It's fairly common. Guilt is one of the quickest ways to kill romance.

If you're also at university, it's most likely that stress is the initial cause for a low sex drive (or even if you have a tough job/position you aren't happy with). The most likely scenario, to me, is that this happened, and her guilt-tripping you over it/making you feel like there's something wrong with you is only prolonging and/or compounding the effect.

I wouldn't say with certainty that there's no coming back from it. However, since you haven't been together very long, you should take a serious inventory of your feelings for her, and see if all the emotional turmoil is really worth it.
>>
>>5759808
I honestly don't know. Id like to say 'she isn't being manipulative' but at this point I don't know if that would be honest. This is why I'm so confused by it all, I barely know where I stand.

>>5759813
That's the thing, I said that to her a week or so ago and she said 'don't break up with me for my sake, that's bullshit' and then went on one about how she can deal with the minimal sex because she thinks we're a good match, if only I'd go on ads.
I don't fucking know anymore, it's confusing.
>>
>>5759818
Yeah I can say for sure that the guilt is not helping with anything. I'm getting stressed out from the guilt and also the pressure she's putting on me.

The worst part is that now if I do try a and look at it from an objective 'is this worth it' perspective, I've run into the issue that there's a voice in my head saying 'well oh course it is, who else would like someone as broken as you'

I mean I always get some small 'I'll never love again' after a relationship but I've never felt so much like this is the last chance saloon, I'm too broken for anyone to want.
That's a new feeling and not a fun one
>>
>>5759830
>who else would like someone as broken as you

If you feel emotional connections, and that's why you're in a relationship, it's honestly much more important for a lot of people than perfectly matching sex drives. If we had stuff in common and there was a connection, I would date you without any regrets.

Who you are as a person (warning: a bit cliche) is WAY more important than how often you like to have sex, for a lot of people. At the end of the day, I'd take masturbation and cuddling over wild sex every time I wanted it.

Even if you are depressed, and it is the cause of your low sex drive, it's important to realize that you aren't broken. Depression is just a different mental state that many, many people experience, and it really isn't an issue unless it's seriously debilitating.
>>
tfw no gf because I'm too fucked up to handle it emotionally speaking
>>
>>5759842
I'd handle you emotionally sexually_suggestive_gif.gif
>>
>>5759838
That really is cliche, but I still appreciate it.
Thanks anon

It's hard to view myself as notbroken when she's said a couple of times that I am, but I guess I just have to work at that.
>>
File: MM_cag.png (18KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
MM_cag.png
18KB, 1440x810px
>>5759851
>>
New Thread:
>>5759865
>>
>>5759845

ayyyyyyyyyyyyyy ;_; tfw no dominant short gf
>>
>>5759208
16 girl, 17 boy.

Where do you live anon? Let one of us be the first to take your kiss virginity~
>>
>>5759880
>tfw no tall gf to put in her place by pulling her face into my crotch by her hair while she kneels obediently
>>
>>5759857

Thanks anon, that made me laugh for the first time in a couple days.

I appreciate all the help and comment you guys, you're the greatest
>>
>>5759904
Anytime
>>
>>5759880
Hello
>>
>>5759501
You're just going to make her into a giant hetero sexpot dominatrix, you know. She'll end up fetishizing the males you've indoctrinated her to think are inferior.
>>
>>5759881
I'm in New York. A romantic af kiss for this miss, pls.
I don't know many people who kissed a girl before they kissed a boy, anon, that's pretty cool!
>>
>being a cis lesb in a tolerant country
>not having a gf
Literally how? Explain yourself virgins
>>
>>5761959
I'd been kissing girls for 3 years before I gave a boy a hs try. Then I came back, and haven't looked at boys again.
>>
>>5761959
An ocean stands between the meeting of our lips. I'm sure there must be a sexy NY anon who'd be up for the task, however. In the meantime... *blows kiss*

I imagine I only kissed the boy out of heartbreak about the girl. Plus I was curious whether it'd be as fun as kissing her... It really, really wasn't.
>>
>>5762703
My gosh, thank you, you're making me blush irl!
Thread posts: 361
Thread images: 66

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.